Speaker 1: Hey, everybody, welcome to Pink Shade. It's Tuesday. It's TLZ Tuesday. I'm here with my girl Kimberly. We're between we're betwixt the times. It's betwixt Christmas, Hanukkah and the New Year's.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's the in the betwixt times, in.
Speaker 1: The betwixt times. And so what I should be doing is taking it down, all my decorations. But no, yeah, I love to take them down. Love It really me a great sense of accomplishment to take him down.
Speaker 2: Before New Year's.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, yeah. Where will I get to it? I don't know, but a goal would be to get it done this afternoon.
Speaker 2: That's interesting. I thought most people, well, I don't really know. I've never had decorations, so I don't really know.
Speaker 1: A lot of people take them down like on the twenty sixth, but some people keep up till like January eleventh or something something about the twelve days of Christmas and it ends like mid January. Oh, I don't know about that, because I don't We didn't do that in my house. I feel like we would wait till the New Year's but I gotta get it done before that.
Speaker 2: Okay, got to get it out. It's like it never happened. I think Jerry Seinfeld had a bit about that. He's like people the second the Christmas is over, they realize and they go, there's a tree in the living room, and they just throw it out on the street. Get it out of here. Why is there a tree inside the house? Never happened?
Speaker 1: Yep, yep, yep, yep. Ours is a fake tree. So it's more like, somebody come and take this thing apart. I have decorated it, and now I will undecorate it, and then I want someone to come and get it and fold it all.
Speaker 2: As it's not worth it.
Speaker 1: It does seem like that. The year that we I didn't decorate at all because we went to Europe meet the kids and I we went three years ago, two years ago, and I didn't decorate it all, and it was just a great feeling. Yeah, it felt good then.
Speaker 2: And how do you do it to keep it up with the Joneses.
Speaker 1: No, it does give you a sense of happiness when it's decorated.
Speaker 2: You could look at other people's houses.
Speaker 1: I know, I know, I know, I know. One day I'll live the life of like my mom and just everything will be like super simplified in a small apartment, and that'll make me happy.
Speaker 2: That'll make me happy.
Speaker 1: Whittle things down in the new year. I like to get another dumpster. Remember that time we got a dumpster and put it in our driveway and when you could get it for two weeks and it was just the best feeling anything I've seen in the house of just throwing the dumpster.
Speaker 2: Throw it away, yeah, get it out of here.
Speaker 1: Really, I would just be like, God, I wish we could just open some windows and just throw things for the second floor. We did make it.
Speaker 2: Again, and it's like, but it's not your house, so you're just like, this can go. You don't need this.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was great. I would put things on the deck and have John come and throw them off the deck into the tempster. Try to make it a game for him. You know, so much stuff could go in there right now. Okay, so guys, let's talk about it before the ninety days BT ninety you guys, there's just there's as we go, maybe we're going to find some redeeming characters. But this week specifically, it really hit me like wow.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I'm not I wouldn't say rooting for any there's like two people I'm rooting for.
Speaker 1: I'm rooting for Forrest and she know, yeah, I am.
Speaker 2: That's pretty much it. Yeah, that's what I was thinking of.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's it. And then you know, we saw Forest terrible tweets and then that gave us pause.
Speaker 2: But I do feel like he could be redeemed. He I think his mom is part of the problem, and if he was not with her, I think if he lived with jis Dev maybe they could get a divorce. He goes to live with stepdad, although Stepdad could feel the same way about women as far as does in his treats. Maybe he just needs like a sensitivity training class.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so yes, I think that's right. Listen, we're rooting for a first Yeah, okay, but this is season eight, episode four. It's going to be a bumpy ride because we're doing the instructions. I did look it up earlier and it literally is like secure your mask before yourself to where ahead you know there is, Yeah, all.
Speaker 2: The stuff we guessed. I don't know how they're going to maintain that the whole season though.
Speaker 1: It's a lot of episodes.
Speaker 2: I don't know. Yeah, get it to go pee ask you next door person to move so that you can get up to go pee. Yeah, at least fill their drink all over their lap because you asked them to get a to go pee.
Speaker 1: How about no, you may not have another vodka soda?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: About that?
Speaker 2: Soy filming a lady being racist's gonna go viral. By the time this play lands.
Speaker 1: Somebody's getting zipped tied to a chair. Let's start with Emma and Yed so zi Ed has gotten out. And about this one, you just clear his head from the night before and he's hanging out with a snake charmer.
Speaker 2: Mm hmm.
Speaker 1: I was like, interesting, I didn't know. I thought if you were watching the snake charmer, like you would just watch them do the thing and then give them some money. And then I didn't know you could join in.
Speaker 2: Maybe there it's like someone's walking their dog and it's like, can I pet your dog?
Speaker 1: Can I bet that dog?
Speaker 2: I forgot about that.
Speaker 1: My friend Sabrina who brought us. Can I bet that dog? We gave her for Christmas? I mean, my friend Mary gave her for Christmas. A teacher says, can I bet that dog? Yeah? And then we all started laughing about it again and couldn't stop, and it's just yeah. So anyway, Emma's ed, Okay, So he's doing snake charming and Emma says, you know, I expected our first morning was going to be great, but we've been totally separate and his behavior is making me suspicious. So now he comes back and they sit down to this gorgeous, big breakfast. This place looks like thirty people live there, but it's just them. It's really big and beautiful.
Speaker 2: How is he affording this?
Speaker 1: Is she paying for it?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Because her sister was like, you paid for the airbnb, and so he'll have to pay for things when you're there because you lost your job.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah.
Speaker 1: So they sit down. The housekeeper is made it. It's very nice. As she walks off it and was like she's so cute. Oh my god. He pulls out her chair. Thanks babe. So there's eggs and she's like, I don't like eggs, but I'll eat it. She's just non stop, just petting her hair. It's non wig.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah. So she goes, babe, will you pour me some tea? And then she says I wanted to say sorry. He goes, oh, I'm sorry, couldn't hear you. She's I wanted to say sorry, babe, because I ran away from your kiss, and I walked away from you when you were talking, and it got really dramatic, like it was a long day, babe, I was traveling for twenty hours. And then there's something else I want to talk to you about, but I don't want to cry. And she gets out her cry angle and starts shoving it in.
Speaker 2: And that's how people do it on TV.
Speaker 1: It's a crying goal.
Speaker 2: You gotta fold, fold, and then you pat because you have makeup on, so it's like squeeze out one drop, but before that drop ever touches your skin, you have to get it as it's coming out of the tear decked.
Speaker 1: If you're watching, this is a crying goal. You just jammed the corner right into where the tear might come out, so it doesn't get anything. So I'm gonna keep it here just because after cry later.
Speaker 2: Okay, it's a piece of tape.
Speaker 1: Did you find a crying goal with a piece of tape on it?
Speaker 2: No, it's just it's just tape here.
Speaker 1: So she tells Hi about how she lost her job and she really liked it and she'd worked there for five years. And she goes and I'm worried because I don't have any options. And he's like, oh, don't worry. You're gonna find something even better. Like let's less enjoy today. Don't worry about it. He's very nice and very supportive. And she goes, Oh, you're so sweet. I love you. You're my future hobby. And he goes, I don't know what is this word. She goes, hubby. It's like short for a husband. He goes, oh, really like wifey. She's like, yeah, oh god, bebe so the day do talking head together where they're like holding hands, and she said, by.
Speaker 2: The way, I have been blind to most of her face stuff, Like to me, yeah, that's what's sad. Is like, she looks fairly normal to me. Yes, I've been watching Law and Order, like in the background from the beginning. I've never seen these earlier early seasons. It's so weird to see what women used to look like regular, and it's so jarring, like their lips are thin and their faces look normal. It's bizarre. But so I'm so brainwashed by society that she looks normal to me. But there when they were sitting in their talking head and she turned to the side and she was smiling because she doesn't smile very often. It was jarring. She she it doesn't move, and it's it's puff. It's out in the weird in the weird places up here. Yeah, and it's it's her. She can't the smile, can't reach her eyes right, and because it's just all it's so strange. She's twenty seven.
Speaker 1: She's so young. She's so young. So in this talking head together, she says, the trimp is started like a tornado, but now it's better. And he goes, what's what's this tornado? And she goes, it's like an earthquake, like a natural disaster. He goes, oh, that's that's good. That's good analogy. She says, thanks, babe, I love you, babe, and he says, oh, I love you more. And they're holding hands. I'm like, wow, do we now have hope for them? No? No, how the show getting up.
Speaker 2: She hasn't told him her big secret yet secret secret.
Speaker 1: So that they're not going to an outdoor market old Medina and he says this will lift her spirits because she loves to shop. So they're looking at little purses and thinks she finds these little cute wallets. Will have to imagine she's bringing home, you know, a souvenirs and she goes, I'm going to get these three and he says he'll buy them, and she's like, what a babe. She says, can I kiss you? And he goes no. She goes, I'm gonna air kiss you. What if every time I want to kiss you, I air kiss you. So she says, it's so nice to have him offer to buy things for me, And now I feel hopeful. Girl, that was like five dollars.
Speaker 2: I mean, yeah, I'll calm down.
Speaker 1: So he goes, let's go get some food. We're going to get something that's really good.
Speaker 2: Here.
Speaker 1: Everybody eats snails. So she's like, no, babe, I don't want that. I don't like that. I'm not going to try that. Oh my god, I'm gonna throw up, babe. That Oh god, Oh that's the grossest thing I've ever seen. But oh my god, it's slimy, it's a sname. Oh my god, is so gross. Babe. Okaylet's it good? Can we go? Oh yeah? Talking to it together? She goes, heven't you ever eating any food? That's just gross? And he says he thinks sushi is gross, which is interesting, right, because you know, by the way, sushi is gross. But that's just my opinion over snails. And she goes, oh my god, I love sushi. Are we even compatible, babe?
Speaker 2: Oh my god. These conversations with them, I cannot you just they're like teenage.
Speaker 1: Yes, nothing is at.
Speaker 2: All below the surface.
Speaker 1: You're so right.
Speaker 2: I can't get you. You can't get through the surface because of all the filler, just like it's trying to chip chisel away to get down below the surface. Can't break through. Well.
Speaker 1: On that note, they go on a horse and buggy ride and she was, oh my god, this is so romantic. It's like a romantic love ride. Oh my god. Okay, and he goes, you've given me three air kisses today. She's like, oh my god, today is way better than yesterday. She goes, Now, you know yesterday when you were being rude, and the reason I responded because it brought up a lot of old feelings about old boyfriends and the way they treated me. And he goes, okay, don't talk about your past. I know you now, I don't know you in the past. I don't want to know, and she goes, Dabe, don't you want to hear about my life? He goes, I know about your life. I know your name, the name of your siblings, I know where you live. And she goes, but you don't know everything. There's things that happen in my past that you don't know about. He goes, we leave the past in the past. I don't want to talk about it.
Speaker 2: So you're me and in my mind you are a virtued.
Speaker 1: Well I think, Okay, then it's good. Go with that. Then you don't have to tell him because you don't have to tell him. He didn't tell He said, don't tell me. Yeah, there you well, until they run into somebody at that market and be like, hey girl, did I meet you last year? So so talking to Ed, she goes, I want to tell Zian about my past engagement. But he just shut me down. And I'm wondering if he shut me down because maybe there's something he's hiding. I felt rejected and concerned. Okay, all right, that's it. Okay, Uh, we meet the new guy. It's Joven from Jacksonville, Alabama. I looked it up. Population fourteen thousand and annalyin they're the same age, bout thirty eight. She's from the Philippines.
Speaker 2: Amazing, so he Okay, we're in a retirement community, nursing home. It's my second home, my life. So bingo. The ladies are playing bingo, which I actually have not seen people play, and my dad's retirement community they play this other game that I can't think of the name of. It's a card game. Okay, bridge, but no, they do play bridge. But there's also there's this other one that's always on the schedule and I had to ask someone what it was because I had never heard of it. Anyway, So they're doing a when If you've seen When hair He met Sally, it's a talking head on a couch, old people talking about how they met. But it's just ladies because they have all outlived their husbands apparently, and so it's either a single lady on the couch or two ladies on the couch. There was one.
Speaker 1: There was one man playing, but man doesn't.
Speaker 2: Doesn't speak at all. He's with all those ladies. It's a it's a poly relationship, which I've heard happens. And at the retirement community, when a single fella moves in, the ladies pounce so they're already circling my dad and my caf. So, yeah, he's there on the prowl. So it's hard to prowl with your walker, but they.
Speaker 1: Or easier because you getier.
Speaker 2: So we meet jove On and he's pushing a cart with lemonade, which does not happen at my dad's my community and like like charcooterie board. Yeah, he's and crackers. And he says he likes working in a nursing home because the people have no filter and it's pure comedy. Yes, that's true, but it's very low paying and unfortunately for him. He says, American women want a six pack six figures and six inches and that's not me. Did you just tell everyone he has a small penis?
Speaker 1: I think he did, because I mean six inches is like, okay, I guess it's average. I don't know. I don't know.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: Looking for my ruler that I used to have in here and I'm always looking for and I don't know what happened to Okay.
Speaker 2: So he is going to the Philippines to meet his wife and he tells the old ladies, I'm going to meet my wife. I've never met her. Before and one goes oh okay, and his wife is Anna Lynne thirty eight, same age from the Philippines and they met online five years ago. They've been married for two years according to him. She says, what did he say? We've been together for six years, married for almost three years. Get it straight. So they communicate.
Speaker 1: But you know what I'm thinking. I'm thinking he's doing it in real time when they're filming, and she's doing it as like in a year when.
Speaker 2: This air is probably really you think, so.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think she was thinking like no, but when this airs, it would have been I don't know.
Speaker 2: I think he's a guy and is not keeping track that too. So they communicate over video like sending each other hi husband, how are you, hi? Wife? How are you? Little videos? And she thought when she saw him online, he was so cute to look at. Yummers. Yummers. Yummers is the new yike. So this show just gives, and it gives, it does blessed, Bounty, bountiful, this show is so they would talk for hours. He made her feel so happy. He wanted to travel there to meet her, but then COVID hit and there were travel restrictions, and she didn't want to lose him. She saw online that people were getting married on zoom during the pandemic, and she thought, well, if we get married, he'll be able to travel to the Philippines because you can do it with spouses. But there was a money issue as well. It wasn't just the travel restrictions. I think that was his excuse. It's taken him six years to save up the amount of money to go to the Philippines.
Speaker 1: Right, so he was to go anyway.
Speaker 2: I guess he wasn't going to go anywhere. So they get married over zoom. She's wearing a dress, a wedding dress and everything, and has flowers, and.
Speaker 1: She's so pretty. Thank each other.
Speaker 2: She's gorgeous. So he explains to the old ladies that he hasn't been able to go to afford yet. I thought, he really needs to do a better job of kissing up to these ladies because they might have no grandchildren to spend it on, and they could leave him in their will and something might accidentally happen to one of them and he could go to the Philippines. That's all I'm saying.
Speaker 1: My thought is somebody a co worker should go around with a little jar and be like, please help us get Joe on to see his wife, and everybody would throw in five or ten dollars, and then pretty soon you got a few hundred bucks to do it again. Every week you can get that ticket.
Speaker 2: The problem is is old people are notoriously cheap because they don't know how much things cost, so they don't could time they have one, they'd be like, how much does it cost to fly there? Seventy five dollars? Okay, you're like.
Speaker 1: It's two thousand dollars, Well hold on him three dollars in my burst. Yeah.
Speaker 2: So he says Anneline has changed since they've been together. She used to be a very positive person and now she is cranky all the time, and we see some texts where she's cranky and she says, no, I have always been very feisty. I'm not a typical Filipino woman. I don't like being told what to do. I'm going to stand up for myself. And he says he had to fight to be heard in the marriage, and they just fight all the time now. So before he applies for the spousal visa to come here, which again they shouldn't be on this show, they should be on some sort of different show like Bring My Spouse to America like Angela and Michael because they're already married.
Speaker 1: So it's okay. I was like, no, because it is before the ninety days, But I see what you're saying. It's not before.
Speaker 2: It's not a k one visa. It's a spousal visa.
Speaker 1: Just like the other way they went there are that didn't make any sense on the other way with Meno Anthony because they're already married, and that's true. It's a live in Frances point they're running out of people.
Speaker 2: And the throuttle going to visit Mexico. That didn't really make sense. Now in that season, they're just putting people in. So he wants to apply for the spousal visa, but he doesn't think their marriage is on solid ground, so he needs to go and actually meet her in person.
Speaker 1: And how much does the spousal visa costs? Is it the same as the it might?
Speaker 2: I think it's around the same. Okay, it's a lot, But I'm remembering Michael and Angela. What if like when he meets her there's like an odor issue or like he's allergic to her. Have you heard of that that rare thing, like, what if it's something like that, they wouldn't have They have no idea because they've never even met, they've never shared the same air space.
Speaker 1: Well, that's why he's got this sweet, sweet matt Chart money to go over there and see her.
Speaker 2: Exactly. So, his sister Ashley, who is the voice of reason, takes him to the store to help him pick out some clothes because Anna Linda doesn't like the way he dresses. I don't think Anelin Lynn likes anything about him. He's cute. She thought he was cute. I don't know if she still does uh she I don't know if she still thinks he's yummers. He might be down to a yum. So his sister thinks Annaline is funny, but she's also a lot, which I can relate to. I have been called a lot. Have you ever been called?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I figured, yeah, women, uh well behave women rarely make history or are ever called a lot? So she says that Annalyn called her. She was at work, She's with customers. Annaline calls and it starts bitching about jovonn and she's like, I gotta I have customers here, and she couldn't get her off the phone, and she's upset about this other woman. So Ashley says, what's the deal with this other woman? So Jovonne says, well, I've known this other one. We never get her name. She's just this woman for a long time. We talked for hours on the phone. We were both having relationship troubles and we confide it in each other. And Ashley says, why is Anneline so bothered by this? Well, anyone would.
Speaker 1: Be, anyone would be, anyone would be.
Speaker 2: Joe Vaughn says, well, I used to have a thing with this woman. And then Ashley gets it and she's like, oh, you're a dog my brother. I am disowning you from the family. That's super shady. You should not be talking to your ex. Yes, and that's why she's mad. And he says, well, we never officially dated, but we had feelings for each other. We don't know what that means. If she is she local, did they actually hook up, were they in the same airspace. We don't really know.
Speaker 1: Who's the time to talk for hours on the phone.
Speaker 2: He seems to work very part time because multiple times he says he talks to people for hours on the phone, like all day, what are you doing? That's why you can't afford to go to the Philippines.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're gonna have to get a lesser phone plan.
Speaker 2: Yeah. So he says they never officially dated, but they had feelings. They lost touch, and then he reached out when he was struggling in the marriage. He should not you. There's no one else you could have talked to. What about you struggling?
Speaker 1: Shes sorry, she.
Speaker 2: Was right there. So he told Annaline because he wanted to be honest, and she got very upset, and he says, I get why she's upset, but it's flatonic with this other woman. And he tried to explain it to Anneline, but she blocked him, and she's it's always good when you're blocking your spouse. He says, she's so unreasonable and aggressive. He calls her aggressive repeatedly, which I did not like because she's not really being aggressive either, and just don't call a woman aggressive. So she's like, that's why I have to go outside the marriage to talk to someone because of her. It's her fault.
Speaker 1: Again, he was pretty understanding and knows Angeline, and she's right there, right there.
Speaker 2: So Ashley says, she's unhinged and off her rocker, but she loves her, She loves her, but she thinks she's entertaining. She's like the entertaining relative that is like slightly unhinged, you don't know what's going to happen, but you're down for it because it makes family reunions less boring. So she's like, she needs to talk to him though, or they shouldn't be married, so she needs to unblock him. So very dramatic music. He calls Anelin and she answers and we learned that the sister convinced her to block him, un block him him. Yeah, So he's leaving for the Philippines tomorrow and he calls it wife. He calls his wife and he's like, what's going on? And she says, what do you think is going on? And he says, don't be so aggressive.
Speaker 1: Okay, what is going on?
Speaker 2: What do you think is going on? That was the tone. That's how much she raised her. Not aggressive, not aggressive. He says, you told me that if we were married, we couldn't keep anyone special from our past, and now you're doing it and I know you're not actually cheating, but it's a baby step towards temptation and she's doing it. She's right, yeah, And he said, well I'm here. Oh, such a fucking baby. Sorry. I'm so annoyed at this guy. He's like, I'm here alone, dealing with your problems and my problems, and I didn't feel emotionally supported by you, and I wanted to be heard by someone. Call your sister.
Speaker 1: She's right there. She took you to that store called Michaels, which was not really Michael's but had the same time.
Speaker 2: I was so annoyed when I saw that it wasn't a real Michael's, Like, what I know of Michaels because.
Speaker 1: I stole that font it was, Yes, it did.
Speaker 2: Look like it was stolen.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, so rude.
Speaker 2: So he I was like, Oh, he's going to go buy some thread and yarn and diving paintings across it. Yeah, some decor. So she says, you have siblings, you have a mom, you have a dad. That's not enough. You're an American, get therapy, and who can afford therapy? Okay. So it's always like circumstances outside of his control, like it's other people's fault that he doesn't have the money. That he didn't feel supported that she's it's she's being aggressive, so he had to go talk to someone else. So he wants her to take accountability. That's rich.
Speaker 1: He's thirty eight. He's thirty eight.
Speaker 2: He's too young to be acting like this.
Speaker 1: And he's too old to be acting like this.
Speaker 2: Exactly, sorry, yes, right, so he says. He says, when you're dealing with problems, I try to be there for you, and Wendy, you show up for me. She says, I've been waiting for you to visit me for six years. If you don't feel like that's enough, what is enough? And finally he says, I take accountability for what I did. Finally, and she's like, okay, so you're gonna stop talking to her and he's like, uh, long long pause, Yes, but I want us to work on our communication.
Speaker 1: But I got to call her one more time to tell her I'm not gonna call her anymore. Yeah, exactly, And.
Speaker 2: We do tend to talk for hours, so it'll be one more time where we sit and talk for hours. So she is letting it go for now, but she doesn't really trust him, and she plans to bring it up when he gets there.
Speaker 1: So yeah, as she should Yeah yeah, so so far she.
Speaker 2: Supported team annelin And if she's not supporting you, maybe you don't should be in. Not in this relationship, you know, Like.
Speaker 1: I mean, he lives in this tiny town. He's got a kind of a mediocre job. My whole thing is, if he's has this job for a while and they seem to love him there, why not try to move up the ranks or go to school and get like a you know, go to a community college and get a degree to be like a nurse's aide. Just do something to better yourself. If you're devoted to staying in this town, it's a low paying job. You're thirty eight years old. There are things you can do. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Or if you have time to talk for hours on the phone, you could get up another part time job.
Speaker 1: You got time to lean, you got time to clean.
Speaker 2: You got time to clean.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: And also those old ladies, they would talk to you about your relationship problems. Totally talk to one of them. And there's no risk of cheating, or maybe there is. Maybe that's your thing.
Speaker 1: I think they're there. I think he probably did cheat, don't you.
Speaker 2: With this other lady?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I just still don't know why they're talking on the phone for hours, because she also might be long distance.
Speaker 1: What if she's like also in the Philippines or something like that.
Speaker 2: That's what I'm wondering. Yeah, if he has a thing, if he's a sex tourist.
Speaker 1: Essentially, they wouldn't be shocking, not Russia.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think he thinks he's a really nice guy. But he did not come off well in this first episode.
Speaker 1: Again, although you know, we change our minds on people. You know, I've already changed on Emma and z and I'm like, I think they're in love. I mean, you know, I've already changed my mind. Yeah, Okay, let's chat about Laura and beer Can.
Speaker 2: All right.
Speaker 1: I've got a lot to say, a lot to say here, and it's not all about his teeth, although those are upsetting. Okay, he's at the Airbnb. He's ironing his shirt and he says, she's rid of this airbnb for us. I'm so excited. It's so big and beautifull Kimberly, where does he live? You ask, Well, I'll tell you, he says, exactly, Because I stay with different friends sometimes in Ismir, sometimes Istanbul. That's why she can't stay with me because he's homeless. I have a new prop and it's a red flag, and I'm waving it.
Speaker 2: I'm getting Lauren of Lauren and Faith vibes. Yeah, he just crashes on people's couches and cooks seafood in their bathroom.
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, yes, she can't stay with me because I stay with friends sometimes in Ismir, sometimes in Istanbul, which means I don't have a place of my own.
Speaker 2: Right And also doesn't he need Are those places close to each other? Or does he travel? Because I thought he worked as a barista.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's also unclear. Maybe he has a job in both places. Let's look it up, shall we. Let's google on everybody loves it is mer to who is Stanbul?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 1: It's well, it's four hours and fifty three minutes.
Speaker 2: So he can't just be going back and forth.
Speaker 1: Uh Uh, it's four hundred and seventy eight kilometers. That's a driving for that is four hours and fifty three minutes driving.
Speaker 2: There's so there's no way. So he either works part time in one of those places, or yeah, both places he works part time, or he works nowhere?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Yes again, Well, how did he lose all this money?
Speaker 2: He had business ventures or something.
Speaker 1: Yeah, after he was a professional footballer, which means he played Ray Park with like Boujeou playing basketball, he invested in failed business ventures. So I think when the friend said does she know all of your situation? They said, do they know you don't have a home? Does she know that you don't have a home and that you're at my cow chaff at the time and her couch alf at the time. All right, So he's on the subway because this broke as don't have a car. So he's on the subway and he gets a text she landed early and she's just going to meet him at the train station. So she's doing a quick darcy in the bathroom, doing a quick little spruce up, and tells she puts on addressed and she goes, okay, this is cute, and she does look cute, and she says, I do worry he won't be attracted to me in person, because you know they are almost they're nineteen years apart.
Speaker 2: And she has body image issues.
Speaker 1: From losing it. She lost a ton of weight. Now she's got body image of shees from that, she feels good, but she doesn't feel like she looks her best.
Speaker 2: She was also sending him heavily filtered photos.
Speaker 1: And so it's a full vasaine blur.
Speaker 2: His expectations might not meet the reality. Yeah, although z ed of Rebecca's ed, who I think she looks like he was very happy with her, even though she looked absolutely nothing like those photos.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but who knows how it's going now, you're gonna have to tell me because you're watching diaries.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So they meet and at first he seems happy. They hug and they kiss. He's like, oh no, no, no, the talking head. They're out with the production and as they do right when they meet, and he says, everything is perfect, and the producer says, what do you think of him? And she goes, he's amazing, exactly the esthetic I was describing dark romance male main character.
Speaker 2: What it's because romance novels. She's obsessed with romance novels. She's writing her own. He to her, looks like a cover on one of like a pirate something on one of these romance novels.
Speaker 1: So or a werewolf or shirt.
Speaker 2: To me, he doesn't all look anything like he should be, and he doesn't look like he should be in a store that sells romance novels, but he thinks it looks like a cover o guy. So the heart the beauty is in the eye of the beholder.
Speaker 1: Yes. So then they ask him what do you think of her? And he goes, She's perfect. I don't even need to look at her. I don't need to. I don't need I don't need I feel it. I feel it. You know, I'm complete. And she goes, oh, best answer ever. And then she looks at the camera like wait what. She literally looks at him, and that does a gym from the office like wait, was that a good answer or not? Or he doesn't want to look at me because I want to look, like what does it?
Speaker 2: Yeah, he'd rather picture the photos that I said.
Speaker 1: By the way, he doesn't look like his photos either. No, we saw some of his like motorcycle jacket black and white, not showing the teeth. Photos.
Speaker 2: Come on now, they looked like AI.
Speaker 1: Yeah. So on the train, she's like, wow, I've just never had such a great flight. It was such a great flight, and he goes and she goes, yeah, it was really nice, and so where are You're almost there? Yeah, he'll barely look at her, but she's like, oh god, he'll bear you look at me, but she is staring. It is so uncomfortable when somebody is staring at the side of your face. She's like staring at the side of his face, making googo wise at him. So of course he's like looking at me, you know.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: And then also they're in public, so probably in Turkey he can't have any affection towards her. Yeah, So she said it's awkward and something is off. I was like, I think you're weirding him out because you're staring at the side of his face.
Speaker 2: So there's an odor issue. Maybe her breath was bad and he's.
Speaker 1: She's been hours. Yeah, maybe he's like getting the shower. So they ride. They arrive at the airbnb and it's huge, is really nice, and she's like whoa. I think she's like stunned, Like what your dollar can get you there, right, and so she goes, what should we do? He goes, well, you go get changed because you smell bad, and I'll take you to see the coast. So she says okay. So they walk around there in is mirror, so he's showing her is mirror and he says, architecture is the art we live in and she goes, wow, that's profound. And then he says, and when the darkness comes, the light shines out, and she goes, it's so crazy because like the light is shining and all these people are around and you know, and he goes, the people are zombies. They have no idea where they are going.
Speaker 2: So when you're to stay in Turkey, there is hot, there is cold. There is nothing between the donkey's ears.
Speaker 1: Yes, Sorfer, that is. And then at the talk of it, she goes, yeah, he does make a lot of random comments, like he makes things that are simple into a giant philosophical discussion. It can be exhausting. It's a little ridiculous. But but but I like it. I love it. I love it. I love everything he said. I love I love it. Who are you trying to who are you trying to get here? Lady?
Speaker 2: Exactly? You hate it? Also, can he and Sarper make the joint calendar with the quote of the day?
Speaker 1: Perfect? Yes, So back at they're back at the apartment and it's super awkward and she's, you know, she's so tired, and she says, so do you want to go to bed? I'm gonna think about go to bed, and he goes, well, from what I see, it's only nine o'clock and I'm not tired, And so he goes, why don't you go to bed, I'll watch a little TV and I'll join you afterwards. Now, I think in my mind I would have been like, well, I'll get in the bed, I'll give you a little snuggle which you fall asleep. I'll come back out here on watch TV. You know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he would rather sit and watch the evening news or whenever game is on TV than be with her. For the first time.
Speaker 1: I think he wants her to shower.
Speaker 2: I think he I think he's not attracted to her, and.
Speaker 1: He's not attracted to her, and he's scary's out to go, Yeah, walk a walk. So then as she goes into her room, the productions like, who you know, who's on your phone? She was Michael, she was. He's just been blowing up my phone. He's checking on my flight. He saw that I landed. He's been checking on me, And you know, it's interesting that he's so far away, but he's more in tune with what's going on with me than this guy is. You know, I'm getting more attention from Michael texting me than I am from this man that I flew half across the world to meet. You know, I've got a lot to process. I don't know what's going on. You know, him watching TV is different than what I expected. It feels off and maybe he's not attracted to me, which I think is I think is what it is. Yeah, I think it's what it is.
Speaker 2: Also, I think he's getting real nervous because she keeps saying things like I want to move here. It's amazing. I would like to wake up to this view. And he's like, that's not the plan. The plan is I come to America.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she does talk about how gorgeous it is and how she could live there quite a bit. Yeah, yeah, quite a bit.
Speaker 2: It's like one of those UK couples, the sassy one Sam and Ali. And she kept being like, I'm moving to Turkey and she's like, no, no, that's not I'm gonna make her show her the bad parts of town so she won't want to live here.
Speaker 1: He's like, this is all the apartment we can afford, and like the toilets in the kitchen. He's like, what do you want to do? You're gonna have to Pope, Whitey Cook, I don't know. We're only gonna eat fish heads. Too bad for you? Mm hmm, Okay, Let's move on to Forrest and Shina and the Nooki God. So.
Speaker 2: I love how they are so offended by Shina giving money to her parents and Forrest doesn't even have a job because that's rich, although there is something shady going on. So Sina and Forrest Dorkey dance in their hero shot. I loved it, very cute. They all cram into a taxi together and Forrest says to hold her hand after all this time was amazing, And cut to Mollie, who is also in their talking head interview. It's the three of them on the couch. Where is Dev? Can we add Dev to this? We have on pillow talk.
Speaker 1: Dev's not getting involved. He's a man of He's a man of few words, a.
Speaker 2: Few words, so he Molly goes. They did more than hold hands. Walk O Waka, what are you, Squiggy? What is happening?
Speaker 1: Waka Waka is Fazzy Bear and I just ever, I just put up a reel where I combined the two. I'm very proud. I'm very proud of myself. Yeah, everybody following me. Oh god, waa waa.
Speaker 2: So they are blown away by the traffic in the Philippines and the crazy like cars, the jeepneys made out of old vehicles. They can't stay at Sheena's place in Manila because her parents own it, and they said Forrest would have to pay for them to stay there, which is insane, insane. So that's giving Patrick's dad in Brazil. Do you remember that he also wanted them to pay to even though I think they own the apartment or.
Speaker 1: Something, them to pay to have the child his grandchild's first birthday. Yes, at his farm or whatever where he lives.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I think they might be financially abusive towards Shena. So we're gonna we got it. This is a big mystery of the season. So they go to the hotel and he's carrying the huge jackfruit and Molly touches the stem and she says it's sticky, and Forrest says careful. He's excited. Ew ew, that's your mom. The more sexual innuendo jokes, the more Norman bates this all field. So the place is very small and the two rooms with a shared wall is not going to be good for boom boom.
Speaker 1: I loved the camera. I love the camera angle. It's just showing right then walking into her room and Molly walking in her room and how they were just like, Yes, it was a great camera work.
Speaker 2: The twelve seconds of three virgin thrusts and then it's over. Is gonna that sound is going to travel through the two inches of plywood? Wow, that is separating. So Forrest gives sena see through lingerie thankfully when Molly was out of the room, she's in her room and she says she's nervous because she's a virgin, but Forrest makes her feel confident in her body. And I don't really blame Forest for this, I kind of blame Molly. What made Molly think that a for a virgin would want see through thongs for her first time?
Speaker 1: Who would want to wear a well, I don't know this is personal preface, but who wants to wear like a lacey thong? Yeah, if you want to wear like cotton, but like lacy, it's just it's all just for show.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I know it looks itchy. And also Forrest gives off in cell who watches too much porn vibes? Yes, and the tweets kind of back that up, and I I do still think there's hope for him. He just needs a really good sit down and I could do it. So he's gonna brush his teeth with his electric toothbrush without turning it on. But that could that could be an autism thing. I've heard people have sensory things with brushing their teeth.
Speaker 1: Then why get an electric toothbrush?
Speaker 2: That that's the question.
Speaker 1: Maybe for she told him it was too loud, when yeah, I thought it too the sound.
Speaker 2: So he says he's nervous to lose his virginity and worried that he won't blow her socks off. And he says blow her socks off, and he borrows a lot of phrases from Mollie. So the next day, Sheena and Forrest are in bed. Molly and dev go to have coffee by the pool and leave them alone for five seconds, and they're joking around in bed and it's very I've got your nose. Oh you're so silly. Here's the tickle monster coming and the glass arm wrestle. It's very juvenile. But whatever, they're laughing. They're having fun, and he says last night was great, but he's learning things like nighttime, Shina is very grabby and very physical. R makes a lot of noises, pirate noises, and so he says, I know, I talked up a big game last night about having sex, but I really think it's good that we waited until we know each other more in person. And she agrees, We're gonna wait and get to know each other more and we'll know when the time is right, but it'll be when Molly isn't around, So yeah, that's good decision. So Shina takes the four of them to History Chinatown, and Molly says, I heard some interesting things like giggling coming from your room last night. Did you guys do the old knook and ook?
Speaker 1: It's so upsetting, It's so upsett it gets worse, it gets worse.
Speaker 2: It's worse in front of the cab driver, who I'm praying doesn't speak English, and they say, no, we didn't, and Molly's like why, and they say it wasn't the right time because you were in the other room and you were waiting.
Speaker 1: Things like cab nook in the Harry so inappropriate.
Speaker 2: So they're like, it wasn't the right time, much like this is not the right time to be having this conversation in front of the cab driver. Yes, so, Mollie says, you can always come to us if you have questions about sex, and then dev decides to speak for the first time on this trip and says, it's not an embarrassing subject to me. It's interesting.
Speaker 1: It's interesting to talk about your son sex life.
Speaker 2: It takes practice to be good at it, and Molly goes, yes, that's true. DEVI and I have practiced a lot like just stop, please do God stop, and Forrest and Sheena are very uncomfortable, and Molly keeps going. She keeps you won't stop. I respect you guys for waiting, and there's nothing wrong with that. Stop there, just stop talking. Don't keep talking, and then she's going, but she keeps going. There are other things you can do if you don't want to do the knook and Ookay, there's oral sex, there's fondling. She starts listing things again. Cab driver right there. Please dear God, don't speak English.
Speaker 1: Oh God, So.
Speaker 2: Forrest says, I know you're trying to be helpful, but you're being very disrespectful. Please stop. If we want your advice, we'll ask for it, and she goes, okay, fine, and she's all pissy and like she wasn't being completely inappropriate, and she's like, why is he being like this? This is like a one eighty from our normal conversations. That that's your problem. You were taking him to a lingerie sex store to pick out vibrators, and you talked about this too much, so it should be a one eighty from your normal conversations. And she goes, I see where this is headed. She not already has your control her thumb in him. Let's not forget that she was lying for years and I don't know if Forest will hold her accountable, so I need to You're just pissy because Forrest snapped at you in the car, and you're going to take it out on Sina and ruin your first day there. So they go to Chinatown. There's this parade fiesta procession coming through for a religious holiday of some sort Catholics. Yeah, and they're waving. They're so excited. It's like a plane is taking off all over again. Hi. Hi, They're so excited. And Sina says she's part Chinese, so she wanted to show them how the two cultures mix there and She takes them to a noodle place. I was focused on the noodles. So she's very excited that Mollie is accepting her. Oh, poor girl, you don't even know what you're walking into. It's more than noodles that you're walking into. So they're all sweaty and slurping delicious noodles, just ripping sweat and broth. It's just sweat and broth and then the tears. Sweat, broth and tears.
Speaker 1: That's her supposition.
Speaker 2: Should have been called wet broth and tears.
Speaker 1: Yes, last episode was just sweat and tears. In this episode we added broth.
Speaker 2: Yeah. So Mollie says, Shina, I want to tell you I really appreciated your apology. Okay, good, stop there, But I still have questions, and Sina goes, okay, mom. She calls her mom now and she's like okay, and Molly says, I want you to look me in the eye and please be honest and truthful. Tell me why you lied about the money that was for you to come to America and you and Forrest could be a family together. Why did you lie? And Sheina says, I owe you a million apologies. I hope you understand being the breadwinner for your parents is a cultural thing here, and Molly says, I understand that, but my issue is the lying. And Sina says she was scared because my mom guilt tripped me and she called me selfish for not giving her money. And Molly's like, I just need a direct answer about the lying, and Sheina is struggling, like she's going to have a panic attack or she's just pretending, and it's hard to tell, actually, like.
Speaker 1: It's if it is her, I agree with you.
Speaker 2: I don't know if she does this all the time and this is manipulation, or if she is genuinely very upset. So if she does also we never found out why she was on that social media group, and if she also is on has autism spectrum disorder and has the sort of conversations, true because she's really avoiding the core issue here, which is the lying. And it felt a little like when Niles was confronted with things and he would do that masking thing that he talked about he was essentially lying, but it was because he had never learned how to be in those uncomfortable conversations or let someone down, have someone be mad at him so he would lie. Yeah, it's hard to it's hard to watch. So she keeps going at him, and Forrest is like, I don't know what to do. I also kind of want answers, but I don't like seeing her upset. So shea says, I'm so scared to tell my of my parents. They say bad things about me to other people and it affected me emotionally and physically and like, and she's just blubbering and crying and rambling, and Molly says, tell us, why did you lie? Why didn't you just tell us? And she is like, sorry, I'm sorry. Move and you can't even understand her, and Molly says, here's the manipulation again, here's the tears again. Put those the Kleenex away. We're not falling for it.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, and like crying girl.
Speaker 2: Yeah she So she's crying, blubbering, not making any sense. Forrest is like, please be strong, please speak clearly so we can understand what you're saying. And Molly says, why did you lie? And she just says, I felt so scared if I didn't give them money, they would say bad things about me. What is she talking? Do they spread.
Speaker 1: Gossip about her or her own daughter.
Speaker 2: Things, or do they say mean things to her and say things that are devastating to hear. So it's it's very strange. And Molly says, dev without these tears, does this make any sense to you? Don't fall through the tears, And he says no, not really. And she's like, Molly says, if you were scared, Forest would have come and saved you from your parents, why didn't you just tell him because he has white savior complex and does makes any sense to you? And Forrest says yes, And he's like, I'm trying to stick up for her. And he says, if you love your parents, you'll do anything to make them love you. And it's hard for them to stick. It's hard to stand up to your parents. It's hard for me to say no to you, mom and stick up for you. And you know, stands up for Sheena. So I understand why she had trouble standing up to her parents, and he says, I think she did us know what to say, She gets overwhelmed, she gets diarrhea of the mouth, and I wouldn't be a good boyfriend if I let her flounder there. And she knows she he says, she knows what she did was wrong, So what's your goal here? Mom? You're just gonna keep berating her until she keeps crying and has no tears left. And he goes, we need to get her away from the parents. They are the root of the nasty tree. And okay, so she uh huh. So she just says, are you willing to confront your parents? And she says, yes, that's the only way to do this. We have to confront my parents. And Molly says she should have done this years ago, and Forrest says, there's no use talking about what people could have done. Let's move on. You're acting hostile and this was supposed to be our first meal together and it's turned into a full on disaster. And then he wipes away Sina's snotty face, and Molly says, Forrest has the blinders on, and now we're the big bad nasties from the Nasty Tree. Wait until he gets the Yeah, so we were the big bad nasties because we made Sena cry because he's clovismatized, he's Vachina mattized, even though they haven't had sex. And she's like, I'm going to figure out why she lied. So she's still going to work on this.
Speaker 1: I think we're going to meet the parents, and they're going to be a real nasty.
Speaker 2: Piece of work from the nasty tree, from.
Speaker 1: The nasty tree. They're the root of the nasty tree. Or they're going to be like these sweet, this little strange Filipino couple. They are going to be all shriveled up and be like, we don't know what she's talking about. She told us she doesn't want to go to the United States. Look at our beautiful home that she bought us.
Speaker 2: I just can't wait to get to the bottom of this. She just molly. The way she's going about it is all wrong.
Speaker 1: She she's aggressive.
Speaker 2: She's aggressive.
Speaker 1: Yes, yeah, okay, we'll finish it out with Lisa and Daniel. The dumbest woman ever that lived.
Speaker 2: And about the nasty tree, I mean she fell out of the stupid tree and hit every branch on the way down. She did, you know, like we used to say, like hit by the ugly tree and had every that was They used to be the insult. But she is from the stupid tree because I would not insult her looks fell out.
Speaker 1: Of the ugly run over by the ugly bus.
Speaker 2: Oh, I haven't heard that one. Yeah, so I've heard when God has given out brains, he skipped you? Or did you show up that day?
Speaker 1: Have you heard? Take a look in the mirror, Jovie, Mother nature does not bless you. Yes, never forget, never forget. Okay, Lisa and Daniel. So she says she's nervous. She goes, I'm so nervous. I'm scared I see him. I'm gonna pay because when I get nervous, I pay, it's gonna go right down my leg.
Speaker 2: Okay, stop talking about the pee. I was getting uncomfortable.
Speaker 1: Well, you might need to see a doctor. Yeah. Her voice sounds.
Speaker 2: So much baby, A long time ago, but yeah.
Speaker 1: Like thirty years ago. She she sounds so much like Molly Mollie Bra, Bra Mollie.
Speaker 2: I love Mollie, but she's problematic, but she is. But she sounds like Yeah, he sounds like and I do miss her and Cynthia on pillow Talk. I'm kind of sad they're no longer friends. But uh, to me, she sounds like Gypsy Rose, and she looks Lisa looks like she could be Gypsy Rose's mother. It's shocking. And they're both from the Bayou. I think they share the same family tree.
Speaker 1: Because God will, that'd be a twist make amy Arch are so happy. So so she goes, I just wonder when I get there, what he's gonna think about me. And he's gonna be like, wow, she looks older than I thought. So she says, you know, her daughter Faith has brought up some serious issues about him possibly being this gammer. Well, you thought that yourself when you first texted you thought he's a gammer. Yeah, So she shows us that she's taking three brand new wigs with her and she's gonna have one inner carry on so she could put it on before she sees him. And she goes, where in a wig is not fun, It's terrible. It makes you sweat, it sticks to your hair, it gives you rashes and sores. But it makes him so happy. Why doesn't she just get extensions?
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's true. Her hair is short, but it's definitely long enough.
Speaker 1: That she could get she could get contentions.
Speaker 2: Remember Stan and Lisa and Melissa. She had that time that really short hair from prison and they put that the horrible extensions, the noodle hair.
Speaker 1: Yes, right into right into that buzz cut. Yeah you don't.
Speaker 2: I do say all the time, ladies, raise your standards and be your own prince charming. I never thought I would have to say, if a man wants you to change yourself, and changing yourself gives you a rash, fuck him. Yeah, also solars, She says, sores sores, you oozing sores. You are almost sixty years old. I don't believe she's only fifty two. If you like, that's like what something a twenty year old would do. Yes, like, yes, it gives.
Speaker 1: Me a rash.
Speaker 2: But he really likes me.
Speaker 1: My name is Emma.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because when you're twenty years sometimes dumb. But I think nowadays even women like are onto that sort of he's gaslighting me. He's toxic, he's loved bombing like women are a little bit like more hip too, manipulation and bad men. I feel like, I hope then, But but you're like so old to be acting this way.
Speaker 1: I agree. I don't understand why. She just think it extensions. I'm upset about it. So her daughter Faith is in the kitchen, and.
Speaker 2: Why because she doesn't have the money and she would have to ask her friend Gina for the money.
Speaker 1: But I mean, I think if you've bought now like eight wigs, you probably could have gotten one round of extensions, or even just bought like what Ingray got had Bravo gone.
Speaker 2: I think those are from Amazon tape ins like express your I don't know how that would look.
Speaker 1: She stopped. She stop with the wigs.
Speaker 2: Shes stop. Your scalp needs to breathe.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're okay. So her daughter Faith is in the kitchen and she's selling production. You know, my mom has headed to Nigeria. I don't know how it's going to go. She has no sense of direction. And yeah, I'm hopeful she gets what she's hoping for, but I'm concerned.
Speaker 2: Saith, if you want to apply for a conservatorship, I will co sign. You have video evidence of your mom falling out of the stupid tree. So yeah. Meanwhile, Brittany was on a conservatorship for a decade and Lisa is just wandering free making romantic decisions for herself.
Speaker 1: Brittany's been posting a lot of hopeful messages for the new Year, with a lot of dancing. Good for her dancing, so she uh, so mom comes into the kitchen and she goes, Now, Faith, you have to remember, the certified letter is coming in the mail for the divorce, and when you get it, you got to take it right to the post office because then the divorce will be finalized. All the twenty ninth that you have to take the certified letter to the post office. So she goes, okay, and she's.
Speaker 2: Not divorced yet. No from spouse number.
Speaker 1: Five, get out my red flag. So Faith looks a woman. Faith says, not only did you lie about having a fleeing with a woman you married a few and you also told him you're not married. And if that happened to me, somebody said that to me, I would be And she goes, Faith, I'm gonna come clean and tell him everything on this trip. I'm not going to accept a proposal until we have the whole conversation. He will know about it beforehand. Trust me, I got this.
Speaker 2: This is one of those cases where the American is way worse.
Speaker 1: Way worse. So the talking head she goes, he asked me if I was free to marry, and I said yes, because in my mind I'm free to marry. I've been separated for over nine years. Why have you not got divorced yet? Just didn't get around to it, just didn't get around.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and it costs money.
Speaker 1: Her droppinghead. Faith goes, you know, I struggle to trust my mother, and I do worry she's gonna go over there and get married again, Like, don't ruin your life and get married to somebody before you're ready again. So Lisa says, okay, I'm ready to go. I gotta go get my phone. And it's the last thing. I gotta get my phone. So she goes to her room, gets her phone. She's putting in her bag, and the producer says, if Daniel ask you to marry him while you're in Nigeria, will you keep your promise to Faith? And she goes, would I go against Faith's wishes? I want to say no, but my heart says, hold on to Daniel and do it. Jump with both feet in. I want to be missus Daniel. I want to be with him. I want to be a part of him. I want to be his wife. I don't know. I would hope that I do, but I don't know to which I say, what is Daniel's last name?
Speaker 2: Is he share?
Speaker 1: Is he Daniel Daniel? See mister Daniel Daniels.
Speaker 2: I think because they would have bleeped his last name, so they maybe wanted her to just say his first name. But it sounds it sounds like she's writing his name in her binder with the heart next to it, being like missus Lisa Daniel. She's like trying out the different names. She talks like she's a teenager who has watched twenty seven dresses too many times.
Speaker 1: I want to be missus Daniel. Literally, does she not know his last eight thousand? My question? Okay? So? Or she can't pronounce it, or he says, just call me Daniel Daniels. So they're heading to the airport and she's like, Faith, when I get to Nigeria, you will see how happy I am, and you're going to be so happy for me.
Speaker 2: No, she's not. No, fuck your happiness, mom, You've ruined both of our lives.
Speaker 1: They're talking to her, she goes it feels surreal. After twenty one years of dating only women, I'm going to Nigeria to date a scammer. But I love him. I love this scammer. This is the biggest risk I've ever taken. I hope he accepts me for who I am and becomes my sixth and final spouse.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, it's like a She's reached the final boss in Super Mario Brothers. She's get to marry Bowser.
Speaker 1: Does she hear herself?
Speaker 2: I don't know yourself. This is all video footage to go in the file for the conservatorship.
Speaker 1: The Faith is putting her in a conservator ship. Yes, she's not allowed to marry, and she needs to be sterilized just in case she can still get pregnant.
Speaker 2: I am, I'm down for all of this.
Speaker 1: In the car they arrived to the airport, she goes, oh, I got it in a pie of pants, and Faith goes, okay, Mom, remember look at me in the eye. Remember, don't get married on this trip, even when your divorce comes through. And ask questions, and she goes, I am, I'm gonna tell him everything, and I'm gonna ask questions like what is your last name?
Speaker 2: So Faith needs to go on this trip with She needs a companion here, and that does Orship.
Speaker 1: So she's walking through the air but going oh my god, oh my god, oh my god, I can't believe it. I can't believe it. I'm doing it. I'm doing my god, my god, Daniel, I'm coming.
Speaker 2: Okay, I hope she found a bathroom.
Speaker 1: I hope she did too. I hope she's got some depends. So twenty four hours earlier in Lagos, Nigeria, we see a very poor area. So we see all this b roll of somebody coming up in a boat and they keep focusing on the ground which does appear to be covered in clothing, yeah, or trash, trash, but it's like flattened like clothing. I was confused. Okay, So we see a very poor area with you know, groundcover, it's unclear what it is. We meet Daniel age thirty nine. Now he is really cute.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's handsome, he is for sure.
Speaker 1: He's a Christian. He needs in the Igbo tribe. In the tribe, they even traditions. They love competition, They work hard and you have to be honest. He grew up very poor. Sometimes I only eat once a day. He's very very close with his family. But he lost his mom and before she died, she told him a white woman protected me in war, so you need to marry a white woman. And that's how he meant, Lisa.
Speaker 2: I thought God told him that he was going to marry a white woman.
Speaker 1: Hmm. Interesting. He says, Lisa is fifty two and lives in Pennsylvania, and no, I don't know her last name. He says, she is beautiful, she has a good body, she has good body structure, she is thick. She has boobs, and he does the hand. He says, she has boobs, and so she has what I want. She supports me financially, and that makes me feel loved. Yes, I am in love.
Speaker 2: With herm And she's been sending him full body shots that are heavily redacted.
Speaker 1: So he goes to see a spiritual leader named Ekichi, who does have the Lisa left el lopas one pass gender is.
Speaker 2: I thought it was Ezekiel. I thought it was left eye, Ezekiel, left eye, Ekichi.
Speaker 1: Ekichi, and Daniel is telling him. He says, I need you to help me, and he just pray to the gods for me. I have concerns about the white woman that's coming to visit me, so I need to ask the ancestors the thoughts. And here are my three concerns. Number One, she vapes, m Okay, we hadn't heard that one, but all right, she could save money right there, you get those extensions. Number Two, she's been married twice, no brother, five times. She was physical number three she was physical with a woman one time. And that is the worst thing. His culture to not believe in that with the same sex you could be banished or killed. Geez, now that's scary. That's scary. It's Eki is talking to the gods and they say, go ahead with your journey. It's going to bring you success. Show me both your palms, you're blessed. Everything's fine. Now, I don't like that. Their culture believes you could be killed for being in the same sex relationship. That's their culture. But I don't like this. She's going there and she's going to be telling him all of this. That's scary to me. Yeah, anyway, the gods say it's going to bring you success. So he says, yeah, he.
Speaker 2: Like rolls these, it's all. It sounds like roulette, and he rolls things. And then he's drawing chalk on the ground and he's getting some messages.
Speaker 1: And he's keeps screaming, I am not deaf. Speaks to me. I'm not I am not deaf. You can speak. Yeah, So Daniel says, I have been talking to God all about leaving Nigeria and being with her could change my life for good. Okay, so he wants to go to the States, No if sands or butt, No, maybe he's not using her. He is, But if she's going to get that.
Speaker 2: One thousand percent, is he one thousand percent is?
Speaker 1: But what she gets Nookie Nikki and his six husband, maybe it'll be worth it. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I saw a transactional always on this show. I just if people would be more honest about it being transactional would be better.
Speaker 1: Yeah, next time on Jovon lands in the Philippines and she's standing in the airport waiting and she jokes it's like ordering something online and getting excited when you get to unwrap it, which you and I relate because we are on launch on first Yeah, Laura booked a session with the plastic surgeon to have a consul while she was there, which is a great idea because everybody goes to Turkey for the cheaplus surgery.
Speaker 2: Exactly, except don't do it on your face, because we've seen Jarcy and Stacey.
Speaker 1: Her face is pretty good.
Speaker 2: She has needed on her face.
Speaker 1: So she's regretting immediately having burken come because they're taking pictures of her loose skin. That a lot of people have if you lost that much weight, and they're showing the pictures on the screen like the before and after what they can do, And she should have told that doctor, don't show these pictures.
Speaker 2: Don't show the pictures. Yeah, he's going to see it. If they're gonna do then it's gonna or it could be she maybe would be in the dark. She would rather do it in the dark.
Speaker 1: We're gonna do it with all our clothes on, it'll be.
Speaker 2: Or he's just he has to watch the news every night and busy scores of the games that were on TV.
Speaker 1: So Nietscha came out with a new book and he's yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I forgot. That was surprising. He didn't pull out a niche book instead of watching TV. I would actually be like, TV is the devil for your soul. I prefer to read.
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, okay. Emma tells the ed you know, I know that you follow thousands of girls, and she tells about some extension she has on her laptop that shows when people are following and un following people. On pillow Talk, Colonie and Kaleni, one of them said that they have that they can see who other people followed. When it was like the numbers were changing.
Speaker 2: Ouse, I was like, anyone can see who people are following. Yeah, but this must have an algorithm. It shows you the insights. They're following this many women.
Speaker 1: I think it's like today he followed four more new women. Here's who the new women are exactly. Yeah. Yeah, she asked him, since you've been with me, have you been speaking romantically to other girls? And he just gives her up. Forrest and Sheena tell Molly and Dev they're going to meet with Sheena's parents alone first, and Mom was like, Nope, bad idea. No, not a great idea. She says, the way that they have manipulated Sheena, they're going to be able to manipulate you too, Forest. And you know, I don't know Sena. For all, I know you're involved in this too. And Sheena says, my parents aren't bad people. My family is not bad people. And she's like, oh, well, the story changes again.
Speaker 2: I thought she was saying to Forrest, I think you might be involved too, like Sho, she was talking to Sheena.
Speaker 1: You're involved too, And then she says, my family's not bad people, and oh the story changes again. But the funniest thing about the scene was they're wearing ridiculous hats.
Speaker 2: They're wearing like rice, like harve like you're going to harvest rice. But dev is wearing it in one part of the scene, and then Molly is wearing it. I don't know if it's the same hat and they're trading back and forth.
Speaker 1: Or they're sharing it to see who can look the most gillis and I DM. Yeah. And at the airport, Lisa arrives in Nigeria and Daniel has like these dancers are there dancing for her and she's so overwhelmed.
Speaker 2: Is that for her or was that just at the airport?
Speaker 1: Well, Michael never did of Angela. Yeah, that's true, and he seems to get down on one d and propose at the airport, what's going to happen? What's going to.
Speaker 2: Happen if she gets married? Faith disown her. You need to she needs to just emanticipate yourself. Go no contact and you don't deserve this.
Speaker 1: Go live with Juna even though she may be crazy too.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, it's not Gina, it's Tuna Juna.
Speaker 1: That is it? Everybody? That is our episode? And really I saw that of your show A Date with Dayline. I did see that Keith and Mink are going to be hosting someone New Year's Eve over on NBC.
Speaker 2: They always are on this program that NBC does that's like a wrap up of the year, and it's usually hosted by Hoda and what's her face? Yeah, and they always are one of the I don't know what you'd call it, but it's those those round up montage episodes or they'll be like, the next thing that was big in twenty twenty five was y and they have a bunch of quick cuts of random celebrities talking about that thing.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, see I thought they were. I was like, are they going to be like Anderson Andy and like hosting No, Josh.
Speaker 2: They're but they're very funny on it. It's it's always very funny. So yeah, I'll record and they always put Mink and Keith together.
Speaker 1: It's right because they trying to make think like they really hate each other, but they're really very fun.
Speaker 2: To Yeah, they have like a bromance or a friend of me's.
Speaker 1: Yeah, friend of mees. Yeah. Well, for New Year's Eve, I'm going to be going just down the street to our country club for a thing, and then I'm gonna get to bed early because next dam headed to New Orleans for the Sugar Bowl. Yay go sports. I'm very excited, and everybody, you'll get your episodes. Don't worry because we don't take a break. We keep this train on the tracks.
Speaker 2: Baby, but that super Bowl, it's coming around the track.
Speaker 1: That wow. I know that one day we get a break, but they'll still be an episode. Don't worry. Don't worry unless I have no ads that week. If I have no ads that week, I might actually skip it, but I will. I will.
Speaker 2: I should take one week off. People take weeks.
Speaker 1: Off, not this lady. I'm looking. I don't see. I don't know when the super Bowl is to look and see. I was going to look at see if I had an add that week, because if I didn't, not could go ahead and say I'll skip that week. But then I couldn't skip that wee because I've still got loved during lockup, I've still got Yeah.
Speaker 2: But you can skip one episode.
Speaker 1: I could. But then, in the words of what Michael Jackson said, if I go to sleep, then God will give prints all the good songs. So that's why he would never sleep, because he felt that God would channel all the good music to Prince and he would lose out.
Speaker 2: You know what he else said, I like little Boys.
Speaker 1: So you know what else he said, give me an extra dose of that propofol.
Speaker 2: Yeah. It's not quote.
Speaker 1: La no, no, no, you can no. I'm just trying to say. So, if you take a break, you fear that somebody will come in and take your place.
Speaker 2: So yeah, yeah, but podcasting is not like YouTube, where if you don't record, or if you don't put it out on an episode for the week, like the algorithm pushes you down. On YouTube, you have to release like every week, yeah, or you get pushed down the algorithm YouTube is I mean, podcasting's not really like that, at least.
Speaker 1: Not that I well, whenever we see the Super Bowls coming out, we'll see what's happening, and maybe I'll do it, but it's highly doubtful. Don't don't try, don't try to scurr your responsibilities. Kimberly, You'll still be here. You'll still be here. Everybody, make sure you're following Kimberly and Katie. So when they do come back from their break in January, our leisurely break, leisurely break, they're strolling around getting shit done like real people, and make sure you're following them at date dateline, but make sure you're following me at Pink Shade Pie, because I have put together quite a real that is, of all these nookie noki waka waka put together a whole yeah, because because next week she'll have another one. So I'm saving them because then I'm.
Speaker 2: Gonna yeah, yeah, oh it's so good.
Speaker 1: But you do have to look at the one I just put up because it is Fozzy where it always goes walk a walka.
Speaker 2: Yes, no, it totally is. It's Fozzy Bear. Yeah.
Speaker 1: These are things I do. When I'm supposed to be cleaning up my house for Christmas. I find clips of Fozzy Bear doing walk a walka. Everybody, thanks, and I will see you later this week. I'm doing a End of Your Bravo wrap up with Mandy Slitzker. Last week I did End of Your TLC wrap up with Kim Cray. Super fun. This one with Mandy about the year in Bravo. We'll be equally as Lucy Goosey. And then I'll be back here with Kimberly on Friday to talk about ninety Day. The other way we just got to be wrapping up. It's episode twenty.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and I'm so excited to listen to your sixty days. I had insomnia last night and it came I saw it pop up on my phone because I was, oh yeah on my phone at three am, and then like I saw the video pop up and I started watching it and I was like, I really need to try to go to bed.
Speaker 1: Yes, sixty days and ended that, I mean it ended. But we have the two new We have the reunion uisode and then six months later episode and then it hits exactly when Love during lock Up starts back. And then Zaria just got arrested from Love during Lockup, So we've got lots to talk about. She did, Yeah, she was in Palm Beach doing some sort of club appearance and it was a intent not to kill with the deadly weapon like deadly weapon but not intent to kill. She was. They just let her out. She just got bond like four days later. She was jail, like four days.
Speaker 2: Oh my god.
Speaker 1: Someone is the mother of two what are you doing? Crazy?
Speaker 2: And your parents run at church?
Speaker 1: Amen? They do. The mom looks like Mark Simpson. Yeah, and all the kids have those z names. That nobody can pronounce. So yeah, so we got a lot to talk about over there. So that's what's going on. Everybody. Happy New Year. But I don't talk to you between now and then, but again, I'll be back on Thursday with Mandy and Friday with Kimberly. Bye bye