Speaker 1: Hey guys, I get it ads suck. I pay to get rid of ads on YouTube and some of my other favorite podcasts. My four dollars a month tier gets you an ad free listening experience, and for my listeners, it's only used to using Patreon. Let me fig you in on Supercast. In my opinion, Supercast beats Patreon hands down. With Patreon, you got to go to a third party site to listen to content when all of us are already on Apple, Spotify, Podbeam and all these other podcast players to consume our content. With Supercast, you go there, you sign up, and then you link your favorite podcast player, and then you consume my content on your favorite podcast player on a private feed, so you can listen to my member's only content right there on Apples, Spotify, or wherever you consume your other favorite content. But Supercast also operates like Patreon. It is its own social media platform, It has messaging boards, it has video content, and all the features that Patreon offers. Also. The only difference, which is a big difference, is that the audio episodes are synced to your favorite podcast player. So come on over to supercast dot com, more specifically Prometheus Lens dot supercast dot Com and sign up and experience the difference. The disclaimer to the fair season caarens out there, oh d. All guests on the show do not reflect the opinions of the host. The purpose of the show is to have interesting conversations, stretch our minds and growth, not what we want. If you are looking for echo chamber, viewer and listener, discretion is advised.
Speaker 2: Did you talk about extreme?
Speaker 1: What is happening and what is up? Hold out your glass because we're about to feel.
Speaker 3: The join us as we travel and explore the vast unknown. It's a hero's journey with dragons to slay, damsels to save, and innumerable treasures to hoard. Torch is high, you.
Speaker 4: Know, look at it from a different perspective, different perspective.
Speaker 2: Okay, guys, welcome back to Let's Get Freaky podcast. I am very excited because I've got a returning guest tonight. This man is an absolute legend in the podcasting world. I absolutely love him. Welcome back to Let's Get Freaky. Justin Brown, how are you, brother? Thank you for being in man.
Speaker 1: Man, dude, I much to come back more often. I've never been called a legend.
Speaker 2: You are a.
Speaker 1: Legende for my ego.
Speaker 2: I don't believe that. Man, you must have been called a legend.
Speaker 1: No, your first, my first.
Speaker 2: You You've got an awesome show, A Prometheus lens, absolutely brilliant. Can you tell the listeners. I'm sure people listening to Let's Get Freaky have heard of your show before. But if they haven't, if they're not living on this planet, tell us, tell us about your show, man.
Speaker 1: I mean, I appreciate it, brother. And now the the Prometheus lens, I've kind of, you know, coined it. It's the hero's journey, as I say, whether we realize it or not, we are all on this hero's journey and all the great myths is got that common theme. And I was kind of inspired to do the show by Joseph Campbell's you know, a Hero of a Thousand Faces and he talks about the archetypes and uh, basically, we are all, you know, foundlings. Graham Hancock says that we are a species with amnesia. We forgot how special we are. You know that we are, you know, children of God and and all these epics and stories, these foundlings are princes or princesses, and they've forgotten who they are and raised by another family soul journers in a different land, you know, and that's us allegorically, and they get this call to adventure from a wise sage and it's up to them to decline the adventure or to accept it. But you know, if you accept it, you have to go into the unknown. And when you go into the unknown, you have to confront your fear and slayest dragon. You have to usually rescue this damsel, and then you hoard up this treasure and you find this prize of great wealth. You know, the ancient Greeks called it the boon. But your story's not over there. You have to take the prize of great wealth and take it back to humanity and share that with mankind. And that's allegorically the fire of Prometheus. You know, to Christian worldview that that's the story of the salvation of Christ, and you share that with the world and you start someone on their hero's journey. So it's like, you know, that's what it's all about. So I tried to die and look through ancient history, lost civilizations, cryptids, conspiracy theory, all these great and fascinating subjects, and I filter them through a biblical lens. So, yeah, where you keep the hero's journey?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Man, for sure, where do you keep all this knowledge?
Speaker 3: Man?
Speaker 2: Because you've got so much knowledge. I don't think I've got enough fro them.
Speaker 1: Honestly, I was. It was something that I used to get made fun of a lot. I was that kid that could watch a movie or listen to a song and memorize it. And so I loved movies. And when i'd watch a movie, I could about recited word for word, and everybody would make fun of me. I was like, oh, yeah, I'd repeat all the words and lines of a movie and people will be like, oh, justin to if you want to know the line of a movie, or if you don't want to sit down and watch it, He'll recite the whole thing for you.
Speaker 2: Wow. Man, how many talks would you need to watch your film to know it?
Speaker 1: Honestly? Just once or twice and I can everything?
Speaker 2: Bro, That is wild? Is that a lot of photographic memory?
Speaker 1: Yeah? I do? Wow man, Yeah, it's hard for my kids to get away with anything. I'll set this right over here a week ago, and now it's turned to the left. Somebody's touched it. Who's touched it?
Speaker 2: So whatever you've got, I've got the opposite CRS. I'll read it. I'll read a paragraph in the book, and then i'll put the book on, can put it down, and then I'll start reading, and I'll forget where i was, even with a bookmark. I'm like, did I read this already? So man, wow, respects brother.
Speaker 1: They call that CRS down in the South. I can't remember.
Speaker 2: Shit, I've definitely got that. So a lot of what you do comes from a biblical perspective. And I know you're you're fully read for the Bible. How many times you've read the Bible?
Speaker 1: I've only liked front to back. I've only read through it once front to back. Wow, I mean I've read pieces of it, you know, throughout my entire life. So I mean, if you used to take all the books and put them together, I mean I've probably read through the whole thing, you know, three to five times. Maybe, Yes, that's a lot though.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and with a photographic memory that must come in andy with the Bible.
Speaker 1: That's what it does. But I'm been a guy that can recite the exact passages though, you know, I'm kind of like the generalist guy. So it's like you know I can tell you this, this and this this happened, but far as like you know those guys that can say John chapter two, verse one, do you know? No, I can't do that. You know I can get you, but a general location.
Speaker 2: That's impressive. Man, I've got I don't know if I've ever shown this on the show before. I've got my Bible here. I've had this since i was given this when I was first born, so I've always had this. I am a Christian. The thing is, am I've never read the Bible. I'll be honest. I know a lot of the stories I've I've attempted to and I will hopefully one day get through the whole book, something I want to do now. But so I I don't know. I feel like I don't know enough sometimes to have conversations when it comes to the biblical side of things, you know, when I'm meeting someone like you that knows back to the front.
Speaker 1: You know, Man, I'm always learning. It's like I can read it and I'm constantly finding new stuff. That's it, truly is It's a living book.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: I can read something and think I know it so well, and then one day I'm reading through it and I see something and I'm like, dude, where was that? I never remember reading that. Yeah, you're always getting revelations and stuff.
Speaker 2: Man, it's like sometimes you need that message. Yeah, yeah, man, because I've had that book since since I was born, but I recently couldn't find it and I was having quite a bad day. I can't remember. I was stressed about work or whatever it was, and that just popped up and I was like, that's a sign. It's got me, you know, and did to cheer me up, you know, and I did you know what am I worried about? You know, you had one of their moments and that's cool.
Speaker 1: You should try audio book, you know, Uh, just listen to it while you at work or yeah yeah, on a walk or run, and you might be a better listener.
Speaker 2: I think so. I mean, because you look at the Bible, the stories in the Bible, they're better than most films. You know that could make an incredible series out of the Bible, you know, the ring style, So there's so much in that man. So tonight I think where we're going to talk Bigfoot, but from a biblical perspective, which is your book, The Epic of Azu did I say that correct?
Speaker 4: With all of the recent changes in the political and financial markets, there has never been a better time than right now to invest in silver and gold. When governments simply print billions of dollars in paper money in hopes of solving financial shortfalls, you know that it is time to buy and hold assets of true and lasting value. Free information is available to you right now by calling eight eight eight seven four seven three three zero nine. Whether you are a new investor or you're interested in preserving the value of your retirement account, we make it easy for you to make smart decisions for your financial future. The specialists at Cornerstone are here to serve you, work to satisfy your retirement goals and communicate with respect. Call us right now at eight eight eight seven four seven three three zero nine.
Speaker 2: That's eight eight eight.
Speaker 4: Seven four seven three three zero nine, or visit us online at Cornerstone Asset Metals dot com. That's Cornerstone Asset Metals dot com.
Speaker 1: I highly encourage you thanks from your four one k, twenty thirty percent of it and invest the hard, tangible assets that you can hold in your hand that will only increase in value. And be sure to click the link below and when you go and you go sign up, tell them at dot brown from Prometheus Linz. Since you see you, guys, Esau.
Speaker 2: Esau, man, I sent it wrong. The Epic of Esau, which is your new book, which she's absolutely awesome. I haven't got it yet, but I will do. I'm going to get it and tell the listeners how you came up with a book. And is that the first book you've written.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's the first one I've ever written. Man, I never thought that that would would be something that I was accomplished in my lifetime, that's for sure.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: When I tell people, uh some of my backstory and and things like that, uh, it blows their mind. Uh because I mean it is it is a testimony of God in itself.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: I was a wild child's son. I was definitely the embodiment of the of the prodigal son.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 1: It was sex, drugs, rock and roll, in and out of jail. I was an Esau and Uh, I mean I grew up in church, you know. I mean I had the good firm foundation and all that, but I just I went into full rebellion and never was the uh type to be studious and want to read and all that kind of stuff. Now, I always had a fascination with history, you know. I mean I if I was at home or something and happened to catch a good documentary on History Channel, I'd always watch it. And in school I'd pay attention a little bit in history class. But far as reading on my own and all that, I never I had adhd. It's like I couldn't sit still long enough to read anything. And so it's like now people see me doing these shows and these deep dive researches and talking about all this stuff and reading now writing books. They're like, nah, I just don't see that. But it was like a flip flip of a switch back in twenty twelve. It's just like you you got to find I guess you know what you're what you're passionate about, man, And once you do, it's just, uh, just I don't know how to describe it. It is it's just a flipping of a switch in yours. You know, lit on fire?
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's special, man. Yeah. Did would you say that that saved you? That fire?
Speaker 1: I was. It didn't save me, I was already saved, but it definitely it was. It was me answering the call to my hero's journey, it was like a far as my life. I knew Christ had gotten saved, went off into rebellion, and then I came back to Christ. But I was like sitting on the fence, you know, the unknown and my calling. My adventure was through the woods and into the darkness. But I was sitting on the fence just like, Okay, I'm saved, and I'm pretty comfortable on this fence. I'm just gonna sit right here. And once I responded to the call and started going down this path and researching and finding this stuff that that was me answering the call and starting my hero's journey. And it's been, uh, it has It's been an amazing ride. Because no one knows the desires of your heart. Man. But like when you for me reading and finding all this stuff and finding all this connective tissue, you know, it's no longer blind faith because growing up, it's like you're told all this stuff and you just it's kind of beating in your head at a young age and you're like, okay, yeah, I know, you know Christ died for my sins. I know that he died resurrected on the third day. I know, you know he done miracles, and I know the story of Joseph and the Code of Many Colors, you know, just all this stuff. It's just you've been told so much you just accepted at face value, and it's kind of lost. It's zeal because you've heard it so many times. And there's so many people, including myself, that just accepted on blind faith, and it's just you know, you can't defend it, and it's just it's faith. But it doesn't have to be that way. It's something that you have faith in, but it's if you go looking, man, it's something that you can see, you can feel, you can taste, you can touch, and when you do, it just solidifies your faith. It strengthens your faith. It excites you and invigorates you, and it draws you closer to God. And then at the same time, it's basically like the sharpening of your sword. So not only does it offer you to make you feel good and make you feel closer to God, at the same time, you are sharpening your weapon to defend yourself and to fight, you know, in this spiritual army, because you see so many atheists and non believers that brutally attack the faith, and you bet your sweet ass they're sitting at home sharpening their sword because they want to destroy you. They want to destroy the faith. And it's the spirits and stuff that's behind them, even if it's unbeknownst to them. They're reading the literature to try to disprove your faith and make you look silly and stupid. They're reading the science and all this stuff. And then that way, when they come in front of somebody that's a Christian and has just been leaning in on the pastor's word and blind faith their whole life, they can destroy them and make them look just silly. And then you know, when they encounter somebody like me that can defend their faith, stand their ground and show them historically with archaeology, with science, with the word of God, that what I believe is not blind faith, it's real. Not only do I defend the faith and make the faith look good and hold my ground, at the same time, I may actually change someone's heart, you know what I mean. So you're battling for souls of the kingdom, So that that's something that I think that really needs to happen and take place, And that's something that's been really neglected. We have forty you know, anywhere from thirty to sixty year old people that's been Christians their whole life, Good well meaning, good hearted Christians that go to church every time the door is open. Good people. But they are still theological. Theologically, they're still infants, and they're still on the milk, and they it's time to turn the page. You know, Jesus and the story of Salvation, all that stuff is important. I mean, it's the foundation stone. But you know, there's so much more to this faith in this book. Then Jesus loves you. You are saved, you're forgived and forgiven, and you are loved, you know, So it's time to spit the bottle out and get you a knife and a fork and start cutting into some rear by steak Man.
Speaker 2: Yeah, for sure. We're definitely in a spiritual battle at the moment. I feel like you said, and I don't know what it is about Christianity, but a lot of people, especially what I see in the UK as well, people can say what they want about Christianity. They can mock it, you know, they can talk bad of it and disrespect the people that follow it. And there seems to be a level of acceptance a part obviously not for Christians, but it's like it's an okay thing to do, like you see it on TV shows. You know, a lot of people know that I'm a Christian, but I'll get people say, oh, those are Christians, you know, and I'm like, yea, that's me. Man. You know, I believe in God, you know, I believe in Jesus. And I don't know why, especially I feel like it's maybe worse in the UK. I don't know, I don't. I feel like in America a lot more people, a lot more proud of their religion and stuff, and we'll talk out about it a lot more than in the UK. But that definitely feels like a spiritual attack.
Speaker 1: It is, and it's the spirit behind it too, because I've even said it. You can talk about Mohammed, you can talk about Buddhah, whatever, any religion you want to out in public on YouTube, whatever, and nobody ever really has the issue. But it's like without fail you mentioned Jesus Christ. Oh man. Yeah, people get offended, they get mad, they get angry, they want fight that try to shut you down and cancel you, and it's just something about that name that stirs up these demonic spirits and people and just brings the demons out in them many. I mean, what else can you attribute it to? You know, all the other gods people are okay with them talking about it, and they're cool with it's just Christianity and Jesus that that's always the issue. And I'll never forget. I can't remember this guy's name, but it's like this famous YouTube reel that's going around and even on Instagram and TikTok. But it was like the seventies because the dude had a big o afro and had the striped shirt and stuff, so you could tell that it was the style of like the seventies. But he was given like his testimony, and he said that, you know, he said, I grew up in a Christian home, he said, but I wanted to find what faith that was right for me. I didn't want to just follow the faith of my parents and the people around me, he said, so studied everything, he said. I wanted to leave no stone unturned, he said. But I went to Christianity last, he said, because that's the one I grew up in and I was familiar with, he said, so I read all the rig Vedas and the Hindu texts, he said. Then I went to the Koran, you know, he said, I went, you know, he said. I read them all, he said, and one common theme that I noticed, he said, was every single religion, he said, acknowledges Jesus, he said. Now, he said, they might not say that he was the son of God, or he was the you know, God in the flesh, he said, but every single one acknowledges him that either he was an enlightened being, an ascended master, a prophet, or a seer, whatever, he said, but they all acknowledge him as you know, supernatural and significant and powerful. He said. So all the all the religions, he said, point to Jesus, he said. So. Then when I went to Christianity, he said, and I got He said, I read the whole Bible, he said. He said, so then he said, I converted to Christianity. He said, why, He said, because all the religions of the world told me to, He said, every single religion pointed to Jesus, he said, But Jesus points to himself, he said. Jesus said, I am the Way, I am the Truth, I am the Life and no man comes them to the Father except through me. Yeah, And I was like, yeah, man, that's pretty straightforward.
Speaker 2: Yeah, for sure, for sure, because you were saying, I know, especially here in the UK, and I don't think you should disrespect anyone's religion or anything like that. But if you do disrespect Muslims or any other religion, if you like you are the worst person in the world, like here in the UK, you are. You can't say that, which is fine, you shouldn't really say about anyone. But if you say something towards Christianity, yeah, you're right. Yeah, it's a joke, and it's like an accepted joke. I don't know if that's the same in the US. I don't know if that happens there as well as much. But it's quite it's quite sad to see really, to be honest, but I think that's sort of that's why it's so special and that's why it's attacked. I would say, yeah, man, I find it difficult to talk about this sort of stuff, to be honest, I don't always do it, un let's get freaky. And I don't know if it's because of the British culture. We don't really talk about religion and stuff that much. But it's something I need to start doing a bit more and looking into it a bit more as well, like yourself.
Speaker 1: But me, the one thing, you know, I know people have their different faith beliefs and stuff, but one thing I've always struggled with is how someone can believe in nothing? Yeah, oh God? Because it's like even me as a child. I remember I was five six years old, you know, talking to my grandmother one time, and I was just like, how can anybody not believe in a god? Grandma? I was like, you look around at the trees, the grass, How the sun comes up every morning, the oxygen we breathe, the trees give us the oxygen and we exhale the carbon monoxide that feeds them. It's a perfect system. How you know, how can you not believe in a creator that made this perfect system? And even with the science you look into the science, you know, they talk about evolution, which is a joke. I mean that's a faith anyway, and takes more faith to believe that everything comes from nothing than something created. And I don't care what you say. That takes more faith.
Speaker 3: But.
Speaker 1: That just the astronomical odds, you know, mathematicians have done the math the astronomical odds for just one cell, you know, and a living creature has you know, go billions. I don't even know if that's a number, but you know what I'm getting at billions of cells. So just for one single cell, the astronomical odds are like, you know, one hundred to the tenth power. I mean, that's a mathematical impossibility. So but even if you give it that, if you just give it that as a free beat, okay, we'll just give you that. Okay, This one cell come from nothing. That one cell relies on other cells and systems outside of itself to sustain itself. So even if it beats these astronomical you know, odds to come into existence, it's gonna die because the other systems outside of it that it relies on is not there, so it's gonna die. So everything is a perfect symbiotic system. It's systems within systems within systems, you know, Like I talked about the carbon monoxide you exhale feeds the trees, and the trees breathe off the oxygen that we take in to live. The insects, the pollination of the birds and the seeds everything. If one thing on this earth as we have it today was not here, life as we know it would not be sustainable. It's a system within a system within a system. So that shows you everything had to come into existence simultaneously. Yeah, yeah, because everything relies on the other. So I mean that alone is like to me, it's like, how can anybody not believe in a creator? You know, yeah, let's throw away you know, the name of the God, the faith or you know, all that, you know stuff, it's just a creator.
Speaker 2: Mm hmmm.
Speaker 1: I just see how atheists can be in seuch denial.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, the chance is that all this is just through chance and it's just you know, we're miraculously here. Idea That blows my mind. There's no way, you know, There's no way. And I don't know if anyone truly truly believes that. I don't know. I don't know how you could. I guess some people do. And uh but yeah, man, they may. Even with the paranormal and the supernatural. You know, we all have these experiences that are you know, they're there. There's something else, man, there's something else going on around us. We're a lot more spiritual and you know all of us. It's very interesting. Man, You're blame my mind.
Speaker 1: Brother.
Speaker 2: So let's get into the Bigfoot in the book, because obviously Bigfoot is a subject I'm fascinated with. I'm I'm not too sure what these things are like most people. You know, you got the WU camp, You've got the flesh and blood camp. You're going through the biblical road. What do you think let's start the beginning for you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, thirty thousand foot view of this. My theory that I cover in the book encompasses all that and ties it all together with a pretty red bow in my opinion, because you have the physical, you have the spiritual, you have the Biblical, you have the historical, and then you also have the Wu. So I talk about the wild man in the book. I lay out all the traditions of the wild man to start off in the first few chapters. So I go to all the different you know, contin of the world and talk about all their Bigfoot stories, Bigfoot legends, and the names and all that. And from Europe to China, China they called it the urine. You know, in your neck of the woods, they called it the wild man or the wood wofs Bigfoot over here. That term, you know, came much later out in California and the Native Americans all the different names that they had for it. And then I kind of go into the science, and the science even has terms for it, and a lot of people when they hear bigfoot, they don't even they just laugh and scoff and don't even look any further, you know, they just like, oh, that's nonsense, you know, don't even look. But there's there's scientific stuff that that ties into this. So there are people like East sau Is described in the Bible Genesis twenty five. Twenty five says the first one come out red, covered in hair from head to toe, like a Harry Cloak, and that was Esau. So with our modern vernacular, I mean, if you just let the text say what it says, and we took those descriptors, and we've seen somebody as that is described without fail. If we're being honest with ourselves, we would say, oh my god, I seen a sasquatch. I seen a bigfoot. So there are documented historically, I mean not in legends or lord, these are historically documented and painted and photographed people in history and science has termed these people with a you know, a defect called hypertrixosis, and these people are born covered in hair from head to toe. And they've also found that built into our DNA that everyone, without exception, when you are in the womb, you are covered in hair from head to toe, all of us, some more fine than others. But it's called Lugano hair. And at a certain point in the third trimester, your DNA tells your body to shed that hair, and it's to keep you warm in the womb. It's a defense mechanism. And your DNA or your genetic coating tells you to shed that hair before you're born. So the people that are born with hypertrixosis, they theorize that it is a malfunction in the DNA coating and they did not tell them to shed the hair. Well, they've also found that, you know how your body is built to survive. And you know, those of us that got a little bit extra fat around our belly, that's a blessing, anna curse if that situation, Yeah, wherever in situation that we are, you know, stranded out in the middle of the woods, plane crash, you know whatever, and we don't have food, we can live off of that fat our body will break that down, metabolize it, and we can live off of that for a while. But it also serves as an insulation layer. It keeps you warm in cold weather. So they've discovered that people out in the wilderness that go into anorexia when they're mal nourished and they don't get enough food and their body goes into starvation mode. And you combine that with cold weather conditions, that DNA coating that you had that told your body to grow this hair in the womb, turns back on and you regrow all this hair all over your body, this lagona hair. And this is why you hear stories about these feral people because they've been out in the wilderness so long. They're male nourished, and this happens. This DNA thing triggers and they regrow this hair and they look at these hairy ape people. And you see this. Even in the animal kingdom. You can take a domesticated pig, turn it loose into the wild, and after a certain time they will grow thick fur all over their body like a boar, and even grow tusks like a wild boar.
Speaker 2: And that's quite a quick process as well. That happens.
Speaker 1: Yes, So this is something scientifically documented. And when you get into Europe you know all their wild man stories. You know, there's a lot of common themes to them. They raided towns at night. They're stealing animals and livestock and grain and food. They're abducting women and raping women, and all the things they're doing sounds like raiders. And you have to put yourself in the mindset of the ancient people. It was all about survival. The communities got together, everyone had a job, and everyone pitched together for the survival of the community. So, if you were born with a defect, whether it's a handicap, mental illness, whatever, you were a drag on the community. You were taking to the woods to fend for yourself. If you were a liar, a thief, a cheat, any of these things, you were excommunicated and cast into the wilderness to fend for yourself. Think of Robin Hood and his band to marry men. Okay, so, and think of that mindset of these people that if they did have a child that was born with this hypertrixosis, this is a demon child, they'd either kill it or take it out into the woods for the beasts of the field to tear apart. And the first thing to come to my mind was that hit series Lord or not Lord of the Rings, but the Game of Thrones. The Wildlings, right, Yeah, they took the babies out into the willderness, dropped them off, and these harry wildling people, you know, would would get them and they feed them to the wildlings. So would the ancient people be any different than the people today. Think of the homeless people. All the homeless people today, they get together and form communities because there's survival and power in numbers. So all these people that were excommunicated, kicked out into the wilderness defend for themselves. They got together for survival. They were out into the wilderness, they were malnourished, they were cold. Would it be out of the question to say that if they wasn't born with hypertrixosis. But they formed this feral hair generation of lagona hair. So these were the people raiding the towns and stealing the food, raping the women and all these things. And here's where you get all your woodwast legends from and your bigfoot legends. And at the same time these people would be breeding with each other reproducing and even stronger, more dominant, more hairy p ball and the harry wildling babies that were born and tossed into the woods, maybe if you were found by them and took in and raised as their own. So that that's a you know, another I'm not saying that's a one size fits all solution, but I think that's maybe a piece to this puzzle.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Interesting, Yeah, and so that's just one piece of it. But then when you look at some of the historical figures that are documented, one is Luis Gomez. He I can't remember the king's name now, but it was a he was a king of France. Someone purchased this Gomez guy as a gift for this king, as like an entertainment thing, a toy for his court. And that was the thing. Man, if you were fortunate enough to not be murdered, if you were born with this condition, you were put into a circus side show as a freak attraction. And here's where you get all your stories and posters about the bearded lady, the wolf man and all this stuff. That was these people born with this condition. So if you were fortunate enough to not be murdered or killed, you were put in a circus side show, or you were sold to a rich or rich person or a powerful king for their entertainment. And this is what happened with this Gomez guy. But luckily for him, he was a small boy. He was like ten to thirteen years old when this happened. The king fell in love with this little boy, raised him like he was his son. So the paintings that we have of this guy, he was dressed as a nobleman. It was said that he was sent to the finest schools in France and he got all the well you called the training to be a lawyer and he would become a lord. And then when this king died, in his will he left him land, He left him a castle and a state, and he arranged him a marriage because he knew that, you know, he wouldn't be able to get a woman on his own, basically, so he made an arranged marriage for him with this woman named Catherine, and that way he could have a normal life. And he got with this woman, Catherine, and ended up having four children with her, and I know there was two, but there might have been three, but two or three ended up getting his condition, and two of them that I'm one hundred percent positive of were little girls, two of his little girls covered and hare From had to toe like he was. And historians theerize that this is the foundation where Disney drew their inspiration for beauty and the beast interest based off this historical character.
Speaker 2: That was sat in France as well, wasn't it Yeah?
Speaker 1: Interesting? Yeah, that was another little venue that I took. But then I went to the Bible and exposed the wild men of the Bible, because there's more than just one. There's there's a few, and it's kind of hidden like in the h extra biblical books in some of the Hebrew languages. One that's really common that most people think of is nebucan Azra the second. Nebucan az A the second was cursed by God. It says that he was driven mad for seven years and that he was cursed to wander the wilderness like a beast of the field, and said that his hair grew long as eagles feathers, and that his nails grew long, and that he ate the grass of the field like an ox. So you have this literal transformation of this, you know, hairy beast of a man like a bigfoot type character, this wild man, and after seven years he becomes normal again and returns and picks up right where he left off and rules the kingdom. And I talk about it because when I was studying, I was like this. You know, a lot of people want to say, all this was a made up story. But the Babylonians were excellent record keepers, Okay, they kept up with everything. And when Nebuknezzar's father died, he was out on campaign, he was warring. When he heard that his father died, he stopped right in the middle of war to rush home before his brother anyone else userved him and took the throne. So that shows you the power struggle there. So once he went back home, got the throne, he went back on campaign and went back to warring again. So a lot of historians say, well, this, you know, can't be real, because if he would have went mad for seven years, someone would have usurped him, someone would have took over the throne, and they wouldn't have just you know, stepped back down after seven years. When he showed back up, there would have been a war and we'd have had, you know, records of it. Well, when they got to dig and the records. Uh. And I can't remember the date off my head, but I have it in the book. But uh, all of a sudden, the records uh, and all that the keeping of all the records just stops dead. And there's a seven year exact gap and it's and it's right around the time of the Babylonian exile and when Daniel was said to have been in the captivity with Nebukanezer. And then after after seven years, the record keeping just kicks brought back up again. Wow, man, And it kind of fits perfectly in that timeline.
Speaker 2: Yeah, wow, that's interesting mine. Well, you were you the first person to connect this to a lot of the big Foot.
Speaker 1: As far as I know. Oh, I mean I've heard people theorize, you know, oh maybe he saw was a big foot, you know, But it's just like it's one of those little blanket term statements people make and then walk away from. I think I'm the only one that sit down and put pen to paper and went down all these rabbit trails.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's when that photographic memory comes in handy man.
Speaker 1: And the extra biblical books show that came his marking and his cursing. Was that he was covered in hair from head to toe. Interesting, and when you get into the rabbi's writings and the midrashes and the targums and stuff, it says that that's why he was afraid that he was going to be killed, because he looked like this harry beast of a man. And according to the targums Limec. In the Book of Genesis, we here that Limec he just comes home one day distraught and he says, if Kane was cursed time seven, mine will be seventy times seven, because today I killed a man, and in my anger killed a youth. That well, in there it says that in Lomec's old age he was going blind, and that he would have his son tubal Cane assist him in hunting, and he would guide his bow. And it said that on this particular day tuble came seeing what he thought was a beast in the field and pointed his bow of his father, And when they shot and got up on it, Limeck realized that it was his ancestor Kane. Wow, and he become upset and killed his son for the mistake. So there's another wild man in the Bible. And then of course you have Esau. And you know, I told you I try to tile this stuff with a bow and covered all that, So I mean, I kind of just went kind of quickly. But you know, so I went with the science. I went with the Bible. And here's where the WU comes in. But the WU is kind of interlaced with the Bible. Esau, according to the rabbinic writings and the thoughts of the Jews, and Lewis Ginsburg and his writings the legends of the Jews, they all point to Esau. Whether we can argue all day long if it was factual or not, but we cannot argue or dispute that it was the thoughts and belief of the people of the time that Esau was a serpent seed. Those writings say that his guardian angel was semi l that he come out with a serpent's brand or marking at birth, and that when Rebecca walked by a house that worshiped pagan gods, that Esau would stir all these things, and that when he marries and takes wives, he takes three wives. Well, thanks to people like Gary Wayne in their deep dive research of the genealogies, we find out that two of the wives that he took were Canaanite wives, and they were Horiites and Hebtes, and they were both known giant clans, and one of the father in laws was said to be a chieftain from the land of Mount Sier. When you break down the Hebrew etymology of that word, that word means harry. So here we have this Harry quote unquote man, the sasquatch man marrying into and breeding with Falem giant clans, and one being described already as Harry. You've got a really high likelihood of throwing some strange pups from that union, okay. And out of that union burst the Amalekite race. The Amalekites, when you go into the etymology of that name, means the blood liquors, and they were known to be sorcerers and necromancers. Okay. And according to the Book of Enoch, it says that the Nephilim were neither human, their spirits were neither fully human nor fully angelic. So their spirits have nowhere to rest. That they were would be demons and wander the earth till till the day of judgment, tormenting mankind. So with the people people that talk about all the wu associated with these big foot sightings, how it phases in and out of reality, how they have the mind speak. If these are from the union of Esaul and Nephlum giants, that kind of ties that together pretty good, I think, because if these are you know, have nephl blood intermixed, then their spirits are left to wander. And if these spirits can manifest, would they not manifest in a familiar form as these big, tall, hairy giants that they wear when they walk the earth. And far as the UFO stuff that's involved, I believe that these UFOs in this spacecraft and stuff is just basically angelic or demonic or fallen angel I should say, uh conveyance. So if these are fallen angels flying around not all, of course, not all, But of course they'd be flying around checking on their offspring or their you know, uh nieces and nephews and checking in on them and passing orders and uh plotting against God's people and creation m you know, I mean, And of course this is these are all theories and conjecture, but I mean they're they're biblically based. It's not like I'm just throwing stuff out of my back pocket to make up that it sounds good like I'm writing a sci fi book. I mean, I'm basing it off.
Speaker 2: Of yeah, you know the old fits.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah.
Speaker 2: How many examples are there in the Bible of of hairy men and bigfoot like creatures.
Speaker 1: The there's several allusions too, but those three are definitely like concrete and specific ones. But I mean, you get references to like the hairy, lion faced men of moab Uh, you get the allusions to satyrs. In the Book of Isaiah, it says the wild men and the satyrs will dance in the wilderness in the desolate cities, while the God's people were in the wilderness in their wanderings. It's out There's where you get all your do not do this, do not do that. You know, you don't get a law, rule, regulation unless that is being done, you know, or broken. You know, Noway's going to tell you don't cross the road if it was impossible to cross the road to begin with. And from the Bible, we know that during their wilderness wanderings that the Amalekites, the blood liquors were there. This was the first tribe that encountered God's people and attacked them and tormented them while they were in the wilderness. So they were having encounters with these people, these hairy giant people, and some of the laws that they were given. If you look at them, I think they're telling What does it say? It says, no longer will you sacrifice to harry goat demons. Like I said, Isaiah talks about the wild men and the satyrs will dance in the wilderness and the desolate cities. It also says, do not seek necromancers and sorcerers and mediums. It says, do not drink the blood, for the life is in the blood. Hell their name means blood liquors, but that's what it says. Don't pass your children through the fires of Molek. So I think, and I theorize in the book that these Amalekites were there in the wilderness. They were the harry goat demons, the satyrs, the wild men that Isaiah talks about dancing in the wilderness. They were passing children through the fire, They were drinking blood, They were doing necromancy and sorcery, and God's people were making sacrifices to them, and they were imitating them. And God stepped in it's like no, no, no, no, you can't be doing this. And then they finally go to battle, and they go to war, and here's where you get that famous story where Moses has to hold that super natural rod, the one that he threw down. It turned into a snake and ate the pharaoh's magicians' snakes and divided the Red Sea and caused all the plagues, split the Rocket mount horror of all these things that this rod did. He has to hold this rod over his head on the mountaintop while they're fighting down in the valley below. And it says only while he held the rod up were they able to prevail over this giant clan of harry Goat demons. And it says that when he would tire, he he would lower the rod, and then the Amalekites would start winning again, and that Joshua and Caleb had to get his arms and physically help him hold his arms up so they could defeat the Amalekites that day. So I said in the book, I think there was a whole supernatural war going on that's beneath the pages of that story, that while Moses was on one mountain holding that rod up, doing his thing. On the other side of the valley, on another mountain was the high priest or high priestess of the Amalekites, their sorcerer, and they were doing battle. It was a whole Lord of the Rings ganned Off the Gray versus the the other guy. I can't remember his name now, but.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, wow. I mean it's literally like Game of Thrones, yeah, but better.
Speaker 1: For real. But that's what it was based off of. Yeah, that's why I tell people all the time. I'm like, if you think Game of Thrones was cool, that's what the whole Bible is. That's the whole meta narrative. Because you have Deuteronomy thirty two, because you know, what is it that you have the one throne right that ruled all the realms, but you had all these other realms, and then they all these other realms are plotting to try to take over the iron throne. Well, in the Bible, you have a divine council, and a lot of Christians recoil when you talk about other gods. But God caused them gods. What the hell are you supposed to call them? He says, you know, I am a jealous god. You will have no other gods before me. You know who's amongst who's like you, amongst the gods. You know, amongst the gods, he holds judgment, you know, in the divine council. So yeah, they're lower case gee gods. They're created beings. There is one creator God. But when you get to Deuteronomy thirty two, that's the retailing of the Tower of Bible. A lot of people just get hung up on the dividing of the tongues. But when you get to Deuteronomy thirty two, verse eight, that's a retailing of that story in more detail, and there it says not only was the tongues divided, it says the nation, the peoples were divided amongst the sons of God, the Benaha Elohim. And every time the Hebrew word is used as talking about divine beings. So these people kept chasing after these other gods and serving these other gods. So God finally said, okay, you want to chase after these other gods. I want to rule over you. I'm going to give you what you want, but you're not gonna like it. But I'm implementing myself, my fail safe plan. Jacob Israel is my allotted portion. And then here's where he calls out Abraham right after this event, and was he tell Abraham, He says, through your name all nations shall be blessed because that's where the Messiah is going to come. And these sons of God rebelled, and that explains then they're ruling the nations today. And that's why you have so much evil and wickedness in the world today because they are still ruling over the nations. And Psalms eighty two tells you that is uh the prophecy and condemnation given to those sons of God there because it says, how long will you rule unjustly and show partiality to the wicked? And the people want to say, oh, they're talking about earthly kings, you know, they're talking about the kings and queens of the earth that are you know, not ruling, you know, righteously. Well, then how do you explain the next verse because it says you desire to live the eternal life, but you shall die and fall like any prince. If he's talking to humans, that's the biggest dum moment in the world. No, he's talking to divine, heavenly beings. Yeah, you're gonna die. You think you think that's you. You know you're immortal and you're going to live forever, and uh uh you're going down, daddy, You're going down.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Man, I said at the start, your knowledge was incredible, and it really is. Man, It's unbelievable.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 1: So yeah, it's a whole Game of Thrones and they're fighting amongst each other for the for this this this realm and the people in it.
Speaker 2: Mm hmmm. It would be great to see like a Game of Thrones size production on the Bible one day.
Speaker 1: Yeah, would would you like to see that? That would be incredible to see it.
Speaker 2: I need to do. I'm surprised something like that's not been done, to be honest.
Speaker 1: Yeah, from a supernatural Leans too, Yes, yeah, mine counselor of you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, man, I mean we had Noah Russell crows Noah that that was quite cool. I mean, I know it's only a film, free how long film, but we'd like to see.
Speaker 1: The Stone giants helping build the arc and them getting redemption I wouldn't cool with. But there were some good things in there. Because one of the topics in this book that I haven't touched yet because I know we just stick it to the bigfoot stuff, but is the supernatural garments from the Garden of God because in this story, Nimrod the Mighty Hunter, because Esau is also known as the Mighty Hunter. These two mighty hunters kind of like the last you know, the Highlander. You know, there can only be one, these two clash, and it's basically paints like a beauty in the Beast's kind of scene, like gased on the mighty Hunter hunting this beast, and he's hunting Esau like this, like like he's a beast, and he goes after him with three giants. And it says that this isn't the Book of Jashure, that Esau cuts off the head of Nimrod and then kills two giant ants, and it says he takes the time to steal Nimrod's garments, to which he was able to rule over all the nations, and he takes them back home and hides them, and then he goes into his brother's tent. And here's where we get the famous story of the trading of the birthright that to me never made any sense. But when I found this Book of Jashure, it filled in all the gaps because the Book of Genesis just, you know, you get the birth of Esau, it fast forwards to an adult and it just says that Esau, this mighty hunter, comes in from the field exhausted one day and his little brother's making some red stew and he asks for some, and Jacob says, yeah, I'll give you some, but you're gonna trade me the birthright. You're going to give me all of your inheritance. And he just says, ah, yeah, sure, what use is a birthright to me when I'm dead? Take it? And he trades his birthright for a crumby bowl of red stew and leaps and I'm like, that makes absolutely no sense. But when you tie this book of jashure, like I said, he kills three giants, he kills the king, he's on the run, takes the garments, hides him in his house, and then he goes to his brother's tent, and so he probably sustains some life threatening injuries from this encounter of fighting the kingdom Rod and two other giants. He's on the run because he just killed the king, and he's basically telling his brother, you know, hide me, bandage me up, sew me up, help me, stop bleeding, help me. And Jacob's like, yeah, I'll help you, but you're gonna trade me the birthright. And that's why he was that's why he made that comic. That comic makes sense. Now, what use is a birthright to me? When I'm dead?
Speaker 2: Take it?
Speaker 1: And then Jacob you kind of see the urgency in his voice in the Book of Genesis now, because Jacob doesn't just say, oh, yeah, trade me the birthright. Cool. No, he says, trade me your birthright, and he's like, yeah, what use is birth right me when I'm dead? Take it? No promise me, no, no, no, promise me now that you will do this thing. And he's like, yeah, sure, whatever, take it. And it turns out through the Book of Jasher that this these garments are the supernatural garments from the Garden of God that was given to Adam and Eve when they were exiled, and this was the birthright that was passed down to the eldest son through the Chosen lineage, and that Ham in his going out steals them and gives them to cush and Cushion ends up giving them to Nemrod. And I bring that up because you had mentioned that movie Noah, you see those garments in that movie, because the movie starts off shows Adam and Eve glowing light beings in the garden. This serpent slithers up and he opens his mouth and he sheds his skin and leaves his skin laying there, and it's this golden, glowing, shimmering skin. Adam walks straight over and he picks it up. You know, this is the sign and symbol of kingship, of dominion and priesthood. And in the movie Ogg ends up with it. But by the end of the movie, Noah has it and he twists he remember, he's twisting it around his arm, and what does he say. He says, this is the birthright given to Adam, and we are commanded to be fruitful and multiply, and now I passed this blessing to you. And he touches those two newborn babies with that glowing snake skin. And according to Ezekiel twenty eight, you know, describing Satan, it says, you know you were perfect when you were created until iniquity was found in you. And it says every precious stone was your covering, and it says, sorry, it's topaz barrel onyx jasper ONYX. It lists all these stones and it says, and they were set in gold, and you know, it describes this really ornate, beautiful, you know garment. And if you according to what text you're reading, the Masoretic texts lists nine stones, but the septuagen lists twelve. This is a carbon copy, exact mirror image of the priestly e fod that the high priests wore entering the Tabernacle. And then later in that same chapter talking about Satan, it says, not only does it paint him in a priestly role wearing this priestly garment, it says, you profaned your sanctuaries and you were cast from the mountain of God as a profane thing. That is the garment from the garden of God. So when Satan was cast out, his priestly garments was ripped off of him, his position was taken from him, and it was given to Adam to mankind, and Adam was the first king and priest of creation. That alone would explain why Satan hates you. Yeah, but all that stuff's in the book.
Speaker 2: Man, Yeah, I need to I'm getting this book, that is for sure. One man, I've got to go back to the big foot. You're you're fought some bigfoot? Now do you think these creatures are out there now? Still?
Speaker 1: I don't know, Man's it's possibility. I talked about it in the book too, the panda. You know, pandas are not smart creatures. But pandas were just discovered in like the last one hundred years. But they were written about in legends and talked about for thousands of years, and people always said the same thing, like we talk about bigfoots, they're not real. It's a legend. If they were real, we would have found them by now, and it took them thousands of years for they finally found one. So if a dumb panda can avoid being seen and captured for thousands and thousands of years, and it's a dumb creature, if we have a humanoid creature with human intelligence, the ultimate hunter, I don't think it's too far fetched to think that it could avoid being seen this long.
Speaker 2: Yeah, und percent.
Speaker 1: And according to the legends and stuff, they're they're cave dwellers and we don't know, we don't know nothing about the cave systems.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we can only get so far in Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, who knows even that that giant of candor horror that everybody talks about.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, the redheaded giant.
Speaker 1: About here, that might be what we're talking about.
Speaker 2: Interesting man, and what you were saying at the start as well, that would that would explain one of these things want to stay away from people, you know, because they would have had embedded in their DNA, bad, bad things happening to do with people. They'd want to be away from people. So interesting, man, very interesting. You blow my knight and my mind. You blow my mind tonight. Brother. There's a lot of information to take into I don't know how. I don't know how you do it, man, I don't know how you do it. How long did it take you to come up with with with this? And is the fury still growing?
Speaker 1: It was still growing. It took me two years to get you know this, It's like two hundred and fifty something pages. It's fifteen chapters, and honestly, we just scratched the surface. There's chapters, whole chapters on stuff I just didn't even talk about. But it took two years to get that, and honestly, I was still finding stuff and I just had to tell myself, I'm like, dude, you've been working on this two years. That just put a put a lid on it and send it out.
Speaker 2: Yeah, all right, it's awesome and it's out there now for people to buy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, people get on Amazon. Amazon. It's an ebook for ten bucks or paperback for twenty awesome.
Speaker 2: Man, well I'm going to be getting it, that's for sure. And I will put the links in the show description so people can go right now and get it right now because super interesting. Man, I need to You've given us a lot of information tonight. I'm going to need to listen to this as well. So I'm sure there's some things I missed and I'm sure I'm going to have more questions. Ah, I needed to ask that, But man, you blame my mind. Man, your your your knowledge is unbelievable.
Speaker 1: I believe it. Man, I appreciate it's just a you know, like I said earlier, nobody knows down heart's own joy. You find something you love and you're passionate about, man, you just you run with it. So it's like it's it's great when you find other people that share your passion because you don't look so crazy anymore.
Speaker 2: It's infectious. It's infectious when you see something with that passion as well. So you're doing a fantastic job.
Speaker 3: Brother.
Speaker 2: Can you tell the listeners where they can find you?
Speaker 1: Yeah, man, I think I've enjoyed it that I enjoy every time we get together, Tommy.
Speaker 2: Think I always learn a lot as well, like a lot.
Speaker 1: Yeah, guys, if you enjoy this type of stuff. Man, I'm pumping stuff out every week. I put out at least two or three shows every week. Uh, and I got two podcasts, so I'm a glutton for punishment. But I got the dig Bible podcast that's like a Bible study with friends, and the Prometheus Lens podcast that's my solo project. Anywhere you can consume content, Spotify, Apple, YouTube podbeing any of those places. You just search up the name of the show, you'll be able to find it. The website is a Prometheus Lens podcast dot com. I have a paid subscription to if you want more access, early access, commercial, free access to stuff. Trying to think all the social media's, just search me up. I'm on all the social media's. I put out you know, two to three reels almost daily, and the book is on Amazon. Yep. That's it.
Speaker 2: Awesome stuff, brother, Well you are a legend and keep up the great work. Man. I love what you're doing you. I love you, brother. I will put all your links in the show description so people can go right now and find you. Man. Thank you so much. Come back, come back. I need more more information, so I need you back very soon. Man. I'd love to have you back on soon.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, man, we'll deep do have some more.
Speaker 2: Let's go. Let's go, guys. If you've enjoyed this episode, make sure you share it where you can. That is a great way to support us, and we'll be back very soon for more freaky conversations. In the meantime, stay safe and keep it freaky. Thank you very much, brother, Damen Hathing ever
Speaker 1: High