Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: We were just watching a Bad Baby's new music video. GRAMM, We'll make sure to send it to you.
Speaker 1: She has a new music video, yeah.
Speaker 3: Or she's dissing Alabama Barker.
Speaker 1: What's an Alabama Barker? Again? Is that when you're on the toilet and your partner.
Speaker 3: Oh no, this is Travis Barker's daughter.
Speaker 4: But what were you going to say?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 1: Ye was the urban dictionary thing.
Speaker 3: I want to know that definition?
Speaker 1: Yeah, mind, all right, it's the JV show. Steamer.
Speaker 4: Well, what's that?
Speaker 6: No, never mind, that's something different. That's not an Alabama Barker.
Speaker 3: All right, Cleveland Steamer. Will you look that up?
Speaker 1: Jess, you've never heard of a Cleveland Steelers?
Speaker 3: Of course not.
Speaker 1: What are you talking about? You guys have li?
Speaker 3: What do you think I am? So you've done it? Okay, so look it up and we know that Graham has.
Speaker 1: Done I have not.
Speaker 6: That's like one of the most common, like urban dictionary slang prazes of all time.
Speaker 4: What you don't want to know?
Speaker 1: You care?
Speaker 4: I know?
Speaker 3: All right?
Speaker 2: Welly for nine, the Bay's number one hit music station, The JV Show, I'm Selina and of Jess first talkback of the day.
Speaker 3: Let's get right to it.
Speaker 7: Good morning. Did you know that Netflix lock some of their movies up If you pay the seven ninety nine plan, it's by fifteen ninety nine, get the whole movie?
Speaker 3: Are you serious?
Speaker 6: She's saying they you can only watch three quarters of the movie and then they cut it off. You want the whole movie, you got to pay the fifteen ninety nine or she's saying you don't get the full library.
Speaker 1: You think she's saying you don't get the same library of movies.
Speaker 4: Wait, I don't like this because I'm gonna be on the seven and nine plan. I think next thing you are, you're downgrading. Yeah, I'm downgrading.
Speaker 1: I am too. I just have to figure out how to do it. Wouldn't let me do it.
Speaker 6: I was on the app the other day, like let me see where can I switch plans?
Speaker 1: And they don't let you do it.
Speaker 3: Nowhere on the app you have to go like on a web browser.
Speaker 6: Your internets for you Bright, none of them have to figure out what at what my password is?
Speaker 1: Yeah, the guy didn't chance of figuring that out even or my user names.
Speaker 2: You don't have the same password for everything and just add like a number at the end.
Speaker 6: I do, but sometimes it just doesn't work, and then I don't know. And then maybe they made me add two special characters and one day, and by the time you try that on the third try, you're locked out. And then you got to send it thing and reset it, and by then I've lost interest. I'll keep paying the fifteen ninety nine month just so I don't have to go through that. You know what?
Speaker 2: That really bothers me, that they don't let you access everything on their platform because you're paying less knowing that you're gonna have ads.
Speaker 3: We talk about Netflix a lot now.
Speaker 2: Once if they ever said, hey, you don't get access to our full library of movies and shows, I mean.
Speaker 6: Said that, we don't know. This is just one talkback, the first talk back of the day.
Speaker 3: Oh you're accusing her of lying, Well, we don't.
Speaker 1: I don't know that. I believe I haven't third party verified.
Speaker 4: I believe, yeah, me too.
Speaker 6: And have you ever side by side? Have you ever done a side by side comparison and what's available on one plan versus the other?
Speaker 1: How do you even do that?
Speaker 4: I think she did her research and we should believe that well, maybe I need a third party fact checker.
Speaker 1: Change.
Speaker 2: Yes, will you look at that, please your research department, the library, Cleveland Steamer and then Netflix's library.
Speaker 1: Write down every movie available.
Speaker 3: On Netflix, no skipping, and.
Speaker 6: Then change your plan, and then write down every movie available, and then we'll cross check each one individually.
Speaker 1: I don't do you guys watch movies on Netflix like that?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I gram.
Speaker 4: So you're paying for your plan. You don't even watch most things on there.
Speaker 1: I'm paying for a bunch of things. I don't watch that much TV.
Speaker 6: But Love Is Blind is on there, right yep, Okay, that's what I'm paying for. Right now, that's the one thing that's getting watched on there. And then my kids use it. I mean you'd have to ask them. They probably put on some kid movies and stuff on there.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they have like a whole kids channel.
Speaker 2: I watch mostly Netflix, although I do have to get max back for White Lotus.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I can't add another subscription, and you.
Speaker 3: Do have to watch that show. I know it's good.
Speaker 2: No, all right, so Cleveland Steamer, Netflix Library. Before you do all that, can you tell everybody about Disneyland winning today?
Speaker 4: Yes?
Speaker 3: Okay?
Speaker 4: Six twenty is your first chance, which is it's coming up. Yep. You got to give us a call and be caller twenty and then eight twenty we have another chance on the iHeart radio app. Super simple, you guys, They just leave a talkback on the free a Heart radio.
Speaker 2: But don't do it before a twenty you're gonna be disqualified.
Speaker 1: I think we were doing Disneyland seven thirty five inside the.
Speaker 3: Nope, Oh my god, just you set me up right there.
Speaker 1: No, no, I just thought that was common knowledge.
Speaker 6: And I remember, you know, I was promoting that yesterday because that's what we did yesterday, and then we promoted again for today, and now you got people up and they're going to call it not win Disneyland, and six twenty we got Disneyland.
Speaker 3: When you're in luck.
Speaker 2: We weren't actually on the air. That was just that was just PROCs. Okay, all right, well Diddy for an on the JV show. I'm Selena Jest.
Speaker 1: Can you do first talk every day? You're not going.
Speaker 2: Back that far, but Jess, can you tell everyone about Disneyland winning today? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Oh my god.
Speaker 4: Okay, So coming up seven thirty five, that's gonna be your first chance to win. Okay, seven, make sure you know.
Speaker 3: It's coming right soon.
Speaker 4: By six twenty we have Rolling Love tickets.
Speaker 3: I'm confused, me too.
Speaker 1: Whoops The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: I can't believe you've cleveland steamed somewhat of yours.
Speaker 1: Never is I just looked out what it is.
Speaker 3: You're disgusting.
Speaker 1: I can't shock you guys have never heard the term before.
Speaker 3: Where would I have heard Cleveland steamer?
Speaker 1: Everywhere?
Speaker 6: It's all, it's there, every everybody's Cleveland Steamer and everybody.
Speaker 1: No, they're not.
Speaker 3: You guys are sick.
Speaker 2: It's the new standard, all right, wildy four nine, The JV Show. I'm Selena, I'm Jess. Oh you do have tickets for Rolling Loud right after this?
Speaker 3: It's time four.
Speaker 6: The four things you need a heads up on to start your day, you guys.
Speaker 3: Tickets for Fire Festival too went on sale.
Speaker 2: Yes, it's gonna take place May thirtieth of June, second in East Levelheads, Mexico. No musical acts have been announced yet, but ticket in hospitality packages range from fourteen hundred dollars to one point one million.
Speaker 6: Nice start at fourteen hundred dollars and they don't even have a lineup yetes I'm in. Warriors look to make it four wins in a row when they host the Hornets tonight Chase Center. The team's been surgery and since the addition of Jimmy Butler, they have renewed hopes of making a deep playoff run. They're five and one with Butler in the lineup, but they got to make the playoffs first. The Warriors are in ninth place in the West with a thirty and twenty seven record, so they've got a little bit of work to do, but they got.
Speaker 1: Time to do it. Tonight's tip is seven o'clock.
Speaker 4: Well nice that, Graham. Did you experience any fog ghistle this morning?
Speaker 6: There were so much fog ghizzle this morning. Driving in my wipers were running almost the entire way. Fog gizzle was all over my car. Yeah, that's what I said.
Speaker 4: Okay, everyone be careful this morning with the fox, but multi clear skies for the rest of the day. HEISILB in the low to mid sixties.
Speaker 1: Hey Scorpio, bestie, Hey, your day today is going to be an eight. Listen to this.
Speaker 6: You guys love the blossoms between you and someone you admire, Listen for what needs of theirs you can satisfy, imagine and dream, create new possabilities together.
Speaker 3: Oh, some whe you like a teacher.
Speaker 1: It sounds like, so you.
Speaker 6: Admire somebody maybe in the workplace, whatever, and you're just gonna run off.
Speaker 1: With them and your love. Just get a blossom.
Speaker 4: Get that bag.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 3: All right, we have to go back to something really quick.
Speaker 2: You know, every morning six twenty and eight twenty we have our four segment of the four things that you need to know about to get your day started.
Speaker 3: And Jess, we just.
Speaker 2: Need you to explain something you said. If you can elaborate a little bit further, let's go back and take a list.
Speaker 6: See, it sounds like, so you admire somebody, maybe in the workplace, whatever, and you're just gonna run off with them, and you and your love just get a blossom.
Speaker 4: Get that bag.
Speaker 1: Now at the end of let's say get that bag.
Speaker 6: But we were talking about the horoscope for today, was a love interest blossoming with someone you admire.
Speaker 1: How are you they get in the bag?
Speaker 3: Can you explain?
Speaker 4: Well, I just heard the boss part and I just assume that if you're with your boss. They have money.
Speaker 2: You can see how that auzzled.
Speaker 1: Wait, really no, I just think.
Speaker 4: If someone's getting with their if someone's getting with their boss, you know you see it in movies occasionally because they want they wants that money.
Speaker 3: Okay, we'll give you a path.
Speaker 1: Interesting, all right.
Speaker 3: Something else that we need to go back to.
Speaker 2: Our first talkback of the day was from somebody saying, hey, did you guys know that on Netflix, if you have that lower tier, you know, the one with ads, you don't have access to Netflix's full library.
Speaker 6: Hey, JV Show.
Speaker 5: The other listener was right, you don't get the full catalog of Netflix for the seven ninety nine plan. I tried to watch This Is Us the other day and notice that it wasn't available. It had a little lock symbol.
Speaker 3: So yeah, she's right. I cannot believe that who is This is Us?
Speaker 6: Different than it Ends with Us? And there's too many of these similarly simplely titled.
Speaker 3: Things that show with Mandy Moore.
Speaker 4: Oh, that's right, End with Us is with Blake Lively and justin Baldonia.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I mean I know that I've I've watched that, I've watched that one. Then there's also a show.
Speaker 1: Called Us and then this is a I can't figure out you. Yeah, you maybe that's the one I'm thinking about. That's a lot of.
Speaker 6: That's weird and me, yeah, I did want to switch to the seven ninety nine plan.
Speaker 3: Don't do it.
Speaker 1: I still.
Speaker 3: Okay, Graham, anything else here?
Speaker 1: New food hack alert. This is going viral, you guys.
Speaker 6: I guess people have done this in the past, but it's got a it's having a resurgence, and it's for people that go to the food court in Costco. If you're not a Costco member, this food hacking for you. Unfortunately, we know that Costco's got the dollar fifty hot dog and they keep saying we're going to keep that price like that forever, even though everything else in that dang store keeps getting more expensive. My cart, well, geez at checkout, I'm always shocked. But the hot dog dollar fifty, and then you can get a slice of pizza for very cheap as well. People get the cheese pizza and what they do is get your hot dog, put your condiments on it, whatever you want on there. You're mustard hopefully not ketch up unless you're five years old. And then you take your slice of cheese pizza and just take peel off the cheese, just peel off the cheese, and then you mush that down onto your hot dog and you're making sort of a cheese wrapped dog. And people are saying, this is it. It is delicious, it's amazing, and you're getting this incredible food item, which is you know, awesome food mashup app or whatever for under five dollars.
Speaker 4: I would try it, But then you're left with a slice of pizza with no cheese.
Speaker 6: Yeah, that thing is I think you're just chucking that out unless you want to eat some tomato paste on some bread.
Speaker 3: No thanks, This sounds gross to me.
Speaker 4: No, but cheese on a hot dog sounds kind.
Speaker 6: Of Sheese on a hot doog is delicious. Selena doesn't like melted cheese.
Speaker 2: I'm not a big cheese person. Don't like cheeseburgers, don't like cheese. Pizza has to have toppings on it.
Speaker 6: I mean, it seems wasteful for me to Yeah, you're thrown away half the majority of both pizza.
Speaker 4: And then another or like eat your hot dog, like now I'm gonna have a slice of pizza, like you know, I guess but I'm not here for day.
Speaker 6: The way they made it in the videos that I saw, it looks pretty dam and who was.
Speaker 1: A lot of people?
Speaker 4: I guess so because imagine they start putting cheese on like your street dogs, oh, bomb with because they already have bacon, they have all the nice condiments, and then you throw cheese on there.
Speaker 3: I'm here for I have a question for Graham.
Speaker 2: Sure does anyone besides Jess still say bomb?
Speaker 4: I think so?
Speaker 8: Right?
Speaker 4: Oh, the question was for Graham.
Speaker 3: Okay, Chris, right, that's what I thought.
Speaker 6: I just wanted to double check the JV show on Wild ninety Tony from Santa Rosa.
Speaker 9: I just want to let you guys know that I still say the word bomb.
Speaker 7: Because I'm too old to say the word litch and I'm too.
Speaker 6: Young to be like, oh yes, quite quite delicious.
Speaker 1: You know what do you guys just dropped? It was that bomb on us earlier.
Speaker 6: Now, I'll say this, I I don't say bomb often, but I say it a thousand times percent more than I say lit because I say lit never zero times.
Speaker 1: Ever.
Speaker 6: Don't do people still even cool people? Does it still get used?
Speaker 3: Maybe a little bit? It's not completely done.
Speaker 1: I feel like you're dropped off very heavily.
Speaker 4: We have to say sigma now right, beta or something.
Speaker 2: I'm not really sure, but so you and Tony say bomb, Okay, it's super Ohio and.
Speaker 4: Thank you Tony, thank.
Speaker 1: You because the only one it's very true.
Speaker 2: I don't like that all right, Tuesdays we turn it over to Jazz to talk TV.
Speaker 4: You guys, I'm still watching Love Is Blind.
Speaker 6: Please don't spoil it because I've only watched oneup so so spoiler alert, I'm gonna say.
Speaker 4: I won't spoil it. All i'm gonna say is there was a big twist you'll find out. You'll find out.
Speaker 3: Oh, I have to know tell you right now.
Speaker 4: No, No, I have some other stuff to talk to you guys about. But there was one thing that I noticed that is different from all previous seasons.
Speaker 3: You guys.
Speaker 4: They finally have up to date music. They finally have like Arina Grande, Billie Eilish, Miley Cyrus on the seasons, whereas before I don't know if you guys remember, but their music was very very like corny.
Speaker 1: So really there's music in the show.
Speaker 4: I feel like everybody would talk about it because let's say there was a suspenseful moment of somebody lying the music in the background would be like somebody's keeping us secret or something like something super obnoxious and super light.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, right, yeah, I have.
Speaker 4: I just wrote it right out and noticed that, well, now they finally you'll you'll hear some popular songs on there. Anyways, back to something.
Speaker 1: Versions or an instrument.
Speaker 4: That's why I was like, oh, okay, they have they have money now, or like what's their budget for this season? But some other things that I want to Yeah, I don't think that's ever gonna happen, But I did notice that in this season more people were willing to turn the person that they were talking to away if they found out that they were the second choice, whereas before they kind of would still go along with it and continue the process. But keep in mind, again with Love is Blind, they're talking to each other in these pods, but they're talking and dating multiple people and they know this, right, So usually when it comes down to it, sometimes whether it's the man or the woman, they'll be like, you know, you're one of my top choices, and it'll be between them and somebody else, And when it comes down to it, sometimes that somebody else ends up in a different couple, so then they come running back to this other person, making them the second choice.
Speaker 6: Right, It's like a game of musical chairs there at the end. For someone you're like, oh, I gotta find some wells that weren't my first choice, but there was a second choice, but then they're my first choice.
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah that could work, But I.
Speaker 4: Do want to know. So in an experiment like this, if you guys were in the show, would you continue the experiment or do what they did and be like sorry, like I want to be number one.
Speaker 2: Bye, I think I would still continue because I want to be on the show. Yeah, like walking away would Yeah that's true, but.
Speaker 3: Also you never know where things can go.
Speaker 2: What if you did walk away and then you miss out on an actual connection. That's maybe you continue with that person and they're like, oh my god, I'm so glad I picked you because now we're actually building something. Whereas I saw that other person and like they're not even really.
Speaker 4: For me, and I think it would make me feel less bad to be somebody's number two on the show because they can't see me, so they're not doing that based on looks.
Speaker 2: But I would want to know who the other person is, Okay, because if I know that I look better than her, then I would feel more confident continuing with that person. Okay, I know, but if I know they're hotter, I'm gonna be like, oh, he's gonna see both of us and be like, man, you're just willing the wrong Nay.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't want to be someone's number two, you know what I mean.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but if you think about it, you also had a list of people you were talking to.
Speaker 6: Right, But then I've settled on my number one. This is the person I want to leave the pods with, and it would be crushing to find out that they don't share that. Because what I assume we've been building towards this whole time, and I get that you everyone has to kind of date around. But I'm going into this like assumption that if I'm gonna propose, which is the goal of love is blind, you're gonna propose, then you're gonna end up getting married, that that person also has me as their number one, because that's the kind of connection. I'm not gonna propose to someone if I find out that I'm their number two pick, but they're my number one on no way. I want to know that we've both developed this relationship and all the other ones have fallen by the wayside because they're not as strong as our connection, and that's led to us both being each other's number one pick.
Speaker 1: And then the engagement. Then we go smash in some.
Speaker 6: Tropical place and then I'm definitely not going to marry you because like it's way too cool.
Speaker 1: But at least we got a free vacation and I smash you out of it.
Speaker 6: But you know what I mean, you have to be I'm not, uh sorry, I'm not.
Speaker 3: Going to be the number two.
Speaker 4: And I get it in the real world, right, but this is the show. I just don't know.
Speaker 6: Because but if you're going on the show for the right reasons, which is to actually meet someone, if you're going on the show to become you know, famous or whatever because you want to be on TV, and then you want a free trip and then you want to smash somebody and like whatever. If you're doing it for all that, then no, none of these rules apply.
Speaker 1: It doesn't matter. You should be the person's fifth pick. Who cares.
Speaker 6: But if you're actually if you were actually as the experiment, so to speak, I'm using air quotes. There is set up, I mean the way that it really should be. You should both have a mutual feeling that you're each other's number one. Otherwise somebody's not being genuine.
Speaker 4: Either that or I would need to know that they were extremely torn on two people, and I was.
Speaker 3: They always are. They're always like in tears over who to.
Speaker 6: Pick, but not everybody, because a lot of times that other person waiting to be picked has selected the other person as their number one.
Speaker 1: You know what I mean.
Speaker 6: We see that time and time again. The two there's one guy that's torn between these two ladies. Well, both ladies have picked that guy is the number one or vice versa.
Speaker 1: I feel like it's.
Speaker 2: Still so soon, It's only been a matter of days. Like you don't know what you know what you want? I could overlook that. Only in this situation.
Speaker 4: I think I'm more on your side, Selena. Do we have time for just one quick thing?
Speaker 7: Or no?
Speaker 3: Uh no?
Speaker 2: Today we got against coming up ned.
Speaker 10: It's all the stuff you need to know what's hot in music, movies, shows and the most talked about stories happening today.
Speaker 2: And so Megan Markle has been dropped by her talent agency allegedly that's the rumor.
Speaker 3: Talent No, I think that's the thing. Maybe that's why she was dropped.
Speaker 2: I don't know, but wm E major talent agency, supposedly dropped her because she was too demanding and difficult to work with. There was apparently an outburst that happened about a year ago, right after the holidays, where she demanded a meeting and she expected decks and plans for some of her projects. Sources say that she hasn't had any meetings since then, and then they eventually just decided to drop her and go their separate ways.
Speaker 3: Too demanding to demanding?
Speaker 1: Where have we heard that before about her?
Speaker 3: Pretty much everywhere?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Interested one other things, you know her new Netflix show where she like cooks in her mansion with friends and whatnot. She is being accused of copying Pamela Anderson's show that she has for Food Network Canada. So it all starts with the name, you know, Meghan's. The name of Megan's show is with Love Megan In Yeah, Pamela Anderson's cooking show is called Pamela's Cooking with Love.
Speaker 6: I don't love is an expression that's you know, timeless, Sure, sure, cookbooks and stuff that say with love and the title or something.
Speaker 2: Okay, But then when you go watch their trailers, when you have a second, go do this because their trailers are very very similar from like the overall esthetics of it, like the just the concept and just just the look of everything.
Speaker 3: They both start with them.
Speaker 2: Like perusing a garden and they're like laughing, and they have they have these like rustic kitchens, and then they both invite like loved ones and friends to to come cook with them. And do you guys remember that Megan Markle's show was supposed to drop last month ended up getting pushed back until March, so it's not even out yet. So Pamela's show actually came out yesterday, and a lot of people think that Megan wanted her show to come out first to make it look like she wasn't copying Pamela Anderson.
Speaker 4: That would would have been don't think all the what you described describes a whole bunch of cooking shows, though.
Speaker 6: I feel like that'n Tessa and they all look at, you know, their garden, and then they then they invite people over to try the thing that they made, like that recipe for a show recipe Little Cooking dic.
Speaker 1: That's as old as can be. Martha Stewart's show.
Speaker 2: Probably she's copied her. We talked about her lifestyle brand. She copied that logo from from a Little Spinnis that one did off. She's ripped off everything allegedly.
Speaker 6: But again, like if you hadn't even Pamela Anderson's show just came out, and you're you think they ripped off the whole premise show, the preview.
Speaker 4: Of her show.
Speaker 2: That's what I'm saying that they're saying. The teasers, the trailers. We haven't even seen Megan Markles show, it's not even out yet, but the trailers are very, very similar. And I think people are just noticing because Pam's showed opp yesterday and so they went back to look at it.
Speaker 4: It just doesn't like spark any interest for me, you know, to like actually go and wand zero.
Speaker 3: But I love that Megan's just copying everyone. Cram what do you have?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 6: Pet owners, listen up, this is for you cat owners. That's report they are seeing a surge of cases of the bird flu in pet cats. They say cats appear to be particularly susceptible to severe illness and can often result in death if they contract this strain of the avian flu that is going around. We know it's decimating bird populations, egg laying, hens, everything, and it's spread to a lot of mammals. Now, look, your pet dog can get the bird flu as well, but experts are saying that they don't seem to be as affected by the virus.
Speaker 1: But your pet dog can't get it now.
Speaker 6: Cats, on the other hand, they say, this is what you need to look out for. Some of the symptoms fever, low appetite, lethargy, reddened or inflamed eyes, discharged from the eyes, or nose, difficulty breathing. They say they may also show some like neurological signs, tremor seizures, not being able to walk, even some blindness. There was a cat I guess that the Peninsula Humane Society had to euthanize. It was a stray cat that some people had brought in and then it was having trouble walking and they thought seen and it seemed all off balance and stuff, and it did test positive for the bird flew. So to keep your pets safe, you want to keep them from hunting and eating wild birds. Just as your cat bubbles hate the name. Has it been eating any wild birds?
Speaker 4: Nope, she doesn't go outside all right.
Speaker 6: So indoor cats are probably less susceptible to this. But if you have an outdoor cat cat, no, wow.
Speaker 4: I wish she let me. But when I tried putting the hardness on her, it doesn't work.
Speaker 6: So your cat's entire life is just living inside of a twelve foot by twelve foot box.
Speaker 4: So I take her out to the balcony sometimes.
Speaker 1: Oh sorry, a six foot by two foot balcony.
Speaker 4: Well, I feel so sad, but I feel like if I take her out to the world, I'm exposing her toe the bird flu and other things.
Speaker 6: Well, okay, so right now, but once this, you know, bird flu wraps up in a year or two or ten years from now, then you can bring her outside.
Speaker 1: I don't anyways.
Speaker 6: Other possible sources of infection, they say, can be raw unpasteurized milk, raw eggs, undercooked There was undercooked poultry and stuff like that. There were some pet foods that had been linked to some transmission of it. So you got to watch out for a lot of different things. But keep an eye on your cats if they start to display any of those signs they might.
Speaker 1: Have the bird flu.
Speaker 6: Yes, check on my cat is right, check on your cat. Also, they say the risk of your cat transmitting it to you very very very low, so you don't need to worry about getting the bird flu from your cat.
Speaker 3: All right, Thank you Graham the.
Speaker 1: JV Show on Wild ninety four to nine.
Speaker 2: Thank you so much for hanging out with us. All right, let's kick off What the Bleep where you can win a JV show Chug mug. You just got to be the first person a guest today's bleeped out word. As always, when you think you know what that word is, you have a guess. You want to run to the iHeartRadio app. Hopefully you're already on it. You're listening on the app, but then leave us a talk back with your your info and then what that guess is? You guys ready for today's clip.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I just started back in the gym and a guy already me in the men's locker room.
Speaker 3: Oh my god.
Speaker 6: He was pretty cute too, so that part was good for you.
Speaker 1: All right, think about what that bleeped out work could be. Remember this is a family show, so keep your guesses. PG.
Speaker 6: Please look here's my insider tip for people that play along this game and mug the new iHeartRadio app.
Speaker 1: Right, it's got a place for your presets.
Speaker 6: And if Wild ninety four nine is right there in your number one spot on your preset when you open the app, boom. That way you can get you get ready your streaming night night Wild ninety four nine, and then hit the talkback. But like you could do it faster. Get your guests understand what I'm saying. Yes, boom boom bam, yep, boom boom bam. Yeah, yeah, that's how I would do it anyway. All right, leave us your name and your city along with your guests. It got to be the first Craig Cancer though. If you want to win that, Chuck Mug, and I just gave you a hint for how to get it quicker.
Speaker 3: All right, get those guesses in. We're going to play some of them next.
Speaker 1: The JV show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 3: Plain what the bleep? We're all you got to do with me?
Speaker 2: The first person a guest, Today's bleeped out word, and you win this JV show, Chuck Mug.
Speaker 3: Now, here's today's clification. Missed it?
Speaker 6: I just started back in the gym and a guy already me in the men's locker room. It was short, sweet, okay, didn't last long, so it's fine.
Speaker 3: Did you want it to last longer? It would be sure.
Speaker 1: No, yeah, longer it would have been more awkward.
Speaker 3: All right, let's go to your guesses. Remember this is a family show.
Speaker 2: Yesios to the talkbacks Morner JV Show.
Speaker 1: I think the word is compliment. Hopefully you can hear that over me, have a good one back.
Speaker 6: I didn't hear a word he complimented.
Speaker 1: Geez waing, where is he working in a kettle?
Speaker 7: Good morning, dog house.
Speaker 5: This is oga from Morgan Hill, and my guess is fist bumped.
Speaker 3: Have a good morning?
Speaker 1: Did you get I get fit? Look I walk around the gym. People are fist bumping.
Speaker 3: Me left and right.
Speaker 6: I saw you on that bench over there, fistbomb like. I've never seen anybody put up that much weight. Fist bomb like, Hey, you're good looking, fist bomb. I just it's hard for me to get to work out, and there's so many fist bumps come in my way. No, we don't chest bump anymore, just fist bumps.
Speaker 10: Good morning, this is I'm back I guess what the bleep dot word is?
Speaker 1: Confronted better? Did you beat him up? Yeah? I did? Front me. This is my gym. Where's where do you think Julian Panol is back from?
Speaker 3: I don't know where? Where have you been?
Speaker 6: He actually sliding my DMS and told me and I don't I mean.
Speaker 1: You guys are going to be pissed. What He was listening to another.
Speaker 4: Show and are you serious?
Speaker 6: Look, I'm not going to name the show, but he was like, have you heard this segment? One? Yes, He's like, it's real. He's like, this segment they do, man, I can't believe. I get a ton of laughs at and I was like, you know that's fake, right, those are voice actors and the whole thing is fake and stage and he's like, oh my god.
Speaker 1: Really, I was like, yes, I know, with one hundred.
Speaker 3: Certainty, we're getting sidetracked here.
Speaker 1: Well, I just tell you that's where he's been. And now he's been welcome back to real radio.
Speaker 3: Thank you. Yeah, I don't think I'm loving you back.
Speaker 1: We are welcome.
Speaker 4: Allowing him back, allowing you don't again.
Speaker 6: Lesson learned, don't listen to that fake BS.
Speaker 3: San ramone bleep is recognized. Someone already recognized you.
Speaker 7: In the gym locker room.
Speaker 1: Have a good day.
Speaker 4: Yes, that's all right.
Speaker 3: Here is today's clip. Unbelieved.
Speaker 6: I just started back in the gym and a guy already recognized me in the men's locker room. Did you Yeah, you have you want to We're standing side by side at the urinal.
Speaker 1: All right, I'm joking. The gym's not where. The locker room's not where you want to be recognized.
Speaker 3: No, No, the.
Speaker 4: Gym in general, because usually you know you're sweaty.
Speaker 3: You lot gross offense.
Speaker 6: I walk around in the gym with a really mean look on my face the whole time, just to diss wait anyone, if I'm trying to talk to me, I put on arrest. I don't have a resting b face. If I put one on at.
Speaker 1: The gym, can you see it?
Speaker 4: Yeah, let's it.
Speaker 1: I just love I.
Speaker 6: Don't know what it is. I chew gum and I just look very annoyed. So just know that I'm not That's just what my face at the gym. I think I'm annoyed that I'm there. Just in general. Everyone, Yeah, gotta have some uh some gym gum though, that's my secret.
Speaker 1: Gotta have the gym gum. All right, Let's give some Jenis first, AJ and Sarrama, what's set the mast? AJ first correct answer this morning? And there are a lot of people. Look, let me.
Speaker 6: Say the guests that we had the barking about complimented. That might have been far and away the number one. I appreciate you guys thinking I get complimented at the gym. I don't, but it'd be nice, all right. But a lot of other people came with the correct answer, which was recognized. Alex and Benicia had it, sot to Vince in Olivia and Dublin, Jessica and Alameda.
Speaker 1: What's up? Mine in South City had it?
Speaker 6: So did Daniel and San Francisco, Joanna Mantica, Katie and Conquered Amy and Marlow the Wonder Dog had it.
Speaker 1: What's up? Marlow the Wonder Dog? Sold the Dad in Pittsburgh had it.
Speaker 6: So did Natalie Martinez Vet in Pittsburgh, Chrissy in Pleasant Hill, KP in Oakland, our buddy Brandon in Sacramento.
Speaker 3: What's up?
Speaker 1: Sacked out?
Speaker 3: What's up?
Speaker 1: Like the beam?
Speaker 6: Carlos in Oakland had it, sort of Lizenbackaville, amongst several other people whose guesses are still rolling in right now. You guys were on it. You just weren't fast enough.
Speaker 1: Dang it.
Speaker 3: But you know what, We're gonna do it again tomorrow morning.
Speaker 1: Hell you the JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 3: If you messed today's clip, here it is.
Speaker 6: I just started back in the gym and a guy already me in the men's locker room.
Speaker 3: Wow, Graham, that's discussed.
Speaker 2: Now. Remember you want to be the first person I guess that word correctly.
Speaker 3: That's how you win the JV Show, Chuck mug Leave.
Speaker 2: Your guess is on the talk back mic on that and you an approved iHeartRadio app.
Speaker 4: Let's go through some guesses.
Speaker 10: Now, good morning. This is Mono from San Jose.
Speaker 4: And I think the out word is flashed flash.
Speaker 6: That happens daily that walking go enter the locker room. And I don't know if it's the same for you ladies, but the second you around the corner because there's no door, you come around that hard sweeping corner into the locker room, people, and it's just yeah, you never know what you're gonna see. I mean, I generally have an idea, but nothing ever prepares you for an old man's you know what's right in your face? Right when you walk around that corner, it's like just bam right there, like of all the places you can be changing your standing naked?
Speaker 1: Why is it right?
Speaker 4: When right when I walk in most of the time they were just in the pool, so they're like dripping wet too.
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, it's I'm telling you they the layout of these things is all wrong. Make that like the sink area or something when you walk in and the changing area in the back.
Speaker 1: Why is the change? Why are their lockers smack in my face right when I get in there?
Speaker 3: Real quick? Seriously, Hey, good morning, baby show.
Speaker 2: My guess for the sleepword is a mug bye.
Speaker 6: Be mugging me in that locker room, and they are because it's like, why is this guy have so much clothes on.
Speaker 1: Like the rest of us?
Speaker 2: Thanks shows its Natalie.
Speaker 3: Was talking about home.
Speaker 8: I guess for what sleep is crop dusted.
Speaker 9: Than you guys.
Speaker 1: Crop dust It is not.
Speaker 6: I like the guests, and you know there's a lot of that going on in there too.
Speaker 3: All right, continue to leave your guess.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 3: You know, we got tickets for the Disneyland resort.
Speaker 4: Let's go to the phones.
Speaker 3: Hi.
Speaker 1: Who's this?
Speaker 3: Hi?
Speaker 11: This is Yanita and I have Ronnie and Diego in the car.
Speaker 2: So Yanita, Ronnie and Diego, Yannita?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Did I get that right?
Speaker 1: Okay, I'm not gonna be able to remember that.
Speaker 2: Party, Johnny and yes, ok it's okay. Jess is writing it down. Will you sect us all their names?
Speaker 7: Guy?
Speaker 3: Or just messing with you? But Joe, so nice to have you on this morning.
Speaker 2: You're probably well aware of what you are possibly winning.
Speaker 3: Yef.
Speaker 4: We have some tickets on the line for the happiest place on Earth, you guys for two day, one part per day Disneyland Resort tickets.
Speaker 2: So this is huge, This is huge. All right, So here's what you gotta do. We're gonna ask you four random trivia questions. Get three correct, and you guys are going to Disneyland.
Speaker 3: Okay, okay, all right. Question number one.
Speaker 2: Your rotator cuff is a group of four muscles and their tendons that surround and stabilize what joint in your body.
Speaker 1: My rotator cuffs are terrible nia surgery older.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but you said shoulder right shoulder.
Speaker 3: Okay, yes, is.
Speaker 1: A poorly designed group of muscles and tendons.
Speaker 11: Oh, my rotating thing.
Speaker 4: He's going to be kind of weird my soldiers about there.
Speaker 1: You go, all right?
Speaker 6: Question number two, The Canadians are an NHL hockey team that play their home games in what city?
Speaker 1: Probably the city of Canada, Canada.
Speaker 3: No, no, just say, we're not gonna spit something out.
Speaker 6: Name your name, your favorite Canadian city's don't you know.
Speaker 1: Any Canadian cities back there?
Speaker 6: The answer we're looking for there is Montreal, the Montreal Canadians.
Speaker 3: That's okay, you're allowed to miss one. You are still in the running. Just make sure you answer a little bit faster too. Here's question number three.
Speaker 2: Which company created a slogan we'll leave the light on for you?
Speaker 11: That's nice company?
Speaker 10: Which was.
Speaker 1: Answers in that car I'm hurry three?
Speaker 6: Two?
Speaker 3: You guys, got it, spit it out. It's Motel six was the answer, We'll leave the light on for.
Speaker 1: You, that's nice.
Speaker 6: When Selena, when's the last time you stayed at a Motel six?
Speaker 3: It's been a long time.
Speaker 1: Got it all right?
Speaker 3: Question that's my first choice.
Speaker 6: Question number four, don't besmirch the great name.
Speaker 3: I love them. I always leave the lights on so you can see the bed.
Speaker 1: Bud say either.
Speaker 6: Okay, it's funny because it's true. They actually sponsored this segment I question number four from nineteen seventy to nineteen eighty. What company made a car called the Pinto?
Speaker 4: Oh no, no.
Speaker 6: Just say any widely regarded as one of the worst cars ever created.
Speaker 1: If you rear ended it, it used to explode.
Speaker 3: Seriously.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's why they discuss why it's the lungdermade. It was a disaster, any guesses, No, horrible Ford made the Pinto.
Speaker 6: The Ford Pinto infamously awful car.
Speaker 3: You know what?
Speaker 1: Not good to look at either.
Speaker 3: I get you get on the air and then you then you get nervous, and it's.
Speaker 4: All this pressure looking at each other.
Speaker 3: You know what, no worries.
Speaker 2: The main thing is that you had fun. We hope you had fun. We really enjoyed having you on. Unfortunately you did not win the JV show.
Speaker 3: You have no game, but we hope you have a great rest of your day.
Speaker 1: But what do we do?
Speaker 6: Don't hang up, guys, let's sidebar for a second, because we have these Disney Atland tickets. Yeah, and there are going to be a lot of people set like they well, look they didn't even come close to winning them. But what we don't have Disney on tickets. We don't just have them to roll over, do we or do we roll them over? What do we do with them? I feel like they got to give give him to us? Oh okay, never one. Sorry, guys, you didn't.
Speaker 3: Want Are you saying that we should? We should give him?
Speaker 1: Let's take a silent vote.
Speaker 6: Now you listen if I won't know which way we voted, and the votes will not be revealed, but raise your hand in this room if you think we should give them the Disneyland tickets.
Speaker 3: Silent and votes.
Speaker 2: All right, you don't know what we just voted on because you're not in this room.
Speaker 3: But hang on, don't hang up. Hang on Jess in a pickup in the next room, and she'll let you know.
Speaker 1: Okay, I think it's going to be good. Throw a lot of hands up, six hands up. There were a bunch.
Speaker 6: There were a lot, So I think they're gonna get some good news. Can you give some shout outs?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 3: Really quick? Just everyone else listening.
Speaker 2: We got more Disney tickets, another chance to win eight twenty this morning.
Speaker 4: Yes to the shout out?
Speaker 1: All right?
Speaker 6: A lot of moms and people's in my DM's first one here, Hey Graham, can I get a birthday shot out for my wife Judy? Her birthday was this past Sunday? But can you wish her happy belated birthday? I know who gives a fart? I do, since I give her my farts on the daily. Elma who that was good?
Speaker 1: Another one here?
Speaker 6: Can you give my wife Hannah Stowe from San Francisco a birthday shout out? Around some fifty perfect timing? Now she's a public health nurse and we'll be driving to work at that time. That's from her awesome husband Eric, So happy happy birthday, Hannah Stowe. Who at Another one here, Mom and your DM's mom and your dms. Hey Graham, please help me wish my son Owen a happy tenth birthday with listen on the JAB show every morning our way to school and love you guys.
Speaker 1: It means so much to him to get a shout out.
Speaker 6: Owen.
Speaker 1: You bring so much love and laughter to our family.
Speaker 6: You are such an amazing kid with the biggest heart when we are so incredibly proud of you. Happy birthday, Love Mom, Dad, Aiden and Marty, so happy birthday.
Speaker 1: Owen at, that's true.
Speaker 6: Another one here just a mom and your DMS hoping to get my daughter Islah Grace aka Cabo Larry if you know you know a very.
Speaker 1: Happy eleventh birthday shout out. I like that, Nickmame Cabo Larry.
Speaker 6: I have to know she is sweet, kind, smart and supercilly and deserves the best day.
Speaker 1: Happy birthday.
Speaker 6: I loave love Mama, Data and Elle, and I do have to mention that the oh No girls also slid into my DMS to shout her out as well, So I look Grace very popular sorry Caablo Larry very popular on her birthday today. One more, Hey Graham, we met you guys at the super Bowl party at the day at David Busters. You guys are the best. We listen to the JAB show every morning and way to school.
Speaker 1: Thank you, guys.
Speaker 6: I can I wish my son Ismail a happy eleventh birthday. I'm so proud of having such an awesome son. Hope you have an awesome day at school. Love you so much. And that is from Mom and Bella, So happy happy birthday is now the fun.
Speaker 3: That's a good point.
Speaker 1: Hottest Pease.
Speaker 10: It's all the stuff you need to know what's hot in music, movies, shows and the most talked about stories happening today in the Bay.
Speaker 2: Okay, is Blake Lively lying, So listen to this. Remember last week in her amended lawsuit, she claimed that two other women who worked on the movie It Ends with Us also felt uncomfortable because of Justin Baldoni, you remember that. And she said that these two women were ready to testify, and there's like all these text messages between them where they're going back and forth about their shared discomfort.
Speaker 3: So the Hollywood Reporter.
Speaker 2: They did an investigation and they found out that these two women were Isabella Ferrer or Fair I'm not really sure how to say her last name. And Jenny Slat, I know Jenny Slaate, you know from Esenell among other things. However, the Hollywood Reporter they also uncovered in this investigation that Jenny Slat's complaints weren't even about Justin Baldoni. They were about his producing partner, Jamie Heath, and it wasn't even anything of a sexual nature. It was about the security deposit for her apartment that she'd rented out for her and her son, and he had said something about her role as a mother, so she complained to Sony about that. So unless there's like some other interaction that the Hollywood Reporter hasn't uncovered, it sounds to everyone like Blake Lively is reaching just a little bit.
Speaker 6: That's what I thought when I first heard this, because wouldn't this have been one of the things you led with when you were trying to portray the work environment that Baldoni was, you know, putting into place there as something that was making not just her but all the ladies they're uncomfortable, and that he was, you know, this awful person. And wouldn't this have been the first thing. Look, it's not just me, these other ladies too. And then we get this way later and it didn't seem to have a ton of corroborating facts.
Speaker 1: I'm not it was a little vague.
Speaker 2: I'm not saying Jenny Slate doesn't have something, you know, if they're trying to prove that, hey, just the workplace in general was just a toxic place. Fine, but it doesn't align with Blake's sexual harassment claims, her.
Speaker 1: Allegations against Justin Baldoni.
Speaker 2: Right, something, Oh so there's a lot of information that has waited for the trial.
Speaker 4: I know I have to wait so long?
Speaker 8: All right?
Speaker 6: Will this beat the Johnny Depp amber heard trial for entertainment? You think, yeah, that one had a Are you that one had a that's the come on, Well, I'm.
Speaker 3: More interested in this one at this point.
Speaker 4: I just hope I get I hope we get to see like an inside look into it.
Speaker 3: The sexual harassment. No, the.
Speaker 6: Send me the link to the documentary when it comes out, because that's I feel like that will better summarize it than me trying to read trial transcripts each day.
Speaker 1: No, thanks for that.
Speaker 3: What do you have?
Speaker 1: All right?
Speaker 6: In an effort to combat their homeless problem, in the city of San Jose rolling out a brand new reunification program. I can't say this is a new plan because cities have been doing this for decades. But San Jose city leaders can announce today their plan designed to reconnect unhoused residents with their family and friends back in their home communities.
Speaker 1: And how are they going to achieve this?
Speaker 6: Well, they're going to offer there are some six thousand unhoused people that live in San Jose a train or bus ticket, so they can head back to where they are originally from.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 6: Look, if this sounds familiar, it's because again, other places have tried this, namely San Francisco. They had a quote unquote homeward program of their own back in two thousand and five, even tried to revive it recently because they said it was highly successful.
Speaker 1: Then, I don't know that it is. It sounds like you're just pushing people.
Speaker 3: Are shipping them on to unhoused other.
Speaker 1: Places and shipping them out. Right.
Speaker 6: Look, the homeless issue, the unhoused issue, is a very nuanced and a very very difficult one to solve. If there was a simple solution, it would have been solved.
Speaker 1: It's not.
Speaker 6: It's a very complex problem involving a multitude of issues, mental health being one of the largest issues there. So I don't know that this. I mean, I guess it's a wait and see if this helps.
Speaker 1: But I don't. I don't know.
Speaker 2: It's not solving the problem. It's not getting to the root of the problem and solving it. Right, is that they need help.
Speaker 6: Just spreading the problem elsewhere? Yes, so, but form your own opinions.
Speaker 3: About this, Yeah, all right, Well, thank you Graham.
Speaker 1: The JV show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: I don't forget eight twenty another chance for you to win tickets to the Disney Resort. First, I was just talking about Blake Lively. People think that she's been caught in a lie. She amended her lawsuit against Justin Baldoni last week, saying, Hey.
Speaker 3: These other two ladies that I work with, they also have similar claims about Justin. Come to find out.
Speaker 2: According to The Hollywood Reporter, one of the other women who was in the film, Jenny Slay, her issue wasn't with Justin. It was with one of his partners, and it wasn't even about sexual harassment.
Speaker 4: There.
Speaker 5: I've been listening to your Blake Lively Justin Baldoni commentary, and I'm curious, like, how many women need to be uncomfortable before a problematic man is held accountable for his behavior?
Speaker 1: Is one enough?
Speaker 6: Have a good day?
Speaker 3: Hey, thank you.
Speaker 1: I totally agree with that.
Speaker 2: Yes, I hope you're not implying that we don't agree with that.
Speaker 6: Well, I understand how it could come off sounding that way sometimes because we have gone back and forth in this drama and a lot of times what Justin Baldoni has produced the evidence and the receipts that he's produced has kind of discredited Blake Lively's account of this. If Justin Baldoni is in fact somebody that is problematic and doing things that shouldn't be done to females on set or anywhere in his life, he should be punished, he should face that. Where we have gone back and forth, it's very murky because he seems to refute all of her claims and has a lot of evidence to back it up, and that maybe she's the one that's being awful. I guess in my mind, and I'm speaking for myself here, I'm confused.
Speaker 1: I don't know who to bleme. But if I know that everybody is. But if either.
Speaker 6: Of them are problematic or harassing to anyone, yes, then they should be punished and face some sort of reckoning for that. Right now, it's just very murky. I don't know if he is in fact problematic. It seemed that way when if other ladies were speaking up that they were, that was letting some credibility to Blake Lightly's claim. But then to find out those are about some not even about him, then now I'm back, Yeah, I'm back confused again.
Speaker 2: We're back in the middle August not and eventually maybe we'll get to the bottom of it.
Speaker 1: What's true?
Speaker 4: Right once it gets to court, Jests, we have a time for you.
Speaker 6: Good morning JV crew Edgar without the haircut.
Speaker 3: Jess, this talkback is for you.
Speaker 4: Since you were looking at wedding venues, I was wondering, knowing that Graham hates.
Speaker 1: Weddings, I mean he barely enjoyed his.
Speaker 3: And where Selena goes, either a hurricane or a monk soon follows her.
Speaker 2: Are you risking the chance of inviting them to your wedding?
Speaker 7: Let me know?
Speaker 6: All right, great question, Jess, before you answer, if you did not hear the This was towards the end of yesterday's show as we discussed our photos from Home. Jess had a weekend away and pastor robles and admitted to us that, look, she's not engaged yet, but they went and looked at some wedding venues there because she knows they both know that that is where they'd like the destination they'd like to get married out. So that was a pretty big revelation on yesterday's show. If you didn't hear that part of the show, now, care to respond to our buddy Edgar's question about Selena and I, and I do I want to respond to his assess about me in weddings, But first let's let you respond to the question, will you be inviting Selena and I to your way?
Speaker 4: I hadn't thought about this before, but Edgar, you make some great points, so I thank you guys for that reason. You guys are out.
Speaker 3: Wow, Selina, what you will?
Speaker 4: You will bring a storm to my wedding?
Speaker 3: I when that happened to mind, Everyone's like, hey, it's good luck.
Speaker 2: You would be lucky if I came and brought a monsoon to your Not.
Speaker 6: Good luck you got married in the stairwell because that was the only place where a palm tree might.
Speaker 2: Not romantic as hell. And everyone says that rain on your wedding day.
Speaker 3: Is good luck.
Speaker 4: That's something a whole natural disaster at my wedding.
Speaker 3: Maybe right, Well, then I wish doom on your marriage.
Speaker 6: Wow, And we know that she actually has the power to do that.
Speaker 1: Just look at that. Okay, now, now what about me?
Speaker 6: Because Edgar says that I didn't enjoy my own wedding, and I don't like weddings, I think that I'm being mislabeled there. I had the greatest wedding of all time, and I had so so much fun at it. I on this show sometimes scoff at some of these wedding traditions that I think we could do it thou as guests, We don't care about some of that stuff. When people think it's very important that the guests, they're like, can we just get to the reception and get to the bar.
Speaker 4: You know, I'm getting very negative vibes.
Speaker 1: No, but I'm fun vibes there at the wedding.
Speaker 4: Your vibe.
Speaker 2: When it comes to any party or gathering, it's nobody cares except for the couple having the kid, or the gender reveal or the wedding.
Speaker 3: Nobody else cares. And Graham does not care about your what I.
Speaker 4: Care about all the tiny little things. I want to dance to a twenty minute song in you, and I want to open all my gifts in front of people.
Speaker 1: Hate that too, they won't like it.
Speaker 4: Hey, you're not gonna be very happy about that. So for that reason, you're also out.
Speaker 6: Well before you even eliminate me from contention, I just like to say I'm busy that day, me too, I'm busy that day.
Speaker 4: All right, Well, can we move on to this Instagram.
Speaker 6: I won't be offended. I'll leve me for the records that well, I will not be offended. Weddings are very expensive. I won't be offended if I'm noned me either.
Speaker 3: But I want the option to turn it down.
Speaker 6: Yeah, area last, I will just Selena said, I do want the option to say I'm busy that day.
Speaker 1: That's a long drive down.
Speaker 4: Okay, I'll mark this down on my wedding notes.
Speaker 3: Thanks you for joking.
Speaker 1: You know, I know you guys are joking.
Speaker 3: You guys, but because someone I have a talk back. Oh my god, you guys are so mean to just you guys know.
Speaker 4: I hope you guys. I'm not joking. I hope you guys know I'm not joking.
Speaker 6: Yeah, we're not getting but I am busy that day. Legitimate the JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 3: Thanks for hanging out with the JV Show.
Speaker 2: I'm selenas hi JVS Show.
Speaker 5: This is Christine from Pleasanton.
Speaker 2: Today is my son's birthday and I would love to surprise him with the trip to Disneyland.
Speaker 3: It would be the best gift.
Speaker 5: We love you, guys, so much, thank you.
Speaker 3: Hey, well, happy birthday for one?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, happy happy birthday. Who gives the fart?
Speaker 2: That's actually how you enter to win these four day, one park per day tickets to the Disneyland Resort.
Speaker 3: Leave us a.
Speaker 2: Talk back just like that one, like, uh.
Speaker 3: Did we get her name on that one?
Speaker 1: Christine?
Speaker 3: Christine? Leave us another talk back to officially be entered.
Speaker 2: Include your phone number though, Okay, you guys have everyone listening. You guys have from now until eight point fifty to leave a talk back with your.
Speaker 3: Name, your phone number, and whatever else you want to, you know, throw it there to be officially entered.
Speaker 2: We're gonna randomly select somebody and then call you back on the air.
Speaker 6: So once you leave that talk about, be waiting by your phone for that call. Because we called somebody yesterday and she knew she got the assignment.
Speaker 1: She answered immediately, so be ready.
Speaker 2: Yes, Graham, I've got a question for you. I know you're not a lawyer, but you play one on the show. I'm just wondering if Jess has to be on some registry or something now because I saw, well, I saw on Instagram that Angelina.
Speaker 3: I shout out to Angelina.
Speaker 2: She does nights here on Wild she had Avery Rose instead of Wading salsas Avery. If you don't know, it's from Balleo and she is like going viral. She has a song we be Hyphie.
Speaker 3: Yes, and Angelina had her in studio a few days ago. And I look over to where Avery.
Speaker 2: Would have been sitting, and Jess left her sex books behind in.
Speaker 4: The table back here in the studio. Hey, those were not mine. Those were everybody.
Speaker 6: Specifically, and you even said that you were going to read them later, and then you left them here in a nine ye old and we know.
Speaker 1: The seats are so low in the studio.
Speaker 6: They probably made her sit on that stack of books so she could see over the console.
Speaker 3: One right, that's sitting on top of the stack.
Speaker 6: You just got a giant pickle on it, right, great book shot out, Doctor Sadie Ellison, Tickle Kitty dot com.
Speaker 3: But anyways, does she have to be on a registrar?
Speaker 4: Hey, I didn't know what child was going to be in this.
Speaker 1: You always got to assume, always assume.
Speaker 6: And this is a family show, family station to take take them home and read them and then give us a full report.
Speaker 2: Okay, so good, but shout out to to Avery, she's, uh, yeah, that's.
Speaker 3: Gonna be big, all right, Jess.
Speaker 4: So Instagram is testing out a new feature you guys, as they do like every other week. Right, It's a dislike button for comments.
Speaker 3: How do you guys feel about this?
Speaker 1: I like it.
Speaker 3: I don't mean it sound soft, but I don't like it.
Speaker 1: You do it, but for comments.
Speaker 6: It's not a dislike button on your the thing that you just posted. It's a dislike button for something that somebody commented on yours.
Speaker 1: Okay, So rather than firing back you're gonna.
Speaker 6: Comment beef with someone, you just hit the thumbs down on it, move on with your life.
Speaker 4: I just feel like people are gonna use it for bullying purposes, and even if you comment something nice, everybody's gonna be disliking it.
Speaker 6: Like, yeah, it's true because somebody comments like, oh my god, you look so beautiful, and then hell of people's thumbs down on Imagine that would hurt, That would hurt.
Speaker 4: Listen, there's already a lot of like bullying on Instagram. Like Instagram comments scare me sometimes.
Speaker 2: Oh I know, I get mean comments sometimes I'm not here for the thumbs down.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so it would it would just be a down arrow on every and they're testing this feature out. They're not rolling it out just yet, but I don't know, although.
Speaker 2: I guess there's certain instances where I would use it. Somebody recently told me that I need to be on weight loss medication, and rather than ignoring it because I'm trying to be the bigger person, I would have loved to just give that a thumb down. I'm not gonna argue with you. I'm not going to go back and forth, but thumbs down. Just no, I don't like your comment.
Speaker 6: And then a lot of people could thumbs down the comment and kind of pile on that, like this comment has no place here.
Speaker 1: But can't you just delete comments like that?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah, but then I hate I want the engagement.
Speaker 4: Also, if I delete it, I'm like, then I'm the only one stuck with that comment. I don't like that feeling. I want other people to also see how mean this person was.
Speaker 1: Pile and have your back. You think guys should be at weight loss, Well what about I don't.
Speaker 2: Have a fan army, But when my followers come to my defense, I love that. Thank you, guys, because there's a lot of things that I can't say very true.
Speaker 6: You know, I just think they have not yet solved the problem, and the underlying problem yet is bullying and people being miserable in their own lives and feeling like they need to leave a comment on somebody else's nice post. I just we haven't gotten to the root of that problem. So what's the next best thing. Is it a thumbs down button? Is it eliminating comments? Is it eliminate you know, because they've kind of toyed with that where the comments are turned off, or they've eliminated the number of likes. You can't see the number of likes, Like, has that done anything?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 4: I guess it's like on TikTok there is still some negativity sometimes, but it's a lot less than it is on Instagram. But TikTok has a feature where it lets you approve whether you even want the comment to show up on your page if it's one that they think could be a little bit offensive. So I like that where I'm like, yeah, I can approve whether or not your comment is even seen by it.
Speaker 2: I guess I like that, But even me still see, yeah, that's still gonna mess with me, like the rest of the day.
Speaker 4: Gram do you let mean comments get.
Speaker 2: To you, because I feel like you're I feel like you don't even get me in comments.
Speaker 3: Nobody would have anything negative to say about you.
Speaker 6: People have left mean comments for me, Mean comments bother anybody, and everybody's a human being with feelings, and you do it is of all the comments, you have one hundred nice ones and one negative one. The one negative ones you think about, I'm gonna say this back to them.
Speaker 1: Watch these start typing. You're like, no, no, no, no, don't do that.
Speaker 6: And then later in the day you're like, ah, this is what I'm gonna respond. No, don't do that. And sometimes you engage, sometimes you don't, but it does. It is ridiculous that the effect people need to remember that that a mean comment you leave if you are a mean commenter, which shame on you.
Speaker 1: What are you doing? It does?
Speaker 6: It affects anybody, and it really has no place. I've always been baffled by. And maybe it's Instagram's algorithm and AI learning needs to get better better, and maybe you just have a setting where it just filters those out so you don't even know that it's ever even because right now they have a thing where it's like click here to see the offensive comments that are left on your post where they hide some from you.
Speaker 1: They shouldn't hide them, they should bounce them and have them not come through at all. But they get it wrong.
Speaker 6: Every time, every time. Every time, it's like this, these comments may be offensive. So if you click here, buckle up. And then you click here and it's like, hey, Graham, love seeing pictures of your house?
Speaker 1: Like why is that comment filtered out? Like I don't get it? They got would before that?
Speaker 6: Would you guys before something like that? Where if AI learning is good enough where it knows that a comment is mean, you're just yes, and you don't even know that.
Speaker 1: It ever came through, I'm fine with that. Love that the JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 3: All right, So major changes coming to Starby's.
Speaker 1: We've talked about this.
Speaker 6: A new CEO wants to trim down the menu, get back to the basics, get back to that coffee house community feel. They've brought back the sharpie and they're writing on your cups and all that little cute stuff. And then they want to really trim down the menu. They want to make things in the in Starbucks more efficient. They want your orders faster, let's get rid of stuff. And they announced that they were going to be acting probably more than a third of the drinks. And right off the bat they said, we're getting rid of those olive oil drinks.
Speaker 1: Whatever those things were.
Speaker 3: I should have never been a thing.
Speaker 6: And a couple of things like that. They're like, we're getting rid of that stuff. But now we've got a revealed list of thirteen of the drinks that are no longer going to be on the menu starting Tuesday, March fourth. Are you ready to take a moment and say yer goodbye to some of your favorite Starby's drinks because they're gone. The iced macha lemonade. That sounds terrible, that's gone. Espresso frappuccino, this sounds good, actually does sound good. Gone cathe vanilla frappuccino. Gone white chocolate mocha frappuccino.
Speaker 1: Now that one, I bet I would like.
Speaker 6: I wouldn't order it because I'm a man, but if someone else ordered it for me, I would like it.
Speaker 3: Is that one of your drinks?
Speaker 4: I like the white chocolate mocha, the warm the warm drinks keep still.
Speaker 3: On the menu.
Speaker 6: I think it's just auccino, Yeah, just a frappucino gone, the java chip frappuccino. A lot of these are basically all the frappuccinos. The chai cream, the carben crunched, the double chocolate chip, the chocolate cookie crumble, white chocolate cream frappuccino, all those frappuccinos they gone, probably because they take too long to make, right, don'ty have to blend those things up? Isn't the frappucino kind of a blended thing?
Speaker 3: Yeah, but sorry, we don't have to make you.
Speaker 4: You're the one that added.
Speaker 1: Well, we don't have time for that anymore.
Speaker 6: The dow Starbucks, Okay, it's all about efficiency. I'm back to actual coffee and not milkshake, so those things are gone.
Speaker 1: White hot chocolate also getting axed.
Speaker 6: The Royal English Breakfast latte, never heard of it, that's gone, and the honey Almond milk flat white, which sounds terrible, also gone. Those are your first thirteen drinks that have been axed from Starbucks menus effective Tuesday, March fourth. But you know there's gonna be more drinks coming nours.
Speaker 3: Yeah, what you minds? The oat milk, brown sugar shake, and espresso.
Speaker 1: Let me check the list again. Yeah, she gone just kidding.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 6: They say they will be adding some things to the menus, some seasonal things, and Starbucks says it's beloved Lavender beverages are coming back this spring.
Speaker 1: Have you ever had it? Yeah? That sounds awful.
Speaker 3: I saw that sounds gross me.
Speaker 1: That they're gonna have a new ice cherry chai.
Speaker 6: And how about this a haul of pano chicken pocket a food item that's coming this spring.
Speaker 3: That sounds delicious. I think I'll have one of those. I'm here for that.
Speaker 2: That's just something you said, Graham. What's wrong with the man drinking a frappuccino?
Speaker 1: I wouldn't do it.
Speaker 6: I mean I would if somebody else ordered it for me, but I'm not walking in there by myself. And like, can I get the white chocolate java chip chai cream frappuccino please?
Speaker 3: So you you're just too embarrassed to order it?
Speaker 2: Yes, but totally fine walking down the street drinking your Starby's prappuccino.
Speaker 1: I bet they're delicious.
Speaker 4: They Ah is ordering it so bad? Then?
Speaker 1: Did you hear how it sounded? I just can't. I can't. I'm sorry, I can't do that. Give me, give me a black coffee, and.
Speaker 2: I'm I'm gonna take it a step further. Unpopular opinion. And I think we've discussed this on the JV Show before because I think somebody on TikTok might have said this, But I've feel weird about adults in general ordering frapuccinos, like, get a really, get a real coffee, like my kids drink frappuccinos.
Speaker 4: Okay, now your kids probably shouldn't be drinking rappuccinos, right, I mean, not like my toddlers.
Speaker 2: And then there's some that don't have no, don't that don't have espresso in it. But like like, wait, what's what's right now? Let's get a real coffee drink?
Speaker 1: All right?
Speaker 6: Okay, let's let Selena lay out her opinion a great deal for in detail. Give first, give your social handles out so people know where to leave their comments. I'd say leave it talk back, but the talkbacks are.
Speaker 1: Going bananas right now.
Speaker 6: For the Disneyland passes, there are still time to get your entry and you get about eight more minutes to leave us a Disneyland talk.
Speaker 2: Back to when Lena on air, that's my Instagram we're on threat. Do you want to argue at least follow me. Yeah on threads too. I'm back on there.
Speaker 1: And just so we're clear, you're saying what I.
Speaker 2: Just feel like, adults drinking frappuccinos. It's kind of weird. It's not like real, like get a real coffee drink.
Speaker 6: Wow, my wife gets those from time to time.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they're a nice Delici frozen treat.
Speaker 2: It's not it's not like like a coffee, but it is, but not.
Speaker 4: It's on the menu. Wow, tell us why my opinion, it's not on that his menu. It's on the regular menu. So I think getting it is not bad. I mean, I haven't gotten one in a long time, but if I want one, I'm gonna go get it.
Speaker 2: I mean, hey, get what you want. I'm just saying my unpopular opinion.
Speaker 9: There.
Speaker 3: It is.
Speaker 1: She's offended so many people, and that's fine.
Speaker 2: Fine, even I follow me if you want to take that up with people that love going to Disneyland love frappuccinos.
Speaker 1: That's science. That's science fact.
Speaker 6: And everybody listening right now wants to win Disneyland tickets, and you've offended.
Speaker 1: All of them. The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: We asked you to leave your talkbacks. Graham, I'm about to play our winning talk back. Did you take her phone number out of it?
Speaker 1: I did?
Speaker 3: Okay, good?
Speaker 1: This was our randomness select to talk back. Thank you everybody that entered this morning, and don't worry, we're gonna be doing it again tomorrow.
Speaker 3: All this week. All right, guys are winning talkback h JV show.
Speaker 8: My name is Martez. I'm currently in Fairfield. Both of my boys are going to be three and five next month, and because we haven't been able to afford it, they've never been on a real vacation. So please pick us. I would love to take them to Disneyland. My phone number is four one five four one six two six.
Speaker 6: Thank you?
Speaker 3: All right into the phones.
Speaker 4: Martes, are you there?
Speaker 3: Yes? Hi, Hi.
Speaker 4: You guys are going to disney Congrats. You just got four two day, one park per day Disneyland resort tickets. You get to go to the happiest place on Earth and take your boys.
Speaker 6: Oh my god, be so excited.
Speaker 3: I am so excited for you guys. This is going to be an amazing trip. Congratulations.
Speaker 4: My kids and my boyfriend have never been whoa your boyfriend?
Speaker 2: Why?
Speaker 9: Yes?
Speaker 1: I have to rethink dating.
Speaker 8: I know, come on, you really made it down there? Is that your son in the background.
Speaker 6: It's a long dive from Fairfield because you know, Fairfield's outside of the Bay Area somewhere, and we don't really exactly know where.
Speaker 8: We because so I've been listening since I was in high school. I'm a San Francisco Natives.
Speaker 1: Thank you, appreciate you. So I listened to.
Speaker 4: You guys on on on my car radio. We still get it up here like I listened to you on iHeartRadio.
Speaker 1: Appreciate you.
Speaker 3: We're just so much listening to the JV Show.
Speaker 2: Congratulations and once again, hang on the Hottest.
Speaker 10: It's all the stuff you need to know what's hot in music, movies, shows and the most talked about stories happening today in the Bay.
Speaker 4: And trending is sponsored by Stanford Medicine Children's Health Access to Excellence.
Speaker 2: So Jady's lawyers are trying to suppress evidence.
Speaker 3: So the latest is his team of lawyers.
Speaker 2: They're accusing the FEDS of lying to get those search warrants they used, and they raided his homes and they seized computers and all that stuff. They're claiming that authorities made false statements and omitted critical exculpatory evidence like how one of the victims was involved in the freak offs and it was voluntary and there was no coercion. They're saying that the probable cause statements were intentionally misleading, and I guess his filing was like heavily redacted. So we don't have exactly what evidence they're claiming was left out or was misleading. But you know, if a judge does fine, like, hey, you guys did do this, you lied, You intentionally left out things like that evidence is going to be thrown out.
Speaker 6: Do you think this puts any bit of this case in jeopardy?
Speaker 1: I do not.
Speaker 6: To me, it's did He's legal team trying. This is what they're getting paid to do, to try absolutely every legal maneuver at their disposal. Because they've got limitless budget here and a lot of lawyers being hired to work on this. They're trying every maneuver possible for their client. That's their job, that is. I don't think any of this gets thronged. I don't think any of this evidence gets stilled out.
Speaker 3: Good.
Speaker 2: All right, So Patrick Schwarzenegger is responding to NEPO Baby claims. You guys know, he's in this latest season of White Lotus and he is like all anyone is.
Speaker 3: Talking about because that full frontal seed and whatnot.
Speaker 2: Well, a lot of people were like, oh, he only got that role because of who his parents are.
Speaker 3: So he did an interview with the Sunday Times.
Speaker 2: He said, I know there's people who are saying I got this just because of who my dad is, but they're not seeing that I've had ten years of acting classes, put on high school.
Speaker 3: Plays every week.
Speaker 2: I worked on my characters for hours, or the hundreds of rejected auditions I've been on. It's frustrating that I can get boxed in and you think at that moment, I wish I didn't have my last name, could have changed it.
Speaker 4: That's true.
Speaker 3: There's a lot of other actors who go buy a stage.
Speaker 6: Name for that reason, but have changed their name, and some yeah, to for that reason, to avoid, you know, any sort of look of favoritism.
Speaker 1: Yeah, from their family.
Speaker 3: I wish she would. I hate saying their last name.
Speaker 6: Saying that one on the airth I look from everything that I've read that he has put in a ton of work, right, Yeah, and like seems to have gone about it the right way. But you're never going to be able to avoid any of those claims because has your life because of you who your parents are, opened more doors for you? Yes, yes, has like your you know, the means that your family had afforded you more. A lot of people can't afford to go to ten years of acting classes. They have to get a job right and pay their rent, you know, And he's.
Speaker 3: Done a lot of other But just to we'll go ahead finish your.
Speaker 6: Thoughts, I'm just saying I would understand if I was in his shoes, I would totally understand being frustrated by those claims, because like, look, I worked really hard, but you have to understand that your path would likely a lot easier than everybody else's path.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it'd be nice to hear him acknowledge that, because, yeah, he had a lot of other things and actors don't have but he has put in the work.
Speaker 3: There's been a ton of other project he's worked on that.
Speaker 2: Nobody talked about because they were that much smaller, you know what I mean. And now the one time he lands a role on a really popular show and it was like, oh, he's just you know, just because of his dad, you know. But no, he's said other things that nobody.
Speaker 6: Cared about it exactly. But that criticism is like unavoidable just given everything, Graham, what do you have for all right? The JV show Asteroid watched twenty twenty five rolls on, you.
Speaker 1: Guys, because, oh my god, listen to this.
Speaker 6: We talked about that asteroid he was going to hit our Earth of small percentage chance in twenty thirty two, in December of twenty thirty two, and everybody was like freaked out, and the odds kept going up, and then we updated, Okay, now the odds were going down, down, down, and look that news continues to get better. The odds of this asteroid impacting Earth now point zero zero one percent.
Speaker 1: It's next to nothing. It's completely off the radar.
Speaker 6: All scientists and space agencies agree this has no threat whatsoever to impact Earth in twenty thirty two, and it won't come around, you know, for another century or something. So we are like massively and the clear nice except listen to this. Oh doesn't have a chance of hitting Earth, but it does have a chance of hitting the moon.
Speaker 1: Now our moon. Now the moon is in danger, you guys.
Speaker 6: A one point seven percent chance that this asteroid hits the Moon on December twenty second, twenty thirty two. So we may see an impact from this after all. Luckily it's just the Moon that'll be taking it. But what if fragments of the Moon come off and then those sprinkle down to Earth.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, you guys. But again, only one chance in there.
Speaker 6: They're going to study this thing further to know if that, if there is any actual impact chance. But right now, Moon and residents of the Moon that are listening right now on the iHeartRadio, you've been warning.
Speaker 3: Here's your warning.
Speaker 1: Here's your warning.
Speaker 4: They give us this information in the first place. If they weren't even sure.
Speaker 6: At that point, well, they were using their they were using their best available scientific calculations and sciences always evolving, always open to being disproven, and other people are like, nope, it's not on this trajectory, and then was disproven.
Speaker 1: But now sorry, Moon residents.
Speaker 6: Yikes, all right, thank you Graham the JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: Earlier, I made a little comment that I think it's a little weird when adults ordered frappuccinos.
Speaker 6: It wasn't a comment, it was a statement bashed the frappuccino community and said, be a grown up, get a real coffee drink. You don't order a frappuccino as a self respect and adult.
Speaker 9: Good Morning JV Show, Oh my gosh, you guys had me cracking up today. Selena got me thinking about when was the last time I had a frappuccino, And I thought, you know what, I think, I haven't had one since I was at Disneyland and then Grandson. People that love Disneyland also love prappaccinos.
Speaker 1: I'm done with you, guys, and you know that's the scientific fact that of that.
Speaker 3: It worked out perfectly.
Speaker 1: Good.
Speaker 2: All right, So, did you guys know that Playboy is back printing?
Speaker 1: Really I didn't, But let's go.
Speaker 2: The magazine has been through some I mean we all know like old school Playboy and the type of content and things they used to post. And then I think like twenty fifteen they made the move to like no longer include nudity just because you know, people get.
Speaker 3: That on the internet. They were, yeah, they were gonna become more of like.
Speaker 2: A lifestyle type thing. It was sometime in the twenty ten I don't know the exact year. It was falling off. It wasn't doing well, and it especially could not, you know, withstand the pandemic.
Speaker 1: Because nobody got magazines anymore.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so after that they it just fell off. They're bringing it back.
Speaker 2: There is a new issue, the first print issue in five years, and they have a new Playmate of the Year. Her name is Jillian Nation. I guess she made her debut during Super Bowl weekend.
Speaker 3: It's Jillian with the.
Speaker 1: G Look up Jillian with the Nation.
Speaker 2: Yes, And she's in an interview talking about how she thinks Playboy can even compete with OnlyFans. Come on, like Playboy, I'm sorry down here, OnlyFans up here. There's no competition. If you ask me, this is what she said. She said, Honestly, anyone can make an only fans. Anyone can post a naked photo.
Speaker 3: Anybody can do these things.
Speaker 2: I'd like to think that Playboy picks and chooses more because you're representing the brand and they have this history. So you have to like really be appreciative of the Playboy history to really want to go and buy these magazines.
Speaker 4: I don't think men are like, yeah, let me appreciate the history of That's what I'm.
Speaker 2: Saying like cool, maybe like the older people who don't even know how to like work, only fans might go to that.
Speaker 1: Were you guys talking to me this whole time?
Speaker 4: Yes?
Speaker 6: Did you find her about her Instagram? She's a very Western. A lot of everything's with a horse or not like that, not like that. But you want to Philip, My guess is you know she's probably from like Montana or something. Everything is with a horse or in the you know, with a cowboy on, and everything's very cowboy western themed.
Speaker 1: And I've scrolled pretty far, so let me.
Speaker 6: Well, I'm just telling you that's what that's he that's her vibe. It's very Western.
Speaker 2: How do you feel about Playboy coming back now in a time where everyone is on OnlyFans.
Speaker 1: I mean, I don't think they stand a chance.
Speaker 6: I mean I don't think many sites stand a chance competing with like an only fans.
Speaker 1: That place is a juggernaut.
Speaker 6: It generates billions, Yeah, juggernaut. That's a good following there. Uh, she's a good following there. But Playboy is an iconic brand. So do they still have successful avenues using that brand?
Speaker 1: I'm sure they do.
Speaker 6: I'm sure they probably still sell a lot in merchandise and stuff like that. You know that Playboy bunny symbol is still synonymous.
Speaker 3: Maybe that's it.
Speaker 2: But as far as buying the magazines, I'm sorry, but anybody who is still buying that type of content, like printed out and on paper, they're aging out.
Speaker 3: They're not going to be around much much longer.
Speaker 1: Magazine subscriptions are probably.
Speaker 3: Is here to stay.
Speaker 2: We have this new generation of sickos. That's all they know, don't I didn't mean.
Speaker 4: That, but I think on Only Fans, the creators have, you know, the opportunity to post whatever they want, whereas in Playboy, I'm sure there's somebody who is controlling everything that they're doing. Yes, they have to represent the the brand a certain way, so they're not posting as much content as maybe they would want to. And I'm sure on Only Fans you get to see like a lot of crazier stuff, much crazier would.
Speaker 2: How do you know, can anyone who's actually been on OnlyFans because I we haven't leave us a talk back or call what what is on only Fans exactly?
Speaker 1: Everything?
Speaker 2: Everybody doing what I think they're doing, or are their creators who are making money who are maybe just doing like like l yeah, but not showing everything and doing everything.
Speaker 6: I think there's I think it's across the board, because we were talking about chefs hosting cooking shows on only fans like I'd literally think there's everything across the board where how the money is distributed. Whether or not you're successful doing that, I don't know. I think the content creators that are doing a little more risk are the ones making more money. I don't know, never been on there.
Speaker 4: I am curious, me too, but I don't want to.
Speaker 2: I don't want to make like an account to sign up search purposes.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I nominate Selena.
Speaker 3: I don't know my kids go through my phone. No, I nominate us. You don't have kids kids.
Speaker 6: I don't take the problem with only not the problem. But like, you don't just like make an account, log on there and just start seeing like.
Speaker 1: You have to.
Speaker 6: You have to still, you'd have to subscribe to somebody's channel to see what the stuff that they.
Speaker 1: Is, what the stuff that they post is.
Speaker 3: Yeah. I don't want to do that, but I do want to know what's on there.
Speaker 4: So you listening.
Speaker 3: If you subscribe, you can be anonymous.
Speaker 6: Oh, share your link to Selena in your email and then she could use your.
Speaker 1: She can use your log in for heavy research purposes.
Speaker 3: And that's another thing.
Speaker 2: The creators that are on there, how does their like because there's celebrities on there. What are the celebrities posting, because I doubt some of them are going all the way, you know what I mean?
Speaker 3: What are they posting? And how does it not.
Speaker 2: Get leaked a lot of stuff with horses probably, Oh my god, I'm sorry.
Speaker 6: No, I was talking about the the Jillian Yeah, Playmate of the Year.
Speaker 1: Yeah, all right, the JV Show on Wild ninety four nine,