Speaker 1: Because Fuck You That's Why is a founding member of the Odd Pods Media Network.
Speaker 2: Hello, and welcome to b F y tw Episode three one one. Because Fuck You That's Why is a panel show inspired podcast. We play silly games and we have a great time doing it. We're gonna do that again. We're gonna do it with you listening, and I hope you have a great time along with us. As per usual, I've got my two uh, every day standard normal party hosts hanging out, jumping in the games, having some fun. The team leaders we're gonna start with. He's a gamer and a storyteller, and he used to be my youngest friend, but now he's Aggie. He's a game.
Speaker 3: Whenever to look at his face, you think he was hearing something different.
Speaker 2: We've got brand new headphones and let's just say it's not exactly the same sound I'm used to.
Speaker 4: Right, it's a little different.
Speaker 2: It's very echoey. It's it's very strange. But it's an adjustment. I'll get used to it.
Speaker 4: We'll figure it out.
Speaker 2: In the meanwhile, it's not it's not an emergency. I can hear just fine.
Speaker 5: There's a vall. I'm a juster on the thing.
Speaker 2: It's okay, maybe that'll help. I'll figure it out. I'll play with it anyway. Yeah, so Augie our question this time, and I have a story to go along with this. Is there a recent failure that you're mildly ashamed of? Oh god, I did not warn him about this question ahead.
Speaker 5: Of time, folks, A recent failure.
Speaker 2: That I really have to remember to be kinder to Augie and give him the question before we get started.
Speaker 5: Yeah, especially something so broad, because I got to narrow this down.
Speaker 2: It doesn't have to be a huge failure. It's just like, okay, like I can't believe I did that.
Speaker 5: Okay, yeah, I've done that.
Speaker 2: I have.
Speaker 4: I have washed out.
Speaker 5: A grinder that definitely had at least a little bit of Keith left in it.
Speaker 2: Oh no.
Speaker 5: And it's like one of those taboo things you don't do as a sowner. And it's not something like like who knows how long that'stuf. It's been there for and it was an accident, so it's not like a huge anything was lost, but it's kind of like you waste something.
Speaker 6: Uh.
Speaker 5: And I've always still I've always been taught to not waste if you can help it.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah, no, I've been the same. My parents were very much like waste not, want not. But no matter how much waste I don't, I still want. So it didn't really work out that way. Yeah no, but I get it. I get it. I completely understand. And his opponent, uh, he is a veteran and a podcaster, and technically a veteran podcaster. It's Stevie. It's Steve joh Same question to you, sir, is, is there is there a failure of yours that has been recent, a recent failure that you are mildly ashamed of. I'm not trying to get in the deep dark.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we're not gonna get into that.
Speaker 2: We're not gonna dark stuff. I'm looking for something light that you screwed up, you feel a little.
Speaker 6: Bat percent And I paid for it instantaneously, like I screwed up, and I paid the price right away, and it was before Augie helped me, like the week prior.
Speaker 4: But I have a couple of cats.
Speaker 6: They're amazing, right, and I'm very like, h what was this babying them like their entire lives, But I like scoop their liter like twice a day and stuff. And one week I just didn't. I mean, I scooped it every day, but I just didn't. I kept it in the collector and stuff, and it's like a scented bag and all that stuff.
Speaker 4: So it's not horrible or whatever, but I have.
Speaker 6: Issues walking downstairs and I usually carry it with the garbage can, like so it doesn't break or anything. And for some reason that to hell. I's like, nah, it's fine, the bag will hold it fine. And I'm hobbling my ass down there and I get it all the way down to the stairs. I'm like, oh, thank god, cool, get it over to the garbage can, and I have to like lift the lid and I'm still holding off like two hands, like oh god, this is heavy. It's like fifteen pounds, you know, and like, yeah, get it like up right now. For some reason, I can't get it up but get the in the top at the same time.
Speaker 4: So as I get it like to where the lid.
Speaker 6: Is, I think it like the lip hit the bag and I pushed it over and a bunch of it just fell over the front of me. It was so fucking gross, Like I was there shaking everything.
Speaker 4: I went right the fun upstairs.
Speaker 6: I mean, I cleaned every I got everything else in there, but went upstairs like fucking clean myself real quick, changed my fucking clothes.
Speaker 4: I'm like, all right, this is disgusting. It was so gross. And then that was the week after. Can you help me carry this down.
Speaker 5: The stas I'm not doing because I'm like, I'm like, I was to go through a trash one day and I happened to see like the aftermath on the front of that fucking ben. I'm like, ah, who did this, like come.
Speaker 7: On it or something?
Speaker 4: I got it.
Speaker 2: All that was funny.
Speaker 4: I thought I got it.
Speaker 2: Whatever.
Speaker 5: Those bags like, there's supposed to be meant for that, but they may come so thin for some, but yeah, I get it.
Speaker 2: And finally I am your host pancils. Aaron Randolf hit it some stones for.
Speaker 5: I swear when we had just.
Speaker 2: You you need to hear that headphones. We'll do that later, but you need to hear that from from what I just.
Speaker 4: Heard, weird.
Speaker 5: I can just turn back up and I'll hear the same incredible.
Speaker 2: Oh man, I wish you would. I wish you listening could.
Speaker 5: Have got a weird bass boost.
Speaker 2: It's got a massive bass boost going on, and his voice is like echoy, so it's in the background kind of. So it's just oh man, it's amazing. Anyway, I really enjoyed that. Okay, I'm your host pants Sarah and uh my my story of failure and shame. I got invited to be on the gate Leapers Resident Evil episode.
Speaker 4: Oh nice? Hell yeah, you love Resident Evil.
Speaker 6: It's like your favorite fucking franchise.
Speaker 4: Yeah, every one of the games.
Speaker 2: Yeah, woah, yeah, Well I kind of I kind of admitted first in the episode that I'm like, as much as I have, as much as I've given of myself to this fandom, I don't really love it that much anymore. Like I haven't like there was a trail of games that were just awful Resident Evil, like six Resident Evil, Operation Raccoon City, that awful multiplayer only one that they did. Yeah, like there's there's there's been a bunch of Resident Evil Survivor all the way back in the original PlayStation. There's been a lot of Resident Evil disappointments for me, and I just kind of came to the realization that I've spent so much fucking money on these on this franchise, and I'm only kind of like a mid link fan of it. I have all of Theoard games.
Speaker 5: All of them because you like five because of the who you played it with, not so much of what it was.
Speaker 4: Five is my.
Speaker 2: Favorite because you can play it co op and and because it's not quick time event awful. In fact, you can now turn the quick time events often in Resident five, which makes the game even better.
Speaker 4: Hell thank god.
Speaker 2: So anyway, I got paired up with Audre because I was considered to be a Resident Evil expert and Audra didn't really know anything about Resident Evil at all, whereas the other team had two middling fans who had played some of the games, had seen some of the movies, blah blah blah, and we were leading right up until the final round, in which the final round was h other famous raccoons in pop culture, which I was absolutely not. I I had looked into zombie movies. I had looked into I had looked into zombie characters like Stubs, the Zombie and I Zombie and all those other things like there were so many other things that I had just like glimpsed into to try and prepare for this. I was not expecting under any circumstances. A A A category based on famous record culture, and I was so fucking helpless. Oudro was like, it's my turn to carry you, and sadly carry me. She attempted to do, but I literally knew the example question, which was rocket raccoon, and nobody else.
Speaker 4: I would have gotten too.
Speaker 2: I was waiting for. I was waiting for Rocky from Rocky and Bowling, but instead he did Rocky Raccoon from the Beatles.
Speaker 4: Song Oh Wow Wow.
Speaker 2: So he obviously couldn't do two Rocky Raccoons, so he elected to skip the other one. But I didn't know that one, and the other team did, so like we wound up losing pretty badly, pretty badly, and I was upset because I couldn't answer a single fucking question. I was like, oh my god, to be honest show where I actually have the knowledge needed to triumph and to get thrown at the final hurdle by something so completely unrelated. I was like, man, I suck, and for like, for like a full day, I was like, oh, man, I can't. I can't get over how bad I was recons I know, but I'm like it was shattering. It was literally shattering. I was like, I'm the expert, That's why they paired me with someone who doesn't know anything about it, okay, and then the expert is thrown on his ass. I mean, to be fair, Audre did get a couple, you know, but I mean the other team just had most of them like we couldn't.
Speaker 4: They probably played the games and ship.
Speaker 2: They just knew more about raccoons than I did. I don't pay attention to the raccoons.
Speaker 4: Funny.
Speaker 6: I love that it came down to raccoons, though. That's fucking amazing.
Speaker 4: Something like some of the ones.
Speaker 2: They said I knew after they said them, Like Sly Cooper from the PlayStation Era. I knew Sly Cooper, but not fast enough to get it. I'm just like, oh man, anyway, that's still chaps my ass. But anyway, let's move on. We're gonna play some games, and hopefully these won't chap either of your asses. We're gonna play three sill games starting with game one. It's worth one episode point and it is called like share block. I've got three news stories here, and all our players have to do is tell me which one I would like, which one I would share, and which one I would block on social media. Whoever gets the correct combination or closest to the correct combination will win and earn one episode point. Now, this episode is titled Beautiful Disaster, so you may see a theme as we play the entire episode. We're gonna start with story number one. Ai has finally begun to kill gorgeous South Korea, and murderer hatched plan using chat GPT. So this is true? I mean, I mean, I don't know why I have the urge to say this is true before talking about so do you like imprison the A a young woman identified only by her last name Kim, has been accused of murders. She's twenty two years old and she poisoned several men, and after she was arrested, the police discovered that she used chat GPT to uh to plan the murders. Now, chat GPT has security structures in place to prevent against this very thing, but she got around them by acting like she was concerned for her own safety and she needed to know what kind of medical dosage to avoid to avoid killing herself.
Speaker 4: Oh my gosh, so.
Speaker 2: Fucking She is apparently absolutely stunningly beautiful, but damnit. And she was given a test by a psychologist and it ranked her as a psychopath, and not just any psychopath. To be ranked as a psychopath, you need to get a twenty five or higher on this test. She got a forty.
Speaker 5: That's beyond psychopath.
Speaker 2: That's that's that's beyond psychopathy.
Speaker 6: We should figure out what test it is.
Speaker 2: I don't know what that would be, but that's pretty high considering the bar is twenty five.
Speaker 4: Yees.
Speaker 2: Her first victim was a test she It was her boyfriend at the time, and she gave him a drink laced with benzo diazepines. You're familiar with Benzos, as they're popularly called, cause a bunch of dangerous side effects such as low blood pressure, confusion, and slowed breathing, and if these effects are severe enough, they can kill a person. Yep. Fortunately for her ex, she didn't give him enough of the drugs to kill him. He survived, and she decided she needed to study her chosen murder weapon a little bit more and that's when she turned to chat deep GPT. After that, she killed two people. Her first murder was in January and she went to a motel with a man in his twenties and left the motel alone. He was discovered dead in the same room the following day. She tried it again in February. A couple of weeks later, she took another young man to a different motel. He also died, and she left alone. Her problem was she did not pay attention to the cameras, as the cameras at both motels caught her going in with the gentleman and coming out alone. So the police quickly caught up to her, but found out that she was literally using chat GPT to plan her murders. Fuck man, the time has come. People have figured out how to use AI to kill. It is a matter of time before AI does it.
Speaker 4: She ranked that high in terms of like scale.
Speaker 5: Yeah, if you rank that high, I'm pretty sure she was fully aware of the cameras. It was probably like just anar.
Speaker 4: Either a bit of narcissism. Yeah, it's probably a bit of narcissm.
Speaker 5: Or potentially she probably thought genuinely that they can't prosecute her because the she could probably shift the blame on chat GPT, but where the laws aren't there yet, so it kind of doesn't work that way yet.
Speaker 4: But you still did it.
Speaker 5: Yeah, she still did it.
Speaker 4: She just used a tool to do it, And it's.
Speaker 2: Not like chat GPT talked her into it.
Speaker 4: No, you could go through it.
Speaker 5: She found a work around, But that that does leave chat GPT with a huge issue, which is okay, our she can have can be worked around now to do this, So either they have to find a way to stop that or I.
Speaker 2: Know AI bros will never agree with this, But I feel like a I should never be used to dispense medical advice ever.
Speaker 4: No, not not even for for insurance companies. That not even for.
Speaker 2: Asking about your own, you know, issues, which is what she was pretending to do. But I feel like it shouldn't have given her anything at all. It should have just said for medical advice, please turn to your doctor. I am not a doctor, that's all.
Speaker 4: Who should say that.
Speaker 2: That's that's every AI on earth should be trained to say that, and only that if somebody asks for medical advice, because there is no AI on earth good enough to to and and reliable enough to give medical advice.
Speaker 4: Ever, No, I's fucked up.
Speaker 5: But on the other hand, like, maybe now you can use GBT to like figure out how to get around certain other things, like how do I cheat on this video?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 4: Actually, yeah, I wonder what would I mean?
Speaker 5: People are kids are already using it to try to cheat and tests that like that?
Speaker 7: Yeah, And I can only imagine what that's got to look like in like an exam hall, because there's no way in hell, you know, like one, you're not even allowed to have your phone in your hand in most exam halls, right, So are you going to be like.
Speaker 5: Genuinely like whispering into your pocket?
Speaker 8: Like what?
Speaker 5: What?
Speaker 4: What's this word? What's this word? Hey? Are you watching me take a test? I don't know how to do basic arithmetic?
Speaker 5: Also, I don't know how to spell arithmetic.
Speaker 2: Or all right, let's move on to story number two. A camel beauty pageant has been rocked by a plastic surgery cheating scandal.
Speaker 5: See everybody's cheating using artificial means.
Speaker 2: So the country of Oman takes camel beauty contests rather seriously. I'm that's fair, Whether racing or beauty, it's serious business there because of their cultural and historical significance. And they have sky high prize pools. We're talking millions, tens of millions.
Speaker 4: Really, yes, I should get camel.
Speaker 2: Unfortunately, there is no contest on earth where someone will not try to cheat. The twenty twenty six Camel Beauty Show festival was organized in February in the town of Al Musunah. Apologize if I mispronounced anything, some fifty miles from the Omani capital of a scott it's a very You might find the idea of a camel beauty contest ridiculous, but it is a very important expression of culture in the region. Oman's people were traditionally nomadic Bedouin tribes and for them, camels were literally their lifelines. Not only were they vehicles and beasts of burden, but in tough times they were sources of food. So it's really comparable the way we treat horses over here. Horses, no, not typically, but I imagine some of our western awful of situations where it was that or death might have might have had some horse meat. I'm I'm not even going to pursue that. Let's move on. So, you know, on top of you know, the these the these uh, these camel beauty pageants being a way to appreciate these animals and their contributions to human life, but there's also a lot of money in it, so naturally that has attracted the attention of dubious camel breeders. Trying to get a piece of the pot by investing a lot of cash and effort to rear high grade camels with perfect looks. The judges apparently look for a shiny coat with a distinct color, a long and wide neck, a large and smoothly contoured head and drooping lips, long eyelashes, and a shapely, full hump with impeccable posture.
Speaker 4: So sexy.
Speaker 5: Yeah, this is starting get a little weird. However, like a horse show and more like you know, like a pageant.
Speaker 2: As I said from the start, there is no contest in which people will not cheat, and in this case they resorted to underhanded tactics to get ahead. Judges in Oman busted twenty camel owners WOW who had attempted to enhance their animals looks, and to do so there were used a number of methods. Some animals had received hyaluronic acid injections to have poudy lips, and other had silicone filters to shape their noses. Some uses botox injections to soften the hard edges and corners of the camel's faces, and some of their humps had more silicone filler than actual fat. Finally, there were camels who were unnaturally fit and muscular, and the judges discovered they'd received tifty doses of hormones and steroids. Yeah, each and every camel was immediately disqualified, or it's more accurate to say the owners were, since it's not the poor camel's fault that they were brushed under a scalpel.
Speaker 4: That's good. Yeah that man lovely.
Speaker 6: That's fucking crazy, man. And yeah, those camels are fucking pretty. They like dock them up really nice. They really do, though, like when they when they like the real pageants, not the fake shit like.
Speaker 4: That, right, but like it's cool.
Speaker 6: Hell, we do it to ourselves, right, but like, don't put makeup on a camel. That's not right, make it do a fucking talent show and shows wrong with y'all?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 3: What not?
Speaker 4: I don't participate.
Speaker 2: Don't denigrate oman we hear it, b A y tw. Do not denigrate Omani culture and their choice to have camel beauty pageants. We do, however, denigrate the choice to cheat, which feels about as low as you could possibly get. It feels like animal abuse, like possibly possibly not as bad as like physically punishing them, but still it's still abuse it's still abuse, you know, even if it doesn't hurt the camel's.
Speaker 4: Surgery on an animal, unless it needs.
Speaker 2: To believe Louise, it's it's not right. None of us is right.
Speaker 4: I don't think you like the story. We might have a chance.
Speaker 2: You might have a chance. You might. Let's move on to story number three, his favorite. It could could be, could well be. Let's be on a story number three. Nantucket sewers are full of cocaine. Oh shit, and the cops have no idea why I do? Oh well, well, maybe you should call the cops in Nantucket.
Speaker 6: No, I'm not taking it away from Ninja turtles. Man, they can have as much cocaine as any want.
Speaker 2: What can you say about Nantucket that hasn't been said in a popular limerick? It is It is a big tourist location for many reasons. It's got beautiful beaches, historical sites, and cocaine filled sewers. Wait what what? Wait a minute?
Speaker 6: What?
Speaker 2: Yeah, Nantucket has a cocaine problem. The only problem is people aren't using it. The official tests have shown that the the the the island sewers consistently have high concentrations of cocaine. Whoever, according to the same tests the sewer cocaine doesn't have any signs that it ended up in the wastewater after somebody consumed it.
Speaker 6: So what you're telling me is people are like dumping in a down the toilet instead of sniffing it up.
Speaker 4: Their nose must be.
Speaker 2: But for why the cops can't say they have not seen a lot of cocaine during arrests or drug busts. It's literally a mystery of where the drugs are coming from and how they're ending up in Nantuget's wastewater.
Speaker 4: I know why you do. Yeah, it all makes sense, man, You figured it.
Speaker 2: Out in the entire community of Nantucket.
Speaker 6: I'm not saying that they aren't smart people. I'm not saying that at all, Aaron, Okay, what I'm saying is that I believe it's the people of the party seventy age all dying off and all the relatives got their house, and they're seeing all this shit when they're going through their stuff after they pass the like do we can't fucking tell the cops. Uncle Bill was having like two kilos of cocaine under his toilet. Butt that bitch open. Let's jump it, all of it over the fucking toilet dude. Everybody around that time in Nantucket. I guarantee you was a disco ball sniffing guy or girl or whatever. Wow, they love that stuff there.
Speaker 4: It's beautiful there.
Speaker 2: So I don't know whether your theory holds water or not. I'm leaning not, but uh, Nantucket's wastewater in the sewage has reportedly had three times the national average of cocaine concentration.
Speaker 4: Wait about how much?
Speaker 6: How much cocaine is at harm water?
Speaker 2: Typically around one thousand nanograms per liter?
Speaker 4: Is it just natural like in water? Is it because of us?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 2: No, that's people using pretty much pretty much system the water.
Speaker 5: Pretty much, that's what it is, because it doesn't all just stay in your system.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Wow, there's a there's an explanation as to what it gets turned into in the human body somewhere in here. Yeah. When you snort dope, your body metabolizes cocaine into a chemical called benzo elecchine also known as BEZ. And this is the stuff they look for when you do a urine drug test. Oh, if there is any in your pee, then you've taken cocaine, simple as that.
Speaker 4: Look.
Speaker 2: So, as I was saying, the national average for trace cocaine and wastewater hovers around one thousand nanograms per liter. As there's always a fan of the white powder somewhere in Nantucket, it and increase. It tends to sit somewhere around fifteen hundred. However, in October and December, the cocaine levels jumped to nearly three thousand, oh wow nanograms per leader. But there's no users in sights. There's no sign of anyone using cocaine in the sewers or dumping the cocaine directly into the sewer system. The cops don't find large amounts of cocaine when they arrest drug users or traffickers. During a recent cop crackdown, they confiscated a lot of the stuff, but it was just one drug out of many, and for whatever reason, it's only cocaine that has this bump in the sewer water.
Speaker 5: I'm sorry, yeah, no, I'm I'll listening.
Speaker 4: It's it is bizarre, right, yeah, But I what.
Speaker 2: I came up with.
Speaker 9: A poem to help people understand the situation. Uh, there once was a a drug dealer from Nantucket whom had cocaine by the buckets. His business is feeble because we there is legal, so he dumped all that ship down the drain, screaming fucket.
Speaker 2: I suppose as possible.
Speaker 5: The cops don't have an explanation.
Speaker 4: There's mine, well, who knows?
Speaker 2: Who knows? Honestly, that's all three stories. Once again, AI has finally begun to kill the gorgeous South Green murderer used chat cheept to plan the killings.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 2: Story number two Camel Beauty Patgeman rocked by cheating and plastic surgery scandal. And story three Nantucket sewers are full of cocaine and the cops have no idea why Which one of these did I like? Which one did I share? And which one did I block?
Speaker 4: Mmmm mmmmm, I don't know.
Speaker 2: First, I think you won the last one technically, pretty sure last was the chill show. But the one before that.
Speaker 6: One, yeah, I mean, go back and tell us, but I'm pretty sure he won.
Speaker 2: Right, all right, So stee first.
Speaker 6: I go first, I'm going to say you're gonna block the aika.
Speaker 4: If you don't block them now, they're gonna get in and never leave.
Speaker 6: I'm going to say that you are going to share the Camel Beauty pageant thing. So that way, there's like more knowledge about it and stuff, because it is a pretty cool event. But they should also shed light on all the bad stuff so it doesn't happen again. And you're gonna like the cocaine sewers because why not?
Speaker 2: All right, Ogie, you can keep one of those and swap the other two where you can go entirely your own way.
Speaker 9: Okay, I'm gonna keep the blocking the psycho poisoner using what is this new age's psychopathic way of doing it. You're going to like the sexy camels, the sexy Hollywood camels, you know, because they always got to put plastic in their faces to make them look better. But but you're gonna share.
Speaker 4: My my poem, share.
Speaker 2: At the very least. I mean, I would love to share your poem. However, I can report that neither of you got it exactly right. I actually shared the AI killer story mostly because it paints a I in a bad light, and I'm like, we need, we need to stop AI now because it, honestly, it's just gonna get worse.
Speaker 3: Ye.
Speaker 2: I blocked the Camel beauty pageant because it's just it's just awful. It's awful all the way around. It's animal abuse. Andy but I liked the Nantucket sewers full of cocaine, and the cops have no idea why, just because it's silly. Because it's silly. It's like it could have been anything. It could have been a drug dealer's boat sinking off the coast.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, yeah, it could have been could literally have just and.
Speaker 2: It's slowly dribbling out cocaine over time. It's like, you know, the small rip in the in the bags and whatnot, and it's just slowly, slowly disseminating me into the water and into the you know. But the fact that it is rising during like heavy touristy periods.
Speaker 5: Makes sounds like they want to sequel to cocaine, bear, cocaine, crocodile.
Speaker 2: There's a bunch of things that could be. Who knows.
Speaker 4: I just.
Speaker 2: Of these three stories, it is the one that made me laugh the most. So Oggie got none of mine right, but Steven got my like right, which means he wins this particular game right. And yet it's one episode point for youngratulation Steven. Uh So that's game one. Augie is behind, but he can come back with game two. It's gonna be where two points and we're gonna play that right after this.
Speaker 1: Greetings, fellow nerds. It's Garrett, your host of the Node act Nerd, part of Odd Pods Media, the podcast where we explore the fast realms of geekdom, from the latest superhero flicks, the retro video games, and everything in between.
Speaker 4: We've got you covered.
Speaker 1: Join me for insightful reviews, hilarious discussions, and.
Speaker 4: Maybe even a few hated debates.
Speaker 1: Find the note act Nerd wherever you listen to podcasts. Let's get nerdy.
Speaker 2: Hey man, welcome back. It's time for game two. Game two is gonna just correlate. I have got six keyboard keys. Behind each keyboard key is a set of clues. All our players have to do is tell me what those four clues have in common. If they can guess after the first clue, they get five points. After the second clue, they get three points. After the third clue they get two points. But if they need all four clues, they get one point. These tend to be very hard. If you've ever seen if you've ever seen an episode of the popular show in Britain, Only Connect, it is that kind of mental puzzle. So we're gonna see how our players do. The keys are control, all, delete, insert, home and end, and Augie. Since you lost the last game, you have the choice of who goes first. Stevie can go first, All right, letting Stevie have all three choices. Very good, Stevie, which one of these would you like to start with?
Speaker 6: I need to take control of this game more than a half. I'm gonna start with control. You start with control and hope for good vibes.
Speaker 2: All right, Your time will start after I finished reading the first clue. Okay, uh your first clue for five points. The Miller's wife next, please for three points. A mind next for two points. Life is Stevie, Stevie, buzz is in?
Speaker 4: Is it all beautiful?
Speaker 6: Uh?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'll give that to you. These are TV and film titles missing the word beautiful. So we had the Miller's beautiful Wife, we had a beautiful mind, we had Life is Beautiful, And if you'd gone onto the last one, it would have been the bold end though nice.
Speaker 6: I wasn't sure at the second one. I was like, m well, wait for the third, just in case I gotta get some points.
Speaker 2: Good play, Stevie. That is two points to you. Ogie. You may have alt delete insert home and end.
Speaker 4: Desert home and end.
Speaker 9: Hmmm, I will do end.
Speaker 2: End all right, when you're ready for five points. X Men first Class next for three points, Silver Linings Playbook next for two points. American Hustle next for one point. The Hunger Games.
Speaker 5: I oh, freaking idea.
Speaker 2: S got a little bit of time three seconds. Loggy buzzes in before time runs out. And what do you think?
Speaker 5: It is a battle royal?
Speaker 2: No, not really. I don't think you can say a bet royal applies to all four of these. Stevie, you may steal for one point again. These clues are X Men first Class, Silver Linings Playbook, American Hustle, and the Hunger Games.
Speaker 4: They all haven't come in, Jayla, Jennifer.
Speaker 2: L That's exactly right. They are all Jennifer Lawrence movies crap.
Speaker 4: Just because we watched the X Men thing today.
Speaker 2: She played mystique, she was in Silver Linings Playbook, she was an American muscle and she was in Ungry Games.
Speaker 4: She wasn't American us.
Speaker 2: All right, the the control passes over to Stevie. You have all delete, insert and home left home home. It is your first clue for five points. Coagula, Sorry, next for three points. Kate Kine slash Batwoman next for two points, Tim Drake slash Robin next for one point. Kitty pridething.
Speaker 4: I'm like, I know.
Speaker 2: You can steal one point. Coagula, Kate Kine slash Batwoman, Tim Drake slash Robin, and Kitty Pride. What do they all have in common?
Speaker 4: Uh?
Speaker 5: The villain killed them?
Speaker 4: Wow? Is that true?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 5: I think, I don't think.
Speaker 2: I don't know if that's true, And that's not what I've got here. I was going for the fact that they are all l g B t Q superheroes.
Speaker 4: Ah, oh my god.
Speaker 2: Coagula is trans I believe Kate Kate Kane is a lesbian, Tim Drake is gay, and Kitty Pride is bisexual.
Speaker 4: I forgot. Oh my god, good call, good call.
Speaker 2: All right, no points there. There are three categories left. We swing back to Augie to choose. You can have alt, delete or inserts alt alt okay for five points. Your first clue. Bart Vaumont next for three points, The mayor of Red Bank next for two points. Thomas Wayne It's next for one point. Batman Oggy Oggy Buzz is in.
Speaker 5: They're all CEOs of their business.
Speaker 2: No, I'm afraid not. Typically a CEO would not be known by the title the Mayor of Red Bank. But in any event, do you never know? Yeh, Stevie, what do you think you got? You can steal one point if you can tell me what the connection is.
Speaker 4: They're all billionaires. I don't know.
Speaker 2: No, I don't think that's true. So Bart Faumont was a character on Dynasty. The Mayor of Red Bank is from Uh Jay and Silent Bob's Groovy movie. Thomas Wayne and Batman are obviously from multiple animated features. These characters were all played by Kevin Conroy. Yeah, Dynasty is one of the rare actual like live action in front of a camera role as he did, and he did that for many episodes. That was a very was a recurring character from Bart Faalmont. But yeah, he played the Mayor of Red Bank and Kevin Smith's Jane Silbob's Groovy cartoon movie. He played Thomas Wayne on multiple occasions, and he's most famous for playing Batman. No points for either player. We swing back to Stevie for the final choice of the last two. Would you like delete or insert delete? You may have delete for five points. Your first clue. Steele Battalion.
Speaker 4: Possibility next please for three points.
Speaker 2: Dance Dance Revolution next for two points. Mario Paint, Oh, you motherfucker, I don't know what that first one is. The next for one point. Guitar Hero Steve Stevie buzzes.
Speaker 4: In all games where you're physically moving to.
Speaker 2: Play the game, I'm going to give you another shot at that.
Speaker 4: Using an other than traditional controller to play the game.
Speaker 2: That's what I was looking for. These are video games that all came with specialized controllers. Steel Battalion comes with a giant control board.
Speaker 5: Yeah from media playing as he said the second game, I'm like, yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah. If you had gotten this one, he would have This.
Speaker 5: Would have been the one I got five points, would have been the one.
Speaker 2: He said.
Speaker 5: Steel Battalion, I'm like, oh, the most unique controller in the entire.
Speaker 2: Dance Dance Revolution comes with a dance pad. Mario Paint came with a mouse and a mouse pad. Yeah, And Guitar Hero came obviously with plastic guitars. Hell yeah, so well done. There's another point to you, Ogie. The bad news is to win this you gotta get it on the first clue.
Speaker 4: But you can I can win this.
Speaker 2: It might it might be worth taking a swing, or you might just try and get it right at whatever level you can. It's up to you. You want to play it. But you have insert left and for five points them Crooked Vultures.
Speaker 4: I've heard that before.
Speaker 2: Next for three points, Queens of the Stone AGEE. Next for two points Nirvana No, no, what I was thinking? And next for one point Foo Fighters.
Speaker 5: Aggie Oggy Buzzes in what is alternative rock?
Speaker 2: I would need something more specific than that.
Speaker 5: What is alternative rock bands where the lead singer also plays an instrument?
Speaker 2: I don't know that that's true, and that's not what I've got. If someone writes and I'll give you the one point, but it wouldn't be an to let you win anyway. So Stevie, you can steal another point and make this a clean sweep if you can tell me them Crooked Vultures, Queens of the Stone Age, Nirvana, and Foo Fighters. I'm surprised. I thought you guys would have gotten this really.
Speaker 4: Really, Yeah, No, I have nothing.
Speaker 6: They wait three and a half weeks every time to take a shower.
Speaker 4: What I don't know.
Speaker 2: Please direct your your angry emails at Stevie at bafoy cwpod dot com. Guys, guys, guys, these are all Dave grole bands. They're all bands where Dave Grohl played in the band is actually a member of the band. I don't remember, man, Okay, no points for that. Just correlate has ended. Stevie has four points. Oggie has none, which means Stevie has taken this game too. He wins another two episode points. It is three to zero. Oh dang, but all hope is not lost. You can still come back and win. We're gonna play game three, and we're gonna play that game right after this.
Speaker 6: Hey, if you're in the Western New York area and you are a fan of the Green Head, on over to Peace, Love and Bud at three twenty self Transit Road in Lockport, New York. Tell them Bfytwsana able to hook you up, and we're.
Speaker 2: Back with game three. The cost is correct. I've got three items here that recently went up for auction, and all our players have to do is bid as close to the actual final auction price as they can without going over in order to win that listing. The first player to win two listings wins the game. And gets three episode points and Stevie's case that is a clean sweep all six. But Aggie needs this to tie. So here we go.
Speaker 4: We wrestle who wins our.
Speaker 2: Final our final game. The cost is correct. We're gonna start with our first option, and Aggie, you'll have the choice of whether to bid first or make steviee bid first. I would I would just say, given how you've done in previous the cost is correct, maybe take your instincts and go with the opposite, whatever you might think would be a good idea, try the other thing.
Speaker 4: Justew goes uh.
Speaker 2: So our first item of forbids this this episode has been all about beautiful things, so it only makes sense that our first itema forbids is a beautiful pair of wedding rings. These fourteen carrot white gold wedding rings each feature five ethically sourced lap grown diamonds, and this listing can be yours if the cost is correct. Oggie, you start us off.
Speaker 5: Four thousand dollars four.
Speaker 2: Thousand, says Augie. Stevie six thousand, six thousand, says Stevie back to Augie. Eight eight thousand dollars says Augie back to Stevie.
Speaker 6: Wow, fourteen Huh, we'll go to uh ten thousand.
Speaker 2: Ten thousand, says Stevie. Augie, Wow, wow, we'll do fourteen fourteen thousand, says Augie.
Speaker 6: Stevie, oh piece as much for a rings, not even a thousand of car sixteen thousand, I know, Like, what the fuck?
Speaker 2: Sixteen thousand, says steviey.
Speaker 4: No, wow.
Speaker 6: I mean it's a pair of them, right, but it's a lot of money for a fucking ring.
Speaker 2: Twenty three thousand, twenty three thousand. I will call for final bids twenty four thousand, twenty four thousand. You've both overbid. I need you both to bid one more time. This time, keep your bid under twenty three thousand and above sixteen thousand, and Augie, you will go first. That is such a narrow margin, it's a huge margin. That's seven thousand dollars.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I know. And I could go out of sixteen to twenty three.
Speaker 2: Yep. Sixteen was the highest bid before you both went over, and twenty three was the lowest bid after you both went over. Twenty thousand, twenty thousand, even right in the middle. Stevie, you don't have to bid over him. You may bid anywhere between sixteen thousand get the one, but you only get one shot.
Speaker 6: Okay, this time, I'm going to do the other thing and stay.
Speaker 2: At you can't stay I go a dollar more thventeen oh one, sixteen thousand and one.
Speaker 4: Yes, okay cool.
Speaker 2: Actual final auction price of this item nineteen thousand and nine. Twenty Augie is over. Stevie wins.
Speaker 4: Eighty dollars. What's fuck.
Speaker 5: Man?
Speaker 2: Fuck? All right, well, Steve's taking the first one. Age needs both of these, but you can do it. I have faith in you. Let's go on to our second item.
Speaker 4: I have faithith J.
Speaker 2: You are going to take these two. You are going to win these.
Speaker 4: Two, them for you.
Speaker 2: They're going to win these two. You are going to win these two. I believe in all right. You know you really can get anything on the internet, such as our next item, I forbids. Brace yourselves. This beautiful taxidermied extinct bird. This Carolina parakeet used to be everywhere in America and the nineteen hundreds, but the last one died in a zoo in nineteen eighteen and they were declared extinct in nineteen thirty nine. This taxi dermy Carolina parakeet, however, remains in excellent condition.
Speaker 4: Really, and.
Speaker 2: This listing can be yours if the cost is correct. What would you pay for a taxidermy extinct animal?
Speaker 6: I don't think it's in a good condition, Stevie, you have to start a song fucking to me.
Speaker 4: Yeah you can, damn it, man, because that's fucked up extinct animal. I don't know, like sixty bucks, sixty dollars, said Stevie. Augie, Oh, that's okay, fucking.
Speaker 5: Hard put it in a museum, an to put it on your fucking shelf.
Speaker 8: Huh.
Speaker 5: I fucking hate people so much, I really do. I just fucking hate them all.
Speaker 2: Fifteen thousand, fifteen thousand, Stevie, Wow, twenty thousand, twenty thousand, Augie twenty five, twenty five thousand. I will call for final.
Speaker 4: Bids, fucking twenty six thousand.
Speaker 2: Twenty six thousand, Augie, stay or overbid.
Speaker 9: I'm gonna stay.
Speaker 2: You're gonna stay on twenty five thousand and and and Stevie has twenty six thousand the actual final auction price of this taxidermy extinct bird twenty five thou three fifty. Augie has won this item.
Speaker 6: You're right, I called it.
Speaker 2: I called it. I called it.
Speaker 5: I don't feel like I because now I've got the knowledge that we've got extinct animals just gathering dust on some jack hole's fucking desks, a rich jack hole.
Speaker 4: Those are the people we need to purge.
Speaker 6: I'm not saying start a purge, but if you start one, call.
Speaker 4: Me great, irony.
Speaker 9: We're starting at the top of a fucking oil exact that made the mixting. Yeah, oh fucking great.
Speaker 2: All right, uh uh, you got this, you got this, you got that, last one, you got this one. Our last item I forbids is this beautiful heavy solid gold anchor necklace. This eighteen carrot yellow gold necklace is one hundred and ninety five grams eight point five millimeters in width and shaped like an anchor chain. And this priceless necklace. Listing can be yours.
Speaker 4: If the cost is priceless, priceless, priceless.
Speaker 2: It does actually have a price. Augie, this time you've did first twenty thousand, twenty thousand, out the gate, Steve twenty five, twenty five thousand, do it twenty seven, twenty seven thousand, Stevie twenty nine, twenty nine thousand. I will call for final.
Speaker 8: Will right, How what's the likelihood of it being higher? I don't know if it's an anchor chain, right, like it's necklace. It's a necklace and it's gold. I'm assuming eighteen.
Speaker 2: Yes, but it's built like an anchorchain with the heavy links.
Speaker 5: This is a reasoner listing. Yeah, he said twenty nine.
Speaker 2: He said twenty nine. After you bid twenty.
Speaker 5: Seven, twenty nine oh one, Oh god, twenty.
Speaker 2: Nine oh one, Stevie, Yeah, bitter pass, I pass, you passed waiting it?
Speaker 4: Okay?
Speaker 2: In that case, the actual final price of this item is thirty two thousand and eight seventy one.
Speaker 5: Aggie wins by completely getting him with the hole. Well, this is fucking point.
Speaker 2: Listen, when you bid just one dollar above him, I'm like, Stevie's just gonna do the same thing to you. You gotta put some space in there. But then Stevie didn't quite understand what was happening.
Speaker 4: OGGI fooled me. I made it.
Speaker 5: I made sure it seemed as hopeless as possible.
Speaker 2: Oh my god. Yeah, thirty seventy one for that change gold necklace. Yeah, I mean it's probably worth it gold, which means Aggie wins this game and gets three points. It is three all. We have a draw. Fucking yeah, good game both of you. So we'll have to remember to let Aggie go first next time. Yeah, even though, even though, even though it's a draw, you got to go first this time. Remember Ogie gets to go first. Next episode we do this, but that is going to be it from us. Congratulations to both our winners. Play, excellent game on both all. Thank you always.
Speaker 4: I forgot to record, but thank you.
Speaker 5: He's lying. I can see them, but it's right.
Speaker 2: Thank you so much for listening. I hope you had a great time like we did. We certainly had a great time hanging out with you. You can follow me online at Panther Sara and you can follow us tv at. You can follow Augie at. You can follow the show at bfy tw podcast. You can follow my brother Kerosene letter. He did our music for this in every other episode of the show, well most of them, anyway. And you can send us emails at BFYTW podcast at gmail dot com. If we like it, we'll read it on the show. If we don't like it, we'll read it on the show and make fun of you. You can go to our website bfytwpod dot com. We have a voicemail widget on that page under the contact us section. It's ninety seconds. You can leave us a voicemail and same rules apply. If we like it, we'll play it. We don't like it, we'll play it and make fun of you. So yeah, it's up to you whether you want to get in contact or not. We love it when our fans have something to say, have an idea, have something to throw at us, or even just tell us that we're doing a great job. We love that stuff and we eat it up. Thank you so much for everyone who contributes, because when you do, it really makes our day. And you can also check out our patre If you really enjoy what we do, you can go to patreon dot com slash bfytw and you can follow for free, and you get a whole bunch of stuff just for free that Stevie just throws on literally for people who just follow us, you don't need to contribute any money. You still get a bunch of free stuff picture week. But if you wanted to be a legend, you could join our five dollars tier. We only have one tier and it's five bucks, and that's it, and you get access to everything going as far back as I think like episode ninety one hundred somewhere around there two so much stuff on there to go digging through, lots of between roles, mid rolls, between the breaks, pre shows, all that stuff, tons of extra shows that we make just for Patreon, and you get the episode early and you get the video episode as well, and you would join the ranks of such incredible individuals as Mexican Colin and A, Mags, Justin B. Kristin F. David A eight bit Bridge, It from Long Island, David M, Aaron R. Jeremy F. The gate Leapers, Bill M. Crunchy, dj 'santhis Crystal D two F Jeff, Gina Wells, met Native Pixie, and Ian. Thank you so much for helping us make this every single week. We enjoy the crap out of it, and we are pleased that you enjoy it enough that you want to support it with your money. Means the world to us. Thank you so much. But that is going to be it from us, And I say, why, that's fuck you, that's