Speaker 1: Secret societies, a sex magic, all the stuff I said it was about. So you better believe that I'm the pioneering cool guy analyzing David Lynch. And I didn't just start this yesterday. I wasn't Lynchian yesterday. We did these breakdowns over ten years ago. Dog, we did these ten years ago, son, But I got some treats for you all tonight. We haven't broken down Blue Velvet ever. We haven't broken down Inland Empire ever. I haven't done a podcast or discussion of Lost Highway in ten years. And back then I could barely even talk. Sounded like I think retort when I was talking on podcasts trying to make it happen. You gotta make it up, thank you. I was lynch pilled before all of you'all. Look at all of that. Look at that as a fine cup of joe. Way to go, Coop, that is a fine cup of joe. A okay, buster inquire or ten dollars you said before that you asked Calvinists and Presbyterians questions that they couldn't answer. I love how like a David Lynch dream just start getting that people just asked the theology questions. I'm just joking. It's okay. You asked questions they couldn't answer. At that time, when I was reformed, I was asking questions about Augustine. What did he mean in the City of God when he said this and that. I started reading about the Canada Scripture, and that's primarily what I meant. I had questions about the Calvinist interpretation of things from Cyprian. I went and read Cyprian and they were totally lying about what Cyprian said, or they were just totally ignorant. So that's what I was referring to. Justin washek has taken the cake today with a five hundred dollars super chat. Look at that. We don't even got to do no stream today. He just paid for the whole stream. See y'all peace out, I'm out eat. He done pay for the whole stream and next stream with that one. Shout out to all y'all gifted memberships being everybody's being generous. People love these YouTube memberships. I just can't believe how how much more popping off popular they are than they were five years ago when I was last time. I remember being monetized, so things have changed, hopefully, y'all, enjoyed the fourth hour of Lord Voldemort today. I think it came out pretty good. I had no idea what was going to talk about until right before it, and then I was just like grab a book and just start yapping. So think it turned out pretty good though, for it was about a half a hour. So shout out to the new members we got. Whiskey Jack became a member. Shout out to him. Moral Autist formerly g W. Barfer of some serious names going down right there became a member. Osten became a member. Writer Grenier became a member. Uh, miss apostate repentant became gave out five memberships. We got big money just throwing it around in the chat, just just straight up. Daddy wore bucks in the chat. Jay thinks he can do a Sam. What's a Sam? What are you'll even talking about?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 1: What does do a Sam? Don't mute him. I don't want to know what he's talking about. Do a Sam. I've been doing live streams for ages, bro, what are you talking about us? You're talking about Sam? Hide Sam, Shamun, Sam Ayel, Who's a Sam? Thomas Libby became a member. Shout out to Thomas Libby what's up man? How you doing? This is the Year of the Love and the Love Hammers? Sam Shamun, I don't know what that means. Can you do a shit? Sam Shamun? Oh his name is Sam and then he puts Shamun. I don't get it. We're going to be diving deep today. We're going to be diving into stuff that we haven't talked about again in about ten years. And if you don't know, both Esltar Hollywood one and two have extensive twin Peaks and mhand drive analysis, so we're gonna do a little bit of refreshing going back into some of that. We're also going to look into some material that I've never analyzed before, like the Inlin Empire analysis and guess what, there will be some of this in Essatar Hollywood three. So look forward to that. We talk about I think so I can do us and Robin did I just I co wrote the first two episodes of the Sam Hi Show. What the fuck are you even talking about? I don't understand it. I guess everybody's people are jealous or what you what's the problem, Francis Boulet, I can't pay you five hundred pounds but here's a little bit to help and prayers. Thank you, man, I appreciate that. Welcome. Justin's already pay for everybody's do your fees. Your fees were already due, and Justin uncovered all of y'all. His imputed righteousness is sent into your fictional bank account. So you are made righteous in my sight as your spiritual legal judge, I am your judge, and you all have been made righteous tonight through his generous actions. Yoj how I caught a quasi moto ten dollars? Are you talking about your your little brother on your shoulder? Are you referring to the possibility of obtaining a lump on your shoulder which you could personify as a little brother. In that case, I would say, look into ways to attain cancerous growths, and then you'll have a little bro on your shoulder. Oh what's up? Loocome everybody? All right? I loved it. I'm so glad to be remonetized. A's like the work gets It's like I got a paycheck again for the work. You know, I'm not like working for free or whatever. I'm kidding. Y'all were very generous on stream labs, and you can still use stream labs if you choose to our buddy here big justin let me refresh this. He says, you were instrumental in my conversion from Orthodoxy to Protestant. I can't thank you enough. Many happy healthy years to you and Jamie for your marriage. Thank you again, bro, Thank you man. You just you just pay for the whole year.
Speaker 3: Dog.
Speaker 1: Only bad news is it all goes to the I R S. Jamie's in there laughing, but it ain't no joke. It's like, no, I really does go to the RS. What you're talking about? Uh? Can something? Can Trump hurry up and sign an executive order so I don't have to send all of this to the IRS? Can he just get rid of this thing? Right now? Trump? Where you at? I'm jag efe the wonderful IRS. We're gonna do a new Irsh's gonna be great. It's gonna be wonderful. It's gonna bring in twenty times more money.
Speaker 4: The I R S?
Speaker 1: The I Have you heard of this?
Speaker 4: The ers?
Speaker 3: Ers?
Speaker 1: Does it irk? More? Likely? The IRK? Does it irk?
Speaker 5: You?
Speaker 1: The I R k irk? You?
Speaker 4: We gotta get rid of it. Probably probably we will get rid of the Irish I don't know what youthy.
Speaker 1: Probably we will preempt upart gardens for that five hundred dollars. That's what I'm talking about. That's what i'm talking about. That's what i'm talking. That's what I'm talking. In dreams, I dream all of you. How's it go? Mm hm hmmm hm. In dreams, I walk with you, shout out. I'm gonna get an IRS T shirt. I'm gonna get I want. I want the agents to sign it. Everybody's obsessed with James Bond and secret agents. I'm obsessed with money agents. That's where the real money is at. Where the secret IRS agent signatures. That's what I'm talking That's a real James Bond, James Government Bond because he works with IRS. Who are all this? What is all this Sam talk? I don't even know what you're talking about. Are you talking about Sam Shamun? And why is every talking about Sam in the chat, the Saint, the Sam Show. I'm so jealous of all the Sam's. I can't be the SAMs. What if I was Sam hide Shamun and I was a morphed mix of those two and I just did weird comedy to the Muslims. What would that be like Sam Hide Shamin. Somebody make make an ai blended image of U Sam Hide Shamun, and then worlds will collide. World's collide. In dreams, I walk, will you am? I yeah, I look just like Sam Shimun, Sam Hide Moon, Sam sham Hide, Sam sham Hide Sam hid Shamun. Sounds like a go a great combo. Why is YouTube doing ads on a live trenk to pay my bills?
Speaker 3: Dog?
Speaker 1: That's why? Because in dreams, I walk with you and you walk with me? Son shout out to free kittens. No, that's the dude to ask for quasi motos. He's trying to cop a feel on a quasi moto. He wants a little brother on his side. Right here, Rinaldo Lopez isn't a member. Shout out, man, but we already looked. I racked up like one hundred and fifty members in a few days. Man, shout out Creed. How would Creed sing Roy Orbison songs in dreams? How long? Weird? That's pretty good? Actually, tell I messed up. Uh let's see. Now we're not gonna start with elephant man, We're not gonna start with eraser Head. I'm just not really in the vibe for something weird and that level weird and dark. Let's start out with Blue Velvet, and this is back in the early days of David Lynch. My favorite David Lynch. It's hard to say. I mean, I like Twin Peaks a lot, probably Twin Peaks, and I like Wild at Heart a lot that makes me laugh and Dune, so probably ones that people don't expect. You know, there's a lot of good David Lynch stuff, but he's one of my favorites. Bl says for five dollars, did David Lynch go to Heaven? I hope. So we don't know people's destinies, but you know, we can always hope that people repented. Bob Johnson five dollars. Have you seen the movie Scanner Darkly? Of course, it has Keanu Reeves, Robert Downey Jr. And a person you might have heard of called Alex Jones that I talked to today and I hosted a show. So you're asking if I've seen Skinner Darkly, bro I was on the damn show of the guy in the movie today. What you're talking about, Son? Do the entire show in David Lynch's voice, A okay, but will do mister B. Ten dollars. Y'all just sending so much money, I can't even think. Man, we've already got like seven hundred dollars in the stream. We ain't even started yet. The stream's already paid for. Man, I ain't gotta do it now, mister B. I'll send you a love letter straight from my heart mother. Efferr talking raded r, cuss words, cussling every day. I'm struggling every day. I'm hustling every day. I'm struggle. LNT says for one hundred dollars, Jay, I'm ready to the Old Testament. The Orthodox Baptism is coming up at POSTCO. I totally understand Christianity. It is superiority to Judaism philosophically. But I'm wondering on the basis of scripture in the Old Testament, how do you ever do you wrestle with doubts about if Jesus is the Messiah? And what is your answer? No, because we've done many, many, many talks that deal with this issue. For example, the talk that I did first, I would start off with is Trinity Old Testament. I always forget the title of this one, and then there's a newer, updated version. First of all, you want to watch this one is the newer one. Here, Trinity and the Old Testament Part one. I go through the tour up and I just made the part two available to subscribers over here the members over here for the members, Ta, where's the old one? This stuff never comes up here? It is No, that's not it. Another one is Trinity of Trinity, indeed of Christ and Ezekiel. Once you see that Trinity the Old Testament, it's gonna all make sense. It's gonna be obvious. And uh, let me try this. I know it says something like Jesus is Jesus God or something like that. Let's see in dreams I walk this is it is Jesus God is God. A Trinity response to critics. That's the first one we did six years ago, where I walk through tons and tons and tons of Old Testament texts. But the updated version, the Trinity in the Torah is even better because I go through many, many, many that I missed in that old talk right here. So those are two places to start. And then on top of that is we've done at least two or three podcasts on Messianic prophecies, and it's not the handful that evangelicals think, right, it's way more more. So go watch those podcasts. A couple of those I think we did with Shamun sam Hi Shimun. So here's one from five years ago. These might be the same. I don't know. But here's a clip Messianic Prophecies. There's two hours, twenty minutes. Here's another one. I did Messianic Prophecies Part one and this is just the psalms. Right, so there's some answers to that big fat super chat. Thank you for that. Appreciate all the generosities tonight, gener hostilities, tonight, gender hostilities, tonight. Welcome everybody. We got five hundred on a nice balmy January evening. Let's get into Blue Velvet. This is early David Lynch, first sort of big level of success. Now I think he was already kind of known for Elephant Man and that kind of stuff. But so you know, the Lynch had early success, probably earlier than most people most directors expect to get. And then we get this very odd au tour outing Blue Velvet. Coll McLaughlin, Laura Dern, Dennis Hopper, Robert Logia was supposed to play Crazy Frank. He got really mad that he didn't play it, and then I think that's why he put him in lost Highway. Vaine says, for five dollars, maybe it is your internet, but the last several streams of the cameras choppy. Yes, this has been a long standing problem with the internet in Florida. I've had the people out here more times than we can count. And I don't know why it does that for the I just I don't know. YouTube is always telling me that I up, I need to up the bit rate. When I up the bit rate, it just messes everything up, so I have to I don't know, and this has been an ongoing problem for years. So I'm at a point where I just don't even know what to do. I don't know what to tell you. Maybe there's not a solution because if I switch over to the bigger, higher connection because we have so cold five G, it still doesn't work. In dreams, I walk weird from an article. When Wildehart came out, Lynch gave Laura Dern animal kits and insects to take apart for her to put back together. This scared her well. David Lynch is a weirdo. I don't think anybody can deny that he was an odd I bought you some animal kits and bug kits for you to take apart and then put them back together. Anyway, now, I think this did well at con And was he already dating Isabella Rosalini. I don't remember at this time or was this where they met. Perhaps I don't know all the perfect details of his life, so you have to forgive me about that. But I'm not a huge fan of Blue Velvet. I think probably that'll surprise a lot of people. It's hard to watch. It's kind of a brutal film. It's dark, and I don't mind, for example, twin Peaks Fire What with Me? Like, I can watch Firewalk with me. But I'm not a huge fan of Blue Velvet. I understand it's a well made film, the cinematography, the you know, absurdities. Crazy Frank is probably one of the best villains in all movies ever. He's probably one of the top villains. Thank you for that, by the way, John mister Bee says for ten dollars, Michael Heronsie was also considered for the role of Frank. Could you imagine that imagine hearing don't be a good neighbor in Sam Fisher's voice, Thomas Libby became a member, Lil Gain became a member. We got a member of Upgrade, We got some Chad members. Now we've got Chad nerds, and then people update to full Chad. Ten dollars is the full Chad. This is the coming of age film. And you know, the first thing I think people notice is the darkness under the perceived facade of Americanism. And this will be a theme that runs all the way through Lynch films. You have what appears to be fifties suburban America, and people are out, you know, watering the yard, and there's the milkman and all this kind of stuff. And then you've got a severed ear laying in a yard card and we enter the ear. If I recall JV free for two dollars, Jay, bring Jamie, bring Jay a double espresso. Yeah, you know what's up. You know how it works around here. Shout out to that dude. Thank you guys again for all these generous super chastity. If you would hit like as well, we've got to get them likes up. And so it's I tended to be a critique of what we think of as perfect Americana in the fifties suburb era. But it's also an eighties movie. But there's nothing really in terms of the vibe or the esthetic or the feel of the movie that makes us think it's the eighties, even though it's the eighties, and we know it's the eighties. Everything is fifties, and I've always liked that juxtaposition that sort of throws us off. And I think a lot of movies since this time have tried to copy this. If you watch, for example, and not always bad, it's it's not a bad copy. If you watch it follows, it's very difficult to exactly place when it's happening. It Follows is contemporary, but no one uses or has cell phones, even though it's contemporary, and the TVs the imagery a lot of its eighties and so it's kind of has this eighties horror feel to it, but it's contemporary and yet nobody has a cell phone, which I liked. And you know, Colin McLaughlin is coming of age and he's experiencing changes in his body, and he's interested in girls, and he's a high schooler. I forget exactly what if he's like a senior. Maybe he's a senior, but he really likes Laura Dern and they're obviously kind of a perfect match. She's also a high schooler. And yet he is obsessed with the lounge singer at this local club who's played by Isabella Russolini, who ends up being his girlfriend for many years. Maybe they were married, I can't remember. And if you don't know, Isabella Rosalini is of course Ingrid Bergman's daughter, So Hollywood Royalty. David Lynch was able to immediately link up with Hollywood Royalty right there. And you'll notice other themes that are present here that will reappear throughout the rest of the Lynch Cannon. The ominous, omnipresent red curtain. Of course, the curtain comes up in Mahon Drive. The curtain comes up in Twin Peaks in the in between, as well as even kind of the lounge singer, right because we get Julie Cruz and Twin Peaks and we get no Hi Bondo and that weirdo Hispanic booby chick singing in Mahland Drive in front of the curtain and doing the sort of lounge singing, so there's there's a weird lounge theme going on, and also kind of the voyeuristic thing. That voyeurism is a kind of a theme in this and other elements that we probably can't really discuss over here on the y T. But I think if we see this as kind of a kind of a it's a horror satire really, that is what I think this movie is. And you'll notice a lot of things that that sort of tie into Twin Peaks. That Lumberton I think is a connection to the the Sawmill's Josie Packers Sawmill, all of the the critique of the dark underbelly is also a big part of Twin Peaks. But we have this villain that is and this of course is the scene at the beginning, as we said, where everything seems normal and healthy, and then through his fascination and obsession you could say with Isabella Rosalini, he's immediately sort of set on this adventure with all of these weirdo quacks, creeps and lunatics. Because of course, Isabella Rosdellini is the lover girlfriend to Dennis Hopper who plays Crazy Frank, and originally Crazy Frank's sort of tick was supposed to be that he inhales nitrous oxide and that's supposed to make him talk in helium voice. They all felt it was too absurd, and Dennis Hopper said it was too difficult to constantly talking helium voice and play Crazy Frank. But that would have actually been pretty funny because if you recall in I Think While to Heart, we get the return of people just out of nowhere having helium voice, which is very absurdist. But instead Dennis Hopper said, no, it's got to be sodium amatal or something like that, which kind of makes you feel loopy and crazy, I think, And he said, I got to play Frank because I am Frank. I am this crazy wacko dude. And I'll see his father was Oss, So that there's a weird thing with Dennis Hopper background being Oss. Dean Stockwell there who is the woman wearing woman clothes wearing person who doesn't actually sing but pantomime mouths the Roy Orbison song. For some reason, Crazy Frank as this obsession with watching him pantomime the song. It's all super bizarre because Crazy Frank is literally like just totally crazy weird fixations, has a fixation on shall we say, smacking ladies around, so to speak. And in Isabella's case, she's into this heath to me, don't he he to me, don't eat me, as she says to Colm maicclaughlin. And this throws comic Laughlin for a loop because he's just a young guy thinking about, Oh, here's a you know, attractive older woman. I'm gonna get wild have some fun here, and he's immediately thrown into how shall we say, sex weirdness, and he doesn't know how to process this, but his stepping into that domain, that temptation, leads him down this road of almost dying by falling in with this crowd of absolute lunatics. And I think that's the best part of this film. And by the way, the same sort of demonic insanity of wearing lady things and makeup, seems to also be part of Frank's psyche, right, And I guess we're supposed to just think Frank is this this he's kind of a drug dealer or maybe a kind of a gang, but his gang is just the most out just insane, outlandish, a bunch of weirdos, right, So he definitely makes I think for the greatest villain, probably one of the top villains of all time, and I love we begin to see I mean you kind of saw some of this in E Raise Her Head, but you begin to see the things that will become staples in later Lynch films, like just the random weirdos in the background. You know, you've got this fat chick over there, this dude standing on the couch. You get the stock Well pantomiming Roy Orbison songs, singing into a lamp. Dennis Hopper's obsessed with it. Just there's the background weirdos, right, Just that is almost enough. Look there's a guy back there playing with tape and the absurdism comes to the foe here to make this also a very funny film. A lot of people don't think about David Lynch movies as comedy, but they're actually really comedic. And if you've not watched, if you've only watched Waldehart like once, go back and watch it because the more you watch Wild at Heart, the funnier it becomes. And of course I'm not gonna spoil it for you if you've never seen it, but it's a great film on certain levels. It's just not my favorite David Lynch film, there might be some Rosicrucian symbolism going on, because the rose imagery does play kind of a key element in the film. And I think at the very end, we see call McLoughlin comes home after all this nightmare adventure that he's been on, and he goes, I'm going on this joy ride with Frank, and you know, Frank says to hint to Jeffrey, You're like me, We're the same. And then Jeffrey ends up killing Frank, and it ends on the ear and the bird, And I think the point here is that that bird is actually the same. It's like very similar to the bird at the beginning of Twin Peaks. So it's kind of like Blue Velvet kind of sets the stage for the next phase of Lynch. Yeah, I forgot to mention, Yeah, exactly. So we're talking about Hollywood royalty and intelligence agencies, we can't forget Bruce Dern and the Dern family. They come from a long line of actual skull and bones Henry leoce Oss people, right, So Laura Derns, I think Granddad it is was part of the He was like the Secretary of Defense or the Secretary of War back then, and that is significant. Dave McGowan makes note of this in Weird Season Inside the Canyon because he connects both Bruce Dern the father or the uncle for what it is, but the one that was like secretary of War, and then the Darns being kind of Hollywood royalty. As a result, you've got Hopper's dad being oss and there are we don't know if this is true, but there's reports that Dennis Hopper was also interested in the OTO, and Dean Stockwell was reportedly a member of the OTO. So quite a bit of Hollywood royalty into Yo Crolean stuff going on in the From the outset here but we're gonna move on to wild Heart is a version of oh waitever you get pulled up, excuse me, Wizard of Oz. So if you didn't know Waldehart is Wizard of Oz. This is a few years later we get the nineteen ninety film We're Gonna Go, We're Gonna Do Twin Peaks. I know that's nineteen ninety to ninety two, but I wanted to mention Waldeheart because this one is more of a comedy. And of course Laura Darn's mom plays Laura Darn's mom. In the film, Nicholas Cage plays the character of Sailor perfectly. He's it's a very absurdist satire of America and Americanism once again, and here America is Oz. So you have the Wizard of Oz motif pasted on to this absurdist presentation of another adventure of these sort of these two teenage rebels that kind of run away from the controlling figure of Lord Dearn's mom, and then these other well we later find out are mafia people in the background. There's a lot of occultic stuff going on. And while at heart that is worth mentioning, we're not going to delve too deeply into that because I'm gonna put the uneceessary colleague with three. There'll be some discussion of this, uh and I mean there's voodoo comes up. There's this sort of Illuminati character in the film who you know. I think he's a sort of a maybe a Southern Dixie mafia type of character, and eventually he calls for the assassination of Sailor and Willem Dafoe I think plays a very so this wow, this one and the con film festal I forgot that so he won Best Picture in con At nineteen ninety for this. But Willem Defoe plays a kind of demonic another villain in the film. But ultimately it's a satire. It's very funny and uh voodoo plays a key role in the film. And we also see characters that kind of reappear later when they are at the Texas ranch where the shall we say, the Piggy movies are made. There's a character that walks by in the background who appears to be the Cowboy, and the Cowboy makes his odd appearance as everyone knows in Mahan Drive. Now, I don't know if it's the same actor, but it's almost like there is this overlap of the dream worlds and the various universes, so to speak, in all throughout David Lynch films and throughout the Lynch Cannon and greatest example of us. How does Wild at Heart end? Well, it ends with Laura Palmer as the good Witch Glinda, because I remember it's the Wizard of Oz story appearing to Sailor when he gets beat up. And I think that's something that not many people point out about. I mean, if you're a really big Lynch nerd you will know about and you will have paid attention to the overlap throughout the Lynch universe. And another example is Audrey Horn. If you're remember and Wild at Heart, there's this scene where Sailor and what's her face, they're driving across the Lost Highway in the desert and they come across a rack and it's Cheryl Rylyn Finn from Quinn Peaks, right, and she's had this head injury and she doesn't know what's going on. And it's as if this might be when Audrey Horn leaves Twin Peaks to go to Hollywood. Is this her going on her way and then encountering Sailor and Lord Dern. Is that a possibility? Not many people, I don't think have noticed this or mention this, but this is a common feature in Lynch films. So when Nicholas Cage and Sailor's beat up and he's about to give up, you get Laura Palmer as the good Witch Glinda, who tells him to get up and run to Laura Dern. Right, and then keep in mind this notion of the world's overlapping. I thought this is gonna have this to be the scene where we see sherylyn Finn in Well at Heart. Let's see, yes here it is. Now if you're a super different David Lynch NERD then you have noticed this. But I've not really seen anybody else noticing this. So you'll notice, as Sailor and Lula are driving down the law Highway, it looks just like Fred Madison at the beginning of Lost Highway, right, He's driving on this desert, you know, upside down ether in the inside the ether in the middle of nowhere desert highway. And then they come across the rack where sheryln Finn has this head wound. And you're gonna notice head wounds also recurring themes and David lynch movies, because when we get to Lost Highway, the balth is our getty excuse me, the yeah, bath is our getty character Pete relates, doesn't he also have a head wound two? And this relates to kind of his dissociative state. The characters are oftentimes in sort of fugue states and dissociative states due to head wounds. And here again, I don't know if this is intended to be Horn wandering away on her way to California, but in Twin Peaks when she decides to leave, is it wasn't she going to California to be an actress or something? And then of course she dies, and presumably it is supposed to be Audrey Horn, but that speculation. But I do want to go to Lost Highway because now things are getting a little more esoteric, and then we're gonna go to Twin Peaks and you get a lot of overlaps. And in the Lost Highway we have, of course this man Robert Blake playing the Man in Black or this sort of enigmatic, demonic entity. Fred Madison is played by Bill Pullman, who in the first half of the film we think this is just sort of a successful Hollywood musician who starts having these really weird things happen to him. He starts receiving these vhs, VHS copies appearing at his doorstep, and the vhs are images of people walking inside of his house and taping him while he's asleep at night. And so they bring in these cops and it's very confusing and nobody can seem to figure out what's going on, and we find out that Patricia Arcuat, who's sort of the girlfriend wife character to Fred Madison, she has been cheating. And so as we begin to piece this together, we'll go come over to my analysis. I noted that it's although this mystified most people, what connects it is the rest of the David Lynch films and the patterns that will notice the doubling, the dissociation, the few states, the mpdd I d let me see what I got into. Shamanic journeys, I think are a good way to understand Lynch films. So we're going on a kind of a psychedelic journey, and that's the intention, I think, and that's why they are stories that are pieced together out of David Lynch's transittal meditation, dream states and or both. And so they're going to be nonlinear. They're going to be influenced by a lot of nineteen forties, fifties and noir, especially things like you know, Sunset Boulevard, other films like Persona, and those are keys to understanding the architecture and the layout, so to speak. Of how to understand a David Lynch film. We're also going to need to understand and be aware of things like Hindu philosophy and metaphysics. That's going to be a big element in Lost Highway. Tibetan Buddhism is a key to a lot of things, especially Twin Peaks, and then other conspiratorial motifs I think that Lynch doesn't explicitly talk about a whole lot do play into his films, such as the notions of alternate personalities, trauma based mind control, which are never explicit, but I think they're in the background. And one of the reasons I think that I'm right in that analysis was that when I did my lengthy Twin Peaks breakdown many years ago, to me, that was there in a lot of the symbolism throughout the first two seasons of Twin Peaks in the film, and then again, as you guys know, as we pointed out many times, when Mark Frost put out the History of Twin Peaks book, the Big Green Book, that was all vindicated, multiple chapters detailing the entire history of Twin Peaks as an esoteric occult presentation. We have mentions of Kroley SCX magic. Literally all of the stuff that I said was one spot on if you read and Mark Frost is the co writer with Lynch, So for those that don't know it's the big green Try remember the exact title of the book. I don't have it at this house. Let's see, it's Twin Peaks History. If you are a Twin Peaks nerd, it'll be then you you will want the Secret History of of Twin Peaks by Mark Frost. It's actually big. It's a cool, big hardback green book right here. Yeah, it's really good. And most of again, most of what I theorized was one percent medicated, even to the point of like the ring being kind of a Krollyan magic ring. Like even that was mentioned. I was like, man, I just got everything correct on this one. But back to while de heart so, Fred Madison is experiencing the suppressed this is my theory memories of murdering Patricia Arquett So his wife who had cheated on him. He'd had enough of it. He is the result of her early demise. But he's almost dissociated and repressed these memories, like he's they're out of his head, right, So he doesn't even he's so repressed these memories that he's dissociated and actually does not remember doing it. And the VHS copies of the Stalker that appear at his doorstep. They either are or are not him, or just his memories of the pieces of the evidence of what he did coming back to haunt him. And so this is all suppressed and sort of hidden. So speaking is subconscious, and it's too much a guilt for him to face up to the murder of his wife or an a and two others. Due to this vengeful jealousy is what led to an associative split in his consciousness and his dark side became possessed. And so the man in black that we see at the party is essentially it's the devil. The first scene is an anxious thread lighting a cigarette. The igniting of a flame is a staple of Lynch films, and it signifies this dark, foreboding or evil presence that's about to emerge. And I know, I'm I was not happy that David Lynch passed away, but of course cigarettes happened to unfortunately be what led to his passing. So don't smoke cigarettes. The fire walk right, fire walk with me, the lighting the fire of a cigarette. This is the shamanic practice right when you're firewalking, and that is done supposedly through a demonic power, tapping into the spirits to be able to walk on fire right. So it's either a possession or a demonstration of demonic power. And thus it also corresponds to the walk or the journey that the medicine man or the shaman takes. Right, one shouts out between the world's fire walk with me. That's a shamanic phrase. The famous Twin Peaks phrase, right, is about the shamanic journey. Now I'm not into that really, I've read quite a bit about it. I've had my past times of bad acid trips. I've had enough of those. So I've done the firewalk, so to speak, and I've been on the shamanic quest. I have no desire to go back on a shamanic quest. They were pretty nightmarish in my experience. But I have called out between two worlds, don't fire walk with me? And I think, I think if you have done hallucinogens, maybe David Lynch films do come easily to They come more naturally, I guess, than if you have not. But the idea I think is that it's a national journey of the shaman as well in terms of the viewer, and it's a it can be a hallucinogenic or a spiritually new state, taking you down a ritual path of in the case of the shaman, a personal dismemberment and then reassemblage. That's a resurrection motif. And I'm not just saying that. Let's like I've got a giant, big fat academic text I've read on shamanism. It's Oxford Publicational History Shamanic Traditions, and they actually say that in the book that that's the common pattern, in an archetypal sense, across various shamanic traditions is that the shaman has to be eaten by the gods, spit out, and then put back together. And it's a resurrection motif, a death barrel resurrection motif that we find in shamanic religions and traditions. In Lynch's film, it is Fred, or our shaman, who will be resurrected. His wife, Renee, is the one that will undergo this dismemberment, and it is Fred who will suffer the punishment of guilt and torture with no escape from this self imposed cyclical nightmare prison. And you'll notice that Roseanne Arquette is pictured in this sort of scarlet woman motif, sort of maybe a Krollian image. I'm not sure, but if you've read the Senator Forces trilogy, Peter Leavendez says, I learned this is quoting David Lynch an interview. I learned that just beneath the surface, there's another world, and still different worlds as you dig deeper. And so for the artist, Lynch, I think sees himself as a shamanic adventurer who is plumbing the depths of the subs. This is what he believes he's doing in transittal meditation and then drawing out of these worlds or these realms, an idea that, as Lynch says an interview, it's becomes a whole world. So you catch an idea, and that idea brings with it this string of pearls of other ideas and associations. You have an idea of I don't know, Naomi Watts opening a box, and then you need the music that goes with that, and does this box open up a whole nother alternate reality this kind of stuff. So there is a sort of Hindu multiverse idea going on. Perhaps that's also in Tibetan Buddhism. I'm not sure, Ndred Percent, I'm not super studied on I know a little bit about Tibetan Buddhism, but I think they have this kind of view of multiple worlds or something. But that's where Lynch is pulling from. I definitely know that exists in Hindu thought, and Hinduism is really a key to inn Empire. I decoded a lot of Inland Empire, but I did find another guy's video who went way beyond me, and he got like you got it all. So like some dude like devoted some legit time and literally has decoded Inlin Empire. It's pretty wild too. I mean, like the level of I mean, I don't care about Hinduism per se, but like the level of Hindu lore, theology, and metaphysics that this guy went into or maybe he knew to decode Inland Empire was pretty intense. And I'll show you this video in the moment, you guys can go watch that. I will cite that guy in my analysis. Somebody was bitching the other day, like when you did your Twin Peaks analysis, you just got shit from rob Ager. Are you aware that when you write in academia, you source it in a footnote And if you read my chapter I cited rob Ager in the footnotes. That's how analysis works. No one analyzes something or writes in you know, a professional or academic setting and makes it all up on the spot, knowing everything on their own. Everyone reads other people's research and then you write in the footnotes where you got it. That's what everyone does, dummy. There's no such thing as somebody who just like Fresh, comes to some you know, great work of art and like knows it all right away and decodes it without looking at tons and tons and tons of secondary literature. So to me, it was just like the stupidest comment I've ever heard. There's these absolutely ignorant, just goobers, never written a college paper, no idea. What all you do is cite your sources, dummy, And everyone has to do that. Do you think David Lynch like didn't watch anyone else's movies and he just raw fresh, just sort of putting out movies as if they're not influenced by Cobbetan, Buddhism, trans meditation and all the other tons of directors that he's talked about that he likes. Of course this is idiotic, but recurring features that we see in David Lynch films are things like the flickering light that's happening when there's a demonic, dark, spiritual presence, or even something otherworldly that's being invading our reality. We see this in Twin Peaks Far Awall with Me when Chris Isaac and Keifer Sutherland arrive at the diner at the very beginning. The lights are flickering, and we see other Twin Peaks characters popping in and out there as well, people from other dimensions, the logsmen, the woodsmen, I should say, pop up there. We have the flickering lights when Justin Thurreau talks to the cowboy in muhulland Drive. So flickering lights happen a lot. Rotating things happened a lot. And the reason rotating thing has happened a lot, I think has to do with cyclical reality, cyclical versus h you know, beginning, middle end, structures of time, philosophies of time. That's a key point in Inland Empire. Inland Empire is definitely premised on an acyclical view of time, and that's why it shifts back and forth between the Polish prostitutes one hundred years ago. Fast forwarding to Laura dern today and that's key, like they have to understand all that's like Hindu, you know, Buddhist Tibetan Buddhist views of time. That's not Western, you know, Biblical chronological time. I forgot what it's going to go to. It every sometimes going to pull up flickering light. Oh ybody's gonna pull up. So you'll notice ceiling fans. The ceiling fans are often appearing in David Lynch films on purpose. It's not accidental. They're appearing because there's an intended signification. These also come up to David Lynch films music videos as well. Of cyclical time. Right, So it's like the records playing over and whatever. The record is a recording, no high bindo, there is no recording there. It's all recorded, but there is no recording. In Twin Peaks season three, you get the record player out in space or in the ether that is sort of playing into existence reality like a musical note. That's another theme going on here, and that's because David Lynch was a musician as well and did quite a few things with Crysta Bell, like Crystal Bell quite a bit. Her music is pretty good, and you'll notice all of those videos are also very Lynchian. So we'll look at one of these in just a second. I don't like all of there's one of her songs that I'm not happy with, but we'll look here. So the song, one of the bigger songs that she wrote with David Lynch, has all the lynching symbolism that we're all familiar with. And how does it begin? The record player? Right, so the record player is playing, it's it's cyclical history. The rest of the imagery is not super relevant to our discussion. There is some sort of like monarch type symbolism with monarch butterfly. I think she looks in the mirror, the mirror breaks. Let's see, here's the monarch stuff right here. I lost it. There's the I feel like this. Here's the log, right, so we get log lady. Here, here's the log in the crystal Ball video. Where is the monarch symbolism? I just saw it in this one. There's like some like Russian hit man who comes and assassinates her. But it's supposed to be symbolic for her heart, right, like you broke up with me and so you know now it's like a hit man killed me that's kind of the surface level analysis of the video. I'm just trying to find that one scene with the butterflies here it is, so here's her, She's pictured next to the Monarch butterfly imagery, and then she undergoes a death after she's been stabbed out here. This is a very Lynching imagery here talking on the phone. But the other video that they together, the song they did together, is sort of another Monarch theme film where Bird of Flames, that would be the Phoenix, right, So she's a phoenix and she emerges from the ashes from her cocoon. It's a very Lynchian video again, bird in the cage, which can symbolize alternate personalities in the subconscious, and then the emerging from the cocoon. And what's interesting about the rest of the video to watch it, she's even though she's emerged from the cocoon as a new creation, as perhaps this pop star or whatever she's supposed to be, she's essentially controlled like a marionette, right, So she doesn't have free will. She's sort of the mind controlled pop star. That's at least kind of the read that I have of this, and it just illustrates that even when we go into the music videos, Lynchian themed and written things have all of the same language of symbols, so to speak. But back to Lost Highway, the flickering electronic light appears elsewhere it announces the appearance of the Cowboy, bizarre character who speaks in nomic riddles across between Gary Cooper and David Carrodine, that is the cowboy in Twin Peaks. The light over the morgue blinks where the body Laura Palmer's found, and then we have the visitation of Mike, the one our man who recites the poem through the darkness of futures past. The magician longs to see one chance out between two worlds fire walk with me. So we know this is a reference to ritual magic and the shamanic hallucinogenic journeys, and that's precisely what Mark Frost's book ends up vindicating. Thus, in that one little strange verse, we kind of have a key to unlocking the mysteries not only Twin Peaks, but virtually all of the lynch canon. It is a suspension of normal laws of time, that is the cyclical as I mentioned, and so we get the words future passed and the idea that the magician lives between these two worlds, the waking world, the dream state, the conscious world, the surreal state. And Lynch is a surrealist filmmaker. He is influenced, by his own admission, by many surrealist filmmakers like Cocktau and others, and the surrealists actually wanted to, through their art destroy the border between the surreal, the waking state, and the dream state. That is the purpose of surrealism is to remove the veil between those two to the extent that even the artist might believe that there is no longer that veil and that they are in a waking dream state. Even in Dune we get this. The sleeper must awaken, the awakened, wake the waking dream. Thus the entire canon and corpus of Lynch is a dreamlike, hallucinatory set of images that do actually contain quite a bit of consistency over the different decades and narratives they're taking place all over the fourth dimension. And this is Lynch's appeal as a director, and it's what makes his films frustrating for most film goers. His realization is that there are two worlds, and the artist, the sham and the director stands between these two worlds, and that is what contributes to his aura as a twenty first century perhaps initiate of the ministry of the mysteries. And when I say mystery serims again like mystery in the pagan initiatory sense. That's the analysis that you read, for example on Blomeing three of simisor forces. And I think this is the key to lost title as well. The shamanic magical elements are out in full force. Spread is a character trapped in a different psychical, indifferent psychical worlds. It seemed to envelop sue me, me unfold and envelop other psyches. And this is where it gets really confusing. Fred walks to his front door and he hears police sirens and a voice that says Dick Laurent is dead. The key to my thesis is that the film is a cyclical mental prison and that the end of the film shows who the voice was saying Dick Lauren is dead. It was Fred himself, and so we've got two Freds speaking so dissociation. The police sirens are the cops coming after him after the murder of Renee. This is at the very end of the film. So the very end of the film is the very beginning. That's a big record playing cycle. You see.
Speaker 5: I'm going to put you on something crazy real quick. Most of these zoomer Jimbros are consuming macro guzzling synthetic dies and synthetic sweeteners on the daily. They don't even know it. Goofy af. There's nothing great about that. Do not listen any further unless you are an Alpha or Sigma. This is important and there could be consequences. There's a new certified Sigma Male pre workout powder for Sigmas only. It is guaranteed to empower you to dominate your co workers, fire your boss, aggressively, gamble, or invade a small village. Chad Mode stands out from the crowd by excluding artificial flavors, preservatives, sweeteners, and dyes. We've even avoided so called natural flavors which are actually not natural at all, ensuring a clean and effective formula. Experience the pure goodness of chad mode. Colored with organic blue spirolina, extract, organic lemon cherry and organic maple crystals. Forget synthetic caffeine made in a sketchy Chinese lab. Embrace the natural power of organic green coffee bean extract which will get your mind going and pump you up to the max. Chad Mode is made in America with all clean ingredients, the first clean pre workout of its kind. Why are these people adding synthetic sweeteners to every single pre workout when there are many studied downsides to consuming nasty fake sucralose. Each dose of chad Mode contains the kick of a cup and a half of coffee, delivering a surge of energy alongside essential vitamins, minerals, amino acids, and herbal extracts. Chad Mode will allow you to fire your boss and dominate anyone who opposes you. Chad Mode will make you more dominant in your daily life, so proceed with caution. It's as simple as mixing one or two scoops of our fine powder into water or juice, providing you with a delicious, energizing beverage featuring a burst of sweet organic fruit flavor. Chad Mode will give you the extra edge you desperately crave. Don't miss out. Secure your supply of chad Mode on TikTok shop with a limited time massive discount. Elevate your workouts and supercharge your days. Chad Mode not for your average gim brozumer who consumes synthetic blue dyes on the daily. Buy on the TikTok shop now with a massive discount provided by TikTok for a very limited time by now while this is still available, or go to Chuck dot com and use code in caption. Chad Mode has been flying off the shelves because it's the first of its kind, certified for Alpha males only. Do not buy if you are a beta, We will refund your money.
Speaker 1: Cyclical. As we said, the beginning narrative is the cops coming after him because he of the murder of Renee, Andy Pete and mister Eddie known as Dick Laurent. The mobster sort of got the next few scenes that truth is hinted at as Renee and Fred begin to receive the odd VHS tapes on their doorstep and they begin to feel like they're being stalked and surveiled. They blow it off. Eventually, this leads to the cops coming, and of course we find out as he said, that she has cheated on him, and he eventually snaps and in a rage, had apparently not just done her in but actually perhaps in a shamanic way, ritually dismembered. For this, it's a very gruesome death. And the idea, I think is that there's something demonic and shamanic going on here, and so that all comes out when he's you know, comes back and he's trying to get whether they're trying to be intimate, he's trying to mac on her, and we get the Cocktau Twins famous song Song of the Siren that I dream you dreamed about me again. Dream within a dream is the reference here. Fred dreams that night that night that he cannot find Renee, and he is immediately confronted by the strange presence of the camera that frightens him. It is if Fred's world has come in contact with us the viewer, we have the breaking to the fourth wall. The reason for that, I think, is that Lynch believes that there are worlds of worlds right, dreams within dreams. So breaking the fourth wall is this world from within David Lynch's subconscious and psyche that he has pulled out. What he thinks is this whole other potential world that we must now see as a world. We have just seen into it and been exposed to a new world. And that's why David Lynch oftentimes in the interview speaks this way. He says, you know, I walk into a place and I have a feeling, and it's a world. It's a whole world. That's why when we get to inl An Empire and Laura Dern burns a hole with a cigarette and a cloth and she looks through it, it's.
Speaker 4: A whole world.
Speaker 1: You see. When this presence appears of the camera, which is us looking into Fred's world, it is that Fred's world has come in contact with us, and this thus the coming of the Man in Black is what later Fred sees being recorded at the very end. So there's an overlapping of these different experiences in worlds. The meaning here is the jumbling up of these dream worlds that Fred is lost in. In the dream state, a smoke appears, of fire roars, and the face of the man in black appears upon Renee's face. The man in black is the devil whom Fred has given entrance into his consciousness too. In union archetypes and studies psychoanalysis, the house is an image of the mind. Rooms are like memories or places where within the brain where memories are stored storehouses of memory, so to speak. Fred's house is thus the mind, his mind, and the entrance of the devil into this house is the beginning of the cause of Fred's suppressed guilt, madness, and personality. Splitting from this trauma and wickedness that he's committed. Fred's displaced guilt for murder is placed upon Renee. He's actually guilty, but he blames her even though she's not guiltless. She did cheat, but that doesn't give him the right to engage in this gruesome revenge. This is precisely why he projects evil onto her and sees the devil in her face, but it is actually Fred that is possessed with the devil. It's important to note that in Fred's dreams he walks deeper and deeper into dark hallways into the bedroom. This is him going further and further into his own subconscious uncovering the truth of the crime that he committed, and thus he's suppressed. As the next VHS tape arrives, it is even more frightening, and it shows that camcorder entering the house and filming them sleep. Fred insists that Renee watch it. She is reluctant, but his insistence demonstrates that he is likely the culprit. When the cops arrive, they are suspicious that Fred is the one behind it. In reality, we don't know for sure yet what's real and what's a dream stay in regard to these videotapes. But what we do know is that Fred wants Renee to feel threatened and that she is a surveillance for his infidelities. In other words, it is Fred, and Fred's doing it because he wants to scare Renee from cheating, And so we get this weird element of like all seeing eye panopticism, surveillance, but it's actually Fred that's behind it, or is the perhaps even Lynch speaking to the future of a totally panoptic surveilled society that we're going into, perhaps there is that element as well. I mean, this is the world that we're going into, the video drone world where everything is tracked to trace. AI is going to be watching over us all supposedly according to Larry Elson's Project Stargate theory, but that's a stretch. We don't know if that's what was meant. Sorry, no, not you. I don't even talk to you, right now, Hush, hush, Sirih. Okay, yeah, go away. I'm not talking to you. You and I are we're broke. We're breaking up, sirih. I'm breaking up with you. I'm with Jamie. I can't be with you anymore, Siri. Jamie, I'm not with Sirih anymore, Jamie. Can you come here? I broke up with Siris, so you and I can be a couple. Hear me? Could you make me an espresso? So we get the idea here about you know, I'm not gonna keep rehashing all this Fred stuff. We get the famous party scene where the man in black, Robert Blake, comes to the party. They have this creepy conversation that he's already in Fred's house and Fred invited him in. And so I think that's a key to my thesis, my analysis here that the long dark hallway is the interest into his subconscious. At the end of hall he sees himself in a mirror, and we understand, Oh wait, there's two freds. Fred has been trauma based mind control's patrols split or he's the source of his own trauma based mind control through his evil, which caused the dissociative split or he was always dissociative and Darkfred is the man in black that possesses his threat. This caused him to split, and this is why he did what he did, and it was kind of a dark ritual event. He's being interrogated. And then this is where it's a little more difficult to interpret. But I think Lynch does this quite often in his films. We see this form of doubling in Wild at Heart, where Isabella Rosolini plays two different characters who seem to be the same. We'll see the same doubling actually in this film where Patricia Arquette has one version of her with Fred Madison and there seems to be another Patricia Arquette in the whole second half sequence with the p ro N director. So a lot of doubling going on, a lot of and that's a Hitchcock thing, right, Hitchcock would do this kind of doubling, and it introduces this interesting element of confusion and mystery that we can't exactly pinpoint who is who. We get it with Laura Dern too, right, because Laura Dern in an Empire is breaking the fourth wall. Laura Dern, the actress in the movie getting a role. But when there is the dissociative flashing back to the prostitutes in Poland and them being trafficked here through the circus people, that seems to be another Laura Dern anyway, Or is that Laura Dern the prostitute in the nineteen forties or whatever it is right, the Polish girl. It's intentionally confusing. But whether we interpret Pete as an altar in the psyche of Fred Madison or a completely different person who perhaps has had this mystical astral connection with Fred Madison. The movie now switches to the character Pete, and so we have kind of a totally different movie. This is almost two movies, one movie and then another movie, and then a merging of the two movies at the end to make sense of this madness. So this is actually, I think very well done. I actually I like Lost Highway better than Blue Velvet. It's just so wild. And when I first saw it, I hated this movie. It didn't make any sense to me. I thought it was just crazy. But I like it now looking back years later, now that I understand the sort of shamanic and multi dimensional thing going on with it. There's also a critique of Hollywood going on here. And this is why my friends and I we kind of call this the Hollywood trilogy. So we have we have Lost Highway, we have mohaland Drive, and then we have Inland Empire, and this kind of loose trilogy, so to speak, forms a interesting critique of Hollywood. You know, you have other films like Well to Heart and Twin Peaks critiquing America. Then we're getting the critique of Hollywood itself. And we are introduced into this not so much a dream world, but a nightmare world of prawn moguls, movie stars, mobsters with the Eddie mister Eddie character, and even perhaps satanic colts. And now it's not all explicit, it's all very subtle and very odd and perhaps even s n uff right, perhaps this event with the Roseenne Arquette character has been filmed, because the filming of these things seems to be or play a key role at the very end of the film, when we have the guest appearance of Marilyn Manson and all these weirdos watching whatever has been filmed. So mister Pete threatens mister Eddie, I should say, threatens Pete, who is the baltha Zargetti plays a young mechanic in this second film that is tempted with a different version of Roseenne Arquette, who is the girlfriend of the mobster. He begins an affair with her, and of course this leads to a bunch of drama as Pete is enticed by the fem fatale. He ends up chasing her into the wilderness. They're going to have some intimacy there out. Her name here is Alice. Did it not do right? Did you hit two? It just tasted like a cup of coffee.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 1: They just do their own thing, don't they. Did you do something different? All right? So, either this is a different character or this is Fred Madison reimagining himself as Pete in the way that he would have lived out his life right with the danger and the you know, seducing this beautiful woman away from the mobster. You know, you can read this either way. But it ends with them being taken out to the Lost Highway hotel where Renee is cheating with a Dick Lorent. This I think is the memory that Fred Madison has of where he found them cheating. So, in other words, the sequence of events when Fred went and discovered this and then ended her. These fragments of memories are all being pieced together in the mind of another character. So I'll end it with that. There's more to this. You can go read the rest of it here at my website if you want to read that. But I'm going to rewrite this and it'll be in the new book as well as Inland Empire. In the new book, Astar Color with three. So that's Lost Highway, and again Lost Highway ends where it begins twin Peaks. David Lynch moves into the domain of television, and it's just so wild when you watch this show. I mean, you would never see a TV show like this on a major network or films like Lost Highway being in theaters. It's just so foreign to the way we think nowadays, and how movies and theatrical releases progressed to think that something so wild occultic, insane, abstract, bizarre, absurdist dark. You would just never have something like Lost Highway or in the movie in theaters. And I can't remember if Lost Highway did that way, it might not have done that well in the box office. Let's take a look and see really quick, just out of curiosity, because I can't imagine Americans had any idea like what the heck this was about? You know what I mean, Like nobody knew. You know, we know a lot more about all this stuff nowadays than in the nineties. Dude, Normies. Can you imagine normis watching us. We'd have no idea what that's going on? This stuff? Here we are twenty years later at reading, after reading hundreds of books and all this stuff, beginning to piece all this crazy stuff together, and like a nineties normy like they would have no idea, what the that's going on? Now? I forgot what I was looking at. Oh yeah, let's see what did Lost Highway do in the box office? I will be surprised if this was a success. Three million, three point eight million in the box office. How much did it cost? It doesn't say how much it costs. So and critics did not like Firewalk with Me. I watched an old interview with David Lynch yesterday and he was like, I hope one day critics take another look at this film. I think it's good. I do think it's good too. I actually like it quite a bit. In Let's see if it was any kind of a success. It was not a box office success, cost ten million and made four so and of course David Lynch not having final cut on Dune, he hates Dune. I don't hate Dune. I think it's good even though everybody hates it. I think the key to this is to watch the longer version, and nerds on the internet have like reconstructed it with like storyboards that help explain the background, like for the first thirty minutes. If you can find these old nerd versions, they're pretty good. It ends up being a out of three to four hour movie. And you know, when David Lynch was interviewed, he's like, there is no three hour Doom. There's not that he did. But nerds have pieced it together and there is one, so there kind of is, and you can still find it going around the internet. I think I even found it on YouTube ironically, like the full, you know, three and a half hour nerd cut, it's pretty good. I actually I actually like the full, the full. If I watched the David Lynch Dune, I watched the nerd cut of the three and a half fan made version, because that's kind of what it was supposed to be. But this was a huge flop in terms of the Dala reentises. We're very mad about this. I would be two right, forty to forty two million dollars and it makes thirty to thirty seven, So they lost millions of dollars on it. David Lynch, for whatever reason, I forget why didn't have final cut on it, and so he has forever complained and said that it was just a giant disaster and that he would never ever do a film without getting final cut again. But Firewalk with Me was not. Also, I can't imagine this making sense to the audiences. Like, I mean, the lore of this show is just so out there, and it brings in so many different things from detective fiction to soap opera, satire, dark comedy, the occult. You know, by the time we get Wyndham Earl, he's like a straight up Satanist. So you've got like hardcore dark Satanism going on. You've got UFO, MJ twelve stuff coming in with the major I mean, it's just all like so much weird, all over the place stuff going on. And we have even had some overlap with Twin p with the X Files, with the David d'covney t r NZ t R a n Z character which also in a kind of in a way is kind of prophetic. But and another element, by the way of the overlap with Twin Peaks is blue Rose, blue Rose. What's blue Rose? Well, in season three we got more indicators of what that was, because Crysta Bell plays the FBI operative in charge of the Blue Rose cases, and we find out that blue Rose is X files. Blue Rose is FBI investigations of occult paranormal phenomena that they that the normies can't explain. And of course blue Rose is a key element to what's going on in Twin Peaks, where you have this pool of oil out in the middle of the woods, which is kind of an ancient alien ritual. It's an ancient Indian ritual site that also is this doorway between the worlds, and so that's the same world that the shaman, the magician, the firewalker walker is entering. And so because we in the modern world are so divorced from the way that the ancient medieval world thought, the way man or the way man in shamanic traditions thought, they saw the world as a network of corresponding symbols, a language of symbols, and not just symbols abstractly, but symbols imbued with actual occult powers. Right, so there would be a language, a commonality amongst these symbols, a correspondence, an occult correspondence, the doctrine of correspondences, as it's called. And you'll notice that throughout Twin Peaks, especially because the point of it is that the rest of Twin Peaks, all the normies. They can't really fathom the fact that, first of all, Leland is kind of in this loosely speaking group of men who are into sex stuff, but he begins to be possessed and is doing unimaginable things with his daughter, Laura Palmer. Laura Palmer's supposed to be sort of the prom queen. She's the prettiest girl in school, and she's also a dissociative because she's in being abused by her own father, who's a member of this ring symbolized by the ring, and they're basically into Krollian sex magic. That's what we can derive from the mark for book. For example, Moral Autist sends two dollars, did you ever use tobacco? I smoked American spirits for about six years five years, and then we quit and then i'd vait for a little while, but that was just to quit smoking cigarettes. Mark's aid five dollars. Have you seen the Japanese psychological horror Cure? I have not not familiar with it. Maybe I should write that down. You guys always give me really great recommendations, so I need to be more attentive to the things that you guys talk about, because a lot of times I write these down, I forget them or the piece of paper gets gets lost. But Cure nineteen ninety seven, so yeah, I appreciate that. I'll take a look at it. It covers elements of Western mysticism and esotericism that you often talk about. Well, that's odd that it's a Japanese film that covers those elements, but I guess that does make sense. John Kell twenty bucks. Thank you so much, man. I appreciate that you guys are being very generous. Tonight we got a lot of new members. John Kell became a member. He's a Chad member, straight white male. Five dollars. I fell asleep listening to you talk about this for the last thirty minutes, and I had an insane dream. Well that will happen, especially as we're talking about the insane dream world of Dave Lynch stormed the Cat since ten Bucks and says in Twin Peaks when a Tulpa is destroyed, they turned into a black sphere of smoke coming from it. And this also happens in Inland Empire. Yeah, thank you so much. Like I mean, I'm sure there's all kinds of common allergies and correspondences that I missed, so you guys can bring in these kinds of things as well that I even miss. George Lucas asked Dave Lynch to direct Return the Jedi, and he didn't do it because he chose to do Dune. Yeah. This is a classic Hollywood story that David Lynch has told over the years, and I bet he wishes that he had chosen Return of the Jedi. Uh. But you know what, I still love Dune. I don't. I don't even care that David Lynch doesn't like it if I get to watch my I mean, I grew up with the David Lynch Dune. It's just I have a giant, expensive poster of the David Lynch Dune. That's how much I like the David Lynch dune. You know, I also, you know, I always wanted to meet David Lynch or interview David Lynch. So I guess that won't be possible. But I thought at one point we got kind of close, we were almost going to have an interview with Laura Palmer. That that was a that was on the table a few years ago. But that never that never came to fruition. But that's okay, Jay, that I guess that could still happen. I can still try to interview her. Jay Dunn popped them off. I'm curious, what is your everyday carry? What do you carry in your pockets every day? Are you talking about what gun do we have? I don't understand, like we have a I have a Nato barrel at my house, Polish barrel rifle, and then I have a fancy, expensive Italian rifle that my dad gifted me the other day. And then I have a small luger. That is the daily carry. I don't know if you're talking about, like what bubble gum is in my pocket? That gum you like, is going to come back swarm the cat. No, I already read that. Let's see Eric z says for five dollars, you must read Jay Dyer's book Esoter Collywood. This is not optional. Well, guess what, there's also esoter Colleau with two, and there's also Esoteric Hollywood three. Somebody said, appeal to poster fallacy exactly. Anyway, I'm not going to rehearse, you know, everything about Twin Peaks because you know this is stuff that this is where he's talking about Blue Rose, by the way, because it's in the books. We've covered it. It's it gets especially into the notion of Jack Parsons, you know, opening up the portal through that the ritual stuff when we see, you know, in season three, the entity coming out of the big the White Sands Trinity Site explosion. I covered that in the That's the Call You Wood two, and I'll read a little bit from Sex and Rockets, I think is what this is from. No, this is from Secret Society's psychological warfare. The reason that the Trinity Site and the explosion is relevant is that the creation of destruction of primordial matter or premium materia at the head or the ancient of days White Sands, New Mexico Trinity Site matters is because this is the beginning of the ancient Western road known as Old Mexico or the Journey of the Dead in terms of the topography, Fabled alchemy has always had three goals to accomplish. Before the complete decay of matter, the total breakdown that we were witnessing today was fulfilled through number one. The creation and destruction of primordial matter, that's the supposed atomic explosions. The killing of the divine king. This is of course either referring to archetypically Christ JFK, etc. And the bringing of prima materia into prima terra. That's what is an now chemical analysis of Manhattan Project and all the stuff that's going on that even people like Jack Parsons are trying to do with the I'm trying to remember the name of There's a whole section on this in the Mark Frost book. I'm trying to remember the name of the site. We can look it up where Parsons thought he was going to open up like a demon portal. That's what's going on in season three. If you've ever wondered about the weirdness of season three with the demonic portals in Twin Peaks, is universe there's different places where these portals open up, right, So in the woods in Twin Peaks where they call what they call Glastonbury Grove where the oil is, that's one portal that opens up to the other side. Trinity Site was another portal, and that's why you see that demon coming through the portal in season three or Twin Peaks. I was trying to remember the name of Jack Parson's ritual site where he thought he was going to open up one of these portals. It's actually you can actually drive to this in California because we were thinking about Devil's Gate. Damn, that's it. Before FDA moved to Montana, we were talking about going to look Parsons Portal to hell this is it. Supposedly it is in the caverns somewhere around the JPL laboratory. Anyway, here's a Vice magazine article about it from twenty twelve, so you can see, like, obviously this is you know, I'm not making this up. And again, the reason how I know that this is related to Twin Peaks is because it's literally listed and explained in the Mark Frost's book, who wrote Twin Peaks, that this is about Twin Peaks straight white male. No, we already read that. Excuse me anyway, So we the reason that how does this relate to Laura Palmer Well, the opening of the portals, they're supposed to be apocalyptic, and there's a connection between Bob and Lamb because Croley's babylon working, the ritual that is supposed to initiate the end of days is what opens a portal to the infernal plane that in Crolian system is supposed to bring about the birth of Antichrist. And I'm going to read from Mark Frost's Twin Peaks book. He says, the word of the law is Thelma, do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the law. Love is the law, love under will. He recites this as if addressing a congregation by wrote like a groat, like a groove on a record. Did you hear that spinning record? Then he turns his eyes and he speaks to me. Intimately, this is supposed to be Jack Parsons speaking about the history of the Portals in the Twin Peaks book. Okay, do you see the power of the will is all without arrows or without agape, love and sex joined together. Will is nothing but hollow patriarchal power without direction or force. This is Jack Parsons speaking. What he taught us is that both forces must exist in balance. In order to stand beside God, you have to first reject the idea of God. Then and only then will you become Will you come to realize you are God. Every man and every woman is a star. That's Parsons citing Croley. I see, I notice he's worrying about. He's wearing a ring on his finger, A flat green stone it is. It is something stitched with some sort of inscription. Jack Parson says, rockets and magic m agik, the arts of rebellion against the limits of gravity and inertia and the limits of human existence. We will only be held down earth bound for so long. Two sides of the same coin. He then takes what looks like an ancient silver coin from his pocket and performs a sleight of hand with it. Suddenly there are two coins, just like in While at Heart, when the mobster, the mobsters and the people with him, they have the coins. Alchemy isn't about chemistry only. It is about turning or turning base metals into gold. Medieval philosophers and alchemists knew this. Even Isaac Newton knew this, but their knowledge was lost until Crowley brought it back. This is Mark Frost, the right of Twin Peaks, telling you what Twin Peaks about. You see, Alchemy totally speaks to internal processes, radical revolution in our spiritual development, transforming the base metals of primitive man into gold or the enlightened soul. Rockets and magic are both about breaking through animal boundaries of space and time that hold us back from realizing our true potentia. Either way, both will someday take place. So that's directly from Mark Frost. And that's why when you see the little the little drawing of the two mountains with the that's the portal between the two twin Peaks, you say. And lastly on this point, I also think you have to have known and studied and read about things like the mob Zone from Kenneth Grant, because when Cooper gets trapped in the other world, he's stuck in the mob Zone. It's intentionally mauv and I interpreted that to be literally from beyond the Mob Zone by Grant, another one of Croley's followers, and I also go into the symbolism of what Lamb is and what Bob is and all that. I'm not going to repeat all that, but David Bowie plays a key role, of course in I mean it's brief, but it's a crucial role in the film Firewalk with Me. And that's Ralevant because of course David Bowie was for a good time in involved in the Hermetic Order of the Golden Dawn, so he was also a kind of Crowleian for a while. But what I wanted to end with was in terms of Twin Peaks, was that a lot of people weren't were confused about Laura Palmer and that she was in the notion of Judy or jow Day. Jow Day is said to be an ancient Sumerian deity. Let me, I'll just read this and you can come to your own conclusion. As Dougie stumbles awake into Awakening as the real agent Cooper, the rest of the crew in Twin Peaks unravels the twenty five year old mystery of the disappearance of Major Briggs, Dougie, like Diane, we later learn tulpas they're beings created from the mind out of Tibetan Buddhism. More portals are discovered and Andy being sucked into them. In one is shown visions by the Giant discovering the secrets above Laura and Coop. Andy's visions become the key to discovering the full meaning of the series, as he sees six and then another six and another six, and the location of Laura's imprisonment, prisonment being in a world where Laura works at a diner called Judy's or jow Day's. Meanwhile, Mister C seeks out Agent Jeffreys David Bowie in his present form in this universe, which is as a large teapot. He has instructing them that he has been. He's already seen. You don't need to see Jude. So this is pulling all the way from Twin Peaks Firewalk with Me. You don't want to talk about Jude Joo Day the ancient Sumerian Mesopotamia. Mister C has apparently slept with Audrey and has given her driven her insane. We later discover while Laura's mom is fully possessed by what appears to be a demon called Judy or jow Day, perhaps Laura's mom is now jow Day following the awakening Cooper in the Destruction of Bob, Cooper decides that he can enter the portal and find Laura, who has been stuck in a time loop and imprisoned by jow Day. Jow Day was instructed by the agent Cole David Lynch. Excuse me, Dowaday, We were instructed by David Lynch, who plays the agent character is the ancient Sumerian demonesse form of bay All in what was called a blue rose case. And so the Blue Rose Case, going back to Chris Isaac and Keeper Sutherland later on Christa Bell is the investigation of the demonesque bay All possess saying Laura Palmer's mom. Mark Frost's books says in stories from ancient Samarian mythology dating to about three thousand BC, jow Day is the female form of Utuku, an escaped wandering demones that feeds on human suffering garmin bosia. It was said that the female and the male form, the male form is Bayal. Never ever married well, I can't maybe I meant to put maybe this's a typo never married well on Earth. The union would produce an even more mint eleven being that would Hasten the end of the world, and so perhaps Laura Palmer is the end of the world. Some people have argued that, and so Laura Palmer's the apocalypse. I don't know what do you guys think, but that's definitely the meaning of jow Day. Do you have any thoughts on Twin Peaks Twin Perfect popular YouTube video theory twin Peaks actually explained, I have not watched that, so I can't speak to somebody else's analysis. I mean, if they are working from the Mark Frost book, then it's probably gonna be the same type of analysis that you hear from me. But I don't know, so I can't speak to that. I mean, once I wrote my stuff and then I saw that Mark Frost pretty much vindicated all that. I didn't go too deep into a bunch of other people's Twin Peaks material, but I did go deep into other people's inl An Empire material. So let's look at, for example, this video, which I thought was really well done. I'm not familiar with this guy doesn't have many subscribers, but this video did pretty good. And we'll look at just a second of this.
Speaker 4: Weird for the same being weird. He replies by saying, no, you never do that to an audience.
Speaker 2: He hopes to believe that's clues on beautiful because we are detective small things so and then see things.
Speaker 1: Out, and that's true. David Lynch says this all the time, that we are detectives and we love to piece together stories and figure them out. So with that mindset, it doesn't make sense that in an empire, for example, would be something completely.
Speaker 6: Non chad Mode is your ultimate natural pre workout designed to take your performance to the next level. Chad Mode is for natty beast alphas only. Whether you're hitting the gym, invading a favella, conquering a small village, gambling, burning the midnight oil, mogging on your coworkers, or getting banned from Facebook, chad Mode gives you the competitive edge you need. It's as simple as mixing one or two scoops of our fine powder into water or juice, providing you with a delicious, energizing beverage featuring a burst of sweet organic fruit flavor. Chad Mode will give you the extra edge you desperately crave. Chad Mode stands out from the crowd by excluding artificial flavors, preservatives, sweeteners and dyes. We've even avoided so called natural flavors, ensuring a clean and effective formula. Only soy boys and Beta's guzzle blue dye and sucralose, further tanking their already low testosterone levels. Chad Mode is made in America. Unlike your common TikTok peasants' pre workout powder, it does not contain Chinese lab made caffeine and artificial sweeteners that soyboys so often crave. Experience the pure goodness of chad Mode with Blue Magic registered trademark organic blue spirillina extract, organic lemon cherry and organic maple crystals. Forget synthetic caffeine. Embrace the natural power of organic green coffee bean extract. Each dose of chad Mode mirrors the caffeine kick of a cup and a half of coffee, delivering a surge of energy alongside essential vitamins, minerals, amino acids, and herbal extracts. Chad Mode will allow you to fire your boss and mog on anyone who opposes you. Chad Mode will give you a dominant and aggressive edge, like a lion hunting a gazelle, where the gazelle is a TikTok Jim Zoomer macro guzzling sucralose on the daily, edging to TNF videos. Whether you're seeking a high potency, junk free pre workout or a better way to kickstart your day, chad Mode has you covered. It's not just for men. Chad Mode is a solution for anyone ready to conquer their fitness and life goals, dominate their coworkers, and aggressively gamble their life savings. Don't miss out. Secure your supply of chad Mode on TikTok shop with a limited time, massive discount. Elevate your workouts and supercharge your days. Chad Mode not for your average Jim bro Zoomer who guzzles synthetic blue dyes on the daily. Buy on the TikTok shop now with a massive discount provided by TikTok for a very limited time. Buy now while this is still available. Chad Mode has been flying off the shelves because it's the first of its kind, certified for Alpha or Sigma males only. Do not buy if you are a Beta, we will refund your money.
Speaker 1: Unsensible, he says.
Speaker 2: The fastest don't need him to help them out In figuring out his films, and that the beauty is doing it for yourself.
Speaker 4: Well.
Speaker 2: Telling the audience is a meaning robs them of the joy of thinking and feeling it through to come to a conclusion by one's own merits. In the cases of most films, it is practically impossible to have all the answers. Sometimes people look too much into small details. That does the product of randomness. All we're chosen with no reasons in particular, like blue boss is the key for Wohl and Drive, for example.
Speaker 4: Other aspects are based on real life experiences like the.
Speaker 1: Now you'll get these quotes where I don't know what that means. I don't know what the block the blue box with the blue key is or whatever. From All and Drive. I theorize in my book that that's another dissociative, you know, multiple personality thing going on. And we didn't talk about mahaland Drive tonight, but that is also in Eswater Hollywood one. So I mean, again, it's a thing that we've talked about so often that I didn't feel the need to kind of go through that again. If you do want to read my analysis, you can get Esso Turk Hollywood one, which has Twin Peaks and Maholland Drive and then Essa tur Hollywood two has Twin Peaks Season three and fire Walk with Me really long in depth analyses. I went pretty deep on season three in my second book, and of course Inland Empire and uh Mahland Drive as she Lost Highway and maybe some Blue Velvet will be in Ester Hollywood three, which will be out in a couple months. Most likely. I've got three hundred and twenty pages right now.
Speaker 2: So he intocome seeing from Lost Highway. Oh, this is his number one, introducing herself as a new neighbor.
Speaker 4: In summary, I'm.
Speaker 1: Not gonna play this whole video. I'm just pointing out that this guy, I did watch his video a few months ago. He went really deep into it. We're gonna skip over here to the spirituality of Inlin Empire. I think this is the key and why this guy got it right.
Speaker 2: The original story was about a couple of married lovers who had an affair, were caught by those passes and then murdered by.
Speaker 1: Each other's house.
Speaker 2: Before the female lover is killed, she prosecutes herself to survive after being thrown out of her husband's house while reincarvation isn't mentioned explicitly, the concept is implied with many characters being shown to have lived a previous life.
Speaker 1: Yes, so here we have the Hindu or perhaps still Tibetan Buddhism notions of reincarnation. That's a key element to how it can be. You know, characters in different generations linking up with their past.
Speaker 2: Lot we just said it in the past that he believes in reincarvation, and the whole film is known to be plagued with the displays of religious spiritual beliefs. Before some screens of the film, he likes presenting a quote from one of the most important Hindu texts, referencing how what.
Speaker 1: Did I say? Hindu text?
Speaker 2: Even though the faults and inventions by humans, they end up living in it and not knowing how to get out.
Speaker 4: He also used a chode in Twin Peaks.
Speaker 1: Elected dream dreams, then lives inside the dream. I forgot there was a Monica Balucci cameo in season three or Twin Peaks. We are like the dreamer who dreams and then lives inside the dream. We are like the dreamer who dreams and then lives inside the dream.
Speaker 2: The people living in the film make up their own stories and then live and tide them.
Speaker 4: Thus the stories become their lives.
Speaker 1: What do we say about Fred Madison Exactly.
Speaker 2: That's why the curse of the story consists in the actors ending up chapped inside their characters' lives. That's dreaming and moving along in their dreams. Stories are metaphors for lives, retold stories, our lives lived more than once.
Speaker 4: The variations between each story represent the differences between one life and the next.
Speaker 2: Some things remained intact while others changed. For example, originally the male lover's wife was the infertive world.
Speaker 1: Keep in mind too, and this guy doesn't he doesn't mention anything conspiratorial, which for example, when we did the Eyes Watch Shut deep dive analysis breakdown. When I first put that out, by the way, I was the first one to really go into the deep eyes watch Shut conspiracy analys if no one else had done that. I wrote my analysis really long, in depth analysis twenty ten, and that's what led to me eventually making the video and putting that chapter in the first book. And that's how we were talking about all of the Epstein style stuff way before Epstein, right, I mean this was. I mean, I wrote this stuff in twenty ten, twenty eleven, twenty twelve, and then it made it into the book by twenty sixteen. I watch shut and I was pointing out that, like this is telling us what they really do. This is what they're all up to, right, that kind of stuff. And I was drawing attention to the Crowley stuff, right. So I'm not saying I was the first talking about Crowley in Hollywood. Other people have done that, but applying it specifically to these certain films was something that we've been doing for a long time over here, and we were spot on all this stuff.
Speaker 4: But in the remake is the female lover's husband.
Speaker 1: I know, it's the fact I can't father. Now. The reason we're watching this is primarily to get those quotes about the Hindu text. And then this next section.
Speaker 4: This concept of different variations of the same story. It's introduced by visiting number one.
Speaker 1: Good.
Speaker 4: She also introduces the market to place in the palace, two concepts used by.
Speaker 2: Maharshi Mahshyogi, an Indian guru of um Lint, was known to be a big disciple.
Speaker 1: So Lynch is a disciple of this Hindu yogi. Hints obviously the transnial meditation. But this notion of marketplace and pallace is a key to decoding in an Empire because there's this sort of pathways between these two realms.
Speaker 2: The market place refers to the problematic limits of ordinary domestic and public transactions. It's a level of reality at which illusions of stability are.
Speaker 4: Promoted by our culture.
Speaker 2: In other words, it's our day to day lives where we can easily get lost on our way to the palace. It expresses the inefficiency of mundane daily matters that do not help us reach the palace, but on the contrary, drive us away from it by instructiveness. In the film, the marketplace is represented as having several dimensions or worlds. They are all connected by all the band of the saaleway with red handrails, which acts as a kind of portal between these diablations.
Speaker 1: So you notice that had you not known the Hindu themes and motifs and metaphysics, it would be IMpower possible then to the code in an Empire. Let me skip ahead, see if he talks about the palace here, let's.
Speaker 3: See this regarding bea has a blood, she has a pet, monkey.
Speaker 2: According to the heart, the true worship of God can only start once the person has reached enlightenment.
Speaker 3: Disregarding being from them.
Speaker 1: You must have the bulgarya to have the enlightenment.
Speaker 3: The field of devotion is taking devotion to a baseless It's like building castles in the air. It's not possible to establish the field of devotion to respect you of your awareness.
Speaker 1: Anyway, you get the idea. I can't play too much as videos or you know, to get dinged. But then we want to talk. We want to look at his points about traveling between dimensions and worlds.
Speaker 2: Traveling from one dimension to another is something that many characters do in the film, including Nicky Shoe Billy, the Lost Girl, and the Lady. However, doing it for the first time is accompanied by a sense of confusion and not recognizing familiar places.
Speaker 1: Jimmy as tesher, all right, we'll stop there, because there's quite a bit more I think you'll find fascinating. But even in this film you get conspiratorial elements because not just do we have Laura Dern sort of dissociating with you know, being this Hollywood a lister. We had the exact same story with Naomi Watts dissociating in Holland Drive. She basically ends up a crack w h o r E. And she was supposed to be the next big thing in Hollywood, right, That's kind of the point of the film. Wins this dance contest, she goes to Hollywood, She's going to be a star, and she ends up a crack whore. And we kind of have the same imagery with the Laura Dern character because at the end of the film, Laura Dearn's wandering around on the streets like a fentanyl zombie, you know, hanging out with like other addicts, spouting gibberish. But there's actually meaning to the gibbers that they spell. And this guy's video I think is good for that. But the I just went, like, now, Julian Moore, it's on the tip of my tongue, the famous brunette actress who has a minor role also being insane in the film. She spouts a bunch of conspiracy stuff. Maybe she's just supposed to be Julia Ormond, excuse me. Maybe she's just supposed to be like a paranoid street schizophrenic. But she talks about them poisoning the skies dropping poison from the skies? Is that a reference to view engineering? Perhaps it's an odd reference thrown in for Julia Ormond to talk about. But Dave says for a dollar. I'm not sure if he recommended the book to New Orthodox believers, but I'm reading theos is the true purpose of human life? I'm not familiar with that book. Isn't the idea of becoming your own God Antichrist? We do not become our own God. We become like God by participating in grace, which Jesus says in John seventeen is the glory of God. He calls us to a participation in that grace and glory, Whereas what apotheosis is is man becoming his own God. So that's not what the Orthodox believe. So I enjoyed David Lynch films growing up. I enjoyed stuff. I have like some David Lynch books, multiple books that relate to David Lynch and books about him, And you know, he's one of my favorite directors. I will definitely miss David Lynch some of my favorite movies and definitely Oddballs Dune is one of the favorites, and we did by the way, for those that are curious. Dune is also in Esoltaire Hollywood too, and when I did the Esota Hollywood analysis of Dune, it's still pretty good, but there's a lot I didn't know because I had not read Dune Messiah, which we did a whole breakdown of doing Messiah. It's a really deep, fascinating story. Dune is really the best s I'm not a huge sci fi person, but c s Lewispace trilogy and Dune that's like the only good sci fi ever. But if you aren't interested, I did do a breakdown video wise of Dune six years ago.
Speaker 3: We are book of the Mind, so I'll.
Speaker 1: Give you guys the full Dune breakdown, and then if you want a more informed modern analysis of Doune that takes into account the insights from Doom Messiah that I didn't know, you can look on my channel for let's see. I think there's at least two videos that discuss this. Dune and Doo Messiah explained Deep dive from a year ago. This goes a lot deeper, and then there's this one here Dune Too in the History of Osscia is another related video, so we haven't forgotten Dune. I know people wanted me to talk probably about Elephant Man or Eraserhead or a straight story, and that's all cool and whatnot, but it doesn't really fit within the esoteric conals. So I'm not saying they're bad movies. And I'm sure you could say eraser Head has kind of weird, weird elements that you can analyze, but I mean, for example, you'll find in eraser Head, I think you have like the picture of the nuclear blast that comes up in you know, Agent Cole's office in season three. So I need some water in my mouth getting und I'm still a little I've still got a little bit of a cold. Yeah, Virginia Madison should have had a bigger role in the in the film, shouldn't she She wasn't in it for very long. But I think that that's the problem is that you know, people, because the theatrical release of Dune is still like two and a half hours, and like normy is and weirdo normies could not figure out this massively complicated weirdo plot, right, Like, I mean, I don't know how Dennis is gonna be able to make Dune Messiah. I mean good luck. I mean I'm I'm I'm hoping it's gonna be good, and I think it will be because I think he did a phenomenal job with Dune one and two, which is just doone, but Dune three, which will be done Messiah. I mean, bro, that's a crazy novel. I don't know how they're gonna make that the craziest novel into a movie. But we'll see, we'll see. I hope, I hope, I hope, so hope it'll be good. Dave says, for a dollar, I bought the m I six Stephen Dorrel book, Secret Agent sixty sixty six. I bought the Gold Spies book, the John de Book. I bought Trilateral over Washington. That's an old school one aquarium conspiracy memoirs of David Rockefeller. I bought Fateman Freeway. I bought Kisus Blood. Can you tell me where you made a video of a few of those that I haven't a few of these books as I haven't read. I mean, I've got like sixty book analyzes of the global elite, So I don't know if you mean I don't know if you mean that you have read all of those, and where's the rest or if you mean, where are the videos of the ones you listed? I mean, you're just gonna have to go to my channel, and I mean I have playlists which have most of them. So if you scroll down here too, on the main page, writings of the elite, like right there is Secret Destiny of America malp Hall right there. The first one is the Jacquette Lee book on the Millennium Free tof Copra Turning Point is one of them. Julian Huxley's Philosophy Globalism. I think this one is Terence McKenna. There. You've got two videos on at Quickly's other book, Anglo American Establishment. This is the history of the CIA and Religion with the Dune imagery there. This is the Oord book on the History of sc xpionage. So you click on this and it's a giant playlist. So I'm not being mean to you today or rude. I just don't understand why people like they don't know what playlists are. I mean, like, this has been on my channel for like ten years. I'm not fussing at you. I'm saying people are always asking these questions and it's like, man, why do you think I made these playlists? So they're all right here. This is the whim Hoff book. This is Gateway Process Analysis. This is Joan Ratia's book Silent Webs for Quiet warst document This is Klaus Tibetan Book of the Dead, Tim Leary wim Hoff's book. HG. Wells' book, Terrence McKenna's book, Brazenski's Books. This one is Ghosts in the Machine Arthur Kessler, Bertrand, Russell, HG. Wells, Birch and Russell, Edward Burnets, Frankfurt School, Acquiring Conspiracy, Jacquette Lee History of DARPA. H. She Wells in Culture Book. And it's all right here. Charles Galton Darwin right here, Devil's Game. This is going back like eight years right here. Alex Ebeia Dark Secrets of the Rand Corporation. I made a whole mini documentary right there. C A and Religion. Arthur Kessler right here, Grand Chess Board. It's a giant playlist right here. Twin Perfect Score. Theory is that Twin Peaks is a meta commentary on TV and violence. That's pretty weak, dude. I mean, the Mark Frost book says it's esoteric sex, magic Crowley stuff, So I'm right. I beat him. Also, for those that like this kind of an there's a playlist called Esoter Hollywood right here and you can click on that and low and bohold look at this, endless podcasts on movies going back ten years. Look at all that. So if you like this, look at this. We did a Twin Peaks breakdown right here eight years ago. By the way, I have a whole breakdown video mini documentary of Muhland Drive too. Forgot about that, so for those who want that, I did that as well. Well. Rest in peace, David Lynch. It's right here. This is my old Lost Highway analysis from that's literally ten years ago. This one is six years old. I'll put it in the chat for you guys. So there's that. Otherwise, shout outs to I think we got some new members here sky No Sky Scraper Philosopher. I thought he became a member, but we did get fourteen new members tonight from the stream. Welcome all you new members. If you're new to the members section, what you do is you come over here and on my members tab. I have added some new things. I'll do some more either today or tomorrow. I added the part two of the Pagan Renaissance ocult Rome from our trip to Rome. I added the discussion with Matthew Eirep. I add the part two of Religion and Espionage. I added the part two of Doune and Religious Manipulation, the Trinity and the Toil Part two, How the Left took over Part two and the Black Gold Spies Part two from a week ago. And then this is all old stuff from five years ago. But I will be making more things accessible to the members. And of course everything that's over there is also on the website. So if your website member, you don't have to join here unless you just want to sponsor me and support me in some additional way. But shout out to the guys from the five hundred dollars super chat. That was really generous of you. Appreciate that we get another one from Dave. I appreciate it. I'm only twenty two, but I have the mind of a boomer. We'll just remember that pretty much everything is accessible here. You can also search the website. The website has a search function as well at Jasonnalysis dot com. And if you want copies of Eslitary Hollywood, I still have those, and if you want to start reading one and two before part three. You don't have to read one. They're independent, they don't have to go together. They're film analysis books, so they don't have a narrative that requires you to read part one. But you can get signed copies over here in the shop as well as Jamie's books, and also head on over to Jamie's channel because I'm gonna off close up this episode and Jamie is doing a show or she's playing a show that she did on history of Freemasonry and serious, so y'all head on over here to Jamie's channel. I'll drop this in the chat for you guys, and be sure and hit like and share and let me know what you guys think about