Speaker 1: Welcome back to Raised by Giants Live special broadcast. Welcome everyone, Welcome everyone in the chat in, any moderators and channel members out there, and to anyone that's listening to the replay, thanks for joining us. And if you're listening on YouTube acts, follow the show on the audio only podcasts Spotify, Apple Podcast, and Google Podcast. This is another special report episode of follow up to the show that I did yesterday titled Virginia Jeoffrey Mandela Effect. And I felt like I didn't have enough time to really understand what was going on because I was a guest on another Channel show yesterday, so I had to cut the broadcast yesterday short, and I didn't really have enough time to put everything together. I just kind of put it together quickly because I thought that it was really strange, definitely with the bus accident that Virginia was involved in where the police said that there wasn't any injuries in the bus accident and the police didn't even show up to the scene. But then we have the photo of Virginia posted on Instagram which shows her appearing to not be looking so good. But literally, as soon as I hit the end live stream button yesterday, it kind of all came together for me. So I hope that you guys are ready for the journey here today, and we don't have a time limit, so we can go for however long we want to go. But I thought that your guys's comments yesterday were really interesting. Seen a lot of you were making the comment that, you know, maybe she was already dead in this photo right here. I mean, yeah, she doesn't look too she doesn't look too good, and I thought that that was really interesting. But I'm under the assumption that she was alive during this during this photo. But I just thought that it was really interesting how she was saying this she only had three to four days to live. The bus accident stuff is seeming like that it wasn't even it didn't even happen, That the whole bus accident thing was completely fabricated. And then I'm thinking, well, why would the bus accident be a giant fabrication and how did she even end up in the hospital to begin with? If the bus accident thing didn't happen. Okay, if we are under the assumption that the bus accident was fraudulent, or maybe it was like what the police were seeing, that it was a minor accident. Let's listen to that video again real quick.
Speaker 2: Do you know there was an accident on the twenty fourth of March. It was a bus with another vehicle and was there any passengers on the bus at the time when you were I'm not aware of passengers on the bus, but certainly the bus driver reported as he was required to do and in the right time frames.
Speaker 1: So there's a lot of things that's going on here. The police are seeing that the bus accident happened, there was no injuries. The bus driver then reported it. The police didn't show up. The police didn't even show up to the accident. It was sort of like a hit and run. So the bus apparently hit her at sixty eight miles per hour and the police didn't even show up to the scene. All right, So that's very.
Speaker 2: Interesting, and I'm advised it is about two thousand dollars damage to the vehicle, not aware of any injuries.
Speaker 1: Okay, So if you get in a car accident, the whole point of the police being there is to assess the damage because if there's not a police report, then the insurance for your vehicle is not going to pay you out anything. If you don't have a police report of the accident, then you're not going to get reimbursed by your insurance for the damage to your vehicle, regardless whose fault that it was. That's why a police report is important. And they just said that there was two thousand dollars worth of damage to the bus, and then in other articles it says that it was two thousand dollars worth of damage to Virginia's vehicle. So which is it. There's so much conflicting information just surrounding this whole bus situation, whole bust thing. Nancy, welcome, good to see you, Tim. What's going on? My friend Scott, Katie, kat what's happening? Yeah, So this this bus accident thing is is very strange. And the article that we read yesterday of you know, Virginia essentially just her that she just like kind of made up these these uh, these allegations of let me see if I can find it. Oh no, this isn't it. I don't even have the article up yet. But so we read the article yesterday of them saying that she didn't she mistakenly posted this Instagram photo to to publicly that she was supposed to be She thought that she was posted this to a private Facebook group, which the whole thing just seems like super shady, And I made a comment yesterday and I was onto it. I was onto it pretty quickly. I just didn't have enough time to really analyze everything that was going here going on here. But if you go back and you watch the episode that I did yesterday, I mentioned that this mark around her face looks like a handprint, and I didn't go into it any deeper because I didn't have enough time to really analyze exactly what was going on here. But this looks like she was beaten, Okay, So if she was beaten, this aligns with being repeatedly hit in the side of the head. Okay, And then, okay, let's actually go to the latest article chilling detail new details about Virginia Jeffrey's final moments before suicide at age forty one, at those closest to her break cover at her one point nine million dollar mansion. I don't know why they feel the need to put how much of the mansion is worth in there unless someone's profiting from this whole deal. Her husband, who gets all of her money if she suddenly dies, who gets her property? If she suddenly dies. Oh that would be her husband. Huh okay. So new details have emerged above Virginia Jeffray's final moments after she was found unresponsible in her rural home in Western Australia. As those closest to her break cover at the family's one point nine million dollar mansion in Perth, mister Fras, who was traffic to Jeffrey Epstein as a teenager, took her own life at her farmhouse on Friday night. She was the most prominent accusers of convicted sex offenders Epstein and his former girlfriend is Leanne Maxwell, who she said kept her as a sex slave while they were flying around the world and offering their powerful associates like a platter of fruit. She alleged that they trafficked her to the Duke of York when she was seventeen and three times sexually assaulted by him, acclaim which Prince Andrew has denied. The Prince reached out of reaching out of court settlement with her in twenty twenty two, which she also reached an out of court settlement with Jesselene Maxwell as well. The WA Police Force spokesman for The Daily Mail Australia puliminary findings indicated that the death was not suspicious. Wow, so the person that you're accusing that such trafficked you whenever you were seventeen years old. To all these prominent people died by suicide that was uninvestigated in a jail cell. And then the person that's accusing you also coincidentally dies by suide, and then there's no investigation. That makes a lot of sense. Okay. About nine to fifty pm Friday, twenty fifth April, emergency services received a report a woman had been located unresponsive out of residence in nagar Abbey. They said, Police of Saint John's wa attended providing emergency first day. Sadly, the forty one year old woman was declared deceased at the scene. I want to know who called the emergency services here? Who called the emergency services to alert them that they know of an unresponsive, responsive woman at the residence. Okay, the death is being investigated by major crime detectives. Early indication is that death is not suspicious. Okay, not suspicious, just like Jeffrey Epstein. Let's just cover that whole bad boy up. Acquaintances were seen visiting mister Giffray's luxury six bedroom beachside mansion in Ocean Reef. Earlier on Saturday, a man and a woman arrived in a black ute believed to be owned by Miss Joffrey's ex husband Robert, though he was not in the vehicle. Mmm mm hmm, this is getting sus Okay, scroll down a little bit. A man wearing a white T shirt and black pants exited the vehicle and received a set stack of cake boxes what she carried into the home. The woman, wearing a dark hoodie, also entered the family home. Mister Fray's family confirmed her death in a statement, writing that she had lost her life to suicide after grappling with being sex traffic victim in her teens. Okay, which makes zero sense. You've been speaking out about this for ten years. You've already fought those demons. They're they're gone. You're not going to take your life because of that. Virginia was a fierce warrior, and not only that, her saying that she would never this New York Post had Thus, she tweeted in twenty nineteen, I'm making a publicly known that in no way, shape or form am I suicidal. I have made this known to my therapist and GP if something happens to me in the sake of my family, do not let this go and help me protect him. Too many evil people want to see me quieted. Okay. So when someone says that I take them at their word, when someone has enough about them to say that they're never going to commit suicide, that they're not suicidal, I tend to believe them. Okay, And I really don't believe that we should let this go. I think that there is a lot of fishy things going on here. Okay. Mischiefray claimed that she was sexually abused by Prince Andrew at the behasset of Epstein associate Jeled, British socialite just Laying Maxwell, when she was just seventeen. She fought a federal lawsuit against Andrew in twenty twenty one, which she agreed to settle for an unders closed fee in twenty twenty two. He has continuously denied ever having sex with her, which this is reported to be in the tens of millions of dollars. Okay, who seeks the benefit from this large sum of money that's going to be coming Virginia's way. That would be her husband. Okay, She had alleged that she had had sex with Andrew three times in London during the two thousand and one trip at Epstein's New York mansion when she was seventeen, and the Virgin Islands when at the age eighteen. Andrew reportedly denied her allegations and said that he can't recall ever meeting her, although a photograph of them together in London townhouse, his arm around her middrift and included in Giffrey's lawsuit against him. Epstein killed himself, Okay, he didn't really was. He was either murdered or that wasn't even Jeffrey Epstein. I don't think that that was Jeffrey Epstein. They switched him out with somebody else. But that's just my opinion. Awaiting trial in federal sex trafficking charges involving dozens of teenage girls and young women sam as young as fourteen in lawsuits, mister Fray said that the teenage Spa attended mar A Lago President Donald Trump's Palm Beach club was when she was approached in two thousand by Epstein's girlfriend and later employee Maxwell. That's pretty interesting, mister Fray said. Maxwell hired her as a messuse for Epstein, but the couple effectively made her a sexual servant, pursuing her and gratifying not only Epstein but his friends and his associates. Originally born in Florida and mister Frey, and moved to Australia with her husband Robert in twenty nineteen prior to Epstein being arrested. Couple share three children. Okay, So supposedly her and her husband had been on the outs since like twenty twenty two, but this wasn't really confirmed until twenty twenty five because there was a separation and it was made in courts and like public documents that they had for sure been separated since early twenty twenty five. That is her and her husband. Okay. But here's the thing, guys. This, this photo of her right here is super suspicious. Okay. She looks like she was beaten. Okay, and this makes sense as to why that you would fake the bus accident. Okay. Now, someone made a comment in the comments of the last video saying that Shawn Attwood had like already talked about this and put it together, and I'm not familiar with what he said about it. I don't listen to Shawn Attwood though I've been on his I've been on his channel before, I've been on his show talking about JFKX. But I had put this together almost immediately after I'd done my show yesterday, after I had hit the ind button. So this makes sense as to why she would bake the bus accident. Okay, because the bus accident happened March twenty fourth, this post was. She posted this to her Instagram page on March thirtieth. Now, we don't exactly know when she entered the hospital, but just based off of when she posted the photo, we're guessing that it was several days after the bus accident, and the police are saying that it was minor injuries, like, no one was beat up that bad, but this looks pretty bad. And then she also said that she has kidney filled and has three to four days to live. Okay, So if the bus accident is a completely fraudulent accident, this is what I was trying to figure out yesterday. How did she end up in the hospital. How did she get this bruising on her face? If the bus accident was not real, it was a fabrication, or maybe the bus accident did happen, but it happened exactly the way that the police said that it happened, that it was minor injuries, no one really got hurt. Okay, So how did she get these bruises on her face? If the bus asked accident did happen very minor injuries, or if the bus accident didn't happen, how did she get so beat up? Now, I'm not an analyst, I'm not a doctor, I'm not a nurse. I'm not for sure exactly how this bruising could happen, but it seems to be in line with being beat in the face. And also, someone made a comment in the episode that I did yesterday that Australian vehicles the driver's seat is on the opposite side of the car. So in American vehicles, you're driving on the left side, you're the driver's seat is on the left side. In Australian vehicles, the driver's seat is on the right side and you drive on the opposite side of the road too. So this happened. This is she has this bruising on the left side of her face. So what does she even hit? What did she even hit to get this bruising on the side of her face right here. There would have to be somebody else in the car to get this kind of bruising on the side of her face. If the bruising came from the bus accident itself, which I don't think that it did it. I don't think that this bruising in her being beat up like this even came from the bus accident, because she entered the hospital several days after the bus accident. Okay, so this means that someone beat her. And this is in line with being held down and repeatedly beaten in the side of the face, repeatedly punched in the side of the face. This is the kind of black eye that you would get that from being repeatedly beaten in the face, in the side of your head. And I'm not rolling out the possibility that maybe it did have something to do with the bus accident. I just don't understand how the left side would have been hit in the bus accident when the driver's seat is on the right side, not the left side. Doesn't make much sense. So then when you look into this a little bit further, were there any reports from Virginia of domestic abuse from her husband? And this is where it all kind of comes together. Virginia Geffrey alleges husband has physically abused her for years. I can no longer stay silent. Geffrey, a victim of acuse sexual offender Jeffrey Epstein, was involved in a recent car accident that her brother says saved her life. Okay, all right, all right, but is this not adding up? Okay, so her she's been saying that her husband abused her. The injuries aren't the same as being involved in a bus accident to the side of the face. There's nothing for her to hit on the side of her face because the driver's seat is in the right side of the vehicle. What would she be being The bruising should be on the right side of her face, not the left side. Okay. As controversy swirls about the cryptic Instagram message, Jeffrey Epstein's victim, Virginia Geffrey recently posted about her deteriorating health following a car crash in Australia. She is now coming forward with allegations of abuse. Allegations of abuse against her husband of twenty two years, Robert Giffrey. Virginia twenty one previously spoke out as a victim of convicted sex offender Jeffrey Epstein, who died in his prison style at the age of sixty six in twenty nineteen, and his associate Juleen Maxwell sixty three, who had currently serving in prison sendents for child sex trafficking in connection with Epstein. Virginia she has been he has to speak public publicly about the abuse involving her husband until now. Okay, So who seems to be the person to profit from her losing her life that is no longer around. Okay, it's going to be her husband, and it's also going to be you know, everybody else, all the elite people as well. Like, I don't think people realize how much dirt and how much information Virginia had on all of these people. She had everyone. Here's a here's a video that I want to play really quick where she's kind of well, let me see this one.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 1: This one's from a news report. And uh, it's an interesting video that I found of Amy Roebuck. Some of you might be familiar with this. Amy Roebuck was an ABC News anchor and she got caught on a hot mic with the video from Project Veritas, and Amy is talking about the suppression of the Jeffrey Epstein's story by ABC. Here this is a really fascinating project Veritas video.
Speaker 3: I've had the story for three years. I've had this interview with Virginia Roberts. We would not put it on the air. First of all, I was told, who's Jeffrey Epstein? No one knows who that is. This is a stupid story. Then the Palace found out that we had her whole allegations about Prince Andrew and threatened us a million different ways. We were so afraid we wouldn't be able to interview Kate as Will that that also clashed the story. And then and then Alan Dershowitz was also implicated it because of the planes. She told me everything, she had pictures, she had everything. She wasn't hiding for twelve years. We convinced her to come out. We convinced her to talk to us. It was unbelievable what we had.
Speaker 1: Clinton had Clinton, She had Clinton, Virginia Roberts had Clinton, she had all of these people, and she had proof of what all these people were doing.
Speaker 3: Everything. I tried for three years to get it on to no avail, and now it's all coming out. And it's like these new relev revelations that I freaking had.
Speaker 1: All of it, and ABC passed on it. ABC passed on to the squashed the story.
Speaker 3: I was so pissed right now, Like every day, I get more and more pissed because I'm just like, oh my god, it was what we had was unreal. Other women backing it up. Hey yep Edward's the attorney three years ago saying like, like we there will come a day where we will realize Jeffrey Epstein was the most prolific pedophile this country has ever known. I had it all three years ago, and.
Speaker 1: They squashed it. They squashed the whole deal. And that was from and then Amy Amy got fired after that, after that came out, they fired her, after Project Veritas got that that Hot Mike, that hot Mike discussion, and we're talking about it. Okay, So let's get back to this article of Virginia's husband abusing her. Okay. In an exclusive statement to People, Virginia said, I was able to fight back against Jiselene Maxwell and Jeffrey Epstein who abused and trafficked me, but I was unable to escape the domestic violence in my marriage until recently after my husband's latest physical assault, I can no longer stay silent. Okay, So her husband is beating her, he's probably threatening her. This is the whole reason for the either faking of the bus accident or the bus accident actually happened. And then the bus accident there wasn't any it was minor injuries, exactly like the police said. She goes back home, her husband beats the shit out of her, and this is you know, this matches up with this photo that she posted on Instagram. He threatens her again. He threatens her, well, if you speak out about this, and you're never going to see your kids again. So then she goes to the hospital. Then she blames the way that she looks in the way that she like the bruises and everything on the bus accident that happened six days prior. That's I mean, that makes a lot of sense to me. An investigation needs to be opened up on this, on Virginia's husband, Robert. Someone opened up an investigation on this man. Yeah, Tim, But the thing is is that they were already kind of separated and he had the kids. And I mean, she is telling People magazine right now that she was abused by her husband in this article. But when it seems that someone has the power right and the husband has the kids, you don't want to jeopardize your only avenue to be able to see your kids. So she what seems like happened again is that this bus accident could have happened. It may not have happened either way. She used the bus accident as a cover story as to why she was so beat up because her husband probably threatened her that if you speak out about this, you're never going to see your kids again. That's it cutting you off. You're done. So she went to the hospital and essentially made up this entire story of how she got her injuries. I mean, this is a very common thing with domestic abuse survivors that they will make any excuse at all for their partner, for them not having any chargers brought against them. And I'm not saying that that's right. It's just something that continuously happens because they're in fear for their life. And in this case, she has kids, and her husband has all of her kids, so she doesn't want to jeopardize not being able to see her kids. So she used the excuse that her injuries came from the bus accident, which lines up with what the police were seeing. The police said that it was a minor accident with no injuries. So okay, let's keep on reading here. She ended the statement by saying, again, I think everyone for their support. I have faith that justice will prevail. Her statement comes less than the week after Virginia sat on Instagram on Sunday, March thirtieth that she was in the hospital and near death after a car which she was riding on March twenty fourth, was struck by a school bus going more than forty nine miles per hour. That's wrong, it was sixty eight miles per hour by all accounts. I've gone into kidney renal failure, she wrote in the next photo of her line in the hospital, her face covered in bruises. They've given me four days to live, transferring me to a specialist hospital. Okay, So, in a round about way, she didn't tell the doctors or anybody at the hospital that the injuries that she suffered came from her husband. But she's now telling People magazine less than a week after the Instagram post, and this was her last Instagram post that she ever made to so in a roundabout way, he is telling you that these injuries that she suffered here were from her husband and not from the bus accident. But she was trying to protect him at the hospital by saying that they were from the bus accident. Okay, I'm gonna read this again. Her statement comes less than a week after Virginia said on Instagram on Sunday, March thirtieth, that she was in the hospital and near death after a car in which she was riding on May twenty fourth was struck by a school bus going more than forty eight eight miles per hour. So less than a week after she made this post of her face all bruised up and being in kidney failure, which kidney failure can be calls to internal bleeding. So if he really did a number on her, which it seems like that he did do a really good number on her, that could be also the calls for her internal bleeding. So less than a week after she made this post, she makes these statements to People magazine that her husband, Robert Giffrey, had been physically abusing her four years and she can no longer stay silent. So again she is saying after the fact that she goes to the hospital that she told the hospital that it was the bus accident. Now she's telling People magazine that it wasn't that it was her husband. Okay. A spokesperson in Virginia confirms that Virginia reported on January nine, two thousand and five, and assault at Dunsborough, Western Australia, a police who did not charge Robert for any crime. See that's again, that's her covering up for his abuse. People has been unable to attain the incident report. Robert did not respond to People's multiple calls and texts for comment. So there was a prior event of domestic abuse that happened January ninth, twenty twenty five, in which Virginia also covered up for her husband. Okay. His attorney told People in an email, Unfortunately, as the issues you raise are before the courts in Australia, both he and I associated with the case, including Miss Giffrey or other agents who who are prohibited from discussing or utilizing the media. Therefore, there is no comment. Speaking exclusively with People, Virginia's brother Sky Roberts and his wife Amanda, both thirty six, say Virginia, who lives in Australia is making the allegations because of the severity of her injuries. Okay, so they're telling you, they're telling you that this whole bust thing either did not happen, or it happened and the injuries did not They were very minor injuries, just like the police were saying. So then her husband beat the shit out of her and that's how she got these bruises. Okay, a full fledged investigation needs to come onto Robert Giffrey, her husband, Sky and Amanda note that they did not know whether Virginia's medical issues were calls by the crash or complications from a recent beating.
Speaker 2: A.
Speaker 1: Sky and Amanda note that they don't know whether Virginia's medical issues were calls by the crash, the bus crash, or complications from a recent beating she allegedly suffered at the hands of her husband, or a combination of the two. Okay, let's be clear. She never stated in the bus accident the calls of all her other injuries exactly exactly, because it can't you can't get an injury to the well. I can't say that you can't get an injury to the left side of your face but it would be very difficult to get an injury to the left side of your face because there's literally nothing for the left side of your face to hit in a car crash. But I do think that the bus crash was in some way, shape or form saved her life. It could have been a blessing in disguise. Well, it technically didn't, because then she ended up all reports dying of suicide, right, adding that she doesn't know specifically what happened internally to her Okay, So she says she doesn't know what happened internally to her. Sky and Auto Claims adjuster says Virginia's bruising is consistent with a car crash. Okay, Well, that's definitely a lie, don't. I don't believe that whatsoever. I don't believe that there's no way that her face can look like this from a car crash on the left side when the driver's side is on the right side. There's nothing for her face to hit. Okay, Nobody ever said that her said her liver issues and kidney failure was from that. We still don't know what it is, and I'm not a medical professional. That's up to the doctor to determine. Okay, Well, the only way that you can have kidney well, not the only way, but kidney failure normally comes from internal bleeding or excessive amount of drinking or drugs, but that normally takes effect when you're a lot older in life, or poisoning or poisoning being poisoned can also result in kidney failure. Okay. Speaking about the damage to Virginia's organ Skuy said that I think from years of alleged abuse, you got to think that she's allegedly being abused for over ten years. Anybody's body is going to take a toll over that course of time. Okay, So she's been abused by her husband for over ten years. Virginia has been having marital issues for a while, and in August of twenty twenty three or so, separated from Robert, the father of her children, ages nine and sixteen and fifteen, Sky and a man to Say. During the trip to celebrate one of the children's birthday in January, Robert allegedly beat Virginia so severely she was left with a cracked septum and a perforated eye, among other injuries. Okay, well, what does this photo look like, what does this look like? This almost looks like the identical thing that was described that happened to her back in January, where she also covered up the abuse of her husband. Yes, Kitty Kat kidney delivered detoxes, chemical and poisons. Yes, yes it is kinney failure. Is goes right along with being poisoned. Okay, to the family shock, they say, Robert quickly filed a family violence restraint Oh my god. Okay, so he just flipped the script on her for plausible deniability here, Okay, so the family knows that her husband is beating her. So the way that Robert tries to get out of this is by filing a family violence restraining order against her, alleging that she had become violent with him. This is standard narcissism. This is standard woman beaters. This is standard domestic violence abusers. This is what they do. This is for plausible deniability. For whenever you plan the death of somebody, Okay, when you plan the death of somebody, you don't want to look like the person. You don't want to be implicated in that death of that individual. So you do everything in your power legally to make it seem like that You weren't the person that did it. So you separate from them, you get the kids, you file the restraining order, when it's really the opposite way around. You're the person that's beating your wife. But you go file the restraining order saying that your wife was beating them, and then you have the kids, and then it looks like you're off scott free. Okay, you have plausible deniability because if the courts or anything ever come after you, there is proof that, oh, hey, I had a restraining order against her, she was the one that was beating me, not the other way around. I also have the kids. I have soul constandy of all the kids. That's exactly what they do. Okay, that's gaslighting at its most extreme. Okay, so he put his h he put his in place first, Sky alleged is now she's on the defense, and that's like the setup, right. She doesn't want to file She doesn't want to file the report or get a restraining order against him because he has access to the kids and she wants to be able to see the kids. So she can't come out and say, oh hey he's abusing me to the police. Now she can do the people's article and say that you know her husband is abusing her and has been abusing her for ten years, and there was another incident back in January where I was abused by my husband. But she can't go to the police because then that makes it, that solidifies it, and there's a police report and he has the kids. She doesn't want to screw up anything with the kids. So then he turns around and files a restraining order against her and says that she was beating him. It's narcissism and freaking woman beater one oh one. Okay. She was a accused of breaching the restraining order by texting Robert on February second, and Perth seven News was the first to report. Addressing critics who say Virginia is coming forward with this now because she wants to avoid going to court on April ninth to address the alleged restraining order violation, Sky says that it was dangerous thinking. Okay, so whenever he files the report against her, then she supposedly breaches this report by texting him because she probably wants to see her freaking kids. Okay. It is going to take her to die for people to believe her. Oh my god, Wow. Wow. Is this a crazy quote or what it is going to take her to die for people to believe her, or can you just simply be a human and look at the facts and understand this is somebody that legitimately got into an accident, legitimately had underline issues. Okay, So there's this history of a abuse between her and her husband. Her entire family knows it. The bus accident was a setup. She went to the hospital because she had been beaten by her husband. She did not tell the doctors at the hospital the reason for the bruising. This is really what's that one case? The Netflix just did a documentary for it, So where the girl went missing out on the camping trip. Someone can tell me on the uh in the chat here, But there's a Netflix documentary that was about that where they were going like cross country camping and they were doing like web they were doing like blogs and stuff, and then she ended up going missing and then he goes back home and then she her body was found like I don't know, a month or so later or whatever, but anyway, he was they were pulled over by the police and it was a report that someone had seen him beating her in the car, so they called the police. The police come over and pull them over, and then he flips it around on her and says that she was beating him. Then they let him go. She's the one that had all the bruises, she had the black eye, and he flipped it around on her and said that she was the one that was beating him, and then the police just let them all go. I have to figure out which case that was, but it was a very very popular case. Okay, so the controversial post after her last Instagram post, Virginia has been accused of exaggerating and even lying about the accident and her health. Well, the reason that she would lie about the accident is because her husband beat her and she didn't want to out him because she has all the kids. That's the only reason that you would lie about the bus accident and how you got your injuries. On Tuesday, April first, her family clarified in a statement obtained by People that Virginia thought that she had posted the message on a private social media and networking, not her Instagram. Okay, Well, the reason that you would want to do that is again to hide and off the skate exactly how you got the injuries if she was actually thought that she was going to be posting it to a private Facebook group and not Instagram, which I don't really know how you confuse those unless you're completely disoriented and really banged up. Not only was she likely on pay medication in the hospital when she was sent the message, but sky Sky says she that's how she was feeling desperate and depressed, not over not being able to be with her children, ages nineteen, sixteen and fifteen, who are the most important thing in her life. Okay, here's a picture of Virginia and Prince Andrew and just laying Maxwell, the very famous photo. Okay, So Virginia became a public figure. She accused Epstein, this late billionaire and convicted sex offender, and his girlfriend Maxwell, of trafficking her to a rich and powerful man, including Prince Andrew when she was a teenager. Prince Andrea, we've already gone over all that, Okay, So that was the article. So this all seems to be making a lot more sense here that the injuries did not come from the bus accident. The police say that it was very minor. You don't look like this from a minor injury. You don't have internal bleeding. Your kidneys probably would not be failing unless it was a very, very bad accident, which the police denied that it was a bad accident. You don't end up looking like that you were beaten in the side of the face repeatedly when the driver's side is on the right side of the vehicle and not the left side of the vehicle in an accident, there would be nothing for your love side of your head to even hit. Okay, So I think that a full scale investigation needs to be brought on Virginia's husband. I think that we are the that this is the closest explanation that anyone has gotten so far, and it's basically all laid out here in this People's magazine report. And I think an investigation needs to be brought onto this guy right here, not only for the domestic abuse that virgin had suffered for reportedly ten years, but also for the death of Virginia. Okay, I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say that Robert, her husband, was involved in some way in A full fledged freaking investigation needs to be brought against this guy. And then you know, with her saying I'm making a publicly known that in no way, shape or form am I suicidal. I've made this known to my therapist and GP. If something happens to me and the sake of my family, do not let this go away. Help me protect them. Okay, So I don't think that we I think that we need to make this thing, make this man held accountable or at least be question or in at least then an investigation opened up on him. But he's got all the defense, right, He's got all the defense because he's had the kids. He had the report filed of a restraining order against her because he was claiming that he beat him when it was really the other way around. Okay, it's it's narcissistic domestic violence abuse to do something like that. So he's got all of the defense, he's got the paperwork, he's got the filing. But I really think that if an investigation could see through all of that, this guy would go down. He would go down, and he would be implicated at least in the death in some form of some form or another. I think that if this guy, I think that he's the one, and again I'm just putting two and two together here. I can't say anything. For sure, someone needs to really deeply, heavily look into this and look into all the allegations and not just push it aside like it's that it was just suicide any thing. To do a deep, full fledged investigation into this man. And you know, again, I'm just someone on the internet doing this stuff. But I feel like that if the police were to do a full fledged investigation on all this and all the allegations, they would find that he was somehow involved. When domestic abuse is involved in any kind of case, it normally pans out to be and someone you know dies from or goes missing, it's normally the person that was beating her. Okay, I'm going to go out on a limb and say that it was normally the person that was beating her that was responsible for her death. It only makes sense. So I don't think that we should let this go. I think that we should keep talking about it and get some kind of justice for her, because I really with her saying that I'm not suicidal if anything happens to me. Even though that this was in two thousand and nineteen, it doesn't matter. She still made the statement, and she was still very confident that she would never kill herself. I think that we should take her out her word, and I think that this whole thing should be investigated or it's going to become a thing exactly like Jeffrey Epstein, where there is no investigation and then it becomes all theories and all speculation. Then there's a huge documentary on it in ten years that then kind of points the finger at her husband, Robert, for killing her. But then all the evidence has been destroyed, and then the case never gets reopened, or it gets reopened but they can't find that smoking gun evidence. This needs to be done now. The investigation needs to be on him now, all right, guys, Yeah, he's got any comments or thoughts for me before we wrap up. I think we did a pretty good job. I think we did a pretty good job here today. I think we solved it. That's not me being egotistical. I literally had this epiphany, Like when I hit the end live stream button yesterday, I was like, oh my god, because I had made that comment that it looks like her that there's a handprint on her face here in this photo that she posted on Instagram on the thirtieth Nancy nance Hardwick. Maybe the hobby is being used by intelligence to help them out. Yeah, it could be. I mean that's the two birds with one stone type of scenario there, right, You use someone to take her out and then you don't have to worry about her spilling the beans on anybody else. Okay, here's another video of that I want to play of Virginia talking about Jaselene Maxwell.
Speaker 4: You say that she has videos where she has knowledge of videos that exist about people, people like who people well known names, very well known names, you know, the government officials, the politicians, the royalty lately. Yeah, they were taping everybody.
Speaker 1: So this is about Justlen Maxwell. Whenever she got captured and she's in What's another really strange thing. We didn't get to see hardly any photos of her her court case, Justleen Maxwell's court case. There was nothing about drawings there. We don't even know where she is, what's going on with her? Okay, and this is her talking about Justleen Maxwell, you know, worse than Epstein, Like what all does she have? And she just said that she has videotapes of all these high up important people, Duke's royalty, politicians.
Speaker 4: Every moment when you walked into the New York mansion to Palm Beach. Everything was being filmed.
Speaker 2: Do you think people knew they were being taped?
Speaker 4: No? No, I do not not at all. Giufrey alleges Maxwell and Epstein were blackmailing the wealthy and the power.
Speaker 1: Well duh, that was the entire operation. I think that that's where she is? Kitty cat, where is? Where is Leen Maxwell being held in prison? Deleen Maxwell moves to FCI Tallahassee on her dome Florida Correctional Institute, Tallahassee. Okay, so she was moved to a very low security prison because she had good behavior. Uh sweet, Let's give the freaking sex pedophile human trafficker the most low security prison ever. Julien Maxwell moved to low security prison in Florida. This is by the Guardian Disgrace Social lighte serving twenty years sentence for procuring teenage girls for Jeffrey Epstein to abuse. J Justlien Maxwell has been sent to a low security prison to serve out her twenty year prison sentence for procuring teenage girls to be abused by the financier Jeffrey Epstein. The sixty year old has been moved to FCI Tallahassee in Florida. According to the Bureau of Prison, she will be eligible for release on July seventeenth of twenty thirty seven. The Disgrace Social Light appealed against their conviction in the sentence this month. Maxwell and the daughter of the publisher, Baron Robert Maxwell, has been held in the Metropolitan Detention Center in New York since her arrest in July twenty twenty on charges that lord girls as young as fourteen in the Epstein's abusive for it. So they gave her. They gave her a little slap on the risk, only only twenty years, not life in prison. And guess what Toeslam, We'll send you to the most cushy, freaking prison that we got. Yeah that's right, okaye ken, she should be in the worst prison. Only twenty years. Yeah she should be getting freaking life in prison, no parole, no parole, worst prison in the world. Like, send her to freaking Guantanamo or something, or some private prison in Texas. We all know those ones aren't good, all right, guys. I think we solved it well. I mean, if we didn't solve it, we came pretty freaking close. I think we did a good job here. I think we knowed it, and I don't think that we should stop talking about this. I think that we should keep pushing for this, and I think we should keep pushing for a fledged investigation into Virginia's husband here. I think that a huge investigation should be opened against him, not only because of his abuse against her, An investigation should have been opened up way further back onto him and the domestic abuse that Virginia suffered at his hands. But I think a full fledged investigation needs to be opened up on this dude, and they need to get to the bottom of this. And I think we should keep pushing for it, and I think we shouldn't stop talking about it, just based off of the fact that she said that she would never kill herself, she would never commit suicide. Someone's got to have her back on this thing. So thank you guys, appreciate your time this evening, and please be sure to hit the thumbs up button to help the channel on the algorithm. I'm sure subscribe. Hit the ball icon as well for notifications and it should be back tomorrow. If I'm not back tomorrow, I'll be back on Friday. Hope you guys have great Well. This is the end of the weekend, so I hope you guys have a great week and we'll see you guys next time. Bye bye y