Speaker 1: Ip, I can't hear you, son, there we go. Yeah, thank you, Pete. I got a new microphone array? Is that an improvement?
Speaker 2: Sounds good?
Speaker 1: Yeah, sounds Goodeah sweet, I realized this is the new laptop. I was just I was telling the subs that you saved the manuscript when my laptop shit itself and exploded. But uh, supposedly this is one of the newer HP models. I mean, these HP models with the Azel prossor. I realized they're all kind of junk comparatively, But supposedly it had this sexed up mike, but I thought it sounded tiny, man, so I got a and then the other mic. I had a condenser mic that I paid like six hundred dollars for that like doesn't seem to make any fucking difference. So I kind of got shylocked there once.
Speaker 2: Yeah, condenser mic in an open room isn't going to work. You need a dynamic mic in an open room.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, I should have done my homework. But a bunch of fools you go to go to condens room. But uh so that's on me. I juwe myself. Sometimes you jew yourself. But yeah, I gotta excuse me. I'm still a little unwell. I got this mic for like one hundred and fifty dollars and it's it seems pretty that the sound actually seems pretty layered. But no, what I was talking about before you got on deck was uh, oh, Rob Palmer just gave us a nice greeting, Good morning, Rob Palmer, Thank you. I was talking about Charlie Kirk and how he's been deliberately sort of forgotten, you know, and purposely redacted. I believe that's true. It's not just a matter of fading from the tune of our news cycle. I mean, the man was shot before an audience in millions, and then his murder went viral. I mean that's horrific, you know. And at Uh I don't like seeing anybody get shot. I mean, don't gonna be wrong. I I would take some pleasure in it if certain people got shot, but I I don't know, I don't I don't enjoy watching it happened. And uh, that was horrific. Man he got he got shot with Uh he got shot with a jacketed infantry round, I believe, and and he bled out. It was horrible. But I I think it's not accidentally he's been unceremoniously redacted. I I'm not saying that Lee couldn't murder him or something. I'm repeating myself for giving me so So I want to bring Pete up the speed, although I wouldn't rule it out entirely. But I was watching a lot of his stuff, uh, you know, because I I'd taken his content occasionally before, especially because a lot of the Fellows would would link me to, you know, certain certain episodes his as it were. It's interesting how really over the course of about eighteen months, you know, he started out with typical Alan Bomb kind of boiler plate stuff about how critical race theory divides people like racism does, and you know, we part of the part of the conservative enterprise, and you know, preserving the West is to eliminate racial identity and all that kind of happy Jewish horseshit. And he is consistent go to, particularly when he discussing abortion. His metric of evil is, well, what about the Nazis? And this is like guessing Jews, you know, really on the no is just garbage that shouldn't really get play with college age people, Like, however, whatever problems youngsters have, this isn't nineteen eighty six. They're they're not they're not fixated on this nonsense. It just doesn't have that kind of weight anymore. But then he in every punctuated way, that kind of stuff started falling off more and more, you know, like, don't get me wrong, you know he never obviously he never came out against Israel and the Zionist enterprise, but just less and less was that kind of thing mentioned, you know, like less and less where we did, where we availed the Holocaust, anity sermonizing about you know, Aristot Satan which is the Nazis and things, and uh it's uh when such that when when when when there was this sort of official mourning put on by turning point. I think I think I think her current's really fucking creepy too, Like I I've I've said, it's gonna be another reason I draw hate from people in addition to me making fun of them for you know, touching themselves over Pete hegg Seth and things. But you know, there's something really wrong with her. She literally was gifted to him in Tel Aviv because she was some shiksa in the service of some Zionists and g O and that that that, uh, that guy that passed or she was quicked up with. He was under investigation for chaw molestation. I mean like actual chomo stuff. I don't mean like he got caught with a seventeen year old girl. I mean like chomo shit. Like I'm not saying it's cool to mess around with teenage girls, but why wouldn't normally say you're not a pedophile if you're interested in women under fifty?
Speaker 2: But uh, you know, she also she also is allegedly ran an NGO dealing with orphaned children in Romania when she was seventeen years old, and as somebody as somebody who lived in Romania and worked for a you know, a charity that did the same thing. No seventeen year old. I mean everyone who was in charge there was in their seventies. I mean there was no seventeen year old.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I that her whole career seems incredibly bizarre. But uh, I when when Turning Point was doing these kinds of hay geographies to Charlie, they were very deliberate I noticed in the in the talking points and the footage they'd include. You know, it was very much uh from early on when he was uh a an un uh an un undiluted shill for the regime and and for Leekud. And I mean, and like I said, I I'm not saying it's it's it's somehow impossible that Lee could would murder this some ng O front man like that. I don't think that some possible at all, but also don't also don't see any concrete evidence that's what happened. And frankly, his country is full of literally insane people who will just throw shots at somebody just because, you know. Uh, but uh, it is very strange that when he started tepidly leaving the reservation during these turning point events and these college q and a's, he suddenly just gets blasted. And he doesn't just get blasted, he gets blasted in the most grotesque and public way imaginable. And now it's just, you know, we just don't talk about Charlie Kirk anymore, you know, I mean, don't get me wrong, like one of the I know, I know he's a hero to some youngsters, and I mean that's fine. I mean, I'd rather they I'd rather they admire a guy like Charlie Kirk than a Rabbi Trump. But even though that's not on the side with what I'm into, you know, and I know that, I know, I know some of the some of those guys are you know, do what they can to preserve his legacy, and that's what you should do. You're a piece of shit if you know, out of your friends and you know, uh, consider them present. You know, when you gather among people who knew the deceit and you know, it's got nothing to do with what I think. At Charlie Kirk. You know, like I said, Kirk, he was from the West birds man. He was a Chicago guy, like Greater Chicago Land. He's like west of where I'm at, like North and like west, and he was probably a decent dude. And I'm it'd be clear he got roped into this turning point bullshit when he was all of like nineteen years old. You know, when I was nine, when I was nineteen, I I wouldn't have gotten roped into Neo kon shit. But I got got got roped into some some pretty fucking stupid shit. You know. I it's easy to it's easy to pass judgment on somebody like Kirk. You know, It's like, yeah, I mean, I'm you know, if you're a fifty year old man. It's like, dude, this was like the dude's first like real career man, you know. And he I'm sure we were from withach starstruck and out by uh, out by the airport, you know, like basically Chicago Land West, and then like north of are you know, places like Schomberg and stuff. It's not like the North Shore. It's not like some snob flex there's a little less sophisticated, like a little more kind of lawer, middle class. You know, Kirk's parents are probably regular people's and uh, you know, he obviously didn't come from money or wasn't connected. He was probably pretty starstruck man when powerful people started taking an interest in them. And I mean, what kid wouldn't be, you know, so I I cut him some slick and regard. But you know I was thinking about that too. I mean, obviously, like yesterday, a bunch of people wanted to meet to live stream and Trump was was was holding forth in that awful speech. The speech was like retard fodder. It was like a bunch of his asinine like true social like posts like strung together, my fucking dummy. Well, you know, the whole you.
Speaker 2: Know that whole thing where they said, oh, we did a poll and one hundred percent of people who are MEGA support, you know, support Trump's actions in Iran. That's who that speech was for. Low IQ fucking morons.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like what like like white niggers? Yeah, and uh who shoved gurbils up their asshole? Like that? That's how MEGA started. It was guys who you know, like Sam Kinnison used. Sam Kennison was a great man, and he was rock and roll and he was a and you know, he was like a fallen uh charismatic Baptist preacher, so he was kind of like a man of my on a heart and he was always asking why fags of gerbils up the rass? Okay, and that kind of faded. You're not supposed to talk about it anymore. But MEGA started because people said, dons Mega, they were the guy used to like shoving gerbils up their asshole, you know, and they realized like, well, you know, Donald Trump probably does this too. And you know, all all the gay pornography I watched is put up like Jews, So Jews are awesome too. So that's what MEGA is is its closet homosexuals. Some gurbles up their asshole. It's the all GOP. I mean, that's the whole GOP.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the way it was explained, the way it's been explained by people who've like really investigated this. The GOP likes to fuck little boys and the Democrats like to fuck little girls.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Well there's what's interesting. The kidding aside. I mean, you weren't kidding. I was saying dumb things. But the one of the reasons why I got to pitch this to Burden, I mean, sure it'll be receptive. He respects my opinions on these mayors of content, the the the Larry King, uh Franklin credit scandal, not Larry King, the ancient guy who's like today and Amy King. Hey for Italian dommate Jerry, But I mean Larry Lawrence King or Larry King, like the black guy who was a he he was sort of like Republican Obama, you know he. I think it was in ninety I think, I think I think in the it was it was either ann or ninety two. It was either the ninety two RNC convention or at nineteen ninety and some gal evet like Lawrence King. He's sang the national anthem because he he had this kind of booming barrel's cone voice like a lot of black guys do. But he was and he's been redacted like they pretend he never even existed. Like it's almost like Stalin style. But Larry King was like the token black man of the gokey and he he went down because he had this whole credit union, and especially in those days, if you're gonna wash money, that was a really good way to do it. I mean you can't that's like done now, you can't do it no more. But King was washing a huge amount of money through this shell company, and it turns out he was he was a pimp, you know, he was a big pimp. And from Cure and those kids, one of him was Paul Bonacci. You know, that's where that whole conspiracy narrative came from. I think there's something to it in terms of Bonacci story, okay, But beyond that, King King mostly ran girls, but he also had a stable of callboys and the White House Callboys scandal. You had some senator who kind of quietly retired. He was this openly gay guy who was one of the big glug cabin Republicans back when they were making big like in roads, you know they they were. It was this callboy ring of these gay senators who were carrying on with underage you know, male prostitutes procured by Lawrence King. And that's just like not disgusted. Ever, it's like it didn't ever happen, and it's not like it's not even like this was during Bush forty one's administration. It's not like he had some great knack for interfacing with the media at all. In fact, one of the things that killed his campaign it was, I mean, it was ross pro and a lot to do with that, the genuine recession being underway to do with that. But it really, for a guy is otherwise sophisticated as Bush forty one was, he really didn't understand the finesse and media. So my point being, I know, I'm me wrong. He himself wasn't directly implicated any of this ship but it's not like he swooped in Quinton's style would made it go away. You know, this very much just uh disappeared from the front page. I've done some of these, Uh interestingly remains a good resource. I still haunt libraries because I'm old and we you can actually find you can find data there that if you got a good public library system that uh that uh that they can't other places. And one of the only places I found reference to Lawrence King or the Callboy scandal is by getting on Chicago Public Library. Uh they took all the micro film grow Fecia had put it online obviously, and you got a libycrediting and access that I found references in the Tribune and the Sun Times and the Daily Herald and uh, the Washington Times too, from by doing you know, old like newspaper searches. But that's it, you know, I mean, I mean Wiki is garbage anyway. But you go to wiki or even if you even if you deep dive, you know, in a general search or fuck with wayback machine, you're just gonna find squibs. Like you know, Lawrence King was indicted for you know, financial crimes and oh and there's a conspiracy theory that has no merit involving Paul Bonacci and and and and people claiming that, uh you know, there's there's there's an elite sex ring that was insinuated into this pattern of criminality. So and that's it's not directly on point to a cultic stuff. But for people who don't know Bonacci, Bonacci was a very very disturbed guy, and he first came to people's knowledge because he said he had information on Johnny Gosh. And that's one of the most fucked up cases, cold cases, or I've ever heard of. And I grew I was a little alone at me, but I was a little kid when that happened. And Gosh was the first kid whose face appeared on a milk carton, you know, I mean that was a bizarre thing too, man for those for the youngsters, you know, in these kind of lame eighties nostalgia shows or whatever, like stranger things, that'll be like a set piece that was the real thing, and it'd be like Adam Walsh they found his fucking head Johnny Gosh at these like random boys and girls. Just it was like people were just like disappearing and on milk cartons and on I remember at a at the North Suburban YMCA if you got like an orange drink out of the vending machine, like sometimes it'd be like missing photos on there. But Gosh was the first kid featured. And it's like Johnny Gosh has disappeared into thin air. He was this paper boy in Iowa and he one day he goes out to deliver his papers and he's just like never seen again. And years later, but nah, and all kinds of weird things were around it. This photograph surface to this kid in bondage and some people think it was Johnny Gosh And obviously that was before facial recognition could shed light on this.
Speaker 2: And.
Speaker 1: There was some there was a a five or ten dollars banknote that surfaced that said something like helped me. You know, I'm Johnny, and some handwriting expert in fed law enforcement said he believed it was credible, like shit like that. But but like years later, but na, she says like, look, I know what happened to Johnny Gosh because I was there when he got kidnapped, Okay, and he he gave this whole story where he's like but not actually had an awful upbring. He was basically a street kid who had no parents. I think for a time he ended up at Boystown, you know, the orphanage, and he basically said that from a young age he got sold to this guy who was uh, this retired military guy who then started pimping him out but he said, incident to that abuse, he was subjected to these bizarre, obviously staged sorts of US psychological uh terrorist terrorism uh terroristically codd abuse scenario was to give me a memal brain fag and H, the purpose of which was to attempt to buifer kate the conscious personality and God. Uh. But I actually insisted that he was a genuine dissociate of identity. As of her case, I don't believe that exists, but I do, but the psychiatric community APA certainly believed it existed, and there would potentially be a paramilitary application for that kind of thing. Okay, So, but actually insisted he was availed to this these kinds of stressors as an attempt to bifurcate his personality in addition to him just being forced to service powerful sickos who had an appetite for children, particularly boys, but girls were victimized too. And a kid who uh was similarly abused came out and said, no, I know Paul Bonacci because I ran into him when I was being similarly exploited. And then that kid and it turned up dead. And uh, this other this girl who also testified uh in uh with an eye to validate at least some of Bonacci's uh declarations. She was indicted for perjury and went away for like two years, which is basically unheard of. And uh, you know, the they're rebuttal to this and forgive me because I don't have the documents in front of me to identify the fact circumstances that are truly material, because it's a huge case. But the common refrain was, well, and at Bonacci was uh, he was convicted of of of of of child molestation himself, which is common to people who've been available that kind of abuse. Okay, And uh so the common refrain was, well, Banacci's a liar and he's mentally ill as a child molestor Yeah, all those things might be true like that that that doesn't mean he made this up, you know. And he insisted, as did some of these witnesses who emerged to substantiate what he claimed, that that that Lawrence King was was all over this stuff, and then subsequently he gonna became a fall guy like another like Minnie Epstein, you know, like, oh, even if this was obviously none of this more sensational more some none of these more sensational claims are are true, but such that there was child prostitution underway, that that was this that was this black pimp king and he was just a bad apple, you know. Uh. End of story. So that's uh, you know, while not directly related to a cult beliefs and stuff, uh, I think it's all related. I mean, i'mother belief that such that officialdom is is involved in these sorts of things. I I think generally it's that it has to do with it's only to obscure the facts and write the testimony that emerges from those demise, you know, not credible as well as you know, they're like I said, even somebody like Binacci's got a tenuous relationship to the truth. There are kernels of truth. And what he says, and I think what he alleged was basically correct. That people reveiled these kinds of stressors of their eye, break down their psychic defenses and as well as diminish their inner moral core as well as the you know, alter their personality and their their conscious uh, their their conscious mind.
Speaker 2: But that I mean, no matter no matter the purpose, it seems like we see throughout history going back thousands of years, that the powerful are always attracted to having sex with children.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and it's really and it crosses cultures. Yeah, I mean, I mean that was kind of the what I was getting at with the Savile discussion, the Jimmy Savile discussion I had with Burden the other day is the I mean, thankfully, this kind of conduct is fairly rare in absolute terms. Most people simply aren't even evil people aren't interested in having sex the previous children. It's it can to be a coincidence that there's this critical mass of people who are interested in that kind of deviancy in government and in you know, elite environs. That doesn't make any sense. And and uh, generally the reason people do these kinds of things, I mean, yeah, I I'm sure that in the majority of cases it it's some pathetic devian who as these kinds of compulsions. And there's probably an aspect of mental illness there too, which doesn't mitigate their culpability obviously under laws of man or God, you know, just to be clearer, but I uh, in the case of elites and things, that's it's it's initiatory, and it's a way of sort of bonding people to a community of silence and marking them out from normalcy for all time, you know. I mean, it's it's it's complicated, but I uh, but that's what's problematic, and that's why I go hard on the issue. When if people bandy things like Trump is a pedophile, I don't think he is, because that would have come out. He wouldn't have been able to just quash that for the past forty five years. Okay, some sort of rumors would have followed him, or some sort incredible witness would have emerged, you know, not not some pre mentally ill lady claiming he raped her in a department store in broad daylight on like Fifth Avenue or whatever. But when people say those kinds of things casually or just flippingly, you know, claim people or pedophiles when they're not, or people talk about pizzagate type nonsense, you're a fuse getting what is a real issue, you know, and you're casting you're casting it in an absurd and preposterous light. So I mean, people shouldn't muddy the conceptual environment with lies anyway. But I think it's particularly im bored when you're talking about something like that, which is sort of a hard cell anyway, because you know, people don't want to believe that kind of thing goes on. But you know, but also it's normal psychologically normal people don't they can't empathize with that. I don't mean empathize the caring about it, looking highly upon it. I mean they don't. They can't put themselves in that mindset as somebody would do these things. But if it's the same thing with the cult occultism, I mean, the norm is atavistic tendencies, even among the most civilized peoples, is there's a not ongoing thing. It doesn't go away. I mean, that's why, you know, the That's one of the reasons why the Roman Catholics have a comparatively rigid internal structure to their ecclesiastical affairs, because there is always the reals of strange gods insinuating themselves into the minds and souls of worshipers, and there's always a risk of dark practices re emerging under color of you know, godliness or logos. I mean, there's a there's a why Iscar gave a really interesting sermon when I when I was blessed to attend one of his sermons, you know, and it was about it was about the you know, the sacrifice of Isaac and why. I mean, it's really interesting because his Iscar, his viewpoint, I mean, Iskar's is like a legit Bible scholar. I mean, the dude's forgotten more about Scripture than I will ever know, and you know, probably a hundred other people will ever know. But it's significant because even though in a lot of these got a beautiful like Renaissance or at worse, Isaac's presented as a child, Isaac was was was a teenager and all probability, but a strong back, you know, and that and the way reading between the lines, you know that it's the sacrifice of a strong young man would would please God in context. Okay, but the reason why it's that's not despite what some of these like milk Toast kind of pseudo pastors claim today, that's not something like metaphorical, uh parable, it's literally the norm is human sacrifice. We don't do that anymore. That doesn't please God anymore. There's a new way now, and God is saying, you know, we we don't need a we, we don't need a priesthood that that that sheds human blood any longer, you know, to assuage, to asswage the wrath of the creator, because that is the norm. Okay, this idea that well, no nobody you know, resorts to pagan practices owing to some pre rational fascination anymore, that that stopped a long time ago. I mean, people who think that way are monumentally ignorant or people who think that, you know, I, I don't know to be super ghoulish, but I it's pretty I'm a pretty jaded person man, And like I it's not some stupid flex but I mean, because I am if you wants away from being fifty and the way with my life, I've seen some pretty horrible stuff, So I mean not and I mean I I'm psychologically so much sensitive at a lot of things bother me. Okay, but I'm sort of callous to it. But I the first Soviet Famine, not the Hall in the Door, but the first famine of nineteen twenty one twenty three, approximately, people were resorting to cannibalism at scale in the Soviet Union. And then there was there was cases of people openly selling a human meat that had been butchered for consumption. And there's there's this nightmarish photo of this peasant man and woman with this like spectracle, just like empty look in their eyes, like standing before a table, and it looks like what's on the table. It looks like slabs of meat on offer, like you know, flank stakes or whatever. But then you notice that, uh, there's a human head there like among these things, and it's like, oh my god. But initially, the the nkv D whatever the precursor was, it wasn't NYKVD, but they didn't know how to deal with it. But then they said, you know, okay, well not omicidal cannibalism. We're not going to prosecute because it's become too epidemic. You know, we're gonna basically ignore it until conditions and normalcy return and and food insecurity is no longer you know, this desperate going emergency. But the reason why, the reason why there's such a strong reaction against cannibalism and why traditionally, across cultural and racial divides, cannibals have to be exterminated because something happens to people when they revert to cannibalism, and uh, they go feral, and they can't they can't be corrected. You know, I'm not talking about desperate survival instances like those poor guys in the movie Alive. But uh, you know, when when when people when people become cannibals, it can't be controlled, that's uh, you know, and and that this this is stuff that's well, you know, well within uh the preceding you know century that that this has happened, you know. And it's interesting too. Even the uh, the as tects, they practice ceremonial cannibalism, particularly uh of their enemies, but subtenance cannibalism was a big crime to the as sects, you know, and I'm sure that they're in part was an evolutionary psychological imperative around that, although it's not the whole story, that's a saying for haswat occasional emensity human finger well. In the movie Thief, which is a dope movie, I mean, that's that's what that's what we put Michael Mann on the map. But Robert Prosky was a great unsung uh character actor. He plays this utterly savage Chicago outfit boss who's obviously modeling Joey Ayopa, who was a terrifying fucking person. He was just like a stomach called killer. But the scene where James Conn's character after he uh he shows up to Prosky's house armed and then disrespects him like for first Prosky as his as his rap he murdered played by Jim Belushi, and uh, he's dissolving him in ah that what one of the businesses, the alphre Rons is this plating company. So like poor Jim Belushi is being dissolved in this uh caustic solution. So pros is like letting your friend day fucking look at him and he's like, you know what I'll do to you. He's like, I'll put your cunt wife on the street to get fucked up the ass by niggas. Then he's like I'll take your whole family and I'll wipe them out. I'll grind them up like meat. People will be eating them and they're want Wamby burgers and not even know it, and like that happened, Like the outfit did that shit. You know. It's like, Okay, you want to disappear somebody, you know, especially even even after the even after the you know, back of the yards, the back of the yard slaughter house is long gone. You know, they still control a lot of the packing industry locally. It's like, okay, let's make this motherfucker disappear. Okay, now he's ground beef, you know, ending up in Wamy Burgers. I mean, it's horrible to think about, but yeah, that happened. I mean, I we one can drive. What's so crazy thinking about the gross stuff that's in processed food. I'm pretty discriminating in the restaurants. I'll eat it, you know. Uh, Like people make fun of me for liking some like proll slop, like suddy the light and like drinking cheap beard things, but like basically other than the other than the landmark and and the sheets or uh you know, like high end places that some of the fellas or prospress are nice enough to invite me to. I basically don't hear restaurants and that that's one of the reasons why man like I don't know, I don't want to get a burrito that's you know, made out of the hand to some like poor guy made the cartel upset. Oh, and there's this awesome in Albany Park. There's this I'm a sucker for a hummus and saffron rice and lamb meat or lambs are really delicious. I know, sheep. I suppose they kind of gross animals, Like I've never been around them. I don't know when the like, both sheep and goats are kind of gross, like the reason why the reason why Satan is a goat apparently, like goats are really horny and want to screw everything, but they also like smell really stuff and uh and in some of these old heronmous Bosh type paintings, you'll see a goat like whispering into like a nun's ear, and uh, like the claim is that the myth is that goats like whisper obscenities in the ears of Saints just because they're they're like they're perverted assholes, which is, uh, if that's true, that's actually kind of awesome. But uh that because I mean, I like the Saints. Man, it's just funny that goats are like are sort of dicks. But and in the event, uh, there's a in Albany Park there's this awesome kabab place. I know like that, I know, I know the the English and Ulster guys on deck are gonna be like, oh, but it's like this sun it's they got. It's run by these Iranian dudes and they're they're cool man like you know, we we're into good conversations about my shirts and stuff. But they got really awesome food. They like make humus on so I that's fucking dope. There's another place called the Peda Inn, run by these Palestinian dudes, which is dope. So it's also in skulky, so like they're holding a line like and you know it s the the tribe. But like when I was in law school, i'd go to the Peda Inn. It was on Dempster Street. It was like this a little hole in the wall shack. Like now it's like this huge place. They got like a tropical fish aquarium in there. You know, it's uh like the dude who runs it, like I remember twenty five years ago, you know, he'd be wearing like a work apern, you know, and like a branded like T shirt, you know, be able to shovel. Now, like I'll see him in there. He's like, you know, he's like wearing like a designer fit and stuff. It's kind of nice to see. And there's a at both places. There's some there's really pretty ladies who worked there and that that's nice too. But that's but yeah, that that was a hugely tangential rant.
Speaker 2: But uh, it's like a really weird uh turn there.
Speaker 1: There was a stream of constius aspect to what I do with these streams, man, And that's one of the reasons I like them because a I mean, don't be wrong not playing martyr. It's aesome that people invite me to contribute to their content and stuff and are willing to come on my own pod. But you know, I got to prepare a man to get like my mind in order for that stuff. It's nice to be able to it's nice to able to fuck with the stream of constance things. I mean, maybe not so much for you guys, because make maybe my streams and constants are kind of kind of disturbing.
Speaker 2: I mean you'd have to go into some really weird places to disturb me. I mean I've basically read it all, you know, and study Oh no.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah yeah, And no, I don't wanna I don't want to be some I don't want to be some goof he's trying to like upset people with his life streams. But but no, I uh, I think originally we got on those weird topics because necessas said, you know, you might be eating fucking fools fingers in your hamburger and it's like, yeah, I mean that, but yeah, that's one of the reasons. Well again why I'm discriminating, and the restaurants will eat it because you never know, and like a lot of I mean, there's like a lot of shits, just like sus these days in the competantly crisis is real and in ways prosaic and profound. But even stuff that's I mean, there's there's very on the nose and very flagrant sort of choke points and and fail points, you know, like how like air travel like doesn't work anymore. But there's there's just like a million other things that it's not as nearly as on the nose are discernible, but it's just like, Okay, this is now, sus, and it didn't used to be, you know. And uh, I think a restaurant is kind of the same way. You know. Uh, there's like a lot of a lot of restaurants that just like seem kind of gross, you know, and uh that I wouldn't that I wouldn't really want to roll the dice on men, you know. And uh, let's too like people these these are crazy, man, and like generally, uh, at least in Shytown. Like uh, you know, the cops at the regular restaurant, they're gonna be like Spanish dudes, or they're gonna be you know, like ethnic dudes who uh reflect the uh you know, uh kulinary flavor of the restaurant. And I mean I get out with people like that, and they were like on their own tip. But like, for all I know, I I go into some like cafe or something, there's gonna be some. There's gonna be some like vegan freak or something who like saw me wearing badgies, doesn't like and it's gonna like crap in my food or something. They were like decide he's not poison and what vegan for you wouldn't be able to solve the difference. Yeah, I mean, well yeah, never, I'd never fucked with a vegan restaurant. But there was a place. I don't know if it's COVID or not, because I don't. I've in Evanston a lot, and then I'm in like I've been Evanston all the fucking time, and then I'm in like Ravens One all the time. I'm never really in Rogers Park and Edgewater, No, more. But I mean, I mean I went to college in Rogers Park and then I worked in Edgewater. I was like a young man, and so I mean I was there for you know, I was there daily for years. But I don't really I don't really go there no more. But on Sheridan Road. It was right by the old village North Theater is off the Morse red line Jarvis or Morse. I think it was Moorse. But it was placed called the Heartland Cafe, and it wasn't strictly vegan, although it was mostly that kind of stuff, like vegetarian stuff. And it was run by hippies and they had a they had a newsstand and like a little bookstore attached to it where they'd have like Socialist Worker and that kind of ship and all these like Chomsky books. And it was run by these like full on like hippies. But uh, they were always pretty cool to me, you know, uh because I was local. But uh. And they had good food like if you wanted uh it like a good like if you are a good like chicken salad, sandwich man and a coffee for like seven bucks you know you could go to but the uh, but a proper like vegan places, and then this is like disgusting slop and uh, I yeah, I mean I would wouldn't. I wouldn't fuck with vegan stuff on general principle, but also yeah, it's just like gross. I'm not gonna be wrong. I've got a pretty I got a pretty you know, I'm a fucking I'm I'm an Anglo German proud. I gotta I got a pretty dull palette. You know. I uh that the blt with avocados is like the king of sandwiches to me. I think, uh, I think the greatest killinary achievement ever is pizza. You know, I growed him up. My mom was old school, and despite or sort of wildness and quirkiness, some things about her were like conventionally domestic. And she was a really good cook, you know. She she'd make stuff like pot roast, you know, like Yankee pot roast, like meat loaf, and you know, different kinds of uh like old school American stuff. But I uh about as exotic as I get. I'm not a big steef food guy, but I really like good sushi in part because it agrees in my guts. And just like a lot of things, don't I can eat sushi all day. They used to do this great sushi place on East Erie, like two hundred pocket East Erie, right in Streeterville, and uh it looked like it look like a set piece from a Ridley Scott movie, you know. Uh, and it was actually it was run by actual Japanese. I think one of the a couple of kitchen guys with Koreans, but otherwise, you know, it was like properly Japanese. And I used to in law school. I reconnected with this lady that I had gone to high school with, and uh we started like hanging out a lot. And I, uh.
Speaker 2: Were hanging out when you were in New York with the uh with the fellows, did they take you sending the good restaurants sir?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, yeah yeah, And uh I ended up at this really good German restaurant because Dylan because a great guy. I hope he's well. I haven't heard of him for a minute, you know, Uh, Dylan Steudek. Uh. He took us to this German place in Mayhead and like in midtown Mayhead, And yeah, I was mostly in Brooklyn, you know, which was dope. I love New York. I don't know why people don't share it on it like they do. But he's like, yeah, I want to see howlet's play stacks up to the chets. So there was like ten of us there, you know, actually Worris probably like fifteen people, you know, and like a bunch of the wives came along and the people were hosting me were just great. This guy oh and his wife Vienna, and they got this like little daughter his cubs of button, and uh like we we became buddies, like I gotta go to report little kids and animals, but she did they might even congress because I'm kind of a weird fucking person, but uh I uh it was awesome and uh like she was all excited because uh and her parents are really cultured people, but uh like little little kids aren't used to stuff like German food, you know. So I was telling her, I was like, I was talking about like schnitzel. I guess something my schnitzel. I'm like it's like, I like, you ever ran like country right steak And she's like yeah, I'm like it's a country right steak, but like German people eat. Since she decided it was okay, but uh the uh I basically ordered We ordered a bunch of ambatis for the table, and then I ordered like the kind of stuff I do out with Chet's, you know. Uh I Uh, I got there, I got there, Gulash, I got there Schnitzel. And it was good, definitely better than Berghoffs. You know, Bergoffs is like the tourist trap crowd place here. Chet smokes it though. Lat's Gula, which is is the best man. It's like, it's so fucking good. I'd uh if the only thing I could eat or drink for the rest of my life was uh Lasht, Gulache, blt s, bush Mills and and pbr, I'd be like, bet, that's fine with me. I mean, I mean, like, like my organ had probably fail if I didn't need anything else but I but I'd be fine with that. I die with a smile on my face as a big fat ass or whatever. But the but no, I uh and it's uh and this was a proper this place that Dylan took us to. It was uh. I think it was actually like a It was Hungarian and German, so they had more of like an Austrian stamp on it, you know. And uh and uh like there was actually like Hungarian language items on the menu and shit. And I know there's nothing bad I can say about it, but it's it's dope. The restaurant, to hear people way from here is prost. Those guys. First of all, their food's kind of shitty, and they got a bunch of like dumb ass like American Rando's working there. They don't even have any crowds working there. And like this fuck kid like manager there, like he wait, so we'd have to go to the bathroom, and then like he he told me I was. I was a bunch of bunch of the fellows, including some of the grapers who were in town. They invited me out there, and I was with my homie Anders, who's a great guy, you know. Uh, and uh they uh, this guy waits to go to the bathroom and he comes from starts talking shit like about my hack and cruise ring and like saying, I'm like an asshole. And then he's like, you know, he tells these guys like not to bring me back there. I'm like when I stay on my face at dickhead, so whereas he gets no tip, you know, and uh, when I went to pay the girl, I'm like, you know, like I told her, I'm like, uh, you know, like I I eat out frequently, and I told him I go to the chef's a lot, you know. I'm like they was appreciating my business. I'm like, I find your food sub far. I'm like, I find the attitude of the people work you're horrible, you know. And I'm like, who the fuck are you to like excoriate people before you think their politics? Are? You know, Like it's you're the are you there? Are you mister uh like waiter? Ideological enforcer? Like I you know, all things really run me the wrong way. And it's like, don't if you're gonna if you're gonna come at people like that, Like, don't don't be a punk. I'm not a scary person. I'm old as fuck, you know. And I've got like health problems.
Speaker 2: That didn't even that didn't even happen to us in Portland. That didn't even happen to us in Portland.
Speaker 1: Yeah, am a German restaurant in a fucking white hood. It's like, what do you you know? No, in Portland's actually people are cool man like And I even when you get out to the when you get out by the coast, Like I said, man, uh Anthony Ramundo, who is awesome, Like he's the best you guys gotta meet and think I'm acquainted because he's a fucking princeman. But he uh like when I the way to Coos Bay, uh like we stopped, Uh, we stopped in Eugene because I wanted to because Ante and his wife were hosting me. I wanted to get you know, missus Ramuno some flowers and stuff, and plus I wanted to pick up some Sunderyes. That was the day after I'd gotten like thrown out of the strip club and I was like a hungover and just kind of like in a weird headspace. And uh like poor Anthony because like he picked me up in Portland, which is great, but I was kind of like a mess for like the first like five or six hours in the journey, and I started kind of coming alive again. But then he, uh, he wanted to show me this shop because he's like, they'll get a kick out of the store. Is it's like this kind of like out of these shop run by these like wicked chicks, you know, like full on like goth wicked chicks. But they got uh, they got all that kind of like weird uh occulty stuff, and like you go into the doorway, they had this, uh they had this full confession booth from this old church that had been uh torn down after being fire damaged, and they they like rescue Dad. It was from like the eighteen forties. And I got uh. I started talking to these these girls who like run the place because they they liked uh. They're asking me, like about my buttons and stuff on my leather jacket, and uh, you know, we kind of hit it off. So I bought. Uh. I got this huge you ever seeing the vi incense burners where it almost looks at the smoke looks like a stream, you know what I mean. It's uh yeah, I hadn't seen those before, you know, and I saw them and I'm like that's awesome. I'm like, I'm like, you have more than just that one? And they're like, yeah, so I found one. It's this huge grim reaper and uh it looks like he's standing in front of what was supposed to be the river sticks and like when you burn the incense cones, the smoke like it becomes the river and like that's so fucking cool. It's like I bought that, and then I bought a bunch of stuff for the girls to work at uh who work at the Landmark, you know, just like suming eerie shit because like when I go on vacation, I the ladies cheat you really well, so I try and like bring stuff back. My point being, I think I was wearing a I think I was wearing a skullhead or a yachin pipe or shirt. I was wearing my leather jacket because it was still kind of chilly at night out there. You know. It's like on my National Socialist badges, like they did they didn't care, you know, like this idea that oh if you walk around in Portland, you know you're gonna people gonna throw acid in your face and like kill you. It's like it's it's like nobody's like that, man, unless you're unless you're at unless I was in college campus or something, or you know, your your your jive is doing something like Charlie Kirk used to do and say, Okay, I'm gonna I'm gonna like own the Libs or you know where I'm gonna go, or when I'm in the UK, I'm gonna go troll Cambridge. You know, and and tell them like what with dipshit liberals they are or whatever, you know what I mean. But it's this idea that yeah, people are gonna try and check you for that is incredibly stupid and it's like, you know, what are they gonna do anyway? But no, That's why I was kind of shocked by this fool at Prosted and it's uh but yeah, I mean I never particularly liked that place anyway, but uh, it used to be a pretty good bar next to it, called the Green Eye Lounge. I think this is like years of bick you know. So, I mean I like that neighborhood. It's not it's not like that neighbor it's bigically coded that way or something. But even uh, I used to uh, I used to have to. I mean this was twenty five years ago. But I when I worked in Edgewater, i'd get off. I had a car then, but the girl I was with worked nice too, and uh so i'd get for the car, you know, somewhat. I obviously I want to be safe, and I I never mind like taking that the CTA anyway, But what i'd do is i'd take I I take the I get on at Main Street and Evidston. I take the purple lighte Howard, I get on Howard Street, get up again the Howard Street red Line, disembarkt Brindam Hour, and then I just walked west to Clark and Ridge. So that was and that's when Edgewater was basically like the fag ghetto, like boys town, you know, like around Roscoe and stuff. That was uh that that was that was like yuppie fag town. The Gadgewater was like the fag ghetto. It was like dude like the movie Cruising, but you know that it was like it was full of those guys like twenty twenty five, thirty years ago, and like you'd see him like hanging around cent Park and stuff, and you know it's not yeah, I mean whatever flag you're flying there like this is that those guys aren't gonna care. I mean if you if you, if you're walking on in a sweatshirt that said like I hate faggots or something like, maybe maybe they would, but I'd probably they'd probably even then be like whatever, Like I think you were like some art students like we have troll thing or something.
Speaker 2: You know, people don't realize, you know, at the time I was growing up in New York. You know how bad it was, You know how many body Yeah, drop it in the streets. I me and my buddy and my one of my closest friends growing up was in a six foot five Irish guy who was a real door coke bottle glasses.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: We used to go down to like Times Square when Times Square was like there was literal human.
Speaker 1: Trafficking going on. Oh yeah, yeah huge.
Speaker 2: We go down there at like three am to go to like Playland, which was an arcade, and we do. Yeah, we weren't. We weren't down there to cause trouble. No one ever looked at us twice. No one ever fucked with us. No one's gonna fuck with you unless you were gonna you start popping off about something. Yeah, minds of your business.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, unless you call it, unless you're incorrect, or unless you're obviously like some fucking roob or something, or like you know, marking yourself out as a lane. Yeah. I I don't know people think people are gonna do. I mean, I I mean obviously I'm discriminating and when I hang out, but uh, you know, I Chicago remains like one of the most hood coated crime written like crime written cities in America in the way that normies think about it. You know. It's it's like you think, you think it must be like walking down the street here and people are gonna like empty up fucking mag into your face or something. It's like, I don't know what they think is gonna happen, you know. And uh And like I said, I one of the reasons I I say, I push it back when people like like the nineties were so based or something. The early nineties were fucked and it's nothing like that today, man, you know, and I mean even that, it's not like people are gonna like it's not like neutrons or just like getting dropped. But I mean you would, you would get hurt in the wrong hood just because it's like there's I mean, you're you're a you're a white person. You're it. We're gonna fuck you up. You know, nobody's gonna play tag you're it. Let's tells me too, like I you know again, it's like I'm fifty years old and like not good health. I mean, knowing me wrong, like somebody tried to hurt me. I I dorming in my power to make sure it costs them dearly. But uh, you know, ain't nobody afraid of me? Man, And like nobody's gonna what are you gonna do? You tell your homies? Yeah, like I saw this, Like I saw this fifty year old guy with a cane, and like I stopped him out. I'm gonnaavyweight champion now, or like you're gonna get you then he gets charges, You're gonna get felly charges for like yeah this, I didn't like to shirt this guy had on and he was like obviously some kind of rednecks. So like I so I shot him. I mean, plus, I mean, I you know, I admittedly this is my reformed heroage speaking. But uh you know, if you number's up, man, your numbers up. That's why I don't worry about stuff. I mean, there is stuff I worry about, but I don't sit around worrying about dying, like honestly don't. There's not much esualor I'm gonna flex because there's nothing you can do about it. You know, like that's already that that's that's in the hands of providence and that was that was decided, you know, that was decided literally at the beginning of tie. So there's nothing you can do to change it anyway, So why would I get upset?
Speaker 2: But I'm yeah, I mean no reason the uh you know, I think most people, if they really think about it, they're more scared of suffering than they are of dying.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, no, And I my big fear, Like I said, and I don't want to make this and I don't want to end this on a downer, but I was so concerned the past month or so because when at when my symbols are at their worst. And I'm still not totally O the woods, but I I I mean, you were with me at the lake man, like I there are days I could the walk man and becoming becoming some invalid he's got to rely on other people to get around or you know, like put his fucking shoes on. I mean that that's a nightmare, man. I mean that, that's my big fear. But I mean, thankfully I've been. I've been. Yesterday I was feeling I mean, you can tell my respiratory issues are kind of bad right now, but even the past yes, since Monday, i've been. I've been walking on assisted man, I haven't even been carrying a kne you know, so knock on wood.
Speaker 2: But you know, I've gotten to the point where I can still do a lot of work, shovel a lot of shovel a lot of soil, move a lot of stuff around as long as it's not hot outside. You know, our our our friend z Man, you know, it looks like he died because he went out and he worked in the sun. And ever since, ever since then, I'm very conscious of that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, what's like, so many uh, a lot of a lot of guysn't even particularly elderly, they die because you know, after a big snow storm, they're they're like, oh, I'm not gonna be a pussy young and shovel my own snow and that really that can really tax your cir respiratory system and you can stroke out or heart attic. You know. Yeah, no doubt this was great. Man. Like I I mean, I always appreciate collaborating on the streams with me. That's essential.
Speaker 2: Yeah, this was We didn't The thing I think I enjoyed the most is is that we didn't talk about Rabbi Trump basically at all.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, I I I it warn't in mention because I don't just want to ignore current events in the domestic sense, because I don't think that's responsible. But yeah, I I there's no need for endless color commentary on the ant to of of of these regime personages. Yeah, God, God, God bless uh z Man. He he's very much present. But yeah, I uh and again I'm will uh will bang out the I'm I'm totally good to go in terms of premise stuff for the next Iikaman episode. And it's an important subject matter because it deals with I in particular, uh at A had a very strange relationship with Zionism and that that was definitely the minority position within the SD and and the shoe staff and the the security. I've read it generally, but I for yesterday, I like I said, I'm thrown out of the woods Man. I forgive me for postponing, but I'll beg Yeah. And then uh Friday, I got it's being out of sheds tomorrow. I got dinner at the Chets Saturday. I'm assuming I'm up to it. I'm I'm going to Emperor is playing the Aragon and that should be fucking Yeah. It takes a lot to get me out to a show. But there, first of all, I always run into cool people that stuff like that, and I like the Aragon. It's just a cool venue. And uh, I didn't think I'd ever get to see Emperor because I mean even even Emperor played a handful of dates around two thousand and three, I think in the United States and uh acts like uh, actually Emperor always plays Chicago, you know. But uh, I wasn't going to pass that up, you know, unless I'm I'm feeling really rough. But uh, but point working around those things. And obviously it's you know, on Sunday, you know, it commemorates the resurrection of our Lord at being Easter. But working around those uh, working around a little some vari wolves. Uh, we can TCB anytime. And again I apologize for being a flake, but no problem. We'll take care. Yeah, all right, buddy, I'm gonna I'm gonna go. Uh, I'm gonna go have a b olt. L all right, do it. Stalk to your letter man, Thank you, Bye everybody,