Speaker 1: Welcome to Technology News with your host Patrick Wood. I'm your co host Logan House. Today, we have multiple articles over there at Technoxtion News Patrick that we're going to be covering, and the first one is one that we've covered before and it's kind of an update. We have an update on the issue. You people may remember us covering this article here. Nasdaq and New York Stock Exchange are tokenizing the one hundred and twenty six trillion dollar equity market and that was that was a big story back in March, and I believe you had many pieces out on Technology dot News about it. Well, now we have JP, Morgan Goldman and thirty eight others test trading of tokenized assets across Wall Street using blockchain based representations of real world assets securities, including equities and bonds, and operating under the SEC's December twenty twenty five no action letter that covers russell one thousand stocks in major ETFs. The Titans of Wall Street put the pedal to the medal for four hours. The test was a successful proof of concept and DTCC is planning to move forward toward a live October twenty twenty six launch. The trading system will be operational by the end of twenty twenty six.
Speaker 2: We said in the first place, back in March that this would be a case. They said at that point that the whole thing would be completed by the end of this year, and that just blew everybody away.
Speaker 3: What you know, they never heard.
Speaker 2: About this tokenization of everything, and you're going to have it for in just a few months. Well, here we are, here we are, and this is going to be a revolutionary in the stock market for sure. But we have to remember this is not about payment tokens. What what the what the federals there wanted to do in the first place was to create payment tokens.
Speaker 3: This is not pay payment tokens at all.
Speaker 2: This is the tokens resulting in the tokenization of assets, assets, not debt, not payment tokens. So this is this is another class that people are struggling with us, trying to understand what it means for them. When you know, we talk about your your house might be tokenized, or your your fleet of cars might be tokenized. That sort of stuff is really hard for people to understand what tokenization means. They can kind of understand the payment tokens because we have, for instance, PayPal. We have what uh zell, you know, payments systems like that to transfer money from you to me or whatever back back and forth very easily. But this is another level level of tokenization, and this is where the big societal upheaval will come. I think this is the beginning of you will own Nothing. I'm just saying this was I brought this up in my book The New Economics of Technocracy, by the way, the subtitle you will own Nothing.
Speaker 3: This is a part of it.
Speaker 2: And the asset tokenization class is going to be going crazy. And if you look down at this in this article, you'll see a chart, and this is the tokenized asset value. It's current I think like in June or maybe even August. It's risen four hundred percent since twenty twenty five. And you might see the when you look at the year twenty twenty five, you'll see a set of a shelf there on that chart. I don't know if you could put a cursor on it just or circle whatever to display it, but you see the.
Speaker 3: Little shelf here.
Speaker 2: That was when Trump got inaugurated, and after that then it just shot up like a rocket ship to where it is right now. So you see President of Trump with his push with all the tech bros in Washington to get this new asset class established.
Speaker 3: It's been established, and here we are.
Speaker 2: This does not include anything to do with stocks at this point, or the New York Stock Exchange or the Nasdaq. This is just other assets that have been tokenized around the world. So you might imagine from here on where we'll it go beyond thirty eight billion dollars, well forty four percent this Nixon next year, maybe from twenty twelve months from now, it'll probably be another four hundred percent. And so this is this is coming on the world. That's all I can say that it's coming on the world. This is at this point, there's no way we can stop it because the powers that be, like the JP Morgans and Black Rocks of the world, they're they're they're the ones that are driving the whole process the first place. So you can stop them per se. But I'll tell you what we're we we see the freight train coming at us.
Speaker 3: As all I can say. Wow.
Speaker 1: And this is partly is mainly due to all the policies by present Trump right and the executive orders that he's signed.
Speaker 4: Promoting the tokenization of assets.
Speaker 2: That's exactly right. And not only that, well, yeah, the executive orders. Now we have the Genius Act. Last year it was split apart from the UH the Clarity Act, by the way, that did not pass, and this current from the last session. They have a narrow window now to get it passed. When when Congress get it gets into session, I think it's early September, so they have a narrow window to get that passed. They might, they might get it, they might not. I think there'd be other workarounds at that point that they will pursue. But the Clarity Act would really set this whole thing as stone, all the asset tokenization nonsense. So yeah, this, this is, this is this is a big deal and oh boy, it just makes my head spin. I grew up in the stock market business, by the way, I was a young stockbroker when I got out of college for several years. This is this is an industry I really understand very well. It hasn't changed much over the years. I have to say, it's been riskier and has had AI is you know, been advanced to the point where traders are using it to trade stocks.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 2: I think there's something like forty of all trades are based on AI at this point. That's dangerous in itself. Yeah, because who has their finger on the button?
Speaker 3: Well AI?
Speaker 2: If if AI ever decides to, you know, time to sell, time to sell, all the stock markets is going to be sold within five minutes.
Speaker 1: Even if it's just a glitch, right, even if it you know, messes up. I imagine if it decided to That's true, I've been trying to decide to sell every piece of stock that has control over.
Speaker 2: There's there's legislation or not rule, not legislation, but there's rules being floated at this point that there's there needs to be a limit where where AI will be disabled if there's a stock market crash. I don't know how that would work out, honestly, because the people that are trading with AI, they've lost their ability to understand the market. You know, they're not in touch with the market at all at that point because AI is executing all the trades and pushing.
Speaker 3: Stocks up or down or whatever. It doesn't matter.
Speaker 2: But if the people that own the money, their their own portfolios, they're out of touch with the world.
Speaker 3: At this point.
Speaker 2: So if if AI is disabled somehow, and oh, we don't have AI to rely on. What are we going to do? What are we in a panic? And you'd be worse off with people than AI at that point.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: And also the fear of having AI in control of.
Speaker 4: A portfolio to be able to sell the stock.
Speaker 1: I mean, imagine if someone was able to get control of that, say someone inside the company was able to get control and wanted to bring down a certain stock so they could come in right, I mean, the possibilities for that are there.
Speaker 2: It is, and AI at this point is so sophisticated that you don't have to worry about a human keeping up. At that point, AI can make decisions so fast that you can't see what's happening. And so if it wants to, for instance, execute a pumping up operation, yeah, by manipulating the price of the movement of stock, but you know, selling this amount of shares here that mount over here, then buying them back over here. It can do that kind of operation so fast you never even perceive it. But the intended outcome might be the price shoots up or the price drops. How would they trace it at that point? Well, that probably have forensic tools perhaps to figure out what happened but that'll be after the fact.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, the damage will the damage will already be done, right, that's right.
Speaker 3: Wow. Wow.
Speaker 1: So the main piece of this article is to show that what we were talking about in March is now been tested and is going to be operational by the end of twenty twenty six.
Speaker 2: That's right, that's exactly right. And their forecast was correct in the first place, that we're going to do this. We're going to do this, and it'll be done, it'll be executed by the end of this year. And here we are that we're approaching the last quarter. Yeah, and you know, go figure, they've they've they've been successful.
Speaker 4: Well, we're almost up on a break.
Speaker 1: And if tokenization of the market doesn't sound crazy, what about tokenization of water. That's the next article'll cover after the break. Tokenization of H two to oh is O two next, So we'll cover that.
Speaker 4: Here right after this break in just a moment. Friends, this is Brandon Howe's.
Speaker 5: For more than a year now, I've been teaching through the Book of Revelation, and the response from you has been overwhelming. You've asked me again and again, when are you going to put this study in print?
Speaker 4: We want to mark it up. We want to share it with our families.
Speaker 5: Well, it's here my brand new two volume commentary on the Book of Revelation, verse by verse, chapter by chapter. This is not a watered down, allegorized replacement theology approach to Revelation. This is a literal, grammatical, historical study the way the Lord intended his word to be read. And I connect the prophecy of Revelation to the headlines you're watching unfold right now, the rise of global government and the convergence of end time events the Lord Jesus warned us about, folks, We are living in serious days and there has never been a more important time to understand what God has told us about what is coming. Get your two volume Revelation commentary today at Worldviewstore dot com.
Speaker 4: That's Worldviewstore dot com.
Speaker 6: Introducing Worldviewtube Vault over thirty five years of radio broadcasts, television programs, documentaries and ebooks, plus Worldviewpedia, our powerful search engine for instant worldview and Bible research. Join for as little as seven to ninety nine a month, and now Vault members get something brand new courses, our very first courses here the Book of Revelation with Brannon House fifty three in depth lessons complete with overview quizzes, walking you verse by verse through one of the most important books in scripture. Getting started is simple. Go to worldviewtube dot com slash vault and join today. Already a member, visit worldvietube dot com, click the person icon in the top right and log in. Then hover over vault in the menu and select courses. That's it, You're in. Join Worldviewtube Vault today at worldviewtube dot com slash vault.
Speaker 1: All right, welcome back from the break. Let's go on to this article here. Tokenization of H two to is O two next. Water is the foundation of life itself. The UN says we are entering the age of global water bankruptcy, and therefore we should be subjected to bankruptcy management, where conservators are appointed by the core to manage the sale of remaining asset in organization enters stage right sell the scircity to the world in a price auction.
Speaker 4: The whole scheme is indisputably evil.
Speaker 1: So the elites are claiming the water supply and plan to trade it on the stock market. Oh man, Jit Patrick, I mean, it doesn't get more crazy than that.
Speaker 2: I know, let's survey the landscape here since Jenna twenty one was passed in nineteen ninety two. First we had global warming. We had the threat of the millennium, they said. Al Gore said, the seas are going to rise, and the polar ice caps are going to melt, and we're all going to be underwater. In twelve years. He said, the coastal cities will be wiped out. Of course that his deadline came and went. It didn't happen. But nevertheless they pursued this whole thing of global warming to tell the world you're all doomed. You're all doomed, and you have to you have to do this, whatever this is, you have to do this to protect yourself, just like we say, right this, this is the biggest scam I ever saw in my life. This is how they got all this nonsense with carbon trading and all that kind of stuff passed or not.
Speaker 3: In practice, they'll say.
Speaker 2: And then on top of that, we had the we had the covid uh debacle.
Speaker 3: Where oh, the breathe, the air you breathe is going to kill you. You have to do this right now or you're going to all die. Isn't it. Isn't that what they said?
Speaker 2: Basically, yeah, uh they said, well if just obey us, obey us and do what we say, or you're all going to die. And everybody marched off with masks on their face and social distancing, et cetera, et cetera.
Speaker 3: Crazy.
Speaker 2: We know that this was all false phony. Now, so well, what are they going to do for an encore? Oh, let's pick on water. You have to have, we have to have. The air is important, and the carbon is important. Let's pick on another element or a molecule the h two. Oh, you can't live for three three days I think without water, so uh uh oh, we're all going to die because of water scarcity. And if you don't do if you don't do what we say, you're all going to die.
Speaker 3: How how.
Speaker 2: How stupid do they think we are not to see through this. It's incredible, incredible to me, but they're still pursuing. It's not the stuff now, this is all coming from the United Nations. By the way, I didn't have the articles posted in here. I think there's the Lincoln here to some of the stuff that the United Nations had put out. But the United Nations is pushing this mantrup that the water supply in the world is essentially as bankrupt bankrupt. That means you have to you have to appoint a conservator. That's what bankruptcy means. When you go to a court. If you were personally going bankrupt, you go to the court say, your honor, I have all these debts and I don't have assets to cover it, and I need I need relief. I need to get you released from the debts or whatever. Well, if you have like an operating business or some something that's going ongoing, like society, the judge will appoint a conservator. There as people that do that that the bankruptcy court have people like that. Usually they're like a CPA, but not necessarily, but as a person is appointed to take charge of all your assets, basically put you out on the street and then negotiate the sale of all those assets until you're you know, pull out on your back. Bankruptcy. Okay, this is what there is a proposing at this point that the world is bankrupt as far as water is concerned. We're going to so we're going to take action now. We're going to take action now, and we're going to save the world from dying of thirst. Let me tell you how thin this is logan I had. I just looked this up on I can't maybe claud or whatever some AI engine how much water has been uh escaped into outer space because that might that's a possibility. Or has there been a static amount of water in the world since the world has created? Essentially there's been no exchange at all between other assets other than the water. There's the same amount of water today in the world that there was there was yesterday, five hundred years ago, one thousand years ago, five thousand years ago.
Speaker 3: It doesn't matter.
Speaker 2: The same amount of water today is here in the world, present and accounted for. And yeah we have droughts, Yeah, we have dislocations where water drives is up in one area and then it goes to another area perhaps, But there's no disappearance of water from the planet. So what does this mean This whole thing is just a sham.
Speaker 4: Yeah. Yeah.
Speaker 1: The only thing that's really using more water than usual or the data centers, right, which a lot of those are recycled water, right, and they're using the same water over and over again.
Speaker 2: Well they might be, but at the point is there's no disappearance of water. It doesn't doesn't disappear into the thinner air, thin air. Yeah, it's still there even if even if it's dirty. But hey, water gets dirty, and that you know, it's dirty in the ocean too, with all the salt and other stuff that you wouldn't be wanting to drink. But the same water is still on planet Earth. And but they're saying, oh, we were bankrupt for water. That's just totally absurd.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so what how are they proposing that this is gonna Well, they're saying tokenizing it, tradable water, tiered pricing. I put their article in hearing to get some bullet points. Tiered pricing, pay more when you use more. I mean, that's that's already kind of what happens, right, I mean, if you use more water in your energy bill, you get a higher energy bill.
Speaker 3: So, yes, this is exactly the idea here.
Speaker 2: When you make some something scarce, everybody wants it all of a sudden, and you're going.
Speaker 3: To pay more for it.
Speaker 2: How how how free is water in the first place, Well, we pay for our water treatment systems. For instance, in my town, you have one to see it. Well, but if you lived in the country and had a well, and you had the electricity to pump the well or maybe a hand pump. Your water is free, absolutely free. At that point you pay for the service to get to get it to you, but otherwise it's free. It's a free asset, like air is a free asset to people as well.
Speaker 3: So what what have they done over time? The people, the elite rich.
Speaker 2: They take carbon dioxide out of the atmosphere.
Speaker 3: And pump it into the ground. What's all that? What's that about?
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, we're talking major pipelines that have been created to pump quantities of CO two CO two and put it into the ground. Well, we'll never see it again. And they say this is good for the world. We have to get rid of all the.
Speaker 3: CO two in the world.
Speaker 2: What we need CO two for peace sake, for green plants to grow. That turned around to give us oxygen is what are they thinking? Well, these are these are the people that are executing this plan to token ize water at this point, same same plan make us scarce, charge people for it and it didn't have they didn't have to charge it for it, but they're they're they're making.
Speaker 3: It an asset.
Speaker 2: Class Now you'll be paying more for your water because you need it for your life to continue. If you don't have water for three three days, you're dubbed.
Speaker 3: Wow. Wow.
Speaker 2: So anyway, this is this is a big this is a big story. I had to put it up. And so anyway, and.
Speaker 4: There's a lot there.
Speaker 1: I went went to the JP Morgan or that no, the Golden sacked Repoard and there's a lot there, right, I mean, mm hmm, a lot of charges.
Speaker 3: They thought they thought this through. Uh huh, they really thought it.
Speaker 2: Through, just like the global the global warming scam, just like the the COVID scam. Now we have the water scam.
Speaker 4: Water scam, that's right.
Speaker 3: Yeah, When will we ever learn logan? I don't know. Humanity is very slow to learn a lesson.
Speaker 4: Yeah yeah, yeah, well let's go. We have two minutes left.
Speaker 1: The world reacts to Sam Altman's vision of the future. I think this is your your note here. Unfortunately, I think Altman is right when he says AI will have perfect context for your whole life and that it will occur sometime in the next six months. This is reminiscent of the Black Mirror episode NOS dive. We're based on total transparency of activities, a social credit system took over society fantasy.
Speaker 4: Aside for this and other reasons, I.
Speaker 1: Have moved my AI multiplier to three point three from three point five, which forecasts the speed of doubling capacity. The multiplayer is currently at forty eight and the baseline has moved to forty seven point sixty nine before the new rate kick in. And you have a chart here, Patrick with projections at the current rate that you have it set at December thirty first, you have the multiplier to be at one hundred and twenty two when it is currently as we're on air, forty eight point twenty five by December thirty first, twenty twenty seven, fifteen hundred, and by December thirty first, twenty twenty eight, eighteen thousand, nine hundred. Can you imagine eighteen AI being at the capacity of eighteen thousand, nine hundred times what it is now?
Speaker 2: I mean, this is this This is only from the start of twenty twenty four five, when COMP got inaugurated. I don't I don't not going back, for instance, to when chat GPT was released three point three or whatever it was in the first place. So this is just since uh President Trump has came in that this is his term in other words, So yes, it's it's advancing like crazy, and there's new there's no new stuff coming online every day. It seems like at this point Vic of the AI capabilities and it's uh it is entering it and and er enter ding uh us into an era of future shock where nobody can make sense of anything.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and we're almost we're at a time.
Speaker 1: But I want to read what Altman said in this interview with Corey Levy, founder of Z Fellows. He said, I think we're close to a world where you have like a descendant of CHAGBT. Watch your computer screen all of the time, Watch every meeting you're in, record every call, everything like that, have perfect context of your whole everything you see.
Speaker 4: You choose what information you want it to have.
Speaker 1: Yeah, right, but you can connect it to your text or emails or docs or Slack. Then you have this thing that is not making decisions for you. But if you're like to see CEO of a startup, there is always more stuff to do. When you can do, you can have this thing that's working alongside you. I think that's where we're only like one model generation away from this. Actually becoming being incredibly useful, and I think, hopefully for me, it will change the way I work. And he says sometimes he was asked his best guest on timing for something like this, and he said sometime in the next six months.
Speaker 4: But he says, you choose what information you want to have. I don't know if that's true. I don't think you'll choose you can.
Speaker 1: You can't help it once you give the control of your computer. I mean, how are you going to stop it from going through your whole computer exactly?
Speaker 2: AI will force you to drink from a fire hose. So yeah, wow, big story.
Speaker 1: We're all of time for today. We'll be back Thursday another report. Till then, Acre go