Speaker 1: From workhouse connect and AJ Benze fame.
Speaker 2: Uh, he'd liked to be walked on a leash and play really dirty, kinky sex games.
Speaker 3: The guy put the cock in the peacock network.
Speaker 1: Okay, bitch, hey folks, welcome back to Everything is a Bitch. Mike's sitting here with AJ for episode sixty six. It is Thursday, the twenty third of July, the twenty th of July. Yes, the summer that flew by. Really AJ's in Chicago and preparing for what are you going to? I guess that's a week or memorial service for Jack on Saturday.
Speaker 2: Saturday Saturday out of the restaurant Eddie murlows for three hours.
Speaker 3: Rosalie paid for upen bar and steak sandwiches.
Speaker 2: This food there too, But then like forty people are coming to the house afterward for more food. Rosie cooked sausage and peppers, pesto ravioli in the red sauce chicken wings.
Speaker 3: It doesn't stop. Should I gets better?
Speaker 1: Call like for eight portaties outside.
Speaker 2: Meanwhile, she's rubbing about her upper chest Attica. It goes back and forth every few days, like just get off your feet, What the fuck are you doing? You get all these people are flying in. If you're in pain. What happens if she takes a paint pill then she gets nauseous that she has no she can't take pain pills. She sticks with advilentine because she gets nauseous, and she's just to lay down a days over.
Speaker 3: I'm like, all right, you.
Speaker 1: Know, tell us she might try this because I have really you know, I've had the surgeries and I have bad siatica. Yeah, uh a leave works a lot better.
Speaker 3: Yeah as in that, Yeah, I know.
Speaker 1: And the others for me. I don't know why, but it does. It might It might just help her to switch it up.
Speaker 3: Alive can do motrins. But we was good.
Speaker 2: But you know, she texts the gummy to go to bed, like I didn't went to the gummy store yesterday. So she's sleeping, Okay, I think she's I mean, she's a little nervous, I think because you know, we're all going to cry again on Saturday. Obviously not we'll have a ton of laughs, but there'll be some, you know, people we haven't seen. I'm seeing my brother of Frankie. You haven't seen Frankie like four years because Orlean a lot of people are coming by, people from Jersey, like I said, Florida, New York.
Speaker 3: It's pretty cool. They're all coming out.
Speaker 1: So you know that's good. I mean, he deserves it. He was a great guy and touch a lot of people's lives exactly.
Speaker 2: So you know, I didn't tell you this, but one of my listeners on Fame writes to me out of the blue, I talked about Jack show. He says, you know, if it wasn't for Jack, for then as I don't think I would have learned how to swim. This kid, one of my listeners had swim lessons from Jack and camp and he said, I'm from I'm from New York, from California. The point is, when you're young and live in a state by the beach, you're not going to get have a lot of fun if you can't swim. So Jack was patient me learned how to shwn like three weeks whatever.
Speaker 3: He you know doing that Jack well.
Speaker 2: Jack was the head swimming instructor of two different day camps on Long Island, Driftwood and West Hills, and he was always a life creaty was always certify as a lifeguard.
Speaker 3: And then he did it sometimes in our pool for extra money. He would be home in charge whatever charge. Now younger kids were coming. Yeah, yeah, and we do like an April in May when the pool was freezing.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, I know, well, if you need the money, we'll open the pool up Jesus Christ on April maybe May.
Speaker 1: But I remember on a bed. I don't know if you, I don't know who the hell was with on a bed, I dove into the canal of March. It's like one of those one of those March days that come out of nowhere. All of a sudden, it's sixty five degrees and Sunday, and a bunch of people at the house was on the dock and somebody says, you know, five bucks if you dive in or whatever, which you know five bucks? M was It's like a full tank of gas. Are you kidding? Yeah, I'll dive in. And I don't know how that water had to be fifty five degrees maybe sixty degrees. What did you what did you just do? What did you just do?
Speaker 3: I know this thing was loose. I put it back in the Okay, okay.
Speaker 1: Aj Ben's's recording will continue on a new track. Usually it's Kenny that's sucking me up, folks, my finger hitting.
Speaker 3: I swear to God the HDMI whatever for the thing I.
Speaker 1: Think is way too sensitive. All of this freaking technology. God, so many crew I feel like we haven't talked in two weeks. So all this crazy shit going on in the world, Let's see where the heck do we start? Everywhere you look, Well, it's good that you're not in La at least you're not there while the ship like is is going down all this. There's another a water mein burst in West Hollywood again this morning.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's crazy. I saw Coldwater Canyon had water just like a river, like a wild river ride terrible. I don't know, it's bad, but it washes the scum off the street and then the homes have to disappear into shelters or wherever the hell they go because Mike, we you know, it's disgusting. It's disgusting at Los Angeles certain parts.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, well, and it's and to hear that that whole infrastructure there, all of that plumbing is over one hundred years old. I mean, I don't know what how old this stuff is in in other big US City's a figure that there's an overall uh you know, municipal plan to change out that stuff over time, you would think so, I wouldn't think a hundred plus years would be the normal.
Speaker 2: Well, we don't fix We don't fix our bridges, we don't fix our tunnels. You know, you see what's I mean? That's New York, New York as well, New York. That's the same ship that the roads in la are disgusting. It's happening in a lot of cities, a lot of states, especially with all the fraud being committed.
Speaker 3: We've been hearing about.
Speaker 2: Insane amounts of fraud. I mean, one guy was successful at moving forty one million dollars into his account some fucking nobody with a medicaid or medicare fraud.
Speaker 3: I can't believe it.
Speaker 1: The one guy that was one point two billion, that Jesus that he was. But but that that's separate, that's a separate world from what do we what do we invest in infrastructure? And who's right? How often are we replacing one hundred and twenty year old pipes?
Speaker 3: Just to give you that, just.
Speaker 2: To tell you well, it's not really terribly related to piping. But the park I live across from on too hunger. They put up this big wooden thing. I think she's an American Indian.
Speaker 3: I don't know what she was.
Speaker 2: But it was a big piece of wood, a nice painting, and I said to my son, that's going to last a day, maybe a day. The next day, red spray paint all over it, fucking holes in it.
Speaker 3: It's not it's dis fascinating.
Speaker 1: It was like a memorial.
Speaker 2: And I think I think it was a Native American because I craned my neck to the left to see it.
Speaker 3: But she was pretty and it was big. The next day.
Speaker 2: I mean, there are great neighborhoods in California where this ship doesn't go on. I just don't happen to live in those neighborhoods.
Speaker 1: I don't know where those neighborhoods are anymore. I think I think they're almost all gone. Let's see, you see about the killer whale off.
Speaker 3: Of I just saw that. I just saw that.
Speaker 1: Interesting. Yeah, I don't know what that means.
Speaker 2: I don't know, but they're getting a little closer. I've always had a fear when you're out in the ocean, not really a fear, but you see these boats get capsized from an orca killer where landing on the back of it, at the front of it, and it just goes down. There's no match for you know whatever. They weigh three three tons, I don't know. I don't know if they weigh or killer whales, but some of them so they're just a four ton sunfish, one of the biggest fish in the ocean. Two orcas were watching it. There's a video they just one orca puts its nose into the sun. The sunfish becomes confetti. That's how powerful these things are. Two killer whales destroyed this four tons sunfish and seconds.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 1: I saw a couple of those over the years. I mean, yeah, they would be they would wow, they would get in in the inlet. Oh, and they're really they're bizarre looking. And even the first time I came upon one, I had no idea what it was. It was huge. I thought it was a whale at first or something like that. But yeah, they're just these huge, harmless Yeah, I guess they're just they're whale food. But you never saw I never saw a whale whale the entire time, No, never there. So having a killer whale come in, although not as scary as story I saw this actually happened in India. But a a leopard, a freaking leopard walked right into a liquor store. This is not like the beginning of a joke. A leopard walk A leopard walked into a freaking liquor store in India, which I mean, I don't know, it's just the wilderness and the cities, they're just everything's intertwined. And so leopard just comes walking down the street, walks into the to the liquor store and Sanjay gur Jar, the proprietor, got mauled by the leopard. But I was able to successfully slide out Jesus and then pulled down the whatever metal like you know, garage door type thing, so he trapped He trapped the leopard in the liquor store. And there's a camera in there, so I mean, this was this was a leopard that preferred it's hard liquor, so not the wine. So it was over in the hard liquor section and it consumed quite a bit, although they still say they had to tranquilize it. Oh yeah, but but somehow it didn't kill the guy just mauled them and he escaped and a lot of liquor.
Speaker 2: But yeah, well I think I saw that video. It was black and white from above. I think I sawed a few days ago. Yeah, it came out of nowhere and it took them and took his arm and take a side and he got out of his slid out. Yeah, don't you know. India is one of those countries where you know, there's always four of the street. There's the people self full of the street. They eat with rats cralling on their food, rats share their food. There's a lot of food for a leopard to come out of the wilderness and look.
Speaker 1: For or a or something like that.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, it's It's.
Speaker 1: Not high on my list of countries to visit. Never never, you know, were a billion people lived there.
Speaker 3: Remember Peter that scroll he lived next to me to the right. It was a year older.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so Peter.
Speaker 2: Peter became a huge artist, designer, textile designer, and as a kid he went to India for a summer. He came back very different, like something went down in India. And then after he left school he went out to live in India. He has a place in India, place in France. But he's doing amazingly well. But I mean, I couldn't live out there.
Speaker 3: I can't.
Speaker 1: No, I mean, I guess so he never had a leopard.
Speaker 3: Walk into his shop, Jesus Christ.
Speaker 1: Or probably didn't have a leopard. It was also the one hundredth anniversary of Babe Ruth catching a baseball thrown out of an airplane.
Speaker 3: I never heard that story.
Speaker 1: I never heard that story either. I saw in the post other day that they did one hundredth anniversary thing of it. And you know what, I mean, it's going to break your hat. I think no, come on, I mean.
Speaker 3: Three hundred feet Wait, the play was that? How high was the plane?
Speaker 1: The play was only three hundred feet?
Speaker 3: Oh? I thought it was up there, Okay, three hundred feet.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Like, I don't know if it was way up I don't know how you'd find the ball right, because that, to me, that's the challenge of this would be, Okay, where's the ball right? Because it's like the highest pop up anyone's ever hit in Major League history, and you got to get under the ball right. So, uh, maybe this seemed like a feat back in Babe Ruth's day or something, because I don't think that I think I could do this.
Speaker 3: I mean, these are the days of the Titanic. I mean a lot, a lot of stupid shit was going on back.
Speaker 1: Well, no, I know, but you still had big you know, Louke Gerrig and Bibe Ruth and these guys hitting the shit out of a baseball cat. I mean, three hundred feet is higher than somebody majorly kill like mashes a pop up. It gets way under a ball, but with a big swing, they might hit it one hundred Maybe it does be a little bit more than one hundred feet in the air.
Speaker 3: There's no thirty story moonshots. That's a long shot.
Speaker 1: They're not going to hit it three hundred feet in the They can hit it three hundred feet and hit and fifty feet. Yeah, but that's getting in on the barrel of the bat and hitting it out right, get straight up. No, no, but I don't know that'ching a ball out of a plane at three hundred feet.
Speaker 2: I mean, I guess back then it was her feet. But now it's like not a problem, you.
Speaker 1: Know, uh right, So why would you have an anniversary for it?
Speaker 2: No, it's one of those this day, these this day and history kind of stuff. Maybe it's different than always doing something important. But you know, when Joey was learning not learning. When he was playing baseball in high school, we would do this drill at night. We'd go into the street light. He'd have his catcher's mitt and I would throw a baseball underhand way over the street light because it was on, and you lose.
Speaker 3: You lose the ball.
Speaker 2: You lose until it comes back to the street light and you make a catch.
Speaker 3: But so three hundred feet have to be moving a lot unless they just dropped. They probably just dropped it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they drop it off for like a byplane like that. I mean, you've got to pick You have to pick the ball up. That's the hard thing. But once you pick the ball up, you got it. Yeah, And I don't know, you know, naked eye with twenty twenty vision, I don't know that you can see the ball at three hundred feet. So you probably have to get in a spot and the scanning the whole area constantly, and maybe at one hundred and fifty feet or so two hundred feet you might pick it up for the first time, but you're definitely not going to see it all.
Speaker 2: What was more impressive three was Jackson Dart's bomb on the guy in the jet ski.
Speaker 3: That was a great pass. That was fun. You had to leave the guy bout like thirty yards and it was great. It was fun.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we just gotta get scattered him to stop doing batslips on that.
Speaker 1: You're not gonna get scat of him to stop doing anything, which I think is great.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, My giant giants are kind of feeling the kind of like the Knicks in that we got this feel good thing going on. We got you know, uh.
Speaker 2: What's his name back, Not that he's going to do much, but uh, I think he You think he can you just throw on the slant over the middle of you know who knows, but Odell back?
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, no, I mean I was watching Odell go through these drills the other day and he looks, he looks shifty, looks fast. Yeah, who knows. I mean, look that could He's not that old a guy. No, you know, uh he he obviously got in his own head and got fucked up and went down a bad path. But I think he's still got skills.
Speaker 3: Sure, sure, you know, we'll.
Speaker 1: We'll see what happens. But but you know, everybody loves Dart and Scataboo because they're fucking crazy and.
Speaker 3: No coach new coach you know.
Speaker 2: Uh, then we got a big lineman too, didn't we didn't we sign a big lineman.
Speaker 3: I'm not lost.
Speaker 1: They lost Dexter Lawrence, they lost the big defensive lineman, but they got a drafted a linebacker, a great linebacker out of Ohio State with the number two pick. And so they've got uh you know, they got Burns, they got h what's his name? Uh, the l s U guy number five. I can't ever remember. Think. I mean, they've they've got some, they got some defensive athletes. So we'll see, we'll see.
Speaker 3: You never to spoil the playoff team.
Speaker 1: Look, I think Dallas could suck. I think the Eagles are going to take another step backward. And so Washington was. If he's healthy, yeah, you know, uh, they'd be good. But we'll see what the heck happens. Anyway, the biggest thing that happened in sports this week that made me happy was seeing ESPN fire Ryan Clark that was number one with a silver bullet. Uh after it was the biggest race baiter in sports and just a jackass, I mean, wearing those stupid Lavernon Shirley everything else.
Speaker 3: I can't even watch it. I mean also, but you know they Stephen A.
Speaker 2: Smith and because he's acting all upset and ship, here's the him and him and now what's his name? The other big guy therese guys have such a huge they must have one hundred million dollars between them and contracts.
Speaker 3: So ESPN's going to make some moves, just like Disney.
Speaker 2: Made their big wayoffs and every company's doing way ups now.
Speaker 1: But you know these guys, well, I'd love to know if like you know, uh, you're Stephen A. Smith or or you're Pat McAfee or you're Jalen Brunson. At a point somebody could say to you, look, you deserve this. You on paper are important enough to make this much money. But if you take a little bit less, you get the team can be a lot strong. I think when you're talking about a sports team that's competing for a championship, an honorable guy like Jayalen Brunston is going to do the right thing. And Tom Brady did it and yeah I have done it. But when when you're on a network, I mean, I know who gives just going to take everything they can tell and when it's Disney, forget, you know they they know how much the Brass and Disney Corporate are making and everything else.
Speaker 2: I mean, to find out you're fired on the air is such a terrible thing, Like if you're a big company, you got to do better than that. And it reminded me when I was at E and they canceled my talk show. As we were driving to the the loft to do the show, I had Chris Rock coming on a few of the people and I got the call from the Brass saying, cancel the show. I'm like, I'm going to the I'm going. I'm in the car now we're not doing the show. What the fuck do I tell people? I said, you know. Then I had a big phone call and I laid everybody's asshole out like crazy, you have to. I got back to the hotel, but yeah, people have to do better and getting you know, letting people know they're fired and things didn't work out, you can't.
Speaker 3: That's all. I hate the guy.
Speaker 2: Stephen they Smith thinks he was the main reason why NFL Live was the best NFL show.
Speaker 3: I don't see that at all.
Speaker 1: No, I saw the stupid trend line with the number. The guy was terrible. He was awful on every topic. I mean, I never once saw him make a comment that I thought was slightly insightful. And you could tell in certain certain times you could see that the people around him didn't like him.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I know.
Speaker 1: And I don't mean the white people around him. I mean the people around him, I don't quite black and everything in between. I think the guy's just a jackass that nobody wanted to work with and and he wore out as welcome. And yeah, they should have handled it better than than than it was handled.
Speaker 2: Cam Newton was gone. Cam Newton with the fucking hair and the hats and the bow ties and the tank time, that guy I see there. There's the problem. You have a big podcast and you and you're still on the air on a sports network or any other network. You got to be so careful what you say. And I think Kim Newton didn't do himself any favors when he had Ray J. You know, Kim his first boyfriend in Mexico, Uh, talking about what it came smell like.
Speaker 3: You know, have you are you gay? Have you been with a man like?
Speaker 2: Those are things that Sports Sports ESPN doesn't want to hear, you know what, Your guy on sports talking like that on his podcast.
Speaker 1: Look, I think you just you have to drive revenue. You have to gift to create audience, and you have to drive revenue. And I don't think outside of you know, some some boundaries that they they they put there. They care what you do as long as you bring in ratings and your advertiser friendly. McAfee's get all your ship's kind of outrageous in some of his stuff, but they don't because they care. They give the money.
Speaker 2: But you know, I just don't like the fact that these guys can be such races and stay on for so long.
Speaker 3: But you know, they got to make moves.
Speaker 2: You got to get rid of people who make I just think if you're going to be on a podcast like well I did. Bill Maher's podcast is so heavily controlled by HBO. He's told me sometimes I don't know what he's even coming on un till I'm at my house ready to go down to the room. They're very particular about who Bill has on Club Random because he's got such a big show on HBO. So I think a big network might kind of step on your toes sometimes about a guest, or be careful to say this, don't say that.
Speaker 3: And Cam Newton doesn't give a shit.
Speaker 1: He's well for sure. If the network controls the podcast, it all depends on the talent and how much, whether they signed on to have ESPN control the podcast or they're doing something independent. But what I couldn't believe they did was get rid of Carl Ravitch right before the Little League World Series, because that's you know, that'sture, your summer event. He's been the voice of it for I don't know how many years, right, And I don't know who they're gonna have to do it. I haven't seen that yet. But uh, and that's when it comes up in days, yeah, very soon.
Speaker 2: When they see the people they fired, you go back to Jameel Hill, I still see you on Instagram or TikTok whoever. Just an it's just a hateful race baiting woman. And it looks like they're cleaning house. But I know there's plenty of white people got fired too. But I think they realized, you know, this is like not, this is not going well for our audience.
Speaker 1: No, I don't think. I don't think that. I think they get enough audience research that they know the audience didn't like Ryan Clark and maybe maybe three or five years ago. The fact that he was black might have saved him, even though the audience data said he's awful. I think so. I think maybe the only thing that's happened is that's gonna save you anymore. You don't get the DEI save anymore good. It's you know, if the audience, if the audience is not uh is not behind you, then yeah, they're gonna get rid of you, right. And they were. They were paying them like two and a half million dollars a year, which is I mean a lot of money for what I saw that guy doing.
Speaker 3: I know, the money people making out there.
Speaker 2: What about just three oh, the girls, the ladies on the view, I mean, of course what he cuts her two million whatever it is.
Speaker 1: And what two millions?
Speaker 3: Two million?
Speaker 2: And then the other girl to the left far the one worked for Trump, Pharah great from I don't kind of pretty.
Speaker 3: If she worked for Trump, she's in the high six figure range.
Speaker 2: FU do these girls do? They just sit there and complain high six figures? God knows what Sonny Hostain is getting. But now they're on set, Sam because they lowered the you know that there's less average eleven, there's less wardrobe now so they can have a big wardrobe, they gotta they pare it down. What we took a price cut? I think a few of them took a price cut. I don't know why I'm on the view, but you know, the money that people are making to do virtually very little is insane.
Speaker 1: Well what's crazy is that that's indicative that the show is still making a ton of money, which I mean, I don't who the fuck watches that there?
Speaker 3: I'd love this women.
Speaker 1: Okay, well i'd love but over the air television, the ratings suck everywhere. You see what these cable channels are bringing it. You know, Fox brags about being number one and all of these things, and then you look and inside the demo, you know, eighteen to forty nine adults. Some of these shows have like one hundred thousand people, twenty five thousand people watching.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean that.
Speaker 2: Bumball got down to nothing for a while. It was really Don Lemon got shit. I was getting more people back in the day on my show of Different World.
Speaker 3: Now it's options. We all got options.
Speaker 1: But but the fragmentation of audience should equal the fragmentation salary.
Speaker 3: You can't know, so I.
Speaker 1: Don't understand how unless there's just so much money in the clips from these shows and social media that it just overcomes anything that they're that that they would be making over the air. I don't know. I'd love to see a P and L on a show right now and exactly where the money is coming in from and what they're paying these uh, these people, because and you know, similar things in in in in some sports. I mean baseball, yeah you got one hundred and sixty two games, but nobody's watching. The numbers are not good, and the salaries are enormous. I don't know how the hell it works. I'd love to see the freaking p and ls.
Speaker 2: I know it's it's yeah, there's so much money being tossed around, but I don't know why you got money being tossed around. And then you've got huge companies laying people off like Facebook and tech companies are letting people off, firing people. Disney just did a big, big move.
Speaker 1: Look, they don't you know, they don't need the coders. I mean that's one one thing that's happening is you know, AI is because of what agents do with them, like augentic AI is right, you don't need coders because you've got the agents doing the coding. So you're going to have losses of certain kinds of jobs and likely gains of different kinds of jobs. But it's not going to be that the person who was told fifteen years ago you got to go to college and learn how to code. That that person is going to where the new jobs are going to be. That person's going to be able to easily slide into it because that's going to have a completely different set of skills that they want the people to have.
Speaker 2: But talk about money and how it's done. That reached sn flight fomona million again.
Speaker 1: That was his old that was the one they did in twenty.
Speaker 2: But I thought one show week, that's what's gonna get one show week and his money is not His money hasn't been lowered his salary.
Speaker 1: Oh, it has to have been.
Speaker 3: Well, they got rid of Benji Bronk.
Speaker 1: Who was Yeah, I know, they got rid of a lot.
Speaker 2: Of fucking great riders so fast on a zoom call. The world has become so harsh, man. These guys are what Trump with the starting for twenty twenty two, twenty three years and you get fired over a zoom call, Get the fuck.
Speaker 3: Out of here.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, it's it's not nice, it isn't you know. That's a that's a different scenario that that company is not a company that's doing particularly well. People aren't listening to satellite radio, you know. They they they own Pandora and uh you know it does okay, but uh, Spotify does a heck of a lot better. Sure, you know, So who who knows? I gotta I gotta a test for you. I won't be able to give you the results instantly, but but this is one that came out of an AI experiment and I took mine the other day and then I can I can feed a little bit about you to the AI, which I did in your case. Yeah, so that it recreates the the questions, which are just two choice ten multiple choices, and you know you have two choices on each one, okay, and you just have to pick. It's not even really a question. It's it's I'm gonna give you like two names, and you're gonna pick the one you want, Okay, Okay, So first one Kobe or lebron Kobe, Second one Ketchup or Mustard Mustard, Third one Ginger or Marianne oh Ginger. Next answer Ruby, Yeah, Rubio, Star Wars or Star Trek.
Speaker 3: Oh, yes, this just you got me. I hate both of him, but I'll go Star Wars. I don't like it.
Speaker 1: Denzel or Samuel L.
Speaker 3: Jackson, Denzel by a Mile.
Speaker 1: I wonder what you're gonna do here? Donald Trump or Ronald Reagan Trump.
Speaker 2: I already have Reagan's daughter. I mean, how much closer could I get? I'll take Trump. I like Trump Trump over Reagan. Yeah, okay, too much?
Speaker 1: Guide Show Okay, okay, the Godfather of.
Speaker 3: Jaws, Godfather over anything?
Speaker 1: Okay. High school or college? High school, steak or lobster.
Speaker 2: I have steak more often. I love lobster. If I had my last meal, I probably goes. Yeah, I'll go lobster.
Speaker 3: I'll go. Okay. So that's tough. That's tough.
Speaker 1: So you were Kobe Mustard, Ginger, Rubio, Star Wars, Denzel Trump, the Godfather, high School, Lobster. Okay, so it's gonna tell me everything about you as a man based upon those.
Speaker 3: That's insane, and uh what you're plugging it now?
Speaker 1: I plugging him. When we're done, it takes takes some minutes. So I want to say how different you were than me, and it would have been interesting we had Kenny doing this. Okay, So I'm Kobe. I'm a Ketchup, so that's different than you. I'm a Marianne that's different than you. I'm with you on Rubio. I'm gonna start Trek that's different than I'm a Denzel. I'm a Reagan different than you. I'm a Jaws different than you. I'm a College different than you.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Uh, And I'm a lobster with you. So yeah, you can be all right. Kind of surprise. I thought we're gonna have a lot more of those in common.
Speaker 2: I like, I only just catch about one thing, a hamburger. I've never touched Ketchup's out of a hamburger. My hot dogs get mustard. I like mustard on my sandwiches. So to me, if I have French fries, I might have four. So yeah, I'll dab it once for for a time, and I'm done with French fries.
Speaker 1: If it was mustard or mayo, where would you have gone?
Speaker 2: Mayo was good too. You can't make potato salad a bay. You can't make a good tune official egg salad. I'm gonna go mayo mustard. That's interesting may more applications.
Speaker 1: All right, we'll see what We'll see what that comes back and tells us about agent cool. All right, you, I know you would have heard of this. I had never heard anything about this, and then I saw a show the other day interviewing this guy. Have you you heard of this clavicular guy?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Yeah, my son, my son knows him. He knows.
Speaker 2: I said, who's this asshole? Or something like, oh, dad, he's been doing this for a while. He gets high on camera.
Speaker 3: He's a man. What's it called man?
Speaker 1: What looks maxing?
Speaker 2: He looks faxing, but doesn't they're doing all he got caught. He gets high on his live his live streams. He said, he's such a dick. But I know what you're going to talk about.
Speaker 1: But he's supposedly got this huge, huge following he does.
Speaker 2: He picks up girls in the street in Miami or wherever he is just by. They know his face, they go bananas.
Speaker 1: He's making up Braiden Eric Peters. Is this guy Braiden Eric petersh He became known in twenty twenty five on TikTok yep uh and Kick. I don't know what the fuck is it.
Speaker 2: I've heard it kick, but it's three younger kids. We don't use a kick, but they use it. I think it's a live stream channel.
Speaker 1: I think Okay, okay, like like twitch.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So he became known in twenty twenty five on TikTok and Kick for his looks maxing content, which commentators have described as extreme and controversial, particularly for his advocacy of practices including far acial bone smash.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's the one that got me.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 2: You know, you want to work out and take steroids and peptids and go ahead. You're a young kid, You're foolish and stupid. But you start taking a fucking ballot and breaking your jaw.
Speaker 3: Well, that's it.
Speaker 1: Bone smashing is the practice of hitting your face with a hammer. Okay, So I mean I don't get this. So, I mean I guess like those plastic surgeons whatever, you always see that they've got those mallets, the guys that work on nose have those. Yeah, no, have those mallets for you know where you know, they're smashing bone in your nose. And then yeah, so I guess if it works for your nose, it can work for your cheekbones.
Speaker 3: Right, But you're not a doctor, and you got to realize.
Speaker 2: I think that the bones will settle and make the draw line stronger. It's all about the draw And I mean, you're the doctor. You don't know what kind of breaks you're giving your face. Let me know, I'll come to your house and punch you out.
Speaker 1: The kid looks pretty good. I mean he's been he's been smashing himself with a hammer and looking like that.
Speaker 2: I mean he's another one that's making a fortune for doing stupid shit like this.
Speaker 3: Unbelievable.
Speaker 1: Well, so you don't you think it works? I think.
Speaker 2: I think I trying to fix somebody's deviated sceptum versus crack of my drilla or a rubber mallet or a steel hammer. It's very different. One's got a doctor involved. That one was just schmucks like him. Look, there's so many people on these TikTok trends who died, whether it's tide pods or cinnamon challenges. Someone's gonna smash their face in and die from this too.
Speaker 3: So stupid.
Speaker 1: Okay, So I uh, I found an article. I found an article. It says bone smashing is a dangerous viral trend often popularized on social media platforms like TikTok and involves repeatedly hitting the face with blunt objects like hammers or sage tools, under the false belief that fracturing the bone will cause it to heal in a stronger, sharper and more defined shape. Yeah, then it says, why it doesn't work. The trend is a severe misinterpretation of Wolf's Law, a biological principle stating that bones adapt to sustained mechanical stress. However, Wolf's Law applies to consistent directional loading like weightlifting. When bone is subjected to sudden blunt force trauma, the result is microtrauma or fracture, not controlled reshaping. So they're saying, no, this is bullshit, doesn't the Wolf's law thing doesn't apply to it?
Speaker 2: And is there a video of him doing it that I haven't seen? You know, he'd be black and blue, he'd be he'd be russed up. I mean, let me see that.
Speaker 1: Apparently in December of twenty five, he did a live stream. Oh God, hitting a man with a Tesla's cybertruck. What did that guy want to do? Zephyr's face getting truck, a whole whole body smash. Oh that that clip's got to be out. They don't have to check that one out. Hit him with a Tesla cyber truck. Yeah, that's look. I'd like my nose to be a little you know, could be just a little flatter. Can you pull the cyber truck in and you know just that.
Speaker 2: That's a little too heavy, Well let me call it rampage Jackson. He'll he'll punch your right out. I mean, I don't know people, I guess I don't know anybody who's nose came back looking better from being having a busted nose.
Speaker 3: I don't, I don't.
Speaker 2: I don't get it's a it's a very risky, stupid thing to do. Because they're young kids. They don't get it yet. And looking good and making money on TikTok our live streams is all that matters to that. I haven't had so many not under range, but people under thirty talking about the millions they make, and I'm like, well, how world does this millions?
Speaker 1: I saw this guy get interviewed and the whoever it was that was interviewing and said, you know, did you ever think you could make millions of dollars doing this? The guy was yeah, yeah, of course, yeah, yeah, of course, and then the interviewers like, shock, what you me? But that just tells you come up with something stupid like you and I could, oh god tomorrow, you know what? Getting shit thrown at you, getting shit thrown at you from ten feet away, ten feet it's got to be the distance. Yeah, that's the right distance.
Speaker 3: Scientific And you wear a little.
Speaker 1: Clip on your nose so you don't smell it, and you make sure your mouth is shut, and we give you a little shower cap for your hair. But then you just get locks of shit thrown at you. And it has to be for twenty seconds. Yeah, that's the proper duration. And then we take the ship and we we pat it down into a facial mask. But you know, you can't smell and you're not opening your mouth, and you wear the shit mask for like fifteen minutes and you will have the soft skin very Yeah.
Speaker 2: Well, look, if you could take the circumcised skin off Korean babies and use it as a moisturize what a lot of actresses do.
Speaker 3: Then what the fuck? Why is it soa while I'm suresseders put shit in their face? Try it out they you know, dude.
Speaker 1: I'm sure we could do the research and find enough properties in ship that we could claim we're good for you.
Speaker 3: Right on, sho go telling ship this.
Speaker 1: Is this is all this kid did. He's like, okay, people are obsessed with their looks. Now, it's even guys. It's you know, now, young guys even want to fuck with their looks because they're seeing every single girl their age is. You know, they're taking selfies all day long and posting ship to Instagram and wearing all the makeup and what Eventually it has some of it has to bleed over and guys have to start doing some of this ship.
Speaker 2: Yeah, guys have to step up a little bit because they can't. We don't use filters, we don't use that ship. And if you're young, every girl's got the trout mouth, the tits out.
Speaker 3: It's that. It's that selfie pose. Where could you the rest of mankind.
Speaker 2: I don't know how long it's gonna last, but all these young kids, your son's my son. They're gonna get married to girls whose pictures they see.
Speaker 3: On Instagram, not a polaroid.
Speaker 2: No one has to go snap with a Kodak camera, go to photo mac or you know, one hour, photo will come back and know what she really is No, it's such a it's such a scam with why these girls look, Oh.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was. The joke's on them because my son's been mashing his face with a hammer for the last four years.
Speaker 3: So just wait a while. Yeah, he's gonna look great, you know, look fucking great. I'm gonna mash my knees. Maybe I'll grow the interesting. I don't know.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna be careful on the knee area. Do you see this? This thing went viral the other day. The uh an old man at an MLB game and the kid in the row in front of him isn't standing up for the anthem, and he slaps him in hand.
Speaker 3: Love the guy, Love the guy.
Speaker 2: My father is like that, take care no, Jimmy, Jimmy Gandelfini and so Prattles kid had a hat on a nice restaurant and he walked over, take.
Speaker 3: Your hat off. Excuse me, who are you?
Speaker 2: Take your fucking hat off and shove up your ass. Of course the kids took it off, but like, yeah, I stand for that stuff. You gotta stand for the anthem. Man, don't don't be a dick in side.
Speaker 1: I think this should be a thing. I mean, everybody over sixty, for all of us over sixty. If you're at a ballgame smacking and someone is disrespecting the anthem, yeah, just smack them in the freaking head. They're there with their friends, are there with their mom, dad, whoever the hell doesn't matter, are there they're disrespecting the anthem.
Speaker 2: Smack them in the head, you know, yeah, all the all the guys who have been to war. This guy was a Vietnam vet, right, Yeah, they fought for this country, you know. Not the same thing with my father, but he got well and in the late sixties, only seventies, if there were two kids in front of us throwing popcorn and talking collod, he smacked the fucking heads together and said, call your father and I'll beat his ass too. I was always petrified if we went to the movies at night. I I had like I had to take roller tombs with me because I'm like, he's gonna hit somebody. I know it, and of course he would.
Speaker 3: So they're different men. I like men like that. I like tough guys.
Speaker 2: I think Trump has brought this out and some men maybe this guy wouldn't have done this, but he's realized that we're being shipped on a lot of unpatriotic people and enough is enough now.
Speaker 1: Could be well, we'll have to watch that. And I think that's a that's a good he.
Speaker 3: Didn't vote for He didn't vote for Comba, that guy, that's for sure.
Speaker 1: Probably not, no, probably not. But they said that she's been inspiring lately. She's she's delivered some great.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, she's the leader. She's leading everybody now, unbelievable. Well was early, it's early.
Speaker 1: I hope. I hope she stays in it for the long haul. We need her the long haul. So because well, news.
Speaker 2: Is gonna start talking. He's gonna sound slick again. And that's gonna fool a lot of people.
Speaker 1: If she's in it, he can't he can't win if she's in it. So he'll never get the nomination. If she stays into the end.
Speaker 3: I think she will.
Speaker 2: She's making them, she's making it obvious and it's gonna be AOC is gonna be the new bar he's saying this, and she's gonna be who she is. She's not gonna win, but just it just shows you how stupid because you know she's gonna pick a running mate like an AOC or something.
Speaker 1: If she gets AOC is running, I know she could be anyone's running mate.
Speaker 3: Well if she if she loses the primary, then I think that.
Speaker 1: Four months from now, AOC is going to be in the league.
Speaker 2: I'll say this book about AOC. Even though she's a stupid bitch, she's very charismatic. You know, she really knows how to make a make a noise and you know, no one really made noises until Trump came along and started talking ship and a lot of politicians are picked up on that, and it's a different kind of it's a different political atmosphere.
Speaker 3: Than it never was.
Speaker 1: I don't think she's had dumb I think she's a lot smarter than Kamala is.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, I agree, and uh uh uh.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna say she's got a better appearance. It's a different for an appearance. Comma's appearance is strong, but uh, you know, AOC can kind of straddle that thing. Pretend she's Latina, yeah, you know, pretend she came from the streets instead of going to be you and all that stuff. I mean she does that code switching stuff like you know, like nobody does it. I think I heard one the other day she did.
Speaker 3: At that show. Oh yeah, you better think you remember for your vacation. You better think you remember. Get the fuck out of here.
Speaker 1: Jazzy Jazz was the best. I'm so sad she's going away. No, she is the fucking best. Yeah, she is the best. You hear her from, you know, fifteen years ago at her prep school, talking perfect English and then uh, and then she's got her get over going.
Speaker 3: Would be the hottest, hottest president. She's got a good body. See, I like them, I like I like them.
Speaker 1: Well, I think she I think she she What she needs is she needs a trainer. She needs to gets because she has she has the general shape, but she's out of shape.
Speaker 3: I could say it recently.
Speaker 1: Yeah, somebody you know really got her in the gym and got her work, and she could look great. And I probably actually, if you know, I'm sure they listen to us for advice. That would be the first thing. No, I'm serious. I would be doing that with AOC right now. Yeah, there's there's probably eight to ten points out there for her. If her boobs look great a campaign right right now, all they are is like big and they're not they're kind of sloppy.
Speaker 3: She gave weight she did get weight. You're so so go.
Speaker 1: Do the work.
Speaker 3: Well, you know, I agree with you. I agree. It's it's a perfect time to look good. Hey, I worked out.
Speaker 2: I did two days for my TV show at the beginning, eight sushi every day. I mean, there are things you got to do to look good on camera.
Speaker 1: Right, And she comes out for a debate in uh in Lululemon. She comes out for her debate where when she wins yoga pants and a halter top.
Speaker 3: She's president Yoga.
Speaker 1: So wait, all the rules have been broken. You can do whatever the fuck you want. So if Trump can say the ship, he can say she can come out in yoga pants and a crop top, shots and hoodies exactly. So it was different if I were if I were her campaign manager, I wouldn't be I wouldn't be worrying about half the ship she's worrying about right now. I would have her in the fucking gym. I'd have a hardcore trainer, and I would be like, you're gonna be on stage in yoga pants and a crop top in four months going against you.
Speaker 2: Hey, she's beating Kamala. She's destroying Kamala. In New Hampshire, New Hampshire polls, she's way ahead, like third teen points. I think it's all only shit. But AOC, if she wasn't such a fucking progressive.
Speaker 1: They just don't do New Hampshire anymore. Was at Iowa they don't do.
Speaker 2: They don't do the Iowa because I just read this morning she's ahead of Kamla. But yeah, I mean, I keep thinking of her in that Boston was a bus she went to Boston College.
Speaker 3: What was she dancing up on a roof?
Speaker 2: And she looks so shut and sexy in that, But that was probably like fifteen years ago. So you know, who knows what's ai when I look at her in the computer. But they play with everything. Sidney's three of these tents twice as big yesterday on Instagram, So either she's on breath control or someone blew them up.
Speaker 1: Tuesdays are big, big blue Beefer Wednesday. Yeah, I wouldn't believe my eyes.
Speaker 3: I'm like, what the hell happened? We're going bigger Jesus.
Speaker 2: Yeah, AOC gets in shape, and yeah, the youth of America loves her progressors loves a trans lover. You know. But if Rubio wins, If Rubio, that's the nomination. He's going to pull in so many people from communist countries like Cuba, and they're gonna hate the progressive and what they're doing, the Democrats socialist, So he could pick up I mean, there's like three million people that could pick up that would vote that come from communist countries in this country.
Speaker 1: Well, most of the people that come from communist countries, I mean Cubans vote Republican.
Speaker 3: Yeah, already.
Speaker 1: So I think the big thing with him is that he gets independence, he gets centrists, you know, and he moderates even slightly to the leftist center. Moderates would look at the crazies and AOC versus somebody of sound mind, good judgment, et cetera, like who's had a real career and done real jobs.
Speaker 2: It's like Bill Mars said, he's going to be seventy, right, he said, you know, I don't know. I don't know who I'm pull my presidential pickers yet.
Speaker 3: I don't know. I don't know yet. But you know, obviously the older Democrats, the sixty five year old, sixty year old Democrats will.
Speaker 2: Always voted that way. They don't want to vote for socialism. They might jump the other way as well.
Speaker 1: He's a perfect example. If Rubio runs against AOC, Bill maherv votes for Rubia.
Speaker 2: I agree, I agree, but it runs against Newsom. Bill Ma's going with Newsom, even though.
Speaker 1: He loves the news can't get there.
Speaker 3: True.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but if she's gone.
Speaker 3: Then he's done. I think unless they throw some mid range governors in there that we don't know about yet, Shapiro is.
Speaker 2: Not going to be and he's a Jew. They'll never happen. That will never happen in this climate. Right now, he't get any votes.
Speaker 3: Whitmer. I mean, they're the same names every fucking fool years, the same names. They bore me.
Speaker 1: Well, we may there may be a somebody new. Well we'll see what the heck happens. But uh, that would be my AOC strategy. As much as I don't want to see her, I know it. But did you see this? I thought they were. They had done this five times already. But Playboy is rebranding again.
Speaker 3: Oh yes, I saw so ridiculous.
Speaker 1: Okay, so they are touting respectful makeovers of their bunnies. It's not porn. Playboy is reviving its iconic Playboy playmates and bunnies as part of a broader effort to modernize the story, but long struggling men's magazine brand. Are they still printing the magazine.
Speaker 2: No, it's digital unless it's coming up. I know it's digital for a while. Maybe it's coming back as a magazine. But he said it right there, it's not porn. Therein lies the problem, because everybody could pick up pornhub read to OnlyFans. The girl next door, that whole thing we grew up with, which was so sexy. We're seeing real girls next door now get laid and go down on guys, et cetera.
Speaker 3: We're seeing it.
Speaker 2: Those are the new girls next door, not the girls from play, but who love it the door and I love that magazine. You gotta get good articles, you gotta get good writers involved. Now you've got a gay editor in chief telling us, and the and the models are telling how.
Speaker 3: Much they want to show. It's not it's not gonna work. It's just terrible. No's my son would never think of our sons.
Speaker 2: They're gonna go pick up a magazine and read it and turn the centerfold list. Whether they want to see visuals of it, they have just a visual.
Speaker 1: No, because I think it. I think these girls are so much classier, and it's it leaves a little something to the imagination. I mean some of the porn is just so disgusting, some of it.
Speaker 2: But you have your pick. It's like going to Basket and Robins times a million.
Speaker 3: The pictures. Pick all you want. Just go through and scroll. Pick it.
Speaker 1: A picture you see the picture of say see that's a little harsh too, even just the picture the model and actress.
Speaker 2: Who's this Cadvin, Yeah, she's on the second ap She's on the second cover.
Speaker 3: Listen, Karadvine Carlodovin.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 3: Well, it was a very sexy kind of actions.
Speaker 2: She looks okay again, But a few couple of years ago she was barefoot, strung out on drugs. They threw her off a private jet. That's really sexy to me. That's the girl I want to see be sexy. That's a slub.
Speaker 3: I don't see.
Speaker 1: Has she been in anything.
Speaker 3: She was a model. She's very much in the in crowd. Mainly a model, but also acts. She was friends with all the right people for while she she modeled.
Speaker 2: She did well, but then she got really strung out on ship and the visuals of her strung out were awful. So she'll ever be sexy to me? What Sidney put Sweeney on the car? Whatever calrad Delvine got paid, Sweeny, you'll get ten times that. But she won't do it.
Speaker 1: She won't do And like all these movies.
Speaker 3: I'm a tit man.
Speaker 2: I love Sidney Sweeney's body, but I think she showed them too much. You got a little bit, a.
Speaker 1: Little bit mark aj Sydney to pull back on the If I were.
Speaker 2: Her boyfriend, I'd say, I mean, I love your tits, but you show them a lot. Like there's some couple of roles whether the t stay in your sweater?
Speaker 3: How about that?
Speaker 1: Speaking of boobs and attractive women, this one really in this story really got me. Okay. So there's a New York school district in like rural upstate in western New York near Buffalo that is introducing a robot teacher, not to be the main teacher in the class, but to be like the teacher's aids.
Speaker 3: Must love that shit.
Speaker 1: Okay, So apparently these things cost fifty seven thousand dollars. The Salamanca City Central School District, which is located in Seneca Nation Territory, is introducing a fifty seven thousand dollars AI powered Sally in high schools. This was the other thing that caught me in high school classes in September as a teaching assistant. Sally will have brown hair, latex skin, and will be able to move her arms and hands, but won't be able to cruise around the classroom since her legs don't move. Okay, so look all right, so she won't be sliding through the rose and everything. But they give you a picture Sally not bad.
Speaker 3: I saw her, not bad, Sally. Yeah, yeah, listen, do you know.
Speaker 1: You can't put this. You can't put this. Imagine that in a classroom with us.
Speaker 3: I know. I'm just saying that we would forget the things we were pulling on people.
Speaker 2: We're gonna I've gotta robot in this, and not a robot, but a decent looking woman who's and by the way, what I don't like is they gave her the accent of like Kathy Hlpel. They gave it that western New York kind of accent, which no no on wants to hear that ship. But yeah, I saw it. But we would have been we would have been grabbing her tans. I mean forget, it would been awful. She was able to take it around.
Speaker 1: Look, I know a lot has changed. I know a lot has changed, and you know, and a lot needed to change. I wouldn't want to have to sit and watch video of our behavior in classrooms.
Speaker 3: No, oh god, but this ain't gonna work. This is not this is not gonna kids. Kids.
Speaker 1: I'm just looking at her, and you know this should have been you do this in like elementary school.
Speaker 3: Yeah, of course not now you need to do.
Speaker 1: You do it in elementaris. You don't test it in a freaking high school where you have sixteen year old males overheating all day long, hormones raging. It's exciting, but it's also a bit nerve racking. The superintendent doctor, of course it's doctor. The superintendent, doctor Mark Bheeler, told the Post. It's the first of its kind. This is a pilot program. It's a partnership with a Las Vegas based coming to one only a company in Las Vegas that's awesome called the Real Realbotics Corporation.
Speaker 3: That's probably the same company did Real Girl. I bet I bet they branched out.
Speaker 1: Sounds like they not. Everyone is open to much change, too much change education. There was a there was a point in time where people argued, why do teachers need email accounts? Or do we really need to have the Internet in school? This is the next iteration of that, and the reality is Ai is already in schools. Yeah, you're not like this, dude.
Speaker 3: Not like that. She's gonna be gonna be raped for now.
Speaker 1: Sally is scheduled to be in eleventh and twelfth grade classes off t High School, or she will take a bite out of coding, robotic and artificial intelligence classes. Okay, so you do have nerd that those are heavily nerd populated classes.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so they're also pent up sexually, those kids, so.
Speaker 1: They're not You think the nerds are gonna turn on Sally.
Speaker 3: Eventually, You can't. You can't.
Speaker 2: Look It depends how if your teacher is pretty. But if you're a typical school teacher, then Sally's gonna look great in your eyes. And I'm telling you there's gonna come in one day and someone's gonna spooge on Sally's So no one's gonna no one's gonna own off all. Class will be suspended and got rid of Sally.
Speaker 1: In the district, the Western New York accent is the worst idea because because I mean, she's a she's a ten in Buffalo. Yeah, she's you know, as I'm looking, she's like, you know, it's seven and a half robot, but put the seven and a half robot in Buffalo and they're miss they're miss Buffalo.
Speaker 2: Now that well, yeah, that's great. But can you I know, she helps out with homework or assignment or something, but like, can she converse with people with students?
Speaker 3: I guess she can talk.
Speaker 1: The only thing she can't do is, uh is walk?
Speaker 2: So you got a power plate, a hot power please, you grew up through your homework.
Speaker 3: Let's go. Let's do it. I'll put the wheels unlocked. Well, you sit there, I'll do the work.
Speaker 1: I can't wait to see how this turns out, because this is gonna be a fucking even though Cody Robotic and Artificial Intelligence, whoever was the genius is said, let's test this out with eleven to twelfth graders. That's the perfect that's the single biggest are you kidding me? In this? This guy's PhD. Doctor Bieler. Yeah, he's doctor Bieler. Put him in fifth grade. Fucking yeah, no, he was eleventh grade.
Speaker 2: Listen, there are men who put that junken holes in the wall without nose on the other side. Now, as you can see Sally sitting next to you, I'm gonna pop a boner, especially if I'm seventeen.
Speaker 3: Can't control that, shiit?
Speaker 1: What's the graffiti on Sally go to say?
Speaker 3: After like week one sex slave? You know? Uh oh?
Speaker 2: We we would be insane. We would put other shirts on her and say I have age. There's no age when we're in high school. It would be so we would we couldn't wait every day. What are we doing with South? We were like that with Anino's fish tank and marine biology. I notin know a human robot looking fucking forget Yeah, this is part one in about about well schools out. So let's give you five six months and there'll be a rape or a kid gets in love with the robot. It's gonna be awful. What do they locked her up? She must go on a separate room at night. They locked the robot up.
Speaker 1: They don't tell you. I mean she obviously from the picture they've given her something that looks like boobs. I will assume they haven't given her lower you know, genitalia.
Speaker 2: I'm wondering if. I mean, but a kid's gonna be curious, if you're sixteen seventeen, you're gonna be gonna look for it.
Speaker 1: Well, somebody's gonna find that out week one. Yeah, yeah, but I doubt they. I mean, they'd have no reason to give her there's no reason doing coding, robotic and artificial intelligence classes. They didn't, they didn't fix her up down below.
Speaker 2: What if you're the teacher, how about working in your job you've had for twenty five years and now they introduced sally into your room because you know now that holy shit, teachers are on the air list of losing everything, losing our jobs and careers and the next five years, four years, who knows, a robot's gonna teach all the yeah, give all the tests. It's like when you train somebody to take your job, bubbah, but they asked you to stay an extra month to train the new person. This is scary for teachers.
Speaker 1: Well, look what we're doing now in education this country isn't working.
Speaker 3: At all, not at all.
Speaker 1: I don't know that this is the answer. I think I think this is not the answer for eleven then twelveth graders.
Speaker 2: No, it's an answer. It makes you want to go to school, it makes you want to not miss school. If Sally's in the classroom, you know, it's insane.
Speaker 1: Look, this whole thing is just so I'm so curious about it because, Okay, the designers in Vegas, I know you're in freaking Vegas, but how about putt an extra twenty pounds on Sally and you know, make her a bit less appealing.
Speaker 2: But because we're gonna call it a DEI think that would have gotten me mad. She's sexy, but not overly sexy. But if you make her heavy, then I don't think it's as It's not as a fun it's not as much of a fun story.
Speaker 1: Well, I'm not saying she's one of the six hundred pounds sisters, but make her, you know, instead of whatever the one hundred and fifteen pound Yeah, make her.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, yeah, that's well, you know, making the average American male exactly. Yeah. But they didn't do that.
Speaker 1: No, and then they decided to put her in eleven pre classroom, so they probably did put a vagina in her after those first two decisions. I'm telling you, how chances are she's anatomically correct.
Speaker 3: And someone's gotta change her outfit. I got you.
Speaker 2: I bet you changed her outfit once a week. She can't wait in the same housefit all the time. So someone's gonna undress her and put new clothes on it. I who got that job. It's gonna be it's gonna be crazy.
Speaker 3: This is great.
Speaker 1: The first story about eleventh grader arrested for assaulting sou robot.
Speaker 3: That's gonna happen, no doubt about it.
Speaker 1: Oh my god. Well on that note, dude, Yeah, I gotta get to work. Good to be back. You get back there and blow some leaves and stuff. I'm glad you're feeling a little better. I think we'll post this in the regular feed to Yeah.
Speaker 3: Do that because I said I'm taking off some Mondays.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I saw that, and so we'll post it there too, so it'll go on the Patreon as well. Okay, man, awesome, Thanks folks.
Speaker 3: We'll talk back at you next week, all right,