Speaker 1: Good morning, good morning, good morning, welcome, welcome, welcome time now for our community connection right here on K one, the one you trust, tan Or Brandley is with us here and we've got the the Branley Invitational Cattle Battle.
Speaker 2: I hope I said that right, Sarah.
Speaker 3: Thanks for having me though. We got the Brandley Cattle Battle Invitational, brought to you by O Sage Nation Casinos.
Speaker 1: Oh wow, this is great. This is gonna be a big time deal. I understand. It's coming up on November twenty third, Yes, sir, seven pm at the Brandley Areada. By the way, you any kind of relation to the Brandley Fellow that was it's named after.
Speaker 3: Yes, sir, that was my grandfather, woll.
Speaker 2: Way to go here you go.
Speaker 1: You're playing to a good crowd, and of course the tickets are very very affordable. Tell us about ticket pricing and where they can get them.
Speaker 3: Yes, sir, the ticket prices we're selling through Radio ticket dot Com. We have a link directly going to the ticket page for that off of our Facebook page. Brandley Cattle Battle Invitational. General emission tickets are starting at only ten dollars with a ten percent discount for family four packs or more. Than even a knock a dollar off if you share it on Facebook. So you can get a four general emission tickets for thirty five dollars on this.
Speaker 1: But wait, there's more. You can actually get seats that are right up close to the action. Tell us a little bit first of all where the seats are, and then tell us how we can win them.
Speaker 3: Yes, sir, with this just being a rough stock only event, we're able to use the return alley where they run roping stock down right there, directly between the arena and the bleachers, and I'll be selling.
Speaker 2: Tickets to or tables.
Speaker 3: Up to five people can sit out of them, and you'll be able to sit right up against the fence. You'll be right there and action. You might even have a bull rider or a bull fighter to land on your table.
Speaker 2: Now, how do we get these?
Speaker 3: You contact the Brantley Cattle Battle Facebook page. We'll also be doing a giveaway on those as well through the page.
Speaker 1: Oh right, good, and it explains all the rules and everything there. Yes, now I understand you can to have some fantastic vendors out there.
Speaker 3: Too, Yes, sir, The doors will be open at six. We'll have some great vendors with some boutiques. We got a great food trucks coming in and just a little bit of everything.
Speaker 2: Really.
Speaker 1: Now we've got some world class riders and fighters coming in here. When it comes to messing with the bulls, tell us a little bit about the breakdown there.
Speaker 3: Yes, sir, With this time of year, it's a great opportunity for us to bring in some quality contestants that are competing for world championships. Just in a couple of weeks after this event, Kim, we got a couple of NFR qualifying bull riders coming in. We've got bullfighters that are making the UBF World Finals to come in, and it's even a great bull teams coming in as well.
Speaker 1: Well, this is gonna be something else. So you can see him here before you see him in Vegas, right, yes.
Speaker 3: Sir, watch them in Paul Huskin, and watch them on your TV in Vegas.
Speaker 1: Oh my goodness, and close up to because there's not a bad seat in the house.
Speaker 2: Ten dollars, that's it, yes, sir.
Speaker 3: Now, tickets will go up the day of the event at the door. I should have also mentioned we have floor level seating where I have some nice aluminum bleachers coming in where we cut the arena off. Those tickets are at selling for fifteen dollars in advance. You'll be sitting directly across from the bucking shoots. You'll have a great view of the entire facade of the arena, as well as a replay screen directly above the outgate.
Speaker 1: Man, this is fantastic. And if you've got a family four pack deal too, I understand.
Speaker 3: Yes, sir, those will all be going. I can buy the discount for tickets, go to the apply to those as well.
Speaker 1: Well, this is gonna be something else, And once again you're gonna have top flight riders and fighters, and you're gonna have world class entertainment.
Speaker 2: I understand. Things go boom in there.
Speaker 3: Yes, sir, we got Firo, we got spotlights, we'll go darkhouse for the event. We got a great rodeo clown coming in with AX. We have a trick rider coming in for a specialty act. We got I'm wanting to make this feel like a first class entertainment.
Speaker 2: Well, it sounds like it.
Speaker 1: It sounds like this thing ought to be on TV, is what sounds like.
Speaker 2: Sarah.
Speaker 3: You never know what can happen.
Speaker 1: You never know what can happen, But I want you to see it live, and this will be the first time this has ever been presented here locally, and hopefully maybe down the road we can make it a regular thing, but we got to sell it out.
Speaker 3: First, Yes, sir, for the as far as my knowledge goes, this first time we've ever had freestyle fights in Osage County, which is an awesome situation for us. The first ever bullfighter to work the NFRS from Osage County, I've learned, and it's a pretty cool full circle moment for me. I make a living as a bullfighter, so I can't tell you excited I am for this all.
Speaker 2: Well, this is gonna be great.
Speaker 1: And once again, folks, so we've got some great sponsors.
Speaker 2: Oceage is kicking in on this.
Speaker 3: Yes sir. The Osage Nation Casinos has been great to me. The O Sage Tourism Board has been absolutely phenomenal as well with the advertising. And then we have another sponsor that's jumped on with the ticket plays with their rodeo just this past weekend, and we're able to coordinate with each other and they're going to play their games with Arvin as well.
Speaker 2: Well.
Speaker 1: This is gonna be awesome. I can't wait for this. I got to get my tickets still, everybody we're with. That Facebook page is because not only do you have the links to the tickets, but also tells you a whole lot more than what we can tell you on the radio about the event.
Speaker 3: Yes, sir, the Brandley Cattle Battle Invitational on Facebook. Find your tickets at Rodeo ticket dot com.
Speaker 2: All right, this is great, Kenny. How long you been doing this?
Speaker 3: Fighting bulls for about ten years now. I've had my PRCA car for going on about six years.
Speaker 1: Wow, how do you get started? It's not like you go here cal ing me right, Yeah, I mean, how does the guy get started doing that? Sir?
Speaker 3: Well, my dad was a bull rider, my grandpa on my mom's side. He was a rodeo clown and fought balls when he was younger. We raised bucking bulls since I was a little kid and always been around it and kind of got tired of working back thence for free. So I needed to find me something better to do.
Speaker 2: They'll run to the family.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 1: I gotta tell you, this is gonna be a great event for your family. So get you tickets today. Remember they're only ten bucks. Now you go up a little bit at the gate. You might want to save somebody and visit the vendors with that savings, And of course we'll sell you the whole seat, but you're only gonna need the edge, a lot of excitement, a lot of adrenalin, and I really can't wait.
Speaker 2: This is really going to be a top flight show.
Speaker 1: And the folks in the Osh County, boy, I'll tell you what, they're gonna really appreciate this. And of course any you can hear our voice, welcome to it. Tan You don't have to be an osager. You could be a Washington County You can be up there in Kansas, anywhere you're listing, grab a ticket, go and just have a lot of fun. Can they kind of follow where you go on your Facebook page?
Speaker 2: Too?
Speaker 3: Yes, sir, I'm a bullfighter page Tanner Brantley Professional Bullfighter on Facebook and Tanner Fight Schools is my handle on Instagram.
Speaker 1: You got all of them, don't you, Yes, sir, Hey Tanner, thank you very much for being here.
Speaker 3: Thanks for having me