Speaker 1: Three and fifty million Americans oil listeners. Damn, you got a long way to go. Yeah, but.
Speaker 2: The twelve that we have are of the lowest possible quality you could ever.
Speaker 3: Find, but extremely loyal, though extremely loyal, but extreme losers, absolute losers.
Speaker 2: And no matter how seriously we try to swat you away, you just keep coming on back.
Speaker 3: Or is it Stockholm syndrome?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, that seems likely. Want to do is Stockholm syndrome?
Speaker 4: So let's let's just.
Speaker 2: Do you remember, for example, this this is about about about a year ago.
Speaker 5: But comparing that guy's mental state, I've said it for years now, he's cogent, But I undersold him when I said he was cogent. He's far beyond cogent. In fact, I think he's better than he's ever been intellectually, analytically, because he's been around for fifty years. And you know, I don't know if people know this or not. Biden used to be a hothead sometimes.
Speaker 2: Oh he's always been a hot head. He's still a hot head.
Speaker 3: During the election, he was trying to challenge Trump to a push up contest, and he would take him out back behind the barn and beat him.
Speaker 2: Remember that I've witnessed the hot headedness of Joe Biden. He and John McCain were two peas in the pond when it came to their temper and their abuse of their staff went now, not because their loyal immediate staff got treated like royalty, but if you were the second tier staff, you were treated like dirt.
Speaker 5: And intellectually analytically, because he's been around for fifty years, and you know, I don't know if people know this or not, Biden used to be a hothead sometimes that irishman would get in front of the reasoning. Sometimes you would say things he didn't want to say. This is and I don't really you know what they don't really start your tape right now, because I'm about to tell you the truth.
Speaker 2: Start the day and FU if.
Speaker 5: You can't handle the truth. This version of Biden, intellectually, analytically is the best Biden ever, not a close second. And I've known him for years. The presentskis have known him for fifty years. If it weren't the truth, I wouldn't say it.
Speaker 2: And if it weren't the truth, I wouldn't say it. Now. Many of you, the women and men of this jury, all twelve of you are thinking yourself, Okay, I've heard that a bazillion times, and uh, you know he was lying? Oh was he? Or does he actually believe it? Because I think both can be simultaneously true. I think he knows he's lying. At least he's exaggerating, he's pontificating, he's at least he's at least a little hyperbole here. But he is saying to his audience, you need to believe what I say.
Speaker 3: Wasn't that a Seinfeld thing? If it's not a lie, if you believe it, If you.
Speaker 2: Believe it, that's exactly right. So you need to stop internalizing that. Oh, Michael's just you know, digging in, digging in, digging in, digging in. No, I'm actually hoping that there will be a light bulb go off in your brains and at some point you'll say, holy crap. Every time Brown talks about the cabal, he talks about how he's gotten to the point where he's it's not I don't think it's cynicism. I think it's just reality that if if it's on the networks, for that matter, if it's on Fox News, I might be a little more inclined to get Fox News some leeway, but I've reached the point where I don't believe any of them. I'm gonna go confirm myself that is this really? What's what's the context? What's the kind You know, if you hear Tapper trying to rationalize why he said some of the things that he said, most of it's done in the context of what you need to in the context of that's kind of funny he does it, and well, you need to understand the context in which we were talking about these things, in which in which these things were occurring. Really, why why do we need any context? Why do we need context whatsoever? Now, if if you don't think that these people are pretty evil, let's walk through some of the interview that occurred today this morning with Jake Tapper as he's trying to sell the books on the same he's now appeared to give you context the guy that you just heard Joe Scarborough who said, this is the finest Biden I've ever known. And Synski's my my little trophy wife over here, Mika, her family has known the Bidens for fifty years and this is the best Biden ever.
Speaker 5: You're around a guy for hours and hours and hours.
Speaker 6: I guess the question is, what's the takeaway here?
Speaker 2: What did you learn? Because we wait, did you?
Speaker 7: Did you pick it up.
Speaker 5: In real time?
Speaker 8: So well, I just I saw what everybody else saw, right.
Speaker 2: Oh, so he saw what everybody else saw. You know, if I were Tapper, I would at that point said, well what about when you said he was the best Biden ever? Because everybody saw. You know, It's kind of funny because Tapper kind of turns to his right and gestures toward I guess the other people on the panel that are on Morning Joe, and I guess maybe to the cameraman and the producers and maybe just everybody out there. And you know that the eleven people that Scarborough has listened to him.
Speaker 8: I saw what everybody else saw, the stumbles in front of the camera and that. But I saw him in person in for the State of the Union lunch and that they do with anchors in early twenty twenty three, and that I didn't see him in person. Other than that, I will say two things. One of them is there were more moments of non functioning Biden behind the scenes that than we were privy to. That we saw than what we saw.
Speaker 2: And That's the rationale he Chase tried to use in every interview that I've heard. I've heard maybe three or four different interviews since I got the book yesterday, And that's the main rationale, is that, yeah, there were a lot of things that we saw that you know, were public, that everybody else.
Speaker 8: Saw, but stioning Biden behind the scenes, that than we were privy to.
Speaker 2: Oh so we weren't privy to it. Here's the question I would ask. You just said you saw everything else that we saw, and that led you to decide to write a book about how bad things were and who was really running the presidency? Why didn't you ask those questions when you weren't When you say you weren't privy, well maybe you weren't privy because you never asked the question. You never asked. Heykarine, Jean Pierre, may I have fifteen minutes, may thirty minutes of your time. I'd like to talk to you about the president's condition and go do a one on one in her office or wherever she wants to meet and have a discussion about what's really going on. You keep telling us no, even off the record, even if you just want to get some background. There's no indication anywhere that he ever attempted to just do nothing more than accept the denials from everybody that kept doing the public denials.
Speaker 8: That we saw then what we saw. If there are two Joe Biden, says, the one that you saw that you just described, and then there's the one who's non functioning, like what we saw at the debate night, can't follow his train of thought, can't come up with names, can't remember dates what you listened to in the her report, or he's like unsure of when his son deployed, unsure when his son died. Tragic stuff, But he really honestly doesn't know those dates. That non functioning Biden reared his head more and more and more. Now, one thing in your specific case, Joe, our reporting indicates that Joe Biden, who as you know, is a frequent viewer of the show, saw when David Ignatius wrote that column and I think August twenty twenty three saying that Joe I should not run for reelection because of what he had been hearing, right, and he came on this show and you guys had a robust conversation about this. You largely agreed that you had been hearing things about this, but that there was really no alternative, that Kamala Harris was not up to the job. That's what democrats were telling you behind the scenes.
Speaker 2: You get what I mean this. If you want any concrete evidence of the intertwined relationship between what MSNBC does on a daily basis to their audience, it is you know the old you remember Limball used to joke about how the what do he called them? The seminar listeners. I think the seminar listeners that would call in and they would have Democrat talking points trying to attack him, and Limball would laugh them off and talk about, how, you know, I don't get my talking points from the RNC or anybody else. You know, what you get is me blah blah blah blah. Well, those seminar callers that would call into Limbaugh are the people that listen to Scarborough and his ilk, Will Flitzer and you know Caitlyn Collins, Jake Tapper, anybody the networks, all the anchors of the Networks, nor O'donald, all of them. They would just take, okay, well, if this is our mission to cover this up, then we will be complicit in doing that it's pretty much what Tapper's admitting right here.
Speaker 8: Joe Biden saw that. Joe Biden said to staffers that he wanted to convince you that you were wrong. And he focused on you like you were a constituency, like you were farmers in Iowa, like you were the Kawanas Club in New Hampshire, and he made sure that you thought. He made sure that you thought differently. I think he did this with a couple people. I think he did it with me Chum. He might have done it with Evan Osnos. He knew that there were people that had to be convinced that he was fine, and he tried to prove that.
Speaker 2: To you, and he must have. He must have succeeded because.
Speaker 5: But comparing that guy's mental state, I've said it for years now, he's cogent. But I undersold him when I said he was cogent. He's far beyond cogent. In fact, I think he's better than he's ever been intellectually, analytically, because he's been around for fifty years. And you know, I don't know if people know this or not. Bid used to be a hothead sometimes that irishman would get in front of the reasoning.
Speaker 2: Sometimes, Oh so let's rationalize, you know, because he's I thought he was Dominican, I thought he was Hispanic, I thought he was black, I thought he was Indian. I thought he was anything but Irish. But I guess sometimes he was Irish. So here's Scarborough trying to throw in. You know, you know, he sometimes would say things that he shouldn't say, because well, he was just mad. So he became a little irrational. He got hot headed, and so you might say things that were, you know, probably impertinent to say.
Speaker 5: Sometimes you would say things he didn't want to say. This is and I don't really you know what, I don't really care to start your tape right now because I'm about to tell you the truth and few if you can't handle the truth, This version of Biden, intellectually, analytically is the best Biden ever, not a close second. And I've known him for years, the presents have known him for fifty years. If it weren't the truth, I wouldn't say it.
Speaker 7: Hmm.
Speaker 2: If it weren't the truth, I wouldn't say it. There you have it. That's exactly what's going on here. Is Biden, and not just Biden, but that pollit bureau that I referred to earlier, that close group that really controlled everything that Biden did. Yes, that came directly at Joe Scarborough. They were they were determined, determined that they could, and they succeeded in convincing a constituent of one because that constituent of one reaches their preferred audience, who already suffers from Trump derangement syndrome. And now they've been given an injection of you know, whatever you might want to call it, to boost that, not to eliminate, but to boost that Trump and derangement syndrome. Not an antibody, but an actual medication to uh make that Trump derangement syndrome curse through their veins even more worse.
Speaker 9: All right.
Speaker 10: Joining US sale anchor and chief Washington correspondent for CNN Jake Tapper and national political correspondent for Axius Alex Thompson, they are co authors of the new book entitled Original Sin, President Phiden's Decline, It's cover Up, and his disastrous choice to run again. Interesting timing for the book, given everything. Good to have you both on. I guess at first I'll start with kind of an obvious question, but Jake, is it fair to say that Joe Biden had a successful presidency, remarkable presidency, possibly even a historic presidency in his time in office.
Speaker 8: Well, he certainly feels that way, and we don't really render.
Speaker 10: It when you look at the legislation that he passed and his accomplishments and how it ranks against other presidents.
Speaker 8: I'm not here to render a verdict and how successful a president he was, Certainly he feels that way. You can point to any number of accomplishments he has he had having to do with NATO or the Infrastructure Bill, or the Chips Act, and on and on, and that will be for history to decide. Obviously, the American people thought that the country was on the wrong track and took issue with the border and inflation and his age and acuity. But this book is more focused on what happened. You know, we all saw the debate June twenty seventh, and we were all shocked. We all stunned at his inability to communicate his thoughts and the record that you speak of to the American people. And Alex and I set out to figure out what happened.
Speaker 2: Right so so so, Mika starts out the entire interview with don't you have to admit that he had a historic presidency? And Tapper, of course, you know, he thinks yes, but he can't say that. He has to deflect it. That's not what we're here for. That's for history to judge. Look at the inflation. And then he goes to list all the things that in their minds, in the cabal's mind are winners, are all great accomplishments. Now, to give Tappara a many little bit of credit, he does point out that the majority of Americans thought the country was on the wrong track because of those things, and so they chose to go a different direction. But this is the Cabal, and this is Jake Tapper trying to tap around his membership. In fact, he's probably one of the top ten members of the Cabal, and yet try to sell a book about the frailties and the cover up of which, in my opinion, he unequivocally was a part of. Hey, let's go to Gary over at the retirement Planning Center of the Rockies. Gary, how you doing today?
Speaker 7: Hey, good morning, Michael. I'm doing well. How about you?
Speaker 2: I'm doing good. So I've got the question in front of me but it says, let me just read it away. I'd like to read it. When is it the right time for me to seek professional help? Because I need professional help just in general.
Speaker 7: Well, some of that help I can't provide, Okay.
Speaker 2: All right. I just wanted to see what the limitations of the retirement planning so the Rockies were, So now I get it. So I can't come to you for that kind of help. So the question is when is it the right time to seek professional help from the retirement planning of the Rockies? And what is your retirement timeline?
Speaker 4: Well, let me share with you though a lot of people think they just wait till the last minute and do their retirement planning when they're ready to retire. And that's a.
Speaker 7: Real a scary proposition. Let me use an analogy.
Speaker 2: Of a mountain.
Speaker 4: So we work our whole lives and we climb this mountain, and we call the mountain the mountain of accumulation. In other words, we're trying to gather and save as much money as we absolutely cancel that we can have this ultimate retirement amount on the day we're ready to retire. Interestingly enough, because we get up this mountain and we near retirement, we enter what we call the retirement hazard zone. This is a period Michael, of probably ten twelve years before retirement where people typically begin to size back the risk and nature of the investments because they would rather have maybe a little less gain than a potential for a strong downturn when they meet this retirement date, they're trying to accomplish, and so that's when we begin to strategize and put things in place, because the rules.
Speaker 7: Of accumulation that get you and I up this.
Speaker 4: Mountain are wonderful, but you know what, they don't work to get us off the mountain. A good friend of mine once told me, he said, and by the way, this is the guy who climbed down there with the first American without the.
Speaker 2: Use of oxygen.
Speaker 7: His name is Larry Nilson. He lives in Olympia, Washington.
Speaker 4: Larry said, interestingly enough, most people when they climb mountains, seventy five percent die coming down, not going up. And I find that interesting, and that really applies as well to retirement planning, because if you don't have good rules of distribution in place, believe me, the rules that you used to get up the mountain will not work as well to get you down. So we understand as retirement income certified professionals, we understand how to get people off the mountain.
Speaker 7: And of course we tell people all the time listen, our goal is very simple. We want you to sleep well at night.
Speaker 4: We want you to do that knowing that you've got a good comprehensive plan in place, that we're in your corner, and that you don't have to sit in fear for the things they had because we're going to implement long time proven strategies that will help and bless do that. So that's how we work with the retirement timeline. And believe me, the longer we can let this scene build and grow, the better it is. And so we try to get people started if we can ten to twelve years before it's time to retire, to build this comprehensive plan.
Speaker 2: But the same so so someone that's just as I often say, if you're just starting out and you're thinking your first job, that's a great time to sit down with you guys too. But if you fa But if you fail to do that and you're you know at that point where you really are, you know, even coming down the mountain, you can still call you guys, and you can still at least look at their situation and determine whether or not you could still help them.
Speaker 4: Absolutely, we'll help anybody because I've seen very few people that have ever come into our office that we can't offer some things that are going to benefit them financially and especially with their peace.
Speaker 2: Of mind and help them sleep at night. So if you if you, if you want to sleep at night, then you need to pick up the phone. Please call these guys, because trust me, they're going to treat you fairly and honestly. So call the Retirement Planning some of the rockies today. If even if you've put it off, there's that's that's not a problem. Call them anyway and you tell them Michael Brown sent you nine seven zero six six three thirty two eleven. They'll treat you right. Nine seven zero six six three thirty two eleven. Or go check out their website. Go check it out right now rpcenter dot com. Let me just wrap up on the whole Biden thing, because the science is pretty clear, as we've discussed earlier. In fact, here here's doctor Ezekiel, the oncologist Ram Emmanuel's brother, father of Obamacare, on with morning.
Speaker 4: Joe, Oh, more than several years.
Speaker 7: You don't get it.
Speaker 6: I just want to stop you. So your this is this is not speculation. If you have prostate cancer that has spread to the bone, then he's most certainly you were saying, had it when he was president of the United States.
Speaker 8: Oh yeah, Oh, he did not develop it in the last two hundred days.
Speaker 2: He had it while he was president.
Speaker 7: He probably had.
Speaker 2: It at the start of his presidency in twenty twenty one. Yes, that I don't think. Don't is any question about that. So doctor Kevin O'Connor, who's the White House physician for a Biden, repeatedly assured us that he was in good health in twenty one, twenty three, and even twenty four. The annual physicals were portrayed as routine, not alarming. They were clean. You know, girl, Dad asked, you know, maybe the COVID treatments where really he was really you know, he was suffering about you know, the cancer was really causing problems. Others of you noted on the text line the bruises on the hands. You know, you're getting chemo sometimes, you know, that's the vein that they might use. They put a port there on the back of your hand and you end up with bruises. So if the PSA scores were normal, where are those records? Where are they? If they were abnormal, why were we told otherwise? Either the doctors committed medical malpractice or they were engaging in political productionism. Either answer indicts the integrity of the presidency. And that's the point that I'm trying to get at. The timeline matters. Biden the NASA's re election bid in April twenty three. By every medical probability, he was already living with prostate cancer then, and he didn't tell anybody about it unless you want unless, of course, you want to count this little thing.
Speaker 9: And because it was a four lane highway that was accessible, my mother drove us and rather than us to be able to walk and guess what, the first frost, you know what was happening, Get had to put on the windshield wipers to get literally the oil slick off the window. That's why I have so damn any other people I grew up have cancer, and why camp for the longest time?
Speaker 2: So, and that's why I and so many other people have cancer. Now, at that time, he was already exhibiting signs of cognitive decline, the halting speech, the metal fog, the inexplicable lapses, and those were all dismissed because we were all a bunch of right wingers. We were smearing him. Whose ages? Remember the oh I forgot? Remember cheap fakes? All those videos they called cheap fakes. But his medical condition, his physical and neurological condition, was not a secret to those that were closest to him. Frank Biden, the President's brother, all been admitted that when he told the press that stepping away from politics would allow the family to cherish quote whatever time he had left a slip. Yeah, but slips probably tell you the truth more than a press release ever will. So why did he run? He surely knew he was unlikely to finish the second term. His staff is doctors. The party handlers knew it, And that's already outlined in at least the first part of the book that I've gotten through. But the answer lies not in Biden's ego. It lies in the Democrat Party's arithmetic. Because Kamala Harris, the veat selected by Obama because of our demographic symbolism, she was a non starter with the voters. Her approval ratings always hovered near historic loths. Her debate performances were riddled also with incoherence. Her tenure was marked by gaffs, invisible border trips that derisive length laughter we got sick of. Simply put, they knew she could not win, and yet Joe Biden could. At least in theory they thought so. Biden's candidacy was the Democrats trojan horse. Run him long enough to cross the electoral finish, then announces health crisis, and then allow Harris to assume the presidency, not by ballot but by attrition. Let her succeed to the presidency. That would be sold to the public as the dignified, the elder statesman sacrificing power because of his illness, passing the torch to the first female, first black president who just happens to be standing over there in the wings. Never mind that the people rejected her over and over and over, never mind that she was never vetted through any sort of general election. That's a plausible theory, but consider the consequence. Biden insists on running despite the obvious limitations, and then the inner circle, the polit bureaus they call it in the book, protects his appearances, restricts the press access, deflects any inquiry into his cognitive state, and then the autopin scandally erupts executive voters, military authorizations, even pardons Biden's hand no, probably by the auto pin. Congressional investigators uncovered have uncovered that the staffers were deploying the autopen for nearly all of the official signatures, the president barely president, mostly absent. So then who was governing? It was that Polop bureau, It was the immediate staff in the Polop Bureau, But it was really Ron Klain who would really worked for Barack Obama. It was Barack Obama. It was Joe Biden, who is who's portrayed, at least in the very first part of the book as particularly her chief of staff, as being a a absolute force. The first Lady's chief of staff was the driving force in the White House. And of course you got Nancy Pelosi. So you have this unelected consortium shielding this faulting president, keeping Kamala Harris out of sight, out of mind, out of power until the narrative could be arranged, changed and put in place. Its manipulation. And as I've said before, if that's true. That scheme represents the most dangerous political cover up in modern history. And here's why. It ellipses Watergate. Not a legality, it ellipses Watergate. In the consequence, the democratic process was circumvented through medical falsehoods. The twenty fifth Amendment was treated, oh, that's just maybe an option for we ever have to the public trust was weaponized. A terminally ill man was hoisted as a figurehead so that an unelected, unelectable vice president could inherit the oval office and the presidency by fiot. And then they had to do the next thing, which is why I think many of you are pissed off at me. I'm spending so much time on it. But wait till you understand what the cabal did.
Speaker 11: Hey, Mike, I know you're hell bent on not giving these jokers any money for this book, but look at it this way. Even if you don't return it and you read it and tell us all about it, none of us are.
Speaker 2: Going to have to buy it.
Speaker 1: Have a good day.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And actually I've had a couple of people suggest that I donate it to a library. Somebody had texted yesterday and said, I think in Westminster or some place there were one hundred and seventeen some reservations for five or six seven books that they were going to have and stocked. So yeah, maybe I'll just give it to a library or something. So this is manipulation. And I say the eclipses Watergate in the consequences because they completely circumvented the Democrat process and the twenty fifth Amendment was treated as optional. And why is that important? Because the same cabal also shrieked for four years about the twenty fifth Amendment under Donald Trump, and they now whisper all these excuses about privacy. And you know, we we should have just left We should have just left Biden alone. The same commentators, the same members of the cabal that demanded full disclosure of Trump's tax returns and in some cases actually stole the tax returns. Now, turn oh so philosophical about Biden's gurological charts. It's not merely hypocrisy. It is and this is the problem in this country. It is systemic rot. I don't know, I let me get caveat this. Trump's doing everything he can to get the Trump country back on track. But what you and I have to recognize is that while he politically may get us back on track in terms of public policy. There is a serious rot in this country, and I don't know that that You know, that rot can be like prostate cancer, it can metastasize. If you don't believe me that rod exists. Quit thinking about the federal government, Quit thinking about this case. Think about the dumb assy that goes on in the state of Colorado, that goes on in California, Illinois, New York. Think about what they're trying to do to Texas, that rock continues, that cancer of progressivism and Marxism is really here. And the media is absolutely complicit as a part of the cabal in trying to convince all the useful they that live amongst us that, oh, Orange Man is still bad. You know, he's doing nothing but trying to kick, you know, pour people off Medicaid. He's trying to you know, just to port people without you know, and and complete violation of their civil rights. He's you know, bastardizing the Constitution. He's doing everything wrong. And only Joe Biden could have saved us from all of this. But it's sad because cancer came about. Wait, stop forget them for a moment. Think about all of these states. You know, I really have come to the conclusion that California is worse than Colorado. Is really worse than California because we're still on the trajectory of more and more Marxism. California is at least recognizing that, holy crap, this ain't working. We haven't reached that point yet. So yeah, this is a lot worse than Watergate.