Speaker 1: He's night side with Dan Ray on WBZ Foston's radio.
Speaker 2: All Right, we have had a pretty interesting seventy two or so hours since we last were together on Friday night. Most of us when we left on Friday night were counting the days down to when President Trump was going to finish two weeks of contemplation. He had said it would take two weeks for him to figure out exactly what. Up to two weeks, he said, Up to two weeks. That would have taken us to about the fourth of July, interestingly enough, and then Saturday night word broke that there had been an attack by US military Air Force against these three installations in Iran, and the President spoke on about ten o'clock. So just to refresh your recollection, let's go to cut one.
Speaker 3: A please robe that these strikes were a spectacular military success. Iran's key nuclear and Richmond facilities have been completely and totally obliterated around the bully of the Middle East must now make peace. If they do not, future attacks would be far greater and a lot easier.
Speaker 2: The President went on in his speech. This is a second cut from the speech. Cut number two. Please rob.
Speaker 3: For forty years, Iran has been saying death to America, death to Israel. They have been killing our people, blowing off their arms, blowing off their legs with roadside bombs, that was their specialty. We lost over a thousand people, and hundreds of thousands throughout the Middle East and around the world have died as a direct result of their hate. In particular, so many were killed by their general Cassem Soleimani. I decided a long time ago that I would not.
Speaker 2: Let this happen. It will not continue.
Speaker 3: I want to thank and congratulate Prime Minister, bb NET and Yahoo. We worked as a team like perhaps no team has ever worked before, and we've gone a long way to erasing this horrible threat to Israel.
Speaker 2: So there were a lot of questions over the weekend as to how much damage those bunker busting bombs were able to do to these facilities, the three facilities, which well two of them were hit by bunker busting bombs and the third was hit by a lot of missiles from the US submarine. And over the weekend, I've seen the pattern before that Donald Trump said things were obliterated, and particularly on CNN, there was a lot of skepticism. Now, Democrats seem to forget that it wasn't too long ago that there was a Democratic presidential candidate who you might remember, Hillary Clinton. But back in two thousand and eight, this is what Hillary Clinton had to say about attacking Iran. Cut one to oh three, rob.
Speaker 4: And I want the Iranians to know that if I'm the president, we will attack Iran. Whatever stage of development they might be in their nuclear weapons program in the next ten years, during which they might foolishly consider launching an attack on Israel, we would be able to totally obliterate them. That's a terrible thing to say that Those people who run around need to understand that, because that perhaps will deter them from doing something that would be reckless, foolish, and tragic.
Speaker 2: That was the same same verb that President Trump used, what's seventeen years later, obliterate. Well, anyway, today Iran did fire some missiles at a US airbase, a US base in the Middle East. Apparently the Iranians fired fourteen missiles I believe it was the number, and only one got through. No one was injured. And now President Trump has released this statement. I hope it's true. It's let me read it to you. This president released this about six oh two this evening as the Yes six oh two June twenty third, congratulations to everyone. It has been fully agreed by and between Israel and Iran that there will be a complete and total ceasefire in approximately six hours from now, well, that would be midnight our time, when Israel and Iran have wound out and completed their in progress final missions for twelve hours, at which point the war will be considered officially ended. Iran will start the ceasefire, and upon the twelfth hour, Israel will start the ceasefire, and upon the twentieth twenty fourth hour, an official end to the twelve day war will be saluted by the world. Now this is sort of interesting because I think what he's saying, it's a little unclear, is that at midnight tonight Iran will stand down, and during that time I guess Israel will have an opportunity to attack Iran if I'm reading this correctly, and then at noon tomorrow Israel will stop. So Iran stops at midnight, Israel has twelve hours and I guess again a little confusing here because he then goes on to say during each cease fire on the other side will remain peaceful and respectful on the assumption that everything works as it should, which it will. I would like to congratulate both countries, Israel and Iran, on having the stamina, courage, and intelligence to end what should be called the twelve day War. Israel was involved in a six day war many years ago. This is a war that could have gone on for years and destroyed the entire Middle East, but it didn't and never will. God bless Israel, God bless Iran, God bless the Middle East, God bless the United States of America, and God bless the world. Donald J. Trump, President of the United States of America. Now it's a little unclear to me here, but it said that Iran we'll start the cease fire, and upon the twelfth hour, Israel will start the cease fire. So I could construe that to say Israel will have twelve hours from midnight to noon to do what they would like to try to do. I don't it's a little unclear to me. It's a little unclear to me. Officially, Iran will start the cease fire again, he said, approximately six hours, which would be midnight our time here in the East coast. So we'll have to see how it works out. My questions then are pretty simple and pretty straightforward. What was your reaction when you heard on Saturday night or Sunday morning, if you were out partying on Saturday night, what was your reaction to the unilateral action that the US took. You're a lot of Democrat today who went after Donald Trump. If if the president is right, and I will try to during my break here at double check with some additional uh information as to whether or not I have read that correctly, uh and if there are any late developments uh. And I know some of you will be watching for me let me know. So we're going to talk about it for two hours. Maybe maybe Donald Trump did the right thing here, big gamble. If one of those planes ever had been shot down or crashed, imagine what the response would have been. So six one, seven, two, five, four ten thirty six one seven, nine, three, one, ten thirty. I'm wondering if there are any people who are out there, you know, certainly not our Democratic elected leaders in Massachusetts, but if there are any people out there who particularly don't like Donald Trump, but are willing to say, hey, this gamble might have worked, or even might say whether this gamble works or not. He did the right thing. I talked to a friend on Saturday night and I said he was concerned that this might initiate a nuclear war. I said, on the contrary, my opinion, this takes and prevents another player from walking on to the nuclear states. There are nine countries around the world that have some level of nuclear weapons. We can go through all of that anyway. Six one, seven, two, five, four, ten thirty or six one seven, nine, three, one, ten thirty. This is a huge story. This if if he'll never win the Nobel Peace Prize, but if this were to lead to peace in the Middle East, I don't know how how the people who present the Nobel Peace Prize would ever be able to handle this. We'll be back on Night's side. Let's get the conversation going. Coming right back.
Speaker 1: Night Side with Dan Ray on w b Z, Boston's news radio.
Speaker 2: Well, just checking there. It has been again no indication that the problems have developed. There has been some suggestion. I'm reading from a New York Times article here, which just has cleared the wire twenty three wires. Twenty three minutes ago, a group of New York Times reporters Finares Fasihi, Jonathan Swan, Ronan Bergman, Aaron Boxerman, and Adam Rasband. President trust Trump said on social media Monday that Israel and Iran had agreed on a ceasefire. Hours later, Aroun's Foreign Minister of US Are Geeche suggested a cease fire was possible, but said there was no agreement as of now. He had around, would be willing to lay down arms if Israel star and illegal it's illegal aggression against the Iranian people. By four am in Tehran. I think it's four am in Tehran at this point. Actually it's probably after four am. It's probably I'm guessing here, it's probably six am. And Israeli military spokesman declined to comment, and as that deadline approach, Israel was continuing to strike Iran with missiles in one of the most intense barages of the war. Mister Trump's assertion came hours after Iran launched missiles at l Udan Airbase and Cutter, the largest American military installation in the Middle East, retaliating for US strikes on Irani and nuclear sites, though giving fore warning to limit the damage. Vice President jad E Vance said soon after that mister Trump's post that the war appeared to be effectively over and there was now an opportunity to restart real peace process. Mister Trump's language was characteristically less cautious. It has been fully agreed by in between Israel and Iran that there will be a complete and total ceasefire, the president rode in social media. I read that to you as well. Three Democrats, three diplomats, speaking on condition of anonymity to discuss sensitive diplomacy, said that top Katari officials had intervened in behalf of the Trump administration and persuaded around to agree to an American CEI's fire proposal after being told Israel had signed on. So we'll see. The proof will be when this time passes. Let's go next to Jack is a Newton. Jack is going to start us off. Jack is no fan of Donald Trump. There's no question about that. Hey Jack, how are you?
Speaker 5: Yeah? Jack Porter from Newton. Well, I think it took everybody by surprise, but maybe that was part of his rules, to fool people and not you know they I'll tell people what he was going to do. It's kind of interesting that both the left, or at least the moderate left on the right, unlike Guyza, have been united on this except for you know, Elizabeth Warren and saying that you know, they had to bound and then we have to destroy that.
Speaker 2: Well you would you, Jack, You you wouldn't put Elizabeth Warren as as a member of the moderate left anyway.
Speaker 5: I mean said the left and the right, not the extreme left. Elizabeth Warren is not not the moderate left just another word for liberals.
Speaker 2: I mean, I think that your Congressman Cha Claus has been been very good on this issue recently, and I think I saw a statement from him today. Uh. I didn't perceive that that statement was particularly critical of the action that was taken, if I if I heard it correctly in its entirety.
Speaker 5: Well, that's what I'm saying, is just an issue that unlike Gaza, it seems like the left and the right, Uh, I agree that it is not to be done. And then now we moved Thomas.
Speaker 2: Then so what what is your what what do you think that? I mean? You know, maybe Iran feels at this point that all of the proxies have been eliminated or or diminished. Uh. They obviously know better than most what damage was inflicted on Saturday. You know, Saturday, Saturday night. I'm looking at this as maybe maybe they're they're hurting right now.
Speaker 5: Well, I think the the leadership is worried that this could destabilize the country and and lead to the overthrow of the moms and bring it back to what we we had hope for it to kind of a more secular ran The people don't want ther moms, they don't want harmonies, So maybe this was a way to to stop that possibility. But Trump is smart not to uh, to have gone over a regime change, not to support a regime change, and he hopes that that will happen naturally or unnaturally by itself, which I think it could.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we haven't had much luck. I mean when the when the Obama administration took Kadaffi out, remember was it Hillary Clinton? You know, we came, we saw he died. Uh, you know that didn't work out great, and uh, certainly Iraq didn't work out great. So maybe ironically Donald Trump has has done what had to be done here and got the message across that that we're serious and that they're not going to get a nuclear weapon, which I think is actually a positive result for the world. We don't need more countries with nuclear weapons. We get nine of them already that have nuclear weapons.
Speaker 5: He might he might win the Nodill Price. The Nobel Prize has gone to people who were the most peaceful well whatever, like a thought and being, and Para's got it. So it's uh, it's quite possible he might get the Noldill Price.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Well, I don't think Arafat every should have received the Nobel Peace Prize. Uh. And but I think that shows more of a bias towards towards the West, uh and towards Israel. I think that's evidence evidence of I would perceive that as anti Semitism. On behalf of the folks who give out the Nobel Peace Prize, Yes, sir era fact, no Nobel Peace Prize. How many people did he personally killed? The people?
Speaker 5: I've been nominated for the Nobel Piece Prize.
Speaker 2: Everybody can be nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize. I could. I would have nominated you, Jack, if you had nominated me. It's a joke in many respects.
Speaker 5: I nominate you for some for the one hundred and fifty most notable Bostonians from Boston Bagusan nominated.
Speaker 2: Well, thank you, Jack, that's very very appreciative. But but you won't see that.
Speaker 5: Nominate you for a Peace Prize and you'll.
Speaker 2: You got it.
Speaker 5: Yeah, like people that you will get nominated, and it's very litical. I don't know for both, you know, either of us will get it going.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, that's like the people pay one hundred dollars or whatever it is, or one thousand dollars to have your name on the on a presidential ballot in New Hampshire, so when your obituary is written, they can always say, you know, Joe Smith candidate for president in twenty twenty or in twenty sixty or whatever. That's that's that's a scam that that New Hampshire has been running on people for a long time. You get eleven votes and you rent, you can say legitimately you rent for president. Hey, Jack, thank you much. I got the news. I gotta get to thanks buddy for starting us off. I appreciate it all right. I will remind you we have two phone numbers here at WBZ. Not only can you call the number that Jack just vacated six one, seven, two, five, four, ten thirty, but there's also six one, seven, nine, three, one ten thirty. We got open lines here. I kind of imagine my audience is not interested in weighing in on this Donald Trump. The Democrats are all upset. Some of the Democrats are all upset with them. Is this an impeachable offense? No, I don't think so. I don't think so. President Obama and other presidents before him, including I believe President Biden actually has also done the things. Who were they going to? Who did they want Congress to be made aware of this? Did they want to tell elon Oma or AOC that we were sending stealth bombers to Iran? I don't think that would have been a good idea. We'd be back on Night's side. Join the conversation six months seven two, five, four to ten thirty. Six month seven nine three, ten thirty.
Speaker 1: You're on night Side with Dan Ray on WBZ, Boston's news radio.
Speaker 2: All right, we're talking about the activity of the weekend. We're going to go next to Jeff Is in Chelsea. Jeff, your thoughts on what transpired over the weekend and what appears to be transpiring tonight.
Speaker 6: Oh, thanks you very much, Dan, Well, Dan, I am definitely for what Trump did. Ireanne cannot have a nuclear weapon, so this had to be done. But my main concern is the blowback, the retaliation by Iran in particular, but also communists and other Muslim countries with the sleeper cells that are already inside this country, and what could happen down the road attacks on the homeland. For instance, a long time ago, there was an article, there was a news story about this guy named Alexi sub who was with Hezbollah and he was taking surbillance photograph to the Prudential building, Fenway Park, Saniel Hall. And that was a long time ago and that was on the news.
Speaker 2: I remember that article. I remember it did forgot the guy's name, but yeah, there's been some of that. But guess what I mean. Either you're going to live in fear and do nothing, or do what the president did, take a dramatic action and it may have paid off.
Speaker 6: Yes, you are right, and like I said, I'm for what President Trump did. But also remember this our grid, electric power, gas and water. That's our that's the American glass jaw, and it's very easy to hit those places, either by cyber attack or physically. I remember I work security, I've been doing it for over twenty five years and a lot of your substations are only protected by a chain link fence and a padlock and chain.
Speaker 2: Don't give people any ideas, by the boy, But I know exactly what you say, and I totally agree with you. I am as concerned as you are. And it doesn't take a lot. But the problem is is now up to the local authorities. It's up also to people. You know. There was a period of time. I'm gonna say this now, and I know I'll get in trouble for this one, but that's fine. There was a period of time, Jeff where we were all told if you see something, say something. You know, if all of a sudden you're in an MBTA station and you see an unattended bag, you know, pointed out to the authorities, have somebody go and check it out. Why is there another, you know, attended bags sitting there. But then they became a problem where if you saw something and you said something about someone who looked I don't know, different, Middle Eastern or whatever, whatever the character was characteristic, they were people who were offended. You know, I happen to be Middle East. I'm not Middle Eastern, but someone could be Middle Eastern and all of a sudden, I don't know, they're walking up and down and maybe someone says, oh this that guy was looking suspicious as he was, you know, walking up and down. And then you you had blowback there where we all said, I'm not gonna say anything is I don't want to be characterized as a bad person. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 6: Oh no, I know exactly what you're saying. Dan, I'm gonna wrap up the call with this. I worked at the airport pre nine to eleven internal e and Dan, I'm telling you something. The reason why I believe not eleven happened. Part of it was apathy. Another part is rapid hackism, particularly with Massport. How we current did articles on.
Speaker 2: This a favor. Okay, you don't have to spend talking about other programs. You know, your experience is more important to me. And again the whole question of I think it was more than apathy. And look, the FBI remember this. The FBI interviewed the Boston bamber brothers and they gave him. They interviewed him they had tips from from internal sources in Russia and they said, oh, they're fine. So I mean, our law enforcement has to be on top of things. Okay, And whether it's Homeland Security or whether it's the FBI or atf whatever, there were people in advance at nine to eleven. There was that FBI agent. She was a woman who was assigned to the Minneapolis office. She found out that some of the people who eventually were the nine to eleven suspects went and were getting instructions on how to fly airplanes. They didn't want to know how to take off, they didn't know how to want to land. They just want to know how do we fly a plane once we get it up of the air. And yeah, she tried to She tried to tell her the authorities and the FBI we got to be concerned about this, and no one listened to her. How many lives will we just strike? Sing here out? Thanks Jeff, appreciate your call. Thank you very much. Kill that way, rob Let's keep rolling here. I'm gonna go next to Tim and Wilburn. Tim, you're next on nightside.
Speaker 7: Go ahead, Tim, Hi d'An tell you take of my call.
Speaker 8: You're welcome.
Speaker 7: What I have to say about dog Trump, don't you?
Speaker 9: And Nut?
Speaker 7: Now those guys know what they're doing. That general from myrin's got to be stopped. Linder was stopped and took a little time. They know what they're doing the second they get nuclear bombed, and I saw them right it Israel, no, no question about it. They know what they're doing. Yeah, no, look he's gotta be stopped.
Speaker 2: Well I don't, I don't.
Speaker 7: I don't care what. I don't care what the people on the college is upset about. I could cares. These people know what they're doing.
Speaker 2: Well, they have. It's like Pavlov's dog. You know that they're gonna react. They're gonna bring out their Palestinian flags and uh, they're gonna put in their cadifa the head dress, and they're gonna march up and down because you know, again, the funny thing about it is if those people lived in Iran, those young college students, and they had any sort of a social life that was different than what the Moullahs would would demand, you know, they find themselves in jail, but they're they're they're very happy to demonstrate what, in effect is in favor of Iran or in favor of the people who want to destroy Israel. That's what I don't understand.
Speaker 7: That's yeah, what the heck would I ran right, you know that's so you know they're they're after us, and anyway, I think, you know, I don't know if the Nobel Peace buys a juggernaut. I don't know that you're bub But I think Benjamin NETANYAHUO and Donald Trump, I don't know if they're gonna end this thing or not. There's been too much bloodshed. I don't even gonna start tonight on tomorrow. But I think those guys. But what is done Benjamin Netanyahu, when he's done to Israel, what he's put up with Holy Machael.
Speaker 8: I agree a guy.
Speaker 2: I'm a big fan of his leadership. That was a horrific situation. Obviously, the Israeli intelligence services for one of the few times, failed to pick that problem developing up. You know, the Masade and those intelligent services have a lot of infiltration, they have infiltrated into Iran. A lot of the work that they do is a result of of the on the ground intelligent intelligence, human assets as we say. So, yeah, I agree with you, Benjamin etne who has been a very effective Prime Minister of Israel, and that's what he's concerned about. He's he wants to make sure his his country isn't annihilated. I think that's a pretty reasonable concern in my opinion.
Speaker 7: I guess it is. I guess it is. Anyhow, the vault of them might they know what they're doing. I think the world of the two. I got a question fa you. You were talking about you at a Molo station the other night.
Speaker 2: Yes, with your car?
Speaker 7: You have a Volvo?
Speaker 5: Yes, I do, all right.
Speaker 7: I think when I met you at the place in Westwoods, I think I saw you get out of that.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I have a Toyota. I have a Toyota. It's a two thousand. It's twenty five years old. It's wow.
Speaker 9: Wow.
Speaker 2: The but the you got your money's worth there, Tim, let me tell you got your money's worth their twenty five year old car.
Speaker 7: It's mint. It's mint. It's got one hundred and sixty thousand miles on. I changed you oil in the filter every seven thousand with a synthetic oil. My mechanics said, it's the more out of the cow the oil in the filter.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think so. Yeah, And I learned that lesson on Sunday night, Tim, So I will never find myself in that situation again, Tim, I got to get one more in here before the break, buddy, Thanks for your call. As always, we'll talk to you.
Speaker 7: Got the best show. You got the best show on the ear from the beginning of time.
Speaker 2: Thanks man, I appreciate it. You know that. Thank you so much. Tim, Talk to you soon. You have a great night. Let me get next to Dave in San Antonio, Texas. Dave gright ahead.
Speaker 9: Yeah. I just like to ask the people that are criticis critical of dolland Trump over his presidency. I just like to ask them something, what does crow taste like?
Speaker 2: Well, first of all, let's get ahead of ourselves. Okay, I don't think you could do that. Number one.
Speaker 10: I mean I.
Speaker 9: Told my daughter a couple of days ago, as soon as I heard, or a day and a half ago, as soon as I heard the guitar was hit with those uh pre warned nuclear weapons, I said, it's over and they're just saving face. They're gonna they're going to decide, knows how to fight, and he knows the immaturity of the Middle East. They're so I don't know, they're they're so they got to be you know, they can't lose face. So I knew that was that was That's what that was I told my daughter says, you go to see a peace treaty in a near, very near future.
Speaker 2: Well, let's let's go, Dave. There's no sense of taking a victory lap until the pen is on the paper.
Speaker 9: Okay, I know I got every confidence in Donald As.
Speaker 2: I'm sure you do. I'm sure you do what I'm just I am always someone who will say to you, uh, it's it's better to be a little cautious here because you're dealing It isn't just Donald Trump. You're dealing with the folks in Iran who have been have a long history. I'm hopeful, but let's see. Let's see when when the ink drives in the paper. David As always appreciate you calling, my friend.
Speaker 9: We got what we got to pray for is the people I ran decide the.
Speaker 2: Way I would join you in that prayer. I would join you in that prayer. Thank you, my friend. Thanks Dave. Okay, have a great night. I would take a quick break couple of lines one at six one, seven, two, five, four ten thirty and one at six one seven, nine three one ten thirty. Try to move folks a little bit more quickly so I get to some more callers coming back on Nightside.
Speaker 1: It's Nightside with Dan Ray Boston's news radio.
Speaker 2: All right, back to the phonems we go. Let's go to Ken in Waltham. Ken, you were next on Nightside.
Speaker 8: Welcome, Hey, Dan, Hey, I'm one of those mega anti trumpsters who is going to share your Tasha's optimism that this is the right move.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I mean, there's nothing wrong with if a president does something that actually not only is good for the United States, but maybe good for the Middle East and may even be good for world peace. I mean, I don't see it downside. I will be be I don't want to give him all the credit in the world for for bringing this thing to a conclusion. Let's you know, and he said it's going to start at midnight. Let's see.
Speaker 8: Well you read his post or you know, they completely and totally obliterated, right. And then when General McCain was interviewed or asked, you know, he said, well, we have to do a you know, battle damage assessment.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 8: Did you hear mysel in the world joice if this really is person?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Did you hear my sound bite from Hillary Clinton? She used She used the same word in two thousand and eight threatening obliteration.
Speaker 8: Yeah, and well one major you know, I think the Democrats are doing the wrong sort of the exact wrong thing, say as Dave from San Antonio, right, which you know he's totally pro trun you know, I think maybe taking too much credit too fast.
Speaker 2: But yeah, but when I heard a.
Speaker 8: Democrat today say, well, you know Trump, because Trump said he was going to take two weeks and he didn't. That Trump lied to the American people. Well, like he's supposed to give away his strategy. I mean, if Trump said the two weeks, I mean he hadn't. I thought for sure, given Trump's behavior, I thought for sure he was going to wait two weeks because he's been dinning with every country, right, every country I think has stood up to Trump, from Canada to Russia, to Greenland to Ukraine.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 8: Right, And I was particularly after listening to your analysts last week who was saying that Israel's really in trouble because they just don't have the assets if Iran keeps hitting them.
Speaker 2: That Kada, by the way, was interesting. I had a couple of emails over the weekend which bothered me, and they were individuals who obviously, like I am, pretty pro Israel. How could you have on someone who views the world a little differently than we do or whatever, And it was like, have the guts to call the show. You're going to send me a nasty email because I had a guest on that you disagreed with. Call the show and make the points on the air, you know, I.
Speaker 8: Mean because because of the things he was saying, and because I really think Trump's been getting pushed around by other countries. I'm like saying the prayer, you know, Trump, please stand with Israel, show something.
Speaker 2: Yeah, sure, yeah, you know, and then you.
Speaker 8: Know, be careful what you pray for, you know. Saturday, I'm like, holy you know.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah yeah, yeah, yeah yeah. And well the other thing too is that tatsu actually on Sunday sent out an email. He was the first person who showed the trucks lined up a few days ago out outside of four Dough, in which there's some speculation that some of the plutonium had been removed as supposedly I guess nine hundred.
Speaker 8: Killers from the those three sites.
Speaker 2: Well there was from one site, four Dough the name, yeah, the big site. But the point is that, you know, Tatsuo and I disagree, and we did disagree on the air, and we disagreed about Benjamin Netieau. And yet these these brave you know, keyboard emailers, they don't have the courage to call the show and uh and discuss it with Tatsu or whoever. I try to bring guests on from a different points of view. Uh. Just because they're a guest on my show doesn't mean that I think that they're the the oracle of Delphi. I mean I want different points of view on the show, including yours. So I agree with you, and I share your hope that this is something that that is going to become a real later on tonight it ceas.
Speaker 8: Five and I hope, I hope Channa's watching. Well, I know they're watching.
Speaker 2: Well, that would be another that would be another benefit from it. You know, hey, oh I I always say I'm rooty for the success of the United States of America, whether it's Joe Biden or Donald Trump or Barack Obama or George Bush or or whomever. Simple as that can. I want to get one more in here before the blank is going to let you run. I so appreciate you. I appreciate your thoughtfulness. You and I tend to disagree on a lot of things, but you're a gentleman and you bring good points to the table to my show, and I can't thank you enough for that. Thank you so much.
Speaker 8: Thank you, Dan, You're welcome.
Speaker 2: Let me go to Wayne and Saugus. Wayne, you were next on night, say, I gotta wrap the hour force.
Speaker 10: Go right ahead, Wayne, Hey, Dann how you doing.
Speaker 2: I'm doing fine, do it fine? Watching very caiously, first time calling. Well, thank you for a digital studio audience.
Speaker 10: Go right ahead, You've got a great show.
Speaker 2: Let me thank you.
Speaker 10: I think that dog Dad, I appreciate.
Speaker 2: Are you and are you in Wayne? Are you in a car? You're breaking up on us a little bit?
Speaker 5: Here?
Speaker 2: Are you in a car? And no?
Speaker 9: Yes, yes, okay, well.
Speaker 2: Let's yeah again. That's no, that's fine. No, no, no, no, no, you go right ahead. I'm just trying to pay attention.
Speaker 10: Had some back and he really put his money outwards, you know he really did.
Speaker 2: Yes, he did.
Speaker 10: But this one I'm more than certain that to descend etages. It's finally felt that sure. Yes, but a good night.
Speaker 2: Thank you very much. Wayne. Next time you call, we'll have a better connection, So I'll look forward to your second call better. But I think I got the drift of what you had to say, and I think you're right. It's been a long time since nineteen seventy nine and all the US hostages who were held for four hundred and forty four days. Iran has been a nemesis of this country and a nemesis of freedom in the Middle East for almost five decades. And maybe there will be a change in leadership in that government. Won't be easy, that's for sure. All right, we're coming up here on the eleven o'clock newscast. If you're on the line, you're going to be pretty close to the top. I got some open lines, by the way, ladies, when we talked about this on whenever we talk about war and peace. For some reason, my women callers, who are strong callers, choose not to participate. I hope that all of you feel free to join this conversation tonight, because all points of view are more than welcome. I have lines at six one, seven, two, five, four, ten thirty and at six one, seven, nine, three, one ten thirty. Coming right back on night Side.