Speaker 1: Welcome back, folks and joining us, as I said, is Gerald Cialente of the Trends Journal. And of course if you go to Trendsjournal dot com, you can use promo code nite to get ten percent off that publication. It is a very very large, very very detailed publication. And let's go ahead and scroll down so people can see that cover right there, and of course you see there Germany World War three. Mertzhile Mertz, and thank you for joining us. Gerald.
Speaker 2: Hope you're having a good day today.
Speaker 3: Well, thank you so much for having me. Me and you were talking about Trump. He launched the COVID war on March thirteenth, twenty twenty, Black Friday called a state of emergency. He bragged about the COVID Yeah. And when you go back to when Biden was running against him, Biden and Kamela Harris made fun of Trump for pushing the operation Warp Speed Jail. They said He's just doing this to get votes, and then they became the biggest supporters of it. So don't forget wear a mask and stand six feet apart on these masks. Remember you read the box and what does it say. These masks do not eliminate exposure to the risk of any disease or infection. But where am anyway, Because I'm the politician running your city or state and your country. The damage done by the COVID war is incalculable. One of the things that nobody's talking about that you're only getting into transjournal is the office building bust. Let's go back to twenty nineteen. Your office vacancy rate was about eleven percent. Today it's nearly double that vacant. Nobody there over twenty percent of the buildings in the top cities in America. Oh, you go to a place like Portland, Oregon, thirty five percent vacant, thirty five percent vacant, homeless crackheads. Whole different world, whole different world by little low life pieces of scum called politicians, arrogant, arrogant, arrogant little boys and girls who can't get a job in the real world and then suck off the public, tip their whole lives and tell you what to do. He Oh, no, your roll out the red carpet, Roll out the red carpet. Hey just we talked about mrsk Little Mersk, the little arrogant piece of scum that's now the chance love or enjoymenty And where do you come from? Blackrock? Yeah, three companies, Blackrock, Vanguard, and State Street control eighty eight percent of the S and P five hundred. It's a crime syndicate run in the world. You look at these clowns. What are they doing in Germany? Oh, they only have they're only in a recession for two years, heading to the third year recession. Yeah, but we're gonna borrow a trillion dollars to stop them Russians, because if we don't stop them Russians, they're gonna take over all the Europe. This is coming from Germany, trillion dollars to build up their defense as they're in recession. Not only Germany, France, UK, the Nordic countries. Oh, German troops in al in Lithuania. Oh, right off the Russian border Germany, Germany. Huh, like I said, you like World War One, like World War two. This little arrogant clown boy merth sending long range missiles to strike deep into side, deep inside of Russia. End end again, a trillion dollars. And here's the lie that they're all selling. It's going to build up the economy. No, it's not products that are made and his words, the money, we are going to build up the military industrial complex. That's out of his mouth. He's calling it the military industrial complex. Oh like eisenhow it did five star general, Supreme Commander of the Allied Forces to turn president. He warns the American people that the military industrial complex is the nation and the genius of the scientists, where the labors in the future of the children. And now you got this clown, Mirk and all these others saying it's going to build up the economy. No, it's not. The money is just going to go to their buddies in the military industrial complex. Economies are built up when the products that are produced are bought by consumers. That's what builds the economy. So they're taking us World War three has already begun. There's going to be something that makes it official. This is very serious what's going on. And again, as I was talking about before, about these political clowns, roll out the red carpet. Look at the red carpet. Google it up. With Zelensky and Mertz, look at it. Google it up. They met a couple of days ago, Big red carpet, Big red carpet, and all these little boys dressed up in their drag uniforms, saluting little boys, and your grand costumes saluting, oh soldier. Yeah yeah, that's your little nothing of a boy, nothing of a girl, roll out the red carpet. Look what just happened up in Canada? King Charles the third with there's a little costume with all the little metals on them, and not my language speaking to Canada. King Charles warns of dangerous times ahead. This is out of the Turlet paper record in New York Times. Ready for us quote, we must be clear eye, Charles said, clear ride this little clown, clear ride. There's a little dead little jerk, and shove this royal family crap up here. You know what they were, Italian? You called the mafia. The royal family with a royal history of murder all around the world. But to their reign anyway goes on. The world is more dangerous and uncertain place than at any point since the Second World War. Canada is facing challenges that are unprecedented in our lifetime. And what is Canada doing? Let's see ob here I had the article Canada will join European Union new defense plan that aims to rapidly increase military arms production. All right, right there, Carnee's military spending. Carnee Carnival another they got rid of dope up there in Canada and they had the Carnie Carnival arrogant, arrogant banks. The guy up there now will add sixty four billion dollars in defense to the economy. The economic gains a Prime Minister Mark Conneey's defense spending boost will likely be worth more than double the planned investment costs, according to the Bank of Commerce. Yep. And they keep saying here that it's going to build up their economy. This is Canada. What do you do and get involved in Europe? For same with them? With the United States, I launched occupied PCE. Your dad was up here, mom. You know there's you know talking about you know, he's one of the speakers that wants it. Over a decade ago, I read George Washington's farewell address. This is a real man that fought Number Washington cross the Dollah. Yeah, not like these little boys that couldn't fight the way to have a paper bag. And I don't think paper bag big enough for Trump mean Trump. At the same age he got five draft deferments. I could have boone spurwed my uncle. But I love war, but I won't fight like Biden, same little clown. So going on, their economies are going down and they're spending more money on defense. As I say, when all else fails, they take you to war. All these economies are going down and they're going deeper in debt to fight war. So I read Washington's farewell address. He says, don't get involved in these foreign entanglements. Basically, this crap has been going off as centuries. We're not gonna fix it. They can't fix it. Our purpose this is to protect America, and that's what occupied pieces. Close all the bases overseas. What we got to, like some eight hundred bases in about ninety seventy eighty countries, secure the homeland, put the troops to work to rebuild our rotted infrastructure. So again, a real man, George Washington, don't get involved in this crap. Oh, by the way, just came out. I think Trump is bombing the hell out of Somalia to get those evil people over there that they're trying to fight. What are we doing it? So we can find it on the map. Anybody out there. Show me where Somalia is on the map. Tell me all about Somalia, why we should be there killing people.
Speaker 1: Yeah, just it doesn't matter wherever it is on the globe. America is more than willing to extend its reach over there. We have made our business that seems to be the only thing we really export anymore at this point is death and bombs, and we are willing to supply it and finance it wherever we can find it. And just the sheer number of casualties that have happened in Gaza, and I believe it's up to something like fifty four thousand people since the October seventh attack, and that is just horrifying to know that we are, if not completely responsible, at least partially financing and funding and giving our blessing to this. And that is what the American foreign policy is, and that is what the majority of the world sees it for at this point. Just this bullying, swaggering arrogance that says, if you don't do what we say, we will find some pretext to launch missiles at you and destroy your infrastructure. But we actually have an article here from Scott Ritter, and my dad says that your friends with Scott and so talking. He's talking about how Ukraine needed Western help to target Putin's helicopter. And of course we saw last week or maybe it was early this week, but Putin's helicopter as he was visiting the Kurk region got involved or in the middle of a drone swarm that was sent out by Ukraine. And so now Scott Ridder is saying that someone has said that it would have needed Western help for the Ukraine to figure this out and do that. So that is uh, again, we're just more and more involved in direct escalation in this conflict. No matter what Trump says as a public face, like oh we want peace, we want to de escalate things, unless he actually tells the military to pull back, unless he actually does something substant substantive, it doesn't matter.
Speaker 2: Words are just words.
Speaker 3: How days say that about Trump? Flowers? Or right? You're let me twenty fours?
Speaker 2: Yeah? How how fast did that go out the window?
Speaker 3: You know? Hey? No, do you now that I got elected? That was gonna end before I get into office? All right? How can you believe this crap? Where's the outrage? What's going on? In gods? I gotta write about this every day. Every day you mentioned fifty four thousand, According to Lancet, will over one hundred thousand dead.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh, buried in.
Speaker 3: Rubble, buried in rubble, over fifty thousand children dead and wounded, fifty down. Imagine being a little kid, your arms blown off, feet blown off. Oh, you're gonna have a wonderful life. Bombing it into ruin, bombying into ruin. Oh oh, and then you gotta swallow the crap coming out of the mouth of a little huckleberry, a little sloby oy of nothing. That was some ARCANSA. Oh yeah, that little clown. That's how we're ambassador to Israel. God gave this land to Abram three thousand, five hundred years ago. They got sown. I don't want to believe this fairytailer, right, what does God got lockedjoor? That's the only person he ever talked to Abraham. I gotta believe this fairy tale. Oh, now, what they're doing. You just announced more settlements, like twenty two more settlements. They've driven out over forty thousand people out of their homes in the West Bank, not in the media, not reported forty thousand people, forty thousand I'm in Kingston, New York. The city like double the population here out of that, Hey, settlers, how about calling them invaders in violation of the Geneva Convention and you an Article two for true you have no right being there? How about calling them in no this settlements, This is disgusting. What's going on? And there's no outrage? Oh? Hey, where are all these little clown boys? You were talking about the COVID stuff before and again the damage of the COVID wars incalculable. Hey little Springsteam, Hey Springsteen, you can't come and hear me play unless you get a shot no vaccines. You're knotted out to hear me. Oh, he came out against Trump? They got sun. Where are all you little clown Kimmels and all you other jerks? How come you're not coming out against the slaughter of the Palestinians. Where are all you artists? How come there are no songs out there? By the way, Mike Adams I got to put his song up. He came up with an anti war song. Yeah one got Mike Adams. Where are all these big celebrities? Well, you'll got locked jaw. I grew up during the Vietnam war, all these anti war songs. Not now you know why they were anti war songs because we were all getting drafted back then. That's what. Now that you're not getting drafted, they don't care. They are a bunch of gutless little boys and girls. Celebrities. Shove that word up here. You know what, celebrities like the royal family. We're royal your mafia murderers. Oh and you see the little throne he was sitting on the king when he was in when he was in the UK. Amy up in Canada, rather a little thrown at they have of him and the little the hack that he wears, the little drag costume that he's all dressed. Look at this freak show. Here there's an article. I gotta find this quote by Plato here it is no, that's another Oh, here's this is me. He who is not angry when there is just cause for anger is immoral? Why? Because anger looks to the good of justice. And if you could live them in injustice without anger, you are immoral as well as unjust, said Saint Thomas Aquinas. And that's what's going on. Where is the anger of the people him? If you do not take an interest in the affairs of your government. Then you are doomed to live under the rule of fools Plato, And that's who we're living on this, the rules of fools. Who's your favorite fool? I like Macrone, the little Cutson with no Pecca over there in France. Oh, I like storm of the little Boy of Nothing. But I like Boris Johnson before him, a little freaky cow boy that the best cartoonists in the world could come up with. I like Mertz. Look, one fool after we got Trump with Biden, we had Bush, we had Obama, we had Clinton, one fool after another telling you what's you doe?
Speaker 2: Yes.
Speaker 1: One of the things that I continually harp on is that this is obviously planned. This is how they want it to go, because if this was sheer, accident or incompetence, eventually they would make a mistake in our favor, something would go wrong for them but right for us. But it never does. It is a continual downward spiral. They never take a misstep when it comes to their plans, which shows that this is all perfectly going how they want. These wars, these constant senseless deaths, is what they want. We have a comment here from KWD sixty eight says, wars or how Americans learn geography, and that is very sadly true. Another one from MAP twenty twenty two. It's discussing what's happening in Gaza, war crimes on display and the world yawns. Yeah, there seems to be such little interest. And as you said, are you know, quote unquote elite or you know actors, these people that love to talk about their humanitarian work, how they want to be on the right side of history when it comes to the LGBT stuff or the trans issues. They'll sit in there, they'll sit and they'll soliloquize about it over and over again about how we need to do this. It's for the good of the children. I want to be on the right side of history. How many of them have said a thing about what's going on in Gaza. How many of them have brought it up even once or in passing.
Speaker 2: To note it.
Speaker 1: It's truly disgusting the level of inaction and just lack of care we see from people that are supposedly so deeply interested in the well being of the people.
Speaker 3: Like I said, where are all these little, fat mouthed celebrities, Where are they hey, Gannira, where are you? Where are you? Got a big mouth? You're always spewing out a lot of crap. What do you got locked you about this? And say this right to their face, the gutless little boys and girls with bad attitudes. Nothing. You go go to Google, go to go to Cartoon News Network. Seeing that, go to the site. Nothing nothing drudge, nothing, nothing, nothing, nothing about the slaughter going on every day, bombing the place into total ruins. And again shove this crap that you're an anti Semite up here. You know what, There's nothing to do. If I'm against Mussolini, I'm an anti Italian. If I hated Hitler, I'm anti German. Oh, talking about moron zimbeciles and little clown jerks running the show. To see that guy Randy Fine, not so fine, a little fat slob jerk over there in in uh Florida saying that we should nupe the people in Gaza like we did in World War Two.
Speaker 2: Do you see that I had not seen that headline.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Randy Fine, nothing fine about him, a fat little slob. And by the way, I've been at this for forty five years, there's only one thing that's going to change it as I see it. Facts don't mean anything to people. They don't know what's going on. You. We were talking before about Ukraine and got Rider. This is the Trends Journal back in two thousand and fourteen. So how happy that guy is. That's the United States overthrow the democratically elected government of Victor Yanikovich in Ukraine in twenty fourteen. People have no idea about that. People have no idea. This is an article Washington driving the World to the Final War. A great picture there of Obama the nobel piece of crap Prize Women. The article is by doctor Paul Craig Roberts, former Assistant Treasury Secretary of the Ronald Washington, concluded that Russia needed to be confronted with or distracted by problems that would leave the Russian government less confident or able to counter Washington's aggression elsewhere. Ukraine presented the perfect opportunity for Washington to advance the such monic agenda. In a speech at the National Press Club last December, which was twenty thirteen, Assistant Secretary of State Victoria Newland boasted that Washington had invested five billion dollars in non governmental organizations NGOs in Ukraine for the purpose to teach democracy. People have no idea how the United States overthrew that government. And we're talking before about Mertz and you look at the cover of the trans journal Holland Mertz. Who were the Azovs in Ukraine? Oh? Nazis? Oh, and we're supporting the Nazi government. Of course, Germany loves that people have no idea. And just to make this one thousand percent clear, you see this picture over the here that this is the Socioolympics that's been that's starting. The United States launched a campaign in March to overthrow the government. Week after week and the lead up to the socio Olympics, the Western media and the government were warning Americans not to go there because there was going to be terror attacks. So they got people to hate Russia before this happened. Again, this is from the Trends Journal. Security expert it's not if, but when for the socio Olympics terror attack. Veteran consultant Bill Rathbourne rat crap hopes that he's wrong about the upcoming Winter Olympics in Russia, but he has more than a hodge that he's not. The security threat is higher than it's ever been in the history of Olympic Games. Rathburn said, in my opinion, it's not a matter of whether there will be some incident, it's just a matter of how bad it's gonna be. They kept selling the fear and they hated Russia. So now they got the people to hate it, fear it, and then what happens the overthrow the government of Yanikovich. And the reason they overthrew the government of Yanakovich was he made a deal. It was going to make a deal with the EU and the IMF, not my language, the language of the European Union, that Ukraine was the most corrupt country in Europe. They went busts since the Soviet Union broke up. You're gonna make a deal with the IMF and the EU. Putin said, I got a better deal for you. I'm gonna give you lower interest rates and I'm gonna cut the price of you oil. Yanni Covid said, okay, we'll go with you. I know you won't, and that's when they overthrew the government. So going back to all of this, facts don't mean anything to people. I talk to people adults my age, younger. They hate Russia. For invading Ukraine. Have no idea about what went on about the fifteen thousand people that the Avzars were killing in the dawnbas region of Russian nationality, no idea about this. They just hate Russia. The only thing to me that's gonna change this is a renaissance. After the Black Plague, some sixty percent of Europe has wiped out. The people were killing themselves filthy sanitation, just like we're killing ourselves now with all the poisons and crap and the ultra product. Which same thing, different time. The Renaissance changed it. They said in Italy. To describe the quality of their work Ale Romana at Atlantica in the manner of the Romans and the Ancients, to describe the quality of their work, that was the Renaissance. It brought back quality. We need a renaissance in America to bring back what this country used to be when everybody in the world wanted to come here. We're our ancestors. My grandparents all wanted to come to America because this is the place to be when they were dressed up in style and grace. We need a renaissance. Facts don't matter, and so that's the only way I see it happen. You know, when I was a young guy, it was a stink called the Ringling Brothers in the bottom and Bailey's circus. It went out of business. I talk about this what you father? I said, they went out of business because you don't have to step right up, step right up. See the fat man, see the tattooed lady, see the lady with the bed. You're out the street everywhere. You have to pay to see it. Countries going down in front of our lines. We need a renaissance.
Speaker 1: Yes, I've said for a long time now that you cannot reason someone out of a position they didn't reason themselves into. Most people don't actually think about what they believe. They simply absorb it from either the television or an authority figure that they see. They see someone that they trust tell them something and they go, well, that's good enough for me. They said it, I believe it, And nothing you can say because you're not the one on the television screen, you're not the one in DC, you're not wherever I place my trust, You're not there. You're not them, And so therefore it doesn't matter how many facts you present these people. It doesn't matter how much information you provide, they are not going to change their mind because it is simply not in their abilities to anymore.
Speaker 2: Actually have a.
Speaker 1: Comment from Angry Tiger's den Here he says, question for Gerald, does he see commercial real estate bus starting a cascade effect with credit default swaps coming into play and causing a domino effect of financial disaster.
Speaker 3: Yes. And by the way, when you said, Traviser, you're a thousand percent correct and how you said it in the facts you put in, so thank you for what you're doing.
Speaker 1: Well, thank you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, there's going to be they're going to be default on these years of the deal. The COVID war began five years ago. The work at home trend is real. You look, go Google up office occupancy rate. I didn't look at it today, but last week it was fifty four percent occupancy rate. All right. Now leases are five and ten year leases in these big buildings. Now, remember the COVID war happened five years ago. Now the leases are coming up, people aren't renewing them. The commercial real is going to be defaults on a lot of loans. Let's go back to twenty twenty three, not ancient history. Three banks failed Silicon Conman Valley Bank over in Silicon Valley, first Republican signature, three banks OO, stock market went way down, Goal prices went way up. There's going to be hundreds of banks that are going to be defaulting, going to go down because they don't have the money to cover the losses on these loans that are not going to be paid. These are facts. Let's only go back to twenty twenty four Midtown Manhattan, fifteenth Street, a building that in two thousand and six soulf over three hundred million dollars went up for auction eight point five million dollars at so forth to the middle of the block. No, you're not going to convert these two apartments. There's no windows on one side, no windows on the other side, no windows in the back, this big empty spaces glass and steel. They're non convertible buildings build in the last fifty years, and non convertible to residential building to residential apartments or condos. There's going to be failures. It may happen this year, I believe, and it's going to bring down the equity markets and crash the economy. It's going to be an equivalent to the Panic of eight when had them subprime mortgages and derivatives and that kind of game. The same thing is going to happen now two two. The dot com bust trends are born, they grow, they mature, reach old age, and die. AI was only born in twenty twenty two. You don't invest all your money and the IPOs, the IPO wannabees and all the new ones they're creating AI because the trend is only three years old. So what happened in January of this year that everybody doesn't talk about anymore? Deep Seek out of China? Oh we don't need those big chips. Oh we don't need these big power plants to make those chips. Didn't cost us one hundred million bucks to do it. It costs US only six million dollars. And AI, excuse me, Deep Seek now is the most used AI in the world. What happened to nvidios? Stop back then? Oh? It only went down seventeen percent in one day and they lost six undred billion bucks. Oh yeah, it stops back up. Now you're okay, you're back again. In tracking trends, you make connections between different fields. So let's go back to two thousand, before China got into the World Trade Organization. Ten percent of Chinese eighteen year olds went to college back then. Today almost seventy percent young people are totally AI high tech addicted, and now they're in college becoming more and more AI focused. So you got one point four billion people there, first three hundred and forty seven million Americans. And these aren't stupid people, but America with dumbing down. Less people are going to college. Colleges aren't teaching as they should in the sense that I got a degree history. You know some stupid crapp or transgend to studies. I'm not sure. So they're going to lead in AI and they're gonna bring down There's gonna be a dot com bust two point zero and to make it a thousand percent clear. Back in nineteen ninety nine, the trends journal dot Com this, we forecast the dot com bust would happen by the second quarter of two thousand, and it did. We said this when it was a quarterly in the fall. We said it would happen. The same thing happened for the same reason. The the Internet revolution just began in the nineteen nineties, so they started inventing all this stupid stuff that made no sense, and they over invest in these newly IPOs ipo wantabes, and we said, this thing's gonna crash, it doesn't make sense, and it did. Same thing is going to happen. It's going to bring down the equity markets. It's going to crash the economy. They're going to lower interest rates. Oh, the data came out today. Interest rate numbers came lower than expected. The lower interest rates go, the deeper the dollar falls. The deeper the dollar falls, the high goal prices go. So that's what we see coming up.
Speaker 1: Yes, the uh, every time you mentioned the commercial real estate market, I get a little bit of a sinking feeling in my stomach just knowing that, you know, no type of business can take that level of hit to their profit margins and be sustainable. It doesn't matter what line of work you were in. If you were to of course, you know, they probably weren't at one hundred percent occupancy, but let's say they were in the eighty to ninety percent occupancy range and they're down down at fifty percent roughly. That is a massive, massive drop. There's no way to eat that kind of cost, and it's just going to be a horrifying cascade. We've got some comments here from n Max. Soon you will be mk ultraate into believing AI is the oracle of truth, and you must believe. And I'm I'm kind of the opinion that they've rolled mk ultra out to the general public with the constant fear they push on the news media, on the stories they push through movies and television, and the number of people they put on different medications that affect their chemical balance in their brain. Sure seems like something that a CIA might do if they were impacting you directly. They'd make you watch fear porn continually, and they'd give you drugs to alter your brain chemistry.
Speaker 2: But you know who knows? Who am I to say these things?
Speaker 3: As I said, the only thing's going to change is a renaissance. I say. The King's James Bible, they say that the meek shall inherit the earth. They said, they bespelled it. The geeks have it heird the earth. Look at these Look at these little jerks. Look at the little cookie boy, Look at the little peach eye. Look at the sucker berg. Not a drop a boogie, not an ouncer shive in their crappy t shirts and jeans. They brought down the whole level. Everything synthesized. I want to go to I go to a restaurant. I got here, Boom boom boom boom, crap music, everything synthesized. The geeks again. Everybody walking down the street like this on their phones. You go to a bar, everybody's on their phones like this. I got to dinner the other night and people are eating, eating and talking on their phone. Oh yeah, you're really enjoying your food, aren't you. Und you grow up. I'm doing business, I'm doing You're a jerk. You're right. You are just addicted to this crap that they addicted you to. I don't carry your cell phone. I got an old flip phone that I barely know how to use, and I only use it when I travel, and I'm not even traveling that much. I may make twenty calls in all year. Everybody's addicted to this crap, h one of the others. And so what I'm saying is it's going to continue to bring down society. And the only I gotta hear you screaming on the damn phonies. You're walking by my oh, my house, my building. I don't want to hear your crap.
Speaker 1: Just the level of consideration people give others has just completely diminished. They are all completely self absorbed and wrapped up in themselves, to the point of the public space has become largely unbearable to be in because they are You're just surrounded by these people that have no concept of thinking about anyone else. Everything they do is simply about me, me, Me. When I met my wife, when we went out to dinner, one of the things that I immediately noticed is that she didn't pull out her phone at all. She was engaged in the conversation. She didn't, you know, pull it out to send a text or look at, you know, whatever app or website. She was actually interested in having a conversation with me, whereas so many you know, girls that I had gone out with, the instant they sit down, they just pull out their phone. It's like, oh, okay, well, this obviously isn't going to go anywhere. You know, you're completely invested in the screen in front of you. I'm you know, we're trying to have a conversation, and that is off the table. And that was one of the things I noticed, is she was just she actually cared and can hold a conversation, and so many people and it's not just it's not just a thing about women, that is everyone. Yeah, I don't want people to take this the wrong way.
Speaker 3: Yeah. No. Every time I go to a bar, every time I go ahead, and people were running fun and not talking to each other anymore. It's all different, all different trip and again it's it's totally this is the future. It's and that's why I keep saying we need a renaissance. You know, when I was a young guy, I used I was the number two guy running a major trade association. After our trade show, we put on an event for the people that exhibited. We took over the Atlantic Convention Center and I put one on with Ella Fitzgerald and went backstage. I introduced myself my former wife at the time. El Fitzgerald looked at her and said, you look like my god daughter Carmen, who lives in Harlem. I took over the super Dome, did one with DIONN Warwick and I got to hear this crappy music that you but I gotta listen to Tale of Swift that beyond what are you kidding me? What are you kidding me? And again talking about a renaissance the America. We were it from jazz to rock and roll to motown and now it's no town. It's gone. And the whole world wanted to come to a and now the people leaving this place. Look, our infrastructure is rotting in front of our arrives. Potholes everywhere, Bridges are crap. Take go to the subway in New York City, it's a night in Calcutt am track. How about am crap. Look at the high speed rails and trying to go to Europe and look at the crap that we have here. But a trillion dollars set a military industrial complex.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we was talking earlier. We covered an article where they said, you know, there's twenty trillion dollars missing from the military budget over the years.
Speaker 2: That's how much we.
Speaker 1: Are giving the military that they can just lose twenty trillion over time, and we don't know where it went. We don't know how it went. It's gone, and you know, you're just gonna have to deal with that twenty trillion dollars evaporated into the ether and there's nothing you can do about it.
Speaker 3: Yep. You know we were talking before about Germany these are a couple of articles. Germany to lift Ukraine aid. Germany will expand its military support to Ukraine, and the two countries will start a joint program to produce long range weapons that Kiev can use against Russian targets. Mertz said in a joint news conference with Ukraine President Vladimir Zolensky in Berlin on Wednesday. You mean Zolensky. That was a comedian and anybody could google it up. But Zolensky plays piano with his penis. Go to YouTube. That's the guy. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Now, he continually caused plays as some kind of soldier showing up in his military green t shirts and his fatigues, as if he's out there on the front lines himself and he's taking a quick break to come address whoever he's talking to.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and how about what's going on in Israel? Where's nat? Yahoo's a little boy? Oh down in Florida?
Speaker 2: Yeah, where'd you go? What I just said? Bbe where'd you go?
Speaker 3: You know? Yeah? It goes on to say Germany. Berlin recently adopted a constitutional amendment lifting limits on how much it could borrow to spend on defense. Okay, they just changed everything again. This is the Germany, as they said, you like World War One. Oh, these are the Germans, by the way, and they're saying we have to stop the Russians. These are the Germans that killed over twenty five million Russians launched by Operation Barbarossa, by Clint by A. Clinton, and by Clinton Greenberg. Hitler was no difference by Hitler twenty five million. John F. Kennedy's speech to graduating students at American University and anybody could google it up nineteen sixty three June. He said, we should not hate the people in the Soviet Union. They suffered more than anybody in World War Two. They lost their factories, their farms, their homes, the equivalent of Chicago to the East coast. He said, over twenty million were killed. We need peace with Russia. His whole thing was about peace. That was June sixty three, July, August, September, October, November. Jackie had dead. They killed him. He was talking about peace. Now Germany's ramping this up. So just to make this one thousand percent clear, Germany threatens US States with Germany threatens US States with loss of funding. Germany would consider supporting suspension of you EU funding to Slovakia and Hungary if the countries continue to oppose the block sanctioned policies against Russia. Chancellor Friedrich Mertz has won number two. Germany has agreed to a new five billion dollar eight package for Ukraine and joint production of long range weapons systems. Russia threatens quote harsh response if Germany transfers Taurist missiles to Ukraine. Russia prepared to strike Germany in response to Taurists attacks. Senior MP Turkey and Belgium will join with drone coalition for Ukraine and Kiev directly engaged with Russia. Levav This is the Russia's top foreign minister. He goes, says, he says, if I got it right. Mertz said at a press conference that he needs to fund the production of missiles of any rage in Ukraine. Supplying German missiles is allegedly out of the question. We must delve a little deep into that. Levou said. Both of them are inflaming tensions and supporting the war. You ready, Germany is now directly engaging into this war.
Speaker 1: It is spiraling out of control over there in Europe, or more than likely, it is spiraling into the way these people want it. Germany, the fact that they are sending them long range weapons again is to me co signing just we don't care about collateral damage. You can launch these into Russia's heartland, you can kill Russian civilians, and we will be okay with it. Now. Of course, in any war, civilians will be caught in a bit to some extent, that's just how it is. There will always be, you know, casualties, and that is always a tragedy. But co signing these kinds of weapons and shipping them in that is an entire another level of Yet we're ready and willing to accept these consequences. We know that it is going to be harder to control where these land, we know that it's going to cause more civilian casualties, and we are okay with it. This is signaling, in my opinion, to Russia that the you know, EU and NATO is starting to mobilize itself. We are more than willing to start killing Russian civilians in larger amounts, whatever it takes. And that is a very very dangerous escalation. You know, this is all war is horrible, and you know this has been a proxy war, this has been global powers fighting it out in Ukraine. But at least it has been confined largely to these two land areas, Russia and Ukraine. And I think people have forgotten. I think it's been long enough that people have forgotten the horrors of the land.
Speaker 2: War in Europe, how bad it was.
Speaker 1: I know, for Americans, we were isolated here, we didn't have to see it except by video. But World War two destroyed Europe. They have just barely recovered over the last you know, thirty years to some extent. But it demolished their economies, it demolished their cities. And you know, Americans have this kind of rosy view of World War Two because, as I said, we were isolated. We didn't have these direct attacks on our infrastructure. We didn't have bombs reigning on us or dropping on us and destroying our buildings and our factories over and over again. We got to build up our factories, sell all the munitions, and enrich ourselves off of it, and then come in late in the war or later in the war as a hero and you know, gain you know, credits and worship from around the globe as we stormed in and helped take down Hitler in the Japanese and that has given us this rosy glow that we seem to have been chasing with our war foreign policy for years. We want that back, or at least some of the American people do. We want that feeling of we are a world power and we're going to save the world again. But the technology has increased to the point where we're not isolated anymore. We're not at a distance where we're safe. They can launch missiles and impact us directly. At this point, we will not be shielded by distance like we were in World War Two. It will be an entirely different ballgame, and it will be much much worse for us here. If the world does spiral into a World War three scenario.
Speaker 3: It will be nuclear annihilation. All this money that is spending on weapons and defense is totally worthless. It's like the golden dull that crap that is selling. China just came out with a drone that has another two hundred drones in it, and there's one drawn another two. Yeah. One of my books International bestseller Trends two thousand. It brought me down to Virginia Military Institute to talk about new millennium warfare back in two thousand. They're all the stuff. They ships, the planes, the boats, the tanks, they're all worthless, all worthless, all the waste of money. It's a new millennium warfare. And again, going back to the JFK's beach at American University in June of twenty nineteen sixty three, he said, if we go to war against Russia and the Soviet Union they call it back, then life on Earth will be destroyed in twenty four hours. This is nineteen sixty three. We go to war again. Israel's going to ramp up war against Iran. They go to war against Iran. There's no way Israel's going to beat ninety one million Iranians. They got seven million Jewish people living there, and Iran is very advanced scientifically, technologically, and militarily. Israel says, if they lose, they go with the Samson option. S Amson, look it up, everybody, they go nuclear. They got between two hundred to four hundred nuclear warheads they'll beat into life on Earth. And again going back to the Russians and the Germans, who are the first ones to beat the Germans. Oh, the Russians in World War Two. But you're not allowed to say that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the uh.
Speaker 1: And of course the Samson option is in reference to when Samson was brought in by I forget who it was, I believe it was the Philistines. But he knocks down the temple, they're all in. He kills himself and all of his enemies in one fell swoop. So that's what they're referencing there. It is this planet right if you, if they feel they are in a sufficient enough danger, they will just annihilate everyone and everything. And that is supposedly our greatest ally in the Middle East, when they are continually applying pressure and making things unruly there, we pretend like, oh, yes, they're a democracy, they're democratic, they like to reason things out. No, they are literally sitting there on a nuclear button saying if you threaten us enough, if we feel in enough danger, we'll annihilate everyone. And that only serves to escalate tensions. And I think that also speaks to the fact that these Muslim governments, while some of their people may be wild and terroristic, the people who are in control of them are more calm and level headed than we may like to think here in the West. We may like to paint them with this broad brush of like, oh, there are these these terrorists fundamentalists, and I'm sure some of them are, but there are people in control there that realize we have to be a bit more cautious about this. We simply cannot engage in these sorts of ludicrous threats, especially knowing that that Israel has the backing of the United States. And it's just again, that's our greatest ally in the Middle East, the people that are continually ratchet up tensions, that are killing children by the tens of thousands in Gaza, Yep. And we can only imagine again just they are indiscriminate with who they bomb and who they kill, and if they were to go to war with Iran, we would see the same exact thing. And since Iran has a much larger population, the number of dead would also be correspondingly larger. And it is just horrifying that we have co signed and delivered them munitions and money over and over again for no even if we were getting something out of the deal, it would not be worth it. It would not be a moral choice to say, well, now, all right, sure they're killing women and children, but at least we're making money off the deal. It would still be wrong. But we're not even getting that. We're not even getting some you know, the ends justify the means, you know, justification out of it. It's just we're sending them money and they get to do whatever they want with it. They get to bomb whoever they want, whenever they want. And our government, our elite, whatever you want to call them, we'll say nothing and do nothing about it.
Speaker 3: Again, they're they're not elite. As it says by Plato, if you do not take an interest in the affairs of your government, then you are doomed to live under the rules of fools. That's who they are, fools. And again it's not a democratic place. It's an apartheid state by definition Israel. The Arab people don't have the rights of the Jewish people there by the laws, so it's an apartheid state according to Human Rights Watch and others. And again they're not Semites. Semites are from the Ape, so you don't call me an anti Semite. They're not Semites that are running Israel. What's net Yahwa's real name, Milakowski from Poland, O Bengorian was green. These are Eastern Europeans. Semites are from the Mesopotamia region. They're all Eastern Europeans that have been running Israel again invented by the Balfour Declaration nineteen seventeen. His Majesty's government declares that the land in Palestine will be settled by the Jewish people, and we will use our best endeavors to achieve the subjective. Yes we have what are you talking about?
Speaker 2: That has been what it was?
Speaker 3: The king over there say what should happen over there? In the Majesty's government.
Speaker 2: The murderer the audacity.
Speaker 3: Forgot the rothschilds. I forgot the.
Speaker 1: The audacity of these people. It has gone back again for as time immemorial. These people have always felt that they can do what they want, and whether it's creating a state out of whole cloth in Israel or subjecting us here to the MR and a COVID vaccine, they will do whatever they.
Speaker 2: Want whenever they want.
Speaker 1: I want well, I want to thank you for coming on with this Jerald. We've got about fifty seconds left, and I want to remind people. If you go to trends Journal dot com and use the promo code night, you can get the Trends Journal and it works out to be under a little bit about two fifty a week, and that's less than a cup of coffee, and the amount of information you will receive will beat out any newspaper. Gerald works very very hard on it and he's been proven right over and over again when it comes to trends. So thank you again, Gerald, thank you for setting this up, and thank you for helping our listeners out with that. And you know, God bless you, sir. I really appreciate your stance for peace, and I appreciate all the things and all the ways you have worked towards it in your life.
Speaker 3: Thank you. It's very kind of you, and thank you very much. And course give you a love to your dad and wishing him all the best, and thank you for all that you're doing.
Speaker 1: Oh it is my pleasure. It is my pleasure to get to speak with you and men like you while I host the show. And I want to thank all of our listeners and viewers for tuning in this week. I will be back Monday and I will see you all then. So God bless you all. You have a great weekend.
Speaker 2: Thank you.
Speaker 4: The common Man. They created common Core, dumb down our children, They created common past track and control us their Commons project to make sure the commoners own nothing and the communist future. They see the common man as simple, unsophisticated ordinary. But each of us has worth and dignity created in the image of God. That is what we have in common. That is what they want to take away. Their most powerful weapons are isolation, deception, intimidation. They desire to know everything about us, while they hide everything from us. It's time to turn that around and expose what they want to hide. Please share the information and links you'll find at the Davidnightshow dot com. Thank you for listening, Thank you for sharing. If you can't support us financially, please keep us in your prayers. D Davidnightshow dot com