Speaker 1: It's the Valentine in the Morning replay.
Speaker 2: Welcome to the breakfast table of Valentine in the Morning.
Speaker 3: I laughed heartily. I help.
Speaker 2: It's respectful to say I love you.
Speaker 1: The full show podcast starts right now.
Speaker 4: One of four. Three maya, fam It is Valentine in the Morning. We are starting the show. Good morning, John, How are.
Speaker 3: You good morning?
Speaker 2: Start feeling good? How are you doing?
Speaker 3: Did all right? Alla right?
Speaker 4: My sister's in town. My sister and her daughter, an Ohio State freshman. Holy Cow, party.
Speaker 2: Quite a bit lately. Part time dude. It's an airbnb at my place. Yeah, man, it is crazy. One family member checks out, another checks in. I go. You got to check in at three o'clock when I have the sheets done till then? So is this your last booking?
Speaker 4: Is my last booking currently, but then my sister Kathleen will be doing a booking as well. It's been a while summer because we've had my uncle from Ireland came, so my mom's brother he was here with his family. Then we have my nephew who's in the Air Force in Germany. Then we have my wife's brother in law his wife, and now my sister and her daughter and then my sister.
Speaker 5: It's like, my god, so who gets the best like Airbnb rating, like you're rating the consumer.
Speaker 4: Now, I don't know yet. I'm gonna have to get back to that one. I don't know yet. I'll get back to How are you, Ryan?
Speaker 3: Who are you?
Speaker 2: How'd you get in here?
Speaker 3: I feel good, man, The vibes are flowing.
Speaker 2: Jordan on the phone said, Jordan, how are you.
Speaker 6: I'm good, good morning.
Speaker 2: Look, we have a female in studio.
Speaker 6: Finally they let me in.
Speaker 2: Let me in the room. Jordan.
Speaker 4: You might know from our phones she answers our calls a lot of times. When you call up, you'll hear her voice. You might also hear her on the ellen K Show as a character on the l K Show recently. We'd like to ask you about.
Speaker 2: It is so early this morning talking about that.
Speaker 4: We heard you went down the hall and you were on somebody else's show, and I thought you were exclusive to our show.
Speaker 2: Jordan, how do you describe that interaction?
Speaker 6: You know, I was working on our show when it happened. When I was approached.
Speaker 4: Wait, you were literally like doing our work when the person came to you and said, can you do this for us?
Speaker 2: Wow, oh my god.
Speaker 7: Wow.
Speaker 6: They're like, yeah, have a second, do you have a minute?
Speaker 4: I was like, you know, yeah, you're a yes woman, but this is on you.
Speaker 2: Then. Hey, it's hard to.
Speaker 6: Say no to somebody is and I'm still learning how to cope with that, putting myself in those positions. But I was like, oh, Ellen, k like, she needs my help.
Speaker 2: Say she didn't pay you though?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 2: No, yeah, I heard they used to you twice on the air down there. They did.
Speaker 8: Wow.
Speaker 6: I was honored the first time and I was honored the second time.
Speaker 4: All right, let's practice saying though. Okay, let's practice that, so I will be who should be?
Speaker 2: Ellen?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Whatever? Jordan, could I have you come down and do a little segment on our show?
Speaker 6: Actually I'm working on a podcast right now. Oh, unfortunately you don't have.
Speaker 2: Who's what's the podcast? Jordan?
Speaker 6: I work on Valentine in the Morning if you didn't know. So they're keeping me a little busy.
Speaker 4: Oh that's a good show. They're gonna they've got to keep at it. They're gonna make it one day.
Speaker 2: I hope so.
Speaker 6: And I hope my work proves that.
Speaker 3: No.
Speaker 2: See, I know how this goes.
Speaker 5: This is gonna be just like Joe in this room, so easy to say no right right in real life?
Speaker 2: You bet Ellen? Here I can what do you need? I'm the same way.
Speaker 5: That's the only reason I know, like you can talk a big game in here, and then when the real world asks you for things, okay.
Speaker 4: Too old it's first or something. Yeah, shun starts at like two in the mornings.
Speaker 2: Jordan.
Speaker 4: You're welcome to advance your career in any means that you find necessary or helpful to yourself. That's the most important thing. And Allen's great talent. She's a beautiful, wonderful woman and you'll learn a lot from her by working with her. And that's why we're releasing you. She's been no, no, she's great. She's been doing it for a number years in LA. She's incredibly talented and you can learn a lot more. She's one of the best like voices in the industry as well. I was trying to do a funny little impression of her voice, but her voice is iconic. It's been used at the Grammys of the Oscars. She has an incredible talent.
Speaker 2: Thank you, guy, I appreciate that. You're welcome. It's a great to have here.
Speaker 9: Listen anywhere with the free iheard radio app do it one four three my FM.
Speaker 4: One of four three. My fam ita is Valence out in the morning. We start off What's that noise? Monday at seven twenty five seven TIVE. Michael is one of our producers out of New York City. Michael, you there, buddy, Yes, hello, Ian, I'm looking.
Speaker 10: Right at him.
Speaker 2: Why it ask? That's Michael. We're gonna play what's the noise to? You?
Speaker 4: Close your eyes all make a noise? Do you tell me if you can figure out what it is?
Speaker 2: Ready? Eyes are closed, us. Here we go. What's that noise? You tapping the microphone with your headphones?
Speaker 11: Well?
Speaker 2: Actually, well what's my headphones going like that?
Speaker 12: Though?
Speaker 2: Okay, yeah, all right Michael. Here's another one. What's that noise? Oh?
Speaker 9: I'm looking.
Speaker 2: You didn't tell me to close my head?
Speaker 3: Can I give him one?
Speaker 2: Yes? Go right ahead? Okay, okay, I can't see Brian. All right, here we go. No one can hear that?
Speaker 4: Okay, he is pushing this noise. We're not gonna use this scratching his head.
Speaker 3: It's a noise. Everyone hears it all the time.
Speaker 2: Let me see if I get make it work of mine. Yours wasn't loud enough.
Speaker 4: Here's me scratching my head, and now we can't use it because we've said it.
Speaker 2: Did you hear that?
Speaker 3: I heard it loud and clear.
Speaker 2: Well that's because we're right next to him. Did you hear Michael? Did you hear it? In New York? I couldn't hear it, But that's probably just Teams being terrible.
Speaker 4: Microsoft Teams was actually not allowed to make the noises.
Speaker 2: He's been banned.
Speaker 3: I'm out of the Council of Listen.
Speaker 4: I sent in about twenty different noises for suggestions to the Council of Noise. It was well received, was well received.
Speaker 3: I just want to put I put some work into that list on. Did I get credit?
Speaker 8: No?
Speaker 4: I said it was all for me, all for me. So we start that Monday. It's a ton of cash that goes out the door routinely. People win fifty sixty thousand bucks. You can start winning Monday morning, seven twenty five, right here on Valentine in the morning, one O four to threem one O four three, My fam, it is Valentine in the morning.
Speaker 2: Angel. How you doing, buddy?
Speaker 4: You're over at Maurice Sendak Elementary School in La Yes, what do you teach over there?
Speaker 12: I teach first grade?
Speaker 4: Oh man, that must be amazing, must be absolutely amazing. I love We got a entry here for our Thank You Teacher competition and I wanted to read you what somebody wrote about you. It says Angel is a dedicated and compassionate first grade teacher who consistently goes above and beyond for his students and their families. With a deep commitment to nurturing young minds, he creates a supportive and inspiring classroom environment where every child feels valued. Angel's unwavering dedication makes him a truly impactful educator and a cherished presence in the lives of those he teaches.
Speaker 2: Wow, someone wrote that about you. Yeah, is it true?
Speaker 12: It is true.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 12: I love working with my students. I love seeing the difference from the beginning of the year until the end of the year. So it's just I love working.
Speaker 4: Oh man, that's so cool. You have been a teacher as a calling. How long you've been a teacher?
Speaker 12: I have been a teacher for five years now.
Speaker 2: Look his first grade hard What do you what are the subject matters in first grade? What are you teaching.
Speaker 12: We teach everything. We teach letters, sounds, number, recognition, addition, subtraction, science, Mesopotamia.
Speaker 2: Mesopotamia, about Mesopotamia in first grade? I could use a refresher.
Speaker 4: Yes, wow, you got any anything about Ben Franklin in there?
Speaker 12: No, not yet.
Speaker 4: Listen when you guys need it, I do a very good Ben Franklin. I dress up, I come in. It's a whole thing. Started at years ago, and I've done it at many, many schools.
Speaker 12: That would be awesome.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it started as a thing for my son's school. Then it got out of control, and I think the running total not as impressive as thing. But I think it's about seventeen different appearances as Ben Franklin at local schools.
Speaker 12: Oh that sounds cool.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm your men, but listen, it's not about me. It's about you. Now you, Angel are in the running for five thousand dollars with iHeartRadio Sanking Teacher contest.
Speaker 2: Nice job five grand who You've been nominated, so you're qualified. We've got you in the running.
Speaker 4: If anybody else wants to nominate a teacher like Angel, iHeartRadio dot Com slash teachers, of course, Angels go no stop the contest.
Speaker 2: Now let me win.
Speaker 4: Yes, iHeartRadio dot com slash teachers.
Speaker 2: Well listen, my friend, we'll be in touch. But you're in the running for this money.
Speaker 4: And keep doing the great work you're doing over there, because obviously parents and folks really love what you did over there.
Speaker 12: Thank you so much.
Speaker 2: All right, thank you. We'll talk too soon.
Speaker 4: Don't forget about Ben Franklin, all right, all right, and we'll read up on We'll read up on Mesopotamia.
Speaker 2: All right, thanks, take care bye.
Speaker 1: I have AD one O four to three my sm entertainment headlines.
Speaker 5: So Instagram just dropped a fresh batch of updates. Yeah, some of them are not as confusing as you might think. These are kind of fun. Here's what's new. So reposting just got added to Instagram, just like you might find on Twitter, right like a retweet, even TikTok lets you do this. So you can now repost other people's public feed posts on your own feed and that'll show up for your friends and all that kind of stuff. It's good for boosting like your favorite creators or some of your friends that you want to show some more love to. You can now share your location on the new Instagram map so users can opt in or out of this, So it's not like you have to share your location, but if you wanted to, it's easier than posting a story and being like, hey, check out this new taco spot. You can kind of just check in inside the Instagram map and then your friends tab on real. You can now see like different videos your friends liked or commented on. This is supposed to spark some conversations on like what your friends are into, but this is another one that you can hide if you want to. If you don't want your friends like ill have been your business that should start rolling out today. And Kelly Clarkson is hitting pause and postponing all of her Las Vegas residency shows. She just announced this this week actually that her ex husband, Brandon Blackstock, he's been seriously ill over the last year, and she normally keeps her private life super under wraps, but she did share that right now she's only focused on being fully present for their two kids, and in her words, she said, I need to postpone the remainder of the August Studio Sessions dates in Las Vegas. I so appreciate your grace, your kindness, and your understanding There's been a lot of chatter around Kelly Clarkson this year with her like inconsistent attendance at like some of the shows and stuff like that, So this is kind of giving some more clarification, and you know, you just hate to hear it.
Speaker 2: So sending all the love to Kelly Clarkson.
Speaker 5: I'm joh Kamuchi've filling in for Jill with your entertainment headlines.
Speaker 2: One of four three. My family ate his valence out in the morning.
Speaker 4: I feel like I'm starting slow today. Do I sound good to you guys or not so far? So my voice seems a bit off because it was karaoke night last night at the memory care center, so I really pushed my voice on some songs. Are you doing that not three times on the ceiling if you want me to preserve your instrument?
Speaker 2: I know, but those old people get into it, man.
Speaker 4: And then my sister's here and her daughter's here, so it's like it's party time at the old right, And I wanted to show to her like I've been doing really good taking care of mom. So I did not just covers, but originals last night too. They got to hear Alabama Move the Memory Care center. Then somebody did go, I guess somebody's kid must listen to the show, and then told her mom at the memory care center, like what to say because one of the ladies comes up me and she goes, So, when is Miley Cyrus coming?
Speaker 2: I heard you asked Miley Cyrus to come.
Speaker 3: No, no word has spread to that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, right, and now they're using it in their promos. Miley Cyrus is it's every Wednesday? All Right's Valentine in the Morning. This is one of four three myvam. How are you guys today? You want to reach out? Three one oh four three. That's our text line three one oh four three, the.
Speaker 2: Station that takes you all the way from the nineties.
Speaker 13: To now, nineties to now one O four three maya m.
Speaker 2: One O four three, my vam. It is Valentine in the morning.
Speaker 4: Hi Deanna, Hi, good morning. What's going on, Deanna? What's going on?
Speaker 9: Oh?
Speaker 3: Not much?
Speaker 14: Just here trying to leave day by day, not cry about my senior that it's about to start tomorrow.
Speaker 2: Oh, your kids starts senior year tomorrow.
Speaker 14: Yes, he starts tomorrow.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh. How many kids do you have? I have two and you got a backup.
Speaker 14: Yes, and she's gonna be a freshman, so you're.
Speaker 2: Still in it. Yeah, I've got one of freaking out that he's going to be a senior.
Speaker 14: Well, I'm still freaking out even though I have a backup.
Speaker 2: I need to borrow a backup.
Speaker 14: Right, I'll let you borrow my backup.
Speaker 2: How are you? Mostly because it hits hard, doesn't it? As John says, it slaps.
Speaker 14: It's hard. He's not sure if he's going to go out of state or to a university. Right, I'm like, oh my god, there's a chance that he might leave. And yeah, I mean I went away for college, so I never went back home after college. That's a chance that my baby boy, although he's my oldest and he's not going to come back.
Speaker 4: God, you really played that thing out to the end, didn't you. Good lord lady, We're trying to get through senior year and you've got me on a left edge.
Speaker 14: Now, we got this, We got this, We got this, And I mean, you know what.
Speaker 4: I'm afraid of. Honestly, you know what I'm afraid of that I messed up? Did I do everything I needed to do? Did I prepare him the way I needed to prepare him for the world. Did I do all the right stuff? Is he armed with the intelligence, the intellect, the moral code, everything.
Speaker 2: That will help him get through this world? And I don't know. I don't know.
Speaker 14: It is tough. And Brian, yes, I know three of them they're still young and Jordan because yes, blink of and I they're all gonna be older and then you're gonna be like, oh, maybe I do want them a little longer here.
Speaker 4: Yeah, And she's got two. I've got one, so you know that's tough on me with the one. But odds are one of your three is going to need a lot of money from you one.
Speaker 3: Day, living with me forever. No, I don't know, but like.
Speaker 2: One of them is going to be broke for some reason and be like dad, it needs some money.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 14: He's saving his money he's getting from his dad and he shouldn't be back.
Speaker 2: Oh you do listen to the show. That's so funny.
Speaker 4: She's referencing the fact that Brian's dad are producer. Brian, his father sends him a stipend, a quarterly stipend and gives him money because he's a rich doctor.
Speaker 14: It's not I'm not a Niffle Baby saves a little bit for your kids, just in case you do have that one.
Speaker 4: It was kind of funny though, when you started here at my FM, we got these new microphones that say doctor Paul outside. All right, danna listen, take care of yourself, good luck with him? Okay, what's his first name?
Speaker 14: Alexander?
Speaker 2: Tell Alexander? We said, Hi, I.
Speaker 14: Will thank you. Great talking to you guys.
Speaker 2: You two love.
Speaker 4: Take care one O four to three my FM, one O four three, my fam. It is Valentine in the morning. Next week my son goes back to school, and I know kids are going back at all different times and stuff like that. It seems very early for me, but just happens to be going back next week. Senior in high school. I can't believe it flew by. And I want to do a deeper topic about this sometime, because it absolutely flew by. Brian's got three kids nowhere near that for him and his kids, I've got one seventeen going in the senior year, and I'm excited for him. I want it to be a great year, and I know that's gonna fly by. Then it's off to college. I'm going to lose my mind. I don't know how your parents do it, you know, I just don't know how you do it. Michael, how old's your kid?
Speaker 2: I could stew but I have a question for you. Actually go ahead. At what point are you going to turn off life three sixty? When he goes up?
Speaker 3: The college question?
Speaker 2: This is such a good question after college. During college, you.
Speaker 3: Can't as the dorm.
Speaker 2: No parents do parents do? It's very common? Ye parents do? If parents are paying for college, Yes, parents do. Wow.
Speaker 4: And he's got hopes and everything changes. I tell him, also, don't be afraid to change. Right now, he is on a medical track, so he's thinking about med school and stuff, and I go listen if that doesn't work out.
Speaker 2: I totally get it.
Speaker 4: My career path could have been crazy at times as a police officer. Then I'm a disc jockey, so it changes life and a lot of people the path changes in life throughout now. But if I'm paying for med school.
Speaker 3: All the way through med school will be a grown mess.
Speaker 4: And his residency probably know and whatever else they do. And well, we find my iPhone and same thing.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's true.
Speaker 4: I don't check it all the time like we use it to know when people are home now. So if I'm laying in bed, I get an alert, you know, my wife got home, he got home, or something like that, or it comes in handy like oh, how far away dinner?
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 4: I don't check him as much as you guys think I do for locations, because I know where he's go go to practice whatever. I'll check every you know, once a month, once a week. I check speeds. Those are already very different. Once a month and once a week.
Speaker 5: I'm just imagining, like what if he goes off to college and let's say, like he meets a girl, right, and they hit it off, and they date for a couple of years, and he gets married let's just say pretty young, right, and then he's at the altar and he's on his dad's find my friends or whatever.
Speaker 4: Well, I'll know he's at the altar because I don't need to look for him. Then hold on, I'm in the front row. Let me say I can find my son. Oh, there he is in the tucks right in front of me.
Speaker 1: Text Valentine in the morning at three one oh four to three.
Speaker 4: Six thirty sixty weather today, hot triple digitams expected in some areas. Sixty nine al Montes sixty seven, Huntington Beach, John and johnsitting for Jill's got the Entertiment.
Speaker 5: Headlines coming up, some big changes coming to Disney Plus and Hulu. If you have either of those streaming apps, I got something to tell you, And if you don't have him, this might convince you to get it.
Speaker 2: I'll tell you what that change is coming up at six point fifty. All right, all right, who's in charge of this thing today? That would be me. Why are we doing this?
Speaker 5: Well, i'll tell you today we're playing a Valentine in the Morning jeopardy. But because this is the true Bro show right now, all the girls are out of the room.
Speaker 2: We're playing Jibbroti girls are not here. They're not out of the room. It's to quester them outside. Well, they're both out of the room and not in the building. They're on vacation in the state. Actually, yeah, alright, there you go.
Speaker 5: So having a bro themed jeopardy, we're calling it Jibrodi and it's going to be versus Brian.
Speaker 4: So all right, so it's just dudes in the studio, a Bro show show, Bro Show, Bro Show, and it's me versus Brian. Yes, and Adams are your two answers phones. Between four of us, we have the testosterone of one man.
Speaker 5: And so let's look at today's categories just on that theme. The first category will be toxic masculinity. These will be bro stereotypes. Then we have handyman Handyman tips, one oh one, we have things our boss John p K's about the show just because that's a fan favorite. Category chivalry Ain't Dead. And the last category, my wife and my wife hit up both of your wives for help with that category.
Speaker 4: You did not did you really did? Oh my god, this is gonna look bad for us.
Speaker 13: You know.
Speaker 2: And since we don't have a lady in the room, Brian, you can go first.
Speaker 4: Okay, Oh man, you're gonna win it if you go first all the time.
Speaker 3: Your category John Peak hates about the show for three hundred.
Speaker 5: Thanks, John Peak hats for three hundred. The official name is Valentine in the Morning, but when Jill's gone, John Peak hates when we call it this the Bro show, the Bro Show, three hundred points for Brian Valentine.
Speaker 4: The board is yours. I'm gonna take my wife for three hundred places.
Speaker 2: My wife for three hundred. The year you got married, Holy give him.
Speaker 15: Ten seconds.
Speaker 3: Nineteen ninety eight.
Speaker 2: Is correct, Panic, Panic, It was so hard because I know it. I know it. Sure. Put in the hot lights takes it a second. Oh, I got drool on my lip. Three hundred points Brian, we are back to you, sir.
Speaker 5: I'm gonna take things. John Peak hates about the show for two hundred. Thanks John Peak, hat's for two hundred about the show. The only thing John Peak doesn't hate about the show. But it's not here this week.
Speaker 2: Jill? Who is Jill? Two hundred points for Brian. I'm gonna take handy man for three three hundred. Please handyman for three hundred. Time to put air in your tire?
Speaker 5: Where can you commonly find the appropriate PSI for your tire?
Speaker 4: Inside of the door of a car, right there on the jam?
Speaker 11: Oh?
Speaker 2: Is it in there too? Yeah? Where were you going?
Speaker 4: I was thinking side of the tire. It's much easier, Yes, side of the tire. Also inside your door?
Speaker 15: All right?
Speaker 2: Two hundred points for valve Brian, back to you three hundred.
Speaker 3: Excuse me, I'm gonna take uh. Chivalry ain't dead for three hundred.
Speaker 5: Chivalry ain't dead for three hundred. This is the side of a bed a gentleman should sleep on.
Speaker 16: Oh god, wait what what I'm just gonna guess the left, No, it'd be no, Oh, the closest side to the door. Brian, Oh, come on, man either if you do that, come on.
Speaker 4: Actually, mine isn't like that, because the door is like towards the foot of the bed.
Speaker 2: Uh huh, So the burglars is going to take whoever? No chivalry for Brian downside the board is yours.
Speaker 17: Uh.
Speaker 4: Toxic masculinity for three hundred, sick masculinity for three hundred.
Speaker 5: Hope you're lost? Your wife pulls out a map? What is the first thing you do to get back on track?
Speaker 2: Way? Ope? Ope is even a word?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Surest of the question? Maybe, what is the first thing you do to get back on track? You're lost?
Speaker 5: Your wife pulls out a map. What's the first thing you do to get back on track? Toxic masculinity is the category?
Speaker 2: So am I supposed to say what I should do or what I shouldn't do? What do you do to get back on track? Ask her for directions?
Speaker 5: Now you put that map away, because men don't use maps.
Speaker 2: We'll figure it out.
Speaker 4: One category, all right, all right, all right, it is yours, sir.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna take Handyman for two hundred.
Speaker 2: Handyman for two hundred.
Speaker 5: This l shaped tool comes with every IKEA item and often disappears instantly when you use that.
Speaker 4: That's very funny, well done, sir. To go with Toxic math sculinity for two hundred. Toxic masculinity for two hundred. You have two bags or two hands, ten fingers, and eighteen grocery bags. How many trips will it take you to get the bags inside the house? One lawn, bros. One one trip.
Speaker 3: Let's go.
Speaker 2: All right now, I'm into this game.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna take my wife for two hundred. My wife figure for two hundred eight.
Speaker 2: This is your wife's astrological sign.
Speaker 3: Okay, okay, let me think this out. She was born January thirty first, which means she is a Geman. She's an Aquarius.
Speaker 2: I know my wife's my wife's in arians.
Speaker 3: I do the month of her birthday.
Speaker 2: That's tough, Brian, that we're back to you. I'm going to take toxic masculinity for one hundred. Pleaece Toxic masculinity for one hundred.
Speaker 10: Here we go.
Speaker 2: Your sun falls and cuts himself this is your first solution to that problem. Shut up, brush it up. You're a man. The correct answer was wrong.
Speaker 3: I was getting.
Speaker 5: Sorry, Brian, coming back to you here. Chivalry ain't dead for two hundred. Chivalry ain't dead for two hundred. This is the number one rule when walking with your date, commonly known as the sidewalk rule.
Speaker 3: You walk, were closer to the car, so.
Speaker 2: You walk, so you die when the car hits you. Guys, it is back to his cars. Always do that. Just hit that one person, you know what I mean? All right, val the boards yours only a few left.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna take somebody's wife for one hundred. My wife your least favorite thing about your wife?
Speaker 2: Oh my god, she's got a creepy toe. Unfortunately, answering that question gets it wrong. That's no point, right.
Speaker 3: I cannot believe you, sir.
Speaker 4: No point will be one little weird toe. I lose points because I answered it. Yes, this is the dumbest name the planet.
Speaker 2: Question was the only way to correctly answer that question. So no points for you, sir, Brian. Masculinity.
Speaker 3: Things are Boss John p K. It's about the show. For one hundred.
Speaker 2: Things are Boss John p K. Too late We're already literally in the middle of it right now.
Speaker 3: Dumb game, this game.
Speaker 2: Yeah, one hundred points for you, Brian and Val. I'm gonna take handyman for one hundred, any man for one hundred. Name one of your kids teachers, mister time, d C, d C. This question is going on the on our system. I'm just gonna see you said, is that a teacher's name?
Speaker 3: That was?
Speaker 2: His name is nickname DC. I'll give that to you. That's panic in my face there. I love that panic.
Speaker 4: Dads just don't know if you had asked me what school he goes to, I'd struggle one left.
Speaker 2: Chivalry and do not play this for a wise your date is cold. This is the first thing you do.
Speaker 5: Oh, give her my jacket for your jacket that's under Yeah, let's see six sevent eight. This is where he struggles right now, seven eight nine. There's a funny and won by quite a few point.
Speaker 4: Broo, bro you toxic masculinity guy yeaes sir, well that.
Speaker 3: I don't think it's good to win this one?
Speaker 2: Probably not so wow? How about that? Don't know your wife's astrological sign?
Speaker 3: I don't know any astrological size.
Speaker 4: Quick I was gonna ask you a question. What's your randiversary year two thousand? Nope, twenty twelve, twelve, yeah, nine twenty twelve. All right, anyway, Jill's back Monday t onwe O four three mile Fav's balance in the morning.
Speaker 2: Hope you like that?
Speaker 4: Coming on Monday, seventy twenty five. We have a lot of money coming your way. What's that noise is back? It's a fun little contest we do right here on one four three.
Speaker 15: My f M.
Speaker 2: Dude me a second.
Speaker 12: Story.
Speaker 4: Okay, my gosh went off last night karaoke at the memory care center. I did it, just crazy crazy, So my voice is a little soft today. No Kiki in the morning today one of the texts coming in. Yeah, I didn't tell my wife about this. None of me should either.
Speaker 3: Yeah, your wife, we had the idea coming in and.
Speaker 4: She wants to call herself Kiki, which is an alter ego that she has or something.
Speaker 3: I am in full support of it. You know my vote is yes, right, ah.
Speaker 2: Yes, ah. She doesn't know about it's too late. What are you gonna do?
Speaker 4: Walking in the outside of the sidewalk is from when horses and carriages would splash. It's not a car creating onto the sidewalk to take you off. Well, listen to some more horses and carriages. Paan the dog. Mom, Okay, good morning. That was the best thing ever. Thank you for the laugh much needed this morning. Coming in on text line. Jeb Brody, Jeb Brody, Jeopardy, Jeff Brody. Howd you say, John, Jee Brody? Giebrody?
Speaker 11: That was it?
Speaker 3: All right?
Speaker 4: Thank you, Giebrody. I love this so much now the Texas game is great. Please play it again. Make the girls do it when they're back. Love this so to killy you No Keiki this morning. We need some feminine energy in there. We're very feminine. Let's be honest, Kelly. I love that game. Best game ever. Different one here. Hey, forty five years old, married, have a kid, but I still asked my parents to track me.
Speaker 2: You never know what. Somebody might try to kidnap me and they need to find me. It all comes back around.
Speaker 4: We're talking about the iPhone, if I'd use it on my kid when I went to college and stuff like that.
Speaker 2: Best game ever. I'm crying laughing.
Speaker 4: This is the best John. A lot of good responses for this, so well done today.
Speaker 2: That turned out well I had some fun with it. I was so mad though, in that.
Speaker 4: One question where he goes, oh you answered it, you lose. Yeah, the thing you don't like about your wife? What a trick question?
Speaker 2: Come on, man, you should have seen that one coming a mile away.
Speaker 4: I just I was doing, like, there's like be nice on that board, and then there's be a bro on that board. It was very hard to figure out.
Speaker 2: We're a lot of different hats ism man, you know, yes, John, we wear a lot of different hats is. How are you, buddy?
Speaker 5: I've felt good, man, I'm excited. I feel like it's been a nice little week. I don't know, I'm kind of happy with.
Speaker 2: About Jill's that we're saying.
Speaker 3: No.
Speaker 2: For me, it's like my first week back. Yeah anymore? One O four to three MYFM.
Speaker 1: Here's what's coming up in entertainment headlines.
Speaker 5: The Jonas Brothers are about to go on tour this weekend, and they just announced a free live stream. Yes nice, you can be front row from your couch. I'll tell you how to access that. Coming up after traffic.
Speaker 2: One O four to three, one four three My Family.
Speaker 4: It is Valentine in the morning, eight sixty six five four to four my FMS or phone line texting you though. Three one oh four three, We've got back to school. Shout out to Robin on our first day of second grade, Go chargers. Robin is our first day of school, four traditional schools in Corona, Norco.
Speaker 2: It's our first day.
Speaker 4: I'm a second grade teacher and it's my last year of teaching after twenty five years.
Speaker 2: Wow, thank you for that.
Speaker 4: Nice Now the texts first day of school, you're five teaching at my current high school. You're sixteen with the district, Go terriers. What's up so some people back in session? Whenever that is. I think my son is next week. Whenever that is for you. If your kids want to shout out, just reach out. Three one oh four three, three, one oh four to three. I know the same thing, Chuck barn one of four three, My fam, it's Valentine in the morning, naughties to now.
Speaker 2: Thanks for listening. No, John likes it. He's giving it a thumbs up. He likes it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I do.
Speaker 2: I just didn't know what it meant at first. To be honest, I've never heard that before. One of the hippos guy's in the room didn't know what it meant.
Speaker 4: We just played one of these little promo commercial type things, you know, may them, Hey, what's going on? And it said naughties to now, which I guess is a way of saying nineties to now or something like that.
Speaker 9: Yes.
Speaker 3: No, the decade from two thousand to twenty ten is known as the Aughts. From who it just Oughts like culture bron who goes.
Speaker 4: Around going you get any music from the aughts the odds people sounds like a band the Oughts twisted it and then sit Instead of the Aughts.
Speaker 2: They call it the naughties. So wait, so it's not the nineties. No, no, no, no, the nineties is the nineties?
Speaker 3: Nine?
Speaker 2: Wait, so only that first two thousands decade got the cool name, I believe.
Speaker 4: So I think the guy said from the Naughties to now so I think he's got it wrong, or you got it wrong, one of you. The dude said, from the Naughties to now here it is Los Angeles.
Speaker 2: We started back in the nineties. Okay, you're right, Okay, all the way through the.
Speaker 3: Nobody knows what that is. I did.
Speaker 4: You're not the target audience my event. We're getting cultured here the naughties. Sorry, so from the nineties to the naughties. Nineties you say like naughty like Naughty Girl by Janet Jackson soon right, So all the way from the nineties to the naughties, that's what we play.
Speaker 2: Should I be saying that saying flow coming from you? Flow from that guy?
Speaker 4: Either that poor guests and voiceover artists to sit there going all the way from the from the nineties to the Maybe that was sound spin on it. You know, No, he should not be taking like, you know, creative liberty. How much time do you think you'll spend with John Peek about this. He's not getting happy, He's not gonna happy. It sounds tilly, though, I thought, I don't know, just just me. The Nazis allow the playing music for the Nazis his Brittany can't one of four three my family. It is Valentine in the morning. Someone just texted I just tuned in. I was hoping to hear Kiki on the show this morning. He started something too big.
Speaker 2: No, we're not doing that. Kiki doesn't do naughties to now or naughty line.
Speaker 3: I don't want to put you in a weird spot, but any chance for tomorrow that.
Speaker 2: Week you got to talk to her. You gotta talk to her.
Speaker 4: I don't want to be involved in this because I've seen like husband and wife shows not do well in radio before. Of course that's one day obviously, because Joel's back Monday. But there's a push to have my wife come in and be on the other microphone. She has a very soft voice though, too. It would be like you hear like a you know, hey, you know, and it's I mean, at this point we're just stay loud, which needs to trust me, but for some feminine energy though. You know, the whole big break about the naughties was good compelling. You didn't know what naughties was either. And I still feel like naughties should be nineties because that's gonna flow to it, like, oh, the nineties were naughty.
Speaker 2: You know, it's a naughties. It sounds like a British accent thing, you know.
Speaker 4: But Brian, yeah, you're right, John, Brian's educating as saying that the two thousands are called ought and then somebody decided to call hi naught and that's music from two thousand to two thousand and ten or so.
Speaker 2: Correct.
Speaker 3: Who comes up with that? The Council of Pop Culture.
Speaker 4: The Council of Pop Culture. There you go, all right. It is one of four to three MI fan. Great news for you coming up Monday morning, seven twenty five. What's that noise?
Speaker 2: Is back?
Speaker 4: What's that noise? It is the Battle of the sexes reps in the Man of Zims. Gabriel, living on Laguna Beach, works as a film and theater teacher, enjoys hooping with the bros.
Speaker 5: What's up, Gabriel, Hey, Hey, hey, I'll very one all right, and representing the ladies.
Speaker 2: Her name is Jane. She lives in a Rancho kukum.
Speaker 5: She works as a college counselor and enjoys selling real estate in Italy on Giorno Jane, what's up?
Speaker 2: Wow? Jane? Hey, chat morning. Here's that works?
Speaker 3: Jane.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna ask a few questions, Gabriel, Jill's out, so John's gonna ask you some questions. Best of the three wins. Still tied the end of regulation, we go to a not so tough tie breaker question. I'm gonna start with the ladies Shivers, bad habits and thinking out loud or hits by what artist?
Speaker 3: Christina Aguilera, No, that's ed sheeran.
Speaker 2: Oh, all right, Gabrielle coming to you here. Who plays the main character Carmi and the TV show The Bear?
Speaker 12: Can you sorry?
Speaker 2: Who plays the main character Krmei and the TV show The Bear?
Speaker 14: Oh?
Speaker 12: Yeah, I don't know his name.
Speaker 15: I'm gonna say David.
Speaker 2: I don't David as a guest Jeremy Allen White.
Speaker 4: All right, current score is zero to zero. How many strikes does a batter have in a full count?
Speaker 2: Jane?
Speaker 9: Three?
Speaker 2: No, three, hebo, it's two strikes in a full count? Three two strikes? All right, Gabriel.
Speaker 5: What does the acronym WSL stand for in online shopping?
Speaker 7: World?
Speaker 15: Shopping list?
Speaker 2: Wild supplies last? All right?
Speaker 4: Current sort is zero to zero. But I feel really good about you guys. Okay, zero to zero.
Speaker 9: Here we go.
Speaker 2: You're gonna get this one. Jane.
Speaker 4: A CEO got caught in a viral cheating scandal last month at What Artist.
Speaker 2: Concert Could play? The entire world.
Speaker 4: Stood steal and watch that everything else going out of the world faded away, Israel, Palestine, Ukraine, Russia, Towrists.
Speaker 2: Everything just like you see that, Ceo, Gabriel.
Speaker 5: What MTV show followed aspiring musicians competing to be in a pop group and launched Otown.
Speaker 12: Oh wow, yeah, meet the band.
Speaker 2: Making the band. That was close though, that means the ladies win. Jane, congratulations.
Speaker 5: You want to battle up the sexist championships or tip get posted on social use the hashtag Valentine in the morning and.
Speaker 2: Share it with Fried.
Speaker 15: Thank you got it.
Speaker 5: You've also won a two night hotel stay at Resorts World Las Vegas, along with a food and Bedford's credit. Resorts World Las Vegas no resort fees and complementary parking all summer long.
Speaker 2: You can book now at r W Las Vegas dot com. But Jane, congratulations, you're going to Vegas.
Speaker 11: Yay?
Speaker 17: Jane.
Speaker 4: John was saying that people are raving about this place. Apparently it's new and it's gorgeous to get up so much fun.
Speaker 15: I know, I can't wait.
Speaker 2: All right, cool deal, Well this is Gabriel as you exit the stage, this moment is entirely yours. You take it away.
Speaker 12: Hey, thanks a.
Speaker 10: Lot for letting me play.
Speaker 14: We enjoyed it, and I'm hoping Jill has some easier questions if I play next.
Speaker 5: Yeah, those actually were Jail's questions. So you write a question about Otown. That's got Jill all over it.
Speaker 2: Then is he allowed to make a work for vacation. No, she sent him in last week. Okay, mister covery. Oh, the audience.
Speaker 4: Cot up three things they need to know. Who do you think will headline the super Bowl halftime show this year? Apparently experts think they have the answer. Would you be excited about this super Bowl halftime show? We'll tell you who they're saying right after this break free Things you need to know right now, seven twenty four. It is Valentine in the morning. This is MIFM. Last night of tech outage forest United Airlines to ground flights across the country.
Speaker 2: Did this affect somebody?
Speaker 4: You know?
Speaker 2: The airlines?
Speaker 4: So there's a problem with the computer system that they used to calculate the weight and balance of their planes.
Speaker 2: They're weighing us on there. I didn't know that. Oh boy.
Speaker 4: That issue was resolved in a few hours, though still this morning, thousands of flights are delayed are canceled. This weekend, Jen Powell will make history. She's going to become the first female umpire in a major League baseball game. She's been a minor league umpire since twenty sixteen. She's gonna make her major League debut on Saturday during a game between the Miami Marlins and the Atlanta Braves. Major League Baseball's behind other sports in disrespect. The NFL has had female referees for the past ten years. NBA had the first female rap about twenty eight years ago. Baseball Come on, I'm glad you're doing it, but let's go. It's been a minute there, right, John, what's trending music?
Speaker 5: Well, it is time to start thinking about the Super Bowl halftime show headliners this year. There's this financial exchange called call She and they put out some odds on who they think is going to headline this upcoming year. According to them, the odds on favorite to headline the twenty twenty six super Bowl halftime show is Jay Z actually, which just kind of interesting because he's also the guy who makes the final call, like it's his company that picks the headliner, So it's kind of interesting that they're assuming he's going to pick himself, which is possible, Like, I think he's definitely got the catalog for if that were the case, he would be given the gig to himself. But second place at twenty five percent is Post Malone. Then Miley Cyrus Bad Bunny, and then even Metallica is in there at a thirteen percent chance. I think it's because it's in North Callin that's where Batallica's from as well. But they announced Kendrick in September last year, So we're coming up on the time where they.
Speaker 2: Made really pretty soon and.
Speaker 4: Who is the company that put us out call she Sometimes I think companies do that just so you'll say their name. They might they make up some survey or something or whatever you'll find out. Then some of these names are ones that I've seen over the last couple of month. People would think on that, like Metallica is one, I got high odds on two.
Speaker 2: And I think Post Malone's got a good shot. Miley, all of them.
Speaker 4: The cole play though with the whole Yeah yeah, but do it again, you know, and do a kiss cam in the middle of the Super Bowl halftime show.
Speaker 2: That'd be huge, John Comuci, that's what's trending today in music. Get a text.
Speaker 4: My friend Craig is a high school buddy, goes school started, I'm forced to listen to you every day now.
Speaker 2: His daughter loves a show.
Speaker 4: Then he writes separate text every day until June subtext, I know you love me, buddy, thank you, thank you for that.
Speaker 2: That's the subtext.
Speaker 4: If you are listening at a first day of school and you want to reach out, text in three one oh four to three. Coming up next, what was your most embarrassing wardrobe malfunction ever? Texting at three one oh four three, one oh four to three, one o four three, My fam, It's Valentine in the morning. People asked about Miley Cyrus is the memory care last night? Miley said she might come to karaoke at my mom's memory Care. And then there is there's a big celebrity whose sister I think is that my Mom's memory Care. And I don't want to say his name because I don't have a commission to. But he's a huge celebrity and just happens to have a sister at my mom's memory care. And he has access to another major performer. So we could be throwing like a massive show one night over there at memory care karaoke.
Speaker 3: This is where it's give my tickets to that.
Speaker 4: Could you imagine given away tickets to my Mom's Memory Care for your karaoke night on Wednesday nights?
Speaker 2: Uh Texts coming in three one o four three.
Speaker 5: If we don't talk enough about avoiding the white shirt in the rain, especially when meeting my boyfriend's family for the first time. Oh we got one here that says accidentally wore a shirt with a tiny hole on the right breast during a zoom call. Didn't know till my coworker said, Hey, you might want to check your shirt. And this text says my brass trap popped mid presentation. I tried to ignore it, but it kept sliding down my shirt like it had somewhere to be. Eventually, my boss had to announce that if I needed a minute, I could go outside and fix myself.
Speaker 4: A lot of ladies have in a wardrobe malfunction, So guys check in two three, one oh four to three.
Speaker 1: Text Valentine in the morning at three one oh four to three.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, weather today, seven thirty five. It is Valentine in the morning. This is one of four three mith. I'm whether today can be hot? Triple digitavs in some areas sixty five, Tinner Hills, sixty six and Orange Johnson and for Jill has got the entertainment headlines coming up.
Speaker 5: A lot of people are gonna be excited about this. Hamilton is finally hitting theaters. This is gonna be the first time this has happened too. I'll tell you everything you need to know coming up at seven to fifty.
Speaker 2: Hey, Chris, good morning. How are you today?
Speaker 15: I'm good.
Speaker 2: What was your wardrobe malfunction?
Speaker 3: Uh? It was.
Speaker 15: I was running track in high school and I ran the high hurdle. Oh and yeah, and when I was in high school that was late eighties, early nineties, right, and we wore the short.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, okay, so no, we're good now.
Speaker 4: All right, so we had to dump out one little word you said there? All right, so you were skinny, your booty popped? And did I I assume like the when you're running the high hurdle, did the pants rip or something or fallo up?
Speaker 2: What happened?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 15: As I was, well, when you're running the high hurdles, you really have to stretch quite a bit. Yeah, I was wearing an older short. Yeah, and so as I hit the high hurdle, I could feel the wind.
Speaker 2: Oh got it?
Speaker 4: Okay, so everything's ripped in there we go. Let me ask you the question. It's very important. Now, did you win that race? Because I know I pulled over to the side in that high hurdle race.
Speaker 15: I went down and just trying to cover it everything and just back doay.
Speaker 2: Oh you poor guy. Hey, Chris, thanks for calling in. Have a wonderful day. Okay you all right? Bye bye. Mike Lynn your wardrobe malfunction? What happened?
Speaker 7: Oh god?
Speaker 11: So this was this was before I had kids, and I was talking to a couple of my coworkers and we had these rolling storage shelves and we were just standing there having a conversation and I had to crank the wheel and it has these three arms on it, and I was wearing a snap up scrub shirt.
Speaker 17: So I'm standing there talking to them and I'm.
Speaker 11: Like, okay, I gotta get in here.
Speaker 17: So I rolled the handle and one of them got caught in my shirt and snap, snap, snap, all it went up and all the snaps came open, and oh my god, of the pharmacists yells, Oh my god, I'm in love.
Speaker 4: No, I don't know what you were doing. I don't know the mechanical nature of that whole thing, that rolling whatever. I was just picturing though, the snap's coming off on your top.
Speaker 11: That handle got caught in.
Speaker 17: My shirt and all the snap came open, and I wasn't wearing.
Speaker 11: I was just wearing a bay gotcha.
Speaker 2: It was fast forward today. Who married that pharmacist?
Speaker 17: Who married that pharmacist? They're both gone now, they both retired.
Speaker 2: Oh no, the joke was going to be you.
Speaker 17: Oh yeah, no, I know right. You know what they say, don't get your pen in the company.
Speaker 2: In exactly exactly they do say that. Yeah, yeah, but you had a lot of people right.
Speaker 18: Same.
Speaker 2: But if it is just a little bit big, I was forty two.
Speaker 4: It is one of four three my famous Valentine in the Morning coming up to seven twenty five Monday.
Speaker 2: It is a return of what that nice.
Speaker 4: Son of cash coming your way on Monday, right here in Valentine in the Morning. Good morning, Cindy, Good morning. How are you that We're doing all right? What was your wardrobe malfunction?
Speaker 3: So?
Speaker 10: I was a dancer at Disneyland back in the eighties, so a long time ago. And I danced in all of the parades, and there was a parade called the American Gazette Parade, and I was a fifties dancer. So I had like my poodle skirt on and underneath I just had like a lead his heart on, and my partner threw me up above his head.
Speaker 11: You know how they lift above the heir.
Speaker 10: And then throws you through their lege, So then they go through the lakes. Well, he steps on my skirts. Oo, I came up, I have no skirt on in the middle of main street. And then to make it even worse, he runs with my skirt kind of to play it off. So now I'm running down main Street with hurtless trying to grab my skirt from Oh my god.
Speaker 4: Justin leotard's running after me. At that point, your skirt.
Speaker 11: Had come off, correct, correct?
Speaker 2: Yeah, so many kids saw that, probably.
Speaker 10: Oh yeah, so I probably scared so many.
Speaker 3: Kids with that.
Speaker 2: But you know what the crazy bar two is. There's a picture of that out there.
Speaker 10: There's gotta be Yeah, there's some dirt bag.
Speaker 2: Guy or just an accidental video video of the accidentally right, Sindny, what do you do for a living?
Speaker 3: Now?
Speaker 11: What do you do?
Speaker 10: I am a coordinator of math and science for school district.
Speaker 2: Oh cool? Okay? And how's math and science looking for kids nowadays?
Speaker 10: We're working on it, well, working up.
Speaker 2: Oh that's not a good sign.
Speaker 10: Some good changes, some good changes coming forward and We're getting those kids good at their step.
Speaker 4: Okay, all right, well keep doing it. We appreciate you. Thanks for calling in, Cindy.
Speaker 10: Of course you all have a great day.
Speaker 1: One oh four to three my FM. Here's what's coming up an entertainment headlines.
Speaker 5: Football season is coming up and Verizon is giving away NFL Sunday ticket at no extra costs. A lot of people are very excited about this. I'll tell you how you can get some free football. Coming up after traffic one.
Speaker 1: O four to three my FM Entertainment headlines.
Speaker 5: So Lyn Manuel Miranda popped up on the Tonight Show this week with some big news. The original cast recording of Hamilton is coming to theaters September fifth for the first time ever. Now, if you're a fan, you've probably already seen it on Disney Plus. We're it dropped in twenty twenty, but this is the full filmed on Broadway version, not a movie adaptation, and it was shot back in twenty sixteen with most of the original I guess it was supposed to hit theaters in twenty twenty one, but then COVID and you know how that goes, so Disney Plus got it early instead. But now for the ten year anniversary of the musical's debut. They're making it a big screen event, So if you never got to see Hamilton live, this might be like the closest you'll get. It comes into theaters September fifth, and those tickets are already on sale. And if you're even like kind of an an NFL fan, this Verizon deal is going to be something you should definitely look into, especially if you're tired of missing those like out of market Sunday games. Starting now through September twenty third, new and existing Verizon customers can score NFL Sunday ticket for free or at the very least get two hundred dollars off.
Speaker 2: And you don't need like a YouTube TV subscription. I had to eat YouTube TVs. I pay for it with YouTube TV so expensive. Yeah, it's so it is. So here's how to get it for free.
Speaker 5: If you buy a phone with a new line on Verizons My plan or even bring your own phone, right, you get a new line on Verizon's plan, or you activate home Internet.
Speaker 2: If you do either of those three things right, you get it for free. How long are you here that year?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: For that year?
Speaker 5: Now, if you don't do one of those things, and you're just a Verizon member, you can still get two hundred dollars off by.
Speaker 4: Not doing anything, by not changing their plan covering or YouTube TV if you bought it there or something.
Speaker 2: Maybe I think NFL Sunday ticket's like four hundred and eighty bucks. No checking the today was listening, wasn't it? I think you checked it?
Speaker 3: No? That sounds right?
Speaker 5: Oh do I think it's for something? And so with two hundred bucks off, it's at least half off, right, just for being a rise picker. So a lot of people are very excited about Okay.
Speaker 2: What about this?
Speaker 4: What about somebody who's like, so, if you're a Verizon member, now, can you just get the NFL ticket?
Speaker 7: Yes?
Speaker 4: Okay, yeah, So what if you're a Verizon member who hates football and you're like, but I love the vowel man, you know, and I love Brian.
Speaker 2: That sounds good to have an email a password.
Speaker 4: Oh god, this all sounds very shady and illegal, just like all hypotheticals, right, you know, we're just kind of fleshing stuff out here.
Speaker 5: Y'all can work that out in the DMS, but you have to redeem it by September twenty telling where we did it.
Speaker 2: I'm John Camuchi, filmed in for jail with your entertainment headlines.
Speaker 4: John's a Team Mobile subscriber. I am T Mobile and John likes baseball, but also knows that I like baseball.
Speaker 2: So John's been a solid guy lately. I just call a friend. That's right. Thank you.
Speaker 4: Companies they hate this stuff. They like they hear something like this, and they're all coming after us. Now we're done for all right, seven fifty two. How about this? What's that noise? Returns Monday morning? It's seven twenty five. What a great contest. If you're new to Valentine in the Morning, my name is Valentine.
Speaker 2: I'm married now.
Speaker 4: Twenty eight years. Basically, we have a seventeen year old son. My wife and I Lei Lani, and I just love getting up in the morning and being part of the show. This is my friend John over here.
Speaker 2: Good morning.
Speaker 5: Grew up here in southern California listening to this show. Actually, so now I live with my girlfriend. We got no dogs, no kids, not really many responsibilities. So I'm just going to music festivals as much as possible. This right here is our brand, our brend, our bread our brand, our bread and butter, our friend Brian s Burton, Executive producer Brian es Burton, representing the San Gabriel Valley.
Speaker 4: So you think it's a bunch of dudes on the show here, and what a dude's show it would be. But we're missing Jill, she's on vacation in Hawaii, and we're missing Laura, our social media director, who's also on vacation. And it is a bunch of guys. But that's a show and it's a ton of fun, but it's missing you. If you ever want to be part of it, reach out three one O four three. There's always a microphone for you at this breakfast table, and we will take care of you. Monday morning, it's seven twenty five, because it's a game that's coming back called What's that Noise?
Speaker 2: What's that Noise? Has a ton of cash.
Speaker 4: People win fifty sixty thousand bucks at a clip that starts again Monday morning, seven twenty five.
Speaker 2: What's that Noise? You tell us what it is? You can win the cash. Monday seven twenty five.
Speaker 3: Oh no, I half good judgment.
Speaker 6: Oh no, I have good days. It's time for the happy news.
Speaker 3: I'm sometime and the mining.
Speaker 19: My happy news is I have two graduates, one high school and one college graduate. And as a congratulations, I got to take the kid to Jamaica for the summer. Well, not for the whole summer.
Speaker 12: We did a week there.
Speaker 2: You're about to jamake me crazy? Wow for the whole summer, like just making MC crazy?
Speaker 3: Is it?
Speaker 2: Baby? Are you Jamaican or you just wanted to go there.
Speaker 19: I'm not Jamaican. Just wanted to go there, and it was something that we spoke about as a family and made a choice to go to somewhere tropical and beautiful.
Speaker 3: It was a lot of fun.
Speaker 2: But to be honest, after Cool Runnings, aren't we all just a little bit Jamaican? Still Jamaican? That was one of those awesome because I was like, I don't know that is you don't know Cool Runnings?
Speaker 3: Uh huh No, he's right that that's embarrassing.
Speaker 4: You should you don't know Cool Runnings the Jamaican Bob sled Team. No, I never seen it, Oh, Lane, go ahead and talk to John directly.
Speaker 19: Yes, John, I'm with you on that.
Speaker 14: I've never watched it.
Speaker 1: What is happening in this world?
Speaker 8: No?
Speaker 2: You went to Jamaica and you've never seen Cool Runnings. No playing in the airport. Oh my god, on Brian, please talk to these two people.
Speaker 3: Some people you know, they can't believe to make go wake on up on slip team.
Speaker 19: You're gonna have to watch it, yeah, Elaine, you and I be streaming it anywhere.
Speaker 2: I mean, it's out there, just look for it. Yeah, it's a Disney movie. Oh that's it's so good. Go watch you guys.
Speaker 3: That's it.
Speaker 14: That's on the list tonight.
Speaker 2: Yeah, fire down on the list, but it's there. Thank you, Elaine. Have a wonderful day. Are you a good dancer? Elaine?
Speaker 8: Yes, I am to Lefty the best?
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 3: Oh the Seinfeldt I'm looking at you.
Speaker 2: This is another one on your on your end. Have you seen John No, I've never heard of that.
Speaker 1: Cham out watch.
Speaker 4: One four three miles Babit's valid in the morning, a lot of people reaching out saying John does need to watch Cool Runnings.
Speaker 2: It's so good, good, I will add it to the list. It's good. It's very funny, and it's very inspiring and it's good.
Speaker 3: Okay, good.
Speaker 2: Have you ever seen Cherots of Fire?
Speaker 4: By the way, that's wicked old, No, really old, but that's also inspiring to you know that song. They're right charites fire do Do Do Do Do Do Do Do. Yes, Yeah, it's based on that guy running. This English guy runs and breaks the record for running a mile or something like that.
Speaker 5: I've probably seen that scene, so actually yeah, I'm sure I've seen the scene, but not right.
Speaker 2: Oh, you gotta check out cool Runnings.
Speaker 4: You'll love that, all right, build me a list, I'll watch it all No, you won't. Eight ten it's Valentine in the morning. This is my FM coming up later on this hour. Have you ever got to extreme lengths to avoid talking to a specific person? Texting at three one oh four three, this was me.
Speaker 3: I was caught sneaking out of the building yesterday because John Peak wants to do a performance review with me.
Speaker 4: Oh I know, I know, yes, we got performance reviews, and I saw Brian trying to sneak out, and you hear John Peak our Bosco right right, where are you galling? He's like, oh, man, we're gonna do your performance review. Had yours turn out?
Speaker 3: Actually it was pretty good?
Speaker 2: Pretty good?
Speaker 17: Right?
Speaker 2: And you know you do less than five I.
Speaker 3: Can't remember if I did get some knocks on a couple of things. It was like, uh, deadlines, and he used to follow up with me a bunch about certain things, which is true here. But overall it was very It was nice.
Speaker 4: It was like we got a performance review and it was like rate yourself zero to five. So everyone in Shugges five and every category was kind of joked and thought it was something that wasn't gonna happen.
Speaker 2: I literally thought it was a formality.
Speaker 4: I did too, And now they're coming around talking to us, and I put myself down for fives for everything, and he goes down to you because you have your score of what you rated yourself, and then they maybe their score, they rate you.
Speaker 2: And then they compare them.
Speaker 5: And so when they were going down with me, they were like, I see you gave yourself a five years these are my notes for you here.
Speaker 2: And I was like, no, I probably should have taken this a little bit more seriously. I could a four in this one. Did you get any knocks or anything in yours? I got a couple of next too. No, No one's perfect, you know, I am dude looking forward to mine.
Speaker 3: Oh my gosh, no, you're next.
Speaker 2: Oh seriously, did you say that he was looking for you as well.
Speaker 4: I gotta get out of here. I I have to get out of here early today. All right, it's one of four to three, my fam, it's Valentin in the morning. How do you get away from John Peek or other people? Extreme lengths three one oh four three? It is the Battle of the sexes reps in the men. His name is Dang. He lives Abound Valley, works as a principal, and enjoys visiting Disney parks around the world.
Speaker 2: Let's hear it for Dang. What's up buddy?
Speaker 17: Morning and Morning, Morning Morning.
Speaker 5: Representing the ladies. Her name is Patricia. She lives in Montabello. She's a retail repping enjoys going to the beach with her kids. Let's hear for Patricia.
Speaker 2: What's up? Patricia?
Speaker 7: Good morning everywhere?
Speaker 2: Good morning? Here's that works, Patricia. I'm gonna ask you a few questions.
Speaker 4: Dang, Jill's gonna be asking Oh, Jill's out here, John's gonna be I'm freaked out about this.
Speaker 1: Oh.
Speaker 3: Note that on the review he confuses John and Jill.
Speaker 2: That is not a review.
Speaker 4: John is going to be asking you questions. Best at of three wins still tied. The end of regulation, we go to a not's a tough tiebreaker question. But I'm the guy I'll get in trouble because I'll push back on the performance review. I let to give you a four in this category. Oh really, because I see the guy down the hall to do the exact same thing.
Speaker 11: You know.
Speaker 2: Oh, it's not his performance review, it's yours.
Speaker 4: Starting with the Ladies Circle is the free loyalty program for what store.
Speaker 2: Target Target's correct?
Speaker 5: All right, Dang, which long running reality show was hosted by Chris Harrison until twenty twenty one.
Speaker 2: Survivor Oh was the Bachelor.
Speaker 4: Current score, Ladies Up one zero who had hits Complicated? And Skater Boy whose songs are those? Patricia say, Yeah, there you go.
Speaker 2: I really.
Speaker 9: Dang.
Speaker 2: What US document begins with the words we the people, the Declaration of Independence. That's the constitution. Oh, I mean it's the Ladies went.
Speaker 5: Patricia, Congratulations. You want to Battle of the SEXUS Championship certificate posted on social use the hashtag Valentine in the Morning and share it with pride.
Speaker 12: Great, thank you problem.
Speaker 2: You've also went a pair of tickets to see.
Speaker 15: The Room five.
Speaker 5: The key of Forum on October tenth. Those tickets are on sale now at ticketmaster dot com. Plus there's a bonus chance to win online at one O four three at myfm dot com. Patricia, congratulations, you're seeing room five.
Speaker 2: Well, dang listeners to exit the stage. This moment is entirely yours. You take it away.
Speaker 15: I want to give a shout out too, my family and my wife and my two kids, even Ashton and John go watch cool running.
Speaker 2: Yeah said, right said. Coming up.
Speaker 4: Three things they need to know experts say we're about to experience the most intense heat of the summer. We didn't get much this summer so far, but now it's coming. We'll tell you about that in three Things you need to know.
Speaker 1: Three things you need to know right now.
Speaker 2: A twenty.
Speaker 4: It's Valentine in the morning. This is one of four three MIFM experts today. Today will be the hottest day of the week. Triple digit temps expected in many areas parts of the Inland Empire, Annila Valley close to one ten. Increased risk of wildfires today. Two cruiser continuing to battle that Russa fire in Riverside County and the Give It fire in Santa Barbara South Korean soccer star Sun Human officially signed with LAFC yesterday. He was introduced at BMO Stadium to a loud crowd of fans. He's one of the most popular athletes in South Korea and he became the first Asian player to win the Golden Boot in twenty twenty one.
Speaker 2: He's good, paying them a ton.
Speaker 4: Of money, but he is really good, so that's exciting for LAFC fans as well.
Speaker 2: John was turning music.
Speaker 5: So Jennifer Lopez is Las Vegas residency is reportedly off to a pretty rough start. Ticketmaster still shows a ton of seats available for her upcoming New Year's even March shows. The prices range from like one hundred and twenty bucks to over thirteen hundred and I guess tickets just aren't really where they want them to be at the moment, but they say huge marketing push is expected a little bit later on this year, so the demand is just a little bit lower than usual. So if you want to see Jaylo, you might be able to score some good prices if you go in soon. I'm John Camuci. That's what was Trenty today in music?
Speaker 2: Did you see where Kelly Clarkson had to cancel some more shows. Yeah, that's coming up in entertainment headlines.
Speaker 4: Yeah, she was talking about I assume it's heir ex Huson you're talking about, said the father of her children. Yeah, was doing some had some health concerns or something.
Speaker 2: I guess.
Speaker 4: All right, eight twenty one, it is Valentine in the morning. This is one of four three Mi fam coming up. Have you ever gone to extreme lengths to avoid talking to a specific person? Brian tried to sneak out yesterday he had a performance review at our boss, John Peak. John caught him and reviewed his performance. I'll be trying to sneak out today.
Speaker 2: What about you?
Speaker 4: Three one oh four to three extreme lengths to try to avoid talk Lewis person? What a four three my family? It is Valence out of the morning, Michelle, good morning. How are you doing today.
Speaker 14: I'm doing fine.
Speaker 8: How are you guys doing?
Speaker 4: We're doing very good, very good. Thank you for asking. Thank you for meeting that too. Avoiding people in the workplace in daily life, what.
Speaker 9: Do you do?
Speaker 8: So this is something that I've learned from my mom growing up and it just kind of spilled over into my adult life when she would spot somebody walking up towards our house or coming up the driveway, it was like, hit the deck, pretend you're not home, shut off, shut off the TV. And she would give us that death stare where he didn't dare talk or breathe.
Speaker 2: Yep.
Speaker 8: And so I still do that if I see somebody coming and I just don't want to.
Speaker 2: Deal with them, right, don't roll, just stop and drop.
Speaker 11: Hit behind a couch, Yeah, the couch.
Speaker 2: Just very funny. That might be a mom thing.
Speaker 4: Is my mom used to do that too, And I mean no, just was not going to say this, but we had a lot of like Seven Day Adventists and different people would come knocking on our door in our neighborhood and Mom just did not want to engage, and so she had us all hit the deck too.
Speaker 3: Hit the deck.
Speaker 2: Hit the deck.
Speaker 8: Yeah, yeah, we I grew up, grew up in small town Isle, so you would have like the Kirby salesman comments in the election year, you'd have the politicians coming around. So we would just hit the deck and then we weren't home.
Speaker 2: Yeah, same thing at my house. Hit the deck.
Speaker 4: It was the weirdest thing because I grew up in a very small town in Connecticut, and we weren't in a military family and my dad was in the army and stuff.
Speaker 2: But I would hit the deck so much.
Speaker 4: I felt like like I was getting PTSD from being in a battle or something like hit the deck something.
Speaker 2: It's crazy, right.
Speaker 8: The one time I couldn't get behind the couch because the person came to the door so fast that I actually dropped down underneath the window and just praised that they didn't see me.
Speaker 4: Right, And you can't breathe, you can't make a single noise, and then if they do spot you, you're the sacrificial lamb. Everyone else stays behind the couch and you've got to answer the door.
Speaker 8: Or they come over later and they're like, well the car was home, but you didn't answer the door. Then you've got to lie and be like, well, I was on a phone call.
Speaker 4: Hear the door, Yeah, you was screaming whatever. My mom even used this trick. And I hate to say this because Mom lives out here now a memory carry. You know, you probably heard me talk about her a lot, and I'm so happy she's here. I love my mom has laid on said Alzheimer's. She made us do this a couple of years when she forgot to buy candy for Halloween. She turned that light off and had us all hit the deck just because kids didn't we didn't have any candy she forgot to buy. It's still knock anyway, something right, they were still knocking. We're in later years, so we weren't out tricked, youating ourselves, you know, and she make us hit the deck. And I always feel bad for like David Bkowski, you know's kids that were knocking on the door looking for like a little candy bar.
Speaker 8: When when I was really young, it was it was more more of an adventure because she made it seem like a game and it was fun. Then as you got older, you're like, oh god, mom, are we really doing this. I've seen people with those like now that I'm an adult, now that i'm an assault in my own moment.
Speaker 2: Go ahead, go ahead, what are you saying?
Speaker 10: Good?
Speaker 2: Wrap it up? Go ahead.
Speaker 8: Now that I'm an adult and see that it's my own house, I realized what she was doing was actually very smart.
Speaker 4: Okay, now we're done safe, Yes, I agree, hit the deck right there, you go, exactly all right, Thanks Michelle, thanks for calling. We appreciate you, take care, thank you, have a good day. Okay bye eight six six five four four. My fam texting three one oh four three.
Speaker 1: Text Valentine in the morning at three one oh four to three.
Speaker 4: All right, it's one of four three my fam. It's Valentine in the morning. Eight sixty six five four four. My fam texts in three one oh four three. That's our text line. It pops up right here in the studio. So feel free to reach out any point, whether today hot triple digitams expect in some areas, seventy five Pacoima, seventy one year old Linda Johnson and for Jill's got the entertainment headlines coming up?
Speaker 2: Instagram just started rolling out a huge update. You might have seen this already on your phone. I'll tell you everything that's new coming up at eight fifty.
Speaker 4: All right, if you want to reach out three one o four three. How do you avoid somebody don't want to talk to? Ryan was trying to sneak out of the building yesterday because John Pecker Boss was doing his performance review. It happens, so you're trying to avoid somebody, Erica, how are you?
Speaker 17: I'm good?
Speaker 2: All right? All right? Who are you trying to avoid?
Speaker 7: I got this co worker who likes to stop by my desk like every day. Like this woman could talk like if talk it was an Olympic sport, like soap.
Speaker 18: Okay, she could talk about anything. She could talk about the ant just crawling across the floor.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 15: Hours, I know people like that.
Speaker 18: I do, so you can imagine I can't want to talk to her, right right, So yeah, so listen. But when I hear her coming, baby, I hide under my desk.
Speaker 4: Until you do not hide under your desk, come on, swear to God.
Speaker 18: The other day she was there and she was lingering forever. I was squatting now like for the lowest any horse and everything it was. It was worth it.
Speaker 2: There is no you'll be cramping up under there and stuff I was.
Speaker 18: I did not talk to her. I'm not yelling her because because you don't believe me.
Speaker 2: I do believe you.
Speaker 5: But you're screaming at me, and you're telling me that works. She walks by and doesn't even see you under there.
Speaker 7: No, because she's I mean, she's not that nosy.
Speaker 18: She's just looking for somebody to talk.
Speaker 2: Listen, I gotta give you a warning.
Speaker 4: You're gonna get narked on because she's gonna be talking to somebody else, right, and they're gonna be sick of her too, and they're gonna go, hey, look there's Erica beneath the desk.
Speaker 7: Oh, they better not.
Speaker 18: I'm gonna tell that.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna tell okay, she.
Speaker 18: Want to talk to them. Oh, I'm gonna tell her that they want to talk to her, so she could go over there and talk to them.
Speaker 2: You do whatever works out. I appreciate it. Thanks Erica, Thanks for calling. All right?
Speaker 4: If you got more text coming in three one or four three, we'll reading coming up next. Then I have to tell you something. Uh my wife sent me something on Instagram and she goes, is this real? And I was just gonna answer it whatever, And now I realize I should possibly be very afraid. I should be very very afraid. If you got this from your wife, would you live in fear?
Speaker 1: She got a stone.
Speaker 9: Less?
Speaker 10: Right?
Speaker 4: Because one of four three, My Fami, it's Valentine in the morning.
Speaker 2: How are you? How we're doing?
Speaker 3: All right?
Speaker 2: What's up?
Speaker 11: I wear my headphones at work sometimes just to block out the white noise, but when someone walks in to handle just have a regular conversation. I will point at my headset and say I'm on a call.
Speaker 4: That's smart. That what really works out pretty well? You pretend you're on a phone call. Yeah, you got to get into it, though. I don't let me bring you into a conversation if you don't mind, Okay. So I get a text from my wife or sorry, not a text, a DM on Instagram.
Speaker 2: She she'll tell me to go in the bed.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 4: She goes, I'm going to bed early, and then she goes to bed early, and suddenly I have like sixteen reels to watch.
Speaker 2: Same right. It happens to me every night.
Speaker 4: I have like two new houses to look at, a project she wants to do around the house and going to the bed. But anyway, so she sends us to me yesterday Ida, and it's an Instagram reel. Somebody's talking about how you can save property taxes by burying a loved one in your backyard, like you know, like if you become a sebretary of something, like you don't have to pay property taxes if you bury someone in your backyard.
Speaker 2: And she goes, is this real?
Speaker 3: Can we do this?
Speaker 4: And I'm like, yeah, who are you burying in the backyard because we do a very high property taxes here. Yeah, it's gotta be you right, and it's gonna bey May. It's gonna be May.
Speaker 2: All right, thank you, Ida, I love you. Maybe you take care of Mike. So then I had to.
Speaker 4: Research it and find out there's like any truth to it whatsoever, I guess, And there's a veil of truth to it. I mean, it's a whole big thing. Different counties, different cities, different states. Every state is different rules. But if you don't use the property for anything else, you kind of declare that portion of property as a cemetery something like that.
Speaker 2: There's a possibility to it. No writing this down right now, I don't know. No, I said, chat cheap did it? But the whole big thing in a text to her and she's probably like, all right, what part of.
Speaker 3: The backyard steam?
Speaker 4: I can put them over in the corner because the grass just never grows over there anyway, because that's where the dogs go the bathroom. The grass never grows, I tell you, if she goes first stop it.
Speaker 1: One four three my FM. Here's what's coming up in entertainment headlines.
Speaker 5: Well, Kelly Clarkson is postponing her entire Vegas residency. I'll tell you what she said and what this means if you have tickets coming up after Traffic.
Speaker 1: One, O four to three my FM Entertainment headlines.
Speaker 5: So, Kelly Clarkson is hitting pause and postponing all of her Las Vegas residency shows. She just announced this week that her ex husband, Brandon Blackstock, he's been seriously ill over the last year, and normally she keeps her private life under wraps, and she shared that right now her focus is just being fully present on their two kids, River and Remington. She said, I need to postpone the remainder of the August studio sessions dates in Las Vegas. So I appreciate your grace, kindness and understanding. This kind of clears things up. There's been a lot of chatter this year about Kelly Clarkson that have may have been dealing with things at home because of her attendance with her show and with the residency and stuff like that. So you just hate to hear stuff like this and sending all the love to Kelly Clarkson.
Speaker 2: And Instagram just launched a fresh batch of updates. Some of these actually might make the app a little bit more fun. So here's what's new. The very first thing is reposting.
Speaker 5: It's going to be very much like a retweet on Twitter or something you can do on TikTok as well. You can now repost other people's content onto your public feed and that'll show in your followers feed and stuff like that. It's great for boosting your favorite creators or maybe your friends. You can also share your location on this new Instagram map. You can opt in or out of this. You can keep it private and not do this if you want, but if you wanted to, like check into a new taco spot, you can just check in through the Instagram map rather than having to post a whole story about it. And then you now have a friends tab on reels, so you can see different reels that your friends have liked or commented on. And again, you can opt out of that as well if you don't want anyone seeing your business. But if you are interested in your friends feeds and you do.
Speaker 2: Want to participate in that, you can do that as well.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you can start seeing some of those changes on your feed today. I mean I saw some friends with them yesterday, so you'll see that over your Instagram. In the next few days, i' John Kamuchi filling in for Jill with their entertainment to your.
Speaker 2: Producer over here tapping on too many Nicki Minaj photos.
Speaker 4: Did the little refresh the other day because because your feed was too Nicki Minaja was too much to be done that three or four to be genuinely yeah to me. A few months ago, I cleared out stuff. Aw some texts coming in here. Hey, the cemetery thing life act. Just live at a cemetery. There are no taxes, quiet neighbors, and people.
Speaker 2: Are dying to get in.
Speaker 7: Ah.
Speaker 4: Those are of my favorite dad jokes. When I was a kid, my dad always said, you know why there's a fence around the cemetery.
Speaker 2: I go, what those people are dying to get in?
Speaker 4: Somebody else texted, all right, so the cemetery thing you're talking about, What if it's.
Speaker 2: Not a loved one that you bury there? Okay?
Speaker 4: Somebody else said, I asked my trust attorney. He made me feel like I was crazy for asking this.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 4: Someone else said, normalize donating your body to a homie when you peace out.
Speaker 2: Send it over to me.
Speaker 9: Man.
Speaker 2: I got you.
Speaker 4: Um So I said, that's how the Adams family did it. That's very funny. A lot of texts coming in three one of four three. I don't think it's something you can do. If you did, if there was any way to do it, I think you basically you get the tax right off on the porch net is the cemetery. So if you get like a small, you know, grave in the backyard, you get a tax right off in that. No one's going to let you write off your house. No one's going to get a.
Speaker 2: Bigger right off of your friend's taller. Uh yeah, yeah, oh great. So I'm a tall guy that my wife is looking at getting the most money for you in this room.
Speaker 4: But you're not getting a ton of money. You get a little teeny bit off and we got to start burying people in our backyard. I don't think any zoning would be allowing that out here in California. Maybe they allow it someone like in Maine or something like that, or out of the woods or whatever. But otherwise, wives, get this out of your head. Specifically, my wife stops sending me reels like that, you're freeing me out. Eight fifty. It's Valentine in the morning. This is MYFM. We might I guess have Kiki stop by tomorrow.
Speaker 3: I mean, listen, this is up to you.
Speaker 4: But I don't know kiki schedule. She may not be able to because I think my kid might have seen your pictures strong.
Speaker 3: Oh, okay, understood.
Speaker 2: I feel like she would make time to come.
Speaker 17: Hang o.
Speaker 3: Oh, I don't know.
Speaker 18: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 4: She might have been digging a hole in the backyard. Kiki is my wife's alter ego name. Apparently she wants to do a radio show now very bad idea. This is expressing and sharing bad habits. One of four to three myfam and is Valentine in the morning. It starts Monday. We're super stoked about this. A fun contest kind of like what MYFM is known for. Other radio stations have tried to you know, copy and stuff like that, but we're the first one to do it and it's worked out great for us.
Speaker 2: What's that noise? It is a big, big deal where you can win a ton of cash.
Speaker 5: Yeah, we make a noise and that's just an everyday noise you might hear in your everyday life. And we play you a snippet of that noise on the air. You calling you take a guess of what that noise is that checkbot. It just keeps growing and growing until someone takes home that money. And when you do that could routinely be thirty forty fifty sixty thousand dollars with one guess, and you'll.
Speaker 4: See the previous guesses online, so you know, if you miss a guest, you want to check that because you don't want to guess the same thing as somebody else.
Speaker 2: It's just a fun con. There's a lot of people like it. I mean, it's just so cute. Sick you, so c sick. I tried to explain that mad kid yesterday. I go, have you ever heard the phrase? Seq? And he goes, what I go?
Speaker 4: John Camucci says, sick you? And he goes, what does that mean? I go, apparently mean so cute? But the English language is now devolving into cave drawings and stuff and it's just falling fart and so he goes, secus a.
Speaker 2: Little abbreviation and abbreviation. Okay, let's stop that.
Speaker 3: I preached the brebes.
Speaker 2: What did you say?
Speaker 3: What's that do? I preached the breathe?
Speaker 2: What does that mean? I preached the breeding?
Speaker 3: I appreciate a good abbreviation.
Speaker 2: So you appreciate the breed, you preach the breathe quick preach.
Speaker 4: Oh no, you guys, come on, there are higher institutions of learning that right now are having panic attacks because of two you.
Speaker 2: I appreciate the breeze, but that is not as a fish as us. You know what I mean. You unifined yourself sleeping with.
Speaker 13: A fish from sedan's and SUV's to full sized trucks.
Speaker 14: Experience the incredible power and fuel efficiency with Toyota Electric five racings.
Speaker 1: You need to know right now.
Speaker 4: Experts say today is going to be the hottest day of the week, with triple digit tempts expected in many areas parts of the Inland Empire. Anal Valley could hit one ten give may increase risk of wildfire's two. Obviously, Cruiser continuing to battle that Roasa fire in Riverside and the Gift fire in Santa Barbara as well. Please be careful out there this weekend. Jen pal gonna make history. Gen's can become the first female umpire in a Major League baseball game. She's been a minor league umpire since twenty sixteen. She's gonna make her long awaited Major League debut on Saturday during game between the Miami Marlins and Atlanta Braves. Go get them, Jen Power, We're proud of you. Major League Baseball is really behind with other sports in this respect. The NFL has had female referees for the past ten years. The NBA had their first female referee debut twenty eight years ago. Jen Pal have a great weekend, John, what's training your music?
Speaker 5: Well, it's about that time to start thinking about super Bowl headliners this year, and this financial exchange called Call, she just put out some odds on who they think might headline this year.
Speaker 2: According to them, Jay Z is the odds on favorites to headline the super Bowl this next time.
Speaker 5: He's got a twenty eight percent chance, according to them, and he's the guy who makes the final call, so this would be kind of interesting and kind of be like he's given the gig to himself. But he's followed by Post Malone, Miley Cyrus, and Bad Bunny to round out the top four up there. And it's about that time we find out. Last year was September we found out Kendrick was going to headline that show, So that should be coming up real soon. We'll find out who's headlining next year.
Speaker 2: I'm John Comuchi. That's' was trending today in music.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, this bro show has me rolling as a text that just came in. All right, well, thank you very much, preached the team t TET text.
Speaker 3: Text.
Speaker 2: Text is a hard one to appreciate. Yeah, that's okay.
Speaker 4: You're telling me I can't shorten something. No rules, because are shortening everything.
Speaker 3: Precial tea does not work.
Speaker 2: That works precia and not say that again.
Speaker 3: Well I just suddenly five times it's fine means something else.
Speaker 2: No, it's a text just shortened one o four three my s M.
Speaker 4: It's vallance in morning eight sixty six five four four of my FM text and three one oh four three that's how you in touch of the show.
Speaker 2: No girls tomorrow unless Kiki comes in.
Speaker 3: Did you listen? I feel like it has to come from you. Nope, Okay, then I'm going you.
Speaker 2: It has to come from you, But I will reach out to her if I need to, because he is not gonna do that. I don't want to keep here. Five am I'm texting you now?
Speaker 4: How but she comes at like seven seven to like yeah, seven thirty seven to nine seven to no man seven to nine, you'd have to Well you have to talk to John Peak.
Speaker 2: Two's about you know. Oh she's not union, she can't do it. I'm sorry.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well the text is already gone up, has it really? Yeah?
Speaker 2: But I think she has like what time are his? Where's my phone? Who am I living in society? I'm like, where's my phone? Kiki is my wife.
Speaker 4: Her name is Leilani, and apparently she thinks she could do a radio show now and she calls herself Kiki.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's such like a classic old school radio thing to do. Come up with a cool name, you know, like lunch box.
Speaker 4: I don't know if you can do it. Man, he's got his senior photos at eleven am. You know that doesn't sound like but she's gonna want to be part of it. Get there early, get there at ten. Maybe money's breakfast for seniors. I don't know who knows. You know, my wife is very involved at school and stuff. So can't believe my kids senior photos tomorrow? Oh my gosh, the next week, the first day of high school. She should broadcast live from.
Speaker 2: That, broadcast live my kids first day of a senior year. I but he would love that I'm here with Kiki on the air. Kids are like, what is going on right now? All right?
Speaker 4: So regardless of her, Kiki shows up tomorrow, We'll be here myself, John, Brian. Jill's on vacation until Monday. She's having a great time in Hawaii. It looks like Laura happens to be in Miami with her fiancees and stuff there.
Speaker 2: I'm not sure. Is she back Monday?
Speaker 4: She's back Monday. She's okay, gotcha full force, full force Monday. Okay, show's back in full force Monday with what's that noise? Starting at seven twenty five Monday morning.
Speaker 5: That's right, we came up with the noise and we're gonna have our first one on Monday, and this is your chance to win tens of thousands of dollars.
Speaker 2: We're gonna play it for you on the air. You'll take your guesses, and we're not ending till someone wins that money.
Speaker 1: One oh four to three my sm Entertainment headlines, We got some.
Speaker 5: Big changes coming to your streaming setup, especially if you have Hulu or Disney Plus. Disney just announced they are fully integrating Hulu into Disney Plus, which means that standalone Hulu app that's gonna go away, but don't panic. You're still able to subscribe to them separately if you wanted to. The only difference is they're now gonna live under one app. It's supposed to make things easier, cut down costs a little bit, make ad bundles a little bit better. But that's not gonna happen till twenty twenty six, but something to look out for. Those apps will combined into one. And the Jonas Brothers are bringing their tour to your living room. If you can't make it to one of their concerts in person, this could be pretty cool front row seat from your couch.
Speaker 3: Here.
Speaker 5: The Jonas Brothers just announced that he dates from their tour that starts this weekend will stream exclusively on Samsung TV Plus completely free. And I had to think about that too, So what's do I have Samsung TV Plus? It turns out if you have a Samsung TV, you have it already. It comes with the TV for free. So I just looked at home, I got a Samsung and it was on there. So you can stream some of these Jonas Brothers concerts for free. And that's going to start this Sunday and their album drops tonight. New music from the Jonas Brothers. I'm John Camuci, film in for Jill with your entertainment headlines.
Speaker 4: Oh that's right, you'll have a new music Friday tomorrow, Yes, sir, about six thirty five or so, Yes, sir, very cool. All right, John, Thank you for your show. Thank you for your show. Brian Burton, thank you for your show.
Speaker 2: Thank you for your show.
Speaker 4: Michael Pullman in New York City, thank you for your show. Adam in the other room, thank you for your show as well. Have a great Thursday morning. We'll see you guess tomorrow morning. If you have any happen news that you want to share for tomorrow, do reach out three one oh four three three one oh four three. That's our text line three one oh four three, and just let us know what's making a smile.
Speaker 2: We'll read that on the air tomorrow. It's kind of fun.
Speaker 13: Valentine in the Morning weekdays from five till ten one o four three My FM.
Speaker 10: FM