Speaker 1: I'm busy, but every single Monday we take ten minutes to dish out ten takes, NFL Life, whatever, but never.
Speaker 2: More than ten minutes.
Speaker 1: It's ten takes with Kyle Brant's driving home from work. You got time for ten takes. They get a smoke break, You still smoke. You got time for ten takes.
Speaker 3: Listen to ten Takes with Kyle Brant on America's number one podcast network Ihearts. Open your free iHeart app to search ten Takes with Kyle Brant and start listening.
Speaker 4: Bill Cunning into Great America. Welcome to Thursday after Union. The tri state snow is falling. By the weekend, things should calm down, is there prices everywhere? Three thousand personnel are on the streets clearing the roads in the bridges, except for four seventy one, which is a completely different issue. And we may get into that with Chris Spinny a little bit, because, according to knowledgeable sources, that was put there by shall al we say, well intended recreational officials from the City of Cincinnati more or less approved quietly by O DOT and now they have to update their list of things not to put under I four seventy one or any other interstate. We got to update the list of their partner, but until then, Chris Finny a great attorney locally. Welcome to the Bill Cunningham Show, and Chris, first of all, before we talk about Bucks County in Stansbury Park, we've been pursuing for a while this four to seventy one situation, which is a catastrophe by any fair measurement. Fortunately, I don't think you live in northern Kentucky, but if you do, to try to go back and forth across the river, it's almost impossible, do you see? And when recreation officials put it there, they contacted o DOT in Lebanon to say what do you think about this? And the ODOTT official went over the list of things not to put under a bridge, and a large placeset was not included, and so they say, well, the playset would be a good idea. It's plastic, recycled plastic. It's on three inches of rubber, which is about one hundred feet by two hundred feet, so if kids fall down, they don't hurt a knee. And at this point they're going hummahammahammahamma, is there any do you perceive of any liability of anyone like a tony bender that spends two hours every day trying to get back and forth across the river as more or less a planet's lawyer and a great planet's attorney. Can you think of some liability that the city of the state might have for those millions of men and woman ours that are being wasted sitting in traffic all day?
Speaker 5: Well, I mean, we definitely had some malfeasance on somebody's part to allow this to happen. But as you're aware, Willy, there's a principle called sovereign immunity that protects governmententities and performing their governmental functions. It's very difficult to maintain a cause of action. So I think this is one that the taxpayers, which is probably the beds and the state Department of Transportation, are going to have to eat. But it's a mess. I mean, what's it a I haven't heard the estimates, but I'm guessing just without the economic impact, the physical repairs of that bridge would be a half a billion dollars or something.
Speaker 4: To get it repaired. Well, the other part of this is they haven't started the repair process yet. They're still on they're still analyzing what to do. And these beams that are ninety feet long four feet wide, that are like housing. The structure have to be configured and created and manufactured probably in China. And we're talking not talking weeks anymore, they're talking months. We're talking, you know.
Speaker 5: I have my new office downtown Willie and the primary means of transportation. I live in Anderson up by the Old Tony exit what used to be Old Coney and that's a primary way for me to get home and back. And you can't get there that way anymore going home. And then I have a young attorney who lives in Newport, and it's comical as to how difficult it is to get from downtown Cincinnati or north on seventy one to Campbell County. It is an absolute disaster of tremendous, you know. So you have the economic impact of all this from one you know, arrant decision of what to put under the bridge and one homeless guy set in the fire. It's unbelievable how much damage was caused by that one set of decisions.
Speaker 4: I guess Chris Phineas shows how fragile things are. On a second matter, I'm watching yesterday, there's a Bucks County, which is a suburban county outside of Philadelphia, and I guess in Pennsylvania, unlike in the state of Ohio, they elect by county election officials, and so we can only imagine the left wing politics available in Pittsburgh, Alleghany and also Philadelphia County. But Bucks County is similar to like a Warren County, which is thoroughly democratic. And there was an order from the Pennsylvania Supreme Court that you can't count a mail in ballots or absentee ballots that are not signed and or dated. So a ballot will come in and it's not signed and or dated. And this election official actually set on camera knowing she was being taped in an official meeting. We're not going to pay attention to the Pennsylvania Supreme Court because we all know, and she referenced the abortion matter of Dodd and dealing with well, sometimes courts change the law and abortion, et cetera. Absentee ballots, even though they're not signed and data, we're going to count them anyway because that's the right thing to do. And so now last night you may not have seen it on YouTube, but I did, and there were hundreds or thousands of citizens showed up and said, what in the hell are you doing? The law says you can't do it, but she wants to do it anyway because she says they're democratic ballots to overturn the US Senate seat. What's your reaction to that.
Speaker 5: One, Well, Willie, I'm going to go far afield in my answer to this. But if you think about the immigration problem, for example, the problem in many cases we have isn't the laws we have on the books. It's that nobody.
Speaker 4: Follows the laws.
Speaker 5: The elected officials aren't enforcing the laws, the people who are subject to the laws or ignoring the laws, and it shows what happens in the society where we lose respect for the courts and the rule of law. So a foundational issue for the sort of the steady unraveling of our society is when we take the approach which we have with the immigration issue that yeah, the laws on the books, but everybody, the people who are supposed to enforce it, and the immigrants and everyone else, we just ignore what the law says. And that cannot be the foundation of our society or everything unravels. And an elected official that a high up, you know, important, This is an important thing to control of the United States Senate, yes, saying I'm going to ignore what the courts have told me to do and do what I think is the right thing to do. I don't, you know, I don't know how society continues to exist. And she was rightly. You know, Josh Shapiro, the Democrat governor, and other Democrats themselves condemned her for that approach because it really reinforces what the people on January seventh and Donald Trump we're saying, is that the last election was stolen. Why would you give people that argument and reinforce that that there it's a lawless process to account the votes, that this is one of the most important functions in our society.
Speaker 4: But she said that this is a very important function. This is corrid our so called democracy. And if people intend to vote and don't do it properly, that's okay. You do a lot of real estate work. What if you don't sign a deed, What if you don't date a deed? Does that mean okay? The recorder might say, you know what, even though Chris Finny he didn't sign it and he didn't put a date on it. But I kind of want to interpret his intent, so I'm going to let the property transfer anyway, How does that end?
Speaker 5: We all have laws that we have to comply with, and if the approach begins to be you know, the powerful get to decide which laws apply and which don't. It's a pretty dangerous precedent. And there's a question which I saw raised, which is should that election official be charged criminally for what she did? Because the votes are already counted, right, I mean, the ones that were counted is legally or counted. You can't uncount them. So as far as I'm concerned, she should be prosecuted just the same way as the other folks that tampered with an election should be prosecuted. That's ridiculous.
Speaker 4: It happened in Minnesota also where an official was actually charged because he was voting four large numbers of people in Minneapolis and the precinct and he was the election official and there was a bunch of ballots left over at the end of the counting, and he just added fifty more to the roles and just put him in. And now, once you com mingle the ballots, how do you uncom mingle them? And that gives flight to the idea that the elections are not square. And you know, I read everything that I can, And for the last several cycles, the winning or losing democrat had between sixty three and sixty eight million votes that were counted and cast, and that person's behalf, whether it was Obama or whether it was Hillary Clinton, or I leave Joe Biden off to the side, or Kamala Harris, they get between sixty three and sixty nine million votes. All of a sudden twenty twenty, there was eighty one million people. There was like an initial twelve to thirteen million people voted. And where those votes come from? That's Trump's argument, We don't know where they came from. And then I went back to sea level in this election, back to about sixty seven sixty eight million votes for Kamala Harris. So the conspiratorial theorists like Tony Bender says, wait a minute, what happened to those seven or eight million votes? Where are they? And the answer is maybe there were thousands of election officials like in Bucks County, Pennsylvania. The simply said, you know what, we know who should win this election. Let's add a few to the polls co mingle them, in which case we can't identify the legal from illegal, and that gives the conspiratorialists a hook to hang their hat on, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: Unfortunately I do because I wish. I wish those people didn't have a good point. But when we have people that think that the rules are flexible, as it were, to tilt the election, it's kind of frightening, isn't it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's not good now.
Speaker 5: Thirdly, me what the guy that's what the guy in Venezuela did You know? He's been voted out twice, but he fixes the vote each time and nobody can do it because he controls the military down there, and there's nothing anybody can do about it.
Speaker 4: His name is Maduro, and he decides, and they did all this exit polling that came out and he lost like eighty to twenty. But by the time the military shut down the polling places and everyone counted up the votes, he won eighty to twenty. How's that possible? Maybe Bucks County was in charge, and maybe that's the tip of the iceberger. I can only imagine. We have a pretty good Board of Elections director. Her name is Sherry poland had her on several times. I can only imagine if she had a news conference, not some aside to a friend and a bar, maybe at Zip's getting a cheeseburger, but she's had an official meeting in which she's announced, look, I'm going to add to the voting roles hundreds or thousands of votes that were not properly cast. And it's like, why isn't she criminally charged. I'm talking about Bucks County. That's a civil rights violation. And she did it. She did it publicly, she admitted to it, and it's like, well, no big deal. And Josh Shapiro, to his credit, took several days to come out with a statement about five days ago in which he said, you know what, follow the law. Then the Pennsylvania Supreme Court issued another order, follow the law. Then finally she said, Okay, reluctantly, I'll do it. It's like, are you kidding me? We can't have a participatory democracy with election officials with their thumb and knees on the scales.
Speaker 6: Now.
Speaker 4: Lastly, let's talk about Stanbury Park in Anderson Township. And this was in our news about four or five days ago, which is a beautiful park. Describe what have to pierival did there and how relevant is to the people of Cincinnati and Hamilton County.
Speaker 5: Well, if you could think of a stable, middle class neighborhood of working class people in Cincinnati, Mount Washington would be a hard working, honest, and multi racial, multicultural community. There's a woman that runs a barbecue station there in downtown Mount Washington who's a bit of a pioneer hanging on. And Stanbury Park is the sort of the recreational hub of Mount Washington and they've had homeless people living there for a very long time, and the city, I guess just yesterday finally did some more about it. But there seems to be this Portland, Oregon idea that we're not going to bother the homeless people, which who are usually doing drugs, mentally ill. In other words, you wouldn't want to send your twelve year old child to Stanbury Park to play in the afternoon by himself or with his friends. It's not a safe place to be. And if your neighborhood park in a solid, working class, middle class neighborhood can't be a safe place for children to go, or for adults for that matter, we are undermining the same thing I just said, undermining the rule of law, the sense of stability and our society. And my question and that that barbecue operator who's one of the pioneers in the downtown urban, uh business district of Mount Washington, if she's saying I might move because I found people sleeping on my picnic tables and uh, you know heroin needles, which is close to Stanbury Park. If if we're driving, who thinks that's good policy? Is is Amika Owens? Does aftab purable? Does Jan Michelle Ernie think that these are good policies to not not you know, we're not what they say, eat the rich. We're not bothering the people in Indian Hill and Hyde Park. This is a stable, important neighborhood of this city where affordable housing is the most affordable housing we have in the city exists. And and the city will not clean up that park. That's a problem, major problem.
Speaker 4: Well, and it was cleaned up at one point. Then you sent me these five picks of what's happening, and correct me if I'm wrong. Is it a crime to use needles, take drugs, expose oneself, no bathroom facilities to live and a park? Isn't that a crime?
Speaker 5: It is? It is called vagrancy along with the drug dealing and the drug using and the other things. There's many crimes that they're committing by living in the parks. And we again, we just simply need to enforce the laws consistently that we have instead of encouraging this bad behavior. And our leaders of the city, and I got to tell you, I admire you know, the economic development engine of the city is amazing. A lot of good things are happening in this city. But I watched this stuff, and I say, who thinks this is good policy? Because all we're doing is undermining the people who are, you know, struggling to hang on in I grew up in Kennedy Heights. I grew up in a neighborhood. Seven kids in our family, right, and you know, we had to make our way through that neighborhood with the schools and the parks and whatever. And our parents weren't around a while. You know, they would lock the doors and send us outside until after dark. Right, Will you remember the day?
Speaker 4: Yes? Yes, I was in it, Yes, yes.
Speaker 5: And you can't do that today because there's the fabric of our society is in front of our eyes, unrailing, and I would just ask the question of the chief of police, of the mayor, of city council members, why do you think this is good policy to let these these things continue. Please enforce the laws that we've had on the books and enforced when I was a kid, and otherwise these things weren't a problem. Why all of a sudden have we decided to not just enforce the laws as written and make our communities safe places. I watched what by the way, Gavin Newsom is finally in California cracking down on this stuff. But I have to have purable when the city is not.
Speaker 4: Why would that be Well, it's because I guess it's politically incorrect. It should be politically correct to say we can't have illegal activity and crimes committed. Arrest them, clean up the park a station, a police officer there. Someone shows up again, sleeps all night, uses drugs, urinate or defecate or fornicated in public. You're under arrest, into the justice center. And then we ought to have a functioning Longview State Mental Hospital. It's not a homeless problem. That's a misnumber. It's drug use and it's alcohol and it's insanity, and those people need help. You don't get help this afternoon when the snow's falling, it's thirty two degrees by sleeping outside in some doorway of a barbecue plate that it can't do business. And I've seen it especially around Court Street and downtown Cincinnati, where my good friend Sean Donovan lives, that people live outside, they own the steps of Saint Francis Seraph School and church. The city does nothing. They watch drug dealing, drug use and urinating in public and no one does anything. Here's the message. Guess what, it's okay, and it's not okay, and the city council should worry about that stuff instead of the silliness they do. But the Chris Finny once again, we'll see about Stanbury Park, and I'm going to try to my best this weekend to go frequent that barbecue place I know where it is, to give that woman some business, because you can't conduct a business in which those sleeping around you are using drugs and acting out paranoid schizophrenia. But Chris Finnie, once again, thanks for coming on, thanks for coming on the Bill Cunningham Show. And Chris, you're really a very important person in this community doing these kinds of things. And thanks for talking about it publicly.
Speaker 5: Thank you, very thank you for shining the light of truth on it. Will you appreciate it?
Speaker 4: Chris Finny, God bless America. Let's continue with more. And it's not homelessness, it's insanity and drug use. City council and the mayor puts up with it. I guess for political purposes, and I don't get it. Bill Cunningham, News Radio seven hundred WLW. All right, Billy Cunningham, the Great American. Coming up after one o'clock today will be Warren County Commissioner David Young. David Young, who's quite successful in Warren County. I like to highlight happening in the so called suburban counties, to see how things ought to go, see how things should go. When I hear about Matt Gates and he stepped down, he issued a statement saying that they didn't want to become a distraction. I had scheduled for today a certain senator who said it might be good to wait for a few days without providing some of the meat and bones on that one. So I think that's what's at play here. I was kind of led to believe that after he met several senators in their offices. The last two days ushered around by Senator JD. Vance. There were more than a few that said he didn't have the votes unless something dramatic would happened on the other side. And when told that, the Trumpster said, well, I'll make it a recess appointment, which would be valid until like the end of the year, and then all hell's going to break loose, and then the real reform of the Department of Justice would be delayed since the dark state, deep state, the swamp would arise and try to stop Matt Gates at every turn. And so I think a wiser heads prevailed and said, well, I'm not going to die on that hill. But Donald Trump's the kind of guy that would die on that hill because he's gone through this now for the past ten years, but tastasizing the past two or three years when the Democrats weaponize criminal justice against Donald Trump, specifically by state and county officials holding meetings in the White House with Joe Biden's Council to talk about how to bring down Donald Trump in the States so that federal authorities would have no so called impact. When the White House was shepherding through Atlanta and New York City, the attacks on Donald Trump politically and legally and through indictments. It was all planned by Joe Biden to make it happen, and I would anticipate in the months and years ahead that'll become certainly more apparent that the complains of the radical left that we don't want Donald Trump to go after his political opponents, which is exactly the Democrats have done for years against Republicans. And I also would note that now that Matt Gates has stepped down as a nominee, that to Marjorie Taylor Green issued a little bit of a press release saying that if the private report supposedly not made for the public eyes about so called sexual misconduct conducted by Matt Gates would be made public. She says, why don't we do this? There have been millions and millions of taxpayer dollars, in other words, your money. Use this hush money to settle, among other things, allegations of sexual misconduct by US congressmen against members of Congress and their staff for decades. One estimate is more than one hundred million dollars have been paid of your moneys to the so called victims of sexual harassment and sexual assault conducted I'm sure by men against young staffers on the Capitol, which have been hushed up and never made public. And she made the comment, well, if all this stuff about Matt Gaates is going to come out, how about releasing the names of the US congressmen who have had settlements paid in their name to staffers and the capital to pay off allegations of improper sexual misconduct with the young female staffers on the US Capitol. She said, it was good for the gooses, good for the gander. Get all it out. This includes the predators of the United States Senate and the United States House of Representatives who were abusive and sexually improper with generally young women serving as staffers. Let's get it all out, and I would hope she would do it. Anyway, your money was used, and my money was used to pay off generally young women working as staffers in the Congress who were sexually assaulted and or demeaned in some way by men who are officeholders, and their names have been quieted down because it doesn't fit, does it. Well, let's get it all out there. That would be interesting. But Matt Gates has agreed to withdrawal on he did it on x as an Attorney General, stating essentially, I don't want to become a distraction to the agenda of Donald Trump. So we'll see what happens with the ag next, which brings up the second point. This morning, CNN and referred to by some as the Cemetery News Network, came out with the allegations against Pete Hegseth, who is the defense Secretary of Desaghannee. I've my show a couple of times. He's written some books, and he's been deployed a couple of times. He's a real warrior. He has been shot at and he's killed the enemy. He's the real deal. And they released the information in order to smear Pete Hegseth and conclusion this is what occurred. A California woman told police in twenty seventeen that Pete Hegseth physically blocked her from leaving a hotel room, took her phone, and sexually sulted her, although she says I don't remember a lot what happened because I was drunk. It was a twenty two page report released by the City Attorney's Office in Monterey, California, and it was released late Wednesday, night, which is last night. It was in response to a public record request laying out the compelling narratives of what happened in detail, including conflicting accounts of how intoxicated the two parties were. It appears they were there for some It was a fancy hotel, and Pete Hegseth was a speaker, and one thing led to another, and all of a sudden, this woman found herself and Pete Hegseith's hotel suite without clothes on it, and Pete Hegseth found himself there also without his clothes on. Neither one are sure or certain, according to the police report, that they actually had intercourse. She can't recall what occurred specifically, and he can't recall what occurred specifically. So the Monterey Police spent quite a bit of time. These are two adults drunk in a hotel room, and they were in their thirties. This was seven years ago, and questions continue to percolate about what really happened that night. So CNN wants to follow this thing to the in degree, but not when a Democrat is involved. Only when Republicans are involved. Is in a big sexual matter. The takeaway is that Hegseth was not charged with the crime after a full investigation, since many most of the allegations cannot be proven one way or another. And say he said, she said so. The woman was contacted by news media about a week ago, and this woman who's now in the early forties said, I want nothing to do with this. It's over, leaving me alone. And what happened that night is up to speculation. But nonetheless, an attorney for the woman wanted to get paid some money, so Pete Hegseth entered into an NDA in a settlement agreement with the accuser that included an undisclosed monetary payment and a confidentiality clause. Seth insisted the encounter was completely consensual. The lawyer said he was fearful that the woman would poise to make an allegation against him publicly as part of the quote Me too movement that might have cost him his job at Fox News as a host on the weekends. And he also would pinch it during during the weeknights and also do other special events. So Pete Hexath looked at it and said, you know what, it didn't happen. It was consensual. It was nothing as sexual assault but a lot of stuff did happen, and I m aswell pay her off, give her some money with an NDA And according to Pete Hexath's attorney on Wednesday night, his name is Timothy APALLATORI said quote this police report confirms what I've said all along, that the incident was fully investigated and police found the allegations to be false, which is why no charges were filed. And a statement this morning by Caroline Lovitt the police found the allegations to be false and and called she called Hecseth an honorable man who served his country well. And according to CNN reporters last week, this is seven years after the incident. The woman who accused Hexith of assault broke into tears when asked about the matter by CNN reporters last week, and she declined to comment. The assault took place allegedly on the early morning hours of October the eighth, twenty seventeen at the Highatt Regency in Monterey Hotel and Spa in Monterey, California, and they call her Jane Doe, etc. And reports include an extensive independent investigation by the police about elements of her story and his story by hotel staff hotel personnel and others who may have seen something to confirm how these two people ended up naked in a hotel room, and the police reports description of the woman's account of the night mirror some of the details, but others could not be confirmed what happened. Both this woman and Hegseth, as well of several attendees interviewed by the police, told officers of the two of them were in a group and a hotel bar late at night early morning hours, and they left the bar together and what happened later. The attendee said she declined the invitation to go to his room, but she found herself somehow in the room. I won't get into the particular sexual encounter and the quality thereof, but at the end of the day, she says, I'm not sure we had intercourse. I don't think we did. He said, I'm not sure if we did or not. I do recall her saying to me, according to Pete Hexseth, do you have a condom? And Pete Hexseth said to her at that point, no. She does remember walking out of the bar and arguing with Hecseth about something. The police interviewed numerous hotel employees who responded to the guest complaints about loud arguments outside of Pete Hecxseth's room at one thirty in the morning, told police that her memory about what occurred inside the hotel room is vague and I won't get into the rest of this. It's what what Pete Hegseith said happened in the hotel room, and what she said happened in the hotel room. I don't know, she uh. By the way, this is this is an event. This is something. She went to a hospital later and reported a sexual assault on October the twelfth, which was about three days later. Or she only want to rape kid exam and it turned out to be negative. So I don't know, he said. She said, and two adults in their thirties in a fancy place late at night in the bar drinking. Neither party has memories of what occurred specifically, although he says I can recall her asking if I had a condom, and she says, I'm not sure if we had intercourse or not. By the way, she was married, she is married. She was married. I assumed to the same guy, but I'm not sure if that's the case, And he was in. They were in their own hotel room, and once she went back to her hotel room after the so called encounter, she told her husband she fell asleep and someone other hotel room doesn't recall what happened, and she kind of let it go. The assault itself allegedly took place on October the eighth, but four days later, October the twelfth, John underwent a rape kid exam and turned out to be uh four days later negative. Does that mean that Pete Hegseth cannot be the Secretary of Defense?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 4: Does it smear the guy hit and run kind of a tactic? Yes? Well, he forever have to answer these questions about the NDA. And I'm sure the media and the and the Senate panels are going to want a copy of the NDA. Do they want to call her before a Senate committee when she does not want to appear, Yes, to smear him as much as possible. Yes, kind of like a cabinall situation. But we'll see what happens down the road. Those are the fact And lastly, before we continue with Dave Young, Warren County Commissioner, and so much more, this is a parting shot going out the door. Many have now called for the removal of Joe Biden from office. Here we are November twenty first, which, by the way, is my wife Penny's birthday. I've said to her happy birthday this morning. I got a little gift later on. But nonetheless, if you see Penelope R. Cunningham, wish her happy birthday is today. Nonetheless, last night, not well publicized, the headline is a Catholic president gives Medal of Freedom the Planned Parenthood. He's been coining himself and calling himself or practicing a Roman Catholic all these years, and going out the door, he chose to give to Cecil Richards, the longtime President of Planned Parenthood, the Presidential Medal of Freedom, calling it the nation's highest civilian honor and to individuals who have made exemplary contributions to the prosperity, values or security of the United States, world peace, or other significant societal, public or private endeavors. And his speech, Joe Biden ret off a teleprompter and said that Cecil richer Is, the President of Planned Parenthood, had made significant contributions to the values in this country. If the values in America are dismembering and killing unborn babies in the womb. Then America is in more trouble than I could ever imagine. Somehow abortion has now been mainstream culturally, and that there are more black babies abordered in New York City than born, and it is used as a matter of birth control to kill unborn babies in vicious cruel ways. And to have the so called Catholic President of the United States recognized these significant contributions of planned parenthood to the values of this country. I've said before, and I'll say to you again, those who engage themselves in such practices will answer for this in this word over the next. Ohio, for example, has the same abortion practices and policies as North Korea. For the moment of conception through natural birth, children can be killed inside the womb, and women are encouraged to do so, even though various means of birth control and plan B etc. Are currently available, with the abortion pills fly thither and fro. Nonetheless, we have a Catholic president giving the planned parenthood the Medal of Freedom because they represent the values of the United States of America. Unbelievable. Let's continue with more, and lastly, have a minute or two here burglarized Kansas City Chiefs Stars houses. Their theory won't come as a big surprise. It appears that Kansas City Police have recognized the culprits or members of a South American crime ring responsible for targeting high profile homes. This is a sophisticated operation. It's not some guy that's going down the local pawn shop. These very sophisticated burglars South American gangs one of the homes of Mahomes and Kelsey, stealing literally millions of dollars worth of property. They use cameras in the trees to see the comings and goings. They monitor who's there, who's not there. They use cloaking devices to turn off security systems. They enter the house, generally through the second floor, cut it out, and the gangs go in maybe inside jobs. Each of the homes had some recent construction done and it is thought by the Kansas City Police that some of the workers there would pass on information of the gangs in exchange for money. And the Kansas City Police believe these burglaries are connected to the notorious Trende Aragawa gang. But South American criminal syndicates are clearly becoming a huge problem in America. It's happening here. So many hundreds of cars broken into homes in Indian Hill, Mason and parts of Kenton County broken into by these They're experts at what they do. They monitor your homes with the cameras. They find out who's there, who's not there. They hit them quickly, cloaking devices, get rid of any signals coming out of the house. They ransack your home, get in their cards in a way, they go, it's happening right here. Let's continue with more. Coming up next is Commissioner Young, Dave Young of Warren County and more at your home of the Reds and Bengals, News Radio seven hundred WLW. I believe him the great American. About an hour ago, we spoke about the difficulties in downtown Cincinnati with homeless Not homelessness is not the problem. This mental illness. It's drug use, and it's this Aber and Smith's behavior which is rampant. Plus we have the situation of Bucks County where the public officials counting boats say I'm going to ignore the law. Plus we have the situation of the topping off of the Cincinnati Tennis Center, and more, the man on top of all. This is Dave Young, Warren County commission Commissioner, Dave Young, and welcome again to the Bill Cunningham Show. Before we go much further, one of the one of the things sweeping the nation. I do it every day when I play YMC, A is doing the Trump Dance and I'm pretty good. It looks like Chelby Checker in his prime. But that's a different issue. But the Trump Dance. Have you seen the videos as an eminent public official? And might you open up the next Warren County Commissioner's meeting playing YMCA and do the Trump Dance? Is that possible?
Speaker 6: One thing I can do really is dance, and you dance. I think that you know, I perform, you know, as as your producer says, like a trained monkey sometimes. But yes, the Trump Dance is sweeping the nation. The Trump Dance has things that are going on. It's something that you know. It just makes everyone feel a little bit more joyous, just like just just like the air is a little bit freer in the last week or two, everything just seems a little bit brighter.
Speaker 4: Kamala Harris has given us joy. She didn't know it, maybe injury directly. She gave us great joy when I see the videos of especially Challda's cat ladies shaving their head and putting hooks in their noses and ears, and they're all angry. And we have a crirogenics lab that is going to freeze liberals for four years until it's all over with and wake them back up with a fifty percent discount for the next four years. If jd Vance wins. On one side of the fence, there's crying, the gnashing of teeth whatever that is. They gnash their teeth, they yell, scream. You know, Screaming therapy is very important in which liberals all of a sudden start screaming at each other. Just get it out, get it out, get it out. And then on the other side, I see fraternities in Missouri doing the Trump dance to YMCA. I see large numbers of people on beaches in California and Florida doing the Trump Dance. I see official officeholders getting together. I've seen judges do the Trump Dance on the bench, maybe when court's not in session. There's a sense of joy and happiness and breathing, a sense of relief as opposed to shaving your head and having screeching therapy. Can you smell what I'm cooking? Aren't you happy to be part of the Trump machine and you're doing the Trump dance? Isn't that something.
Speaker 6: I'm picking up what you're putting down?
Speaker 4: Willie. Let's talk about the issues now. Talk to me about the tennis center. I drive by here and there. You're in charge. Between you and and Barrett and others. You got it done. Explain what happened a few days ago at the new tennis facility.
Speaker 6: It was the consummate team effort. There's lots of partners from you know, Governor de Wine and Senator Wilson's representative Matthews down to the city of Mason their space last year and fellow commission engrossman that people came together with this vision. Obviously we came up with a plan. And I said at this topping off ceremony the other day, you know, there was lots of people here in the news. I mean maybe someone I'm talking to right now was like, are you really thinking we're going to keep this?
Speaker 4: Everybody in town it's gone.
Speaker 6: You know, it's gone. Everybody inquires writing articles about it, got and you know, quoting people saying Dave Young's well intentioned, but he's living in a fantasy world, or he's dreaming, or what have you. And I said yesterday as the iron workers were up putting up these steel beams, and the pounding and the beating that was literally going on right behind us as we were speaking, I said, you know, it reminds me of if this is a dream. This is the loudest dream I've ever participated in, and I don't want to wake up. No, this is beautiful. What they've done in eighty two days is transformative. And what I said was essentially, when government comes in and does what government is good at, which is essentially identifying issues, raising public dollars for the common good, like infrastructure like roads, like airports, things like that that well, or the military things that we all benefit from and we can't do alone, or an economic development deal of keeping a global sports asset. When the people come together, partner with a repable, knowledgeable, successful private business, and then government gets the heck out of the way, good stuff happens, like them doing a topping off ceremony eighty two days after they started. It's unbelievable, Willy. There's two hundred and sixty million dollars going into this facility that is going to be a rival of rolog Garris or Madrid or Indian Wells. It's unbelievable what's going to happen there, and the amount of events and tickleball tournaments and concerts and all the other stuff. It's going to do nothing but bring millions of people to Warren County on top of the millions of people that already come because tourisms are number one industry. It's going to be phenomenal.
Speaker 4: Willy when someone arrives there in June or July, talk to me in the next seven or eight months. Will this facility be largely completed in time for the next tournament?
Speaker 6: Absolutely?
Speaker 4: Oh okay, is this in the federal government doing something? You're saying absolutely, it will be done.
Speaker 6: It will be done. I mean, people didn't think we could do the cocktail, Napkin Loop, rampant Field dirtle in a third of the time and half the cost of what everything else got done. And but we got it done. I mean, this is gonna be done all.
Speaker 4: Right now next August. Secondly, about an hour ago ahead on Chris Finney, good friend of your and mine, who sues everybody appropriately. And he has many family members who live in Mount Washington, which is a great community olt Columbia Parkway. It's a slither of the city of Cincinnati. It's a part that functions, and there is a small family city run park named Stanbury Park. And for the last several months it's been overtaken by homeless individuals. They're not homeless, but they are mentally ill, drug addicted, alcohol whatever. Heroin needles are everywhere, fornication, defecation, urination in public. It's lost its way completely. The city went out about three weeks ago and cleaned it up with back hoes, and they cleaned it up, and guess what. The next day, about twenty to thirty homeless individuals showed up once again with tents, and all of a sudden, it looks like a rumky garbage dump as I speak. And so Chris Finny, who has drinked deep connections to Mount Washington, says, why don't they Why don't they take care of that. Shirley Warren County, which is geographically as large as Hamlet, the county which about twenty five percent of the population, do you have a homeless problem? Are there individuals that are mentally ill living on the streets. So are there drug addicted individuals that are conducting themselves in a criminal fashion in public without recompense? Does Warren County have a homeless problem? And if you do, how do you solve it? If you don't have one, what would happen the next time a group shows up and pitches a tent illegally.
Speaker 6: At a two hundred and fifty thousand people. There are problems, Willy, in every community out of any subset of people. They're going to people be people that are hurting. There are people that are mentally ill. There are people that have gone through traumatic events and have made some bad decisions in the past perhaps or things just didn't break their way and they're struggling. We accept that, we feel for those people, and I think the role of government, in my humble opinion, is to try to provide a helping hand up for those people, a social safety net to where they're not falling through the cracks. We're trying to help those people up. But and this is a very important However, willly at some point government's role in that process ends. We are a nation of personal responsibility that at some point when government comes and provides these resources and says you can do this. And again it's not just the government. The government's okay, good at that, But you know who's really good at that, Willy, is the faith based community, the churches, the homeless shelters, City Gospel Mission that I've supported for decades. These are great organizations that have come in and this is they have a servant's heart and they're trying to help a lot of these folks. And so when they're there, it's a helping hand up to help them go get a job, to be independent. But however, what we see with a lot of folks, now that's not necessarily what some people are looking for. Some people are choosing right not to go and try to participate in the free market economy and.
Speaker 4: Get a job.
Speaker 6: They choose to say, I'm going to be counterculture, I'm going to live under a bridge, I'm going to do this, I'm not going to get a job. I'm going to go do these things.
Speaker 7: Here.
Speaker 6: In my humble opinion, it's not our job to bend over backers to try to accommodate those people. Then it becomes in some ways a law enforcement issue of you're breaking the law.
Speaker 4: Do you have homeless camps in Warren County or in Lebanon of which I'm unaware of? There are there hundreds in downtown Cincinnati on the steps of Saint Francis. There's dozens of people every day that use drugs and do all kinds of nasty activities in public, and the city cops roll right by because they're told to leave them alone right now. And the river banks in Cincinnati, there's hundreds of people who live there, one of whom almost burned down the I four seventy one bridge, costing hundreds of millions of dollars much less than frustration. Is there a homeless encampment in Lebanon or Warren County to your knowledge, not to.
Speaker 6: My knowledge, do we have drug addicted people people with substance abuse. Absolutely. Our heartbreaks for those, and we try to provide resources for those. It's again, by the grace of God, it's one of us that didn't lose our job and have a sick child or something like that, to where we have a social safety that we try to help our brethren, but at some point it becomes their responsibility.
Speaker 4: There's a nice park next to the Golden Lamb I think still owned by the Portman family, and it's a wonderful facility in the evening. You go out there on a warm summer's night to walk around Lebanon, and right now in Mount Washington Stanbury Park, you can't do that. In fact, there's businesses that are considering shutting down because of needles on sidewalks and kids can't go to the park, and they put up with it. In the city of Cincinnati, when you encourage bad behavior, you get more of it. When you punish it, you get less of it. And so I can only imagine a ten or fifteen homeless pitch ten outside of the Golden Lamb. What would happen?
Speaker 6: Will It's just priorities. It's placating certain groups in my opinion, and this is coming down from the top. I mean I have firsthand knowledge. WILLI Will. The Banks is an entertainment district, correct. The city of Cincinnati is trying to encourage people, not just on game day with the Bengals or the Reds. They're trying to get people to come and eat at tho. These restaurants do these things. However, you will have street takeovers where literally I've witnessed it where people on groups where they take off their license plates, which is against the law to begin with. Go will do donuts in front while the police are there looking. But you know what the police will do down there, willly? Man, are they hardcore about enforcing parking violations.
Speaker 4: I've seen a.
Speaker 6: Group of twelve Cincinnati cops start towing cars for being illegally parked, and then the owner are like, wait, just write me a ticket, and there's like almost an arrest because the cops are told not to go deal with these criminals over here. But hey, you guys with the nice cars parked here in front of a restaurant at the Banks, we're telling you we're doing this, and we're calling in backups and if you say anything, we're going to arrest you. You know, city literally what's going on right now at the Banks.
Speaker 4: Like last night, I went down for an event with Sheriff Simon Leees and Charmaine McGuffey together and I discussed it with them about walking around Washington Park or Court Street every day every night. Right now, there's hundreds of people that are indoor stoops that are intense and they're drugged out. They're mentally ill, and there's more or less an order from a chief of police THIEGI to leave them alone because we don't want to put them in the justice center. We don't have facilities. There are wonderful social service agencies and ot are ready to accept tender mercies and others that will accept these events. And you brought it up, David Young, very well. They don't want to help. And when you talk to the homeless, and I used to represent many of them criminally, they like to spend their evenings kind of in and around the riverfront the banks, which is nice to watch the boats go go by. Then they walk up and they conduct maybe a couple of minor criminal offenses if a door is unlocked, to go and see what's in there. Then they'll go get dinner at tender Mercy's in one of the other places, City Gospel. Then they go back down to the river and they don't want help. And if you don't want help and you're mentally owe, you're on drugs, government should force you to get help or you're incarcerated. We should reopen. It doesn't exist anymore. Of course, Longview State Mental Hospital, in which there were about a thousand persons there who were housed and fed two or three square meals a day with a fence around it. That's where you're going to go. You're going to stay. You're not going to pull down society. And I fear Cincinnati when we change the prosecutor's office from Melissa Powers to County Pillich, there's going to be more permissiveness. She stopped a lot of the street takeovers by confiscating the vehicles when they arrested somebody. That's what Melissa Powers did. I have a concern that the new Democratic prosecutor is going to go the way of George Gasson and not pay attention to it. And if that happens, Warren County is going to have an additional fifty thousand people moving in. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 6: I understand. And remember there's a City of Cincinnati prosecutor versus the Hamilton County prosecutor also, and that's two different offices, you know, with the Cincinnati cops doing one thing in the Hamilton County Sheriff's Department doing another. So there's two different I don't want to say agendas, but there's two different philosophies coming in there. Willy. But this is a problem and it goes to the root of and again my humble opinion, I think it's too easy not to work in this country. There is a demand, there is a labor shortage. There are lots of jobs that are available, but people don't want to do the jobs. In the past decades past people had to do the jobs that they wanted to eat. If they wanted to survive. You do whatever it takes to feed yourself or potentially your family. Now it's that job's beneath me. I'm not going to do that. I'm waiting. And then all of a sudden you found yourself in a situation and well, wait, I'm just waiting for my next government check. And once that process starts, then people start learning that, and then it becomes systemic to your family. That's the way your kids grow up, and it's depending on a government check, which is the worst thing to happen in a free market, capitalistic society.
Speaker 4: No question. David Young, congratulations on the Cincinnati Lender Tennis Center and the cooperation between the entities. When this thing was dead and gone off to North Carolina, it was saved. It was a kick save as the Puck was as the biscuit was entering the net, you kind of kicked it off to the side. Not yet, it's not going to Charlotte, and Charlotte calls hisself the Queen City. But with all the elements around Cincinnati, we just kent let the city corps fall into disrepair, and I fear it's going to happen with the change in the Prosecutor's office. And David Young once again, have a great Thanksgiving holiday and Christmas season there in Warren County. Get ready for about fifty thousand more residents. Get ready. God bless you, Willie, and God bless America. David Young, Commissioner Supreme, thank you very much. Let's continue with more news and the student's reporters next, plus some of the great successes of high school boys and girls celebrated today at Trum of the Reds, the Bengals, and Tony Bender News Radio seven hundred WLW.
Speaker 8: So they're uncoupling their work comcasts MSNBC from NBC News. That means MSNBC is no resources at all. They're not gonna be able to pay these people millions of dollars racial matter whatever she's making.
Speaker 4: NBC News is.
Speaker 8: Saying we don't want you around. Why because NBC News is numbers lesser. Halt and the Today Show are catastrophe because half the country equates NBC News with MSNBC.
Speaker 4: And they won't watch.
Speaker 8: So NBC is desperately trying to save the Mothership of information and they have to throw MSNBC overboard. They're not putting anything into MSNBC. They want to sell it. You can get ms NBC for nothing. They don't want any more of this. Why because it's hateful, Not because it's so far left. The whole NBC comcast hierarchy is far left, but it's hateful. They hate Trump, they hate people who vote for Trump.
Speaker 4: Everybody knows that. And you know what's next, The View. ABC News is going to have to cut ties with the View.
Speaker 7: Hello, Pyett Scows, I'm broadcasting.
Speaker 4: Kit segment. These are very special times. I think FC signed a player for sixteen million. I think they have identified two other boys in Indian Hill High School or al juniors to get some of that money. So, before we go much further, introduce the head coach of Indian Hill, the home of the Braves, and then Land of the Free, which is Indian Hill and the boys state champion soccer team segment.
Speaker 9: Yes, welly, these are the Ohio boys Division three state champions in soccer. Indian Hill won Twinsburg near Cleveland nil. Another loser for Cleveland, I hope, the first state title in school history. After defeating Twinsburg at Cruz Stadium, and the Braves do it and their head coach is Brian Daniel.
Speaker 4: Brian, you're here with some of the teammates. Tell me about the last game one to nothing. It was tight, It was tough to the very end. What happened? What was the differential between defeating victory, failure and success? Evil? And what's good? Talk about that final goal against Twinsburg, the tame of the school, Yeah, and probably some genetic mutants from northern Ohio. The Twinsburg's pretty much tell me what happened, coach, Yeah, it was a great game. We knew that they were going to be a tough opponent. Men only given up Actually they had given up zero goals in the tournament up until that point. Zero goal.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 10: They had only conceded fourteen on the season, I believe coming into that game, and we knew it was gonna be tough and we had been scoring goals at a pretty rapid rate. We also had not conceded many goals, and we felt really confident in our preparation. And actually this guy right here is the one who scored the game winner.
Speaker 4: And introduce your players are Brian. So with us today.
Speaker 10: I've got mister Christian Mangano and he plays in our back line.
Speaker 4: He's a junior at Indian Hill. He'll be a senior next year.
Speaker 10: And mister Max Greeb who was our goal scorer in the final and was right place, right time and was there to make sure it didn't go anywhere but the back of.
Speaker 4: The Max, did you did you score the final goal? Yes? Tell me what happened? Set it up? Kind of be like Tom Branahan, Be like Marty. What happened? Play by play, step by step, kick by kick. Tell us what happened in the championship goal?
Speaker 11: All right? So the twins Burg turned it over.
Speaker 12: My right winger Zohabe and my striker Aiden got the ball connected a one to two, drove down the line. Aiden drove down the line, played it across to me and I just put it away.
Speaker 4: Which foot did you use, if any right foot? Did you go high low will in the nine hole, the eight hole, the six hole. What hole were you in? Probably middle middle, and the Twinsburg goalkeeper didn't know what to do because no ball never got to them before in order to block it. Yeah, and the team went nuts. Yes, did you know then you would want how much time was still left?
Speaker 11: I think there was thirty two minutes to.
Speaker 4: Talk about tension?
Speaker 2: Then?
Speaker 4: Yes? Did they have any shots on goal after you scored?
Speaker 11: Yeah, a couple. I think they had like five five maybe drama?
Speaker 4: Yes, whatsever Now the big game you play every year is Deer Park? Is that correct?
Speaker 11: Yes? Of course.
Speaker 4: Tell me, Brian, tell me about you get you tell me the score was like nine to nothing. I'm surprised, you know deer Park gave up any goals. But describe the action with deer Park High School.
Speaker 10: Well, Doug Aiming, the coach over at deer Park, has done a phenomenal job with their program.
Speaker 4: And what was the final score of the game. I honestly don't remember the exact score. Max.
Speaker 10: You know it was a shutout and we scored a few goals. But I will tell you their their goalkeeper, they're up and coming, they're well. Their goalkeeper had an unbelievable number of saves and they've been very, very competitive. Actually, they made it farther than the tournament this year than I recall them making.
Speaker 4: So you're saying nice things about Deer Park, I am, yeah, Why is that? Because I think Doug's done a phenomenal trat bro brought her up a little bit, sucking up a little bit knowing in the future we have had.
Speaker 10: We've been fortunate to have success against them, and we've been really proud to be able to execute when we had to face off with them. But we always like to see teams from our league do well when they're not playing us, and Doug's done a really nice job.
Speaker 4: But this year you were undefeated, one tight, unscored on we had two draws. Yeah, we did have two draws.
Speaker 10: We were twenty three zero to two on the season, gave up fifteen goals and scored one hundred and four.
Speaker 4: One hundred and four to fifteen. Segment. That's not bad, butter get them down to FC sent to that and down now, speaking of segment, get us into the Studge Report, please.
Speaker 9: Will he The Stuoge Reporter is a proud service. Ever your local tame Star Heating, get air conditioning dealers, Tamestar quality. You could feel in Cincinnati, Cal Sheldon Braun at Braun Heat he had five one, three, three, eight, five, seventy seven sixty five sports and Tame Stars probably needed pack needed after the cold weather and the snow has hit the tri state.
Speaker 4: Terrible Christian next year? How does it look for the team coming back? Are you guys going to be any good? Are you gonna fall beneath the mighty boot of the Wildcats?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 13: I mean I think we have a lot of a lot of kids who will step up. We have a strong returning class, and I think a lot of us have been able to look at our seniors and know the leadership and see the leadership and learn from it.
Speaker 2: And I think that's a testament to our success this year.
Speaker 4: Do you get a good education in indian Hill too? Yeah? What's the square root of one hundred? What is the state capital of Indiana?
Speaker 2: Indianapolis?
Speaker 4: Give me three states that border the state.
Speaker 2: Of Ohio, Kentucky, Michigan, and Indiana.
Speaker 4: That's not bad. So you didn't know that segment yourself? Did They listened yesterday to the what happened? Can you name the governor of the state of Ohio.
Speaker 2: Mike the wine.
Speaker 4: That's not bad man. Please continue? Ask you smart.
Speaker 9: Every school you come in here, you ask the same questions. You got to ask different questions. Pass along the answers to them.
Speaker 4: That's what they do. Who's the secretary general to.
Speaker 13: The you in?
Speaker 4: I do not know that one segment thought? Who thought that? Thanks hammers hammer? Should please continue? Who is it? I have no idea? Oh, okay, well I don't know.
Speaker 9: Also, Willie, we want to thank Ron's Roost Restaurant and bar the world's greatest fried chicken.
Speaker 4: If these guys want to take them the chicken with them.
Speaker 9: They talked to thirty eight to fifty three Race Road at five seven four two two two sixty four years in the business and Pam bringing down our lunch today.
Speaker 4: Max, Usually you look like you need a Frish's big boy yourself. Do you eat? What do you eat? You kind of skinny?
Speaker 11: I eat a lot? Actually you know it or not?
Speaker 13: You know?
Speaker 4: You eat well? Sike? Antonio good terrorists? Is this? Everyone knows that Antonio good Terrort. Sorry right, we just said him. You should have known that he had him on the show. The other day. Didn't you talking to give me some sports bangles?
Speaker 11: Update?
Speaker 9: Brought to you by Good Spirits, Winding Tobacco and Party Town in Northern Kentucky, Willie home of complimentary tastings, including a free Maker's Mark forty six tasting at their Erlanger location today and tomorrow from four to six pm.
Speaker 4: Where is it you want to drink heavily?
Speaker 9: Were you as Good Spirits Winding Tobacco and Party Town and Erlanger if.
Speaker 4: The lection went the wrong way, I would have been there loading up my car. Who've been done? Doing the show there?
Speaker 9: Every day we're doing the Trump dam Look ahead to the rest of the Bengals season Tonight on the Cincinnati Tax Resolution Power by Toave Sheldon Roundtable Show Live from Long Necks and Hebrew with Lance and Rocky at six oh five here on seven hundred WLW.
Speaker 4: Bengals off this weekend, Back out it next shit? Can they win their next six games? Yes? Will they win their next six games?
Speaker 9: Thursday Night NFL Pittsburgh and Cleveland seven thirty on Fox Sports thirteen sixty NHL Hockey Tonight, Columbus Blue Jackets take on Tampa Bay.
Speaker 4: Is that Thursday Night deea of one of those Amazon Plus deals. Prime. You got to get my granddaughter to figure out thing out. See how to get that all you can watch the game hopefully.
Speaker 9: And also thanks to two writers in the National League Cy Young Award balloting yesterday, Willie thanks to a couple of writers with I think a third and fourth point for Hunter Green, he wound up eighth, really eight and the National League cy Young voting and his contract says he gets a million dollars if he finishes six through ten.
Speaker 4: Really got a million bucks? Bingo could have give him the sports Ruttiss a few bucks off of the side, I would get the million bucks. I hopefully they may be looking for a check in the mail. No, tell Christian and Max about this deal with FC. They're gonna meet. I heard of the off the table here that possibly there'll be a meeting with Jeff Birding and FC about signing early some of these kids to a multi billion dollar contract. But they're holding out for more money. So what's gonna happen with this player from Holland or Deutsche's coming over from Belgium? Belgium? How much money?
Speaker 9: Sank Plass name is den K and that he gets sixteen million dollars.
Speaker 4: Boys, do you see yourself making that kind of money in the year's head playing soccer for FC or maybe one of the years they're gonna go pro here and you got a major announcement you're gonna.
Speaker 2: Make Yeah, I mean yeah, okay, same team.
Speaker 4: The same team, they're gonna go as a package deal. A package deal. That's right.
Speaker 6: Now.
Speaker 4: When do you start practicing, coach? When you get ready for the season and it starts like in March or April?
Speaker 11: Is that right?
Speaker 4: Well, so officially our season starts August. First.
Speaker 10: We have a lot of optional stuff that goes on. We lift a couple of times a week through the space. Guys lift and look pretty skinny to me, Well, you should have seen these guys two years ago. They've they've really Uh. The other thing about soccer is you run a lot. You're burning a lot of calories, so these guys can eat. They got they're like bottomless pits. Like first this big boy and hot fudge cakes. I don't know, you better get them soon. Where can you get them?
Speaker 6: There?
Speaker 4: I'm trying to free the big boy. Have you seen this? They're in a cage. The sign is in a cage, a secret low now in a free free mister big Boy. Put them in my front yard.
Speaker 9: I think what they ought to do is put the big boys around town like they did the uh, the pig, the pig, the flying pigs around town.
Speaker 14: Right?
Speaker 4: Could you use a big eight foot tall mister big Boy somewhere in Indian Hill? Would that be unbelievable? Yeah? Sure, I think you got all. You guys are right outside the school, right yeah, right out front. Welcome you, welcome you in the Indian Hills School. There's big Boy, Big Boy, double big Boy, hot fodge cakes, some onion rings, cherry coke, and get a little Indian Hill soccer logo on the front. It's why not, Yeah, why not? Let's do it. A lot of rich people in Indi Hill. Let's buy mister big Boy, not the restaurant, deal with the restaurant, get the symbol, the eight foot high big boy with the bridges on. And we saved him one time about fifteen years ago. Yes, I saved mister big Boy, and I want to buy mister big Boy. I'll tell you what, coach, congratulations. The trophies look much better from the ohsaa. Yeah, they've done a nice shot. Why is it taking so long for Indian Hill to win their first title, because, as you know, Deer Park is when titles in baseball and basketball, one in the future might be coming too. Why is it taking a good school like Neil so much time to win one?
Speaker 6: You know?
Speaker 10: I think it just as an attestament to the competitive nature and sports across the board, but in boy soccer especially, it's it's really really hard. It's an eight game tournament after playing a seventeen game season, and we've been close, We've been on the cusps several times, and to be able to see this team punch through was really really special.
Speaker 4: It's wonderful. And guys, in about twenty five years, when you're old and gray, you'll have been married four or five times, have eighteen children. You're going to come back to Indian Hill and they're going to honor you. You're going to be in the Indian Hill High School Hall of Fame many years from now. What do you think.
Speaker 11: I hope that happens.
Speaker 4: That would be great, But they'll be here next year with a trophy. We come back next year. If you if you win this, if you don't win, what happened? Win to heck with you. But if you do win, we went you back. What have you done for me lately?
Speaker 11: Right?
Speaker 4: Being good? It's pretty good, that's Brian's pretty good, pretty good? This not too bad? And uh, and you want to be on a radio coach at all? I mean, we need some high school until I got to face the radio. I don't think we all have to speak for yourself. My wife says, I look like Rinaldo, that soccer guy. What are you laughing at now?
Speaker 6: You know?
Speaker 4: Ask him that question. You know, Chris looks like Ronaldo or Peley or maybe Messy or Caca Caca. You know who those guys are. Do I look like Ronaldo?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 4: And you squint a little bit six foot three, one hundred and eighty pounds. Ladies go nuts. That happens to me all the time. Congratulation guys, You guys have great successes. If you've done this in soccer, do it in life. You're playing the game of soccer. But in life. Don't drink, don't smoke anything, don't take drugs, don't get tattoos, don't be a clown. You know what I'm saying. Be a be a positive for your family, for your wife, or your kids and you see yourself married with four children.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I definitely could.
Speaker 4: You could. Don't be a clown, That's all I'm saying. Kristen, thank you, Max Segment. Get us out of the suits report, please, will you?
Speaker 9: On this Wednesday, we say all the best to the Chief Steve Horsemeyer, who's going to going to retire in March after forty eight years on local television. Really, Steve ninety, you got to get the chief on you talking about it. He was hired by Tony Sanza Channel five, Tony nineteen seventy seven.
Speaker 4: Are you sure?
Speaker 9: And he's been doing weather ever since. Good luck to the chief.
Speaker 4: So he is forty eight years. Let's get him in here with maybe Christa. What about getting Mackie in here too? Why not get him? Get him all in here.
Speaker 9: And we also say happy birthday today to my wife, to the first Lady.
Speaker 4: November twenty first, she was born first Lady. I want to get her a first big boy in the front yard. She says, I'll pull out the hammer and beat the crap out of mister big boy. I said, if you do that, that'll be a sacrilege to the American.
Speaker 9: Peace for sure. Well, the first lady at the Penelope R. Happy birthday and also she shares it with the one and only Ken Griffy Junior.
Speaker 4: I didn't know that. How about that. It's a happy birthday to everyone. Great family there, Senior and Junior, no doubt about it. Indian Hill, congratulations for having us. I have you in the Hall of Fame in about ten or fifteen years. You want to go in? Yeah, I would like that at Max and Christian you will. You've done something. Anybody think of all the boys have gone to Indian High School over the years, how many you want to stay? Title in soccer? Does you? Guys segment give me out on Studge report?
Speaker 9: Please will the end hodder of the state champion Indian Hill Soccer team. We leave you with the immortal words of the Stooge Report.
Speaker 4: I paid my This is for you boys. You know who Freddie Mercury is Queen nineteen eighty four Wembley Stadium said it in front of sixty four thousand desperate Brits and millions millions watching and listening worldwide the van and this was it and he's sang about Indian Hill before you were born. Because you've done something. No boy, and Indian Hill has ever done before. Maybe maybe we'll never do it again. You know what I'm saying. Let's hopping out the days they want to. You've got to go through Deer Park Dicasion three ready. So they're doing the Trump dance right now. I could see him doing the Trump dance. Can you see that? Yes, probably the whole school's over there. Bring the Trump dance. The Trump Dance. Nobody who wins listening does Kamala Harri is probably quite a bit of joy. The Rangers are probably doing the same thing. The Rangers are out of their cars rights from dancing around the safety ever heard no time for losers, not on this show. Dear Park nine to zip on seven hundred WLW time Billy cunning in the Great American. As you know. Steve Gorham is executive director of the Climate Science Coalition of America, author of many books with over one hundred thousand in print. The latest one is Green Breakdown the com Renewable Energy Failure, which came out in August the last year. And Steve gorm welcome again to the Bill Cunningham Show. And I'm glad to haveing you on now because we find out that Some of the selections of Donald Trump include Chris Right as the Energy Secretary and Lee Zeldam for Administrator of the EP and more. But first, can you tell the American people a few days ago they so called great COP twenty nine United Nations Climate Conference was underway, and what was the purpose of that international conference and what came out of it? Steve?
Speaker 14: If anything, I Billy great to join you again.
Speaker 12: Yeah.
Speaker 14: CUP twenty nine is whinding to a close or in the second of two weeks here, just a couple of days left, and they're in trouble. The purpose is twofold. One is to reinforce what they came up with in COP twenty eight, and that is to get rid of so called fossil fuels, which I call hydrocarbons cool little natural gas. And the other thing is a new form of redistribute of wealth called the new Collective Quantified Goal, where they wanted to take originally the poor nations, and they've thrown China and India into that group. We're asking for one point three trillion dollars to be transferred from the United States and Europe and others that they've been kind of ratcheting that down a little bit because we have a lot of problems getting everybody to.
Speaker 5: Agree to it.
Speaker 14: But somewhere between the two hundred billion a year and nine hundred billion a year they want to transfer. But they're in trouble. They've had a bunch of dissension. They had Ilhan Aliev, the Iserbaijan president where the conference is taking place in Baku. He said oil and gas is a gift of God, and the OPEC nations supported that. The poor nations are upset with the European Carbon Border Adjustment mechanism, which is a tax on goods that amid a lot of carbon actually coming into their country. They don't want that to occur. And there's just all kinds of problems. And you know, this is the twenty ninth of these conferences. They would do them since nineteen ninety five, and they really have accomplished very very little.
Speaker 4: And in fact, the so called poorer nations in Africa and Asia and South America they do not want the climate agenda of al Gore and European nations. They don't want that, nor do Saudi Ravens. Until recently, we were all on board until the election, and now all of a sudden we have some common sense. Why don't they poorer nations want to buy into this zero zero two emission goal. Why are they against it?
Speaker 14: Well, they need to develop their countries and their economies. In India has said, you can't tell any of the poor nations not to use hydrocarbon fuels. You have to pay huge amounts of money, and they want The latest estimate is something like half a trillion dollars a year. India wants itself to become that zero by twenty sixty. So we've got all these problems going on, and you know this they've been doing. This is the twenty ninth of these conference conferences, sixty seven thousand people attending, flying in from all over the world on private and commercial airlines. It's one of the biggest carbon dioxide emitting events of the year, if not the biggest. And they're really not accomplishing anything we've had Since the year two thousand, world energy consumption has increased forty seven percent and emissions have increased by forty four percent since the year two thousand. There's really no evidence that these things are going to slow down.
Speaker 4: And in fact, if there's tons more of CO two, the burning of fossil fuels put here by God Almighty to be used, whether it's natural gas or coal or oil. If that actually does increase What evidence is there that a little bit more CO two in the atmosphere would have some terrible impact that we have to bankrupt ourselves to what happens is to the CO two is a big problem anyway.
Speaker 14: Yeah, it's very, very small. We've had about one point two degrees celsius of warming about two degrees fahrenheit in one hundred and forty years. It's been a very gentle warming. We've had many century long periods in the last ten thousand years when it was warmer than today, when we didn't have power plants and support utility vehicles. Hundreds of studies show that warmer weather is better for people. Yeah, they catch less diseases, they less of them die in the warm weather than the cold weather. And carbon dioxide has been called toxic in the press. But each of us burns sugars in our bodies, and we breathe out about two pounds of toxic carbon dioxide every day, one hundred times what we breathed in, So carbon dioxide shouldn't be called toxic. Shouldn't be called a pollutant. Pollution. We're in the midst of the biggest superstition in modern history, and it's exemplified by all these people in Baku trying to do something just very foolish.
Speaker 4: Is there something behind this? Is it state control? Is it providing so called corporate welfare to poorer nations? Can a step back from the Steve gorm and say, for the last twenty years it's accelerated, the last under Biden, it grossly accelerate. What is the real goal? It can't be science. We're all against pollution. I'm against pollutants, you're against pollution. I live a little Cincinnati, Ohio. There's no more haze in the city. There's fish out of the Ohio River that people eat all the time, which twenty five years ago you didn't want to touch. And now the climate is as clean as it can be in America. But why is this constant drive by some to have government you in control of our lives. What's behind this?
Speaker 14: Well, the fuarre of man made warming climatism is used by many many groups. The United Nations, for example, has said they want to one world government, and they use this They want to redistribute wealth. You should see all the calls of what they want to do to h to raise money for this one trillion that they want to distribute. They say they want to get rid of they want to tax all the fossil fuels. They want to tax frequent flyers on airlines. Uh, they want to tax the wealthy people in all of the nations.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 14: They want to actually cut governments military spending all over the world and raise money and put that towards the climate and redistribution. So there are many, many people that use this to advantage just become the core element for all of the environmental groups of the world. We have deems of sustainability, vice presidents of of of sustainability at companies and universities, and and there are thousands of consultants telling everybody how to get green. So it's a tremendous industry. But it is going to it's headed for a green breakdown, as I talk about in my book. And maybe mister Trump and some others are going to be the the first signs of a real push to break all this down.
Speaker 4: You know, Steve Gorham, if the election had gone the other direction, if Kamala Harris would be in the White House right coming in January the twentieth. I can't imagine what would have happened to the environmental spending and to the funding of these studies all over colleges, universities. In fact, if you talk to a twenty year old about climate change, you get a completely different answer than if you talk to a fifty year old who has some common sense. But how far is this religion of a man man climate change destroying the world. How much is that percolated through the groundwater when it comes to high schools and colleges in America today? Isn't it as hard today as it is ever in order to get the truth out about climate change because most people. I'll share with you a column of Jennifer Ruben, who's a Washington Post columnist, who says the following on a podcast two days ago. Quote, you have to boil it down to nuts and bullets. Be pithy. What do you mean by pithy? I say this relative to climate, Republicans want to kill your children. It's true. So this is an older woman on the Washington Post that says, because of the climate policies of Donald Trump, the Republicans want to kill your children. Now, think about that.
Speaker 14: It's just lunian we have. Unfortunately you and I have a minority opinion. Much of the world believes this. But carbon dioxide emissions are highly correlated with everything, with longer lifespans, with less infant mortality, with wealthier societies. There's absolutely no evidence that these things. Now, there are some real pollutants we need to reduce carbon monoxide, sulfur oxides, nitrous oxides, leads, particulates, other things from vehicles and power plants. But as you say, it's very much better than it was. We've done a tremendous job over the last three decades in reducing that and so our era is very very clean now. Our water is improving all over, at least the wealthy nations of the world, and so we need to continue to keep reducing that. But the idea that we're killing our children because of carbon dioxide emissions is just goofy. So this is going to turn around, and we're already seeing some bits of collapse. We've seen evs at a speed bump this year, EV shares falling in the United States and Europe. We used to seeing offshore wind have big, big, problems. So we're going to get to uh, we're going to get back to sensible energy policy.
Speaker 4: One might be small nuclear power plants, which is the greatest of all because it produces nothing, generates no pollutants whatsoever. Were are we when it comes to maybe Microsoft or Google having these small nuclear power plants? Because right now you use the number of about fifty percent increase in energy needs every couple of years ago is by we need ten percent more electricity and we give ten percent less ability to generate it. What's the status now nuclear energy? Which makes to me a lot of sense.
Speaker 14: Well, nuclear is getting a lot of the headlines. And as you know, Microsoft has contracted to restart the one of the three Mile Island plants in western Pennsylvania. Amazon just purchased the data center next to a nuclear plant in eastern Pennsylvania. The restarting the Palisides plant in Michigan that was stopped two years ago. The Diablo Canyan plants in San Francisco is being extended, but they're also extending coal plants. And the biggest thing that doesn't get a lot of headlines is there are now there are two hundred and twenty new gas burning power plants that are being developed or constructed nationwide to try and serve this need for artificial intelligence and this big need for electricity. So we're going to get there. It's going to take quite a while, though, and prices are going to go up. But this is another thing that's going to halt the green movement. We're going to stop closing coal plants. We're going to stop trying to close gas plants because there just won't be enough power for people.
Speaker 4: Let's talk about evs. I've always said, if you want to buy an ev please do so. Should not be mandatory. The Biden administration continues to have guidelines that by twenty thirty, more than half of the cars produced in Detroit must be EV's. Can't be something else. Under Donald Trump, it looks like he's going to renew the Keystone pipeline. As far as jobs created, we're told that Donald Trump's going to destroy thousands and thousands of middle class jobs building these cars, but in reality, the opposite is the truth. And so with Trump in charge, and I hope it'll be four to eight to twelve years of sensible policy and will it create more jobs or not? Because the Democrats say that Trump's going to destroy jobs. I say it will create jobs. What does Steve Gorham say.
Speaker 14: Well, I think it's going to create jobs. And again Lee Zelden at the EPA, one of the things he's probably going to do is reverse the policy that is saying automakers you got to do more than half evs by twenty thirty. That's the current EPA mandate. It is being challenged by a number of states, and the Justice Department may not defend that government position. And then Chris Wright is going to come in and Trump has said we're going to get rid of this seventy five hundred dollars text credit for EV's as well. By the way, you can also get a tax credit if you're resell an EV on the US market, and then if you resell it again, you get tax credits all the way through. So I think Wright is going to play going to roll back that as well. So they're going to be some big, big changes, and EV's are going to have to compete like everything else, and they're going to get better and better. But this idea that we can all drive an EV and make the storms less severe, that's where we've really gone off track.
Speaker 4: Every time there's a weather event in America. Right now, the bomb cyclones hitting the Pacific region, Cincinnati and Midwest had some warm temperatures, and of course there were some brushfires in Manhattan as a disaster. And every time one of these odd events take place, the mainstream media acts as if it's evidence of the truth, which is man made climb change. Is it evidence of that or evidence the more coverage of these events, well.
Speaker 14: It's more coverage, and it's very one sided by the way. Washington just got hit with a whole bunch of snow, and a few years ago they were saying where they weren't having snow anymore because a man made warming. So now they're calling it the bomb cyclone that's caused by humans as well. It's you're right, but it's it's the ultimate. Every weather event can be used to justify crazy policies on the side of climatism.
Speaker 4: How much danger is a lithium battery fire in your garage if you have an ev how dangerous is that?
Speaker 14: Well, it's a growing number of problems, and we talked about this on a previous show. There were a couple recent ones in the last two months. There's a fire station in Germany that just burned up. They had an EV emergency vehicle. It exploded, It burned up ten fire trucks. They had one hundred and seventy firefighters fighting this fire. It cost over twenty million euros in damage. This was in Germany. Then in Missouri we had a huge battery as a recycling plant where a battery blew up and it started fires with all the other batteries and the whole place burned down. And these are just examples. These things are little bombs. And your car batteries is ten thousand times as big as the battery in your phone. And then they want to put these grid COEO batteries up that are two hundred times bigger than car batteries, and the governments are pushing this. They all want to do this to be green, and we're just going to have more and more of these problems with battery fires.
Speaker 4: Would you buy an EV with large lithium batteries and put it in your garage?
Speaker 14: If I did buy one, I would park it outside. I wouldn't put in my garage because they are prone to fire, and sometimes the chargers are as well. And I think we've talked about before. The biggest source of fires in New York City now is not cooking. It's not smoking, It is lithium batteries on e bikes. More than two hundred fires last year, more than fifty fires in Toronto. They get fires in Australia, all over the world. And again, these are these lithium batteries, said, everybody thinks they're so great.
Speaker 4: Well, the book is everywhere. It's the green energy breakdown. And we can only imagine if Kamala Harris had won, and then after that Tim Waltz had won, America would be fundamentally different than it is today. I hope Donald Trump stays in office for four years. I hope nothing bad happens to him. I hope jd Vance takes over from that point for forty eight years. After that, we could make a significant change in world health and world economy by having these Republican principles in place for the next four to twelve years. That would change it. Give me thirty seconds the road not taken. Imagine Kamala Harris had won. Where would we be at this point.
Speaker 14: Well, it'd be a lot slower to get to the green breakdown, but I would urge people to get my book Green Breakdown, The Coming Renewable Energy Failure. It's got a bunch of great sidebars, like the New York Times article that said, should all meete with short people to stop climate change?
Speaker 4: Why should I? Why should I mate with a small woman? Why is that.
Speaker 14: It gives him the whole story and it'll arm them and the discussions and about real energy policy.
Speaker 4: Well, we got to get to the high schools and colleges. That's where it begins, because the indoctrination starts early. But once again, Steve Gorm, you're a great American and you're the executive director of the Climate Science Coalition, author of many books, including The Green Breakdown, and Steve Gorm, have a great Thanksgiving and more, and thanks for coming on the Bill Cunningham Show. Thank you, Steve. Let's continue with more. The truth will set us all free. The indoctrination of the youth has got to stop. In reality must permutate throughout the land. Bill Cunningham every day on your Home of the Bengals News Radio seven hundred WuW. What happened is right?
Speaker 15: So Obama, who was a very smart guy and credibly talented politician, still was a bit of a narcissist, and he wanted to Joe Biden as his VP. He didn't want someone who was going to outshine him, and so he picked Joe Biden, who, even before he went Seen Isle, was never particularly bright. Then Joe Biden, well, he wanted some diversity points, and he also wanted someone to not outshine him because now he was becoming Seen Isle and he was never that bright to begin with.
Speaker 4: So he picks Kamala Harris.
Speaker 15: And then Kamala Harris needs to pick someone who won't outshine her, you know what I mean. So it's like the idiocracy, just like spun out of control real quick, where all of a sudden you get to like the third VP in a row and you're like, yo, really.
Speaker 7: Hello, Buyett, I'm Skulls, I'm broadcasting.
Speaker 4: So you're willing to deal with state champions? No room for losers. These are the state champions. Describe who's here now, if anyone.
Speaker 9: Willie, We got the state champion girls and boys together from Summit Country Day. First off, the ladies, they beat Ottawa Glandorf three nil, back to back state champions.
Speaker 4: Where's Where's Gandorf? Northwest? Northwest?
Speaker 9: Where every you know, we just whip everybody north of columb We don't care about that. Some it's a fifth title.
Speaker 4: Overall. They're twenty one to one and one. So this is the girls. The girls we had the just Division four, Division four.
Speaker 9: The boys Division five state champs roll to their eighth eight eight eight state title.
Speaker 4: In school history with a one nil win over Midford. Where's min It's got to be north of Columbus. Everything north, everything is except except the champions are south of Columbus. Theyve had one title, right, boys? How many of the boys have?
Speaker 5: Uh?
Speaker 9: They are the boys Summit Country Day boys are nine and oh and state championship game.
Speaker 4: First of all, introduced the coach for the girls.
Speaker 9: We got the girls Willie. His his name is coach Mike f And then for the boys, Scott Severing. Are the coaches here?
Speaker 4: First of all, Mike, tell me about the girls. They look like fine young Americans. How was the last game? How close was it? Who kicked their winning goal? Who saved their winning goal? What lies ahead for the ladies from Summer Country Day?
Speaker 16: Well this today we have our three captains, actually the coaches boys coaches.
Speaker 4: Daughter Louie Severing of her captains, I bet she starts all the time, right, she probably started every game. I think. First fantastic. She's in a crutch though. What happened a little bit of hip injury, but she she got it through it. In the final up day job, she'll doing the Trump dance I see, which is hilarious. Tell me about the final goal of the big game. Tell me when things are up against the wall. Things were tough, you were ready to lose, and these girls salvage it all for glory and for some the judgment seat of God. Tell me what happened in the last game.
Speaker 16: We took a one mill lead late in the first half on an unassisted goal, then got her early goal early in the second half to go up to zero.
Speaker 4: Felt pretty comfortable.
Speaker 16: And then we had actually with this day, we had a freshman who scored a headball goal halfway through the second half.
Speaker 4: That that able to It's awesome. Great girls.
Speaker 9: Well wait a minute, Willy, you talk about unscored pond that you always talked it untied unscored on the ladies here had eighteen shutouts in twenty four matches this season.
Speaker 4: Is that true?
Speaker 14: Well?
Speaker 4: Ask her, ask for goalkeeper Maddie. Maddy get up here. You got the guts? Tell me you had eighteen shutouts? You're like Hunter Green? Almost Where do you get this skill from me?
Speaker 6: To go?
Speaker 4: Call FC Cincinnati immediately? How much is f C playing that one player in like sixteen million dollars? Would you play for FC for sixteen million? It's a goalkeeper? I mean yeah, she wouldn't play. How much?
Speaker 11: Now?
Speaker 4: Is no money hit the high schools?
Speaker 13: Yet?
Speaker 4: It's not not there, not there, but it's coming. I guess it probably becoming. Tell me what skill do you have that allows you to be successful? Is it the hard work, perseverance, sphere of God, love a country? It's a quickness? Is a strength? Is a power? Is at speed?
Speaker 2: What is it?
Speaker 4: I'd say it's hard work and just s knowledge of the game in general. About that segment, that's pretty good. Pretty good. Now, how many state titles did these girls?
Speaker 12: One?
Speaker 5: Uh?
Speaker 9: This is their They there back to back champs, their fifth overall. And the boys here Willie with coach Scott, their eighth state title. They're nine to oh and state championship final matches undefeated, untied on scored on man, I go to the boys. Did the girls did either of your teams play Deer Park High School.
Speaker 4: We did not.
Speaker 11: We did not.
Speaker 4: Nope, we did not either. Are you gonna look for it? Maybe next year to play deer Park. We're we'll maybe get him on a scrimma sketch, get him on a scrimmy schedule. Talk about the boys here, coach, tell me who we have here.
Speaker 17: So we have three or three senior captains, David Ray, Brendon Hamilton who scored the game winning goal.
Speaker 4: Final step up here. Tell me about the game winning goal. What was the score in the game? When your foot hit the ball, hit the leather went into the net, tell me what happened.
Speaker 17: It was across from senior Jack Grant, and I found myself in the middle of the box and I put it in the back of the net to make.
Speaker 4: The Which foot did you use? If any left left foot? Once you have it, like put in plastic and maybe put in the Hall of Fame right there at Summer Country and get your foot in there. Now, did you go to the one hole, the two hole to nine hole? What hole did you go into? You don't know the hole? No, it's just one in the net. Yes, I'm gonna talk about hockey or am I talking about soccer. I don't know, Willie, the five hole is in hockey. That's a hockey.
Speaker 9: Yeah, but I don't know where you're getting this four first, four, three fourth.
Speaker 4: I have no idea in soccer where was going in the upper part, lower part. But it was like mid left of the goal. Okay, you only get a hand on it or not. Just just kicked it right through his head. Just kicked him too much force behind it, too much force. That's what it was, that left foot. Before we go to the starts, I got some questions for you kids. I'm gonna see how good summer country day is. How many how many continents are there? That's pretty good? Which continent is largely unoccupied? Once the square root of one forty four? What's the capital of Pennsylvania? Hold on, hold on, hold, I'm on named after a guy named Harris. That's it right there. Who's the governor of the state of Kentucky?
Speaker 6: Very good?
Speaker 4: Right there, that's pretty good. Say get us into the student's report, Please.
Speaker 9: Pave the student reporters of proud service of your local Tame Star heating and air conditioning dealers, Tame Star quality. You could feel into Cincinnati called Stacey Heating and Air Solutions five one, three, three, six seven h E A T spot you need tamp Star, especially.
Speaker 4: Today called on the Willa Diggers behind. You're not kidding.
Speaker 9: Bengals Update brought to you by Good Spirits, Winding Tobacco and Party Town, the home of complementary tastings, including a free Maker's Mark forty six tasting at the Erlanger location today tomorrow from four to six pm.
Speaker 4: If if Kamala Harris had won, I'd be drinking heavily at that location.
Speaker 9: Look ahead at the rest of the Bengals season. Tonight on the Cincinnati Tax Resolution powered by Toe Sheldon Roundtable Show Live from Long Necks in hebron with Lance and Rocky at six oh five.
Speaker 4: A Lot of Booze You're on seven hundred WLW Boos and Beer.
Speaker 9: Thursday Night, NFL Pittsburgh and Cleveland seven thirty, Fox Sports thirteen sixty Cleveland.
Speaker 4: Correct mistake on the Lake Steelers and Browns. Not good night.
Speaker 9: I hope that's only Pittsburgh's second AFC North team?
Speaker 4: Can you believe Pittsburgh is that good? Mike tom Wins one hell of a coach. You're not kidding you're not kidding. Hell, I wish the Bengals had him instead of Zach Schule is going to open up some steakhouses if he keeps losing. I don't know, we'll see. You got to coach at Lakota East. We need him at Cole Raine. What we need? What about that?
Speaker 2: You do need him?
Speaker 4: Zero in twenty two. That's a trend segment.
Speaker 9: Tom Bolden left us half times on Chiviot road right, christ carry Combs when you need him?
Speaker 4: I think it's a uc, isn't he? Yeah? Well, now what about that kid? Tell these kids about what happened and stuck with soccer. This guy's getting sixteen million dollars. His last name is den k Have you got a Belgium? Belgium? Have you guys heard of Ronaldo? Christian and Ronaldo? My wife says, I look like him. What do you think.
Speaker 11: I do?
Speaker 5: Why?
Speaker 4: They also laugh at them, laughing, Get some get some eye care for these kids. So next year coach for the girls. First of all, I was looking next year when this they've won all the state titles, undefeated, untied, unscored on, you've done all that you can do? What lives to add? Next year for the school.
Speaker 16: We're already talking about wanting to to run back and go for a three peat. We had two seniors, so Bri on the end, there is all American defender. This all American defenders. So we do get bre back next next season?
Speaker 4: Ate her with the Bengals. They have some defensive problems. Can you play linebacker? She can't. Brie says she'll play.
Speaker 16: So we we I think we've got a good chance to be pretty good again next season. Got a lot of scoring coming back. It's gonna be you know. I'm ready to get again.
Speaker 4: So and coach for the boys, how does it look next year? He got three of the captains here. They look like they're ready to go go to college, get on with their life. And some don't be a clown. Don't smoke, don't drunk, don't don't use drugs, don't tattoo yourself up, and don't be a clown. You know what I'm saying. Let this the beginning of the greatness in your life. Don't let this be the only thing you've ever done. Well, make this the first of many great great steps along the way. Coach, what about next year? If anything, next year should be we should be solid.
Speaker 17: We did graduate eight seniors, but we have a lot of quality young players returning, so we are looking forward to a great twenty twenty five season as well.
Speaker 4: You know, we talked about this football is kind of dying off. Look at cole Ran. They used to be good and now they're terrible. Does Summer Country they have a football team? Not really, Yes, we do. Did they ever win a state title? No they don't. They have not yet, but they have one coming in the future. You think, so, you hope, So I hope. So why are parents saying no to football? And yes, the soccer?
Speaker 17: I think a lot of it has to do with the fear of injury with CTE and stuff like that, and soccer being a little bit less in that regard, but more so because soccer is just a better sport.
Speaker 4: It's a better sport. In fact, when you get girls are better than boys just in life. They're better persons, they are more caring, more feeling, they're more educated, they're brighter. Boys have problems in life.
Speaker 17: Wouldn't you agree, Well, is a father of two daughters, I would agree, And you know I love my players, but I also love my daughters.
Speaker 4: So girls are definitely a little bit better. And are you'd rather be a girl dad than than a good answer? Coach today? Good, very good answer, very politically. Well, that's great, and let this be the beginning of greatness in your lives. This is the first thing you've done to acumul. Think of all the kids that play high school soccer, how many are state champions? Very few? So do these things right in your life and you'll be great. Are you going on to college somewhere? Where you're going to go? If anywhere? A couple of schools maybe might be good. I went to Xavier maybe Toledo law school and might become a lawyer and suit people. Would that be good? Live off the misery of others?
Speaker 11: He said?
Speaker 2: No, what do you mean?
Speaker 14: No?
Speaker 9: I think lawyer might be out of his realm. I know, doctor, But an engineer, an engineer, you'll build a new arena downtown four seventy one bridge if you tried to get down there, mister engineer and see what the hell's wrong with the fire that buckled the pillars?
Speaker 4: Have you thought about maybe working on the four to seventy one bridge? You get it going? That wouldn't that's very good? Congratulations kids? I think you came back. You were here last year, Briy, youp appreciating the back again? Are you coming back next year? A road here again? What do you say we're planning to be here as well? God bless America segment Get me out of the students report?
Speaker 9: Will you and Honnor of the Division FOURIG Division five state champions from Summit Country Day in soccer, Long Live Country Day, We live. We leave you with the immortal words of the stood report.
Speaker 12: I paid?
Speaker 4: Did you pay your dues free? Did you pay your dues time after time? Did you pay your dues?
Speaker 6: Why?
Speaker 4: That's good. You committed no crime. Now listen to Freddy. You know Freddy Mercury? Is you like Freddy? He's dead? Nonetheless, Well, what the hell? Everyone's going to be there? Hitted Freddy for the summer Country Day? What's your nickname?
Speaker 5: Is it? To nights? Nice?
Speaker 6: Sing it?
Speaker 4: Freddy? Undefeated, untied, unscored on measure up to play Deer Park High School at some point. Don't fight till the end of time, bloody, beaten and unbowed. Sum of Country Day. The girls are much better than boys and almost everything in life. Let's continue with more tomorrow, Willie.
Speaker 9: We got Springboro and Saint Ursula champions coming in spring Blood and Monday, Roger Bacon.
Speaker 4: Of the Spartans and bron Base a bit, you'll be here, correct, Ladies and gentlemen. Thank you Bill cunning in the Great American Life, gentleman, the Bengals and the Reds in Summer Country Day, they are the champions. All Hail the Champions. On news radio seven hundred WLW.
Speaker 7: I've taken my balls.
Speaker 5: And my Juty Coles.
Speaker 11: You probably blame and fortune and everything a ghost.
Speaker 4: I thank you all