Speaker 1: You'll be away five seventeen. Do you want to report a UFO hanging in? We don't want.
Speaker 2: To report every thirty one. Do you wish to report a.
Speaker 3: UFO over hey, we want to one of.
Speaker 2: Those areas thirty one. Do you wish to find a report of any kind of it?
Speaker 1: I wouldn't know what kind of reports clouds time areas thirty one?
Speaker 4: Me neither there.
Speaker 2: See if it was.
Speaker 1: Anybody above us to pass us, Like thirty.
Speaker 5: Seconds ago, we were sending one top of golf negative, okay, OFFI the UFO. Yeah, it's murder ten nine o'clock. Yes, I'll just passed over, I go.
Speaker 2: I don't know what it was, but it's from at least to three thousand feet above us. See, I passed out over the top of US.
Speaker 5: Ninety one one.
Speaker 3: You just called up to me before.
Speaker 2: They're after staying the airplanes.
Speaker 1: He is.
Speaker 6: To God on an unidentified object, every liberty or call or calm on an unidentified flying object.
Speaker 7: A Welcome to UFO Chronicles a place where people share their experiences of the strange and unexplained. If you've had an encounter, I would like to be on the show. You can email me at UFO Chronicles at gmail dot com. Hello everyone, and welcome to the show. How are you doing?
Speaker 5: I'm Nick Hunter and this is the UFO Chronicles podcast. Tonight's episode DJ from Rural Ireland recounting his twenty twenty three encounter in County Longford, where he and his wife witnessed a massive black triangle craft with fiery orange lights alongside this site. In DJ SHARE's chilling experiences from his youth, including a seance gone wrong, a violent paranormal event after reciting our father in a mirror, and a night in Ireland's most haunted room. Then we traveled to Canada with Michael, who was only seven years old when he saw a silent black triangle cross the sky above his hometown in July of nineteen ninety.
Speaker 2: Two.
Speaker 5: Decades later, he discovered another sighting from the very same month in a city just hours away, reinforcing what he saw was real. Michael reflects on that single moment shaped a lifetime of curiosity about the skies. DJ is up next, but first, if you enjoyed a show and you would like to help support the podcast on Patreon, you can do this for as little as one dollar a month. Head on over to patreon dot com Forward slash Ufo Chronicles podcast. You can also find a link in the description of this episode. Any help is very much appreciated. Now on with the show. Hello DJ, Welcome to the podcast.
Speaker 2: Hi Nick, great to be here.
Speaker 5: It is great to have you with us. And you're calling from Ireland.
Speaker 1: That's correct, I'm calling from rural Ireland. Very quiet place, very green, very.
Speaker 5: Quiet, wonderful green and great country air. Now you have some experiences to share with us. Would you like start at the beginning, please, sir?
Speaker 1: I will, indeed, I suppose The first thing I'd have to say is I'm a lawyer and my wife, who's involved in this story, is also a lawyer. So we're very kind of grounded people. You know. We don't wear a lot of beads, and we're not chanting at the moon or anything like that. We're very ordinary conservative people and we're very kind of traditional beliefs, and so I just wanted to preface what I'm going to say with that we're not looking for attention or anything like that. That's why I'm not using my real name for example. But what basically what happened was was on the seventeenth of February twenty twenty three, my wife and I went for a walk, as we do most evenings, in a village called bally Mahan in County Longford, and we were walking along and suddenly three very bright lights appeared through the clouds. And as they came they were a very distinct color, which becomes important later. They were a fiery orange, and they were as big as the brightest star in the sky, say the morning star of the evening star. And they as they approached closer, they're obviously in a triangle formation, as three can only be a black A matte black triangle appeared with these three light points bin at its corners. It then started to move. This triangle started to move in circles randomly, and next thing, there were two other orbs, we'd call them, these orange fiery orbs, moving around the triangle, and they were moving rapidly across the sky. It was not any type of plane, it wasn't any type of star. It wasn't starlink, which I've seen elon Musk's aerial abomination. It wasn't a meteor. I've seen plenty of those. We lived in the countryside. We're used to seeing meteor shooting stars, etc. It wasn't anything like that, and they were able to go from one side of the horizon to the other basically in the blink of an eye. I like to take things in and I'm not a big fan of phones, actually, so I asked my wife if she would do the honors with her phone and get some footage. She took a few photographs, and only at the end did she take a small bit of footage where you could see some of the lights moving in a kind of a violent pattern near the near the horizon. I'll come back to those images in a minute. So we walked on and we said, my god, that we were stunned. What was that? We walked on. About ten minutes later, three further lights, the same lights appeared in the sky the same direction, a southerly direction, and just appeared briefly and disappeared. And that was the full content of our experience. But we look back then at what my wife had photographed, and it was a triangle with the three light points, and we have that photograph and the video just shows, you know, the these orange orbs just moving very rapidly and erratically near the horizon. The craft was very large, very large. It would not be less than each side, would not be less than one hundred meters in length, and we didn't feel threatened. There was no subtext communication or anything like that. Then that basically was our experience. And then we googled a UFO's Ireland. Now up to that point, I had absolutely no interest in UFOs. I was of the Mars Attacks school, sharing the cultural skepticism that's popular with this topic. But we googled UFO Ireland and a book cover came up called Conspiracy of Silence UFOs in Ireland by Dermott Butler and Carl Nlly. And what is bizarre is there's a picture on the cover of that book which is a black triangle with three lights at the points and each light being that orange flame color. We were flabbergasted when we saw that, So we obviously weren't the first people to see this phenomenon in Irish skies. So Nick, that's basically the UFO experience I had.
Speaker 5: Oh, interesting, Staff, This is sometimes the reason why people get involved in the subject is because no interest in before and I've seen something strange, So this kind of stuck out for you.
Speaker 2: DJ.
Speaker 1: Yes, well, obviously I've been My eyes have been to the skies when i'm walking since that time, and I've started to listen to podcasts like your own for example. You know, but I haven't seen anything since I saw the starlink once. That was it. But I haven't seen anything, not even a flash, and that can. We live on a farm out in the countryside. We've on unoccluded views of the skies. There's no ambient background light going into the visibility into the sky, so the visibility is excellent. And I have not seen a single thing like what I saw in February twenty twenty three, nothing like it. So but I'm a convert to there have been something there, something.
Speaker 5: Well exactly, you've seen it. You live out in the country and used to these these starlink satellites fill in the sky, and you must be used to drones too.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah. I've actually seen some low flying military drones. I'm assuming they're American because they were very, very large and silent, which have flown over our house. And I have seen two meteorites. One of them was very large and I think there's some copper base because they were green, and I heard one of them hit the ground even quite near quite near our house. It was a huge flash in the sky. We just saw this ball and then there was a sound. So you know, we're not we're not going to jump to conclusions when we see anything in the sky that it's a UFO or anything like that. So but this was of a completely different nature, and it's consistent with other reported sightings of which we were completely unaware. So I think that that does add a lot of credibility. And obviously having the photographs helps. I was a bit disappointed my wife and take a video of everything, because obviously we'd have licensed that now for a couple of hundred thousand dollars. Now I'm joking, but you know, the photographs. Photographs are as good as you can get on an iPhone. This is another thing. And but the video, although it's very short, that shows you the true color and nature of the movement of these of the orbs and the vehicle. But the thing about it was it didn't have a normal flight plan. It was very erratic and I've never seen anything whatsoever like it since. But I'm confident that it was something belonged to the phenomenon of UAP or UFOs.
Speaker 5: You said the flight path was a bit erratic. Do you mean that it wasn't a linear path? It absolutely wasn't.
Speaker 1: Nick So it would fly maybe ten or fifteen degrees of the sky in one direction, then it would go straight up, then it would make go a circle, then it would go back where it came from, and then it would fade back into the clouds because it actually was cloudy, and then come back through the clouds again so we could see it. I'd say the whole experience lasted about three minutes. First experience, I would say, and the second sighting lasted about thirty seconds. But they were undoubtedly the same objects, There's no doubt about it.
Speaker 5: And the light on the front did it? Did it have a leading edge?
Speaker 1: It did well, now that it wasn't an equilateral triangle. The leading edge the longer side that had a light at the point, as I had the two rear points. But now now that now that you say it it actually did travel on the leading edge side. Forgot to mention that there was absolutely no sound whatsoever. And you know we have we're on a flight path here, and we're used to certain flights during the night. You hear them going over a long way over. Now there's no airport near us, but you know, you would hear a sound, whether it was delayed or the Doppler effect or whatever. But there was absolutely no sound whatsoever from what we saw.
Speaker 5: Nothing did you hear of possibly of anyone now Dallas had seen it. I know, it's like in the country, no news travels fast, maybe in a local newspaper anything like that.
Speaker 1: Well, we reported to the local newspaper and they published it and the Irish Aviation Authority reverted to them saying that nothing was in the sky at that time, which I'm not surprised at, but it's good. It's good to me. That just confirms that it wasn't an aircraft. That's what That's what's very important. The second thing is around here, it's very, very sparsely populated. I'm not surprised that nobody else thought. It's not surprised at all. And the other thing is, as you know, there is a shyness we call it unwillingness to come forward in relation to these type of experiences. In fact, I mean I had to think very carefully coming even on this podcast, because you know, I didn't want to be perceived as some sort of a UFO nutjob like I used to think, like the Mars attacks type image of people who believe in UFOs. But I'm a convert, now that's for certain.
Speaker 5: So you are wearing those beads, now.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I've got the purple streak and act and sackcloth onnick good stuff.
Speaker 5: Well, you know, I mean to be honest with you, DJ the amount of people which reach out to me and they are in exactly the same position. You know, They've got top jobs, very very professional jobs, and they say, you know, you're going to think I'm crazy, but this is what I saw. I've got no interest in that. The subject, I've got no interest in whatsoever. You know, I don't drink, I don't take drugs, but this is what I witnessed.
Speaker 1: I completely believe that. And we were in Bergen in Norway late last year and in the hotel we were saying there was a number of pilots staying and I was just at the reception desk and a captain of a plane just pulled in beside me at the reception desk and we just got chatting. He was a Norwegian chap and I asked him, have you ever seen UFOs? And he said, yeah, all the time. It's normal. That's what he said. And then he said the only other comment he made was the further north you go, the more you see. And this was just a this was as dry as bread conversation, just totally factual. There was no drink taken. It was in the middle of the day, and he said he sees them all the time. And I think it's it's kind of like it's just something pilots don't don't don't shout about. But I thought it was interesting the way he said, the further north you go, the more likely you are to see them, based on these you know, proported basis or whatever they're meant to exist at the polls. I just thought that was interesting. But that man was also very credible. Yeah.
Speaker 5: Absolutely, Yeah, the amount of pilots and people in ATC that do see stuff but they don't get reported because also a lot of time to just be flying a desk, you know, And it's a shame really because there's a lot of points out there which probably have some fantastic stories.
Speaker 1: I'd say they do. The other thing that you know, you asked me to have a think about, where there any other unusual things I experienced during my life, and there were actually two. Now I know, the average par comes on one of these podcasts telling you they have an invisible friend who comes every night at three o'clock in the morning and they're seeing, you know, tall gray strangers in their garden every five minutes. But this is this isn't anything like that. I have to think back on my life, and there actually were a couple of things that happened that were extremely out of the ordinary.
Speaker 5: You go right ahead, DJ, we'd love to hear it.
Speaker 1: Okay, Well, the first ones when I was younger, you met the films like The Omen and things like that were on television and The Exorcist, et cetera. And I developed an unhealthy interest in Ouiji boards. And I had a couple of friends there now one of the same guys are One of them is a doctor now and the other is as another doctor. So these were clever enough guys, and together we researched how to do a formal saance with invocations and all the rest. So we had our first seance in a library in our local town. And you have to have a focus. We had a folded up piece of paper. We did the incantation. We went through the and it made joined hand et ceter on the table and quietened down and focused on the piece of paper, and next thing, the piece of paper rose up to eye level and when we broke the circle, it dropped to the ground. We were absolutely terrified. Let's say we were about thirteen or fourteen at the time. We ran to the local church with the piece of paper and put it in the holy waterfront because we were that scared. So that was fairly terrifying. I remember sinply after that you'd be afraid you'd look at something in case it would move. But there was no way anyone could have blown the paper anything like that, because it rose up, say, just over a foot off the table, and however there until we broke we lifted our hands and then it fell back immediately to the table. So that was my first kind of experience of anything happening on Ouiji boards. But that didn't deter me in my interest in yeah cult at that time, like a lot of teenagers, and so we continued reading about seances and demons and all this, and so we heard that if we read that if you say the our father backwards in a mirror, the devil will appear. Now. You know, I am a Catholic, and maybe at that stage of my life my faith mightn't have been as strong. But eventually I was kind of put forward as the person who was going to do this. So I went into a bathroom with a mirror. I had a pair of rosary beads on me because I was that scared, and I said the our father backwards. Nothing happened. I was so relieved. I left the room at home my friends. Absolutely nothing happened. That's fine. That night I had to travel to Cork to a funeral to my auntie's house. I traveled down. I didn't think any further about it, and I went to bed and in a room in my auntie's house. I was there on my own, and at midnight, just after midnight, actually it was ten past twelve, there was a massive sound in the room, like rocks pulling apart. I couldn't describe it any other way. And next thing was there was a massive light in the room and a wind, and the bed I was on was blown back against the wall. The room was wrecked. Every book in the place was thrown to the ground against the wall, and I felt I didn't. My eyes closed so tightly, and I was just wishing it would go away. I was terrified, and it felt like there was a figure there in front of me, and I was terrified. Next thing, there was a sound like the rocks grinding again, and the light dimmed, and the figure was gone, and I opened my eyes and the bed was against the wall. Every book, every magazine, every mat in the room was pressed up against the wall where the bed had been pushed back to with the wind. And I think I spent three hours of the night putting the room back together. Now I didn't know what happened. I was wondering, did a truck hit the house, did a truck reverse into the house? Was there lightning? Had it been an earthquake. I didn't know what it was, but I was mainly you can imagine like you're a young teenager, you're in your auntie's house and the room is wrecked, okay. I was mostly concerned with putting the room back together, which took absolutely forever, and so afterwards I did think, you know, obviously I said the our father backwards. In the mirror of that day, I wondered that I'd have anything to do with it, and I was thinking, I was mostly settling up. Maybe a truck hit the house, That's what I was I was thinking. So you can imagine you're in bed on a ground floor room and a truck like the huge light, the noise, and you know, the bang and everything moves back. But there was no marks on the house. And the years went by, I didn't tell anyone about it. I didn't tell obviously my auntie or a family or anything like that, because I was concerned I wrecked their house, you know. And years later I was in university and I was staying with my auntie, who I'm very close to, and we started having a conversation about the occult, and so I told her this story. And my auntie is a businesswoman, you know, very down to earth. She was holding a white so I was about twenty at the time. She was holding a white ceramic pot of tea and she fainted and it fell on her foot, and so I thought she fainted, you know, we were putting eyes on her foot and everything. And when she came to she said to me, did that really happen to you? And I said, yeah, it did happen to me. And she said to me was it such and such a relation of ours funeral that time? I said, yeah, that's that's when it happened. That's actually when it did happen. She said, the same thing happened her the same night in the house, and she never had told a sinner because they would think she was insane. So Nick, that that happened two very level headed people. And so my advice to anyone is, do not mess with wigi boards. Stay away from them. They're bad news.
Speaker 5: Indeed. Yeah, so that was that happened to Andy the same night.
Speaker 1: The same night, And I can tell you it was about eight years later when we had that conversation, and she had not told a sinner about that, because like whatever about a child saying it an adult saying that, you know, people would think that you were you were crazy, and my Auntie would be very religious as well. And she felt exactly like I felt that there was pure badness, pure I don't say pure evil because I sound like Mulletman, but there was there was like just a you know, a very nefarious entity in the room in front of her. But it was exactly the same the room, her room was. Everything was pushed to one side, there was the wind, there was the light, there was the sound of something of like a cave opening or rocks pulling apart. And then she didn't open her eyes either, but she saw like like you can imagine if there if something that there's a light in front of you and some of your eyes closed, something walks across it, you know something is there. And that same thing happened her the same night, and that is it is an amazing story, but it absolutely happened. And I do believe that the genesis of that was the unfortunate decision that I made to say the our father backwards in the mirror, which I think was a terrible thing to do, and I regret doing it.
Speaker 5: Well, yeah, I think we've all done that at school. I mean that all based from a legend, doesn't it?
Speaker 1: The rfar in the mirror?
Speaker 5: I think the Americans have think bloody Mary, right, I didn't know that now And then you know, you've got the movie Candy Man, haven't you where you say Candy Man in the in the mirror and stuff. But yeah, it's a it's a legend and it seems to go across the world, but it's different variations of it. Funny enough, we actually.
Speaker 1: Read it in the colored book. That's where. That's where we got it from. That's where we heard it. It wasn't we didn't hear it anywhere. We actually read it in a in a book. So that's it, you know, that's that's that's interesting. I had one other experience happening. It's not as dramatic if if you're interested in hearing.
Speaker 5: It, absolutely, yeah, it might slame my heart rate down a little bit there, DJ.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this this is this isn't as bad at all. I was staying in a very nice place called Castle Leslie and County Monahing in Ireland, and it was lucky enough to be saying in the beautiful room called the Mauve Rooms. It's an old castle the relations of Winston Churchill. And you know we're saying in this beautiful room. But yeah, nice dinner. And then went to stay in this room, four poster bed and all the rest and uh myself my wife were lying in bed and I said, I said to her, you see these glow worms. So what are these? I kept like closing my hand trying to grab the glow worms. He said, no, I don't see anything. I said, look at the look at this one here. Look it's right in front of us. And I kept like clapping my hands trying to trap trap what I thought were these glowworms, you know, but I couldn't even though I was slapping my hand. You know, there's nothing, no residue of an insect on my hand whatsoever. And then there were these wide flashes of green light up and down the room. And you know, someone be a thicker like a foot wide, some would be like two inches wide. These kind of bands of like gone up and down the room. And I said to my wife, do you know something, all the money we're paying for this room, wouldn't you think they wouldn't have a water feature at the window. So when people drive up, this is happening. This is ridiculous. Like I was actually annoyed. And she said, I can't see any green lights. Said look look there, look look there they are. So that's fine. So the night went by. I didn't think anything of it. The next morning we were at breakfast and we met Sir John Leslie, who's now passed away. Quite a character indeed. So Sir John said, oh, you stayed in the mob room last night, and I said, yes, we did. Yeah, and he said, did you see any orbs? I said orbs no, said orbs no, and he said it's the most haunted room in Ireland. And you know people say they see orbs and they see strange lights and movement in the room. And then I went, oh, my god, that's what I saw. Wasn't someone driving up the drive and light shining off the water fountain or something like that, or these glowworms floating about the place. It was nothing like that, obviously it was. It was what he referred to, some sort of haunting happening in the room. So that's it's not as extreme a story, but it's completely true. And was bizarre was that my wife didn't see anything, and I literally was squeezing my hand in front of her face, looking looking, going I have I have the glow I'm look I have look at them, look at them so I can't see anything and I said, no, no, they're there. And only the next day the two of us, now we both dropped our spoons into our porridge when he told us that we were absolutely stunned so and that that house is well known for hauntings, but it was nice that it happened with no sort of advanced notice or no preconceived ideas, you know, And because I'm not, wasn't someone looking for looking for ghosts? I certainly wasn't. So that's that's the end of my Castle Leslie story.
Speaker 5: That's name stuff.
Speaker 1: DJ.
Speaker 5: You know every single one of your experiences, you know you haven't been looking for it.
Speaker 1: No, I'm so busy with my own life, with the practicalities of day to day living. I don't have time for imaginings. And I don't need any extra people in my life, imagined or otherwise. I've enough going on and I'm not I'm not sure to friends either, So I like, I like to stick to the type of a company that has a heartbeat instead of.
Speaker 5: So well, thank you so much for coming on sharing on this did reach out about a year ago, and you know, life gets in the way, and we did finally get you on, and I'm really glad we did.
Speaker 1: I truly enjoyed it, Nick, and I love the podcast, and I'm afraid to admit I do go to sleep listening to it at nighttime. It's your it's your voice just has that has that certain lilt to us that puts one asleep.
Speaker 5: You know, that is a very common email I get, and I think I'm not sure. Like you can kind of take it one of two ways. Either it's if I've got a very boring voice or I have a very soothing voice.
Speaker 1: I think it works both ways. What happened was you missed your vocation as a hypnotist. So I think that's what happened.
Speaker 5: Try out with my wife. It never works.
Speaker 1: We all try that. We all try that. Look into my eyes, not around my eyes, in my eyes.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's it.
Speaker 3: That's it.
Speaker 5: Good stuff, DJ.
Speaker 1: Lovely opian OPI enjoyed. They're all completely trounic. They all happened me And like the one about the like I am religious now, to be honest with you, I actually was a captive missionary for oil and young when I was younger, and as a lawyer, like you know that thing about the our father backwards, like I can't believe I did that. I was, you know, I'm actually disgusted with myself thinking what kind of person was I to do that at the time, you know, But all those things happened, the one with John Leslie at the end, like that. That was what was incredible, was that my wife couldn't see a thing and I could see as clear as day. But my friend who's the priest, said that there are people like that. I know some other stories, but they're not forsthand stories, so I won't tell them to you.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 5: Was that the Baron John Leslie?
Speaker 1: Yes, Sir John Leslie. But that night actually we went disco dancing with them in Monaghan Town and he was like ninety years old.
Speaker 5: It was a bit of a character, wasn't he.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he was fairly crazy, yeah, but he was. He enjoyed his position in the aristocracy in Ireland and put it that way.
Speaker 5: But you'll be surprised, you might of folk who grew up Catholic do dabble. You know, they have dabbled us, but more so when they were teenagers, when they were at that kind of age.
Speaker 1: Well, to be honest with you, Nick, I didn't go to Mass for nine years, right I was. I was a very ferocious rugby player who liked very very bad types of music. I drove a black motorbike, I had the Mohican and then and then I went back to my faith. And when I went back to my faith, rather than just something I did grow up with it, but having left it and come back to it. It was incredibly enriching to come back to it and like people are looking for so much, and to be honest with you, I found it back where I started, which was in my faith. You know. Yeah, well look, I really appreciate the experience, the chance to hear those things for posterity, and I look forward to see you coming out and I remain a fan of the show and one hundred percent.
Speaker 5: DJ, I really appreciate you coming on and sharing that for our listeners.
Speaker 1: Thank you, Nick, my absolute pleasure.
Speaker 5: It was wonderful to me. Okay, take care and we will speak soon, Sir Houp.
Speaker 1: Let's take care. Bye bye, b bye f And now.
Speaker 6: You don't always know you're in a cult. Not at first, it feels like truth, like purpose, like home. Then the rules change, the world gets smaller, and obedience becomes survival. Hidden Cults is the podcast that takes you inside the world's most disturbing belief systems. From the mass suicide of Heaven's Gate to the gas attacks of om Shinrikio to the fiery siege in Waco, Texas. We follow the rise, the ruin and the survivors left behind, but the danger isn't over. We track cults still active in cities, villages, and online spaces around the world, spanning continence, languages, and belief systems. You'll hear real stories from those who escaped, and if you've lived through something like this, we want to hear from you too.
Speaker 2: Hidden Cults new.
Speaker 6: Episodes every week wherever you get your podcasts.
Speaker 5: Hello, Michael, welcome to the podcast.
Speaker 2: Hey, how are you doing.
Speaker 5: I'm doing pretty good. Thank you for joining us today. And you're calling from Ontario in Canada.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm calling from a It's a city about an hour outside of Toronto here in Ontario, Canada.
Speaker 5: Wonderful stuff shine up to our Canadians out there. Now, you have some experiences to share with us. Would you like to start at the beginning please, sir?
Speaker 4: Yeah, we have to go back to This happened when I was a child, and it's relevant to me and I think to you know, potentially retelling it on this podcast because it's something that has stuck with me and over the years, it's just kind of it's grown and it's grown, and I think that's maybe a like a common shared experience with people who have a story like mine, where they see something and it sticks with them, and maybe they don't tell people at first, and then they start to tell people, and then those people go, I kind of heard of something like that, and it grows and it grows, and that's very much been my experience. I grew up in like a very small town in northern Ontario in here in Canada.
Speaker 2: It was about four hours north of Toronto.
Speaker 4: So if you look at Toronto on a map and you'd kind of just like run your hand up, I don't like three or four inches, there's like a big lake. And then I grew up in a small town around there. There's like twelve hundred people. It was just off the highway. It was very much like felt like a like maybe a movie where there's like a small town killer or something.
Speaker 2: Or But also.
Speaker 4: If you're around my age, you would remember a video game called Earthbound was an RPG game for the Super Nintendo, and I know it also had to release as Mother two.
Speaker 2: Or Mother three in Japan.
Speaker 4: You would know this if you knew the game, you'd be correct acting me as you listen to this, But it very much felt like the town from that game. There's one of everything. There was one gas station there was one grocery store. There was a funeral parlor. There was a hockey arena, because there's always a hockey arena in Canadian small towns and that's where like everyone socializes.
Speaker 2: And I was bad at hockey, so I wasn't a part of that. But there was like one of everything. And we were living just on the outside of that town.
Speaker 4: So it's a small town, twelve hundred people, and then there's all this rural farmland. It's not so north that there was always snow. There was snow four or five months of the year. The rest of the year, you kind of had a very muddy spring. You had a beautiful autumn. You had like great, great Ontario summers where there's farm fields and the sunsets like dropped forever and it feels like, you know, you get that extended twilight in the summer. And I remember a lot of that as a child because I would spend so much time staring into the sky after the thing that I saw, which kind of leads to all of this. So I was seven years old. This happened to me in July of nineteen ninety two. I was seven years old. I know that because we moved homes the following summer. I know what age I was when I moved.
Speaker 2: I remember all of this.
Speaker 4: I was being babysat with my sister, who was younger than me, about a kilometer or two down this like rural highway, you know, it's they're all kind of called highways when they go out in the middle of other communities. But our babysitters house was the woman who looked after us. Our house was down always, so we had to get picked up via a car and driven back to our house. And I remember it was one evening, and it would have been in the summertime because we were there all day long, so we weren't in school where we looked after throughout the summer at this woman's house and there was like seven kids there maybe. Anyways, I didn't talk to any of them about any of them about what happened to me, because they were either like younger or I knew they wouldn't be interested. And I instantly had a fear of talking to people about this event. Well, so, okay, we really I was being picked up, We were being my sister and I were being picked up from the babysitter's house.
Speaker 2: And I remember very very vividly. It was in the back.
Speaker 4: We had like a like a Toyota Corolla, like this gray thing it was. It was nothing glamorous. We were driving down this country highway and I was looking out the right side of the window and I was looking over. You could well this small town I grew up in was was called Powassen, Ontario. It means bend in the creek because there's a creek that runs through it. And I was looking over where this creek leads to some water, and I remember looking up and the object I saw didn't look like any of the planes that I remember seeing. And there wasn't a whole lot of planes that went over Quasson, Ontario. We weren't on a major flightpath except for a later detail. But I remember looking up and I saw this object and it was it's become very common to in the world of UFOs, but in nineteen ninety two, to a seven year old me, this was a foreign object. This was something I didn't understand or I wasn't sure what I was seeing. And it was a triangle moving horizontally across the sky, and it felt like it was low and none of the there was a light on each corner of this triangle, and none of them were blinking. And that stood out to me instantly, and I remember staring at it and staring at it, and it would have been maybe twenty seconds, and it was moving along low and weird, and there's no other way I can describe what my seven year old brain made of it other than that's low and that's weird and instantly for some reason, terrifying, confusing. Maybe my sister was in the car next to me. She would have been maybe looking out the other one now, regardless, she didn't see it. My mother didn't see it. I think my father was in the car too. I don't completely remember. Usually it was with my mom picking me up. Anyways, I'll always see that. The last time I passed through Huasson, Ontario, my wife and I we drove to that spot and I said, like, this is where that happened. And I kind of sat there and like it all came back. I remember after seeing it, looking out that window of the bedroom in my house that kind of went in the same direction over where I saw this.
Speaker 2: This thing, it was an object. It was it was a moving triangle. And what's notable is that like it was still daylight.
Speaker 4: I would it would have been at max six thirty seven pm when we were being picked up.
Speaker 2: It's July.
Speaker 4: That sun doesn't drop till like nine thirty at its most, at the latest that it sets, So this wasn't an experience where, you know, the light like I could see that there was a light on each point of this triangle, regardless of it was still it wasn't quite twilight, but it was still very much daylight out and I always felt that was notable.
Speaker 2: Anyways, time went on this. It was nineteen ninety three that The X Files.
Speaker 4: Debuted on TV, and instantly I was like, okay, Like there were a couple instances within that first season where it was like this, this feels like something that I was eight years old, you know, I was starting to get hooked on that. Later that summer, I believe it was Fire in the Sky was released into theaters, and I was still I was hooked on this UFO thing because I saw Ufo.
Speaker 2: I was telling myself, I saw Ufo, so I beg to go see the movie.
Speaker 4: My dad, I don't think had any idea that it was going to be like such a visually terrifying movie, and you know that amplified my interest and what did I see is going happened to me? What's going on throughout my childhood and my parents have showed me this and some of the workbooks from elementary school, and I think I tapped out of drawing this thing in you know, grade seven eight because it's getting like too cool for being the guy that saw Ufo.
Speaker 2: As a child.
Speaker 4: But there's pictures that I drew of this, like all over my work, like this is a Ufoi saw, this is ufoisaw. I remember there was a sci fi magazine and I don't know what it is, but I had always like a random if we were going on a long car ride, and then there's always a long car ride, you know, I might get a magazine and I would pick up like a magazine on Kung Fu or on like a monster truck, different every time. They're interesting to flip through. And I remember there was a sci Fi one I had and in the back it had a submission form and I don't know if it was for Uphon specifically, but it was for some organization. It was a submit your report of what you've seen, if you've seen something. I remember there was a diagram of the man with his arm raised up to the sky, and it's a I think it's as myth, Like at what level did.
Speaker 2: You see it at it?
Speaker 4: I remember ticking it off and drawing on it. I remember mailing it in and I don't know if anything ever happened to it. But this is where I think this story kind of like becomes more than this was something I saw in the sky as a child, and I can't confirm that it's a quote unquote UFO, but like, I don't know what it was, so I guess it was.
Speaker 2: So in twenty.
Speaker 4: Sixteen, I was working in community radio at that time and one of the people I was working with was like a producer and did some work for the CBC, and we were talking one night about about UFOs because I think there was something that was being done at the time by the CBC, and he was just bringing it up as a topic of conversation and I shared my story and he said, oh, and have you ever looked in to see if they have that report?
Speaker 2: So I said, oh, no, I never really did.
Speaker 4: So I started googling, and I started looking around and the different orgs that have data FO submissions and sightings and I couldn't find mine. I searched July nineteen ninety two, and then I searched maybe it was July ninety three, and there is nothing, nothing, nothing, but what I did find me too in Mississauga, Ontario, which is four hours south driving of Passan, Ontario, where I was. But you know, in aircraft, I've flown that in a commercial airplane that was half an hour, so it's not impossible that something that could be impossible could make itself back and forth. But regardless, there was an adult who submitted a sighting from Mississauga, Ontario who saw the same thing I did that same month I did as a child in nineteen ninety two. I always found that there's no smoking gun to this, and I don't think there ever will be. But that really really interested me further in that my interest has grown in like recent months, because in twenty twenty four, when all along the East coast of the United States there was all the mystery drone sightings.
Speaker 2: What is this? What is this?
Speaker 4: So many of those drones looked exactly like the thing I saw in nineteen ninety two. That's only highlighted a bit of interest because wasston Ontario is twenty minutes twenty five minute drive south of North Bay, Ontario, which is like the main economic center, if not for Sudbury, Ontario, in that northern Ontario sphere. So you know, both of my parents worked in North Bay, Ontario. They would drive into the city and then back out to where we lived every night. But also North Bay, Ontario at their Air Force base had a Norrad base that was like a three story bunker underground built into Airport Hill in North Bay.
Speaker 2: And as a kid, you grow up.
Speaker 4: In here like, oh, they have an alien at Norrad, or you know, if the war starts up, like North Bay is going to get nuked because the Norrad base is there, and that may have been like it. I think it was absolutely a target because it was a defense like operational, like huge, massive production. But I also it made me wonder if and I don't know, this is like the the what if section of my brain, but if what I saw in nineteen ninety two was like an early version of some sort of if not alien alien spacecraft or alien technology or technology that we're not you know, we weren't privy to, then maybe we're just seeing now thirty five years later, come to light. And that's these questions that keep kind of growing from this, this what did I see in the sky as a child too? Who can I talk to this about? And as a child it was nobody. I would make drawings and I would tell anybody who wanted to listen. But it's a weird thing, I think, to talk to a child about, especially back then. And this again was this was before the X files, like had popularized it to kids my age. You know, I grew up alongside other kids who got into the X files, and in the thirty something years since all anytime you point yourself in any direction of something in the sky, you see these like the black triangle or just the floating triangle. And we saw it against so much with the drones. And I don't know, at least what I think I saw. I mean, I don't think i'll ever know what I saw for sure, and I don't think there's any way to confirm what I saw. But it's left like a lasting, like a it's like a like a bruise, you know, like no one can really see it, but you know it's there, and it's like, oh that kind of it's a weird thing that doesn't. It's not going away. You're always sort of thinking of it. And anytime you see discussion on the like UAP disclosure in the United States, it's like, I wonder if what I saw was like something going on involved with all of this, but when I was just a boy. So that's what brought me interest in sharing my story of the experience I had as a child in northern Ontario.
Speaker 5: And you've been sharing that, Michael. You know this obviously has had quite a lasting impression on you.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's just it's always one of those like, you know, if people talked about, I don't know, like being in a jet ski accident, and you were in a jet ski accident, you'd be like, oh, I was in a jet ski accident once, but like like, yeah, I saw I think I saw UFO when I was a child, and it's I've thought about it a lot as a child, and I've continued up until the forty year old man i've become. I continue to think about this. It's caught my attention long.
Speaker 5: Term directly after Did you ever remember telling anyone about it?
Speaker 4: No, not directly, like I'd written on school pages and stuff, but I was afraid to talk to people about it. And that was amplified after watching Fire in the Sky the following year, where it's like, oh, is this what's going to happen to me if I do speak about like that movie specifically presented that like such a terrifying, you know, vision of like what extraterrestrial life could be like, and it wasn't et you know, so it definitely scared me away. I think from speaking to somebody about this until you know, I would just casually share it in conversation as a young adult, you know, if you're around friends and they're like, oh, I heard about it's like, yeah, I saw something as a But I mean, how seriously do I expect people to kind of take me in a casual This wasn't in a professional setting. I was a seven year old child, But I mean, I don't think it would hang with me if if it wasn't something like real or at least real to me.
Speaker 5: You mentioned that the drawing you done in your school books. Did you ever keep any of them?
Speaker 2: My parents have some.
Speaker 4: I actually took I took a photo of one of what the drawing looked like. I think I could probably find it. Yeah, I've seen it and it is. It's a it's a triangle with lights on the corners and light emitting from the center. And that's kind of I mean, it was with pencil crayons, and it's like a stick drawing. Really, it wasn't very detailed. But yeah, I could find a photo of it somewhere here. I know, I've taken a photo of it on the piece of paper at my parents' house.
Speaker 5: Good stuff. Yeah, if you send that to us, what is? I put that on the website below your episode so people can go check it out. I love when people do that, when people do sketches from decades ago.
Speaker 4: Well, I wish I had that submission for him. I wish I could figure out who I sent that to or Oh, yeah, I don't know if you can see on the web came there?
Speaker 5: Oh yes, okay, so Michael shumm me his little drawer in there, and he's he's got a red light in the top leading edge of the triangle and amber lights on the bottoms.
Speaker 2: But it was moving.
Speaker 4: It wasn't moving towards. It was moving like away and up, but it was low. It was I don't know, I thought it was. It was weird enough to dig this much of a hole in my brain for this long, for this many years, And it wasn't so much like it looked like it was more stood up kind of like this, rather than like like perpendicular to the ground. I feel like there was almost no nose, Like I could just see that there was a triangle floating like from the left to the from the right to the left, across the sky lower. But I couldn't grasp the scope of like we weren't underneath it. It was far enough away. It wasn't over top of the car. It was like in the distance but not too far because I could see that it was above the trees where.
Speaker 2: The lake was, and but barren in mind that you you know, you were seven, I was seven. Yeah, it was also seven well, but speed wise, like slower than you would expect. Well, it was low.
Speaker 4: So when a plane is low, like, they always look like they're going fast, especially if they's they're not landing anywhere, so like lower but faster than you would see. It's hard to gauge because I've seen so many planes pass by, and like you know, I have the flight tracker hap and I'm always like, oh, I wonder what that is, and it's a shipping plane going across, so and it doesn't move like any of those. It was like a Everything was like uniform going across like all three like lighted points. I'd like left right, almost got a fast hover rather than like anything that looks like it's propelled by something.
Speaker 2: Almost.
Speaker 5: Okay, you had quite a few seconds, last about twenty seconds.
Speaker 4: Well I think it lasted longer than our car because we were driving along the road too. So eventually we hit tree line and I lose everything. There's a there's a building that used to be called the Funny Farm, which was they had like donkeys and they had like rabbits and stuff, and they also had a candy store. But that building was the cutoff from where I stopped seeing this object as we drove by it. And then there's there's enough forest that it's gone. It's behind there somewhere.
Speaker 5: Okay, do you remember what your immediate reaction was to see in it?
Speaker 4: Like it was like this weird keep your mouth shut kind of like don't say it wasn't like look at this. And I don't know why I didn't, because there's potentially this could have caught like saved me a lot of grief if I was like, look at that, and my mother was like, oh, that's like this type of helicopter or something like that, which again I don't think it was, but I didn't tell anybody. It was a weird what did I see? Like, the interest peaked after I saw it in other media, like in the following years it's like, no, that looks like what I saw, and that looks like what I saw, because at first, by definition, it was a UFO, but it wasn't like a flying saucer, you know, like all the media I had consumed the like referenced UFOs at that point, or like the idea of a UFO was like a cartoon alien, you know, like a Martian riding a flying saucer on the side of a birthday gift wrap or something.
Speaker 2: Because I was seven years old, that was.
Speaker 4: My knowledge of this subject up till that point in nineteen ninety two, when it was now, okay, that's not a flying saucer, but that's something in the sky and it's not like it doesn't look like any plane I've ever seen, and it's not a helicopter. It's three lights moving lower than I normally see things, but in a way that is like uniform across It doesn't look like tail wing lights on a plane where you can kind of tell the distance between them was like even so I don't know, the plane would have to be moving across the sky with its nose completely up left to right and its tailed like you know what I mean, like kind of like side shuffling somehow for that to make sense in my head that it was a plane. It was always that's a triangle, you know, sure?
Speaker 5: And years later, you know, having seen the same shape objects being witnessed and reported, So that's like confirmation for you, isn't it?
Speaker 2: Well, it really did feel like one.
Speaker 4: Is this confirmation that I didn't invent this thing in my brain as a child to keep myself busy, like, am is there something?
Speaker 2: Because I always felt like, well did I?
Speaker 4: I'm sure I saw that, but maybe there's something else happening there, you know, because no one else saw it or whatever. But the more I saw it in media, like the what's it at three RB is like the TR three B, I get those confused the like classic like black triangle military looking spaceship. I didn't see the like black definition of this. It was very much the triangle lighting, which was much more similar to a lot of the drone footage that I saw come out like a year and a half ago or two years ago, or whatever it was.
Speaker 3: Telepath is a weekly digital newsletter filled with the latest paranormal news, trending topics, and fresh articles from some of the most popular critical thinkers in community today. Stay informed on your favorite paranormal podcasts and live streaming talk shows. Interact with the Telepath and upload your paranormal story or picks. It could be featured in an upcoming edition. Sign up right now for the free Telepath newsletter at paranormal dot Radio. That's paranormal dot Radio.
Speaker 5: And when you told your parents today, was it more of a like a pound a head and sent you on your way or tod they listen to you.
Speaker 2: I don't think I really told them about it.
Speaker 4: I think they saw it in my schoolwork, like much later after it's been collected, and I remember talking to them about it, probably like after i'd already left home in my twenties, gone a visit.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I saw it. It was down Highway five thirty four. It was right by.
Speaker 4: Elaine, who was a woman who babys had us buy her house before the Funny Farm. We were driving home and they know the spot.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 4: It just felt like something I couldn't tell my parents. Not that I had done something bad or wrong, but like I don't think I could process it myself, So I don't.
Speaker 2: Know how to.
Speaker 4: I didn't I didn't have like the language or like confidence I guess to try to explain that to my parents at that age.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's understandable.
Speaker 1: I know.
Speaker 5: You build out a report in a magazine years and years ago, but never too late, far a new report and just with as much details as you can, because you'll be surprised that people which light yourself, you know, droll through these reports to see if anyone else that's in specific to towns whatever, you know, also trying to get answers themselves. So it wouldn't be a bad idea. I mean, historic counts not a problem. You know, people always go back.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's a great idea.
Speaker 4: Actually I should do that because I mean the town I'm from is small enough that if you were to search that, it would be one of like a handful of hits if you search it plus UFO, and that would certainly bring it up and had I seen somebody else, you know, saw that from paasstin Ontario in that time period like that would that would well, one, I would probably know them indirectly somehow from growing up, but it would also have been like massive woke more than the people who saw it in Mississauga. That would have been like very much a confirmation that that we both saw something going on up there.
Speaker 5: Of course, even just like on town Facebook groups put out a post, you might get hit on that, but of course it was you know, it was a long time ago. When people age and people's memories change, there's always that option. So now, Michael, when you look up to the sky, how do you feel, are you always searching for that of a sight in there?
Speaker 4: Yeah, there's been so many times. My wife and I there's like a great park behind where we live. Well it's a it's a good park, but at night it's completely empty. So we go back there sometimes and look up at the sky and we get to see so much more than we did we were living in the city, because in Toronto you just see planes and that's it.
Speaker 2: But here, you know, we got to see.
Speaker 4: The northern lights from our from our balcony. At one point, which is we're in southern Ontario. That's it's really cool to be able to see that from so far.
Speaker 2: But we'll often look like.
Speaker 4: Oh, I wonder what that is, and I've never seen anything close to what I saw. We were in Arizona together on our honeymoon a couple of years ago, and there was a good two or three minutes I was like, that's a U phone. It's moving so weird, and we were trying to get coverage on our phone. We're Canadians, so we had like a dodgy SIM card and trying to get coverage to figure out on flight tracker, what are we looking at?
Speaker 2: Where are we looking?
Speaker 4: And after two or three minutes of me going, that's got to be We're seeing the EU a phone in the desert. This is so cool, this is what we want it turned. It was totally just a plane like doing a weird turned in front of us. But as much as I'm always looking and as much as we're sometimes standing out back going you know, it would be really cool right now if it just happens, they all just come out of the sky right now. It's like here, it is just something to break up what we're seeing. NonStop on the news every single day, and it's just just give.
Speaker 2: Us to it, you know.
Speaker 4: Come now, now's a good time to come. And if you're gonna stop everything and like make world peace, let's do it. If you're not, let's do the other thing too. I haven't seen anything close to what I saw. Is everything I see now thankfully too. With an app, you can I can confirm that's a plane. That's that's like a rescue helicopter, so it's moving weird. That's somebody in like a biplane flying around. I haven't seen anything that looks like that triangle I saw as a child.
Speaker 5: And of course this image will always stare with you now. I mean, these days there's there's more air traffic obviously, and there's more satellites flying around, you know, which is a bit frustrating sometimes. But you know, we have all these apps so we can search things pretty quickly. So if you're out there and you see something strange, download these apps if you can, and then then double check. As much as we love mystery, you know, it's always good to get answers to the things we're seeing.
Speaker 4: And it's fascinating to see how much you said, like there's there's an entire like netting web of like what like several competing like internet providers now like going around the globe, and how much like freight traffic there is going above you, and and you know, like private jets just kind of cruising by, and those are all things that Yeah, because of an app, now you can easily confirm like that's a plane, that's a plane, that's a plane, that's a plane.
Speaker 2: I don't know what that is. That's really interesting exactly.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and if anything, you get to learn what's up there. You know, you get to learn the stars and all that kind of stuff, which is you know, which is great for anyone.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and you got to think, like our ability to see that stuff is just fading away. I don't know how the more space junk and tech that we throw up there, the less we're gonna see of like that natural what has been in the sky since time. It's definitely worth taking a look on like a very clear night, like just spending some time letting your eyes adjust.
Speaker 5: I mean, you're in a great place. I mean you get to see the northern lights and everything. I mean, that's one thing that I've never seen and the one time we actually did have it low enough in the United Kingdom. I was away. I completely missed it, and me and my wife has said, you know, we'd always go up to Scandinavia Iceland try and get the view of the license. We just haven't made it yet. Maybe for our anniversary or something, we might try and book that.
Speaker 2: That'd be nice. Yeah, absolutely, I know.
Speaker 5: You said you did community radio before. I used to do anything like that.
Speaker 4: No, unfortunately, No, I used to. I mean it was at one point I was doing five shows a week. I was doing like all these different themed like I did a show that took place in a fake pub and I had like voice actors play like the like the barkeep, and then regulars and they would come up and request stuff and I would play it and and people would actually like write in be like where's this bar, Like I want to come hang out. It's like no, it's this world I built. And then I had Oh I used to do like a calendarized like what's going on in the city show. And I did a show called make You a Mixtapehere. I made like a mixtape for a Canadian person place or thing. I just did over like eight years, I did thousands of hours of just radio and themed episodes of stuff and i' burnt myself well out on it and I haven't done anything in years now.
Speaker 5: See that's a fantastic idea. It's like the old time radio dramas.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, yeah, it was fun.
Speaker 4: It was called Last Orders and the place was called the Richmond Arms, So I just picked it so so generic kind of and yeah, it was all music you would hear played in a pub on a Wednesday night from midnight to close, and that's when the show aired.
Speaker 2: And it was based on my experiences DJing.
Speaker 4: At bars where they would give you like a Wednesday night to dj, and it was awful and you would just play like really depressing stuff till you close and get everyone out of there.
Speaker 2: So it was all like sad music. It was lively.
Speaker 4: Every episode would have kind of like a theme to it, and at the end, the pub owner sells the bar and that's like the last episode.
Speaker 2: I closed it off like that.
Speaker 5: And was that just only on the radio?
Speaker 3: That was a no.
Speaker 4: That's still all of it's archived online on mixed cloud. That was on a community radio station that a friend and I ran in Toronto called TRP It was called Toronto Radio Project and it was like heavily influenced from like NTS and then also like WFMU in New Jersey, so it was like a blend of There was like a lot of techno and there was a lot of like UK garage on the station. Actually there was a lot of expats. The guy I ran it with was from like Huddersfield or something up by Manchester. Oh yeah, but yeah, that was on that station. And I aired it like Wednesday's Midnight twelve to two as it was made to sound like it was live to air kind of thing from this bars we were closing down. It was a lot of It was my most like conceptual the radio shows I did, and it got it got like a shout out in like our national newspaper here while the Toronto Star, the UK Guardian wrote about it when they were like reviewing best online stations, they mentioned it, which was interesting.
Speaker 2: Or no, sorry, the Telegraph wrote about it. Yeah it wasn't the Guardian, but yeah that was cool.
Speaker 3: That was just like this.
Speaker 4: We ran it in the basement of a vintage shop and then eventually we moved up to like a storefront where like people could walk in and like hang out and beyond the raid, well beyond the Internet radio, and then I worked at a college campus community station for like four years after that in Toronto.
Speaker 5: Wonderful. Well, you know, if you ever get back into that, I think there's so many podcasts out there which are so say. I mean, I grew up with radio.
Speaker 2: I love radio.
Speaker 5: In fact, I kind of base this show in a manner of speaking with Art Bell. I was always a huge Art Belfa.
Speaker 2: Oh I love I have.
Speaker 4: I have like it's like seventeen hundred episodes on a media server here, and every night before I go to bed, I find a day in the past, like September tenth, two thousand or whatever. I find that episode and I listen to it and I go, Okay, this is what was happening like twenty four years ago today.
Speaker 5: Great idea. That's what I love. Yeah, when you listen to him and he's talking about Clinton, and he's talking about stuff which is happening, and that was something wine for the show, and so so many of our guests, you know, including yourself. You know, you come on, they're not just sharing lights in the sky, sharing things. They were into the things they would they would doing. You know, you were describing a video game which just like your small town. You just yeah, one gas station all that. And that's what I love. I love listening to It's not just about the unexplained elements. It's all about people's lives.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I wanted a world, build a little bit and put it into place, because you say, like small town Canada, you think maybe like the Arctic almost, or you think just like lumberjacks and stuff. But like this was like a farming like rural community, you know, just off the highway. I don't know why it started, but it's there and there's like twelve hundred people and that's it and it'll never get any bigger and da da da da dah. But it was like really cool being a child in that talent because you had free run of the entire until the highway. You could go in anyone's backyard, you could everybody knew each other, everyone was cool with everyone else's kids. You could just whatever, and it was a really cool like community to grow up in. But by like thirteen fourteen, and I really want to get out of that sort of smaller sort of environment.
Speaker 5: To everyone was out there and experience that same kind of thing growing up, go for your teenage years wanting to get out of it and see the world and all that, and then when you get older you want to go back to that life simpler times.
Speaker 4: Yeah yeah, I mean I if housing didn't explode there since I lived there, I would love to go back and live in that small town again, you know, once I'm kind of done with what I want to do around the city, that would be.
Speaker 2: That'd be a cool place to kind of age out, you know where I started.
Speaker 5: Now to our listeners, Michael does have his own studio. That's why Mike is so so clear, so crystal clear. What are you doing at the minute, if you don't mind me asking, Michael, But.
Speaker 4: I'm doing a bunch of like little things, trying to piece them together into like one main thing which hasn't happened yet. But I have an online vintage arts store. It's on Instagram at time Passages shop. I'm kind of piecing together a lot of little things here post community radio.
Speaker 5: Life, great stuff. Well, Michael, I really appreciate you coming on sharing that for our listeners.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no problem, Thanks for having me. This is cool.
Speaker 4: I always love the idea of like like again. Like open calls or bell like it's every night I listen to it. And producing more of that into the world is good. I mean, people love sharing their experiences and listening to them too.
Speaker 2: So they do.
Speaker 5: Indeed, it does happen now and again, where I'd have so many emails in that say that guest that you had from their experience in nineteen seventy one, I was on that highway and I saw the same thing.
Speaker 2: So yeah, that's awesome.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's rare, mind, but it does happen, so hopefully.
Speaker 4: Still, that's cool. That's what you want. You want confirmation that you know you're not alone in this, like it's it's a thing.
Speaker 5: Yeah, And the good news is, Michael, we're not alone. Absolutely, It's been wonderful to meet and Michael. Okay, take care and we will speak, Okay, God, have a good day. Yeah, and you take care bye, Okay, Bye. Well that's all for this episode. Keep updated and connected with the show one x Facebook and Instagram, And if you have an encounter that you'd like to share on the podcast, you can email me at UFO Chronicles at gmail dot com, or you can recheck to me via a contact page on my website UFO Chronicles podcast dot com. A big thank you to DJ and Michael for sharing tonight, and thank you.
Speaker 2: All for listening.
Speaker 5: I will be back next week. Till then, stay safe and keep watching the skies.
Speaker 2: Goodbye. To create
Speaker 1: A