Speaker 1: So what have you guys been up too lately? And since you know you're so busy, you're on this La tour right now.
Speaker 2: I wouldn't necessarily call it a tour.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's not a tour. This is this is second time. Yeah, it's like this is like our second home. It's like we're being home right now. But we just out here shooting some content. I just wanted to take a trip. A group that Rory managers has a show tonight, Emotional Oranges at the.
Speaker 4: Nova, right Yeah, no, yeah, so no, well Nova, I'm sorry.
Speaker 3: So came out here for that and just get out of the city for for a couple of days and to.
Speaker 2: Do some functionhit too, not just work.
Speaker 1: Is this the first time you guys been back to LA since the pandemic started?
Speaker 2: No? I was, actually, which sounds very irresponsible of me. I was coming back and forth more during the pandemic in LA because planes were empty, hotels were empty, the streets were empty. It was more productive.
Speaker 4: Actually for me.
Speaker 5: Nice. So would you say COVID was a gift or a curse for you?
Speaker 2: I would I would say neither. Really, I mean, I think I learned shit about my self during COVID that I probably wouldn't have learned had it not been a pandemic, and I was forced to seal myself. But you know, of course it fucked up a lot of deals, but also made new ones. So I can't really say. I think what was supposed to happen happen, and how you reacted to it is how you're gonna view it.
Speaker 4: Yea, it wasn't too bad. I've been quarantining for about six years. Anyway.
Speaker 3: I love being home, so it's it was not It wasn't much of a difference for me, other than not being able to go to you know, restaurants and stuff like that. That was kind of weird. But the pandemic for me, just it just gave us, or gave me time to reflect and think about a lot of things and plan and you know, look forward to the future. I think it gave us in a weird way. It gave us time. So I'm not too mad about the pandemic. I mean, it fucked the business. A lot of my favorite spots and no longer. They haven't survived. A lot of you know, restaurants I liked in New York City. But other than that, you know, it's it wasn't too bad.
Speaker 1: Tell us about the comment podcasting has become the new mixtape or new merch Can you elaborate a little bit more on that.
Speaker 4: I think.
Speaker 2: I think like every wave that does come as like when the mixtape came out, everyone that shouldn't be rapping was like, Oh, that looks easy, this is a wave, let me go do it, and it just started this influx of so many people doing it when they shouldn't have been. I feel like that happened when it became easier to print T shirts. Everyone started a T shirt company and now it's just flooded with terrible T shirts and it almost makes it harder for like the people that are actually talented to get through because it's just a fucking million people trying to do the same thing, and they're only doing it because they see it successful. They wouldn't do it if it wasn't. There's people that made mixtapes because they wanted to and would have anyways. It's people that make clothes because they would have anyways. Podcasters, I think, is the same thing because it appears really easy.
Speaker 3: You set up a mic, and it's a lot of money round so you know, whenever people see a lot of money, they're gonna try.
Speaker 4: To hand at it.
Speaker 1: But I think that that's kind of like this, you know, the struggle with myself included is you know, I'm not on your you guys' level yet, But I feel like at the same time as people are like, oh, it's so easy, and so many people are going to do it, but it's like you got to put in the hours and the work first before you see that money, the long term money, especially because it's like you don't know if people are gonna like you, they don't know you're gonna say, the dynamic between you know, the group of things and all those other little things that come into factors where it's like anybody can have a show, but it's like being successful and then maintaining that longevity is what I really feel like what you know you guys have done and showed a great example of that.
Speaker 2: I think podcasting, though, might even be the worst wave that people are starting at least, like when people wrapped, you could just like not listen to just turn the ship off. And like with the T shirts, I mean, I'm sure, I'm sure they don't have to wear the T shirts. I'm sure, there's a pile of shirt. Well, you have to think about the earth they.
Speaker 4: Know I don't.
Speaker 2: I'm sure I would change this.
Speaker 5: You have to make sure that you haven't listen.
Speaker 4: I love t shirts.
Speaker 2: Please give me one wed but you gotta think like the level of ego of the people now that are like I bet everyone wants to hear me talk, because I struggle with that and people to some degree want to hear me talk. I'm like, do people really want my opinion on this?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I feel that too, because for me this was like, while the opposite side was this was the first time that I feel like people really got to hear my.
Speaker 5: Voice and my opinions about things.
Speaker 1: So it kind of gave me more of a chance to be vulnerable with my fans and another side and not just always sexual, where it's like there's other components to me other than things that I've done in the past and you know, in business stuff like that. So I feel like it's kind of given me more of a voice too, where it's like, if they weren't gonna listen to me or not, I was gonna make them listen.
Speaker 2: Where have you drawn the line with that?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: You know, I think each show and each guest kind of brings a little bit more to that because, like you said earlier, like yeah, I have notes, this, whatever, but it's really structured on a base of conversation going back and forth with someone and getting something authentic, and you can't do that other than having a conversation like this. So it's like, I don't when someone's asking me something, I'm gonna tell the truth because I have nothing to really hide. But I also haven't been asked something that I'm like, oh, I don't know. Maybe sometimes my words have been not the right choice words to say them correctly that way didn't come out of the way it probably should have. But it's just, you know, comes from a place of honesty, and that's you know, I'm just trying to kind of change the narrative of like I can do more than just porn, you know, I'm crossing over to a you know, thing of doing media and doing interviews and doing conversations with people, and there's more components to myself other than just my porn career that I've.
Speaker 5: Done in the past.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and I'm sure people just wanted to hear about that as well.
Speaker 1: But true and That's what's the great thing is because that is a part of me, you know, to me, that is something that you know, it's definitely a big part of my life and which has given me the platform that I have today and people want to know how I got there. But it's also too, it's like it's just about life, you know, life things and like what my view is on stuff that nobody's really either asked, so now it's like bringing it to the table and making it known.
Speaker 2: What what have been the differences and the similarities between those two careers.
Speaker 1: The similarities well, I'm not fucking anyone on my show now, that's a big one.
Speaker 3: Well maybe just a light maybe the lights in the cameras are only similarities maybe.
Speaker 1: To a I mean I get, I mean yeah really, I mean other than the entertainment aspect of it and bringing, you know, entertaining people, just on a different level, you know, there's that aspect too, It's just I'm doing it different, being creatively different.
Speaker 5: For me.
Speaker 1: I have always been an artist and like like to give content, but I have don't always known how to deliver it. And me not even knowing four years ago that podcasting was something that I would want to do, or even knowing that I could be good at it or anything like that, or having the you know, conversations with people that could actually maintain depth or anything, because sometimes people could talk about anything, but nobody wants to listen to it for sure, you know, and then you kind of kind of have to narrate ways through that.
Speaker 4: So you're doing a great job though.
Speaker 5: Thank you. How long have you been a Jada Stevens fan? You know?
Speaker 1: I see you dropping those money bag emojis.
Speaker 4: I see it, Jada. I've been a Jada fan.
Speaker 5: For I'm a Jada fan.
Speaker 1: Jada is definitely one of the homies. She's definitely one of the most natural.
Speaker 3: I'm sorry, she said, Jada. Well, yes, I'm sorry. Jada Stevens was versus. I know you got to see your very good lot shit.
Speaker 4: I know, I get it.
Speaker 5: Are you not Jada Stevens fan?
Speaker 2: I am? Are you aware of their history in our live show?
Speaker 1: I did hear that that she was on the show that I think Joe brought her out for you. I don't exactly know the whole promise of it, but I know that she surprised you, and I think she gave you a lap dance or something.
Speaker 4: In that nature, something something of that.
Speaker 1: You explained a little bit more Intelli, it was a experience. Were you nervous?
Speaker 5: Did you know that you have any idea about that she was going to come on the show?
Speaker 4: No? I didn't. I had no idea.
Speaker 3: So they the show was pretty much over at that point, and they was like, well, you know, wait, Mare, We're going to take you off stage real quick.
Speaker 4: We have a surprise. I'm like, oh, here they go.
Speaker 3: So we in New York. I'm thinking they about to play a prank. They're about to have some crazy shit happened to embarrass me whatever.
Speaker 5: And you're used to that kind of behavior.
Speaker 2: But the segment was for the love of more that we were doing. Yeah, he was blindfolded.
Speaker 3: I was blindfolded, and she was asking questions and then she said can she touch me? And I was like, okay, cool. I didn't know what I was getting myself into. And I took the blindfold off and I saw it was Jada and we just both laughed because we had been communicating like off.
Speaker 5: It wasn't like brand New just talking her. You kind of already knew her.
Speaker 4: Well not, I wouldn't say we exchanged text mess.
Speaker 5: You virtually knew each other.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, and we were.
Speaker 5: Gonna use were they dirty tacks messages? Nah?
Speaker 4: Honestly, there wasn't even nothing dirty.
Speaker 3: It was just like, yo, whenever you're in LA, let's link up, let's you know, get something to eat, let's chill, let's smoke. I was like, all right, cool, So it was it was pretty fun to see her, like, like to meet her like that.
Speaker 4: That was pretty fun.
Speaker 1: Did it kind of did you think that that's how that what that scenario would go? Did you have an expectation to what that was or were you like, I can't believe you're real, because for me, it's always like you're here, like can I pinch?
Speaker 5: It was good, Yeah, I'm here. I'm all real.
Speaker 3: It was the weirdest shit, Like to take my blonde fold off and see j like that was the last person I thought was sitting on my lap, you know what I mean, Like I was expecting to.
Speaker 1: See you immediately get harder because you're like, oh damn.
Speaker 4: Na, I was no.
Speaker 3: I just I just laughed because I really she was the last person I was expecting to see.
Speaker 4: So that was like a real surprise for me. So it wasn't even a.
Speaker 3: Sexual thing, but then after it was like, well, damn, she looks she looks better in person, but she's super cool.
Speaker 2: Though, are you really a fan? If you didn't, you couldn't tell by her voice that it was her. I'm just questioning your fandomness.
Speaker 1: You know what, now that I think about it, I thought it was somebody else asking because like, if you know the voice, you would.
Speaker 5: Kind of yeah.
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 3: But you know what, now that I think about it, it's just that she was the last person on my mind, you.
Speaker 5: Know what I mean, Like I just have it on mute the whole time and never hear it.
Speaker 4: No, no, no, I need no, I need, I need the sounds. I need to listen.
Speaker 2: I need the entire storyline before.
Speaker 5: So you're like a whole storyline, just not sex.
Speaker 1: You have to watch like a whole, like vignette of like a scenario.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I like a scenario. I like to get so involved into it that I'm sitting there like, damn, hope, I hope he fucks. I want to get lost, but hope gives?
Speaker 1: Do you create your own since you're so vivid into this whole, Like you said.
Speaker 2: Like role play in my actually haven't. I wouldn't be against it. I'm just kind of a silly person and like very sarcastic, and the people, the people I would do it with know me and know my sarcast so I would look at their face. I just I don't think I would get through.
Speaker 5: It and turn it into being sexy. It would only just be comical.
Speaker 4: Absolutely, So.
Speaker 2: I don't know if we want to set up some type of like stand up comedian role play ship and like we can laugh and joke and then fuck, but.
Speaker 1: Like that though, it could be like either dominant submissive or like being role playing and like other types of demeanors, not just costume type of.
Speaker 2: You know, Okay, yeah, I've tried to.
Speaker 5: Be a bad thing.
Speaker 1: You can get sent to detention. You can like you know, you can do all kinds of.
Speaker 4: Things that PTSD.
Speaker 3: I really got sent to detention. I don't want to play any fuck No, no.
Speaker 4: Absolutely not.
Speaker 3: My teachers look nothing like the teachers that I hate know the teachers now. I don't know how these high school students are making it through. High school teachers are phenomenal.
Speaker 4: They look great.
Speaker 5: For my so you never had on a teacher back in the day.
Speaker 3: If I showed you my tea back in the day. No disrespect to anyone teachers that may see this, but y'all will not looking at all I had.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I had one teacher in my entire school career that was like sort of attractive. And then when I think back, she wasn't attractive. She was just next to all the old teachers, like she just happened to be the best options jail Like that is like I guess prison in this sense, Like, oh, I guess I'll settle for this.
Speaker 4: This is all I got, all right? Cool?
Speaker 1: So you guys do a lot of top ten lists. What are your top five porn stars of all time?
Speaker 2: Mm?
Speaker 4: Hmm of all times, of all time.
Speaker 2: I feel I don't know if I'm the right person.
Speaker 4: Well, Jada, give me some time.
Speaker 5: But you can't hear me. This doesn't work for you.
Speaker 4: For me. Well, I give you my five Jada Stevens. Remember what h Texas?
Speaker 5: But is that only because I'm sitting in this chair right now?
Speaker 4: No, I wish I was the chair right now. Look at you there, Alexis Texas. It is a new one that I love.
Speaker 5: Who's number three?
Speaker 4: Number three?
Speaker 5: Who's the new one? She's like new booty like the last.
Speaker 3: Two years or like uh number three. I like Savannah Bond a lot.
Speaker 5: Do I know that name? Is she blonde?
Speaker 4: Yes?
Speaker 1: Okay, I haven't shot in so long, so like newer, newer people, she's not new, but I just don't really know the new ones.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you know the classics. You know you've got classic classics, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: Roxy final got to be in there though. No, Roxy, she was.
Speaker 5: One of I think the.
Speaker 1: When did I meet her? She was one of the first girls I met. But she's definitely very sexy.
Speaker 2: She's yeah, Roxy is cool, skin diamonds. Her energy for me, it's not even so much. She's a very pretty girl, but like energy. No, she's very beautiful, but it's her energy that I think.
Speaker 4: Really like her energy.
Speaker 2: I do not I feel take it?
Speaker 1: You feel like you can feel that way through.
Speaker 5: The screen or how do you watch on your phone or on the computer.
Speaker 2: Porn stars are entertainers, so they're entertaining. I get that from the entertainment. I don't know, but she.
Speaker 5: Didn't say that about anybody else. That is why I say that.
Speaker 2: Well, that's what I feel from her, from how she entertains she gives off that energy point or being.
Speaker 1: I fucked it every time, like when she's being like you're entranced by her what she's got going on.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I feel like she would be a girl after sex. We'd have a great conversation.
Speaker 1: Okay, So after sex are usually like a cuddler and you talk to somebody or you like, get the fuck.
Speaker 5: Away from me.
Speaker 4: I'm a cuddler.
Speaker 3: It depends on how nasty it was. If it was like super nasty, you'll get away from me.
Speaker 1: Like if she's squirting all over the place, you don't want to touch and be in your own like juices or like that, or like you're like dogging her out and doing something like foul like when you're nasty described.
Speaker 3: No, if she's squirting all over the place, then after it's like it's great during, but then it's like the cleanup.
Speaker 4: We just got to laugh and be like, yo, this is like something.
Speaker 5: You do unnecessarily, like you don't really do.
Speaker 2: All of that builds the bonding experience after sex. Now yeah, now we're both taking the sheets off the bed and like this is really how you get to know each other.
Speaker 5: You're like cleaning up after it with each other.
Speaker 2: Well after i'd I'll then help clean it up.
Speaker 1: Your sheets and soaking you like you like laying in the west spot.
Speaker 5: I am a wet spot. So you know what, I know, like I created, you know, it happens.
Speaker 1: You know, it's not like something I definitely will, you know, tend to what I need to attend to at the time.
Speaker 5: But I'm not going to.
Speaker 1: Jump up right away and be like, oh yes, we need to like go and clean and be like some kind of freak like that.
Speaker 5: I definitely need a little like a little pause.
Speaker 4: Women hate get drunk.
Speaker 5: You know, you need a little like reset.
Speaker 3: Yeah, women hate the fact that I jump in the shower right after.
Speaker 4: They hate that.
Speaker 5: But I'm just like you like that before you do it as well.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm a clean I'm a clean free How many how many times a day do you shower at least twice at least.
Speaker 1: Twice and you're having sexual intercourse? How many times in between that you're having.
Speaker 4: Before after and this, well before we before we you have sex? You know? Then just a quick right.
Speaker 2: Between rounds two, let me jump in. How do you grow up?
Speaker 1: But how do you not like have the chemistry be like not there anymore when you're like, well hold on, let me go clean up real quick, when.
Speaker 3: You're gonna fuck her again, because it's not like right after. We feel like if it's like something where it's back to back, then of course you're not taking the shower like you're just that horny and it's that you know, it's that type of moment. But if we're like home chilling, we just have sex, and it's like are we about to eat?
Speaker 5: Are you making her take a shower with you before she can?
Speaker 4: Absolutely?
Speaker 5: She can, but are you making it a requirement?
Speaker 4: No, it's not a requirement.
Speaker 2: Listen, the older the older. I've gotten one. Shower sex sucks. It's overrated. I'm not into it actually being.
Speaker 1: A shower with somebody. But I don't like shower sex. I feel like it's not comfortable for me at all. I don't know how a guy could be comfortable in that situation.
Speaker 4: If you have a big enough shower, then it could be fun.
Speaker 5: I have like a whole like it's a party room. It still doesn't matter.
Speaker 4: Well, I'm sure sex for you is pretty like you're like, all right, whatever.
Speaker 5: No, but it's not though, Like I even though.
Speaker 4: I still get turned on like a wait, now, absolutely.
Speaker 1: I'm human, I have a pulse. I'm a fucking I used to be a porn star. I wasn't just did it just for the money. I actually liked being sexual and having sex like I For me, that's how I feel like I expressed myself. Like I call it my art, but that's how I expressed myself with my sensuality, my sexuality.
Speaker 5: Like I was a curvy girl.
Speaker 1: Like nobody was really flaunting their curves like that or giving you know, that kind of image to anybody. So for me, I soaked it all up, you know, like I I enjoyed myself. But no, even now, like it's different. I think I there's different things that turned me on. I feel like I'm more I'm more demi sexual where I have to be like mind fucked first to be like now I want to think about fucking you, okay, Like it takes more to get into that thing. But it's not doesn't mean that I'm not intrigued or I'm not I don't get off to certain things. I definitely still have orgasms, I definitely still have wet dreams.
Speaker 5: I still have all.
Speaker 1: Those things that didn't get taken away from porn just made it worse.
Speaker 2: This might be a cliche question. I'm sure you've been asked, but I am interested. What is the difference between the sex you're having when you're working in the sex you're having with somebody off camera in your own personal life.
Speaker 5: It's a big difference.
Speaker 1: So people, you know, think, like, obviously you're watching the movies all these things, and you.
Speaker 5: See what's edited.
Speaker 1: You know, guys are in you know, production stuff as well, So even though you do stuff, you don't run it the whole time.
Speaker 5: So sometimes you know, in regular.
Speaker 1: Scenes like it would we cliche be called a gonzo scene that's strictly sex and no storyline. You'll be fucking for like forty five minutes, but they may use I mean, like maybe it's like an hour and a half, but they may use only like thirty to forty minutes of it. So a lot of it's taken out. Maybe it's just starting and stopping. Maybe it wasn't good, like they're telling you to open up or in your personal life, no one's telling you anything. You don't have to be open to a camera. You're more like closed off. It's doing what you want to do, so it's more intimate. I feel like important. It's more like I used to say that I'm a sexual athlete.
Speaker 5: You know what I mean?
Speaker 1: That's I'm doing a job and I'm giving a service to people, helping people want orgasm, aunt of time.
Speaker 3: I'm a sexual athlete too or just But do you get paid for it?
Speaker 4: No, I have a bad.
Speaker 5: Don't let me let me find out I don't have.
Speaker 4: I gotta talk to my agent about this.
Speaker 2: You gotta st you at the Boys and Girls Club. You're not You're not mistate.
Speaker 4: That I'm I'm a bit of a sexual athlete, Alexis. I gotta be honest.
Speaker 1: So what makes you to yourself claim that this title of a sexual athlete?
Speaker 4: Well, I just enjoy having sex, I guess.
Speaker 1: And so are you a nympho? Are you a sex addict? Do you have an issue? Do you need, like, you know, an intervention? Do we need to talk about this?
Speaker 5: Mom?
Speaker 4: We could talk about it. But no, I'm not.
Speaker 3: I'm not a sex addicant. I just enjoy, Like if I'm attracted to a woman and we catch a vibe and the energy and the chemistry is did and I just like I want to have sex with her.
Speaker 1: So, but is this just with the like individual type of person like like in a relationship type setting, or are you having multiple sexual relationships with multiple women?
Speaker 4: Not multiple women?
Speaker 1: No, you don't have a roster that you're like going through a whole rolodex of things those days.
Speaker 4: That was in my younger years. I can't. That's it's too much work.
Speaker 2: Does that always the man answer?
Speaker 4: Yeah? Because man, I mean when you when you've been fucking. No, I don't. I'm honest, I don't have a roster, man, I don't my roster days over.
Speaker 3: At least absolutely, you have to have at least five women on rotation.
Speaker 4: No, I don't know.
Speaker 1: Well, yeah, I feel it takes at least three to be on a roster. At least three, Yeah, I feel I mean, yes, it's you know, obviously, you know, team wise, it's five, like you know, the whole starting line up kind of thing, got it.
Speaker 5: But I feel like at least three is like a minimum. I feel like you.
Speaker 3: Think that women always has at least three guys that she's she can currently rewind? Do you think that a woman always has at least three guys.
Speaker 4: Can she can fuck?
Speaker 1: No? I don't think it's always I'm just saying, like, when you're on that kind of time and you're trying to do like you're like fucking people are doing in the roster's type of situation at least three minimum, Okay, But nowadays, like even with COVID and everything, it made times really hard for people because to have that on deck and even know where fucking people were.
Speaker 3: I'm just like people were fucking during COVID after COVID.
Speaker 4: Not one of my really no at all. No, wow, Okay, that is interesting.
Speaker 2: One of my very good friends that is a woman, said she got to the point that she just fucked the dude down the hall, like they would both go out to get their groceries delivery, and it was just like, at this point, like let me just do it. And she said it was the best decision because throughout six months she could at least just walk down the hall. She knew he was staying in his crib and she was staying in his crib, in her crib.
Speaker 4: I'm never fucking somebody that lives in my.
Speaker 5: See pity sex, No, don't give me a pity. She said.
Speaker 2: She would never fucking had it not been a pandemic. Live right there No, that's I need to nut. And this is a but she said COVID. You wouldn't get this if it was not for COVID. That's where time's called for desperate measures. I'll put it this way. Let's let's do the guy thing. This happened long, long time ago. I don't do this any anymore anymore. You know the typical time when you was looking to funk at the end of the night, and you was at the bar or the club or the house party or whatever, and your standards dropped.
Speaker 1: Your scouting the party to see which one's too drunk, who's not, whatever, to stay away from people twist you're scouting the room to see.
Speaker 4: Who's drunk rory.
Speaker 5: No, you stay away from the sloppy ones to because it's just too much trouble.
Speaker 2: You just like standards as the hours go at times, let's be honest, as men, your standards lower as the clock goes up. Sometimes you gotta get a shot off. Yes, I can't say that women aren't allowed to do that too. It was a middle pandemic. She wanted to fuck.
Speaker 5: No said she wasn't allowed to do it.
Speaker 1: We're we're just stating that it was pity sex. We're labeling what it really was. If it was pity for herself because she needed to and release or do whatever. But you just said that she wouldn't have normally fucked that guy if she passed from the elevator, if COVID wasn't happening, because she was on the move, she didn't give a she was somebody else.
Speaker 2: Maybe I'm misunderstood what pity fuck is because to me, pityfuck is like.
Speaker 4: She wouldn't do it unless it was a certain circumstance.
Speaker 2: But it was for her. I feel like a pity fuck be like, let me just fuck this guy, like, let me let me give him some to feel better about himself. Like to me, that's how I felt. Pity I was. So you're saying pitying herself, but.
Speaker 4: Pity in the world. She's she's a pretty girl.
Speaker 2: I think he and granted I don't know this gentleman, or have ever seen she's no God, no god, no.
Speaker 4: You hope not, oh god.
Speaker 2: And when and when the pandemic started to subside, she brought another guy back. No, no, that's my friend. I've never told she's a very pretty girl. So I think he obviously.
Speaker 4: He would have fucked listened whenever guy's voices go up like that octave.
Speaker 5: No no, no, no no, that's are you coppy?
Speaker 4: That's all he's just no, no, no, no, no no.
Speaker 2: I've never said.
Speaker 4: You're my guy, regardless if you slept with this girl or not.
Speaker 2: I don't care, you know, I wouldn't have to lie the true oh ships like this is somebody upstairs. The only time, the only time I lie on my dick is when I did beat and I'm saying I didn't, but this is not the case here. I really didn't.
Speaker 4: That's my friend got you, Okay, okay, But she.
Speaker 2: Did run into Once the pandemic U subsided, she went back out to go fuck the people she actually wanted to fuck and bring them back. And he lived in the hallway. So now you gotta deal with that ship where you eat.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Like, so, lex is, why weren't you having sex during.
Speaker 5: COVID Because I don't trust anybody.
Speaker 4: So it was COVID.
Speaker 2: COVID did it for you.
Speaker 3: All this other ship going on out here. COVID was like, no, listen, I don't want to.
Speaker 1: It wasn't even that, but it was like people being reckless on their own time and being like afraid of not knowing what it was and being of his own things too. So it's just like, no, I'm good, and I like again, I don't just like I'm not like a in this stage in my life. I'm not like a man where I'm like, oh, I just need a nut like I could. I can use what I call it bob, which is my hitachi, and I will just sleep.
Speaker 5: Great at night.
Speaker 1: But I do, you know, need intimacy and to be fucked obviously, but at that time that was not that I didn't just so what is.
Speaker 4: What is the date in life? Like for a porn star?
Speaker 5: It's hard out here.
Speaker 2: For a pimp, really imagine.
Speaker 4: I mean, yeah, guys, they're intimidated verry m hm.
Speaker 2: I can see that, intimidated by what things though outside of obviously being great at your craft and them thinking that, are they also intimidated by having to deal with you and your job and liking you.
Speaker 1: I can't really speak for them because I don't really. I mean, there is okay, there isn't a lot of zems. But for me, how I feel is my opinion. It's more like a lot of it stems from me. First of being like I have a hang up of being like, do you want to date or fuck Alexis Texas or are you trying to date me? Because I's two different people. So for me, there's already a high wall up that I sometimes maybe just go with either intuition or lack thereof and this don't just don't fuck with it, like, because I feel like if you're on a fan base first, I just like, I just feel like it's not gonna work. And that's not always a case sometimes, so I'm trying to be more open minded. That's just maybe a conversation and how people want to talk to me. But I think a lot of it's the alfrom this how you know, how I am I've been in the sex industry. I feel like some people, as much as they think it's cool because of who I am, they have a stigma because they don't think that they could ever obtain to these scenes that I've.
Speaker 5: Done or this, that or the other.
Speaker 1: Yeah, But I mean I think that's individual choice too. Of men I've picked in the past that weren't told me some of the best place So I'm working on that myself as well, But on all of it too. It's like I realized that even though I do want a partner, at the end of the day, I feel like there's a lot of things that the pandemic has shown me that I needed to work on myself to be ready for a relationship and all those things that had entailed because I was on the road for so long and I was you know, I would be married, I was divorced, and there was a lot of things I didn't really deal with because I was just on the road and I didn't really choose.
Speaker 5: To deal with it.
Speaker 1: So I feel like the pandemic kind of brought those things to the surface, and I'm finally dealing with what the needs and wants and all those great things that come with a relationship.
Speaker 2: Is So, did you feel like you it would have been better to date somebody within that industry or that world, Like I won't even say with porn, but just with anything in general. I feel like even music industry, street media shit, it tends to be easier to date people that understand your life. Okay, I do, Yeah, that is that typically like what happens.
Speaker 5: I mean, unfortunately for myself, I did I went that route. I don't think. I don't know I can't say typically there is. I mean, there's definitely a.
Speaker 1: Lot of like porn stars probably to ten to twenty only twenty percent.
Speaker 5: Maybe that is like people who.
Speaker 1: Are married that are actually performers in the industry. One may have been and then they like got the other one in nowadays because content is very different from like OnlyFans and all these different like sites that you can do at home kind of thing, So it's very like different that sense.
Speaker 5: But I don't think there's that many.
Speaker 1: But I definitely did choose that route, and a lot of it too, was at that time in my life, and not that I didn't love and care for this person at the time, but it was because a lot of in the back of my mind, if I'm honest now, it's because I didn't think anybody else would accept the career choices that I had made at that time, and because he had been in the business and the and we were in love and all these things, it seemed like the right thing to do at the time, But it definitely was not.
Speaker 2: Do you think that was the biggest and that was the biggest commonality y'all had, was that, And that's probably why it didn't work out.
Speaker 1: No, I think there was more commonality, for sure. I think there was a lot of more interpersonal demons from himself personally and just you know, being young and accepting things that you shouldn't in relationships and not really knowing what all of that meant at the time, and not knowing that that's not okay, you know what I mean kind of thing, but finding a voice with all of that too, and then you know, in breaking out of that and kind of coming on the other side and still being successful and doing and taking that and not being a negative thing or a victim role like I never wanted to play those parts because I'm not. I'm only a survivor and getting you know, in a better part.
Speaker 2: I'll asking again, I don't know the history of your marriage, So if I'm overstepping, please.
Speaker 5: I like over my interview, but i'll.
Speaker 4: Conversation.
Speaker 2: What do you think in your marriage? What was the number one thing you would take accountability for it?
Speaker 5: Ending accountability? That's a good question. Yeah, so we want to go vulnerable, Okay, So I think that.
Speaker 1: I think that maybe I feel like at the end, I just kind of because I knew what it was and what it was surfacing to become I kind of checked out myself too, and I just then began to just work and I worked and I worked, and I worked and I worked and I worked because that's what I knew. It was good and that's what made me happy, and my marriage wasn't making me happy. So I went on the road. And that also created more problems that probably could have been fixed if it would have been talked up before. But yeah, I just couldn't do that. But yeah, I mean a lot of it too, is, you know, And no one's to say to blame of anybody, and there's blame on both sides, you know what I mean. It's just it's just unfortunate it didn't work out, and it is what it is. I feel I wish him well from Afar, but yeah, to each ound, no, I really do, though, But for me, is I really do. And I say that with a kind heart. And I went through a lot of really ups and downs of me like hating him, me resenting him, me like even saying something like I won't repeat it because it's not any that needs to be a public knowledge, but ways that I felt that I didn't feel good about feeling about that person because at one time. I did love him and he did have a big part in my life, and so he played a lot of good things. But you know, everything comes to an end, and unfortunately that had to end and it wasn't serving for me anymore as a person, as for work and you know, personally.
Speaker 5: So I had to let it go.
Speaker 1: And so for me, I really wish him well from afar, but I don't need any contact. I don't need any Hello's text, nothing like that for me. Like it's it's completely it's good.
Speaker 5: Now he can't. I can't say that for him, but for me, that's.
Speaker 4: What I have to do to protect you know, he's trying to double back well.
Speaker 1: For sure, and he has for years and you know, trying to do what I.
Speaker 4: Mean, whatever you are, I ain't mad at you make I would be doing the same.
Speaker 5: Thing, yes too, Shae. But you know, I do definitely wish him well.
Speaker 1: He's you know, he's We've said everything we've had to say, and you know, I learned from it. I definitely learned now from what I don't want in a relationship and what I won't put up with and my worth, you know, and that's a big part of like relationships itself. Is just knowing that you're worthy of having someone do better. Yeah, for sure doing better. I have another question, but let's go with yours first.
Speaker 5: Now you go, let's go.
Speaker 2: I've always wondered because I worked in the music industry before the podcast stuff, and obviously music was bootlegged for so long, and it was always this thing like, what was it not Nirvana? Who was the band that went crazy on Napster and sued them?
Speaker 4: Not important years ago, I can't even remember.
Speaker 2: They seemed I feel like music seemed to figure out how to stop the bootlegging thing in the downloading, with streaming and with iTunes and shit like that. Porn. I've always tried to figure out it being the I think, what number one entertainment when it comes to bringing dollars in industry in the world, it's still the most bootlegged. Is that like a big issue with y'all? Or is everyone just making so much money that they don't care because it's still bootlegged to this day the way music is not. And it was such a big thing with music.
Speaker 1: You know, it's really hard because yeah, so they are very similar, and it's these things that you have to do, like, you know, there's piracy lawyers. There's all any things like that and to do, and there's really like now it's just like people are just find craftier ways to do it.
Speaker 5: They'll have IP addresses.
Speaker 1: From overseas and things that you can't really touch these things whatever, so like for myself and it sucks, but it's like I.
Speaker 5: Just didn't have time to deal with that.
Speaker 1: So it's like a lot of those things happen and there are you know, bigger basses that to do that take those things away. But I feel like, I mean, it's definitely I think people are making just so much money that it doesn't really matter. At one point, I feel like people were trying to grasp on like scraps of things. But when all these other apps came around and kind of changed the narrative of the financial game of who was making the most money instead of the people who are actually like the companies, it's actually the performers. Now I feel like people. I feel like it's not as big anymore as a topic that.
Speaker 5: It used to be.
Speaker 2: Is there a porn star union.
Speaker 5: I believe so, but I'm not.
Speaker 2: I've always been interested in because it is entertainment and they reflect each other so much. That I've thought like, wow, why don't the bigger porn stars just start their own website and higher their own production crew and say this is gonna be our thing.
Speaker 3: What else what OnlyFans kind of does? Yeah, because they distribution to set up her company.
Speaker 2: That's kind of like how now.
Speaker 1: The new wave of stuff is is because it's now like they're so like just even how we were talking about like the mixtapes and all those stuff like that.
Speaker 5: But everybody can do it.
Speaker 1: Everyone can be like a creator and do maybe a not a porn star, but a porn performer per se, you know what I mean. Because people can make their own only fans their porn, have accounts, all these everything that you could do.
Speaker 5: It's like everybody could.
Speaker 1: Be their own individual type of business that they don't need these big time people now if you had it like myself, I'm fortunate like I had a name prior to but some of these people that are like smaller people don't have as much reach.
Speaker 5: But that's why.
Speaker 1: You know, people do promos and they do you know, other kind of cross promotion thing that I feel like that kind of gets them out there.
Speaker 5: But I feel like I don't know with the nail on.
Speaker 1: The slip side too, if I think about it, Like with camgirls, which is a who other different kind of market as well, there's people that who don't have as big as names that do way better than girls that have big names. So sometimes it's good not to have a you know, a name as well too, because some people, because there's so much adult content out there, some people just want to see something. It doesn't care about Alexis Texas or Jada Stevens or any of these people, which they have the people who are connoisseurs of us, and that's what, you know, we appreciate that, But in the masses, some of the people just want to beat off and talk to somebody. I'm not available, Jada is busy, We're you know, doing you're doing other stuff.
Speaker 5: I'm on a podcast, you know.
Speaker 1: So they have to go to those other girls and it's they're not We're not any better.
Speaker 5: You know what I mean?
Speaker 4: So no, y'all are better?
Speaker 1: Well, I mean for me, it's like they're just but they're giving a service to you know what I mean. So it's like they're more on demand than what I would be available. I'm not talking to them every fucking day, like as far as like on a camp set like setting, like I don't have time, I'll do camp shows and schedule them out.
Speaker 3: And that they can't always get to the head the top like they got to talk to.
Speaker 4: I was trying to get you to say, it's levels.
Speaker 5: You know what I mean, it's level.
Speaker 2: I've also thought again, and it's crazy that when it comes to porn and only fans, the thoughts I have that are so outside of sexual stuff. When only fans popped and I saw it all the porn stars obviously going there and clearly making a shit ton of money, I was like, I wonder when a porn hub or whatever big outlet is going to put in their contract if you want to work with us, you can't do paywall stuff on your own.
Speaker 5: But when did you feel that you felt like you felt?
Speaker 1: You felt that timing is because I feel like a lot of people's time frame is really off because people think that that happened during just a pandemic and we were making money on only fans.
Speaker 2: Oh oh no, no, no, no, I know.
Speaker 4: That I know that they blew up.
Speaker 2: I'm og only fans and give them money for it, But you know what I mean, but.
Speaker 1: It means people don't understand that we've already put in the work. Like that's when people are like they were like, oh, piece out or like, well, fuck you too. There'll be somebody else that will come around. And you don't want to say fuck you too that somebody's been making good money, but it's business as well. Something else is going to come and replace it and may better and bigger. You know, there's always something that's going to come out next with people who are smart enough to have those business ideas, even that yourself even coming up with even numbers like that to think about it. People don't think about But the next person will, and the next thing is going to be faster, it's going to be like more innovative shit to do.
Speaker 2: How did you feel about OnlyFans? What did they say for a week that they were gonna stop.
Speaker 4: With with a dope content?
Speaker 5: For me, honestly, I wasn't really impressed. It was shocking.
Speaker 1: I'm not gonna say I was like, oh, like whatever, I was shocking. But they're, like I said, there's so many other platforms that are in place already that Only Fans was just the biggest one, you know what I mean? So there was traffic and other things. And I have a fan base, so anywhere I take my fans that have been loyal to me from the beginning, I'm going to be able to make money if it's my own personal site, if it's my own taking it to a fan soda type thing or porn hub and putting everything on there like they want to see my content, because I.
Speaker 5: Don't shoot for anybody.
Speaker 1: I haven't shot any scenes in over five years, and the only place you can see anything is on my site.