Speaker 1: In Taco shows the good, the Bad, and the ugly. The highlights and unfortunately the low lights that stood out this past week in the vast sea we called Humanity.
Speaker 2: One O one one w j r R, Orlando's rock station. The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly segment brought to you this week by Tom's Watch Bar, which, uh ironically, there'll be a watch party for the Orlando Magic game against Utah tomorrow afternoon, hosted by none other than our very own Taco Bob.
Speaker 3: Yes, I'll be at at Tom's Watch Bar. If you're going, Where's Tom's Watch Bar? I think I've heard it's that amazing big place on I drive the New It's a rooftop bar, pretty new. And when I say rooftop bar, it's it's it's like an amazing restaurant as well. So I'm there starting at four over one hundred and fifty TVs. They got great food, ice cold drinks, and I'm gonna support our magic and you can win surprises. Of course, I'm gonna bring b WO gear as well, like some stickers and stuff.
Speaker 2: Tomorrow afternoons starting at for Yeah, Tom's watch part on. All right, we have divvied up now the good, the bad, and the ugly, where I just handled the nasty stuff, and you, being the ever positive outlook type individual, will be exclusive to the good news.
Speaker 4: I like it. I like the system, and I told you I had Is that.
Speaker 2: Clicking I'm hearing now you just now even looking for good news, which really is just him ripping off headlines from some side he found called the Good News Network.
Speaker 3: And you know what, it's so funny you said that because I typed in good, bad, and ugly instead of good News Network. Yes, I was typing it up just now, And we have an addition to the bad portion, if you'll allow it. It was listeners suggested by three different listeners that at the end, you know how, we do pals for the good stuff like pow for the bad stuff. At the end of it, then we do the power flusher. Just I'm not gonna do it every time.
Speaker 4: Just one just st flushed the bad stuff away? Is that good? And that way I'm down with that.
Speaker 3: That way we flush it away for the week and then uh and then start fresh next week.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 2: Obviously, the stack of the bad news this week was the air disaster in Washington, d C. Just you can't even can't even begin to to imagine. Now, we got a couple in Edgewater leaving the two year old in an unlocked car while they were inside the bar for two hours. Christina, Christina Vettucci, and Josh Harris, Come on, guys.
Speaker 4: Did did the two year old open the door and get out? Or I'm giving you all I've got from here?
Speaker 2: Uh? The the police in their Facebook post urged the couple to police do better.
Speaker 4: Did the baby?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 4: No, but still two hours in a car? Come on? Two year old unlocked car while at the bar? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, Uh Marion, this somebody's a sicko who does something like this. A family in Marion County are looking for answers as to who decided to shoot and kill their dog with an arrow. The dog's owners found their pet on the front porch with an arrow lodged in her body. The family rushed the dog to the uf Atinary Hospital in o'kalla, but due to the severity of the injuries, the dog had to be euthanized. Witnesses told deputies they saw two men leaving the area on the twenty sixth in a brown nineteen seventies to eighties four to f one point fifty with wooden boards along the truck bed. Animal control officers and sheriff's deputies are actively investigating.
Speaker 3: Hopefully they were caught on like a some kind of cam, you know, like out in the woods, one of those bigfoot cameras, a trail cam, you know.
Speaker 4: Yeah, for hont Insha.
Speaker 2: We had the story earlier in the week about the grocery store shooting in Elkhart, Indiana, leaves three dead, including the suspect, and wounded three officers in the process. At Martin's Supermarket in Elkhart, Indiana. To Jacksonville, we go, Actually a couple of Jacksonville stories here.
Speaker 4: This is both bad not good.
Speaker 2: In du Ball, deputy said, a seven year old Florida boy was tragically killed in a drive by shooting connected to gang violence. How many times have we heard this story? Another victim is a twenty one year old man still in serious condition. The Jacksonville Sheriff's Office is asking the public for helping identifying and locating the people responsible for the crime because no one saw nothing, and we get a seven year old boy dead, Yeah, caught in a crossfire.
Speaker 4: Look, man, that's in your own neighborhood. Don't do this.
Speaker 3: No one saw nothing. Somebody saw something and reported.
Speaker 2: Also in Jacksonville on Saturday, last Saturday, and eight month old baby is dead after being placed in the street and struck by a vehicle, according to the Jacksonville Sheriff Office, who had just a horrible day that day. Officials said that just before eleven in the morning, an accident took place involving one car, a man, a woman in an eight month old. The incident began when a fight broke out between the driver and the passenger. This is the man and the woman. The driver stopped the vehicle at the intersection, opened the door, placed the child on the ground, drove off, striking and killing the child. It just makes your blood boil.
Speaker 4: Man, all right, before we're blood boiling, you're ready, Let's just flush this stuff out of the system. New edition.
Speaker 3: I was talking about.
Speaker 2: Watch.
Speaker 3: So what we're gonna have to do is put this on the button bar over there so that we can just hit it at the end of the time.
Speaker 2: All right, so you all know that we that we go the extra mof for you. You know us too, as the human beatbox of sound effects. We easily could have scoured the internet for the sounds of a power flusher. Taco Bob actually went through the expand of having these installed in his own home to get the audio.
Speaker 4: It's for the better of all plungers out there. Anyway. Let's go to the Good News network.
Speaker 3: Or let's just read some of the topic or the headlines. Oh in Arizona, man, this guy, he's a dog lover. Unlike the people with the bow and arrow. This guy loved his dog.
Speaker 4: Arizona.
Speaker 3: Arizona guy, he never stopped trying to reunite with his dog that he lost eight.
Speaker 4: Years ago in another state.
Speaker 3: Guess what reunited and that feels so good.
Speaker 4: Pal, he got his dog. Oh, this one's cool.
Speaker 3: I don't know what the ninja training had to do with anything, but there was a turtle trapped in a city sewer. The heroes come to the rescue, police and firefighters go and rescue it over in Santa Beel Island. Down in Santa Beel, teenage ninja turtles talk. That's what it said, lacking ninja training.
Speaker 4: Get with the pop culture. One of my favorite.
Speaker 3: Movies back in the day TV shows, Oh, an ominous in helmet, we have a new species of crustacean. Okay, really, yes, and ominous and can you put butter on it? Yes, you can, ominous and helmeted. New species of giant crustacean named after Darth Vader of the Deep Seas. Look at what it looks like, Lyncher top right, It looks like Darth Vader.
Speaker 4: It's a crab. Yeah, you can dip that summunchin butter. It's gonna be smoked.
Speaker 3: Crab legs, King crab legs and Darth Vader legs. Oh, diamill fall the pow. Oh this is cool. Man a Ravens fan. I know the Ravens made it in the news because this weirdo kicker. Oh legend, Yeah, that's spas Ago. There's some good stuff. Ravens fans.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 3: Classy Ravens fans return the favor for their foes. After the Bills player dropped a ball in a heartbreaking playoff loss.
Speaker 4: What the hell?
Speaker 3: I don't know, I'm just reading the headlines. But has some guy squatting down and he's talking to these kids. But he's a buffalo anyway. You know, I'm intrigued with that. I almost click on it.
Speaker 4: Oh, but this is what happens when you there's zero preparation.
Speaker 3: A five years after a five year ban on direct flights between China and India, border relation thaw as planes resume, So now the Chinese can fly.
Speaker 4: To India and the Indians can fly to China. Pow. That seems like bad.
Speaker 3: That seems kind of bad in the whole scheme of things with what China does. If you fly on that Chinese plane, you gotta wear like ten.
Speaker 4: Masks, remember pow.
Speaker 3: California fire chief saves Alta Dina homes from blaze with nothing but milk and a couple cold beers. Yeah, look at that guy, he saved it. I guess he like had beer and threw beer on the flames and put it out and then milked it after pow. Uh, it's just a really cag I'm getting caught up here. I'm not really I'm not opening or reading too deep anymore. Please don't the details. Really who cares? Yeah, Officer crowdfunds forty thousand dollars for a pizza driver who only got a two dollars tip and a snowstorm delivery. Think about it, You're out, you know, rain, sleet and snow delivering the pies to the people, and they give you two bucks cheap skates. So this officer crowdfunded forty k for him. Pow on your big tip there and then uh, it's ended on with something good. This kid found a fossil. Oh that's cool.
Speaker 4: Man.
Speaker 3: Dogs in the UK are the first to be able to be trained to sniff out bowel cancer, after nail and Parkinson's and COVID. So those UK dogs are way above ours. Man, they're curing cancer Parkinson's and COVID cured cancer. Yes, wow, I hadn't heard that bowel cancer. They're trained to sniff it out after nail and parking. They didn't cure cancer, they cured park.
Speaker 2: I was gonna say, I think that the cancer cure had arrived that that might have made it into the news.
Speaker 3: But anyway, they're curing COVID. What do you mean curing covid? It was a hold everybody. Oh and Parkinson's we're getting out, well, it's getting Out's good.
Speaker 2: Lynchin Taco's commercial free workday rock Block is coming up next.
Speaker 4: Please stay with us Lynchin Taco on Demand. Tell Lothy I heard you a