Speaker 1: Oh well, des are.
Speaker 2: Hello and welcome to the show. This is the Cult of Conspiracy, and my name is Jonathan, I'm Jaan. Today we bring back your boy, Maddie Ice. Welcome back to the Cult, my good brother.
Speaker 3: Thanks for having me.
Speaker 2: Well, it's as you said, and you know before we got started, it's actually been since September since we had you on, and with your board, I can see you got a new one going on back there. I mean, has it been filling in even crazier ever since the election and how everything's starting to roll out here lately.
Speaker 3: No, what I have up there is just the main blood and guts of what connects the time travel Trump conspiracy, which is Trump Tesla, Uncle John McAfee, Mark Twain, and I just left everything off for a while. I also have up there the Thai Terminatrix conspiracy, which is Jack from the Terminate or from Titanic, was a time traveler sent there because Rose was Sarah Connor's grandmother. Shut up, it works out, it works perfect.
Speaker 2: How do you even get there?
Speaker 4: Yeah, we're gonna have to take that one step by step. Also, not to derail that one, because I'm more interested in that one. But where did Mark Twain come into Trump, Tesla and the time.
Speaker 1: Well.
Speaker 3: Mark Twain was friends with Nikola Tesla okay during the eighteenth late eighteen hundreds all the way up until his death, but so much so that Tesla told him what to invest in and what not to invest in technology wise, even though he didn't listen to him. And he also wrote a book that is somewhat about time travel called A Connecticut Yankee in King Arthur's Court, where a guy who is a he goes by the boss, is hit on the head and travels back in time to King Arthur's day and uses his knowledge of the future to become a ruler of sorts or to insert him. So he actually makes a a position than King Arthur's kingdom for himself called the Master of whatever. But he uses his knowledge of the future and technology to blow up tower using dynamite and a bolt of lightning.
Speaker 4: So I may be wrong here, but wasn't that the premise or at least the inspiration behind the movie A Kid in King Arthur's Court? But like the kid didn't come back and like, you know, try to rule shit. But he like with the technology that a kid from the nineties would have known, about came back like made Man and shit like that. Yeah, yeah, wow, Okay, I didn't know that Mark Twain and Tesla were homies.
Speaker 2: Not gonna lie, well, I found an article on it. Actually, Okay, the secret to Mark Twain's friendship with Nikola Tesla.
Speaker 4: Get out of here.
Speaker 2: So it says having famous friends can be both a blessing and a burden in our oversaturated media aid. But about one hundred years ago, it could be quite fun to hang out with brilliant minds and discuss earth shattering ideas. And no friendship is perhaps any more curious than the one between the legendary American writer Mark Twain in one of the most iconoclastic minds ever. Never heard of that word, Nikola Tesla. By many accounts, Mark Twain was fascinated by technology and electricity, in particular. Visiting New York in the eighteen nineties, he became friends with Nikola Tesla, who had an interest in Mark Twain, having read some of his early works when he was recovering from a life threatening illness in the eighteen seventies, that's before he emigrated to the United States. The books were instrumental in Tesla's recovery, according to the scientists himself, who said the stories by Twain were so captivating as to make me utterly forget my hopeless state. That's sad, actually, it says Tesla got to explain this to Twain twenty five years later when they met, bringing the writer to tears. While the life saving power of Twain's words and their imaginations have been the secret sauce behind the friendship, another factor that drew them together was simply money. Twain or Samuel Clemens as was his real name, invested in new tech, including an electrical motor in the eighteen hundreds. This fact made Tesla's name known to Twain, who'd been hearing about the motor Tesla invented for Westinghouse. A historian Juliana Adelman wrote for The Irish Times, Tesla actually advised Twain against investing into a motor created by James W. Page, and advice the famous writer didn't heed losing a large sum of money on Page's mechanical type setter. In the end, Twain did think Tesla's motor design was superior, and was a frequent visitor in the inventor's lab, even taking part in experiments A number of photographs are a testament to these fascinating interactions. One well known story about Clemens or Tom Sawyer, not Tom Sawyer who Mark Twain rather, is the Tesla cured the Writer's constipation. That's a weird one. The author of Tom Sawyer took part in an experiment where he spent a considerable amount of time on an electro mechanical oscillator which generated high frequency alternating current and featured a vibrating plate. It was also known as the earthquake machine for its shaking and noise. Tesla believed that it could be medically helpful to Twain, who was known to have digestive problems. Vibrations could help with the constipation. In some accounts of.
Speaker 4: It, shook the shit loose man, all right.
Speaker 2: Just shook it out of him, Yeah, it says. The writer apparently did enjoy the machine for a few minutes until it started to behave like a laxative, sending him off to the restroom. The friendship between the two I need to get me some of that in my life. The friendship between the two Titans also included Twain's invitations for Tesla to join the Players Club in eighteen eighty eight and to attend the wedding of Twain's daughter.
Speaker 4: Looks up, Tesla got cholera. He was sick for like nine months in his bed ridden and that's when he like really got into Twain's works. And okay, didn't know that they had a whole not even a secret friendship, just I guess, not a very commonly known type of friendship. I mean, that's that's legit. So Twain was connected to Tesla, therefore connected to Trump and the time traveling situation.
Speaker 3: Okay, yep, that's what I was getting.
Speaker 4: That That is insane.
Speaker 2: Never heard that one before. Very fascinating. It's cool to like here, uh, because we didn't learn that shit in school. I mean not that necessarily it was necessary, you know, because.
Speaker 3: The Rockefellers control everything we've learned since nineteen fifty seven.
Speaker 2: The damn Jews rom just kidding Rothchilds.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Rothschild's for sure. But yeah, I guess if you want to get technical, who funded the Rockefellers in their inception?
Speaker 3: I can't like. The anti Jews stuff is everywhere right now.
Speaker 4: Oh dude, cana Jews again. It's crazy. People are like straight up quoting Hitler's rhetoric, and it's like, you know, Hitler's actually trying to save the world. It's like, bro, please go go get some fresh air and touch some grass. From what I understand to be fair to the other side, who may be assuming certain things, it's not necessarily towards the Jewish people as much as it is the Jewish. It's yeah, it's towards the Jewish elite, which I mean if you really yeah, yeah, it definitely does. But if you really look into it, there's a lot of people in power that are Jewish. But that does that necessarily mean that they're evil. I think that might be a step too far. I think that the people are just really looking back at history and seeing all what was it like one hundred and nineteen countries they got kicked out of and you know, that whole deal, and and then you see our relationship as the United States with Israel, and then you know we're gonna be getting into to it. But then you saw that there was some kind of Israeli intelligence factor into the JFK, you know, murder and I don't.
Speaker 3: Know, and the Masade, into the nine to eleven conspiracies and everything else.
Speaker 2: I mean, it's not it's not unmitigated, I will say that.
Speaker 3: But what I'm getting at is, if we're gonna go by heritage, we're religion, that's a dangerous slope because birds of a feather flock together. If I'm in you know, if I'm a banker and my nephew needs a job and he's kind of looking at being a banker, I'm going to hire my nephew over this other guy done, and then he's going to be in there, and then he's going to hire his friends. And it's just birds of a feather are flocking together. And if he needs a lawyer, he's going to go to my lawyer, and then lat law is, you know, just a spiral effect. But when you put money and power into that, an illuminati starts to form or a or whatever you want to call it. But cabal is the word I'm looking for.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think that that's kind of what a lot of people are getting at. And I don't know if it's necessarily fair to group because there's a Jewish people, then there's also the Jewish religion, and some people don't know how to split the lines.
Speaker 3: Of it with you know, all different types.
Speaker 4: I'm telling y'all it ain't been the Jews. It's been the Gypsies the whole fucking time. Everybody is so smart thinking the Jews are running the world now, dude, the Gypsies are the real puppet masters.
Speaker 3: I think it's the Amish. Why don't they pay taxes?
Speaker 4: Thank you, Maddie Ice. Yes, absolutely, Why aren't the Amish being talked about in such ways they should be?
Speaker 2: I don't have anything negative to say about the Amish personally, they're they're very kind people.
Speaker 3: They don't smell very good most of the time.
Speaker 4: They don't smell good. They're inbred as fuck.
Speaker 2: Oh my god.
Speaker 4: So their own religious views, Yeah, I'm with you.
Speaker 2: You could say that about anybody who's religious. I mean, all religious people are hypocrites in one way or another. I mean, at a certain point, it's splitting hairs.
Speaker 4: Yeah, at that point, I'm really throwing rocks in a glasshouse.
Speaker 3: I get it.
Speaker 4: But it's not like the Amish. You're ever gonna hear us say this anyway. It's okay.
Speaker 3: Well, when they riding cars with their English friends.
Speaker 4: Are they allowed to ride in cars?
Speaker 3: I thought that there's guys in Lancaster that they bought like they will go out and buy a van just so they can take homage people like in their families, around places like an uber for Amish people.
Speaker 4: Oh wow, Well, okay to any Homish that if there is one of these Homish taxi drivers that just so happens to be a cult memory and just so happens to be letting them listen to us. Just know we got our eyes on you, Amish. Everybody can catch these jokes one hundred percent. Use the Amish, Halt and the Mountain Jews, the Mormons too. Everybody can catch these jokes.
Speaker 2: Also, grow out your damn mustache, dude, I mean, what the fuck?
Speaker 4: That's so God it's a weird choice of facial hair construction.
Speaker 3: Why they just want to be different, I guess.
Speaker 4: But then you can't even grow a beard until you get married. That's a whole other stigma with them. It's crazy.
Speaker 2: Well it's probably because they don't want to prick their sister cousin.
Speaker 4: Ah See, everybody can get these jokes, dude.
Speaker 2: Uh anyway, all right, off of the Amish and the Jews and the Gypsies and everybody else.
Speaker 4: For some reason, tell me more about Sarah Connor and how Jack was connected to this dude.
Speaker 3: Okay, so you got to think about what we know about Jack, which isn't much. He's an American overseas that was not supposed to be on the Titanic until he won his ticket in a poker game. So he dambles and wins and gets a spot. What what what's the one thing we know about time travelers? They play the lottery, they gamble, they know who's gonna win. What if you know one on a horse race? So he gambles, gets his ticket. Then when he's running, he's got a knapsack from the Swiss Army that didn't come out until the nineteen forties, and that was what nineteen Now when did that nineteen oh nine Titanic? Whatever? Also has knowledge of a man made lake in Michigan that wasn't around until the nineteen fifties. He also had a knowledge of a ferris wheel in Coney Island, which didn't exist yet. He had knowledge of another thing in California that he didn't exist yet. And the theory goes that you can track Sarah Connor's parents, like her mom died inineteen eighty four. Her dad was a war veteran that had PTSD and died in the seventies. If you track her mom back, you can get to Rose's kids, which he had. It just says that she pushed out a couple of kids, one being a son and two daughters. One of her daughters could have been Sarah Connor's mom because of the area of the of where she grew up and where Rose was supposedly living.
Speaker 4: How do we know that about Sarah Connor's dad? Did she mention that in the first Terminator movie?
Speaker 3: No, she mentioned they don't talk about him, and there's not much known about him because she died. He died when she was a child. And I think it's Terminator four where she says that he had PTSD and was a veteran Vietnam.
Speaker 4: Wait a minute, wait, old on Now, I'm trying to think Terminator four is when she said, okay, okay.
Speaker 3: Terminator Salvation or Terminator Genesis.
Speaker 4: Maybe might have been Genesis.
Speaker 3: I don't know. There's like sixty of them.
Speaker 4: Now, yeah, they that's another franchise that they could have just stopped and it would have been etched in history as just one of the greatest. But they had to keep beating the dead horse until there was not another penny they could draw out of it.
Speaker 3: All they needed was one and two.
Speaker 4: Agreed that was enough, one and two and then salvation was one with the female terminators. Right, Yeah, I will give a little bit of leeway to that one. I don't think it was needed. The saga was excellent without it, but it didn't detract from the original storyline they I don't think it needed to be a female terminator. Not that I'm like trying to be a chauvinist about it, but I feel like that kind of it didn't help the story plot at all.
Speaker 3: As long as we're talking about sagas, Star Wars is just a training program within the matrix. It's this is a theory that is goes off the smallest little bit of information. But the guy that played Mouse in the original Matrix and he programmed the woman in the red dress in the original Matrix. In one of the newer Star Wars movies, he comes up to one of the main characters at a like a canteena like the you know where all the weirdos are, and says something to him about bartering. And then the guy walks through the bar and they pan through and there's a woman that pops out at him and like catches his eye and smiles at him. That is the same woman that played the woman in the Red Dress. What so we have both of those actors in both movies doing the exact same thing. So is it possible that the Star Wars is just a training program within the matrix that they put people in to to get them used to seeing through the matrix by using the force.
Speaker 2: I mean, if you're trying to manipulate the matrix, you would.
Speaker 3: John Wick is also just a training program within the matrix.
Speaker 4: Wait what? Okay, hold the fuck on now, hold on all right? Are you saying because Neo learned kung fu so quickly that he also downloaded a couple of weapons programs and then.
Speaker 3: Wait, you see him do the weapons programs and he's like, I can fly a helicopter now, like he does it a bunch of times. Who's to say that those training programs that are like seven seconds aren't an entire life because your dream sequence is your rem sleep only lasts for a few seconds, right, So you could do the whole john Wick series learn how to expertly use a firearm and with a keto and and you know everything else that he does with tearan tactical, which is cool, yeah, but within like a few seconds. But they're like to keep your brain entertained. It can't just shove a whole bunch of information in there. It has to relate to something. So who's to say all these training programs aren't just stories. Fuck, So they basically show them a movie and you're the character in the movie. The person in the movie has all of the training, all of the knowledge, and all of the know how and just goes through this sequence of a story. Makes it relatable in your brain, So now your movements can actually do it in real life muscle memory.
Speaker 2: I mean, I believe that this is all a fucking big dream anyway, and it's pretty relatable to what some may deem a matrix. And if you think about it, like just looking into the movie verse, if it does seem that just hypothetically here, if Keanu Reeves is all of these characters in the Matrix, right, he's Tyler Falco, you know what I mean, Like he's fucking John Wick, He's he's a neo and and everybody else, Like it almost seems like he's leveling up each time in a sense, right, like, and and how do you max out? Is there ever any kind of maxing out with your ability once you once you reach is there even a top that you can that you can master or are there just gonna be harder courses for you to learn and harder trainings and different things.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you might be onto something here, because I mean, all right, I understand we're talking about the movie verse versus the real world. Yes, but but bear with me here. Look at Keanu Reeves. Okay, he started out with Old Bill and Ted right excellent adventure, and he's a super stoner cut too, he's playing Johnny Utah right in point Break, where he is a cop who also was a quarterback at one point. Next thing, you know, he's playing Footsteps or but in that movie he also had to act like a stoner surfer. Dudes, that's the Bill and Ted connection into that. Right cut too, he's in Speed as a full on cop doing tactical kind of shit, saving Sandra Bullet's faunas all the things. Then cut two, he's Footsteps Falco straight up doing the quarterback thing. And yeah, okay, all right, I'm seeing threads on the courtboard, for sure.
Speaker 2: I think you messed up. Did you mean to say Mandra Mandra Bullock?
Speaker 4: Oh no, it's Sandra Bullock a dude. Now, probably Jesse James was married to her and then left her for cat Von d you're telling me that Jesse James sucks, dick.
Speaker 2: I'm not gonna say that. I mean, there's a lot of gay couples out there that you know, wants the girl wants the guy. You know, there's always some kind of charade to play, not say not to say that there's anything wrong with that by any mean, Oh god, my crone. Yeah, that's a full on dude.
Speaker 4: He was married to a whole woman. This woman that he's married to now was his mistress, his official, publicly understood mistress, and then he left his wife for her. Now it's understood that that's a dude.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's like, what nineteen years his senior.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and she looks it And I'm so tired of people trying to make it seem like she is some sort of gorgeous woman. She's not just like Michelle Obama.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: They said the same thing about Big Mind Zone.
Speaker 3: Man, Like, I'm not gonna insult anybody or look down on anybody's life choices. But there's why if you hide it, that means you have something to hide. If you're ashamed of it, then there's something wrong.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you know who. We don't have to think about that with our current first lady. She did a whole playboy spread. We know, damn good and well what parts are where on that one? But also I've heard another theory here that recently she uh, I'm not sure if she's come forward with this or not, but there's a theory to say that she was trafficked at one point in time, like the reason.
Speaker 3: Also a theory that she's Princess Diana.
Speaker 2: Oh, I haven't heard that one.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's I don't it doesn't hold water. But the theory is that she's Princess Diana and barn is actually JFK Junior and Princess Diana's lovedown. But yeah, it's a whole thing.
Speaker 2: Now, I did I did hear something regarding Milanya as what remember we we stumbled across this a couple of years ago about Milanya being like the Princess of Russia or some kind of shit.
Speaker 3: Yeah there, Yeah, there's there's some stuff that none that you can track her whole life back, and I don't think any of that holds water. I mean, you can fabricate history and make stuff up, but it goes both ways. I don't know, it doesn't really matter to me.
Speaker 4: No, but I mean, so the story about her being trafficked at one point in time when she was younger, right, she's from one of these uh far Eastern European slash Baltic slash Russian countries. She may have been trafficked as a child or as a young you know, as a teenage d're a young young adult makes it to America, breaks away from all of this, gets into the position that she's in. Long story short, she married Donald Trump, and if you look at the moves that he has been making in the realm of stopping human trafficking, to which he didn't care before he was married to Milania about that as a whole like he was he wasn't like super tight with Jeffrey Epstein, but he like wished Julane Maxwell, you know, wished her well. So that's a whole thing. After it was understood and she admitted to all these things, he's like, well, you know, I wish her well. You know, I hope all this comes a light blah blah blah. And the rumor is that Milania has been whispering in his ear that like, hey, this is serious. I was a victim of this. We need to put a stop to acknowledg you're in this position and that's why he's taken it to this level. Hypothetically, there's it's not a confirm. There's only a few threads on the court board on this one, but it's at least applausible chain of events, right. I'm not sure if her entire chain of custody from the time she was born to now, but that's that's what I've heard, is rumors, if you will, on the internet sphere.
Speaker 3: Well, the thing that's getting me about the whole I don't know everybody now becoming interested in conspiracies is everybody's got their own belief structure now in conspiracies, which isn't what it's about. Like, stay open to possibilities. Don't just argue that you're right no matter what, like be like, hey, that's not what I think. But why is it that you think that maybe maybe I can add stuff to my you know, theory about what's going on? Rather than just be like, no, you're dub The Nazis have a base on margin. It's on the dark shide of the moon, and it's a bit of cheese, and that's where we get all of the goldfish from.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And that is is kind of a big ish problem within the conspiracy realm, is that there are certain people who I get it, you know, we're when when we're looking into conspiracies, we're looking for the truth possibly, But the idea around looking into conspiracies and comparing them against what the main narrative is is to keep your third eye all the way open. That doesn't necessarily blindly believe. You shouldn't blindly believe every single conspiracy you know that that you hear, just because at a certain point it becomes more of a cult, you know what I'm saying, It becomes a following. And we didn't we didn't create this for followers. This is why we always say we're not we're not cult leaders by any means. We are cult members.
Speaker 3: And because on as as a member make more money as.
Speaker 2: A leader, Yes, yes, absolutely, And so that's kind of the thing is is that you'll get a lot of hardcore end quotes conspiracy theorists who are really just trying to say they're they're they're hitching their their wagon to a theory and making it kind of be their own truth in order to push what their beliefs are in a way. And to be honest, that's where like a lot of a lot of flat earthers, they get real agitated if you disagree with them about something. A lot of you know, even a lot of the biblical stuff that's conspiratorial. I'm not saying that none of it's true. I'm just saying that, you know, it's it's one of those things to where if you don't believe, then you're not even a true Christian anymore. We how many times you heard that, Jacob.
Speaker 4: Oh God, I'm tired of having that conversation. To be honest with you, it's like the whole thing.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 4: I just saw recently this debate between like a Catholic and a Protestant about which one is a true Christian. Oddly enough, the Catholic was way more of a staunch if you're not dot dot dot and if you don't believe this, this, and this, then like you're not a Christian. And this person's like so if I don't believe in transubstantiation, can I still go to heaven? Like just making sure here, Like let's draw that line. Well ah, and it's like, yeah, to shut up, dude, stop, you're missing the point.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's uh, it was. In my opinion, I think that the Bible was not created so that you can go around judging everybody for not following it. It's for you to learn from that's and if you want to be able to spread the good word to those that you love and all that, then there's nothing wrong with that. But as soon as you start judging others, as soon as you come up on some information, like bro, I guarantee you you don't even know half of the Bible. You know how many people are claiming to be like you know, I do this because of God, and you know, I'm judging you because of my religion, and then they haven't read even the majority of it. It's like, you don't even know what the fuck you're talking about.
Speaker 3: World. You should be in the world, not of the world, which means basically, believe what you believe and live your life to your moral Christian code and what God's will would have you to do. But don't be of the world and don't let them affect you and bring you into what they're into. But also remove the beam from your own eye before you remove the splinter from mine.
Speaker 4: Yeah, oh dude, that's another the flat earth movement, the flat earth Christian movement, I should say, And I do love Josh Monday, who is a Christian flat earther. We have him on our show. We absolutely love him to death. But like, and he's not one of these types at all. He's a genuinely amazing human being. But there have been quite a few of them there, like how are you a Christian but don't believe in flat How can you call yourself a Christian and you don't believe in the flat Earth? And it's like, wait, what, dude, I feel like I feel like you might have missed a few lines of that book, bro, But all right, that's that's that's a stance.
Speaker 3: Well, do you know what Jesus's middle name is?
Speaker 4: Uh? H?
Speaker 3: Isn't it Howard?
Speaker 4: Yeah? Is it? Really? Like?
Speaker 2: Actually Howard?
Speaker 3: Howard be thy name?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Like our national anthem was written about a Spanish guy the whole time? And you see, right, and we know that God's a baseball fan above anything else, says it first sentence of the of the Bible in the Big inning. Come on now, yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, So anyway, all right, let's get back to this. Uh, let's try and solve this, uh this equation you got working over there?
Speaker 3: Old on, you just said the star spangled banner. What about the Mountain dew conspiracy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we've touched on it quite a bit, especially now Splash.
Speaker 3: Came out right when Francis Scott key Bridge.
Speaker 2: Went down, well, and now they came out with what was it like, Baja midnight? Yeah, dude, wait.
Speaker 3: They announced it the same week that they took another second off of the doomsday clock.
Speaker 4: And didn't they just have a massive earthquake in Baja?
Speaker 2: Was there?
Speaker 4: I don't know, Malibu, Okay, I might be getting confused here. I know the West Coast just experienced like a six point three or some shit horrible earthquake. If not mistaken, it happened to hit in the middle of the night. So we might be on some other shit here, because isn't that on the Baja fault line?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Yes, Baja's California, But Maha also means low or something.
Speaker 2: It's a three point nine magnitude earthquake strikes Malibu area.
Speaker 4: I was way off, all right, never mind never mine.
Speaker 2: Well, oh but it does say wait where was that? Oh it is Malibu? I'm tripping, all right. Yeah, I mean I think that it doesn't necessarily already had to have come and passed. You know, it could be something that is on the forefront.
Speaker 3: Especially just on Netflix.
Speaker 2: And yeah, there's a lot of weird shit really going down. But I just think, like, you know, you think about the mass amount of people that are leaving California. Could it be some kind of weird premonition that all these people are getting. Yes, I know, the politics are absolutely fucked over there, and taxes and property is super high and everything over there.
Speaker 3: But could burn down?
Speaker 2: Everything burning down? Yeah, dude, it's crazy. But could that be some kind of a precursor of you know how like whenever there's a fire in the in the forest somewhere, all the animals start flocking in one direction. It almost makes me think, like, all right, all of the people, a lot, not all of them, A lot of people are leaving California because of all those things. But could it be like a sign of something that's possibly to come.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 2: So if there is going to be some kind of massive earthquake in California breaks off and goes out into the middle of the ocean and it gets some or something like that, then I don't know, I mean that that might be some kind of Baja Midnight action.
Speaker 3: I think my opinion is that Midnight would have something more to do with darkness and like the grid going down or an emp emf or something of that nature. I don't know, Probably.
Speaker 4: Not Gavin Newsom's new podcast. Maybe that's what the Darkness is talking about and Darkness the Land.
Speaker 3: I didn't know he had a podcast.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he has one with fucking Marshawn Lynch, which is hilarious. Not that it's not entertaining, it's just hilarious that Gavin Newsom thinks that he's gonna make himself look like more of a human by bringing in Marshawn Lynch.
Speaker 4: It's crazy that he thought that would be a good move for him, Like, not just the Marshaw Lynch thing. I get it, fine, you want to bring in a likable character that everybody kind of thinks is funny and whatever, but like, you know, the entire state really fucking hates you right now. The entire country does not fuck with you right now. And somehow, deep deep within his mind, he's thinking, while he's still a sitting governor, it's not like this is his retirement plan and it's all good. He thought that right now, what this country needs, right what would help my image so much, is to start a podcast and bring on Charlie Kirk and Steve Bannon and other like heavy hitters who will dog walk him the entire time, and that that's going to save his image. It's like, bro that it's a bold strategy, Cotton, Let's see if it works out for him, And no, it has backfired so beautifully it's amazing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I love seeing the absolute downfall that is going on with Gavin Newsom. And to be honest, it's long overdue.
Speaker 4: Like, you know, why doesn't Perry try to start a pod? It would be instantly successful, right. Why does an old Barack Obama get a my and just start a podcast? And I guarantee he would make jillions and good jillions of dollars in AD revenue just to talk.
Speaker 3: Isn't Big Mic already starting a podcast?
Speaker 4: Oh god, I'm sure, especially now that they've divorced and they're separated and whatever. I'm sure big Mike has a lot more time on his hands, they say, his big, massive hands.
Speaker 2: Yep, the opposite of Donnie's.
Speaker 4: The opposite of Donnie's and g dude, I just saw a picture of Jija ping. Have you seen the size of Panda's hands? I have not tiny they they look like three year old hands. Like it's it's impossibly embarrassing. And yeah, that is the leader of the Great China has hands that could fit inside the palm of mine. It's embarrassing, dude. And his fingers are all stubby looking like the King of England. How he's got those weird, stubby, fucking sausage fingers. He's like that, dude, it's insane.
Speaker 2: Dude.
Speaker 3: Did you notice man's hands?
Speaker 4: Yeah? I don't.
Speaker 2: That's not necessarily the first thing I look for. Even whenever people were saying that Trump had tiny hands, I was like, I mean, is that really something that notice?
Speaker 4: I mean, maybe, per proportion, his hands are smaller than what you would expect a guy to six or five to have, but it's not like it's not as much the caricature that they've made it out to be you know, not by any means, but yeah, and I didn't even notice G until I literally was just watching a video. Apparently China and Russia are on the outs now, which they've been homies. That's one of the only reasons why Russia has been able to maintain any kind of economy is because China and India that were buying their oil and things, which is cool, that's fine, But apparently China and Russia are like getting ready to like get after it. I don't know if it's gonna be in all out warfare economically or what, but the power of the USD has finally come through and now that the sanctions have gone to a certain level. I don't want to get you a political here. Long story short, there was a picture of G and he was like adjusting a microphone and it was a regular sized microphone, and I thought it was like an assistant that was like under his desk that was moving the microphone forum because it was so small, and I was like, oh, no, oh, that's his hands, Like damn dude. But yeah, anyway, anyway.
Speaker 2: So I was actually looking a little bit more into that whole Milania Trump being a princess to Russia or something like that. And you know, for years they have always said that Trump has had Russian ties, right, the truth that the Russians are the ones that rig the election, and that he's somehow favored Russia more than anybody else. And so I found a story here. There's actually a book that was written of this guy saying that there's an x KGB spy that says that Russia cultivated Trump as an asset for forty years.
Speaker 3: You heard of that for forty years.
Speaker 2: That's what it said. I can actually show what enough to do.
Speaker 4: I mean, so while he was making deals with the mob to make like building and high rise things happened in New York City, it was the Russians that were pulling the strings.
Speaker 2: Sleep or sell possibly. It says, oh, this is actually on Snopes, but it's talking about a story that somebody mentioned. And I don't use Snopes as like a fact checker like some people do. It's more so like, all right, what is the narrative that somebody's trying to say. And then I don't even really care about reading what Snow's reaction is. But it says the idea that former US President Donald Trump was somehow compromised by the Russian government is not a new one. His single term was clouded by the fact that US intelligence agencies concluded that the Russian government interfered in the twenty sixteen presidential campaign in an effort to help Trump win. These accusations got new legs with the January twenty sixth, twenty twenty one publication of the book called American Compromat by journalist Craig Unger. In the book, Unger cites EXKGB officer Yuri Chevets in making the case that Trump's relationship with the Russian government started decades before he became president. Chavetts spoke to The Guardian in an interview published on January twenty ninth, twenty twenty one, and made a number of allegations stemming from his time working for the KGB, the Russian intelligence agency under what was then the Soviet Union, including that Russian intelligence gained an interest in Trump as far back as nineteen seventy seven, viewing Trump as an exploitable target. The feeling in this is his quote. The feeling was that he was extremely vulnerable intellectually and psychologically, and he was prone to flattery. Makes sense around the first time Trump considered running for president. In nineteen eighty seven, and after visiting Moscow with his first wife, Evana, he purchased full page ads in The New York Times, the Washington Post, and The Boston Globe expressing perspective similar to the ones he later espoused while president, namely disparaging key US alliances aimed at holding Russian geopolitical power in check. Whoa, it says, So, I mean, anything's possible. Nothing would surprise me, Like.
Speaker 3: He seems like you would be too hard to control as an.
Speaker 2: Asset, unless he wants you to think that.
Speaker 4: So I looked up Craig Unger. He was at one point a deputy editor of The New York Observer. He was editor in chief of Boston Magazine. He was born in Dallas. He graduated from Harvard. But if you look at some of the books that he's written, let's see, in nineteen eighty eight he wrote a book called Blue Blood two thousand and seven, The Fall of the House of Bush twenty eighteen, Trump in the House of Putin twenty one one American Compromad. How the KGB this one you're talking about here? Twenty twenty four, Din of spies, the untold story of Reagan two thousand and four, House of Bush, and the House of saud as in like Saudi Arabia. So this man has made a career out of talking shit of Republican politicians.
Speaker 2: Checks out well, just to go on with it, it says. Throughout his presidency and multiple US government led investigations into the subject, Trump denied allegations of involvement with the Kremlin. He said, no collusion, no obstruction, total exoneration, Democrat witch hunt, he tweeted in July of twenty nineteen. Nevertheless, such accusations can continue to circulate, in part due to Trump's own actions in his last day in office, which included downplaying or even contradicting his own administration's revelations that Russia was the likely culprit behind a major hack of a US government agency computer system. Also, Trump's comments from the past prompted wide speculation about his relationship with Russia, including boastful comments in which Trump appeared to be laboring under the impression that Russian President Vladimir Putin had taken favorable notice of him. In twenty thirteen, before he was president, Trump was asked by an MSNBC journalist while in Moscow for the Miss Universe pageant whether he had a relationship with Putin, and Trump stated this, I do have a relationship, and I can tell you that he's very interested in what we're doing here today. He's probably very interested in what you and I are saying today, and I'm sure he's going to be seeing it in some form. When he traveled to Helenski or Helsinki rather to personally meet Putin in twenty eighteen, Trump sided with the Russian president, who denied Russia had interfered in the twenty sixteen presidential election, against American intelligence agencies that had concluded the Kremlin had done so in an effort to help Trump win. So, oh, there's a book review, it says. In a book review about the American Compromat, John Seipher, a retired member of the CIA's Clandestine Services, concluded that the book doesn't necessarily reveal anything that was previously unknown about Trump, who has long been a public figure in whose activities have been widely covered for years. It reminds us that there is still much left to learn. Cipher roade. Okay, well, what do you think about that? Like, do you think that Trump like third eye all the way open. Anything's possible, nothing is set in stone. Would it really be that crazy if if Trump was working with Russia?
Speaker 4: Crazy?
Speaker 3: No? Like no, in my mind, I don't have a super high opinion of them. But he's too much of a narcissist to not be the top dog and let somebody else be the top dog. Like so in that matchup, it's saying that basically Putin is the top dog, is in charge of Trump, and I don't think he would allow that for a long period of time. They might want to take him out.
Speaker 2: Yeah, But at the same time, what they were saying was is that basically all you had to do was stroke his ego, right, which is it's not that crazy.
Speaker 3: To be easy to manipulate in that sense. I don't see it above, you know, being above suspicion.
Speaker 2: Well, let me ask you this, then, Matt. If we did find out that Trump was anyway affiliated with Russia more than what we already know, which seems to be barely anything from what he says, how would that play differently into what you got on your wall back there. Would it do anything to it? Would it add or take away anything you.
Speaker 3: Think well, parent Trump's marvelous underground journey, he goes to Russia to find the portal.
Speaker 2: There we go.
Speaker 3: So he did go to Russia in twenty seventeen to give him that soccer ball. There was that, So he did go to Moscow well, and people.
Speaker 2: Were saying to Moscow, Oh yeah, I think so. But also people were saying that because oh shit, I just remembered. So essentially the idea of Putin handing the soccer ball over to Trump was like the ball is in your court kind of symbolism. Now from what from what I understood from that, And so maybe there's something right there. I mean, I don't know why you would passed.
Speaker 3: Symbolic, but there might be something inside the soccer ball. There might be some sort of technology that we don't even know about going on for spying or codes or whatever. Believe what is it? Believe half of what you hear and none of what you see.
Speaker 2: Yeah, exactly. Well, and that's something other people were also saying too as far as the soccer ball went, because it seems to have the same like like gesture. Supposedly, adrenochrome has the same kind of chemical makeup as what a soccer ball looks like.
Speaker 3: Like the red and white things when they took the picture. Yeah, yeah, chemical makeup of it. I've heard that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's a Q thing. I think.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I could see it having a symbolic reference for sure. But I just I don't really believe that Russia has some sort of tech that we don't have, like, not even by a little bit. They for instance, they've been saying for forever they have hypersonic missiles. By their definition of a hypersonic missile, we've had one since nineteen forty eight. The V two rocket hits mock five upon launch. Anything over mock five they call a hypersonic. That's not what America classifies as hypersonic.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 4: And then to further the point I was making about China and Russia, China is now selling drone parts to Ukraine. Yeah, which goes against their homeboys Russia because Putin and g are so tight and all these things. Even though China and the reason why they're doing this isn't necessarily for the almighty dollar. Ukraine doesn't have more money than Russia by any means. China sees Ukraine as being more technologically advanced with drones than Russia. And that's just the basics of technology these days there as far as cutting edge technology goes. I just I don't know about the soccer ball maybe having some sort of tech inside of it. I could see it being a symbolic gesture. I could see it having possibly some sort of like state secrets.
Speaker 2: I found it. I found it. This is from Business Insider dot com. It says it turns out the soccer ball Putin gifted to Trump really does have a transmitter chip inside.
Speaker 4: A transmitter chip like or like a microphone. What were we talking about her?
Speaker 2: Well, it says the red and white soccer ball Russian President Vladimir Putin tossed to US President Donald Trump last week in Helsinki after the Russian the Russia hosted World Cup, had a trans minterschip in it. But unfortunately for all the would be spooks and speculators online, the White House is not alarmed by the by this discovery. Director of the National Intelligence Dan Coach told a security conference he was sure the ball had been looked at very carefully. There's a good reason for caution. Russia has a colorful history of gathering US secrets going back more than one hundred and fifty years in ways that have surprised and impressed US security experts. Senator Lindsey Graham of South Carolina said, if it were me, I'd checked a soccer ball for listening devices and never allowed in the White House. But sticking a transmitter in a soccer ball and handing it over to Trump is perhaps a bit too obvious. And besides, the Adidas AG ball already has one here under the Wi Fi symbol. Oh okay, you see it right there, it says. According to the Adida's website, the near field communication chip embedded under the logo is passive and can only send out information the device it interacts with, a mobile phone, for example, can both send and receive information. Users who swipe down activate the NFC and touch the ball with their phone receive functionalities like exclusive information about the product, Adida's football content, special competitions, and challenges, and it doesn't store information on how the ball is used, though the tag can be updated to add new features, So it's not that like, I guess what they're saying is is that, yeah, they were kind of right, but that's kind of just Adida's technology.
Speaker 4: Okay, that's fair.
Speaker 2: It's weird. Though, that you'd hand over that ball, you know what I mean, like that ball, of all the balls you'd have, you'd hand over the ball with the chip inside of it. I don't know, I don't know.
Speaker 3: I always thought it was a weird gesture.
Speaker 4: That is really strange, a soccer ball, like you know, oh, it's because the World Cup. But like Trump didn't care about the World Cup. Most people in America don't, like that's whatever. I don't know, I don't know.
Speaker 3: But the people that do care about it, really care about it.
Speaker 4: Oh, yes they do. Good God, that's like there's that's fighting words. To the rest of the world, or at least the countries that have a soccer team good enough to make it to the World Cup, they will like go to blows over that shit. Meanwhile in America were like, that's cool. Football seasons in a couple of months though, So that's good, you know the good We just see things differently here, you know, I guess.
Speaker 2: I mean, there is some strange shit that's going on with Trump and Putin though, like, yeah, the thing is is that you know, he's having conversations with Putin, and look, I'm not over here to just be like Devil's advocate or questioning the choices we made. I stick by my by my decisions that I that I voted for Trump three times. If he goes for a fourth off vote for the motherfucker, then too, I mean it would be illegal and probably a little unconstitutional. But but I have heard some people saying that well, Rump may have some kind of back door way of maintaining his presidency if they.
Speaker 3: I don't know if it's still in play, but if they can prove that there was some sort of tampering with the twenty twenty election and it was stolen or whatever, he might be entitled to all of that term as well. But I don't know how that would. He already has two terms.
Speaker 2: Well, there's been multiple presidents that have gone over two terms before.
Speaker 3: Though, right, but not law not in that way.
Speaker 2: Well outlawed it. And this is where it gets strained, right, because then you're starting to go into you know how and I don't mean to bring up Q and on, although they've been right about a lot of shit, but you know they're about his right as flat earthers are not all the way, but you got some of it, you know. That's the way I like to look at it. But you know, whenever you're talking about the the Q and on conspiracy and the connection to all of that, some people will say, like, maybe he's the possible seventeenth constitutional president, or now maybe he would be the eighteenth because he was already the seventeenth. But basically that Joe Biden and Barack Obama and all of them were the where the corporate Yeah, the corporate presidents of the United States, and that Trump is the you know, actual constitutional president of the United States, and so maybe the outlaw of allowing him to become president again only applies to the corporate American president and not the constitutional American president.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 3: I have no idea. I've been getting more into like the wu woof stuff rather than like trying to figure out geopolitical politics because it's it's all bullshit anyway into the actually.
Speaker 4: Grew what I said, but the woo woof shit ain't though.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but it's fun fair, that's fair.
Speaker 2: Oh, it's the most fun. I got a whole podcast for that shit. But speaking of wu wou, sir, like, what are you what have you been most interested in?
Speaker 3: Uh? I want to find out if twen days are real, and if people are actually eating mermaids.
Speaker 4: Oh god, oh man. All right, So I went down that rabbit hole, and the only the earliest source that I could find for it was some out of shape white woman that was just saying that she heard a story from a guy who heard a story from a guy whose cousin's brother in law was on a fishing vessel who had never been on a fishing vessel before, and they caught some sort of creature. They had these big water tanks on it and that's for the big paydays, and they pulled up these nets, caught up thing that's not like a mermaid we see in the in the movies. Behind it means it's like a large, scaly, slimy creature and apparently the elites are eating them.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Like, if that's true, why wouldn't I be able to, Like, if I try hard enough, why wouldn't I be able to find one and just club it over that? And like, I want to taste it. I don't have five hundred thousand dollars, but I want to know what it tastes like.
Speaker 4: I don't like seafood that much, so, but that's the thing.
Speaker 3: Would it be fish or would it be turf? Would it be surf and turf, like all in the same dish.
Speaker 4: The ultimate surf and turf.
Speaker 2: I feel like there's a little bit of cannibalism involved in that, And.
Speaker 3: Would it be like can you only eat the bottom half? Then?
Speaker 4: I mean, is it is it really?
Speaker 6: Like?
Speaker 4: Okay, I'm not you know, I'm not a proponent of evolution. I think Charles Darwin was off as fucking meds, but like, okay, in that sense eating a primate, would that be some somewhat cannibalism for a human to eat a monkey? Would it be more cannibalistic for a human to eat a monkey than to eat a mermaid? Because humans are not aquatic creatures.
Speaker 2: I mean, I'm not trying to eat a fucking monkey.
Speaker 3: Iogenes said it wasn't always immoral to eat humans.
Speaker 4: I mean, unless it's a it's a you know, survival situation that it's kind of understood to be just how you do things, right, Donner Party.
Speaker 3: We're omni boards. We can eat whatever we want.
Speaker 4: Right, But I mean, I feel like, I mean, I see what you mean as far as it could be more of the realm of cannibalism. But I mean, would it not be more cannibalistic to eat a chimp. I mean, I personally would love to know what monkey meat taste. Like, I know, chill monkey brains is a dessert.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I was gonna say the monkey brains is a thing.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I don't really have a desire to eat monkeys because I think they're cool.
Speaker 4: I mean, yeah, it's like veal. I think cows are cool. But like you take a baby cow and you chain it to the ground to where it can never stand up. You let it get to a certain size and you slaughter it brutally and then serve it up on a plate. I fucking love veal.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but a cow and a monkey.
Speaker 3: That's cows are like big dogs.
Speaker 4: You say that. You say that, but look in India, where they eat chilled monkey brains. They revere cows as like a holy animal. So like it's about the culture, you know.
Speaker 3: And I'm like, I'll eat any I'll try anything twice, you know.
Speaker 4: Absolutely, you gotta try it twice. Man, what a the first time was a fluke exactly? Yep.
Speaker 2: I mean that's how I feel about frog legs. It was discussing the first time and I'm a little tainted to try it again, but I'm open to it.
Speaker 4: I was supposed to go frogging with my brother last night, but I couldn't because I had to shoot the cage tonight, right. But he called me up at like six thirty in the evenes like, what you doing tonight?
Speaker 3: Bro?
Speaker 4: I'm like, you know, got work, I got this, got this, dude, I'm going frogging. Season's about to end. You want to come with me? I'm like, dude, I would love to, but I can't. But yeah, I'm I'm gonna get you some frog legs cook the right way, Jonathan, and I promise it's gonna change your mind about it all.
Speaker 2: I mean, I'm open to it.
Speaker 4: They're delicious.
Speaker 3: It's the texture.
Speaker 4: Is it the texture or the taste?
Speaker 3: I really I didn't mind the taste. It was just the texture of it, which probably means it wasn't done right.
Speaker 4: But are you.
Speaker 2: Frying them though? Is that how you do it?
Speaker 4: Jacob?
Speaker 2: Yes, okay, that's the way I tried it, But it was like it was so weird. There was this, uh I can't remember the name of it, but it used to be this old store off of seventy three that sold them frozen, and so they were going out of business. And so my parents were like, oh, we had just moved to Louisiana. So we were like, oh, frog legs, We'll try.
Speaker 4: It and I'll baked them. Didn't you.
Speaker 2: Probably actually and baked them and have them be good?
Speaker 4: Don't get me wrong, but in this even saying frying them, well, you got a fry to make them good? Yes, fair, But it depends on the batter, right, It depends on what is your ratio of flower to corn starch or corn meal she it'd say, or whatever the case is, what kind of seasonings are you putting in it? Otherwise you're just fucking yourself. So and I'm not gonna judge you on that one or your parents. Y'all are not from this area. So y'all have never been taught how to do certain types of food fried certain ways. There's a method to the madness here. I get this. So it's like squirrel sauce pecan? Have you ever had a squirrel sauce pecan?
Speaker 2: I don't think I've I don't think I've ever actually even eaten squirrel.
Speaker 4: See at my point, have you ever had a cornmock shoe? You fuck with cornmock shoe.
Speaker 2: I don't even know what the fuck that is.
Speaker 3: I don't know if that is.
Speaker 4: It's it's delicious, it's look Cajunville is got the foods, all right. Yes, we understand Louisiana is suffering in a lot of regards, but the one thing that we really know how to do is make something that's not supposed to taste good taste really fucking good. You know, That's just what we do. So yeah, next time we get some frogs and also not frozen, dude, fresh is the best way.
Speaker 2: Oh, I'm sure it is. I mean, if you're gonna eat anything, it's always gonna be better fresh. But speaking of mermaid eating, I found a little article here. This is from the Daily dot dot com and it says I don't buy this. Whenever I first looked into it, I was like, oh, somebody is trying to really get some clicks up in here. But you know what, we can read the story. We can see maybe it has a little bit of merit. It says our elites eating mermaids TikTok's wild new conspiracy theory explained. It says a particularly strange conspiracy theory that wealthy elites are holding mermaid eating dinner party events is leaking into TikTok feeds. In March of twenty twenty five, users began telling bizarre stories about people they claimed to know who worked to catch these fantastical creatures for culinary purposes, or about rich friends who were privileged enough to taste the fishy flesh. Mermaid folklore goes all the way back to ancient Greek myths about sirens changing from bird people to fish people over time. Stories about sailors and others spotting these creatures continued into the twenty first century, recently taking on a new and sinister twist. So some people say that the mermaid meat takes. It's sweet like scallops and rich like wagoo.
Speaker 4: Now that sounds delicious.
Speaker 3: But my thing is they never say where they got them, Like where are the mermaids? Like if you just just point me in.
Speaker 2: A direction, well you got to go second start of the writing straight on till morning to find those bad boys.
Speaker 3: That is accurate, right, it says.
Speaker 2: This month, multiple TikTokers have gone viral with stories about the capture and consumption of mermaids. Users often frame this practice as a clandestine culinary experience reserved for those who can pay huge sums of money for a single meal. Some have reported that diners experienced strange, supernatural effects from eating filay of Mermaid. What the Fuck? On March eleventh, twenty twenty five, this TikTok user, who claims to be the original source of these stories but isn't, posted a video saying that she got an email from someone who attended a Mermaid eating dinner party. According to a man she calls Jonah, get it, a ticket to the dinner cost him fifty grand and a limo took him to a secret location where the host wore a spooky mask.
Speaker 4: So what that lady looks like she would be the type to run a story about this, right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Reddit threats no, I think that her higher self told her this.
Speaker 4: There you go exactly.
Speaker 2: I can make fun of my own people. It's okay. So what does Mermaid taste like?
Speaker 3: Says?
Speaker 2: The flavor was exquisite, unlike anything he'd ever known, sweet like scallops, rich like wagu, and with a depth of u umami mommy that seemed to awaken something deep in his senses. Jonah allegedly reported It's as if he was tasting the ocean itself, not just to it's bounty, but it's soul. What a way of describing these things. That's how you know it's full of shit whenever they get like so descriptive about it.
Speaker 4: But anyway, the ocean down to the soul. Look, I understand that, you know what. I was about to get real crude there for a minute.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna go somewhere else. But the delicious taste wasn't all that he got out of the fifty thousand. He said, A warmth spread through my body. My heart beats slowed, my breath deepened around me. The other guests had closed their eyes, their faces soft with pleasure. He then describes a feeling like a low resonant hum, a vibration in my bones and my blood. Joanah went on to say that his mind was filled with visions of deep blue waters, endless and calm, filled with whispers, not words, but emotions, memories, as if the sea itself had opened to him, revealing its secrets. What the fuck people believe this bullshit?
Speaker 4: Oh? I was gonna say, God.
Speaker 3: Like, I would love to eat something that made my blood vibrate like, I think that sounds nice.
Speaker 4: It sounds nice, but also in a different context, this whole thing sounds like the first time your boy hired a hooker like that that also could very well just go that realm tasting the entire ocean down to my soul, A warmth filled my body.
Speaker 3: The problem, the problem with what you just said is the first time he does that, which implies that you've done it several times.
Speaker 4: I mean, oh myself, no, no, no, But I'm just saying, like the first time that somebody buys sex and it's from a professional, it's going to just open up the entire world to them. But it also smells like the entire ocean, like mmmm yeah for some Filipino horror more like more like the bay.
Speaker 2: But uh yeah, it's uh, it is funny because it almost sounds like even God was in that bedroom with me. It's like, right, who invited him? I don't I don't want to go watching me while I'm doing these things in my wife, you know what I mean. Like it's a little weird, but anyway, it says sorry for the blasphemy.
Speaker 4: Hut there you can talk shit about your own kind. I'll talk shit about my own kind real quick. Okay, Now I'll take a second for that. I once knew a married couple, okay, and God bless them both. They're no longer together, and you'll be very obvious as to why here in a moment, this woman would try to have an entire praise in worship like time frame and a a time of prayer every time they were trying to fuck. Now listen, listen, Okay. As A as the resident Christian of this show, I understand that you would want God in every place in your marriage, including sexually. You want God everywhere. As far as that's concerned. I get it, mad, respect, mad, love, all the things. But like, when I'm trying to get balls deep, the last thing I'm wanting to do is start sitting in some praise and work songs and praying to the Almighty. He can be there. He's omnipresent, He's there everywhere, But like, do we have to acknowledge him while we're trying to like get after it? That just seems And then it's like, oh, once I met these people, it was like, you know what, this is a kink for this bitch. Ain't it like that? That's exactly what I betually likes being spanked with the Bible and shit, now I can't confirm that other part, but like it sounds about right, and there's there's crazies in every way, shape and flavor, y'all.
Speaker 2: It's almost say, God, save my soul for what I'm about to say. I do mean it out of just love and joking manner, but it's almost like she's envisioning God sitting in a chair in the corner of the room. Am I right. It's like, I think, Yeah, that's fucking weird.
Speaker 4: It's weird.
Speaker 3: I don't think shame. So whatever thing.
Speaker 2: Is, whatever floats your boat. Yeah, nobody's shaming. It's just more of a slight judgment.
Speaker 4: Yeah, obviously they got divorced because this chick was a little fucking crazy. But it's okay, it's okay.
Speaker 3: They want to sing glory, glory, Hawlaria. It doesn't matter me.
Speaker 2: I mean, at that point, you can praise me all day. That's fine. I mean, you can fool me into thinking that it's me and you can praise whoever you want.
Speaker 4: No, dude, it was like it wasn't even like old school choir handles and she it was like Lauren diggle. It was like taking back. It was like modern Christian songs that this was.
Speaker 3: I'm sure there's a whole like you know, Avenue on pornhubb with this type of stuff, like it's gotta exist.
Speaker 2: But I'm sure, Oh dude, she's all somebody save me.
Speaker 4: Oh God, God, jelly Roll. Don't bring jelly Roll into the bedroom. No, he and his wife get after it enough.
Speaker 2: Oh I'm sure he do.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, dude, they I don't know if they's still about that life. But she used to bring in girls for them to share. Well, she was a sex.
Speaker 2: Worker, she was.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's generous though.
Speaker 4: Oh look, jelly Row is living his best fucking life. He was in abject poverty and jail and all these things, and because of SoundCloud on the internet, the man has just he can't lose right now. It's incredible.
Speaker 2: Good for him, yeah, big time. But getting back to it over here, Oh goodness, I don't know why that happens. Here we go, All right, let's get back over yonder origins of the Mermaid eating dinner party theory. You want to know the origins That lady claimed that she was the originator, but turns out that was a lie, it says on March fourth. Yeah, I mean it's TikTok. I mean everybody's trying to get a little I'm just saying that's social media in general, people putting it up for likes. I mean it started with MySpace, I think.
Speaker 3: Oh sorry, way before that, it started with the do you know where the term spam came from?
Speaker 4: No canned meat?
Speaker 3: Well, spam email? Oh uh no, there's a whole story of it where a guy was just trying to see if he could create a rumor and make it true, and like he came up with this whole story about spam, like the actual can spam, and like, uh, I don't even remember this story, but he emailed it to a couple people and then printed it in the like this online forum back in the nineties, and then it went around and it was just a joke, and everybody at the beginning realized it was just a joke. But then it got to the point where it became like this, uh, this urban legend, and all of your fake emails or junk emails became spam males. So there's even like a term for it on your inbox now is spam.
Speaker 2: I could see that I mean, I mean checks out. I don't know what the you know, the official origin.
Speaker 4: Is probably like it was human meat or something like that soylent green kind of thing. I could see it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's possible. Well, it's getting back over to this, it said TikTok user posted a video telling a long story about a down on his luck man named Landon who got a job on a fishing boat. He had to sign an NDA along with his cousin's strange new crew. She says, one night, they caught their quarry a mermaid who spoke a strange language and she's and seemed to beg for her life. Upon the crew's return, they transported the creature to a warehouse, but inside it looked like a high end hibachi restaurant. The awaiting wealthy men then strapped the mermaid to a gurney and ate it. Because why wouldn't you, it says. This user posted several more videos in the following days telling more stories about Landon and his adventures hunting Murmay. The original video gained five hundred and ninety one thousand views, and her second one over two million views. She has also made a quite a few videos telling tales about vampires and quantum jumping, and one about mysterious stares. Outside of TikTok, one can find older stories about mermaid eating dinner party patrons. On February fourteenth of twenty twenty, a Reddit user posted a similar story about how he took a job on a boat captain by one Captain LeBlanc, and they ended up catching a mermaid to be eaten alive by ravenous elites.
Speaker 4: This was on.
Speaker 2: The the reddit no Sleep forum, where users post their short and fictional horror stories.
Speaker 4: I love it so an internet creepy pasta and a TikToker basically spawned the story, and now the internet's like, bro, it's real. I saw this.
Speaker 3: Well, everybody's talking about it, and it got annoying to me because nobody was like, A, I sing on, where can I find them? It's just how deep do I have to go?
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's just social media lore at that point. Everybody wants to be do I use right human babies?
Speaker 3: That would be difficult.
Speaker 4: It depends on where you shot right.
Speaker 3: The other the other one I went down was like gnomes and dwendas. This one's creepy because a lady posted a couple of tiktoks saying that she thinks she has gnomes living in her backyard and it was kind of funny and she like she put out pennies for them and other things that are supposedly supposed to attract gnomes, and there were like scratches on the wall. It looked like she was like in the Pacific southwest somewhere maybe maybe even like Arizona. And then she posted what she caught on It looks like a CCTV image. It might have been like a ring camera or a trail cam or something. But somebody uh commented that it was a dwen Day, which are other mythical creatures that are malevolent, and that they're like, you shouldn't give it anything because then it'll try and do stuff to you and like you know, own your property or whatever. And then it started to really blow up and people were reposting, you know, trying to figure stuff out and if it's a dwin Day or a gnome or some other cryptid and she deleted her account, so now we can't figure out where she is, what's going on with it now if they got her, like, I just want to I want to go and I want to find one, and I want to trap it, like a lepre Cott in South Park, Like I just want to I want to know.
Speaker 4: Yes, indeed, it's me just being me, And I don't know about what the population of this is like in that area. But if I left a bunch of shiny shit on my back patio coins and whatnot, and they were moved and taken and I heard scratches, I would instantaneously believe that a raccoon had gotten hold of the most scratching at the door. For more, because raccoons are attracted to shiny shit at night, that's kind of their whole thing. So like I don't know what the raccoon.
Speaker 2: Look I believe in the fantastical, mythological kind of stuff to a point. I mean, I personally witnessed something paranormal just a couple of years ago about that fucking thing that was knocking at my front door and then it went around and knocked in my back door, and that was like whatever, it could have been a crackhead, who fucking knows, right ahead, dude, I mean, I lived in a trailer park. It only made sense. But the strange part about that story is not so much that there was some random person possibly knocking at both of my doors. It was that I called the cops, and the cops came over to my house, and as they were listening to my story, the cops says, I told him the whole story about, you know, somebody's knocking on my front, somebody's knocking on my back, and it's really fucking strange, and they're knocking really loud, like loud loud. It was like scary loud. And this is also like one o'clock in the morning. This shit's going on, which made it extra creepy. And I didn't have any tree branches or anything that could have been knocking at my window or anything like that. Like, it was clearly somebody banging at the doors. But whenever the cops came, the cop asked me this very ominous type question, and he goes, are you sure it was a human? I said, what the fuck kind of question is that?
Speaker 3: What do you mean an animal? Like an animal like a like a bear or something smacking your door or something.
Speaker 2: I don't know, there would be bear prints. It's a trailer park, you know, the bear would run through everything over there.
Speaker 4: I would think raccoon again.
Speaker 2: Personally, dude, a raccoon is not going to go.
Speaker 3: They could kick the door, like if it's a screen door, it could like kick it with his feet.
Speaker 2: It sounded like like a mallet was smashing my door.
Speaker 4: Dude, I don't know, I don't know, I don't know. I'm I don't know. Maybe the cop it was like what two in the morning.
Speaker 2: It was like one one thirty something like that in the morning, Like it was after we had got done shooting. We were over at Christie's studio and Luisa calls me and she's like, something's banging at the door. I don't know.
Speaker 4: You remember that night, Yeah, I do.
Speaker 2: And so I like, I'm like, all right, well, she's probably just tripping. She doesn't like being home alone. I mean she had the baby, you know, but maybe he's not gonna do much in times like that, So, you know, she, you know, was just tripping out. And I was like, all right, I'm coming home. I didn't really even take it seriously. And then I get there in like five minutes. Bro, I mean before I even walked in, I went and I looked around the trailer. I looked all over the place. There was nobody walking around. I didn't hear any footsteps or anything like that. I shined my flashlight, looked everywhere, couldn't see anything. I was like, I don't think there's anything out there. I go in there and shut the door. In under five minutes, the banging starts happening on my front door, and we're like what the fuck? And you know, I didn't want to look out the window because by you remember, by standing on the front porch, you could see that window right there, it'd be so obvious that I'm trying to stare at it right And I didn't have a people in my door, and so I was like, all right, well, let me just like see what happens. And I was trying to see if, like, all right, was this gonna be a consistent type thing. Is he gonna keep on knocking or is it gonna keep on knocking whatever it is, or is it gonna go away? Because I have had like random trailer park members come and bang at my door late at night before usually somebody asking for a cigarette, at which I tell them the reason I quit smoking was because you fucking bumps keep on asking me for cigarettes. So that was the whole reason why I even quit smoking cigarettes In the first place, but.
Speaker 4: Unity members of the trailer park.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I can't stand it. And it's like these people. You know, I'm not saying all the people of the trailer park. I have a lot of love for the trailer park. The trailer park is a piece of me. I lived there for like five years. But there are definitely meth heads, Like that's not a question. There is definitely meth heads in that trailer park, no doubt. And so whenever I heard that first knock, I was like, what the fuck? And Luis's like, see, I wasn't lying. You thought I was making it up. You thought I was exaggerating.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'll tell you what it may have also been because you had like a very heavily Hispanic population in there. And I can't tell you how many times I left your house at two thirty in the morning and these little, like six year old kids are running the streets of that trailer park. I know, it's very possible that it was one of the little kids coming playing ding dong ditch on your ass. It's also very you.
Speaker 2: Know, I mean, anything's possible. I'm looking for some kind of explanation. It's just that. And here's the deal. It wasn't just on the front door, in the back door. They also got that fucking back window they were banging on too, Like the for the dining area to the trailer. They were banging on that, And I was like, what the fuck man? And then that's that's the problem is that I I would like to believe if it was a kid's hand knocking, I would know the difference between a fully grown adult, you know what I'm saying, Like there's a certain amount of force that an adult can exude that a kid can't. And like this was like full on piste off, like knocking at my door. Dude.
Speaker 4: This is before or after I gave you that piece.
Speaker 2: Actually I think you gave me that after this as a matter of fact, which is funny because we were over at Christie's and Christy with all of her wild things that she believes and everything she's like, it was just like a week before that that I or maybe a couple of days before that that I had told Christy. I was like, I was.
Speaker 4: Like, yeah, I I forget.
Speaker 2: Well, that's what we're gonna get to. This is where it gets super weird, especially once you start believing the crazies, right and so I was like, I'm like fucking scared, and at any I'm just looking for an answer. At this point, I don't even give a fuck what it was. And so a couple of days before I said, you know, I was talking to her, and you know, she believes that she's the reincarnation of this, she's magical that whatever. I'm not going to question it, do you boo boo? But she was like, and I was like, look, you say you can, you can do all these things, but until you can somehow manifest it to prove it to anybody, nobody's gonna believe you. Everybody's just going to look at you like you're kind of crazy. I told her that, and she goes, she goes, uh, it's it's gonna come one day and you're going to see it manifest in some kind of way. And then literally I should you know. I think it was like two or three days later that this happened. And then I went back the next day told her about it, and then she had her daughter sitting right there on the couch, remember, and she was like, oh yeah, I don't remember her daughter's name, but her little daughter was sitting there on the couch and she was like, oh yeah, she was really looking into it. And Christy was like is it what I think? And her daughter's like yep, And I was like, okay, what is it then, and it was like, uh, it was like yeah, I know. It's like they all know that they're all thinking the same exact thing, which is weird. But anyway, so I'm like, what the fuck? But anyway, Uh, I think it was like some kind of fucking skin walker or some shit like that that she said that it was, but we never heard it again. That was the only time it ever happened.
Speaker 4: Yeah, clearly, clearly it was I'm not gonna I'm not gonna be mean, it's it's the very.
Speaker 3: Thing, and it literally could be anything.
Speaker 4: It could be. We don't know, that is a fact.
Speaker 2: Well. It was strange because that was right after correct me if I'm wrong. That was rad after like that was whenever all of the the fucking the woman on the plane and that thing's not fucking real. And then it was just like a month after that that it was the Miami Mall thing that was going on with Alien. So now I'm really believing that this world's going to hell and a ham basket and it's kind of knocking at my fucking door, and I'm like really tripping.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 4: It was sketchy, I know, and I'm not trying to detract from it. I believe it was more likely than not one of the trailer park community members.
Speaker 3: The most reasonable explanation is usually the correct explanation.
Speaker 2: Sure, sure, I mean, you know, the simplest.
Speaker 3: You always have to leave room for whatever, you know, wild stuffing.
Speaker 4: We're talking about Trump being a time traveler here, right, I mean, at what.
Speaker 3: Point exactly I'm leaving room for it?
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 2: I think the thing is is that we were already in Christie's shops, surrounded by all the wildness. And we have a conspiracy podcast in which we talk about a lot of the wildness.
Speaker 3: Yourself up to it. So now it's influencing your reality.
Speaker 2: Did I open a fucking portal to a demon? That's what I was thinking at the moment. Of course, I think that's silly now, but back then it had me full on convinced that something ethereal was out there trying to get me.
Speaker 3: Do you remind me you're not looking down at you or anything? I mean, my mom's got ghosts, so are those silver tip holo points?
Speaker 4: Uh? Solid silver nine points Winchester's Yeah, I think Remington Okay, Luber excuse, oh yeah Winchester lugers look at that. So I have I have enough for you to get a mag too for that nine mil I gave you so just in case we get another ethereal being knocking on the door. You don't need a hitim with lead him with that silver. We got that too.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I carry those in my forty when I go hiking.
Speaker 4: In your forty.
Speaker 3: First of all, why I'm a forty guy?
Speaker 4: Really? Why? No, no shape down. I don't have an issue with it, but like it's harder to find rounds for a forty in.
Speaker 3: A in a scenario where you know red Dawn or anything. Yeah, it's going to be harder to find them. But I like, I've practiced with it so much that now it's my go to And I like the recoil, I like the trigger poil, I like everything.
Speaker 4: So, I mean, I can't talk shit. My every day carries a snub nose thirty eight. But I mean I also in my car carry a forty five, and everybody gives me shit about that. It's got the same ballistics as a nine milt. Listen, I understand your science. I just disagree with it.
Speaker 3: Still gonna do it, Yeah, you.
Speaker 4: Know, I like I like the forty five caliber.
Speaker 3: More and agains are where it's at.
Speaker 4: Yeah, They're just hard to find these days, dude. They had a run of them hit Cabello's by my house a while back. So I got a little bit of them, enough for two bags at least, and i've you know, handed some out to some people for the for the shock and all, and they're like, that's not real silver. I was like, you test it. Yeah, there it is. It fucking is.
Speaker 3: Yeah. And whenever you know you might have to share a were wolf you need to wear a vampire are you gonna need it?
Speaker 4: Look in our area. We don't know where the ruguru is or is not. Okay, the cage in version of a were wolf, but just in case, you gotta stay strapped or get clapped, so we stay with it.
Speaker 2: Bro. This is so fucking strange. I am about to trip you out, dude. So all I did I just typed in duc dug go and I just typed in Cryptid's knocking at your door. The first thing that shows up is Cult of Conspiracy. Let's go you one.
Speaker 3: Number one hit on YouTube for cryptids.
Speaker 2: Knocking at your door? Did we talk about that?
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, I believe back in the day. Click on and see how long ago that episode was. She that's on iHeart that's our subsidiary that we're through.
Speaker 2: Oh, it doesn't take it to a specific podcast, it just shows all of them.
Speaker 3: Oh it's your description.
Speaker 2: Ooh uh, what the fuck? Did I write that? We cover conspiracies of all types, from government cover ups and cryptids knocking at your door. I did not write that.
Speaker 4: You had to have because I've never put it in the types of descriptions I put them in on the episodes on occasion. I know I dropped the ball sometime it appears that you do not.
Speaker 3: I really, I'm there.
Speaker 2: I don't remember typing that. If I did.
Speaker 4: That's how long ago was that? Tight? Yeah?
Speaker 2: I mean it could have been five years ago for all we know.
Speaker 4: That's what's up. And the next one down colt a conspiracy on the on What was that right there?
Speaker 2: Tune in, Son of a Bitch?
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's your Google.
Speaker 4: Cryptid's knocking at your door? You know what? I think? That's that's a well it's not a T shirt, but it's definitely something that has led to us, so it's a it's a link.
Speaker 2: Yeah, sure, dude. I was actually I I saw a clip earlier from the Info Wars show that happened earlier today, and I follow the Instagram. I don't think it's the actual Info Wars Instagram. I think it's just a fan of Info Wars that fall and gets clips or whatever. And I saw something where, uh, your boy was talking Alex Jones. He was talking about some kind of demonic entity that are influencing politicians, and he started to get like real specific about it, and he was saying that, like Tucker Carlson was possibly possibly in the presence of some kind of demonic force that allegedly put his hand on Tucker Carlson and Alex Jones. I guess he was telling this story to Alex Jones and then Alex Jones was like, oh, and then this happened, and then this happened, and then this happened, and Tucker's like, wait, how do you know that? And he's like, people think that I just make this stuff up. And I was like, what the fuck?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I think that guy that the demonic entity might have been called Vladimir Putin. I could be wrong. I'm joking. I'm joking, y'all these jokes. I don't know. Tucker, Tucker, he's kind of gone off the deep end and a couple of these things. He's like, Oh, and Benjamin or whatever this name, he's like, he spent too much time on the internet. Now. It's like, dude, like, have you even taken a decent look around to see what the status of everything is right now? Or are you just like in your own little cave and you're just kind of like stewing on it.
Speaker 2: You know, that's where you're gonna get from a deadhead dude, you know, like, yeah, what was.
Speaker 4: The guy we met on at Browhemian Groove? Oh, hippie Jimmy.
Speaker 2: Hick Man told me not to get that cabin in the woods and I didn't.
Speaker 4: Okay, but it wasn't because of hippie Jimmy.
Speaker 2: Oh and it actually was because of that bro. What Yeah, I swear Like, see, I'm I'm somebody that actually believes that God or the universe does give you signs, especially whenever you're like you're really looking for some kind of sign. Should you do this should you? Should you not do that? So, Matt, let me tell you about this story. Bro this is freaking nuts. So I'm not gonna lie. I had always wanted to live in a cabin, and then whenever I saw you lived in a cabin, I was like, damn, it looks pretty sweet. And then I've unfortunately I heard about like you know, you were like, well, don't do it, don't do it? Remember you you were telling me about that, and I and I and I'm wait a second.
Speaker 4: Now you went to Bhemian.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we had him on in September. We went to Brohemian Grove in October.
Speaker 4: Yeah, And so have you heard anything else about the springtime Brohemian? I reached out to the boys. I have heard him.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I think it's going to be sometime in June, July or something like that.
Speaker 4: Summertime Brohemian. I'm all right moving on.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So anyway, Matt, we we literally just got done talking to you. The following month, we go to Brohemian Grove. Now, I'm I'm a single man. At this time, me and my wife were temporarily split up, and I was thinking, you know what, I just want to go off and be that wizard in the woods. Let me just go live alone completely in nature, be fully immerged, just do all of the fun wizarding, magical things. It just seemed awesome. It seems awesome, right, And so I had always wanted that, you know, And and I actually I went on to what is it the the housing website that you go and find out Zillo. Yeah, So I went on to Zilo and I found, Oh my god, it was awesome. I found this cabin and then it actually had a guest house in the back. And it was like right in my price range, like magically, like it looked too awesome to be true. And it was sitting on like an acre of property. And I was like really really thinking about doing it, and I told everybody. I was like, dude, I found this property. I found this house that has a guest house. I was talking about like moving my parents in the back. It was getting real weird. But and so I was like getting ready to go through with it. Well, then we go to Brohemian Grove and I told Nick about it, and I told Jacob about it that I had really been looking into the whole cabin situation. And so we go to Brohemian Grove and on night two that were there, we run into this guy whose name went he went by Hippie Jimmy. He has a whole YouTube channel following all of his travels and everything. I think he has like eight subscribers or something like that, but that's neither here nor there. He's still Hippie Jimmy, and he had we had some really good conversations. So me and Electro Nick were over talking to this Hippie Jimmy character and he goes off talking about some off the wall type shit and he goes, that's why you should never ever ever move into a cabin in the woods, and I was like, what the fuck? I was literally just talking about that earlier. And so of course that prior night I had done DMT for the first time. So my mind is like, I'm one with the universe. It's giving me a message, and honestly, that's really how I thought it. And so yeah, I didn't end up going with the cabin in the woods, and me and Luis end up getting back together, and you know, maybe that's why I wasn't supposed to get it. I don't know, but I just followed the U the Universe's guidance if you will.
Speaker 4: Maybe I'm crazy for this, but personally, I think it would be not the wisest to follow the financial advice of a dude that walks up wearing a fringed, tied eye shirt with no sandals in the middle.
Speaker 3: Of no because he knows exactly what not to do, right, And I.
Speaker 2: Was just taking that advice.
Speaker 3: I mean, it's why you always take legal advice from felons.
Speaker 4: Uh okay, I would think to take legal advice from a lawyer. It's just me.
Speaker 3: They've already done it. They know how to get out of it. Hmm.
Speaker 4: Crime advice from a from a felon, and.
Speaker 3: Like, yeah, I mean we're splitting hairs.
Speaker 4: Yeah, fair enough, fair enough?
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, Wait a second, So, Jacob, are you trying to say that you never feel like you get a sign from something greater than you that is like, oh my god, I can't believe this just happened to me. In reality, you never you never get that like epiphany kind of moment.
Speaker 4: Oh for sure. But it also depends on what the message is, And as I always do, you got to test the source, you know. Now, I'm not saying that you buying a cabin in the woods would have been the smartest idea at that time. But I didn't know that hippie Jimmy was the reason why you didn't buy it. I thought you didn't buy it because you looked at it for the grand scheme of things and was like, Okay, what is this The housing market value of this going to be in a few years? How much upkeep is there in a log cabin? Do I really want to be that secluded from people for extended periods of time. I thought you'd taking a big, like grand total sum of the all encompassing and decided to make a like, you know, a decision in this regard. Not that you followed the advice of a hippie that just wandered into our lives for about thirty minutes.
Speaker 2: I didn't see it as advice from a homeless hippie Jimmy not wearing any shoes with his It's just sign. Yeah, it was just a sign that, like, of all the things that this guy could have said in that moment to anybody at that at that venue, he said that specific thing. To me, Like, you know, that was kind of like synchronistic at that point. To me, that's how my mind interpreted. And if you remember, later on that night we went back to the Airbnb, me, you, and electro Nick were all talking about it, and electro Nick was like, yeah, I think that that was a weird time because it was strange. As soon as Hippie Jimmy said, oh, you don't want to get that. You don't want to get a cabinet. It's the worst thing you could ever do. Me and Electronick, we just look at each other like what the fuck. Like it was like we both thought it was some kind of like strange universal message or whatever.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 2: Everybody gets their messages and their synchronicities and their divine guidance in one way or another. I just I don't know.
Speaker 4: I'd say that that was the wrong move, bro. It seemed to work out pretty well for you following that advice, So I mean, hey, maybe I'm the asshole here. I get it.
Speaker 2: Possibly. I mean no, I'm not saying you're the asshole, but I'm just saying I don't know.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 2: That's I just took that advice. However it was given to me. Hey, it's kind of like, you know, the the same sense of like if you were to do a money spell for example, right, if you were to do a money spell or a love spell or name your kind of spell. Not that you would do it being a good Christian boy, but somebody who is into the witchy kind of stuff, if they were to do some kind of money spell and then the next day, for some reason, your job decides to give you a five dollars per hour raise. Would you look at that as a coincidence in that they're not attached at all, or would you look at it like, oh, my spell worked.
Speaker 4: Oh at that moment, I would, But then it again like, right, did you do it in the next week it happened, or do you do the money spell and then like two years down the road that happens, and then do at that point do you attribute it to the spell? Do you attribute it to That's what I'm saying, Yeah, I feel you.
Speaker 2: No, I wouldn't. I wouldn't attribute it if it's two years later, even a year later, I wouldn't attribute it to the spell. Like I think that it has to be pretty soon after.
Speaker 4: How wide is the time gap for And I know it's open to conjecture. I get that, but like, real shit, here how wide is the birth on that?
Speaker 2: So I'll give it to you like this. I always like to bring up that book called The Magickian written by Philip Cooper, like one of the best magicians or at least somebody who has been able to document magic to the best of their ability in a very easy to swallow type of way. He was. What he said is is that whenever, and this is not only just with spell work, but it's for manifestation and all that other going into your temple and you know, the cardinal directions and all that fun jazz. But he's saying that after you go through with said spell, if let's say you I don't know, let's say you do a spell and you want a Lamborghini, right, he says, if you carried through that spell in the way that you know you should have, in the very best way, in the very best way possible, and you go out outside when you're done performing the spell and that sports car is not in your driveway, then you didn't do the spell correctly. That's how hard these people believe in this stuff. And so I mean it works the same with you know, light magic and dark magic and all that other fun jazz. But you know, I don't know. That's that's what I learned.
Speaker 4: Paneously. It needs to happen otherwise it didn't work.
Speaker 2: I mean, my money spell worked the next day, okay, so like call that a coincidence. I don't know, the next day it was fucking strange though.
Speaker 4: So if it happened like a week later, would you personally, just Jonathan speaking on behalf of Jonathan here, if you did a money spell and a week later, somebody, some way you got an extra like two grand in your account from some random thing, would you think that was the money spell? Would you think that was something completely unrelated?
Speaker 2: I'd probably go like a three month kind of role.
Speaker 3: Go with the moon cycle, so a month.
Speaker 2: Okay, that's that's also possible too, depending on you know, which phase of the moon you know, and is it full or is it uh you know, the the thumbnail or whatever it is.
Speaker 4: Yeah, okay, you know actually the lunar cycles being connected to magic spells, Mattie Ice, I like that, you do it like that? That's okay. So we're talking about a one month turnaround, give or take.
Speaker 2: Okay, that does that does check out? I mean I I set my crystals out for a full moon every time. So but I'm weird. I mean, I think that a lot of you know, other witches and people like that probably do the same thing.
Speaker 4: But that's perspective, man. The fact that I don't have crystals makes me weird to a certain demographic, you know what I mean, to some people. The fact that you do crystals makes you weird to a different graphic. That's all perspective, man.
Speaker 2: That's for my tarot cards. They give me better readings.
Speaker 4: M better do they?
Speaker 3: Now?
Speaker 4: So I wonder if we were to use a different type of totem, if you will, a wooden thing, a gold, silver, something, I don't know whatever, like other than crystals, and then try it out. I wonder if it would give you better worse same readings. I wonder if there's a way to like experiment in this.
Speaker 3: So there's stuff that's connected to you spiritually on a cosmic level. I know, terror readers and mediums and stuff that'll have little totem type things that they keep with them that are connected to them from the past. On a spiritual level, that spirit can connect to I don't know. I don't know enough about it to speak intelligently on it, but there are things.
Speaker 2: That you can have from what I have been learning, you know, being in that that kind of realm here, that kind of realm here for the last year and a half, or give or take whatever it is. It's mainly predicated upon your beliefs. So if you believe that by charging your crystals in the vast moonlight of a full moon in some water, and then you put them on top of your tarot deck and you believe that it's actually going to charge it up somehow, I believe that's how it works. Like it's it's a lot of this is predicated upon upon belief.
Speaker 3: For me, I feel my cynical brain just thinks of it as the placebo effect.
Speaker 2: Okay, that's not to take away from the placebo effect though, right, Like placebo effect is fucking magic works. Yeah, it's it's full on magic.
Speaker 3: But then but then when you open your mind to the placebo effect, all of your magic is just manifest manifesting your own reality by concentration.
Speaker 4: Okay, so well not just not a a bit of faith in order to make this quote unquote to make it work for you.
Speaker 3: Essentially, why voodoo only works if you believe in it.
Speaker 4: Okay, interesting.
Speaker 2: I personally think that that's how all kind of spiritual structures work. Like, I think that all of them do require some amount of faith, right, Like, no matter what, it is.
Speaker 3: A lot of stuff that we don't understand, and if anybody gives you a definitive answer on it, they're just might be speaking intelligently from research that they've done. But the research that they've done is all theoretical stuff anyway, so it's not rooted in fact. But there is something out there that nobody can explain. And for some reason, these magic and crystals and Darrow and spirits all seem to have an effect on your reality.
Speaker 4: I've heard you say many times that faith is in is the enemy of knowing.
Speaker 2: No belief is the enemy of knowing.
Speaker 4: But belief in faith, we're talking the same thing, right You're talking about you believe in these crystals in order to make them work. That's why I said, it's kind of it's in the realm of faith. So where do we draw the line here? And I'm not trying to like call you out. I'm just I'm trying to figure it all out here.
Speaker 2: So from him, from my own understanding, there is there is a significant difference between faith and belief. Yeah, because uh, well you think about it. If you believe something, you're saying you don't know it, Like I don't believe you have a beard. I know you do, right like, and so there's something with that. Faith is, in my opinion, a little bit more powerful because it's a knowing in a way, right like you know, like you being a Christian, you know Jesus is real. You don't you don't believe that he is, you know that he is. That's how that's how powerful your belief in it in him is, is that you have faith. And so I believe faith is a step farther than belief.
Speaker 4: Personally, I thought these are the same things, just with different words. Honestly, it's like saying, I believe that there's oxygen in this room around me right now.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 4: I don't know that. I don't have a monitor to tell me what the oxygen density is.
Speaker 3: But you're seeing the effect of it. I understand what you're saying, but you see the effect of the oxygen.
Speaker 4: Okay, that might have been a bad example, right, I have faith. No, no, no, you're fine, You're fine. Let's go there. When I get into a plane, I don't know for a fact that all the maintenance has been done on this aircraft the correct way. I do not know for a fact what kind of actual credentials the pilot has done, or if he's sober even right, I have faith and I believe that I'm going to get to my destination safely. But I don't know that.
Speaker 2: I don't think you can believe and have faith. How that's the same thing I don't like.
Speaker 6: I don't I know, it's something you accept it as true, right, have faith in something is to trust or have confidence a strong belief.
Speaker 2: There you go. So there is a difference.
Speaker 3: So it's very you know, it's one and the same, but a little different.
Speaker 2: One's a little bit more powerful. I mean, I could be totally wrong. That's just my perspective of it that I've always looked at it in the same way. You know, there's a book that I reference all the time by Napoleon Hill called Think and Grow Rich, Right, And there's a chapter towards the end of that book after he goes through all of the things that you know, he had witnessed on that journey, following around Andrew Carnegie and shit like that. But towards the end of the book, it's an entire chapter based upon faith, and he goes, I don't mean faith in religion, he goes, but you can take that same feeling of faith and apply it to what you believe is going to happen in your future. So it's not necessarily that he believed that he was going to be rich. He had faith, he knew it was. It was almost predetermined, how for sure he was in his in his ability to become a successful businessman. And he actually got like borderline woo woo with his explanation. This was in the sixties, by the way, And and he I guess that that was a part of the book that wasn't necessarily in there whenever the book was first written, because he thought that there was going to be some kind of religious slat back because he used faith not in a religious kind of way or something like that. And then I don't know if it was after his death or towards his death he decided to, you know, include that part of the book in there or something, but it is, it is, there's something extra to it, and it's it plays into the whole manifestation stuff. So if you don't believe in manifestation, then there is no difference between belief and faith. I think.
Speaker 4: Okay, all right, well it can.
Speaker 3: Go even simpler, like that old phrase, whether you think he can or you think he can't, you're right, right, Yeah. If you think you're gonna hit the shot, you know, the jump shot, or you think you're not gonna hit the jump shot, you're probably not gonna hit it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, it's all this is all matters of the mind, like all of this, Like, these are just words and we apply meaning to them, and it's up to your mind to determine how to use said words to your advantage. In some ways, especially whenever you're talking about spells or incantations or manifestations or any of that kind of stuff. You know, the magician and the sorcerer and the witch are always looking for new ways to amp up whatever it is they're doing, right, And so maybe that's the distinction there. It could we could be splitting hairs, okay, But getting back over to that whole. I found the article where the whole Alex Jones and Tucker Carlson demon story. Dude, this shit is fucking weird. This was actually in November of last year, so a few months ago or at least.
Speaker 4: That's up dot com.
Speaker 2: Okay, I like it. It says, yesterday we brought you the absolutely stunning story of Tucker Carlson coming forward with a story about how he was attacked one night in his room by a demon and physically mulled. Folks, this is a fairly worldly This is a fairly worldly Tucker Carlson who suddenly found himself in a spiritual battle and realized all of this is real. I'll repost that full report down below in case you missed it, But now I want to bring you an update on the same topic topic from Alex Jones. Alex Jones posted today confirming that Tucker told him the story about a year ago when he was up at Tucker Tucker's cabin. Speaking of cabins, Oh shit.
Speaker 3: He also stuff happens, man.
Speaker 2: Shit happens out there. I mean you're out there, you're alone. I mean, that's fresh meat for a demon. Well, it says that he also opens up about his own story where he was attacked by a poltergeist. Alex Jones talking about that, it says, what a crazy time we are living through. Did you ever think that you'd see a time in life where perhaps the two biggest newsmen in the world are talking openly and honestly about how they've been attacked by real, literal demons in the middle of the night, and they're serious about it, and they say it was these encounters that suddenly gave them the urge to read the Bible in full. So here's the clip right here. You want to check it out, Yeah, go.
Speaker 4: For it from Halloween twenty twenty four.
Speaker 2: What a strange time, right.
Speaker 4: All right.
Speaker 5: I have never told this story or these stories, and I'm going to do it tomorrow on the Friday Show. But I was basically inspired to go ahead and do it by Tucker Carls today. So a few years ago, I knew about this when it first happened, and I'm not going to get into the details and the sources of that. But then last year, when I was at Tucker's house at Maine at dinner, we started talking about the paranormal and things, and he told me about the two experiences he'd had in his life, once when he was a child at their house down in California in the backyard, and then the other had happened about a year before or a little less than year before when and he was a guy who wasn't sure God was real. He's like some guy that hears voices and sees stuff, that schizophrenic. And he got attacked. And she told the story about the demon in the bed and you know, scratching him and all the rest of it. And he got into more details and it wasn't like he wasn't scratching himself. It was like from the front down of the back, didn't do it himself with his hands. And that's one of the common things in lord and history and all cultures, you know, talking about different the Japanese to the ancient Romans. If it's something happened to the ancient Africans, you know, the stories get told and they're there for a reason. They're universal because they happened. And I've never really told my stories. I told him some and just to show him what I was talking about, I I said, I think I know what happened to you, But I didn't tell them anything else.
Speaker 4: About about why it happened.
Speaker 5: You know where it came from, who was behind it, And I nailed where it came from. Now that was not me, and I'm fifty now, and I've learned to go with my spirit instincts for everyone. Call it sixth sense, and as long as you just open up to it when it called that, it's always dead on. And I blew him away. So that's why I said, on the most exceptional person he's ever met. But I'm not just one of other persons ever nailed stuff for him and love him by a skill. But I just in my spirit, I knew how it happened. And I said, recently, has anyone laid hands on you? It just came to me, and he said he had really freaked out. He kind of got up, so he went to the bathroom, came back and he said, I haven't even told my wife this. I haven't told him body. He goes, just a week ago, I was on an airplane flying back here, and this has happened a while back before that, and it started clicking to him. Was that when this happened. So we were like simpatica, We were like, you know, linked up. But I'm going to tell more of the story tomorrow and I need to call him and get permissions. In fact, he did tell me part of it, not that they ever tell so how you call him and then I'll tell you my story. And I've only had a what they call a poltergeist, it's the German name for it, angry spirit, because they throw people around and smash stuff. Only had that once, clear blue, middle of the day growing I was like eleven years old, dislocated my shoulder. I was a tough kid. I didn't figure out till later that day. I'll tell the story tomorrow. This is real, though, I guess he his crew probably put this out, not because he wanted to, but just he takes so my stuff because it is Halloween's can I see as the time for that. But this is no joke. This is this is real and I Tucker's not joking, so I'm not gonna put this out to night plus all.
Speaker 2: Right, well he doesn't get into it right here.
Speaker 4: But fast forward it later and see if it's like a later video or if it's just him still talking about you know whatever.
Speaker 2: Oh it's not letting me fall. Oh there we go.
Speaker 4: Then it goes into all right, well just curious.
Speaker 2: Oh goodness, yeah, I mean pretty strange about how all that shit works though, right, like I don't know, I mean.
Speaker 4: My experiences with Damon's dude, I've talked about that many an episode. I believe this shit's real as fuck.
Speaker 2: You ever had any kind of experiences like that, Matt, Like any crazy paranormal shit that's happened to you, that like has to be coming from the other side in some kind of way.
Speaker 3: Well, I met a ghost once, see, which is weird because I don't believe in ghosts.
Speaker 7: Sane even still after your encounter food, I was working for a catering company.
Speaker 3: I was delivering food to an old hotel and I had to use the loading dock with the service elevator, and the service elevator came out to like a service hallway where they they just stacked a bunch of junk, like old bed frames and tea were just in this hallway. And I've got this food cart full of bread racks and cameras, and I'm trying to navigate it down the hallway towards the kitchen. And at the end of the hallway it is like an L shaped turn and then another like just around the corner into the kitchen. I'm trying to pull it around the curb, and I hear a woman from behind me. She either said do you need help or can I help you? Something like that, and I built somebody behind me and I'm like, no, I got it, and I yanked it around the corner and I got it into the kitchen and when I turned around, I turned around to say, see, I told you i'd get it, and no one was there. But the door to the dining hall from the kitchen was like one of those saloon doors or restaurant doors that just kind of swings, and it was swinging a little bit, so I'm like, oh, they must have gone out there. So I walked over and all the lights in the dining hall are off. So I walk across the dining hall and all of the doors through the dining hall are lot and I'm like, okay, they must be either really fast or you know whatever. So I finish what I'm doing. I go back down and I give the key to the loading dock to the guy at the front counter, and I'm like, by the way, are there any like maids or what are they, you know, workers on tonight? And he's like no, I'm the only one here. And I'm like, there's no could there's nobody up there Because somebody was asked if they could help me, or there was like a woman I don't remember what I spent to him and he's like, oh, you just met the Lady of the house. And I'm like, the what now. He told some story of a previous owner of the hotel. His wife was known as the Lady of the house, and she like offed herself or hung herself in the dining room. And she just shows up every once in a while. Is isn't like mean or anything. She's there and everybody that works there knows about it. And I'm like, oh, all right, ghost, that's neat. But that was like when I was probably eighteen or nineteen years old. But more recently, my mom's got ghosts. She sees these three little kid ghosts like all like quite a bit. Just the other night, I think it was last Thursday night. I was watching TV and she comes through it or like does something turns around. She goes, oh, there go the troops, and I'm like, who the what now? She goes, there goes the little the three kids that are wearing like plaid jumpers, two little girls and a little boy.
Speaker 4: Plaid jumpers.
Speaker 3: Dude, Like the little girls are wearing plaid like jumper type dresses and the kid is just I guess he's just wearing pants and a shirt. I don't know what he's wearing, but little kid. Ghosts just visit her every once in a while, don't do any thing. She sees them for a minute and then they disappear. Oh okay, And I'm like, so I pulled my camera out and I'm like looking for orbs or or anything. I'm putting the filters on so I can see different stuff. And I'm like, and I downloaded that ghost app a few weeks ago. Because this has been going on for like a year. They'll show up at her church, they show up around the house a lot. She'll just be like walking through it. Oh, there they go. I'm like, oh, that's neat. Feel free to not tell me.
Speaker 4: So, I don't believe in ghosties, at least not in the sense that Hollywood has made them out to be. Right.
Speaker 3: I don't think it makes any sense.
Speaker 4: Right, there's a few exceptions to that for myself anyway, Like, uh, and just only an example like Gettysburg for instance, right, or or some sort of a battleground or a hurt.
Speaker 3: It could be their traumatic energy.
Speaker 4: Exactly a place where like there was a lot of death and a lot of pain, and like that type of blood soaked the ground, and like you've been.
Speaker 3: To Gettysburg, I've spent the night in Penhurst, like I've been a bunch of places that are known to be haunted, never fell to anything.
Speaker 4: But then the other side of that is I think I got a little ruined on that one as a kid, because I mean, like, for instance, my demon story, my demon presented itself to me as my dead grandmother for a year before it showed itself to be a demon. So right off the rip, before I ever heard any other outside sources trying to tell me what I was seeing, I'm thinking like, okay, so everything that's claiming to be a ghost is a demon. Got you cool. But then even further than that, like the Myrtle's Plantation. It's listed as one of the most haunted places in America. Bro my godmother lived there for the majority of her childhood. Her family, her parents owned the plantation, and they lived there for years and never had one, not one paranormal experience for the entire time they were there. They sold the place because it's a bitch and a half to upkeat and an Antebellum Plantation because you have to do everything per historical things, and like it's expensive to just do any kind of maintenance on the spot. So they sold it to some people, who sold it to some people who sold it to some Hollywood people. Next thing, you know, in the early nineties, the Myrtles Plantation in Louisiana, and they have all these stories about these slaves that had this happen to them. And you could still smell the lemon pledge when you go into this room, and it's like, no, no, none of that's accurate. That's completely dramatized for Hollywood. And it's you can go and stay the night there right now. They do that thing, and it's a whole it's cool. It's a really cool spot. But like zero percent haunted are paranormal. But if you ask other people that stayed there and they paid the money for it, oh man, I felt some presences while I was there, and this and this, and it's like that you did, homie, So you don't.
Speaker 2: You don't believe in any like hauntings at all.
Speaker 4: That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: Why your spirit would stick around exactly?
Speaker 2: I just well, is it.
Speaker 3: Somewhere to go. Why wouldn't you go?
Speaker 2: I mean, is it possible that you have the choice to stick around because you're attached to this world in one way or another? Like you. I've I've heard stories about how somebody, you know, whenever they die, you know, let's just say, I mean, what if they what if they died in a freak accident that it wasn't something that they knew was about to happen or something like that. Normally, if you're getting like a heart attack or you're dying, like, you have a little bit of time. And I'm not saying you have a little bit of time to prepare for death, but you at least know that maybe you might be knocking on death's door. Whereas if you get I don't know, hit by a fucking bus when you're crossing the street, maybe it would take you a little bit of time to realize that you're actually dead, because maybe you don't remember existing outside of a body at any time before that, if you ever did. And so there's there's that possibility, Then there's also the possibility of, like, well, is it possible that that person was so attached to this earth, whether it was because of drugs or alcohol, or sex or maybe they're they're they're just chant like hanging around because they want to watch over their kids or their mother or something like that. That's that's the stories I've heard as far as like hauntings go. But typically from what I understand, wherever that person died is they can't leave, like they can't leave that house or wherever that area whatever they're attached to that place. I don't know this is the Lord.
Speaker 3: I only believe in the par and normal. But I think if something makes contact and influences you, I think that is probably some sort of entity or what other people would refer to as a demon from a different dimension that is breaking through and is able to influence or or affect you and your surroundings and your frame of mind. But also there's a a theory that if it is a person or the spirit of a person, or a physical person that's not actually there, it could be a time travel portal like a like a very like a portal in an area that's very energetic or not energetic to the wrong word, like the frequency in the human residence and all that centers on one spot, and if you're seeing through to a different time period where you're seeing like people in colonial garb or whatever. That could be time travel portal probably there, that's possible.
Speaker 2: I don't know, dude, I know.
Speaker 4: I mean somebody's like die suddenly. Most people die suddenly, Like most people do not know their death is coming upon them, and they just slowly drift off into death. Most people they're not like prepared for it and might.
Speaker 3: Die and have to stick around. I'm gonna be pissed.
Speaker 4: I yeah, no, I fuck that. I got so much better shit to do. But at the same time, right, that it depends on the location, right, Like you had these what was that the murder hotel, right, and this dude would take in people and torture them to death, thank you. Yeah, So to say that maybe some of their souls or spirits are trapped there in some sort of a place of torment or like I brought up earlier, some sort of a battlefield where it's like understood that there was a lot of torment and pain and death and anguish here, and like the soil itself has now been corrupted by that type of spirit. I'll give you a little bit of gray area there. I don't have like a clean cut answer for that. But for the majority of the ghosties that we hear about from TV or from any of these stories. Yeah, I'm with you, Maddie. I believe they're more like more entities than anything. Especially like you said, Jonathan, somebody was so attached to the earth because of drugs or alcohol whatever. I believe those things hold demonic spirits within them, So that makes perfect sense to me that something would be stuck there trying to portray the image or likeness of this person that's passed on, but it's still just the demon.
Speaker 3: I also did a video recently where Pocahontas is haunted by a shadow person. The lady that voiced Pocahontas in the Disney movie.
Speaker 4: Oh, I thought you made Old Warren. What's her name, Elizabeth?
Speaker 3: Oh no, no, no, not that. Somebody made that joke and it totally went over my head until I looked it up. Yeah, I totally missed that joke. But yeah, the lady that voiced Pocahontas, her name is something Riard. She was in a mental health facility and she's started doing the normal thing where she started freaking out in a cop that was called there to control the situation turned to go down a hallway because she was like running away from him, and when his body cam pans around, you can see a shadow just appear on the floor and then move like wavy move like an animal almost and go through the wall. And I've slowed it down, zoomed in taking screenshots and I'm like, what could that? That's it? Because lights not going through it, Light's not affecting it. And it's not something that like a like a rug or something that she kicked up. It's not a camera flare. It's not fancy editing because it comes. I've tried to find the closest thing to the original body cam footage that I could, and it definitely just appears, does a little move and goes straight through the wall. And I'm My theory is that the officer was getting ready to taser. These shadow people are in fact like at essence electromagnetic frequencies. If he were to tase her, he would hurt the shadow person. So the shadow person was like, don't tase me, bro, and like looked out of there.
Speaker 4: Now. I wonder along what you're saying here. I wonder how much the people that are suffering from real mental disorders, how much of that is demons presenting themselves in such a way. Now, I don't want to get puritant about it, right and say, oh, this person has seizures, they're possessed by a spirit like not in every case. I get this, but I'd be very curious how much of that can truly be linked to this.
Speaker 3: I would say a fair amount.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Oh shit, even if.
Speaker 3: It's not possessing you, it can influence.
Speaker 4: You, absolutely well.
Speaker 2: I found the story and there's a little bit more too. It turns out she's a bit of an alcoholic.
Speaker 3: And she smokes rocks.
Speaker 4: Oh she probably do do we or do we not believe that alcohol and crack holds demonic sperience within it?
Speaker 3: A demon rum?
Speaker 4: Come on now?
Speaker 2: Aw cool indeed? But yeah, it says. The actress most known for voicing the titular character in the nineteen ninety five Disney animated film Pocahontas, was arrested for disorderly conduct on August nineteenth in Xenia, Ohio, according to the City Police Department in Zenia, Zanias. I know how you say that?
Speaker 4: Sure?
Speaker 2: Anyway, The Zania Police Division report, obtained by E News authority, said badard, which is Pocahontas was taken into custody after two officers observed a woman on the sidewalk arguing with the fifty five year old, who then walked out into the street screaming without any regard for traffic. Police said in the report that Badard had a strong odor of an alcoholic beverage on her breath when one of the officers approached her at the scene. When asked if she drank anything today, she said that she did, but she did say that she drank a whole bottle of vodka yesterday. I attempted to try to give her. I attempted to try to get her to give me a name of someone who could come and care for but she would not give me anything. I also offered to take her to the hospital, but she said the hospital wouldn't help her. During their interaction, the officer said Bernard's emotions changed rapidly, explaining that she she would be talking to us calmly at one point and then quickly become upset and crying at another. And he was reached out to Bernard on social media for comment, but hasn't heard back. She doesn't appear to have a rep or a lawyer on record who could speak on her behalf. Police stated in the report that when the other woman gave gave officers a name of someone who they can contact on Bernard's behalf, the stand alum yelled, yelled that she didn't want that person called, and ran away from us, screaming. They alleged that she almost knocked over a table on the sidewalk, but stopped the street corner and walked walked back toward the officers. She then became angry at us about a previous incident where she said the police didn't help her. She banged into a large glass window as she continued to yell at us. So, dude, I would say that this is.
Speaker 3: A previous incident. That's the incident that they took her to the hospital and she was involuntarily admitted for a period of probably seventy two hours. I don't know what stage she was in.
Speaker 4: Oh do you remember whenever she was like on record saying that, like the real Pocahontas would be so disgusted with Donald Trump, and then Pocahontas's actual ancestor is like a diehard MAGA supporter.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, of course.
Speaker 4: Yeah, funny how that works out, isn't it?
Speaker 2: But no, it's funny or it's not funny. It's just that you kind of see this kind of behavior, you know, whenever somebody is a hardcore alcoholic or a drug abuser or something like that, doesn't it seem likely that there is some kind of negative entity that is a attached to.
Speaker 3: Them, likeativity. So if you're weakening your spirit with spirits, it makes.
Speaker 2: Sense, well, negativity and fear, you know, you know, it's an emotional thing, you know, And that's actually what they say, like, you know, in in any kind of spiritual sense, like the more not gonna say that the more emotional you are, like the stronger it is. But I maybe that is the case, you know, like a maybe, yeah exactly, Maybe you're a little bit more susceptible, you know, your emotions are what is fueling this entity, whether it's a demon or a ghost or poultr geist or whatever the case may be. Could it be that somehow? And this is actually what I believe demons are. And I believe that what demons are are kind of negatively energized thought thought forms that are manifested in a sense. I'm not I don't I don't believe that people, you know, I believe that people can be in touch with the demon. I think that you can probably be harassed by a demon, as Jacob wants witnessed. But I think that there's still there's like a lot to learn about demons, and I don't think that it's just so cut and dry that well, this is clearly a demon from hell, you know. I actually what I believe. I think that they're actually manifested, and I think that you can probably sick them on other people too. And I learned that from your boy Lord Byron Jester. He says that, you know, if he wanted to, he could basically elicit a demon to come and take care of his of his light work in a sense to put it lightly, well, I.
Speaker 4: Feel like if you're making deals with demons, your mind.
Speaker 2: But that's the thing, like, we don't there's there's there's a lot of different understandings as to what demons actually are. And I'm not saying that they're necessarily something you should be fucking with by any means, because there always seems to be a deal that has to be made, and so I would never want to make a deal with the demon by any means, like I just I just talk to people that do.
Speaker 3: That's meditation and going into that fourth dimension for astral projection. I just remembered another one. In twenty sixteen. I got really into transcendental meditation and started reading up on astral projection and trying to do it, and I wanted to experience it. But whenever I would start that process, I'd be like, oh, it's working, and then it wouldn't work. But one night, I had just some white noise playing in the background, just going to sleep, doing my I'm gonna locid dream stuff, and all of a sudden, my feet began to vibrate, and I'm like, that's cool. I'm going to just concentrate on that and just see what happens. Not with any expectations. I didn't. I wasn't going into trying to meditate or setting up any protections or anything like that. And all of a sudden it started going up until my whole body was vibrating, starting from my feet all the way up, and then my feet began to lift, and I'm like, that feels really cool. I didn't think anything of it other than it just feels cool. I'm like I'm wondering. I wonder what's happening. And then it's like I almost became totally weightless and decided like I guess it's over now, and opened my eyes and I was looking down on myself while I was sleeping, so I was above myself, looking down at myself and my dog because my dog sleeps with me, and I'm like, WHOA, I did it. I didn't even have to like imagine the rope ladder and I'm pulling myself up like totally, it's just my brain. Now what do I do? And as I like started to try and figure out, like what should I do next? I felt two like presences, like dark presences right here, like right up on both my shoulders, like right next to my ears, and I didn't want to look at them or acknowledge them because I didn't know what they were gonna do. So I just started like hyperventilating and freaking out and just screaming at myself to wake up, like I need to get back in. Uh, They're they're gonna trap me outside of my body, I'm like. And then I eventually woke up and just shot up screaming, wake up. And then I just turned on all the lights and didn't didn't go back to sleep. Yeah, I was like, nope, nope, nope, can't get me shadow people. I would I'm.
Speaker 2: Smarter than you. Yeah, I mean that's some of the stories that you hear, you know, so and and and trust me, I'm as interested in aster projection and all that shit is as much as anybody else is. But I have heard stories very similar to that that if you mean a little bit too far away from your body as you're trying to astor project, something could take over the vehicle potentially. I mean I asked or projected one time, almost on accident, but I was able to get back to my body, and you know, nothing really, nothing didn't demonic or dark or anything happened to me. I've been trying to make it happen again. It's just it's harder than it looks.
Speaker 3: But I think when you're trying to make it happen is when it doesn't happen.
Speaker 2: Yes, absolutely, Yeah, it has to be like a surrender to the situation kind of thing. But I feel like I think for adults, well pretty much anybody over seven years old, this is what I'll say about this. I think that anybody over seven years old. You have to get into that state of mind where you're in a deep meditative state or you're getting ready to fall asleep, or maybe you were already sleeping or something like that. It has to be, you know, something.
Speaker 4: Like, what's that why seven years old?
Speaker 2: Well, they say because if you think about it, like little kids all the way, they say up until seven. Some people say until nine, ten, eleven.
Speaker 3: Twelve becomes too thick, right, right.
Speaker 2: And that's pretty much what it is because little kids, they're they they like a little kid will will not experience the beta stage until they're a little bit older. So they're always in a light trance, which is why they learn so fast, because it's not necessarily that this is a completely physical place to them. Yet, you know what I'm saying, Like it's still a spiritual.
Speaker 3: Everything still make believe and everything's still possible.
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, and like they haven't figured out the world yet and so and so I think that everybody after a certain age, I don't know, I've heard seven the most often, but I think it can go up to like eleven or twelve maybe, but typically, you know, I think that what has to happen is that you have to almost blur the lines between reality and that other place. Wherever that is, it's the dream state, it's the meditative state, wherever that is, the ether. I don't fucking know, whatever you want to call it. I think that that's according.
Speaker 3: To the CIA, it's the fourth dimension.
Speaker 2: That checks out, but who, I don't know.
Speaker 3: That's just the Monroe Institute and the CIA.
Speaker 2: Well, and the thing about the fourth dimension, which I recently learned, is that the fourth dimension, you're it exists outside of time. Yeah, and so yeah, whenever the lines are a little bit blurry between this reality and the next, you're existing or at least perceiving that you're existing outside of time. You know, Like it's like whenever you go and you take a nap on your couch for fifteen minutes, but you lived a whole life in that dream, you know what I'm saying, But you're only sleeping there for fifteen minutes. Like time is a little bit more fluid in those states of mind. And that's where I think if you are going to have a demonic, a paranormal, an angelic, a spiritual, a guide, something like that, it has to happen whenever the lines are a little bit blurry. And this is why you know this, This is why I meditate frequently, because I want the lines to be blurry as much as possible. And you know what's really strange is that I remember, like whenever I get to that state of mind, especially like during meditation or like on hallucinogenics or whatever, I remember being a little kid in looking at the world in that way, which is really strange because most people you forget about it, like you forget that feeling of how you used to look at the world as if it was a lot more fluid and less physical, you know, like anything was possible. Like I remember when I was a little kid, I used to watch like Matilda was one of my favorite movies, and I used to really believe that if you really tried hard enough, that that shit could be possible. Now, of course I'm older, and I'm like, well, you know, that's just Hollywood movie magic and this is all beliefs and shit like that. Buzz But is that just my my adult mind convinced that I understand the realm that we're in. I don't know.
Speaker 4: You know, both of you meditate, or at least claim that you have meditated. In the past, how long like in the real world time wise, would you say, Jonathan and Maddy, how long do you meditate for when you do decide to meditate?
Speaker 3: It depends depends what I'm trying.
Speaker 4: To do ballpark ballpark like.
Speaker 3: Average about forty five minutes to an.
Speaker 4: Hour, Okay, Jonathan, is that about the case for you as well?
Speaker 2: Mine are a little bit shorter, mainly because I do most of my meditations on the show. I'm not trying to meditate for a whole forty five minutes, but typically anywhere from fifteen to thirty I have meditated for a lot longer than that, just you know, not recently like I've I've meditated for over if.
Speaker 3: There's certain techniques that you can do to get into it within ten minutes, but you'll come out of it quick too, most of them. There's there's a guided meditations on YouTube that'll last for eight hours. Yeah, supposed to take you through your entire sleep cycle, but it's I don't know. I usually get into it before I go to bed or before I want to fall asleep, and it just it does relax you. It kind of watches away the day, and then once I do go to sleep. A lot of times I'll wake up about three or four hours into my sleep cycle, do something real quick like go get a drink of water or whatever, and then go back to sleep while doing certain mantras and stuff. And it allows you to go directly into rem sleep and lucidentery.
Speaker 2: Damn that Yeah, that sounds about right. I mean, dude. And what's really it's really strange once you become somebody who regularly meditates, because that's whenever it starts to get like more real and more out there and more anything is possible kind of thing. Like And you know, whenever I first started meditating, I would sit there for forever and nothing would happen and it but I just kept in the in the frame of mind of like, all right, well, I'm I'm going to accomplish this because I see all the people that I looked up to at the time, sad Guru and all these yogis and gurus and and shit like that. Like I was like, dude, they're all saying that they're learning all this stuff in meditation, Like I want to try that, And so I just kept on trying and trying and trying until I finally got there. I was meditating one day for like thirty minutes, just waiting, and I was just persistent with it, you know, and I finally got there and I was like, oh shit, something's happening. And I started to feel like all these weird like bodily it like sensations, you know, like my perception of where I was was different than where it was fifteen minutes prior. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: The muscle, right, the more you do it, the better you get at it. Right.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's why they invented or founded the Monroe Institute, because the gateway process and teaching people how to get into these states of mind, like just like that with remote viewing and that sort of thing. Now, I've never been able to remote view, but I've had a few experiences with meditation that I can't explain, like quantum higher self meditations and quantum spirit guide meditations, like stuff that I wouldn't have just made up on my own. Like quantum higher self meditations are really weird because you ask your subconscious questions that you want answers to. You don't always get answers that you're.
Speaker 2: Expected, And that's what makes it so magical because you're going. You might even go in there hoping for an answer, like you're searching for an answer, but you're hoping that it's the one that would benefit you the best or whatever. And then for some reason you get a little something else that you weren't expecting why you're in there, And it's like it's not necessarily that you hear a voice or that you it's it's it's different. You're perceiving it differently, and it almost it might even seem like it's your own self telling it to you, Like it seems like it's your own thoughts. It seems like it's your own mind. But there's something extra that's going on in there. And I I personally believe that it's just a higher perspective of yourself. And some some like to call it their higher sells whatever. I believe that I've experienced that, and so yeah, that's that's my own experience.
Speaker 3: I like to use the analogy for quantum higher self is we are the avatar and the sims. Your quantum higher self is the guy holding the controller.
Speaker 4: Okay, so, and to kind of tie it back into something else, you're Maddie whenever you do the courtboard, whenever you put up another picture and you draw another string. Another conclusion, is there any meditation that goes into that, Like you kind of do a thing, you put it up on the board just to kind of see how it looks, just see if it even makes sense out loud. And I'm not saying it's like a vision board type situation. That's different. But do you put that up there and then think, all right, maybe there's something to it, and then do you go and meditate on it or is it something more of the left brain versus right brain? How does that go for you?
Speaker 2: That's a good idea.
Speaker 3: Well, first, like I'll find something and it'll make sense in my head, and then I use the wall to map it all out and see if it would make sense to anybody else. And then I think about it for a while, like how would I explain this to somebody? Like because a lot of times, like even in this type of conversation, it's hard to explain what's actually going on and get the thoughts out or in a clear manner. And if I can have a picture of something, it'll remind me what the next step is. So I'm just a visual person, So that's how I can I usually do it. So if I have the thought, map it out and then try and explain it to somebody else, maybe the person is not usually there. But but how would I explain it to somebody and then go from there?
Speaker 4: I got you.
Speaker 2: I mean, look, everybody has their rhyme and their reason about how they figure stuff out, you know, and it is cool to try and see it from a different perspective. I'llbeit, even if it's your own higher perspective at that point. But yeah, I'm I'm like, I'm like, I love I like, I seriously love meditation, Like there is so much goodness that you can gain from it. But yeah, anyway, that's why I meditate on every meta episode. It's fucking awesome. But anyway, Uh, Maddie, so are you as far as your board goes?
Speaker 4: Are you?
Speaker 2: Are you play on adding anything to it here? Is there anything more that you're really looking into here lately? Or is it kind of at a standstill right now?
Speaker 3: It's been at a standstill, but it's going to start moving here pretty quick. I don't know when. I do have a plan for a whole new thing. You remember that show Joe Rogan Investigates Everything or Joe Rogan does something and he went all over the place. Yeah, that's kind of what I want to do. Like with the Dwende stuff. This person's got a dwen day in their backyard. I want to go visit that person and just be like, are you fucking bullshit? Or is there actually a dwen day back here? If so, let's catch it, let's let's figure this thing out. Or like for a while there were people seeing stuff in trees, like their trees were shaken, And my thought was, have you tried shooting at it?
Speaker 4: Because, Bro, if you're talking about going like on location for this, do we have a guy for you? Have you ever heard of a guy named Scott.
Speaker 3: Pace That No, can't say that.
Speaker 4: Have so we have. We've been needing to make this happen. So Scott Pace is a friend of the show. He's been on multiple times, and he claims that he has, depending on the time of year, potentially a family of sam squatch slash tree people, slash bigfoot, whatever you want to call them, living with him. His first experience with seeing them and the dog men not wear wolves, dog men who are like the watchdogs of the Sasquatch tribe, was while hunting at Kassachi National Forest, which is not too far away from where I live. As a matter of fact, it's like Midway, not full on North Louisiana, but it's like Central Louisiana. And basically, he was hunting for deer and these creatures came out to him and made themselves known to him. And he believes that these are interdimensional angelic beings. Now we've also heard people to say that these are interdimensional nephylimic beings and they're demonically based. He does not believe this. He's been on the show. He's been on a bunch of shows. Actually, if you're talking about going on location, he has offered for us to go camping in his family land it butts up to Kassachi National Force, so we could meet them ourselves. We have been too busy. We haven't been able to make this happen. But I promise you, if you're wanting to make content out of it, he would be tickled to death to take you on a camping trip. Bro.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm down.
Speaker 4: And he's an awesome guy. Like he's I know the story might sound a little wild, but like he's a genuinely great guy.
Speaker 3: I'm one hundred percent down. The other trip I want to do is I'm trying to get permission to camp on the No Entry Forest in Connecticut, in Dudleyville or dudley Town.
Speaker 4: I've never heard this. To give us a little background, bro the No Entry.
Speaker 3: Forest or sorry, Dark Entry Forest.
Speaker 4: Okay, that's even better. Let's talk about it.
Speaker 3: It's just an area of Connecticut that it's basically just a deserted town that a family had owned one hundred and one hundred and thirty years ago something like that, and supposedly this family was cursed and a bunch of bad stuff happened to them all right in a row. And now that property is an overgrown forest and it's heavily patrolled by the Connecticut State Police, and no one is allowed to trespass or they will be prosecuted. And I guess the reason is vandalism. But it's not even owned by anybody anymore. It's it's just like a land that has been overgrown and overrun by a forest and no one's allowed in it. And there's people that say that there are spirits and evil entities Native American stuff. I just want to go to explore and see if I can find anything, see if anything's going on. But also there's a bait and tackle shop nearby, so I think that would be a good place to get a bunch of information on what goes on there. There's also an old hotel.
Speaker 4: You're all the something there you want to talk about? Where do you find the good old stories?
Speaker 3: Yo?
Speaker 4: The bait and tackle shop.
Speaker 3: Is where you tackle shop or an archery shop.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's where you find that old cat that's been living there for sixty five years and can tell you all about back in the day up up the creek a couple miles Like, all right, whatever you're about to say, old man, I'm locked in here, fucking right.
Speaker 3: The thing that gets me is no one's allowed in there for like an unknown reason, Like they'll they state everywhere that they will prosecute you to the fullest extent if you trespass, and there's no reason to Like I'm pretty sure I could do it on the sly. It's not a very big forest, like I'm pretty because it's surrounded by roads. So like, I'll just keep walking in one direction. I'm gonna hit a road and they're not gonna find me.
Speaker 2: Is this an area?
Speaker 4: Find you again, man.
Speaker 3: I'm cool with it. I'll be whatever, man like.
Speaker 2: It kind of seems like a story. It kind of seems like an Area fifty one situation.
Speaker 3: I also want to find out have you heard the story of Range four, Harry and Ringing.
Speaker 4: Where is this?
Speaker 3: Uh? It's on a military base, like an Air Force base somewhere, and I don't I don't know. Some desert in the Western United States, and there are a ton of stories of like a horse that they named Rain or Harry. But then there's also stories of like the Nordic Whites that are out there in controlling the area, or some other suterdimensional alien.
Speaker 4: What is this in the desert or like in the Northeast.
Speaker 3: No, it's in the desert. The Nordic Whites are aliens, a breed alien.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's what the Nazis believed anyway, they believe. The Aaryans that they were talking about were like, uh, I think we would call them star seeds these days, but they were like from a spaceship. I read a little bit of.
Speaker 3: The There's the Draconians, there's the you know, an a Naki, There's the Nordic Whites, there's the grays. Uh, there's the Indian Blues.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, all yeah, there was a bunch of weird stuff that happened on this Air Force base that no one can explain that.
Speaker 3: I just want to go see it. A five five can find anybody and if I can find them, like I got some traps and stuff.
Speaker 4: You got ghost traps, dude?
Speaker 3: Huh?
Speaker 4: You got ghost traps?
Speaker 3: Like I don't know, Like I'll take a vacuum out there and see if I can get ghosts. But like, uh, put some you know, snare traps and whatnot. See what I catch. You catch an alien, I.
Speaker 4: Wouldn't know either. But if you do find if you find an alien, we will need you to conduct a little bit of scientific research because the Internet is of the belief that aliens do in fact have cheeks to be clapped, and if that is possible, Mattie Ice, we need you to do the legwork here and find out for the rest of the world, do they in fact have them cheeks to clap? And do dem cheeks be clapping? Yeah?
Speaker 2: My thing is is, first of all, why whenever people go bigfoot hunting or ghost hunting or alien hunting, it's always hunting, you know, And what are you gonna do whenever you get it. You know, it's like like the Joker.
Speaker 3: Depends on how they react to me seeing them. If I see them and go hey and they're like hey, then we're cool and we can have a dialogue. But if I go hey and they go ah, then I gotta shoot them.
Speaker 2: That's fair, right, I mean?
Speaker 4: But then how a way we're learning science is out there? Bro, But then you gotta think, how are you going to approach them? Maybe going like hey, they'll take that as a threat, right, They may say like, oh, he's waving his arms that he clearly wants to throw down.
Speaker 3: You know, well, a superior intelligence coming here from a far far away galaxy probably would have some way to translate or understand and wouldn't just immediately be hostile if it's trying to contact us on the slide. But a cryptid that's a humanoid cryptic like a scam squache or something you might have to trap an animal.
Speaker 4: So, according to Scott Pace, the Sasquatch and the dog men both speak to humans, uh telepathically.
Speaker 3: Oh well, then even better. Then they'll know that I don't actually want to hurt them. But if they're gonna come at me, then I'm gonna be pretty agressive.
Speaker 2: I don't know if you're gonna be able to uh butt up against a dog man. They seem like dis Yeah, but you know.
Speaker 3: I'm scrappy.
Speaker 4: According to what he says. He says, picture Terrell Owens with the head of a wolf, but like seven foot tall and there.
Speaker 3: Like I said, I mean, like, if everybody's gotta die, you might as well have a cool story, Like I got my head ripped off by a dog man. Like that's pretty awesome.
Speaker 4: I mean that that's one of that's one for the books for sure. But then if you don't make it out alive, we'll never know the story, you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: Then it makes a better story.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm just saying you gotta come correct if you're going to be trying to talk to the ghosties and the cryptids, you know.
Speaker 3: Yeah. But it's like, I think I'm cynical enough and logical enough that I can tell the difference between a raccoon knocking on my door and ghosts off at dark.
Speaker 2: Trust me, yes, I feel the same way. It wasn't a fucking raccoon, it wasn't a squirrel. It was more than likely some kind of evil entity or a meth head.
Speaker 4: I feel like we're saying the same thing in different ways right now. I don't know. I'm not saying that all meth heads are evil entities, but I'm saying that all meth heads are at the will of evil entities aka the myth.
Speaker 3: So like, hey, but I don't know. I would like the opportunity to go and see what's going on in these places. I feel like we get a lot of these cryptic videos of almost nothing, and we all have to speculate on what's going on. And I just want to go to these places and be like, come on, let's do a long form video. Let's video the entire thing, and I'll be like, yeah, I didn't see shit, or I saw something. I don't know what it was.
Speaker 4: But let me ask you this too. Just like you said earlier, when you're trying to ask or projector you're trying to get something out of the meditation, you typically won't. It's when you're not trying when things actually work out for you.
Speaker 3: So when you're open to it, wait.
Speaker 4: Okay, fair enough, when you're open to it. So I'm just saying like, you can't go out there thinking like I'm gonna make long form content. We're gonna see something. It's gonna be great, because then you probably won't see shit. You gotta come in there with the right type of mentality, I suppose, setting the right intentions.
Speaker 7: As some might say, Yeah, mainly I want if something looks like it's crazy, or like like, uh, when.
Speaker 3: The Aliens landed in that guy's backyard in Las Vegas, I'd love to go talk to those people, like right as it's happening, or uh, be in Miami the day after the portal opens and everybody's going nuts about that, I'd love to since all of the cops were there, I would love to go to a couple cop bars and be like, hey, did you see something? And you can be like and they're probably not going to tell you anything, or they're gonna be like, no, nothing happened, or they'll be like nothing happened. Something happened, like you know, that be the judge of it. But I just want the opportunity to do a little bit of impartial investigation.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 2: I've always envisioned that the cult of Conspiracy would evolve to doing that kind of detective work, you know, like going there on the spot. I don't you know, as far as all the Epstein files and the JFK files, I'm not very interested in going and checking out DC and reporting on some politician that's gonna give me a fluff story. I want to go to the place if somebody's having a ghost encounter, if somebody had an alien encounter, somebody saw a fucking gnome or whatever, like, yeah, that sounds awesome. I want to go out to Area fifty one. I want to check out the Pyramids of Giza. I want to like, like, these are the things that I have kind of always imagined from the very beginning, that we would be going and investigating on the spot. That just seems like the natural progression, right right.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And like I don't want to get any like I'm not going out to see a sasquatch. One. I'm gonna go out and see what this guy is seeing, like and I'm not gonna report it like, oh my god, this guy saw a sasquatch. I'm like, this guy says he saw a sasquatch, Let's see what he has to say. Sounds plausible. Let's go see if we can find one.
Speaker 2: Yes, properly investigated. Yeah, that would be that would be wild. I mean, look, people got stories for days. I mean mostly I I don't know if there's a single person that I have I've ever talked to that doesn't have some kind of paranormal story, right, Like whether you've experienced ghosts or demons or the Pleadians or whoever they can, whatever it is, maybe it's God, whatever, like, but you've experienced something outside of the visual realm in which we exist, and those are I just love.
Speaker 3: That kind of like Project Blue Book, where you're like, Okay, that's what you experienced. Let's see if there could be a different cause, let's see if there is you know, something glaring a light glaring off of a pond that makes it look like there's a UFO in the sky, or you know, swamp gasses or whatever. I don't know. I'm not a scientist, but I could at least like be like, hey, there's something there and have somebody else explain it to me.
Speaker 2: Oh bro, I'm I really I honestly, like I dream about sneaking into Skinwalker Ranch like that just sounds so sick. I want to if something is actually really going on there, like they all say I want to see it for my own eyes, and if it's demonic or you know, negatively filled, that's fine. I want to see that ship too, you know. Like, and I'm not saying that I'm open opening up my soul to allow these these demons to squat on me by any means, but I'm just I'm still interested, Like I just want to know, like, are these things actually existing out there or is this some kind of scare tactic type story as to why you shouldn't be messing around in the spiritual realm?
Speaker 3: You know, like where the side of the mountain opened up to a giant door and people are like, that's the Nephelum's door. Like, I'm gonna go over there and I'm gonna see you, you know, if it's just a piece of rock that looks like a door.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they say that about the Grand Canyon.
Speaker 3: Yeah that I also want to have a local guy take me into the Grand Canyon to show me where these taverns are.
Speaker 2: Yes, what is this little creature?
Speaker 4: Bruce, Mexico? Bro, They got goblins apparently in caves. This actually was just sent to me last night by one.
Speaker 3: Of our.
Speaker 2: What the fuck is that?
Speaker 3: What to call that, Bro, You know, I'd joint that out of the hole so quick. Bro.
Speaker 2: Is that fucking Dobby from Harry Potter.
Speaker 4: It says it's a goblin in a cave in Veracruz, Mexico. Look, I'm just saying, Maddie Ice, as you're going in your travels here, you may be able to go to some pretty cool places to try to figure out what the hell is going on.
Speaker 3: Oh you wink at goblin out of a hole, just like, what do you do with goblin?
Speaker 4: Well, I'm trying to shoot that thing first, though, Bro.
Speaker 3: No, I just put a pair of gloves on and just grab it like it's a copperhead or something.
Speaker 2: I want to take that little baby home, nurse it a little bit, give it a little milk, you know, maybe throw a diaper on that fucking thing.
Speaker 4: Dude, you were crazy, Dude. I'm not saying I would shooting immediately, but I would definitely proceed with caution. I wouldn't bring it home.
Speaker 2: It was a cute little baby.
Speaker 3: But also, duck billed platypus have venom in their back legs.
Speaker 4: Yeah, a female platypus can kill you.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 4: It's also crazy. The plata pie have existed longer than most animals on the Earth yet or human understanding. They were discovered in the late seventeen hundreds.
Speaker 3: They're genetic experiments left by a previous civilization. There's no way that they actually evolved from whatever. They're a mammal that lays eggs and have no teeth but a duck bill, and they can't even digest the food that they eat.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I believe that's God. I'm mean with my beliefs, Yes, yes, but I believe that God pretty much had a bunch of spare parts at the end of creation just do it together and said, ha, yeah, that'll work. Just send it.
Speaker 3: Why not just send it out? It's fine.
Speaker 4: I mean the same on bat in Australia, it poops cubes. Why does it digestive track make perfect cubes as it shits? That makes no sense. God's just like Australia is just gonna be this one spot that sucks up everybody's understanding of reality. I like it.
Speaker 2: I mean the same. The same could be said.
Speaker 3: I have brains in all of their tentacles.
Speaker 2: Yeah, dude, octopuses are awesome.
Speaker 4: It's crazy.
Speaker 3: They don't make sense.
Speaker 2: Shout out tomorrow.
Speaker 3: With all this crazy shit that's actually in the world when I when I go find some more crazy shit.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, that's the real sentient being Sorry, there is the octopus, dude, That's why my tulpa is an octopus, because like, name another animal that you wish was guiding you through the ethereal realm, one that would be as smart as an octopus. I mean I think that they're probably aliens. Dolphins would be. It's a little gay though, you know, like dolphins are.
Speaker 3: Why aren't we allowed to talk to them? It's actually it's illegally not allowed to talk to them. That's a law.
Speaker 4: I know.
Speaker 3: They're not allowed to have contact with a wild dolphin and they understand language.
Speaker 4: Isn't that because they're endangered? A could with them.
Speaker 3: I could also could be that they know where Atlantis.
Speaker 4: Is, yeah, or where the mermaids are exactly, and they know the humans are hunting them.
Speaker 2: The uh panda bear is quite the quite the thing too.
Speaker 3: Though the panda bear has to be a genetic experiment. There's no way that thing survived in the wild at all.
Speaker 2: Only native to China, of all places, just only China, and there's nobody.
Speaker 3: Thinks that they were genetically created to clear bamboo.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I've heard that, good job of it.
Speaker 2: Like, how is that? How is that animal going to exist out there in the wild, Like you're talking about all the centuries of existence whenever they were first here, right, Like imagine fucking Noah, he's all, yo, get on my boat, like I'm gonna take you. You're gonna exist. But then after that you're kinda you know, you're to yourself for the next couple of thousand years, and so these things have to.
Speaker 4: Yea ye, dude.
Speaker 2: And like they're the clumsiest fucking things ever. And they're pretty small.
Speaker 4: But they have no natural Pandas are not small. Pandas are fucking huge, dude. They have no natural predators. They just sit around and eat bamboo and nothing fucks with them. And they don't fuck with nothing.
Speaker 2: I mean, they're not the biggest bear, No.
Speaker 4: Not the biggest, but they are definitely larger than like man, yeah.
Speaker 2: I mean, black bears aren't that big.
Speaker 4: Though they get about eight foot tall.
Speaker 2: Pandas do.
Speaker 4: No black bears, and pandas are larger than them.
Speaker 2: Oh, I'm sorry, I haven't watched fucking Animal Planet here lately. Jacob Jesus, while you're frying me on panda history.
Speaker 3: Got to know where the monsters are.
Speaker 2: You know what I need to I need to see this for myself.
Speaker 4: I personally wish I could have a pet panda bear like and let it get to full size. It's not going to fuck with you. It's never going to attack you. It's it's just gonna sit around and be clumsy and eat bamboo. And I have so many family members with bamboo te like taking over their land. I got the food source man, but Oji made it to where it's illegal for pandas to be anywhere but China because he's a prick. Whatever. We could have fucking tigers in the stale Louisiana for five hundred dollars. I can get a tiger cub sent to me in a month and no extra licenses are required for that shit. But a panda, yeah, it will be a whole international incident.
Speaker 3: That's fucking bullshits are terrifying.
Speaker 4: Oh my god. Again, I would like a pet tiger, uh, but I won't for multiple reasons. The best ex the sample of one that I saw was this guy who only fed at cat food. This tiger had never tasted meat or any type of flesh. The day that that tiger ever tasted blood, he said he was gonna get rid of it, cause basically the tiger was basically just a giant house cat. It had no like predatory instincts like that. It was from captivity, only fed cat food from a bag. This whole nine. And I'm like, okay, I can see where you're going here. But Bro, the first time you fuck up and you have like a cut on your hand and you're playing with the tiger and it licks it like it's over, Like the cat's gonna remember the call of the wild.
Speaker 2: Bro, Jacob, I just fact check you, sir, and you are wrong. I knew I was right about the panda. They're not big, dude.
Speaker 4: Get that's tall, dude.
Speaker 3: They six feet.
Speaker 2: Its body is rotund. Adult individuals weigh two hundred and twenty to two hundred and fifty four pounds.
Speaker 4: That's it.
Speaker 2: I'm two, I'm fucking two thirty.
Speaker 4: How tall do they get?
Speaker 2: Three feet eleven three feet eleven to six foot three six three that's as tall as you.
Speaker 4: That's not huge for a fucking bear.
Speaker 2: For a I don't know, that's pretty small for a bear.
Speaker 4: Yeah, think about it, black bears are taller than them. I'll be damned. I thought pandas got bigger than that, dude.
Speaker 2: Pandas are my favorite animal. Like, I knew that they had to have been smaller than you. You made me question my own sanity. I'm like, what they're they're They're over eight nine ten feet tall, and they're humongous. I'm like, yeah, I know they're called giant pandas, but they're not giant.
Speaker 4: I guess because they're so wide looking. It's mostly fluff. I guess that, like it's an optical illusion. When you're watching them on TV or something, they look taller than they are.
Speaker 2: Well, and it's mainly fat too.
Speaker 4: Yeah that's true.
Speaker 2: You know, fat don't win as much as most of it's just that, I know, yeah, getting fat off a bamboo, how does that make sense?
Speaker 4: It's fucking crazy. I am wrong. I'm not an expert on pandas, but I really like.
Speaker 2: You really made me question my own sanity, sir. I was like, I'm glad you.
Speaker 4: Checked me because I honestly didn't know that.
Speaker 2: Damn.
Speaker 3: Speaking of optical illusions, have you ever seen the incredible shrinking mill in Ontario? Canada. No, if you're in the mood to look something up, just type just google incredible shrinking.
Speaker 4: Mill mill like a like a windmill.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but it's a it's a saw mill where maybe I don't know, some type of mill. Okay, but there is this mill or industrial building that is across the bay and when you drive down the road, it looks like the entire end of the road is an eclipse by this mill. And as you get closer, it shrinks, where when it should when you get closer, it should get bigger. Right when you get closer at shrinks. Huh.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I've seen this before. I'm trying to see if I can find the video. Why has it gotta be such a pain in the ass. I've seen this video probably twenty times at least.
Speaker 4: Tubes.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there it is all right, I found it. Yeah. This is trippy, dude, this is super trippy. Let me share the screen rate here for all of the good cult members. And by the way, if you want to be able to see all these videos of this shrinking meal, some of the articles that we have dived into this evening, then the best way to be able to find at is to go to cult or I'm sorry to go to patroon dot com slash Cult of Conspiracy podcast. It's the best way to be able to support the show. And if you sign up for the Third Eye All the Way Open tier, you will get access to come join us live every Tuesday night for the Cult Member Live show. Also, what's great about that is not only you get in the video and you also be able to join us for the live shows, but it's completely Yeah, buddy, that was kind of a That was a great alley up there, sir, good good.
Speaker 4: I literally have my finger on the button hoping that you would and then you did. See y' all that's that synchronization, that's that telepathy shit.
Speaker 2: Hell yeah. So yeah, all right, well let's check it out. The incredible Shrinking Mill. So here this guy is from this perspective, this is the building that he's alluding to. It seems pretty fucking massive from this point of view, right, so yeah, we don't need that music. But all right, you're getting closer to it. It seems pretty big, but it starts getting smaller the closer you get to it. Pretty strange, right, smaller and smaller? How does something get smaller the closer you get to it.
Speaker 4: Like the other side of a hill or a vine or some shit.
Speaker 2: Just way, dude, this shit is trippy. Look look how much smaller it's getting the closer he is to it. That's all it is.
Speaker 4: It's on the other side of a river, damn.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's like a bay or a river or something. So it has something to do with the refracted light. When you're coming through the mountains. Sometimes there's like a mist or a fog, and it makes the mountains look like they're bigger than they actually are. And it also happens with the moon. A bunch of people told me how stuff works, But I still just think it's a glitch in the matrix.
Speaker 4: Could be both.
Speaker 2: Good, It very well could be both. I mean, I don't know, dude, I think that it's a matrix. Nonetheless, you know, like this world is just such a strange place, dude. I just love discovering like all of the cool like things that don't necessarily match, like the strange mismatches, even like the Mandela effect. I don't know. Some of them, I guess are pretty explainable, but not all of them.
Speaker 3: I mean, if they're not trying to gaslight us somehow, like if there's not some greater power to it, or some great cabal of people trying to gaslight all of humanity and change history. If that is not the case, why do certain actors that acted in movies say the lines wrong that we all think they said, Like when oh Man, now I can't remember his name, the guy from Field of Dreams, If you build it, they will come.
Speaker 2: Oh I know you're talking.
Speaker 3: About build it, he will come. Kevin Costner in an interview, he says the line wrong, the guy from the Tonight Show, what's his name, Larry King? No, David Letterman. David Letterman is presenting awards, and he's going through all of these famous movie quotes, and he quoted that one wrong. And he also quoted Forrest Gump wrong. And he also quoted uh, oh man, another one wrong that everybody gets wrong. And the big one that I can't explain is if in the movie Moonraker, where Jaws at the end meets Dolly and she looks up and smiles. In my reality she had braces, but in the movie and in all of the copies of the movie, she never had braces. If that was the case, why did the actor that played Jaws in that movie do a commercial for Visa where he goes up to a cashier at a ticket counter and she looks up looking exactly like Dolly, smiles and has braces, Like, why would they make that if she never had braces? Why is the movie about mister Rogers' neighborhood called It's a Beautiful Day in the neighborhood. But the song is it's a beautiful day in this neighborhood. Yeah, that makes sense.
Speaker 4: The song he would sing every day was it's a beautiful day in this neighborhood. I've always remembered it being it's a beautiful day in the neighborhood.
Speaker 3: Well, even on a metaphoric level, it doesn't make sense because mister rogers neighborhood was supposed to be a representation of everybody's neighborhood. It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood. It's a beautiful day in this neighborhood, meaning my neighborhood. Your neighborhood might suck.
Speaker 4: Right, That's why. Are you sure he was saying this in the song he would sing every day.
Speaker 3: Now, that's the Mandela effect. Everybody remembers it's a beautiful day in the neighborhood. Now, it's a beautiful day in this neighborhood. But the movie they made about mister Rogers and creating of that show was It's a beautiful day. In the name of the movie is it's a beautiful day in the neighborhood.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Yeah, And you can go back and watch mister Rogers saying whenever he's actually singing it, he goes, it's a beautiful day in this neighborhood. And it's like, what what am I listening to? I watched this as a kid so many times. I never remember hearing this neighborhood right, right, sore.
Speaker 3: Little scary movie came out right after the Sixth Sense and Marlon Wayne's is in that bed after he tests smoked, and he's like, I see white people. But he doesn't say that. He just quotes the sixth Sense and says I see dead people and I know people even having shirts with him on it that said I see white people. Right, he never said it.
Speaker 2: It would make sense that he says I see white people because it's scary movie. It's all you know. It's it's a retardation of the original thing. Wow, here's another crazy one, dude, And this one actually really tripped me out. So I first off, I love Frank Sinatra, but even more so I love Christmas music. So whenever you dive into the Frank Sinatra Christmas song I'll be Home for Christmas, have you heard this one?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: All right, Jacob, I'm gonna sing a version or this the correct version of the song, and I want you to fill in the blank I'll be home for Christmas.
Speaker 3: You.
Speaker 4: Oh, it depends on which section of the song you're talking about first.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 4: At one point he says you can count on me, and another one says you can bet on me. Both are said in the song.
Speaker 2: Neither it's I'll be home for Christmas. We all thought that it was you can count on me, but it's you can plan on me.
Speaker 4: Man, that's a not bet.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry, that doesn't even make sense.
Speaker 4: Look in the lyrics of it, though, he says both.
Speaker 2: I'm looking at the post right here, it says. In a late October twenty twenty three, a viral TikTok post referred to the lyrics of the popular Christmas song I'll Be Home for Christmas as an example of a Mandela effect, wherein people collectively misremember a fact or event? Is that what a man Dell effect is? I don't know it says I'll be home for Christmas Mandela effect? What are the correct lyrics? The caption on the TikTok post said. At the time of this writing, the post had two point four million views. We also found similar posts on Reddit. In the TikTok post, the person played several versions of I'll Be Home for Christmas, including those performed by artists Bing Crosby, Perry Como, Frank Sinatra, Elvis Presley, and the Carpenters. The person was searching for a version of the song that used the lyrics I'll be home for Christmas you can count on me, because Crosby, Como, Sinatra, and Presley all said plan instead. The person finally found what they were looking for in the Carpenter's version of the song, in which count was sung instead of plan. So that's that's the only time that it's ever mentioned as count. Every other time is plan. I'm damn, I don't even know.
Speaker 3: I'm looking for the nuggets of what we all remember and if if it's all like a movie line, you can't change a movie line. It's always been that line, but Why do the actors even say the line wrong when they're accepting reward or awards, or they're doing interviews, or they're remaking it. Why would they say it wrong from the original, Especially when Dangan now I lost his name again, the guy from the night show. He's presenting an award for iconic movie lines. He misquotes several of the lines.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he was told to do it that way for copyright infringement reasons or some dumb shit.
Speaker 3: He's doing it for like the oscars.
Speaker 4: That's a good point.
Speaker 3: He's like, we all remember these iconic lines such as this and this and this, and all three of them were incorrect.
Speaker 4: Well it was it all right? Let me ask you this, because he was a comedy night show host, right.
Speaker 3: It wasn't presented as satire.
Speaker 4: Okay, that's all I was gonna say. He was he doing it wrong just to get the crowd to laugh at him for being incorrect.
Speaker 3: But they were subtly wrong.
Speaker 4: Mmm, okay, if you build.
Speaker 3: It, they will come. Now I can't even remember which way is right, if he will come or they will come.
Speaker 4: But even still, that's not like it would be a joke that the crowd would laugh at that exactly like it.
Speaker 3: Wasn't done for comedic purposes or whatever.
Speaker 2: Well, dude's there's so many Mandela effects that will definitely make you scratch your head. And another one that always gets me is that fucking publisher's clearing house thing. Like I always remember ed McMahon going up to the person's house with the giant check saying you want publisher's clearing house or whatever you were selected or whatever it was that never happened, you know, and it's like, I'm like, like, what am I pulling this memory from?
Speaker 3: Then we all remember staying home from school and seeing that commercial.
Speaker 2: Oh dude, like they were annoying how often it was happening. I always like it happened those commercial commercials were happening so frequently. Even as a kid, I assumed that it was a scam because it was so many times you'd see it and I'd be like, oh, people actually believe in this shit. And then I talked to my mom, and my mom was actually signing up for the whole publisher's clearing house and she was always like, well, I can't miss it because there's this story about how somebody was filling it out every single time. For a couple of years or whatever, and then they missed it once. And the only way that you get the check is if so you win from a prior uh submission, right. But the only way that you would get the check, or so she told me, is that they have to see that you submitted another request to try and win a next time, because if you don't follow up with your submission for the next time, then you wouldn't get the check. I don't know if that's true or not. I just remember that story, but yeah, weird shit, dude, mandel EFX are a fucking wild rabbit hole and it will definitely crack your matrix, there's no doubt about it. But anyway, what are you smiling at over there, Jacob.
Speaker 4: Because as they're talking about this, if I remember staying home from school and like seeing that commercial annoyingly, there was another commercial that annoyingly at way too heavy of a frequency came on and it was an album. It was it was always call now for this album, and there's like a few songs from it that even still if I just happened to be like flipping through radio stations and one of these songs come on, I instantly get transported back to like waking up in the middle of the night to one of these ballads being sung like no, no, no no, I'm gonna, I'm gonna, I'm gonna play it. I'm gonna play it, and I guarantee both of you have this same vibe. Imagine owning the world's greatest love songs.
Speaker 3: By the greatest voices of our time.
Speaker 4: In a one star bro Every fucking time I hear a Michael Bolt right there, and then there's like eight songs after it, I bet all of you could accidentally guess what song comes next, because we've heard this commercial so many goddamn times. I feel you on this like it's these the commercials from back of the day, the publisher Clearon House. We all remember the check. We all saw the check. I'm with you.
Speaker 3: Ed McMahon delivered it.
Speaker 4: Yep, so was his name. But yep, I gotta stace in my head.
Speaker 2: Are we all collectively tripping? Or was there some kind of glitch in the matrix? I mean, what is your actual Like? Is there any now, Jacob. I know that you're usually the stick in the mud whenever it comes to Mandela effects, but is there any Mandela effect? That causes you to question your reality.
Speaker 4: Even one question my reality, not so much question if we're being lied to, like forcefully lied to. That's where you go typically, So you think that they just wiped it from the internet, they wiped it from the archives, and they are collectively trying to fool you. I mean, it depends on which one we're talking about, right, Like the Bear Steam Bear ones. That one's kind of an easy one to chalk up to, you know, something fucking up with one of the machines. And a certain run of these books were made with a different print. But that's also like old school. It's very hard to even find one of those episodes on TV anymore. Well, they got the books, That's what I'm saying. Like a run of those books are printed into misspelled and like Berenstein versus baron Stain, who's gonna recognize that? Like it's you remember Seeing Elf? Yeah, remember the opening part of that when they show his dad at the place and it's like, oh, this book is missing the last two pages. We should fix. He's like, yeah, I want to take a thirty thousand dollars bath. So some kids can learn what happened to a puppy and a pigeon fucking send it like who cares? Yeah, I believe that probably happened with the Berenstein Bears books slash Baron Stain Bears books. Yeah, somebody at the top was like, m We're just gonna send it and the kids are not going to realize it. They didn't count on the internet, you know what I mean later on to be able to prove their fallacy. So that one, that one in particular, is an easy one to chalk up to. That to me, okay, that one I don't even think is a Mandela effect. I think the company just took out the fucking cornucopia and then said they never had it, even though I to what.
Speaker 2: End they actually they for of the loom, that's one that they actually did admit to that they were.
Speaker 3: It was a scam back in like nineteen fifty something, But like, how are we buying stuff with it? Why do we all remember it? If you, I and Jacob never bought it with a with a cornicopia.
Speaker 2: Wait a second, you're saying that that logo only existed until the fifties.
Speaker 3: It was one of their first concepts, so yes, it did exist, but for a very short amount of time. It was never like mass produced now.
Speaker 2: I wore whitey tidies as a young lad, and I remember seeing that cornucopea on there, always for the loom, like I would even get I would be upset if my parents bought me Haynes. I was a fur of the loom kid, and I only wanted for the loom. And I remember that, And of course I remember the cornucopia. It's such a legendary image.
Speaker 4: Yes you don't, but that's the thing they That's one that I think. Is it possible that, again, all that shit's made in China? Right? And I'm not saying that China's uh, quality assurance and quality control department isn't top of the line, you know, Yeah, I know that we're talking about sweatshops here, y'all. Is it possible that some were made with some were made without and then they finally got their dick slapped hard enough to where it's like, okay, fine, we'll do it this way only or what? Yeah, I could this can be at least somewhat chalked up to incompetence, right, And that's kind of where I go with it. Jonathan, As far as the most of these Mandela effects. If it can be chalked up to incompetence versus malice, I'll typically go to the incompetent side of things. There's very few that I've seen.
Speaker 3: It's just because you served in the military.
Speaker 4: Oh no, that's I mean, yeah, I guess so honestly, how true incompetence can really roll down hill in what it looks like down the chain, you know what I mean?
Speaker 2: But like, but your mind is designed you specifically is designed to find the logical solution. Like you always try and go to the logical It has to make logical sense in order for it to be even talked about. For the most part, there's not really too many illogical things that you have an opinion on.
Speaker 4: Well, like the publisher Clearanhouse, for instance, why did they take out the check and why are they saying that they never gave us a check? Yeah, I'll call a bullshit on that, But at the same time, that doesn't make me question my entire reality. I just also don't see what would be the end goal of it, Like, why would they lie the what's the overarching theme here? So I guess that's illogical, But what if.
Speaker 2: They never lied That's that's the thing. You know, what if we're talking about an actual paradigm shift in which in the old world where you existed in that matrix type of world, that logo or that book or that movie quote or music quote or whatever existed, and now you here, and that's kind of like the dimensional shift or the crack and the matrix or something. That that's why people are so drawn to Mandela effects, because it's almost like we are so connected to our memories that there's no way you can tell me that this memory that I have seen a thousand times that I'm just misremembering it. No, you misremember things that you've seen once or twice. You don't misremember things that you've seen a thousand fucking times. And that's where people are starting to question this reality that we live in.
Speaker 4: If that is the case, then we had some crazy paradigm shift and there's like a split in the time space continuum whatever. I'm just happy I'm on this side of it, living my best life.
Speaker 3: No, because if that is truly the case, then this reality has to be destroyed. Mmm. It's going to create a synchronosity and it's going to create a paradox, which inevitably will leave end in the destruction of this reality unless it shifts back to the original baseline reality.
Speaker 4: Wait wait, why I believe in in the theory of infinity. Why can't there be infinite timelines? With infinite there are?
Speaker 3: But we have if we have these residual memories from a split, that means we have base reality still going and we've got a split or several splits that could I mean, that's just one thing, one way of looking at it. What I envision it is more like a double helix where they're swirling around each other and merging with each other on a continual basis. Something happens, they split, and then they could go back to each other. But if they are unable to rectify that split, this reality over here has to be destroyed. Why relta because it can't continue to exist. It's a paradox.
Speaker 4: Why why can't it continue to exist? Why can't there be.
Speaker 3: The remedies of the p obvious reality?
Speaker 2: Jacob? This is why I always try and tell you you need to watch the series called Loki. It gets into a lot of this shit.
Speaker 4: Man.
Speaker 2: Like all the different timelines, there's a main timeline right like, and that's what we would like to believe that we exist on is the main timeline. But if our memory is from another timeline and we are no longer either a we're no longer on the main timeline or the opposite way that we never were on the main timeline and maybe we shifted to the main one. And that's the conundrum is that, you know, like, how can all of these realities be coinciding and colliding without some kind of drastic effect outside of false memory?
Speaker 4: So why can't it be more like Rick and Morty where there's infinite of all of this, and the theories and the memories can cross over, but they also can fuck off and do their own thing too, and it doesn't affect.
Speaker 3: That's true, But they're jumping between dimensions like dimensional realities. They're jumping to a whole new base reality. They're not jumping to a split in their own reality, because that one will eventually end in a calamity because it cannot exist. It's a paradox, so it has to either rectify itself, merge back into the original reality, or it ceases to exist. So the way I think of that is, and there could be infinite numbers of these split realities as well. But think of Marvel Endgame, where uh, doctor Strange, Okay, you've never seen it.
Speaker 2: That's amazing.
Speaker 4: I'm very very far behind in my Marvel verse. I haven't seen Black Panther Dog. I'm grateful.
Speaker 3: Well, Doctor Strange has the ability to look into all the possible outcomes of any situation ever, and every time he's doing that, he's looking at different splits in the reality. And when in the line in the movie is how many of those scenarios did we win? One? And that's base reality. You can only win one scenario. All the other scenarios are scenarios that you are either inevitably killed, destroyed, or there's a massive calamity that destroys that entire timeline. So he sees the original what is supposed to be the base reality continuing the others cannot continue, and.
Speaker 2: It seems like all the other realities are kind of just fractals of the base reality, right, And so if you're having these paradoxes and the main base reality is essentially mating with the fractals of other realities, like it seems like it's something's gonna give, right, Like it's not just going to be something as simple as well. It used to be Berenstein, now it's Barrenstein. Like it's going to have some kind of domino effect where it continues to trickle in. That's what I would think. Anyway, I don't know. I mean, I'm no quantum physicists.
Speaker 3: It's all possible, but also it's it's hard to imagine because we're not designed to imagine it. That would like to view it that way.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, I mean, our minds only work linearly, and they've proven that time is not linear. And so anyway, there's.
Speaker 3: Also a new experiment that they did that they can I can't remember if they're neurons or if they're atoms or molecules or whatever, but they can exist in two places at one time.
Speaker 2: Yeah. That's oh my god. I always quantum entanglement.
Speaker 3: In physics, but I can't remember quantum entanglement.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: So wouldn't that lead credence to the theory that maybe two timelines can't exist.
Speaker 3: They can exist concurrently, but they have to either rectify themselves into the base timeline where they're just existing at one time event like in one way, or they cease to exist for some reason.
Speaker 4: Umbrella Academy did a thing with like this in their last season. They called it the Umbrella, and it's supposed to be like the Mandela Effect. And you know that ended with the guy in charge who come to find out, was an alien unleashing a monster to destroy the world because it just needed to happen. But it wasn't directify the timeline. It was just because he was a dick. I mean.
Speaker 3: When five was explaining it to himself in the The Quantum Subway Deli.
Speaker 4: You're familiar with it.
Speaker 3: Excellent, That's kind of what I'm getting into, where it has to it inevitably when you have time travel or anything involved, it's going to create a paradox and it's going to create a reality merge or shift or split or whatever you want to call it. And unless it goes back onto the original right path, it'll just it'll have to implode within itself. Interesting or it might implode, or it'll just create a loop because this thing can't exist here, but it already does exist here. So if it can't, if it's existing here but not here within the same thing, it doesn't make sense. So somebody's got to go back and do it different.
Speaker 4: Well, we're all born to die, are we not?
Speaker 3: So?
Speaker 4: I mean, okay, I'm about it. If this rally's going to implode, then, like I hope I lived my life before that happens. I don't know.
Speaker 3: Well, in speaking of because it's just a different it's that is just a change in matter, Like we're material beings, but we're also not. So your consciousness might shift to somewhere else that's equally or way more awesome, or equally depressive, or.
Speaker 4: Even worse.
Speaker 2: Or even better.
Speaker 4: It's better to go to a worse place.
Speaker 2: Well you said, or even worse, and I said, or even better.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, I'm sorry. I thought you said, got you. I misheard you. I thought you said it was better to go to somewhere worse.
Speaker 2: I was like, Jesus, Jonathan, No, I'm not that much of a fucking Debbie Downer like that, but I just looked at it. Right here, it says time travel could be possible, but only with parallel timelines.
Speaker 3: Well, that's the Rick and Morty thing, where they're shifting to different actual base realities. They're not going back into their own timeline. That's also what John Teedor says. He says he travels to different world lines, so even if he changes something in the past, it's not going to affect his original reality. It's on a different reality. So now this reality, you know JFK didn't die, but on the next reality, it'll still he'll still have died. Maybe he'll die in a different way. Instead of dying in Dallas, he'll die in Houston. Certain of that, events have to take place in order for the simulation or the program to continue, and there's no reason why you wouldn't have multiple or infinite programs running all concurrently at once to provide a desired outcome.
Speaker 2: Why do I know the name John tet Or do we do an episode on Well, we did an episode on him, Yeah, the time traveler guy who called into the Art Bell Show.
Speaker 4: Yes, yes, yes, Okay, I got you.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I think that that is probably a good place to wrap it up. This was fun. We were all over the place, and these are my favorite kind of conversations because it's not necessarily geared toward one specific topics. It's a bunch of conspiracy theorist getting together and putting our brains together and just imagining that anything is really possible, Like whether there are certain paradoxes everything, Everything is everything, as they say. So, Mattie Ice, let the cult members know where they can find you if this is their first time listening to you, sir.
Speaker 3: All right, my main place is on TikTok at Mattie Ice Rance. Also, I'm on man Instagram a lot. It's Maddie dot Ice dot eight seven, and I will be when I do start doing stuff. I'm going to be on Rumble live streaming yet because TikTok doesn't like live streaming or me live streaming.
Speaker 2: You specifically and the shit that you talk about.
Speaker 3: Pretty much.
Speaker 2: Yeah, buddy, Well look man, it was nice catching up with you. It's always fun having these kind of conversations. Thanks for hanging out with us tonight, and uh yeah, we can't wait eight months or whatever it was to have another conversation, sir, especially as you're keeping up with your board over there. We want to follow you on this journey, sir. Let us. We would like you to be our Shirpa up this mountain if you will.
Speaker 3: Sounds good to me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, oh yeah.
Speaker 4: So we're giving the Shameless plugs to anybody who would like to get their start in the buying and trading and selling of gold and silver bully and then come check out CEC Silver Linkelin description below. Listen, with all this craziness talked about, with the Mandela effect of future timelines and past timelines and all this, you know what one substance is that seems to just hold value regardless of what timeline you find yourself on. Precious metals and silver and gold. Come get your start in the buying of that at coocsilver dot com again Linkelin description below. But another way to support the show would be too please at this time, hit the five stars, hit the shares of like, subscribes to comments, leap postly reviewed, sharre sent depends and family shares everywhere. Took on a microphone on that one. My bad. But here's the deal. The more activity our algorithmac across all of our listening platforms, the more we get promoted, the more potential listeners who could that become potential cult members. Dot URSTU, you Finalais and gentlemen. While you're at it, go check out Meta Mysteries, Go check out Cajun Knight, Go check both of us that old Patreon, and join us for our lives that we do individually every Wednesday night, and we thank you for everybody's already gone and done so.
Speaker 2: Actually, Jacob, I believe that the silver existing on Earth six one eight is probably a thousand dollars announce as it should be, So maybe that maybe we'll get a little paradox in that way and we can you know, kind of share some of that wealth with other earths and whatnot. But anyhow, with all of that being said, this was another beautiful episode of the Cults of Conspiracy. And my name is Jonathan and there's one very important, extremely vital piece of information we needed to learn just as soon as humanly possible.
Speaker 1: Better offar.
Speaker 4: Hey cult members. Jacob here just want to ask who wants better sex? The best way to get started is to go to Adam and Eve dot com right now. Abnev is offering fifty percent off just about any item, but that's not all. When you get one item, they will also send three bonus sexy items and six free movies. They offered a screen shipping as your privacy is a priority. Plus free shipping on your entire order doesn't matter how much you spend or what you buy. All we packaged and sent discreetly for free that's fifty percent off one item and ten free gifts. To boot bring more pleasure and satisfaction into your bedroom. Just go to Adam and Eve dot com and select any one item. It could be an adventurous new toy or anything you desire. Just enter the offer code cult at checkout and you'll get fifty percent off almost any item, plus ten free gifts, three bonus items, six free movies, and free shipping. Use the offer code cult that Seult at Adam and Eve dot com. Now, this is an exclusive offer specific to this podcast, so be sure to use this code to get you not just the discount and the free goodies, but also the one hundred percent free shipping with the code Holtz