Speaker 1: And now let's look in on our good friend and host, doctor Watson.
Speaker 2: Come in there, you are, mister bot just in time to join me in a cup of coffee.
Speaker 3: Draw up your chure, young filmer.
Speaker 4: Lad, thank you.
Speaker 3: That's it.
Speaker 5: Well that day.
Speaker 1: You told us last week that tonight's new Sherlock Holmes adventure takes us to the south of France.
Speaker 2: That's right, mister boute, the South of France and the nineteen hundred, a beautiful playground, bordered by the blust of blue seas and populated with an extraordinary cross section of cosmopolitan europe rich man, poor man, beggar, man, thief, all of them attracted by that riviera paradise, all of them drawn by the magical spell of a small white ball spinning round the rim of a erect wheel.
Speaker 1: Don't tell me that you and the great Sherlock Holmes were there on a gambling spray.
Speaker 3: We were not, mister Botel.
Speaker 2: At the time my story begins, we just concluded an extremely delicate mission, a mission I may say that concerns the safety and good name.
Speaker 3: Of a very prominent member of the royal family.
Speaker 4: Say doctor, you don't meet.
Speaker 3: One story At times, Tobacco in any.
Speaker 2: Event, my boy, I'm afraid that's the case about which my lips are sealed for all time.
Speaker 3: But to return to tonight's adventure.
Speaker 2: One June evening, I persuaded Holmes to accompany me to the gambling casino at Fragus, not far.
Speaker 3: From Cannes, where we were staying.
Speaker 2: It wasn't quite as fashionable as acino at Monte Carlo, but as I intended to do a little mind scambling myself, it seemed an establishment more suited to my means. As we stood there at the green bays covered tables, the chatter voices and the melodic chanting of the croupiers as they called the results of each spin of the wheel formed a background to a quiet conversation that Holmes and I were having.
Speaker 4: Very fast. Watson must come up soon when I cut your losses offer and come for a stroll with me.
Speaker 2: On the world, just for big wing a couple more bets homes.
Speaker 3: I have a thing.
Speaker 4: The turn is bound to come up. And no, Watson, I believe the blood of a gambler crosses through your vein.
Speaker 2: No har I'm in taking a little flato once in a while.
Speaker 3: Why don't you respekt a few francs.
Speaker 4: Oh, thanks you, My dear Chap, the lord of averages convinces me that my money is safer in my pocket. In case I'm a.
Speaker 6: Little dubious as to the integrity of this particular casino, What makes you say that? Well, you will observe that this roulette wheel has a double zero. Most continental wheels have only a single one, but indicate that this house is extremely concerned with its percentage.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna just two more turns to the wheel, Holmes.
Speaker 6: I'll take that walk with its feeling.
Speaker 5: Why do you not get on the other side of the favors? I must always stand next to me.
Speaker 4: Hello, good, trouble up there. I've placed my bet, so so.
Speaker 3: Let's go and see. Yes you so?
Speaker 6: Why do you pay here beside me?
Speaker 5: I have afraid I don't see any reason why I can't play wherever I squish you. You've broken my luck ever.
Speaker 4: Since you come to the table, left on nothing but rules.
Speaker 3: Please to move.
Speaker 5: Away, I'll move away yourself.
Speaker 7: You don't like my company, Heinrich, Why do you not stop now?
Speaker 8: You've already lost more than we can.
Speaker 1: A thought I can win it all back if only this young men will move away?
Speaker 9: Why should my husband? We've had a bad one.
Speaker 4: Of luck too. I've lost again, Watson.
Speaker 8: You must stop now, I must stop him.
Speaker 3: Sorry, because I've lost everything.
Speaker 5: I hope you're satisfied. Mister American, you've walking my luck and ruin. I hope that you and your friend.
Speaker 3: Will be.
Speaker 10: I've never heard such rubbish in my life.
Speaker 5: Were you listening to him, sir?
Speaker 6: I heard his last few remarks, mister Gilbert, Roger Gilbert, and this is my wife Hella.
Speaker 4: How do you do? My name is Holmes, and this is my friend, doctor works?
Speaker 5: How do you do to?
Speaker 9: Didn't think his remarks were in a.
Speaker 2: Lot of place, doctor, I said they did, missus Gilbert, I don't see how I can possibly blame your husband for his run of bad luck.
Speaker 6: I didn't like to look on his face as he left the table, though. Is the only idea Who he is?
Speaker 10: His name is Schnemer. He's staying at the same hotel as we are. I've never spoken to him, but i've heard it being Paige there.
Speaker 9: Well, you shouldn't gamble unless you can afford to loose.
Speaker 10: I'm losing, darling, and I can't afford it.
Speaker 9: Oh, I can let you have more money?
Speaker 3: You know that.
Speaker 10: No, Helen, I may have married an arress, but I'm not going to use her fortune to gamble with. Oh, I lose my own money and then I'll quit.
Speaker 4: You asked, said Watson.
Speaker 2: Yes, homes this time, I know that number ten is going to come up.
Speaker 3: It's got him.
Speaker 4: You know what.
Speaker 5: I've lost again? Donis Helen? This is my bad night.
Speaker 9: Well why don't you stop? Daddy Holmes?
Speaker 4: I've made three hundred and fifty.
Speaker 6: Francs on this throat of the wheel, old fellow, but as you've lost some five hundred francs doing it, I can't say that you're a me mister Holmes.
Speaker 9: I can see that you're no gambler.
Speaker 2: I'm afraid offices, but homes you may not like to let You've taken a good many chances in your life with long odds against you too.
Speaker 4: I never adult chap in the sense Missus Gilbert means that I am not a gambler.
Speaker 3: To say, where's my commotion over there?
Speaker 9: Around?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 5: Yes, the wife of that man that said I ruined.
Speaker 2: Him, I got your dost the trouble.
Speaker 4: He's asking for doctor. The doctor come along, then, will you excuse me, basics, thank you, excuse me, madam, while I'm a doctor.
Speaker 3: What's you the dam up? As one? Doctor?
Speaker 4: What happened? Madam?
Speaker 9: It is my husband?
Speaker 3: Is he ill?
Speaker 7: I just found him lying out in the garden. Please come with me at once, gentleman, of course we will.
Speaker 6: Madam.
Speaker 3: What seems to be the matter with him?
Speaker 8: Hey, doctor, I think he is yet he's lying by that tree.
Speaker 3: Doctor, please see.
Speaker 7: If you can help him.
Speaker 4: Somebody else seems to be on the scene before Horus who used her?
Speaker 6: I am asieue the casino. Do any of you know this poor man?
Speaker 8: I am his wife?
Speaker 1: Is he?
Speaker 8: Is he dead?
Speaker 3: I am?
Speaker 4: I am afraid so madam, let me.
Speaker 3: Look at him. I'm a doctor.
Speaker 6: What's your husband dambling in the casino to night?
Speaker 3: Madam?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 7: He was poor.
Speaker 8: He lose everything that we have.
Speaker 3: I'm afraid he is dead, Madam.
Speaker 4: Shot to the heart to leap of God, sus hide Watson.
Speaker 3: Yeah looks like it.
Speaker 6: Yeah, powder burnt on the shirt front or revolve clutched in the right hand fingers in a natural position.
Speaker 4: The angle of the wound settles it obviously self inflicted.
Speaker 5: I misuse you slipped out of the casino. What's wrong with him?
Speaker 4: I'm afraid he's dead, mister Gilbert, Yes.
Speaker 7: He committed suicide. I hope, young man, that you are satisfied. All night she put him bad luck. He asked you to move away from him, to change his luck, but no you could not do it.
Speaker 10: Ah, Frau Schneeman. I'm terribly sorry, but I really don't see how you can blame me.
Speaker 8: I do blame you, and I also blame you, Monsieur Chevry.
Speaker 4: But what have I done?
Speaker 6: Madam?
Speaker 7: Why do you let a man lose all his money at your tables, his life so cheap to you on money so important that you cannot loose the tables to somebody before he's gone done.
Speaker 6: I am a sympathy for you in your tragic loss, but the casino not be responsible. If a husbandhould not afford to gamble, then he should not come here. However, we to know the financial limitations about customers.
Speaker 4: You said your husband lost everything you had tonight, Madam?
Speaker 3: Yeah, everything?
Speaker 6: Then how do you account for the sheaf of banknotes in his breast pockets must be several thousand francs. Then he wasn't rue and his suicide therefore cannot be blamed on his losses at my tescina.
Speaker 4: Madam, how do you count this money for a flaman?
Speaker 7: I do not understand. Finally kept nothing from me. I know that he had not so much money on him that he started tonight. Well, why do you all.
Speaker 5: Look at me like that?
Speaker 3: Is it what you think?
Speaker 5: You think that? Why just paint it?
Speaker 3: I've gone. Please just get it to her room.
Speaker 10: You can take her to my suite in the casino. No, let's take her to the hotel. My wife will look after poor a woman.
Speaker 6: She's had a dreadful shock. She can probably do with another woman's company. It's better consider it of you, mister Gilbert. Where you staying at the Hotel Creon.
Speaker 5: It's quite near here.
Speaker 4: I get a cabin.
Speaker 6: While I'm doing that, watchs and see if you can revive her. Williams Is they're gonna take her to the Hotel Creon.
Speaker 4: It kind of you, missus Gilbert, to let us bring the poor lady into your suite, but the least I can do.
Speaker 11: Inspite of what she said about Roger bringing her husband bad luck, I'm.
Speaker 5: Sure she'll need your help when she wakes up.
Speaker 2: Helen, I think you will find that your sleep for sumers. I gave her a strong sedative.
Speaker 5: We were just about to have a drink, gentleman, do you care to join us?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 5: Thank you, sir, really nice.
Speaker 11: Gilbert Roger was just telling me that quite a lafe summer money was found on hare Shaman's body.
Speaker 4: Mister hum, yes, missus Gilbert, several thousand francs.
Speaker 2: It's puzzling home. So why should a man commit suicide with so much more money on him?
Speaker 4: I think the answer is obvious. He didn't.
Speaker 3: What on earth do you mean?
Speaker 4: Well, the money was placed there after he had shot himself. The banks were in his breast pocket, if you remember, and that's the useful place to harry money though it is the easiest pocket for someone to insert it without disturbing the body.
Speaker 10: But why on earth someone placed money on him after his suicide to prevent the.
Speaker 4: Casino from getting a bad name. I've heard of it being done on several similar occasions.
Speaker 6: Gives the impression that the unfortunate victim had other motives than gambling losses to a country's suicide.
Speaker 2: You mean that one of the casino employers found the body lying there and slipped the money in his breast pocket before we arrived on the sea.
Speaker 4: As you know, my dear, what's not not a gambling man. But I'll lay you one hundred to one.
Speaker 3: That is what happened.
Speaker 5: That's a new one.
Speaker 10: Well, here are your drinks, gentlemen, say Helen. Mister Holmes has given me a brain wave.
Speaker 9: Another one?
Speaker 5: Is it this time?
Speaker 2: Roger?
Speaker 5: Now I've been losing very heavily tonight.
Speaker 4: Roger.
Speaker 9: I told you if you need money, I'll be only But I don't.
Speaker 10: I've got a scheme for making some. I'm going to gamble again tonight after dinner. If I lose, Here's what I'll do. I'll stain my shirt front with ready, walk out in the grounds, fire a shot, and lie down so I'm dead. I wait for someone to come along and stuff my pockets full of banknotes.
Speaker 3: Not a bad idea, mister Gilbert.
Speaker 5: I think it's a dying good one. What are you saying, mister Holmes.
Speaker 4: To a whimsical won at any rate? Who knows you might even be successful?
Speaker 9: Roger, you're not really going to do it.
Speaker 10: I'm sure perhaps I'll get some of my losses back that way. Well, let's drink to it.
Speaker 1: Gentlemen.
Speaker 5: At least I may have hit upon an idea of making money.
Speaker 4: My dear Watson, you have to work hard at your practice when you get back to England. Your infallible system appears to be extremely infallible.
Speaker 2: The fellow told me about it, said it couldn't miss. It's just a matter of doubling who's takes each time you'll lose.
Speaker 6: And then, my dear fellow, I've been studying your system, but I can tell you a really infallible way of making money at roulette.
Speaker 3: You care, what is it?
Speaker 4: Well on the gambling house and operate the tables yourself. The arts would be all in your favor.
Speaker 3: Would a brilliant suggestion.
Speaker 2: Half gambling to the night Watson, I think, sir, let's take a stroll around the other table, show.
Speaker 4: Another way, old fellow. The young American mister Gilbert was losing heavily again tonight.
Speaker 2: He was, I wonder if you'll try that trick that he threatened, the one with the red.
Speaker 4: Ink from the shot in the night, that should be at all surprised. As a matter of interest, I saw him leave the tables about half an hour A.
Speaker 3: Girl here comes his wife from the arm of Mossus Chevroley and the.
Speaker 4: Director of the casino agree with even Missus Gibbett.
Speaker 11: Monsieur Hello, mister Holmes, Dr Watson, mister Chevy is giving me a personally conducted tour of the casino.
Speaker 6: It's quite fascinating, and it is quite fascinating for me to have so beautiful a woman on my arm.
Speaker 4: Mamselle, I know that I am the envy of.
Speaker 9: All men, and stop flattering me so much.
Speaker 5: I'm not used to it.
Speaker 4: Missus Gilbert, how is a crush nayman?
Speaker 11: She seems much better. She wakened an hour ago and insisted on going back to her own room. I wanted her to spend the night with us in last week, but you wouldn't, hear.
Speaker 3: I think I should drop in the sail before I go to.
Speaker 4: Bed at home. You have finished the tempting fortnight.
Speaker 2: Perhaps stop then, perhaps about it, Monsieur Chevley. I've had a bad run at the tables.
Speaker 1: I am so sorry.
Speaker 9: Has anyone seen Roger You.
Speaker 2: Left the tables about half an hour ago, Missus Gilbert, after doing as I did and losing quite overly.
Speaker 9: I lost again today. I wonder if you'll try that new system.
Speaker 8: He was talking about.
Speaker 6: We were just discussing that possibility ourselves, Missus Gilbert.
Speaker 7: Missus Gilborth, Missus Gildet's rush sham, and you shouldn't have left your It's too late to worry for me here, doctor, it is for Missus Gilbert now that you should borry.
Speaker 4: What do you mean matter?
Speaker 7: Well, I've, infact just now to be a poor retired lying in the grass. I saw another body. I was too not to go too close, but I am quite sure that I recognize your husband, Missus Gilbert. Oh, Dr Watson, she's room Roger's trick.
Speaker 3: You have taken fright and voted.
Speaker 4: By the time we get glass, and maybe let's go it once and find out, shall we.
Speaker 5: He hasn't gone it.
Speaker 3: He's still lying yet.
Speaker 11: It's the most convincing spectacle that reddink really does look like blood.
Speaker 4: Yes, and blood sometimes looks like red ink. Mister Gilbert, Roger, get up. The joke's spoiled.
Speaker 9: Roger, get up.
Speaker 4: And I'm afraid that's impossible, Missus Gilbert, he's dead.
Speaker 1: Doctor Watson's story will be continued in just a second, which is all the time I need to tell you that. The easiest way I know to transform a simple meal into a feast is to serve that meal together with Petrie California Subturn. Petri so Turn is a delicate white wine that's the perfect companion for chicken, a turkey. Turkey, Yes, turkey and Petri so Turned. That's the heart of any Thanksgiving dinner. Look, why not make this Thanksgiving dinner the best one you ever had? Give it the air of a banquet. Serve it with Petri so Turn. And when you buy that Subturn or any wine for your Thanksgiving dinner, whatever you do, look for the letters P E, T R I, because a Petri wine is always.
Speaker 4: A good wine.
Speaker 1: Well, doctor, So the Young Americans joke turned out to be another tragedy.
Speaker 2: Yes, the poor fellow was lying there dead with a bullet wound in the hut, a great splash of blood stating the whiteness of his shirt front.
Speaker 5: What happened next?
Speaker 2: The should Chevre, director of the casino, took to di stort widow away from the scene while Holmes and I examined the body. Cli Within a few minutes we were joined by Inspector Ganivee of the French police. As we stood there in the moonlight, the sounds of music we heard from the casino.
Speaker 3: It was hard to believe that two men have died in that lovely garden since the moon had risen.
Speaker 4: Monsieur Olmes, you and.
Speaker 12: Doctor Watson have concluded your examination.
Speaker 4: Yes, Inspector Ganniver, you favor me with your observations.
Speaker 12: You say that you are certain that this is not another suicide.
Speaker 4: I'm sure of, Inspector. Look at the wound.
Speaker 6: The bullet entered the body at a direct right angle, whereas a self inflicted shot is always part of brick claim.
Speaker 4: Yes, that is so.
Speaker 12: Then you suggest that this man was shut from above as he lay on the ground pretending to be dead.
Speaker 4: I'm convinced of it. Why, Monsieur well for two.
Speaker 6: Reasons, though it's impossible to be sure without elaborate retest. I'm certain beneath those bloodstains are stains of red ink.
Speaker 4: Look for your self, Inspector. Indeed, he does look like it.
Speaker 12: What is your other reason for being certain that this man was shot as he lay here pretending dead.
Speaker 4: I showed the bank notes, Watson, Inspector.
Speaker 3: We found them stuffed in his breast pocket.
Speaker 12: So bank notes with a bullet hole through the middle of them very illuminating. They tell me, gentlemen, how many people knew.
Speaker 4: Of this little plot?
Speaker 12: You have told me about this plan of the dead man's to pretend to be shot?
Speaker 4: Just three people inspected Dr Watson, myself and missus Gilbert Lord.
Speaker 12: Then the answer is obvious. You and your friend are innocent. It must be the wife who killed him. No one else knew of the plan.
Speaker 2: I'm not so sure of that, for osh name and the dead German's widow was in the next room when Gilbert told us about his plan.
Speaker 3: She might have heard that. I could swear that she was asleep. I gave her a very strong sleeping draft.
Speaker 12: From what you have told me of her husband's suicide, she might easily have had a motive for murdering miscam Come, Come, gentlemen, surely.
Speaker 4: Gets obvious who murdered mister Gilbert? Whom as your own?
Speaker 3: Well, certainly one of the two widows.
Speaker 4: Since there seems to be some doubt in your minds, I suggest turned to the casino. I can promise you the answer to your question within a very few minutes. Well, Monsieur Chevat, now that we're all assembled in your office, I shall sit down quietly and let Inspector Gannaway conduct his examination. No, no, no, monsieur Holmes. No, you have handled the case so far.
Speaker 5: Please to continue.
Speaker 4: Into the end.
Speaker 6: Yes, miss your Holmes. I should appreciate it and be happy to casino. Very well, gentlemen, it won't take me long. First, name one your her Holmes.
Speaker 4: What time did you leave your hotel tonight?
Speaker 3: Well?
Speaker 9: I do not know what time it was.
Speaker 4: Well what made you leave you?
Speaker 8: I could not sleep.
Speaker 7: I knew that they had taken poor Heinrich's body away, but I felt that I must walk back there.
Speaker 8: It was the last place I saw him alive.
Speaker 4: How close did you come to mister Gilbert's body when you saw it lying there?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 7: Close enough to see who it was? Then I ran into the casino to tell his wife. I knew what had happened.
Speaker 4: How did you know? You say you didn't come close to the body.
Speaker 7: I could tell by every line of the body, asid lady. I could tell because I knew that poor Heinrich Stett would not be avenged.
Speaker 6: Thank you for saman That will be all you, my girl, that's your homes She has no alib bi. Surely you get to gather bay if I'm to conduct this investigation.
Speaker 4: I must do it in my own way.
Speaker 12: Third old, miss your Holmes, please continue.
Speaker 4: You may go, plushly man, Missus Gilbert.
Speaker 6: Yes, mister Holmes, where were you plied to our meeting in the casino tonight? Just before we discovered your husband's body?
Speaker 11: After I left the hotel, I walked over here along the seafront.
Speaker 4: Can anyone verify that statement?
Speaker 9: I suppose not. I didn't meet anyone that I knew.
Speaker 4: And what did you do when you arrived at the casino?
Speaker 11: I played a little shamande theayer. A few months later, Missie Chevy came over to the table and I said, escort me over the club. Ten minutes after that, we walked into you and doctor Watson.
Speaker 6: That is quite too miss your Holmes, I can swear to it. Thank you, Missus Gilbert. I'm sorry to distress you with the questions.
Speaker 4: You may go.
Speaker 9: I'll wait outside, mister Holmes. I must know what happened.
Speaker 6: Wait for me, then, Madam, I shall join you in a few minutes.
Speaker 4: And it's got your home well. Another suspect for the poor alibine. Hey gunnebete, I.
Speaker 12: Must same as your homes. Your methods puzzle me. It seems to me that both those women should be watched.
Speaker 3: Yes, I agree with the inspector Holmes.
Speaker 6: He's our body inspector, and I've asked two of your playing clothes men to keep an eye on the ladies.
Speaker 4: And now, Monsieur Chevray, I'd like to ask you a few questions.
Speaker 6: Ask me any questions you wish, Mischeur Holmes, thank you.
Speaker 4: You will agree that it is the custom of the casino to put money on the bodies of suicides after their death. The impression that gambling and gambling losses were not responsible for the tragedy, well, I do not think.
Speaker 12: Come now, Chevrey, I know that is a fact as well as.
Speaker 4: You do exactly now on those rather grucime occations. Whose responsibility is it to secrete the money yours? Or do you entrust the matter to an underling? I do it myself. I see. Did you place the money on hershnam and tonight, Monchieur, I did? And did you also perform the same service on the body of mister Gilbert Nor I knew nothing of that death until the German lady Fauschneman running into the casino.
Speaker 12: Excuse me, interrupting, monsieur, of course, inspector, what is it? I think that you are wasting time. It is obvious that Madame Gilbert committed the crime. She knew of her husband's plood, she had no alibi, and she had the motive for it is not marriage itself, the greatest of all motives for murder.
Speaker 6: Or, my dear inspector, how very sonical. Madame deberted not till her husband.
Speaker 4: I know it. And what is your opinion, Watson?
Speaker 2: It's a German woman. She had no alibi either, and remember she was half mad with grief.
Speaker 4: Mister Chevray, you say that you know missus Gilbert is not guilty. How do you know I was with her myself at the time the murder was committed. Oh indeed, how very interesting. And what time was the murder committed? Well it was it was.
Speaker 6: Our investigations have never established what time the murder was committed, Monsieur Schevrey.
Speaker 4: I'm afraid you walked into my track, you giving yourself away it Scott Chevy. It was you, Chefrey. I have known you a good many years and this is going to be a hard thing to do. I am going to arrest you.
Speaker 5: Although you are not Jellevy, but that revolves.
Speaker 6: Do not be fightened, Data. I am not going to shoot you, Chevrey. Why did you murder Roger Gilbert to night? Surely you know that too, Monsieur Holmes, because I am in love with his wife.
Speaker 4: She's young, beautiful Andreich.
Speaker 6: It did not occur to me until I saw the young fool lying there tonight.
Speaker 4: Pretending to be dead. In my profession, it is natural that I should carry a revolver. What was simpler? Mister Hupert gave me the perfect opportunity. I could not resist it. Down that revolver, Chevrey, Why are you also frightened?
Speaker 6: Surely you know how I am going to use it this time? I think so, monsieur. But it's a coward's way out. What an unperceptive remark for such a perceptive man. No, No, on my life, I have been a dampler. I dembled tonight for the highest ticks.
Speaker 4: Of all and I lost. No, No, I'm not afraid to pay for my losses.
Speaker 5: Our reformers.
Speaker 2: An extraordinary case, Hermes. I never suspected gre.
Speaker 4: And I all Chace effected him from the beginning.
Speaker 2: Well, I wasn't the only one who was stupid anaware the Inspector Ganniwer.
Speaker 4: Thought it was the one true, but it passing conclusion for a detective inspector to arrive at it seemed logical.
Speaker 6: Enough to me time No, no, no, my dear, what and cold logic should have told you otherwise. Roger Gilbert had been losing heavily and that planned the hoax. He obviously had no money on him. Therefore the money was planted in his pocket by Chevret after he shot him no mediphone before before the bullet hole through the bank notes. Provided that now, had the money been put there innocently, Gilbert would have well, you know, come back to life as soon as the person placing it there had left.
Speaker 4: He would not have remained lying on the ground for a murderer to find him.
Speaker 2: And Chivary must have bent over him as he lay there, placed the money in his breast pocket and then fast precisely.
Speaker 4: Watson, well, well, I must.
Speaker 3: Say you solved it very neatly.
Speaker 2: You've told Inspector Gannyway that you wanted no credit in the case.
Speaker 6: Naturally, publicity would be unfavorable. If you remember, no one is supposed to know that we're in the South of France.
Speaker 2: Certain the inspector learned a few tips about detection tonight, possibly, Old Fellow, and I hope that you have learned a few things about gambling.
Speaker 4: How do you mean, Well, you're backing the wrong color. A gambler is usually superstitious and superstition. Well, I should have told you what color to follow to night.
Speaker 3: I still don't understand your homes I was playing number.
Speaker 4: Ten exactly number tennis black. You should have followed a red color to night, Old Fellow, the color of red, ink, red ink, and blood.