Speaker 1: Woo woo, shake it up, just like bad medicine.
Speaker 2: Uh, actually, maybe maybe we need to play the correct song.
Speaker 1: Pleased to meet you? Who you guess my name? Dude? Okay, So here we are.
Speaker 2: And I normally don't do even this type of content like about you know, current events in that nature, but it does. It does have so many aspects to it. It's a reflection on what's wrong with our society. It's a reflection not just on mental states and emotional problems, but also shitty shitty parenting and I mean shitty parenting. And it's uh, it's not just one culture or the other. However, there is a particular culture out there that.
Speaker 1: Happens to be.
Speaker 2: What do you call it, infamously absent or just lousy and don't understand what being a father means. And that's creating generation after generation of fucking monsters. So this does all play into that. And yes it's the OVA effect apps of freaking lutely, But everybody has to take accountability for their own actions. They have to take take responsibility for their own actions. They've held accountable for their own actions. And unfortunately, this young lad here decided he was going to beat the shit out of somebody who's it wasn't really, it wasn't the guy who he had a problem with. Really, I mean, that's what he made it. He made it out to believe. He made himself out to believe that. However, I'm trying to say that.
Speaker 1: Hold on, he.
Speaker 2: Tried to convince himself that's what it was about. But we all know that's not true. We know what was really about, don't we. He Uh, he had some daddy issues. He had a concussion, he had a loss. He had not just in the ring when his first professional about not just because he had a concussion and freaking practice of all things.
Speaker 1: Shit happens when.
Speaker 2: You spar But I mean it also means he's not good at guarding and all. It could be a lot of things. You can get caught sometimes, but you're not really supposed to. That's not really supposed to happen in sparring. So what does that all point out to point to? And then when you start watching some of the interactions between him and his father and his attitude and his dad is.
Speaker 1: Just like a.
Speaker 2: If he thinks he's joking, he doesn't let his dad, his son know that he's in on the you know, so his son's not in on the joke, and even if he is in on the joke, and he's not, he doesn't appreciate it. And that built up, and he said the wrong things at the very worst time because he was, you know, classically known for that, but he said the wrong things at the very worst time, and it triggered him. It triggered his son, It triggered Raja raja. I keep on saying raha because that's how I would pronounce in h any other time. Raja, faja, the maja and the faja. We were we in fucking Uh what is this? Uh?
Speaker 1: What the hell is that? What was that? What was that?
Speaker 2: The freaking gold member dude right from Austin powers the Maja and the faja. Yeah, that's what it sounds like. All right, So I do have some updates and there's similar things that I want to go over. Then we're going to talk about nineteen thirteen and what is going on and the deep, deep, deeply rooted evil that has been controlling this country for a long time. And this is why, because people don't recognize this one thing, they don't recognize what Israel truly is, and that is not Israel where we should be focusing. Even when they're telling us not to focus on it and the Royds, they're also saying, well, you have to protect Israel, you have to do this and that. But still they were right the first time, but not in the in an honest way, it's not Israel, it's who runs us. That is. Israel is just the mirror reflecting back what is actually controlling us. Just because we don't see it here. I don't know how we don't see it. You shouldn't see it. And the lack of justice, the the de evolution of society, the erosion of family, the poisoning of everything that's food, water.
Speaker 1: And air. Do how do you not see.
Speaker 2: Your murderers murdering you? I don't get it, but it's there. So here we are, and as we go through this tonight, I want it to be clear that it is and I don't want it to be mistaken by this. I don't want people to think it's one way there the lureing Kabbala said a lot of this in motion. But this isn't the oldest of the idea system, okay, it was just another basically uh amusing of it or a reflection upon the precepts of a darker, darker, made up bullshit mask of a religion that was utilized to cover this ancient cult of human sacrifice and child murder.
Speaker 1: That was a Saturn cult. That was the Edenites.
Speaker 2: That was who Thor Adam Thor took out the leadership of five thousand years ago, the Serpent cult. It's the same peace Well, it's the same practices, it's the same sorcery, it's the same drugs, it's the same everything. And their methods and their hatred for specific things throughout history, agriculture, family, tribal relations, meaning you know, tight knit people that go beyond a family, go beyond extended family to community. They hate that because that's a strength against their strength. Nationalism or nations they hate. And what do they call?
Speaker 1: What is? What is gentile? What is? What is? It's nations?
Speaker 2: It's all right there. And we're going to get into this heavily because we need to. Okay, So here's what we're going to start with. I have some footage of Raja Raja here being uh being being on the run? You ready one?
Speaker 1: Not that one that's not him either? There he is.
Speaker 2: Hey, look some truth slipped out of this TV series Black People rounding up black people in Africa. Yeah yeah, And who was right behind him? Oh no, those they are depicted as Europeans in the TV show, but they were Jews.
Speaker 1: Just that we're clear.
Speaker 2: So this is uh through the rough and tumble weeds of La County and uh so that's where he got it. That's where he got the necklace. Okay, fair enough. I'm just saying it looks very similar if you see you look at that and that. So we have this here, and there's a couple other things I want to show you, not all of them, but I think the comment on this idiot here and not so much not just this guy's stupid, retarded performance on C. T. Fletcher, but this guy here on the right with the hell's a stupid name, Jesse on Fire. He's very self centered and noxious and part of a problem.
Speaker 1: Really.
Speaker 2: He is not bright, he thinks he is. He gets multiple portions of this wrong. He turns it into a racial thing. And there are some racial aspects that this guy tries to create because he's apparently half and half.
Speaker 1: And he's like that's rue.
Speaker 2: He's like in character the whole time as a wrestler, he sounds retarded, right.
Speaker 1: But in addition to that, and I was.
Speaker 2: Listening to cancel this podcast over on Rumble earlier today and he got he brought up a bunch of good points and then he said something about I don't know a couple of things about you know, palestinianside. I was like, oh, yeah, we're not cool anymore, you and I. But but yeah, he had some good insights on this. And he was talking about how stupid this guy was and how he was like still in character, like as like a wrestler the whole time, because he didn't talk like this when he was at the event. And this is the guy Aj that invited Raja Raja to the event to help, you know, cross pilinate self, promote and promote him by having him on his IRL stream on kick.
Speaker 1: Kick is horrible. I will go on kick every every so often.
Speaker 2: They think it can't handle sixty frames per second, so I don't do it anymore. And I like to shoot in fifty sixty frames per second now, so I don't do it anymore. But and it's for a gaming website. How the hell do you not do sixty frames per second? It's like that doesn't make any sense. Everything gets blurry at thirty frames per second when you're doing high speed graphics, so you would need to at least at the very bare minimum to do sixty frames per second at ten ADP.
Speaker 1: But they don't even do that. They can't handle it.
Speaker 2: So now they have a bunch of irl in real life freaking thuggy nonsense on there. Sneako is on there, which I don't have a whole lot of problems with, but he's he's a douche too.
Speaker 1: I mean, let's just be honest.
Speaker 2: I like what he you know, whatever that stage argument was with with a schmoolie or if it wasn't stage or whatever. Maybe it wasn't maybe it wasn't a stage argument. But you know, he still falls under the trap of being a supporter, a bigger supportive of Israel by being a Trump supporter than he he would be if he just didn't say fuck Israel, and he's just law miicker or whatever. It doesn't matter you're you're a pro Trump Zionist, if you're a pro Trumper, No, there is no good answer because it's all bad.
Speaker 1: That's the trap.
Speaker 2: You don't just get to have that easy, easy solution of well, then I picked the other guy. You know, it's all the same thing. You don't You don't get to have a good answer because that's the that's the trap of this this culture and the society.
Speaker 1: But this guy's a douche.
Speaker 2: All I'm saying is a bunch of times he takes something out of proportion and out of context, and he doesn't even I could tell he didn't actually watch a lot of the stuff because of his conclusions that he makes. And I've noticed this and a bunch of people who have been doing this the coverage is they haven't actually taken the time to listen to and watch the shit that they're commenting on. He said he did this at four am. He jumped out of bed. He just had to do this. It was so important. And then he fucks it all up. And then he tells everybody if you don't have an IQ over blah blah blah, and you're not skilled professional, you should never open your mouth in public. This is what this asshole who has I don't know how, but four hundred and sixty five thousand followers probably started off a long time ago, back when it was easy to get followers on YouTube. I had a nothing channel that had two thousand followers on it back in twenty twelve, and all he'd had those like little flash flrame videos promoting a book that I wrote back then. So it wasn't hard or a couple, you know, like slideshow type videos from hiking and stuff like that. I had like two thousand followers on that channel. It wasn't It wasn't hard to get followers before they were sold off to the to the Satan, yeah Google. So anyhow, we'll talk about that guy and then I think this might have been what I wanted to add into there, but let's counta all right, that's not the way.
Speaker 1: Let me start by reading this.
Speaker 2: Everything got okay good, I went back to where was supposed to be. So when I had every time I have to restart my computer, like all the places I sat and saved and like put it in the race spot and queued up nice, I end up having.
Speaker 1: To redo all over again. And sometimes I forget to get some of these tabs. But this one did it all right.
Speaker 2: So the GoFundMe first, uh first do let me just go ahead and show you that real quick right here on the top of my rumble I can everybody see this. You sure can, okay, col throw me a comment in the chat, so let me know that you're here so I know who you are. And then also how the audio sounds when I start playing these videos, because if it's terrible, I need to know, um, there's something going on with I might have to get to freaking and see that freaking plugin back in on uh on obs because I don't think it's recognizing my road caaster properly, and I think that's why it's trying to put the both tracks onto my one track, and that's why it's turning down the audio on some of these videos. Some of some of the videos just are have been posted like that and they're low shit audio quality, but other ones aren't. And I notice another thing too, I have media sources. I'm trying to pop up a media source. It's showing that I have audio on the bar, but I'm not hearing it and it's not coming across the road caster. So I can't take from my from my computer anything that I've grabbed off of it and put it in like the actual scene itself. I have to play it with a screen capture instead, because otherwise it doesn't show, it doesn't have any audio, and it's very, very irritating because that's how I was fixing it. Was going to fix its like, ah, if these audios are bad, I'll just fix it and eventually crank up the audio, save it again and render it, and then I'll play it through the show.
Speaker 1: So it has been it.
Speaker 2: Nope, didn't work out so a lot. All right, So it says, right here, let's click this real quick. Look at how Look at how much this happened so far. Every every couple hours, this thing goes up another ten grand and mister beast, as you can see right here, one of the top donors, he did ten thousand dollars I read to you yesterday. See now it's a two hundred thousand dollars goal. See how this brought this. One thing that I don't like about go fund me now is if you set your thing at fifteen thousand, they'll say, Okay, we're gonna start at two thousand. When you get close to two thousand and then we'll crank it up. So to me, that might be psychologically good because it looks like it's closer to your goal. So people to see a daunting goal may not. I don't know if that's like, if that's is that psychology?
Speaker 1: Is that how that works?
Speaker 2: Like, oh wow, twenty grand, Well, yeah, you're not gonna get there, so I'm not gonna mess with it.
Speaker 1: Is that a thing? I don't know?
Speaker 2: So you start at two, I'm like, oh, two is attainable. Here's here's ten bucks. You know, I don't know, is that is that how that works? Because to me, it seems like it's more shitty and shady to continually raise it and this is good.
Speaker 1: This is go fundme doing this.
Speaker 2: They probably already set it at like two hundred and fifty thousand or something like that, but it's only gonna incrementally go up according to whatever algorithm is controlling that would go fund me. And that's how go fund me rolls now, So when once you get to five, it'll say ninety eight. Once you get to eight, to see ninety two twelve. When you get to twelve is because I need twenty And then I think, to me, that's more shitty like that. If I was somebody coming back to this after I very fund it, you know, donated, and I see now your goals like quadruple the amount that it was when I when I donated, I'm like, this guy's a fucking asshole and it's not even their fault. It's it's go fundme. So one hundred and twenty seven thousand dollars. Yesterday when we were around here, Will were at like forty and uh so, yeah, mister Beast dropped ten k and he said that he wanted to who is it Chris Jericho. Let's go to the top donations. Let's see who is sea top. So it says Chris Jericho did twenty five hundred. I don't know who James McRae is twenty five hundred. They have both successfully spent more on stew than I did on my very first car, and probably every car that I had up until I was about twenty two. Uh, they were all two grand purchases or less.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 1: And then you see all these.
Speaker 2: There's a lot of stupid comments going around on both ends, like some some wrestlers, which you know obviously is whatever, and then also.
Speaker 1: Some of the he is a dad, so I found that out he is a father. I didn't.
Speaker 2: I don't know his mother was. His mother was in the audience that night watching her son getting pummeled which that's that can't be good, and so we'll just move on from here. Let's go to I like everything that these guys say, and it's good to hear all of it. And I don't think that the ones that I have cut up like this one, like this guy cut it up a little bit, I don't think that that one gives gives justice to what needs to be said here. So I think, as much as it below is peepe, this might not be necessary to watch this one. All right, Let's go to here. You know, maybe we should pull up what's his name? Podcast too? Here, let's do let's do that.
Speaker 1: Let's grab cancel.
Speaker 2: This podcast is like steal this album, you know what I mean. It's like in the same type of i'd have to Oh he was only on for an hour, Okay, it'll be easier to find then. He had some good insights.
Speaker 1: I thought.
Speaker 2: I don't know where you started, but I kind of want to get to the part where the dude's sitting out the air. They are right there, right out there, all right, cool. Let me just say, come on, it has a hard time with things that are we.
Speaker 1: What do you shoot it at? Yeah? Six point five? That's not bad. It should be should be setting up easier.
Speaker 3: Live and.
Speaker 2: So this this guy lives in New York somewhere, I don't know where, but you know I'm from New York too, So there's that. Uh so let's go back to this one here. This is what these guys are saying.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I don't know if he gives enough either, because I I me watching all of them. There's little details that I see in all of this and I think are important. So let's just play through this one and then we'll catch what other people think about this the same group of data points. And I think this is where like the psychological analysis of mankind and society and where the help people are at, because people who have voices. And maybe this does kind of harken back to what that guy said about Uh, it's not so much about your your intellect or your professionalism. I mean, it is about your intellect because it's like your comprehension, right, And it's also about your values, Like you don't have to be super into intelligence, be eloquent for a polite and a good public speaker. You don't have to be super genius for that, but you do have to have comprehension in some empathy. And I think that's what's the shut off point for a lot of people who are just out there for clicks and content or for whatever other cloud chasing, just their vapid existence in general. But they also and they just so happen to gravitate to social media and create videos. Some of these some of these mentalities and some of these perspectives and points of view either show ampleet and total lack of any type of life experience, like they're sheltered or they're just not men, you know, like they haven't gone through trials. They don't understand what it's you know, if a male is all things, it's not just toughness, and it's not just whatever, but it's about being a good provider, a good dad, being reliable, being responsible, being dependable, being strong for others, you know, shut pushing aside, at least to an extent, your wants and needs for other people, in doing it and doing it happily for those of you love, you know, And there's there's something that's disconnected with a lot of these great values that make up the true classic male that these other people who are commenting on some of these behaviors, don't seem to understand themselves, so I know that they don't have they lack substance of character, and their points of view are from that perspective of not really being They're not on the open up.
Speaker 1: They're not they don't have integrity. They don't have.
Speaker 2: I don't want to say undignified, but that that's probably going that to that direction.
Speaker 1: But they just don't.
Speaker 2: They lack an understanding for what's right and wrong in a sense, because you can tell that from what they defend and how they defend it that they don't even recognize or understand the psychology behind what's really going on. And that's where I want to go today with the whole sympathy for the devil, you know, sympathy for the dumb rs over here, uh, is that there's some things that I've seen through other people's clips about Rampage that show me a whole bigger picture psychologically, Like if this is a canvas, I can see more of the painting that makes up this kid's mind, but with a complete lack and understanding of restraint, because that's what being in mature her person is when you're not unhinged and unstable and easily manipulated. You know, there's something missing. There's a mechanism that's completely absent in him. And it's not just him, And this is by their dangerous as a group. And I'm not saying that they're all like that, but a lot of them also lack a proper parental male father figure, and I think that's where it all stems from.
Speaker 4: Welcome to episode thirty four of the Scaling Up.
Speaker 2: So just hold on to all that I said, because if I had seen this one earlier, like yesterday, before we started, I would have added this one yesterday. So let's just start with this. I'll skip around to try to get through it quicker. Bear with it, though, because there's a lot here that I find really important, and I think you're gonna have a whole lot of respect for the guy not in the center, because there's no center when there's four, but there's the one center left from where I'm looking. So the guy next to the guy with his hands like this, you know what I mean, they do with the mohawk, thinking I gotta drop myself off the screen real quick. I'll be right, tobacco. Just watch this for a little bit of it. Back, what the fuck this happened?
Speaker 1: Hello? Oh right, I forgot there you go.
Speaker 2: These guys all have a lot of integrity, I think, and they It was good to find this, you know. And this is one of the parts of this journey of looking this stuff up is that I'm finding that I'm enjoying the ride, you know, the adventure of it, in the sense that I'm getting exposed to other people who have values that I respect and others that I don't. And it's helping to solidify and cement the importance of the good and the epidemic of the bad. So it's kind of interesting. It's been interesting for me from a point of psychological analysis of the whole situation too.
Speaker 5: The podcast a very impromptu last second emergency episode. We've got Doug Anian here from our pred catchers. You guys might recognize them, and we actually wanted to do an.
Speaker 1: Episode, so don't let that slide by you.
Speaker 2: Just then listen to what he said because I missed it the first time from our pred capture videos. So this guy, Doug and this guy do real deal important changing the world for making it better type shit dad, type shit catching fucking predators. That's not something just a gloss over already. You gotta love the guys as respect him and in that aspect, unless they're the type that are doing the same shit and just catching other people. But I mean that's not that's not the case here. But that does happen. Like that guy that we saw that the met Laskan Avenger was talking about, the guy who wore the hat, make you know something about something about you know, child predators, blah blah blah, but it was like a maga hat. And come to find out, the kid the guy was raping one of his relatives, little girl, a little girl that was a relative of his.
Speaker 1: Yeah, pieces of shit.
Speaker 5: So where we would introduce them so you guys could kind of, you know, learn more about them. But that is not the reason we're here today. We're here today actually because Doug has been all over the news today over something that's going super viral right now, because for those of you guys that haven't heard Rajah Jackson Rampage, Jackson's son tried to kill a man yesterday and Doug was actually the one who pretty much stepped in and saved them. So we're gonna actually play a few clips first of everything that happened. It initially started with the wrestler Psycho Stu, smashing a beer can over his head, thinking that he was also a wrestler that he was there working. And then after that, Psycho Stu apologized multiple times to him, and he was told to give him a receipt, which in wrestling basically means if your hit for real, hit them back later.
Speaker 6: I'm all work out.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I appreciate it.
Speaker 7: I know.
Speaker 8: His shit.
Speaker 9: You give receipt, you nember want to receive it, give him that receive I'll tag this shit.
Speaker 4: I went out there, and then ultimately this is what happened.
Speaker 5: And the last thing I want to say for our viewers, for those of you guys that don't know, I actually trained at the same school eleven years ago, a long time ago. I know Psychostu personally, and yeah, so to get started with it, what actually happened to Stu?
Speaker 4: How bad are his injuries?
Speaker 3: Broken facial bones is from what I'm hearing, missing teeth has no recollection of what happened incoherent and then even from the people closest to it now that I'm disassociating with, they won't even put up the full story Stu's pretty fucked up. I'll put it this way. What happened yesterday is he choked on his own blood, on his own teeth. I heard, yeah, teeth and blood and he lost all of his teeth right, a lot of them. Yeah, broke in facial bones. He was out on the slam and then the guy had made contact multiple times. I remember seeing that kind of be in his shock, and then I just went side of that running in. There was other people that could have got involved that I made that contact with, but they just stayed by the stage. Let me put it this way, I'm sorry to stew that the people that said that they were your friends let this happen.
Speaker 5: So how did you end up being involved? Because from what I understand, you weren't part of that match, that segment. How did you end up out there in the middle of the ring during this match.
Speaker 3: I just got done with my match, I was blown up, took the heat. Did the shit that I get a whisper by somebody? Hey something it's not right. I might need you to go out there and check a scenario. This guy's going to do a spot. When does the spot happen? Oh, we'll let you know we'll let you know. Well, you want to let me know, but like you're not telling me when the Q is, when is the spot's supposed to happen. You're just gonna let me know just in case. So I'm stuck waiting for this queue. I walk out to somebody with the radio. I said, hey, talk to the back. When do you guys want me to go? What's happening? I was informed about the beer k incident. Actually shortly before that. They told me that they you know, made up, shook hands, hugged it out multiple times, so it was gonna be fine, but they just want to make sure. I talked to the person out front with the radio. I walked back to the ring. I see the slam. I see the first punch, second punch, and by then I'm at people in front of me and I just start moving. I kind of wish I would have just sprung on like the slam. So that's where I'm at. I mean, honestly, there's nothing worse than you watch somebody you care about. He's a veteran, he's he's me, and these are people who are supposed to love him, and I'm the only one on the outskirts to be told to watch this, apparently, and then I'm in there and I'm battle that I'm doing whatever, trying to like work this, and I'm telling the guy to come down, and now he's trying to fight me. It's all fucked, you know.
Speaker 5: Like so them telling you to watch this and get involved, if this was supposed to be an angle, it kind of doesn't make any sense because you have nothing to do with their storyline or whatever. It seems like they kind of wanted you there just because you're the only one who can shoot, which in wrestling means for real fight, right.
Speaker 3: If I like it, like how you use a dog, like, hey, well send our bitch to go do this.
Speaker 5: But the fact that they told you to watch out and you know, be ready, and the fact that this had nothing to do with any of the storylines kind of shows that this was premeditated, right.
Speaker 3: I think the premeditation part comes on the side of aj Mona. You brought somebody that was volatile that you knew had issue so real quick.
Speaker 4: That's the friend of Raja who brought him to thest.
Speaker 3: Small calves, small ass chicken legs, bitch with the cowboy hat.
Speaker 5: So this fight whatever you want to call it Raja Jackson attemptive murder right this, So.
Speaker 2: This is important to at least put a pin in what are you talking about about AJ? Because this is going to come up later and AJ completely he should have kept his mouth shut and he's not. I'm not saying to protect him because he's an idiot and he did some really stupid shit the whole time. I don't want to see him get off easy, but from from a perspective of legal liability, he shouldn't have been talking on a podcast and we're going to talk about that CT Fletcher podcast too.
Speaker 4: Attempted murder.
Speaker 5: He landed like twenty something punches on him, twenty three twenty three punches on him, you.
Speaker 4: Pull him off, and then he tried to go at you, So that was he trying to continue beating him even further.
Speaker 3: I think the culmination between his dad picking on him and all his daddy issues came out and all the shit that AJ gassed up into his head. Because let me put it this way, I don't like Roger. I think Roger's a shit person for what he did, but I think AJ's a bigger shit person for gassing him up to be in that fucking rink, deleting him to ruin his own life to hurt somebody that AJ also has a problem with. You can't can tell me that's not I don't believe in coincidence.
Speaker 1: So remember that now.
Speaker 2: He said that he has a problem with with Stu Stuart Smith or Psycho Stu. So a j yardy has a problem with him, so he unleashes his dog on him rather than do it himself.
Speaker 1: That's big.
Speaker 3: That's huge, basically trying to put the blood on someone else's hands exactly because he's not going to do it himself. You know the few little backyard fights he got in where he got beat the up and then you've got somebody that's a real fighter, trained buy somebody that was one of the greatest of all time, and then you had him do your dirty work. He ruined two people's lives.
Speaker 4: So what happened when you got involved with Roger? Why did he want to keep going?
Speaker 5: Well, I know his chat was like gassing him up to leading up to it, which we've talked about.
Speaker 10: Another reason why life streaming is toxic.
Speaker 3: Yeah, just goes the show.
Speaker 2: When you're a man, you're in IRL is the worst you're basically not trying to really do interesting content. It's like you are the content. You are the the circus, right, you are a pseudo celebrity of some sort who everything that you do that's normal and regular and every day is just so goddamn interesting. And there's a huge audience for this, which again points to society not having its own shit going on. You know, what life are you living? If you're living vicariously through people and in real life videos that do fake scenarios, just like regular reality TV shows that aren't anything to do with reality.
Speaker 3: Control of your life. If you do things for other men, you're there, bitch. You're not a man, You're ape Doug.
Speaker 4: So what happened when you and him square it off?
Speaker 3: I just went in there to stop it first, you know, because I I was kind of in shock. I saw Stu, I saw the punches. It felt like slow motion. I'm looking around, I'm looking at Stu's friends staring at me, not running in. I'm only running in. Somebody pins Stu after he almost got beat to death. People are so chicken shit that they don't understand violence. They don't understand what's going on. They don't want to partake in anything. They weren't willing to save their friend. They would rather worry about their own image, their self, their master. This sometimes the world stops. Sometimes the world stops. You could go to the store one day, be shopping for fucking groceries, and if you see an old lady get beat up in fucking rob you have to do something. Sometimes the world stops. So these people are sitting in the fucking ring watching a man get beat the debt that they call the fucking front. The people in the back are telling me, hey, can you go out there and make sure nothing bad happens. So that got all this responsibility. But at the same time, if I'm aj Mona, if I'm the people that told me to go out there, if that's the person I brought where I know this whole situation is going on, I'd be right at the ring. If somebody told me that Ian had the possibility of having a fucking fingernail being put out of place because somebody might be a little off in the ring. You think I would take a chance of my friend getting hurt, I'd be in the in corner of the ring, on the very side, in the front row. You couldn't move me from the fucking spot. I'd run the whole jump fuck all of you. That's my friend, that's my family, that's somebody who means more to me than anything in the world. I would never let something can touch him. I would die before something hurts my family. And all the people that call him family, where the fuck were they? And then when we're in the ring and I'm breaking it up and he shoots a fucking double leg on me. By the way, work a better fucking double leg, you prick. And then I'm telling you to calm down. I'm not even fighting, not even be a hostile. Then you're trying to work and get lower, do this, change positions, and I'm over having to swim with you all this other shit. And then you can punch me in the fucking eye after we're breaking it up, You fucking loser. That's why you got fucking head button. That's why I can punch you in You're lucky I was tired from the match before this. What kind of fucking person are you? You fucking low lifeking clown. You want fucking cloud. So you beat up a guy that's fucking half unconscious. You punch a guy that's trying to break up a fight and not even trying to fight you. I wasn't even trying to hurt you.
Speaker 11: Is wrong with you?
Speaker 5: So do you think he wanted to continue beating up Stue? That's I think he would have killed him if you didn't stop it, right, I promise you he would.
Speaker 3: Have killed him. He would have killed me if he would have got the best of me, if he would have took my legs out from under me like he was trying to. He was going to do the same thing to me that he did this do clearly you watched the stream when he's walking away. I'm trying to people with me. I don't care how many times you've been fingered in your life, bro, I don't give a fuck. If you got a problem with the world and the people around you, change people around you, change it up a little bit, go to therapy, get some help. I'll take it out on everybody else. And then you want to trained by one of the best fighters to ever live, your father, use his cloud, use his knowledge, And then you want to hurt people that don't train like that. You're a fucking bully, You're a bitch. Fuck you. Everybody who taught you that.
Speaker 5: So after all this happened as far as the show, like did the show just continue? Like how did you get out of the ring? I assume it was stopped in paramedics game? Like what actually happened?
Speaker 2: He was even CPR, you know, I noticed a lot of breaks, like a lot of edits here. I'm wondering, like how many times they trailed off and what was cut out to shorten it out? Because every time you see them like kind of like twitch, it's because there's an edit there, and there's there's like edits like every couple frames. So it's like, what did they what did they trail off on and not show us that? These are the thoughts that I have when I watched these things and I see like the the lack of smoothness, right, and like so what part did they cut out? Were they just like uh uh uh? They just take that out? Like I don't know, it seems like they are having a fluid conversation. But when you see the edits, he realized that stuff was stuff is missing, you know, being on his blood.
Speaker 3: The paramedics came. I rolled out once I realized that my fucking blood was leaking because he caught me right in the fucking goddamn orbital bone. I rolled out the ring to go and fight. That guy said, Kim, I'm coming, and then everyone's holding.
Speaker 4: Me back, and he had already like ran out of there, already gone.
Speaker 3: And then the only person who can met him is a fucking crackhead with face paint who's fucking begging for fucking clout for the internet.
Speaker 10: Man.
Speaker 2: So I don't know if that was that sounds like it was a little harsh of a judgment on that guy, like he knows them better than any of us do, obviously from our perspective sitting in our chairs here watching a video. But in the I r L from Kick that we were watching yesterday, the guy with a face paint that he's talking about the same one that goes outside, I think is the same one. He has a striped shirt on it during the ring part. I think he takes it off when they go outside. But it seems like it's the same guy who while they're breaking it up, he's got his hands around the corner of the ring, right, and he's got his hands around the ropes trying to hold and he's like pushing into Rajah. So he's right there. He's in the position of vulnerability where he could get punched too. I think I think he has a little bit more you know, Integritying them with this guy is making him out to be to be a crack at and all that. Maybe those are all two aspects, but he did put himself in a position at danger that wasn't a safe danger, like there's a bigger guy here, so I'm okay now type of thing, you know what I mean. There's all these weird things that people do, and in order to cope or make themselves or over compensate for their own frailness or or or or cowardness, they'll only the only you know, bark or they only act tough when there's when they feel secure.
Speaker 1: And that's how Rajah acted.
Speaker 2: It actually is because he caught a guy off guard who wasn't expecting an actual fight, and then he starts beating a guy who's already unconscious. That's the same That's the same thing as sucker punching somebody. That's and again going right back to that that jazz festival where these n words were going around punching old people, knocking that one woman out and you see the blood pouring out of her mouth, so you probably lost teeth. You know, they're just, oh, they're fucking retarded, you know, gaggle of monkeys frigging screaming and jumping up and down because one of their you know, degenerate friends or cousins punched some some old white guy out or old white woman out well at a jazz festival. And I'll say the same thing I said yesterday.
Speaker 1: You don't own jazz. They didn't originate with them.
Speaker 2: It originated, honestly with a bunch of big band people who discovered cocaine and then jazz came along.
Speaker 3: There couldn't be anything more mismanaged in my lights than I saw that night.
Speaker 4: Yeah, for sure.
Speaker 5: So I'm just trying to get a better understanding of, like how the show went on? Who took him out of the ring?
Speaker 3: First of all, Stu left by paramedics in his own blood, choking, A veteran, a war veteran. Was he stretchered out of Yes, he was a load and go criteria?
Speaker 4: After that? Did the show just continue?
Speaker 3: As there was kids crying, There was women and children upset.
Speaker 1: And this is what I mentioned too in those comments yesterday.
Speaker 2: Under that one video and this, and this other asshole was like kids don't care, kids don't pay attention to that.
Speaker 1: I'm like, you don't know.
Speaker 2: You were either never a child or you're definitely not a dad. Because children absorb everything. They might not on the outside even show that they're being affected by something because that's trauma and there is usually like a lack of you know, response. But if you're if you're a child, you understand, or if you ever were a child, you understand. You absorb everything and you internalize everything. And yes, they can understand, they can sense energies. They're not as callous and and shut off from their sensibility. There's their sensory, sensory whatever you know that that we are and as we get older, when we've seen so much ship that we just somehow reflexive coping mechanism just push it away, even though it still affects us even as adults. It's way different when you're a child, because that starts to wrinkle the brain, you know, it starts to put those those uh deep If you're like a record, right like the deep.
Speaker 1: Grooves in you, Sophia, it might hard to copy over team.
Speaker 3: She saw the whole thing and as an adult, that's my job to you know, is to protect everybody. And I felt really short. I talked to her dad. She said, you saw everything. She tried to get out of the car. Come back and see if stuar was going to be okay. And it's just it's, you know, like, you have kids at the show, you have families of the show. We're supposed to be here for a good time. And why I keep bringing up that fucking asshole with a stupid cowboy hat because you brought somebody that was volatile. You knew he was volatile. You set him up, You had him do your dirty work at a show where you know everybody's doing this for entertainment, and you wanted to do that. What a fucking prick. Both of those people. Fuck everybody involved with that person. And here's my thing about like the Rogers situation. His dad is going to be hurting. His family's going to be hurting because of the trauma with the fucking son doing this shit, the embarrassment, all of that stuff. Right, you have somebody that's unhinged. He needs mental help, but he needs to go to jail as well. You have Stu's family now, which I held a way higher regard. The dad's there, and I couldn't imagine watching somebody I love getting beat to death.
Speaker 2: And you know what else, his mother was there, stu mother, Psycho Stew's mother was in the audience having to watch her son get beat like that. Now I was curious whether or not, you know, I don't know how old Psycho Stew's boy or girl is. I'm not sure which one it is, but apparently he is a dad. If they were there, if they were one of the toddlers, that would be awful to see your father being beaten. And for some retarding and comment saying the kids don't pick up on that stuff, they're idiots.
Speaker 1: They're idiots.
Speaker 2: The whole thing that makes that type of violence fun is that deep down inside, even if you're a kid, you kind of know it's put on because everybody's okay at the end, especially if you're there at the event and you see everybody walk away and everybody's fine, you know, maybe a little sore. But this, this is totally different. Was this was traumatic by any by any definition.
Speaker 5: That was there.
Speaker 3: Hey Day was talking to his dads from what I hear, so I'm assuming is I was there and lying to him about what happened, and then guy said, you know, Dou's family now, they're wondering if if he's going to be normal again, not just jail. It's not the tragedy of losing myself.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's right. We don't know yet if Stu has permanent brain damage or not the jail.
Speaker 3: Is he going to be able to remember things? Can he walk? Can he talk normal?
Speaker 4: What condition is he in right now?
Speaker 3: And from what I hear, he's having a hard time. He has no recollection of what happens over there.
Speaker 10: He was induced and he's.
Speaker 4: Lost all his teeth in this one, I heard most of them from what I hear.
Speaker 12: Yeah, brain swelling as of last night, it's gone down since then, and reports as of late have said that he's up and alive, but is extremely out of source, is having trouble walking, maintaining his balance, and he's They just took him off a breathing tube this morning, and would assume they're just keeping an eye on.
Speaker 5: Him and up part doesn't want his attention, and he doesn't remember anything that happened.
Speaker 10: Right, That's what That's what we were told.
Speaker 3: He's apologizing to his wife for being in the hospital. So did the police end up getting involved? Yeah, No, they were multiple reports. I talked to the cops. I gave it my information.
Speaker 4: At what point did they show.
Speaker 3: Up fifteen minutes after a little bit fled.
Speaker 4: Besides taking a report? Did anything else come of it?
Speaker 12: We're actually being active. This is part of the reason I'm here. I was actually not present for this event.
Speaker 10: I was at home.
Speaker 12: I heard about it pretty much just like everybody else, until I started communicating with my friends and colleagues at that organization and they were giving me details. I have actually kind of stepped away from the wrestling world because of personal growing safety concerns and social concerns in terms of my reputation. So I have been slowly distancing myself from this brand because I am not surprised at all that this happened.
Speaker 4: You're talking about that school specifically.
Speaker 12: Yes, there are some great people in this industry. There are there a lot of bad people congregated at this place.
Speaker 3: There's great people at that school. I put it this way. Rikishi gets to fucking blame because his name is on the school. But that doesn't represent him. It doesn't represent to Miko, doesn't represent a lot of people there.
Speaker 4: Or cause she wasn't even aware of it right now.
Speaker 10: He wasn't even in town he was, he was out of state.
Speaker 3: Honestly, he's a beautiful person. I love him and I love his son to Miko.
Speaker 12: The most disgusting thing, which is the reason I ultimately decided to be present for this, given that my involvement wasn't direct with the situation that's gone viral, which is a blessing and a curse. Part of me wishes so bad that I was there to assist.
Speaker 2: Him, doesn't it always kind of like is there like an awe, like aw not like ah, but like whoa moment when you see somebody who's like jacked out of their mind, speaking very articulate and very intelligent.
Speaker 1: It's nice to it. It's refreshing, isn't it?
Speaker 10: Situation and help my friend here.
Speaker 12: The other part of me is glad I wasn't there, because there's a good chance I would have gotten locked up that night as well if I was present for.
Speaker 10: What I witnessed on video.
Speaker 12: But the most disgusting thing is that people at this school are being encouraged to not cooperate with the police. From what I hear the police where they're investigating this scene.
Speaker 1: Here, let's read this.
Speaker 2: Please refrain from engaging in comments sections on social media posts about this tragedy. It will be weaponized in potential criminal and civil cases. Fly low, and the other one says, if law enforcement or any attorney for this aspect contacts you in any capacity, lets someone here know right away for guide. Oh shit, I think it's probably guidance that they spelled it wrong. I think guidance how to address them.
Speaker 13: Mean.
Speaker 12: Shortly after stew was removed and there has been multiple requests that have gone downstream from upper management to not talk with the police directly if they are contacted, and to only let a certain group of individuals in a round.
Speaker 2: And then here's the no one needs to be discussing anything else. Shut this feed down these uh huh. And then that guys says.
Speaker 14: Greed you'll, sir, you'll, sir, Yes sir, yes sir.
Speaker 1: It's so it's not knock x pro.
Speaker 2: It's supposed to be knocks k I O c k S, but it's a stupid way to spell it any other way. It is is fort Knox freaking Is that copyrighted?
Speaker 13: Like not?
Speaker 3: Not?
Speaker 2: The fort part, but Knox is that why they have to cut knock X like it just looks stupid? And of course most people who see the bigger X aren't going to associate as a full word with the with the with the pre uh you know what I mean with the first floor letters. Because it's bigger, it doesn't it doesn't flow, so it's knock X pro. So no, it's Knox pro.
Speaker 12: Apparently the police that is extremely dishonest. You guys let your friend almost die and now you're trying to have people live for you. And fuck you to every single person who replied to them, Yes, sir, you are all weak sacks of shit and I hope you rotten hell. You are wasting oxygen that other people could be breathing. Go fuck yourself. And if you continue to be complacent in this investigation and you side with the people who you know are in the wrong, I wish nothing but the worst for you.
Speaker 5: Is there anything else, I guess, any insight and information that people don't know about yet that it would be interested in?
Speaker 10: How many episodes we got talking about this whole situation?
Speaker 4: Of course?
Speaker 12: Well, I'm a professional boxer and I've trained as a professional boxer for many years now, and wrestling was extremely new for me. I didn't watch wrestling growing up. I didn't really understand it. Everything that I learned about wrestling I learned on site, and it took me a while to really understand this industry. And when you're someone who has seen real violence in your life and experienced real violence, things are very clear what's fake and what's not. And it is a parent that every single person in that ring is an absolute idiot who has never experienced any violence in lord life. They should have known from that first slam that this was not a show. This had moved on from being a show, and somehow that individual was allowed.
Speaker 2: I mean, so here's the thing. The water is poisoned for me because I did get to watch and take in and absorb everything that was leading up to him sliding into the ring, knowing that it was premeditated, knowing that he said he was going to hit him for real, Knowing that he was telling his chat that he was going to do this. Rajah was saying this over and over again, getting himself worked up at that time. And he's using he's using stew as as his way to diffuse or to vent his other angers with his dad and everybody else in the world that's ever you know, crossed him, So it all culminated on Stu's face, unfortunately. But so now that I've I know all this leading up, I can't personally say, even though I want to, is that even his body language when he got in the ring was serious, even the way he slowly walked up to him, waited for him to be kind of like with his back turned, and then grabbed him like there's ways that people do that in wrestling where you can tell that it's part of something. But I could see, or at least since at least I think that I can. But of course my mind is tainted because I've already seen all the other stuff leading up. So that's going to affect my It's going to make a bias, bias in my observation that even before he slammed him, that he meant business, like serious business. But I think the trained eye would have noticed this guy coming into the ring was not there to play. He was there to be a fucking scumbag to.
Speaker 12: Let off twenty three punches before Doug here was able to intervene. Not one fucking person did anything and that behavior continued when they encouraged every single member of this academy to stay quiet and not contact the authorities, not respond to the authorities. Wow, simultaneously being extremely excited that this event has landed them fifteen minutes of fame.
Speaker 10: They were encouraging people to reap.
Speaker 2: So, if anybody wants to follow Doug Mallow Maolo over on the left here on Instagram, he is just underscore the underscore epic.
Speaker 1: I did because I could respect what you're saying.
Speaker 10: The post their brother getting beaten to death and discouraging them from talking to law enforcement to make sure that the proper individuals responsible for this end up in jail.
Speaker 3: You knew that person was going to get hurt. You knew something was fucked up. I made in contact with people from the side of the fucking ring.
Speaker 4: When I was going in.
Speaker 3: I saw you by the fucking stage. It's not a big fucking room. You could have went around, you could have went through stage. Well, what the fuck did you do? You watched your fucking friend die, You watch somebody that.
Speaker 2: Apparently apparently he did. Apparently he did a flatline. So they say, I don't know if that's just the way that they were bringing it, you know, paraphrasing it or whatever. But yeah, I mean, dude is unconscious. We still don't know if he's going to be right, or something else could happen. It could be a clock, could be a stroke that anything could happen. Still, the dude is not in the clear by any means whatsoever. And permanent lifelong disability sounds like it's on the table for sure. So I mean, maybe maybe this exaggeration of saying, watch your friend die, well, they would have watched him die. I think the point is he would have been dead if they just all stood around and Doug was in the other fucking end of of the building and ran up through people to get there and still managed to do it in like thirteen and a half seconds, and people, I think it was or whatever. I think it was thirteen and a half seconds, And people are still saying, oh, why didn't they respond fast enough? Because nobody was going to respond if Doug hitt' That's the point, Like, yeah, you're right, the rest of the of the organization, the people who put on the event, Yeah, someone should have been in there. Someone most certainly should have been in there a lot sooner and that one guy who's like the mind looking weirdo who's like tapping you know, Rajah on the shoulder. That was a half assed attempt, but he was in there quickly. He was in there quickly, even though he was scared shitless of what was going on and probably still wasn't too aware of what was going on, probably like half confused. So therefore the effort was half assed too. Or maybe he just scared of real violence and black people, which understandable. Look what they do, you don't want, you know, it's one thing when they're unleashing their aggression out on someone else. Yeah, you don't want them to turn their attention on you. So he probably pussied out a little bit in the attempt to get.
Speaker 1: Him off of them.
Speaker 3: That means nobody is important to you, not me, not anybody. So if I'm working for you guys, and I sell as many tickets as I do, and I put all this money, time and effort into this shit like I can do, I'm your number one ticket seller, I bust my fucking ass for you guys, it means a minute something bad happens to me, you guys will just watch it happen and you won't do shit.
Speaker 10: How long have you been there? Three years?
Speaker 3: Three years?
Speaker 10: Stu's been there since day one, and they let that happen.
Speaker 3: And he's a fucking sweet human being now.
Speaker 4: He was there when I was training eleven years ago.
Speaker 3: I love you, stew and I'm sorry for the drama, and I'm sorry for the people that Knox that don't deserve this show.
Speaker 4: Doug, are you still part of Knox?
Speaker 10: Bro? No?
Speaker 3: What's the point they would watch me die?
Speaker 4: Facts?
Speaker 3: How can I trust you with my body? I'm gonna let you pick me up for a body slam. I think it's all funny games. I'm having fun. I think it's fun. I get hit with chairs. I'm laughing with my friends. But if I'm getting hit with chairs, metal fucking chairs, my head's bleeding. I got scars all over my You're known from this shit, right, And I'm having fun and I'm thinking, ah, well, I having fun together. But then I realize you're trying to hurt me. And then I'm thinking, maybe I don't know. They didn't mean to hurt me, but after this, it's apparent.
Speaker 10: It's terrifying you trust other people in there to do their job properly. And to keep you safe.
Speaker 12: When you're a fighter and you have a fighting background like me, you're taught to keep your hands up, You're taught to protect yourself at all times.
Speaker 10: It is a rule of fighting and wrestling. You are not allowed to do that.
Speaker 12: You have to present your chin, you have to present your neck, you have to present your entire body. And it's always a fear in the back of your head. Is this person going to hurt me, Whether they're not knowledgeable enough, whether they're not experienced enough. It's should never be a thought in anyone's mind. Was this person sent here to hurt me? When I am put in a position where I am literally required to not defend myself because we are putting on a show.
Speaker 10: This is entertainment.
Speaker 12: They broke every single fucking rule when they sent that person, When they allowed that person, who is a known volatile, loose cannon of an individual, into that ring, they knew exactly what the fuck they were doing, and everybody responsible needs to face the consequences.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's uh.
Speaker 5: I think this is the craziest thing since like the mass transit incident, of something like this happening.
Speaker 3: I still can't get over the fact that little Sophia had to see that shit to know that she was crying.
Speaker 8: She was hurt.
Speaker 3: To watch Eli's face, my friend's kid that was there, and to see him he wasn't crying, but he was confused, he was sad. He was you could tell it. It hurt him.
Speaker 4: And that's a kid that didn't.
Speaker 3: Need that hurt. He needs love, he needs community, and we showed him that's how adults act.
Speaker 4: So do you guys know if Raja ended up getting arrested.
Speaker 10: I don't.
Speaker 3: I don't believe so yet hopefully, but I want more than anything, go get some mental help, Go get some counseling. Hope your dad consists next to you, and get you a hug for once. It's not making funny. Go on the internet, because apparently the internet and the opinions on the internet mean more to you than anything else. I don't think your dad's a bad person. I think he's just trying to riv you. He's trying to harden you up. But you, you're sensitive, you're soft. You think everything is a personal attack. And now look at you.
Speaker 4: I mean, yeah, he literally sat there and let them up.
Speaker 12: He's on video and this is where he's gonna get real fucked up.
Speaker 2: They call that rage baiting. You know, like trolls do some of this, they're trying to throw you off balance. But the rage baiting when they're when they're antagonizing you in a live stream, that's a whole different thing, because, especially when you're doing I r L and they're trying to you know, it's like the it's like the the devil and Angel on your shoulders type of thing. And if you're fucking a mental patient already who's unstable and has a very fragile ego, you're gonna be looking at that the devil who's constantly putting you down, telling you you're a pussy. You're not gonna do anything about it. Oh, you don't think I'm gonna chat. You don't think I'm gonna chat collectively, like like chat is like minions. You don't think I'm good at minions. You know, it's uh whatever.
Speaker 12: He's on video as the chat's riling him up, and you can check the clips online. He's saying, Yeah, I'm gonna fuck him up, I'm gonna hur him. I'm not gonna stop. They told me I could do it.
Speaker 10: They gave me the green light. This is gonna be real.
Speaker 12: He's premeditating the attempted murder that he's a out to commit. And this is I mean, millions of people have seen this at this point.
Speaker 3: It's a fucked up situation. I couldn't imagine being a father and having a son that did something like that. And I couldn't imagine being a father and had a son who had something done to him like that. And I've been telling people even on Reddit, put yourself and everyone else's shoes that was involved. There was kids that were traumatized. Is it been something that you want to sit there and just poke fun at, make fun of? These are people's lives changing, you know. I just I hope people find a happy medium and realize that this social media shit, like all the clout you want, all this publicity and fame that you want, and the attention you're getting, it's not the right way to do it.
Speaker 4: There's people hurting, do we have anything else?
Speaker 15: Said?
Speaker 3: Why don't we pitch the idea? Hey, rampage, you're getting sued all over the place because you piggyback your son's in life. How about this? Why don't we just have a boxing match? Why don't we just fight, you'll probably whoop my ass and I don't give a fuck. You raise money for your son's legal defense, and I'll raise money for Stu.
Speaker 9: By the way, I'm assuming by the time those videos out, there'll be a link to Stu's.
Speaker 3: Go It should be a late to Stu's go fund me, so we'll put that. Nobody donate to anybody that's not directly willing to give all one hundred percent proceeds to Stut with proof. Stu's wife deserves that, and Stu deserves that.
Speaker 5: Yeah, ultimately, it's a good, uh good thing that you were there because if you weren't, you know, god knows what would have happened.
Speaker 4: He would have killed him for real, and nobody else was gonna step in.
Speaker 14: Yeah.
Speaker 3: And by the way, Roger, that was me, who bit you asshole? I do it again too, but this time on we get your nose.
Speaker 4: And where could people find you? On Instagram? Just the epic? Just the epic. We're gonna pop up a link everybody go follow Doug. And I'm not a tough guy.
Speaker 3: I'm not I'm not really badass or whatever it is. I just stand up for myself and stand up for my friends. I don't think that I'm out here just blowing smoke to do some hype shit. I'm just me. I just bring me, I show up, I defend my friends. I love it, and I'm willing to die for it.
Speaker 2: So sorry, whoops, that wasn't intentional. I don't even know what the hell that is. Oh, this is one of the videos where they yeah, all right, well anyway, that was okay, so we got to that. Let me let me shift gears here just a second.
Speaker 1: That's where we are.
Speaker 2: Yeah, bring me on for a ten minute recap on the state of the world. I wish I could, but I don't have. You can do the phone call thing.
Speaker 1: Let me go find my there's my phone. Do you do you want drizzle? Are you still with us? Talk to me? Put throw something in the chat.
Speaker 2: Right now. Because I'm doing the direct I'm not allowed. It's not like a stream yard reckon send you a link and have you come on. It's and I'm not doing like the regular rumble. I'm doing to direct our TMP, so it's obs doesn't have let you have guests on like I don't, and if they do, I don't know how to make make that work. So you can come on this way if you're still there at trizzle one and you can, yeah, just let me know if you're there still and uh yeah, we can do that. Let me put this for a cast on here, get rid of the make sure that this oops, that's good, that's good, all right, cool, Yeah, it's gonna make sure that the baseboos is not because the fox up the the phone calls when that song makes it sound like a robot. Okay, all right, so Drizzle you're here, all right, So the phone number is, I'll type it in the chat. Let me just get through one real quick thing here and then I'll I'll bring you right back right on. So six one nine four three one through three three four okay, So first thing I'm gonna do in this chat here, Uh, you know, sometimes that doesn't work like that hold on streaming or rumbo has this weird thing about blurring lines. So like if you copy a u ur L and you pay in the chat, sometimes it grabs things and tries to underline that shit too as part of the link that's not part of the link.
Speaker 1: So it's kind of stupid. But that's.
Speaker 2: Oh just sometime. Oh okay, yeah, yeah, we can do that. If it's if it's a planned that way for sure. Yeah, then then that way you can be on the screen too, for sure. Man, absolutely, send me an email.
Speaker 1: I'll tell you. I'll shape what it is at there. You go see it in there, all right?
Speaker 3: And then.
Speaker 2: My mother fricking gifts sing, go is right here. Let me throw that in the chat, you know, I'll put it in.
Speaker 1: I can't do it that way. Something of it cool if I could. Hey, maybe I can.
Speaker 2: Let's see what happens. I don't think it does that though. Let me see if that works. Can I type in here?
Speaker 16: No?
Speaker 1: I can't.
Speaker 2: Hey, look, I got some people. Oh wow, there's a lot of people over here on on the tube.
Speaker 10: Here.
Speaker 2: Let me pull that up so I can talk to show people's stuff here, all right, superior white masters of AI Matrix, please show your socks and Jesus what a good wigger. I don't understand what that means, but it's funny. Hit my face with your what Okay, they're you're you're done. That's that was gay as ship?
Speaker 1: All right?
Speaker 2: Well, I thought there was some meaningful content here that was sadly mistaken. I think he says n F word actually GMB I think I think this person. Can I see your socks bows here? I think you got some problems, man, I think you're in the I think you think this is grinder who says they, who actually thinks Raja is innocent? Tyree, No, I don't. I think he's a piece of ship. But you're missing the point here. I haven't gotten to that part yet. If you're still here, I think he's a I think he's a worthless piece of shit as a matter of fact. But psychologically I can still see what would have done that to him regardless. And this isn't an excuse because adults with maturity understand that you restrain yourself. But there's a lot of shit that's going on with that kid one O one, losing his mom really young, not having that type of nurture. His dad is kind of adduched to him and publicly humiliates him just because he's thinks it's funny, and he doesn't understand that his son is sensitive, or if he does, he doesn't he does it more for some reason. So there's a lot of things that play into the kid's psychology, and he's always feeling like he has to prove himself because look what he's got a as a dad, lots of different dynamics going on at the same time, but he is an idiot and he's completely an asshole, totally should go to jail or worse. So yeah, no, whatever you said that you actually think Raja, No, it's maybe I said sympathy for the devil asshole basically the and the and then that's simply saying I can understand what may have triggered him. But this is the fact remains that the triggering I mean the choice to be offended in the choice to then like after saying everything is cool, to then dump all of.
Speaker 1: Your problems.
Speaker 2: On Stu's face. He didn't deserve that. It's not who he was even angry at.
Speaker 1: He was using.
Speaker 2: That was a proxy, that was a replacement for the people who actually piss him off and upset him because he you know, it's like when you missed the opportunity to get the person who's actually responsible for whatever your your you know, your your hang up is when you don't go after them, you go this low, low intellect. People go after a safer target, carrying that weight with them to that person because it's safer.
Speaker 1: It's a cowardly way of doing things.
Speaker 2: And that's really what I was What I was getting at is I can see where he I can see the psychology of all of it, not just because I can see what may what have what brought brought this on. Is no way of saying that that's an excuse for it, or that that's how normal people should act, or that there's somehow anything valuable or of any substance or of any of any merit in that response. And I'm certainly not calling him a victim. He's an asshole. He created a victim, and AJ is a piece of ship too. And we're gonna get into that here in a second. But let me do this first, which says Master, Yeah, okay, I'm gonna go ahead and just say, yeah, maybe we'll just do that.
Speaker 1: You seem to be a little.
Speaker 17: Weird, bro.
Speaker 1: I think you might have some issues there. Yeah, Biga.
Speaker 2: Then no more of the bows talking gay stuff in the chat, all right now, before we get into anything further, let me jump down too, here, he says. If i I'm down today, if you want a brother, but I'm a ted tipsy. No, that's cool, man, we'll do it sometime. Just hold on to the email address, send me an email. We'll set it up that way. I can send you a link ahead of time, and then we'll do a chat that way. Okay, I just kind of made friends with cancel this podcast today over this event when he was doing his live But he's got a couple of things he's got to work out, in my opinion of his. You know, he said something about call of duty. I want to go kill Muslims again when the next call of duty, And I'm.
Speaker 1: Like, you know, we gotta, we gotta stop that shit.
Speaker 2: If you want to take out a problem in the world, you should say I want to knock out some fucking Israelies.
Speaker 1: You know, I don't know.
Speaker 2: If I get a hold of that number, can you save my contact? Or should I get a hold of an email?
Speaker 14: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, the email's right here. It's ball busterers that outlook.
Speaker 2: It's it's right, it's right above, it's it's right underneath where you said not today, brother, all right, So it's if you scroll up on the chat, it's said it's ball busterers that outlook. Well, uh, we'll definitely do that. So just to remind everybody in the top of this and this is also on YouTube. The gofund you First Do is right here. Let's okay, we started this about what an hour ago, Let's see how big, let's se how much is in there now? So I jumped up another g wouldn't that be nice to make a thousand dollars an hour?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 10: Not bad?
Speaker 2: Okay, And then my Gifts and Go is right here, and I'm actually looking for I'm trying to I'm trying to justify I guess as a word, some new equipment and I'm contemplating making a cookbook.
Speaker 1: It's just going to cost.
Speaker 6: See.
Speaker 1: My DSLR camera sucks kind of. It shoots dark for whatever reason. I don't know why.
Speaker 2: Video in mostly the video shoots dark, but there's I don't know. The camera looks great. It looked like it was a seven d us m D so I have and I had a canon before that, and have all these really nice lenses for it. So I don't want to move off a cannon. But if I'm going to do like a cookbook, I need something that's more crisp for the pictures and meet a higher definition, higher resolution. So if I'm going to do a cookbook, I need to save up for a new camera to do that if I'm doing it all in house, and I want to do it like a hot sauce oriented cookbook, because that's what my business is, the hot sauce. And if you don't know that, here is the link. You gotta scroll down past all this. So let me just read this. I might as well read what I talked about, what I would I put in the Descriptionaire says, I've taken in more information on the timeline of Rajah Jackson's and the absolute degenerate fathering and put downs by rampage that messed this kid up in the first place, and without it being anything like my personal life. I can still empathize and understand up to a point, but not the complete absence of restraint, not the blind fury on a man who wasn't his true motivation and the two hours he took working up his courage while the chat rage baited and easily manipulated him. The kid is dumb, bottom line, But he is not. But he's not without a lot going on emotionally. It wasn't just you know, it wasn't without a lack of a stimuli that caused us that the dead mom, the douchebag dad who publicly humiliates them, et cetera. And so right here you had to hit the more button or whatever it is to open up the whole thing, so to show more, show less on the rumble, you quick. This This is my website that I pay way too much for ever since Square still I'm sorry, purchased Weebley. So down here you'll find my book Creatine Hot Sauce by the gallon Hot Sauce, and big packs that have these three up here are the ones that have free shipping.
Speaker 1: Because there it's just the way it is. Okay.
Speaker 2: For all other ones, not including these, For all other ones, you can use this code one stop shop.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: So if you're going to pick up three random bottles of the sauce here, you can use the code on that in three ten whatever Harvard men you're getting if you wanted to bring out, select your own whatever. And this is bacon. This is by Snapper with honey. There's the avocado. I just got done making bunch of sauce. Say there's ze Zeus sextra hot with hobbinnaro and garlic. Sergeant Pepper called Breezy Peppers from Italy. My Award winner Humzinger or Bounds of Beans and Cuman tastes like a spicy hummus mango hobbinnaro. Here this is kind of like a kind of like a mole in a sense. It's a got gear has geared delly chocolate in it, spicy peanut, my link green sauce is surrounded honey and lime and as you go down. Venom is super popular, super tasty. It's hot enough for most people who like hot without it being so over the top that you can't taste your food. And these three right here, like this one, this one, and this one are probably right around the same spice level, but with different flavors. Lava is a Keto friendly sauce no carbs, and Slice of Life is Reaper. This one right here is like it's big brother. It's like double the amount of Reaper. And that's called the Toba and Haunted heat, smoke, ghost pepper. These ones right here, I have to go to Melissa's in La to get the Carolina Reapers to make this. This is like these are like seasonal sauces, but these ones, these three right here are the three hottest. I make brand X's blood Orange Rugus scorpion pepper. So I have one of these big huge hair. I cut all the oranges and I hand press them into a little thing and then I dump it and you know, into this picture and all that.
Speaker 1: So that is really tasty.
Speaker 2: Spicy Blueberry Supernova is blueberry pomegrand juice, ghost pepper and a nine millions over heating extract. There's still cayenne in it because cayenne makes everything taste better, especially peppers that don't naturally have a good flavor, like you know, like the Reaper and stuff like that. But this also helps us smooth out the taste of an extract too. That's why I use a higher concentration extract so I don't have to use as much because the oil is what makes it taste funny. Uh or to Ali is the hottest one I make. It's like this sauce minus the fruit juice. So you're you're not gonna get the blueberry pomegrand juice. And you ever heard of that palm palm wonderful stuff. I'm actually using that juice in the sauce. In that sauce, it's a blueberry pomegrand juice, all right. And then the spicy honey, which is what Rebecca makes and it's really tasty. Has maruga scorpion mash and ghost pepper knit. It's all like seeped filtered so there's no chunks of it and then just spice remains inside the honey.
Speaker 1: It's awesome.
Speaker 2: Alrighty already, yeah, all right, good enough, now, you know, And if you're a fan of the show and you do tomorrow, we have doctor Glinden back on live call on Wednesday's eleven am at Pacific time and Mountain standard this time of year, so jump in and this is the code for his membership.
Speaker 1: You can replace your your.
Speaker 2: Suicidal MD experience with your doctor who will hook you up with all kinds of seat scans that'll fry you to a crisp five hundred times more radiation than a normal CT than a normal X ray. That's completely unnecessary and unnatural. Let me go ahead and show you what he showed me. Yeah, that was like, oh, let's see where to go?
Speaker 1: All right? Pass it?
Speaker 2: No, that must be over there. Hold on, you're not gonna see this until I change the screen. Let me go ahead and put on display capture instead. That goes all right, So it says new study shows CT scans cause one hundred thousand different cancers in the United States alone, or maybe one hundred thousand as a count.
Speaker 1: I think that's a low count.
Speaker 2: If that's true, you just wait to have kidney, indocrine, and liver issues is to take a CT scan with the radioactive contrasting DIE being injected into your veins exactly. And when I got my concussion from the accident, I was in severe concussion.
Speaker 1: They did that to me. I was in a and this is.
Speaker 2: The at that point when they did that, they knew that I had a kidney stone, and they didn't say anything to me. They recalled and next time I went there complaining of a pain, it was a hernia and they did a CT scan then they weren't supposed to, and I said no to the DIE and like, well, blah blah blah. I'm like, you guys can do the same thing. And I was like, I don't really, you can do an X ray and do and get the same thing done, And they somehow convinced me into it because I was writhing in pain with a freaking incarcerated in guido hernia that they I finally said, fuck it, you're fre're gonna prolong this, just give me into the stupid thing. So I got CT scan that time, and then when I went in there because of a kidney stone, they wanted to do it again, and I'm like, how many times I gotta tell you guys this, I don't want five hundred times the radiation.
Speaker 1: We could just do an X ray.
Speaker 2: And that's when they come came back and told me, yeah, you have a kidney stone and we knew it's it's on it's marked on your charge's So why did you try to get me to do it a second a third time? Why did you try to pump me up with radiation again when you already knew that what was there and why I was in pain? And like you have one on the left side too. I was like, oh, so when did you know about that? And then they told me they couldn't do anything about it, and they sent me home with fucking something like tylenol, And when I could barely, like you know, walk and talk without screaming in pain, and like you're you're out of your guys are assholes. So I talked to doctor Glyndon. I talked to Herosh again. First, the first thing I did.
Speaker 16: Is.
Speaker 2: I went to his website by clicking that, and because I was a member, I went to hel Recovery Protocols. Here, I scrolled down, I found kidney stones. I clicked that, and I watched this video and I ordered some of the things that he had recommended to here. And then I called him or emailed him and I said, hey, texted them I think, Hey, I just watched a video. I'm having a really bad time right now, super extreme pain. Is there anything because I like, it looks like this video was made in twenty fifteen. Is there anything else they've come across since then that you think I should do so that I should take to help this out? And you say us, yes, yes, get zmas or corn silk? And I got the wise mothers.
Speaker 1: What does it called that? Something? Wise women? Yeah, wise women? Whatever it was.
Speaker 2: It was an alcohol tincture of corn silk, which is zma's and that broke up the stone. So I wasn't pissing out a freaking eraser sized jagged piece of you know, calcium.
Speaker 1: And the doctors weren't gonna even let me.
Speaker 2: They weren't gonna do anything about it. They were going to just let me go through that agony for however long it took, and then tell me that, oh, yeah, by the way, it's gonna happen twice because another one's coming down the pike, like fuck you guys.
Speaker 10: You know.
Speaker 2: So uh yeah, That's why I say I could have avoided all that radiation. I could have avoided all those doctor's visits, the er visits, if I had just started with this site first. Yeah, that's my personal story as to why I find great value and why I promote and support doctor Glidden, who has become a good friend of mine as well. This is an invaluable resource for lots of things, and you just go ahead and you find what your issue is. If you don't find it, you go to his live chats that are happening every Tuesday and Thursday. Then you ask your question there. Well, if you want more clarity, more details. So you see Tuesdays it's around eight These are all in Central time eight pm to nine and then.
Speaker 1: No, mu's different. Usually it's did he change the time on that one?
Speaker 2: Oh he's been doing it earlier, all right, Yeah, so eight eight pm to nine pm that's central and then this one is eleven am twelve pm Central on Thursdays and then tomorrow he's going to be as as per usual. He's a here at eleven am with us on the twenty seventh, which is tomorrow, and you'll be able to ask your questions there same number that I gave out earlier, six p one nine four three one zero.
Speaker 1: Three three four.
Speaker 2: Just be here eleven am Pacific time, two pm Eastern and you can ask doctor Glenn whatever your questions are and get a get a feel and understanding of what help meopathy is and nature apathy from him, and how it differs and how it actually attempts to cure things rather than just suppress things with drugs. It's not this since it's not a drug related endeavor. Oh yeah, good, all right, So there's that, all right. And then beneath this that's doctor Manzo BB five or five percent off and this is Azure.
Speaker 10: Well.
Speaker 2: Doctor Monso is also over here. This is his website and on the left hand side. On the left hand side you find his book, his classes, The Energy Iodine, which I recommend, especially with all the EMR and radias and bullshit and data centers and all kinds of crap going on and towers. Good thing to have for your thyroid. And over here you find the Azure well produducts that he helped design that are all whole food vitamins. And I would always get the copper here, and definitely the whole food multivitamin would be two things, and then maybe the cod lit royal at the bare minimum, and then from doctor Glidden's side of things, the OSTEOFX for the magnesium man calcium, and the plant ye minerals for everything else of the ninety essentials that you need. All right, all right, now let's get back to it. So we're gonna see a quick synopsis.
Speaker 3: Of what this.
Speaker 1: Person says. I think this is the one I want to go with. Let me double check. This guy's is kind of awful.
Speaker 2: Like I said, I have more problems with what he says than I do with I mean, this guy's an idiot.
Speaker 1: But it don't get me wrong. Maybe this is the one. Yeah, this is This is probably, but but hold on, I.
Speaker 2: Gotta check one more thing in my in my history, because I feel like I'm missing something. I thought I got all of them. Sometimes on the phone, like there's something I watched on my phone, but it doesn't it doesn't translate over to the desktop when I'm looking for in my my watch history. Let's see what I'm missing here. Yeah, I don't care about that. Hm hmm, yeah, no, I don't know. All right, Well, anyway, let's just.
Speaker 18: Go with this.
Speaker 12: At this school are being encouraged to not cooperate with the police. From what I heard, the police where there investigating the scene shortly after Stu was removed, and there has been multiple requests that have gone downstream from upper management to not talk with the police directly if they are contact and to only let a certain group of individuals interact with the police.
Speaker 10: That is extremely dishonest.
Speaker 12: You guys let your friend almost die and now you're trying to have people live for you. And thank you to every single person who replied to them, yes sir.
Speaker 1: All right.
Speaker 18: So I really wasn't planning on making another video about the Rajah Jackson situation so soon, but some of the guys from the wrestling promotion knock x pro have revealed that these scumbags are trying to cover up the beating.
Speaker 14: This is so discress.
Speaker 2: He calls it knock x two as well. And when you hear the guys who are part of the organization. They call it knots pro s thing. I don't even know where to start. I would also like to talk about how widespread this story has become.
Speaker 1: So look at this guy's tattoo. Look at this D six right you looking at it.
Speaker 15: Now?
Speaker 2: He says double six ranch cowboy like his boy here. He's saying. Keep that in mind because later on some other person claims it means something completely different, and I would tend to disagree. It's not Lil Wayne fucking D six, fucking gangshit.
Speaker 1: I don't think I don't even think the context is correct. I'm not just in the MMA world.
Speaker 18: Like I knew that this was going to be a big story in MMA, but the amount of mainstream news publications as well as big time YouTubers that this has gained the attention of is kind of blowing my mind. I will also say that even though it seems like most rational people are in agreement that this was a senseless act of brutality, I am flabbergacid at some of the unbelievably dumb takes that I've seen from well known figures in MMA. And yeah, this is going to be a crazy video. So sit tight, let's start off with the updates. First and foremost, it has been confirmed by those close to them that Psycho Stu is in fact awake, but it is going to have a very long road to recovery. And I wish I'm the absolute best. Douglas Mallow, who is the wrestler that intervened the most during the attack. Some light on the severity of Stu's injuries.
Speaker 4: How bad are is injuries?
Speaker 3: Broken facial bones is from what I'm hearing, missing teeth has no recollection of what happened incoherent, and then even from the people closest to it now that I'm disassociating with, they won't even put up the full story. Stu's pretty fucked up. I'll put it this way. What happened yesterday is he choked on his own blood, on his own teeth. I heard, Yeah, teeth and blood, and he lost all of his teeth right, a lot of them. Yeah, broken facial bones. He was out on the slam and then the guy had made contact multiple times. I remember seeing that kind of being his shock, and then I just went side of that running in. There was other people that could have got involved that I made that contact with, But they just stayed by the stage. Let me put it this way. I'm sorry to Stu that the people that said that they were your friends let this happen.
Speaker 18: I really think that Malo deserves a lot of praise for likely saving Stu's life or at the very least preventing even more serious injuries than he already suffered.
Speaker 14: The guy's a hero.
Speaker 18: Speaking of Douglas Molow, it's being reported that he's calling for the prosecution of not just Rajah, but also Andrey Hudson. Who's this guy that encouraged him to get his receipt before the event started?
Speaker 8: I know his shit?
Speaker 9: Can you fucking give him his receipt? You remember what I received it? Give them at pluckers both tag this shit.
Speaker 18: Hudson himself posted to his Instagram by defending his choice of words by asserting that he never wanted Jackson to take it that far. It's also been confirmed that the WWE has severed all ties with knockx Pro and they've just removed their wweid affiliation from all of their social media pages, which good fuck these clowns. As of Monday morning, LAPD detectives have been assigned to investigate the case, which fortunately for them, all they need to do is watch the two hour live stream that's still available to watch them so no.
Speaker 2: No arrests have been made as of yesterday Today's Tuesday on YouTube. Also on Monday's, two's family posted the official GoFundMe page for anybody that wants to support his recovery. I will have a link in the description for you if you're interested. Yeah, and that's going one hundred and twenty thousand dollars since then in kick dot com is band Rajah Jackson.
Speaker 10: Good.
Speaker 18: This guy should never be allowed to stream ever again now with.
Speaker 1: Also sorry eighty thousands since then? Right, yeah, this out of the way.
Speaker 18: Last night, a couple of guys who wrestle at knockex Pro posted a video where they give their accounts of what happened. And my biggest takeaway from all of this is that it seems like the promotion is trying to are there students from talking to the police, and seeing as the guys provided screenshots of the messages, I'm definitely inclined to believe them.
Speaker 14: This is some evil shit.
Speaker 18: They know that they messed up by allowing this untrained stranger to enter the ring after there was already an altercation prior and now they're trying to cover it up. I'm no lawyer, but this does seem like obstruction of justice to be interfering with an ongoing police investigation. I really admire the integrity.
Speaker 2: Of the guys in this video there, So I'm going to disagree with that for the simple fact that if you weren't part of it, if you weren't privy to it, or if you it's not about it's you have to protect yourself, not just from.
Speaker 1: Uh what do you call it?
Speaker 2: Accountability and responsibility, but it goes beyond that when it comes to being dragged into something that has anything to do with police officers and how they twist everything right, so you could actually create a bigger problem for yourself, entangle yourself.
Speaker 1: And it wasn't even have any might even have any Let's put this.
Speaker 2: They like to reach out and grab other things and suck it into the into the center. So even if it's Knox, pro is going to get fucked, and so is aj and so is Rajah. Eventually, well you might be too if you shoot your mouth off. So they're you know, I guarantee you Knox is talking about protecting themselves. But regardless, the advice isn't bad advice to shut your fucking mouth anyway until it's pride out of you or whatever, but not to openly and willfully discuss it willy nilly on the on the social media, like, Hey, I'm trying to chase clout I was there and then say a bunch of shit and then someone with a badge is like, oh, yeah, a motherfucker, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: So you gotta be careful of that.
Speaker 18: Stuff standing up for their friend who is failed by the company that was supposed to watch out for his safety. Let me tell you, I want nothing more than to see knock x pro go out of business and for their owners to be sued to Kingdom. Come what a bunch of sociopaths do has work for them for you?
Speaker 2: So again, he obviously missed everything that this guy said about the two people, the brothers that that run the place. He said, a lot of shitheads seem to gravitate there. But that's not the reflection of the guys who own it. But it kind of is if they're allowing him in to be involved in it, you know, it seems like it's a it's like the slum of WWE to be there where everyone else rejects you, that has any you know, respectability. It kind of seems like that in a sense, the way it's kind of being portrayed. But like the guys, I don't know. I don't know if they're just that far removed from their own their own promotion that they don't understand what's going on in the microcosm. Wow, my ear just went way crazy. That's got a ring hold on. Yeah, my ear just twitched out.
Speaker 1: That was strange.
Speaker 2: Anyway, tilted my head and all of a sudden, I was like, me e, I'm getting electricated by some fuck.
Speaker 1: Uh you haven't getting zat by some uh some tower nearby who knows.
Speaker 14: Yours.
Speaker 18: In the moment they need to take accountability for a mistake, they start conspiring to screw them over with friends like this.
Speaker 1: Who needs enemies.
Speaker 3: You watch your friend die, you watch somebody that you call family die. That means nobody is important to you, not me, not anybody. So if I'm working for you guys, and I sell as many tickets as I do, and I put all this money, time and effort into this shit, like I can do I'm your number one ticket seller. I bust my fucking ass for you guys. It means a minute something bad happens to me, you guys will just watch it happen and you won't do shit.
Speaker 10: How long have you been there? Three years?
Speaker 3: Three years?
Speaker 10: Stu's been there since day one.
Speaker 1: Okay, that is the situation up to now.
Speaker 18: And with all of those updates out of the way, I want to talk about how this story has taken the world by storm. Obviously, all the MMA YouTubers were going to give their thoughts on this, that's to be expected. But when guys like moist Critical are posting videos on this situation, that is not good news for Raja and yet.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and here's the thing too, I don't understand why people think that, oh, this is that it's amazing and wow, this is crazy that people. It's like they think that things are genre specific, like assault is something and a crime against people with the lack of justice being seen. Yet that's a concern for all people, not Oh they don't even do MMA content. Oh they don't even do wrestling content. Why the hell are they commenting what?
Speaker 10: You know?
Speaker 1: What I mean? It's like, no, this is a little bit deeper than.
Speaker 2: All that, and it's reflective of society and where the hell we're going, especially with social media eroding people's brains. This is a very good example of that that everybody is aware of and familiar with. So this is why it's a good place to comment on this time when you have the opportunity to do so, especially if you're educating children, teens and parents as to the dangers of the toxic environments. Toxic is a stupid word, the stupid ass fucking shit that is influencing your children. So yeah, it's it's and the fact that there's no justice yet because nothing's been gone, nothing's happened yet.
Speaker 1: It's too fresh. I still don't understand why this kid wasn't picked up like immediately though.
Speaker 18: Breach, who give like dating advice for men, made a video about this as well. xQc Tech Tone asmin Gold Double toasted, Chaos Moogle. All of these guys that don't have anything to do with MMA and probably don't even watch the sport have all given.
Speaker 1: Their Yeah, so who cares.
Speaker 2: This wasn't an MMA match you had, dumb fuck, And it wasn't really a wrestling match either. It was an assault on another human being.
Speaker 1: This guy looks a goot weird.
Speaker 18: Though, also on what happened, mister fucking Beast even made a statement asking how he can get in contact with stews so he can donate.
Speaker 1: To his medical bills when he did ten grand.
Speaker 18: The last time anything even remotely MMA related has gotten this much reach from big time content creators. And I understand that some of you might not have any clue who any of these people are, and that's fine, But the point is this situation was so crazy that it spread far past the borders of MMA itself. Or how about the fact that NBC, FOX, CNN, CBS, and The New York Times all reported on this story as well. I've never seen anything like this before. In my like seventeen years of watching MMA, I can't tell you one single other time where a controversy related to an MMA fighter has captured the attention of both mainstream media as well as see.
Speaker 2: There he goes again, It's not about MMA, you fucking idiot. It's like the least it's about. This isn't about MMA. It's about a fucking an attempted murder that was captured on TV at least on KICK which is a fucking cesspool. Like I said before, that they're woke and they're This is the funny thing. It's like it's a fission or excuse it, right, because not only are they woke as shit, and if you talk bad about that, then you get put in a hole and you don't get to do you don't get to play at reindeer games.
Speaker 1: And it's also all thugged up.
Speaker 2: So anything that's bad for society and destroys you know, values, kick is all about that. I'm guaranteeing you that that's heavily promoted by oy Vays. Wouldn't be surprised birds alike.
Speaker 18: I have friends who still think that Connor McGregor is an active fighter, texting me asking me what the details of this story are. This is how widespread this assault has become. And although I am blown away at how big this situation is, it does make sense to me why. Obviously, the horrific nature of the beating is the most noteworthy aspect, but I really think that this is one of those instances we're learning more details about the attempt.
Speaker 2: So there he is going into that office thing, you're that hallway or whatever and asking and they're saying, well, we'll pull you off when the time comes. But that doesn't mean that they that this guy's supposed to hit the guy for real or will on him. It's just he's going to get his cue.
Speaker 1: First.
Speaker 2: They're gonna tap him to let him know when he goes in. You know, somebody's gonna go behind him, sitting next to him and tap him on the shoulder and say it's time to go. And you see that happen. And then they said people will go into the ring and they'll pull you off, and that'll that's the key that's over. That's if you're not actually fucking really hurting the guy and beating a person unconscious who is unconscious to death, You fucking psycho. You know, like most people didn't think they probably had to explain that to a grown individual that you probably shouldn't murder somebody with all the cameras on you or at all, because it's a shitty thing to do.
Speaker 18: Makes it more compelling, namely the fact that the entire sequence of events was live streamed in four K video and HD audio so that people can.
Speaker 1: Follow four K video what thirty frames per second kit can't do. Fucking four K.
Speaker 2: I just tried to do sixty frames per second last night and it kicked me off. Well, the story in real time is so indicative of the times that we're living in. I mean, just last week there was a man who died live on stream in his sleep on kick dot com after he was viciously abused on stream for twelve days straight. Sure, these are two awful events that happened independently of one another, but the fact that in both the Raja case and the French streamer case, the chants were actively encouraging escalating the respective situations is despicable. Yeah, tortured for six days straight, and the authorities said they found no wrongdoing in the in the streamers, because why because that destroys society.
Speaker 1: That's we're talking about France now. The UK is fucked.
Speaker 2: They've they've had the Bank of England for a long time, even longer than we've had our Federal Reserve here. The Oi vays have been deeply rooted in there. And you know how France is now basically brown thanks to mass migration, incentivized funded mass migration. Most of these people wouldn't leave their freaking countries if it wasn't for the incentive stives, for the preferential treatment, for all the bribing and the promises.
Speaker 1: They're easier to manage.
Speaker 2: They're easier to control than Europeans with like, you know, a sense of right and wrong, who stand up for their god given inborn inalienbull rights. So they have to be replaced by these pieces of shit, and then eventually they'll get weeded out, but not till after they've already taken down the Europeans or sent them running somewhere else.
Speaker 18: Busy part is Rajah got exactly what he wanted kind of. He is one of the most talked about people in the United States right now. If he was not suspended from kick, he would be pulling the biggest numbers on the website and it wouldn't be close. I talked about how IRL streaming has become a detriment to society and my prier.
Speaker 2: So this is where he first gets triggered because he goes up he's on a stream he's supposed to have, you know, he's supposed to be on the list.
Speaker 8: To get in.
Speaker 2: So that's what I mean by VP VIP and be comped and all that, and then like, yeah, we don't see you here. And they said it to the people just before him, they said it to him afterward, and it was just, you know, whatever the communication was at the door, it wasn't proper and then Aj apparently spend another thirty bucks to get him in at that moment. So whatever the hell the the arrangement was, it wasn't done properly. So he's already you can tell, even though he's not showing it, he's embarrassed that he wasn't like given the velvet rope treatment and that he had a wait, but he's he compartmentalizes that or he lets it, he lets he push it, he pushes it off the side, but he doesn't get over it. So you know he's being he's being uh disrespected on his and it's embarrassed on his stream.
Speaker 1: So that's the first thing on a long list of things that happens.
Speaker 2: Not to mention the fact that his dad says, I thought you were at a gay strip club and I saw these guys walking around their underwear in your stream. That didn't Probably that probably didn't help very much.
Speaker 18: Vis video, And to be fair, and not all of them are bad, and to be fair to Rajah, he didn't seem like a homicidal psychopath in any of the clips that I had seen him in prior to Saturday. But I guess this is what can happen when a mentally unstable person takes the opinions of random strangers.
Speaker 2: Too And it doesn't help that these women who did have you know, their list things set up properly go past him. They come up after him, long after him, and then they walk right in bously. This story is such a crazy intersection between senseless violence and modern internet cloud chasing that I think it really isn't all that's surprising why so many people have been equal parts fascinated and horrified by what happened, And as a result, you have to well, how about the fact that it's not even all about that, But it's about Stu, who got hurt just doing his job, being a doing what he thought was part of the game. You know, he didn't have to let him pick him up, but you know, he probably didn't assume that he was gonna be slammed too unconsciousness, either by this fucking maniac or beaten after the fact.
Speaker 8: With this is this?
Speaker 4: What is this?
Speaker 1: I does? It's the camera guy, but what is he like like Asian sneako, what the fuck is that?
Speaker 18: Like mister b speaking on it, and you have one hundred and seventy four year old companies like The New York Times writing about it. Fortunately, it does seem like a vast majority of the world is in agreement that Roger Jackson should be arrested. Frankly, I'm surprised that he hasn't been arrested yet. All of the big YouTubers that I referenced earlier are appalled at what he did, and I know that all of the MMA YouTubers are disgusted with him too. Moreover, we've heard active fighters and coaches speak out about the situation as well. Kevin Lee had this to say.
Speaker 19: Messed up and is rampage. I love rampage. The rampage turn your son in. He gotta go lay down for a little bit, like if it was my son. That's why I would tell him. I mean, you a grown man, bro, You you can't condone that type of behavior.
Speaker 8: Bro.
Speaker 19: You gotta go lay down for a little bit. We'll get you a good lawyer. You ain't gonna be in there forever, but you gotta go lay down.
Speaker 1: And then Tim Walsch said this.
Speaker 8: But once you crack and then you start seeing red and you're not thinking about what you're doing, and your punch him and they're already knocked out. Good chance you're gonna kill him, and now you might be in the pen.
Speaker 18: However, chill Son, and of all people, has found a way to give the fucking dumbest, most asinine viewpoints that I think I might have ever heard of my life.
Speaker 2: I'm surprised this is the first time he's ever caught chill Son and saying something dumb and fucking asinine, because I've I've heard it for like a decade. I liked him when he was an MMA and as an active fighter. He was obnoxious. He was he was funny, he was entertaining, he was what are you supposed to be? He was like he was like a WWE guy fighting real MMA, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: He was funny.
Speaker 2: But as soon as he started doing commentary and shit like that and all his other swindlings and bullshit, and you know, all this shit he does in his personal life that's completely despicable. The dude's a piece of shit, and he's not a very bright one. He just knows how to speak articulately. You can be a complete and total moron. You can have absolutely no comprehension of everything else and still be able to have a good vernacular.
Speaker 11: And this is what it is.
Speaker 2: You can see it in him. You know, he can run his mouth. He's been defeated multiple times. He still calls himself undefeated. It's just like it goes to show. It just lends to the lack of credibility in the guy. And Uh, when he was talking about something with oh fuck, was it long time ago with Jake Paul? It was a long, long time ago. I think it was the uh that Jake Paul fight with the first one he found that the n MMA guy forgot his name, that that big fight. Look at some of the ship he said back then was retarded too.
Speaker 8: Shah then follows up with the right hand.
Speaker 20: Then he switches and follows up with the left hand.
Speaker 2: But it's like, I think you've captain obvious. He was punching, Yeah, got it, Okay.
Speaker 4: Now these were hard shots.
Speaker 2: However, he looks a lot different. He looks a lot different than me either. He got fatter, he got old both.
Speaker 20: I'm giving you my perception, but I watched this thing twenty times before I made this video to you guys, and this.
Speaker 2: Is the best you could come up with. That's pretty fucking pathetic. That goes to show that you're not a smart guy whatsoever.
Speaker 17: While they were very stiff shots, not what we would call a working shot, it did not appear that Ron Jean had lost his temper.
Speaker 1: Are you fucking nuts?
Speaker 3: Did not appear that these were being done out of anger, not.
Speaker 1: Out of anger.
Speaker 18: Huh Yeah, dude, The same guy who later himself said that he was pissed off didn't do any of that out of anger. This entire video is just twelve minutes of him trying to defend his friend's son who did something completely indefensible. For a guy that claims to be undefeated and undisputed, this is a fucking l video. Chaille is either blatantly misconstruing how the beating happened to defend his friend, or he's blatantly misconstruing how the beating happened to farm clicks and views. And I really don't know what's worse, given I guess I'm not.
Speaker 14: All that show.
Speaker 2: I think there's an UFC connection to like the parent company shit that might be involved in this too, so maybe there's some cover being done there too.
Speaker 18: Thought the same guy who committed mortgage fraud and then snitched on his friends to receive a lighter sentence would be this slimy but still, and then he doubled down on his terrible stance in a follow up video.
Speaker 20: But your idea that you have all the evidence that you need and you can prove premeditation, which.
Speaker 2: Is fucking lethal hands chill son, and are you fucking kidding me? This is what he puts on his wall. This is his potentials I have When this says active defense fider, i'ms training. Go ahead, tight a swing at me, bitch.
Speaker 20: Excalates this, by the way, from an assault to a tempted murder. And all the evidence that you need, you've got because Rajah himself told his live stream that he was gonna do.
Speaker 8: This, and he was gonna do it to see.
Speaker 2: Oh man, you crushed the legs pretty tight there, guy. He got anything in between.
Speaker 20: Greattribution for the disrespect he was shown him for being hit with a beer Candra once agin.
Speaker 2: Beer can that's literally almost empty. But if you have a little bit in there and it's open, it makes a cool looking effect of a splash when it makes contact. He also had his hand on his head to hold him steady as he did it. And I couldn't tell directly, but a lot of times with wrestling, you know how they did the whole like and they hit their own hand. That could have been it could have just been this. I don't know if it actually hit his actual head. It could have been he hit his own hand with the can. I don't know if that's I'd have to look at it again. There's a potential when either way held his head steady so that he didn't turn in his face and hit the can, you know what I mean. So you kind of saw that was coming. That's one of the things that they do. And then the other thing. And if you thought the other guy was a wrestler, he'd know, he would he would assume that that guy would understand that, you know, that's what's coming.
Speaker 1: But it's a can.
Speaker 2: I've crushed cans on my forehead, crushed cans with the side of my head. I've crushed cans on the side of other people's heads. Not because it was a fight, but it was actually because we were doing a video and uh, making some some background be real for some some punk music and stuff like that. Actually a couple of other things, a punching each other's and face and something like that. But it's it's not that big of a deal.
Speaker 1: It doesn't hurt.
Speaker 2: But when you have the thing open, it's not it's not air pressure tight. It doesn't really it's not like an abrasive impact. It's just crunch.
Speaker 1: It's if it crumbles under its own the impact, under its own weight.
Speaker 20: Do not get to go arrest al Pacino for selling cocaine and chopping people up with machetes because you just watched an episode of Scarface? What you don't get to decide as the viewer where the show ends and real life begins, because you're are so skilled.
Speaker 1: Into So is he blaming the the I r L chat?
Speaker 2: Because there is that only that only affects people who have really no mechanism for discerning reality or ability for to restrain themselves, which means that that's that's the exact definition of being an unstable, volatile person. If you don't have a mechanism built into you to understand what that there's that there's limits to what you should and shouldn't do. You know, and if you don't have that, then other people, outside, forces, outside stimuli, outside, I don't know i influences can get you to do whatever it wants to you to do because you're just gonna do it because you don't understand, you don't have any you don't have any countermeasure to it.
Speaker 18: I'm not even gonna go into detail about how this doesn't make a look of sense because it's so clear of logic. I've always thought that Chaille was a harmless buffoon, but it's moments like these that remind me he's just an articulate idiot. Time will vindicate me when you all realize the Rajah clip was nothing more than a viral clip because he is a streamer. You can all come back and apologize. Great marketing for Kick, great marketing for Raja. My favorite part was watching the wrestling dudes head bobbing to the side when he got punched in the beard. Watch it back Oscar worthy performance. Now, it's one thing to think that Raja was justified in doing.
Speaker 2: When he got punched in the beard? Is that why he's missing teeth? Are they saying that that none of that shit was real? Are you fucking retarded. Really, so all these people are lying to promote this. That's why people left that promotion, because they were going to somehow benefit from that way of promoting it. No, no, no, no, And I don't give a fuck if this aj guy was a marine. There's a lot of assholes out are marines.
Speaker 8: What he did.
Speaker 18: I disagree with that entirely, but that is your opinion. But to act like this was some sort of elaborate publicity stunt is so brain dead. STU was in the hospital, Raja suspended from Kick and the WWE severed ties with the promotion. But yeah, I'm sure that this was the plan all along. Anyways, that's the video for today. Definitely let me know where you think about the Raja situation. Are you shocked and how widespread this story is?
Speaker 2: But no, here's a here's your uh, your your dose. This dude over here with the D six and the verenes. Uh, yeah, you know what I mean. The gay cowboy he is, he's half black, so that that's gonna come into play here in the next video, so.
Speaker 1: You'll you'll understand what I mean in a minute.
Speaker 18: And why do you think the police haven't arrested him yet as always, if you like the video, then like the video. And if you haven't subscribed to the channel yet, please do.
Speaker 2: I don't care about you, all right, excuse me, I'll say, oh, this is the one, this is the one. Okay, we do have to kind of get this one in here because you have to. You have to see the dynamic between him and his dad, and it's really fucking important.
Speaker 1: This one, this one we got to watch. Remember, you don't have.
Speaker 2: To watch all this, all these videos, the full video every time that you're on here, like, you don't have to. If it's not keeping your if you're if it's if it's bedtime, I understand, you know, do your thing, and then come back some other time, coming back again someday.
Speaker 1: It's all good. Let's see.
Speaker 2: Oh by the way, uh trizzle, I got your message. I'm just I'm doing this so I'll read it. I started reading what you said, and I appreciate what you said. You want me to read it to people you want me to not. Let's see, I'll just start off with the beginning. I won't say the rest of it, but it says I have a habit of fact shocking the extreme claims it says you. You use I used to think that you were a bit extreme talking about me. Tristan Lark Tristan or Yeah, that's funny because that was the name that we had to pick a name when I was in French class in high school and I picked Tristan. That's somebody else to Christian that was my uh, that was my my little brother's that was killed with SIDS because of shots. Anyway, I have a habit of fact checking the extreme claims, but I can't catch you in bullshit. Nothing nothing's extreme once you look hard enough, from the Little Green Book and the man behind it to Operation casts by Bread, You've let me down corridors. I would not have traveled otherwise. I have a wild schedule, but let's catch up. You have me too, modday and I understand that totally, and maybe you can give me a few minutes on your show. Absolutely, dude, Absolutely, all right. I'll send you an email back to that and I'll put a link in there for whenever we decide to do it. All right, all right, So remember my gifts and goes right here, and my birthday isn't one day, so you totally should be given to the gifts and go, or you know, getting on doctor Gliddon's membership. That helps me out too. Eventually sixty days later or thirty days later or whatever it is, okay, and you know how to do that, you go, you click right there. But if you want some hot sauce for your for your support, then get go to one. Use this one stop shop to get ten percent off. Little tiny quarter ounce samplers of sauces that you don't order come with it so you can try other varieties too. And then you have all these sauces here. So let me give you a little advice to a pointer if you will when it comes to ordering. So I'm just gonna click on one. This is the one takes fly with bacon. You see the range here, so there's two different sizes. Sometimes there's a third size like a two ounce in there. But the six ounce is in a glass bottle. Glass is heavy. Glass by itself is seven ounces of weight, and then you have six ounces or six and a half ounces of product, so you're looking at close to a pound just with a six ounce bottle. The twelve ounce bottle is shatterproof, which means it's plastic, so it's about the same weight Why does that matter, Well, because it matters when it comes to shipping costs. You can get double the amount of sauce in the twelve ounce bottle.
Speaker 1: For the same weight.
Speaker 2: So if you understand what I'm getting at, because the weight is what puts it over to the top, so you know, it's feeling the same space basically in a sense, because each each unit, one unit being one bottle, is going to weigh a pound one way or the other, give or take, plus the packaging that you have to count forward for the box and the stuff and the puff, you know all that, So you may as well get double the amount of sauce, right, that makes sense. So the twelve ounce bottle I think personally, has like a little flapper cap on it with like a little tear drop hole in it, and you can squeeze it out. I think that that's probably the better way to go than the six sounds glass bottles.
Speaker 10: But you do what you want.
Speaker 1: Like Rebecca Rebecca here.
Speaker 3: She uh.
Speaker 2: She yeah, that's that's Rebecca for those of you who didn't know. She she packages things like Faberge, like you know, with the type of care that you would for a Faberge egg. So nothing's ever broken, I don't think in like ten years, except when careers were just like brutal with a box and stomped all over it and threw it out windows and did a fucking elbow drop on it. That's that's the only time anything's ever broken. It's because they wanted to. Basically, all right, now, you know g I, Joe, did I fuck up something?
Speaker 14: No?
Speaker 3: I didn't.
Speaker 2: Okay, So this is the one we're gonna watch right now. I have to get up and use the potty chair. Yeah, I have a potty chair. I'm gonna try to get to this tonight. But it seems like we've already been on a long time. By the time I get done with these other tuobe, we we'll have So let me see how much have we got time on for now?
Speaker 1: One fifty seven. That's not that bad. Let me looking at it. Why does it just have my name when it comes to this like all bolsters?
Speaker 2: Oh it was that last yeosh Okay, that's why, because we got to raised Okayjoki, this guy's a jack nut, though, I gotta I gotta show you how wrong he is. Plus we have to get into the CT Fletcher video. There was somebody else who talked about this today. I think maybe it was on this guy's podcast, though I'm trying to wonder if it was. Yeah, it is, that's where the commentary came from. Okay, maybe we'll look at, uh cancel this podcast. I just I just found him today. Like I said, there's a couple of things I don't agree with when it comes to political ideas about you know, the towel head's bad and you know Jew's good. I don't think that's true. I don't think that's true at all. I think most of our perceptions of everything in the world are going through the jew lens, and that's why we think things the way they are. Because how let me ask you this, Libya were not terrorists, No, they were not. So what did we get indoctrinated with all the way down to back to the future?
Speaker 7: What?
Speaker 5: Who?
Speaker 2: Who do you think the Libyans right back to the future? It was in there Jewish fucking programming. This is what makes us think that the rest of the Middle East are a bunch of terrorists when the creators of terrorism are the fucking Jews and they've been doing it for five thousand years. I'm just saying we have to back pedal it back a little bit and really look at everything that we've been thinking is real in understanding that it's a cult that has been manipulating our perception of things to get us to do its bidding. It's basically like a spell. It's deception, it's lies, it's convincing, it's giving you an impression of an artificial world. And then they go around and harm, attack, bomb, murder these people for generations, and then there's animosity built up and then they say, look so they want it's the whole thing that that crazy bitch who's in the West Bank, who's like you know has and Yahoo on speed dial, who's always saying these really crazy things, the one who was like doing tours of like yeah, let's pick up where we're gonna take our take everybody's land on the ferry.
Speaker 1: This woman said, I push you, I want you to push me back. Yeah. Yeah, especially when you have the.
Speaker 2: Might of a military might of America to go after those countries. And those people who do push back after they've been pushed, Right, you're defending yourself or you're calling it a even just way of balance. They fucking murder people's families, they married children, they have they have I showed you yesterday they have. They have detention centers, prisons specifically for children in Israel. It's it's been generations upon generations, and they say, look, these people have been brought up with AK forty seven's and hatred and and they're terrorists from the time they're born. And if we let the every child is a terrorist because they'll grow up to be terrrists. Listen, motherfucker, if you didn't murder their families for the last I don't know, seventy years plus, they wouldn't be taken up arms. I guarantee you if there was no Israel, if there was no Jewish Israel, there wouldn't be this big, huge race to develop nuclear or anything because the only reason why they would be doing that is in defense, not in offense.
Speaker 1: Anyway.
Speaker 2: So that's my that's my take on why I think, you know, he and I should have a kind of like a discussion about that part of what I've kind of gleaned from those things that he said.
Speaker 1: But anyhow, let's go ahead and do this one here.
Speaker 10: I'll be back.
Speaker 1: This is important though, this one is important.
Speaker 2: Back in like two seconds I'm not gonna be gone that longma kill that.
Speaker 10: Where is he?
Speaker 8: I don't even need to worry about him.
Speaker 6: He's not worried about.
Speaker 5: What.
Speaker 4: You don't know me?
Speaker 2: Hell no, yeah, see here, right here, he seems like he's playing around two psychos dou Hell no, he's being playful until he gets mad.
Speaker 1: So it's all funny games until you piss off the you know what I mean?
Speaker 4: There you go.
Speaker 2: Hey, look he's smiling. Everybody's smiling, and he's smiling. Everybody's fucking having a good time.
Speaker 6: I think that's.
Speaker 2: All right, So one last thing before I walk off. I got back in two seconds. But see you guys right here, boing again. The YouTube will never let me become monetized, and they will let me do superchats. But over here I can do rants, which is exactly like a super chat. You go ahead and you click and you click the hair. You can just type it in if you want here, and then you type in your rant you did do and then I read your rumble rant. Oh look, you could even do Why the hell would I want that? Or a flossing fucking scionist. This one's kind of cool, all right?
Speaker 1: How do you get rid of it now like that.
Speaker 2: That one's kind of cool. It's like a rumble flag with the crossbones. I'm not gonna you understand. Then you hit the you go with that that that boom, and then that's how you do that. And you can subscribe over here as well. Okay, all right, all right, all right, all right, now I can move myself over the side I wanted to because I knew it was gonna cover it up if I did it before.
Speaker 1: There we go, all right, so check this out? The fuck am I doing? All right right there there there, jack.
Speaker 14: Just when you thought live streamers couldn't get any worse, Rajah Jackson just shocked the entire world by doing it, making it worse things imaginable. If we needed more evidence that kickstreamers are a cancer on society, this is it. Just last week we saw a French streamer bullied, harassed and tortured in the hours leading up to his tragic death life on camera, only for French authorities to clear his so called friends of any wrongdoing. But this one's different. Rampage. Jackson's son, Raja basically handed prosecutors and open and shutcase. And I honestly don't understand what's taking police so long to arrest and charge him. He's just won the award for the most unhinged meltdown we've seen in a while, and the LAPD are taking their sweet ars time doing their investigation into what exactly happened. And by now, I'm sure most of you have seen the moment he brutally assaulted professional wrestler Psycho Stu, but the lead up to the incident is littered with glaringly obvious clues as to how this escalated from a pro wrestling gag into a situation where a veteran was fighting for his life in the ICU. Thankfully, he's responsive now and in a stable but critical condition. I seriously don't understand how Psycho stew is still alive after copying over twenty punches while completely unconscious. This could have easily been a full blown murder investigation. But I've been going over all the footage, rewatching all the key moments that led to this, and I've got a few questions. There are so many layers in this whole situation, and I want to give you guys the full context. We all obviously know his dad, former UFC light heavyweight champion Rampage Jackson, who currently streams as well. And when I saw this whole situation unfolding over the last couple of days, I am immediately thought of a clip I saw recently of Rampage and his son getting confronted by a couple of Mexican gang bangers at a fair while they were streaming. This was the first time I realized that Raja had a darkness inside him. And don't get me wrong, I'm not saying I knew something like this was eventually going to happen or anything like that. It just made me think that he's going through some stuff upstairs that he probably needs to deal with.
Speaker 8: Now that's not really cold.
Speaker 13: Be smart, as young Bud, Be smart.
Speaker 14: There's a chaos in those eyes that a bunch of people in the comments noticed as well. Little did we know how serious that chaos was sitting there, looking beneath the surface, waiting to rear its ugly head. It's always the quiet ones you've got to watch out for, right And there are a couple of theories floating around as to why Raja ended up going into a frenzied assault on Psycho stew in the ring. One that keeps coming up is the tension between Raja and his dad, which I definitely think played a part in the lead up to the incident. And I want to be real clear about this upfront. All the stuff I'm about to show you guys is in no way an excuse or a justification for what he did. I've seen a lot of videos over the last couple of days blaming Rampage Jackson for his son's actions, and I definitely do not agree with that. Raja's a twenty five year old grown man who is in complete control of his own mind and body, but you can't ignore the influence his father has over him and how toxic their relationship is. I definitely think that was a major factor in contributing to his psychotic state of mind that night.
Speaker 8: Why is he vegan? My son's a vegan because he's a.
Speaker 4: You heard that.
Speaker 6: It was like, you look, you're trying to degrade and down.
Speaker 7: Down you.
Speaker 13: As my my genetic makeup. He he he loved animals, but he don't do it for the animals. He said he wanted to be a vegan because he looked like a gorilla, and gorillas are vegan. Hey, you don't look like a gorilla. You smell like one, So I understand why you're trying to be We already got in the fight once two years ago.
Speaker 8: He sucker punching me.
Speaker 3: I saw the slab?
Speaker 8: How that? And would you do you slam him on his side?
Speaker 13: That point to the hospital that day. Yeah, I felt bad about kicking his ass that day And to this day, he's the only person I ever guillotine. I ain't getting. I never get gillotined on nobody I got. I didn't want to keep punching him, so I guillotined him and he wouldn't tap out, and.
Speaker 3: You put them to sleep.
Speaker 8: Yet, Wow, he's not gonna want me to tell what that fight was over.
Speaker 3: It's embarrassing for him.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so he guillotines his own son. He knocks him out, and this is uh yeah, I think you know where I'm going with that. He's just a kind of a Douchebag's good, this guy.
Speaker 10: Some stud?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't want him talk about.
Speaker 4: It why.
Speaker 8: It happened?
Speaker 2: Yeah, Yeah, And he's and you're telling, and you're and you're publicly embarrassing him on a on a big platform in public. It's not just something that you talked about with friends and family in a closed environment. No, you you did it publicly for the world to watch. If they're if they come across it. How do you think that makes that kid feel, who's already messed up and who already doesn't have a mom.
Speaker 1: It's a little fucked up years old.
Speaker 8: So don't get don't look at me like that.
Speaker 2: So like he does this on his streams, this is Rampage Jackson on kick disrespecting his son or not disrespecting.
Speaker 1: But you know I'm putting him down.
Speaker 8: Anything like that.
Speaker 3: You think you can take me down.
Speaker 10: All you get.
Speaker 13: I've been doing it twenty five years, as long as you've been a lot.
Speaker 3: Even technical.
Speaker 2: Dude, he's actually punching them too. Oh you got Rampage down. You didn't get the other guy down. He got Rampage down.
Speaker 1: Exactly.
Speaker 14: Obviously most of this is put on for the camera. If you've seen Rampage's MMA interviews, you know he's a massive fuck control who loves to get under people's skin. He fishes for awkward moments, and he's even been accused of harassment and misconduct in several interviews with female hosts and presenters for US it's entertaining, all right, maybe not all the harassment stuff, but his confrontational and unpredictable personality makes for compelling viewing.
Speaker 2: Except it's probably, yeah, unpredictable, kind of like the way his son acts when he just explodes out of nowhere, right.
Speaker 14: Lead Not for his son. Raja Rampage constantly puts it apart.
Speaker 1: It's it's a culture of behavior.
Speaker 14: M down bullies him, reminds him that he's inferior, and it's clearly taking its toll on Raja's mental health. It also doesn't help that he lost his mother at a young age, and his father has five kids from three different women.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's a growing up without.
Speaker 4: Them all for such a young age. May God bless your mom's soul and keep your amazing father.
Speaker 3: Hey, yeah, I appreciate that, man.
Speaker 11: You know, maybe one day I'll open up more about it.
Speaker 16: You know, that's part of the reason why I don't like, you know, cameras, I just like being alarm honestly because of that.
Speaker 4: You know, I grew up with her a little bit.
Speaker 2: So it sounds like he's kind of pushed into this whole social media thing in the first place.
Speaker 1: But again, you know, there is.
Speaker 2: There isn't allure there because when he doesn't have as a as a family unit, he's trying to he's trying to get out of random stranger attention, which is very, very bad because these people don't have your best interest at heart. And it doesn't seem like his family does it or his dad does either.
Speaker 16: I was a kid because I'm barely soorr. You know she she's in heaving out. It sucks how she passed and everything, but I know she's in a better place.
Speaker 2: So this is what I was saying, where sympathy for the devil douchebag here, you know, I mean, this can't be just like overlooked that. You know, he's got this going on in his head and then his dad's addicted to him publicly all the time, so he's building up rampage is complicit in this as well for making this kid out the way he is. Granted, this kid has all the responsibility in the world for his out own actions. There's no mechanism there that says this is you know, he doesn't have the breaks and.
Speaker 16: To anybody else that's going through the same thing or you know, younger, you know, if Marcandoles.
Speaker 10: Hasn't gone blessed.
Speaker 13: I dated five women to see who I'm going to marry with my kids, and a Japanese to.
Speaker 1: See who I was going to marry to help me with my kids. I needed. What a living babysitter?
Speaker 4: Is that?
Speaker 1: What you just fucking said?
Speaker 2: This is how I there's no empathy or ractual, true human emotion, and this guy either one.
Speaker 13: Yeah, I'm not living in Japan. I'm just going there to fight. But I met her in Japan. I met her after I did that K one, my first K one fight. They gave me the big ass trophy, and she was a girl at the airport checking you in, and I got her email. Took us six months ago. On day with me, I was fighting Vanolet and I was beating him. Then I got knocked out and she was like, oh you almost had he was almost champion. She said, I bet you if you didn't have to be a single dad and you had help, you can be champion. She said, I'm gonna move to America to help you be champion. So I married her because I got pregnant.
Speaker 8: Okay, well where.
Speaker 10: Are you now?
Speaker 2: He's five hundred thousand dollars down, he said, I'm divorced. Five hundred thousand dollars down, half a million down, Yeah, yeah, good good. He's all about the proper judgments too, one.
Speaker 14: Hundred thousand dollars down, the whole situation with his dad and all his siblings, plus not having your.
Speaker 1: Own you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: So this is the guy I think just with the shirt off, was the guy who confronts him outside.
Speaker 1: So he's in it.
Speaker 2: I mean, granted, this guy is doing all the all the heavy lifting, but he's holding them to the freaking corner of the ropes and he's close enough to get elbows in the head and stuff like that. So he's even if he's being called a crackhead or whatever by Doug, I mean, he is kind of in there.
Speaker 1: He is kind of trying, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: And this guy over the on the right here, I think is the one who was like doing the the half assed earlier trying to get this guy trying to get Rajah off of stew and uh now he you know now that there's more backup, he's he's building his confidence up to there's a lot of that and the whole sucker punch mentality, like that's that's cowardless, cowardice.
Speaker 1: That's that's like wolf pack shit, right.
Speaker 2: You know you only you only strike when you feel like you have a severely high advantage over others, like they're not they're not expecting it, or there's you and your thirteen cousins jumping one guy.
Speaker 14: Yeah, and with his mother can't be good for him. And like I said, I'm not trying to be an armchair psychologist or make excuses for him. I think this guy belongs in prison. I mean, clearly, he's a minister society who can't process his thoughts properly and deal with his own shit like the rest of us do. But not having a mother figure in your life and having a father that keeps saying you'll end up in prison isn't exactly healthy for anyone to grow up with.
Speaker 13: I knew them too, wasn't going to college, and my two Japanese I mean Japanese kids, I knew that it was going to college.
Speaker 1: So they'd be good at math.
Speaker 10: Save the.
Speaker 13: College tuition for the two Japanese kids and bail money for Roger and his brother.
Speaker 2: So yeah, yeah, your nice expectations if you go to jail, I'm just going to bail them out.
Speaker 14: Saying that shit on a stream about your kids is crazy. Not to mention how eerie that sounds now after everything that went down this week. But I'll come back to rampage and how he made a bad situation even worse at the moment, because I want to get into a few of the key moments from the actual night of the incident and how they all contributed to Raja's unstable state of mind, which ultimately led him to brutally assault Psycho Stu. When Raja rocked up to that venue, the wrestlers were at the back having a barbecue. He goes around shaking hands, meeting some of his favorite wrestlers, and because he's streaming everything, the camera's there, Stu thinks that Raja's part.
Speaker 1: Of this, right, and how would you all right?
Speaker 2: There's an argument that aj makes later on about how you know there's a lot of people backstage and they're not all part of the show.
Speaker 1: How did Stu?
Speaker 2: How did Stu mistake him for being part of the show, And he's basically blaming Stu for the can and saying, like, you know, Stu is completely out of line. I'm like, yeah, there's a lot of people backstage that might not be part of the show, But you cannot understand the grandmother without the cam versus the guy who has a caraman following him around. Hey, maybe this is part of the promotion. Let's make it interesting. And it's not like he harmed a kid either. It's fucking stupid, stupid argument.
Speaker 14: Aj prew and decides to set up a beaef and play to the camera. I actually think this was kind of cool. Everyone's having a laugh and shaking hands and fucking Stu steps up behind Raja and starts giving it to him. At this point, though it quickly becomes obvious.
Speaker 1: That and he's he's smiling.
Speaker 14: You know of this was planned. Raja has no idea what's going on.
Speaker 2: Seeing look, he picks up. He looks at it before he does it. He doesn't want to hurt the guy. He didn't take a full beer can. He just looks to seize a can and okay, no, it becomes a prop. It's not a prop can. It becomes a prop because it's not going to hurt anybody.
Speaker 14: It's all up in these feelings over it.
Speaker 8: He's, yeah, you don't it's not.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, now, that you have people in between you, Now you're gonna suck him up.
Speaker 2: See this is this, This is the cowardly trying not to be like a coward and then overcompensate after the fact. Bullshit that people do, especially a certain type of people, but everybody.
Speaker 1: A lot of people do that.
Speaker 2: A lot of people are fucking dirt bags like that. They won't throw a punch unless their boys are around, or unless there's somebody that will break it up. Like this is Like I've seen this type of ship happen in our school lunch room. Everybody gets a lot tougher once the lunch eight is in between two of you. You know, that's when they start swinging over.
Speaker 1: The top of the old lady. Who's who's the lunch lady. I'll get him, I'll get him, I'll get him.
Speaker 14: Yeah.
Speaker 1: When you guys are nosed to know is you didn't throw ship.
Speaker 2: But but now that you have two lunch ladies holding you back, holding each of you back, Now all of a sudden, you're a fucking tough guy because you know that there's not gonna there's no danger here because people they don't want you to fight, and you don't really want to either at least not a fair one.
Speaker 1: But then it festers in his head.
Speaker 11: I don't play that.
Speaker 1: There's Doug right there in the back. He's not even paying attention to it.
Speaker 3: Fixed that.
Speaker 14: Straight away. A couple of the guys step in and separate them. You can hear them telling off Stu for not realizing Raja is not part of the crew. That's the part that seems kind of fishy to me. I feel like, maybe this guy's wrong, but says next, they were all in on this and we're playing it up for the camera, especially how straight away they're telling Raja that they can fix that. They're already schaming to set up there.
Speaker 1: No no, no, no, no no, that's what they're dude.
Speaker 2: They're all chilling, and that's what they're doing to try to de escalate this little fucking shithead over here. They think they now they're realizing he's a guest. It's here just to make up for it. Will make a VOP and we'll make you part of the show since you already have a camera guy here.
Speaker 1: It'll be good for us. That's it. It makes sense.
Speaker 2: That doesn't take a whole lot of brainpower to figure out a way to make it into an angle, right, and you could Aj apparently already had this is Aj with the hat on the gay cowboy. He says he already has a problem with you. But when he's doing his interview with C. T. Fletcher, he says that he that's his brother, right of course, Yeah, now that the guy is laying in the hospital, now it's his brother.
Speaker 14: Something on stage later on and get him involved. The problem is, though, and I'm going to get into this in more detail in a moment, Raj is not a professional wrestler. That's the thing I think a lot of people are missing in this whole situation. He's a trained MMA fighter with a loss in his only professional fight. All these guys out the back are trained wrestlers. They're not proper fighters like Raja is, and so they think they're just playing around and offering him an opportunity later on to get stew back for disrespecting him. This, in my opinion, was a massive mistake.
Speaker 2: Yes, I agree with that, this simonan guy right here. I don't know if he's one of the brothers that's the promotion guy, or if it's the guy off into the right here that is, But.
Speaker 1: Yeah, That was stupid.
Speaker 2: It was stupid to then take somebody who has real, true hostility and put him in a in a position to fight a guy and expect him not to get overly aggressive. Now, they probably didn't even think of it go that far. But to even just consider that period like at all, not when there's true animosity in that person's blood, do you say, oh you can, you can go into the ring later and it'll be fun. Yeah, yeah, okay, this You obviously don't understand that the the ninja mentality in the first place, especially somebody who's hot head or has something to prove.
Speaker 1: No, I'm not gonna shake your hands.
Speaker 2: So even after this like this isn't enough yet, this this does some own guy and the guy in the on the right who you don't see right now, to try to even think that this is a good idea. This is the promotion's fault all the way. AJ is a douchebag too, who also eggs in mind, and so is the chat. But these are all things that this kid right here should be able to manage in his own head and not try to, especially after he does accept his apology. Now he's trying to hold his hand out Remember, this guy has PTSD. He he's combat veteran. You know, he's been with the promotion longer than anybody else that's standing out there, and he was making something in regardless of all that though.
Speaker 1: It's just like, really, I don't know, man, there's so much wrong with us.
Speaker 6: Good apologize and stuff.
Speaker 10: You think it is part of the.
Speaker 4: You know, we just don't want to know.
Speaker 2: You see a fucking camera and no one else walking around with a guy who a camera guy. When you assume that this is part of the promotion, we all apologizing.
Speaker 11: I appreciate it.
Speaker 4: I appreciate that.
Speaker 6: Let me draw my sweat, But that's a you can apologies. I understand where you're coming from a little hot right now. So you know what's the thing about this?
Speaker 5: Now?
Speaker 10: To make it something.
Speaker 3: In the mat?
Speaker 2: See even the words he chooses. Now, I'm gonna have you run in there and suck him up on the mat. Okay, you really think that that's a good idea. Somebody who truly has anger about a situation, You seriously think that that's a good thing. You're not trained, you didn't rehearse, you don't know the rules, you haven't been told anything. You've just been told that you're gonna be unleashed on the guy. And you have to be a fucking mental midget to not understand where the limits are on that. But you know this is Raja I we were talking about, so of course he is a mental midget.
Speaker 11: Yeah, hell yeah, the president if you can, if you can do that for me, I'll be cool.
Speaker 7: Yeah, let's do that.
Speaker 2: So and then then then the then the ego here, if you can do that for me, then I'll be cool. You've already got into this place for free. You've just been given VI P And what else do you want?
Speaker 10: Do you need?
Speaker 2: A need a free cell phone? And healthcare too? Like, what else do you want? You want something obamacarey fucking nasshole, you're.
Speaker 10: Yeah.
Speaker 11: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So now he shooks his hand because he's been told he can go beat him up later, A long word out.
Speaker 11: Yeah yeah, I don't work out, I bet you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 14: So the guys don't really understand what they're signing up for here, and Raja definitely doesn't know what he's signing up for either. He's thinking they're going to actually settle this later on, and like I said before, he's not a pro wrestler. He's an MMA fighter. He's got no pro wrestling skills or moves. Like, seriously, this is a fucking disaster waiting to happen. And so while they're all shaking.
Speaker 1: Hands, he shouldn't have muted this party.
Speaker 2: He should have let this play out, because he again says he's sorry, He apologizes to he's a really nice guy. According to everybody else out there that I've heard talk about the event, he said, he's a really nice man and just made it, you know, an error in judgment, thinking that the guy fouled around with the camera might be part of the promotion surprise.
Speaker 14: Carrying this beef, they make arrangements for a showdown later on and start egging on Rajah, who again doesn't seem to really understand what he's agreeing to. To make matters worse.
Speaker 2: Though, you can't play that to create that, you can't play the ignorance card on this, Like, if you know what wrestling is, you know that you're not supposed to really hit a guy.
Speaker 1: He even says that in his chat.
Speaker 2: So this this this coping bullshit, that this guy who's doing the announcing narrative, he's a fucking idiot too.
Speaker 14: De you're in his head that he's the victim of an assault and that he's gonna get a chance for revenge.
Speaker 8: What he thought was he was Yeah.
Speaker 6: Another another thing is even when we are working like that, you don't.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you guys hit each other with chairs and beer cans all the time. I've seen it in wrestling a billion tillion times. What do you mean, even if you are working, you don't do that?
Speaker 1: Shut the fuck up.
Speaker 2: Okay, So in reality, he does hold a grudge. He said he called He just called Stu a fucking idiot, and he obviously has some animosity towards the guy who he also said, says later that that's his brother in the hospital.
Speaker 9: Yeah, okay, when you run give his receipt, remember what I received?
Speaker 1: So he says, tagget ship. He doesn't. He doesn't it plain.
Speaker 2: The terminology that wrestlers use when it comes to just payback, right. No, No, he doesn't, and he does it. He's setting him up deliberately. AJ is just as complicit in this.
Speaker 10: Out there.
Speaker 4: I get it as long as I get.
Speaker 2: If you see this guy isn't smiling, you definitely need to be explaining and clarifying for the kid if he's not smiling and you're egging him on, your dumb ass, and you know exactly what the fuck you're doing. Ayj these two people both should be in fucking jail. These two people both should be sued in the poverty, that's right. Meanwhile, well, you're you're sitting, you're standing next to a gay cowboy.
Speaker 1: Are you sure you're straight?
Speaker 14: Ashua that has been watching his stream while streaming himself. Yeah, this whole streaming shit is fucking weird.
Speaker 1: And so he just says the guy who has a video on YouTube just to.
Speaker 14: Call up his son to gm up about the whole situation that unfolded at the back when he initially rocked up, further contributing to Raja's deteriorating state of mind.
Speaker 1: Right, this is the part where he says to Raja, what are you at a gay strip club?
Speaker 6: What do you mean?
Speaker 2: You see a bunch of guys are walking around? He goes, He doesn't say it straight up like gay strip club. He says, what are you doing? It looks like you were a stinner around a bunch of guys in the underwear. What are you doing like this rampage has done wrestling before you know, he's fucking with the kid. He's doing it on purpose, but he's doing it to the wrong kid at the wrong time. And you should know his own son a little bit better than to know what you know, he knows what button's a port us, So why is he doing it? And it's your dad and you don't have a mom, you know what I mean? Like you have more responsibility to be a little bit more kind, a little bit less like a dick all the time, you know what I mean? Like, Hey, proud of your son. That had probably been cool. I hope you're doing well. Has your day?
Speaker 1: None of that just more put downs and ship and from a distance.
Speaker 2: This time in the beginning of this of his video, he said, no, I honestly had to get get away from all that ship. When you start watching all the past videos that he's had with his dad, I totally understand what he means by that he needed to get away from all that ship and just do his own thing that day, and then his dad is still part of it.
Speaker 11: Did you get jumped by a bunch of dudes? Y?
Speaker 13: Did you get jumped by a bunch of dudes?
Speaker 3: Why did you tell me?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 8: You gotta gotta sends over there.
Speaker 2: He's being he's trying to be funny, and he's he's just as retarded as his son when it comes to like mental capacity. So he doesn't know what to say, but he's trying to he's trying to come up with something on the spot for for his stupid irl here that isn't very interesting.
Speaker 5: I look.
Speaker 2: And then and then he tells him that his rat chat's going crazy, which means now he's got two different chats involved in what has happened. The extra pressure and embarrassment and and you know of all that, and then the ship that his father says about you being beaten up by a bunch of guys in there, you know in tights.
Speaker 1: It's it's a little bit much. It's a little bit much.
Speaker 2: Could you imagine someone like putting you out in the public like that, especially when this kid said, I don't even really like cameras or any of that stuff. But yeah, his silly is ir ling because there's money involved, you know, there's something, there's something there there.
Speaker 8: Stream he was hugging some dude, has damn.
Speaker 2: Time and yeah, now he's calling him his son gay from hugging on some dude in some booty shorts. Now he's talking about aj.
Speaker 13: I saw you hugging.
Speaker 10: I don't got no sexual fantasy.
Speaker 2: I ain't nothing see this like, And he's not just doing this, this is being recorded and put out. However, many retards watched Rampage Jackson and now they're listening to his stream too, So there's a ship ton of people hearing him put us his son down, and instead of like you know, them being good to him, they just antagonized. They find that weakness and then they rage bait the funk out of this kid. Again, he should have the restraint, but I see a lot more now that I see the fucking angle from his father here.
Speaker 1: Okay, he don't. He won't let it.
Speaker 2: He won't let it up because he's not smart, he's not creative, and he's trying to make content for his fucking bullshit stream. And you ain't think he could think of because his son is worth in his and his son's you know, his son's I don't know, feelings are worth less to him than whatever fucking thrill he's going to get from his from his chat, none of He's looking around and you see his eyes, he's like, now, what when I what kind of fucked up think can I say? Now that he's told me what I already knew that it was a pro wrestling show at playing all stupid?
Speaker 8: You know there?
Speaker 10: Now y'all got my son mad at me?
Speaker 2: And then he blames it because of a deflection that project. Now you all got your my son mad at me? So what was it?
Speaker 1: Was it his chat?
Speaker 2: Was it his chat that was egging him on to say stupid shit to his son? Are they both fucking retarded? I think the answer might be pretty clear.
Speaker 8: How y'all happy?
Speaker 1: Now you're the fucking asshole, dude? Don't stare at me?
Speaker 8: He straight up.
Speaker 14: At this point, Rajah honestly just looks confused. He's just had all the wrestlers apologizing to him, telling him that Stu was out of line and he'd better step up when they give him the nod to jump in the ring, and now his dad's calling him up, giving him shit for getting owned by a bunch of oiled up dudes in booty shorts. Now Rajah realizes people are starting to talk in his dad's chat, but then his own chat starts calling him out for not standing up for himself. This, in my opinion, is what tips him over the edge. He's already committed to getting revenge in the ring, but now he's making promises about what he's actually gonna do.
Speaker 7: That this dude, I ain't gonna hurt him too bad. Though he was drunk. He was pretty drunk. I think you think I'm capping? Okay, Bro, you think I'm capping. I'm not capping.
Speaker 8: Straight up.
Speaker 11: Oh you think he's stronger than me, Stevens. Do you think he's stronger than me? I'm not playing. I'm straight up for real. I'm not playing no games, bro, I'm not playing games.
Speaker 8: I'm dead.
Speaker 2: Seriously, for those of you can't figure it out, his little microphone thing is attached to that necklace.
Speaker 8: Scripted.
Speaker 11: I'm telling you, Tony, I'm gonna show you. I'm gonna show you, Tony.
Speaker 3: Watch I'm about to do.
Speaker 11: Ain't no script bro, It's not no, It's not gonna be scripted. I'm telling you that right now.
Speaker 4: I promising.
Speaker 16: But I will tell you guys this. They told me to hit him and just leave. Somebody will pull me off of them, will leave. I'm telling you I'm a them. As many times as you can watch.
Speaker 14: Okay, so this is why I think he's own chat. We're the ones who pushed him over the edge.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but again, he's responsible for his own fucking actions. That stud to be an argument here, and it's premeditated attempted murder.
Speaker 1: Period.
Speaker 2: If the guy's knocked out and you continue to hit them, you should know. You can't be that stupid not to know that you could kill a person. And when you see the blood coming out of their mouth and you're knocking teeth out of their mouth and they're choking on their own teeth and blood and you keep on hitting, dude, you're you're a fucking animal.
Speaker 15: This guy.
Speaker 2: You have no consideration whether or not he has a family, whether or not yet he's a dad. With the fact that his mother is in the audience witnessing all this, I'm surprised the mother didn't rush into the ring after or seeing her son knocked out like that.
Speaker 1: I'm very surprised.
Speaker 14: As you just saw in the beginning of that, he's saying he's going to take care of it, but he's not gonna hurt him too bad because he thoughts too was drunk and just made an honest mistake.
Speaker 2: But three seconds later, he's saying that he's gonna keep hitting him until they pull him off.
Speaker 14: But over the course of the next thirty to forty minutes, you can see how his tone changes. He's responding to the chat. They're calling him out for lying and egging him on to do some real damage, and by the end he literally says, I'm gonna hit him as many times as I can watch. This is the part I don't get. In the beginning of the video, I said, I don't understand why the LAPD haven't arrested him yet. Think about it. All they had to do is confirm with the wrestling company that the assault wasn't staged. That should take all of like five minutes. Then it would have taken a couple of hours at most to go through the live stream like I did and find those clips of him literally explaining what he planned to do once he got in there. He says, I'm gonna wait for someone to pull me off.
Speaker 2: So I think the reason why maybe is because you know, what do you go after somebody with first you throw a bunch of charges at him. Can you have conflicting charges like well, I mean assault, attempted murderer, So where are they gonna cap it as far as what they're going to charge him with, you know what I mean?
Speaker 1: So do they think they have a case to do this? Do they think they're have a better case if they do this?
Speaker 3: You know?
Speaker 2: I mean, they take a little bit less of a charge, but they're more sure to get it, like the prosecutor. That could be a reason why it's taking time, or it's because of the clout. And that's pathetic if that's true, because this whole world is a bunch of fucking shit. Showed donkey fucking bullshit.
Speaker 14: I'm gonna hit him as many times as i can and then take a wild fucking Guess what he does as soon as he gets the go ahead to jump in the ring. This is the definition of premeditated.
Speaker 2: That was a hard slam, and that's when they pus out and put the little keyboup. There came, guys on this job. He's really he was actually really trying to fight this big dude.
Speaker 14: You and yeah, that's pretty hard to watch, even with the black box censoring the hits. After he slams him into the canvas, knocking him out cold. There is such a clear leading up to the assault that I think it's almost impossible to justify what he did in any way. Maybe the authorities are trying to figure out what to charge him with exactly, so that could be a reason for the delay. They're probably trying to determine if there are grounds to charge him with attempted murder. The tricky thing with that is they'll need to show they have evidence that he intended to kill Stu.
Speaker 2: Okay, if someone's unconscious and you continue to punch him and punch him and punis him and he didn't stop until somebody tried to pull you off, that's attempted mover period.
Speaker 14: Trust me, I get it to me. That looks like attempted murder. I mean, any reasonable person would assume that punching someone that many times while they're clearly out cold, I'm out of there. Maybe it's possible that the organizers of the event, and particularly the guys who told Raja that he could seek revenge and set the whole thing up for him to go and the ring, could also face charges. The thing for me is this, though, like I said earlier, Raja is not a professional wrestler. He's a semi professional MMA fighter. What were they thinking sending him into the ring like that to settle the beef. Like what moves did they think he was going to use? I really don't get that, hence why I think they could also face charges as well. But in the aftermath, when Ja had left the building and was making his way down the street, still streaming, obviously, the truth started spilling out of his mouth.
Speaker 11: Taught him off playing with me, Bro rus one of them.
Speaker 2: Everybody, Yeah, that was Doug, Doug By playing with me. Look at the blood over his knuckles from punching steels.
Speaker 4: Call me not Bro.
Speaker 7: At the end of the day, I'm gonna stand off of my self because I'm proud of everybody playing.
Speaker 2: With me, right, And that has nothing to do with what Stud did. That's not even He just took it out on stew because he was an easy target, because that's what cowardly, bitch, fucking scumbags do.
Speaker 8: Bro.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you feel like a tough guy, you know what? You know why you don't feel satisfied because you you're a bitch.
Speaker 1: That's why.
Speaker 6: Come on, man, you're leaving.
Speaker 8: Man, we're walking away.
Speaker 14: Bro, Let's not tell this.
Speaker 3: Let's go.
Speaker 1: Come on, Roger, let's go. Let's go, Roger, Let's go, Roger, let's go.
Speaker 4: I'm telling you, let's go.
Speaker 8: You listen to me. Listen to me, Roger, you need to listen to me right now, Roger.
Speaker 4: Let's go.
Speaker 8: Let's go.
Speaker 21: You are gonna do me broo me bro Let's go with me.
Speaker 1: Come on, let's go, let's go, let's go.
Speaker 6: Start.
Speaker 3: The video.
Speaker 11: Pissed me off, though.
Speaker 2: Andre Andre's AJ the gay cowboy. He was already on his way out to another thing when this happened, so he didn't he didn't even stit around and do the responsible thing to make sure his friend didn't get wide I control that.
Speaker 1: He just egged on.
Speaker 6: Understand that.
Speaker 3: Up in the ring.
Speaker 2: Said he's in the ring. Flatlining. He's in the ring, flat lining is what they just a j just said. They can't wake him up.
Speaker 1: How about my bad? He doesn't know if he just killed somebody or night I bad.
Speaker 14: Yeah, that's fucked up. After everything, he's clearly lashing out at his dad and all the people in the chat that were calling him out and saying he's softer, never stands up for himself. And that's the tragic irony of this whole situation. Che Roger was so desperate to prove something to a chat full of anonymous nobody's and earn the approval of his father who spent years humiliating him on camera, that he threw away his entire future in front of a live audience. This wasn't just a random outburst. It was a pressure cooker of unresolved trauma, a toxic streaming culture, and NonStop online validation finally exploding, and at the end of it, all that's left is a guy in hospital fighting for his life.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and you know, if you don't like your son, stay out of his life. Don't constantly use him as a fucking punching bag or somebody to put down to make yourself feel better or because you find them to be a nuisance.
Speaker 1: So where the fuck the issue is?
Speaker 2: If you're that much of a pricks, don't fucking constantly be be egging at the kid on.
Speaker 14: Another guy pacing down the street with blood on his fists looking for someone else to blame as usual. The scariest part is that this won't be the last time something like this happens. Like I said at the very beginning of this video, that's.
Speaker 2: Enough, Thank you, good stuff. Ball just came to dropping chat like this stuffing in with Jones. Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, no, it's up man. Good to see you, man. Yeah, I was actually gonna play a little a coup of years because I like to I liked your commentary earlier. Let me see what else I got here this. I don't know if you saw this. This is a so cancel this podcast. You guys should know. If you're on Rubbler. I don't know if he's on YouTube, but if he's uh, if you're on a bit shooter rumble, he's there.
Speaker 1: So I will not subscribe to this. Jesse on Fire, get fucking more on here. This is kind of getting on long.
Speaker 2: Let me see what time we got, Yeah, two forty four and it's twelve twenty. To correct this guy, it might be worth it. It might be worth it to correct him. But you know what, instead of that for now, let me just read you a couple of things that I said, and then I'll jump over to uh to CTP and tell you and show you a part of his stream from earlier. So real Jesse on Fire, because you know everybody else would claim that they were Jesse on Fire, you gotta be the real one that's already in my opinion, I'm not just. But anyway, I said, let me, let me start with where let's see how many. Let's see how many it might actually stuck, because sometimes they disappear magically. All right, let's see, let's see if I think I have more than that.
Speaker 1: There we go, all right.
Speaker 2: So my first one, I said, it said because they said that was he was he race baiting when he's talking on this program, and I go no, At first, it sounds like this more on. AJ is playing the race card, but in context of everything else he said previous to it, he's making a case that not everybody out there was part of the show. So he is saying because Rajah didn't look like everyone else, and that doesn't mean black, because you have a samone out there. You got all kinds of different people out there. That wasn't a race card. He got Mexicans, he got all kinds of shit. Right, That's not what he was saying. He's saying, he doesn't look like everybody else, doesn't look like a wrestler. Now there's other things that he that AJ said that was Rachel, you know, in in trying to pull it, pull that racial shit in.
Speaker 1: But that wasn't one of them.
Speaker 2: When he says he didn't look like everyone else, this guy jumps to the to a stupid conclusion that isn't even accurate. Uh, this Jesse on fire guy. He says Raja didn't look like everyone else? Why why would STU think he's working? The point is all the other non workers and family didn't have a damn camera guy following them around. Raja would look would naturally look like part of the event with a camera following him. Not the grandma without the cameraman, but the athletic guy with his flipping cameraman would naturally be assumed to be part of the show, especially if guys had a couple beers. AJ's point is pointless, but it's not about race. Other things he says before and after while pulling the victim card are about race, but not that statement about Raja not looking like everyone else. AJ was trying to say, Raja shouldn't have been mistaken as one of the guys, one of the wrestlers, but duh, he had a fucking camera guy.
Speaker 10: And then.
Speaker 2: I said the comments AJ made about how he told everyone who Raja was, that he was a son of rampage full stop. First of all, he didn't say it to or within earshot of Stu, and Rampage had done WWE stuff before, so that clears up nothing and could even be seen as a que to treat it like at work, because Rampage has been known to do ww shit. You know, lower lower venue, you get the guy who looks like you get you know, low budget movies. You get the guy who looks like Robert de Niro. You don't get Robert de Niro, you get that, you know what I mean, you get you get the guy that looks like the guy as as the lead. You know, you get their son. And then I said, this guy in the little office did actually tell Rajah they'd come pull him off. They didn't tell him to hit stew for real or to hurt him for real. They just said that they'd cue him when it was over by pulling him off. But Roger went murder mode on the on his own and then after hearing more of this idiot's nonsense here, I said this, it's official. You don't really care about accuracy. I think it's funny that you act as if you're a professional and tell other people not to open their mouths unless they're as a professional as you. That's a joke, Jesse on fire. It doesn't matter if you have four and fifty thousands followers or whatever. Sixty doesn't fucking matter. If you talk out of your asshole, doesn't make a difference. Now let's talk to this guy. This guy's at one point eight eight and uh, I think he did a better job covering it than fucking mister five hundred thousand followers.
Speaker 8: Ware of combat.
Speaker 21: Stu was never aware that he was in a fight, So you can't call to fight. I hope it's a proma ban.
Speaker 11: I don't know.
Speaker 21: I haven't I haven't seen eight specifically, but.
Speaker 8: I hope it's a perma ban.
Speaker 21: If John slapped my wife and kid, if I slapped my wife like kids, they give us twenty five.
Speaker 1: Rumboles. Little slow on the uptake care we're doing, dude, I'm the people.
Speaker 2: We've already heard most of this. I gotta we probably should have started with this on but.
Speaker 21: He's spot on there. Absolutely put it this way.
Speaker 3: I don't like ro I think Roger's a ship person for what he did, but I think as a bigger ship person for gassing him up to being that ring deleting him to ruin his own life to hurt somebody that AJ also has a problem with.
Speaker 2: So that's that's again. We didn't know that until we heard it from Doug that AJ already had a problem with Stu, and Stu has been there forever. So Stu is practically part of the establishment. So he can't hit the senior guy, but he can turn his doggies loose on him, you know what I mean, another underhanded way. And yeah, I just moved this up a little bit.
Speaker 1: I want to get to that doesn't ever queue up to it. I'm trying to do here. Let's move this up. Oh, here we go.
Speaker 3: So C. T.
Speaker 2: Fletcher stuff he gets into. Let's uh, let's hear from his perspective here, and then I'll throw in some of the things that I caught as well.
Speaker 21: We don't go through the whole thing, but you'll get a sense of the kind of person he is too here. So now we're going to watch the interview with A. J mana a k. The Gay Cowboy, his side of the story a little bit here we have to skip forward, all right, a special edition. C. T.
Speaker 2: Fletcher needs a little bit more lighting if he's going to try to pull off a non green screening background. Y'all that me, So this is this is this dude's dad. Apparently you gotta see the deterioration. It's the intellect is not is you know, there's no accounting for that in any of these people. Therefore comprehension, well, therefore the fact that this idiot is even talking at all, Uh, it shouldn't be. I don't understand why he thought this was a good idea to go on this podcast and then say the ship that he said, look.
Speaker 15: At your completely whatever you're comfortable with talking about, but this is your story, and I want you to tell okay.
Speaker 2: Off with an old saying, very familiar with why did he pop up the live viewer comments show up on stream Yard. That's not the part you're supposed to pop up. And he's even he's even using the free version of stream Yard. This guy's a professional. C. T.
Speaker 9: Fletcher opinions are a lot like as everybody's got one and.
Speaker 6: They all stink.
Speaker 1: And yeah, okay, I think he's gonna say it for me.
Speaker 21: First thing I noticed about that. So he's doing this guy's this shitty podcast here, which, by the way, I cannot imagine if this guy talked to a lawyer that the lawyer told him this is a good idea, because he's he's very involved with this situation.
Speaker 5: And.
Speaker 21: He does this interview and it's almost like he's in character still the entire time. He's trying to do it as the person, but it still comes across like he's like he's trying to kind of promo.
Speaker 8: The entire time.
Speaker 2: Right, And because he doesn't talk like this at all in the r r L stream, he doesn't talk with this cadence. He doesn't talk with this I'm enunciating words for no reason other than the fact that I want to hit him harder, you know, hit hitting that key a little harder each time. It's it's it's so ridiculous, like if I say something louder and with more, then apparently that means it's true and it can't be argued with kind.
Speaker 8: Of fascinating.
Speaker 6: Up and deal with the facts.
Speaker 9: So my standpoint is I'm not dealing with any him being with regard to speculation, rumor, here's sick, anything of that nature.
Speaker 2: I will deal only just like a bunch of blah blah blah. My personal experience, none of these points, are are any points? I need to just get on with the fucking discussion now that I don't we we don't need to hear about your your philosophy on how you talk.
Speaker 1: Just fucking talk. We'll be able to figure it out.
Speaker 21: But he's talking his entire.
Speaker 9: Case, and as I acted, as whatever came out of my mouth, wherever these two feet went, and whatever I was involved in. Guess what in a in a video that was over an hour long hour and thirty minutes on twenty minutes, whatever it was in that entire video, you will only see my ass eight minutes.
Speaker 2: So what it's irrelevant if you egg the guy on and and started this whole thing and let the fucking guy in in the first place.
Speaker 6: Eight minutes.
Speaker 1: How is that a statement?
Speaker 21: Why the fuck is he wearing the cowboy hat?
Speaker 1: By wearing the tights, he thinks people won't.
Speaker 21: Recognize him if he's not wearing the hat, You're you're on a fucking podcast, you supposedly as the person, the real guy to talk about. It's the other guy wasn't wearing his fucking wrestling heights. Doug wasn't wearing his wrestling tights on the other podcast.
Speaker 1: Oh man.
Speaker 2: Jesse on Fire also says that the D sixth thing is a fucking gang tattoo, and he says double six ranch cowboy, and he's saying that Stu is like his brother and fucking Jesse because Stu you can you can look at his Instagram and see that Stu rides horses and stuff like that. He's like, Yeah, that's my boy, that's my brother. He's he's acting like he didn't already have a problem with.
Speaker 1: Stu for some reason.
Speaker 2: Who cares what his reasonings are, but he's now he's trying to like show the you know, the public perception that he's like big big buddies with stew and it's in it. But he he points at this, at his tattoo, and and Jesse on Fire goes off because I think Jesse is actually looking through with a little bit of a you know, racial bias myself, that that D six is somehow some kind of getting tattoo and that he's he was talking about has been affiliated with and he says it's in reference to Ruh to Rajah, but it's not. That's not even what he said. But he can he misses, he misses the mark on it. So bad that then he makes up this whole fucking false narrative that this dude's tattoo, this is D six.
Speaker 1: Who the fuck cares what is is?
Speaker 2: Maybe he was, you know, Delta six fucking company, and who the fuck knows what the real reason is. He was in his marine and every all those other tattoos are marine oriented. Who the fuck knows why says D six there Delta for. I don't fucking know why he cut, says D six.
Speaker 1: But he's the other dude.
Speaker 2: Jesse on Fire tries to make this out to be some kind of gang tattoo, and I'm like, no, no, dude, I've been around. And then the only other thing that comes up as double six or G six is some little Wayne bullshit from Virginia. This motherfucker is not from Virginia.
Speaker 21: People would recognize him. You look silly, You looks at you're on for a fucking serious subject and you're sitting there in your fucking gimmick hat.
Speaker 6: What's my activity that well?
Speaker 2: I don't know if he if he if he's a you know, if he identifies cowboys as hard as he acts like he does, maybe that's just his attire. Maybe he goes to the grocery store like that. Maybe he wears his underwear and his big boots and he goes to the grocery store pushing the car.
Speaker 1: Who knows.
Speaker 2: In Compton the least amount of involvement in this shit you let him in.
Speaker 6: I'm taking the most of the hate board because.
Speaker 1: It's hard to listen to somebody who's acting like who's like overacting.
Speaker 9: I won't get too and too deep into you know what ship like that, but it's very obvious. It's easy to go ahead, throw me under the bus.
Speaker 8: Very before you go on. Let me, let me let the people in the comedy, because the comedy just popped up.
Speaker 1: You're not supposed to put this part up, dude, and you don't even know that it's up there.
Speaker 14: Let's make that real clear.
Speaker 21: You're calling somebody a punk and all of this ship fuck that.
Speaker 3: You will get your ass booted out of here real quick.
Speaker 6: Straight up.
Speaker 8: Go ahead.
Speaker 9: I'm a very humble, time and respectful man. I stand by a moral clue, not just from that stems.
Speaker 2: All right, we gotta go to the other one because this, uh, this, this needs to be brought up here. It's still the same thing, but let's just hear with this some things he points out that are that are some semi good seat and then the rest of it's all fucking bullshit.
Speaker 1: That this guy I just had to make this video at four am. It's four am here, blah blah blah blah.
Speaker 2: So you could get it all wrong. Good job, good job, four hundred and sixty five thousand flowers. If he tells everybody else that if you don't, if you're not as good as him at something, then you should keep your mouth shut and never speak in public.
Speaker 1: That's what he fucking says. That's what this guy, he says.
Speaker 2: The hubrious on people just is obnoxiously awful over the top all right, where we at go back to it.
Speaker 6: I didn't say lick that. I said receipt. You know what a receipt is here, I'll do it in progress and i'll do it. I'll do it. Explain that for the people.
Speaker 3: I'll do it.
Speaker 8: I will literally get.
Speaker 6: Myself receipt right now, you're ready. That's a receipt. That's all the God told Roger to do.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, but you didn't explain that to him.
Speaker 2: Had he had to interpret it himself because he's not a wrestler, and you made absolutely no effort to explain that to him at all.
Speaker 1: And that was on purpose, and you fucking know it.
Speaker 5: The only thing I told.
Speaker 9: Roger to do was give him up sipt because that's what the promoter wanted to do.
Speaker 8: All right. It's four in the morning in Texas. I woke up to just do some stuff and I saw a comment from d Jillian, one of my number one trolls, that he's like, hey, the dude who said, uh, give him his receipt? Did the CT Fletcher podcast go, you know, like he flapping his guns. So I go and turned it on, started watching it and ran to my studio. Okay, it's four am. I'm going back to sleep after I do this.
Speaker 2: This is is the f y'all podcast with CT Fletcher. Great attitude coming right out of the gate man.
Speaker 1: Man, they are they are searched a high class group of people.
Speaker 8: I swear this is how crazy this interview is. Now just as a quick preview that you now I've actually watched as much as I'm going to watch. I'm coming back and doing this now that I've watched a whole thing. This dude is going to in the middle of talking in a few minutes, he's going to pull up his shirt and show a tattoo and claim a blood gang that he is apparently in.
Speaker 1: No, he doesn't do that.
Speaker 2: You say that, He says double He says double six ranch cowboy are his exact words. He doesn't say blood oath with Raja. He's actually talking about Stu. You got the entire fucking thing wrong, and you do it twice because you stayed it here and then you stayed it in the video further along the way. You're a dumb ass. I'm not I'm not defending aj, but let's let's not fucking add extra shit that's not real.
Speaker 1: You know, the truth is bad enough. You don't need to fucking you know, embellish.
Speaker 2: And your arteries are gonna clog, by the way, because he probably use chlorine to get your teeth that way.
Speaker 8: Okay, I'm ninety nine percent sure that he was referencing Raja when he said that, like my brother who's also from the same set. But this dude who is trying to do good pr work here and.
Speaker 2: His brother from the same set, he's talking about Stew. He's not talking about Raja. You fucking idiot.
Speaker 1: That's the whole part you get completely wrong.
Speaker 8: Getting criminally charged is going to claim a blood set in this video. Okay, that's the level that you're operating at.
Speaker 2: You're sounding very like sheltered fucking white right now. I mean, we're just not urban. I don't know what the fuck to make out of that, but you sound like a fucking retard who's trying to sound intellectual, like you know something about the street.
Speaker 1: You're a fucking moron.
Speaker 8: Dude, dude, get a lawyer.
Speaker 2: Hold on, second, hold on. You know those those folding metal things that have like the bars across it when they set them up on like sidewalks, if they are like drilling something and they don't want you to walk through it.
Speaker 1: It's a barrier.
Speaker 2: It's made out of fucking metal, right, speaking of like an MMA or I'm sorry, not like a WWF or WWE like in real life thing that happened to me. There was some guy walking out I was on my way to some stupid fucking AA meeting or whatever.
Speaker 1: That doesn't matter. Why shut up.
Speaker 2: This is like a long time ago, and in San Diego, and there was a girl walking down the street and I saw this guy walking up past her, you could tell he was all like he's on something, most likely in meth. And he's a big dude, real big, and he's starts harassing her and she screams and he won't leave her alone, and I go and I so I walk up to them, because I was walking the same direction. I go, dude, what the fuck are you doing? She's obviously doesn't want you to bother because mister chivalry over here, five five foot five, mister chivalry. And he turns his attention on me. She literally bolts and runs away and we start fighting. He's bigger than me, so I swing first because I I'm not gonna let him hit me first.
Speaker 1: It's fucking huge. So I cracked him a few times.
Speaker 2: And we're moving our way down the sidewalk, and he grabs one of those things, one of those big ass metal things, and he's doing like this. The dude's already bigger than me, and he's picking up weapons, right, He's already he's already bigger than me, and he's picking up weapons. And he does this a couple of times, and one time he gets me ran on the forehead.
Speaker 1: I hit the ground.
Speaker 2: I bounced right back up because I don't want to be the worst thing you could do is stay out and stay on the ground and as somebody stomp you or continue to smack you with something, that would be stupid and you could end up dead. So the moment it's quicker you can get up, the better. So I jump back on my feet, look and I and I'm starting to bleed and like because of my head split open, and I was like, dude, look at you fucking did now, And he's like this and he drops it and he runs. I guarantee you it's not because I intimidated him with my size or that I was able to crack him a few times prior to that. It's probably because he's drugs and he finally got paranoid enough to realize that he just caused somebody a fucking bloody wound and he doesn't want to go to jail and he could be on probation at priors or whatever the hell else. I obviously don't think that I grew three sizes that day, like fucking grinch or something like that. I don't think that's what happened. But that's that's a that's an in real life fucking thing.
Speaker 1: That happens.
Speaker 2: I don't think this guy's ever experienced anything that has any remote, anything remotely street level fucking violence that would have him no shit about anything that happens on those on those streets. To then have such a this has got to be what it's all about. That must be what it means. He's a douchebag, plain and simple PR.
Speaker 8: Firm or at least a lawyer, and shut your stupid face guy.
Speaker 1: That's that. That part is good advice.
Speaker 8: Okay, Now I'm gonna be getting commentary throughout this interview. Uh and you can expect a lot of heavy critique of this ap absolutely, I'll advised interview that this guy did that. I expected it taking down off the internet very very quickly, but unfortunately I got it. So you can watch it here or well, not all of it. I appreciate my work running up here.
Speaker 6: At four am.
Speaker 8: Effect you know, give him his receipt is the first person who called him and was like, bro, I didn't say to do all that, like what you know what I mean? Like he so he he definitely was not expecting him to do that, you know what I mean?
Speaker 2: Definitely not anyway, let's well, it's easier to say that after the fact, though, because he definitely didn't clarify ahead of time, and if you already did have an issue with Stu, all the more reason to think that he was kind of hoping that he would fucking go off find him in this.
Speaker 8: I figure this is probably gonna be a pretty long video.
Speaker 9: Thing I will never do is set up another man what you don't know about aj Mona.
Speaker 2: See again, here we go with the fucking the heck, the routine, we don't know about aj monna.
Speaker 1: Largest arms in the rule might as well be saying that.
Speaker 6: You don't know about fucking Andre.
Speaker 8: Okay, So now he's gonna say that word about one hundred times, So I'm just gonna skip forward to where he starts telling the actual story.
Speaker 2: And this is about where his dad is such a fucking moron, like fucking vapid, like there's nothing going on in there.
Speaker 1: So what do you think he produced? You know what I mean? This guy's probably in an intellectual compared to that fucking dead gay's dad over here.
Speaker 8: Off. So I haven't heard any of this yet.
Speaker 2: And his father lets him do this too, which is hilarious. Hey, hey son, maybe you should shut your stupid gay mouth for a little while and just like, you know, go sleep on the couch in the basement or something.
Speaker 9: I just was like, oh my god, I was unaware that by carrying out what I was told to do, I would then be scapegoated.
Speaker 1: You're the one who brought him in. Look at this. Oh Dad woke up a little bit to protect them. I'm gonna make faces to the camera.
Speaker 6: Baza gets to the door.
Speaker 2: I am the I am the one responsible for this asshole over here. Yep, he came out of my penis.
Speaker 8: Well, I'm sorry.
Speaker 3: One other thing.
Speaker 8: I I apologize, but listen. So one other thing that he said is that this was all scripted and that he was the onst idea to have Raja in the show.
Speaker 2: And now at this point, does that script like involve like a rehearsal or some sort of guidance as to what to do and what not to do and how to do it and when your cues are and all that sort of stuff. There was none of that going on. And how do we know that, because there was an IRL going on the whole fucking time. There was no guidance. There was nobody from upper management who said, hey, sit down. We're gonna work this out and figure out what you're gonna do when you go in there, there was nothing.
Speaker 1: There was nothing. That's why most of them.
Speaker 2: Were caught off guard because probably most people didn't fucking know it was supposed to happen at all, or what was supposed to happen.
Speaker 1: If it does happen.
Speaker 8: Fucking into the show going through security, can.
Speaker 2: You kind of tell which part of this show this guy thinks is more important? Look how small my boxes? Look At how big his fucking picture is, and the subject matter is this little box? This is all say, These are all things you should pick up when you when you're trying to just you know, figure out the psychology or the mentality of a person. He's half the fucking screen. And then everybody else is crammed into this little box.
Speaker 8: Over here.
Speaker 9: Was working security again, and I'm not gonna I'm not gonna do names. That's what I'm not gonna do.
Speaker 1: But then you do it the way I come up.
Speaker 2: Fuck them all, tell him ajut that's.
Speaker 1: Not even English.
Speaker 2: Fuck him, tell them tell aj fuck him, tell aj what the fuck?
Speaker 8: Okay, so you just said he's not a rat. Now watch this, So.
Speaker 9: Homeboy didn't know that I had spotted a VIP ticket for Roger. There's always been discrepancies when it comes to this. Tickets sell shit. I've always had a good amount of people support me. For some fucking reason, the numbers just never seemed to add up. Gee, I wonder why boo? Could it be my pockets were always empty and his dolls were really feel okay?
Speaker 8: So not ratting anyone out. One second later accuses his company.
Speaker 2: Of embezzlement, right, and also shows a motive for wanting to do something to that establishment because he, in his half negro mind, thinks that there's something going on because he's not getting his come up. And you know what I mean like this, maybe maybe maybe your ego is a little bit more grandiose than the people who actually do show up that say that they're going to show up to support you, and you should be able to look into the audience and see whom people did, right, So uh, shut up. I just I think it's funny and this is a horrible thing that I would never ever want upon myself. You know, it's hard enough to work commissions. It's hard enough to work for somebody else who's going to get the majority of the profits. But how the hell would anybody want to be? Like, unless you're already independently wealthy, you can handle your own you don't have.
Speaker 1: To rely on it.
Speaker 2: Who the fuck would want to be a comedian starting out or any other situation where what you can sell with your when nobody already knows you yet, Because that's the whole point is you have to become known before you draw a crowd who wants to be living and dying by that sword of how many people you can get to come to an event for an uh what do you call it? An unproven act?
Speaker 1: In any way?
Speaker 2: Like that's a horrible existence. I don't I can't imagine anybody wanting that for themselves?
Speaker 8: Is that?
Speaker 2: Like this is when you've failed at everything else in life. We'll see ex military, there you go, uh, and then this is what you got left and somehow you convince yourself that this is show business and then you're going somewhere.
Speaker 8: Dude, what are you doing?
Speaker 6: Do I really need to get into that? Now we're dealing with facts, right, Okay?
Speaker 2: So for some reason, so are you saying that those weren't facts? And then you just talked a bunch of shit, or that you simply can't prove what you just accused them of, which was a pretty high crime.
Speaker 6: His name went only so guess what, I've forked up another thirty dollars.
Speaker 2: So even if you thought that, if you thought their integrity was so bad, why didn't you go look for a different promotion if they If you think that there's integrity issues with what you're getting for your quote unquote ticket sales, and that maybe you just don't have a you know, maybe your ego is just a little bit above your your talent, then you should just find a different promotion instead of trying to take this one down. And you did succeed, but you're probably gonna go down with it.
Speaker 1: So there you're good, buddy, fucking name on.
Speaker 6: The VIP list. Why because to the production at the time, the day prior.
Speaker 2: There was a meeting, So so he did basically just make it impossible for him to go back. I don't ww pulled out of this this promotion, so it does. I think it's gonna fall into the sass now anyway, So why would anybody be a part of this? I al at least have that hope of going on to something bigger and better without that, Like where's the draw to be at Knox Pro or knock Ex Pro, whatever the fuck it's called this. This guy by saying what he just said there and causing this incident in the first place, or his involvement in this incident, there's no way he's going back. So Doug said, he's pulling out of there. But could you imagine these two having to be face to face again, Aj and Doug after what happened to Ste There would be another massive altercation right then and there.
Speaker 9: With my self, Rajah and his pops about beginning a collaboration as.
Speaker 6: They are doing this what you call this.
Speaker 2: I rel gasa this live stream that you're doing a livestream right now? You couldn't figure out what that meant.
Speaker 6: Kick, Well, it turns out they had millions of followers. This ship was popping.
Speaker 2: There's no account there's no accounting for taste when it comes to followers, Isn't that right? Jesse on fire, I've got about five k. But you know what, they're quality people. They're they're they're they're not the the cesspool, right, They're they're they're actually quality. There's less of those people in existence, So there's a little smaller group of people here. Plus you know, you got when when when you're putting out content that actually uh pushes back against the bullshit, you're not going to get circulated.
Speaker 1: That's the other issue.
Speaker 6: You've been working hard to get you a name out there, but it's fucking something to say clicking.
Speaker 1: Like people know who you are, but I don't know who you are.
Speaker 9: You get on this stream shit with us, like people gonna talk shit, and they did, people gonna talk shit, and you know they're gonna fucking uh they gonna rage bait two and all that.
Speaker 8: Hey, yeah, I think we can validate that that is the case. He definitely got rage baited, you know. And two take like give him his receipt, Like, what are you talking about? You're on video? You really think that, like this is someone else's fault. You just said, Roger's your teammate. You just said that, right, that's your boy that you trained with. Okay, Well you told your boy on video to give him a receipt, give him a real one, and he went in there and beat a guy after death. CT saw through the bulls. What are you doing like something?
Speaker 4: What bullshit?
Speaker 8: Because they told you to shut up. They gave you good advice. They gave you good advice. Okay, this is a huge mistake not to mention CT oh CD A through the bullshites. So you had you on your show. Do you really think that CT thinks he's helping you or I mean, if CD thinks he's helping you, he doesn't understand anything either.
Speaker 1: Well, that's obviously he doesn't understand.
Speaker 2: That gave you good advice you should have regardless of what CT thinks he's doing right now, he definitely doesn't know anything or what's going on.
Speaker 1: Or yeah, yeah, the dude's fucking clueless.
Speaker 9: There was no storyline because Raja wasn't there to be a part of a show. La was a guest, Raja was my VIP Laja was there.
Speaker 1: Well he wasn't the vi P.
Speaker 2: Well technically yeah maybe, but not in the VIP section. And yeah, apparently you forgot the set that up. So you ended up having to pay additional money after the fact in order to get him in for the VIP right on the spot, because you mentioned that you might. You wanted anybody to know that you paid an extra thirty dollars business.
Speaker 9: Then get Raza to the fucking locker room introducing him to the owner?
Speaker 8: What the he literally just said earlier in the interview, the he all he did was what he was scripted to do. That is literally exactly what he said earlier. You guys saw it. You were scripted to do this. Oh you guys didn't see that. Okay, that was at the very beginning.
Speaker 9: Whatever, it doesn't mater fucks introduce him now on my way to introduce like everybody else that was in man, Oh we got a problem.
Speaker 8: Yeah that part so I'm are we playing the race card? Is that what's going on here?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 1: No, that's the part that he's I just got to get to that right now, we play like everybody else out scum mag I go behind this all.
Speaker 8: Of you guys, let's go of.
Speaker 6: On my way to introducing him to the owner.
Speaker 9: I bypassed several wrestlers, several people, several others that were not talent in that locker room.
Speaker 6: We're talking about outside the.
Speaker 1: Venue, right.
Speaker 2: But here's the difference between those And this is the point I made earlier in the comments here against this guy. What are you saying that this is a race bait thing?
Speaker 3: It's not.
Speaker 2: He's making the point that there's other people out there that are not workers. They're not they're not there as part of the event. They're not putting on the facade. But here's the difference between all of them and Rajah. They don't have a fucking camera guy following them around that would make anybody perceive that as being this is part of the show.
Speaker 1: Why else is there a fucking camera here?
Speaker 2: Play it up for the camera, And of course the veteran who sees this and probably sees this shit often the camera in the back sees this as part of the promotion and does something interesting to live it up the fucking broadcast. It's a dumb fucking argument, locker room set up outside.
Speaker 9: Okay for those that wanted to pander to this idea of this nineteen eighties mentality of kabe is dead, bitch is I don't know if.
Speaker 6: You're aware it's so.
Speaker 2: K fabe simply means, you know, putting on the facade of you know, wrestling being real, and there's still k fabe to an extent all the time.
Speaker 1: They don't never admit to it, they never live up.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, I mean, if you got to have some people who even know that it's they also still want to believe in it, you know what I mean. So there's still a portion of that that's especially the younger crowd, right, you don't you don't tell Santa Claus. Don't you don't tell the little kid that that's not really a Santa Claus at the at the at the mall, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: It's like, it's like that type of thing.
Speaker 9: Go, but let me bring somebody in that's there for business that don't really look like everybody else that.
Speaker 8: Was in there.
Speaker 6: We got a problem.
Speaker 2: Don't really look like everybody else that was in there. Again, I see I see this as being him saying that it's obvious that he wasn't a wrestler, not that he was a fucking that that this was he was attacked as it was black when there's Samoans and all kinds of fucking other people out there.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that part.
Speaker 8: So I'm are now playing the race card? Is that what's going on now?
Speaker 1: I'm gonna stick up for this.
Speaker 8: What's happening right now? We play in the race card. I don't think so he don't look like everybody else.
Speaker 2: He don't look anybody else because he doesn't look like a wrestler, so you should have been mistaken as a wrestler.
Speaker 1: That's what he's he.
Speaker 2: This whole fucking stupid thing that this moron is doing is very low IQ. It's not that complicated. He's not over complicating things. It's not it's not like layers of you know, intellectual you know, if there's none of that.
Speaker 1: There's none of that.
Speaker 2: It's very directed and it's a very simple with way too much build up. And that's simply that STU should ever have miss taking him as being part of the show. That's all he's saying here, because.
Speaker 8: On the show are all figures.
Speaker 2: It's like, guys, you I mean, if if he's a if he's a fucking mulatto, why would they have a problem with fucking none of this makes any sense.
Speaker 8: I don't know this group out there, you know of wrestlers, but something tells me if it was a KKK meeting, the dude's not going to apologize after a misunderstanding, you know, like he does like a you know, he does the can thing. Let's just say that was real. If we're talking about a bunch of racists, why would he apologize afterwards and say sorry? Ten different times like.
Speaker 1: What are we Well, that's why you're That's why you're not missing.
Speaker 2: You're missing the point that your first impression or your lack of being able to hear correctly, uh, is inaccurate. You gotta you maybe consider the fact that you didn't understand what he was saying. This you are don't know, You're trying to make something that's very simplistic more complicated, and that's your problem here.
Speaker 8: Jesse, I did this livestream kind of half joking about this fucking did he do it because he's black?
Speaker 10: Thing?
Speaker 8: You want to know why people do that? I'm gonna tell you this right now. This is directed directly at the guys who are on this podcast right now. The reason okay, people start on the internet fucking perpetuating this shit about like, oh, he's black, is because of what you're doing right now. Okay, this shit had nothing to do with race, and every time that you act like it did, it pisses people off. They're like, get the fuck out of here, dude, Okay, this is not a race issue in less give me a fucking break. Okay, no one was being racist there. People the racist don't say I'm sorry. Ten thousand fucking times. I'm really, really, really sorry. It's a joke. Dude. Stop using that shit as a fucking crutch, and then the internet will stop fucking blowing you guys up. And you know, black fatigue whatever the fuck they're talking about.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, Remebert, it's not black fatigue. I just said it twice, really.
Speaker 15: And clearly, in particular about the wrestler that said that he thought Rajah was talented or a worker.
Speaker 6: Made it very clear.
Speaker 1: See that's that's that's my point.
Speaker 2: So he follows up with that neither one of them are talking about race and his father or him, we're talking about race. This guy got it all wrong, and he went on a tangent. That's why I'm saying, Jesse sucks that at this He's really not that good. He's not as smart as he thinks he is. He says, he made it very clear that he was not talent. You did that after the fact in front of Stu to get him into the door where fucking Stu wasn't you had to say a few things about who who.
Speaker 1: Who Rajah was.
Speaker 2: But that had nothing to do with that didn't carry out into the ether, and everybody with the one hundredth monkey fucking you know syndrome or whatever the hunt Bunky effect. Didn't all of a sudden know this because you said it once somewhere. This is fucking stupid. When he first stood up and says, you don't know, you know, you don't know psychostu, that would have been the time to say, dude, he's not part of the act, just so you know. That would have been the time to do it, not after he does something else, like he stood up there for quite a while before he engaged with.
Speaker 1: Raja. Any of that time you could have said something, but you didn't. From the childre no, you didn't.
Speaker 6: In fact, I introduced Roger before he even.
Speaker 2: Fucking came into the building, right, Not when you were out in the back, after you walk through the fucking building.
Speaker 1: How the hell was he supposed to know what you said.
Speaker 10: Somewhere else walked up into that.
Speaker 1: King Mike's is dead and bury.
Speaker 2: As being the son of Rampage and a live streamer right, which again, Rampage was a wrestler. He did wwe shit too, so that could have been the Q if you took it that way, that his son is here to do the same type of shit, and that's why there's a camera.
Speaker 6: It's currently rolling right now, rolling.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 6: His camera's on.
Speaker 1: Live right right.
Speaker 2: So you do things that are interesting for a live stream typically unless its Diarl. Then I don't know how people don't fall asleep because these are people that are basically doing jack shit. You watch people playing video games and shit, but you don't actually even see the video game. You just see them with the controller Ian popcorn are jerking off or something. It's the IRL is really weird. It's really weird culture.
Speaker 6: Is that okay? Oh yeah?
Speaker 8: Is that okay? So let's just say that all this is true. Okay, Stu is a blackout drunk. Obvious he was drunk.
Speaker 2: As I don't know, not undercent I I agree with that either, because why would he be that drunk if he was about to go on and perform in a half hour.
Speaker 1: I don't believe he was a blackout drunk.
Speaker 2: He may have had a couple of beers, but he also has PTSD that you're misunderstanding as being drunk when he might just be a little bit off. I think you're kind of an asshole for you saying that. Let's see where you can find where he stands up and does the is it right there?
Speaker 1: Hold on, maybe it's right here?
Speaker 6: See being what into the next detail, he sucks.
Speaker 1: He thinks he's so smart. He's so smart, the bully.
Speaker 9: I'm not going to expound too much on that because it's sensitive right now, considering.
Speaker 2: The fact that one of my brothers, yeah, one of your So this is where he also doesn't understand the details where you're saying. He says, one of my brothers is in the hospital right now. He's talking about Stu. This is very sensitive because now when my brothers is in the hospital, he's acting like he's all buddy buddy with Stu, when when it's obvious other people saw that he had problems with Stu from the outside of looking in well, but but in close proximity with them they work together.
Speaker 6: Currently in the hospital. Yeah, I said it not brother right now.
Speaker 1: Watch see.
Speaker 2: Listen to what he says here. This is not a fucking gang tattoo. I'm sorry, I don't think it is.
Speaker 9: He's got the same fucking tattoo on his fucking barm because he's a cowboy from the fucking Double six ranch.
Speaker 2: Just like myself, a cowboy from the Double six ranch just like myself. Look at his eyes and look at how fucking this guy talking about other people not being fucking race baders and all this other bullshit.
Speaker 1: Look at him.
Speaker 2: He's a fucking moron. He's talking about Stu being a cowboy. This guy's act as a cowboy. Did none of this fucking clicking this fucking ginger's fucking mind. He's a fucking moron.
Speaker 10: What is he on?
Speaker 1: Forget about Stu drinking beer? What the fuck is this citiot on?
Speaker 8: Yeah, Oh my god, this fucking dude just went on a podcast while being roasted by the Internet and everyone's saying you should get prosecuted, and then claimed a blood set from.
Speaker 2: No, No he didn't, No he didn't. You're saying that he's calling him his brother because he's seeing you. It's a blood set, and that dubs it. None of that is None of that is accurate. None of that is accurate.
Speaker 1: I am an idiot. You're an idiot.
Speaker 7: C T.
Speaker 8: Fletcher.
Speaker 1: We're done with this.
Speaker 2: I just wanted to point out what a fucking moron this guy is. Okay, I'm gonna go jump on the elliptical for two hours and go to sleep, not for two hours for four miles or so and then go to sleep. All right, everybody, Uh, what else are they gonna do? Oh yeah, so let's go to the YouTube one here, just so you can see how you do this. You hit the more button.
Speaker 10: Bam.
Speaker 1: Wait this is not the wrong one. Hold on.
Speaker 2: There, we are so uh clicked that you see all this stuff here. Oh until you know, until the stream is over. These aren't clickable for some reason.
Speaker 1: Oh you know what they did? I bet you I know what they did. I bet you I know what these fuckers did.
Speaker 2: I think they they they disengaged this thing because they they copyright hit me for playing a small piece of that video of the movie Weapons off of that that site, even though I was doing commentary over it, even though I wasn't showing very much of it, even though I was stopping it, they still said it violated something like a bunch of facts. So they took that video down and they said, Okay, you don't have a strike anymore. You're still good, but it's still in violation. It's not going back up. But I think they still took away my my other herks of being a good boy. So I think that's probably rot all right, so go go over to the rumble then fuck him rumbles over here. There's the GoFundMe for stew Let's see how much more money he's made since we started this thing. One hundred and thirty five he's at now when we start it was one hundred and twenty one or something.
Speaker 1: Not bad, not bad.
Speaker 2: Three point nine thousand people just donated. I'm starting to go fund me. It's for my business, for my Hot Sauce business, to get GS one, GS one barcodes and a round of labels. Because if I can get those labels, and I can try to sell to major grocery lines, and that'll make life a lot easier for me than having to hope that I get a wholesale order every month and all those other shit.
Speaker 1: So that would be that'd be the way to do it.
Speaker 2: But it's gonna cost me about five to seven grand in order to get labels are expensive. We buy quantity, and I have thirty five different barrieties of hot sauce, so it as a starter pack like seven grand. It's a lot of labels, it's a lot of stickers, but it still costs what it costs, and I still have to change the barcode. The barcodes themselves cost x amount of money. I might only do like ten, I might only do like ten of my sauces out of the thirty. That might make it a little bit easier. But I would just get more of those ten labels then, so that I could not have to reorder again too quickly, and have more labels on hand so that I can it's it's And then I also have to have a GS one barcoid for palette sizes too that it's going to be a whole thing. So like a five to six grand GoFundMe is probably going to pop up eventually. And then I'm gonna put one out for a cookbook too, and you like a little bit for the camera for the for the Hot Sauce cookbook that I'm going to be doing. But here's stews you see it, And then right here's the gifts and go for me.
Speaker 10: So more.
Speaker 1: There's my website, there's a Patreon, there's the gifts and go the patriot. This is my right here.
Speaker 2: And like I said, with my Hot Sauces as the theme, I'm going to do dishes, which means I.
Speaker 1: Have to have a really good camera for the photos.
Speaker 2: I'm going to do a cookbook, not just chicken wings, not just you know, do multiple dishes and then incorporate hot sauces in with them, and then also just other recipes so that you know, I can kind of show the things that I like to cook the most and how to do it. Cooking is about feel. See, I don't do things with if I think. If you have to measure, baking is a whole different thing. Baking is like a formula. It's more like chemistry. Certain you have to have things that are certain, you know, precision. Other things you can do by taste. Now it's with that in mind. Like I grew up my parents Italian restaurant. My grandmother was one of the head cooks. My dad's a good cook, and that's a whole separate thing. And he's the one that's who used to make hot sauce. It still does, but think he used to. He made a sauce when I was younger. This is a great sauce. By the way, vetam, where am I on the thing?
Speaker 7: Hold?
Speaker 1: I'm on the I am all right? Yeah? Sorry, what was I trying to say? Yeah, So my taste is how I do things.
Speaker 2: So it's gonna be different for me to say, I'll have to say to taste, or I'll have to just come up with something arbitrary, or I'll have to start measuring. But to me, if you have to measure, then you're not learning the feel you don't have the passion. Like there's people who do cooking as a as a as a hobby or as a as a profession, and I don't think that they all have the passion because I think if you're really in.
Speaker 1: Tuned with things, you would know how to you would know what it.
Speaker 2: Is without having to measure. Most things, it's about what you put in there, but not about a set amount. It's like certain some days you're gonna need X amount of peppers for a certain spice level. Sometimes those peppers aren't gonna be as hot because that's how nature is. It doesn't equally distribute to each pepper the same amount of capsation. So some days you can need seven, sometimes you're gonna need eight, sometimes you're gonna need five for the same spice level. You know, and things like that transfer over to everything. The way things go together, the way they take. Even the type of thing that you're cooking it on might alter certain things. So the taste is what matters. There's so many things, and if you have a feel for it, you never even go that direction as to oh, is that this much salt or them? So when I see people that tattoo little little dotted lines on their palms before, this is a pinch. This is a punch, and they try to like measure on their fucking hand. Like if the fact that you tattooed yourself and you think that you need this is kind of sad because this just shows me that you don't have a feel for what you're actually doing, which means you probably don't have a soul. You're probably a high lick. I apologize if that offends anybody, But like looking cooking versus again, right back at the whole baking thing, that's a whole other story.
Speaker 1: But when it comes to when it comes to sorry, oh were to go? That was there?
Speaker 2: When it comes to cooking anything else, I think you can kind of throw the how much of this and how much of that out the window because who's to say what your level is is enough. Somebody might have duller taste buds, they might need a little bit more salt, they might need a little bit more flavor, you know, to even taste anything. They might be a smoker, they might have whatever. You know, they might need a whole lot of flavor nor to actually taste it. So who are you to set the parameters of the limits on what's supposed to tastes good? You know, this much cuman or that much cuman, and by people's tastes. You know, if somebody really likes that flavor, they might want to see it really stand out in front, you know, So like how many how many caramelized onions should go on a sausage?
Speaker 1: You know what I mean? It's like it's however many you like, that's how many?
Speaker 10: You know?
Speaker 1: How much muss did you go in here? How much? You fucking like? Yeah?
Speaker 2: So I don't know, but it's gonna be interesting because you're gonna see cool dishes that I know how to make. And it's gonna be incorporating the hot sauce in a lot of different things, and or also photoed with a hot sauce suggestion in the photograph. So there'll be two different things. You can be seeing how you make it with something. Because these are most of my sauces, I wouldn't actually cook with I would, and I don't use them as marinates or thicker sauces. So I don't maritate raw meat in them and then put them a grill, because I think that's a waste of the sauce.
Speaker 1: It's an after it's an after effect. Like I wouldn't even.
Speaker 2: Glaze a couple of them. I would glaze maybe if I was grilling like with a brush, but for the most part they wouldn't be used that way either. It would be an after so it would be something that you mix or shake up after you're done. So if it's wings or whatever. If it's if you're doing something like a like a like an orange chicken, and there's one of them that probably work really well with that.
Speaker 1: And uh all that kind of stuff.
Speaker 2: A lot of them will be would work well with Thai food and noodles and stuff like that. So when that in that sense too, it would be like an after effect. It would be a mixed after the fact.
Speaker 1: After the fact.
Speaker 2: Alrighty, alrighty, Now I want some sawtie chicken out of nowhere, because I said tie food. All right, anyway, you guys have a one full evening. I'm gonna go jump on the elliptical. I keep telling myself that because that way I'll actually do it and not say yeah, it's too.
Speaker 1: Late, I'm too tiggered. All right, thank you all for watching We are out.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, like share, subscribe and uh all that crap too, because it means nothing in the real world, and it means even less when no one's gonna ever whatever, you know what I mean. It'd be cool if I've had like a sponsor like Sure and like, hey, you guys need a new microphone. Will you show it off in your video? I sure will because it's called Sure. Yeah, this is a Sure mic But I would like to I like the new s MB seven eight or whatever else is called with the pre app.
Speaker 1: I think that would be pretty sweet later