Speaker 1: Do you two have memories that are not memories, like you leaved a certain stage of life, but when they ask you about that stage.
Speaker 2: Like you don't have a memory of it.
Speaker 1: I guess that's my childhood, mainly my earliers in school.
Speaker 2: I feel like they were.
Speaker 1: So traumatizing and painful that my brain blocked out. Like I don't have a lot of memories there, seriously, but there are some that stand out.
Speaker 2: I remember that my dad beat me every day.
Speaker 1: I remember each and every scar that I have on my body, how it came about what he used to put it on my body. You know.
Speaker 2: I remember the words he used to tell me.
Speaker 1: I remember his eyes, how he looked at me with rage, with head It's like I had done something. I remember every time he knocked on the door whenever he came back home.
Speaker 2: I remember how.
Speaker 3: My heart used to pump so fast.
Speaker 1: Like it wanted to leave my body. Yeah, I have this first memory on match kindergarten level.
Speaker 2: I was at school. I remember it was a Friday.
Speaker 1: Every Friday we had a general cleaning of the school, like every every class used to clean. Every class, you like, used to clean their own classroom, like you know, so that Friday, we took out the benches like the ones.
Speaker 2: We sit on school.
Speaker 1: So because I was a quite weird child when they took out the benches, so I went and I sat on the benches as other pupils of students. So kids cleaned the classroom. I remember this senior came, this boy from up a class like I think I was around either six and he was around fourteen fifteen. He looked at me, pulled me into the disks, undressed me, and started touching me, and he made me touch him. He did weird things to me. I don't remember most of them.
Speaker 2: That I remember.
Speaker 1: He made me touch him until.
Speaker 2: He can.
Speaker 1: I really didn't understand what was happening. After that, he cleaned himself and left, and I was just there, very confused, half naked. You see, when a child experiences such a thing, the first thing they think about is to tell their parents that with all the trouble that was going on at home, I didn't know how to start to tell who my mom she walks, she comes back so tired, my dad, come on, every time he talks to me, he's slapping, misbeating me, he's drunk, he's kicking me. So how do I start telling him what happened. I don't even understand what happened, you know, well, I thought that would be the last time that happened. Happens now, whenever I was at school, that boy could take me different places in school, toilet behind the classroom, play with my private parts, make me touch him. Yeah, I remember him morning. So we lived in the same town, so every time.
Speaker 2: Once in a while we could meet on the way.
Speaker 1: And the way he looked at me, his eyes reminded me of how my dad looked at me with anger and rage.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 1: So, I think there isn't a one of the the reason that was why I never like talked about that, It's because I was afraid of this boy.
Speaker 2: I got tired of school, but I could not say why I head at school.
Speaker 1: But I couldn't say why. Of course, I used to say I had school because my dad beats me. My dad beats me whenever he looks at my school report. You know. I remember, in a town like a school term like it used to take like three and a half months, and in those three months we did exams like three times. So in the first month you could do exams and they give you a report and you take it home. Let's call them like tests. But my dad used to beat me for each and every test done well. I was not the brightest student, and his way of beating me was not like, hey has slapped me on the cheek.
Speaker 2: Hey, I saw me lie down. I beat you.
Speaker 3: No.
Speaker 1: When he was holding like a cop a glass, he could throw it at you. Get anything close to him, whatever it is, whether it's a big stick, whether it's a knife, try to beat you with it.
Speaker 2: He used to carry There.
Speaker 1: Was this small table that we used to put his food, his water. He used to carry it and throw it to me and threw it at me. I always wondered what I did to him.
Speaker 2: It was so bitter to me.
Speaker 1: One of the things that gave me headaches was that I had a young sister who was loved so much that for the time I leaved at home I never saw my dad back at her slave her.
Speaker 3: Now the story of my life.
Speaker 1: I can still remember the face of that boy to this day. He's scaring brown eyes. I remember I try to cry, but he could put my He could put his fingers on on my mouth and tell me to stop crying.
Speaker 2: If if not, he'll beat me.
Speaker 1: I felt powerless, just like how I felt every time my dad used to keeek and stump me. He took his time to do whatever he wanted to do with me. I remember I used to make me suck his private parts. I didn't know what to do. He used to push my head like to swallow it. Oh my god, I felt terrible. I got scared of school, but I was also afraid of home. You know, he did it several times. I remember he was in his last year at school, so after that year he left. Next year, it never happened again, but still I could see him on the street. It's so weird that when now I talk about it, I remember some things. It was like it's like my brain had blacked out. Oh, I had suppressed certain things.
Speaker 2: I always thought.
Speaker 1: That this boy would look for me at home, but no, he only did that at school. He only approached me when we were at school, But outside school he never even when we were we met on the way, he could just bypast me as if he doesn't know me. And when he looked at me, he gave me those devilish eyes.
Speaker 2: Hm hm. The story of my life.
Speaker 4: Now that I've grown, do I have something to say to him.
Speaker 2: I don't think so.
Speaker 1: A lot has happened in my life. It feels my mind is so twisted. Well, see you next time.