Speaker 1: You love Initials, well, then get the home game version at Initials Game dot com. Our brand new version, version six is available. Now play Initials with your friends, your family, your neighbors. Bring it to the cabin, bring it to game night. Think you would do well while you're playing Initials when you listen to the radio version. Well, here's your chance to dominate at home. Go to Initials Game dot com to get version six. You can also find locations and times to play Initials game live at bars, restaurants, and breweries all over the Midwest.
Speaker 2: For all things.
Speaker 1: Initials, including version six, go to Initials Game dot com. That's Initials Game dot Com.
Speaker 3: Okay, here we go. He's back there behind me. That's Mark Parrish, Marni Galanos over there.
Speaker 4: Well, let's go, guys.
Speaker 3: It is eight twenty five in his Friday. That must mean one thing. Remember what it's time for me to whoop you in the Initials game.
Speaker 1: Let's see this his Initials Game five eighty I'm looking presented by Wolf River Electric.
Speaker 3: Yes, you got that right, Thank you. The initial Game is sponsored by a great friends a Wolf River Electric. Go to Wolf River Electric dot com click on free quote to get started. Tell them you heard about it on cafe and and make sure you get your initials guesses in on x, Facebook and Instagram. Each week with the hashtag caffe and initials free chance to win fifteen hundred dollars off a new home solar system. Thank you, Wolf River Electric.
Speaker 1: It's the best, man. I'm saving tons of money. You get solar panels put on. Those guys are the absolute best. You're gonna love them all right, let's go around the room sauce. What happens if you win today?
Speaker 4: I am sponsored by my amazing friends at Seventh Avenue Pizza. All Seventh Avenue pizzas on sale at Centers Supermarket in Northeast Minneapolis. And if I win today, tweet me in tag Seventh Avenue Pizza. At the end of Sunday in one of you could one hundred dollars to restock your freezer with Seventh Avenue Pizza. Also check out my Twitter page for a GoFundMe for a friend of mine who's dealing with something crappy. Right on, Christopher, that's right.
Speaker 3: If I win, you'll receive ten percent off your entire order now through money instore onliner radco dot com. For my friends at Radco when you use the promo code Initials. Discount does not apply toppers, does everything else. Thank you rad Co.
Speaker 5: Miss Marnie Gilner, so thankful for my wonderful friends at Great Clips. And if I win today, go ahead tweet me tag great Clips now through the end of Sunday and one to use. We'll win free haircuts for an entire calendar year from Great Clips Salon.
Speaker 2: Miss Demark Parrish.
Speaker 6: I am sponsored by my amazing friends at Buy the Yard and if I win, visit any of Buy the Yard's three showrooms and mentioned Initials to get ten percent off in free to delivery on Buy the Yard's maintenance free outdoor furniture off a valid on instore purchases now through next Friday.
Speaker 1: Thank you Buy the Yard. This stuff is the best.
Speaker 2: How cool would it be you kick up some Buy the Yard furniture?
Speaker 1: You grab the home version of Initials Game off of Initials Game dot Com.
Speaker 2: You're just sitting around the.
Speaker 1: Pool, around the campfire.
Speaker 2: Marnie's Backyard versions four and six.
Speaker 1: The new one just came out like three weeks ago, but versions available at Initials game dot Com.
Speaker 2: That's Initials Game dot Com. Get it today. Proud of you Version six. Good luck, Paul.
Speaker 1: Did you get it yet?
Speaker 7: Uh?
Speaker 2: No, it's nice.
Speaker 1: Wow, thanks for the support a pomp support.
Speaker 4: You, b I was just hoping you'd give you one for my kind eyes.
Speaker 1: I do zoom in on a lot of your photos, and I do see version three on your little game. Than zoom in on a lot of your photos to see if I can find something to rip. It's hard to rip when you have one of my games at your house, So you stop ripping me right if you beware the gator is like this, ninety four thousand dollars, one of you gets a crack at it right now.
Speaker 4: Now it's time for the Saint Paul Federal Credit Union initials, Jack.
Speaker 3: Curly at ninety four thousand dollars. You're looking into my new car save money in your current carloan deal with Save Paul Federal Credit Union, now offering out a loan rates as low as four point nine nine percent APR applied today, say Paul XU dot org slash can't you and federal insured by the NCUA, all right.
Speaker 1: I can't say enough good things about Saint Paul Federal Credit Union. I can't believe that we're this high now, but ninety four thousand dollars. It's spectacular. It's the coolest thing ever. It's gone off twice, but it's been a long time since it's gone off. It goes of five hundred dollars every week, thinks to Saint Paul Federal Credit Union. If the caller guess is one letter out of the two in the right spot, they win two hundred and fifty dollars, which is still a lot of money. That's really cool for calling a radio show and getting two fifty. But if they do the unthinkable and say both letters in the right spot, they win the Progressive jackpot and they win ninety four thousand dollars. Oh, come on now, good morning. What is your name and where are you from? Hello? Hello?
Speaker 2: Hello?
Speaker 3: Oh oh oh no, you're gonna be so sad?
Speaker 2: Are you there? Going once? Going twice? Hello? By all right?
Speaker 3: He had the right initial?
Speaker 2: Person has yeah, for sure, missed out on a out at ninety four.
Speaker 1: Just take a random one. Here we go.
Speaker 2: Good morning. What is your name?
Speaker 1: Yeah, Paul, Hey, Paul, Hey, Paul, this is Paul. I don't know if you just heard, but somebody else got picked. And then there was no one there. So theoretically, if you win, if you win ninety four thousand dollars, then somebody else went absolutely dead silent, then passed the torch to you. So here you go. The door is open. Paul, ninety four thousand dollars. All you have to do is tell me the right initials. Go for it.
Speaker 2: I'm going double letters.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna go double B d as and boy, double B. Going double B b as and boy. If if one of them's a B, you get two hundred and fifty bucks. Come on, they're both right, you get ninety thousand dollars. Is one of the two letters B for two hundred and fifty bucks? And is Paul still alive for ninety four thousand dollars? He's going double letters, double B. Nope, Sorry, I love the strategy. I think that's one of the foo I don't know five or six best combos to guess. I think Paul had the right idea, just the wrong week, not the other. Paul. Double B is one of the most common combos I've used. This is the opposites because I've never used it ever. Four L four L now, Nope, they're both letters.
Speaker 2: Tough one today. Buckle up ready, yep.
Speaker 1: The initials for game five eighty the letter K and then the letter.
Speaker 2: P k P.
Speaker 1: Yikes, yello, your name, Your name is your buzzer. Best out ofs welve, here we go, k P number one. Clue number one can be wild. Clue number two might involve a fee Paul keg party.
Speaker 2: That's right, okay? Wow, saucy, saucy keg party and one or two of those in your life.
Speaker 1: Wow?
Speaker 4: Yeah, Oh yeah, I didn't get jump by not going to him.
Speaker 1: You ever get wild?
Speaker 4: Probably not. I had one beer and probably left.
Speaker 1: I would ask if you could do a keg stand, But.
Speaker 3: There's no way you've been inverted, no way break every bone to the rest of his body.
Speaker 1: Wow. Why I just be like an upside down cake pop. And I mean that is a compliment.
Speaker 4: What done the keg stand?
Speaker 1: Have you?
Speaker 2: Yeah? You know the Andre the Giant and the.
Speaker 1: Body crane, the body of the mountain. Yeah, the other I like how he gets one and he's a genius and we just dump on him to straight. So great job, Sauce. I was awesome watching you Dad and Sauce with cag parties on the board with one he is let's go.
Speaker 7: Number two of KP. Clue number one is delivered. Clue number two can be unexpected. Clue number three forces an ending Marne yep, not got punch.
Speaker 2: That's right.
Speaker 1: That is a good, really good.
Speaker 8: I haven't won in months.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Corey's devastated.
Speaker 1: It's tough. Marny has one sauce that is good.
Speaker 2: That was good.
Speaker 9: Now we go.
Speaker 2: Number three of k P Clue number one not unusual to each You're a dog. Clue number two.
Speaker 1: Often emptied after each use. Clue number three most commonly.
Speaker 2: Round or circular.
Speaker 8: Marny, Uh, kiddie pool.
Speaker 1: That's right, the wow out the dog in there once in a while things, that's a kiddy pool.
Speaker 8: Wow.
Speaker 2: That's right, marn nice job Martins.
Speaker 3: Did they have a kitty toilet compost man?
Speaker 8: If they're lucky, they dos a weird question.
Speaker 3: If people don't listen to the show, often that is a weird question.
Speaker 1: Marty has two, Now we go. Here's number four.
Speaker 7: That's the knockout. Punch number four of KP. Clue number one wore a belt to work. Clue number two.
Speaker 2: Often covered in red, blue and white. Clue number three, you could argue.
Speaker 1: He often was found in between two other men.
Speaker 2: Clue number four as.
Speaker 1: An association with a bronze fist pump.
Speaker 4: Paul yep, Kirby Pucket.
Speaker 2: That's right, puckets.
Speaker 3: I'm not from here.
Speaker 1: What's the bronze the statue of field running game got the bronze statue statues?
Speaker 4: There was somebody I was thinking of that it might be because I was like, this is sports. But I'm like, he's not going to use it because those two would have no idea who it is.
Speaker 1: Marty has two, Sauce has two. Here's number five of k P clue. Now we're going, howk now we're going?
Speaker 7: Transports. Clue number two has ruptured. Clue number three started.
Speaker 1: In Alberta, Canada.
Speaker 2: Clue number four.
Speaker 1: Has been mentioned in many political debates. Put yep, Keystone pipeline. That's right, Oh boy, there's no idea own pipeline. Nice job again. From time to time, I like those because I have no idea of the four of you, which ones I'm going to know that and which ones aren't, which makes it fair. I don't know who knows the key Stone pipeline, but Chris did. I've heard of advantage Chris. Nice job pipeline does.
Speaker 8: That parallel to the Alaskan pipeline.
Speaker 2: Just below it. Marnie has two, Sauce has two, and hawks on the board. Parish you still have plenty of time.
Speaker 1: Yeah, all kinds of time.
Speaker 2: Here's number six of KP.
Speaker 1: Clue number one not exclusively but commonly come in pairs.
Speaker 7: Clue number two have a dome like shell. Clue number three.
Speaker 2: Are design to contour. Clue number four often associated with floorine installation. Paul knee pad. That's right, that is a knee pad.
Speaker 1: Saucy saucers and Hawk's.
Speaker 4: Sister writes those off in her texts.
Speaker 1: That it's actually really good.
Speaker 3: No, I mean it's it's it's a legitimate business expense. I wi ish she she's having hip surgery.
Speaker 1: We're halfway through the game. Sauce you have three, you have the lead. Congratulations, Marty you have Hawk has one. Parishtial has six. Twenty of time. Here we go.
Speaker 2: Here's number seven of KP.
Speaker 1: Clue number one involves an aspect of randomization.
Speaker 2: Clue number two. Some debate if.
Speaker 1: These were exaggerated or even fictionalized, but they were connected to the nineteen seventies. Clue number three involves pairs. Clue number four technically featured small jagged pieces of brass.
Speaker 7: Clue number five included a large bowl. No clue clue number six.
Speaker 1: This is a mostly private social gathering for swingers.
Speaker 2: I think Hawk was first key part.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so in Back to Black Creeks. Last week NDO luth Chris got genital herpes. In this week he gets key party in.
Speaker 3: The Yeah, I'm supprised they let me into the key party with the general herpes.
Speaker 1: But hey, you know, but hey, key party, key party.
Speaker 2: Nice job.
Speaker 3: Okay, we're keeping you here.
Speaker 1: Sauce got keg Party, Hawk got key party.
Speaker 8: Yeah, and I got Kitty Pool.
Speaker 2: All of those things are right on Brandon.
Speaker 1: I'm still here, mom, Mom, I'm still playing Kitty Party. Still Sauce has three Hawk and Marty each job.
Speaker 2: Okay, here's number eight of k P. Clue number one.
Speaker 1: You could argue millennials are most familiar with these.
Speaker 2: Clue number two technically found underwater Clue number three.
Speaker 1: Its secret is closely guarded by a man named Eugene Paul yep Krabby Patty.
Speaker 2: That's right, Wow, you knew mister crabs first name.
Speaker 1: No, but damn dude, that's a Krabby Patty from SpongeBob sports.
Speaker 2: Well what gave that away?
Speaker 7: Then?
Speaker 2: If you didn't know that.
Speaker 4: Aspect of the underwater, younger people would know who it is.
Speaker 1: Damn dude, you were thinking SpongeBob, I was hoping I was vain. You didn't know where I was going.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I thought you just.
Speaker 2: Knew mister Crabbs's name.
Speaker 4: Hawk, he had crabs one.
Speaker 2: We get it.
Speaker 3: Right, He's right, I did we call him mister Crabs.
Speaker 1: That's right, Sauce. You have four and you have a two point lead with four to go. Hawk and Marnie each have two paris. You got to run the table already. But I gotta get hot real quick here.
Speaker 2: You can do this, all right. Let's go number nine of KP clue number one connected to Orlando, Marnie. Go for it, Katy Perry. We're waiting for that one. Orlando Bloom, not Orlando Florida.
Speaker 1: You were waiting on that one. Is that the first thing you.
Speaker 8: Thought of when I said to be written on my sheet?
Speaker 1: That's part of the game, Katy Perry, Well done, well done, Katy Perry. All right, that gets Marnie back in the game that mathematically eliminates. I really thought I had a chance there, But keep playing. Let's go. You have on four, Marnie has three, Hawk has two. Here's number ten of KP. Clue number one, named after a palace guardian.
Speaker 2: Clue number two. This is often considered somewhat cubed. Clue number three.
Speaker 1: Often appears in various shades of brown, red, tan, green, and white.
Speaker 7: Clue number four is considered spicy.
Speaker 1: Barnie yep, kung paw, that's right, and Marnie ties it up. I love his chicken kungu po. Well done, marns all.
Speaker 2: Right, two to go? Do you need the last two to tie? But you're not.
Speaker 1: You can. Marnie and Sauce all squared up with with two to go. Here's number eleven of KP. Clue number one, considered decorative. Clue number two.
Speaker 2: Aims for a calman aesthetic. Clue number three found in.
Speaker 1: Places such as resorts, hotels, public parks, or even a lobby.
Speaker 2: Clue number four.
Speaker 1: Are usually man made. Mark yep, coy pond, that's right.
Speaker 4: Oh wow, that is a.
Speaker 2: Is on board good one.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't think I was sure whether that started with the ce ricade.
Speaker 8: I think it's k o I.
Speaker 2: It sure is absolutely nailed it KOI, nice job, thank.
Speaker 1: You, thank you. It feels you know, all this feels good to contribute. Like fifteen years ago, I was on a sales call with my buddy Jim. We were walking through this lobby at this hotel and I freaking felt what roses?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 1: Then never mind, it's a office reference, all right.
Speaker 2: Number twelve here it comes down to this, says four. Marti has four.
Speaker 1: Yeah, here we go.
Speaker 3: Let's go.
Speaker 2: Yes, saus you get this right, you win, man, you get this right, you win.
Speaker 1: If Parish or Hawk gets it right, we have a tie breaker between Saucy and Marni. Sko dooche. Here is number twelve for the win. KP Clue number one mostly rectangular. Clue Number two is torn or all for the winds.
Speaker 4: The only one I thought of all the whole time, ketchup packet.
Speaker 2: That's right, Saucy on that one.
Speaker 9: After you game waiting for catch packet, and when you said Jesus transports and bursted, I almost use it on that one because it sometimes bursts.
Speaker 2: I thought transports a little vague, but your ruptures. I was waiting on catch packet. Wow, damn wow.
Speaker 1: Sauce mostly rectangular torn or cuts and he freaking nailed it.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 3: I have to be honest with you.
Speaker 1: That was for me.
Speaker 3: There were tough combo the ones that had you know that have the silent k got me yes, and then there were words. I didn't know if this.
Speaker 1: They were all coming to me. Sauce a good one. You guys both hit home runs. Impressive.
Speaker 2: That is part of the game.
Speaker 1: Katie Perry and Ketchup Packet basically just waiting in the wing sauce.
Speaker 2: What happens now?
Speaker 4: I am sponsored by my amazing friends at Seventh Avenue Pizza. You can tweet me and tag Seventh Avenue Pizza at the end of Sunday and one of you could win one hundred dollars to restock your freezer with Seventh Avenue Pizza.
Speaker 1: I remember how you said earlier that I wouldn't use somebody else for Kirby Pucket because You're like, those people don't know who the other All three of the tiebreakers were athletes, because this combo is so freaking hard. Yeah, I have three athletes, and I'm like, man, I really didn't want it to go to overtime because I wasn't sure if it was going to be fair.
Speaker 4: But that's just the.
Speaker 2: Way the grumbles.
Speaker 4: Can I mention one of them? Go for it? I was when you said, like the sports, I was gonna say, Kendrick Perkins.
Speaker 1: That was tiebreaker three? He was three? Yea?
Speaker 2: Can you name the other two?
Speaker 3: Use that?
Speaker 1: Let's see if anybody get without any clues. Here's the other two tiebreakers I had. One is an NFL player current and the other is a current college football player. Can I play? Yeah? Coy Parrish was tiebreaker two of the Golden Gophers. First one is a an NFL quarterback. Come on, so yeah, Kerrie Pollins from the Panthers thirty years ago. He might be a starter this year too.
Speaker 2: Might be Kyle Pitt. Nope, that's a tight end. Also on my list, but it was an outside He might be the starter.
Speaker 4: That was really good with it.
Speaker 2: I don't even have him on my lip. Well done, Come on, dude, you can get this. How can you get catchup packet? So easily?
Speaker 1: But you can't name a possible starting quarterback? Possible because he's in a group not Kevin Pond. He's in a group of about five guys fighting for a spot. That's why he's Oh Kenny Kenny pick weekend here it is man of the Cleveland Browns Man. That was a tough list, tough combo man.
Speaker 6: Nice job though, sounds fun A boy saucy thank you, she's still.
Speaker 1: In pipeline was really good. Yeah, that was always going to know that.
Speaker 3: Thank you.
Speaker 1: I've heard of it, never would have Will you be able to use KP again anything? Maybe ten years from now and it'll be the same twelve I'll have forgotten them all.
Speaker 5: There was one that popped into my head at the very end, go on, knuckle push ups.
Speaker 1: Oh that's you know how Kevin Love broke his hand, not punching a wall, knuckle.
Speaker 2: Just knuckle push ups, you know, Yeah, worst excuse of all time.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but you know I can't tell the truth on that one. That's embarrassing.
Speaker 1: No, no, but he threw it basically an Andy Bernard tantrument. Punched a wall in an apartment building. But the wolves that he was doing knuckle pushups.
Speaker 5: What was the rest of the Katy Perry, did you go into space?
Speaker 2: The second clue has been seen in space?
Speaker 3: Yeah, that would have been dead giveaway though.
Speaker 2: Probably recently.
Speaker 3: Sure, good good good, Yep, tough stuff Geist tough stuff.
Speaker 1: That sauce was locked in the day.
Speaker 2: Krabby Patty was super impressive.
Speaker 3: All right, Well, Hi, everybody had Twin Cities Pride festivals this weekend. You got the Pride Beer Dabbler going on at the Sculpture Garden this weekend. All kinds of It's like summertime. I mean, free infested card show, the h Afton Strawberry Festival, which I know you're a big fan of, Corey.
Speaker 2: Love that place.
Speaker 1: Go every year.
Speaker 2: I know you do to Afton for strawberries.
Speaker 1: Ye eat strawberries, right, I do with like the most sugar possible. You gotta have sugar and strawberries. Oh my god, just the way they changer weird. Al Yankovic is playing a Treasure Island this week eight o'clock on Saturday. I wonder if that'd be fun. I wonder if it's a comedy show. I mean, I bet the word fun is. It might not be great, but it might be fun, you know what I'm saying. Like, I think fund is probably the exact word that it is.
Speaker 3: You gotta, I mean, you gotta believe he brings out a sweet band.
Speaker 2: Hasn't a seen him like a thousand times, isn't that?
Speaker 4: I think so?
Speaker 2: I think ag is a giant weird alt Man's correct.
Speaker 3: Like he's got a like a like a paper against him. He's not allowed to be with him, allowed to be near Red Wing Lakes, jams this weekend, sour crowd days, all kinds of great things man.
Speaker 2: Summer days, where's that?
Speaker 8: Where's the souur crowd?
Speaker 3: Power crowd days would be in lovely Henderson, Minnesota? Interesting, Yeah, that's right.
Speaker 8: You know, what have you ever had sauer kraud?
Speaker 5: Like if you make it in a pan, add some chopped onions and butter, and then so you're now heating it up, and so the bite isn't as strong.
Speaker 1: I never had.
Speaker 4: I'll tell you what.
Speaker 3: I have died.
Speaker 8: On a hot dog.
Speaker 5: Sauer Kraut that way with onions and butter is really good.
Speaker 3: We used to have to eat it every New Year's Eve. It was the thing. My grandpa believed that if you ate sauer kraut on New Year's Eve, you had money all year the next year. So I would take one strand and put it amongst whatever else I was eating. Obviously it didn't work. Well, maybe.
Speaker 2: Did your grandpa have a lot of money?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 2: Did he ever? Did he ever? On New Year's Eve? Go, this is the fortieth consecutive year.
Speaker 1: I haven't gotten money, and I've been eating sauer kraut for four decads.
Speaker 4: Is it terrible?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 3: But he loved the ladies.
Speaker 5: Yep, one string of crowd.
Speaker 2: One string A weird superstition, I guess.
Speaker 1: I guess all superstitions on some Maybe what a weird tradition, but hey, traditions are traditions. Why not give it a shot. Didn't hurt anybody?
Speaker 3: No, no, no, except for me, except for you.
Speaker 4: I've never had it. People love it on pizza, what, yeah.
Speaker 3: Are you serious?
Speaker 4: Pizza?
Speaker 8: I mean, among other among other things. Yeah, yeah yeah.
Speaker 5: Red Savoy has a pizza with sourkrout on it, and it's really good because again, souer kraut when it's warm has just doesn't have that pungent sour bite to it. Yes, and especially you add butter cheese whatever, Marionara sauce.
Speaker 3: What is butter cheeseage?
Speaker 4: Your grandpa?
Speaker 1: I don't know, but America definitely came up with it.
Speaker 3: Well, good week, everybody, we did it. They got to us for this one.
Speaker 2: They do, and again let's look ahead a couple of weeks.
Speaker 1: So next week we're off for the fourth on the fourth right, we're obviously back Monday through Thursday. But next Friday, no game of Initials, no show. Next Friday, the falloween Friday, we're in Detroit Lakes.
Speaker 3: Which I'm going to tonight, by the way, Detroit Mountains if you want to come watch the Factor SUMMERDLOS.
Speaker 1: So that's a major by the way, as well, a major in Detroit Lakes in two weeks, and then three weeks from today the Initials tournament starts, so u you guys won't have a normal game of Initials for the foreseeable future, so wait to walk it off sauce. Yes, thanks, that's the last regular one for a while. If I didn't know that, I would have tried harder. Yeah, we'll just win the major in a.
Speaker 2: Couple of weeks in Detroit.
Speaker 1: Asks what I'm saving it up for?
Speaker 3: You like doing that?
Speaker 1: It's a super fat show. That's when we go home.
Speaker 2: And again when we draw our name.
Speaker 1: So one roube gets to play in two weeks as well, so join us in Detroit Lakes.
Speaker 2: What Is that the eleventh, Yeah, the eleventh, July eleventh.
Speaker 4: My own mind.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this summer is freaking, flying, flying, June twenty seven, man, Christister, and faster every year.
Speaker 2: All right, nine to noon is next. Everybody, have a great week in the Power Trip.
Speaker 1: Morning Choir returns five thirty nine Monday morning.
Speaker 2: See you man, you.
Speaker 3: Too, bab I enjoyed the weekend, Get one little life, have fun, everybody, goblin.
Speaker 1: You can play Initials at bars and breweries and restaurants all over the Midwest. Check out Initials game live dot com to find the game times and locations. It's free to play, so bring your friends show off your initial skills for a chance to win prizes. Check out Initials game live dot com. That's Initials game live dot com.