Speaker 1: And now it's time for the most exciting segment all the radio of It's gone.
Speaker 2: Of the day.
Speaker 3: All right, what is our dad joke of the day?
Speaker 2: Play?
Speaker 1: Oh wait a minute, I forgot to tell you, Hey, Rod, did I tell you that my neighbor keeps getting attacked by a bicycle?
Speaker 2: Oh? There we go.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's a vicious cycle. Oh my god. Anyway, go ahead with your dad joke please.
Speaker 2: Mine isn't quite in the Hall of fame, but it's knocking at the door outside the Hall of fame. Do trees poop? I don't know, of course you do. How we get number two pencils? Yes, I'm on a string of hearing ones that I've never heard before, and you must know for me that's hard.
Speaker 3: Yeah, just saying, there you go, heard so many? What's our word of the day?
Speaker 4: Please?
Speaker 2: It is a noun, and I have no idea, So computer guy, I'm budsmen, someone who solves problems for you both, just casually heard whatever the hell that word is?
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's like a thing A newspapers used.
Speaker 5: To have one that they would that was their title, and so that every time one of the sports shows would say something wrong in them Buzz but you get onto exactly.
Speaker 3: They just correct the record.
Speaker 2: I wish you guys were making that up. Yeah, pretty much government official who investigates complaints from CITNIS. That's about other officials or agencies.
Speaker 3: There you go.
Speaker 1: The TV show American Gods is based on a novel of the same name by what author?
Speaker 3: I believe it's Neil Gaiman, isn't it. He's not nice recently he came out.
Speaker 5: It is sad because he's written some things another writer that I love, good omens and gods and all those were great.
Speaker 3: But yeah, he's had some allegations lately. Is not not a nice man according to a lot of women that have dealt with him. And what is our jeopardy category? Please bruise and booze? Oh, I feel like there's a lot of expertise in the room.
Speaker 2: This booze was the base of the spot nick cocktail, popular in the nineteen fifties. Correct wood two million gallons of beer in the hall.
Speaker 3: Two million gallons of beer.
Speaker 2: About that much was consumed at this twenty eleven event in Munich Ben What.
Speaker 4: Is October test duh Waikiki's Royal Hawaiian has an ocean front bar named for this rhyming cocktail two things.
Speaker 3: What is it my time? That is correct?
Speaker 2: Two kinds of rum. Beer's four main ingredients are malt, yeast water, and.
Speaker 3: The ooh, I think that got it? It was hops correct?
Speaker 4: Tie?
Speaker 3: Yeah too too?
Speaker 2: Cream day cacao in half and half are two other ingredients in this brandy cocktail, a favorite of John Lennon by well, go ahead, then what is.
Speaker 3: The white Russian?
Speaker 2: Correct? Wrong?
Speaker 3: And I'm gonna sit on the wind even though I'm on ninety nine, I.
Speaker 2: Did you gotta go?
Speaker 3: Okay? Is it a brandy? What is a brandy Alexander? That is correct?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 3: I used to work in a bar that.
Speaker 1: Was in the first restaurant that was opened by the Darden family in nineteen thirty eight, Gary's duck In, and a lot of the people have been eating there since nineteen thirty eight.
Speaker 3: I made a lot of brandy Alexander's.
Speaker 5: That's because I like, I justopers I should have stopped because I knew that wasn't the ingredients of white Russian. But all I picture in my head is is John drinking that white Russian in the oh?
Speaker 3: Is that anyway