Speaker 1: A shortage of dumb people doing really stupid things. Welcome to another edition of Idiotology. We let you taco one on one one w JR R. But you're freaking idiots, all right, I don't forget today. Three more chances? What three chances each weekday?
Speaker 2: You don't want? A trip to Vegas for you and a guest and a thousand bucks be there for our iHeartRadio Music festival next month, A little walking around cash you have that thousand dollars thrown at it? Nine oh five is your first of those three opportunities? We will absolutely remind you. Yeah closer. So, story from a couple years ago that I remember us talking about. We got an update on this, involving a character named this is a Eugene Robertson. Eugene was the guy who went into a burger King near Denver and I tried to demand food for drugs.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, yeah, I thought you were going to say the guy that uh threatened to put somebody's head in the friar.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, no no. This was the dude who was trying to do the old barter system. You know, he wanted to have it his way. The clerk so at the restaurant, like, no, we don't barter drugs for food. And that's where Eugene's night began. And then he subsequently went on to threaten several other people, firing shots at them at several different other locations in and around Denver, up to one hundred and forty three years in prison. What did he kill somebody? No? No, no, one actually ended up being wounded in his little crime spree that started that night of October seventeenth, twenty twenty two, at the Burger King and then spread into some suburban neighborhoods where that's where he cracked off rounds at people. But the good news, there is some good news here.
Speaker 3: He could get a good time. No, he was facing four hundred years. I was wondering, Yeah, like he could get a shorter sentence.
Speaker 2: One got off relatively easy with the one hundred and forty three years in prison.
Speaker 3: Yes, I mean not that he was totally in the wrong and he there's there a prison time, but one hundred and forty six years without shooting and killing somebody. There's people that are in prison for thirty years. Yeah, for a wow. Judge and jury made a statement in that one yougen man keeping with the fast food situation here, this is a tad bit of an overreaction. We go to Ohio where a woman cut in line and a Taco Bell drive through. I don't know how you do that, but okay, she cuts somebody off, cut in line, got in front of them at the drive through.
Speaker 2: That dude then goes and shoots and kills her.
Speaker 3: And let me guess he only gets seventeen years. No, he's not gonna get anything because he then killed himself. All this at the Taco Bell drive through line. Run for the border man man, Oh my god. No, they did not know each other. This was not any kind of domestic thing where he Oh there she is. I'm gonna try No. From all accounts, she cut in front of this dude. The dude then rammed into her, got out, shot and killed her, and then killed himself in the drive through line at the Taco Bell. If you're like a couple orders behind, I mean, do you dare go in front of him? Are they gonna shut down the tie? I have a lot of questions here. Oh they were done with business for the day. With well this investigation, I would think so, or at least the drive through would be, and you're gonna have to go to the front door. I know you're, you know, four fifty and a little lazy and you want to do the drive through, but we can't.
Speaker 2: What's going on out there anyway? Oh? Nothing, nothing, little dispute.
Speaker 3: That is the craziest turn ever. I would never get when you said that, did you see my jaw just drop them?
Speaker 2: That's that's very unexpected.
Speaker 3: He was just having the worst day. I guess apparently she was too. I'd see, Yeah, I'm no cut in front of somebody in a drive through, because then you got to sit in front of them locked in. You know, if you do it in traffic, you can at least look, you know, like, do you ever do that where you mistakenly cut somebody off and they're beating and stuff, and you just you kind of get up in your seat to look a little bigger than you are. Do you know what I'm saying? You put your arm over here while you're totally flexing, and I put it across the other seat, like all right, bring it. And then they see that b w O sticker on the back of their truck.
Speaker 2: H a sudden, they fade in the mirror. That's not what I'm gonna want to miss with stuff.
Speaker 3: Somebody said BWO in full effect with that first guy. Nope, neither of those were BWL. BWO is only protecting our out retail stores from people stealing.
Speaker 2: So it's become more of a mindset beyond that, though. I'm pretty convinced, judging from the listener respond uh huh. Saw a couple this weekend and have some more BWO stickers to mail out after the show today. Finally, there's this. A patient was reportedly left screaming in pain during a colonoscopy procedure where the attending doctor had neglected to put in his hearing aid.
Speaker 3: Well, I mean, after you do so many of those, you probably don't really need to hear anybody.
Speaker 2: Gastro entrologist doctor Ishwari Prasad has been placed on probation by Florida's Board of Medicine since now two colonoscopy procedures went wrong under his care. He's also accused of improperly delegating tasks to a surgical tech that didn't have a medical license.
Speaker 3: Okay, well that's dumb, But the whole thing with the no hearing aid, I mean, if you had your hearing aid every day in there when you when they go and they put you in the fart room, you know, and you got to hear that with your hearing if you haven't turned up too high.
Speaker 2: The doctor baiales before the farts come. He's just there doing the probe with the camera thing and he's out here and then he leave the poor nurse to deal with the farts the patient.
Speaker 3: Here's what I want to know.
Speaker 2: Wouldn't this be the patient screaming that's gonna get the gotta be on the anesthesiologist. You're supposed to be out for this thing. Man.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you do not want to wake up during that. No no, we had We had a discussion about that this weekend.
Speaker 2: If you woke up during one of those.
Speaker 3: No, no, no. It was a fantasy football weekend.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 3: The guys just sit around bes during the day, and that came up because one of our buddies just passed it. There were two dudes in there. They've never even had one. I'm like, guys, if you ever take anything serious away from the show, get your call and ask me.
Speaker 2: Did you guys apply butt pressure on him? Uh?
Speaker 3: Yeah, a little bit, not like you'd think it wasn't like you know, you gotta go get that done. Man, hands on the shoulders, Talk No No Linchinaco
Speaker 1: On demand, Download the iHeartRadio app with Geico's