Speaker 1: So exciting.
Speaker 2: Hello.
Speaker 3: Hello, Hello, welcome to Laura Kane after Dog.
Speaker 2: I'm Laura Kane. This is Eric Rimmer. Hi, this is producer Brian.
Speaker 3: Hello, and we have something that I'm dreading coming up.
Speaker 1: I'm not dreading it.
Speaker 2: It's called eat this, not that? Where Eric, do I have a blindfold or do I just close it out?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 1: You have a blindfold? Where's your blindfold?
Speaker 2: I don't know you were supposed to provide all Oh.
Speaker 1: I thought I was just providing the things you had to eat.
Speaker 2: I have to provide my own blindfold, all right.
Speaker 3: Anyway where he blindfolds me and feeds me things, and.
Speaker 2: It's usually horrific.
Speaker 3: Yes, sometimes it's been not as bad as other times.
Speaker 1: This time buckle up buttercups.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, I can't. I can't.
Speaker 3: Let me just say one time it included something from his body.
Speaker 2: That's all I'm gonna say.
Speaker 3: Okay, So you guys, I think I'm allowed to talk about this because I did talk to the girl and I said can I say this? And I think she said yes. Oh, otherwise I'm going to be bad. Oh boy, So I got I got through the process to become a contestant, possibly on let's make a deal.
Speaker 2: It it airs, it tapes on Friday. So I'm going up to LA on Friday.
Speaker 3: Now, the costumes can't be offensive, and they can't be trademarked or anything like that.
Speaker 2: They have to be, you know, basic. But I didn't want to just be.
Speaker 3: Like a banana or like some kind of like faerry or something. So what I did was I took a black long sleeve body suit and I took pictures of a TV, a radio, a microphone, headphones, a computer, a telephone, I mean, a cell phone, newspaper.
Speaker 2: What does that say to you?
Speaker 1: I'm a loser.
Speaker 2: Now what is that? What is that to you? What is all that? It is a TV camera, TV.
Speaker 1: Van, a studio. I want to get bullied.
Speaker 3: These are what I'm hearing a studio on the I'm wearing a hat that has like those flashing lights. I just got it from Amazon. I'm just gonna say social on it.
Speaker 4: Oh you're you're a you're a influencer.
Speaker 3: No, I'm social media. It's media and I'm gonna wear plat.
Speaker 1: You're supposed to dress up.
Speaker 2: Yes, you have to dress on a costume.
Speaker 1: Oh, it's a costume. Thing is for let's make a deal.
Speaker 2: Yes, there everybody, he's in costume, everybody in the audience. Yes.
Speaker 3: And someone couldn't go because he has some all important something going on in his paper calendar, because he I was going to invite him to be in the audience with me, so instead.
Speaker 1: He's busy starting and only fans.
Speaker 3: So instead, I wish you couldn't come. Oh my god, it would have been so fun.
Speaker 4: But I'm actually watching wallpaper dry on Friday.
Speaker 3: So yeah, when I told him, he was so like nonplussed about it.
Speaker 2: He just didn't even care, like he was not into.
Speaker 1: It at all.
Speaker 2: So I'm bringing my I'm bringing.
Speaker 3: Antonio, and why not because I'm not going to go by myself.
Speaker 5: To be fair, Let's make a deal. Is not exactly primetime television.
Speaker 2: Now or let me tell you something.
Speaker 3: It's on CBS and they give away cars, trips ten grand you know, uh designer, they give away ever such a purse, necklace and earrings like it's no joke, a trip to the Dominican Republic, a trip to Alaska.
Speaker 1: One with Howie Mendel. Right, they used to be.
Speaker 3: The one with Wayne Brady. Wayne Brady, he's he was a comedian.
Speaker 1: Oh that's right, I'm thinking, oh right, and.
Speaker 2: You get used.
Speaker 3: So they say, okay, so I'm the contest. No, you know, and you introduce yourself and you talk about your costume, and then they say, okay, you can either choose behind door one, door two, door three.
Speaker 2: We'll just tell you what's behind door number one. Behind door number one is a brand new bedroom set.
Speaker 3: Do you want to keep it or and we'll give you a thousand dollars?
Speaker 2: Or do you want to pick another door?
Speaker 5: You do know in a situation where you're offered three doors and one door is revealed to you, you always switch your vote if given the opportunity, I.
Speaker 2: Always pick another door.
Speaker 1: Yeah, of course, that's called the Monty Python Monty Python problem.
Speaker 2: Well the thing is used to host it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because it's it's what it's called. It's just it's like actual math problem. Though.
Speaker 2: But one of the doors has like a dud behind I know.
Speaker 5: But okay, if you pick a door and they say, well, wait a second, this other door over here has a dud, and there's there's one more dud.
Speaker 2: There's a dud and their price, right.
Speaker 1: Would you like to switch your door? You always say yes?
Speaker 3: I what because seriously I'm there to just go for it.
Speaker 2: So I'm gonna go for it. And they'll say, how about this.
Speaker 3: We'll give you twenty five dollars and your bedroom set and the trip to the Dominican Republic, but there is ten grand behind one of these doors.
Speaker 2: What are you going to do?
Speaker 1: I'll say, if you switch doors, you have a sixty six percent chance of winning.
Speaker 2: I'm probably going to go home with nothing.
Speaker 1: Probably, no, no, I la gonna get it.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna go crazy and just be like, I'm going to pick the number two.
Speaker 2: Because it reminds me of my daughter. It'll be like it'll be like faith.
Speaker 1: Just always switch doors.
Speaker 2: Faith, I do know that.
Speaker 3: Okay, after we do eat this not that Oh my God, which we're doing right now, we're going to also talk about a video that we posted. We post a lot of like teaser videos to talk about like we're what we're doing on the podcast the week This week, well, one of them created a shit storm, and I'm going to read to you various comments and most of them are not good.
Speaker 1: Are they directed at me?
Speaker 2: Maybe? Maybe not?
Speaker 1: Actually we all got some hate, yes.
Speaker 3: Actually sprinkled about one person got it harder than anybody else over the joke.
Speaker 2: You'll find out. You'll find out after we plan and I.
Speaker 3: Have like see all this, see all this, This.
Speaker 2: Is all the comment god on all of them.
Speaker 1: Now I'm worried. What was it on Instagram?
Speaker 2: It was on Instagram? And yeah it was on Instagram. Yeah, okay, so bring it on.
Speaker 3: Let's play some music. So like it, some creepy music. I don't know whatever we have.
Speaker 1: Where's your head band?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: I know I have something good.
Speaker 2: It says welcome to this ship show.
Speaker 4: Well that's perfect because this is really gonna be terrible. Head and yeah, and fold it over your eyes, double sir.
Speaker 2: Thanks, I'll leave my mouth open obviously.
Speaker 4: Well that that would be refreshing.
Speaker 2: Now, now come on, what is this? Am I gonna get?
Speaker 3: Like?
Speaker 2: Am I gonna pew? I'm not puking?
Speaker 1: Well you might, you might.
Speaker 2: You didn't go like.
Speaker 3: Completely off the wall, like out of control, off the hinge, Like, well, I'm gonna like maybe get e.
Speaker 2: Cole I or something. We'll see from one of these things. We'll see, Oh my god.
Speaker 3: Okay, is there anything in here that I might enjoy? Is there like a little treat?
Speaker 1: Perhaps there might be?
Speaker 2: Yeah, Okay, just to break it up a little bit.
Speaker 1: There might be a little something to.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, okay, so I have my thing on. I can't see a thing. How many?
Speaker 2: How many different things do I have to taste?
Speaker 1: Uh? There's seven?
Speaker 2: Oh my, do I have my Okay, here's my juice? Okay, yes, my soda stream. Shut up. I love my soda stream. I just got it, and I love it.
Speaker 1: I say, I'm at CVS all the time. Now I'm like, I love it.
Speaker 2: It makes my sparkling water, which I'm addicted to.
Speaker 1: It's poor man, so I know.
Speaker 3: Okay, wait, wait, wait, okay, get your mouth in there. Okay, my mouth is fine.
Speaker 2: Now can you like maybe give a little like narration or something.
Speaker 1: Sure, I'm going to put something in your mouth. You may or may not like it.
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 2: Is it a tiny piece? Do I have to chew the whole thing? Can I swallow it? Anyway? Okay, let's let's go. Let's go. Let's go, let's go, let's go, let's go.
Speaker 1: Okay, open your mouth.
Speaker 2: Okay, wait, wait, wait, let me ask you something. Brian, Brian, Brian, Brian, let me ask you some logistics.
Speaker 1: Looks delicious, it really does.
Speaker 3: Right after he puts it in my mouth as I'm tasting it. Should he say what it is?
Speaker 1: You have to guess, You have to guess.
Speaker 2: Oh my god.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, ready, here we go. It doesn't even look bad.
Speaker 2: Like a ash, like a piece of cotton.
Speaker 1: It does look like.
Speaker 2: Something dipped in cotton. What's it dipped in?
Speaker 1: It's a tampo? No, I'm kidding.
Speaker 3: No, the cotton is what got me, not even the thing that's burning.
Speaker 4: Actually it's it's a cotton pad dipped in ghost pepper sauce.
Speaker 1: What that's nefarious?
Speaker 2: That gross me out? The cotton pads.
Speaker 4: I thought I'd kill two birds with one stone.
Speaker 1: That's that's evil.
Speaker 2: Are they do they get worse than this?
Speaker 1: Possibly?
Speaker 5: Oh my god, I hope there's a good one on there for your sake. Was it's really spicy?
Speaker 3: Like I can't even feel My mouth is numb. I might my tongue on mine.
Speaker 2: I'd be working right.
Speaker 1: Now, and I put that on tacos by the way.
Speaker 2: Oh see, I can't do spicy. Oh my god, my tongue is on fire.
Speaker 1: Okay, ready here this should help read.
Speaker 2: Oh god, this is really scary. Hold on, hold on, hold on, very mealy tasting yahm.
Speaker 1: Hm hmmm.
Speaker 2: It's like tomato. Eat something tomatoes.
Speaker 1: It's tomatoes, it's tomato taste.
Speaker 2: I hate tomato, Come on, I do, I do.
Speaker 3: There are a few things in my life that I hate.
Speaker 2: One of them.
Speaker 1: Is it worse than a cotton ball covered in hot sauce?
Speaker 2: Though it's feeling that way right now.
Speaker 1: Care you ready?
Speaker 2: Not really, but take a sip.
Speaker 1: You want to take a sip.
Speaker 5: Let her get her soda stream, just to just to wet her palate. You got some coffee beans?
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, this is number three.
Speaker 1: Not even halfway. Just said it. You're fine, one, two, three, open wide.
Speaker 2: Ah, it's another. I can't breathe.
Speaker 1: What was that?
Speaker 2: It's so freaking hot.
Speaker 3: My whole entire and.
Speaker 2: Throat are on fire.
Speaker 1: It's Perry Perry sauce. Do you know what that is?
Speaker 2: My nose and eyes are running so hard right now.
Speaker 4: I can't do hot, I know, but baby, it's it's for the show.
Speaker 2: I just got like a pepper in my chunk. Perry Perry sauce.
Speaker 1: Perry Perry sauce.
Speaker 2: Where does it come from? Hell?
Speaker 1: Probably?
Speaker 3: Okay, I'm not even gonna I'm just gonna go. I'm just gonna blow through these.
Speaker 1: No, it won't. You know what it is, Brian, I can see it ready, open your mouth.
Speaker 3: Say uh ah, okay, you put a fun up word. Okay, they case. I'm not chewing them yet, but they're like jelly beans? Are these jelly belly?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 2: Did you pick off the worst ones from that thing?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 5: I do all of the just oh my god, chew them.
Speaker 1: I just grabbed a handful. Mm hmm ah.
Speaker 2: That was liquorice toothpaste.
Speaker 3: Laurah h.
Speaker 2: You're one more.
Speaker 3: God damn it, it's this is rotten eggs.
Speaker 2: I'm dead now.
Speaker 1: This one actually looks really good. M one was thrown up. That's amazing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, this one tastes like.
Speaker 4: You're the under part of your nose is sweating so bad.
Speaker 3: Running because I can't handle I don't you know what. I can't even taste anything anymore. I don't It just could be like rotten eggs.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 4: That is disgusting. I don't know what to do with it. Just throw it at the table, I don't know, throw it out here. There we go.
Speaker 1: Okay, ready, goss, yes, okay, ready, here we go. This one should be good. This should be good. One, two, three.
Speaker 3: Hmmm, it's like a gummy Okay, I'm not even kidding right now, I literally can't taste the damn thing.
Speaker 2: My tongue is so much on fire.
Speaker 1: Throw that to me, Eric, I want the rest of it.
Speaker 3: I have no idea what that just was except for maybe a fr.
Speaker 1: Okay, it's literally just a fruit roll up.
Speaker 3: I taste absolutely nothing paste and a little bit of our okay, and hot sauce.
Speaker 4: Oh great, here, ready, We've got two more. This is second to last.
Speaker 2: And I didn't even need any dinner, so I'm not going to feel good after this.
Speaker 1: Okay, care we go, ready, big girl, here we go. Power through one?
Speaker 2: Two?
Speaker 3: Okay, this it feels very scary. It has the consistency of a raisin.
Speaker 1: Maybe you spit out on accident. Oh my god.
Speaker 2: If that was a dog treat, I am not happy. Was that a dog treat? Was that a dog treat? It was the size of a dog treat, tasted like crap?
Speaker 1: Yes, that is sickening. Honestly, though, dog food smells good.
Speaker 2: This some dog food, yes, some treats.
Speaker 1: No, Okay, here's the last one.
Speaker 4: Here, hold hold hold out your hand. Okay, Oh, do you want me to just here, No, here we go.
Speaker 2: H it takes like a bird nest or something like? What the is it like?
Speaker 5: Is it like.
Speaker 2: Cotton or that's stuff that you grub the sink with.
Speaker 5: All I'll say is that, Eric is unbelievably read right now. It's like Lily crying laughing.
Speaker 2: Is it like bean sprouts or something? Little baby bean sprouts?
Speaker 1: You just swallow so if you get some.
Speaker 3: Flavor, it doesn't taste like anything that. I don't want to swallow it because it might be I feel like it's gonna get stuck.
Speaker 1: In my throat. I just want to spit out.
Speaker 2: Then what was that? What was that?
Speaker 5: Eric?
Speaker 2: What was that?
Speaker 4: Eric?
Speaker 2: What was that?
Speaker 1: My chest hair?
Speaker 3: I'm never gonna be able to get all this out of my mouth.
Speaker 1: That's pretty diabolical. Oh my god, you kill me.
Speaker 2: Take my thing.
Speaker 3: There's so many little tiny hairs are during my tongue.
Speaker 1: That was a messed up Oh god, oh.
Speaker 3: From your chest and not on somewhere else, because you're doing that too. Okay, now look now you're mascure's already.
Speaker 2: My hair is a mess. Look at the inside of Oh my god.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, that that was hair, not coming Take a drink of your your sparkling soda water.
Speaker 2: I don't want to swallow the hair.
Speaker 1: It's all right. It was just rinse chest hair. Maybe it was a blend. That was a blend.
Speaker 2: It's never gonna come off my.
Speaker 1: Oh my god.
Speaker 4: Oh that was funny.
Speaker 2: I could have been maybe top three worst ones ever, No, top two.
Speaker 1: Oh god, that was hilarious.
Speaker 3: Out No, I have a hair stuck in my throat along with old hot sauce.
Speaker 1: Yeah, starting with the hot sauce. That was pretty, especially my cotton ball is pretty.
Speaker 5: That's crazy, that's evil.
Speaker 2: I'm picking hair out of my mouth. I'm sorry, I apologize. I'm gotta get off the show.
Speaker 3: You you are diabolical, just like, oh my god, I have a hair hanging off my lip Look, your freaking chest hair.
Speaker 2: Is hanging off my lipstick.
Speaker 1: Hilarious.
Speaker 2: All right. I gotta tell you guys something.
Speaker 3: So do you remember the joke you told us last week that I didn't see coming as a joke because you start sometimes and I always believe you that you're telling a story, like you're like, oh my god, did you hear about And I'm like super invested, right because I don't know joke's coming because I'm clueless like that, So go ahead and tell it, and I'll tell you what happened.
Speaker 4: Did you hear the story about the guy? He's one of the most famous gynecologists in the world and he's deaf.
Speaker 2: No what? Uh? No, I haven't heard this story.
Speaker 1: My god, he's amazing. He's a really good lip reader.
Speaker 2: Okay, yeah, ha ha ha ha ha ha.
Speaker 3: And of course I was like pissed because I thought he was going to actually tell like a real story of something that happened to this this this deaf gynecologist.
Speaker 1: It was also a terrible joke. It was hilarious.
Speaker 3: Well see this, I'm about to read you the comments cause I posted it as one of our little teaser videos, like hey watch the show Eric, you know, just randomly boil. Why I did this strike a chord with some people?
Speaker 4: Did I look bad in this situation?
Speaker 1: Oh boy?
Speaker 3: Lots of laughter emojis, lots of comments with those.
Speaker 2: Okay, so we're good there, l m AO.
Speaker 3: That was on the line. But funny AF saw this coming from a mile away. Other dude, is it Beta?
Speaker 2: What does that mean? They're talking about you? Brian?
Speaker 1: How do you know it's me. Other guy could be.
Speaker 3: Him, No, because he was the main one telling the joke. You're the one that chimed in. Other guy's a beta.
Speaker 1: Beta is not an alpha.
Speaker 2: Okay, so.
Speaker 3: That first dig on Brian. Okay, she's probably so annoying. Okay, talking about me in my reaction.
Speaker 1: That is an apt astute observation.
Speaker 2: All right, Karen about me?
Speaker 3: Because what they don't understand these people that are commenting are all of them were nonfall They must not know my background of how I don't like jokes and how you're doing this to me on purpose.
Speaker 2: So listen, Uh, you're.
Speaker 3: Not supposed to be the only one laughing at your joke, because you were for a milliseconds. She smiled, but she chose to be pissed. She wanted to laugh.
Speaker 2: She seems fun. She's a miserable person.
Speaker 3: The second guy is a d bag and she is TII what's that mean?
Speaker 1: I don't know, t I I.
Speaker 2: It seems like I don't know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the other guy is a virgin and she definitely didn't get it well done.
Speaker 2: Ficco.
Speaker 1: I don't know what any of that means.
Speaker 2: I don't either.
Speaker 3: This is yeah, Oh she's pissed, probably because she hasn't had it.
Speaker 2: In a wild I mean, what in the world, this was just a simple joke.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, she.
Speaker 2: Was probably born pissed. I wasn't like that bad. I heard that joke when I was nine years old.
Speaker 3: I love winding up women and tell her it's a joke and not a dick. Don't take it so hard. So there we go. Oh my god, all those comments within four days of so you're little gone in college's joke. Oh one of them was like, yeah, that said that was on the line, but funny af Oh so of course again Eric makes the dirty joke. Everybody loves Eric, and I get trashed and Brian gets a tiny bit trashed.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, you are welcome. Oh my god, Oh my god. All right, so I have something to tell Brian.
Speaker 5: Okay, Brian, Yeah, Laura, you're not in your jack.
Speaker 1: Just let him because she had that face. I worked my magic. Mm hmm.
Speaker 4: Something is coming for Brian, and I may just have my own show after what comes comes.
Speaker 1: Can I just have your own show? Yeah?
Speaker 5: You might not want her, I see, I'll kick her off her own show.
Speaker 4: The cranky lady who doesn't like jokes.
Speaker 2: I know I'm the one who hasn't gotten it in a while.
Speaker 1: We'll start a new show called Boys Club, The Horny the Horny Cranky Lady.
Speaker 2: Club and Karen the Karen, the.
Speaker 1: Horny Cranky Karen Karen, No.
Speaker 2: Eric.
Speaker 3: I doubt Brian would do that unless there was a physical being that came with through the door.
Speaker 1: I do it for a lot less. Don't kid yourself.
Speaker 2: I didn't think so at first, but now I'm not so sure. No, you know what you've got? Okay? How many things from Keanu Reeves you have now?
Speaker 1: For several?
Speaker 2: Okay? And from Harrison Ford one? Okay? Is this? When is this gonna occur? Do you have any idea?
Speaker 1: I got the notification today.
Speaker 2: Which means how much longer? Next week?
Speaker 1: I'm not sure. A couple maybe a week or so? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Is it bigger than anything we've you've.
Speaker 6: Ever brought to the table here? Yes, Brian, let me put it this way, let me put it this way. Yes, and yes, wait.
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, Brian's gonna kick me off my own show.
Speaker 4: What No, it's twofold, it's twofold?
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: These are very ominous vague hints.
Speaker 1: But is being shipped here in the mail. You just got the notification. It's good.
Speaker 3: Oh did you talk to like Madame Dussode's uh tusds wax museum?
Speaker 6: Is it a wax figurine of uh whats?
Speaker 2: Is that?
Speaker 3: Like?
Speaker 2: The Is that like the closest you could get.
Speaker 1: I don't think they shipped those things out.
Speaker 6: I know.
Speaker 1: I'm just okay. Also, please do not say that's awful. That's horrifying.
Speaker 2: Oh that would be so bad.
Speaker 5: Someone enters my house and they're like nice uh Keanu reeves in your corner?
Speaker 1: Yeah, like nice doll.
Speaker 3: Oh, by the way, you I'm going to be extremely.
Speaker 2: Brian. Did you see the finale of Severance?
Speaker 1: It's very good.
Speaker 2: Speaking of wax figurines, that that Yeah.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm talking about.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, did you start it?
Speaker 1: I started.
Speaker 4: I watched the first episode two nights ago.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 3: I know I know you, and I know you're not into it yet. No, okay, give it another one.
Speaker 5: It's gonna take a couple of bike up, we promise it. It builds and then it kind of just rolls down the hill like a snowball.
Speaker 2: Yes, for sure.
Speaker 4: Okay, so are you watching adolescents? No?
Speaker 2: I watched the first two episodes, and I fell asleep in the third one.
Speaker 4: Okay, so it's super slow and it's all done in one take, like, yeah, I noticed that. So the first two episodes are really slow, like I almost didn't finish watching it.
Speaker 2: I think that's why I fell asleep.
Speaker 4: And then everybody said keep going because the third episode it kicks into high gear, and it does.
Speaker 3: Did you watch The White Lotus Yes, last night. Oh my god, it's so freaking good. I think this could be the best one, the Thailand one. It's it's so damn good and I love Parker Posey.
Speaker 1: Yes, she's so good. So there is on.
Speaker 4: I think it's on Netflix, Yes it is, and it's the it's the documentary about the woman in.
Speaker 1: New Zealand. I believe that claims she had cancer.
Speaker 2: Oh I've seen that apple Side or vinegar.
Speaker 1: No, no, not appleside. It well, I think that about her.
Speaker 4: It's yeah, I think it's it's actually a documentary on her. Her names like Bell Garrett or something like that, and she claimed she had cancer.
Speaker 3: Yes, I've seen this and didn't and she got crated.
Speaker 2: This whole company in this whole lifestyle.
Speaker 4: Book deal from penguin. She got Apple put an app on their Apple Watch.
Speaker 2: For her and raise money for charity.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and then they never saw it. So it's a two episode. It's called like Tracking Down the Biggest Internet Hoax of All Time or something, and it's really good.
Speaker 3: Okay, there's a documentary that is so powerful and good. It's called Daniel, and it's about this guy who started using his video camera when he was probably like six years old, seven years old and just wanted to be a filmmaker and just started documenting his life. And he ended up going to just like thirty two different countries and he just filmed himself and a lot of his thoughts and stuff. And he was he's a really good person, and he just was so passionate about life.
Speaker 2: He goes, I love life, I love the earth. I just love nature. He was just so like so passionate.
Speaker 3: And he goes to a cave in the Mayan. He was in this the Yukatan, and he goes inside this sacred cave and there's like a bunch of like bones from old lions and some like some of these like figurines and stuff. And the guy says to him, you're not supposed.
Speaker 2: To take anything from this cave because it's sacred.
Speaker 3: Well, Daniel would take something from every place that he would go. He had all these momentos, and he really loved rocks he took. He collected rocks from each one of his place. So he decided to take what he thought was a rock from the cave. And he comes back and within a month.
Speaker 2: He's sick. I'm not going to ruin it for you, but I want to say something.
Speaker 1: It's a documentary.
Speaker 2: It's a documentary, and his sister cursed rock.
Speaker 1: Yes, I just had some bacteria on it. No, not on Netflix.
Speaker 2: It's God, what is that on? Just look up Daniel and the ending, the sister. I can't. I don't want to. I don't want to spoil it.
Speaker 1: I'm going to watch it tonight.
Speaker 3: It's so it's uplifting, it's sad, it's it's so powerful.
Speaker 2: I really really it touched me.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 3: So, and this guy, seriously, it was his film he's always wanted to make and he find.
Speaker 2: And it was finally himed.
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh.
Speaker 3: So he gets the directorial credits and everything is Daniel North cut.
Speaker 2: I think, oh my god, watch it.
Speaker 4: Okay, Okay, So there wasn't a lot of I don't have a lot of Hollywood dirt today because there wasn't much. There was the you know, the not much happened in Hollywood, nobody died, nothing. But what have you heard?
Speaker 1: This is?
Speaker 4: Have you heard all this news about this teacher, Britney Forton Berry, who lives in Indiana. She's a junior high school teacher. No, so, how old are you when you're in junior high twelve?
Speaker 2: Twelve thirteen?
Speaker 1: Roughly?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 4: She invited all these boys over to her house, made them all put on scream masks, and she had a gang bang with a bunch of like twelve year olds.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I saw that.
Speaker 4: Are you kidding? She's in jail now. I'm like, good, what the fuck are you kidding?
Speaker 3: Me?
Speaker 1: Like? Who?
Speaker 2: That is a sicko right there.
Speaker 5: Maybe I'm wrong, but I feel like in the last couple of years at least, what's hit the media has been a lot more of female teachers getting boys.
Speaker 1: Than vice versa. Yeah, is what you'd expect. It's crazy, But.
Speaker 4: I mean, on top of everything else that's so wrong with it, the scream masks just make it even creepier.
Speaker 1: Well, that's a known trend, so that's just her. Oh god, that is so gross.
Speaker 2: It's a trend to put on screen masks and have an orgy or whatever.
Speaker 1: Not necessarily the last part, but to do.
Speaker 2: It the scream mask on that the thing.
Speaker 4: I mean, it's like you would probably carry a scream masking.
Speaker 2: Okay, well maybe that'll get me some.
Speaker 5: There's definitely a lot of like what's the term thirst traps, suggestive videos now circle online. It's like like a stage thing.
Speaker 3: I don't know, did you guys hear about the viral mug shot the hot mug shot from this chick from I think she was from the University of Oklahoma or.
Speaker 2: Something like that. She got pulled over for speeding.
Speaker 3: The officer let her go, she gets back in her car, speeds, He pulls her over again and has to arrest her because she is speeding again. So she gets she gets taken into the police station, and her mugshot is so incredibly beautiful. She's like the hottest thing you've ever seen in your life. And so she totally went viral. So she was talking about it to TMZ like, oh my god, it was like I couldn't even believe it. And you know, the officer that took me in was like playing his like playlist for me, and we were making friends, and I, you know, it was kind of freaky being in the well. On Sunday, she got pulled over again for harassing an officer and for something else. There was some o the thing that she did, and she got thrown into jail this time. And so there was a second mug shot with her in the prison garb, and.
Speaker 2: She looked still incredibly hot. It's like the funniest thing. Oh my god, it's not funny. She got released on four thousand dollars bail.
Speaker 3: But this chick is a hot She's a she's a menace, but she's a hot menace.
Speaker 2: So did you see the picture of her? Yeah, what do you think? It's pretty? I mean for a mugshot. Come on, she's smiling. She looks like a glamour spot. Anyway.
Speaker 3: Oh, and I have this list and then we'll call it a day because you coming up wash your mouth out. Uh yeah, I am like, I feel like a little bit of throw up is like stuck in my throat, even though.
Speaker 2: It won't come out. Okay, it won't come out. We'll think about what I just ingested and I haven't had any food.
Speaker 1: Read your thing. I don't want to hear about it. That's my own point. It was funny. I want to think about it. Okay, it's gross.
Speaker 2: Do we care about the highest paid actors of twenty four? Sure?
Speaker 1: Why not? Why I'm us depressed?
Speaker 2: Tom Cruise is do do do? Dude? Do do do do? Dude? Don't look at this list? Do do do do? Not on the top twenty of.
Speaker 1: Twenty twenty four? Yes, oh god? What mega movies came out in twenty twenty four.
Speaker 2: Just throw out some names I have twenty, but maybe I'm wanting.
Speaker 1: I'm going to say Ryan Gosling.
Speaker 2: Ryan Gosling is de de de deep Deep Dee dee deep deep.
Speaker 1: Not on the list of top twy.
Speaker 2: There's a Ryan on there though.
Speaker 1: Ryan Rendall Oh obviously number.
Speaker 3: Two eighty five million. He's the number two highest paid actor if twenty four. Daniel Craig.
Speaker 2: Daniel Craig.
Speaker 3: No, No, he wasn't any blocks all star who had a big movie that kind of flopped with Lady Gaga.
Speaker 2: Oh.
Speaker 1: J Phoenix, He's number twenty Okay.
Speaker 2: Nineteen is Scarlett Johansson. She made twenty one million dollars less.
Speaker 4: Oh these are men and women? Yes, oh, actors. I thought it was just men.
Speaker 2: What was she actor?
Speaker 1: Twenty one or twenty four? I don't even know.
Speaker 2: I don't know either. Jay Gillenhall twenty two million.
Speaker 1: Okay, oh was he in Roadhouse?
Speaker 2: That and something else?
Speaker 1: He's rear He.
Speaker 2: Got buffed out for oh for Roadhouse.
Speaker 3: Reee is not on this list of top twenty. Denzel Washington is, though he's number seventeen.
Speaker 1: Gladiator.
Speaker 2: John Cena is number sixteen with twenty three million.
Speaker 1: No clue, Nicole Kidman is she on there?
Speaker 2: She's number eight because she.
Speaker 1: Had like four movies come out.
Speaker 2: There thirty one million dollars.
Speaker 1: Rough.
Speaker 3: Jack Quaid not a name that is on here. Matt Damon is, though he's fifteen with twenty three million. Mark Wahlberg is number fourteen twenty three million.
Speaker 2: Jason staith I'm your little boyfriend.
Speaker 4: Oh he's got a new movie coming out twenty four Working Man comes out on Friday.
Speaker 1: I can't wait for Jason Staithan to be in a good movie again. I love him.
Speaker 3: Channing Tatum is tied with Jason Statham at twenty four million. Mariska Hartigay from Law and Order. Right, Oh, twenty five million. She's still raking in huge bucks.
Speaker 1: For Law and Order, isn't it.
Speaker 2: Law and Order?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, law and Order? She getting paid twenty five million for that.
Speaker 2: It's you know how many before John Sudy, This is actor, she's well, she is an actor.
Speaker 1: Any that cancel that shows the worst love my judge, Judy.
Speaker 2: Will Smith is still bringing it in.
Speaker 3: And did you know that he's trying to revive his singing musical career.
Speaker 1: Help.
Speaker 3: I saw a video of him performing like hip hop and doing some choreography and he is looking a little thick and he's looking not real good in the video I saw.
Speaker 2: Maybe it was just the video.
Speaker 1: Wait, what about Timothy shall May He's.
Speaker 2: Not on this list?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 2: Maybe for twenty twenty five?
Speaker 1: About Wonka, I know Dune too?
Speaker 3: Will Smith twenty six, Adam Sandler twenty six, Nicole Kid Been thirty one, George Clooney thirty one, Brad Pitt thirty two, Hugh Jackman fifty million, Jerry Seinfeld sixty million.
Speaker 1: Or what what has he been in.
Speaker 2: Residuals? From friend? I'm not count from Seinfeld. He's been doing coffee and cars with comedians. He's also been on these list.
Speaker 1: Jerry's Seinfeld.
Speaker 3: He's on a huge tour right now, comedy tour that's not that successful.
Speaker 1: That's sixty millions insane for that?
Speaker 2: Well maybe he has I don't know.
Speaker 1: That's why I'm not really high fan.
Speaker 2: Well, how do you feel about Kevin Hart being number three with eighty one million dollars?
Speaker 1: This list should really just be move based off of movies.
Speaker 2: This is from Forbes, I know, But who's the one that's the Who's number one?
Speaker 1: Guys? The big buff one?
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, what's his name? The rock? There you go? Number one.
Speaker 3: Number one highest paid actor of twenty twenty four was Dwayne.
Speaker 2: The Rock Johnson again for what movie? Eighty eight million dollars. Wasn't evening Mawana I and oh something else. I don't know.
Speaker 1: I'm not good with jumon G sixty four.
Speaker 2: That was like years ago, twenty twenty four, babe, I wasn't twenty twenty four whatever.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I don't know either, but I do know that you're going to try to make.
Speaker 3: We're probably gonna get hate again for this next that was going to be amazing. No what I it's been It's no joke that I don't like jokes.
Speaker 2: So when we do this game make Laura.
Speaker 3: Laugh, I'm not gonna not laugh on purpose. I'm going to be completely open minded to the jokes you tell me, but generally I don't think any jokes are funny.
Speaker 2: So we'll see, we'll see will you be able to make me laugh?
Speaker 1: Does a bear shit in the woods?
Speaker 3: Because wait, I have a stick up my butt. I'm like, I'm got laid in three years?
Speaker 1: Like?
Speaker 2: What else did they say?
Speaker 6: Ye?
Speaker 2: I know the last part. Anyway, we don't need to go into that, Dewey.
Speaker 1: Should we just change the logo to Karen after Dark?
Speaker 2: No? Anyway, you guys, thank you so much for listening.
Speaker 3: We're gonna be and watching and we will see you on Thursday with a brand new episode and probably more fun comments come here, Elvis, and we really appreciate you for being part of our podcast family and.
Speaker 4: Love your podcast, love your podcast.
Speaker 2: I love you, my sweet baby, so much,