Speaker 1: Kelly Show.
Speaker 2: Final hour of the Jesse Kelly Show on a Wonderful Monday, we'll talk about, well, remember that discussion about Democrats handing treasury money over to their friends, great example courtesy of Chuck Schumer. Problems that the DNC fast food giants have secret menus. Sorry, it's going to have to be discussed all that emails and so much more on the world famous Jesse Kelly Show. I'm sorry I said secret menus, secret weapons on their menus. Will do a real analysis of this whole thing in depth.
Speaker 1: In a way that only we can.
Speaker 2: But as we've discussed many times before on the show, there are different ways to look at government power, political power, and I think at least you would hope that you would handle it well that if I could. If I can't, but if I could hand you the job of US senator, of a mayor, of your president, whatever it is, you would do some good with it, right, or at least you would try to. You would try to help your town, help your country, to try to serve people.
Speaker 1: In some way.
Speaker 2: But we always have to keep in mind the different value systems people have, and communists don't think like that. Helping people, serving people helping the country. It's always something they know they have to give lip service to. But they are there to do only two things. That communist does two things with power, and only two things. He enriches himself and his allies, and he punishes his enemies. That's what he And by the way, if you could sit him down and hook him up to a lot of detector test they would admit that to you. In fact, they would flat out tell you, well, why else would I take power? That's what you're supposed to deal with it. This all comes back to how they look at humans and humanity. Remember, really, everything comes back to that. You would want to serve your fellow countrymen or the people in your town because you have a heart for them, even if you don't know them all personally. You want people's lives to be better, better, fed, better, house better, this, better, schools better. You want people's lives to be better. But the communist doesn't think about that because he hates people. He is at his core an anti human He is enemies of humanity, is what sultanates describe them as. He doesn't care about people, so you never think about that. Therefore, whenever you elect a Democrat at any level. This applies to local, it applies to state, it applies to national. They are interested in the treasury. They will use that treasury to enrich their friends and family members. That's why Joe Biden's family had approximately eight thatllcs. They'll use that treasury. They'll use your money to enrich themselves and their friends and their allies, and they'll use your money to go after you to punish your enemies. This is courtesy of Freebeacon Schumer. That would be Democrat. Chuck Schumer requests six hundred thousand dollars in taxpayer funds for a left wing group accused of training illegal immigrants to avoid ice. The group, by the way, is called the Chinese American Planning Council. It's under congressional investigation as we speak. That's how bad this group is. And obviously being accused of training illegals to avoid deportation. It's kind of a big deal. But you see, Chuck Schumer, he doesn't get elected and think about serving New York or serving the country. He gets elected because being a United States Senator gives him the keys to the public treasury. He's going to walk down to that bank vault. He is going to open up the door and he's gonna grab as much of that money as he possibly can to hand it out to all of his friends. That's what the communist believes he needs to do with power, and it's what they've done time and time and time again. They have always operated in that way, and they always will operate in that way. And if you vote for Democrats, you vote for more of that. I don't care what otherwise you believe. And I'm not here to tell you that Republicans are wonderful. That is not my job at all, and frankly, I don't believe it. But if you vote a Democrat, vote for Democrats. That's what they believe at every level.
Speaker 1: Jesse.
Speaker 2: Aren't women athletes trying to have it both ways? This is from a woman, by the way. They don't want men to play in their sport because men are better, but they want to be paid as much as the male athletes are paid if they want to be paid like men, and seems to me they should let men play in the sport. Make up your minds. God bless you and your family. She didn't say I could say her name, so I will not.
Speaker 1: Well.
Speaker 2: I don't know that we need to all encompass the women, because there are all kinds of female athletes out there, young ladies listening to the sound of my voice right now, who bust their butt at their sport, try to be good at it, learn valuable lessons of teamwork, staying in shape, and think and things like that. Just got something caught my throat matter I feel like kamalo. Anyway, there are all kinds of young women like that who don't think they should be paid like men should be paid. They don't feel entitled to be televised as much. But if we have to address those that do, this would be the WNBA players who are threatening to go on strike because they don't make as much as the NBA players. Well, anybody with an a with ann ounce of sense would look at it and say, well, the NBA makes money. The WNBA doesn't make any money. It only exists on money donated to it from the NBA. It's a charity. As I've said, the WNBA is a charity for lesbians. So how could a charity, how could the women there think they should make as much money? A lot of it's just entitlement, standard left wing sense of entitlement that I deserve this, I deserve that, But believe it or not, some of it comes back to the fact we don't teach the basics of economics and running a business, and a lot of people I know it sounds like a simple point to someone who knows a lot of people don't understand that you get paid based on the value you bring to your employer. Chris said, how do they not get that, buddy? They don't in school. You get paid not based on what you deserve. And look, I'm here to tell you, I'm sorry. You don't get paid on how hard you work. There are all kinds of jobs if you go I washed dishes for a living one So this is the first official job I ever had. I washed dishes in the back of this restaurant. It's gone now. It was in Bozeman, Montana. The restaurant was called the Apple Tree. It was not Applebee's. It was called the Apple Tree, just a standard Applebee's, Chili's type restaurant, pancakes and cheeseburgers, that kind of thing. And I washed dishes there. That is one of the hardest jobs I've ever had in my life. The steam your feet were soaking wet all day long. You were standing all day long, and the steam and hot dishes. And I remember, I work construction most of my life. I'm telling you right now physically, that particular dish washing job is one of the hottest jobs I've ever had in my entire life. I never made less money. Why, well, how easy is it to replace me? There are a lot of fifteen year old, sixteen year old illegals whoever, who will go wash dishes for I think it was five bucks an hour or something like that. Back then, I didn't bring real value to the Apple Tree restaurant. If I showed up at worked the next day, or never showed up again at all, they wouldn't lose a dime. The manager, the owner. They knew that I didn't bring anything of value to them. Therefore I was paid like somebody who didn't bring anything significant of value. You get paid on the scarcity of your marketable skills. Remember that now and always. The scarcity of your marketable skills will determine how you get paid. It's not your talent, it's not your hard work, it's not.
Speaker 1: How valuable are you.
Speaker 2: Why does the starting quarterback make forty million dollars a year. He doesn't deserve that. He plays a game for a living. How many people can do what he does? Is it marketable? It's unbelievably marketable. Have you looked at the NFL ratings?
Speaker 1: Is it rare? Well?
Speaker 2: How many people can go out and throw for four touchdowns against an NFL defense?
Speaker 1: Not very many.
Speaker 2: Therefore, because he has marketable skills that are rare, he's going to make forty million dollars a year while the rest of us make minimum wage.
Speaker 1: You get paid.
Speaker 2: On the scarcity of your marketable skills. But nobody teaches young people that they're taught that I deserve it or as long as you work hard. Now granted, working hard can make you more valuable, of course it can. It will make you more valuable. But you understand what I'm saying. I'm not saying loa. But that's what determines your pay. It is the Jesse Kelly Show on a Monday. Remember you can email the show love hey, death threats. Email that into Jesse at Jesse kellyshow dot com. So one final word for tonight on Democrats communists getting elected and figuring out a way to give their allies access to the treasury. Chicago Mayor Brandon Johnson. Well, he's the filthy communists they elected, and if you remember, we've discussed this before, they decided to get rid of Lori Lightfoot, but in some sort of a suicide pact, they voted for the admitted socialists next, and it was the black parts of Chicago that voted for him. They studied the areas it was he got all the black vote in Chicago because he's black. Well, again, what what do communists do when they power? This is what they do.
Speaker 3: Our way will bring to black residents in reclaiming ownership of our own communities. That is the spirit of Juneteenth, you all. It is about reflecting on our past. Other cultures are taught to never forget. We need to be reminded as blacks here in Chicago and America, remembering our past and working towards a more just future. Investing in black is not a criminal act.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we got it.
Speaker 2: That was Brandon Johnson announcing reparations just.
Speaker 1: For the black people in Chicago.
Speaker 2: What do communists do when they get elected with the public treasury. Yeah, let's move On'll do some ebe. I'm a gonna first address this because it's really important, and it's been on my mind a lot, So we need to knock this out before we get to the less serious stuff. You remember a while ago I told you that something wonderful had happened in the country, and I encouraged you to go get some of it. Remember what I said that Taco Bell brought back the chicken mechs e melt. Don't what, Chris, don't shake your head. The chicken mechs e melt at Taco Bell is one of the great items ever, and I told you when it came back, I told you to go get it. And then it was only on the menu for a couple of weeks and it's gone. It's gone again right now, devastating everybody. And this appears to be a pattern with these big fast food companies. I am considering starting some sort of a consulting business so they can come get with me the menu whisper and find out what works and what doesn't work. And I read this article and I couldn't be more outraged at some of these things. The headline of the article is this is from what is this from Lifestyle? Major fast food giants? Oh, this is from Fox Business. Major fast food giants unveil secret weapons in summer menu battle. First on the list Chick fil A.
Speaker 1: Okay, like it.
Speaker 2: I like Chick fil A. I like their breakfast actually more than their lunch. The spicy chicken biscuit Chris with the little cheese on it, or what you people can't eat that you don't even need the cheese spicy chicken biscuit excellent. So I'm a Chick fil A fan. The menu item they're bringing, the peach milkshake. That's garbage. That's complete garbage. That's a garbage item. You want to be truly special a peanut butter milkshake. Everybody loves a peanut butter milkshake. Freaking peach milkshake. Oh, which brings me to Taco Bell. Taco Bell, which could bring back the Chicken Mexi melt, but instead chicken nuggets. Hey, Taco Bell, you know what nobody has ever said when they're craving Taco Bell. Ever, nobody has ever once said, I could really go for some t Bell chicken nuggets.
Speaker 1: If you're in the mood for nuggies, you're going.
Speaker 2: To McDonald's or look anyone have a million different places have chicken nuggets. When you're going Taco Bell, you want some garbage fast food Mexican food. I want Casa Dias, I want chilopas. I want the chicken Mesi melt. I've never gone to Taco Bell and ordered chicken nuggets. What kind of morons come up with this kind of stuff? Sorry, I'm gonna try not to get heated. McDonald's. Oh, actually, give this to mcdee's. This isn't bad. Mccrispy strips, chicken strips. Everybody loves chicken strips, everybody. I'm a supporter. What they're good, Chris. Wendy's. Wendy's did it right too, is expanding the frosty menu. Wendy's. Frosty's are superior to all the dessert items at Dairy Queen. Most people don't know this. At Dairy Queen you don't get the ice cream stuff, which is kind of garbage. You get a burger. You can get a burger at TQ. They do a decent fat food burger.
Speaker 1: Chris.
Speaker 2: They do, and remember we talked about this. You can get the jalapino strips on the burger. I think they're called haliscos or something like that, so Wendy's just increasing their ice cream dominance over dq Chipotle. Nobody cares because Chipotle's garbage. I've had it like six times because all my friends eat it and they always tell me how great it is, and so I'm always convinced that I've just ordered the wrong thing or something like, yeah, it's just rice, Chris, That's exactly right. Chipotle is filler. That's exactly what it is. It's a bunch of filler garbage, not high quality stuff like t Bell Sonic sweet Lemonades, which is a exactly what everybody was calling for. Another sonic beverage that's eight thousand calories.
Speaker 1: Burger King.
Speaker 2: Nobody cares about that because Burger King is horrible. Popeyes is maybe the one that bothers me the most because Popeyes offers now a pickle glazer chicken sandwich. Let me inform all of you chicken companies. I know you think people want to pickle. You think people want to pickle on the burger. You think people want to pickle on their chicken sandwich. Pickles are fine by themselves. I'm not anti pickle, Chris. I've eaten a million pickles in my life.
Speaker 1: To this day.
Speaker 2: I would come all it down a deal pickle in a heartbeat. I like pickles. Pickles dominate the flavor of a sandwich when you add.
Speaker 1: Pickles to it. Get your pickles and.
Speaker 2: Your tomatoes off of my burger. Let's do some emaals. Next it is do Jesse Kelly Show on a Monday. If you miss any part of the show, you can download the whole thing. I are Spotify iTunes. Also another reminder, this is not a war correspondent show. This is not a live breaking news show. I am not a journalist. So if you are tuning in to get all the latest updates on whatever pounding Israel was currently handing out to Iran, you have come to the wrong place. We will analyze what happens. We'll talk about it after the next day. I am aware that Donald Trump, like an hour ago put out a public statement saying people should evacuate Tehran. Eh probably not a great Probably not a great sign if you're sitting there in the Iranian government. So look, I'm just not going to update the whole thing. Who knows where this whole thing's gonna go anyway, Jesse, Rice hater like you would dig these jalapeno cheddar rice crisps, even if you have to dip them in your caso, they would get full approval from the wife. I don't eat rice crisps. Okay, I don't eat rice crisps. That's the kind of disgusting garbage ob eats.
Speaker 1: I will.
Speaker 2: I'm a chip man, Okay, I like chips. I don't want rice crisps. I don't want to whatever bean chips you've come up with at all. I want real, actual chips. That is my desire, real actual chips. And don't email me telling me all the garbage that's in chips. I know there's garbage in chips. I have actually made an effort to find a healthier chip, believe it or not. No, Chris massive chips are good, dude, They're really good. They're really good. But it's hard to find a healthy chip. You walk into gas station. Good luck finding a healthy chip, Jesse. This is this thing with Israel was great. If Trump was involved, I applaud him. So why would he cave into China and accept more students and spies? Okay, first, I don't like at all. As we discussed the idea of accepting five hundred thousand Chinese students, and I don't like the idea. It's not because I have anything against Chinese students. It's because China uses these students to spy. They train these students, they are here to observe, they commit acts of espionage. And this is all stuff that is well known. Is anybody knows this stuff. Everyone knows this stuff, and Trump most definitely knows this stuff. In a vacuum, I don't like it. But as long as we're talking a little bit of Israel, Iran and and other stuff, let's discuss something we've talked about before. Foreign policy is complicated. Human beings want to simplify things. They wanted to steal things down to their simplest possible form because it makes it one easy to understand and two easy to pick a side. It's easy to pick a side. The Civil War is a great example of this, as a matter of fact, a great example, although they do this with every historical thing. Ever, the Civil War is just awful. It's unreal to think that that many Americans spent that much time killing each other. It's terrible, absolutely awful, And there were horrible people, selfish, evil people on both sides on both sides, and it was so complicated that you had the abolitionists, but the abolitionists, some one of the South back, some didn't want the style back, some of the have just so many angels and demons and so many different parts to it, from the North to the South, to the motivations to the Civil War was long and horrible and complicated, with different factions and different all over the map. But because we want to understand it more easily, and because oftentimes we want to, no one wants nobody wants to be seen as a slave lover right, because what's worse than slavery. All people are taught to this day they'll speak like this North good, South bad, But what does that mean?
Speaker 1: The North was a.
Speaker 2: Gigantic place with all kinds of horrible people in it. The South was a gigantic place with all kinds of horrible and wonderful people in it. But everything has to be distilled down to its simplest terms for a lot of people. Foreign policy, this happens all the time. In foreign policy. Let's take let's take what you just brought up. You brought up Iran, Israel, China and America. We'll just stick with that. Okay, so picture this. We have America. In fact, they just made a circle on a piece of paper. Are there factions in America that want different things? Radically different things? How many? There's a lot at work with just America, isn't there? You study politics every day. I study politics every day. We're always still sorting through and sorting out who belongs to what? There might the Republican Party alone has how many different factions? That's just America? Okay, that's that. In Israel, totally separate country. Do you think they have different factions? They do, lots of them. They have their own Hawks, their own Doves, their own Democrats, their own Republicans. That Israel, different people, different motivations. If you just combined those two countries, that would be complicated. Foreign policy would be complicated. Oh wait, let's add in Iran. Iran run by these evil mulas. But Iran is full of people who want freedom, pro Western people. Iran itself is in a simple concept either Iran. They also have relationships countries like Russia, Countries like China. China gets twenty percent of its oil from Iran. China is economically invested in Iran. What if I'm not saying this happened. What if Trump cut a deal you don't like and I don't like. What if he cut a deal with China that they sit out the whole Iran Israel thing. In exchange, they'll also buy oil from US and will allow their student spies to stay here. Did it just become more complicated? Did it become more understandable? When people simplify foreign policy, they're either lying to themselves and or they're lying to you. Foreign policy has always been complicated. It is now, it was yesterday, it was five hundred years ago, two thousand years ago, and it will be complicated two thousand years from now in the future. Different factions in different countries with different motivations, and then those countries have to work with other countries, but a lot of other countries. They have to figure out what their friends will accept, what their enemies will accept. That then he has to move this chess piece around and they have to move that. Foreign policy is complicated, and so can't You can't really have one blanket foreign policy. You can have concepts you generally agree with. I certainly do as I've gotten older. I want America to stay out of other people's business. I believe America should stay out of other people's wars, other people's business. Generally, that's what I believe. But also I'm not naive enough to think that that's how the world is going to operate, where the most powerful country on the planet can just remain neutral as its friends slash enemies, as they fight each other and they buy for more trait. It's complicated and it always will be. Don't simplify foreign policy. You cannot simplify foreign policy, and because of that it can be hard to work out negotiations and trade deal things. Trump agrees to let five hundred thousand Chinese students stay here. He announces in his speech, I'm gonna they're gonna stay here.
Speaker 1: I love him.
Speaker 2: I winced, you probably wins two. Is there something bigger afoot?
Speaker 1: Maybe? Maybe not?
Speaker 2: Hey, maybe he just caved. I don't know. But it's complicated, all right, all right? Meatloaf, Next Kitties The Jesse Kelly Show Finals segment of The Jesse Kelly Show until of course, we.
Speaker 1: Come back tomorrow.
Speaker 2: If you miss me while I'm gone, you can email me Jesse at Jesse Kellyshow dot com.
Speaker 1: Oh.
Speaker 2: Speaking of China from just the News Green group with ties to Chinese Communist Party is part of a network influencing US policy. This is another part of foreign policy state craft, if you will, that we didn't even really talk about when we were talking about how complicated it is.
Speaker 1: How many of.
Speaker 2: The things that happen, How many of the things you see, how many of the things I see? How many of these are intelligence operations run by the various intel agencies, foreign and domestic.
Speaker 1: You know, we look at the.
Speaker 2: Local green protest, the climate nutters or the street animals are super gluing themselves to van Go paintings and things like that, and we think, hey, who's this crazy hippie? We think, hey, which George Soro's funded organization is paying this guy? We think, you look, all those things may be true. How often do we look at that protest and think, hey, that money came from the Chinese Communist Party to intentionally sew division and destroy the US economy. We don't think like that too, we Yet every single study shows gobs of Chinese influence money flowing around America's political landscape.
Speaker 1: How often are we looking.
Speaker 2: At something the Chinese Communist Party created intentionally?
Speaker 1: Again, complicated, and I.
Speaker 2: Want to follow up this point before we get to emails and some headlines I didn't get to and things like that. I want to follow up this point with this. One of the reason, another reason people simplify everything is people like to feel like they're listening to the truth. They've figured out what is true, who tells the truth, and who lies. And we want to be able to just go to a place, a website, a person and trust that what we're hearing is true. What we're hearing is accurate. But here is the truth. Yes, the major media organizations are losing their power, and that's a good thing. We have social media, we have all these things. There are a million different places to get information from. It's good that it's stripping the power from media. But we you and me, because of the era in which we live, we have to have more discernment than any group of people who has ever lived. We have to learn how to sift through the endless quantities of information that are coming at us from every possible way. From that, look, if I right now, uh, Twitter is a good one. What's it called X now? If I long got an X rights, now right now I can scroll through?
Speaker 1: Well, watch you what I'll do it.
Speaker 2: I'm right here on the air, I'm looking. Oh look right away, Oh how about that? Right away there's somebody claiming the Pentagon on nine to eleven was not actually hit by anything. Oh look, three posts down there's a picture of tel Aviv bombed out, tall bombed out apartment buildings in Tel Aviv. But wait, right beside it is somebody saying that's artificial intelligence. It's a doctored picture you could sift through. We could just go through the entire thing of a lie, a potential lie. This person's saying this, Why are they being paid to say this? Do they have different motivations. This is not to dishearten you. This is to say that when we analyze information about anything, no matter what it is, wars, viruses, anything, we have to learn how to approach all information sources with a sober way of thinking. Now I'm not talking about physically sober. Set your emotions aside, put down the video of the kid crying, stop and sift through the information. And we do have to work hard to find people we can trust, sources we can trust. I have to do this too, not just you, as big of an idiot, goofball, as I am.
Speaker 1: I'm really I've always.
Speaker 2: Been not I don't want to say nervous, but I've always worried about putting out bad information to you because I know that you trust us here on the show. Well, I get your emails. I know that, and I love that. I've always been worried about putting information out that's bad. But I have to get my information from someplace too. It doesn't magically just get teleported into my head. I have started to actually block media contacts in my phone the second they give me bad information one time. Maybe you're nefarious, maybe you were paid to lie to me, Maybe you're simply negligent, maybe you just didn't look something up. But the truth is, you give me bad info.
Speaker 1: I can't.
Speaker 2: I can't take that to people. I can't take that to you. I can't and I won't do it. It's why I've told you to stress test things that freedom lover you listen to or watch on TV or read.
Speaker 1: Let me ask you.
Speaker 2: How much of a freedom lover where they when we just started hearing about COVID. How much of a freedom lover were they when they announced fifteen days.
Speaker 1: To slow the spread?
Speaker 2: What did that freedom lever who tells you about freedom all day long? What did they say when the government tried to lock you in your home for two weeks? Learn how to test these people and test Relief Factor. I don't want you to take my word for it either. I don't want you to take Relief Factor's word. I know they have all these wonderful reviews and things like that Relief Factory will take your pain away. I want you to try it. Maybe it won't work on you one hundred percent drug free. It's a supplement you take every day. If you take relief Factor for three weeks and your pain whatever it is, if it's still the same, I don't want you to ever order it again. Do you think that's maybe worth a try though? Nineteen dollars and ninety five cents for three weeks of it to see if it works. And they're not signing you up for some subscription. Call one time, you just never call again if you don't like it. One eight hundred the number four relief where you can go to relief Factor dot com. As Reagan once said, trust but verify with the news, with Relief with Relief Factor, with everything, Trust but verify all right and now here's a headline.
Speaker 1: Why go you know, you know the thing headlines we didn't get to.
Speaker 2: Anti ice protesters testicle is shattered by a rubber bullet.
Speaker 1: In Los Angeles. Gosh, that's nuts.
Speaker 2: Teachers Union president Randy Weiningarden resigns from the DNC. There is real trouble on the home front when communist John Denver is leaving the DNC. Nearly one million illegal immigrants have self deported under Trump, which has led to higher wages.
Speaker 1: Oh you mean the.
Speaker 2: Deportation of huge hordes of foreign slave labor has meant Americans can make a better wage in this country.
Speaker 1: Wow?
Speaker 2: Who could have seen that coming. The Economics of divorce, a new paper examines the harm to children.
Speaker 1: I'll spoil it for you.
Speaker 2: It's really bad for virtually everybody involved, children, adults, everybody. Senator John Fetterman supports Trump's military parade, calls on Americans to celebrate regardless of politics. John Fetterman continues to want to get elected in the relatively purple state of Pennsylvania. We will be back tomorrow to do all this again. All right, that's all.