Speaker 1: One Lynchintaco.
Speaker 2: This is Orlando's rock station. One O one one w j R R. Okay, before we get going here with idiotology, votes, votes, votes critical. If you would like to put yourself in a position to maybe grab some my Chemical Romance tickets for their stadium show at Raymond James next year, throw a voting for you. Say we played this morning. You can do it right now in the next fifteen minutes at the JR Facebook page. That JRR show, by the way, is sold out. It's sold out in minutes, So we have your hook up right here JR Facebook page.
Speaker 1: You're voting this morning on Tom Pitty and the Heartbreakers. That's it.
Speaker 3: We're just seeing if you were listening before One Night teased it with you three tunes uh huh. One with the most votes played back at nice seeing as I put the Facebook post stuff I know so and then we spend the wheel of random and somebody just randomly gets picked for those concert tickets.
Speaker 1: Hopefully it's you.
Speaker 2: You know, I almost kind of feel bad for the Los Angeles Times newspaper when I see the story. His newspapers in general have kind of fallen on hard times. Yeah, they were having their The newspaper was celebrating their annual Los Angeles' one hundred invest Restaurants event, okay with They had invited a bunch of attendees out to sample some of the best that LA has to offer. Some foodies.
Speaker 1: Huh yeah.
Speaker 2: Eighty of those attendees began experiencing diarrhea, nausea, abdominal pain, and vomiting.
Speaker 1: Eighty out of a hunda. Well, I don't know how many there were total, there was eighty that became oh, food poising, right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, A long time ago you had here. I did, and I wouldn't wish this on anyone if you've never had it. They were able to trace the source of these raw oysters. Apparently we're brought in from British Columbia, sourced by Santa Monica Seafood, and supplied to the event by Fanny Bay Oysters.
Speaker 1: A lot of hands to change them oysters right there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, potential for a lot of temperature changes too along the.
Speaker 1: Way, and bacteria some festering going on. What month are we in? December? We're solid there on that front. I can eat. I can eat raw oysters.
Speaker 3: Obviously I used to shuck them for work, but but I tend to get them steamed.
Speaker 1: That's just me.
Speaker 2: I'm all about raw oysters, raw clams, all that. I'm fine with that. But I guess I'm asking the question here is do you really want to roll the dice at an event like this, high profile event like this, with something that's easily spoilable.
Speaker 3: Yes, you're gonna roll the dice because you're at a high profile event, as you just said, which means they're going to be high profile meals. These should be the best of the best, best in the oyster. Oh yeah, Instead you're on the toilet, eighty of you mine for headspace.
Speaker 1: Oh god, I've had it. I've had it a couple of times, and it's the worst. Remember where I got I got mine from, well, mine actual I was putting on blistecks.
Speaker 3: Mine was actually mine was actually a gastro intestinal infection from so that. But I have had food poisoning as well, and that was horrible. But this gas d thing. Remember I ordered these little burgers, you know, and I remember the big lady reached out her arm and she goes, oh god, it's hot.
Speaker 1: In here, al a seas out and I ran the red flag right there. Yeah, she goes.
Speaker 3: A seeds out of your burgers are cooking. We're having trouble with the cooler too, And I was like, oh, why did I eat that wilting? There was no pat you know, a kind of little burger sometimes, you know. No, I actually had to go to the doctor. I had to do the you know, the tube.
Speaker 1: M no. I had to do They sampled. Oh, let's move right along, let's do that. Unfortunately, you have to share. And it happened again.
Speaker 2: Situation here, and it's there's a little bit of a swerve here in the employee that was affected and is no longer with us. Would you, I guess you would consider an animal at a zoo part of the job, the yeah, and a zoo keeper. The animal in question would be Molly the elephant, a Sumatran elephant which are critically endangered at a zoo in Bali, Indonesia. Molly is no longer with us. Oh okay, I thought it would be the zoo keeper the dog. What no, I'm calling Molly one of the crew there. Molly tragically was found dead after being swept away by a strong river current. I guess the zoo is in kind of a natural habitats area there that tourists go to, and uh, a handler was moving several of the zoo's elephants from one part of the part to the next and guiding it across this river and uh, well you know what.
Speaker 1: They say about the power of moving water. Yeah, they talk about it all the time of the news. It'll take your car right away. Don't go in it. It's even if it's what this deep like, this is an elephant that was swept away? Well Indo, isn't that where the big tidal wave or what the what is it called? Yeah? The uh, yeah there was. That was tsunami. Yeah, the student with the actress in the tree or whatever, supermodel was stuck in the tree with a broken sternum.
Speaker 2: That was horrible. That big old tsunami what was her name? You know, that was like twenty years ago this week.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Man, if you have not, if you're younger and you haven't seen the footage of the tsunami that went through Indonesia, it is the most that's gonna be one of the scariest. But that is one of the scariest things. Dude, watching that and just thinking, what.
Speaker 1: Are you gonna do?
Speaker 2: The beach is suddenly very very wide. Where's the water going? Yeah, oh, the water is coming back in and we've talked about it. You run and try to find a hill.
Speaker 1: This supermodel I don't know if she got washed into the tree or or somehow shimmeyed up it with their supermodel legs, but that's where they found her. And yes, she had a hold on supermodel and tree.
Speaker 3: Wait, this is gonna be a bad search. Supermodel tsunami tree.
Speaker 1: All right, it was.
Speaker 3: Petra Nemakova is a Czech model, television host, philanthropist who founded the Happy Hearts Fun and her Sternam's Also.
Speaker 1: No, it wasn't hurt. It was somebody really famous. Oh god, yes, hold on.
Speaker 2: No, I mean, pets are probably is, but you know, you just uh are. The text line is about to melt down right there in front.
Speaker 1: Of you, I know. Get ready.
Speaker 2: Okay, we'll circle back to that. Let's uh, let's end on this note here, just in time for the holidays. Any uh, fellow parents who have ever had the pleasure of going to your child's Christmas pageant or concerts, you know how it was?
Speaker 1: Go cute little.
Speaker 2: Kids get dressed up and do their thing and you know, get to show off in front of all the parents and end of the end of the uh, you know, semester before you go into the Christmas break Well, we had one of those going on and his little girl the video that goes with this I do. I put it on our Facebook page. It's also on our legit Taco block. This this is just pure gold. Little girl looks like Shirley Temple if you ask me. She takes the microphone and just starts doing a monologue where she, uh, she's got a lot of self confidence, that's very clear. She starts praising herself as well as her fellow classmates.
Speaker 4: Except I am very proud of myself and all my other.
Speaker 5: Friends inside my class, and my class is very sweet, except one.
Speaker 6: Little she says, I need to tell you. She was about to she was about to drop the dime on the kid's name.
Speaker 1: She didn't get a call him out.
Speaker 6: Then the teacher, realizing what's going on, quickly took the mic back from her.
Speaker 1: Too.
Speaker 3: I gotta see her picture, but I'm searching the models still, and I found out it was that Indonesia. It was she was just this is ironic that we even wormhold into that She was just on with Diane Sawyer a couple of days ago, because I think twenty years, you know, I think it's actually the anniversary.
Speaker 1: That's what I'm saying to the day.
Speaker 3: That's what I heard the twenty years. But it is Petra Nemcova, she recalls, split seconds before the almost died in a two thousand and four tsunami three weeks ago.
Speaker 1: It was ah old Petra. She's got some horse face.
Speaker 4: I'm very proud of myself and all my other friends inside my.
Speaker 5: Class, and my class is really sweet, except one little
Speaker 1: Our rocks