Speaker 1: The following is a paid podcast. iHeartRadio's hosting of this podcast constitutes neither an endorsement of the products offered or the ideas expressed. The following program is sponsored by Invite Health, who is solely responsible for its content. Welcome to Invite Radio. You're about to receive responsible, life changing information on health and nutrition. You'll hear from Invite professionals who are leaders and targeted and anti aging nutrition. Get ready for tomorrow's nutritional Science today right here, right now.
Speaker 2: Hello, and welcome to Invite Health Radio. I am doctor Amanda Williams, Scientific director at Invite Health, and I have many different things that I want to cover with you today. I'll get into some products that are on special, and we're actually running a super special for all of our wa oh our listeners today, and that is that with any of the products that are on special today, you actually get a free gift.
Speaker 3: We used to do this many years ago.
Speaker 2: Jerry used to talk about that when he do his double ups, double up and you get a free gift. Well, you don't have to double up if you order our probiotic HX, which is now available in a sixty count So we're very very excited about this. We've had people request this for years from us. They're like, we love your probiotic HX, but we just wish that we could get more than thirty capsules in a bottle. Well, we listened and we now have the sixty count available. So if you order that today, you get your two bottles, so it's buy one, get one free, but you're also going to get a free gift, So do make sure that you take advantage of all of today's radio specials. I'm going to get into the science behind all of these different formulations. Of course, I always like to talk about new things that are hap happening in the news. I find whenever is something that kind of affects I feel like the majority of folks out there, I like to mention those fun little studies. And there was a real interesting study that was conducted looking at how high flavonoid foods was associated with a lower dementia risk.
Speaker 3: So we should all care about this, right because.
Speaker 2: We all want to keep our memory intact as we grow older. This was in the JAMA Journal, which is the journal of the American Medical Association. This is a really large journal and this should not come as a surprise to any of you out there who listened to Invite Health Radio and you've heard Jerry Hickey through the years. You've heard me talk about the importance of incorporating in fruits and vegetables into your daily routine. And we know that Americans overall, this is just not a knock on you know, any one individual out there. We just know as Americans we do really poorly when it comes to eating enough fruits and vegetables. We should be at minimum be eating one cup of fruits per day, so that's like one serving, think of eating like a maybe a cupful of blueberries or one apple. And we should also be eating two at a minimum two cups of vegetables per day. Well, we have to be realistic. We know the statistics out there. Americans just don't get to those levels on a consistent daily basis. Now, maybe you have a couple of days out of the week where you're like, hey, I knocked that out of the park. You know, I got my fruits and my vegetables in today, But then the next couple of days Ye're not so.
Speaker 3: Great on that.
Speaker 2: So we have to do better for our own individual health. Is to increase the amounts of fruits and vegetables. But why are there so darn important. Well, first and foremost, we look at the flavonoids that are contained in fruits and vegetables, so powerful naturally occurring antioxidants. When we're thinking about different fruits and vegetables, and you look at the colors, you know, the colors of the rainbow, and all of those colors have these powerful antioxidants. And these are natural colors too. By the way, I actually had someone just reach out to me about a particular type of calcium that is the most widely purchased calcium out there that doctors always tell their patients it's postmenopausal women because we have to keep this in.
Speaker 3: The real world.
Speaker 2: They say, oh, we'll just go off to Walgreens and get this, you know calcium. I'm not going to name the name, but you know which one I'm talking about. And I had someone who reached out to me and they're like, well, my wife was told that she needs to be taking this every day, and you know, is this a good idea? And my answer to that is, I don't think that your wife needs to be having any type of supplement that contains talk or artificial colors added into it. So that's always the caveat to that when you think about dietary supplements. Not all supplements are created the same. At Invite Health, we take a lot of pride in making sure that everything that we are manufacturing, everything that we formulate, is of the highest potency, the highest quality, Everything is tested out for any impurity, any heavy metal. You have to have these concerns, and we definitely do because remember what Invite Health does. We are in the business for dietary supplements. That's all that we do. Now, many of these other companies that make dietary supplements, that's not their primary thing that they do. Their primary thing that they do is they make drugs and their their little wing of vitamins and minerals. That's their their side gig. So that's why they pump those things with talk and they put you know, yellow number whatever in it.
Speaker 3: It's crazy.
Speaker 2: We should not be taking in anything that's artificial into the body.
Speaker 3: But that's just me.
Speaker 2: I'm a bandwagon over there. Now, let's get back to the study on flavonoid foods. So we know the importance of having these fruits and vegetables into our diet because not only do they give us the natural antioxidants coming from natural colored foods. So when you look at a blueberry, you know all of those powerful polyphenols that are contained in that, but we also get a wonderful exposure to fiber. Remember, fiber is not just for you know, proper bowel movements. Fiber is really critical when it comes to managing your blood sugar throughout the day, as well as your cholesterol. So when people think of five or many times they're just thinking about having healthy bowels, but we know it goes far beyond that. I mean, this is why many years ago they said, oh oatmeal, Oatmeal's wonderful.
Speaker 3: For heart health.
Speaker 2: Why because it's helping to regulate cholesterol. So looking at fruits and vegetables, this is one of the many benefits that goes along with this. So they looked at the UK Biobank and they took the data from over one hundred and twenty thousand men and women that were between the ages of forty and seventy years old, and they were looking at their dietary intake of flavonoids, so looking at all those powerful anthocyanins, looking at the pro anthocyanins. When we think about grape seed extract, remember those have those OPCs, those ollegomeric pro anthocynodms, that's what packs such a punch.
Speaker 3: So they looked at this and they said, well, those who.
Speaker 2: Had the highest intake of flavonoids in their diet on a consistent, regular basis had a upwards of twenty percent lowered risk of developing dementia. So why should we care about this, Because that's a really simple thing to do, folks. It's really easy to stop by the store and get your fruits and vegetables. And we can also enhance that to a whole other level by adding in formulations like the greens HX or the oranges HX, and I have both of those on special today. But this is, you know, part of the reason why we talk often on this program, or if you have a consultation with one of our nutritioness why when you're looking at wellness, it's multi modal.
Speaker 3: We're not naive to this.
Speaker 2: We can't just think that, oh, if I just take a multi vitamin and I go out and I eat fast food every single day, and I don't exercise and I have horrible stress levels, that my multivitamin is going to be some type of a.
Speaker 3: Wonder pill for me. That's not the real world.
Speaker 2: We know that Americans as a whole do not get adequate fruit and vegetable intakes. We also know that only twelve percent of Americans are considered to be metabolically healthy. That's very alarming. We shouldn't be proud in that number at all. But we know a lot of these things we have control over.
Speaker 3: I always speak.
Speaker 2: From a point of my own experience, and I tried to fool myself for many years, especially you know, during college and when I went to medical school. Goodness, gracious, was my diet off the rails. But even post medical school, I try to convince myself that, oh yeah, I eat real healthy.
Speaker 3: I did not.
Speaker 2: I was not eating healthy whatsoever. And I certainly I always go back and say, well, I had youth on my side, so I had a lot of you know, natural antioxidants that could help fight off free radicals. You know that I was exposed to not only internally made in the body, but also external forces, and so I credit a lot of that just to my youth. If I would have continued to eat the bad diet that I was eating back then, which was very low in fruits and vegetables and didn't have any good healthy fats. I ate basically a standard American diet. Most of my diet was probably on the ultra processed side.
Speaker 3: So I look at myself.
Speaker 2: And I say, now that I've completely done this shape shift and I adhere strictly to a Mediterranean diet, not only do I feel a ton better, I do, but now I also understand all the supplements that I'm taking are going to be much more effective. So when I'm taking my multivitamin to cover any minor gaps that perhaps my diet isn't giving me in adequate amounts, and you may say, well, if you're eating healthy, you should be getting enough.
Speaker 3: Well that's not always the case.
Speaker 2: Because we know that the soil itself is not as nutrient dense as it once used to be. So I'm also not naive to that. So that's why for me, taking a multi vitamin every day so critical, and usually for myself because I'm in South Florida and it's always hot. I mean, we're getting close to our kind of cooler season, but right now, I mean I think today it's still supposed to be you know, ninety six degrees hot, hot hot here.
Speaker 3: Always keep that in mind.
Speaker 2: If you're thinking about relocating to Florida. You may think fun in the sun and the beach and all that, but you got to prepare yourself for the heat and the humidity because it's unrelenting, especially throughout the summer. Goodness gracious, but I'm not complaining. I don't mind not having to deal with snow and ice. Ever, again that's a that's a plus. But for myself, this is why I use our multi energy powder for half of the year, because I want to make sure I'm getting my vitamins and minerals into my daily routine. But I also really like to make sure I'm getting hydrated, because that's also part of our wellness approach is we have to look at all of these different factors. We have to look at food intake, What am I eating every day, How do those foods affect my cellular energy levels? What am I drinking every single day? How does that affect my health? And of course some which supplements do I add in? Now when we get into the winter months here in South Florida, I will shift over and I'll use either our core multi vitamin or the performance. I love the performance because it has rodeola. And if any of you have listened to me on this show, you know so Rodiola is my go to for all things because rodeola not only helps to increase your energy levels, but it also really helps to modulate the body's stress. And we have to be honest with ourselves. We all have to some degree a certain level of daily stressors. You don't want that stress to build over time and start to create cellular decline. We don't want that to happen. So we always want to look at all of the different areas where we have control over our own health and make those positive shifts. Make sure that we're eating the right foods, make sure that we are staying hydrated, making sure that we're taking the right supplements based on our specific needs. Because remember we're all unique, so what may work really well for me may not be the most ideal thing for someone else. That's where our nutritional experts come into play. And for twenty five years, over twenty five years now, this is what we offer. Not only do we have these powerful formulations that are based on clinical data. Based on those studies, we also back that with the sound advice of our nutritional experts. So you can stop buy any.
Speaker 3: Of our stores.
Speaker 2: So you can give us a call and you can speak with one of our nutritionists and they will help guide you in some of those other areas. Maybe you are confused when you walk into the grocery store of what's healthy, what's not healthy, and so they can sit down with you and give you a complete consult and go over those things. You know, how do you improve your sleep quality, how do you improve your energy levels? And which nutrients are going to be best suited for your specific needs. So please take advantage of that. That's a free service, and we have such wonderful folks, So you can stop by Forest.
Speaker 3: Hills talk to doctor Claire.
Speaker 2: She's our resident naturopathic doctor at N and BITE Health. She's been with us for so many years. She is so incredibly knowledgeable. I also encourage you to check out her blogs. She does this wonderful weekly blog series for us, so you can find that on our website under the media tab, and she goes into great detail on different health conditions and she highlights different supplements within our product line. But it's so enjoyable to read her blogs. She breaks down what can be very complicated, heavy science into a really easy digestible form.
Speaker 3: So do check that out.
Speaker 2: And if you can stop buy Forest Hills and have a sit down one on one with doctor Claire, you will be amazed by her level of knowledge and just how passionate she is about helping folks help themselves. I do need to squeeze in a quick break. When I get back, I want to start talking about the science on some of the products that I have on.
Speaker 3: Special for today. Stick around. I will be right back just after this.
Speaker 2: Our mission for over twenty five years is to bring you the most accurate information on nutrition and help. Listening to this radio show makes learning and saving easier. For today's featured product specials, call eight hundred sixty three two zero five seven to two. That's eight hundred six three two zero five seven two. Don't wait call now to get your buy one get one free offer. Want to know more about additional savings. Keep listening to Invite Health Radio. We share the science and the savings. Don't wait, call right now for today's radio specials. Buy one bottle at suggested retail get one bottle free with free shipping on orders over thirty five dollars eight hundred six three two zero five seven to two. That's eight hundred sixty three two zero five seven to two. Schedule your free nutrition consult today.
Speaker 3: In store or by phone. We are here to help.
Speaker 2: Call eight hundred six three two zero five seven to two. That's eight hundred sixty three to zero five seven to two, or go to invitehealth dot com and welcome back to Invite Health Radio. I am doctor Amanda Williams, Scientific director at Invite Health.
Speaker 3: So let's get into today's.
Speaker 2: Product specials, so probiotic HX. As many of you know, we were out of probiotic HX for quite some time. We now have it back in stock. We have our sixty count capsule now available. We have heard the requests for years that folks have said, you know, you offer it in a thirty count, but it would be great if you had a larger size.
Speaker 3: So we now have that.
Speaker 2: So you can now get the probotic HX in a sixty count and it's on a buy one, get one free today and you get a free gift. So definitely give us a call and take advantage of that. Now, what makes probiotic HX so unique and so special. Well, it's the blend and Jerry Hickey formulated this product so many years ago, and once again, not all probiotics are created the same, just as not all multi vitamins are created the same. Whenever you're looking at like a side by side comparison and you see the level of detail that is in the Invite health formulations, you can see the time, care and effort that goes into these formulations, and Probiotic HX is a perfect example of this. And when we go back in time, we take a time capsule backwards and you think about when Jerry formulated this product so many years ago, well before the boom and the craze of probiotics being the hip and hot thing to be doing. Jerry looked at the science. He understood the importance of the human microbiome. Why is it that we need to have this balance of healthy bacteria in our intestines? And through all of his research and his knowledge, he put together this product and it is hands down one of the most comprehensive probiotic formulations that you can be using. It is incredibly powerful, goes far beyond that of just for GI health. We know all of the connection points now when it comes to our microbiome. In the microbiome, remember what this is. The microbiome is the environment of all of these different bacteria that reside within our gut, and we all walk around every day with a couple of pounds of these bacteria. Now, the key thing is is that we want them to be of a health the variety now throughout our lives, there's many different things that can create a shift in the bacterial environment. Antibiotic use, bad diet, ultra processed foods, There's a lot of things that can shift our normal microbiome over into more of a negative category, so meaning that the weight of your bacteria account is weighted more to the bad bacteria. We're at a level now in terms of scientific research where we can actually isolate out specific strains of bacteria and recognize the detrimental effects of those specified strains.
Speaker 3: Why does that matter.
Speaker 2: Well, the more we understand about our microbiome in these individual bacteria, the better we can do at making modifications. It's like when you look at our probiotic weight, for example, why is biffitom BREVB three, Why is that specific strain in that probiotic formulation? Because based on the science, based on the research and the data, we can see that individuals who are overweight have little to know biffido bactrum BREVB three in their system, whereas someone who is of a normal weight they have a much greater abundance of this specific strain. So with probiotic weight, we said, well, clearly, then what benefit is it if we put in a different strain. We need to use the strain that we know is in a high abundance in people who are able to maintain healthy, normal body weight. So everything in Invite Health's product line, there's always a reason behind why something is in there. So we look at the probiotic HX that Jerry formulated all those years ago, and you say, well, you know, why is it that he has this blend of biffido bactrum, lactics and why is lacto biscilla's rahmnosis and of course lactose for the claim to fame in this particular product, Well, it comes down to the science, It comes down to the research, and there's five different clinically studied strains in probiotic HX and it is going to be beneficial not only for digestive health, but for your immune health, for the gut brain connection. When it comes to mood disorders, anxiety depression, we always have to recognize that those two pounds of bacteria that we're all carrying around, they drive kind of how we're feeling each and every single day. They allow a proper communication pathway between the liver and the gut. If we've got a big creud up pathway, that's not going to be ideal because now the liver's going to struggle to properly detoxify. So having these healthy probiotics, these healthy bacterias that all are yielded in the probiotic HX, is allowing all of those systems to now in a sense, auto regulate and work much better.
Speaker 3: So lactose spore.
Speaker 2: This is such a wonderful aspect of probiotic HX. We know that the lactose spore is a clinically validated strain, and what we have seen through the years, even beyond when Jerry formulated this product, is the amount of research that has been conducted on this particular strain and the effects of that is so impressive. There was a study that was conducted just recently and published in the Medicine Journal looking at the effects of lactose spore when it came to gas and bloating. Now we know, okay, why is someone having gas and bloating? Well we can look first and foremost, how did that start al chaprocess foods and the shift or is it the shift in the microbiome? So how do we combat that? We have to lay down good, healthy bacteria again. And this is the study that was conducted. It was a randomized, double blind, placebo controlled study looking at individuals who have clear got dysbiosis, so this negative shift once again, and they were having bloating, you know, which is the distension, you know, the puffy belly. They were having gas and they said, well, let's just see if we give individuals in just one month, so just four weeks folks of giving them lactosepour and let's see if there's any change in terms of their digestive health. Can this actually red the amount of gas and bloating? And they were looking at stool analysis, of course, they were looking at subjective analysis, and they could see the significant improvement in the group that was taking the lactose spore and through that study alone, that should let people know, hmm, okay, so Invite Health has had lactose spore in their probiotic for years.
Speaker 3: This is why people.
Speaker 2: Keep coming back and using this product. Because not only did they find a reduction in gas and bloating in the abdominal distension, what was really fascinating was they did a secondary outcome of all of the data, and the one thing that was really fascinating to me about this was they did a brain fog questionnaire, and most folks know what brain fog is, where you just feel like you're not as sharp as you should be or want to be.
Speaker 3: In just four weeks, the people who.
Speaker 2: Initially came into the study because they're like, you know, I've got all this gas, I'm always bloated, just kind of miserable in general, they had that improvement, but they were also complaining about, you know, I just have kind of just a lackluster brain health. You know, I just feel like I'm just I'm not all there. And just in that four weeks they had significant improvement in mental clarity. Now, that is impressive and it shouldn't be a surprise because previous to this study, there was a study that was conducted back in twenty eighteen looking at the use of lactose spore, which is in probiotic HX. So the utilization of lactose spore in the management of major depression that was associated with irritable bowel syndrome. And this makes sense if someone's dealing with IBS and it's affecting their daily life, you know, they're like, I can't go to any events because I don't know if I'm going to have to run to the bathroom. I mean, if you are dealing with irritable bowel syndrome, this can start to really affect your mood health. So we look at the psychological implications of having an unhealthy gut. Remember the gut brain connection. So in this randomized, double blind, placebo controlled trial, this was a multi center so they were looking at many different clinical research centers that were all doing the same study at the same time. And they said, well, let's take these individuals who have all been diagnosed now with major depressive disorder and they have irritable bowel. Let's see if we give them lactose spore probiotic and let's see if there's any shift, any change. And once again they can see that the lactosepore, they said, shows robust efficacy for the treatment of patients experiencing IBS with symptoms of major depressive disorder. The improvement in depression was statistically significant and clinically meaningful. That is an amazing testament to why probiotic HX is such a powerhouse. Now this is partnered up with those other four strains of healthy bacteria that have also been studied and shown to help with the healthy recolonization of the intestinal lining. So now that we have this back in stock and we have it available in a sixty count I encourage you to order that up now because think of all of the different benefits. Maybe you say, well, I don't have IBS, I don't have gas and bloating. Well great, that's a wonderful thing. But maybe you do have some.
Speaker 3: Concerns with your immune system. We're getting into.
Speaker 2: Cold and flu season. This would be incredibly advantageous for you to be taking that. Maybe you do have some low grade anxiety. Taking the probiotic HX every day is so beneficial for all of those different system functions on a daily basis.
Speaker 3: So that's on special.
Speaker 2: Remember you get the free gift that goes along with that. So I do need to squeeze in a quick break, so stick around with me. I will be right back just after this. Our mission for over twenty five years is to bring you the most accurate information on nutrition and health. Listening to this radio show makes learning and saving easier. For today's featured product specials, call eight hundred six three two zero five seven to two. That's eight hundred six three two zero five seven to two.
Speaker 3: Don't wait.
Speaker 2: Call now to get your buy one, get one free offer. Want to know more about additional savings. Keep listening to Invite Health Radio. We share the science and the savings. Don't wait all right now for today's radio special. Buy one bottle at suggested retail get one bottle free with free shipping on orders over thirty five dollars. Eight hundred six three two zero five seven to two. That's eight hundred sixty three two zero five seven to two. Schedule your free nutrition consult today in store or by phone.
Speaker 3: We are here to help.
Speaker 2: Call eight hundred six three two zero five seven to two. That's eight hundred sixty three two zero five seven two. Or go to invite heealth dot com. Welcome back to Invite Health Radio. I am doctor Amanda Williams. Have the probiotic HX back in stock and now available in a larger quantity, So sixty count is now available. I'm very excited about that. I remember many many, many years yars ago when I first came on board at Invite Health, and I recognized right away that probiotic HX was one of the top products in the product line, and the demand for that product was incredible. And I used to get this question people was like, I love that product, but I wish it was I wish I could get more caps in a bottle. So now we we have listened. We have brought you more in a bottle, same thing we have had through the years, people have asked about our l car with ala and you know, a lot of folks understand the scientific reason as to why you would want to be supplementing with a setyle l carnatine and alphalapoic acid each day. But we had some people who you know, came to us throughout the years and said, yeah, you know, but it's in a tablet and I just have a hard time with with tablets.
Speaker 3: Could you make it in a capsule?
Speaker 2: So now we have our l car with Ala available in a capsule form, so you know, whenever you have questions, concerns, requests, please reach out to.
Speaker 3: Us because we do listen.
Speaker 2: It's kind of like when we brought our gummy line into.
Speaker 3: To service for you.
Speaker 2: For many years we had requests please bring some gummies on board, and we were Jerry and I would talk about it. We're like, oh, you know, gummies, they're just like candy. We can't in our right minds do this. But through the advancement in science, you know, thank you science, we now have the ability to make a really clean, healthy gummy. So you know, definitely check out our gummies too. We have that the wonderful probiotic gummy with the Basilla's quagulans in that, we have our collagen gummy, and of course we have the fiber gummy.
Speaker 3: I're at the top of the hour.
Speaker 2: I was talking about the study with flavonoids and why those are so important and those come from fruits and vegetables, and why fruits and vegetables are also important. It's because of the fiber. We know that Americans do poorly when it comes to getting adequate fiber into their routine every day. You should be getting thirty grams, and the average American struggles to get to ten grams a day. So taking the fibergummy excellent option for you. That is a inulin fibergummy, so it's a fruito legal sack ride. It really helps to promote the optimization. Once agin of the microbiome, we need to have those prebiotics in order for the healthy bacteria to thrive and survive. So check out all of our gummies as well. But now off to the world of Elcar. I can't speak enough about el Car, you know. I remember many many years ago, having this conversation with a doctor, a regular doctor who was, you know, very traditional in his thoughts and beliefs, and he thought what I did was a little bit out there. And I was had my own practice, but I was in a multi group practice, and he would come into my office and we would have conversations and he'd always I don't understand what you do, Amanda. I don't understand all these vitamins that you have. I think it's all hogwash, you know. And I'd say, well, do you think a cetyl al carnatine and alfalopoeic acid or hogwash. He says, yes, absolutely, And I said, but you do know that a cetyl al carnatine is you know, naturally occurring in the body. And he just kind of looked at me a little deer in the headlights. I said, you do know that there's you know, over three thousand published studies on acetyl al carnatine and PubMed, which is the main database for where all clinical research studies are stored. And he's once again kind of deer in headlights. I said, you do know the importance of alfalopoeic acid, right, alfalopoic acid being one of the body's most critical antioxidants. It helps to maintain the levels of our other antiop accidents in the body, helps to protect coenzon q ten, helps to protect our vitamin C and our vitamin E. And once again he was very dismissive. You know, what in the world are you talking about. So, of course, when you're faced with situations like this, you have one response and that is well, I guess I'll just try to enlighten and educate him, and so I went through, you know, the mitochondria.
Speaker 3: So I kind of took him back back in.
Speaker 2: Time to sell biology and I said, well, the mitochondria, what is that and he says, well, yeah, the powerhouse of the cell. I said, yeah, but how is that regulated? What is it that helps to create the energy within the mitochondria? And I got the deer in headlights look again and I said, well, it's you know, coenzon Q ten, it's acetylolcarnantine. And he started to you know, you could see like the wheel, the hamster wheel was starting to go for him. And he was like, okay, okay, yeah, but if you take it as a supplement, it can't work. Absolutely it can because throughout our lives we continue to have declining levels of these naturally occurring substances in the body. We know we can test in our blood levels of acetyl ol carnatine, we know we can test for alfalopoic acid levels, we.
Speaker 3: Know we can test for coenzyme Q ten levels.
Speaker 2: So don't be dismissive to what's the reality of what's occurring in the human body. And so if we're taking acetyl ol carnatine that's partnered up with alphalopoic acid and we're allowing the body to refuel, we're allowing those cells to be able to generate energy once again, we start to yield these positive benefits. And what's fascinating with the acetyl ol carnatine is it can easily traverse the blood brain barrier, which is what makes it so powerful for brain health, for memory, for focus, for attention. And then you have the alfalopoic acid that just comes in, you know, like a heavyweight boxer, and it's just beating up free radicals left and right.
Speaker 3: And that's what we want. We want to be able to.
Speaker 2: Have those you know, boxing gloves on because each day we're exposed to different things that can be incredibly harmful and detrimental to our health. So, whether you have a concern about just trying to age gracefully and keep your energy levels up, acetylol carantine should be part of your routine. Or perhaps you have concerns because maybe you're a pre diabetic or a diabetic, well, then absolutely acetylol carnatine should be part of your daily routine. Why because we know many different things about the action of acetyl carnatine. We know one of the things that it does is it helps to drive the fatty acids from the outside of the cell, to the inside of the cell, to that mitochondria, so it can be generated into energy in the form of ATP. But we also know that it is a powerhouse when it comes to glycation. Glycation is when we have excess sugar and that sugar starts to attach to things. It's like, hey, here's a nice home over here. Let me go hang out on these nerves over here on the eye. Oh, let me hang out on the nerves in your feet. We don't want glycation to run down the health of any aspect of our body. We know acetylel carantine works to regulate that. We also know that this is a real fun fact about acetyl carantine. It's a natural thermogenic agent in the body. So thermogenesis is natural fat burning. So when you are supplementing with the L car with ALA capsules, not only do we yield energy, do we support brain health? Do we support our heart health? We're also targeting us sugar. Were allowing our fat cells to work more like brown fat cells. That's what we want ideally, brown fat cells, those are the ones that burn. So you see all of the different ways that acetalol carnatine helps to facilitate our aging process. So you know, it takes me back to those conversations that I would have with that individual doctor who was always dismissive to what I was doing. And then I brought to them the science and I said, well, you know, are you dismissive to Rockefeller University because you know, they tested out the serum blood levels of individuals who had treatment resistant depression, and in those individuals who were not responding to your traditional treatments for depression, all the antidepressants, they weren't responding, they tested their blood levels, and I said, and goodness, gracious, look at this. Every single one of these individuals has incredibly low acetyl al carnantine levels. Let's try something.
Speaker 3: With these folks. Let's give them acetyl carnatine and let's just see. Let's just see if this works.
Speaker 2: And indeed it did so when he looked at the science and he started to understand what I was talking about and that this is not you know, out of this world thoughts. This is dealing with things that are already occurring in the natural body. If we have low levels of healthy bacteria, we see the results. If we have low levels.
Speaker 3: Of coenzyme Q ten in the body. We know the results.
Speaker 2: If we have low levels of acetyl carnatine or alfhaalopoc acid, we see the negative results. So hence, if we have something that's low in the body, what's our way.
Speaker 3: To combat that?
Speaker 2: We supplement with that.
Speaker 3: And that's what the joy of what I do each day is being able to inform people about that.
Speaker 2: Why would I want to take el CAR with ALA? Why am I going to call Invite Health today and talk to doctor Claire and say, hey, if I take el CAR with ALA, how should.
Speaker 3: I take it? How many caps should I take?
Speaker 2: You want to understand how the human body is working, more importantly, how your body is working, and this is where the science matters and the quality of those formulations matter. So it's such a unique blend to be able to partner up the two having the l CAR along with the alphalapoic acid. So that's on special today as well, and you can get that free gift. So if you order up the l CAR with ALA capsules, you're also going to get the free gift that goes along with that. Now, I also have the biocurcumen five loxin for so those of you out there who have listened to our radio shows through the years, you know that this is another one of our fan favorites, the combination of the BCM ninety five. This is a registered trademark form of kurkumen. Because once again we go back to this theory that we have this today. Not all kuren is created the same. The power, the potency of different turmeric extracts are not all the same. But what do we know about the BCM ninety five. The BCM ninety five is the kurcuminoid oils. So when we're looking at the turmeric root itself, deep down inside of that route, you have these really rich, powerful antioxidants that are contained in.
Speaker 3: This oily subs.
Speaker 2: That's what the BCM ninety five is. So it makes it up to seven times more absorbable than if you were to go out and get a standard cirkumen or tumoric extract. We know this through the scientific research. They started to do these serum blood tests with the effects of BCM ninety five all the way back in around two thousand and eight, and they could see the advanced bioavailability of the BCM ninety five. And then this is partnered up with Boswelia extract. So in the form of boswelia we use is also a registered trademark form known as five locks in. And the reason why it's called five locks in folks is because there is a pathway in the body that is responsible for inflammation. Actually, there's many pathways the body that are responsible for inflammation. But if we're going through the latter of inflammation and we have a rackedonic acid, which is why we always say don't eat a lot of red meat, that drives up your aracoedonic acid. But then from there we shift down and we can have the COX one pathway, the Cox two pathway, and then your lox pathway. So all of those pathways is what leads to the release of these different inflammatory markers, these inflammatory cytokines. So when we're looking at curcumen, what is that blocking, Well, that's blocking the lox pathway, It blocks the Cox one and the Cox two pathways, and then when we're looking at the boswelia, it's really effective at targeting that locks inflammatory pathway. So utilizing the biocurcumin five loxin is why it's so effective because we know the power of these nutrients when it comes to specifically targeting those three pathways of inflammation. So if you have knee inflammation, if you have arthritis, and you start using the biocircuman five locks, and it's like a night and day difference for you without running the risk that you would normally have if you were taking a traditional end set things like ibuprofen. So I'm going to talk a little bit more about that, but I'm looking at the clock. I realize I do need to squeeze in one more break, So stick around with me.
Speaker 3: I will be right back just after this.
Speaker 2: Our mission for over twenty five years is to bring you the most accurate information on nutrition and health. Listening to this radio show makes learning and saving easier. For today's featured product specials, call eight hundred six three two zero five seven to two. That's eight hundred six three two zero five seven to two. Don't wait, call now to get your buy one, get one free offer. Want to know more about additional savings. Keep listening to Invite Health Radio. We share the science and the savings.
Speaker 3: Don't wait.
Speaker 2: Call right now for today's radio special. Buy one bottle at suggested retail get one bottle free with free shipping on orders over thirty five dollars eight hundred six three two zero five seven to two. That's eight hundred sixty three two zero five seven to two. Schedule your free nutrition consult today.
Speaker 3: In store or by phone. We are here to help.
Speaker 2: Call eight hundred six three two zero five seven to two. That's eight hundred sixty three two zero five seven to two, or go to invite heealth dot com and welcome back to invite health Radio. So bio Curkyman five locks and what a fascinating formulation, so effective. I've been in this industry for many a moons now once again this is one of those products that Jerry took the time to really understand how these nutrients could work together. I mean, clearly, we could look at the scientific research conducted on just the BCM ninety five curcumen and then we could look at the research conducted on the five locks in Boswelia extract. But it was the novel idea that he had to partner the two together, which makes this product such a winner for so many folks for so many different reasons. We also know that these nutrients can cross that blood brain barrier, so even beneficial for targeting neuroinflammation. And we can't be naive to the fact that neuroinflammation occurs. Neuroinflammation isn't something that's just like in an acute setting, like you had a concussion or some type of a head injury. Neuralinflammation happens on a daily basis, just as you have arthritis, just as you have diabetes or hypertension.
Speaker 3: Any condition that is.
Speaker 2: Inflammatory in nature isn't just affecting that one area. If you have arthritis and maybe you feel it mostly in your knee, don't kid yourself that that inflammation is somehow just localized to your knee. That inflammation is being spread throughout the body, including into the brain. So taking the Biokirkman five locks, and many times when people start to use this, they see that difference once again in mood, health, and energy levels. It's supportive for the regulation of blood sugar and blood cholesterol levels. And we see study after study that continue to show that you know, clearly the initial studies on BCM ninety five and five locks, and we're in that realm of of joint help and we can go back, we can look at the study that was conducted even just a couple of years ago, published in the Evidence Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine Journal looking at the effects of five locks and which is our Boswelia extract that we use in preventing joint pain as well as cartilage degeneration, because remember, we want to maintain our cartilage as we grow older.
Speaker 3: And they found, you know.
Speaker 2: How effective it was in the setting of osteoarthritis through its inhibition of those inflammatory mediators that are driving up all of that inflammation which creates the pain as.
Speaker 3: Well as the destruction. So if we're.
Speaker 2: Supplementing with the biocurcumen five locks in each day, we can now see why it's so helpful if someone has, you know, chronic back pain, or if someone's dealing with chronic knee pain, or maybe your shoulder, you know, maybe you have tennis elbow, maybe you have car tunnel. I mean that's something that even I, you know, from time to time, I'm very cognizant of that because I'm in front of the computer for significant periods of time and so I'm always, you know, doing a couple of different things. I take, you know, in my brain and I say, okay, every you know, a few minutes here, I need to number one take my eyes off of the screen and focus in an area off in the distance, because that's important, you know, so you don't end up with eye fatigue.
Speaker 3: But the other thing is.
Speaker 2: Doing different stretches, you know, stretching and moving flex extensions always important when it comes to trying to stop issues such as carpal tunnel so inflammation. Taking your Biocurcumen five locks in formulation. I mean, I can get heavy into the science of how these are, you know, functionally working within each pathway, but I don't want to bore you there. But what we do know is that the science time and time again continues to impress upon how beneficial this combination of these two nutrents for memory, for mood health, for digestive health, and of course for the main reason why most people turn to this product, which is if you're in pain, if you have inflammation. So definitely it is a wonderful antioxidant blend to have on board. And I encourage folks to, you know, consider that one even if you're not taking the biocurcum In five locks in every day, because say, for example, you don't have knee pain, great, you don't have back pain.
Speaker 3: Even better, you're.
Speaker 2: Not having any type of you know, acute pain syndrome wonderful, But to still know that we can yield the benefit for targeting neuro inflammation, we have to be aware of that happening. This is a great product to add in. So maybe you're taking one cap, you know, every three days or something, but that the power of those curcuminoids along with that bosuelia traveling into the brain and saying, hey, we're a little inflamed in here.
Speaker 3: We need to get rid of that.
Speaker 2: That's a key reason as to why the Biokirkman five locks and is such a powerhouse. Now, I also mentioned that I have the oranges HX and the greens ACHEX on special. Of course, the greens we're thinking, you know, energy and detoxification. This is the blend of close to forty fruit and vegetable extracts, has the spirrillina the chlrella in that and of course it has a wonderful probiotic blend.
Speaker 3: This is an excellent.
Speaker 2: Choice for daily detoxification support. Every day our body is going through these different phases to detoxify, so taking a scoop of that powerful greens as really can make a difference in helping the body with those different pathways. And this is why when people use this product, they say, you know, I'm taking this and I do feel like just an overall sense of well being. I feel more energy because you're helping your body clear itself of all the crud. So greens HX definitely worth you know, incorporating into your routine. And then oranges Oranges HX. I love this formulation because of the combination of what's in this So we're thinking those flavonoids, those orange and yellow pigmented fruits and vegetables, but it also contains touring. Touring is one of the most abundant amino acids in the body. It's critically important for cellular communication. It's very important for excitable tissue, so.
Speaker 3: For your brain and for your heart. And we know that.
Speaker 2: The way in which tory is working to optimize and support so many functions of our day to day life. Taking a product such as the Oranges HX, which is giving us a really good amount of that touring is a nice way to enhance. Once again, cognitive function helps with your neuronal the brain cell integrity, of course, beneficial for liver detoxification and eyehealth. So there's a lot of different ways that touring is working. We know that when it comes to touring levels, if those start to get too low, we start to feel those effects once again. So looking at insulin resistance, if someone has low touring, you're going to struggle with ever overcoming that level of insulin resistance.
Speaker 3: So taking a scoop of.
Speaker 2: That oranges a each day is giving you kind of that multimodal approach to overall sell health. Maybe you are thinking about eyehealth, or for brain health, or just energy in general. The Oranges Chx is an excellent choice, so definitely check that one out. All of these products today, the lcar with Ala, the bio Curcumen five locks, and the Probiotic sixty count, and the greens Chex and oranges those all come with that special gift. So do make sure to contact us if you happen to have questions for me. By all means, reach out to me a Williams at invitehealth dot com. That's a Williams at invitehealth dot com. And I certainly wish you a wonderful rest of your day and until we speak again.
Speaker 3: Be well.
Speaker 2: Our mission for over twenty five years is to bring you the most accurate information on nutrition and health. Listening to this radio show makes learning and saving easier. For today's featured product specials, call eight hundred sixty three two zero five seven to two. That's eight hundred six three two zero five seven two.
Speaker 3: Don't wait.
Speaker 2: Call now to get your buy one, get one free offer. Want to know more about additional savings. Keep listening to Invite Health Radio. We share the science and the savings.
Speaker 3: Don't wait.
Speaker 2: Call right now for today's radio specials. Buy one bottle at suggested retail get one bottle free with free shipping on orders over thirty five dollars eight hundred six three two zero five seven to two. That's eight hundred sixty three two zero five seven to two. Schedule your free nutrition consult today in store or by phone.
Speaker 3: We are here to help.
Speaker 2: Call eight hundred six three two zero five seven two. That's eight hundred sixty three two zero five seven two. Or go to invite heealth dot com.
Speaker 4: You've been listening to Invite Health Radio, and remember, seven days a week in all our beautiful stores, we have professionals available for your health and nutrition needs. You'll enjoy your visit to Invite Health because we'll make it better. And when you can't come in, just give us a quill at eight hundred sixty three two zero five seven to two.
Speaker 1: The preceding program was sponsored by Invite Health, who is solely responsible for its content. The preceding was a paid podcast. iHeartRadio's hosting of this podcast constitutes neither an endorsement of the products offered or the ideas expressed