Speaker 1: Hi, guys, and welcome back to between us girlies. I'm brand.
Speaker 2: She just let out the craziest yond I was a crazy yawn. Okay, guys, I'm Lindsay, I'm Baily, I'm.
Speaker 1: CAZy and woo.
Speaker 3: We have no energy today, so we're also sleeping.
Speaker 1: Miserable.
Speaker 4: You're miss like not actually like I'm actually doing like way better than I have been, but like, I just feel like, I like everything's just like gray.
Speaker 2: Today feels like a gray day, but like it's not.
Speaker 3: I don't know why, but the sun is setting at seven o'clock now, or six fifty seven to be exactly, so I think maybe like this season is starting to change. I also just felt like today was never ending. I was just like Jesus is still.
Speaker 4: Going, yeah, and like when I get home, it's still going.
Speaker 3: I already closed my curtains, so by the time I get home, it's a complete bitch flack you No, I feel like I napped all day.
Speaker 1: I'm my damn still.
Speaker 4: Napping every day. I got it Ai for launch, sawachi for dinner. It's just like exhausted you would, So every day I got it, decide what to eat for lunch, for dinner, even.
Speaker 2: Doing your salad works. Wait, you're a salabaries cloud.
Speaker 1: That's hard. Let's talk about that delicious the brand new ball. Check it out?
Speaker 2: Is it called the brand bowl? Brand new ball? Tell me what's in it?
Speaker 4: A pasta, crispy chicken, tomato, avocado, parmesan, cheese.
Speaker 1: I'm missing one thing, Caesar. Oh, yes, he's a dressing.
Speaker 5: It doesn't have the honey chicken in it.
Speaker 1: Nah, I did the crispy chicken.
Speaker 2: You know what. I was asking Jake the other day. So you know how like athletes are usually like the face of like a campaign, like they like picked. If you were like a professional athlete, what chain restaurant would you want to have, Like you would want to be the face of, Like you would want to run a campaign McDonald's.
Speaker 3: I just want the Bailey meal, Like get your chicken with cheese and a small fry with rants and a high orange.
Speaker 1: If you're in the Valley meon, I like that.
Speaker 2: I like that too.
Speaker 1: Is hungry. I would just do like the triple dipper at Chili's.
Speaker 4: And then there would be like whatever sport I'm playing, it would be like three different poses.
Speaker 3: Oh I love that, Marketer, Damn, that is good yeah, I.
Speaker 2: Think I'd have to do like Chick fil A and just do like the kale crunch salad with the nuggets and fries like as my meal, maybe adding like a milkshake or something to make it a little more interesting.
Speaker 1: But damn that maybe stink of shake Shack.
Speaker 2: Or like a Dunkin donut, something with like coffee and a donut I enjoy.
Speaker 1: I would be a little more brand safe. Yeah, you're right.
Speaker 2: You're right.
Speaker 3: I was thinking because you like the pumpkin coffee from Dunkin, so I feel like that'd be.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was like, oh, the pumpkin munchkins are so good.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'll switch dunk In a gorilla.
Speaker 5: I pick raising canes and I wouldn't do anything special. It would just be like a Lindsay meal and it would full blown just be a cane at Combo Delicious.
Speaker 1: I've been creating that maybe chicken.
Speaker 5: I think that Raisin Kannes needs a cheese sauce, like you know how shake Shack has a cheese sauce. Raisin Canes needs that for their fries. To me.
Speaker 2: To me, I was really disappointed when I tried cane sauce for the first time.
Speaker 5: It's not my favorite.
Speaker 2: I watched so many muck bunks and I was like, oh, this is going to eat down. And then I tasted it and it was tangy as hell. Everyone's entitled to their own opinions. I get that, but that's all's opinions. And I think that sauce does exactly what it needs to do. Every single time.
Speaker 3: I get extra like I always want to be the girl, like, give me the medium sized cup filled to the top.
Speaker 5: I just want the chicken. Like when you think of fast food chicken, you're like, oh, this isn't gonna be good. I don't know. Sometimes I get like a chewy piece, or like a piece that's not fried enough.
Speaker 2: Or like something's off you eat it enough.
Speaker 5: Raisin canes is just on point every time, like it's gonna hit each time I have it. So I just care. And I love coleslaw. Might be hot takee, but I really do. And that buttery toast buttered on both sides.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the toast does really get me. That sweet tea that the perfect ice. Does McDonald still have chicken selects?
Speaker 5: Yeah they do.
Speaker 2: I was gonna say I saw some girl make a video, but she was in like another country, and she was like trying McDonald And I was like, damn, I remember eating those all the time growing up, the same formula.
Speaker 5: And I just we just went the other day, Brandon and I went to the drive through the other day and we saw this ad for Selects with gold sauce and like, I don't know what the gold sauce is.
Speaker 3: No, just give me the hot mustard and called a day hot mustard ghost creamy.
Speaker 1: No, y'all know.
Speaker 3: McDonald's was my favorite job I've ever had, Like, oh my god.
Speaker 2: I feel like when you retire one day, like you're gonna have no need to work and you're just gonna willingly work at McDonald.
Speaker 3: If you put me behind that register right now, I still get your compos right, Like I know that interface. It's easy, like you just press the button. But like, damn, anyways, it's going on a favorite. I haven't seen you guys. I've been busy, Look I did, I said, once I started like getting with the you man, you will never see me again, unfortunately, did. I was thinking about the thinking about that this morning. I was like, damn, I really said that. I haven't seen my friends. I saw you guys on the walk.
Speaker 2: Though I don't do anything else on this weekend.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I went to two concerts. I went to two concerts, saw a movie, went to the F one arcade him Casey and I saw the name movie him what do you think?
Speaker 1: I loved it?
Speaker 3: I thought, did you guys see you list? I thought it was good. I think it does like when you like look back. I feel like it open up your eyes or people's eyes, like the industry of like sports and entertainment, because they're kind of just like shed a lot of light on that and like I don't know, it's just like I love grown men playing sports. And like Tyreek was his name, Tyreek Withers something like that. Young Like I was in second row, so I was like, well, yeah, I was. I have a second row, so my neck was strained. But like when I tell you, I saw like I saw that there was one scene and he was in the towel and I was like, good lord, Like I thought.
Speaker 2: I could see like it was such.
Speaker 3: A like it's just so like testosterone. Obviously it's like a little psycho psychological thriller. But I don't get this girl. I thought, yeah, my god, I'm sorry. But yeah, then I saw two concerts I went to Alabama Shiks.
Speaker 1: They're two completely.
Speaker 2: Different, literally like different ends of the musical.
Speaker 1: Spectrum and crowds.
Speaker 3: Alabama Shaks so fun like such a good band, it's so funny, Like I feel like the past two concerts I went to Nothing about It's gonna be out race but like Leon Bridges like black man singing, Alabama Shak's black woman singing. Just see a white folk No, I mean that's not like I saw, Like me the guy, we were probably like two of like twenty black people in a sea of three thousand people. I'm like, what the where y'all at? But that changed because we went to Freddy Gibbs on Saturday and that was just fabulous.
Speaker 1: Honestly.
Speaker 3: I the guy I'm talking to you, he likes music and stuff, and he's like I like going to concerts. My thinking, I'm like, Damn'm gonna be in mosh pits every weekend. This was such a civilized concert Freddy Gibbs on Saturday at the Filmore, and I haven't been to the Filmore in forever. I feel like last mon would see like Gezy in twenty fifteen, and that's all I'm like, I'm sad, like I don't need to go to the filmore anymore. But like everyone was so well behaved, like grown folks acting the way they should. Like we were up in like we were like up pretty far and like no one's pushing or shoving, Like I wasn't sweating. My back dis started to hurt a little bit at the end, like it was getting tight, and.
Speaker 1: I was like, oh, like we gotta go out with my tims.
Speaker 3: Then I had to smashed some good time like I've been leaving the house, so that's good.
Speaker 2: I feel like that's the opposite of the concert you and I went to brand I feel like everyone was pushing us, not like pushing in like a mosh pity way, but they would not stop walking by us, and it was just like every ten seconds we had to move for somebody to walk.
Speaker 1: I hate that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, crazy, I was literally holding Jason's hand and a girl just like barged through us.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I hated lack of home training. Yeah.
Speaker 5: I haven't been to any concerts recently.
Speaker 1: So it's been weird.
Speaker 3: Because've been I haven't like throw fits like for the certain situations I'm going into, which is fine. I've been eating down but it's so crazy because I did take So's to f one arcade I was invited in. It was actually really fun, just like racing and stuff. And I took my new man I'm talking to and it was so interesting because a that was like one of my first uh just invites to do content and like just by myself, by my lonesome, and which I like, I love doing. I excited to do it, and I was like, yes, I could take pictures, but this phone of mine is like a it's cracked. It's like what iPhone ten, Like it's one of the worst phones. I can't even take pictures on. It's disgusting, And like I got I'm talking to you. He just got the new iPhone that Friday. So I'm like, perfect, he can take all my pictures. But it was just so I felt bad at one point because he likes taking pictures.
Speaker 1: He was taking pictures of content. I was like, You're like this isn't you don't to do this.
Speaker 3: I got like not nervous, but it's an interesting thing, just dating and content creating, and like he's okay with it, but I just imagine I'm like what if he wasn't, Like I just don't know.
Speaker 1: I'm like, hey, I probably would be here with like.
Speaker 3: Y'all or about myself racing these cars, but like I am just like happy, like thankful, like he was like taking so many pictures, like even like we walked out, I'm like, damn, Like you're really honest.
Speaker 1: I'm like oo.
Speaker 3: I know in the past, I've like talked to people with day people who just like don't like this stuff, but been there. Yeah, have you guys? Have you guys dealt with that? Like your first time talking? I mean Casey and it's almost like Casey Jake, like he's right here.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Jake didn't have social media, and we always talk about that because I think in the beginning it was very weird for him because he just like I had no idea what so I think he had such like a different preconceived idea of like, oh a girl love social media, like you know, the ideas that come with that, the negative connotations, and I think it took him a minute to realize that like I'm actually serious about this and this is like a job and something I care about and something I enjoyed doing. And that's kind of how I knew he was like the one is sort of just like even though he didn't understand it, he was really supportive and he was like okay, like that's your thing, Like I'm here for it, like I'm not gonna judge you. And I mean I told him about this podcast, but two or three years before this podcast ever existed, I'm like, hey, I'm gonna have a podcast one day. So I feel like as long as your partner's like understanding of however you post, but there's definitely been situations where somebody is not understanding.
Speaker 1: Of how you post.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I just feel like if your partner is insecure, they're not gonna be able to date you if you do content because it just comes out is this video about me? Like all the stupid ass shit like there, it's just gonna if you're comfortable and you're secure in yourself and you're confident making videos, that's gonna destroy an insecure partner.
Speaker 1: They're not gonna like that shit. Wow, that's pretty easy.
Speaker 3: That is interesting because like I like, I'm like talking to you. He followed me on TikTok, and I feel like if you do follow me and like you guys know, like I post a lot of like situation ship type stuff or this's like not bashing man, but it's pretty much just like just funny content and dating, Yeah, funny dating content.
Speaker 2: So like right now, I'm.
Speaker 3: Like like I've had a few wor of like a private because I'm like just he knows my personality, but like I don't know, it's like such a different thing for TikTok.
Speaker 1: I'm like, well, this is me, like I know, like it gets my.
Speaker 3: Views, but like damn not just sitting on my goal. So I'm like, ah, it's just such a I don't know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this day and age is weird.
Speaker 4: I know. That was like a really green flag about Jason is like he's never once brought up the fact that while we were talking, I've like said crazy shit on the podcast and like stories and everything, and he's like I think he brought it up for like the first time last week, like very casually, was like, oh yeah, like I know you were like doing some stuff like I listened to podcasts and he was just like I'm secure, I don't care, and I period I'm crazy.
Speaker 1: So glad he's not.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I feel like there's like maybe prior to doing this more consistently, I thought maybe it would be like, oh, like, you know, you can have separate hobbies and things like that, which a hundred percent can. That's out what I'm saying. But when it comes to content creation, especially if you enjoy filming things, like, you cannot be with a partner who does not enjoy that. Like my ex hated the fact even before I ever did content creation, he hated the fact that I always wanted pictures, I always wanted videos, And I'm like, I just enjoy doing this for myself. So like, if you were in a situation where you felt like, oh, you know, my partner doesn't like me doing social media, but I can still do it, it can be a little bit of an issue because you want to film everything or you want to put them in videos, and if they don't want to be a part of it, like you know, it's just a fine line. Whatever works for your relationship works. But yeah, it is tricky.
Speaker 1: Wow, it is really tricky.
Speaker 3: So yeah, that's what I'm dealing with. I don't know, but it's been cool. I've just been that's Billy's boys.
Speaker 1: We need to give him like a nickname. I know, I keep like stuttering loop a.
Speaker 2: Like fiasco.
Speaker 4: Yes, Oh okay, Okay, so we're sticking with that name, all right.
Speaker 2: I like misgiving nicknames nicknames all the time to people.
Speaker 4: That's something that I was thinking about this weekend, was like I love when you go to an event with a friend and you like don't know anybody, so you just like make code names for everybody there. And it's like I was having so much fun like doing that, Like just I always do that with you guys, Like, oh, that's this person and it's just like the most random person that you haven't talked to in years, but like maybe you went to high school together with them and you just like get each other.
Speaker 2: Or like make up a full story about a complete stranger, or like how they would react in a situation, like.
Speaker 3: When Brandon's like, Bailey, that's this person you met them this like this way.
Speaker 1: I just kind of remind my girl, you forgetting people's names. Yes, that's why I think we should bring back name tags. What's wrong with that?
Speaker 2: If you guys only met someone one time and they didn't remember you, like they Okay, this this is a real situation that just happened to me, and Jake was really upset about it, and I was not upset. We went to a wedding like a year ago, two years or whatever with for someone of Jake's friends, and there was a guy at the wedding that we spent all night with and then I met him again like six or seven months later, and he didn't remember me. And Jake was really offended by that, and he was like, dude, we spent the whole wedding together, Like how do you not remember her? And I was just like, I don't really think it's that deep, Like you know, we don't really have that much impact on each other's life. If you didn't remember me, I'm not offended. And like Jake like doesn't like this person anymore because they didn't remember me from one night, Like would you guys be offended by that?
Speaker 5: No, that's I think we should normalize. Like my parents always say this, They're like I'm so sorry, remind me where I know you from again, or like how do we know each other?
Speaker 1: I love that.
Speaker 5: I would love if somebody said that to me, like I know your face, but like I forget I'm so sorry I forget your name, Like where did I know you from?
Speaker 3: I'd be like, oh, yeah, see, I can't do that because I like it's like the third time.
Speaker 5: Even yeah, yours is would be considered rude.
Speaker 2: I stuttered on that, but it would be like.
Speaker 5: You mean, honestly, Billy at this point, like some of our friends, like people like party friends, like acquaintances that we like, and you'll be like, who is that against Like Bailey, they've been.
Speaker 1: To your home.
Speaker 4: That happened to me the other weekend, and it was really awkward because you never forget a name. Oh no, I always forget people recently, like if I've only met them like a few times, and like.
Speaker 2: Really, I feel like you're so good.
Speaker 4: Yeah, no, I've been like really bad recently. And I like was with my friend and we like ran into these two girls that she knew, and I like looked at the one girl and I was like looking at her, I was like, I know I know this girl from somewhere. So I asked her. I was like, do I know you from somewhere? And she like kind of gave me a smirk and she's like, I used to hang out with SO and so a lot. And then I got a like insane flashback that this girl that I was talking to and I got in a drunk fight once at a bar where I was not nice to her, and I was like, oh shit, that is exactly where I know you from.
Speaker 1: And I was like mm hmm.
Speaker 2: I was like, yeah, oh my god, I know her too. Yeah, but I might feel like my face would have been right red.
Speaker 1: Like I ive ever told this story on the podcast.
Speaker 4: This was really fucking funny. Okay, So one night we were at barstool and this girl grabs me. This is the girl that I ended up running in two two weeks ago, and she was like, oh my god, are you wearing Santelle? And I was like no, and she was like no, like you're wearing Santelle like I can smell that like from a mile away. I was like, no, I'm not, I'm wearing why Sel and she was like, no, You're wearing Sontel. Like at this point, we're in a club in a booth and like, this girl won't stop fucking annoying me. So I noticed in the back of my like in my peripheral vision the girl behind me, who I know always wears Sontel and I was like, hey, Alexa. I was like, are you wearing soneal right now? And she's like yeah, yeah. I go oh, this girl thinks it smells like shit. Then this girl, she was so drunk, she was like.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, I'm so sorry that I didn't.
Speaker 5: See that.
Speaker 4: Being a bit, but she did tell me. She was like, no, I know that that santeale. It smells like pickles and I hate it. Like I'm not wearing it. If I was, why I'm saying that to my face. So I was like, oh, hey, girl, like this girl thinks she smell like shit. That's playstup the games, you win stupid prizes.
Speaker 1: You're absolutely right, Yeah, you're right.
Speaker 2: But that is an absurd thing.
Speaker 4: And I was just like, you know what, if you want to funk around, you will find out three damn times, insisting that I'm wearing like I don't know what fucking cologne I went on and we're at the club, Like shut up. I was nice to when I saw her again and remembered who she was, I will never forget that I was pissed. I also just like it felt really nice to be bitchy in a way where like I felt like it was a proper time to be bitch that was.
Speaker 5: Isn't that such a flex when you just like go into a situation and you're like, oh, they deserved that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it doesn't happen that frequently. Never, It never happened.
Speaker 3: About when, Like you guys just got that you thought I was like so bitchy of me with this girl we used to be friends with. His work a hat like our a guyfriend's hat. I'm like, oh, I look better on him, and you guys were like, Bailey, that's so mean.
Speaker 5: Though.
Speaker 1: It's kind of me that say that loud. Yeah whatever.
Speaker 2: Sometimes recently I've been letting things slip that I'm like, oh, wow, that was like really really mean. I like need to figure out how to not like it just comes right out of my mouth. I've gotten way too comfortable talking shit and I really need Like I'm fine with talking shit. I think it's healthy. But sometimes I've been saying some really mean things and I'm like, oh, it's really bad Karma.
Speaker 1: It's nice to talk shit.
Speaker 3: Listen gets the gossipings is a GOSSI about the weather we talked about before.
Speaker 1: I think it's good.
Speaker 2: Say lindsay nothing.
Speaker 5: I just like, as you get older, like it's just your patience just dwindles. So sometimes you just have to say what you think and feel and Unfortunately that's not always a positive thing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but sometimes it like it's weird you say that, because this exact instance happened to me this weekend where I was giving someone advice and typically I would sugarcoat things or be like way more nice about it, but I was just in such a bad mood. I had a headache, and I was like, honestly, I'm just gonna be so blunt and like honest with this advice, and it came off really mean and aggressive, and I like I said it all and then at the end I was like, sorry, I don't mean that to be rude. I'm just being honest. And I was like, damn, I never talk like that, but it was actually really like productive and like I just had no patience left for the situation. It's been something that I've gone back and forth with this person about and I was like, you know what, I'm just gonna be super blun I have no time to be nice anymore.
Speaker 5: But then sometimes like I'll check myself. This happened to me last yesterday. I've had a crazy two days, like just some things, like I saw my therapist today because of it, Like I just can't my brain is just broken. And yesterday I woke up and I was like, it's a Sunday afternoon. I watched Casey's TikTok video of her doing a Reclectic hall, and I was like, I'm going to go to Reclectic. I've been keeping my car in Upper Dublin, so when I do have my car, it's like I forget that I pay for a vehicle.
Speaker 2: And I'm like, let me use this.
Speaker 5: So I say to Brandon on Saturday, I'm like on Sunday, like, I'm gonna wake up, go to Reclectic. I'm gonna go to Duncan. I just bought this pumpkin bread from Trader Joe's. I'm gonna have my dunkin with this bread. I'm gonna it's gonna be great. I'm looking forward to it. And then I wake up Sunday morning and it's like I just rolled out into hell, like just on the wrong side of the bed. And I was like, ooh, I'm evil. Like not only am I evil, like mean, like I'm thinking really horrible things about others, but like I'm not a person who's typically nasty to others because I'm in a bad mood, Like I appreciate something you do Bailey, where you'll be like I don't want to be around people because you will get cussed out.
Speaker 2: I'm not like that.
Speaker 5: I'm typically like if i'm sad about something, I'll be sad. I was just bullying Brandon and not like bullying him, like insulting him, just like nasty, just like.
Speaker 2: Bad, I don't care. Yeah, sure, oh that girl's stupid whatever.
Speaker 5: Yep, my car was gonna be hot mm hmm sure, like just nasty. And at one point I said to him, I said, bro, I'm sorry dog, like I don't know what's good with me, but like I literally cannot get out of this, like I'm sorry you're here, is what I said to him.
Speaker 2: Like at one point, I was like I wish I could just put you out so you.
Speaker 3: Didn't have to be up in it like like you see it like sometimes like I'm like, just take a step back, but I'm.
Speaker 2: Like no, like I it.
Speaker 3: Is good, like I can't be annoyed about something, Like I feel like it is good for myself to let myself sit in it, like when I have those crying days. I'm just listening to like Taylor swip back to back because I'm like I'm not really sad, but I'm feeling sad, like I just want to let myself sit in and cry, like I don't I don't know. I feel like it's good to have those human motions, like you're happy, I'm happy if I'm mad, like let yourself be mad, you know.
Speaker 5: Right, But I never want to be mad at someone.
Speaker 2: Else, because no, I get your home.
Speaker 1: That's why I just sit there.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but I couldn't help it. I wish I had just been like, maybe I should go alone.
Speaker 2: It's so hard though, Like I feel like I was just talking about this because when I'm in my luteal phase, which I call my looney face. We talked about this before. I'm not the nicest to Jake. You know, he's the one closest to me, He's the one around me the most, so he unfortunately gets the brunt end of all my anger. And while that is not right, it's very hard not to take it out on someone you're living with or close in close quarters with. So it's like, yeah, I feel bad every time I mean to Jake, and I'm like, I'm so sorry. I did not mean to be such a bitch, But like, yet the time comes again next month, and I'm a bitch to him again and it's really hard not to. But it's just like when somebody's that close to you, you feel so comfortable that it's like, damn, I can really be my true self around you, which sometimes is mean.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I went through.
Speaker 3: I went through three ludial phases with uh Loupe and they were fine. But un fortunately now I've gotten to a point where I'm comfortable and I have to say this. We're at the movies and you guys know one of my things, like I don't like.
Speaker 2: Being late like that, like I am know you aboor being late.
Speaker 5: It's it's a it's like you really really hate it. You've custed me out about it. You don't like It's not like, oh I don't like it like you. You disdain it.
Speaker 1: We're virgo moons. We can't help it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And like I think, like I didn't, I don't. I didn't like express that also, so that is I'm taking accountability for that. But for the movies on Wednesday, I my heart was in my throat because we were staying in that line waiting for popcorn, and like Casey texted me saying, the movie it started and like.
Speaker 4: Nah, I was like, I'd be so tight, but I would have said, you get the popcorn.
Speaker 1: I'm sitting my ass down.
Speaker 3: Well, the thing is, the thing is he did offer that, and I like didn't. I couldn't don't know. I also wasn't trying to make it look like I was that upset, but like ludial phase, I was damn near in tears.
Speaker 2: I was like, and I texted you five minutes before I said the movie started, and I said, damn, there's no seats left.
Speaker 1: She said, oh, the first three rows.
Speaker 2: And then two minutes later the movie started, and I was like, oh, she's gonna hate this double text.
Speaker 3: My neck was like I was like looking up, but then like he like was just trying so hard. And then like after the movie, I uh, he was talking and I did.
Speaker 1: He was just I don't know, I know how to get this out. I like went like.
Speaker 3: This to stop talking, diapholic, and I apologized so much because I'm like, I'm so sorry that.
Speaker 2: We were all together and I just knew I know you. I knew you were annoyed and you and flu Bay get out of the car and Jake. I laughed because I had been holding in a laugh this whole time, and I was just like, damn me and Bailey like, I could tell you were annoyed. I get annoyed about similar things. And Jake was like, she didn't seem annoyed. And I said, you don't know Bailey well enough yet because she was very annoyed.
Speaker 1: Try heart, but we're good. We talked about we're past it.
Speaker 5: Would you rather yes every single time for the rest of eternity when you go to the movie theater you're.
Speaker 2: In row one?
Speaker 5: Or would you rather for the rest of your life every time you go to the movie theater you're in the back row? But the volume on the movie is like volume four, like a's dummy low, Like it's just like remember when we saw a Long Leg and how low the volume was?
Speaker 2: Like that, that's right. So I had to go out and say it right. Someone was like the volume and wow, I would say the back row with low volume.
Speaker 1: I just don't think I'd ever want to see a movie again.
Speaker 2: That's not an option.
Speaker 1: And I guess the front row was that shitty movie.
Speaker 3: We saw about the movie theater. It's not get Out trapped? Oh, would you rather see trapped?
Speaker 2: In the front row or in the back row back road, no volume. Actually, See, when I can't hear things or I don't understand what's going on, I start to get really like it makes me anxious when I can't hear people, and I like need to keep up with the story. So I feel like i'd have to pick front row. But that sounds miserable, Like that actually sounds.
Speaker 1: Like my worst nightmare. Yeah damn.
Speaker 2: I'm also like I didn't realize I have such strong movie etiquette until I started dating Jake. But like I'm someone who has severe movie etiquette, Like I don't want to talk to you during the movie. I don't want you to be too loud when the movie's in the thick of it. Stop eating like you're chomping, and this is a serious part of the movie, Like keep it to yourself.
Speaker 1: Eat that before.
Speaker 2: No. I like, no, I'm crazy, But like when me and Jake first started dating and we started going to the movies together, we've gotten into serious crazy. I agree with you, okaytes.
Speaker 5: Of the movie, I'll be like oh my god, ew or like stop like under my breast.
Speaker 2: See those are fine, but it's like, if you want to tell me a full story in my ear about something that just happened, just right in your phone. Save it till the end. Let's have a great discussion on our way home. But like, not while it's going on. I get it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I like to eat my popcorn. Though I've been sucking up popcorn. I've been really liking popcorn.
Speaker 5: Since Brandon's boyfriend did me dirty. He made me believe that it's okay for me to have an icy every time.
Speaker 1: I go to the movie.
Speaker 4: Now, yeah, Jason always gets a slushy, so now I love those.
Speaker 1: What's on y'all? FYP.
Speaker 2: I've been seeing so much of Charlie XCX wedding.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, I'm not on that.
Speaker 2: Oh it just started like yesterday. I think it just happened this weekend. But it is just so cool and exactly what you would imagine her wedding being, Like like everyone there was just so effortlessly, like earned had a cigarette in their mouth and sunglasses on and like a little skimpy rest with little kitten heels, and it was just like I think in Italy or somewhere, and I was just like, damn, what I would give to be invited to a party like that was.
Speaker 3: Her second wedding too. She did like a I was gonna say, I thought she was already married, yeah, like the first like nuptials with the family. And then why why am I saying? Like I got the email because I just saw definitely Carlson. She was invited like Alex Cassani. Definitely Carlson, like Rachel Sennett sat Emilyowski. Yeah, like there was that looked like such a cool ass wedding, but yeah, it just happened in Italy. I don't know where my invites at, but I'm gonna send you Devon's post because like it looks like this is the ultimate like party girl.
Speaker 2: Like I think Charlie had on like a bra, like a push up, like a black leather braw with like a cute white skirt. It was just so it was like I don't want a wedding, but I was like, damn, if I could have a wedding like this, I would want a wedding. It just looks so fun.
Speaker 3: The amount of people too, because I saw like a paparazzi shot. I'm like, oh, it's like another like smallish like fifty person, rich person.
Speaker 1: What damn what.
Speaker 2: About you guys? That's been my that and like politics, but I don't know talk about that that in the rapture the World's ending on Thursday? Oh is that what it means?
Speaker 3: I saw someone TikTok by a school past some about like twelve one, two three two in mind, I'm just making it up.
Speaker 1: I saw.
Speaker 2: I first became acquainted to it when a woman said that she was going to the dollar store to buy bibles to leave for everyone who was left behind. So she bought a bunch of bibles and then wrote passages to read to save you for everyone who was left behind. And I was like, hmm, what the fuck am I watching? And then I just started getting deeper and deeper into it, and now I can't get out, and it's crazy.
Speaker 1: Is there a date fifth?
Speaker 2: It's a so tomorrow.
Speaker 5: I can't even begin to describe how irritated that makes me, Like I feel, those people are just so bizarre. It's such a waste of energy, resources, time, money, Like, what are you doing? The world is an on Thursday? I wish, but it isn't. And the craziest thing I saw, and this was not satire. I literally looked in the caption for hashtag satire. I was like this has to be a gag and like everyone knows I'm a little Jesus freak, like cool, but like she's she said, I need to explain to my kids how it's going to look when we're all floating up into the sky and everybody who doesn't believe in God will be at the bottom. Number one, again, this is my Jesus free coming out. The Bible doesn't say that.
Speaker 1: It doesn't.
Speaker 2: That's number one.
Speaker 5: Number two, why are we telling children that they're going to be flowed? You guys want to protect kids so bad until it's actually time to protect kids like apaling.
Speaker 1: Like I was a kid, I'd be like, oh damn, it sounds fun. But when your.
Speaker 5: Friends are in the left behind because a kindergartener is supposed to know about the rapture, what is that? And then then I just think it's interesting. A girl was like, I hope I don't get taken mole. I'm on the toilet girl, if you don't shut your ass off, Like.
Speaker 2: I saw the one where the woman was sobbing and she was like, I'm gonna leave my kids in two days, Like I can't believe I'm never gonna see my kids again. And all the comments were like what the fuck one if this was really happening, why the fuck would you be not with your kids, Like wouldn't they be with you? And then I just started being like, damn, what if they were right? Like genuinely, what if tomorrow the September twenty third September, if you just looked around and everyone just starts getting flown up into the sky, Like genuinely, what the fuck?
Speaker 3: Damn my walk to work from modest you have bodies flocking on my ass and staying on the ground.
Speaker 1: But like, I don't think there'd be enough room for everybody. That's what I was thinking. It's not like we're all gonna be like spread out. I'm going home for seven billion people in the world.
Speaker 5: Way that we are going to the clouds is if we have an alien abduction, and alien abductions are like they are in movies, Like that is the only possible way that we are going into the clouds. What a ridiculous thing to preach on the internet.
Speaker 3: You know what, though, I did just watch a Black Mirror episode. It's like one of the newer ones, and like, I don't think I saw it was like this guy in a video game he was feeding I don't know something that the end happened, and I was like, damn, this could happen. Everyone like some high frequency alert went on everyone's phone, like everyone in the world's phone.
Speaker 2: Everyone just like stopped, like literally this situation. This guy was preaching that there was going to be a rapture and he was trying to save everyone, and no one was listening to him. And then mm hmm, happened.
Speaker 1: Just watched the Last Night O Beauty and Black. Could happened in real.
Speaker 2: Life too, Now that is realistic in a sense.
Speaker 5: Innocent confused as to how we got to Bailey's ADHD.
Speaker 2: It just sent us for a little ride, Like should we just start a crazy rumor about something happening in the world and we just start being so fucking passionate about it on socials?
Speaker 1: Like why can't we push fake propaganda on this?
Speaker 5: That's what I'm saying, because I really thought people were joking about the rapture making I have not heard it over. I really thought it was a joke. I was like, this is just people being funny, Like, hah.
Speaker 1: Is it a religious group?
Speaker 5: It is Christians, but like it and Casey and I just talked about this the other day and I just made a TikTok about it, and again, this might be my little Jesus girl coming out. I am sick and tired of people using the name of Jesus to justify bad behavior and weird coincidences. God did not sign us up for any of this. Whether you believe in God or not, or Jesus or whoever, this is not or God's will, This is not it. The rapture not real. Charlie Kirkpan compared to Jesus not real. None of this is real. You guys. We need to go out sign and touch the grass and roll in it. We need to remember we're on earth.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Like, roll down a hill like you did when you were a kid, feel the dirt and bugs on you for a second.
Speaker 5: Smell the grass, trees, whatever it is like, do it, do it? Oh God, I'm done, sorry about but no, keep going this.
Speaker 2: I feel really passionately. It's a crazy fucking time to be on social media. Like you can scroll past the most horrific thing you've ever seen in your life, then you scroll past a full twenty minute take on what you just saw, and then you scroll past an AI video and then it's your favorite creator eating a Chipotle burrito like fried in her car, Like what is happening?
Speaker 1: What are we watching?
Speaker 5: You?
Speaker 1: Doesn't trigger me with that woman?
Speaker 3: You guys are talking about this like I haven't seen any of that. I'm on Like, uh, you're on death row? What would you eat as your last meal? Like I've been sitting through those Like I was like with loop see I haven't talk about Loubatess who damn episode, but like I was like scrolling through my for you page, It's only TikTok psychics and AI videos and I'm like, damn, this is bad.
Speaker 5: Well aren't you lucky? Just positivity and fun and fake things that you know are fake. We're dealing with that crazy.
Speaker 2: Wait, Bron, we have to update the listeners. You did refresh your tiktokith Oh wait.
Speaker 4: Yeah I did.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Oh it's not it gets back to it real quick. But it was I was needed. I was like, ah, these videos are too I need to refresh. People would do that.
Speaker 2: I'm too scared. I feel like I've really curated my page.
Speaker 4: I feel like mine like recalibrates every time I watch a video for too long.
Speaker 1: So it's like I get stuck on it all the time.
Speaker 3: I kind of goes back to it, like I've been on an NFL too much recently. But like the other day, my FYP was so gold. I just viewed Casey like ten Tiktoks. I'm like, I'm sorry right now, Like this is the funniest thing I've ever seen in my life.
Speaker 2: Your videos have been it's been good, stupid.
Speaker 1: I've been on a roll.
Speaker 5: If you could have one thing or person from TikTok, I say thing, because like Ai on the podcast, like literally right here, what or who would you choose?
Speaker 2: I'd have to say Chricha Pads Unfortunately, only because every single thing she does makes me laugh Like that girl. No one eats up a costume like her. Okay, and she's been cracking me up recently.
Speaker 3: Wait, there's this person I've been like loving. Oh No, TikTok has a new AI feature on it, Like I just thought it's called TikTok Taco. Is it the one that know it's crazy? Feel free to ask me anything. I'll do my best to help you find what you're looking for. No, we could just use the search bar.
Speaker 2: No, there there's actually another new feature where if you pause a video. It like screenshots, like so I work with ink like screen printing ink. And if you paused the video on our ink, the AI bought thought it was body lotion, so it started giving you suggested ads for body lotion. But it was ink like screen printing.
Speaker 1: Ink, like not same fucking thing. And it was just.
Speaker 2: Crazy because now it does that. But anyway, God, there's this creator of Frankie Blue. I feel like I've sent you all of his tiktoks. He's the one you know that sounds like get out you know what? Hell? Yeah, Like he's that like, yes, his TikTok.
Speaker 3: To myself, I've been like loving him so like I want him right next to us on the podcast or honestly, I can't think like this AI little thing, it's like a tree stump.
Speaker 1: Have you seen that one?
Speaker 5: I haven't. Yeah, that my way because I was gonna say the AI little So Bailey sends me these like AI animals. It will be like a cute little hippo and they'll make decadive dishes and it'll be like whose food would you like to try? And like the animals have the most baizarre names. It'll be like a girlfriend named Clarice and she'll be making like an Oreo milkshake and like I just want to have one to vepsit right here.
Speaker 3: Those things it was like the peanut butter and jelly pretzles, like they make good food in the kitchen.
Speaker 1: Damn. I don't know who had one on. I think it depends on the genre.
Speaker 4: Like maybe Sofia Bush and we have like a really like activist episode for like a serious thing.
Speaker 1: I feel like she would eat that up. Yeah, And I love her.
Speaker 2: She's just so beautiful, Like I feel like that that audio that's like in the Kraken release, like that would play in my head the whole time she talks. She's so two thousands beautiful. I can't get over our partner, the Maria Claire. She's also beautiful. I'm just stunning. Like there are a hot couple.
Speaker 5: I was just saying to Randon the other day, like in One Tree Hill, when Sofia Bush does that thing where she's.
Speaker 2: Like I just like, I just don't understand why you.
Speaker 1: Would be with him.
Speaker 2: Voice is so perfectly raspy. I love it against me every time perfectly.
Speaker 1: I was thinking I want to start uh True Blood again.
Speaker 2: I was I was last watch. It was twenty twenty and like I need that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it aged well too.
Speaker 4: When Lindsay was watching it for the first time, I got sucked right back and I was like, damn, this show's fucking good.
Speaker 3: I also wanted to start Vampire Diaries. I feel I've heard so much about that franchise.
Speaker 1: I stopped after the sixth.
Speaker 2: Seeson like I was like just a Twilight girl and then like anything else Vampire I couldn't get into. I think you would like True Blood now.
Speaker 3: You've always said that you're totally so good that like theme song. Wait, the tea on my TikTok has been Sean White and who's in Yeah, I didn't, well, it's crazy.
Speaker 4: I just saw them at a cop you were with you. We saw a coffee shop in l A. I was really, yeah, damn, we're now shipping her and Zack front.
Speaker 1: I saw that.
Speaker 3: I saw that too, because apparently streets are saying allegedly that Sean White like cheated on her or something.
Speaker 1: I could see that.
Speaker 5: He just like, isn't cute enough to like always you do like red heads and heads And on that note, Bailey has a diverse taste from red to dread.
Speaker 1: Anyone have an immunity necklace? Kind of would love to get evil? Do you want to get evil?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Do you have one?
Speaker 1: I could maybe brew one up.
Speaker 4: I think mine is just I hate people that make things difficult. Like I had such a simple assignment for work today and it couldn't have been more simple. And this girl that I'm working with, she's just made it so complicated that I almost just wrote her an email asking to get on a call because the amount of feedback that she's giving me for two Instagram stories is just so excessive. Like I just I'm out of loss for words, and I just I don't like when people play in my face. Yeah, Like I don't have the time to be on an email thread with you, Like do you really think?
Speaker 1: Like?
Speaker 2: Fuck no, just playing with you in that same regard I really have been. I can't stand when I send you everything you need to know and then you still ask something where I can clearly tell you did not.
Speaker 1: Free time every time doesn't work?
Speaker 2: Like where do you put your phone? You barely even touched it too?
Speaker 1: Like that felt?
Speaker 2: No, that was crazy, Steve Jobs, we should start something on the YouTube where like you have to like mark the timestamp that Bailey drops her phone every episode? What the fuck was that? Even oh when you I can't. It's been happening a lot recently where like I'll send somebody all the information. And then they asked me a question. I'm like, I know you didn't just fucking read what I just said. If you had read it and thought critically before you typed this back, you wouldn't have any questions.
Speaker 3: And maybe I'm busy because I don't respond to it. So I'm like, I'm gonna if my no response will help them reread something like reread it because I'm taking so long to like just fuck.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're right, You're right.
Speaker 4: That's crazy because we were just talking to this girl who got like this insane text from this bride to be about like her wedding instructions, and they wrote at the end of the text, now replied with your favorite ice cream flavor. So I know you read this till the end. Yeah, so bitchy, but I would I thought it was so if any of you ever.
Speaker 5: The document was so absurd document. Yeah, she sent a document to her bridesmaids and was like, here are all the rules. You will have purple or pink nails only. I don't care what the shape or color is or the size is. You just have to do that. Like they were the craziest. Respect I was just saying, I crazy for loving that.
Speaker 1: I think you prepare to get your Google Space up now.
Speaker 5: I think that is so nuts to tell you what nail color to have on your toes and nails.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but it's like I feel like that detail.
Speaker 2: Like but like, imagine if there was a beautiful photo, if the bride loved her shoes, and there was a beautiful photo of everyone's feet, and someone had like ugly, like are you taking my photo of my feet? Like, why would any bride want that?
Speaker 1: You don't want to be my wedding No, I do.
Speaker 5: Why if if we were standing there, okay, everybody, everybody.
Speaker 2: Those photos where it's like the bottom of their dresses with their like heels bizarre.
Speaker 5: It's weird any photographer who would suggest that it's freaky.
Speaker 2: See, I'm just like, if it's my wedding and your in it, you're gonna do whatever I want to do. And on your wedding day, I'll do whatever you want to do.
Speaker 5: But shouldn't we be respectful of the people that were forcing to be there for our day, who are paying to be there as well.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't want a wedding. Yeah, but respectful, you wouldn't do that.
Speaker 5: I know you're saying, no, you wouldn't do that.
Speaker 2: I think you guys have ugly ass nails.
Speaker 5: We wouldn't do that.
Speaker 3: But because I think it's respectful to let you know, like I want to as a bride, Like, oh, she's being respectful to let me know as a bride mates.
Speaker 1: It's not like a fucking idiot.
Speaker 5: But my nails are crusty all the time I'm sitting on the But I would never show up to any I would never play my friends playing my friend's face like that. I would never come unkempt.
Speaker 2: You know what's crazy is that some people do like that girl has problem and listen, I don't know the whole stories. I'm not trying this girl specifically, but I feel like there are certain instances where I'll be really strict to all my friends because one friend fucked it up one time, Like one friend pissed me off of something, and then I carry that idea to all my friends.
Speaker 5: So like, I think that's ludicrous.
Speaker 3: Also, she have two of you have black nails, and three of my other brother he has two black nails, brown nails.
Speaker 1: I have pink nails.
Speaker 3: We need COHESI in this and that memo will be saying that Casey Lindsey Brandon have these nails exactly how I want them.
Speaker 2: And I'm extra sensitive to this because Jake and I we're going to a wedding this weekend. And I asked him a question about the wedding and he fucking asked the bride and groom and I was like, and he I was like, why the fuck did you do that? And he was like, you just asked me a question and I was like, yeah, for you to answer, and if you didn't know the answer, we could have figured it out ourselves. Like the bride and groom are answering so many questions from so many people. Let's not be the annoying couple who asks them what time their fucking wedding starts. Like I could have looked at the invite. I was just asking you if you knew the information. So I'm kind of like, don't I want to give you all the information and don't ask me anything After that.
Speaker 5: I think to make a document with a bunch of things for your friends. You can have whatever restrictions or whatever you want to fine have your nails to put it in a passive aggressive document titled Rules for My Wedding for the girls, I expect you all to be there, not one second late.
Speaker 2: Don't worry.
Speaker 5: You'll be able to relax in the suite if you want to take a quick nap. Make sure that blah blahlah blah blahlahlahlahlahlahlah blah blah blah, also have to read this four page document. I want you to reply with your ice cream flavor like you're in frickin middle school, so that I can ensure that you read.
Speaker 2: You know, if she's a Capricorn, I think she wouldn't be my friend.
Speaker 5: That's in I can't imagine either.
Speaker 1: Love that.
Speaker 2: I really I'm not getting what do you mean?
Speaker 1: Because you guys have no questions that.
Speaker 2: You don't have to ask me what time I have to be there? You don't and if you're late?
Speaker 5: No no no no no no no no no. I can get behind real questions. What time should it be there? What time is the makeup art is going to be there? What those are? Those are normal, normal questions to ask, but if you have to specify, I don't want your dress to have this girl said. This girl said in the document, I will provide you with hangers with your names on them, cool iron the hangars prior to showing up, because I don't want to single wrinkle in the photos. Okay, then you bring the hangers. You bring the hangers and transport them and you will have them exactly how you want them.
Speaker 2: See that point.
Speaker 5: That is insane to provide me a hanger and then to tell me I have to steam it. Then, she wrote in the document, a steamer will be available if you need to do touchups me for your hanger. Oh your shut out. That's that is exhibit A.
Speaker 1: Plant that point. Get a wedding planner who can do all.
Speaker 2: That, truly, truly, get get a wedding.
Speaker 1: Layers don't even do shit.
Speaker 5: The wedding starts at seventyvens. To show up at eight am, She's like, be there at eight am, not a second earlier, not a second late.
Speaker 2: No, no, Maybe I will have a wedding just to send out a message. I don't play with me, casey, because I will not have I.
Speaker 1: Put out like yep, she did.
Speaker 2: Please sign this contract to let me know that you read and understand.
Speaker 5: All the Rocky Road Are you kidding me? Are you kidding me? Rocky Road is delicious and on that I need to know.
Speaker 1: I think that girl's document was crazy.
Speaker 2: It was absurd.
Speaker 4: There's a lot more details in there that I'm not remembering. But I just don't think you should talk to your friends like their toddlers. I also just wouldn't pick bridesmaids that I didn't trust. But that's just how I feel. If I felt like you were gonna look like it on my wedding, sorry, you're going in the fucking whatever the chairs, you're not.
Speaker 1: Comfort you're in g I exactly.
Speaker 4: You were not getting into DJ booth. Girl nuts on that. So I just don't think i'd ever be in that situation.
Speaker 5: She was like, make sure you're or you're earring are not dramatic because we're gonna wear a big old ghetto hoops to our best friend's wedding.
Speaker 1: That's what that's ridiculous.
Speaker 5: Would they show up like that?
Speaker 4: If you don't trust your friend to not do that, then don't have them in your wedding party.
Speaker 1: Also give them the earrings.
Speaker 5: At that point make sure you hydrate in between each hour with liquid ivy or water boys provided you know, you know it was a rule wedding.
Speaker 2: Yeah, if anybody's gonna blackout of my wedding, Like if you have to be there.
Speaker 5: At eight as the wedding starts at six pm and you're clocking my water intake, do better. I would hope on your wedding that you're not fixated on how I'm hydrated. Ridiculous, ridiculous.
Speaker 4: I don't think we're going to come to an agreement here, but I can agree that keep it between us, girls,