Speaker 1: In a world of deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
Speaker 2: It's the David Knight Show. As the clock strikes thirteen, it's Friday, the twenty seventh of March. He're of our Lord, twenty twenty six. Well, it began as a bad day for Donald Trump on Thursday. He started ranting on social media at six am against NATO and Iran, and by the afternoon he had tacoed again. Over the weekend, he moved markets and scared everybody. When it looked like he was going to set the Middle East on fire in two days, then he said, I'll give you another five days. Now he's going to change it to another ten days, And we're going to take a look at how he got himself and us into a dilemma with no good options. They could look at what the different options are, and none of them are good. He is desperate to get out of this and they're not letting him go. And so we're going to take a look at the foundation of this insanity as well, because it is a crazy move and it's got a lot of different aspects to it. They're affecting us in our society politically, economically, and spiritually, we're going to take a look also at the long pipeline of distractions and wars that he and his regime have gone lined up for us. He'll be right back, yes, when you look at what are his options? Right, he wants to get out very badly. But if he just cuts and runs at this point, with all the braggadocio that he's done and the fact that they started a war of aggression, it's going to look very, very weak, and it's going to have That weakness is going to have big effects on the Petro dollar, on our ponzi scheme that we've been running now for fifty years or so, and it's going to have a big effect on the golf if he leaves, because it's going to leave Iran in control of the straight oh hor moves and pretty much in control of the Gulf States. They'll be the strongest power that's there. And what we built the petro dollar on was an idea of peace and free trade. Well, he kind of tore that up and threw it to the wind, all the free trade stuff as well as now the piece stuff, and everybody is realizing they can't depend on the United States, and so what does he do at this point. If he escalates it, that's not good either. That's going to be a tremendous cost in terms of lives, in terms of money, in terms of his political future. There's not really any good options for him. And there's not good options for us as well. Once we lose the petro dollar, once we lose this status that we built on that oil that is there, it's going to reverberate throughout our society. And I keep looking at this and I remember how things changed with the opek Co oil embargo changed for the worse. This is a much much bigger shock, folks. And I don't see this coming up to anything that's good. I wish I had some good news, but we've got to be realistic about this. Even Larry Fink at Blackrock, who is very excited about this at first, Yeah, this is going to be great. Like Lindsey Graham said, We're gonna make a lot of money. We're going to get rich. That guy he belongs in a prison. It's just amazing. That's his response to this. It starts a war, people are dying, Astronomical amounts of money are being spent to kill people. And his response to all that is, we're going to get rich. Yeah, well there's a day of reckoning for Lindsay that's coming. But what does he do with this? He can't regardless of his warpet, hegseeth, beats his chest and does no matter how many push ups he does. You can't escape the fact that they don't have a good military solution. They've had to close thirteen bases. If they do some kind of extremely expensive takeover of carg Island, expensive in terms of loss of life, they're not going to be able to hold it. That is right next to where, right next to the coast. And if the Iranians have been able to so badly damage thirteen bases throughout the Middle East that they have to be abandoned. As I played the clip yesterday from scott Ritory, he said, Yeah, in the middle of the night, people are you know, they're evacuating these bases and putting people in hotels hiding out because if they accumulate in one area, the Iranians can attack them. Now with these missiles, they're accurate and they have been very strategic in terms of taking out the missile defense facilities that were there. So if we can't protect the bases thirteen bases throughout the Gulf States, how are you going to protect carg Island. It doesn't make any sense. And when you look at the Gulf of Horror Moves again, since we're Americans, we don't know geography, but I looked it up. It's four hundred and ten miles from the Straight of Horror Moves Carg Island is So you ask yourself, if the Straight of hor Moves is the objective now, then why don't we go to our ally in Oman and say, you know, we want to set up a base here and be easier than for us to try to defend this from being in the sea. No, they don't want us there, and we're going to do something that's going to cost American lives because even though we are supposedly the most powerful nation and we're supposedly the ones calling the shot, we have to do whatever is in the best interest of Israel, whatever is in the best interest of Oman, and then whatever is left the Americans get right. While you got Mike Johnson making up a new award of the America First Award, and we're giving it. This is the first time we've given it and we're going to give it to President Trump. What a boot liquor that guy is. It's absolutely amazing. Well, this kind of sums it up this breaking. Trump is left reeling after The New Times reveals that Iran's attacks have bombed every American military base in the Middle East so badly that they are quote virtually uninhabitable. The US military is now working remotely in the Middle East. They work out of hotels and makeshift operations centers in civilian Areas a result, according to current and former military officials, is a war that is much harder to prosecute. Many of the thirteen military bases in the region used by American troops are all but uninhabitable, with the ones in Kuwait, which is next door to Iran, suffering perhaps the most damage. You can imagine what it's going to be like if they take over carg Island. Iranian officials have even accused US military of using civilians as human shields by putting American troops and hotels. This is sure to prompt another furious tirade from Trump, who we now know is not getting the full picture of just how badly this war is going for him, and is instead just getting a highlight reel of war porn, watching our tax dollars blow things up for two minutes every day, and that's exactly what. That's not an exaggeration. They give him a highlight reel of stuff that's blowing up. It's very much like the recruitment video showed you this week of Pete Hegseth. You know, they play this video game style music and they show pictures of hits in football. You know, somebody's running with a ball, they get hit straight on a pal and then they cut right to an explosion of a bomb hitting a building or something like that. It's a game with these people. It's like pew pew pew. You know, he needs to grow up, But he's exactly the person that Trump wants, just like Trump wants this brawler Mark Wayne Mullen. He wants him for the agency that is out there brawling with people and killing people on the streets ice. It's a perfect demonstration of the blind hubris of the Trump administration. After two decades of watching America uncontestedly bombed the poor people in the world, Trump and Hegseth couldn't even conceive of an enemy with a sophisticated military that was able to fight back despite all the evidence to the contrary. You know, when we look at what happened in Vietnam, for example, they didn't have a lot of equipment, but they made do. They adapted to survive, and the big part of the problem was the leadership. Of course, the leadership had no winnable strategy. They would fight a battle somewhere, win the area, and then abandon it. Again. There was just absolutely no strategy. And we're seeing this all over again. We're going right through the nineteen seventies. I guess that earlier yesterday. I just hope they don't bring disco music back. But everything else is looking just like the seventies, whether you're talking about economics, or embargoes, or wars, or corrupt, creepy presidents that are liars and crooks. It's crazy. They took no preparations, they expected no reprisals. They didn't evacuate anyone from the Redle East until after the war had started. They didn't bother to prepare for drones either. They attacked Iran because they are cowards and bullies, thinking that they could implore they can impose their will on Iran by simply killing one old man. They are very, very wrong, and now they have started a fire that they can't put out with lies and bombs. That's exactly right. So you have Trump exploding at six am this Thursday morning and a social media rent you woke up early to fire off a flurry of unrelated and unhitched posts. Maybe he's having trouble sleeping. He shouldn't be able to sleep based on what he has done. Actually, and so Trump unleashed a furious ministry of truth social tirade against NATO early Thursday for quote, absolutely nothing to help him with his Iron war mess. Remember earlier this week I played for you the clip from the guy who was the former head of the highest ranking official from France and NATO, and he was going through it. He said, you know, Trump doesn't even when he wants NATO help, what does he want? He doesn't want to tell us his plans because he doesn't know his plans. He's got to figure out what he wants to do first, and he doesn't even know himself. Everybody can see that he has no idea what he's doing. So he says, first of all, he's got to figure out what his goal is his and then we can talk about how to get there. But he also has to realize that he's going to be If we're going to be working with him, there has to be coordination. That means there has to be command. You just can't improvise this stuff. You just go around blowing stuff up without any cause. And that's what they're doing. He says. They can't be out there blowing everything up and we go do our own thing. We'll wind up killing each other out there. So it has to be coordination. There has to be a line of command, he said, to be American generals in it. But he said he also has to confide in this of what his plans are. When he figures out what they're going to be. He said, we can keep a secret. But then his real insight was he said, look, Trump doesn't want military help from France or NATO anybody. He wants political cover. He wants to bring people in because he's got himself in a very bad spot here and he knows it and everybody knows it.
Speaker 3: Want from his people the same thing he wants from his generals in command, bootliquors and cycopins.
Speaker 2: That's right, exactly. So here's the former I played this yesterday, but here's a former sixter, a guy talking about the fact that, yeah, Iran is winning.
Speaker 4: Who has the upper hand right now.
Speaker 5: I regret having come to this conclusion because like many am I six officers of my generation, we've faced the violence and brutality of the IOGC for most of our careers.
Speaker 2: Justus the Revolutionary Arts.
Speaker 5: Corps, So there is no love lost between us, and I shed no tears for Ali Khamane who was killed at the beginning of this war. But the reality is the US underestimated the task and I think as of about two weeks ago, lost the initiative to Iran. In practice, the Iranian regime has been more resilient than I think anyone would have expected. They took some good decisions, actually as early as last June about dispersing their military capability and delegating the authority for the use of those weapons, which has given them significant extra resilience against this incredibly powerful air campaign. They have embarked on what's technically called horizontal escalation. Are you firing rockets at anybody within range? Which at the time honestly Showschenka I thought was nuts. In fact has been a very good way of putting in direct price on the US.
Speaker 2: Sort of worked.
Speaker 5: And then they've understood the significance of of the energy war and held the Straits at threat and globalized and essentially not internationalized, just globalized the conflict in a way that gives them some weapons. So you know, they've played a weekend pretty well. My second point is that Donald Trump has said some stuff that will have confirmed something they knew already, which is that they're in a civilizational war. In their terms, they're in a war of existence. Donald Trump made it very clear that he wanted to see them up against the wall basically, whereas America has embarked on a war of choice, and in those terms, I think that's imbued them with more staying power than the US and certain the US counterparts.
Speaker 2: That's how we can continue to lose war. We make it an existential war. For these people, I got everything to lose, and you know, they're in it for the fight of their life. And even though they don't have the sophistic an expensive equipment that we have, they will win in an asymmetric war. We have seen it over and over again, over and over again, and this time what Iran did was they added asymmetric economic warfare to all of this. And so Trump is tweeting out this morning or or Thursday morning, he tweeted out, the USA needs nothing from NATO. But never forget this important point and time. He shouted at six sixteen am. Don't forget it. With six sixteen am that he shouted that out in all upper case.
Speaker 6: You're winning so badly.
Speaker 7: It's tremendous death and destruction from the sky.
Speaker 6: They never saw it coming.
Speaker 7: And we are dominating completely thy total success.
Speaker 2: For those of you who are listening on podcasts, that's a well ai meme that's got both hegseeth and Trump bloodied and wearing head bandages and on crutches, bragging about how they're winning so badly. About twenty minutes after that, he warned iron to quote get serious soon. I think they are serious. As a matter of fact, one of the commanders who had a social media account said when they were talking about invasion, there was either a carg island or the straight over moves. He said, We're ready for you, come closer, taunting them. It's a very chilling challenge that he has. There they're begging us, he said, to make a deal. No, they're begging you to come closer because they, unlike you, have prepared for this, which they should be doing since they've been militarily obliterated. He says. You know, we noticed they keep saying that they have been obliterated, they can't launch any missiles, and yet they do somehow. They keep saying they have air superiority, and yet they keep shooting planes and reaper drones down with zero chance of a comeback. He said, Yet they public state that they're only looking at our proposal wrong. Granted, what a joke this guy is. He's pathetic, you know hebby looks at Pete, Hegseth. But you know he's a chip off the old block. He then delivered a threat. He said, they've better get serious soon before it is too late, because once that happens, there's no turning back, and it won't be pretty. He doesn't even insult Well. Quite frankly, I think this is evidence that they need to invote the twenty fifth of Meenber. This guy is absolutely mentally unstable. It showed you that cartoon where they had Trump on a couch and a psychiatrist. He says, you know, because Trump was saying that he was talking to the Iranians and the Aranians say, we do not talk to him at all. The psychiatrist says them, So these Iranians, are they in this room with us right now? Do you see them right now? Has the level of your internal conflicts reached the state of negotiating with yourself? The Iranians mocked him, So again, are the Iranians that you're talking to? Are they in the room right now? And then we have Chris Monahan at Information Liberation has a quote from the former Defense Minister of Israel. You have Gallant, in an article for Barry Weiss's Free Press, says the US should seize carg Island. He says, yes, there are risks. He said, any operation to seize KRG would require thousands of troops, sustained air and naval support, and detailed intelligence, and it would carry a real and expected cost in human life. Well that's a risk that they're willing to take with Americans lives, isn't it. And that's the thing that really makes me angry go die for Israel just amazing raises maximum age as a sign of desperation here. I think from thirty five to forty two. As Tony Rdoman pointed out yesterday, yeah uh, you know, never too old to go die for Israel right and the Zionist land lust.
Speaker 8: Uh.
Speaker 2: There is a sinister new power in Iran and it's not who the West thinks it is. So they're looking the tea leaves and trying to figure out who is going to be left standing, and they keep taking out these people. We someday we're going to learn that when we do assassinations and coups, we wind up making things worse. Right, we went from a guy who was a leftist U and they didn't like him because he was going to nationalize the oil companies. We went from him to the Shaw of Iran. They thought they were winning, you know, they had the Shaw of Iran. He said, you just cut me a lot of you cut me some big fat checks. I'll let you do whatever you want. But he has had the ruthless Slovak secret police that were trained by this CIA Massad. And after a couple of decades of that, we wound up with the Iatoah and a radical Islamic regime. Now they've gotten rid of these guys, and they're going to get even more radical people that are there, and they're radicalizing the people of Iran as well. They were on the right path to get away from these iatolas until we attacked. So everything that they're doing makes absolutely no sense. As I said before, Larry Fink, the CEO of Black Rock, has now done a u turn on his Iran war optimism. Now he's warned of an impending global recession if the US Israeli war on Iran drags on and oil prices remain above one hundred dollars a barrel. The stark prediction comes just weeks after Fink framed the conflict as a good long term investment opportunity. Rich man war, poor man fight. Right, Well, he's going to get more more than a recession. I think he's going to get a depression. Fink said oil prices could stay above one hundred dollars per barrel for years if Iran quote remains a threat, potentially hitting one hundred and fifty dollars and sparking a quote probably stark in steep recession. Well, he says one hundred and fifty. The CEO of United is planning for it. To go to one hundred and seventy five. Of course, the others have said two hundred. Again, when we look at what happened in the nineteen seventies, OPEK quadrupleed the OPEC embargo that only lasted I think six months, and it only affected the United States, and that wound up quadrupling the global price of oil, and it stayed there. It didn't come back down. He described two scenarios, one in which Iran is accepted again by the international community, and another in which tensions persist, leading to sustained high energy costs with profound implications. He said for the global economy. Earlier this month, I think whose company holds significant stakes in major military industrial complex? Defense contractors struck a markedly different tone. He dismissed the notion of a prolonged war, predicting that oil would revert back to where it was and maybe even lower after the conflict ends. Well, again, there's Lindsey Graham, and then there's people like Ben Shapiro. Ben Shapiro's posts about how why do people keep saying that Iran is winning? They're not going to age too well, His posts about the fact there's no chance they're going to get caught in Quagmi. There's no chance it's going to drag the world into a global recession. Every point that Ben Shapiro has made is wrong, and he's doing it. He's wrong because the only thing that he can see is what's good for Israel, and not even good for the Israeli people. You got a lot of people in Israel who do not like what's happening. There's tremendous destruction that is happening there. A lot of people in Israel didn't like what Benjamin NETANYAHUO was doing to them during COVID, turning him and then into lab rats for Pfizer, which is exactly what he did. I played clips there was a young teenage girl who was dying from her vaccine injuries from the genetic code injection, a very sad story and talking about what had happened to her in Israel, Trump cast doubt on the prospect of an Iran deal. Well, yeah, even though he did that, then he comes back on Thursday and he says, now we're going to give it another ten days. So he keeps making these statements, and the stock market is making and the commodity markets are making huge moves in response to his statements. I mean, this is the type of thing, you know, when the Federal Reserve comes out, it's like the old E. F. Hutton commercial, you know, when the F. Hutton talks, people listen, you know, and everybody restaurant stops and he's dropping. Well, whenever you have a Federal Reserve chairman saying things like you know, well, I think there's some irrational exuberance in the stock market boom, everybody thinks, oh no, he thinks it's too high. He's going to do something to take it down. As everybody overreacts to everything they say. That's especially true of what the president says. Even though everybody knows what a blustering windbag Donald Trump is, they still react to this stuff as if he was a real person, a real leader. And so he comes in and he says, well, you know, I think that we're probably not going to get an iron deal. The stock market goes down, and he says, oh, we'll do another ten days. Then it goes back up. Meanwhile, everybody's paying attention. It's starting to get some traction this story about the insider trading and the drifting that's going on. And how somebody knew because they put this these massive bets in in just the right way, and multiple exchanges, a couple of different oil exchanges as well as the stock market, and massive, massive bets and did it just a couple of minutes before Trump did a whipsaw announcement. As people said, this is suspicious because there was absolutely nothing that he had said or done that people could anticipate that he's going to a complete one eighty and he completely keeps flipping like this and moving the markets one way or the other. Trump said it's up to Iranian leaders to convince him to halt the war, saying he doesn't care about making a deal anymore, and the US has got a lot of additional targets we want to hit before we leave. Now, if you are trying to negotiate with somebody, are you going to talk like that, Yeah, let's hurry up and make a deal, because I've got a lot of things i want to hit you on the way out. This is these are people that he's already blindsided and engaged in treachery and perfidy twice telling you we're going to negotiate while you're in the middle of negotiations. He uses that for a sneak attack. He's already done that twice. Now he's saying, let's hurry up and get a deal, because I've got some stuff I want to hit on my way out, he says. Iranian media reports say that Ron has complete doubt about Washington's willingness to negotiate. I'm sorry, George, they keep using your name. George Washington spending in his grave when he sees this. George Washington can't tell lie. Donald Trump can't tell the truth to save his life for his country. The Iranian naval chief has been killed in assassination. I don't know if they needed him. His entire navy had been wiped out. They had seven frigates and they were all sunk. I mean, they did have a lot of fast speedboats, but maybe that's what they were doing in Venezuela, just practicing for the Iranian navy of fast speedboats that they have. Well. Axios reports that the US has plans for a final blow despite possible ceasefire agreement coming up. In other words, that's kind of similar to what Donald Trump was saying. I want to hit him on the way out. That's something I want to hit a final blow of the Iran war. That could include massive bombing campaign or the use of ground forces or something like that. Who knows what they're going to do on the way out, just more perfidy and war crimes. The US is not ready to put boots on the ground in Iran, says an ex Indian spy chief, A guy who was the former Indian foreign minister but also headed India's external intelligence agency, said a ground invasion would be a hard sell for the American public. He said, once you put boots on the ground, that means that you've got to be prepared for body bags to come back, and that is not going to be liked by Americans. He said, although we have seen that the Israeli leaders are just fine with that. They wouldn't care whatsoever to see a lot of Americans come back in body bags. That's why I call it. If they don't talk about boots on the ground, talk about boots in the ground, you're going to be burying these troops, he said. The leader who will emerge the strongest and the tall US out of the Middle East is going to be putin. He says he believes the US is always underestimated Iran and referred to a visit that he had with Henry Kissinger in two thousand and five. He said, I was a member then of the Indian equivalent of the NSSA, and he said, Kissinger said, Duran doesn't behave We'll blow it off the face of the earth. He said, now it has been twenty one years. See, this is the kind of murderous regime that our government has become. We need to come to terms with this and understand truly what this government is. Because this murderous regime has guns pointed at us, it's got cameras pointed at us, it's got an Orwellian patalitarian police state that is pointed at us. Never forget that. And so I'm continuing on this as we have people asking, you know, what are the goals this, this two hundred billion dollar war with Iran? And that is a rhetorical question because everybody knows there are no goals of this. As I pointed out yesterday Thomas Massey saying, how long is this going to go on? And what are the goals? And is this only the first two hundred billion? How long is it going to take for this to turn into a trillion. This is what we see over and over again.
Speaker 3: Two hundred billion here, two hundred billion there. Pretty soon you're talking about real money.
Speaker 2: That's right. Yeah, she get the clip of that guy, Everick Dirickson. He was a real character, you know he was. Actually he's a Republican from Illinois of all things. Think about any Republicans from Illinois today, do you. Well, We're going to take a quick break, folks, and we'll be right back.
Speaker 1: You're listening to the David Knight Show.
Speaker 9: Tell Alexa to add the APS Radio skill and have access to the best channels anywhere, from country to blues, classic hits to news. APS Radio curates incredibly diverse playlists for you to enjoy. Get details at apsradio dot com.
Speaker 2: Well, welcome back, and I want to thank some people who have sent us contributions by check about to march. Fred and Jackie, you, HEIDB, David and Anne, Marie N, Matthew H, Ruth K, Mary N. Thank you very much. Marty T. I'm Marty Sellers, Brent and Ingrid S, David and Deborah W. James f very very familiar names. We keep seeing the same supporters each month, and you thank them as well. Because they're the ones who make this program possible. We really do appreciate it. And we've got a new supporter that's in US contribution via check hunt G thank you very much as a new supporter. So we thank you all and let me run through the list of people on zel. We have a couple of new supporters there as well. We have fuch d and we have Matthew s our new supporters there, and we have a lot of very familiar names. Susan L, Julie W, Wayne H. Brandon, M. Daniel M. Scott L, Jeffrey C. Marcos, V, Michael P. Susan L again and Lisa Kay and Matthew M. Thank you all very much, and just to let you know where we are, we are just under seventy five percent. We put the gas gage at three quarters, just to let you know, so thank you so much for your kind contribution. We keep the program available for free and we have people who you can support if you want to support the show. We have subscribe Star and we have a lot of people who support us on a subscribe Star. Really do appreciate that that they sign up to do that on a monthly basis, and so that is a big help, and you could also leave tips there if you wish. But we have links to where you can support the program on zel on cash app, an address if you want to support the program via check and again it is all there for free. If you want to get a podcast without commercials, we have a substack and we're working at We had somebody that asked us about it. Travis is working on it, trying to get something that we can send to people who have supported us in one of these formats if they want to get a get a broadcast without any commercials, give them a link in terms of if they want to support us in one of these other places. And so we're working on that and we'll let you know when we get that done. I apologize for the time that has taken us to do that, but we really do appreciate your support. Thank you. And I want to go back to what we talked about at the beginning of the week.
Speaker 1: There was.
Speaker 2: A speech that was done by BB or by I don't know if it was as Avatar or not. I'm still kind of uncertain about that. We've had some situations now where it looks like he was in public, but you know, the state of AI. And the fact is that they put out several videos are obviously rigged by AI. So you've got to ask you, so why would they do that? As people were rumors that he had been killed or injured, was in coma or something like that. And so, nevertheless, it's the content of what he has to say, because whether it's him or whether there is a situation like Biden, you've got a group of people who are doing the auto pen and the auto speech and the AI presentation of an avatar, it still represents the Israeli government. And so when he was talking about how great Jesus, how great Genghis Khan was and greater than Jesus, a lot of people said, what's going on with this? Well, I'm just quoting this other guy, But he was really showing how a secular atheist pagan like him is focused on conquering and on land and on money, on power, putting their trust not in God but putting their trust in their chariots and horses, as I would say in the Old Testament. And I think it's time for Christians to kind of wake up and understand where this is going and stop worshiping this secular government that's not even their own country, and that it's abusing our country for this. It's a very concerning thing. As a matter of fact, there was Jeffrey sachs is talking to Piers Morgan. I'm going to clip I'll play for here in a second, and that's one of the things he mentioned. He said, you got to understand there's pretty significant group of Americans who are looking at all this and you know, this is some of the stuff that's coming from Pete Hesse saying, you know, well this is good because it's the end of the world, and you know, I get helicoptered out of here that type of thing. You got to be careful that you don't fall into something like that. And more than anything, you got to be careful that you don't replace. If you are a professing Christian, you need to follow Christ. You need to try to figure out it's not that easy to try to have a relationship. You know, we all can have it at one simple aspect, but we have something we have to strive for. And yet I look at some of these churches. What they're striving for is to kind of try to figure out like some kind of a fortune telling thing, and it looks more like fortune telling and divination than it does looking at prophecy. From my perspective, at least, that's the way I look at it. And if you spend all your time trying to figure out what's going on with current events, wars and politics and foreign governments and other groups of people who deny the Lord Jesus Christ as Lord and savior, you spend all your time focused on that, you're wasting time that you could be spending trying to have a better relationship with Christ. That's just going to make the difference in your life, folks. It's you know, we look at all of these problems that are coming along. There's a lot of bad news in the world, isn't there. You know, there's nothing but clouds on the horizon, whether you're looking at economics or peace or war or any of the rest of the stuff. And yet there can be in your life a joy, a peace that passes any kind of secular understanding. Certainly not Yaho's not going to understand it. Trump's not going to understand it. These guys are busy trying to figure out how they can kill somebody to take their land or property. And so it's not it's a piece that they don't have. They're going to wake up at six am raging at some group or some people across the world. That's really what you want to focus on. And it bothers me a great deal to see that non Christians think that what these people are focused on is Christianity. They're not following Christ. They're following current events. They're following secular political governments. They're not following Christ. And when Jesus said, you know you search the scriptures because you think they give you eternal life. Some people are searching the scriptures because they think they're going to get helicoptered out of here without having to die. But he said they testify of me. If he were to come back and look at this, he would say, you search scriptures, because then then you think you've got a title deed to most of the Middle East. That's what Zionism is really about. Except what we're looking for is not a temporary expanse of land. We're looking for an eternal relationship, eternal life with Christ. That's what brings peace to people. That's what's really valuable. Was it profit a man to gain the entire Middle East and lose his own soul. These people are not just at war with these Gulf state countries, they are at war with the Lord. And again read their own scriptures. Why do they rage at God and his anointed? And that is the sad part about it. And I just have to say, and it's important for us to say this because people need to understand that is not what Christianity is about at all. Christianity is about the Lord Jesus Christ, not about and they have replaced that's a real replacement theology. They replaced Christ with a secular political state. It's always easy to create an idol, and we've got a lot of these Christian nationalists that are doing the same thing with America. Right, So you can put the American political government or system, or you can you can even do that with your family, right. I've seen that in some homeschooling churches that I've had some involvement with. You can make an idol out of anything, even out of good things like the family. And it's really sad when you make an idol out of something that is as evil as these political systems. So at the bottom, a natural selection of the fittest individuals and groups and a struggle wherein goodness receives no favors. That's really the philosophy extended of this guy Will Durant that Netanyahu is quoting. And you notice what that says. A natural selection of the fittest individuals, a survival of the fittest. This goes back to a kind of evolutionary nihilism. That's what wil Durant was putting out. That's the context of where he says, well, Genghis Kan is greater than Jesus Christ, because this is coming from a godless, evolutionary nihilism worldview. And yet we look at this and we see that God is in control. That is a very stabilizing thing that gives you an anchor, put something under your feet. Otherwise, I just don't know how these people get through life. You know, they're constantly looking behind them thinking somebody's going to take something from them, because that's what they would do. It's going to be survival of the fittest. So you've got to get these people before they get you. That's how we're in this war right now with Iran. I got to get them before they get us. He argued that Israel, along with the world's democracies has quote no choice but to quote a posse their enemies and time while there is still time. So again, out of an evil heart that rejects God and is in rebellion to God, comes this war, this death that they are inflicting on everybody. We have no choice but to get these people before they get asked. That's what happens when you have pushed the Lord Jesus Christ out of your life and you want to become Ginghis Khan. Nettana, who responded, he said, all he meant to convey was that a quote morally superior civilization may still fall to a ruthless enemy if it doesn't have the power to defend itself. Let's understand that you will become a ruthless civilization if you have the values, if you value what Ginghis Khan did. If you decide that you're going to take out your enemies before they have a chance to take you out, you're going to kill everybody around you. That is the kind of Machiavelian path to unhappiness. Quite frankly, yes.
Speaker 3: The idea that Jesus isn't greater than Genghis Khan can only happen from someone that's strictly looking at the material world. Christ was very clear that his kingdom is not of this world, but Nata who wants to make it that his kingdom is only the greater Israel project. Until they get all that land, then it will be even more.
Speaker 2: That's right. And when you go to the church that I think the first name is John Hagi, who was in San Antonio. He's got a big megachurch. They have Israeli flags up, they bring in Israeli politicians and it's current events and Israel Israel Israel all the time. They basically have pushed Christ and God out of their church. I'll look at this sense, why would anybody go to a church like that. I just don't see how there is any comfort at all in placing your trust in a government, especially a foreign government. It's not going to do anything to help you at all. Unofficial Israeli spokesperson Elon Levy insisted that Mike doesn't make right, but without it, the righteous perish, do they? God's hand is too short to save. See that's the key thing. You know, we go back and take a look at the things we all faced as individuals. A lot of you faced situations where you had there was a threat you were going to lose your job, lose your career that you'd work for and invested a lot of time in to get to where you were, and it was all going to be taken away from you. And many people did it anyway because they had they had real religious objections to this, and they trusted God to take care of them. You know, I haven't talked to a single person that took that lonely path, that gave up their job and their position because they wanted to follow God and follow their conscience. I've not talked to a single person who has any regrets. They all are as better as well off. Most of them are much much better. They wound up starting their own business, or they found an employer who was actually a good employer, somebody that's going to treat you like a human being instead of an animal that's part of their inventory. They all came out better. Why because they put their trust in God. God says that he will honor those who honor him. Can we not trust that is the only promise in the Bible, the promise that Israel gets all the Middle East, And that's not even promised that's not promised. God made promises to them. He had Joshua say, and God has fulfilled that promise. He's given you all the land that he promised. He also promised that he would take them out if they didn't follow him. So yeah, he does keep those promises, doesn't he. So Durant's original historical assessment, delivered from a perch of smug secularism, unquestionably did diminish Christ's historical stature. Elsewhere, they trace how contemporary Christianity has progressed to the idea that Jesus is a tame lion unnerved by the Jesus of old paintings who cast people onto the fires of hell. Gentle main lion Jesus now appears no match for Genghis Khan and no wonder As Dorothy Sayers said, we have effective efficiently paired the clause of the Lion of Judah certified him as meek and mild, and recommended him as a fitting household pet for pale curates and pious old ladies. So that's one of the reasons why C. S. Lewis would portray as in the Lion as a picture of Christ. He would make sure that the kids realize that he's really dangerous. You know, you gotta watch out. Like many Jews whose identity is more in natural and cultural than religious, Netanyah, who has inherited the secular liberal legacy, deep in the heart of Jewish self understanding is a belief that absolutely no one is coming to save the Jews accept the Jews. And again, this is what we talked about earlier this week, the different interpretations of Christian versus the Jewish interpretation of Isaiah fifty three, the Rabbinical Jews after Jesus, because remember we've found from the dead Seas rolls that they predated Christ by seven hundred years. And so the book of Isaiah throughout is talking about how God's people had turned from him. And so if God's people have turned from him, and as Isaiah said, all all have sinned, all have gone their own way like sheep, we've all gone astray. Right, So if that's the case, how do you get if the servant then is not a redeeming Messiah but the collective group of Israel. If they are under condemnation for each having gone their own way, and there is no one righteous, not one, how then do they can they then be sinless. At the same time, you've got a self contradictory statement there if you don't see the servant as being a figure like Christ who is sinless and dying for the sins of the people, not just the Israelis, but everybody, all the nations. And so there's issues like that, and that's what happens. That's why I say we look at Zionism, when we look at dispensationalism. What it's doing is replacement theology, replacing Christ with Israel, which is what the rabbinical commentators did in Isaiah fifty three. They replaced the Messiah the Savior with the nation of Israel. It is self contradictory. We will save ourselves, we don't need anybody. Nobody is coming, and so we're in this and we've got to get everybody else before they get us. That's why you see the kinds of atrocities being committed by the Israeli government, because it comes from that attitude. Out of the heart come these actions. As a man thinks, so is he. They see themselves not only as the last best hope for their own people, but for all of civilization, and they are saving the world right now they think while Christians dream about flying away to heaven someday, that's how they see us. And I'm afraid there's a lot of Christians who live their life that way. Christ is not merely an admirable man who told the world to be kind and then got murdered for his efforts. You know, that's you know the whole thing that well, he took on the bankers, and the bankers killed him. That's a bad understanding. He said, no one takes my life from me. I lay it down for my friends, and I can take it back up again. And he did that deliberately. And his death is not merely one more historical event that is sad, and a long line of sad historical events. Christ did not require our assistance to save the world, nor will he require our permission to subdue it when he returns in judgment and great glory. And so that's why when you look at the Zionists like Huckabee, they ignore Christ, and they do a great disservice to him and a great disservice to the people that they should be giving the Gospel to, especially the Jewish people. Don't worry, you don't need to I've heard Paul White say that, don't worry you don't they're Jewish, You don't need to give them the Gospel. Yes they need it. And so what is the fruit of this when we single out one group of people, or one group of people single out themselves and say that they are better than everybody else. Isn't that what the Germans were famous for with their master race. Well, you wind up with things like this. Gwn Greenwal said he was surprised to see the prohibitions against any of the bds. The boycott, divest, and forget what the essay is about. But people who want to do an economic boycott of Israel that's prohibited in most states.
Speaker 10: Thirty six states, mostly Red states, but not only And I know you heard me talk about there's Attucker, there's a lawn place that says if you want to have a contract with the state government, you have to certify that you do not support or participate in the government a boycott of Israel. You can boycott the United States and other states. You can boycott North Carolina, you can boycott Norway or Indonesia or Peru. You just can't boycott this one country, Israel. And I actually profiled a woman who had strolling job performances in Texas where she was a speech pathologist in Austin school district, but she supported a boycott of Israel and she got fired. This is unbelievable that as citizen in the United States, if you want a contract with the state, you have to certify you don't participate in a boycott or support a boycott of a foreign country. There's no similar laws for Palestinians because the power center in our governments and did our financial private sector power centers are obviously far more pro Israel than anything else.
Speaker 2: So yeah, thirty six states that sevent you cannot boycott Israel or there'll be repercussions for you. Take a look at this sheriff arrested somebody who did a meme criticizing him, and they put up some Jewish memes there. I don't know if the sheriff is Jewish. Now do you remember trying Lance. Do you remember if he was Jewish or not?
Speaker 3: I had heard he wasn't, but I'm not sure.
Speaker 2: Well, I'll just let you see the clip here and we'll talk about it.
Speaker 11: I'll give you this by way of example.
Speaker 12: Some sponscum felt empowered and emboldened enough to put this picture of me up to try to threaten and intimidate me, which.
Speaker 11: Of course he didn't do because I signed up for this.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm not at all about.
Speaker 11: This, right, A bunch of terrible things.
Speaker 2: I've got really thick skins. So somebody puts a picture of me up with a Star of David on my forehead, I'm perfectly fine with that.
Speaker 12: I signed up for the way it was arrested today in Wisconsin. If this person is emboldened and empowered enough by the.
Speaker 2: First Amendment.
Speaker 11: To do this for me, what does he do to a kid? What does he do to a Jewish family walking down the street?
Speaker 2: Think of the meme he would tell me.
Speaker 11: And that's because of the normalization of this.
Speaker 12: He's so mean television and saying Okay, I feel empowered enough that I can do this.
Speaker 11: Well, A, you can't, and.
Speaker 2: B why not? If you think this is what the hate speech turns into.
Speaker 12: Folks Again, what are you going to do in a in an alley or in a street to a Jewish family or a kid walking down the street.
Speaker 2: If you've got the nerve to criticize me the share think what they do to anybody else is not as important as me. How THEU that is. I remember when Rowan Atkinson years ago and unfortunately they got a temporary reprieve, but it didn't last long. Trying to shut down these hate speech laws. He made a he talked about how it's going to be the end of comedy, you know, he and John Clees and a lot of people like that. And he said, please insult me. Go ahead, insult me. I can take it because I want to have free speech. And uh, it's we don't want to live like that. That's one of the most disgusting clips I've seen this week is that sheriff. Imagine this guy, this pond scum who put a clip up of me, and he's got like, what was it, like dreadlocks or whatever they have the ultra orthodox.
Speaker 3: It's the curly sideburned thing.
Speaker 2: I don't know what they call curly hair. I don't know what it's called. But and then he's got a star of David on his heading. Go he did this of me? How dare him do something like that? He is empowered and embolden, Yeah, by the First Amendment, which you swore to hold. It's pretty pathetic and then we've got this. This is a US sergeant who has been kicked out because they didn't like what he had to say about a foreign government, Israel.
Speaker 13: So after twenty years of service in the military, yesterday I got pulled into an officer's office and counseled for posts that I have on my social media. During the counseling, they told me I'm under investigation as a threat to national security.
Speaker 2: Which nation.
Speaker 13: When I asked for proof like what the posts were yesterday, they refused to give it to me.
Speaker 6: They made me come back today.
Speaker 2: To further go over stuff.
Speaker 13: They gave me the proof, and the proof they gave me are anti Israel post. Now, I when I joined the military, I took an allegiance to support the United States of America. I did not ever take an allegiance to support Israel. But yet I am deemed a national a threat to national security because I do not support Israel and there genocide against the Palestinian people.
Speaker 6: Yes, you heard that right.
Speaker 13: I am deemed a threat to national security because I don't support Israel's genocide against the Palestinian people.
Speaker 2: That's right. And if you are a student.
Speaker 13: Does not supporting them.
Speaker 2: They will threaten to have this follow you your entire life.
Speaker 8: If you target Jewish students, your actions will not disappear into the darkness. We will shine shine a light on you that, thanks to Google and SEO, will follow you for the rest of your life. When you look for a job, when you look for a spouse, when you look for a nanny, when you look for anything.
Speaker 2: Our world, lady, we're going to shine a light on you because we don't appreciate people coming to our country and trying to shut down our constitution, threatening us. You want to know who owns you as those you're not allowed to criticize. We're not going to be owned by these Zionists who are trying to take over our government. We will criticize our own government, and we will criticize your government. And the more you do this, the more we will criticize you. And justly so. As a matter of fact, we've got a situation right here in Tennessee. We've got this thug state senator who put a bill in to say, well, you're not going to be even allowed to refer to that geographical area as Palestine. You have to refer to it as Judea and Samaria. You know, like Huckabee wants to refer to it. This is a journalist with the Tennessee Haller, and the guy is Jewish himself. And this Jewish journalist engages this senator, who then threatens him. Of course, I'm going.
Speaker 7: To that veteran saying that that bill came from an organization that believes in annexation.
Speaker 11: What do you think about that? Who gave you that bill? Okay, senator gave you that bill? About the west Man?
Speaker 2: Who gave it to you?
Speaker 6: And you worried at.
Speaker 7: All about Israel's influence on your netherland as they pushed us to war? You know, they pushed us into a war, Senator Rose, and here you are doing their bidding.
Speaker 11: What do you think about?
Speaker 6: Thank you, you're welcome.
Speaker 11: What do you think about that, Senator Rolls?
Speaker 7: What do you think about that you're doing Israel's bidding as they push us into war?
Speaker 11: I say this as a g a family and Israel. Senator Rose, Why are you doing Israel as they push.
Speaker 6: Us at home? You know, I'm not just because.
Speaker 11: Can you give us sat.
Speaker 6: With them?
Speaker 11: So let me how many conversations that you're not going to?
Speaker 6: But I'm not gonna talk. No, no, sorry, I did not say if we were home.
Speaker 11: If we were home, you do what he didn't. Yeah, the camera is the witness that he did, So don't worry about that. Why are you doing Israel's bidding while amazing? That's the question.
Speaker 2: This is right here in Tennessee.
Speaker 7: Are you concerned at all that you're doing Israel.
Speaker 2: Boot liquor for Israel? And this is a Jewish reporter calling him out on this.
Speaker 11: It's not just Democrats.
Speaker 7: This isn't a partisan issue. Why is it our business to be changing the name of something? Take a swing at me then, Paul, go ahead, see what happens. Paul, You're too old to be doing stuff like that. Man, I'm too old to be threatening people.
Speaker 6: Dude.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Again, the reporter is justin Canoe and he has a publication called Tennessee Holler. And he said, why are you doing Israel's bidding as they're pushing us into war? He said, and I say this as a Jew who has family in Israel. He said, you're doing is real is bidding. And he said, you know, if I was at home, i'd bust your face right now threatening me. No, sir, I'm not certainly sounds like a threat. And then the other guy says, well, I'm the witness that he didn't in the canoe says, the camera is the witness that he did. So don't worry about that. She had this guy on to talk to him. Good job. You know. That's one thing I really hate. They want to shut everybody down. No criticism is allowed. They can do whatever they want as long as they want. They can target civilians, they can make it clear that they want to kill everybody because they want the land, and hey, who are we to argue with them. If they want the land, they can take it right. Well, you have the UK Telegraph cave to it. The Tennessee holler didn't good for you, but the UK Telegraph did cave to all this. There was an article about the Epstein Empire and they talked about Christians and Hesbelah. The Telegraph has removed an article from its website that's in the UK about the close ties between Hesbela and the Christian town of raz Bilbeck in northeastern Lebanon. The story, which is accessible for only about a day, portrayed the militant movement in a positive light while mentioning the local resentment of Israel. The story was published on Monday, amid the ongoing Israeli military offensive against Hesbolah in Lebanon that began earlier this month and has already left more than eight hundred and eighty people dead, over two thousand injured, and about a million people displaced. When Jerusalem launched the campaign after Hesbola launched waves of strikes on the Jewish state and retaliation for the killing of Iranian Supreme Leader Ali Khamenei Kamani and a joint US Israeli campaign against Iran. According to the now inaccessible article, the residents of ras Balbeck formed a strong bond with Hesbola when the militants came to their defense against attacks by ISIS militants between twenty thirteen and twenty seventeen. Hesbela also reportedly aided the town with medical care during the COVID nineteen pandemic, supplied electricity generators and even gave them Christmas trees. Well, we can't talk about that, So the UK Telegraph, which is a major international publication, took the article down because you can't show that there is anything good about some groups of people, right, we have to have this tribalism. We have to have the master race, or the chosen people, or whatever they want to call it. The relationship between the village and Hesbelah, they said, is stronger than that with the they have with the Pope. The head of the town with six thousand strong Catholic population, told the Telegraph, adding that the Shia Muslim movement members quote protect our churches. Israel is our first enemy. Hesbelah is our friend, they said. A Muslim refugee residing in the village also told journalists that Hesbelo was allegedly fighting child eating Epstein people who say that we are not human. On Tuesday, Israeli Defense Minister Israel Katz announced plans for the occupation of southern Lebanon up to the Latani River, some forty kilometers north of the Lebanese border, that's about twenty four miles. Hesbela has called West Jerusalem's plans an existential threat, adding that it has no choice but to fight. Well. He had John Kiriaku on with Joe Rogan, and he had this to say about what is going on with the settlers and the land there.
Speaker 14: Talking about the West Bank right where just two weeks ago a Christian village ceased to exist because settlers from New Jersey took all their houses. You know what happens next from New Jersey.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 14: There are a lot of synagogues in New York, New Jersey, Toronto that have these things called real estate seminars where you can put your name on a list and then they call you and say, hey, house just opened up over here in this Arab village that's not Arab anymore. Come and take your house.
Speaker 7: You are stealing my house.
Speaker 3: And if I don't stealing, someone else is going to steal this.
Speaker 14: And the two weeks ago the village that the one of the last remaining Christian villages.
Speaker 2: Drives me crazy.
Speaker 7: So what do you think they're overall strategies they eventually want to just take over all oh house.
Speaker 14: I think we should We should believe the Israelis when they tell us that they believe in greater Israel.
Speaker 2: That's right? And what does greater Israel look like?
Speaker 15: In twenty twenty four, an Israeli soldier was photographed in Gaza wearing this badge. It shows an imagined country stretching from the Nile in Egypt to the Euphrates in Iraq. It includes all of Palestine, Jordan, Lebanon, and chunks of Syria, Egypt, Iraq and Saudi Arabia. It's called Greater Israel, what Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin net Yahoo calls a historic and spiritual mission. Today, Israel's internationally recognized territory covers almost twenty one thousand square kilometers. The territory on that badge roughly half a million square kilometers. Basically twenty five times larger. Is Greater Israel already happening on the ground. A smaller version already exists Israel plus the occupied Palestinian territories, plus the Goal and heights taken from Syria about twenty seven thousand square kilometers, with eight hundred thousand settlers on illegally occupied land. The big version seen on the badge would absorb, in whole or in part, land from seven sovereign nations where over one hundred and twenty million people live, supported by settlers, and given a nod by the US Ambassador to Israel, Mike Huckabee. But where did the idea come from? It traces back to Genesis fifteen eighteen, where God makes a covenant with Abraham, promising his descendants that land. It is quoted by the founder of modern Zionism, Theodore Hertzel in eighteen ninety eight as the borders of a future Jewish state. Decades later, the idea became a strategy. In nineteen eighty two, Voted Yinon, a former Israeli Foreign Ministry official, published a strategy for Israel in the nineteen eighties. The article argued that Israel's security required the fragmentation of surrounding Arab states. In nineteen ninety six, a policy paper for Netanyahu called a Clean Break recommended abandoning the Oslo peace process and weakening Iraq, Syria, and Lebanon. From Herzel to Netanyahu, more than a century apart, there's one trajectory. You don't take the land, you break the states around you until no one can stop you from taking what you want. That pattern is playing out right now. Finance Minister Bezelel Smotrich laid out the strategy in a leaked recording do the annexation without calling it annexation. His map claims eighty two percent of the occupied West Bank. He vowed to add a million Israeli settlers to Palestinian land, about half of Israelis polled support expanding control over Palestinian territories and pursuing annexation. Support for negotiating a Palestinian state has collapsed to just one in ten in Gaza, Lebanon, Syria, Iran. The wars of the past two years almost all fall within the borders of the Greater Israel map. Many steps are similar a military operation, a buffer zone, and then outposts, settlements, and annexation. Israel has never officially defined its borders. In nineteen forty eight, its first Prime Minister, David Ben Gurion refused, saying Israel would expand beyond partition once it built its strength. Since then, every border Israel has ever drawn has been temporary. Every expansion has been permanent.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's the bigger issue right there. And I think when we look at this war, Israel always shooting whenever they tried to. Trump might try to pull it back and try to a ceasefire or something, try to find an exit, but he can't because the Israelis start shooting things. And the Israelis would love to provoke the Iranians and attack them and have them follow through on their retaliatory promise and destroy most of the Gulf States, that softens them up, breaks them apart right for the conquest. That's exactly what they're looking at. And when we look at what Huckabee said in terms of this is the clip I played earlier this week.
Speaker 14: Have you seen this?
Speaker 16: Abram's descendants are the ones who have the right to have this land?
Speaker 2: Correct? Yes? Okay?
Speaker 16: Why don't we do genetic testing on everybody in the land and find out who Abram's descendants are? It's really simple. We've cracked the human genome. We can do that. Why don't we do that? Would you be against doing that?
Speaker 17: I I have no idea what that would prove? I mean, maybe it would be what.
Speaker 16: Do you mean, what would it would prove who Abram's descendants are? And who has a right to lift here and who doesn't according to the theology that you yourself just explained. And so I'm very confused as to why we don't do that. If you believe the theology that you've just explained to me, would we do.
Speaker 17: That all over the world?
Speaker 16: Everybody is the only country in the world that you've said has this covenant with God that this people have a moral, illegal right to the land.
Speaker 17: But there are people who may not have bloodlines but who have converted to Judaism. Are they going to be able to live here? You're going to kick them out?
Speaker 16: By your standards, they can't live here. You just said no, that they have a right to live here because God gave them the land, because they're the sentence of Abram.
Speaker 17: This of Abraham. But if they're the spiritual descendants of Abraham and they've now decided that they're converting to Judaism, then do they have a right to live in Israel?
Speaker 16: Since you have since you began this conversation by asking me, did I think they had a right to come here?
Speaker 6: Yeah, that's my question was.
Speaker 2: And I play that clip a second time because if you're Christian, you need to understand how anti Christian. The theology that I could be as selling is no one comes to the Father. But by me said Christ, you can become anyone. It's available to anybody to become a child of God. It's available to anybody to be God's people. It's those who follow him, those who trust him, those who believe in him. That is the Christian doctrine. It's not based on genealogy at all, and so it's kind of interesting to hear Howckabee say that, Well, you know, they can be God's chosen people if they just join, if they start practicing the Jewish religion. Well, there's nothing in the Jewish religion that even pretends to take away people's transgressions or sins. For the last two thousand years since the Temple was destroyed, they don't even go through a process of animal sacrifice to take away sins. So what are you telling these people? Why would Huckabee do this? He has denied Christ, and he is denying Christ to these people saying that, well, if they become a Jewish, now they're God's chosen people, but not if they follow Christ right, And so that is the key thing, folks. They remove God, they remove Christ, they remove the good News, and that's what we cannot allowed to have happened. This is the issue of our day. And if we're going to take a back seat to this kind of judaizing that is being done through Huckabee, these people are going to take everything away from us. As you see them taking away our free speech, our free exercise, religion. There's no telling where there's no endpoint to this. It's just like this war with Iran for them, there's no endpoint to this, and we need to be pointing to christ not to some foreign political entity. You've got the quibbling that is going on with everything from the people who are reflexively supporting Israel all the time. Jennis Praeger rips Tucker Carlson for saying his only loyalty is to the American people. And he's there with a Daily Wire with Jeremy Boring, who is the co founder of it, along with Ben Shapiro, the Daily Wire, and the two of them are talking about Tucker Carlson. They don't like anybody who criticizes Israel. And he says, why would he say his only loyalty is to this country? Why is that Christian? He said, that's your only loyalty. I just don't get it. It's a tribal based morality that I don't relate to. And they're talking about He says, yeah, he's hired a lot of Daily former Daily Wire employees and by all accounts, they really like working for him. He shows a lot of loyalty to them, so he's got other loyalties. Why would he say his only loyalty is to America? Well, he's talking about political loyalties, obviously, and we're looking at situations where people have divided loyalties. You know, we got people in Congress that are showing up in israelly military uniforms to Congress. What does that say about your divided loyalty? He says that Tucker's got some loyalty to his family, one would assume, to his brother very publicly, very obviously, and to some of these employees. He said, So it's not only loyalty, and I don't know why it would be good if it were his only loyalty, he said. Brager went on to say, I'm not America first. I'm morality first. What is good and then what is true? Those are my first loyalties. Well, then I guess he would oppose bb on Gaza, right, because what is being done there is not moral. It's not good. The issue is, he says, is it America first or is it America only? Well, it's not either of those, and it shouldn't be that for you and me either, right, it should be christ first. Right, That's one of the things he said, Make America great again? How about making America Christian again in terms of its values and I'm not saying we want to establish a state religion. That's the furthest thing that we should be looking for. That's the problem I have with these people like Pete Hegseth who are identify themselves as Christian nationalists. That is a perversion of Christ. As Lance said, you know, Minded is my kingdom, is not of this world. And so yes, we should work for the peace of our country, for the prosperity of our country. We should be focused on that first. We should be focused on our family. But what should come first is Christ. Christ is King and should be king in our life. That is the path to peace and to happiness. So, but it's not allowed for us to say that. If you say that Christ is king, they come after you, even though that has been what Christians believe and attests to from millennia. Now these people are coming after us and telling us that we can't do that. Well, We're going to stop at this point because I've got an interview coming up. I've got the utter in chief of the New American mister Benoit, and I'm very anxious to talk to him about what he sees happening with this war as well as with this country. And with America. First, we go to take a quick break and we will be right back.
Speaker 1: Stay with us, Liberty, It's your move.
Speaker 2: And now the David Knight Show.
Speaker 4: Elvis the Beatle and the Sweet Sounds of Motown. Find them on the Oldies Channel at apsradio dot com.
Speaker 2: Joining us now is Gary Benoy. He has been working with The New American for nearly fifty years, is just at the cusp of it. He is now the editor in chief of the New America, the publication of the John Birch Society. We're going to talk to him about his book. I really like the title of this, the John Birch Society, the Vanguard of the Americanist Cause. I think that's a great way to put it, and I think it's a good description of what they do. But we're going to begin by talking about the constitutional issues about declaring war since we're looking at this Iran war. Thank you for joining us, Gary.
Speaker 6: Oh, thank you, so happy be on your program, David.
Speaker 2: Well, thank you. You know, we look at this, We've talked about so many different aspects. The number one issue for me personally is the moral issue, but of course there's practical issues involved with all of this. There's also legal issues, which we're going to talk about. But the only thing they seem to be interested in is lethal issues. How many people can we kill? That's what we hear from feed Eggxeth all the time. He always wants to talk about lethality, lethality, but it never talks about that is there. So let's talk a little bit about the Constitution and war because we've had a slight pushback from the House and from the Senate on this, and of course, with the War Powers Act, the President was supposed to once they initiate acts of war against another country, they're supposed to notify Congress within forty eight hours. So they had Rubio go over and talk to the Gang of Eight, a term which I cannot find in the Constitution. Maybe you know it. Where it is in the Constitution, I can't find it. And so he talks to the leaders of the two different parties and a couple other people and told them that we had been pushed into it by Israel and that was the end of it. You know, we don't have any more discussions. And there have been bills that have been brought up in both the House and the Senate to say that we want to have a declaration of war before we continue with this. Those have both been shut down. And according to the War Powers Act, if there's not a declaration of war within sixty days, the president would have to withdraw. But of course that's not the way that it has worked for the longest time, is it.
Speaker 6: No, it's not. And actually you mentioned, David that you could not find the Gang of Eight terminology in the Constitution. But I can't not only find that, I also cannot find the War Powers Act in the Constitution. That's right, and the War Powers Act, of course, that was something that was done during the Vietnam War era to try to change things in the future where the president can just not will nearly go to war and have that war continue and escalated as long as he wants. But even the War Powers Act, I would argue, is unconstitutional. I would go back to the provisions and the Constitution itself, and those provisions are very clearly warded, assume me warded, and they assigned or the provisions assigned in the Constitution. It's an Article one, section eight assign most war powers to Congress, not to the president, specifically regarding the decision whether or not to go to war. That is specifically Congress. That is totally Congress. And the way it's word in the Constitution is the congressional power to declare war.
Speaker 2: That's right.
Speaker 6: And you know, David, the only reason they use the word declare as opposed to the word make is because the funding fathers did recognize, well, my goodness, what if the United States of America is subjected to a sudden attack and we have you know, the troops coming into America, and then the president would have to violate the Constitution in order to save the country from that sudden attack. That's the only reason why they made the word declare rather than the word make.
Speaker 2: That's right, and of course we need to be able to declare our causes for this declare. What the end is? The end goal? As many people said, if you don't have a declared ending to your war, it's never going to end, right, And so it just keeps going on on because we don't have it. We got these moving goals posts, and of course people get drawn into this with a tit and tat. That happens with war always. But you're absolutely right. Even the War Powers Act, of course, is not there. I view that as kind of a desperate act from Congress saying and we really mean it now. Exactly, They don't really mean it now.
Speaker 6: This is you know, how all of a sudden, all these liberal Democrats have discovered the Constitution. Yeah, on this specific.
Speaker 2: Thing, they are right.
Speaker 6: The president should not act as a king.
Speaker 2: That's right.
Speaker 6: The president should not have the power of a king to just have a war whenever he wants to. But you know, I can't help thinking, in particular, when you look at history, that if you head right now a Democrat president rather than a Republican president, that all of a sudden the Democrats would be taking the opposite position.
Speaker 2: Oh, we know, they would absolutely would, yes. And of course, when you look at the Senate, it was only forty seven percent of the senators, along partisan lines pretty much, that voted to stop this act of aggression, which is really what this war is. And in the House side it was slightly closer. It was forty nine percent saying we need to stop this and fifty one percent saying we don't care, do whatever you want. That is a sad situation. You know, I look at this and I think back to Mark Levin and his you know, a lot of the people trying to put together a constitutional convention to change the Constitution. And I know that the John Birch Society has warned about the dangers of this significantly. And I look at it and I say, well, if we've got a bunch of people who are not interested in following the constitution we've got, why would we allow that gang of people to write a new constitution because they won't even follow the rules that they've got right now?
Speaker 6: Oh, I agree with you completely regarding that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so's we're in a bad situation right now, aren't we.
Speaker 6: Yes, of course it is true that the funding Fathers put into the Constitution a provision for having an Article five convention. I would say that today would be the worst possible time we could employ that, yes, because there's so much of a lack of understanding on the part of the people today. And you know, if you go back to the Founding Fathers, you did have people of wisdom, and they created the government large enough to protect our freedom, but not so large that the government become a destroyer of the freedom that was supposed to protect. And what would happen today if we opened up a new convention?
Speaker 2: I agree with that, yeah, and wouldn't be.
Speaker 6: Just members of the John Bridges Society who would be there.
Speaker 2: It'd be the people who don't care what's in the Constitution and are going to do whatever they want. And that'd be an incredibly dangerous thing. Speaking of which, one of the things I just recently talked about, we have some really scary moves being made in terms of artificial intelligence and sweeping aside the Tenth Amendment to allow the federal government to rush forward with this as really a surveillance and speech control tool. And this has been introduced by both the Congress as well as a White House. And we've got a new bill that has come out by Marshall Blackburn, who will probably be the next governor of Tennessee, where I live, and she has utter contempt for what she calls a patchwork of regulations. That really is what the tenth Amendment is about, having the ability for different states to have different regulations for various things. But we know how from a practical standpoint, how that works. They want to be able to pull everything together in Washington so they can control the supposed regulatory body. The regulatory capture that will result will allow them to do whatever they wish. So it is a move to stop all regulation and to federalize all artificial intelligence. It's a very very dangerous move I think that's happening.
Speaker 6: Well, I agree completely. It is very very dangerous. And of course the founding fathers recognize the corrupting influence of power. So when they created the the federal government, they did not want to put all the power of government into a single part. And so what they did was they defined a few powers that government could have on the national level, and then they took those few specified powers and they divided them among the three branches of government, the executive, the legislative, in the judicial. And then they built in a brilliant system of checks and balances to try to prevent power from being consolidated, let's say, in the executive branch or into another branch, so the various branches could check themselves. But then they took all other powers of government, and of course this is where the Tenth Amendment comes in, all other powers, and they reserve them to the people and to the estates.
Speaker 2: That's right, that's right. And so this is it's almost like if you go back to the Lord of the Rings analogy It's like they found this new ring of power which is incredibly powerful of this artificial intelligence, the ability to be able to go back and audit everybody or everything and very fine detail, and to collate all the information that they've been collecting on people for a very long time. I remember over a decade ago talking about the massive amounts of information that they were saving. I had an interview with William Benny, who was global technical head of the NSA, and he was saying, Yeah, they're saving everything on everybody, and they're just waiting until they've got the computer power to go back and organize all this stuff and collate it. That's where we are right now. It's a very very dangerous thing. When I look at the powers that are being put into a police surveillance state. It truly is stunning to see what they're doing. And it is the ultimate consolidation of power, isn't it sure.
Speaker 6: And so much of it is being done in the name of what is often called conservatism or call law and order. Obviously, we believe that our rights should be protected. That's the purpose of a government, but we don't want to take it to the point where we have a police state, because a government big enough to do everything that you'd wanted to do protection everything else, is big enough to take away from you everything you have. Desponding fathers imagine was that law enforcement, that that would belong to the states and to local communities. And the idea, of course, if you have any pen and police departments, that those departments would be beholden to the communities that they protect and serve. But then you take those powers and you transfer them into the hands of the national government and create a national police state. What happens is then those police are beholden to the central government in Washington, and that's not what we want. But the thing is, conspirators for global control, they don't come right out and say, well, gae we want to enslave you. We want to have complete and absolute power. So those they say things like, well, we need these powers in order to fight illegal immigration, or we need these powers in order to fight crime, or in order to fight terrorism. And certainly we need to fight terrorism, we need to fight the criminal element and whatnot, but let's not use that as a pretext in order to consolidate all power into the hands of the government. Because of that happens, then what happens is the government becomes a criminal government.
Speaker 2: That's right.
Speaker 6: We've seen it happen so many times. We've seen it happen with Nazi Germany. We've seen it happen with the Soviet Union and whatnot. And you know, a good lesson to remember in history is that the German people were beguiled into voting themselves into slavery. They voted the Hitler's National Socialist Power Party, which is all called also what is called the Nazi Party, into power, and they were told that Hitler would make Germany great again and prosperous and whatnot. But of course he deliberate tyranny instead.
Speaker 2: I've had a lot of people get very angry with me because I say, yeah, it's uh, I agree with the immigration stuff, but let's make sure that we're going to have a police force that is going to follow the law, that's not going to be a law under themselves with absolute immunity, I said, because then they become the most dangerous threat to us. And that's really the case. But a lot of people say, well, no, no, no, we want to have we have this particular problem that we perceive, and of course, always the solution that is given to you. Is since they've got one giant hammer coming out of Washington, they perceive everything as a nail, and so we want to give carte blanc to the federal police force to do whatever they wish. I said, that is the most dangerous thing we could have, and when we look at it, we can put on the list in terms of excuses for getting rid of any protections against excessive use of force. We could put on there. What we saw during COVID, the public health issue, and I think we talk about conspiracies. I guess it's just a coincidence that all of the governments around the world are basically doing the same nonsensical stuff at the same time, right, exactly the same things, you know.
Speaker 6: But COVID, I would say, or specifically the COVID policies, those were a wake up call to a lot of people.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, they've.
Speaker 6: Killed a lot of Americans because who could have imagined until then, Well, I guess a few of us could, but very few people could have imagined until the COVID policies, the lockdowns, the mandates were put in place that those things could happen in the United States of America. I mean, who could have imagined before two.
Speaker 2: Yeah, not even me. And I was very cynical about that. I was absolutely just shaking my heads, like why isn't anybody having a problem with this. I mean, they've moved the overton windows so far that they defenestrated the Bill of Rights. You know.
Speaker 6: The good news is, though, I think that those policies were put in place again today, I think a lot more people would not go along with it, don't you.
Speaker 2: I hope not. But you know, there hasn't been any penalty paid by these people. And usually if they admit that they did something wrong, they said, well, I'm sorry, we'll do it quicker next time, and we'll do it more thoroughly. That seems to be the comeback that we see from these commissions of Inquiry that are in different countries. They come back, if they'll admit any wrongdoing, they'll say, yeah, the problem is we didn't do enough, and we didn't do it early enough, and we'll do better next time. That's not the message that I get from all that at all. Yeah.
Speaker 6: Absolutely, it had a testable loaning to see how far they could go.
Speaker 2: Yeah, oh yeah, absolutely, and they moved that over to the window didn't they truly is amazing. Well, let's talk a little bit about your book and about the history of the John Birth Society, because I think it's a very fascinating history. I first heard of the John Birch Society as it was being attacked as this crank a conspiracy theorist group out there by William F. Buckley. I eventually figured out where William F. Bucket was coming from and eventually figured out what the John Bird Society was about. But that was when I was in college and I heard the other viewpoint. Talk a little bit about the founding of the John Birch Society and the resistance that you've had from mainstream media in a lot of different quarters, including conservative quarters.
Speaker 6: Okay, called the John Ver Society was founded in nineteen fifty eight, and of course, at the time the country was viewed as very anti munists. You know, we believe in the Constitution and whatnot. But in nineteen fifty eight, the founder of the General Birch Society, Robert Welch, who was a businessman, but he was warning that communism really is a problem, not just externally but also internally, and so he founded this organization to stop the communism, and specifically the way they call it a communist conspiracy. Of course, as time went on, and it didn't take a lot of time, but he connected the dots too to show that the people working for more government leading to world government in this country and elsewhere included not just communists, but included the powerful elitists who wanted to basically bring about the same thing. And so he blew the whistle. He said that we would have more and more government in this country, leading the total government. He said the in that Nations was a world government trap. He said he would have inflation because we would destroy the currency over time by printing more and more on back dollars in order to finance the growing government deficits. And basically what he was saying back in nineteen fifty eight is exactly what we've seen happen over the years. But back at that time, people's scoff because they said it was ridiculous. You know, for example, what the ADAD Nations was portrayed at the time is mankind's less best hope for peace. Can you imagine calling it a communist inspired organization?
Speaker 2: And I remember the way it was true.
Speaker 6: We were crazy to imagine a communist threat. Well, today, look at all the young people who probably both well, yeah, I believe in communism. I believe in socialism. But Robert Welch blew the whistle, and he realized that in order to solve the problem, in order to expose this conspiracy, because it is a solution exposed in the conspiracy, you could not just just do it through elections. You cannot just do it by running a good candidate, because ultimately the kind of government we have would be determined by the understanding of the American people themselves, and the American people run informed, they would make good decisions in the voting booth. And then politicians who would not abide by the people, insisting that they abide by their oath of office, those politicians would get voted out of office by an informed electorate. And of course others would see where the political wins are going and that they would vote better when they got elected. So that was the solution that Rubel Welch advocated. And he realized too that no one person could save our freedoms. It had been done, would have to be done by an informed electorate. It had to be done by the American people themselves, and so he created chapters throughout the country where people in their own congressional districts, in their own communities could bring about this great awakening. And I honestly believe because I've been a member of the John versus I since nineteen sixty eight, since I was a teenager. It came on the staff in nineteen seventy seven. But I believe that because of what the John Birch Society has done, specifically the members of the John Birch Society and their allies over so many years, that we would not have our freedoms today if it was not.
Speaker 2: For what we've done.
Speaker 6: So I feel like, my great we know back, you know, the forces that want to bring about world government and Catel trainanism. We have bought time so that today, in twenty twenty six, we can still use our freedoms to save our freedoms. And that's why my book, by the way, is called the Vanguard of the American Cause, because we've really been in the forefront of this fight.
Speaker 2: I agree. Yeah, I remember the support your Local Sheriff thing, which became a meme and actually James Gardner with that title, and so that was and I kind of scratched my head. I thought, you know, what are they talking about. Eventually figured out the dangers of a centralized federal police force, militarized police force, which is what I think they're in the process of trying to create right now. And I think now more than ever, we need to revive that support your local sheriff thing and to have locally elected people. It's not perfect. We get bad sheriffs, many different cases like that, but again that is you've got a better chance of having a say so at the local election than you do at a federal election where we have basically no control whatsoever. It was interesting the back and forth I think of George Soros and Elon musk As. Elon must said, well, you know, George Soros has got this right when he gets these district attorneys in or the state attorneys general, that he gives them a good bit of money and they can actually swamp their opponent in terms of spending, and he goes he gets a lot more bang for his buck, and of course the voters do as well. The more local the election, the more bang for the buck you get in terms of either your vote or your contribution that you make. It gets very, very deluded and distant when you're talking about Washington, and that's one of the reasons why we need to stop looking to Washington for every single solution. To me, that is one of the biggest things that's changed in my lifetime. We used to joke about, well, don't make a federal case out of it. Everything is made a federal case out of today, including with conservatives, And we used to say, you know, it's a free country, isn't it. We don't say that anymore, though, we don't. Nobody sees it as a free country because we have the federal government that is micromanaging every single aspect of our life, and that is the real danger.
Speaker 6: I think I agree completely, And of course a lot of people really don't understand what freedom is. You know, freedom is the ability to pull yourself up by the bootstraps. It's the ability where government is limited and it's all your way so that you can fulfill your dreams. So if you want to buy a home, you have the ability to do that because you have the ability to keep the fruits of your own labor.
Speaker 2: You had the.
Speaker 6: Ability to innovate, you have the ability to build a small business, which is increasingly being stifled today because of all the government regulations. Because of that place at the end of people we think of as capitalists are super capitalists, but they actually use the fact that you have all these regulations and they use the power of government and government favoritism to favor them at the expense of the little guy, including the little business.
Speaker 5: Right.
Speaker 6: So we have to go back to that. We have to get back to that wonderful system that caused America to become the greatest example of liberty in the history of the world.
Speaker 2: That's right, And you know when we look at it, it's even at the local level. We see that a lot of the regulations for a save and something as simple as a restaurant, right, because it's one of the few things that's left open to entrepreneurship in a sense. I mean, it's getting more and more difficult with the supply chain disruptions that we had in twenty twenty and the ones that are coming along now as well as inflation and with other regulations, that's even becoming most impossible. But that was one of the few avenues that were left to people, and you would see that a lot of the regulations that were coming down the line for restaurants opening up were things that were not essential, that had absolutely nothing to do with health issues. They were there to stifle competition, and so that truly is what we see happening everywhere. And again going back to a lot of these regulations of artificial intelligence and even digital ID and the way that they are applying these things. We see the government coming after three D printer manufacturers putting onerous regulations on them to essentially censor or spy on their users as a manufacturer, and if you don't do it, they're going to shut you down. We see the same thing happening now even with software, with operating systems, things like Unix that they're going to be coming after because they don't you know, anything that is open source or that is a new startup is going to be shut down by these onerous regulations. They're going to make it so difficult to get arted that people aren't going to start and a lot of small businesses have even signaled that they're going to have to shut down if these Internet regulations and these regulations that are designed to outlaw all privacy run through. Let's talk a little bit about where this real conspiracy of communism is coming from. I had somebody at an event that I was speaking at came up to me afterwards and he said, you know, they've they've taken over every one of the institutions. How the world did this ever happen? I said, well, you know, there was a plan. It was called marching through the institutions Gramcy and others. And they have executed that plan pretty well, haven't they.
Speaker 6: You know, I think that was from Gramsey, wasn't it used that exact phrase, marched through the institutions. And of course he was a communist strategist, and the point that he made is that, at least for an advanced country such as the United States, that the old fashioned frontal assault is not going to work because people will say, well, gee, I don't want to become slave. You know, I believe in freedom, I believe in the great heritage that we have. And so how do they do it? They do it step by step. If you look at this country as to how it came about, well.
Speaker 2: I'll start it.
Speaker 6: I would say almost after we got the constitution, that patient gradualism. But let's pick a date where I think it became very obvious, and that was in nineteen thirteen, because in nineteen thirteen, three huge things happened in this country that were hammer blows to the republic.
Speaker 2: Yes.
Speaker 6: One of them was the establishment of a heavy progressive income tax, and that actually was a plank right out of the Communist Manifesto by Karl Marx in eighteen forty eight. So you could say that we moved in the communist direction at least beginning in nineteen thirteen.
Speaker 2: So don't get angry at the IRS on April fifteenth, on April, sorry, don't get mad at the IRS as much as you get mad as mad at the communists who basically brought that to it the day Anti Communist Day, April fifteenth.
Speaker 6: Yep, yeah, it is coming up up pretty fast. But we got the progressive income tax in nineteen thirteen. Again, that was one of ten steps and the Communist Manifesto that Carl Mark cited for communizing an advanced country in particular. Another step was the creation of a central bank. We got that in nineteen thirteen in the form of the Federal Reserve System. That is a central bank and controls money and credit in order to you know, monetize federal debt and you know a lot of people think that when taxes are cut officially says is Trump cutting taxes, Well, ja, that means the government burden has been reduced. That's only true if the government also cuts its spinning. Because taxes and allows spinning to go up, you have a larger and larger deficit. That's how we got these trian dellar deficits that we've been experiencing recently. And when the government monetizes that, or excuse me, the Federal Reserve monetizes that. What the Federal Reserve is doing is they're pumping new money into the economy, and so all those new dollars, it's just like a monopoly game. All those new dollars the values the dollars that are already in the economy, and that causes prices to go up. So you could call that an inflation tax. But anyway, the Central Bank out of the communist manifesto, we got that in nineteen thirteen as well. So you could say in nineteen thirteen, out of these ten steps or ten planks, we got two of them. You could say is at that point the United States of America was already twenty percent communize. And the third thing I want to mention that happened in nineteen thirteen was the direct election of senators, and a lot of people think, well, gee, isn't that a good thing, because we don't we want the people to elect our senators. But what was overlooked was the fact that, well, gee, we're already doing that form of the people were electing to the House of Representatives. And the whole concept of the funding filos that having two houses composing Congress, both the House Representatives and the Senate, was that a bill cannot become law unless it was passed by both the House representative representatives representing the people and the Senate representing the states. Right now, the states do not have senators representing them in Congress, and so it makes it much easier to your serve power from the states and transfer that power into the hands of the federal government.
Speaker 2: That's right, Yeah, people don't understand that division of power that was there. That's what that representative wasn't taking away your representation, as you point out, And that's why people don't understand the tenth Amendment, because that was really about the power that's been delegated specifically by the people or by the states, and so they broke that you're talking about the reducing taxes without reducing spending. That was one of my issues with the Tea Party. I thought they really didn't understand what they were talking about because they didn't have a priority. You know, they said the Tea Party was taxed enough already. But I'd say, if you don't cut the spending, you should say we're indebted enough already. Absolutely, In fact, I've ever talked about that side of it.
Speaker 6: So the obviously taxes should be cut, but over the long termament, it's not going to help unless we lower taxes through less government. And of course they needed that is to get government back to the constitution.
Speaker 2: That's right. The way I look at the John Birch Society is very important the educational aspect of this, because another one of the planks of the Communist Party, I think was the compulsory government funded education, and that's really what has gotten us there to a large degree, and I think that it is very important that people understand what has really happened to get the perspective that the John Birch Society is out there as account to the government schools telling their one sided story of this.
Speaker 6: Right and of course, I would say that the government schools were designed in the beginning to become what they have become today. And because a lot of people would say, well, gee, we need to reform the government schools, Well, the only way to reform it is to get rid of the government schools and to go back to private education. Yes, and that was the education that we had in this country prior to the advent of the government school system in the nineteenth century.
Speaker 2: That's right. Yeah, when you look at it, pretty much everybody was homeschooled and maybe they'd have a little bit of private schooling. I have talked over and over again about the Wright brothers versus Langley and how he was the establishment guy and he had all the credentials and he was out of the Smithsonian. Jada had a couple of homeschool bicycle mechanics who beat him to the punch, right, And so it was a really good illustration, something that always stuck with me after I saw it, And I think that's the key. You know, there was a tremendous amount of a very hypercentage of literacy at the time that America has created. And of course you have a book like Thomas Paine's common sense. Everybody is reading it and they're thinking about the political theories behind it and discussing.
Speaker 6: That too, and so for them it was common sense. But how many people would understand that book today?
Speaker 2: That's right? Yeah, maybe we should have a two undred and fiftieth anniversary of that.
Speaker 6: Anyway, the solution of the government school problem is first of all, to get the federal garment out of education, because the federal Garment does not have any constitutional authority to be involved. But even on the state level, my recommendation, and the recommendation of the John Birch Society, even at that level, would be for the states to get our education as well and allow it to be handled privately.
Speaker 2: I agree absolutely. The churches too, Yes.
Speaker 6: You know, isn't it wonderful to you know, have a church school for example.
Speaker 2: M hm hm. And we have seen that, you know, private charity and the actions of churches and that type of thing. That was something that was so ingrained in American society, as Alexis to people talked about it, and yet that is basically withered and died. It isn't to say that it can't be restored, but there has to be a desire to do that as it is. Right now, everybody just figures, well, I gave it the irs, and I don't really have to I don't have to worry about that.
Speaker 6: That's a really good point. They've already given through Uncle Sam. They gave Uncle Sam the money and Uncle Sam's taking care of it. But one problem with that Uncle Sam taking care of it is what we saw happened very recently in Minneapolis.
Speaker 2: Wouldn't you say that's right.
Speaker 6: Because you know who's who's mining the store, so to speak, and so look at all the fraud and abuse. That's right, And that's an argument I think for the fact that you really cannot solve the problem of the social welfare system by making it efficient. I know, Mussolini, you know, the fascist Mussolini during World War Two, promised that he would make Italian socialism efficient to make run into trains running time. And it doesn't work that way. So you know, obviously we're going to have all this waste as long as the garment's involved. So you got to get the garment out of it, in particular the federal garment, because the federal government is not going to have as much of an understanding of What is really needed on the local level is the people on the local level. It's that simple. So a state government providing welfare will be better than a national garment. A local community providing welfare would be better than the state government. But the ideal course will get back to a system where friends and neighbors were taking care of themselves.
Speaker 2: That's right, absolutely, yeah. Once you get those long lines, that is very easy to long lines of control. It's very easy to subvert that, as we saw with Minneapolis. That is one of the practical aspects of it. But the other aspect of it, I guess it has been lost. And I think part of the moral degradation of our society is that people. You know, so much of the charity was running through the churches, that it was based on religion and people. Once you practice that, you start to realize that it is better to give than to receive, you know, and there is a pleasure in helping other people that we completely miss out on. That's one of the worst aspects of the welfare state, I think, is breaking that connection. And that's one of the things that we see happening right now, especially with COVID. It seems to be the primary focus of the technocracy is to break that human human contact. Government does that a great deal, but the technology is focusing on that even more and is splitting us off from that. So we are disconnected. Yeah, we're disconnected, we're atomized. We're isolated as individuals, and that's a very dangerous thing and it shuts off so many wonderful things from all of us, doesn't it. Let's talk a little bit about how we get back from this. When you have the John Birch Society, do they meet and local meetings on a regular basis? Okay, So tell a little bit about that. Okay, tell so bit about that and how that's organized.
Speaker 6: Well, first of all, I would encourage people to go to JBS dot org JBS for the John Birch Society and find out more about it. But again, the whole idea is that we can't rely on a national mailing house. We can't rely on a particular politician to save our country. We've got to wake the town and tell the people and get them involved. And that happens better. It happens a lot better when you get synergy going. So when you have people actually meeting together and working together, and people comparing no, so to speak, you can get a lot more done than the people are working in a vacuum. And of course another part of the two is you can focus on certain projects. For example, a project of the John Birch Society going back today, one basically running right up to the present, has been to get us out of the United Nations. Yes, recognizing that that was intended and still is intended, I believe to be the seat of an emergent, emerging new world order.
Speaker 2: I agree.
Speaker 6: Yeah, people get together. They can do things like putting up a billboard in their community. They can do things like distributing literature house to house and whatnot, and to compare notes, and you know it helps create the synergy.
Speaker 2: Well, I agree, yes, And you know, when we look at it again, the solutions are local, and so you need to make those connections locally. And when you talk about the UN, everybody's looking at all these attacks on the family and the attacks on children in terms of the transgender issues and things like that. That all flows from the UN, from the UN's Convention on the Rights of the Child, and the only country that hasn't bought into that formally is the United States. And I say formally, because from a practical standpoint, our state and local and federal government, as well as a judiciary, have all bought into the premises of the UN Convention on the Rights of the Child. If you say that a child has rights, that is in direct competition to the idea of parental rights. And that is a device, a scheme, a fiction that's created by the UN, propagated by the UN in order to break up families in order to separate the sound.
Speaker 6: But the whole idea on the part of the conspirators for global control, and where as that concludes the people who operate the United Nations is that they see themselves of the family. They see the government as the family right. They see the family the real family that actually, under God's plan is the fundamental unit of civilization. They see that as the competing loyalty to them. They want total loyalty to be devoted to the state.
Speaker 2: And that is a very hallmark of communism, isn't it. Of course, as Hillary is that takes a village aspect of that, and so it really is important for us organize at the local level. And the New American is the publication that you are editor in chief of and that is the publication of the John Birch Society that gives you an overview of what is happening nationally and internationally. You're going to get the local information, and that's the kitender's the things that I can't really cover on a regular basis. That's why you need to have something like the John Birch Society, because that's going to give you a handle on what's happening in your local area. There's so many different local offices that nobody can really report on that. I mean, we can cover something bad that's happening at the state level from time to time, but what is happening right there in your community. A good example of this are the flock cameras that are springing up everywhere, and people don't really understand what that is. They understand how these things are flocking together, and they're a massive informant network once people find out about it. We've had some communities that have said get those things out of here, but you have to have people informed at the local level, and so it's very important to have some kind of an organization like that, and the John Vers Society is there, has been there for quite some time. It's always great talking to people from the John Birch Society. I've interviewed Alex Newman on education issues and climate change issues many many times, and it's always great having people. Thank you for joining us, Gary and your book.
Speaker 6: To be able to David and I believe this is my first time in your program.
Speaker 2: Yes it is. And let's talk a little bit about your book as well. The title is Vanguard of the Americanist cause they close look at the John Birch Society and where's the best place for people to get there? Yeah? There you go, good? And where can people get that? Where's the best place you.
Speaker 6: Get You can go to JBS dot org and there's a place there. We can go to our book division and you'll you'll find it there.
Speaker 2: That's great. Thank you so much, Gary Benoit, thank you so much, the editor in chief of the New American American Dot. Thank you the common man. They created common Core and dumbed down our children. They created common Past to track and control us. They're Commons project to make sure the commoners own nothing and the communist future. They see the common man as simple, unsophisticated ordinary, but each of us has worth and dignity, created in the image of God. That is what we have in common. That is what they want to take away. Their most powerful weapons are isolation, deception, intimidation. They desire to know everything about us, while they hide everything from us. It's time to turn that around and expose what they want to hide. Please share the information and links you'll find at the Davidnightshow dot com. Thank you for listening, Thank you for sharing. If you can't support us financially, please keep us in your prayers. D Davidnightshow dot com