Speaker 2: Very good.
Speaker 1: Todd Walker here in the studio visiting with Matt Childers from the Elymea, Allen County Chamber of Commerce. You guys have an Aliron workshop coming to town.
Speaker 2: What is this, yeah, Aileron, is this incredible facility down in Tips City where the i'ms the group that the family that owned IMS developed and it's just a remarkable campus. And it's all about learning. It's all about leadership. It's all about growing teams and having teams work better together. And this workshop will be at the Lima, Allen County Chamber of Commerce. It'll be on August nineteenth, and it's from nine to ten thirty am. And it's all about why your business and why you mean more to your business than you might think. So it's all about growth. It's all about connecting with others and being able to really grow individually and then also be able to do that within the concept of the team. So Aileron, is this if you just look it up, folks, it's this incredible facility and it's a place that you know you would love to go to. It's got a lot of serenity to it, and then it's just got a lot of you know, just great atmosphere and so those folks are coming up to us. We do some partnerships with them and we'll look forward to that. On August nineteenth, also.
Speaker 1: With the Chamber, the Young Professionals are going to have a volunteer Night at the Allen County Fair. This is in connection with the Cowetzal Concert.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you have the Young Professionals. It's a pretty good deal. You know, you're volunteering and you get the concert on top of that. But they'll be doing their thing. That volunteer night and the Young Professionals has really grown exponentially over the last few years. And that'll be Saturday, August twenty second. You know, it's you know, height of the fair season. Go out, have some fun, volunteer and enjoy an evening with the concert.
Speaker 1: The Young Professionals group in the chamber. How do we define that?
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's now I believe it's now. Well, it's definitely forty in under, but I think it might be forty five and under in terms of being a participant. So yeah, you know, it's really relative to you know, the young folks in our community. And there's you know, I head up our online of leadership Academy, and we're getting more and more young folks coming back from schools that they just graduated from and then starting families here. It's really that's exactly what we need in Lineman Allen County is that youth movement and the young professionals are really leading that way.
Speaker 1: That's awesome. How about Wake, Rattle and Roll. Let's just go to the fair and do it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so every year we do this at the Allen County Fairgrounds. Have great food. I know, our good friend Scott shut and the QP really help out with this. And the breakfast that takes place at Wake, Growl and Roll, it's the Chamber Breakfast. It'll take place Friday, August twenty eighth at seven am, and it's one of the most decorated and one of the most attended that we have throughout the calendar and it'll be a lot of fun. Troy Elware and his team out at the Allen County Fair treat us really well. It's a great morning. So if you want to come out, you want to do some networking, and one of the things that they do, I think they give you free entrance to the fair and then you can come back later on that day, and so there's a lot of perks to it. I think I think the breakfast is free if I'm speaking correctly, that the breakfast there that day is a free breakfast, and so admission would be free there. So all that being said, we'll look forward to that Friday, August twenty eighth, and it really is all about the fair. As you get towards the end of August.
Speaker 1: Putting on your Alan Lima leadership hat. Now you guys have the Teddy Bear Golf out here.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's our eleventh annual, will be at Hidden Week on Wednesday, September twenty third. It's right around you know, registrations right around eight am. Shotgun start at nine. This is a great event because, you know, we just got off of our latest two courses, Colonial and hiden Creek with our Chamber Golf outing, you know, and there were thirty three teams on each course, which is a lot, and it actually went very well, actually played pretty rapidly. But this one we'll have right around twenty five teams. It'll go really smoothly. Get out of there after we have a little lunch. But it's a great event and it's great for the hospitals because they're giving away these teddy Bears to young folks who come in need that comfort when they're in the hospital. They're scared, they're uncomfortable, and they give them this opportunity to have a teddy bear. And we're really proud to be able to administer the Teddy Bear Fund at Alan line of leadership.
Speaker 1: It's one of the great traditions in our city, no question about it. Matt Chill with the Chamber, Thanks for coming in.
Speaker 2: Thanks Todd