Speaker 1: Well life.
Speaker 2: Okay, guys, got another debate for y'all today. We got Brian Shapiro, Jay Dher both have been on the show. Thanks for coming guys in person. Let's make this thing happen. So we're going to talk about Trump today. I ran and Alex Jones. I know Brian wanted to talk about Alex Jones, but absolutely you want to lead this thing off with Alex Brian.
Speaker 1: All right, Well, first of all, thanks for being here. Man, nice to meet you. I've seen I've seen some of your stuff on social media. I'll be honest with you. What we do is probably a little different. Right, as we were talking off the air, you debate, you've been doing this for like what twenty five years, right, long time. I've been doing radio for almost that long. But my show is more of like the last twenty four hours, you know, talking about news of the day and that sort of stuff. But all right, let's start. I wanted to start off by asking you about something because I know you're friends with Alex Jones, right, and I know this is probably something more. We'll get into it a little bit, but bull well, you know, I come from Connecticut. I was raised in Connecticut, and obviously where the Sandy Hook shooting was. And I say to myself, and I've listened, I've reviewed his ex wife. That's kind of irrelevant to this conversation that I've had private conversations with her, But I've also interviewed some of the parents who have lost their children, eight and nine year olds that were decapitated, and Alex Jones made their pain worse. And I thought what he did was reprehensible. And then he used the excuse of psychosis, which I think is utter bullshit. He knew that that shooting happened. He's not a stupid guy, and he only lied about it on the air with his huge platform and said that they were actors, you know what he said. And he only did that for clicks and money. And you're making the pain of parents, like I said, some of them who I had to talk to an interview, and my heart goes out to them, and I'm sure yours does as well. And he called them actors, and he made their pain worse. And I find only a reprehensible, despicable human being would do what Alex Jones does. Now, he is a conspiracy theorist, and I understand he says a lot of batshit crazy stuff. But if you don't hurt somebody by doing that, then I don't have a problem with it. You could think nine eleven was an inside job and you can find if you're not hurting anybody. But he hurt those people who are already grieving the loss of their children. And I'm wondering how you could be friends with somebody who does that. I just I don't It's unbelievable to me that he would even do something like that and then blame it on psychosis, Like, how could you square up and be friends with somebody like that? Because I don't know you. I don't know you, I've never hung out with you. I'm just asking, like, how how can you be friends with somebody who did that? And are you willing to call that out?
Speaker 3: Well, I think Alex himself has called that out. Alex has admitted that he made a huge mistake. I remember at the time when the trials were happening, one thing that I noticed in a lot of the you know, examinations and the prosecution questioning, was that there seemed to be quite a bit of laxity when it came to vetting the guests, and that was hammer Home with multiple people that produced the show, and the way that I'm sure you know, the way that media works, especially for high profile people, is that a lot of that is farmed out to people that work for you to vet the guests and whatnot. So I think there was some significant failures, mainly with vetting people like Wolfgang. How big people that ended up being I think probably con men, and Alex was lax in that. I think that was a huge mistake. I think that there is precedent not for what happened at Sandy Hook, but for the idea of government being involved in types of things like that, like the Operation Gladio for example. That's a publicly declassified document to.
Speaker 1: I get that, But the government, as you know, wasn't involved.
Speaker 3: In I'm just saying, I said, there's precedent for the understand which is why Alex would have had in his mind legitimacy, legitimacy to question certain topics.
Speaker 1: So why would you question that? Though? Why would you question a school shooting hours after the children are killed?
Speaker 3: Because if Operation Gladia includes public shootings at places, light malls or perhaps even schools, there's no reason why you couldn't quit.
Speaker 1: But wouldn't you question it if there was some sort of evidence to prove, like the twenty twenty election. I mean, Trump still says I'm sure we can get into that. But it's like when listen, if people have ideas or opinions, they're entitled to that. That's fine. But like I said, I'm not someone who's trying to censor free speech. But at the same time, when you say things that can hurt people, I know you're not a fan of Candace Owans. Neither of mine. Okay, we both would agree on that. I'm friends with Tim Poole. He said some things about it that I actually agree with. But to me, Alex Jones does what Candace Owens does, which is say things that you know are not true. You know are not true. Alex Jones knew that innocent children were murdered. He knew that those weren't actors. They're dead, and yet he went on the air and called them actors. Those family members, as you know, were threatened, they had threats to their life. He knew that those children were dead, he knew that those families were grieving. I have an issue not necessarily with conspiracy theorists, but conspiracy theorists like Candace Owns and like Calex Jones that say things knowing they're not true and knowing that they will hurt people. Alex Jones' comments at times, not just the Sandy Hook shooting, hurt people, and I find that only a despicable human being would profit off of something like that. I'm glad that he has to pay out that money. Like I said, I've had private conversations with his ex wife. I don't know what's true. I don't know what's not true. That's why I'm not going to share the conversations I had with her. But what I do know is I could never associate myself with somebody like that. Who it's good to have difference as of opinions. We probably have a lot of different opinions on a lot. I think that's great, that's what makes America great. But I think Alex Jones is a scumbag. And by the way I met Alex Jones, he is a different person off the camera. He doesn't have in my opinion, that persona or Hey, was that good? Was this good? I mean, I don't know. I don't think he's a good person. And I'm not saying guilty by association. I'm not trying to make a bad argument, but I just can't fathom or understand how anybody could hang out with a guy like that who literally made well, I'm just trying to understand how anybody, not just you, but anybody would would be okay associated and you host on the on that network, Like, I just don't understand. Well.
Speaker 3: Again, so that'd be like saying anybody involved in media, who's involved with anybody that's made a mistake in media, I don't.
Speaker 1: Think that's a mistake. You know what I think a mistake is. But how do you prove that it's not a mistake? Is locking your keys in your car? You mean to tell me that after this shooting happened where body bags were taken out of that school, that Alex Jones legitimately believed that those eight nine year olds were actors. That's bullshit. I don't believe that.
Speaker 3: I think that Alex legitimately believed that there was a variety of options that you could have and.
Speaker 1: He called them actors.
Speaker 3: Jay understand that, but that's after having people on who were not probably Vetter like Wolf.
Speaker 1: He has a lot of people on wars that have zero credibility.
Speaker 3: I actually agree that everybody who does media, for the most part, I'm not talking about you. Everybody in media has people on because it's media. Media is kind of like you know, it's about.
Speaker 1: But it's our responsibility to push back at those people.
Speaker 3: I agree that, and I think that my main criticism about would have been and still has been, there should have been a better vetting of the sources of these so called events, because the main source at that time, because I was listening through that whole period, was Wolf kank Kalbek, who said, I've worked in government, I worked in education, I was there. I know that this was a fraud. I went investigated and all that was not true. So he did not properly about this. He blamed it on psychosis. There is no medical information to prove that.
Speaker 1: Okay, that could be. I mean his yeah, that could have been, didn't provide any medical information that he had psychosis.
Speaker 3: I mean, I don't know. I don't know Alex's legal teams. You know well that they use psychosis.
Speaker 1: You know that. Come on again, I don't know what the legal team advice. They didn't show. Well, the legal team if they're going to say he suffered from psychosis. There would have to be some evidence to prove that, which clearly they didn't show it wasn't psychosis. And I guess this is maybe where we disagree. People like Alex Jones and Candae Owns and many others, Laura Lumer I could name you a lot. They say things knowing that it will hurt people, and they don't fucking care. They say things knowing that it will hurt people, knowing that it's probably not true. By the way, I don't buy the fact that Alex didn't think it was a real shooting. He knew it was. Like I said, Alex is not a stupid guy. He knew that there were innocent young children that died, and he called them actors now regardless of what all their stuff might have been going on in his mind. He made a lot of money off that. Now in the end it's going to cost him money. I don't think we should be allowed to say things like that with no justification, and it hurts people. Those families had death threats, They had death threats, Jay, and they hadn't even buried their kids yet, eight nine year olds. And as you can see, I get visibly angry talking about this guy because I think he's a horrible human being, and I think his entire network is a fucking joke. It's a bunch of tinfoil hat morons who spread conspiracy theories about COVID, They spread conspiracy theories about the deep state, they spread conspiracy theories about the twenty twenty election, and the guy who runs the whole thing spread conspiracy theories about a shooting where a bunch of eight and nine year old kids were murdered were kept in. I mean, I don't even think the I should be allowed to even have a show. That's my personal thing.
Speaker 3: Could you name another crazy temple hat that the position that you think me or Alex or anybody has positive.
Speaker 1: I can't speak to you because I'll be honest with you, and I don't mean this way like a whole network is all crazy. Well, I mean the regulars. I would assume you're a guest on there a lot, and sometimes I'm talking about the regulars who do shows, you know, five days a week. They spread conspiracy theories about me. Harrison talked about me. Didn't even and we talked about this off the air a couple of minutes ago. Didn't even know my position on vaccines, and I don't want to get too deep into the vaccine stuff because you know, some platforms don't allow it. Didn't even know my position on the vaccines, and just assume that I want everyone to get ten boosters. They say things about people not doing their homework, not under even and by the way, I said I would go on their show. I was talking to somebody from their network. I said, listen, I will go on that show and I will defend my positions. Harrison didn't want me on. I call that a coward. If you're willing to talk shit about somebody, which is fine. I'm a big boy. I can handle it, but then you don't want that person to come on. I invite anybody on my show. Nick Fuentes can do my show if he wants to. I think he's an awful human being. But I would have had oj Simpson do my show. It's not the criticism. He's no longer with us unfortunatelyfortunately whichever way you look at it. But I'm willing to have anybody on my show that I disagree with, even if they're despicable people. If Alex Jones wanted to do my show, I would probably be a little bit more heated with him than am you, because I'm not blaming you for the stuff that that Alex Jones said. Make it. What's another topic that you think of COVID spread COVID? I think he's spread lies about the vaccines. He sells his stupid pills on his website to make money that there's no evidence that any of those pills actually help you if you had COVID, I would talk about nine to eleven a little bit more, because I know he's talked about nine to eleven a lot. What about nine eleven, Well, he thinks it was an inside john right right, Okay, Well we can get into that. We can get into that. So what's the crazy talks about the deep state all the time with no evidence to back up his claims about the deep state? What is the deep state?
Speaker 3: Tell it's the breakaway national security apparatus in the background that has a tremendous amount of influence installed at the time of.
Speaker 1: World War two, particularly from right now yah formulations. It's the same structure. Okay, so right now who is running the deep state?
Speaker 3: CFR and Trilateral Commission of a huge amount of influence. This is a CFR historian's own background accounts for in Hurst's.
Speaker 1: But there's over election through on my channel right now.
Speaker 3: So, yeah, I've heard Alex Corporation, Military Industrial Complex, that's.
Speaker 1: What you say. So I've heard Alex say that Barack Obama was really running the country when Joe Biden was president. There's no evidence to back that up. You meant to stay behind situation that Obama had set up. And he said the Obamas had gay relationships and that Barack Obama was gay. This is not a serious talk radio. You make jokes, you make you do sat there outsis satare all the time. Okay, Well, when I hear Alex Jones say that he believed, first of all, I don't think that's funny. That's ten year old humor. I don't think it's anything funny in saying a president is gay. I don't think that. I mean, unless we're ten years old. What about faking gay? You? I mean, okay, but you get what I'm saying, right, Well, you just laugh, So you do think it's first right, Well, here's the problem, right, Alex Jones has a huge platform, and I think it's important for people to choose their words wisely and to be responsible. We agree. I think that Alex Jones should not have done what he did when it came to the Sandy Hook shooting. It hurt people. Now, if you make a joke that doesn't hurt somebody, Okay, fine, if you have a conspiracy theory that doesn't necessarily hurt somebody, then that's one thing, right. But when you have the platform that Alex Jones has and you say things that are unproven, stuff that is just blatantly ridiculous. They said things about me that aren't true. I have a problem with that, and I don't think that network is a serious network. I don't think that is a serious news network. Give It's one thing. If you give Kanye West a platform, heck, I would interview Kanye West and ask him about his anti Semitism. But Alex Jones, he was praising Adolf Hitler, and Alex Jones is sitting there with his thumb up his ass. I watched that specifically disagree with him and said that he didn't believe Hitler was a good guy. And but the very next day, Richard Grove and I hosted that next day, yeah talked about that. We did not agree with. Okay, It's one thing to say you don't agree with it, and I'm glad you did that, But if someone sitting next to me is praising Adolf Hitler, I would call them for what they are. You are an anti Semite, and you are a moron if you if you, if you praise a man who's responsible for murdering anybody, let alone millions of people, there's something wrong with you. And I would say that to Kanye. I wouldn't sit here and say, well, you know, Kanye, I really disagree with you on that. I saw that. I don't respect people who praise evil, murderous dictators. That's what Alex Jones did in that interview. Okay, he coddled Kanye. Well, well, he praised He praised Kanye West in some ways, and he was very sad. He coddled him, He coddled him. It was a fluffer interview. And I think we also have a responsibility to question people and to be tough on people that praise murderous dictators. Alex Jones did not do that. So on one side of the coin, Kanye West will sit there and praise Adolf Hitler and he'll say, well, I disagree with that. But on the other side of the coin, he'll just bash Democrats and left wingers and aoc an attacker for being a bartender. He's more tough on somebody like AOC than somebody like Kanye West, who praises Adolf Hitler and is a Jew hater. Make no mistake about it, Kanye is a jew hater, anti Semitic, piece of scum. I don't care whether he's mentally ill or not. And these gripers that go around, I just think they're really bad people. Right.
Speaker 3: But so a lot of this debate so far has been about the character of people.
Speaker 1: So and I'm not well believing that.
Speaker 3: Okay, but I mean, you just said at the beginning that you weren't interested in GOI by association, but.
Speaker 1: I'm trying to understand why you would be friends with some of the guy who I think has no more.
Speaker 3: But what I'm illustrating is that nobody consistently can apply that in media, because I'm sure you have friends that you disagree with that you might find reprehensible that you've gone on shows that you don't I don't have you, so you don't have any I don't have any friends.
Speaker 1: Here's Morgan you go on Here's Morgan show. Yeah, I don't hang out with Pierce Morgan. He's not one of my friends. I do his show. There's a difference. So I don't have any So I don't have so it is guilt. Well, you're friends with him, So about friends with that is guilt by association with you said, you're not trying to trying to understand why you would be, so you are doing guilt by association. I'm asking you, I'm asking a question, implying, implying that it's morally wrong. I mind understand how morally you could associate yourself and I'm trying to understand that as a friend, not just for doing a show.
Speaker 3: The morals are, which are what like what's the beau? I don't think it's consistently apply.
Speaker 1: I think people that associate themselves with people like Alice Jones are the same people that associate themselves with Donald Trump. I think it's I think it's the same. Well, the whole chorus has been guilt by social what you said at the beginning of your not going to do well, What I was hoping to do is try to get an explanation from you on how you could be friends with somebody like that. I find that in general, and I'm going to make a general statement now, people that are big fans of Alex Jones or friends of Alex Jones tend to also be big fans of Donald Trump, and they throw they're willing to push aside the Epstein stuff. They're willing to push aside his behaviors, the way he talks about women in gold Star families and POW's and the fact that he's named thousands of times in the Epstein Falls. I think the same kinds of people who support Donald Trump are gravitated towards Alex Jones. And yes, I'll say it again, I think Donald Trump and Alex Jones are similar. I think they're both horrible human beings. They're horrible human beings who probably only care about themselves.
Speaker 3: And you know, but again, I think this is what usually ends up being something not worth debating. I'm not saying you can't bring interview, debate whatever you want, but the idea of only focusing on the morals or some individual in media or in politics, to me just seems absurd. That's why I'm always an issues guy, because I'm sure that I'm sure that everybody has some moral flaw or some problem in their their ethos.
Speaker 1: I would never deny that. I would never deny what you're saying. So then so then it's not consistently applied. So it would seem there are different levels of the levels. It seems like you're doing the very thing that you're saying shouldn't be done. No, so there are different levels of mistakes that are made. Whether you cheat on your wife for who determines that? Okay, well, I'm just giving you my opinions. There's no book on determining. I'm just telling you, Uh, simply put, if you're a person who intentionally lies about a school shooting when children are murdered to make money and clicks, you're a fucking disgusting human being. But how do you know a person's motives? Maybe you because Alex Jones does it all the time. He says things, he's over the top and he says things. How do you know the motives? So you think Alex Jones didn't have what do you think his motive saying?
Speaker 3: I'm saying that when you debate and again, you can obey whatever you want. But my critique of this type of debate is that when you debate people's motives is something that you can never really explicitly prove.
Speaker 1: Why does that Why did you think Alex Jones? Give me an educated guest, h Jay, if you can, why do you think Alex Jones said those things?
Speaker 3: I believe that Alex has always, for the most part, been sincere. That's why he has been willing to change his mind at me he was wrong. For example, he recently admitted he was wrong that he thought Trump might reverse the course on a ramp.
Speaker 1: Let's talk about he admits that he was completely right. I do want to talk to you about that. Agree on that.
Speaker 3: That's a recent admission that Alex said I was wrong about this.
Speaker 1: Okay, good, So so let me ask you something about that because I disagree with you, respectfully. If Alex Jones wasn't sued, I think Alex Jones would have apologized. Well.
Speaker 3: The Again, the lawsuit, as I said, highlighted the bad betting. If you look, for example, at the prosecute where they were ja I understand me question, let me finish anything. The when they were interrogating Owen, Schweyer and Owen was responsible for bringing on a couple people that not just Wolfgang, but also the zero Hygi article that they highlighted.
Speaker 1: It that was misinformation. So that was not properly about it.
Speaker 3: And I'm saying that if you've got a network that has multiple people doing multiple cogs of the operation, you can't. I understand that the head of the operation is going to receive the brunt of the criticism, but it's not like Alex was just doing all of this without sincere investigation.
Speaker 1: I believe he's sincere okay. So that's where we disagree. And I would go as far as to say this, I believe that if Alex Jones wasn't sued and he didn't have to face consequences for his first things, he would never have apologized or retracted anything, because he never has in the past to my knowledge, for anything else. The reason why he apologized and says I shouldn't have said that, which, by the way, he said in a courtroom, and then he said it was a kangaroo court, and he attacked the judge and he attacked the prosecutors instead of just being a man and saying, you know what, I really fucked up. I really shouldn't have said that stuff. What happened to those families was awful. Instead, he does what Donald Trump does. It's a kangaroo court. I didn't do anything wrong, So no, I disagree with you, Jay. I don't think Alex Jones would have ever retracted what he said, and I don't think Alex Jones would have ever apologized if, in fact, he was never facing a civil lawsuit, which he lost. That's my personal opinions. We can move on to a rock because it's way to prove it. We can do that. Well, that's just my personal opinion. Obviously, there's no way to one hundred percent proven other than the fact that to my knowledge, I don't think Alex has ever apologized for anything else on the air in the past. The only thing I could ever recall that he's ever apologized for or retracted was the comments he made about the school shooting and those kids being acted. And he recently retracted his position on Iran.
Speaker 3: He thought Trump would have a better course and a course correction, and he was wrong about that. He was wrong about the thing that was going around where Pam Bondy was saying that they were going to release the files.
Speaker 1: He thought that that was as he has been open about criticism for the Epstein files because he's been talking about the Epstein files for years, and I think Donald Trump has made a lot of people like the Alex Jones that look really add because Donald Trump has protected pedophiles in my opinion, I know that. That's what I just said. Yeah, I'm happy I agree with you on that. He's angry. Well, he's he's upset at Donald Trump. It's not really that he was wrong about something. He he he's upset about what Pam Bondi said like two months ago. Well, yeah, he's criticized at times the Trump administration. He gives the apology that you want. Basically, it's not really the apology that I want. It's it's basically it wasn't really an apology. He just basically when it comes to the Epstein stuff, he's talked about how disappointed he was. He was wrong about Pam Bondi. He was wrong about Pam Bondy, and he thought Pam Bondi no.
Speaker 3: He said specifically that the claim that they were going to release more of the files, that when Pam Bondi claimed this, he shared that and then a bunch of people on soldial media called him out.
Speaker 1: He said, you know what, You're right, I was wrong, so he will Admitkay, well, I'm glad he did that. I was unaware of that, and I'm and I'm glad he did that, and we could we can end the Alex Jones conversation. But but in closing, I'll just say this, and and you know, it's not nothing that I've I've never said that's fair. Of course, I think Alex Jones is what's horrible with society. I think there are grifters, the Candace Owens types. I put Alex Jones in that category. I think he only says things as an act to get clicks and to make money. What he did was disgusting. And then the reason why this topic is so it should be personal to anybody, but it's even more personally because I grew up about twenty minutes away from Sandy Hook number one, number two. I've interviewed some of those families who have to wake up every day without seeing their kids. It's reprehensible and the fact that somebody like Alex Jones, and this is irrefutable, made their grief even worse. With what Alex Jones put those families through is reprehensible, and I think only a reprehensible and repugnant human being would do what Alex Jones did. I have zero respect for him. I don't care how many followers he has. I have no more respect for him than I do like a Candace Owens type, and I know we'll probably agree on gandis owns. There is a way to have differences of opinions, and there is a way to have a conversation without hurting people. And there are too many people, particularly in right wing media today, that do that. They make claims that hurt people. They lie, They attack undocumented immigrants in brown people every single day, making it seem like all these undocumented immigrants are going to rape your kids. They're wrong. They lied about the terrorist attack in New Orleans. They said it was undocumented immigrant. They said it was because of Joe Biden's open border policies. They lie. They lied in conspiracy theories about what happened to Paul Pelosi when Paul Pelosi was attacked with a hammer, and Alex Jones was one of those guys that spread the conspiracy theory that Paul Pelosi had some sort of gay relationship with the guy that almost killed him with a hammer. Did Alex Jones ever apologize for that when the police report came out? And Matt Gates when he was in office another repugnant piece of garbage, and Ted Cruz spread those conspiracy theories. These right wingers don't apologize. Usually. I'm glad that Alex Jones has done that, but there's a lot of people on the right that don't. They don't retract, they don't apologize. When you get something wrong, why don't you wait until the information comes out first before you you spread conspiracy? There is I'm not talking about you, I'm just saying in general terms people on the right, and that's my one of my biggest criticisms is with the lower lumers of the world and so many others. It's all about clicks, Jay, It's about money and clicks. They don't care whether they get it right or not. They I'm generalizing. There's a lot of people on the right on X they want to be the first one to say it was an undocumented immigrant, it was a black person, it was this without knowing, and then when they get it wrong, they don't retract and they don't apologize. And I'm sorry if I'm going on a rant here, but on X when you look at when they're fact checked, what is that called on the bottom? Checking community notes? Yeah? What is the point of a community note if somebody is getting a community note like two hundred times. There are right wingers out there that have been community noted two hundred times. They're not suspended, their accounts don't get taken down. Why are we community noting people when they literally it happens to them every day. So anyway, I digress, Go ahead.
Speaker 3: Yeah again, I think you know, so much of media ends up being a lott of low tier slop and debating about things that are not really that substantial, such as people's motives or intentionality, which is unless you have you know, somebody's actual DMS or something like that, it's really difficult, I think, to know the motives, and so in philosophy and debate we don't typically focus on that. Understand that in media and in news it probably is the best. But I would assume that maybe you engage in debating about who's good and who's bad because that's the easy, low tier route to go to get attention, to get clicks.
Speaker 1: I mean, aren't.
Speaker 3: You think it's low tier to today what it is to debate people's motives because its call that homine.
Speaker 1: I don't think it's low tier to talk about our president and his behavior about Alex.
Speaker 3: Jones, right, you're saying as bad motives, and I'm saying that that that works in low tier political debate. But like if you get into a philosophical debate you debate people's motives, that's called that hominism because unless you have proof that there's some motives, you don't know people's motives other than to say that.
Speaker 1: Well he's a bad person. Okay, that's so he's a bad person. What is that proof. I don't think it's low tier to criticize al Jones for what he did. But you said that you motives, and I'm just trying to figure out how you know that. Well, first of all, I think most people would say the reason why Alex Jones says these things is because he wants to That would be money and get more attention. The fact that most people think that really has nothing to do, Okay, well, that's I think I would like to think that a logical opinion would be that the reason why fallacies. Okay, well, if you think that Alex Jones does this stuff. I mean, do you think appeal to masses is a fallacy? No, but I would say I would say, you don't think it's perhaps. But the point that I was trying to get at is that just just Alex Jones says these things, not because he needs to get this off his chest or he wants to be an inn. So you're just saying what his motives are. Okay, Well, well what do you think his motives are? Help me understand Alex Jones. You're friends with them. I've listened to Alex in two thousand and three.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and I've noticed him consistently over the years reference many tax that we lecture through on my channel. So it's become a mainstep what I do is to kind of take all those books that he references over the years to to see if he's legit and if you're saying the right things. And most of what he says, I would say ninety percent of what Alex has said over the years has been accurate in terms of the big geopolitical perspective. There are minutia areas where I would disagree particularly with wh who he brought on during that time period of Sandy Hook that was not properly vetted.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 3: But when it comes to the big geopolitical stuff, most of the time I disagree. But there's been areas where I disagree with Alex over Trump. So I don't have a problem disagree with Alex. But I don't think that Alex is ultimately overall about person. I've met him, known him, you know, personally, for many years.
Speaker 1: So okay, I mean I based that on some other things that I'm not going to talk about here on the show, but people that have known him very close, closer than you even. But we can leave it at that. I know this entire debate isn't isn't this movie, But if you want to talk about Iron, I'm happy to stave to Iran. Yeah, even though you both agree, maybe there's some slight I won't be taking Alex Jones out to dinner tonight. I guess I was trying to say, go ahead, shan.
Speaker 2: Jay, you want to start off with Iran and how you feel about the US getting involved, how you feel like Trump's done with that relationship.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: So this is an issue that I've dealt with for many years. I've had a lot of debates publicly with muslim for about eight years straight.
Speaker 1: Some of them. We've debated most of the top Muslims. I think maybe Junior the future of Muslim debate they're going to do.
Speaker 3: So I'm very familiar with like the background of you know, Sunni versus Shia Islam. I'm decently educated on the history of Iran, and I think the big issue with Iran is that this is really just a repeat of nineteen fifty three with the CIA Q where they took out you know, Mozedic to put the SHAW in. Then you had the SHAW failing, and you had Istola Kashani being brought in with British intelligence and CIA assistance, all ultimately for Anglo Iranian Oil Company which would become VP. So I think that from the very beginning, this was a destabilization, a regime change that was brought about for the purpose of a big corporate interest in Iran. I think it's really not that different today if we fast forward to where we are now, it's a lot of repeat of what we saw with Iraq, which was you know, false intel, weapons of mass destruction, which is not true. Saddam was brought into power by the CIA, trained by the stay of that, he's given weapons of mass destruction, usually by the CIA, to fight the Iran Iraq war. And then when we decided that he had to spoiled like spoiled milk, then we didn't need a Sodomini Moore. And I've never been pro war all the way back to nine to eleven. I've been anti war pretty much because I think most of the wars are fought for interest, not in the best preview of American people. Their fought for corporate and banking interest. For the most part. I'm not a past fist. I believe in self defense. But so the same situation with Iran, I think that we've seen the administration all the way back to Obama with the Green Revolution. They were pushing for a kind of a more democratic any D style Color revolution back in twenty nine, ten eleven. But now what we have a situation where Trump has just greenlit under I think probably influence from BB Yahoo to go for a full on just you know, you know, taking.
Speaker 1: Them out and go back thirty years.
Speaker 3: They were playing the cliffs yesterday on Hodge Twins, where BB is like saying a little two weeks away from the nuclear Bob and then like every few years it's the same two weeks and it's like, so it's like two weeks to fly in the Iran was my joke on Twitter, not making jokes about Yeah, but I mean the same situation where oh it's two week flatten the curb and then it's going to turn into protracted war.
Speaker 1: This is different than Syria.
Speaker 3: Syria, it took fifteen years to take down a SAWD to install by CAA in Western support a very radical Sunni regime under Joulawi. That's something that was mentioned in the Clean Break memo. It's something that goes back to Ed, you know, on strategy. So I think that all of those are a disaster for the West and for America. They basically only benefit the Greater Israel project. And I disagree with all that.
Speaker 1: It pays me to say I agree with a lot of what you just said. Not much of a debate there, but I will say this. When Donald Trump was running for office again, said he was going to be the peace president, the peace candidate.
Speaker 4: Yeah, exactly, You'll never have war again, nothing to worry about. Yeah, probably the best that's true. He said that, and uh, he said there were you know, he's going to be a known regime, new regime president and all that. Tulsi Gabbert testified ten months ago under Oh that there was no reasonablieve, based on our own intelligence, that they were furthering their nuclear capabilities.
Speaker 1: We were told eight months ago obliviated, I believe is the word obliterated. I'm sorry, obliterated. I always get that mixed up. Obliterated their nuclear capabilities. Then we heard it was regime change. And then when they figured it out, well, wait, we're gonna have to have boots on the ground if there's regime change. Then they said, well, these civilians need to rise up. The hell does that mean? Then Marco Rubio, in some terminology, was blaming Israel. And I agree, by the way, with a lot of the stuff you said about Benjamin and I am listen, I'm a Jewish guy. It's not anti Semitic to be critical of the Israeli government. I've maintained that position. I am very anti Israeli government. I am very pro Israeli people. I think they're great people, but I'm anti Benjamin Uttaw who plays Donald Trump like a fiddle. Then we were told by Marco Rubio that Israel, you know forced our hand. Then we have this school bombing and Donald Trump it was a tomahawk missile. Iran doesn't have tomahawk missiles. Everybody knows that, and he blames Iran. Does he even know that they don't have tomahawk missiles. It's this guy is such a madman, and he's such an imbecile and Pete hegsett this. They don't take responsibility. We're told this is the party of protecting children, and now we're told, well, this was about the Marines and this was about attacking the ships. I agree with what you said about Iraq. That was an ill advised war. Thousands of American soldiers died, hundreds of thousands of innocent Iraqis died, trillions of dollars that were still paying off. How is this any different? Are you disappointed you voted for Trump. I know you're not defending this war, which I appreciate. Are you disappointed in your vote? Kamala Harris would not have start You could have your criticisms of Kamala and that's fine, and we can get into that. I'm not saying she was perfect. She would not have started a war in iron I do not believe this war would have happened.
Speaker 3: Well, you know, it's similar to you know, a lot of what Obama campaigned upon. We saw Obama campaigning as a peace candidate back in the day. We saw him then reversing with the drone strikes that he was involved in. So I didn't have high hopes for politics to be anything other than what the one it usually is.
Speaker 1: I was involved in promoting Ron Paul back in two thousand and seven and.
Speaker 3: Eight ran Paul campaign, and I saw back then the way that Ron Paul was sort of sidelined and kind of kept out of the political discourse. And so my vote for Trump was mainly based on a lot of the policies that he supported, which are kind of older nineties centrist Democrat type of America.
Speaker 1: First, sure, are you think as some of some of these policies are America. I'm saying what he campaigned on, okay, And I'm so many campaigns on a lot of things that he lies about. We're going to build a wall in Mexico's going to pay for it.
Speaker 3: I'm saying that I disagree with the main areas that my main issues are that I can think of with Trump.
Speaker 1: I think worksheet was a huge failure. I think that was a mistake.
Speaker 3: I think he did that probably at the behest of a lot of pharmaceutical and corporate interests. That's my opinion on that. I think that it was a mistake to talk a lot about the Federal Reserve, but not really to go after the federal reserve. I think that's a huge problem for the country, for the economics, and then also to promote the war for Israel's benefit. Really, that's I mean, those are the main things off the top of my head that I can think of.
Speaker 1: It. Those are big things. Well, I mean those are my main those are my mains. It's pretty important things, don't you. Again.
Speaker 3: I'm not a Trump apologist, but I'm an issues person. What I'm saying is that since two thousand and seven, I was really disaffected with mainline party politics.
Speaker 1: What about rolling out the red carpet for Vladimir Putin in Alaska? What about no concessions? What about the fact that Russia is giving intel to Iran right now? And Trump they just don't seem to want to talk about that. They've had pleasant conversations in the last week. Rolling out the red carp He blamed Vladimir Zelenski called him a dictator, and he blamed Ukraine for the war. Let me tell you something, if Iran had invaded Israel, I might feel a little differently about this war. Well, here's where we disagree right now. I would be intol Ukraine for sure. Who started the war in Ukraine? Uh, NATO, That's not true.
Speaker 3: It is true Vladimir who invaded twelve NATO was provoking Russia and they did not keep to the agreements during the Cold War about not banding.
Speaker 1: Who invaded Ukraine? Again? Who started violence vod Russia to invade? Okay, I didn't ask you who provoked? Who invade? Who invaded Ukraine? Russia devoked? Started the violence? Who put the the I could provoke the biolabs. I could provoke somebody the biolabs. I could provoke somebody politics. Okay, I can provoke somebody to murder somebody. But I'm not asking you who provoked. I'm asking you who committed put the bio labs all around Russia as a offensive Probaly, nobody forced Vladimir Putin? Who invade Ukraine? It is a forcing I disagree with you.
Speaker 3: Well again that Ukraine is actually historically Russia anyway, and it was only Ukraine after Lenin and after World War One.
Speaker 1: Okay, so it's not even a real country. Ukraine didn't start this war.
Speaker 3: It's a country that was created by the West and by Communists to sever that center of power.
Speaker 1: I understand. I understand your history. I understand. But Ukraine did not start the war. They did not start to disagree. Okay, Well, I think that NATO and the West provoked the war, so that then they could You think Zelenski is a dictator in many ways, he acts like a dictator with per and shuts it down. So Zelensky started the war and he's a dictator. You agree with Donald Trump start the war? Well, Donald Trump said that was he lying?
Speaker 3: Uh, he may be speaking about for for political reasons. He didn't start the war. I think NATO started the war again, don't you think.
Speaker 1: It's kind of important if you're the president of the United States, do not lie about problem criticizing Trump.
Speaker 3: But I will defend the fact that I don't think that Russia started the NATO provoked the war.
Speaker 1: I can tell you this NATO expanded sense the Cold War. Well, no, but I can tell you that, well, Hold on a second. Let me just go back. They've been putting bases and bio labs that that came out dependagon on medies. There's biolabs in Ukraine, but that still doesn't defend It's not a defense for Vladimir's Ukraine problem. Okay, So do you think we let's say, people if they started coming into your property and they were saying, oh, well, you don't have a right to you know, react because you know we're not actually causing you to react, We're just coming on your property. So do you think it's appropriate for an evil murderer's dictator, which is who Vladimir Putin is. I would hope that we could at least, even though we disagree on this, you would agree with me that Vladimir Putin doesn't have a regard for human life. He kills journalists in his own country that disagree with him. If you talk about Vladimir Putin on the phone, there have been instances where you're massacred, he kills. He's an evil dictator. Can we at least agree on that? I mean, I don't.
Speaker 3: I mean all heads of state operate in a similar way. The US assassinates people all the time. So can you tell me where the US assassination?
Speaker 1: Yeah, all the time.
Speaker 3: Is the famous I'm familiar, famous journalist who was assassinated in Germany. We're talking about the CIA infiltrating and using German media for Western purposes. So whether or not Putin himself had the journalist assassinated, I don't know, but I wouldn't be surprised because a lot.
Speaker 1: Of journalists are actually also undercover as pies. If anybody listened to my show for thirty if I was talking about Vladimir Putin that way in Russia, I would be murdered. In the United States of America, even though Donald Trump is trying to take away our First Amendment rights to criticize him, he does it all the time. He calls people like me vermin and the enemy within. We still have the right in this country to our First Amendment to criticize politicians and the president. In Russia, you will be murdered if you do that. That's what makes him a dictator. That's part of what makes him a dictator. And the point I was trying to make was was that Donald Trump has right. And I'm not saying you're a Trump apologist, but Donald Trump has rolled out the red carpet for an evil dictator on American soil. To this day, no Russian sanctions. In fact, they've blamed Ukraine. Now I know, I guess we disagree on what's going on in Ukraine. But Donald Trump's foreign policy is a joke. The world is laughing at us right now when it comes to tariffs, the one hundred and seventy five billion dollars that he stole from the American people, and now we were told we were going to get tariff checks and now it's turned into well, you can sue us if you'd like to. I can go policy by policy with you. Ice. I agree that because I'm sure this is a topic that you talk about a lot, which is immigration. I am pro border security. I want people to come to this country legally. However, I don't want people that have been in this country for decades, that pay taxes, that have families here sent to an L Salvador prison. That's happened. Not everybody was nonviolent, but the majority of those people, I think it was over sixty percent of the people that they sent to an El Salvador prison were non violent criminals. I don't want people murdered in the streets. What happened in Minneapolis is a travesty. What happened to Renee Good and Alex Pretty is repugnant. It's terrible. And then you had christinoam who is no longer there now, who called them domestic terrorists hours after these shootings without a full investigation, and by the way, the evidence proves it. That's why they took that Boveno asshole out of Minneapolis, and they took out two or three thousand troops. Listen, violent criminals ninety percent of the country. Democrats and Republicans agree if you're a violent criminal and you're undocumented, deported, absolutely, I'm on board with that. But I have a serious problem with a party that says, come on into our country, just do it the right way, do it legally. We don't care what the color of your skin is. Which is the party that has made it more difficult for people to become legal citizens. In some cases it takes ten or fifteen years for people to be naturalized. The Democrat party has tried to come up with a way to make it easier for people to get a pathway to citizenship, and meanwhile, Republicans make it more difficult. Let's make it easier for people. I want them to be vetted, but let's make it a little bit easier for people to become citizens, and let's give them some more incentives. And if you happen to be undocumented and your nonviolent criminal, which I think is important, then you have to pay a penalty. But let's come up with something that works for the American people. I don't think separating families and murdering people on the streets is good policy, and that's what the Trump administration has done. I would actually just say we don't need immigration really at all.
Speaker 3: I think we have enough human resource and capital here in the West in America that we don't actually need the replace of the indigenous people.
Speaker 1: And that's kind of a war crime in my view. This is a known strategy.
Speaker 3: You can read Kelly Greenhill's book, She's Like, she writes for Cornell University. I think weapons of mass migration. So this is a known geopolitical strategy technique to change the people groups. Specifically with Europe, you have the Colergy plan. I've read Kudnov Clergy It's real. His book Practical Idealism discusses this explicitly that plan was adopted by the Royal Society to change the demographics of the European Union, and then we have the same situation I think in America where you have the flooding of the country with all kinds of third world people, to change the demographics, not just for political reasons, but I think ultimately for long term socialist international reasons.
Speaker 1: So we can give a history lesson on immigration, and we can talk about the past, but what I'm talking about right now is the future and where this country is at right now. Will you agree with me that the shootings of Rene Good and Alex Pretty were horrible. They weren't handled properly, and we had a woman in Chicago who was shot five times, almost died, and everybody in Ice, including Donald Trump, Christy Noams, Stephen Miller, everybody, based on text messages, were praising this guy for shooting this woman five times. They claimed that Ms. Martinez was trying to impeding an investigation, and then all of a sudden, when the body camera footage came out, it said the total opposite and they were tracted the charges. Did anybody apologize?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 1: Are those officers still out there? Yes, that's wrong. Can we agree that that's wrong?
Speaker 3: I mean, and I don't doubt that in some of these situations, you have absolutely horrible mistakes like that. I would probably agree with that, But and I don't know the specific of those cases because I'm more focused on the bigger you'll pay you watch.
Speaker 1: You're saying, oh, we don't need a history lesson.
Speaker 3: I actually do need a history lesson because if what I'm talking about is true, then there's a longer, broader strategy.
Speaker 1: You don't want immigrants in here at all, there's a long we don't need any more. No, so you want to just close the borders for everybody? Yeah, sure, okay, Well obviously I disagree with you one.
Speaker 3: Okay, but that's fine. But Uh, the the reason that I'm saying that is because there is a real long term socialist strategy to change the demographics of the entire West, and these documents point to that.
Speaker 1: It cell goes oct what does it matter to you where where someone comes from?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 1: What does it matter?
Speaker 3: You know, the people's heritage and tradition makes sense. All the people who come here, all the people that come here certainly believe that what is it? What does it matter where somebody was from. So long as the example, as long as if they have Sunni ISLAMI believes it matters quite a bit.
Speaker 1: Okay, But if they're not breaking the law and they're decent people and their family people, why is it.
Speaker 3: It's way more complex than that, because, for example, in Islam, they have the idea and belief that you pretend to be a minimal and affable to the society that you're going into, and then over time, when you gain power, then you overthrow them.
Speaker 1: That's in the Quran. Okay, Well, so that's one example. Do you have any friends, to have any friends? No, that's not what I know you. I didn't mean interact, But do you do you? Interaction is one thing, but like, do you do you spend time with people of Muslim? Okay, so I have and I didn't. I didn't say you didn't have friends. That I misspoke. That's fine. But I can tell you that I know a lot of people that are Muslim that live in this country, maybe a couple dozen, and they're good people. They're nice people, they're family people. Not every Muslim wants harm on America. Not every Muslim it is a terrorist. But there are people on the right that do. Laura Lumer thinks that all Muslims should be deported. She is despicable. She is a racist. Now, I disagree with you on the fact that you don't want any immigrants in this country at all. But I will say this, every single time Donald Trump says make America great again, it always meant to me, make America white again. That's what I believe many in his base beliefs would racist. Yes, yes, but you're saying race isn't wrong. Absolutely it's wrong. And I'm saying his slogan, and a lot of people that abide by his slogan want America to be white. And and I and I I don't know about you just said, what's wrong with the people coming here? I don't see anything wrong with people from what's wrong with them having their heritage and their tradition. It depends specifically what you're talking about. But if they're not breaking the law, then let them believe in what they're.
Speaker 3: What's wrong with people who are white having their heritage in their tradition, if they're not breaking the law.
Speaker 1: Okay, I don't have a problem with that either. But what you're saying to me is you don't want any immigrants country. Okay, but I think that's wrong. Does Japan have to take in third world people? First of all? That makes do they have to That's that's a different country. I'm talking about the United States. What makes is this a universal principle? No? I believe the United States, the United States of America was particular just to America. We live in the United States. So I'm going to speak on what I want here in the country applies to people in America, doesn't apply to our country. In a perse relative in a perfect world, it's arbitrary. In a perfect arbitrary, I'm answering you. In a perfect world, I would love the entire world to operate in a state of live where you want to live, have the religion that you want. And I don't want people to be judged based on religion ors sing j in a perfect world? Should they in a perfect world? I want want every You talk about this world, so should they in this world? Yeah? I think everybody of every country should take in immigrants. I think untold infinity as long as you're vetted properly. Well, I mean, I mean, listen, I come from a different cloth, I guess and in my personal opinion, I don't care what you look like. I don't care what the color of your skin is unless I don't care. No, you're not letting me finished. No, it has something to do with that I want. It's a double center. No, it's not a double standard. You're not hearing me out. I don't care where you're from. You could be white, you could be black. I don't care. You could be as one hundred percent white like me. I want everyone to have the same opportunities as long as you're vetted properly. Yes, I do want border secure. I want people to be vetted. But the difference, to the fundamental difference here is I don't care where you're from as long as you don't have bad intention. It's crazy you don't care about that. But that wasn't the question.
Speaker 3: The questions about the ethics of an entire country taking in massive amounts of other third world migrants, that was the question.
Speaker 1: First of all, it's dependent upon are they coming in the right way. It's dependent upon are they properly vetted. It's dependent upon where are they going to go? Are they going to be able to provide something to the United States? Tools and skills that they have. That's part of the vetting process. So as long as you're doing that properly, and we don't have bad people, which I don't want. I don't want bad people coming here. I don't want people that want to do harm to America. I don't want rapists or child molesters, or quite frankly, people that you support like Donald Trump. I don't want people like that in this country. And if they're properly, I'm being serious that. I know it's funny, but I'm being serious. I don't want people like Donald Trump, your orange people like Donald Trump, who are thirty four count fellow liable sexual abusers, people that you support like Donald Trump, who's named thousands of times in the Epstein files. I mean, I don't want people like that in this country. I don't care what the color of their skin is, like you, I don't care where what country they're from. I don't want people in this country like Donald Trump. And I can give you multiple reasons why you voted for a thirty four count villain. You voted for a liable sexual abuser. Why are you so worried about people from other countries coming here? When the guy who you support the president of the United States is like a fallacy machine. No, it's not a fallacy machine, it's logic.
Speaker 3: Don't Well, you don't actually know what fallacies are because you demonstrated that earlier. You don't know what appealed to masses was I know.
Speaker 1: I know what someone who is a threat to this country looks like, and I know what's someone who is not an immigrant.
Speaker 3: You think that massive amounts of people should be able to come into the country. So I don't think you actually have a good assessment of what threats are. I don't think you have a good assure your situation would allow for the complete disintegration.
Speaker 1: I don't think you have a good assessment of what's good for this country and what's not. You want you you want our border. Your assessment was based on he was purely subjective. What you want. You want our borders to be closed. You don't want any good for the country. Okay, so countries that have voting for Donald Trump, but voting tru is good for the country. That's good for the country. Give it what he can starting. Yeah, so yeah, but he's not doing that. He's who cares what this guy? Actually? Were you calling me out for voting for what he campaign. You want good people? Trying to associate me with a bad guy again, which, well, yeah, because you support him and you voted for him, you have no problem supporting up going with his policies already. What about his behavior? You want good people in this country, You don't want migrants. Politicians have crazy behavior. Right, gave me another politician that's ever been the president that's a thirty four count felon, that's a liable sexual abuser. Please give me one example. Jay Uh, Well, I don't know the number of because because you couldn't find that. Because you couldn't find that, I don't defend Bill Clinton. You can try the what about? I mean what about? You asked me how would that be? What about? To answer your question, it was Bill Clinton a thirty four count film. I didn't say he was. I said there is probably nobody with thirty four counts or whatever. Yeah, you voted for that guy. Well, you asked him that.
Speaker 3: Absurd question to give a specific person who has thirty four felons, which obviously there's not a person.
Speaker 1: Well admit that with respect. I think it's a absurd when you say you want our borders closed and you don't want but it's coming here. Why because the other countries we founded, I'm telling you we were founded by immigrants. But about this found I'm giving you my full explanation. We were My my personal opinion is that I want it's the land of opportunity, and I believe that if you're vetted and you're you know, you're not a criminal, we should give everybody the opportunities to succeed in this country. You go through the process of becoming a legal citizen. There are a ton of immigrants that have come to this country that have done so many great things for this What I was arguing, well, I mean, you just want the borders to be completely closed, which I think is absurd. Okay, I'm sorry. I just for the countries that do that seem to do I just disagree with you. I just I just think that And again, you might not like the comparison I'm making here, but I think it's important. You seem to have a concern and you think it's bad for the country to have immigrants coming here no infinity immigrant. Yeah, Well again, you know, I think maybe there needs to be something put in place. But you've made the case that you don't want immigrants here at all. You want to close the borders completely, right, it's not needed? Yeah, well, I mean there's a lot of things that you might think is not needed. But how does that affect you negatively if immigrants are coming up. I'm not arguing for what effects mean personally. I'm just for America country in general.
Speaker 3: Countries that have homogeneous populations that keep to their traditions and their heritage seem to flourish and function better than those that are demographically changed. Hence why I was referring back to the older strategies of the War College and others that are written about how to do demographic replacement, which is a form of warfare.
Speaker 1: Do you think immigrants, all undocumented immigrants that are in this country now should all be deported? Yes? So people that have lived in this country for decades that have children here. How about anchor babies? Do you think they should be deported as well? I would want the law to be changed on that. Yes, So you think that if you're a three or a four year old child that was born in this country, they should be deported? Unfortunately you do? Okay, Well, I think that's extremely harsh, and I disagree with you. By the way, if you're seeking asylum from a country, you know, from Mexico for example, and you're going about it the right way and you filled out the right paperwork, it is illegal for the Trump administration to deport you. Do you understand that they're doing that right now? It is against the law. And there they are going against what our constitution says. It's happening right now as we speak. You have ICE agents outside of courtrooms when they have filled out the proper paperwork.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Well, I mean, I think these are your focusing on minutia of bad situations that happened the individuals in masses of tens of millions of people, when the overall net negative for the country is more important than the minutia. And you know, one person is a you know, a news story, but the statistics of millions of people get forgotten. So it's more important for the long term benefit of the country in general than to highlight as the left off and does I'm not saying you're a leftist, but they highlight specific cases to do emotional peals and so like you've done in this debates, a lot of emotional PILs, which also fallacy.
Speaker 1: I don't think it's emotional to say that the president is ripping up parts of the constitution and breaking the law. Those are breaking the laws emotions, Those are emotional appeals. Does it say that we all have What does it say in our constitutions say every citizen has the right to do process? Or or any every person? What does it say? Uh?
Speaker 3: Off the top of my head, I don't recall, but I kind of important. I would assume its citizens.
Speaker 1: No, you're wrong. In our constitution it says any person has the right to do process. This is really fundamentally important. Okay, but they also didn't have the idea of infinity open borders. Okay at the time, again you use the term infinity, but you said you don't want any immigrants coming into the country, So that's different than infinity. My solution to infinity is the closing of the borders, Right, you want the borders closed and you don't want any immigrants coming in. And the point that I was trying to make is if you care about our constitution, which I hope you do. I do as well, it says in our Constitution our forefathers, it says not any citizen has the right to do process. It says any person and as much as your person also can be a lawbreaker and people that are here absolutely absolutely, but that doesn't mean they don't have the right to do process.
Speaker 3: That's what it says in our constitution. Well, yeah, I wouldn't have a problem trying to that and do uh do process.
Speaker 1: But they're not doing that. Jay, Well, that's I'm sorry. I mean, I didn't. I didn't. I didn't defend that specifically, but just now asked me about that. Okay, but you're saying that any child that is.
Speaker 3: Born, I said specifically, highlighting certain emotionally charged cases is neglecting the bigger problem. And that's what the left tends to do in this topic is highlight the emotional appeal topics about this child or that child, which is unfortunate, but it's.
Speaker 1: Not the big issue.
Speaker 3: The big issue is I'm sorry going Well, I'm saying in philosophy and emotional appeal is where you cite a specific example and then you expand that to the to the totality and say that on the basis of how you feel about this specific example, you should sway your opinion. So the reason it's the fallacies that's not actually based on the logic of the situation. It's based on what what you feel the war propaganda does.
Speaker 1: That's where they say, look at this child, he was killed in the war, therefore be against the war. Well, I'm just talking about our constitution in the lawn. No, you weren't. You were talking about I wasecific emotionally charge case. Now, I was specifically talking about what it says in the constitution. You talked about mostly charge cases. Then you ask me about that I'm asking you about and I was responding to the law which states if you are from certain countries like Mexico and you're seeking asylum, and you come to this country and you fill out the proper paperwork, and you're in the middle of that process, and you show up in front of a judge, it is illegal for the Trump administration to deport you. And the point that I was trying to make is this isn't a one off for a couple of cases. Thousands of people have been deported in the middle of the paperwork process, where in our own constitution it says they cannot deport you if you're seeking asylum from certain countries. It's against the law. That's not an emotional argument, but it's a law that's being.
Speaker 3: Broke thousands of cases versus ten twenty thirty million people that are here illegally in the last few decades. Again, it's that's highlighting something that's not the main issue. So it's more important to save the country than to be an overly concerned I don't think these people.
Speaker 1: Are ruining the country and our country needs to be saved. In fact, per case, I disagree. Okay, well, do you have a better chance of being the victim of a crime from an undocumented immigrant or American citizen depends on where you are. Okay, now, you know to certain places where there are no there's going to be more crime in certain cities. But as a whole, and you could look this up FBI statistics, you have a better chance of being the victim of a crime from an American citizen than you do an undocumented immigrant. I think that's very important to note because a lot of people think that brown people and undocumented emigrant's coming into this country are going to rape your kids and they're going to kidnap your wife. It's just not the case. There are examples there are examples of undocumented immigrants that do horrible things. I want those people to ported. I don't want them here. But the overwhelming majority of these people that are coming into this country, that are here already, many of them you know, that are undocumented, are not bad people with bad intentions. I want bad people, uh thrown out of the true But it's still illegal. Yeah, okay, okay, so it's against the law. Yeah so you think so. Your your opinion is if you break the law, there should be consequences. Is that a fair assessment? Sure? What are the consequences for Donald Trump, the man who you support. You're laughing, but it's I mean.
Speaker 3: Because you're trying to pay me as if I'm some sort of like, well, no, every single policy.
Speaker 1: This isn't about policy. This is about concept. Now you're changing between when I told you I was an issues person. You say I'm a Trump apologist. I did not say you're a trumpopolicy said the man that you support, And I'm like, yeah, no on specific issues issue person. Okay, so let's talk about this. And I already agreed that let's forget about the fact that you've because it's hypocrisy. You want people held to the highest hold on I'll explain to you what I mean, and I'm not. I don't think you're a Trump apologist. I don't think you are. Based on the twenty minutes i've known you, I don't think you are. But you want people to be held to account. If it's somebody, by the way, it's a misdemeanor. If you come into this country legally, it's not even a felony. But but you want people to held to the highest extent of the law in this case of misdemeanor. Okay, fine.
Speaker 3: I believe for the for the maintenance and safety and health of the country, because I think the country will collapse.
Speaker 1: Do you do you agree with me? I disagree with that, But do you agree with me that we should have that same standard held to the highest people in power, including Donald Trump? Yeah? I think everybody, nobody should be immune to to or above the wall. Sure do you think that standard has held up when it comes to Donald Trump in the thirty four count felony felonies that he was found guilty of or the Jack Smith case? Uh January sixth, Let me ask you another question. Since we're talking about the law, do you do you think January sixth happens. If Donald Trump doesn't lie about the twenty twenty election, would January six have happened? Yeah? If Donald Trump didn't lie, which clearly it was a lie, I don't care what Alex Jones says. If Donald Trump didn't lie about the twenty twenty election because he didn't win, does January sixth happen? I have no idea. You have no idea, all right, Hypothetically speaking to you, asked me a lot of questions I want to ask. Can I just touch on this? But I want to use some interrogation as well. Fair enough you can, as you can ask me anything you like. Last question, well, to this issue. You're telling me that if Donald Trump did what every other president did in American history, which was concede, which he didn't do, you think January sixth still happens and people are trying to overthrow a free and fair election. You can't add answer that question. You don't know.
Speaker 3: It's just an argument from silence. I don't know what would have happened had this major event not occurred.
Speaker 1: So if he conceded and did what every other president did, you still think January sixth happens, and they stormed the capin on their saying, I don't know what would have happened. Okay, maybe it does, it happen, Maybe it's less likely. Who won the twenty twenty election free and fair? I believe there's manipulation. I think most elections are manipulation. Okay, who won the election? Free and fair? Did Joe Biden win a free and fair election? No? Is there any evidence of widespread voter front that you can share with us today? This is my opinion. I don't spend a whole lot of time focusing on voter fraud or voter election issues because I'm not really into day to day politics, but studying the history of the CIA the way it works, I think that they can easily tap into their techniques for regime change and throwing elections. Donald Trump win the Donald Trump win the twenty twenty four election free and fair? Then? Or would you hold that same standard and maybekommonalt No. I think that Trump had overwhelming popular so so it's only free and fair if Donald Trump wins. But I just gave you my opinion based on what though there's no evidence of widespread voter for he had chances my opinion on how the CIA riggs elections. But go ahead, So a lot of what you've argued, you keep saying my opinion, my opinion, my opinion. I'm just curious, like where on what basis ought we go with your opinion on what which opinion? Every topic tonight has come back to your specific specific on what what what topics in general? On the on what basis ought we to choose your opinions? Well, first of all, it's not an opinion, but you said that the Trump administration is breaking the law.
Speaker 3: I've already clearly why we know, why ought we do this or that for the country. For example, you said that we ought to have certain types of immigration that's legal, and this and that, And I'm saying you said this was my opinion, my opinion, my opinion, And I'm saying, why ought we do that? Because you didn't apply those things to other places like Japan? So why ought we only go with your assessments?
Speaker 1: America is not Japan? Number two? So why ought we care about here? Well, because I care about the country that I live. I'm more concerned about the country that are the ethics relative or are the universal? It's a question. As I've said, I wish that every government across the world shared the belief of we are going to vet you properly ought to because you wish it was the case. No, I just don't care what the color of your skin is or where you're from. If you're a decent person, I welcome you in my country. So what's a pretty fair logical We follow your position? Because it's logical? Why ought we follow not being a racist? Because that's kind of when I'm I think if you don't want anybody from any other country, which is what you have said, you want our borders completely shut down. I believe that is Unamerican. Okay. The beauty of this country is that we have the freedom and others have the freedom to make something of themselves so wherever they come from. And I think that's a beautiful thing about the United So I can't speak for Japan. Why ought we follow that though? Because you because you like it, you think it's beautiful. Why this country was founded on that our freedom? Many countries have founded on all kinds of things that are stupid. So your reasoning is the country is going to go down the crapper if we that's that's your reasoning behind it, and I okay, so fine, my reasoning is dumb, but I want to know why we have to follows dumb. I'm just saying, why are we follow yours? Because we have been following it for decades and I think we're the best country in the world for for a very very long time. Circular argument following, because I do believe the immigrants have a lot of benefits to the United States of America. You're not telling me why we ought to follow that. Well, produce jobs that immigrants take, that most Americans are not willing to take, working for wages that and Americans they help the economy. There's no question that it helps the Why are those things? So? In other words, you're assuming that there's this good that you have access to the different cultures I think is good. I think I think learning different cultures and uh, I think what's made America great is being uh for, for lack of a better term, I'm a mixt of different colors in the crayon box and being diverse. I think diversity is a good thing, and I don't.
Speaker 3: I said, so there's a standard of the good, which originally was what you said was your opinion and you think that it works, and this and that's the standard.
Speaker 1: Brown people scary. So now you're asking questions when I well, yeah, because I don't understand your logic to this. You said America is going to go down. You're deflecting away from the fact that your position objective. I'm not deflecting. Are they relative? Are they subjective opinions not based on on crime and statistics and and the benefits that the economy UH has toward ethics? Are they subjective? Yah? But I was talking about the economy of numbers ethics. What about the ethics? Is your ethics subjective and relative or is it objective? Yeah? I think there are people out there that could disagree with me that are maybe don't like brown people. I think there are people out there that have different opinions that think that brown people are I guess I guess you could make the case. I guess you could make the case it's subjective. I guess you can make that case. I mean, some people could say the Klan isn't racist. I guess that's subjective to you could make the case. You could make the case. I know what's subjective means? What does it mean, I know what it means. I understand what it means. And this is see, this is sean. I'm not sure that they do so in terms of relativism and what is that? What do you think that this is? Okay, I'll answer your question, but this is this is the Andrew Wilson approach. Well, I've been doing this debate for twenty five years, I know, and you can be doing it for one hundred years. It doesn't mean anything to me, means dick. Okay, so let's continue the conversation. I don't have to have as no no, no, no no. This is a word game that you're trying to play with me. So I do and ethics games. You can say all racism is word games. To the point that I'm trying to say for the good and you're saying it's a word game. So your position is based on I've told you you're not listening. First of all, it's a benefit to the economy. Why is that a show you in the question what's the good? Why is it a benefit that it people help our economy?
Speaker 3: You have a reference to the good in all of these assertions, and I'm asking you what is this good? Because you just keep saying. Then you said admitted that it's objective and it's relative. Well, and that case, then there's no reason to prefer to offer that on anyone else.
Speaker 1: Well, I would ask you the same question, why is it bad? I don't believe in subjective ethics? Okay, Well, why is it bad for the country? Why are immigrants bad for the United States of America?
Speaker 3: Why do you want to close I already argued that because a massive influx of other people that are not indigenous to this population replaces the it's demographic.
Speaker 1: Don't we have a First Amendment right to believe? We believe that. So you want to take the first Amendment? I want to say that your ethics comes from the Constitution. That's fine, you want to take. I'm asking you, though, people that are in this country that are not from America, you don't believe they should have a First Amendment right to believe something differently than you when it comes to religion or beliefs. Certainly you misunderstood the question. So the question wasn't are there people who have different positions or do they have a right to different position? The question was, what's the epstemic basis you have for your ethics, which was purely subjective. Yeah, do you know? Well then I mean, I mean, I mean, if it's purely subjective, then in debate, then you But no, I've not conceded anything. What I'm trying to tell you is that when it comes to immigrants that are in this country relative I'm talking about legal immigrants. I can give you statistics that show you that it benefit follow your position. I'm telling you because you don't want our economy to be boosted.
Speaker 3: You know you don't understand that question is about why ought we follow it? Not just to restate what the position is.
Speaker 1: Why ought we follow it? Because it's why should we because you've already said it's relative and subjectives? Why should we not close our borders? And why does Brian believe that we should allow people from other countries in? As I've told you before and I'll tell you again.
Speaker 3: So again, it's a higher level order of questioning. That's about the basis for the ethics, not to restate your position again, but why ought we follow your position? When you then admitted that your position is relative and suspective.
Speaker 1: I've told you that I don't think immigrants coming into this country as a whole are bad for the United States of America. I've stated my position there, which is based on the good, but you don't know what the good is. Well, I've told you already, which is benefit to our economy. I believe diversity position. So you're saying, what is the case, this is the case, this is the case.
Speaker 3: But why ought we follow your subjective, relativistic argument, Because when you come to debate and you admit that it's relative, ye, then well then there's no reason to follow it.
Speaker 1: Well, listen, you come from the cloth of you want our borders to be completely closed and we can play word games. You are, and the reason why is the reason why I disagree with you. Instead of getting into a philosophical debate, which I'm not here to do, I'm telling you that in my personal opinion, it's my opinion. I don't have a problem with anybody from other parts of the world, from different cultures and different backgrounds and different religions coming into this country, so long as they're properly vetted and we know they're not criminals and they have good intentions. I don't think that's a threat to the United States of America. Now you do you think it's bad for America. You think it's a threat to America. I disagree with you. I've given you multiple reasons why. First of all, a lot of these people are good for our economy. They're hard workers, they want a better life for it themselves. I think diversity is a good thing. I don't want everybody to look like you and me. I think diversity is good for the country. Now you can say, well, you know that's just your opinion and you're you're not basing it on anything. Well, you can base it on the crime rates. You could base it on how it benefits our economy, the financial numbers. There are a lot of different ways. You know, why should we follow All those things are assertions about what are the cases? Well, tell me why should we follow you? Why should we follow you? I've answered your question. You might not like my answer. Why should we follow you? And why should we close the orders completely? If the ethics that you prefer are relative and subjective, then in a debate, that means that anyone can just state the exact opposite and it's just as legitimate as your position. To me, this isn't about winning a debate. This isn't about to me when I come to a conversation. It's not about playing word games. It's not about talking about philosophy. Would you think it's because that's what we're doing now. I want you to explain to me why it's so bad, so you just don't want to get drilled into your position to give the basis. It's not about me being afraid of anything. I want to know. I want to know why position based on good I gave you. I gave you my ma I gave you, I gave you my reasons. Why I think immigrants coming into this country as a whole. That's just like I'm telling you, well, yeah, that's what this entire thing is about. It's about opinion. I'm okay, Well, you can have a different way of talking to people, and you have that right to do that, but I don't play that game. So I'm asking you why why do you want the borders closed? And why do you think immigrants all over the world are so bad for America? Tell me why.
Speaker 3: I argue and explained that earlier that the demographic replacement of a people group is a form of genocide and warfare.
Speaker 1: So just igrants, I would just know, I said, mass amounts of infinity immorants, not legalized immigrants, and not reasonable sensible numbers of people. Sure that makes sense, that's not what you said earlier. You want the borders closed, you don't want any immigrants. That's the case right now, decision. So right now, you think would be a wise decision to not allow anybody from other countries I come into this country legally because you think there would be genocide.
Speaker 3: No, I said that bringing in infinity amounts of people is a form of genocide, is demographic replacement, and that's what I disagree with. So that's why I would say that the present policy would be wise to completely in immigration at this stage.
Speaker 1: So people that are on student pieces or you would you be against that as well. People, it's I'm talking about the masses of people, and so yes, all of it.
Speaker 3: I mean a lot of the for example, Chinese foreign change students, A lot of those people are spies anyway, So yeah.
Speaker 2: So of it.
Speaker 1: Didn't Trump say he wanted to bring in six hundred thousand Chinese because that was a mistake because in his first administration he said I want to cut off.
Speaker 4: These Chinese students. A lot of these people are Chinese spies, probably not wise to do so.
Speaker 3: Again, I disagree with Trump rehearsing on that. That's by the way. That's another one I disagree with. Okay, up, immigration, Okay, yeah, I really don't know what else to say. Obviously, I disagree with him, Obviously. I want people to be vetted properly. I think there's a lot of good people all over the world that make America great. I have a lot of friends that come from other countries, wonderful people. I have friends that are from the faith of Islam. I don't come from the cloth of judging somebody by where they're from. I judge them on their character. I think Alex Jones is just as much of a threat to the United States of America. I think Donald Trump is just as much of a threat to the United States of America than the overwhelming majority of immigrants that come to this country.
Speaker 1: You ask me, I think we should deport Alex Jones. I think we should support your buddy to Gaza. I think Alex Jones is a piece of shit. I think we should deport Donald Trump to Gaza. I think he's a piece of shit. These are people that you surround yourself with. This is people that you vote for. I think those people are far more dangerous to the United States of America than a lot of the people that you're talking about that you don't want here. That's my personal opinion. I think there are bigger threats in the United States of America people that look like you than anybody that looks brown that comes into this country. You know, hopefully what's up. Racism is wrong? Right? Yeah, how am I being racist? Well you just divided up your assessments on the basis of yeah, because you are very concerned with people is wrong. Yeah, absolutely, racism is wrong. I have no problem with white people racism right now. No, I'm not. I'm doing orange people. I don't care what the color of skin Donald Trump is. Yeah, because you seem to be having a problem with people that come from other backgrounds differently than you. I think that there are people all sorts of people, different colors. But racism is also subjective or is it morally wrong? In general? Racism is terrible, it's wrong. It's horrible. Everybody anybody who's a racist. So now you're not a relativists subjectivist. When did I ever say that it's okay to be racist? It's another word game. No, you either, so either something is relative or it's objective. And now racism is objectively morally wrong everywhere. But your ethics was relativists and subjectivists. So you just I've been very very clear, and I'll make it very very simple for you. Racism is wrong on what base? This and that was subjective on any basis? No, what is your base? When you judge people based on your skin color? When you judge people and treat them, is that universally morally wrong? I believe so yet Okay, but now you're not a relativist or subjectivist.
Speaker 3: Now you're believing in moral universal claims, which you said isn't really possible.
Speaker 1: Point that I was trying to make, Jay, So it's a contradiction. No, it's not a contradiction the point that I was, is it subjective or is it objective? I'm going to give you the easy background. Is it subjective? I'm going to answer you, but I'm going to give it to you. You're going to get around the question because because earlier your ethics were subjective and now they're universal, so it can't have both. My opinion that when you so it's not universal. So it's not universal. So you just contradicted So it's not a contradiction what I'm about to say it's universal. It's not universal. That's a contradiction. What's your definition of what racism is? What about do you think it's universal? Is it universal? Right? I don't. I mean, I don't know even what racism is technically, don't know what racism is. Is that a serious statements you expect because when people define it, it gets defined in a million different ways. And your situation, you just did a racist on to me. I'm a bipop person. I see that black indigenous personal. I'm sure you are, and how there you? So you should be so you would want you to be deported them? So let me be clear on this, Okay, The reason why I said people who look like you is not an attack on all white people. The reason why I said that is because the reason why I said that, which I think you're struggling to understand respect. I don't. I mean, I don't think there's anything funny when it comes to racism. But racism is subjective. But also can call you word games are So if I say A and non a, is that a word game or is that a contradiction. So here's the point that a contradiction, not a second. Calm down for a second, don't so logic is relaxed. Second is logical. Point that I was trying to make was that you seem to think that if we'll allow a lot of immigrants coming into this country, yes, it's bad for America. The right that I was traveling. The point that I was trying to make is people like your good friend Alex Jones and people who you voted for, like Donald Trump, to me, are probably more of a danger to this country than most immigrants that are coming into this country. But yet you want to be concerned about all these people over the world that you claim are got to cause a genocide.
Speaker 3: You assumed that I had no other I mean, I mean, but why is Donald Trump or Alex Jones more of a threat to the country than millions of.
Speaker 1: Well, first of all, first Amendment, first amendment, free speech. He attacks people like me on a daily basis with lawsuits, civil suits. Yeah, towards people in the media in general, media members in general. When you look at the Pentagon press briefings, I can give you an example there. I know people that are way on the right. Uh, they don't allow people like me at these press briefings, and they don't allow people in Pentagon press briefings unless right wing idiots. And if someone gets in there that is on the left or in the middle, Pete Hexth does not call on them, that is against our democracy to begin with. Anyway, I think that's a joke when you look at the White House press briefings and we're just talking about the media right now. You ask me about the media when you have idiots like Jack pisobic and listen, I think Tim Poole, I don't think Timpole's an idiot, but I think Tim Poole would agree. He's not a journalist. He's a talk show host, just like me. Talk show hosts and opinionated people should not be in that room. That's not about opinionated people. That should be about strictly journalists doing their job. And I find that an attack on democracy as well. I think that is a threat to democracy. It's a threat to this country. It's a threat what happened on January sixth. It's a threat that he still has yet to concede an election that was not stolen, by the way, there's no evidence of widespread voter fraud. You cannot you couldn't articulate that whatever you said about the CIA or the FBI or whatever you said. Okay, well act so all of a sudden. Now it's okay for you to have an opinion, But if I have an opinion on that, you're playing word as the justification for your what's your justice? I asked for the justicers for your morals, which you're not to our opinion. Okay, it's fair enough. What's your justification that the twenty twenty election was stolen? Let's use your same have a hard position on that? Because I said, now you don't have a hard position. It's my opinion based on the my what's your justification? Why do you keep interrupted me when you asked me? But because I don't need a justification for my assessment. That's an opinion I don't need. It's a different type of question than what's the grounding for your ethics? I don't need my justification for an opinion. I guess, I guess I could use the same logic that you just know for ethics. Okay, not your opinion again, what about our justic case where ethics can't be a mere opinion.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that was the argument. Now you're conflating two different two different questions. By the way, not to believe in democracy much is retarded.
Speaker 1: So you don't think we should have elections.
Speaker 3: I think that elections have been kind of a joke for a long time, so I just don't really care about them. So it doesn't matter to me whether there's a.
Speaker 1: I don't think we should have elections in this country. I'm more I'm more of a monarchist to believe in monarchy. Okay, wow, I didn't expect that you don't care about democracy. I think democracy, like Plato SAIDs retorted, So democracies, what do you mean it's gay baking gay? Can you help me understand something I guess we could have. I feel like words of Magas supporters, they use homophobic slurs. I'm not saying you did that on X to attack people. I don't understand that. It's like the way an eight year old but Brian democracy ethic, it's just a jug. If ethics are relative, I don't understand then I just have a different ethic. But okay, so democracy is gang can that should be the title. So people on social media, some are saying you're a fascist. I didn't say that, but some people on social media are saying that, what would you What would be your response to that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I've done a lot of critiques of fascism on my channel. Again, christian or the ox Christianity is not fascist. It's out a history of being monarchists. So if you think that fascism is monarchy, that would be a big historical mistake. Fascism is the joining of the corporate interests together with the state interests.
Speaker 1: That was Mussolini's definition.
Speaker 3: Mussolini was originally a socialist leftist who became a fascist, and so I do think that the history of fascism is.
Speaker 1: Bound up with.
Speaker 3: Corporatism, and I'm opposed to corporatism. So I would actually favor a minimalist government that is a form of hierarchy.
Speaker 1: I haven't said this, but there are people that have accused you of being anti Semitic. I have not heard anything that you've said in this conversation that would lead me to believe that. Why do you think people say that about you? And what are your thoughts on Jewish people in general?
Speaker 3: Well, again, I think guilt by association if you go on a podcast of somebody who's critical of Israel, you'll get immediately be called it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't think that's anti Semitis.
Speaker 3: I'm just saying that you're I'm answering the question as to why might somebody say that. I do believe that the Talmud is not good. I don't think it teaches good things.
Speaker 1: You're a religious person, Okay, So.
Speaker 3: I'm giving the answers about I think that Zionism was originally a socialist quasi religious movement from Heimweitzmann, Theodore Herzel, Moses has Uh, and I disagree with Zionism, but I think that as an Orthodox Christian, we have a duty to love all people, and so we can't hate anybody or specifically pick out certain people. But I do think organized crime syndicates like BB or Jeffrey Epstein should be opposed.
Speaker 1: But I don't make sin Jeffyin's religion, though I don't make sin genetic. Was what I was about to say. Okay, what are your thoughts on Jewish people in general?
Speaker 3: I think that again, we have a duty, as Paul says in Romans eleven, to love and to pray for the conversion of Jewish people.
Speaker 1: I think religion is bad for people, by the way I think. I think in general terms, billions and billions of people have died because of their religion, because of their religious beliefs. What's wrong? I have a song with that. What's wrong with death? Murdering people's kind of if morals are subjective, is nothing actually wrong? I think murdering people and killing it's not. Actually it's not a universal moral wrong. It's just a personal subjective Yeah, well, I think most people would agree. Do you think it Okay? Probably killing, that's a fallacy because appeal to masses. Well, I'm not going to debate that, because you know you want to give using fallacy that's going to listen appeal if you try to call it what you want. All I'm saying is a lot of people have died innocent people and their faith and religion. So that's all I'm saying. You're saying what is First of all, it's a genetic fallacy, So because people have died because of their fallacy, Yes, I do, But answer my question. Answer my question. I asked you first. You keep you keep asking to try to making bad arguments.
Speaker 3: I have a duty if we're playing chess, and you kept violating the rules like I would have to say, you can't move the pawn.
Speaker 1: Like, no, you're right, listen, Jay, You're right. Calling democracy gay is a great argument. You're very okay, Well, it wasn't very funny, you have I'm serious, though, Do you care about our democracy? Do you care? Again?
Speaker 3: I I would like to see American flourish and do well. I don't have any hopes for democracy. I think democracy is a term that so weaponized and used. The CIA kind of used this in the Cold War. I don't care what about history. I'm asking you about your opinions. I do care about history, but I'm asking about your opinions right now.
Speaker 1: My opinions come from history and the books that I read. So we shouldn't have elections? What book? What book did you read that should I just said that I don't have a lot of faith in elections. I didn't say we should have. And where's your evidence that our elections are being rigged or stolen? I said that the CIA has a long history of rigging elections of foreign countries. It's a very general state.
Speaker 3: So that's why I don't have a lot of faith in elections. In general, I think that at the local level, people can do a lot more effect. They can be a lot more effective in terms of politics than national elections. I mean, unless you're a lobbyist, unless you're part of a pack, unless you.
Speaker 1: Have billions of dollars. Really, I don't see that's that's national polity. I understand what you're saying. I would have a problem with that. I understand what you're saying, Jay, But I'm an evidence. I'd like to think of myself as an all I said. But everything I said is not even controversial. Okay, But but Jay, you are not willing to say that Joe Biden won a free and fair election, and my question an opinion on it? Right? You said you have an opinion, and most people that have an opinion based that on actual and I gave you. You didn't give me any species.
Speaker 3: I think you'd understand the difference between when people have an opinion that they have as a theory or an assessment that they don't have a hard heart position on, versus when they have a heart position.
Speaker 1: So I have some things that I have heard positions. Okay, but when somebody tells me that they believe that the election might happen. I said, it's an opinion based on the way that I know about how the CIA works. That's my opinion. So your opinion is the election might have been stolen because you're based on the way the CIA works. If you presented in dozens of other countries the elections in Iran, thinking about other countries, that's different. Well, that's the precedence for why it would happen here. We're not Iran, Okay, we actually because the way the deep state that you asked them about the beginning, the way they operate in other countries, is the same way that they object. Let's try that one. Let me try this different way. If I'm a judge right now, and your case that you're making that you believe opinion that Joe Biden didn't win a free and fair, aaloh election, what evidence would you be able to present to me other than I know how the CIA works, which is not evidence, by the way, well it is of it. Okay, Then where is your You have to have something called residence. Okay, you have to have something presented to a judge called widespread. But I didn't come here with a hard opinion. Again, on the twenty twenty election, So you can have an opinion based on no fact at all. I didn't say. Note again, you're lying about whether I had so tell me. Give me something that makes you believe that Joe Biden because I believe that there's a breakaway security establishment that is the quote deep state, and the same way that they re elections. And I don't care what it sounds like. That's again a fallacy of association, which you said you're not going to do what Well, you sound like you're saying that I'm sorry that you can't do the nuance, But that's a fallacy. You're making a claim that the election opinion, okay, an opinion. Are there things that you have opinions on that you're not hard set on based on some cherry or gut? Sure, So if I told you that, why are you trying to grill me on something that If I told you that I have an opinion that Donald Trump is a criminal, I would give you actual cases and evidence to prove that he is a criminal. My argument was actual cases of dozens of countries where the CIA rigs elections. But other countries are the United States. Yeah, I know, but I'm saying that that's how it was here. Okay, So you not get that, So you believe the way the CIA has allegedly rigged other elections they do this. You don't know that you believe, you believe it probably was. How did they do that here? How did they rig it again the same way that they do it in other countries. There's a lot of different techniques. How did they rig it here? Help me understand again? It's my opinion that they rigged it probably with Holli stuffing. They can bring the evidence of boutant stuffing, though, wouldn't you have cameras. I don't have a hard opinion on this, so I don't know why you're trying to debate me on Like if I had a hard opinion, I would say, I'll be honest with you. I'll tell you why. It's a theory. I'll tell you why. The reason why I'm grilling you on this, for lack of a better term, is because there is zero, let me repeat zero evidence of widespread voter fraud. Does this idea that in that do they any hold on? Let me just produce thought and then you have the floor. Do they there is zero evidence of widespread arter the same a position. It's not a position, it's a fact. But birth is not that and Donald Trump did not win the associated Well, no, I'm just showing how ridiculous you're argument ridiculous. No, it's not because I'm saying because you know how they do they do in other countries. I'm sure it's happened in the past, but that has nothing to do that is. That's the precedent for why I have the suspicion of twenty twenty So you know so by your standard, you don't believe any elections. Do you think any election is election? We're giving a a straw man. I didn't say every election is, but twenty twenty four wasn't. That's a strong man? Okay, yes, I do twenty twenty I argue that all elections are. Do you know what evidence is? I can your Yeah, do you know what evidence is?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: Do you okay?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 1: I don't okay. I can play your stupid word games too, the two thousand game, the twenty twenty four, the twenty and twenty four elections. You want to you keep saying game. So I want to know if the law of non contradiction is the word game. I'm asking you a question. Okay, I've answered all your questions. Is the law the world hold on you just say everything's a word game. The twenty twenty four election was not I have a suspicion, okay, but the two thousand suspicion. So the twenty and sixteen election where Donald Trump won, I admitted the he does this the country. So why are you growing I don't have the knowledge of that. So in two you said it probably did. Maybe I don't know. So that's why that's my question. I'm not making that claim. All I'm simply saying is in twenty and sixteen, you believe Trump won. In twenty and twenty four, you believe Trump one. But it's very interesting that you retort back to the CIA as the reason why you think Joe Biden's suspicion right, Joe Biden didn't win because you have a suspicion. Mhm, Okay, I'll let the less on something that you said is possible. I'll let the list. I want to ask, so if if I say A is the same thing as not a, do you think that's a word game or is that the law of non contradiction? No, I think you're a hypocrite. I think when you use these words and you have these opinions, No, I think you're a hypocrite. That's an out homonym. Okay, No, I wouldn't. I'm not name calling you. I wouldn't say that. But I think, okay, well, because you say certain things like, for example, okay, fine, you think, let's say, for the sake of argument, standard in every election, is a the same thing as non a? Is that a word game? Is the law? It depends? What we're talking is the law? I'm asking you about the law of non contradiction. That's what we're talking about, is that it depends on the topic that we are referring. Is the law itself a word game? Like I said, I'll answer the law. Do you know that there in logic? You study laws? Right? What do you think those law word games? Do? I think laws are the laws of logic? Depends specifically what you are refering to. One called the law of non contradiction? Is that a word? What about it? No? I wouldn't say that. Okay, thank you, not necessarily so, I'm not playing word games. But you are a hypocrite. You use a different standard for that. You do actually didn't argue that Donald Trump was had a different center. I actually specifically said that he should be held to the same standard. I don't think that she hasn't. Well, that doesn't mean that that's again, had nothing to do with it what I argued, No, I think I think it is a little bit to do it. But I do find it interesting. When Trump wins, everything must have gone fine in the election. But if Trump loses, the CIA must have been involved. That's an Alex Jones conspiracy theory. That's not what I argue. That is a conspiracy theory. I know what's going on in the CIA, and I don't think Joe Biden. I know I had a suspicion. You have a suspicion past evidence and examples that you admitted. So if I said I have a suspicion possible if I said no, if I said that, you said the CIA, you said the CIA could elections and others. I don't know. I don't have and he knows possible. What I do know is that said earlier as possible. What I do. Just because I say something is possible that I didn't say that you did, that's my suspicion. So you just have a suspicion with no evidence. You in a position. I just think it's it's it's okay. There's nothing wrong with being a hypocrite, because ethics a relative anyway. Yeah, you got to fend off with the files and the deep state or sure we could talk about that. Sure, absolutely, absolutely, you want to go first this time? Go ahead, I'll be a gentleman. You let him go, I'll let him go first. What's the prompt? Are they are they real? Are they good? Or they like? Yeah? Well, would you want to?
Speaker 2: I guess you mentioned Trump's in there a lot, But do you have a heart take on that, Brian? I've seen files with Trump.
Speaker 1: Sure, I have some very strong opinions on it. First of all, a lot of maga Republicans and even members of Trump Trump's well, not before his administration. A lot of people that were around Trump campaigned on this, the deep state in Hollywood, pedophiles, and then they had those binders. As you know, Jay Jack Bisobek was one of them. I called him out for this and Pam BONDI made them all look like clowns. I agree. As you know, there's still see we might agree on this one. There's still three million well, let me just start with this foundation. You agree with me that what happened to these kids is horrible, sure, and people should be held to account. Right, but to this day the only two people, I think there were a few more arrests right overseas, but Gislaine Maxwell and Jeffrey Epstein are really the only two people in this country that have been held to account. Correct. What does Donald Trump do well? The first thing he does is, says his former personal attorney Todd Blanche to interview Maxwell. A couple of days later, she sent to a club med facility. Jeez, I wonder why she's still there, by the way. And when she was asked, as you know, I think it was like a month or two ago, she pled the fifth and she said she only answered the questions if Trump basically gives her a pardon. Trump had nothing to say about that, and he hasn't ruled out a pardon for her. Donald Trump is mentioned in the files that we've already seen partially thousands of times. In fact, Donald Trump is mentioned more in the Epstein falls than Jesus Christ is mentioned in the Bible. He doesn't want us talking about it. Jay. He calls people like you and me stupid for even talking about the Epstein fau even talking about it. I've been very consistent, whether you're a left or a righty, whether you're a Democrat or a Republican, I want everyone held to account. If you're in those files, release everything, redact the names of the victims. If Bill Clinton did some horrible things, fine, Hillary Clinton testified, Bill Clinton testified. Why isn't Howard Lutnick testified. This is a guy. This is a guy, as you know a month ago, who said he was never on the Epstein island and then right of course, and then he led about it. Trump doesn't want him to testify. Why isn't Donald Trump testifying? If Hillary Clinton? You know what the Republicans did, They set a precedent. Now Milania should have to testify. She was closer to JESSELEYN. Maxwell and Jeffrey Epstein than Hillary ever was. So do I know for sure, one hundred percent if Donald Trump committed any crimes in there, No, I don't. I know there are accusations. But what I do know is that this is a huge cover up, huge cover up. I want people held to account. This is a huge cover up. And then I do believe a portion of the war and Iran a portion of it is a distraction.
Speaker 3: I agree, So that's kind of like my Yeah, I covered this pretty extensively on my channel. We live streamed, I think every day as these were beginning to sort of drip out. We did about thirty hours of live stream. People can go check all that out where we sort of archived everything. I thought that was pretty substantial that came out. I do think absolutely that the rest of the of the file should be released. There should be total you know, they should redact everybody but victims absolutely agree with all that. I do think it was a huge, huge mistake to cover this up and to not allow not to push for this to be released when this was a campaign promise. So I'm having a hard time to figuring it out where we could disagree on this one. Totally agree, huge bleunder, as big as any of the other Trump blunders.
Speaker 1: What would it take for you to regret your vote if something came out in the episte? To be honest with my vote was just kind of anti Yeah, you could say that, what was it about Kamala? I know we're kind of because we're gonnae on the Epstein stuff. We're not going to argue about that only because only because I only because I agreed with what were the majority of Trump's campaign promises. Okay, I get that part. Let's talk about Coamala from moment. I don't really is there anything about her like you just said, I just can't vote for the because of what do you in what sense? Like what do you mean she's a goober? Just in that sense? I just I mean, I don't take political seriously anyway, So, but there's there something about her that said I can't, I can't vote for her, like what you wanted me to say, that she's a brown person. Jay, That's not why I That's not why I messing. I'm asking the question policies you didn't like obviously again the positions as I said that Trump campaigned upon, uh, you know, no new wars reigning in Uh. It was more about his promises more than a I'm always an issue person, but I definitely think that even if Donald Trump went full Neocon, which I always had the suspicion that he could turn neok on, I felt like that it would still be a better bet than Kamala. But I don't even think that that. What I'm getting from you is it was more of Trump's promises that you thought he would keep, which I don't.
Speaker 4: Know what it was.
Speaker 1: Like.
Speaker 3: If I'm going to have to choose between these two, then I'm gonna at least agree with these campaign promises. But I also don't believe politicians actually ever, even if they keep half of their promises.
Speaker 1: That would be Jay Jay. He ran them basically on two things. In twenty sixteen, he ran and We're going to build a wall in Mexico's going to pay for it. Obviously that didn't happen. And every campaign stop he talked about locking up Hillary Clinton and he was going to hire a special prosecutor. So what would make you think that he was going to keep his promises this time around? Perhaps the potentiality that he had a lot of.
Speaker 3: Ignorance and naivety about who he's staffed as his as his as his people. So there was a lot of neo cons a lot of people that betrayed him. And so my hope was that if he saw that Bolton and these kinds of characters were sort of duplicitous, that he might actually take actions. To quote durin the swamp and actually not have a bunch of lobbyists and you know, pack type people.
Speaker 1: If they can remind it, let me finish it.
Speaker 3: The last thing I would say is that also I think it had to do with he campaigned originally on not taking GOP money, and then I suspect that there was that he did take GOP money in twenty sixteen, and that's why you had so many neo con appointments to his staff. And then I had hoped that in twenty twenty that he would learn from the first mistakes and perhaps at least attempt to not.
Speaker 1: Based on his age and where he's from, he hasn't learned from any of his mistakes. I would also say, unfortunately it seems that way.
Speaker 2: Know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Jared Kushner when he took two point one billion dollars from the Saudis, Donald Trump with his crypto scheme scandal, I disagree with all those Yeah, eight times more wealth now than he had when he first got into office. I mean, I don't know, man, my whole take on this whole thing. And like I said, we're not going to disagree on the Epstein stuff. I'm glad we that's a really important thing. I'm glad we agree on that is that I went to Trump rallies and I was criticized nationally for saying it felt like a clan rally. Now, that might be extreme language. I don't believe everybody that goes to a Trump rallies racist. I don't believe everybody that goes to a Trump rally as a clansman. But in a way, the way you talk sometimes in a joking fashion, right, ninety nine percent of the people were white. I went to a Kamala rally and it felt like America. It was very diverse. I saw Confederate flags at Trump rallies. I saw a lot of hatred. Fuck Joe and the Hoe shirts.
Speaker 2: It was just like.
Speaker 1: Just a lot of hatred. Man. And I've never said, and I've never grouped all Trump supporters as one. I wouldn't put you in one. I wouldn't. I've never done that ever, and I never will. But I will say this, I don't think, uh, everybody who voted for Donald Trump is a racist. But I do believe everybody who is a racist voted for Donald Trump. I strongly believe that. And I could go with policy. Listen, you haven't done this but a lot of people in the right call Kamala. They've called her a whore, she slept her way to the top. I haven't heard you say that. I'm not accusing you. I didn't even remember that. I remember people saying, yeah, yeah, I'm not accusing you of that. I want to be clear. But well, I'm trying to sleep my way at the top, so I could be hire for me to call out. That's funny. Actually, see you made me laugh. You're funny. But you know I hated that rhetoric. You know what I mean. Here's a woman who she became the attorney general duly elected twice. Even if you disagree with their politics, that's fine. Yeah, this is a woman who became a senator and then a vice president. Uh wasn't wasn't my first, second or third? Let me be very clear, how about this? She's a woman? That's that would be an area where I don't want her in politics? Why tell me why? Seriously, you don't want women? Why tell me why? Oh, less women in politics, just like I would want less immigration. Well, let's go. I don't think women are fitted for that. I don't think they're made for that. Why tell me what's why would you say women A woman can't be a politician. I don't think they're made for that. What they can do? What are their characteristics that would lead you to believe.
Speaker 3: That women tend to be more emotional, They tend to not make their decisions based on facts, reasoning, and logic. Typically doesn't mean that all.
Speaker 1: I don't know. That's funny married, because if you have a wife, I'm laughing. Because the guy who you voted for has nicknames for people he disagrees with. You couldn't find a more insecure emotional guys that have to do with the question of whether you don't I'll tell you what, because you're making the case, which I disagree with, that women are more emotional. Uh, when the man who is probably more emotional ten times more emotional, I would imagine than most women that are in office right now, who has nicknames for people he disagrees with, he puts on eight layers of orange makeup. When you have a.
Speaker 3: Comedy, I mean it comes to Trump's a comedian. So the stuff you're talking about there, you.
Speaker 1: Want a comedian to be president, A serious person who happens to be serious person. So you don't think you don't think Kama is a s Why do you say that? Again, I don't think most politicians are serious people politicians in general. He's got a law degree, she's a good mother. She's got to see politicians as like, well, what's the old is that?
Speaker 4: You know?
Speaker 1: Politics is Hollywood for ugly? Okay, So you don't think you don't think women should be an elected office? What other jobs do you What other jobs do you do you think are not front lines? What if they pass a physical the same physical that a man passes, well, none of them have passed the Navy Seal physical. I'm not talking about Navy seals, just in general serving. You don't have to be just a pass. It would then suggest that they're physically different. I believe that if a woman is able to and by the way, there are some women that are that are able to pass the same physical standards that a man. Okay, so why would you have a problem with them because the exceptions don't make the norm?
Speaker 3: I mean, I think that's kind of common sense that just because of our exceptions, we wouldn't want that to be the norm.
Speaker 1: Why not the norm be just passed this one generic uh test that all genders have to pass. Why wouldn't that be Why wouldn't that be a good norm?
Speaker 3: But the test and most women not passing that test would make my point that men and women are fitted and made different, they have different.
Speaker 1: It's a case by case basis as far as physical ability. I think you would again, I agree that you know there have been for example, frontline soldiers typically have not been women, and there's a reason for that. So you don't think women should be elected officials because they're quote unquote emotional, They're too emotional not be the norm. You don't that women even if they pass the basic physical that a man has to pass, they shouldn't be able to risk their license or the norm. I said, I know that you're not listening unless they the norm, But why can't the Norman will be one basic standard physical because that's not all that it is.
Speaker 3: There's also a push, there's a social engineering push to get for example, all women in America to go to college to become career women.
Speaker 1: I think that's a bad idea. I think women are made to be at home, So women are made to be at home. A lot of people would call that a massogynist statement. Women are made to be at home? Should women be allowed to vote? Again? I don't think voting. I think voting is dumb, so okay, but but what ought to be I didn't ask you what your opinion on voting was. I'm just saying right now we're we out of the do you think women should be allowed to vote? I don't think voting makes sense in general. So you don't like you don't like voting? I don't think women?
Speaker 3: Answer, Women shouldn't be involved in politics or geopolitics or any of that.
Speaker 1: What, they shouldn't be allowed to vote. So they're made for being at home. They're just made for being at home. So women shouldn't be out there in society in the office place. They shouldn't be able to have their own careers. They shouldn't be allowed to be teachers and dies. When when you make that attempt to make that a norm for society, it undoes society. So without getting personal here, and I don't mean to be personal, you're married. Well, I'm not trying to go there with you. That's why I'm asking you. First. You're a married man, right, so you tell your wife. If your wife wants to have a career, she wants a job. Maybe she wants to do what you do. She wants to be a podcast or you would tell her, no, your your job is to be We do that together, so we have a dynamic. If she said, that's great, I'm happy to hear that. But if your wife said to you, for example, you know, Jay, I've been thinking I really want to be a teacher or a doctor, you would tell her no, typically careerism, no, it is not good for one. So women shouldn't have the choice to.
Speaker 3: I also recognize that we live in a world that's not that's not that way, So people are forced into situation. So I don't blame them for what they were taught, what they were indoctrinate with growing up. But I don't think that that's the best way for women to live.
Speaker 1: No, but that's your opinion. Why not let that is not my opinion. Why shouldn't a woman be able to decide for herself what's good for you? Why should do for them?
Speaker 3: They can do that in this society, and I think, but if you observe the negative effects of doing that. My view is based on traditional Christian morals, so that's why that's the aught.
Speaker 1: So Christian morals say that women shouldn't be allowed to have careers. Generally, Jesus Christ would have said that women shouldn't be allowed to have careers, right proverb thirty one? Okay, well again, I'm unaware of Jesus's teachings of saying that women shouldn't be allowed to live their life. Jesus what men tell? Did? St? Paul?
Speaker 3: And Paul says that women are made to be a subject to the husband and to have children and to be at home.
Speaker 1: So Jesus appointed politican, what if a woman doesn't want to have a child, they don't want to have a child. Yeah, if they don't want to be a mother and they just want to they want to be a career person. Is that wrong? I mean, again, you have the ability to do that. But again I'm saying that I don't think that. But in your world you don't think they should have that ability.
Speaker 3: Well, I don't have the I don't think that we have the ability to enforce some sort of like handmaiden's tales that you don't.
Speaker 1: But in your world you would want women. But I also believe not have careers. I believe in a degree of freedom in society. What about all the women that are teachers, professors, very successful doctors, surgeons, brain surgeons. What about all the women in this country? That is to do with what that's like saying that because people do things in the case that these women are not qualified because they're too emotional. I said that it shouldn't be the norm. It shouldn't be the norm. Right, So, for example, I.
Speaker 3: Know one woman who is extremely uh proficient in history, she knows geopolitics very well. She's an outlier. So it's not the norm for that domain for women to be in that. The fact that we have that in modernity and that it's common doesn't mean that it ought to be the case.
Speaker 1: This is why I don't live my life based on religion. I don't live but you live it based on subjective I don't live my life based on what something is said in a book. I'm not a Bible thumper, but it's just based on what Brian says. No, it's you're just based on what Jesus Christ says. Well, that's a better basis than just what Brian says. I would I would, first of all, I would respectfully disagree with you with Jesus that Jesus Christ doesn't wouldn't want any woman to have a career and be forced to stay home. I think that's a misogynistic opinion in my.
Speaker 3: Well, I mean, and you've given it a place in the Bible. Jesus implies that that's I don't live my life.
Speaker 1: I don't live my life. But you said she wouldn't say that. I'd like to think Jesus say that. So, so you're telling me in the Bible, Jesus, so women should stay at home and they shouldn't. You made the.
Speaker 3: Argument that Jesus wouldn't say that. So I'm asking you where. Well, I'm asking you where does it asking me when you made the assertion, Well, tell me what's where? Where does it say in Jesus he says to Timothy that women should not be teachers and that they should not be outside of the home.
Speaker 1: They should be at home. Okay, So and if you would have to take a look at that. But you said Jesus wouldn't say that, And I'm saying, but he does say that. Well, I'll tell you what I think about the Bible, and I'll tell you what I think about religion in general. You can believe in the tooth fairy. You don't know if there's heaven and hell. You have no idea. If there's a god, you can believe it. I don't think there's anything wrong with you believing it. I actually am not an atheist. I'd like to believe that there's something out there, a higher power, but we don't know. You know, you don't know if there's hell or life after death. You don't know any more than I know. And guess what, we won't know until we're dead. But what I don't like about religion is people that push their beliefs on other people. And I believe that's what you're doing. But you push your beliefs right now. No, I want women to do whatever the hell they want to do, but you're pushing that belief. Give me an example. Are you give me an example of me pushing a belief and forcing other people or treating it.
Speaker 3: It does not equate the forcing people to do it because you've been arguing your positions the whole time.
Speaker 1: My whole position is I want people to live their lives and I want people to do what they want. A position that you're pushing on people. I want people to have the freedoms to have a career regardless of what's between their legs. But I don't give a fuck what's in the Bible. But you say, oh, I have all these Muslim friends. They don't believe that. I'm going to ask Sean a question. Okay, so you're not going to answer this? No, no, no, this is important. This is important, Sean. I hate to bring you into this. Is it ridiculous for somebody to think? Do you disagree that what a man says that a woman should have replaced not having a career but should be at home? Is that a misogynistic you? Am I wrong? And I want to know what is I trust him. He is referencing a Bible verse, so I think he's approaching it from that point. But would you say that's massogynists? And a lot of people say that ethics are relative, So another wrong with racism, more misogyny. You're telling an entire group of people what to do, what you think they should do, like you've done this whole debate where you said that every white man in America must accept your form of liberals. I never said that, and I'm not a liberal and I never said that. When did I say you're a liberal you're a classical I'm a classical liberal. Okay, let's go with that. Uh. And we had this conversation before, and this is what happens when we have these conversations.
Speaker 3: But you've been arguing that the people in America should accept your positions, So you're doing the same thing.
Speaker 1: You're I'm not asking you to accept any of my positions. I'm just disagreeing. Debates are about trying to convince people in your position. Teople, I know that I will never convince somebody like you about anything. You are stuck in your views and your christianda, oh, fine, I'm bad, But what about I didn't say you were bad. I'm just saying whatever. Let me be very clear, when I wake up in the morning and I do my radio show, I'm never trying to convince anybody. What you're going to get is my beliefs and my opinions. I don't show up somewhere and say, boy, you know, I saw that Jay Dier guy, and he thinks all women should be in the kitchen. So I'm going to show up to that debate and I'm going to try to convince him that women should have their own careers. The audience. Okay, I'm never I'm never going to convince you because this is the way you believe the audience. Okay, well listen, anybody who's watching this, chances are if they're a fan of yours, they're going to agree with you. If they're a fan of mine, they're going to agree with me. I'm not obsessed with audience. I'm not obsessed with changing people's minds because in most cases, I think a lot of people that are on the right, that are Trump supporters, it is impossible to convince them virtually about anything. Occasionally I get a caller who calls in and says, you know what, Brian, I made a mistake. I regret voting for Trump. It could be the Iran War, the Epstein falls, whatever. But I'm not trying jay to convince anybody. That's why we are fundamentally different. Well, on debate, I am trying to do that, well, debate to convince people. Okay, well you haven't done that. Okay, Well again, when you make a statement that you believe all women, in your opinion, should be in the kitchen, most people would them Okay, most people would define that as extremely misogynistic. And let me tell you something. I don't have a problem either, do I. But I can tell you that if a woman is capable and she's smart, then I have no problem with her being a politician. I think there are people in DC that are women that are very good at what they do. I have no problem with them. I think a lot of people like you didn't vote for Kamala because they're women, and I think that's wrong, and I think that's wrong, and I think it should be about your intelligence and your merit and what you've done in your life. And Hillary Clinton, listen, I didn't even vote for Hillary Clinton in twenty sixteen, but I'll be the first one to admit she was overqualified for the position based on what she's done in her life. Donald Trump is a fucking reality TV show host. You voted for a reality TV show host guy with no experience on campaign policy. He was given a half a billion dollar company from his dad when he was like a teenager. This is a guy that was a TV reality star. So if you want to talk about people that are not qualified, I would say maybe we shouldn't put reality TV stars as the leader of the free world more than what's between their legs. Which it sounds like you're a little bit obsessed with I'm sorry it does sound that way. You would never vote for a woman, It's clear, right, you would never vote for a woman ever, right ever, because they're a woman. Mean, there could be some insinuating circumstances where there's a you know, lesser of two evils, okay, good, Like for example, if there was a woman running in a local election that I thought in my vote would have some effect on so you would be okay with the woman being.
Speaker 3: Brian, I said the whole time the norm, and you wanted to make it like expansive universal claims.
Speaker 1: It was just what well you made the case and we could rewind the tape that women are not shouldn't be programmed, women shouldn't be politicians. That's a generalization, but.
Speaker 3: A generalization can include exceptions, which I said, for example, because they're emotional. For example, the case of as a friend of mine, she's a PhD in history, feopolitics translates foreign languages. I mean, she's an outlier in terms of a domain that's typically male dominated. I think there's a reason why STEM courses and things like that are dominated by men. Geo politics because that's the domain that men are better fitted for. I think, in general, every human being is different. Some are more emotional than others. In general, doesn't matter what's between your legs and my opinion. Some people are smarter than others, Some people are more capable of some people are stronger than There's plenty of women that would kick my ass. And I said that to Myron Gaines, who was assas. Those are all exceptions, bro Okay, but you're making a generalization. You don't be any women should be politicians, but you're trying to make it they should be in the kitchen on the exceptions, and I'm doing the opposite. Okay, but they're Every single human being is different, and I don't speak for women, but some women choose They're still generalizations. But some women don't want to have kids, some women don't want to be moms. Some women put their career.
Speaker 1: None of those were relevant to what you asked me was the best fit generally speaking. I mean, listen, going back to my original statements earlier, I don't like government involvement in our lives. I don't. That's my biggest criticisms of religion is that too many people tell other people, I'm right and you're wrong. No, my religion is right and your religion is wrong. But don't you think in this debate you think you're right when it comes to what religion? I think anybody positions. Okay, well, well let's talk about religion. I'm just saying, like, you don't believe that about yourself. What do you mean?
Speaker 3: Don't you believe that all your positions are correct? You're doing the very thing that when it comes to I believe. Let me hear this way. I believe everybody is religious, even you. You have a religious commitment to your positions. You just don't believe that it's a god. You're basically just your own god. And you're saying that all my positions are what I say, and that's my opinion, and.
Speaker 1: I'm not forcing it down your throat. I'm not making law. I don't. I'm not trying to convince you. I'm telling you my opinions of how I feel. You're telling you're telling half the I'm not trying to convince anybody. You're telling No, I'm not so when you're coming to it, that you're coming to a debate and not to debate, I'm okay, I'm coming to a debate or discussion to tell you how I feel about different topics or just how do you feel about It's a very feminine. Okay, well that's fine, you can call me. I guess I guess Jay thinks I'm in the kitchen. Then I guess I'm not Jay. I got bad news for I'm not cooking you dinner tonight. But you're not gonna make a sund Everybody. Everybody is different, every human being is different, everybody has different skills. Because you're making a generalization about women how they should all be in the kitchen, and I find that to be extremely misogynistic. Generalizations are not again on your wrong, it's on your basis women in your life, and I'm just making if you tell them I think you you all belong in the kitchen. What would they say to you if you said that? How is that relevant too? Because because I'm curious, this is an emotional appeal again, Okay, but but I want to know the people in your life, your mom or sister, whoever, when you say, hey, you guys shouldn't be mom. My mom was an outlier. Actually she was a very qualified editor assigned journals. I think that's great. I think that's great. So why can't other people like your mom? Well, I'm sure in this society they can, but that doesn't mean that it's the best for society. So the question was what's the best for society, not can they actually physically do it? So that's two different You think it's best for society to get all the brain surgeons and the teachers and the politicians and every woman, say oh, I said generalizations.
Speaker 3: Typically, it's not the best for society for women to have what are classically male oriented positions and jobs.
Speaker 1: Wouldn't that be a case by case basis based on the person. No, if you're asking me about what's generally better for society, what about the individual? Does that matter too? What's best for the individual? Well?
Speaker 3: I have a Christian ethic and belief so I think that that's the best for society and for individuals.
Speaker 1: So I would assume you think that gay people are all sinners, you're against gay marriage because of your religion. I believe that those are actions, not a state of being or an identity. So you think everybody chooses to be gay? You think Richard Simmons was born because I think that's ridiculous. Are you saying he was gay? So there are many people when they're four or five, when they're four or five years I actually had a conversation. I actually had a conversation with George Santos about this the other day. We're actually friends, believe it or not, and George told me he knew he was gay and he was like four or five years old, and it's not a choice. And I think a lot of people who are because I talk to these people and they tell me, and they're honestly, that's still that's not how you would know that. So Richard Simmons was born straight. I'm just saying that, I'm saying that what you answered with would not prove the way that you know. Do you think being gay is a choice?
Speaker 3: Yes, there can be a society apigenetics, So you think sometimes, let me finish, there can be an epigenetic or a societal factors that can influence people's proclivity. Sure, but I think there's still a degree of human volition, and so let's go with that logic for a second. You think men in society who are once straight wake up one day and say, hey, I think I like penis now that's the way you think it works.
Speaker 1: You think it's a choice like that. That's probably, in most cases a continual progression of moving in a certain direction. I don't think it happens overnight. Again, I'm gonna strong men. Well, here's another one for you. I believe that sometimes in society people hide behind their religion to hide their bigotry. And when people judge somebody based on sexuality or in this case, what's between their legs, I believe it's a form of bigotry. And you say, well, this is what my religion tells me. No, No, this is who you are. You decide to think that way. You decide to think that if somebody is different than you, I assume you're straight. If somebody is different, If somebody is different.
Speaker 3: People don't What do you mean? I mean if I just told you they're agnostic. Couldn't everything be conditioned? Then there are people who are good conditioned to believe? There are people who are Could I be conditioned to my religion?
Speaker 1: Could you be? I don't. I don't know. I have no idea. So why would I be held guilty or accountable on your Because when I talk to people about holmosexuality, you don't even understand the argument I make. And if it's people, and if my religion is genetic, then why am I guilty and gays aren't? And you think religion is genetic, I'm saying, if that's the case in your view, religion is genetic, religion is not understand that word I do. Religion is a choice. Why can't I be conditioned to my religion? Because sexuality is different than religion? You see for example, why can't I be conditioned? You're an atheist, right, You're an agnostic? Right? I believe that there's a higher poety. Okay, but it goes back to what I said.
Speaker 3: But if I'm raised in religion from my earliest days, being taught about same, baptized as an infant, let's sam, brought up in Sunday school from the age four, whatever, why would I not be conditioned in the same way.
Speaker 1: First of all, I believe that's wrong my worldview on that. That's not the question. Here's why. Here's why, because I think most people who are gay would tell you. And by the way, I am a straight man. I don't speak for gay people, but I think most people would tell you. It's a little bit different the fact. Hold on, it's a little bit different to switch a religion or say, by the way, I know people in my life one woman who is a pastor, she's now an OnlyFans model. She's a great person. Of this is answering all question. She made a choice to get out of that lifestyle and that religion and go live her life. Okay, most people who are gay would tell you it's not just a snap of the finger. If you're born I believe gay and you want to turn straight. So those choices are conditioned and they're not actual free will choices. Do You're not believe in biology? You're not even letting me finish it, because this is a killer for your argument and I never even noticed, as it's literally in this debate. So you can be conditioned to believe or to have those proclivities. But even though I go through the exact same situation, I'm guilty for the choice that I made for the religion, which is identical to the conditioning according to you, No, well, I why is one of them free will and the other one on I'm going to be very clear again, here's where I think you're guilty of. And this goes for any religion in anybody. When you judge, somebody's wrong with judgment. I think it's wrong to judge. Well, that's great, but you're are relevant. Okay, So when you judge an entire group of people because they are different than you because of what the way they look or their sexuality, that is what bigotry is. What's wrong with being a biggot? Oh, I think that makes you an asshole if you're thinking, well, but I mean, those are just your own prosper Well, you're right, biggots are great people. Argument. I'm just saying, No, you're right, biggots are wonderful people. I shouldn't judge. Biggest why philosophy is good because if you learn philosophy, this is why religion is bad. Because he's trying to defend religion. Never made a religious argument. All I said was that when you judge, why is it so hard for you admit my judgments are my conditioning that I'm not morally accountable on your world view? Doesn't the Bible say not to judge if but if your worldview is correct? Does the Bible say your world view is correct? My choices are my conditioning, so I'm not liable or accountable. Does the Bible say not to judge? It says judge with righteous judge Yeah exactly, So you think this is righteous taking all groups of people because I have a consistent basis to judge actions, not the people. I believe you. I believe God can judge people. I don't know what God, whatever, God, you would How would you know? Then? How would you know he judges people? Okay, well it's a saying okay, but I will tell you I don't even know if God exists. I don't know, and you need to judges to you? How do you know this audio? I made a statement, as you would say, a joke. How do you know that nobody knows that God exists? How do you know that we don't know for sure? Nobody knows? Now it's a universal claim. How do you know that no one knows? Who's your evidence that God exists? How do you know that No, I didn't make a universal claim? You did. How do you know that no one knows? There is no direct evidence that there is a God. But how do you know that no one? No one's presented it. So do you know what a universal claim is? Yes, nobody's presented it. What's a universal claim? Universal claim is what I just said, which is what nobody has direct evidence that God is?
Speaker 3: And what about all states, all people at all times a universal claim? Sure, do you have access to universal states of affairs?
Speaker 1: If you disagree with me, then tell me your evidence. Do not have access to university affairs? Give me your evidence that God exists?
Speaker 2: Do you?
Speaker 1: You could make me so philosophical question or word games? Even though you admitted that the non contradictions God exists, your Christianity has got God exists? Right of course, where's your evidence that the transit argument? Oh? I see, okay, so so that's direct evidence. Uh yeah, it's a logical argument. And hell and heaven exists, right, yes, yeah, where's your evidence of that? Because it's part of the worldview? Got you? So your worldview? You know for sure? And if I have the high okay, you can have the highest degree, it doesn't make it true. But we don't know if heaven or Hell exists. But you don't know. But you for you to make that you I think is insane. But you made the claim that you have universal knowledge that no one knows that and you can't know that either on your own position so you're going out on the bounds of what you can e do on your world. There is no more evidence that God exists. Keep saying that, but sorry, you don't have the evidence. No, but I didn't make the claim that no one knows you did your entirely religion. Did you say no one knows your entire life is based in region? I think it's a fairy tale. Correctly, that's great, but you haven't given an argument for they have actually the fairy chill that you believe in, like free will I have? Actually you have? How do you have the freedom to believe in what you want to believe in. I'm not denying, but if I go with Sam Harris or Daniel Dinnitt, maybe I'm just conditioned to think I have free will and all choices are determinists. Again, you have how do you know that free will exists? Okay, what do you mean you have? How do you know that exists? Right? Because you believe it metaphysical things that you can't justify you want me to justify. Listen, there's a there's the problem with saying to a theist that you have to justify it. You believe in logic, universals, things that you can't justify, like free will. So, Jay, so you don't you're not going to answer that. I'm going to answer, do you believe in free will? I'm going to answer it the way I want to Okay, Okay, you have the freedom well in your estimation, in anybody's that's it works. Okay, Well, if you want to use fallacies, you can understand. I understand how a debate. A debate works, j Just because you've been doing it for twenty five years doesn't mean you have to be condescened. What's free will? I understand that there's a lot of people on the left that are very nice to you when you debate them, and you're very condescending. That doesn't work with me, So you don't have to do that. I've been very respectful to you considering the circumstance. I'm just all and I'm asking you to let me answer in the way I want to answer it respectfully. You have the free will, I'll use your terminology to believe in what you want to believe in. You have the free will to believe in your God, your religion. I usually don't get along very well with extremely religious people. I have almost nothing in common with some of these people. I think it's a mental illness. That's my opinion. Now, if you form and live your life based on your religion, you have the right to do that. But nobody knows if there's heaven or hell. You don't know that. You don't know. You're making the case that there's a heaven or hell. I'm not making that case. What I'm saying, Jesus there might be Jay, I'm saying that there might be heaven or hell. I don't know. That's no no, no. You said no one knows. Those are tis. I don't know. That's the way I answer. You said, no one knows, and now you're saying I don't know. Those are two different Nobody knows, nobody knows. There might be heaven in Hell?
Speaker 4: Is it?
Speaker 1: I don't. I don't neither know. You is it I don't know? Or nobody knows. Nobody knows. Nobody can provide me direct evidence that heaven or hell exists. Nobody can. In philosophy, those are two different claims. So which one is it? Nobody on the planet that's a human being, how do you know that? Nobody? Nobody's presented direct evidence. That's what that doesn't. That does.
Speaker 3: That's not a proof that no one knows. That just means that in your limited experience empirically, you've never verified that.
Speaker 1: So you don't actually know. No one if you know for sure that, So you're assertain things that you don't know. Somebody would have to present clear and present evidence. But the fact that they have exists. But the fact that they haven't done it yet doesn't mean that you know that no one knows. Then nobody has provided evidence, which means nobody. So your argument is a bad argument because you can't help me, help me understand them. You believe that heaven and Hell exists. When you provide me I'm waiting for you to give a good argumenty. I just didn't, So I'm asking for right now, Jay, prove me wrong right now. You're a Christian. You believe that heaven and Hell exists. Give me direct evidence right now in your belief that heaven and Hell exists.
Speaker 3: Please, the argument is the impossibility of the contrary. Your worldview doesn't make sense of knowledge. That question wasn't about worldviewing. Hold on, Jay, the argument is a world of the argument. My question was argument is a world argument. My question wasn't about world views. I'll ask it again.
Speaker 1: My argument is a worldview argument. So when you ask me the questions from religion based on religion, so based on your worldview, is that logic is based on religion. Okay, so give me that logic. What is your evidence that would lead you to believe from your world is a logical argument called the transcendental argument. That is the argument. Okay, it's just a belief. I believe in the t's a logical My worldview tells me the tooth very exists, But you don't have a basis word my religion tell my religion tells my religion tells me that when I lose a tooth, I'm going to get a hundred. If you if you took a philosophy class, you would learn that free will is a metaphysical position that a lot of philosophers an atheists. I'm not saying an atheists, but people like Daniel Dinnet or Sam Harris, they don't believe in free will. So I'm just trying to say that you're asserting things like free will that you don't have a basis for us. So hold on, be thirty seconds here. You are making the case, in your opinion, based on your lie, I did not opinion hold on worldview that heaven and Hell exists. My opinion is I don't know. But that's not what you said. Ok You said no one knows, which is not an opinion that's a universal No, I knows for sure whether that's a universal client. Okay, So tell me where you're getting this from your worldview. Give me some evidence that heaven and Hell exists. The evidence is the logical argument called the transcendental argument, which there's not all. So evidence is not just like a physical object. There are logical arguments that are non physical but are also evidences. That's what you're missing in what I'm arguing. So uh again again, I go back to what I said earlier. And this is my issue with religion in general. Every religion. You're a religious person, you're religious. I never said I was a religious person. No, you're rapidly religious about things like free will. What you have no basis for. I'm not a religious person and I don't believe in the tooth fairy, and I live my life based on a religion. Free will is like free will is this is the same thing as the tooth theory, the to and the free will are the same. I live my life based on the way I was raised, the way my parents raised me, but none of that, And I don't religion. I don't hide. I don't hide behind a religion attacking all gay people, which I believe that are attacking. Yeah, you're right, it's emotional, just judging entire groups of people, which it says don't to do in the Bible. You're judging all women are more emotional, or gay people are sinners. No, these are judgments on large groups of people. Your argument right now is an emotional appeal, not the statements you are making judgments. Don't like it. No, I just think you hide behind your religion to defend your biginning. It's not I think. I think people like fact that you think that I'm doing something for bad motives. Yes, I do motive argument which is not relevant to why when you judge an entire group of people, it's called bigotry and you don't like so what in your view? There you go in? Your words are all subjective. If it's in your view, it's subject in your view. It's okay to be a bigot in your view, it's okay to judge inconsistent in my view. No, you're right, you're you're consistently a bigot. That's what you are. Inconsistent in my view. For the used word games, your position is inconsistent because you have very consistent You're very consistent. I'll explain once again, No, I'm I'm extremely consistent. I don't judge people based on sexual orientation. I don't hold on. I don't judge people based on color of skin, sexual orientation, or gender. I would never tell somebody that doesn't logic. I would never tell somebody that doesn't look like me that you belong in the kitchen. It's a big for your position is what's inconsistent, Not the having a moral compass and caring about all people. Yeah, not telling other people what to do with their lives. Because you're a bigot. You tell other people, You make assumptions about people because they're not like you and they don't look like I know that you don't like. I understand that it's not probably most people don't. Most don't like. It's a fallacy. All women belong in the kitchen, All gay people are sinners, they're all bad. Because it's my world view, I hide behind my Christianity. I know that heaven and Hell are I've given a very simple basis you judged on. I don't care whether you think it's full. You're judging me. You you're judging. You're judging me right now. I'm judging you right now. You have the right thing you judge, you think you judge. That is wrong to be when you judge a group of people based on their sex orient No, I don't, because not all Christians think like you. Okay, but what's wrong with being a biggot and judge people to be a bigot when you don't have a basis for your understand that therapy, You don't have a basis ethic. It's subjective. That's the kills There is no kill shot here. That's your ethics is admittedly subjective and relativists, and then you make it universal. That's a contradiction. You are just you did. You said, no one knows I'm painting all Christians as this. I never said that. There are plenty of that universally wrong to be racist and a bigot? Yeah, I think so. Yeah, but your ethics is subjective and relative. That's a contradiction. I don't think it's subjective at all. You already argue for the first hour its subjective. I think I think it comes you argued that, well, you'll disagree with this, but I think it comes down yourself. I think no one, not you said you're making yourself. I think you did. You not say your ethics was in this, in this, in this, in this conversation, multiple times, your ethics is not everybody thinks murder is bad, not everybody thinks rape is bad. That's subjective to okay, thank you. So it's objective. So if somebody says that it's not universally if you said that it's not universally wrong to be racist, big If you said to me, no, there are people out there that think racism is okay, I don't deny that. Okay, but universal doesn't mean are there people who do otherwise? I said, this is I means stupid. This is how stupid this argument is. If I said to you right now now, I think it's stupid. If I said to you right we don't, I think it's very stupid. If I said to you that racism have a basis. If I said to you that rape rape is bad, you have a basis. For why it's bad. You don't. I don't have a basis to why, big, consistent basis. No, have you seen slavery? You know what that was? That bad? When people judged others based on their skin color and owned humans. It's not relevant to the ethics of well. First of all, I'm just giving you a general term. You just saying things are bad because these things happened, and that doesn't get you to an ought. That's why philosophy matters. You need a better argument or a basis for why something. So, you need a better argument. But yet you're the guy who says Trump won the twenty twenty election. You need a better argument. Jay says, but yet all would be in the kitchen suspicion. For me, it's just a suspicion. I just have a suspicion. If you want to argue that your ethics is based on suspicions, I'll use your stupid I'll use your stupid defense and arguments, and I'll turn it right back on you. But I don't have to have the same justification for every position you're justifying. The religion you're justifying. All women is a philosophy domain. Politics is something I don't really care. Again, you're taking entire groups of people and all women and this, well, yeah, I think it makes you there's nothing universe. I think it's very wrong. That's great that you think that very universally wrong. And also, by the way, I'm just conditioned by determinism to believe it. So what's wrong with that? I think you hide behind your religion to hide you. I'm actually giving you atheist lines of argumentation, though you're not an a saying that all women belong in the kitchen. I'm talking about determinism and the idea that there's free will. You believe in a metaphysical fiction that you can't justify if your agnostic world is true, called free will? So other and using your word games, would you agree that Danield, Denna and Sam Harris believe that there's no free will? I haven't talked to them, but they do believe. I don't know that. I haven't talked to them. Many philologists, many philosophers, do not believe in free will. They think it's a metaphysical fiction. Fine, So it's like the too many bigots don't think that when in the kitchen to theory. So I want to know why should I believe in free will but not God? In your view? You can believe whatever you want in your view. In my view, when you judge an entire I've said this like ten times. I was that an answer to the question I just asked. You're not even listening to the question. I'm listening to you, and I'm amazed free will is equated to the tooth theory and most modern philosophy. Then I want to know why is it free will any different than believing in God? It's a metaphysical claim. You can I'm not. I'm not making that argument. You can believe what you want to believe. You argue that free will makes me liable to belie and choosing religion versus gaze and not have a choice. Jay, you made the argue. Here's my argument. You're not your religion. Your argument as I am when you take your religion and you treat people differently in you're not listening to me. Why do you believe we can keep talking about free will? You could listen to my questions for my religious dame. Jay, just let me get this out. When you when you use your religion and treat people in a negative fashion because of it, Okay, it's bad for society. Now, in this debate, you've talked about what you think is bad for society. Believe in two three things. I was making a joke about that. Now ridiculous are saying that it's Totti monster. I don't understand what you're saying, Jay, But in my society that I would, Jay, you can believe whatever you want. Know why should I believe in your worldview and free will? I think if you're a decent human being, you probably should treat people with respect and dignity, regardless of whether there's whether the ocation for free will. Okay, I'm just telling you right now, I want, I want. Well, I'm going to give you my justice. Okay, but that's fine, that's not going to give you subjective in your opinion, it's not a good argument. But a lot I think in logic, if you make a subjective argument, it's not a good argument. In your opinion, it's not a good art. Okay, okay, But in your opinion that everything's opinion? Excuse me? Is it your opinion that everything is an opinion? I don't think everything is opinion. There's fact and there's fiction that goes along with it. Like Trump didn't win the twenty twenty election. That's a fact. That's not an opinion, Jay, that's a fact. Trump did not win in twenty twenty. So I think you're the one who can't spell the word fact. With that being said, when you take an entire yeah, yeah, I know you're shaking your head. It makes sense. No, it actually makes a lot of sense. The Earth is not flat, Jay, And Donald Trump did not win the two thousand No, you were. You were arguing that Trump Trump, but you think Trump won the two thousand election. So if you're going to talk to me about fact and total whatsoever, it's actually completely wrong. I never argued anything about the physics of the Earth. I asked you about free will, and you've had no answer. Yeah. That is again you're you're missing the entire you believe in fairy tale things. I'm just trying to figure out why I believe. Why what do I believe that's very free will? Tell me what you think free will is, Jay, I.
Speaker 3: Believe that we're made in God's image and we have the ability to choose to is freely morally good or evil or this thing or that thing.
Speaker 1: That's what free will is. Now I'm just trying to figure out if you don't believe in fairy tale things like God, why is free will any different than a thing like God. I never said I don't believe in God. What I said was but you said, I don't know if there is I don't know what it is. I don't know whether there's a God. But you said my belief is what you said. What I never said, that there's no God, But then you said my position was fairy tale. Well, what I'm saying is when you make cases and you talk about homosuality and you know, listen to me, when those are mutually exclusive claims, when you make generalizations about people were digated positions, Well, I think there's something wrong with Well that's great, but you haven't given a moral basis for White's University. Wrong. Are we not all created as equals? Or is that not? No, we're not all created. I mean, am I equal to Kobe Bryant when it comes to physical ability? That that's athletic ability. That would have to do with creation of my reld view. So okay, Well, I thought we were all created as equals, but maybe law but not in physical cysical abilities. Again, going back to what we said earlier. Let's wrap this up somewhere going to the final points. Final points matter. It's just it's just going on. We are going. We are going a little bit in sort of. I would agree with closing off. Sure, I'm glad we agree on the Epstein funnels. I think that's extremely important. Obviously, I would never vote for the orange turret. I disagree with you on you haven't give me really any reasons why other than you thought Donald Trump what he did, what he what he said he was going to do here, here, and here, and obviously he didn't do a lot of those things, which clearly are frustrated on. You didn't really give me many reasons other than Kamala Harris as a woman, and clearly you don't want to vote for general Yeah, I mean, you know, you know, you didn't really give me any reasons for that. The reason why I'm not an extremely religious person is because of this conversation today. I believe, especially in Christianity, people make judgments on other people based on their religion because people don't look like them, or they don't have the sexuality that they have, or they're a woman. I also don't like the fact that women and men are separated in synagogue. I don't like that either. I don't like it in any religion. That's why I'm not an extremely religious person. It comes down to me wanting to just treat people the same and with respect, regardless of what religion they are. I don't like to judge people, even if you're wearing a maga hat. Okay, I'm not going to immediately assume that you're a racist or atrocious human being. And I think it's important in society. If you want to talk about society falling, I'm less concerned about immigrants in this country documented and not more concerned about people that judge other people, or people that are so upset. And I would assume you were one of them that was so upset at what Don Lemon did going into that church and disrupting a church service. Well. I don't condone people protesting on private property. I think that's wrong, it's against the law. But I find ice agents murdering people in the streets a little bit more upsetting. We need to have the separation between church and state, which clearly we don't have in Washington, DC right now. And I think the people that want the ten commandments in classrooms are people that don't abide by the ten commandments themselves. They break those commandments themselves, Hence the word hypocrite. I did not come here to change your mind or try to convince you on anything. I understand that's your objective when you go to debates. I came here to give you my opinions, my views on a number of different issues. Some we agree on, obviously a lot we disagree on. I think we've stopped listening to other people. This is why I do enjoy doing these kinds of things. But I think as a whole, we stop listening to other people. People that look differently than you and me, people that have different pathways in life, people that have been brought up differently in different cultures, different backgrounds. I'd like to think, as a whole, most human beings are good people. And then when we have issues and bad things that happen like nine to eleven and other issues, that the country comes together, even if it's only a week. But this is what I do, and this is what I preach, and I'm not trying to change people's opinions. People can have their own opinions and judgments about this debate. If you're a fan of Jay Dyer, they're going to agree with you. If they're a fan of my show, they're going to That's what. I don't really care about that stuff. Other people do. It's just not me. I'm glad, like I said in closing Land my Plan, Sorry, I'm glad we agree on the Epstein files. I'm glad we agree on some of the Trump stuff. That's refreshing. Obviously we disagree a little bit on religion. But here's the difference. Like, I would never tell you what to do. I would never tell you what to believe. I would never tell you that you can't think of something, even though I might hate the way you think, even though I might hate your opinions on certain things. I would never say, Jay, you are not allowed to think like that, even though I hate the fact that you think women should be in the kitchen. I would say, you know what, we have something called freedom of speech in this country. And if women you're you're clearly a married man, Clearly it's working out well for you. I would assume, which which is great. But you know, I would never tell you that you can't think that way. I think that's fundamentally very important. So anyway, thanks Jay for doing this discussion. There wasn't too torturous for you, and I don't think you're a bad guy. It was a civil, lively discussion. I enjoyed it. Go ahead, shut up.
Speaker 3: I would just say, yeah, I appreciate Brian coming. It was a great discussion. Thank you Sean for this opportunity.
Speaker 1: It was good. Yeah, I feel like, uh, you know, there was common ground with the Epstein stuff, with uh, you know, criticisms of Trump's turn worn Iran. All that was was good. I would just you know, again, stress that when it comes to debate, My take on debate is that it's more like a chess game, not in the sense of it being frivolous or a game, but that it has rules and it has boundaries.
Speaker 3: And it has limitations that define it being chess and not checkers or some other games. So when we come to debate, we have to be able to abide by the rules, and those are the laws of logic, which are essentially the laws of critical thinking. The laws of logic dictate debate, because that's how we know when somebody's not playing chess anymore and they're doing something else, so we have to play by the rules. I think that Brian didn't play with the rules for the most of the debate when it came to the issues of justifying the morals, or when it came to the issues of say, free will being a metaphysical claim, which again to me is no different than the type of claim that God's existence is. So that's when it gets into the domain of philosophy. So again, I'm not used to political debates. This is probably, I think, my first political politics debate. So I'm again glad for Brian Viers always, I think. So I can't think of another one. I've done a lot of you know, he's.
Speaker 1: A lot of we've done Islam, atheism, but I don't think I've debated politics until now. But could you do me a favor, Alex I said, Hello, okay, anyway, Jay diy Er.
Speaker 3: You can find me on YouTube, you can find me on Twitter, Instagram, all those check them.
Speaker 1: Out, guys, we'll link everything below. Comment below who you want to see next, y'all? Next time? Good job? How long was that? Two hours? Two hours and a half. That was my longest debate