Speaker 1: In the sports page with The Orlando Sentinel at FM ninety six to nine.
Speaker 2: The games Mike the Bulldog BEYONDI Jr.
Speaker 3: Right Dearly, Los Angeles, You're Dodgers series Bulldog sports page brought you by Coffin and Lynd injury attorney as well. It looked like the Yankees were gonna get another one with a commanding five zip league going into the fifth and then oh, boy, oh boy, oh.
Speaker 2: All event beautiful to see the Yankees choke. What a choke that was in the fifth inning. You're right, they were up five, oh five.
Speaker 4: Oh, they'd hitting three home runs in the first three innings. And then Aaron Judge drops a fly ball, I mean it's hit right to him, hits him in the glove clank error. Then Anthony Bolpe, who hit the Grand Slam in the previous game, he's at short shortstop fields, the ground ball goes for the forced out at third, throws it in the dirt. And then Garrett Cole, their star pitcher, failed to cover first on a Mookie Bets groundball.
Speaker 2: Boom boom, boom.
Speaker 4: Two physical errors, one mental air and the Dodgers score five unearned runs in the fifth. Five unearned runs, and that was the beginning.
Speaker 3: Go on to the seven to six win and snag it in five, take it four to one, Bulldog.
Speaker 2: Here's a stat for you.
Speaker 4: Of the two hundred and thirty four teams to trail by five or more runs in a World Series game, the Dodgers became just the seventh to win the game.
Speaker 2: So, yeah, unbelievable.
Speaker 1: You know what, I'm not gonna take it away from Fulpy because that is such a great story with him with that Grand Slam before and being a New York kid, like you said, watch the parade in ninety whatever, and.
Speaker 3: In a shocking development, Freddy Freeman win.
Speaker 4: Correct, Ready, this World Series is gonna be remembered for two things, all right, Freddy Freeman's historic walk off Grand Slam in Game one and then the Yankees historic joke in the fifth inning last night. That's what it's gonna be remembered for. So anyway, so World Series is OVA.
Speaker 3: It didn't get extended into November, thank goodness.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Magic hope to start this tough five game road trip with a win.
Speaker 2: But instead you want to talk about blowing a lead.
Speaker 4: They frittered away a twenty point first half lead last night. To lose to the Bulls one oh two to ninety nine, despite the fact that Palo Bankero scored thirty one points two days after he scored fifty against the Pacers the fourth quarter last night. It's not like the Bulls just took control of this game at the end right the fourth quarter. Last night, the Bulls shot three of fifteen in the fourth quarter, but the Magic shot four of twenty two in the final quarter. Both teams combined for twenty eight points in the fourth quarter, and one stretch of seven minutes neither team made.
Speaker 2: A field goal, So it was a bad fourth quarter.
Speaker 4: It didn't help last night that the Franz a Franz Wagner left the game early in the fourth due to an illness. He's been under the weather in the last couple of games. He yeah, he missed some of last game and then he missed the fourth quarter last night with this illness.
Speaker 2: But the Magic ended up losing.
Speaker 3: The front Vitamin seaguing it's colden flu season.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I told Wonder if he's got a flu shot. I told Pat earlier.
Speaker 1: I said, you know what, the Magic can lose one, it's fine. I know they've lost two this season. But they can. They can take a loss. After all these days, you're not gonna win. You're not gonna win every game in the NBA.
Speaker 3: Just you can get to fifty six. Boys, he knew it.
Speaker 4: The Florida Georgia game. We'd hope that it was gonna be in Orlando in twenty twenty seven because Jacksonville's renovating their stadium. In twenty twenty six, twenty twenty seven, well, in twenty twenty six, it's going to Atlanta because that's George's home game, and Atlanta made a bid to get the game in twenty six, Well, twenty seven, we'd hope to get it in Orlando, but Tampa beat us out. They're getting the game in twenty seven. It was between Orlando, Tampa Miami. I guess Tampa offered more money, and that's what this is all about, because the two schools actually make more money on the road by playing this game at a neutral site than they make at home. So I don't know what Tampa's bid was, but they outbid us. I certainly think it doesn't help that, you know, we don't even know what our when our stadium is going to be renovated. Camping World stadium is supposed to be The renovations are supposed to be done by twenty twenty seven. But let's face it, all we can show the Florida, Georgia people is Hey, here's here's the renderings of what our stadium is gonna look like.
Speaker 3: Hey, speaking of games being played there, have the Jacks made their decision on where they're gonna play? When will their stadium's being redone?
Speaker 4: I don't think they've made the decision. They're consulting with the NFL. I'm hoping and thinking that Orlando's gonna get at least some of those games in twenty twenty seven. They'll probably play a couple overseas in London. I think they can play up to three home games in London or over in Europe in twenty twenty seven. Of course, that lead leaves about five other home games. I'm hoping Orlando gets those other five home games. The way they've been playing, do we really want them?
Speaker 2: I mean no, I can't.
Speaker 1: Dude, I was born, I was not raised, but I was born in Jacksonville and moved six days later.
Speaker 3: He do, yeah, he bleeds, duval, don't don't. Don't be fooled by that.
Speaker 4: Let me just say this again because I've been saying it for years. Orlando needs to partner with Disney. Build that Disney Dome out on Eye Drive, and we'll have an NFL quality stadium where we can outbid Tampa for uh these events, outbid Jacksonville for some of these events, outbid Miami for some of these events.
Speaker 2: So Disney, let's get on it.
Speaker 3: And with Disney and Muscle, they could bring in all sorts of a less entertainment year round. They could fill that place for things other than sports.
Speaker 2: And we said it. Put ears on the helmets. It's we talked about yesterday. Yes, I'm all about it.
Speaker 4: Man.
Speaker 2: That's how you retract it. You pull the ears.
Speaker 3: By the way, I was waiting, but apparently he's not going to go. They're lightning. Get a road win last night five two in Colorado.
Speaker 2: There you got there.
Speaker 4: By the way, those two hooligan Yankees fans were banned from the game last night.
Speaker 2: So good.
Speaker 3: They gave the tickets to some ill children and their families. Good yeah, yeah, good job trying to help their p R. Mike the Bulldog Bianchi, host of Open Mike on AM seven forty and FM ninety six to ninety game weekday mornings on adjacent to US. He takes time from He showed todhe it's here for the sports page on JR. Brought to you by Coffin and Lynd.
Speaker 2: That's right.
Speaker 4: You can listen to Under Oath with Attorney Jeff copp And every Saturday morning at seven point thirty on FM ninety six y nine. In the game, you can catch extended versions on your favorite streaming platform.
Speaker 2: Oh oh. From the Bogan Munsock station is w JR R