Speaker 1: Hey, everybody, Welcome to Laura Kane after Dark. I'm Laura Kane, my co host Eric Grimmer of Hey, Hi over there, our producer Brian.
Speaker 2: How's it going? Everybody? Can you? Is it August first?
Speaker 3: August first? It is?
Speaker 2: Dude?
Speaker 3: Actually, my birthday is next week?
Speaker 4: It is Oh my god, what are we going to do?
Speaker 3: Nothing? Come on, no, I'm too No, I'm good.
Speaker 2: Now, let us take you out somewhere fun. You don't want to do that? You'd rather would you would? Okay?
Speaker 1: Let be completely honest. I'm curious would you? And you could be totally honest and I won't cry.
Speaker 2: I promise.
Speaker 1: If Eric and I said, hey, we're going to take you out for your birthday, maybe you and your girlfriend.
Speaker 2: On like Thursday night. Would you rather do that? Or would you prefer just to stay home and chill and not do that?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 2: That's fine, really honestly, Okay.
Speaker 3: If you really want to, well, maybe.
Speaker 2: We won't bring it out.
Speaker 3: I plan have. I literally two days ago I remembered my birthdays even coming up. So that's how little it is.
Speaker 2: You're going to be twenty four.
Speaker 4: Well, I I hate to break this to you, Laura Kane. I'm booked a week.
Speaker 2: Oh what a surprise. Yeah, where's the big paper calendar? Is with you?
Speaker 3: Yes? Okay, well, Brian, the only plans I have is on Friday night of my actual birthday, I'm going to Mothership, which is a bar that's the it's really cool. Yeah, that's likely my only thing I have going on, and that's I'm fine with that though.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I just went, it's really cool.
Speaker 2: Where is it?
Speaker 3: I have?
Speaker 2: Ye, North Park and is It's like it's space themes.
Speaker 3: It's really cool, Star Wars issues. Yeah, really speakeasies and stuff. So yeah is it.
Speaker 2: And it's food too, it's not just.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's bar food.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's bar food. It's super expensive.
Speaker 3: They all the speakeasy theme bars are crazy expensive. Like two people will be like one hundred bucks.
Speaker 1: Yeah wow wow wow, but worth it, I think is for the experience, right, Yes, okay, this podcast we're going to talk about Eric has had a new problem or a resolution to your car saga. Yes, okay, We're going to talk about internet trolls on social media, and I'll tell you why I decided to call one of them out, which I don't normally do. I know you're grimacing, but you'll understand why, and then we're going to talk about what useless thing is in your brain that's been in your brain forever that you had to memorize at some point in your life that you will never forget like I did. Like I don't remember what I did yesterday. I don't know what I'm doing tomorrow, but I do remember this one thing I will never forget. And it's so useless, it's stupid. But I can't wait to hear your guys' answers. Yeah, first, let's do the secret sound. Okay, so the secret sound is something obviously that you have to guess what this is. You can guess on our YouTube comments. You can guess on Instagram, you can guess on Facebook, Laura Kane after Dark, anywhere in the comments. I check everything, and so far there's been a lot of guesses, but nobody. One person's kind of gotten close. But if you guess this correctly, you get one hundred dollars.
Speaker 4: Cash from Laura's vault.
Speaker 2: Yeah, right, fault. I'm gonna have to do some working on the streets to get it. But no, you're splitting with me, buddy.
Speaker 3: Her petty cash bull, Yeah, which is also her savings Christmas account my god.
Speaker 2: Okay, so what do you think this is?
Speaker 3: I feel like it's a shoe dragging on gravel.
Speaker 2: You're not allowed to guess, and I'm not going to give you any.
Speaker 3: No, you wouldn't tell me where it was, so I'm going to keep guessing.
Speaker 2: You can guess, but I'm not going to tell you if you're right or not.
Speaker 3: I think you have to give another hint. At some point.
Speaker 2: You haven't given again, what hint could we give? Uh? We did this?
Speaker 3: I ask two questions, ask two questions, and the hint Okay, was this insider outside?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 1: That'll be a good that's one hint. You're going to get one hint, and that is it?
Speaker 2: No, only one?
Speaker 3: No, fine, I'll ask a question each week and was inside? Right?
Speaker 2: It was inside?
Speaker 3: Okay?
Speaker 2: Okay, so that's your hint for this week.
Speaker 3: One more time, here we go. Would help if someone didn't hit the camera halfway through or hit the microphone halfway through.
Speaker 2: Maybe it's part of it.
Speaker 3: No, it's not. I know what microphone clipping sounds like.
Speaker 1: All guesses comments, you know, you know how to get a hold of us, and I'll check them all and if.
Speaker 3: You get it.
Speaker 2: I'll let you know first person.
Speaker 1: Okay, now, time to talk about our sponsors before we get into Eric's saga and then troll talk, which has reached a very high level.
Speaker 4: It really has.
Speaker 1: At this point, let's talk about the Hoya Cosmetic Surgery Center. You may see a new commercial with yours truly TV commercial that I just did.
Speaker 4: Your little botox face right there on the screen.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Well yeah, anyway, so that we love the Hoya Cosmetic Surgery Center, we do. And then we all Jaywartzler, he's a money manager, extraordinary with capitol growth in Here's more about them. La Joya Cosmetic Surgery Center is the place to go if you're looking to rejuvenate your appearance, tighten and shape your body, and just just something special for yourself.
Speaker 2: You deserve to look your very best.
Speaker 4: Lahoya Cosmetic Surgery Center offers over ninety procedures and treatments for a natural, youthful appearance. They are absolutely the best in the business. Try out their treatment planner at glamfam dot com. It's so easy and amazing to use.
Speaker 1: We can't say enough great things about their Board certified Plastic surgeons and guess what they offer. Flexible payment plans so you can start your journey to a better you right now.
Speaker 4: Free consultations too. The very best in the business is in our own backyard. How lucky are we?
Speaker 1: Make sure you tell them that Laura Kane after Dark sent you. We love everything about La joya cosmetic surgery center.
Speaker 2: Go to glamfam dot com.
Speaker 1: Are you ready to take control of your financial future? Look no further than Jaywartzler. You're trusted and our favorite certified financial planner.
Speaker 4: Life is full of financial decisions and with thirty plus years of experience and a dedication to your financial wellbeing, Jay is your partner in achieving your financial goals.
Speaker 1: So if you're at or near retirement and you want to know if you have sufficient assets and income sources for a comfortable retirement, or if you are simply changing jobs and you're unsure about what your options are with your current retirement plan, please reach out to j.
Speaker 4: Jay Wurtzler and the team at Capital Growth go the extra mile to ensure your financial success. Their office is a one stop shop for financial advising, estate planning, tax preparation, and divorce analysis. Call J today at eight five eight five five two six ' nine six to zero or email him at jayw at capitolgrowthan dot com.
Speaker 2: And now we're in talk about skidaddle. Skidaddle. What is skidaddle?
Speaker 1: It's a five k walk which is September seventh at Crown Point. It's a beautiful location. And scadadle is a long word for SCAD.
Speaker 4: I'm going to tell you exactly what it is.
Speaker 1: Oh I find okay, yeah, oh yeah? What is SCAD? And why are we doing that? I'll tell you why we're doing this. You tell me what SCAD is.
Speaker 4: SCAD is spontaneous coronary artery dissection is a little known and poorly understood cause of a heart attack. Most patients are young, healthy and active women who do not have the typical risk factors of heart disease. Although less common, it can affect men to SCAD, can reoccur, and can be fatal. Research is needed to identify the causes and the best treatment option options. It's the number one cause of heart attacks and women under the age of fifty, pregnant women and new moms.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so a lot of research is needed for this very like, strange and very kind of unknown things called SCAD that causes these heart attacks, so that's why they're raising money through this five k walk.
Speaker 2: It's a lot of fun.
Speaker 1: It takes on the east side of Crown Point Park in San Diego on Mission Bay on September seventh.
Speaker 2: I'm your MC. I did it last year. It was so fun.
Speaker 1: After the walk, there's like, there are vendors and there's snacks, there's face painting, Bring the kids. It's a family event and there are speakers that will really touch your heart and everything, and it's it's just a really fun day.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 1: If you register by August sixteenth, sixteen more days, you get the T shirt and your register just go to Laura Kane after dark dot com because the link is on there.
Speaker 2: Super easy. Come walk with us. It'd be so fun. We would love to have you.
Speaker 1: Okay, so do you want Yeah, let's talk about your car and then we're going to talk about the troll.
Speaker 4: Good grief. What so my car was in the shop again?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 1: Wait, yeah, you got your car back, got it back, and you got the money that was lost.
Speaker 4: So that's what I'm waiting for. Oh yeah, that that. I'm just waiting for them to tell me when I need to turn the car in and when they're going to give me the check. So I went to I had a friend in town and he went with me to pick up my car because we were going to La Joya. And they bring the car out and once again, it's filthy, filthy, dirty. So it's been it's been back in at the dealership since May. So this is the second transmission that was put into the car. They they texted me and they they had said, you need to give it back to us so that we can put a correct transmission. And I was like, okay, but I'm not. I'm not car anyway he cares, But I thought, all right, well they want it back. So they bring it out. It's filthy, dirty, bird crap all over it and a fresh ding in the passenger side door, like a thumb sized dent with the paint chipped off Jesus my god side door. And I was like, can't anything get done around here without like my car being wiped out by it. So I walk back in and I'm like, hey, this is wrong, this is right now. At this point, I think they have had all they could take of me, even though none of this was my fault. They just looked at me with that vacant, like here he is again, here he is again. I said, I just want to document it that this was not. So when they come to buy back the car, they don't go, oh, here's a fresh thing that we didn't see, you know, And so they're like, okay. So I drive the car out and Friday, on the way to Lahay, on the way back, it was fine. I didn't drive it Saturday. I didn't drive it Sunday. Monday, Karen was in town and I met her for dinner and I'm driving down the freeway to meet her and it starts lurching and lurching and lurching and dragging. I'm like, you've got to be kidding.
Speaker 2: This car is a lemon.
Speaker 4: Now I've had I have it in writing. Oh, everything's working perfectly. It's totally fine. We test drove it. So I call them the next morning and I'm like, I'm bringing the car in the transmission. They're like, it's not possible, and I'm like, oh, it's possible, because it's happening again. So my car is back in the shop, okay. And I emailed the general manager, who I still haven't heard from, and the sales manager, who I Curtly heard from who was like, oh, look I took care of you, like and I'm like, yeah, you're you're not you're doing your job, like, you're not doing me a favor doing your job, And I said, and so far I'm not impressed.
Speaker 1: So when you get this back, the goal is to trade it in for another car.
Speaker 4: Well, I'm not getting another.
Speaker 2: Car like from them.
Speaker 4: No, okay, no, I'm getting completely So.
Speaker 2: You're going to turn the car in.
Speaker 1: You're hoping to get the money that all this time and stress, and you're not going for anything crazy. You just want the money from the car. You're not going to go oh cause me emotional stress or anything. But and then you're going to buy a car from a different company.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So hopefully when are any idea?
Speaker 4: And I'm not taking the car back again, so it can sit there and I'll drive a loaner car until they give me the check.
Speaker 2: Right any word on when that might happen.
Speaker 4: I was supposed to hear from them today, So I'm going to call tomorrow. Keep calling, yeah, because I called.
Speaker 2: That like, oh God is that guy?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: God, this is kind of crazy though, I know it really, it really is. I can't believe it's taken so long just to dump the car, though.
Speaker 1: I know this car is obviously every once in a while there's got to be a car that comes out of the assembly line that it just is a lemon.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and this is most definitely lucky.
Speaker 3: Me on the right side. Though. They keep giving you loaner cars that are pretty nice.
Speaker 4: They are except for this.
Speaker 2: This loaner car is not so much car.
Speaker 3: It's nice. It's electric, isn't it.
Speaker 4: It's a hybrid.
Speaker 1: Oh, at first one you had that was nice first was really nice.
Speaker 4: It was like, yeah, it was really cool, and I was that close to getting that car when I know, and all this was done until this last.
Speaker 1: You're done dealing with the whole dealership as a whole. And I'm glad you never really shouted them out because that's all.
Speaker 4: Well that'll after I get check. Well maybe maybe, so everybody stay tuned for that.
Speaker 3: What brand will you go to next?
Speaker 4: I'm looking at a Nissan. It's called an ariyah an ar I y a.
Speaker 3: They'll be careful with Nissans. There recently have been a little crappy and quality I've heard, oh.
Speaker 4: Because I had one for a long time. And I loved it.
Speaker 3: They used to be really reliable, but I've heard their cars a little more hit or miss.
Speaker 4: Now, well, this is a like an SUV and it's really nice. And then I'm looking at an Audi.
Speaker 2: Get the audio.
Speaker 3: Yeah, those are reliable too. Yeah.
Speaker 4: And then I'm looking at a what's the other one, I'm looking at Audi?
Speaker 3: Dude, fancy Audis are so comfortable. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Okay, So throughout my career I have been.
Speaker 1: I've gotten many wonderful comments from very wonderful people, and I appreciate him, grateful for all of them. I've also gotten a lot of mean comments, straight up mean. Eric always seems to take care of these people, whether I ask him to or not, but he will always come to my defense. People saying I'm like ugly, I'm untalented. They hate me, they hate my show, you know, my parenting style. I mean, I've gotten it all.
Speaker 2: I look like a.
Speaker 3: Man, like tell me to take a break from it.
Speaker 1: Well, okay, so, oh god, I just got that. I did one post of my son's wedding recap just and I did it for I did it for the for the people who have been there since Charlie was born. I found out Charlie was I was pregnant with Charlie on the air when I was with Jeff and jer and these some of these people that are my Facebook friends and have followed the journey of Charlie throughout his entire life, and so I kind of did it for them, because of their prayers, because of their support. He made it this far when he wasn't even supposed to make it at all. So I kind of did it for them, you know. And it was just really quick. It was like a minute long, and it was a post about just their wedding.
Speaker 2: Just little highlights, right.
Speaker 1: So most people wrote really nice things like, you know, congratulations, Oh I remember when you were pregnant with him, and.
Speaker 2: Oh how great, how great?
Speaker 1: And then there was like one hundred and twenty five comments, and then there was this comment in the middle of all of it, seriously, lay off the fillers. Now, normally I wouldn't care less. People have a right to their opinion. This is I decided that this woman, I'm going to read to you my post and I'm gonna and I said this with with genuine love in my heart to be to completely be completely honest.
Speaker 4: Now, let me ask you this before you continue what First of all, her profile was nothing, but like, of course, like a beach scene.
Speaker 3: Don't talk about the person too much because we don't want to get in trouble for doxing. Right.
Speaker 2: Oh, she keeps springing it, she keeps bringing up that word doxing.
Speaker 1: Just don't mention anything about her. I'm not going to say. But I was like, of course I won't say a name because oh yeah, there's like all these things going on.
Speaker 4: So do you want to hear do you want me to do my response to her?
Speaker 2: First?
Speaker 1: Well, okay, I'm nervous because this me this could go.
Speaker 4: Ahead because I don't take kindly to people fucking with my family.
Speaker 1: I know, and a lot of people did the same thing because people are very they're very loyal and genuine and wonderful, and they felt I feel like I should read my first Okay, this is what I wrote. Okay, Normally I would not respond nor give any thought to a comment like this. It's her opinion. It's not an infrequent thing. Not so nice comments about me, my parents, my life, et cetera. It's fine, but I am simply baffled as to why someone would write this kind of comment. On such a wholesome, beautiful, magical post about my son's wedding. Look, you can think whatever you want. Again, you have every right to express your opinion. If you think a'm ugly, stupid, manly, annoying, whatever, so be it. I just want to know what kind of pain or sadness you must be experiencing to post this with regards to my son's wedding recap? Are you okay? I say this with love? And then people went crazy and I didn't block her. I kept lines of communication with her open. She claimed she was hacked, which I don't believe.
Speaker 2: No, and now.
Speaker 1: Some developments, but you read okay read, I'm.
Speaker 2: Like, there's there might be police.
Speaker 4: Involved as all I'm saying, so I.
Speaker 1: Because people have been like threatening her or apparently that's what she says.
Speaker 2: So now like am I in trouble? Like I don't know.
Speaker 1: No, I did it nicely and I meant it with love. I honestly did Like are you okay?
Speaker 2: Like you can?
Speaker 1: You could have said out on any one of our of our podcast posts like fine, right, send it to me DM, I don't care, right, and normally this doesn't bother me, but this.
Speaker 4: Bothered me because it's like it was a special day.
Speaker 2: It doesn't make any sense to me why you would do that. But anyway, okay, so go.
Speaker 4: Ahead calling Laura and she was I knew she was with Heaven. So I called Evan and I said, hey's your mom there? And she said yeah, And I said, tell your mom I took care of that troll. And she's like, would you say? And I said, I texted it to your mom. So this was my text to the troll. I said, why are you so cruel as to say something like that to Laura on such a special day. How would you feel if someone said something like that to you. You should be ashamed of yourself. Seriously, if you don't have anything nice to say, don't comment, don't say anything at all.
Speaker 2: That wasn't threatening.
Speaker 1: Oh but apparently some people were, because she's been communicating with me because, like I said, I left the lines of communication open on purpose. I didn't want to block her. I didn't want to be that person. But she is on fire, this woman. She is like talking about police reports that people have threatened her property and people have threatened her, harassing her because and she claims that it hurt She had been hacked and now she's being dosed. I'm like, I go, you know that's not okay that people are threatening you. And I'm sorry, let's let's see if we can work through this. I'm being so nice, and I said, I don't believe that you were hacked.
Speaker 4: Because why would a hacker be like, don't take filler, like.
Speaker 1: Like seriously, lay up the fillers, Like, come on, you didn't get hacked. Just own up. It's okay, like I said, it's your opinion, but you know, why are you okay? Like honestly, like do you need to talk to somebody? I really wanted to like become like friends with her, Like I kind of wanted to say, hey, do you need you know what's up? But now, like I just got some weird thing, like I might be like banned or something. I don't even know what.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: Maybe that was on something else. I have twelve hours. Your page has infringed copyright information. Someone may have reported you for non compliance with your terms of service?
Speaker 4: What what's that on Facebook?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I don't know what this means. I'll have to deal with that later. But anyway, well, here's.
Speaker 4: Here's here's a way to not get threatened quote unquote, don't say mean stuff.
Speaker 2: Like I said.
Speaker 1: You can call me whatever you want say, I'm untalented, I don't care. But not on that post anything but that.
Speaker 4: Here's the thing that I have a problem with, especially since COVID people sit behind a computer and think that they can say whatever they have they want to people, and that there's they have there's no ramifications for what they do.
Speaker 2: And that's now, right, did she Okay?
Speaker 1: Let me ask you this, your opinion on people like that and trolls and people who make comments. They want me to respond, right, isn't that there they wanted to?
Speaker 4: Totally?
Speaker 3: My honest opinion is you did the absolute worst thing possible. Like, you did the worst thing you could done the situation. Never respond. Definitely, don't make a post highlighting their comment. That is the now it has blown up so far out of proportion. I mean, it's fine, there's probably no real consequences here. It's not that big of a deal. But I would not No, yeah, of course not, but never respond to Definitely, never call them out like that. I think that's probably the worst thing possible. Well, well, here's the thing they have. They can't be like, oh, I'm calling the police when.
Speaker 4: They started it.
Speaker 2: She has since delet of course good.
Speaker 3: Of course I'm good, and she should have and that wasn't a cool thing to say. But the Internet, there is no limit of people who will say the most undepraved or most depraved things you've ever heard. But there's no points in ever like putting light on that there's there's a dark cess pool of the Internet, and should say dark doesn't need to be called out. They don't care.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I guess, but that's why I did it, and I just maybe it was like a weak moment, but I did genuinely say it with concern and I don't think. I don't think I could get in too much. I'll just erase it. It's not that big a deal. Who cares, I'll just erase the whole post, right, Yeah, just to raise it.
Speaker 2: And I made my point.
Speaker 3: You have to be careful too. You never want to whip your unintentionally whip your followers into a frenzy just because they want to support you and not talk what I mean to do.
Speaker 4: I don't know what happens with the Lovotics and the Swifties. Yeah, like they go after people.
Speaker 3: Oh, it's just there's there's no point never responding to people who have.
Speaker 4: Like and look if somebody, if somebody took your statement and threatened this person, that's not on you, that's on them, right, So you didn't tell people, hey, go and.
Speaker 2: No, that's the last thing I wanted.
Speaker 3: I don't think you're morally culpable here. I just think it's just it causes more trouble than it ever needs to be.
Speaker 1: So I'll just erase it then, and then I'll just block her. I didn't want to be that person that blocks her, you know, because I wanted to keep the lines of communication open.
Speaker 2: But now need too, I know, I don't.
Speaker 3: You don't need to be the bigger person on the internet. You just need to be not part of it, or you have to outright win, which is pretty much impossible.
Speaker 2: Oh right. I didn't want to win. I don't want to win. I just wanted to.
Speaker 4: As as it sometimes blocking people is okay.
Speaker 3: Just like war games, the only way to win is never play at all. So one stays clean on the internet if they involve participating in that sort of stuff.
Speaker 1: I know, and normally, like I said, I don't, I don't respond to that kind of stuff. Oh my god, but Eric does whenever he'sed, Oh, every single time there's around.
Speaker 2: It's okay, you can express your opinion. It's okay. I won't call you. I'm not going to call anybody else out any other time. All right.
Speaker 1: So there was something I was reading online about useless things that people have in their brain that they have memorized at some point in their life, that like, I can't do my own taxes, I don't remember what I did two days ago. I don't know what I'm supposed to do tomorrow like I had my memories not but I remember this.
Speaker 2: From fourth grade Christian camp? Will you want you ain't chi gun? If a coach? You won't you want to? I'll come on. You said you would.
Speaker 1: Why don't you want to talk about Jesus?
Speaker 3: You do? Yeah?
Speaker 2: You you learned that song too?
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, it's still sung at camp around the world, is it? Wow?
Speaker 1: I will never forget that, or I'm glad I didn't have two four eight four five one six my phone number when I was growing up. I'll never forget that. And then nine five seven three seven three seven was another one. But like, do you guys have something that is just useless? Taking up space in your brain?
Speaker 3: That yep?
Speaker 2: Okay, what what is yours?
Speaker 4: The number for the weather. When I was a kid, my dad would always say, hey, call you al three one two one two and find out what the weather is. And I still remember that number eight five three one two one two UL three one two one two.
Speaker 2: Okay, what kind of old school? It sounds like it's from like the fifties. It doesn't even have all the numbers.
Speaker 4: Wait, well, because you only had to do an area code. Remember back in the old days, they didn't have all these different boundaries. So our phone number was an eight five eight, No, it was the six six one nine.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Fine, And then they split and then there was an eight five eight area code, and so that's when you used to.
Speaker 1: Have to put in the Brian, were you around at all when they're four one one?
Speaker 2: When you had to call four one one for information?
Speaker 3: Uh? Yeah, I called five on one once for my dad for traffic.
Speaker 1: But uh we also had a number to call for the time. Remember that what was that number? That number for?
Speaker 3: Like what time it was?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, to get the correct time?
Speaker 3: Oh all right, I know that like you know clocks or the thing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, didn't know they weren't.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so you like, yeah, it was really super important to find out the time, so there was a number for that.
Speaker 3: I remember floppy disks. Those were fun, Oh floppy.
Speaker 1: Do you remember like party lines, like when you'd get in like I don't know how it really worked, but like you'd kind of connect with like random people through this like one phone number.
Speaker 2: What about you, Brian, what do you remember ticking up space in your brain?
Speaker 3: The mitochondria is the powerhouse of the cell.
Speaker 4: Okay, why does that not surprise me as all?
Speaker 3: Let's see, I you know, I remember some stuff from my old job that I really don't know why, like my clock and pin and things like that, also the combination, just some things that should not be around God? What else useless things I remember?
Speaker 2: Do you know the will you want to change?
Speaker 1: Kind of if I quest to you said, I'm just going to talk about Jesus, do you have to sing it?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 2: I'm good, Okay, I might.
Speaker 3: I might still know the preamble to the Constitution. I don't know. I have a lot of useless information in my brain though. Yeah, pretty good trivia.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, hey, hey do you remember your locker combination?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 1: No, I don't remember that either, but I remember I had a sticker for I didn't even know what this meant, but everybody had this in their so I had to have it too. It was for in and out Burger, but you cut I cut out the B and the R, so it said.
Speaker 2: In and out urge. I just thought it was like I was being super cool.
Speaker 3: It's so funny.
Speaker 1: I don't remember. I didn't even know what it meant. I didn't even know because I had it was junior high school. I didn't know what it meant, Like six in.
Speaker 2: And out urge. That's so dumb. Oh my god.
Speaker 1: Evan's boyfriend had an in and Out for the first time in his life. Loved day.
Speaker 3: Okay, I love In and Out, but I think we all need to acknowledge that In and Out is painfully average. It is incredibly average, but it is consistently good at an average level. Like it's great for what it is, but it is not special at all.
Speaker 2: I disagree with you.
Speaker 4: They love the girl cheese, I disease.
Speaker 3: It's good, but it's not special. It's just that it's the most plain ass burger you could ever get.
Speaker 2: It is.
Speaker 1: It's cheap, delicious, the sauce is delicious, and it's cheapest, you know what with for the combo less than ten bucks.
Speaker 2: I mean, it's the cheapest thing around.
Speaker 3: It's not special that it is literally just the most.
Speaker 2: Like based in your opinion, in your opinion, I don't know.
Speaker 3: I love it and now I just don't, Like I could understand if it was disappointing for some people, or you know, you come to California, you're like kind of try in and out and you're like, oh, it's just a regular burger, like yep, but it's only like four bucks, So, oh.
Speaker 1: My god, I want that so bad right now. I bet the line would be so long though.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they have terrible drive throughs.
Speaker 2: You're looking at me like, don't ask me to go with you.
Speaker 3: And me in the truck on the way there.
Speaker 2: Oh i'd love that. I need that. I need to do something.
Speaker 1: Come on, Erica, Daddy, Look, it's it's only come on, you got We're almost We're done.
Speaker 2: We're done.
Speaker 1: We're making this a short one. How much how long has this been? Okay, we're done, you know what, This is a short one. We had a long week. Mama talked about we talked about the Internet, troll. We talked about his car, we talked about the secret sound and things we've memoried, anything else you want to talk about. We don't talk about politics on the show because that's what we are, an escape from all of that nonsense.
Speaker 3: What do you guys think about Biden dropping?
Speaker 1: No, no, no, I'm just saying we're staying away from politics.
Speaker 2: I don't I don't care what side you're on.
Speaker 3: Well, what do you mean I'm talking about? I'm talking about Donald Trump, the former Apprentice showrunner.
Speaker 2: What about him?
Speaker 3: You know, pretty crazy politics? Just what he's up to me.
Speaker 2: I had this, I have anything interesting to end on.
Speaker 1: This is boring. This is boring. This is boring. This is boring. I was like, oh, here's some No, this is boring. You know what.
Speaker 2: No, we're done.
Speaker 3: I'll tell you about my favorite joke real quick.
Speaker 2: Okay, let's end on a joke.
Speaker 3: No, no, it's not like that, because it's only funny in the context. Anyways, after Conan O'Brien retired, he started a podcast right like a video podcast, kind of like the Joe Rogan and he had one of Norm McDonald's old joke writers on the show to interview him and I forget how but Jeffrey Epstein comes up and he's like something about He's like, he's like, oh, you know, like you know ever since Epstein? He's like, what happened to the normous joke? Greer goes what happened to Epstein? Or no? Sorry, he's like, he's like, you know something something. Jeffrey Epstein's like, well, that guy is not around anymore. He's like, what do you mean. He's like, no, no, I'm talking about f Epstein, the New York financier. And he's like, yeah, okay, you know, I'm butchering it.
Speaker 1: And it's I'm trying to follow your I'm trying to follow like desperately.
Speaker 3: No punchline is the problem. It's a norm McDonald's style joke. So there's no punchline.
Speaker 1: Well, then you need to start. You need to end with us with a joke. Look a joke up real quick, or pull one out of your butt.
Speaker 3: I don't have Okay, I've got one, all right, go What do Catholic pre and Christmas trees have in common?
Speaker 1: What do Catholic priests and Christmas trees have in common?
Speaker 3: I'm just going to preface this is offensive. Oh no, mildly.
Speaker 2: They like to climb things. I don't know.
Speaker 3: Their balls are just for decoration.
Speaker 2: No, that wasn't bad offense, not.
Speaker 3: As offensive as I could have made it.
Speaker 2: Oh, I know, Oh, I know totally.
Speaker 1: The only story I told at Charlie's wedding was the Catholic school poem that he read. I didn't tell the Shrek thing. I didn't tell. I was very good. I didn't tell the tampon. Did I tell you about the tampon story? I didn't tell the tampon story. I read the room. Everything was cool and I was very didn't embarrass my child, I don't think good.
Speaker 4: Just thehes.
Speaker 2: No, he didn't know about that because he was so busy doing all the all the other things in a groom.
Speaker 3: Just the worst time.
Speaker 2: I mean, it was just it was just a lot, a lot at once. And there's other things that I can't really describe to you.
Speaker 3: Del her evening, I know, like, oh.
Speaker 2: My god, but I did it. I know that was so it was that loud, though, it was seriously that loud.
Speaker 1: But all right, that's it. I'm done and we're going to be back next week. Hopefully somebody will have guessed the secret sound. If not, the secret sound is back a hundred bucks. Guess away, guess away, I guess.
Speaker 3: Wait one more time. Okay, yep, that's so clear.
Speaker 1: Wherever you're listening to this comment YouTube, Instagram, Facebook, TikTok, wherever, I will read them and I will let you know if you got it right or not. I know, I'm kind of glad that it's like it's going. Oh, it's taking the time. It's time too. But anyway, so you get a hundred dollars if you guess it. So anyway, let's end this and we'll be back next week full throttle. I promise I'll be back to my normal self.
Speaker 4: Just like that'll boring, I.
Speaker 2: No, it won't. I'm my normal self is not normal. It's far from normal. But I love you guys for listening.
Speaker 1: Thank you so much for all your sweet things you said about like Charlie and the wedding and my daughter, and it just means a lot, means a whole lot, and I love you and love your podcast.
Speaker 4: Did Stacy have a good time at the wedding?
Speaker 1: Yes, Stacy was my brain the whole time because, like I had to drive so much, so so many places. I'm like I literally needed her as my brain for like directions and stuff. I'm like, Stacy, please be my brain. And there was like one instance which I can't talk about, where I was like digging my hand my nails into her skin so hard she was I'll explain later, but it was we had. But that said, the reception was really fun, Like my sister and I had to dance off and it was really Actually, it turned out to be really fun.
Speaker 2: It was really, really, really fun.
Speaker 3: I'm looking forward to our off air conversation.
Speaker 4: I could have seen that.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, Eric, your package is so freaking on display right now.
Speaker 2: Look at that. Look at No, you.
Speaker 1: Don't need to check it out, dude, Eric, you are showing off right now.
Speaker 3: I think, yeah, lo.
Speaker 2: Lo Loki. Look look what's going on.
Speaker 1: I mean, everybody knows you're blessed, but yo, come on, you're not an Olympic. You're not that Olympic dude with the potato in his pants or whatever.
Speaker 4: I'm studying for them, trying out for the Olympics.
Speaker 1: My god, Jesus, thank you did you raised the camera? Thank you?
Speaker 3: You're staring at me?
Speaker 4: All right?
Speaker 2: Log out? I already logged out.
Speaker 1: Love your podcast, I love you, my sweet babies, my guys.
Speaker 2: Bye, b by bye