Speaker 1: I'm excited for you to be here. We have you know, we don't always get to catch up. You know. We were just at Aviann in Vegas and it was like very hectic. You were doing your thing over there with Twitch and we want to get and talk to all of that stuff. So for private talk out there. He is a French pornographer, director condoisseur of all those things. And yeah, you kind of do it all. You've been in the business for quite some time now.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's my twenty third year this. Yeah. Yeah, I'm an old man.
Speaker 1: You're an old man. So tell us how it all started. Tell us your background, Let us know a little bit about you.
Speaker 2: So I'm from friends. I went to school to become a pe teacher and years ago was a friend of mine that was before like the whole like photoshop made easy for anyone. We made a birthday car from my best friend's brother where we had a pond magazine and we would like cut girls getting fucked and replace the girl's face by pictures of him. Oh nice, and in that magazine that was that was a casting call for for a porn like he like, try to be a pwn mall performer. You know, and my friends they always used to make fun of me. They used to call me Rocco as rocal see Freddy because I was having sex with so many women. They were like, yeah, you're like a porn star. You should do it. And my best friend dare me. He was like, I dare you to do it.
Speaker 1: I'm like, we all know it wasn't happened. What happens when you dare a man? Right?
Speaker 2: Like right, I'm like, what do you mean you dare me? I'll do it? And then But I never thought that. I never thought they would contact me back.
Speaker 1: I thought like, yeah, whatever, what was the process that you're sending picture?
Speaker 2: Send a picture but not of your dick or anything naked, like just a picture of you like a headshot, and talk about you and say like talk about So what was your interview?
Speaker 1: Like, Hi, I'm man, well and I want to fuck lots of bitches. I already do it, so why not get paid for it? What was your like if you're a housewife, what would.
Speaker 2: You there is? Well, basically I just said like, hey, I love women, and yeah, basically I want to fuck a lot of women, Like that's my motivation, Like my money was never my motivation in this industry. I just want I was a big porn fan too, so like I was like, wait, maybe I can't have sex with like like super hot girls or girls that I was fan of. I didn't think it would happen. Actually, I thought like, yeah, he's daring me. I'm gonna answer it. They're never gonna call me back. The end, they called me back and I went to do the casting. And when I went to do the casting, there was like about forty other dudes and we all had to do like an interview where you go in that room and there was two super hot girls. They were like asking us questions and like what's your fantasy? What would you do to us? This type of shit? Right, And out of all the guys, they had to pick five guys and I was one of the guys they picked. And what I did, no, Actually I was terrified.
Speaker 1: You're like fuck, no, I do right?
Speaker 2: And Also I thought they were doing the casting and then call us back to come back maybe a week later to shoot the scene. But it was like no, they pick you. Now we're gonna go on set and shoot the scene. So I was like fuck. And one of the things that was funny is they asked you a question, but they never asked us to get naked, right. And we were in the office of a magazine and there was a huge corridor and they lined us up, and then all of a sudden, the two girls they were like, all right, now we're done talking, pull out your dicks. And there's fully guys, actually thirty nine guys pulling their dike out. Some of the guys already like jerking off, and I was like, fuck, I'm not pulling my dick out in front of everyone. I was like, what the fuck?
Speaker 3: And I remember next to me there was a dude and he had a frow and he had no teeth in front, and he was wearing just like a vest from a suit but without a shirt underneath, and like right, and.
Speaker 2: And I look at him and he gives me the biggest mile without his teeth, and he's like jerking off. I'm like, what the fuck am I doing it? Like, I'm like I can't do this. Ship. But then the girls start walking and the closer they get to me, I feel like, ship, I have to right, And then I pulled my dick out, but like I was at the same time, those two girls were so hot. That was fucking hard as fuck. And those two girls they're stopped in front of me. They're like like, yo, what is this and they're like you can step forward, and then I stepped forward.
Speaker 1: We're talking to his cock.
Speaker 2: Priv yeah, yeah, and uh. I was one of the first they picked out of five guys, and then we went to do the shoots and when we were on set, out of the five guys, I was the only one to actually get home. The funny thing is before me, three guys where like like we would go one by one and the three first guy felt and then I'm next and hard as a rock. And you can see the director is all happy, like it's like finally we at least have one that's gonna get home. And the girl literally sucked my dick for ten seconds and I came nice.
Speaker 1: So this was not the best start, right, That's really not a great scene.
Speaker 2: And you see the director like, nah, like what and it looks at me, it's like, well, do you think you can do it again? I'm like, well, I don't know I can. I'm gonna go wash a little bit and then come back. I went to wash my dick, came back and it was still home. I was still like so like so into it, and then I ended up doing the scene and the fifth guy after me couldn't do it.
Speaker 1: So so how long did you last a second time?
Speaker 2: A lot, more like twenty twenty five minutes, you know, like enough for them, and after that they a few months later. You have to know, I was in college to become a pe teacher, so I had three years left to finalize, and so I didn't think I made a career of Bonna, just tried and have fun. And then a couple of months later they called me because they were doing another episode like that, but because everyone failed but me on the first one, they thought, we're going to bring him back and use him as a stunt cock if the other guys can do it, which happened. So I was on the second one, but you wouldn't see my face because they didn't want to make it obvious that they reused me. And on that set, the two girl out of the two girls, I show up on that set and one of the two girls was a girl I was in college, not college in French, college is junior high school. I had no idea she became a porn star and then but It was super awkward because I knew all her brothers, all her family.
Speaker 1: Both of y'all are like, who's going to tell whose family? This is going to get awkward for everybody at Thankgiving.
Speaker 2: Well, the thing is I didn't know, but she became like an actual porn star. She was known, her family knew, but my family didn't know about this. But then she told me, but you want to do more, and she started introducing me to other directors that she knew and the because in my mind, I was doing this for fun. It wasn't about money, and I was for the first three years of my career, I was doing condom only and so she would introduce me to some people. And I was going to college at the same time that I was doing this for three years.
Speaker 1: So how long did you know that it was actually going to be a career, that you were actually becoming successful and it was no longer fun that yeah, it's not just maybe because the money, but you were making good money, and like, how did you kind of switch that mindset to like take it to the next level and become a career.
Speaker 2: Well, back then I wasn't even making good money, like like they would pay me per scene. It was the equivalent of like eighty bucks a scene.
Speaker 1: But that's better than like having But I was.
Speaker 2: A student living in my parents you know place, Like to me, it was crazy.
Speaker 1: Like you know, because you would You're just fucking and it's like a good time. Like you said, it wasn't about the money. It's but the enjoyment that like satisfaction exactly exactly. You'd be jerking off in your dormom anyways.
Speaker 2: For sure, for sure. And what's uh, what's funny is right when I finished school to make a decision and I met I actually met Rocucy Freddy, his cousin who lived in France and was shooting movies in France, and is like he hired me to do a scene for him and it was a scene with three girls. And when I was done, he was like, what are you doing? Like you're wasting your life. You can't be a pe teacher, like you have to duponn and if you want a month from now, I'm taking you with me to Pribe to work with my cousin. And in Europe, Brocucy Freddie was the number one start even in America. I mean, yeah, you can talk about Ron Jeremy or other people, but we're talking about real performers.
Speaker 1: Yes, he's a favorite of mine. He's very young, Yes, and I made him tap out one. That's another story. So how is it to like perform in front of someone that was like so iconic to you that you were like, were you nervous? You still were like fuck it hard as a rock and you just did what it was against.
Speaker 2: Super nervous and even more nervous because he was shooting without condoms, so of course tested and everything. And it was my first time ever having sex without condom because when I was younger, I always use condents.
Speaker 1: So how did you get convinced to not like was it?
Speaker 2: Well?
Speaker 1: I knew you do not want to work. I mean, like, how did you make that decision to just say fuck it? Because again, it is a big risk. We are still tested and it's something that we choose to do, but it is still you know, it's kind of like Russian roulette. We never really know what's going to happen.
Speaker 2: Yeah, after after three years doing amateur porn, I've had too many people telling me like listen, like you're meant to do this. And we're talking also about a time where there was no Viagrad. There was nothing. Either you were good or you couldn't do this job. And like also I would see other performers sometimes come on the amateur side, but they were like well known European stars, male porn stars, and I would kill those guys. I was like, I mean, I'm blowing my own horn, but I was so much better than those guys that were well known.
Speaker 1: Mal I mean, you wouldn't be who you are today if you wouldn't. I mean, see the difference. It's like something it's like saying that like a level of like skill, skill level. You just see it, and you don't like something. You don't there's things saying that's any less or anything, but you're just better.
Speaker 2: You can't be a good male bond star if you don't have an ego. You have to know that you you can do it. If your second guess yourself, you're gonna fail.
Speaker 1: So you never second guess yourself. You've always from the beginning just went in because like you said, it's a motto of like not money. Do you think that that's a big reason why you who you are is because it was never money driven, And why I like that it was never money driven.
Speaker 2: I'm a real woman lover. I was just so focused on having sex with beautiful women and having fun. I never thought, well, like, you know, I do this so I can make this much money, I can get a bit of life, I can travel or anything like that. To this day, do I make great money, Yeah, make awesome money, But it's it was never my motivation.
Speaker 1: So it's more like it was a calling because like myself, I you know, it's something that I never knew. Mine was more obviously we have a different stories getting in, but it's something that kind of fell in my lap and I was just like, I'm really good at this, and it's like, you know, how do you deter from something that you know is really good? And then it's like you become a brand and a business and it becomes all these other things and then we're here sitting out a private talk connection.
Speaker 2: It's also because we did it the healthy way. We did it because we wanted to do it, because we like doing it. We don't have to like like be how you said that in English? So it sometimes I los my English, but there is no we have no problem with this industry. You know, I will never talk about bad, badly about this industry because it brought so much to my life in a in a healthy way. My mind has always been like happy to.
Speaker 1: Be here, agreed, And that's why I was here. You know, even though, like I said, I haven't shot in number three. I say three, I've said that so many times, like probably four years now. But you know, the business is a big part of who I am and what my brand was, and so I you know, I not in it anymore, but that nothing bad to say. My experience was really great and for me it only opened up who I was as a woman, as in a person, and it's you know, it doesn't define me, but it is definitely a big part of who I am. And you know, I have you know, nothing but great things to say about my experiences. So for me, it's about educating private talk about what you know, our experiences are on from set to family life and all these things like that. So I appreciate you taking your time coming here. So from going on with that, you knew you started becoming really successful over there. How did you come to America and like break into those doors because that's a whole other realm.
Speaker 2: So after working all over Europe, Maly for Roco and then other big production. There's an very well known man in the industry named Jones Taliano who owns Evil Angel. He was always famous for his butt Men series.
Speaker 1: But man, yeah, I know, you know, but I know. But man, I.
Speaker 2: Think I've seen you but in the cover several times.
Speaker 1: I have been on the on the cover several times. Why no, I don't know. I mean, maybe I have a big butt, maybe I don't maybe private talk nose, Maybe you don't.
Speaker 2: You know that. For a while, I used to bust his balls and tell him like, hey, let me shave my butt, put a thong, we take a picture because I have a big butt too.
Speaker 1: In there, right.
Speaker 2: Right, let's take a picture of my butt, just my butt, can hey god? And like like I told him, let's do it for the month of April, so as of April fools and then you open then you.
Speaker 1: See me like this, right, I think that would be great, not for me to watch, but.
Speaker 2: Exactly well, he always said no, and then one day it comes to me it's like, hey, let's do it, And I chickened out. I was like, I don't think it's my brand. That was just kidding me.
Speaker 1: You got called out and you couldn't do it?
Speaker 2: Yeah, basically I like it.
Speaker 1: So did he give you your first shot?
Speaker 2: Yeah? So he contacted me because he saw me in all these movies, European movies. Rock called Christopher Clark all that and he was like, Hey, I'm doing a big movie, but it's going to be a lot of dialogue in it, and I know your English is not great, so if you want to do it, I need you to work on your English. And I did. Came to America for the movie, and I loved it. Man, it was such another world compared to the European business, you know. And again I used to joke off to so many girls in the industry in America. From America, I was like, yeah, oh, god's sexist those women. Now, Like I was just excited to do it. And almost right away, like people were like very curious, why would this guy bring a guy that no one knows in America when there was so many guys in America to shoot?
Speaker 1: But at that time, was there so many guys in America too? Because I feel like the porn industry, like, you know, you know a lot of people are guys, you know, you see them. But I feel like it's kind of really small.
Speaker 2: It was and it wasn't. It's like everything like there's always been a lot of male performers, but not a lot of good performance.
Speaker 1: I can understand that just you know, you and far between, you can't really you know, you never know what you're going to.
Speaker 2: Get exactly exactly. And so when when you brought me here, like everyone got curious, why this guy? Why is he bringing this guy? So right after I finished the movie, I stayed an extra month, but right away I was booked for the whole month. And I liked it. I liked it.
Speaker 1: You like you like to the sex.
Speaker 2: I liked all the sex. I liked la I like, you know.
Speaker 1: Like the attention all things.
Speaker 2: The job was, and the job was so easy, like like coming from Europe, like you would do scenes for Rocco which were like Gonzo scene and you would do like three four hour.
Speaker 1: Scenes Gauntlet like type stuff.
Speaker 2: Exactly like like you like forever and then when he was in the scene, there was an how're scene, but when it was you, it was like three four hours.
Speaker 1: So you know how that goes? Now, don't you're a director?
Speaker 2: You know, well, yeah, I like to make I'll make it simple for everyone. But but and then I come to America and I show up and then an hour later I'm showered and ready to go do another city. Right, there's a reason why pretty much every European performers come to America and never go back.
Speaker 1: That's true, though. It speaks a lot. And I feel like, I mean, you know, when I was in the business, like we like when it would come over, it's like it's just a different type of sex, like a different kind of like energy and like kind of thing. And I don't know if it's because of the trainings for per se because some of the most of you guys come through either through Rocos like when he actually had a school, ibbly not at that time when you were but like that whole like the training thing is like it's it's just like I don't know, it's just more of a loving affection way. So I feel like it's as a female performer, I feel like it makes the women more I guess appealing to like let more that wouldn't have happened before because it's more of like a safe thing where it's like you're like someone's girlfriend or boyfriend, but you're not. It's like you know, and then you have poorn out girlfriends and boyfriends and it becomes an establishment of like how your comfortability level. But she goes a little bit further of what that is if you.
Speaker 2: If you're having sex, and it works the same like for men and women, Like if I work with a girl and she makes me feel special, I'm gonna want to give her more. And it's the same thing the other way. If I can't make a girl feel special, she's gonna give me more. And for men like me, what turns me on is to see the pleasure I give to a woman to make her come. That's what's gonna turn me on and keep my dick hard the most. So I'll do anything.
Speaker 1: For that to happen, to get that shit.
Speaker 2: Yeah. And so by doing that also you get to have girls that really like working with you and ask when they can to work with you. So it's also like how I became successful in America is because like directors and producers like me. Even so if and do sometimes I can be a diva and a pain in the ass.
Speaker 1: I have things you a diva, no, I don't hate.
Speaker 2: But at the same times, like like girls wanted to work or fuck me or whatever. So imed it. You know, I think I made it and make it easy for one I can understand.
Speaker 1: I can relate to that. I think that it's like you. It's like having a good day at work or having a bad day at work. You know, you know what you're getting on the table. You know that you're gonna show up. You're gonna do your job. You're not gonna have any wood problems. You're not gonna like sign, gonna take forever. You're gonna treat the woman with respect. You're gonna make sure that everyone has fun on set, and it's you know, call it a day, like you said. In an hour later you can be in your car and you're going home and having a nice latch. You're going home and whatever else you need to do.
Speaker 2: What's funny is we do a job that's so interesting in a like like like a social level. It's you can't have sex with a man or with a woman and give everything and look like you guys are so in love and half away later you're like, Okay, cool, see you next time. Have fun.
Speaker 1: But that's what's what's great about entertainment is because at the end of the day, even though we're not you know, on big screens like well some big screens we are, but we're not like you know, these big Hollywood production movies. But we are doing movies and it's new movies that people don't watch, but they're watching and it's a production. You know, it's not you know, anybody should know. It's just like I always say, it's like we're sexual athletes. You know, it's like we go and it's like we do. We go and we do a game and then we go home and we have a life that sometimes you have a significant other, sometimes you don't. Sometimes you have a dog like my son. So from going early on, like you said, you've always been a highly sexual person. You started young on. Is there any tips that you had that like worked for you all the time, like that made you not either, you know the first time you came super quick. Is there something that you like did that made you just your go to Is there anything that you could tell the private talk listeners out there for any advice out there for any men out there.
Speaker 2: Well, Well, when I was joking about being a diva and you know, wanting specific things on set, it's more like I've always been myself. I've always hated when people would tell me, so today, you're gonna fuck this position first, and then you're gonna do this for five minutes. And this not for me. It doesn't work like that. You know. I have to be able to do it like the way.
Speaker 1: Because if not, you feel like a robot exactly.
Speaker 2: And again, like like I come from a little old school where we don't use pills or anything. We do it naturally by being turned on by the woman. And and I always found myself in doing scenes that were just okay because I wasn't like turned on the right way.
Speaker 1: You know, it's like forcing it because exactly.
Speaker 2: Exactly, then it becomes professional. And I never wanted to feel like it was a profession.
Speaker 1: Like like like it was a job like you wanted.
Speaker 2: To have exactly, and that's the best way for me to do it. So like the advice, the advice would always be to be yourself and not the worst thing you can do. And I've had that in the past like many times where like for example, I would hire other male performers and you can tell they've watched what I do, and then they try to do what I do in my sins, even though it's not what they're into. And that's the best recipe too.
Speaker 1: It doesn't translate the same fell.
Speaker 2: One, if I wanted you to do what I do, why do I book? You just do it myself. Two, If you do what I do but you're not into that, you're going to fail miserably. You always have to do what terms you on to be a good performer.
Speaker 1: I like that you have to say. I feel like that's what maybe in the sense like it not jaded in what you do is because it's like you have the other sigmas, and so I feel like the whole stigma of diva gets like really thrown around way too quickly because I feel like it's cool. It's just because I know what we want and what we like works for us. Doesn't mean that I'm a diva. It just knows that I have standards exactly.
Speaker 2: And for your mental health, it's important to do only what you're into, because you can go home after the scene and feel miserable and think like, what the fuck why did I do this? You know, to last long in this industry and you know it, you have to keep your head straight.
Speaker 1: That's true because a lot of people you know they come in here really quickly, they think they know it, and then just you know, they falls between the crocks because they're just like you said, they either do things that they're not ready for, or they're not ready to handle certain situations.
Speaker 2: Of course, or sometimes it's just about you know, you can come in the industry eighteen years old, you're from the middle of nowhere you arrive and that works also men and women. You arrive in La, the only people you meet are people from the industry, so you're only surrounded by people that don't leave porn twenty four to seven, and it can be really hard. And then all of a sudden, eighteen years old making a lot of money, like just like not knowing how to handle that, the fame. All of a sudden, people start to tell you you're pretty or you're a good looking man, and you're great and you do this, and it's a lot to handle when you're very.
Speaker 1: Young, especially with not having the right people around you exactly know, and that goes along with like having a right head on your shoulder and things like that. So you've been so successful and being you know, in France, being really successful here in America, being successful with all those people. Have you ever been courted or DM by a celebrity female that I've wanted to be? You know? So many we get the women who like been slid in dms, But do you have any of those that happened to you?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I've had a lot of those.
Speaker 1: Actually, you know what, tell us here a private listen.
Speaker 2: I'm not going to say any names, but what's fun? Okay, Okay, I'll tell you right now.
Speaker 1: Okay, sing Verry Canaries sing.
Speaker 2: No, I've had a lot, you know what's interesting. And I'm sure you get a lot of like crazy d ms and people sending you wear ship.
Speaker 1: But.
Speaker 2: Women go way further than men like towards me. So I get my share of dick pics to men's buttholes and ship that you I'm not into. And every time I feel like I looked at the sun for fifteen minutes because it's printed in my fucking you know, but you.
Speaker 1: See whitelf, I'm in the crying.
Speaker 2: But women go way for some of the videos.
Speaker 1: I get some of the like what just fucking themselves?
Speaker 2: Or like what like yeah, like fucking like.
Speaker 1: Like but I mean like regular women or like celebrity like a little bit of everything. No, you've had a celebrity. Come on you, I've had.
Speaker 2: Many celebrities tell me a name. I can't say.
Speaker 1: That's no, that's messed up, right, they soon your DM. It's probably it's public knowledge.
Speaker 2: Well I don't want to, you know, maybe because I've had sex with some of them. So can we.
Speaker 1: Get a number account? How many of you had sex with? Somebody's from not another name? Is the celebrity sex tape number?
Speaker 2: I had at least like ten celebrity. Did they pay you different level? No? I don't, I don't. I don't know, but like some people do it, like listen again, it's not a money thing. It's never a money thing.
Speaker 1: Sometimes, Oh you actually, did you have a crush on any of these celebrities that like your dms?
Speaker 2: And yeah, there was a couple of them. Yeah there was no, there was a couple of them. I remember like saying that girl in a movie and it was like like the people in this movie with her?
Speaker 1: Well, like which movie?
Speaker 2: I'm not going to say the movie like good ride though, but you know, and and dude, and I remember seeing that movie and it was a crappy movie, but I'm like, man, she is hot. As fuck, and like a couple of weeks later, I get a DM and it's like her, and.
Speaker 1: I'm like, wait, wait, wait you think it's fake, like it can.
Speaker 2: Be her for real? And then the account is verified and then then it gets real, like I'm like, is it really you? And then she sends me a video Amnuel, like I love your movies. I wish a man kissed me the way. And then the next thing, you know, she sends me videos of her was giant dildo's in her ass? Like you know, I'm like, oh shit.
Speaker 1: No way, yeah's Applaus whoever? That was? I like that though, I've always wondered that because like you always heard like the female version, but like I mean, you guys, like male performers, y'all are fuckers, like you know what I mean, Like you're there, you're stunts, like you know what I mean. So it's I always wondered, But I mean, I guess good for you. I mean, so if you had, since you can't tell us that, what is your like if you could do a celebrity sex tape with anybody, what would your ideal celebrity sex tape be.
Speaker 2: I'm a big fan of h scal.
Speaker 1: Joans, I definitely take her down.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know who I like.
Speaker 1: To would you have like a would that just be to you and her? Because I mean you're I.
Speaker 2: Like one on one he's.
Speaker 1: Changed these times.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well no, Like it doesn't mean I don't like the rest, but I like, you know, there's the things you can do and like doing, and there are the things you love doing. I like my attention to be focused on one person.
Speaker 1: I like that too. Like we're talking about another episode how the person had said that they had never been with two men, and I was like, I've done it twice. But it's keep too busy. But you know, I'm a pleaser. I like to do one thing and there's a lot of things going on, and I'm selfish, so like it's to be about me, so right.
Speaker 2: And then but then also sometimes like like you don't realize that you're giving more attention to one.
Speaker 1: Than you're into what you're doing.
Speaker 2: It's not like, oh, sometimes I've had since in the past. Way like I'm gonna work with two girls, one I never had sex with and one I already had sex with a bunch of times, and I'm gonna go a little more to of than one.
Speaker 1: I neverlready felt that pussy, so.
Speaker 2: It's like, you know, and nothing against the other girl I love, still.
Speaker 1: Just want new pussy. You're just like a man. It's like, you know, a little kid in the County story. You want to take one look at that pot before you like go to something else. You already know that's convenient.
Speaker 2: That's the right way to.
Speaker 1: So do you have a crazy sex story that you've never talked to? Get me on set? It could be in your personal life. I don't know how crazy you get in your personal life.
Speaker 2: I don't. I don't get crazy at all.
Speaker 1: Like I don't either. That's why I was I felt, I'm like, I'm the prudest person. I don't have sex anymore. It just happened.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well now I'm in a relationship, so it's not like when I was single and fucking pretty much everyone I wanted. But no, I don't do crazy. I had funny stories like where.
Speaker 1: Okay, what's the funniest Well.
Speaker 2: When a long time ago I was single, and you know, we would all go to conventions Vegas and things like that, and some of my friends from friends would come, but they have nothing to do with industry. And then all of a sudden, it would be like orgies in my room.
Speaker 1: Because you're a man. Well and you call one girl, they're all coming literally true.
Speaker 2: Thanks, I'll give you a check later. Like you should be my PR. I should.
Speaker 1: I have a lot of catchphrase that have been really great. You know you should.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I should hire years a PR for me for sure. But it was always awkward and and those old orgies I would always end up not fucking.
Speaker 1: So you started them and you're like all right about well.
Speaker 2: It was just like those were my my friends, some of them I grew up with. I felt like it was so awkward to fuck next to those people, you know what I mean, Like the no swords touching. Not only that, Like like for example, I don't bring friends on set, okay, especially if I'm performing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's awkward because it's like you're naked, you're fucking it's it's it's I mean, it's kind of like why we stopped working together. It got you know, we worked together, we did really good scenes, but then when we became like friends, like it became like I could just make fun of you, like with Brig brother, and it's like I don't want to see your dick. You don't have a dicta anymore. You don't have a dick anymore to me, I'm sorry to say that.
Speaker 2: I get it. Like like like I felt the same way. It was awkward, like we didn't even have to say we.
Speaker 1: Stop workingcause it's a mutual respect people exactly.
Speaker 2: People will call me and I'm like I'm sorry, I can't, I can't.
Speaker 1: And people really thought, They're like, what happened? What do you do? Like he didn't do anything. It was just the fact that it's like when you become friends with someone and not just someone's friends. You see on set and you're like in someone's home and their family life, like you're like, yeah, I'm gonna go fuck you later, Like I don't know, I maybe call me fucking wrong.
Speaker 2: I don't know, no, no no. And also like like I know you were very jealous of my singing.
Speaker 1: Voice, jealous just because it's just just because.
Speaker 2: I'm a great singer, and you went like, man like.
Speaker 1: Private talk if you want to know what this man is talking about. I hope you guys are liking and subscribing to this channel because I'm about to school him. Right. But see, so when we were are part of our friendship. I used to host these parties and we would have karaoke nights and we would do American Idol and like DJ Hero and all these fun games because it's fun to be a big kid. And we definitely went to Hollywood several times. So his name was Baby Canary because he thinks he sings like a baby can.
Speaker 2: I feel like my voice is at the exact Just picture this the voice of an angel and of a baby canary mixed together. That's my voice.
Speaker 1: And that's what you have here. Guys. You heard it first. Actually I've heard it several times, but you're gonna hear it on five and Talk. So can you give our listeners out there like a singing voice? Can you give it? You need something but playing that?
Speaker 2: No, here's the problem. Okay, we just came back from Vegas.
Speaker 1: Oh you have the Vegas voice.
Speaker 2: I have the Vegas voice. And it's not fair. I think like, maybe we'll come back and do it.
Speaker 1: So part two, maybe maybe we should do. You know, we'll do like a singing challenge. You know, you do have a lot of platforms other than just in the industry. You do Twitch, tell Private Talk what that's about? Because I've been there and I was on a dancing part. Maybe we need to go and do singing. We need to do and we can do this and I can sing and show you how great you're not.
Speaker 2: And you guys need to be on Twitch too. That will be great So people can watch you watch this live.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think it'd be fun. Yeah, So what do you what do you switch?
Speaker 2: So basically what Twitch is, it's originally a gaming platform, so it's like webcaming, but instead of like showing your boobs or your ass or your dick, you show your gameplay. But Twitch has evolved so much now where there are different type of channel and some people they also have what they call Iral's channel, which is like you go out with your friends and you it's the live feed of you guys going out, having fun, discovered talking to people. You know. There is a section called the just Chatting channel, which I do a lot, where it's you talking to people and different topics that a lot of people do great podcasts too, And.
Speaker 1: It's no gaming, it's just talk and.
Speaker 2: Not necessarily gaming. You don't have to do a channel for gaming on Twitch anymore. My channel is it's com manual for our TV follow Twitch, dot tv slash manual for our TV.
Speaker 1: I'm pluging my ship you that's what.
Speaker 2: We want and my channel is a mix of all that which I do gaming, but I do also every Friday afternoon. I do not today, but I do like advice show with another French streamer. We do a thing where we get actual calls from people and they tell us their story or they ask us for advice and we joke with them. We don't make fun of people. We we make fun of with them of the situations or like we explain things to them and it's pretty cool. But I also do like I do a lot of sports, so I do a lot of basketball training that I stream. I play tennis on stream too and like like so it's really a multi section, very interactional. Yeah, so it's fun. It's such a huge passion for me. It's also like a form of therapy for me.
Speaker 1: Like I do this because you're a big kid too. I am a husy and that's the thing, is what I like to is because like what we do too is which you know, we're big kids all the time, but it's like we do things that we love something. It's like we I know, myself as I never wanted to go to a nine to five. There's people out there that I you know, more power to all of you. But I'm just a free spirit where it's like if I wanted to express myself sexually or it in gaming or like the podcast, it's like, yeah, I just fly.
Speaker 2: How great it is that you can leave out of your passion it is.
Speaker 1: And it's really a lot of people, I feel like, don't do that till later on in life. So I feel like we're very lucky that we kind of started that journey and some people.
Speaker 2: Don't ever do it, Like, you know, we're lucky because we found our way. Like think about it, if you if you never put Michael Phelips in a pool, like, how would you ever know that is the fastest swimmer on the planet. If you never gave a basketball to Michael Jordan, how would you know like that? You know, well, if you were never in porld, how would people have or how would you have known? Maybe you would have had a nine to five job and board as you know, for the rest of them.
Speaker 1: I've had them for sure, And Dashney was bored, you know.
Speaker 2: You know what I mean, Like we're just lucky because some people they go through life not find not being able to use their real passion as a.
Speaker 1: Job for sure. And I feel like nowadays, I feel like what I think is so great about you know platforms and other streams of you know revenue