Speaker 1: The following is a paid podcast. iHeartRadio's hosting of this podcast constitutes neither an endorsement of the products offered or the ideas expressed. The following program is sponsored by Invite Health, who is solely responsible for its content. Welcome to Invite Radio. You're about to receive responsible, life changing information on health and nutrition. You'll hear from Invite professionals who are leaders in targeted and anti aging nutrition. Get ready for tomorrow's nutritional science today right here, right now.
Speaker 2: Happy Saturday. Welcome to another edition of Invite Health Radio. I'm going to be your host. My name is Jerry Hickey, and here we talk about all things nutrition. Of course, Invite Health is a go to company for super high quality, very clean nutritional supplements that are very well made, very fresh. They use the finest ingredients and they back it up with advice from nutritionists. So if you deal with Invite, you could call their nutritionists, you could speak to them through the internet on the website, or you can go to meet them. There you go. Now, this is absolutely true what I'm about to tell you. Leading researchers in our universe, on our planet, the leading researchers in brain chemistry are taking multi vitamins for their aging brain. The leading researchers in neuropsychology and neuroimaging, et cetera are generally older people. They've been around the block many times. They have a tremendous amount of interest in doing research and a tremendous amount of knowledge, I mean, just volumes of knowledge in their brain. So one of these researchers is doctor Adam Brickman. He's a professor of neuropsychology, so he's a neuroscientist. He does neuroscientific research, so he studies our aging brain, and he started to take a multivitamin because of his super large studies that he's replicated. Okay, these studies have been done a number of times with the same results that a multi vitamin is incredible for an aging brain. Let me just give you a couple of tips here. As we grow older, this is very important. It's harder for us to get the nutrients out of food. It's harder for us to extract these little tiny nutrients, and a consequence of that is our brain suffers because our brain is super needy. So when you take a multivitamin, it's easier to absorb these nutrients and you have a ready supply for your brain. There's a surplus there that some of it's going to reach your brain, and that's very good for your brain. So older people really get great value from a multivitamin. A person twenty to thirty not so much. They're a little bit sharper, a little bit more energy if they take a multi but a person our age research shows that people in our age group, like people in their sixties, seventies, eighties, even in their fifties, that taking a multi vitamin consistently over the years protects you from a heart attack, protect you from a stroke, protect you from cancer, protect you from vision loss and eye diseases, and protect you from Alzheimer's and memory loss. And I'm going to go into that right now. So that's huge. So yes, someone in their twenties and thirties it takes a daily multivitamin, will get a little bit of benefit out of it because they might have a little more energy for their brain add a multivitamin, they wouldn't than they would normally have. So if they're in a very high energy kind of profession, you know, very a profession that just puts a tremendous amount of stress and strain on you. Yeah, a multivitamin is really good for them. But typical twenty a thirty year old can do fund without a multi But when you're in fifty, sixty, seventies, eighties and beyond, you really need a multi vitamin. You really have to have one. So let's get on with this research now, Doctor Adam Brickman, you can look him up. The guy's brilliant. I heard him research. Excuse me, I heard him lecture once. So he does research at the towp Institute. They study Alzheimer's disease. They study the aging brain. This is at Columbia University, and he uses super high tech, very sensitive neuroimaging machines to understand what happens to our brain as we age. So he examines like changes to the structure of our brain and the flow of blood to our brain and how this affects our thinking and our memory. So he examines changes in cognition and memory and changes to the structure to brain in a nutshell. So he's very interested in cognitive reserve, which is something I've been interested in since the nineties. In the nineties I saw a nuns study. These were nuns down in the Southwest, and it was about one hundred aging nuns and they all donated their brains to science, and they found out some of the nuns had Alzheimer's type damage, but they never displayed the symptoms of Alzheimer's. Their brain kept on working because they had developed cognitive reserve, which means you do things so that every night, when you're in your deeper stages of sleep, you create new memory cells. This is true, This really happens. This is why it's so important for older people to sleep seven or eight hours a night, so they go through a number of deep stages of sleep and that they will create multiple new memory cells that have not been tainted by the kind of plaque you see in Alzheimer's disease. He's a fresh, highly efficient, pure, clean, healthy brain cells that you create. So the other thing that doctor Brickman is very interested in his blood flow to the brain because that generally declines with age. So he did this massive study thirty over thirty five hundred older adults over the age of sixty. And this was done in conjunction with not just Columbia University Research Center, but also Harvard Medical School and Brigaman and Women's Hospital, and based on his study, based on the outcomes of these two studies, he started popping a multivitamin every day. He started this six years ago, and I'm believing he was a skeptic originally about using a multi but he says, hey, listen, a multivitamin is totally different in an older person than a young person. You get real, real big benefit when you're older. You get benefit when you're younger, don't get me wrong, but you get tremendous benefit when you're older. So these are men and women in their sixties and beyond, and the ones who were given a multi vitamin, they held on to their memory much better than the ones who didn't. And this was even within the first six months of the study. They were seeing this. What they found was at every every appointment, every checkup, the people on the multi vitamin did better with their memory than the people on placebo than the people not on the multi vitamin, and it came to about three years difference in brain aging. And they even sort of said, people with heart disease, now that's a lot, not saying a lot. People with diabetes and people with heart disease, these two conditions are very hard on the brain. It's diminished blood floats of the brain, increased inflammation in the brain. So they saw even in people with heart disease, if they took a multivitamin, their their memory performed better. Now in a previous study of related study, this was twenty two hundred older adults, So these are well powered studies. They're over many years and its many adults taking a MULTI improved overall cognition, so their ability to learn and remember clearly, their memory, they recall their attention span. Now this is remarkable. This is These are remarkable findings on two major studies. So I don't know why more people are not paying attention to this. And aging brain needs additional b one that goes into the trans keto lace pathway in the brain that feeds the brain calories to the brain confunctions, so you have a brain metabolism. Otherwise your brain metabolism slow down, slows down with age, and your brain supposed to become fragile, feeble. But our MULTI is even better than the one used in this study. Are the Invite MULTI, which I helped create. Doctor Andrew wildhelp create it, Doctor Sam Benjamin helped created. Researchers all over the world actually were involved with that. Researchers from Israel, researchers from the Netherlands, researchers in Maryland, researchers in Arizona, researchers in California, I mean, researches in Toronto. I mean. It was a remarkable one into what went into creating the In fact, multi ste I used to have a chain of pharmacies called Hicky Chemists, and I sold nutrition, and these guys came to me. You know, I knew Andrew Wild back when I met Andrew Wild quite a few times. He actually came into my store several times. And he's a very well known medical doctor involved with nutrition. He's a Harvard trained medical doctor. And these guys came in and said, you know, you really need to carry our multivitamin. I looked at it and I said, I not just want to carry a multivitamin. I want to invest in your multivitamin. And I became a partner. This is going back to the late nineteen nineties. So this multivitamin has toco trianoles. Toko trianoles are a not well known form of vitamin E that are incredibly protective for the white matter of your brain. White matter is half your brain. Half your brain is white matter, and the damage in the brain spreads through the white matter. So the toco triantoil content because you only need a tiny amount of token trianol in your brain to protect it. The toko trianoil content and a multi and you don't get toketronos and other multis. Believe me, the toco trianoles really shield the white matter. They've shown in human clinical trials that it prevents damage in the brain from spreading, which is are you kidding me? You can't say anything better than that. Then there's to coffer rolls that interact would zinc and vitamin C to protect the gray matter of the brain that's ten percent of your brain where you're thinking and memory takes place. But as lieutenancy is intin real natural lieutenantcy is inted that have been used in human clinical trials to show that they help protect your vision and enhance your vision even in your night vision like driving into rain or snow or something, or walking around the house in the dark, which I don't recommend I would put a light on. But lieutenancyes and are very important for your memory. So this multi has all these, but it also has methyl tetrahydrofolate, now that's really important. It has methyl tetrahydrofol eight, and it has methyl coalbalomen and that's really a big statement because all of these things cost a little bit more money. But this is the fortunate thing Envinus having their Labor Day sale. It's on right now, so you're getting these multi vitamins at have price, and if they ship them to you, they cover to shipping. If the order is over thirty five dollars, they pay for the shipping, so it's free shipping and you get a nice box. So in any event, yeah, it's packed in a box. So in any event, these multivitamins don't have regular B twelve which is cyanicobaloman which is B twelve attached to cyanide, or it doesn't have regular folic acid made in this kind of really crappy factory in China that it doesn't work well, and most people the synthetic folic acid they use the most multi vitamins, and this multi vitamin they're using the methyl cobalumin form of B twelve. That's really important for your brain because there's evidence that that older people don't make enough methical ballomin. You need it for your nerves, and you need it for your brain and just the function physically and mentally. You need methical ballumin. And then you get the metho tetra hydrofolic which is the active folate, the active folic acid. It's the active version. Now why is that important. Well, that's the form that cuts your risk of heart disease. That's the form that cuts your risk of cancer. But that's also the form that cuts your risk of Alzheimer's disease by lowering a chemical in the brain, a horrible solvent in the brain called homocysteine. Homocysteine is very toxic in your brain cells. It kills your brain cells. And the methyl tetra out of foleate takes the homocysteine out of your brain. So if you're going to take a MULTI, if you're over fifty, I strongly recommend you take a MULTI. Like I said, the leading researchers in brain health and memory are taking multi vitamins. Plus. They eat fish or take fish walls. Okay, they do both. You know. They get their exercise, they try to get enough sleep, They eat their fruits and vegetables. You know they're eating their whole grains, they're eating their lagoons, they're doing all the right things. But you're over fifty. Get on a multi, get out of Multi. It's really important. It cuts your risk of cancer, it cuts your risk of eye disease, and cuts your risk of brain disease. It helps you hold onto your memory, it cuts your risk of a heart attack. It's really really and you're going to feel better, and especially in a Multi like the Invite, you're going to get tremendous energy out of it. Okay, these are great. There's the Invite for Men, the Invite for women, the Invite Core Multi, the Invite Performance Multi, and then they have an Invite Immunity and these are just great Multi. You can't do it better Multi. The Multi's in the box. Get a hold of that. You get two boxes for the price of one right now, and the shipping is free. If it's thirty five dollars a morn. I'll be right back. I'm going to we'll break.
Speaker 3: We know summer is coming to an end, but that means Invite Health is having our annual Labor Day Buy one, get one free sale.
Speaker 2: The sale is on now.
Speaker 3: Buy any Invite Health product at suggested retail and get the second bottle free. From Immune health to Energy, we have the solutions for all of your wellness needs. Be sure to stock up on the probiotic HX immune and Performance multi vitamin. Don't wait, give us a call now eight hundred three seven zero six five five seven. That's eight hundred three seven zero six five five seven. Visit invitehealth dot com for our retail locations and to set up a free nutritional consultation in person or by phone. Listen to pass shows and informative podcasts all at invitehealth dot com. Take advantage of invites limited time buy one, get one free Labor Day sale. Contact Invite at eight hundred three seven zero six five that's eight hundred and three seven zero six five five seven, or go to invitehealth dot com.
Speaker 2: Okay, welcome back, Jerry here, can you invite health now. Before I was talking about this doctor Adam Brickman up at the TAB Center where they study Alzheimer's disease and memory fading, et cetera, up at Columbia University, and I said, one thing that's really important that you understand this concept that doctor Adam Brickman was very involved in studying cognitive reserve. So cognitive reserve means that you've built up new memory cells and even if something bad is happening in your brain, these new memory cells go on working. So what does that mean. Sleep is a cycle. So sleep is a cycle that's about two and a half three hours long, So you want to sleep seven or eight hours, So you go through the cycle multiple times because you go into stages of deep sleep and lighter sleep. And when you go into the deep sleep, you're releasing these nerve growth factors like brain derived neurotrophic factor, and they trigger the conversion of stem cells stromo stem cells into memory cells. And you literally when you're younger and you go into deep sleep cycles over the course of a good night's sleep can create six hundred new memory cells. Well, that ability fades with age. So one thing, you want to sleep and if you're not sleeping, if you're not sleeping because you're stressed, take elthienine. We have althenine, the purified version. It comes out of green tea and it relaxes you and gets rid of stress, so you could sleep. So take about two hundred milligrams you'll be able to sleep or three hundred milligrams and you'll be able to wake up when you have to wake up. You're not going to wake up with a hangover. And for some people that melatonin is low. Like I take melatonin and with melatonin, I'm sleeping a solid seven to eight hours every night uninterrupted. So I know I'm creating a lot of new stem cells because I have a second trick to do that. To create stem cells, you need be vitamins there in a multi including the active form of foll eate methyl tetrahydrofolate that's in the multi and it creates them cells. I mean, to create memory cells, you need zin that's in there. But then I take biocarcument five loxin with dinner because the biocarcument five loxin triggers the release of the nerve growth factors that when you go into deep sleep, you create a lot of new memory cells. And what does that mean, Well, let's say you have some damage in the brain. Okay, let's say you have some of a plaque already in your brain that if it gets too bad, it's involved with Al's Harmer's disease some some way, some shape, some form. It's involved with Al's Harmer's disease. We know that, Okay, don't know exactly how, but we know it's involved olsehoms. So you have a plaque, which shows that it's a proxy for whether the plaque is causing a problem or not. It is a proxy that you're developing the damage that leads to Alzheimer's. If you create an abundance of new memory cells every night, just like a young person that has not been touched by the plaque that leads to Alzheimer's, it's called cognitive reserve, and your memory can go on functioning even if there's already some plaque in your brain. There's new tissue that has not been affected by the plaque. So the biocurcument five locks, and five different studies showed up biocarcumen triggers to release a brain derived neurotrophic factor, which is the major nerve growth factor that triggers the creation the new memory cells while you're sleeping. So it's really important to sleep, and it's if you're older. Taken bio curcument five locks and at least one capsule. I take two. Take I take two with my dinner, so I know that I'm going to create highgnitive reserve, and it's it's showing because my memory is really solid. I just remembered it's working. It's working now. Facial alls fish alls have been shown to lower the risk of sudden cardiac death, which is reason enough it's reasonable to take fishals to lower year because sudden qudiac death. Because sudden cardiac death kills about three hundred and fifty thousand Americans each year. They keel over and they're gone. So unless that happens to you and you happen to be inside an ambulance or on the operating table with heart surgeons, if you experience that a heart seizure, you're done. It's called sudden quardiac death. Somewhere between three hundred and fifty thousand five hundred thousand Americans have a heart seizure each year where the heart suddenly stops, and only about ten percent of them ten percent of them it starts to work again. So only thirty five to fifty thousand of those people are saved, and a lot of them they're saved because it happened inside the surgical arena, so they had doctors run on to save them. I mean if you'l like in Penn station, or you're r on a bus or you're driving your car and you experience this, you're not coming back. They're not gonna have time to save you. So fish oils it's reasonable to believe that they cut your risk of sudden cardiac death because about forty studies show that big studies, massive studies, but now they're finding that you need the fisshoils for your brain. Also, for instance, there was a study in translational psychiatry. It was more than six hundred thousand people and this was from a meta analysis where they grouped a whole bunch of studies together, so they had to be high quality studies to be admitted into this review. And they found that having enough ficials in your brain prevented depression. So we know it has a really good effect on the brain, like it was preventing major depressive disorder and it was preventing repeat bouts of depression having sufficient fisshaals in the brain. But now another study has come out showing that fishaws are even more important in the brain than just preventing depression. It showed that in this study that fishhaws in the brain reduced the risk of developing dementia and people who carry genes that lead to Alzheimer's disease. It's in a JAMMA network open a couple of months ago. In other words, there are people that are predisposed to Alzheimer's because they have a gene called apo E four, their carrier of the apoe four alio of a certain gene. And they did a three year long study and they found out if you gave people prone to Alzheimer's fish oils as a supplement, and you got enough into their brain, it prevented the dk of brain cells. It prevented the breakdown and death of brain cells, and was helping prevent them from developing this early stage dementia. Now, I have to tell you a number of previous studies, because I've been following fish oils in the brain for decades. Previous studies show that fishhails helped prevent all dementias, every single dementia like Louis body dementia, and also you know Robin Williams had Louis body dementia and Alzheimer's dementia and Parkinson's dementia, so it really meant something. And when they looked at Alzheimer's disease. They found that fishel's cut the risk of When they put together a whole bunch of studies millions of people, they found that officials cut the risk of Alzheimer's disease and the general population by thirty six percent. Mean, oh no, I'm sorry, thirty thirty nine percent. That's remarkable. So offiiciels help prevent sudden cardiac death. I mean, you don't need a second reason to take them. But the second reason is it helps keep your brain pliable. Now why would fischels help keep the brain healthy. Well, first of all, they create a whole bunch of things like plasmolagins that work like a bulletproof vest to prevent death and decay of brain cells. And they create things like nora protectings and resolvings that pluck out inflammation from the brain and shield the brain from damage. But they also create the actual housing of your brain cell. The rain cell is encased in the cellular membrane, where a lot of the action takes place across the cellular membrane, like like energy and communication, et cetera. That's made out officials. So if you don't have enough fishioils, what are you going to make it out of the fats and butter. That's not going to work so well. You need the fish oils, and older people have trouble extracting the fish oils out of their fish. Believe it or not, it gets even if you're eating salmon two or three times a week, it gets hard to get enough fish oils from the salmon to really supply the brain with what it needs. So I tell people over the age of fifty, you really need to be on fish oils. And even a better bet is krill oil because krill oil has additional ingredients. Fish oils have EPA and DHA. Krill oil has the EPA and DHA, but they also have phosphatitle, colling phosphatitle, cyrian phosphatitle, andocetoin phosphatitle ETHM. I mean, you're really creating a brain cell out of these things. So me, I think fishils are fantastic. I think eating fish is fantastic. But I'm taking krill oil every day with my breakfast. I take two capsules because I want those ingredients because that really replaces what I'm missing in my aging brain. It really helps my brain work much quicker, much more efficiently. I'm sharper. It's just a better way to go. So fischiols are amazing for the brain. Eating fish is amazing for the brain. Krill oil is just a little bit better. Okay, So nothing wrong with fish oils. If you're on fisiciols and you're happy with them, stick with them. But krill is a little bit better. Now, we have a fantastic fish oil because it's pharmaceutical grade. We get it from Canada. It's pharmaceutical grade, and it has an extra coating on it called an entire coating, because the acids in your stomach destroy fish oils, so the entire coating gets it down to the intestine where it's past the stomach acids, so you absorb more of it, so our fish oils are better. Plus there's plenty of EPA and dash in there naturally, so it's a really good official that's really fresh. You're not going to get a fresher fish older hours. Okay, let's see how much time do I have until the next break. You know what, I'll go to the next break. Right now, we're having our Labor Day sale every invite product and all the doctor press from products, including all the skincare products and haircare products, et cetera, all of them. Everything. You buy one at retail, you get the second one free, and if it's thirty five dollars or more, Invite pays for the shipping. And don't forget you can speak to the Invite nutritionists to get advice. So even if I don't discuss what you want to hear over the course of the rest of this program, doesn't matter. You could call Invite Sale. Let me speak to a nutritionist and discuss whatever you need to discuss with them. Okay, I'll go to a break, Jerry Hecky Invite Health, I'll be right back.
Speaker 3: We know summer is coming to an end, but that means Invite Health is having our annual Labor Day buy one, get one free sale.
Speaker 2: The sale is on now.
Speaker 3: Buy any Invite Health product at suggested retail and get the can bottle free. From Immune health to Energy, we have the solutions for all of your wellness needs. Be sure to stock up on the probiotic HX, immune and performance multi vitamin. Don't wait, give us a call now. Eight hundred three seven zero six five five seven. That's eight hundred three seven zero six five five seven. Visit invite health dot com for our retail locations and to set up a free nutritional consultation in person or by phone. Listen to pass shows and informative podcasts all at invitehealth dot com. Take advantage of invites limited time buy one, get one free Labor Day sale. Contact invite at eight hundred three seven zero six five five seven. That's eight hundred three seven zero six five five seven, or go to invitehealth dot com.
Speaker 2: Okay, welcome back to here here you invite health. We're having our Labor Day sales. So that's all good. Now, I just want to get back to the multivitamins real quickly. All right. Now, I'm taking the Invite Core Multi. It's a box multi. It's these little sullifame thing and you open a sulfame pack and you just take the pills that are in there and you're covered. But I want to emphasize two ingredients. One is B twelve is incredibly important for your brain and for my brain. If you lack B twelve, it mimics Alzheimer's disease. That's how important B twelve is for your brain. If you lack B twelve, it causes cognitive impairment. It actually mimics Alzheimer's. So the invite multis like the invite for men or the invite for women, or the invite what I'm taking to core multi. They actually have the form of B twelve that's super active in the human brain, called methicobloment. Now, the second ingredient I want to emphasize is fully Folli is a B vitamin. They don't give it a number, and it's named after foliage. It's ubiquitous and plants, but it's very hard to get out of plants. Plus you have to turn it on. You have to metabolize it into the active form. So this is where other multice I don't like them. They use siano cobe element siana cobaloman is B twelve cobelumin attached to cyanide. Now I'm not saying that's dangerous. It's not. You don't release the cyanide. But the beach twelve doesn't work. I mean, the beach twelve doesn't work well in some people. So you want that methyl coballement for your brain. Now, the second ingredient I just mentioned, I have to mention a second ingredient, folate. I'm sorry I went back and forth a little bit because I left something out when I spoke about the B twelve, So I hope I haven't been unclear. But let me get the folling folate is in foliage. It's ubiquitous in foliage, and the form they use a regular multese. It's called folic acid, and it's important because a lot of people, it turns out, are not transforming that into the form you need for your brain, called methyl tetrahydrofolic and that dramatically increases your risk of dementia because if you don't have methyl tetrahydrofolate in your brain, homocysteine goes up, and homocysteine is like a caustic chemical in the brain. It kills brain cells and it leads to Alzheimer's disease and at least to depression and anxiety. So regular multi vitamins have the folic acid. You may or may not be able to use that properly, and doctors are not testing for this. I know that regular doctors areb not testing for this to see if you're activating follic acid. So if you get the invite. You're protecting yourself from that the consequences of elevated homos systein in the brain, which is things like Alzheimer's, because you're getting the methyl tetrahydrofol So. I really want to emphasize that, and I'm sorry I went back and forth between the B twelve and FOLID. I shouldn't have done that, but I just had to get it off my chest. Okay, let's get back to what we're talking about. Everything's on special now. If you take the multese, you're going to get brain energy. The multese won't give you brain energy because of the methyl tetridor fol aid, because of the toco triant walls, because you're reducing inflammation because you're increasing antioxidant levels. But what about physical energy. Well, I gotta tell you we got that covered. We really do. There's a prodigal ubiquinal that's the active version of Cohen's on Q ten, and that's important. Cohen's on Q ten was discovered, like I, sometime around eighteen ninety by a Japanese researcher, and a lot of the research on COQ ten took place in Texas, so it's no coincidence. That our ubiquin or coq ten is made in Texas by Japanese researchers because most of the research in coq ten took place in Texas and ubiquinol is the active version of cohens on q ten. Now that's a significant statement. That's a really important statement. It's something important to wrap your arms around to get to understand that regular coq ten if you don't change it to ubiquin wall, you don't get value out of it. And we start to lose the ability of converting coq ten into ubiquin wall when we hit our forties and fifties, and it gets much worse in our sixties and seventies. As a consequence of that, you lose muscle strength and muscle stamina. Muscle strength and muscle stamina. So we have the actual ubiquin wal that's been used in the un clinical trials that's made by the Japanese company down in Texas, Texas, United States. Our coq ten is the only one made in the United States, made in Texas, and it's ubiquin all. There is a Chinese company making ubiquen all. I don't know anything about it. It could be great or it could be a disaster. I don't know if it's good bed or different, but I know our ubiquenol is made in Texas. That's the real thing that's been used in human clinical trials. They've shown even in young elite athletes, it improves their game. They have better finishing times when they try to qualify for the Olympics. Football players and Rutgers had fewer injuries when they used r ubiquenol. With a couple of our other supplements, like our nucleotides, they had fewer injuries. So ubiquenool gives your muscles endurance, and it gives you muscles energy. So that's a point for your heart because that's a muscle that's beating over one hundred thousand times every day. Now, after ubiquinol levels drop in your heart, which does happen in all of us, that's a problem because it's harder for the heart to make energy out of food. It's harder to deliver for energy because you back when all is kind of like the ever ready battery. You know that pink bunny that goes around beating that drum and that commercial it's the ever ready battery. You biqu when all is the battery inside your muscles and inside your heart. It transfers electrons. That's what happens in a battery, electrical flow, electron flow, So the same thing happens in our muscles and our heart. So if there's less ubiquone all in your heart, the heart's starving for energy. It puts a lot of stress in the heart. You're more likely to have a heart attack and a rhythmia. And they've shown that when you give people who are older you bick one all, there are fewer heart issues like heart attacks. There's fewer heart attacks even in people with damaged hearts, like people with heart failure. Heart failure, we're talking about the type of heart failure here where the heart's enlarged and stiffened and it can't pump enough blood for the body's needs. So it's hard to breathe. You're fatigued. It's dangerous because it could go into an arrhythmia and you could die, or it could stop beating. You're gonna have sudden cardiac death. So when they raise you bick, we're all levels and people with heart failure, it was keeping them out of hospital. It was preventing heart attacks. Literally was keeping them alive. It literally was keeping them alive. And in different studies out of places like Finland and Sweden and Norway, they found that when you raise you bick, we're all levels. Take what you do. By taking you bique all that all the people had fewer heart attacks. They just survived better and they were physically more active, so they had more energy to go outside and be active and have fun and exercise and meet their friends for lunch and all that. So the you biq one all is a very very important supplement if you're a young athlete and you're an elite athlete. Okay, because elite athletes a fraction of a second makes a difference right in their performance. It can help make that fraction of a second difference in elite athletes. Now, if you're not a great athlete, well, I mean, what's a couple of seconds going to do for you? Know? But ubiqrol is great for your muscles. You'll have less muscle injury, less muscle damage. If you take ubiquinal, you'll have a better game. They've proven us. So aging takes away are ubiquital. You want to put it back in your heart. You want to put it back in your legs, you want to put it back in your arms, you want to pack in your muscles. So ubiquinal is really important for people over like sixty, really important for their heart, for their muscles. But it's also really important in diabetics because diabetics can't convert coke tent to ubiquital, So every diabetics should be on ubiquital. Many great studies show that ubiquinol is fantastic for the health of diabetics and health prevent nerve damage and kidney damage and eye damage and all. It's really important for diabetics. And the other group where it's important is people on statin drugs because statins lower your ubiquital. So age has already lowered your ubiquinoral. Then you go on a statin like Atova statin and you lowered another thirty percent. That's not a good thing. You're gonna feel it. You're gonna have less stamina. Maybe not right away, it might take a couple of months, but you'll see that you have less staminol, less energy, You're sitting on a catch, sleeping more frequently, you're going outlass. So if you're on a staten silva staaten or twelve statin or silver statin, any of those. Get on ubiquinal. If you're diabetic, get onto UBIQUINL. If you're over sixty, get on your bickuenol. If you have heart damage, I always talk to your cardiologist, but you really should be on ubiquinal. They really should approve it. I know cardiologists that give it to every patient. Several cardiologiststick give it every patient. Okay, so let's move on you. Bickminal is a must. We have the real ubikronal that's made in Texas. It's not the Chinese brand. It's made by Kanika, a Japanese company, but they make it in Texas. It's a really good, high quality product. And we have the sixty milligram excuse me, we have one hundred and twenty milligram. I take one a day. I take one hundred and twenty millionres one a day with my breakfast. Because this heart attacks in my family, I'd rather not have one. My father died of a massive heart attack when he was just sixty. I'm already seventy, and my older brother he already had three or four heart attacks. My heart's perfect right now. I want to keep it that way. Now, let's see you know what, I'm going to go to a break. By the way, the Invite products, they're checked multiple times to make sure they're clean, to make sure they're fresh, to make sure they're pure, and to make sure there's the right amount of beach supplement in there. So what you see in a label is what you get in the product. No less, no more, That's what's in there. So the Envy products are top notch. They use many ingredients from human clinical trials, like the multi vitamins, the biocractment, five oxen, the krill do you bique all all of those products have been used in human clinical trials. We know they work, we know they're safe, we know they work. We know how much to give. And even though I'm going to finish, I have one more segment to this program. Even though I finish in one more segment doesn't matter. You could call Invite today, Tomorrow, Monday, Tuesday and ask for a nutritionist and speak with nutrition Say listen, I want to take advantage of the sale. Everything's fifty percent of suggested in retail if you buy two bottles. Let me speak to a nutritionist. I need to know what I need or I need to know what my kid needs or my grandma needs. I mean, that's why the nutritionists are there, real real nutritionists. They really went to school for nutrition. They didn't just read a book. They really went to school for nutrition. They really know what they're talking about. Okay, let's go to a break. Every here can Invite Health. Deal with Invite You'll be happy. We'll be right back.
Speaker 3: We know summer is coming to an end, but that means Invite Health is having our annual Labor Day Buy one, get one free sale. The sale is on now by any Invite Health product at suggested retail and get the second bottle free. From Immune health to Energy, we have the solutions for all of your wellness needs. Be sure to stock up on the probiotic HX, immune and Performance multi vitamin. Don't wait, give us a call now. Eight hundred three seven zero six five five seven. That's eight hundred three seven zero six five five seven. Visit invite health dot com for our retail locations and to set up a free nutritional consultation in person or by phone. Listen to pass shows and informative podcasts all at invite health dot com. Take advantage of invites limited time Buy one, get one free Labor Day sale. Contact invite at eight hundred three seven zero six five five seven. That's eight hundred three seven zero six five five seven, or go to invitehealth dot com.
Speaker 2: Okay, welcome back, Cherry here ca you invite health by the way. Uh. I have some friends who are like sixty seven sixty eight. They're still playing tennis, not just pickaball to play tennis, and I tell them, you need to mix three powders together. I tell them, take collagen with bone powder to build bone. Your bone is thirty six percent collagen. Then the bone powder fills in with the calcium and magnesium and all that fills in the holes. Okay, So I tell them take the collagen with bone powder to build bone because you don't want to break a bone when you're playing tennis. Right. But the collagen is also good for your skin, your hair, your nails, your joints. So I'm talking about bone powder and collagen every day. These very athletic people that are my friends. But if you run, or you cycle, or you do yoga or pilates or pickleball or tennis, you really have to pay extra attention to your attendance and invite has a powder, especially if the attendance. You don't want tendonitis, like because it could become chronic, long lasting, quasi permanent, you know, like you don't want golfer's elbow or a tennis elbow, or you don't want a problem with your ankle, your achilles tendon, Yeah, you don't want that, or a tendon in your thumb, or your fingers where you're snapping and they kind of hurt and they kind of get stuck in position. It's called a trigger finger. So they have flex HX. If you take a scoop of that every day, it has the ingredients to remake your tendons, because as you grow older, you're not making those ingredients anymore. Just like you're not making collagen for your bones and your joints and your skin, hair and nails. You're not making the ingredients in flex HX for your tendons or your ligaments. So if you're really active physically, I would recommend these three things. Collagen Collagen is the start a bone. It gives bone flexibility so it doesn't snap easily, so it doesn't stiffen than break. It makes your skin, hair, and nails so you look better. But it also makes you joint tissue your cartilage, so you join feel better. You'll protect your joints better. Bone powder, so the collagen starts to make the framework at a bone. Then the bone powder fills in the holes because that's where you get the vitamin D and the calcium and the magnesium and all that other stuff. And then if you're really physically active and you're older, get on the flex HX a scoop a day because you don't want to damage attendant. Now, if you've already damaged attendant, take two or three scoops a day to healed attendant. That and physical therapy really should help you tendants. Okay, so if you already have golfer SOLbo or tennis elbow, go for some physical therapy, talk to your doctor and take the flex HX and you'll get a remarkable result ahead of physical therapy. So yeah, we're having a sale, so I'm trying to cover as much ground as possible. So I'm talking about really important nutrients here. There are people who even with a multi vitamin and fish oils and exercise and sleep, their brain is still kind of slow and tired. I'm going to give you a solution for that right now, a very safe solution for a fatigued brain. If your brain is tired all the time, and enough sleep and you've been to adoctored, I couldn't find anything wrong. And you're getting enough sleep, and you're eating a good diet and you're taking your multi vinumin and you just need that extra bit of pep in your brain. See a lot of people are inactive because their brain's tired. They don't realize it. They're sitting on the couch watching some dumb TV show when it's beautiful outside. They don't want to get off the couch because their brain is tired. I'm telling you. Creatine monohydrate is a safe solution for that. You take a scoop once a day. It'll give your brains tremendous energy. What it does your brain super high energy, right, and it gets harder to create and hold onto that energy with age. It's something called ATP, so the creatine creates something called phosphor creatine, and phospho creatine recycles the ATP. So your brain has enough of it around. There's enough surplus around for it that it functions at a high level. Like a bunch younger, healthier brain. So if you're doing everything right that you can do, and your brain is still tired, take the creatine monohydrate. It'll really make a difference. It'll really make a difference. It's a super spectacular supplement. Now we got our rest virtual back in stock. This guy, David Sinclair started talking about res virtual, oh, back about nineteen ninety sometime late nineteen nineties, David Sinclair was a researcher up in Harvard. And then there's a guy named Guarante up at MIT, and Guaranti actually came out around the year two thousand. Around the year two thousand, Guaranti came out and said, if you start taking rest virtual at the age of fifty, you're going to add ten years to the end of your life. That's a huge statement. Now, I think there's something to that, okay, because if you look at the actual research, res virtual has dynamic effects. One thing that occurs to us as we grow older is our lungs start to weaken. It's something called a VO two mex. Right, it's harder for us to take in oxygen expel oxygen. Our lungs have weakened. Rest Virtual has been shown to strengthen your lungs, and a number of studies even helping to protect your lungs from cigarette smoke. I'm not suggesting you smoke, but if somebody in the family smokes, let's say your wife and your husband smokes, it'll help protect your lungs from a cigarette smoke. It'll if you live now, like the Long Island Expressway or I ninety five, tremendous amount of pollution off these motorways. Right, if you live near an expressway or a parkway they throw off a tremendous amount of pllution or a major road, you could smell it. The rest veritul will help protect your lungs and your heart from the pollution. That's really an important finding. That's a very important finding. But I take it from my brain. See, because with us, all the folks, everything is about our heart and our brain. If you can keep the heart and the brain going, everything else seems to fall in line, you know, with some exceptions. So res verritul is a key to my healthy brain. Res veritull is something called a phido election. It's a fido election, and what it does it protects plants from mold and droughts and excessive heat and too much moisture, et cetera. And it turns out it does the same thing with us. It turns on survival genes that help prevent our cells from dying, like cells in the heart, cells in the brain, cells on the kidneys, cells and the lung. We just survive better at rest virtual. But it does something else too. It has two other activities. Not only does it turn on survival genes to protect our cells from dying. Yeah, I mean what happens as you wage, You're decaying more and more cells of dying every day. The rapidity of cell death is accelerating as you're aging. You don't want that. Rest Virtual helps restore that back to normalcy. You don't want accelerated days you get to cells. Rest Ritual helps put that off. But the other thing is res Virtual does two major things for the brain. So for the entire body, it turns on survival genes, things like search tween one and search tween three genes, turns them on. It really does. The research shows that. But what it does for the brain is even more amazing because it restores circulation to an aging brain. There aren't many things that do that there are not many things that do that exercise does, but to get less benefit from exercise as you age, but it's still really important, don't get me wrong. It's dynamic for slow down the aging process, where as veritual restore circulation to an aging brain. See, the brain is super high energy and you need good circulation to keep it going. And Harvard research shows that circulation to the brain and an typical person declines between ten to fourteen percent with age. That's enough for the brain to slow down. That's enough to increase some people's risk for Alzheimer's disease or Parkinson's disease. That's enough to really affect your memory, really increase your risk of depression, increase your risk of insomnia, all kinds of problems. The research shows, like the Reshore study. There's a great study out of Australia several years ago called a Reshore study. They gave aging women. It was a two year long study. Half the women got placebo, the other half got rest virtual for the first year. Then in the second year they switched them over and they found So that's a dynamic study. That's a very expensive, great study. It's one hundred aging women and they found res Virtual restored circulation. So two hundred women wound up on placebo, two hundred women wound up on rest virtual. Right, excuse me. One hundred women went up on plusit, what's wrong with my math? One hundred women wound up on rest virtual, one hundred women wound up on placebo, and they found a women while they were on rest virtual circulation was restored to their aging brain by seventeen percent. That's incredible because that more than offsets the decline in circulation to an aging brain that occurs in our sixties and seventies. What it makes up for it, So you're back to a younger brain right away. But the second thing is that the rest virtual helps restore the health of the blood brain barrier. Now you have to understand it. There's no blood inside your brain. Your brain is soaked in something called spinal fluid. That's what detoxifies the brain and nourishes the brain, et cetera. Okay, the circulation is outside the brain, but it needs that circulation and to protect the brain from toxins. Inside the blood, you have this barrier called the blood brain barrier. And the blood brain barrier gets leaky with age. And things are coming out of the blood vessels and getting into the brain and getting deposited through the cerebral spinal fluid. It's washing the brain with these toxins. So when you take rest viitual it restores the integrity of the blood brain barrier. And that's a barrier against the toxins that are otherwise in your blood toxins out of your food, toxins, out of pollution toxins, out of cigarette smoke, toxins, out of your soda ToxS us out of what wherever they came from, or just biological break down products from your body that I haven't been washed out by your kidney and liver and sweat and saliva yet rexhaling. See, you don't want these things in the brain. They're very poisonous for the brain. The blood brain barrier causes them to bounce off the brain and go back into the blood, and then the blood washes them mouth eventually through the liver and kidneys. But the blood brain barrier once again becomes leaky with age. Rest virtual heals the blood brain burner. See you what rest virtual Now we have a rest virtual HX, which is one hundred milligram for a lot of people. That's fine. I take the rest virtual max two hundred milligram. I take it based on several studies. Some studies show one hundred milligrams enough for the brain. Other studies show two hundred milligrams. Like they did a study and the Max Planck Institute in uh Berlin, Germany, and they gave people in their seventies and eighties two hundred milligrams of rest viritual every day, and they saw that the blood brain barrier was healing. They saw that circulation was restored to the brain. They saw that parts of the brain involved with what your meant, like the interimal cortex that dentate gyrus and the hippocampus were flourishing because of the respviritual. So these organs in the brain that are involved with memory and recall and learning and judgment and knowing where you are, they were doing great on a respvirtual. Circulation was doing great in the respvirtual. The blood brain barrier was doing great on the respritual. My memory actually clicked up several levels. Taking the two hundred milligraunds respritual every day with food. You take it with food. I take it with my breakfast was improving the memory and people in the seventies and eighties, and this was a very valid, very high quality study. We have a lot of things that are really good for you, And of course I couldn't go into all these things because there were so many needs, you know, like some people have neothritis, some people have back pain, some people have autoimmune diseases, some people are forgetful, some people can't sleep, some people have depression. Because they're new. It's not help depression, There's no doubt about it. Methyl b fish oils they help depression. Alcohol with ala buyer Kirktman five blocks and they will help depression. So how could you remember everything I'm saying? You couldn't write quickly enough to write down everything I'm saying if you needed to. But you don't have to worry about that because you could call Invite right after this program's over and ask for a nutritionist. Yeah, maybe it's not a good idea to do it right after the program because they're going to get a lot of calls right after the program. So if you need to speak to a nutritionist, Hey, you got all these days the Labor Day sales ongoing. You buy any Invite product two bottles, you get fifty percent or suggested retail and if it's thirty five dollars or more, Invite pays the shipping. You can't get a better deal than that. Take advantage of these nutritionists and call it and say, hey, I've got this issue. And Jerry didn't cover it on the show, and even if he did, I couldn't. I couldn't write down everything he was saying. So help me out here and answer some of my questions and guide me what do I need to buy? These are real people, the certify nutritionals. Okay, thanks for listening. God bless, have a great day. Talk to you.
Speaker 3: Gain So we know summer is coming to an end, but that means Invite Health is having our annual Labor Day Buy one, get one free sale. The sale is on now by any Invite Health product at suggested retail and get the second bottle free. From Immune health to Energy, we have the solutions for all of your wellness needs. Be sure to stock up on the probiotic HX, immune and performance multi vitamin. Don't wait, give us a call now. Eight hundred three seven zero six five five seven. That's eight hundred three seven zero six five five seven. Visit invite health dot com for our retail locations and to set up a free nutritional consultation in person or by phone. Listen to past shows and informative podcasts all at invite health dot com. Take advantage of inviteses limited time buy one, get one free Labor Day sale. Contact invite at eight hundred three seven zero six five five seven. That's eight hundred three seven zero six five five or go to invitehealth dot com.
Speaker 2: You've been listening to invite Health radio, and remember, seven days a week in all our beautiful stores, we have professionals available for your health and nutrition needs. You'll enjoy your visit to invite health because we'll make it better. And when you can't come in, just give us a quill at eight hundred sixty three to zero five seven to two.
Speaker 1: The preceding program was sponsored by Invite Health, who is solely responsible for its content. The preceeding was a paid podcast. iHeartRadio's hosting of this podcast constitutes neither an endorsement of the products offered or the ideas expressed