Speaker 1: Fluid Fluent dorg.
Speaker 2: Welcome to Fluent Fiction Mandarin Chinese, the podcast where we bring you bilingual stories to supercharge your listening comprehension. In each episode, will present a short story in both English and Mandarin Chinese with the aim of helping you to improve your listening comprehension.
Speaker 3: In this episode, we'll uncover a hidden passage in an art museum that reveals a heartfelt connection between family legacy and cultural heritage.
Speaker 2: Right after this commercial break.
Speaker 4: At Fluent Fiction, we're not just telling stories. We're bringing the world together by learning to understand each other. By subscribing to Fluent Fiction Plus. At plus dot fluentfiction dot org, you do more than just remove ads. You support a platform bridging global language differences, one story at a time. Your subscription only guarantees you an uninterrupted narrative, it also sustains our mission to bring stories in diverse languages to everyone. It's simple visit plus dot Fluentfiction dot org and become a Plus subscriber today. When you do, you become a champion for global language learning and enjoy an ad free experience. So please join us at plus dot fluentfiction dot org. Let's transform the way we experience the power of stories. Your journey awaits at plus dot fluentfiction dot org. Together we can keep the world's stories flowing well.
Speaker 5: Then the young woe sadzag what's that may shuguan in why the Andrijjuchanshu Mai guan ne Yokulu concij majmujyhuzin the funcia guanay li we jansa Ifu minza Huasu tien made away job nafu huapuila, the wait Shi even issue Shi si yah tai yu ji fu huai yojitur bid lin si Huasu, the selshi yan Taisi Rudadia you will tie you tat Jazuli shi si Si Sangua sell y sh Mian mahshu Gwandabauta. The issue khuayuji dad you ting taji huazushi Zunda shooting that about tushiyan gur tatiwai u chi Huai tai do Jena Liwa the jing ng Khili da donat igiting mindid shah Wu li Wa ja da sell y tin sh Shuda was jo chu jifu Hua, the jatsu yo Guan woman Krii si hu Zuma selling you European kur Tantian Liwa yan jung the jing Chung Tatiana dental yashidl Cha Taman Dame Shuguan su Chu sing Jo singso say if fuju da the Huaso tamafasing excitement man hoo Shi touan tu Chu tang shid mian me tun dak Lean Trikamen Chenthu Faiya then tamising fan buyi Chu tang Shili taman Jungai enough for hua quazosha in tanzi mi me Shula Levey su sing Sai Changshi bout when huay is shu the gushi Liwe titong wan Jihua Canda the Jasuda yung and y ji Hue quaizo ja hue Biwadzu sin Gushi Yo sindh Lidi taty sing this about huy should with s hoda yosa about Guduan Huai Cha s g Dame Shu guand tan Way tray Ana Liwei is sell in so true diamond Yan Sanshari sell within the Fasien Gandal sin zajiech Ma tamabujin Jiao Huili ifu ye Jadu Shohu.
Speaker 3: Let's take another listen. Listen closely to any parts you may have missed.
Speaker 5: Beijing, the Juntie Guana, the Young Guan Satza Guza Ma Shu Guandjusha jin Hua di jen Shi.
Speaker 3: In the spring of Beijing, warm sunlight shines on the modern architecture of the National Art Museum, and cherry blossoms adorn the entire city.
Speaker 5: Mei Shu Guan ney Yo Kului Bui Kunti Jongni manjamuji Ye Shuzu pin the Funsia.
Speaker 3: Inside the Art Museum, visitors come in an endless stream, and the air is filled with the fragrance of wood and art pieces.
Speaker 5: Guan ney Yue Jenza Yfu Minza Jasu tier maj.
Speaker 3: Inside Leeway stands before a famous painting, his brow furrowed, nawfula. The painting is missing.
Speaker 5: Luei shi we Yishu shi si Ya ta Yu Jiufu Hua Yo Jitu.
Speaker 3: Si Leewei is an art historian who has a special connection with this painting.
Speaker 5: Hua su De s Jan taisi ye We Taja Sisia.
Speaker 3: The disappearance of the painting pains him like a knife to his heart because it is closely related to his family's history.
Speaker 5: Seo Yi Shi ning me Shu Gwanda ba A de Yi Shu hu U zida Ju Tin.
Speaker 3: Shao En is a security guard at the art museum with a great passion for art.
Speaker 5: Tajida huauing Daramboshu Shi Yenku ta nie hu Chu Huai Taidu.
Speaker 3: She knows about the missing painting, but due to strict security measures, she is skeptical of outside involvement.
Speaker 5: Jah Liue the jing Chung Huili da don Nata.
Speaker 3: However, Lewei's sincerity and persistence move.
Speaker 5: Her Ygejing Minsia de Shao Wu li Uei Jao Dao Shao Yi Tin Shu Shua da Wisan jhoo Chu jifuha Hua the jatsu yu Qua.
Speaker 3: One morning during the ching Ming festival, Leewei approaches shao En and quietly says, I want to find this painting. It is related to my family. Woman Krii zi husum, Can we work together? Shall Yi yu.
Speaker 5: Eule Pien Ku Tanzie Liue Yen jun l Jin Chung Tadi Lidiento.
Speaker 3: Chao En hesitates for a moment, but seeing the sincerity in ways eyes.
Speaker 5: She nods lareshio Cha Tamanzi Shuguan su Chu Sinja Sensu.
Speaker 3: The two begin their investigation, searching for clues throughout the art museum.
Speaker 5: Say if Fujuda the Huasuju taman fail.
Speaker 3: Man Behind a large painting, they discover a small door.
Speaker 5: Man hu Shiga to Tu Chu tan shid Mimi Tounda.
Speaker 3: Behind the door is a secret passage leading to an old storage room.
Speaker 5: Lar Yenthri Kamen chenthufi Ya, then Tamen sing fem fu Yi.
Speaker 3: They push open the door, dust flying, but their excitement is palpable.
Speaker 5: Chu haan Shili Taman Junyua.
Speaker 3: In the storage room, they finally find the painting.
Speaker 5: Hua suhah Yin Tanji Mimi Shila liuis U sin Shi Basu huay Yi shue.
Speaker 3: The hidden within the artwork is a secret revealing the story of Liuei's ancestors who preserved cultural arts during wartime.
Speaker 5: Liui jit Jihoa Candle Jasu the Yunga.
Speaker 3: Chihu Leeway gazes at the painting with excitement, seeing the courage and wisdom of his family.
Speaker 5: Huasu Ja Hui Ho Liueu.
Speaker 3: Yo li sind Li. After recovering the painting, Lewei gains a new understanding of his ancestors story.
Speaker 5: Tatyu shin Sisu ba hu Yi Shu Wizuzu Ho da Luisa huay yi Cha.
Speaker 3: He is determined to continue protecting art, leaving precious cultural heritage for future generations.
Speaker 5: Sega shu guand ten what ChRI.
Speaker 3: Outside the walls of the National Art Museum, spring flourishes.
Speaker 5: Liuei Yesa Yinzo Tru d'amn.
Speaker 3: Leewei and Shaoin walk out the door.
Speaker 5: Jay sen Chur sa uijir de facienkandar Sin.
Speaker 3: They exchanged smiles, feeling gratified by today's discovery.
Speaker 5: Seja guchumn Sho y Juan Yinsi, Tamen bujin Jao huili fuha ye Jiao da le Sisu Sho hula hua de Lila.
Speaker 3: In this season full of renewal and remembrance, they not only retrieved a painting, but also found the strength to continue safeguarding culture.
Speaker 2: Today's vocabulary words are coming up right after this commercial break. Here are today's vocabulary words, first in Mandarin Chinese than in English.
Speaker 5: Bi Je bien chee big.
Speaker 3: Adorn, Louis but Luis, but Louis but endless, fancier, funcier, fancier, fragrance, Way, Joe Wait, Joe Wait, Joe furrowed Lesi yeah, lecies yeah, Lesie Yeah. Historian Sells, Sells, sells, disappearance, Si si pains Huaii waii Haii, skeptical to a shop, to a shop, to a shoot, measures gin cha ging gingcha sincerity, yo yi yo ye yo yi hesitates the n the in tall, the nl in tall, the lad in tall, nods the chair, the chair, the chair, investigation.
Speaker 5: Sen So sen sour, sen So clues true tall, truth tall, truth, hall storage, chent hool, chent hool, chent hool.
Speaker 3: Dust, sin f sing fer sin, excitement in taltal u hidden, yunga, yunga, junga, courage, chee huit, chee hue, chee huit, wisdom, zus ya zus zusie. Ancestors, Jess, Jess, Jess determined.
Speaker 1: Each chat, each chat, each chat, heritage, oh yeah, oh yeah, oh yeah, flourishes.
Speaker 5: Sin whet sin whet, sin whet.
Speaker 3: Gratified see shall see shall see shall renewal hi ye Whai yeah, whai yeah. Remembrance ja hu jiao hui jalhua retrieved, shill hoop shill hoo, sh'll hoo safeguarding Tien Juul Tien Jul, Tien Juul Architecture. We hope you've enjoyed this episode of Fluent Fiction Mandarin Chinese. Our team works tirelessly to bring you high quality, engaging content that will help you to reach your goals, but we can't do it alone. Your support is crucial in keeping our doors open and our content flowing. Please consider becoming a premium subscriber. To day you'll get more stories, no ads, custom episode requests and more. Visit w w W dot fluentfiction dot org Premium Mandarin Chinese. Thanks for listening, and now a final word from our sponsors