Speaker 1: Ah.
Speaker 2: Yes, it is the Ben and Skin Show ninety one point one the Eagle, and we're doing our show today from Lounge by Top Golf out here at the OMNIPGA Frisco Resort and Spa. That's the site of the KPMG Women's PGA Championship. Now, this segment right here is brought to you by Rollertown Beer Works. That's the brewery Ben and I are partners in along with some other nice folks, and we are sponsors, part of the sponsorship group of this here particular tournament. If you're coming out this weekend, you can see Rollertown stationed right behind a whole number nine. Our whole Rollertown crew is at Lounge by Top Golf right now. We're having a fantastic time drinking big Germans. We also have juice serum here Rollertown Light and who's the Hefe our magical hef of Eisen Beer. That's a great summer beer. But these are glorious times.
Speaker 3: Ben, Yeah, Skin, a Rollertown legend, Justin Cannon is in the house today. There's a beer named after him. I understanding is the lobo Ombre beer. Our Mexican lagger was named after him. He was on vacation somewhere and he was going shirtless and the locals kept calling him Lobo Ambre.
Speaker 1: He's going shirtless right now.
Speaker 4: He's going shirtless right now.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I can see why.
Speaker 4: He's got some recent piercings.
Speaker 1: Man. No, but that kid's got a great arm.
Speaker 3: That's an absolute royalty to be in the house with us today.
Speaker 4: So it's a big deal.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's really really nice.
Speaker 2: And if you are going to be out here this weekend, stop my lounge by Top Golf. The ice house is great, and of course we are positioned right behind whole number nine out here at KPMG Women's PGA Championship.
Speaker 1: But right now it's time for this.
Speaker 5: The thing's big.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 5: So yesterday we did some like an auto racing movie talk because Christina saw the f one movie yet and I was like, God, we're gonna be out at PGA Frisco. This is perfect day to tuckle golf. So the same website that I got the auto racing thing from, you might have heard of it, Rotten Tomatoes, h Top twenty golf Movies.
Speaker 3: Got No, there's twenty, yeah, I mean he's twenty. There's the one with the Costner when he goes for the shot the ten Cup, the Great ten Cup. That'll be a top five.
Speaker 2: Caddy Shack will be a top five, Happy Gilmore, Uh.
Speaker 1: That'll be a top twenty.
Speaker 2: And Uh, you're a huge fan of the legend of Bagger Vance.
Speaker 4: No, not a big fan of that one.
Speaker 5: That's a good one. Well, we're about to discover something that you've probably never heard of, including the twenty seventeen vehicles starring Tommy Lee Jones and Morgan Freeman, but also Wait Costner's therapist in Tim Cupper and a Russo just getting started?
Speaker 1: When did that come out?
Speaker 5: A thoroughly unfunny missfire?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 5: Is what it does? Described as sounds terrible? Twenty seventeen.
Speaker 1: I'm in who else is in it?
Speaker 5: That's about it up.
Speaker 1: That's probably why it missed Friday Russo's.
Speaker 5: The whole movie Tommy Lee Jones and Morgan Freeman. Oh did you all miss that part?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 1: I thought that was a separate movie. Yeah, I thought it was a different movie.
Speaker 2: What the way you're talking about it, You're like talking about you guys are going to learn about this Tommy Lee Jones Morgan Freeman movie. But first let's talk about the misfire for with Renee Russo.
Speaker 1: I saw that movie. It was on a boat you did just getting started?
Speaker 3: Yeah, the Tommy Lee Jones movie, and it was good. No, I did not see that.
Speaker 1: What is how much beer have you guys had?
Speaker 5: I'm so confused we did to pretend like the last minute and a half didn't happen.
Speaker 1: Like I was following along just fine.
Speaker 2: Confused he's drunk off phallic meat. I don't think you've been drinking. I think the rest of the nation, and dare I say the.
Speaker 5: Globe was following along just fine.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I was thinking of Tommy Lee you.
Speaker 5: Sir, that is the most callous.
Speaker 2: That is a That is a club movie, but it's not a golf club movie.
Speaker 5: Dang ar. Its nineteen Caddy Shack two.
Speaker 1: Gonna be what so what?
Speaker 2: They could have just left those two movies off and had the top eighteen golf.
Speaker 5: In twenties, nice and round.
Speaker 4: Cad Shack two is a terrible movie.
Speaker 2: Do you guys realize yesterday on Kevin's racing list they had Cars three but not Cars two.
Speaker 5: Yeah. I don't know, man, I've seen him. That's not listen.
Speaker 1: I remember liking the second one, and I was in like high school. Yeah, the second one was good, the third one was.
Speaker 5: But number seventeen two thousand and seven takes us and to start this movie as big Boy from Outcast along with Terry Crews. Who's your Caddy?
Speaker 1: What golf movies are terrible?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 5: A Sea Note wants to join the Carolina Pines Golf and Country Club. Okay, number seven.
Speaker 4: I'm in.
Speaker 1: That's compelling.
Speaker 5: Christopher McDonald, you get shoot a McGavin back.
Speaker 2: Okay, God and a movie called The Squeeze that's so bad.
Speaker 5: Numbers so bad? Sixteen see now, at least they're trying to do something. The ones that are gonna bore me, or stuff like this starring the Great Robert Duval. Seven Days in Utopia ice Cream twenty eleven, that's pretty good, thanks fifteen. Bobby Jones and The Stroke of Genius.
Speaker 1: That's the legend of Bobby Jones.
Speaker 4: There's not very many golf movies that are good.
Speaker 1: Bag of vance.
Speaker 4: Now.
Speaker 5: The Bobby Jones story starred Jim Cavizel, famous as Jesus.
Speaker 2: Oh and dude, that that makes sense because Bobby Jones was the Jesus of golf.
Speaker 5: But Jim cavisl also is the reason Romo didn't get a title because of Lenahan. Yeah. Number fourteen the Legend of Bagervants. Yeah, Will Smith, Matt Damon, Charlie's Charlie's.
Speaker 1: Therein Are Charlie's There?
Speaker 5: Directed by Robert Redford.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's the story, like we've seen it time and time again, of a magical black man.
Speaker 3: Have you guys stumbled across any of Will Smith's new music?
Speaker 4: No, you want to avoid it?
Speaker 1: Is that right?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: So the fifty year old is not crushing it's terrible. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he's got this song that goes girls, girls, girls, girls. I like pretty girls, girls girl, and that's the song that's legit.
Speaker 1: The family guy.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, yeah, I respect.
Speaker 1: Take him to a parking maybe good museum and try to get some moving.
Speaker 4: They're ready, what.
Speaker 5: Oh god, this is terrible. Thirteen rounded your life. This one's got the the very the uplifting story of when a car accident leaves his father in a coma, a fifteen year old prodigy joins his high school golf team. Incredible number twelve, Happy Gilmour. That is bull crack. It should have been number one.
Speaker 1: Yeah, at least that's fun. That should have been number two to Caddy Shack.
Speaker 5: Havy goil Moore is so fun. Watch it again.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm good.
Speaker 5: Realize it's wonderful.
Speaker 1: I'm seeing it recently. Is saving an orphanage? Uh?
Speaker 5: When's the second one coming out? July? Okay, yeah, I can't wait. Number eleven, the greatest game ever played Shilah boo.
Speaker 4: Oh, I'm out. He's a good actor.
Speaker 5: Directed by the great Bill Pass and show some respect.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he's a weirdo, he's lost his mind, but he dude, he's a great actor.
Speaker 5: He was uh ten, Something called Tommy's on Over has honor spmelled with the US.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you didn't have to do it phonetically. It's honor.
Speaker 5: On Hower number nine costner, he's in the mix along with Cheech. It's ten cup score there.
Speaker 1: That movie would have been better if Chong was in it instead of Cheach.
Speaker 5: No, it would not have been good if Chong was his caddy. I don't think they would have made it up and.
Speaker 1: Down they're hundred and nine.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And the whole thing about the idea, this incredibly difficult hole that's on the water, and you can either lay up and play conservatively or you can go for it, but if you go for it, you're likely to go in the water, and so big risk, big reward.
Speaker 4: And he refuses to lay up, and he just keeps blowing his opportunity by going for it.
Speaker 5: That's spoiling the movie. Yes, exactly, it's more about the mental mindset of the game. But also I think it's about gambling because Don Johnson plays a hell of a role as a villain.
Speaker 1: Here's the thing about this movie.
Speaker 2: Don Johnson and Kevin Costner could have switched roles and nobody would have noticed.
Speaker 5: Are you commenting on something you've never seen before?
Speaker 4: I am no, you've never seen Don Johnson.
Speaker 1: I love Don Johnson.
Speaker 5: Some things are better left unsaid. If he's great.
Speaker 2: He made Dakota Johnson with his Don Johnson number eight.
Speaker 5: Seve the movie, What Seve? The movie?
Speaker 1: We're doing it for Seve? Oh, it's about Balistaos.
Speaker 5: Every golfer will say, every golfer of European descent will say that they're doing it for Seve. I'm going I'm joining the live tour for five hundred dollars for Seve because he's like their tiger and it's pretty annoying. Uh, something called The Caddies Long Walkeet number seven starring Bill Murray.
Speaker 1: That sounds like a movie that doesn't exist.
Speaker 5: No number seven there, it is number six, swing Away, your guy from Seinfeld and Family. You. John o'hurley's in this, along with Shannon Elizabeth from American Posh.
Speaker 2: She looked so good back in nineteen ninety whatever that year was.
Speaker 5: She had a rough go in twenty sixteen when she had to make the movie swing Away, which is the number six movie of all time. That's terrible according the.
Speaker 1: Movie clear remember six golf.
Speaker 5: Movie number five Dean Martin and Jerry Lewis. You can't stop these two when they're together. It's the Caddy that's.
Speaker 1: A good movie, is it?
Speaker 4: Nope? Have you seen that?
Speaker 1: I've never heard of it.
Speaker 5: What about number four? Something called The Short Game?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I remember it. Peter Dinklice was in.
Speaker 5: It, is he? Oh? Come on man, yeah, come on, Ernie, just let the kids play golf.
Speaker 1: Who's in it?
Speaker 5: Jack Nicholas and Gary Player. Oh it's a documentary, soren Stem all right, not a documentary. It's a movie. It's about the seven year old offers three. This is a movie that you guys have both seen many times, starring Katherine Hepburn. It's a something called Pat and Mike. Yeah.
Speaker 2: God, this list is terrible, but you know what, there's not that many good There's not many golf movies.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but even these are out of border.
Speaker 5: Number two.
Speaker 1: Caddy Shack should be number one.
Speaker 5: It could be number one according to the rankings, though like from a score standpoint, it would have been in the bottom half of this list. Seventy three.
Speaker 4: Oh.
Speaker 2: Critics did not give Caddyshack good reviews when it came out.
Speaker 5: Audience score of seventy three's right?
Speaker 4: Oh uh?
Speaker 5: Number one?
Speaker 1: What boom? No one's ever heard of this? The Phantom of the Open?
Speaker 5: That is so dude, mine? Is there not a mini golf movie?
Speaker 1: You know what. I've never been so excited for a segment that I ended up hating so much. Oh my god, I really wish this never went out over the air. That is so bad.
Speaker 4: I think they might cancel the rest of this tournament.
Speaker 5: This is so bad that I'm not coming into work tomorrow.
Speaker 2: You know what, don't don't, Kevin. I want you to have a three day weekend to think about it.
Speaker 3: Let's just run like a best of tomorrow and come back out here and watch.
Speaker 5: We can't run a best of though we'll get in trouble.
Speaker 1: I'm interested in all right, here's what we'll do tomorrow.
Speaker 2: During this time slot, will air the famous golf movie Pat and Mike, So tune in tomorrow.
Speaker 1: I'll never forget the time.
Speaker 2: KT looked Sevy Balistero's dead in his dead eyes.
Speaker 1: And he said, what eating ice cream?
Speaker 4: Ice cream?
Speaker 2: That's gonna do it for us. Enjoy your weekend, everybody. Uh Christinea is gonna stick around, play some tunes right here on the eagle.
Speaker 4: There you going, So
Speaker 5: I'm gonna get some cheeks after this horse powers joint