Speaker 1: This is a Fatal four podcast.
Speaker 2: M segn a element. You can move up by Baby Bajin Boo. Folks, have you been enchanted this week? We got some magic for you here an Ultimo dragon ball. I'm your host, Willie. Maybe as usual as Ka's wheeler.
Speaker 1: Takiyama is a bastard man.
Speaker 2: Takiyama Yama show.
Speaker 1: Us.
Speaker 2: Takama's gonna come. That's gonna inspire him to walk and beat your ass.
Speaker 1: Say what you know? If that does it, then then I've done it. I don't want a service worth it? Toria?
Speaker 2: How could you? How dare you? We love our names, so thank you all for joining us, and hopefully you're not being threatened by one of our hosts and you're sharing on our show, like subscribe, rate whatever you could do to help spread the good word of this good show. We are also on the FATA for Pun Network. We have a bunch of other shows in Japan. We talked about the Dominion Show. In America, we're talking about Dan Housen probably. We got movies, television, video games, all that fun stuff. We just have a Patreon Patreon dot com so I shared it for pie all exclusive stuff. We have a discord. You talk a whole bunch of nonsense with us. I had free versions of this show and many others, as well as pay John exclusives like mystery saying theater. Well, this month we're revisiting Row. He's back. How I don't know? Wellhy do I know? He doesn't.
Speaker 1: I was about to say, you definitely know I at this point, I assume uh more magic?
Speaker 2: Oh interesting, like like, uh, I'm a remnant, a revenant. I don't.
Speaker 1: I don't know what that means.
Speaker 2: Like when you resurrect. Uh, well, he's not a zombie, but he's like a servant of the dead.
Speaker 1: Oh oh okay, I get you. Yes, yes, in fact, yes, that makes as much sence it's anything else.
Speaker 2: Well, we'll hope to make some sense if you subscribe to our Patriot anyways, Kaz, how you doing.
Speaker 1: I'm doing well. Well. That made some revelations a little bit before this show, and the fact that's the only reason you intro the way you did.
Speaker 2: I don't know if you're referring to revelations like a book of revelations.
Speaker 1: Yes, through Hell Fired Brimstone, it's ultimate dragon Ball.
Speaker 2: Yes, Oh my god, sorry off topic, U B I figure it's just announced a new raccoon figure for eighty five dollars. He's in battle damage gear and he spits stuff out of his mouth. He can take his hair off. Do they have the other give you sport? I assume so, But this is they just announced my timeline.
Speaker 1: Well I'm gonna check that out. Here's the deal. If they have an entire git you set.
Speaker 2: You know that might be a little expensive maybe.
Speaker 1: But you know, when it goes nicely with my funk, go getting you set?
Speaker 2: Yeah, uh probably, you know, we'll see. Oh geez, sorry, I'm still on Twitter. Nick Sans already claiming spots for the parade tomorrow.
Speaker 1: What are you claiming spots?
Speaker 2: They're on the bleachers already.
Speaker 1: Are they sleeping there?
Speaker 2: I guess, so maybe you should go claim a job.
Speaker 1: I agree.
Speaker 2: Fuck the Knicks, fuck the NIXT We we support real basketball teams like the Seattle SuperSonics.
Speaker 1: Sure, ah, it's better than being a Nets fan.
Speaker 2: How ouht you die? Bitch?
Speaker 1: Tell you what? When you have a ring, then talk we the A, B A. What doesn't count?
Speaker 2: That counts? It should count?
Speaker 1: It'll count in thirty years like with now Baseball just now counted the negro leagues.
Speaker 2: Let's see it's problematic.
Speaker 1: Yeah, will count the A B A eventually but not but not yet.
Speaker 2: So you don't count that bald bitch, Adam Silver. He's a lot, a lot of a lot of hate for Spopovich. Uh. What's the other guy's name?
Speaker 1: Ya?
Speaker 2: Yamu chat to Adam Silver, just like the four Horsemen of bald bitches. Uh anyways, Uh, let's talk about these bald bitches. Yes, episodes? What are we on? Fifteen? One? Sixteen? Right?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 2: Okay? Uh So even though I said I do my notes in Google decks, I wrote down the wrong numbers. Huh but glad I caught that real quick numbers?
Speaker 1: Did you go with?
Speaker 2: Well? I had the right episodes, but I wrote sixteen seventeen eighteen for some reason. Ah, but I watch for an episodes someworry folks. So our first episode, episode one fourteen, The Terrified Secret of the Marjin, the Mastermind revealed Gohad looks like he has jown this when they when they come to aid him.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it looks like uh, spop of Itch just gave him a whole lot of liver damage.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he was like out of it. So all the Grating was kind of like, hey, we gotta go, we gotta go help, and Begeta's pissed, and you know what, I agree with him. The Vegeta does not give a fuck. I just want to fight cack raight to beat his head in.
Speaker 1: I have not s around here all God the m day had been training for the last seven in fucking years for you to just fly away.
Speaker 2: And they because, oh, we'll do it later. He's like, no, you we were only here for a day, stupid.
Speaker 1: We're gonna be dead again.
Speaker 2: And he's like, oh, I should come to other world too, so you wanted to kill yourself so we can.
Speaker 1: Here's a question, though, can live people go to other worlds? Do we know if that's the thing you can do.
Speaker 2: I don't know if it's established or not.
Speaker 1: Because he said this decree to remember.
Speaker 2: In the well it's not cannon. But remember in the BoJack movie he doesn't in transmission from other world too. Yeah, so so maybe it is possible.
Speaker 1: I get. But he can go from there to there, But can can like non dead people go there.
Speaker 2: I don't know, right, I don't know.
Speaker 1: It's weird that they haven't established that at all. Again, he's said it twice.
Speaker 2: Maybe he knows more than we do. I questioned that greatly. But yeah, no, I agree with you. We're being robbed of this match. We've been waiting how many years? For all the years will basically.
Speaker 1: Uh yeah, So he's pissed.
Speaker 2: Uh, and they're all right, fine, fucking we're gonna go fly off and help him.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: He's like, if you're going, then I'm fucking going too, because once again he can't let anybody else kill him again. You know what. Eighteen is a real one because she's like, be safe if he gets dangerous, come back mm hmmm. Because she's gonna stay and fight in the tournament still.
Speaker 1: And I said, listen, I can make some fucking money here, right.
Speaker 2: This is a shout out eighteen.
Speaker 1: Yeah, eighteen holding down for the fam.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Uh. Kimi Toe is apparently a healer because he can just heal go on with no problem.
Speaker 1: He's a healer and a tank at the same time.
Speaker 2: That's sounds like is that possible.
Speaker 1: It's it's a very weird build, but I guess so.
Speaker 2: Yeah, usually have like the healer standing all the tank, h not two at once.
Speaker 1: Uh. He's he's a very efficient uh tank okay. So also I thought it was funny. Erasa and Sharpener are just fucking fascinated at this entire thing, Yes, because they're like, what the fuck is even happening? Shouldn't should because Videll comes out and shouldn't she still be injured?
Speaker 2: Right? And she's like, uh, and I think that this is the here where they determined that there they were working the crowd, yes, because they're like, oh, it's all just smoking mirrors. Don't worry that, that always says. They just trying to get the crowd excited, like, yes, we live in k fab world.
Speaker 1: Still, it's it's very good.
Speaker 2: Speaking of ka, mister Satan comes out, Yes, he sees him talking and he's like, oh, I don't care if he cured her with magical bean voodoo. And he charges the ring and he trips and buses his ass. Again.
Speaker 1: It's just this the most cartoonish bullshit. That's what I want from him, Just petoonish buffoonery.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so Vandela, you'han fly off? Well, Vdella agrees that if it gets messy, she'll turn around, which okay, good And at this point I'm not believing that, Oh yeah, this one that a second yeah, and saying it's like, who, who's what? Am I gonna learn how to fly? H She's like, don't worry what she's back, she's getting grounded. Uh. And the guy, she's like, there's been a lot of flying today, sir, yep.
Speaker 1: Uh, he's been in his little cabanda the entire time. He hadn't seen any of it, right. Uh So yeah, he's like, what what the what the absolute fuck? And why is she doing this? I wonder if he'll ever learn to fly? Right now? Right now, is he basically the only one that can't?
Speaker 2: I suppose so yeah, yeah, Andrew he could fly.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so yeah, that's that's kind of fascinating. I would be fascinating to see him try and learn and have to Actually.
Speaker 2: I gotta eat. I gotta eat my fight. I wouldn't say our prayers due I could start flying.
Speaker 1: Yes, Like, I feel like it would take him a very long time to get over his own ego to be able to do it.
Speaker 2: I don't know. I feel like he'd feel it with the ego, that's how he powers himself.
Speaker 1: So he just basically does everything wrong, but it still actually works. Now, Yeah, I can see that. Uh also just be fuddled by everything is Trunks and Goton.
Speaker 2: Yeah, just been left out of all of this, right, Like why did your dad fly off? I don't know?
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah, brother books dad, dad just flew off. Nobody's doing anything.
Speaker 2: I showed on each other.
Speaker 1: Yeah, should we help? And they're like to do what?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 1: The announcer guys like I would run a.
Speaker 2: Turment gone, Yeah, he wun a tournament like this.
Speaker 1: I was like, this was gonna be the greatest tournament ever. Right now they're all leaving.
Speaker 2: It's like New Japan.
Speaker 1: Oh no, all the all the big stars are gone, and now it's uh who is Uh? I guess the gotend and Trunks are like Suji and you are.
Speaker 2: And then the blind guys yes, oh I.
Speaker 1: Forgot about them. What those two would think? And they're like, why are we even in this tournament?
Speaker 2: Right? We just regular dudes?
Speaker 1: Just just skip us. Well, we're done.
Speaker 2: Yeah. So this is when we catch up with our main cast and we started getting exposition.
Speaker 1: A huge war dump.
Speaker 2: What's going on? So we're introduced to that a long time ago. Well, why is the album spopulation? We're sucking out go hard for energy. That energy is gonna be used to awaken an evil, ancient evil named Boo Majin Boo, which is why the am on their foreheads and Majen Boo was created by a wizard named Bibititi. Now Biberti was defeated many years ago by the other Kays, which we find out that so you guys, you know, Kay left because all the other ones are dead. Yes, because Maijan Boom killed all of them. Uh so we kind of get a power scaling here.
Speaker 1: Yeah, We're like, okay, so this dude can just murder gods.
Speaker 2: So then we find out he might be resurrected now by Bibbitty Sudden Bobbity.
Speaker 1: And this is when I realized, and this is what I wanted to throw things because I realized the Damien convention for this arc of the show was Bibboty Bobbity. And this is why I said fuck Taki Yama and mentor Yama.
Speaker 2: Oh man, I love it now.
Speaker 1: I will say this. I haven't looked it up. I have to imagine the burro stands for some bullshit that I don't know.
Speaker 2: I don't know. Let me uh let me check on that real quick. While we talked about this.
Speaker 1: Yeah, very curious. I forgot to look that up.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: But yeah, so he defeated uh manching boo and or no defeated uh bibody. Yes, at which they had locked.
Speaker 3: Uh locked boo in a uh in a like a.
Speaker 2: Uh what the fuck? I can't think of her name? Uh not words? Uh yeah, I could think of reposa. They put a real reposa egg.
Speaker 1: Yes.
Speaker 2: Oh my god?
Speaker 4: Oh are you ready for mad?
Speaker 2: Oh? You're gonna be pressed. His name is originally taken from the last half of the famous magic incantation abracadabra.
Speaker 1: I can't hear anything. I'm walking out. I'm I'm so fucking mad.
Speaker 2: Why did I never know that?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Yeah, I see it?
Speaker 2: A oh man, Oh yeah, there's a character name too. I'm thinking I was gonna ask that question. Not in the show. I think they're in the next show.
Speaker 1: Are they related?
Speaker 2: Yes? I believe so wonderful. Okay, man, So it's all.
Speaker 1: Of course, of course it is. It's all magic. Why would I even why would I even not consider that?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Okay, sure.
Speaker 2: So he's yeah, and they're like, we can't destroy it because it might actually awaken him and that the world fucked. So then that's when Videll's like, well, first Dela is struggling to fly m hm because of all the debris in her face. But you know what, I never really thought about when these guys are flying like all these bugs and she's probably flying into their face.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I guess maybe they have like some like a latent energy shield around them and they're doing it because they're who they are. But yeah, she wouldn't.
Speaker 2: She's going so fast where she's like it's not even registering, and she's like you know what. I was like, Yo, you better turn around, like this ain't it. But this is also where she figures out they not only would see the Golden Warrior, that him and his friends were the ones that defeatedself and not her dad.
Speaker 1: Yeah, just completely, she's completely broken out of k fabe. Yeah, it's all over.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and God's like yeah, sorry, and.
Speaker 1: She's like no, honestly, I've always always that was kind of weird, but I just kind of accepted.
Speaker 2: It, right, uh. And they're like she's like, I'll be back, and she maybe caught feelings because she's like you better come back, and my dad's gonna have to accept it or no, you know what She.
Speaker 1: Actually said, well, well something she said, you'd better come back in one piece, and I said no, Butdell, that's a different anime.
Speaker 2: This is where I take my headphones off.
Speaker 1: And but yeah, So someone actually making a rational decision on this show for one, uh yeah, it makes me like Vedella even more correct decisions, Thank you very much.
Speaker 2: So Oliver Protagon just roll up on this rocky hill.
Speaker 1: Well we also find out we didn't tackle this, but the power that Bobbedy has, the son of Bivity, can make anyone who is not pure of heart.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, that's a under head, yes, because he's able to tap into their way in evil.
Speaker 1: Uh huh. And I mean he was like, oh no, this could be a problem. Why do you get that we have a minimum one person who is just a very angry, petty bag of shits. Oh no, vegetities to go home.
Speaker 2: You wouldn't think that, would you will?
Speaker 1: I think this is going to go very badly.
Speaker 2: Oh no.
Speaker 1: I also have the questions about Piccolo, So I was like, does he have any of his father in him anywhere?
Speaker 2: Well, he has calming him.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was Tommy, Commy and Nail.
Speaker 2: Well we also got that spin on him but that's it's a whole other.
Speaker 1: We'll get to that.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: But I was like, oh good, I wonder how basically which character could could still write the nimbush that that's sure, they should just.
Speaker 2: Bring them, but you could never write the Nimbus.
Speaker 1: No, I would say they should have. They should bring the Nimbus song and be like, listen, if you can sit on this thing, you can come with us. If not, go home. I have a terrible feeling.
Speaker 2: Well I guess, well, I don't know. Well, I guess we'll find now I hope not. Yeah, so our heroes roll up and yawapovich land and out comes as you know morph. Uh.
Speaker 1: Well, this is looked a lot like que.
Speaker 2: Well, his name's quee wee.
Speaker 1: Pee wee.
Speaker 2: Oh it's pet Yes, I heard. I got excited because that was w c W. Quee wee is uh what Then is his name Alan something?
Speaker 1: Alan? No, I don't know it was real name once. Yeah, No, it's peep wee.
Speaker 2: Oh.
Speaker 1: See I have the captions on, so glad you can read. I don't know, but yeah, he looks exactly like it's the same species.
Speaker 2: Maybe. Uh.
Speaker 1: And then what was the other one? It was queen?
Speaker 2: Oh? Back back on Planet Freezer. Yeah, a planet planet sorry, a pool yeah, a pool?
Speaker 1: Yes, uh so that's that's interesting. Yeah, this fucking weirdo comes out.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and then out comes a green ball sack and a gay pink demon.
Speaker 1: Yeah what did I what did I write that?
Speaker 2: Ask? Oh?
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, so yeah, the bug guy that's.
Speaker 2: Watto Oh I mean the dragon ball.
Speaker 1: Now yeah, what what do they called it? Their money, Zenny? That's what it is. Yeah, we is no good? Yes, and then the demon guy it's Booker Red.
Speaker 2: Two thousand Undertaker, a little too flamboyant for that. I don't know.
Speaker 1: I mean that's the logo ones Plants.
Speaker 2: That's oh oh yeah, okay, yeah.
Speaker 1: It's just it's just, uh what we find out is to borrow.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yes, and then that's where our first episode ends.
Speaker 1: Yes, we did skip that. Apparently neither it could be to nor Supreme College that they'd be here, uh that, or that what they were looking for might be underground.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because doing oh we did that, we consider that.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're gods and you're like, we're just gonna do a surface. Look, it's like we didn't see it. Uh, it wasn't out in the field. Somewhere, so it's probably not here. And this is how this is how Slavery ended? What because they would Okay, I I was thinking of a really I was trying to figure out a really bad joke here. Yeah, let's let's get out of this one before I ruin it.
Speaker 1: I don't even know where it was going. But sure, that's the end of this episode.
Speaker 2: Please. So, yeah, what's the end of this saga?
Speaker 1: Oh so this is the end of World Tournament. Yes, so we are into what now, Bobby the Bobbity saga?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 1: Cool? Interesting? Yeah, so this was this is one of those lower dump episodes. It was fun. You kind of needs, yeah, to learn some new shit. Yeah, now we kind of know more or less what we're dealing with.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and well they deal with it correctly. I guess we'll find out right after this and we're back. I hope you need your wishes because we had episode one than the farious Wizard Bobedy and the Demon King of Borrows Trap. Yeah, the demon king like Finn Bauer.
Speaker 1: Yes, sure, yeah, he's the King of the demon world.
Speaker 2: Yes.
Speaker 1: So where does does this exist? Like under Hell?
Speaker 2: I think it's like it's a separate hell.
Speaker 1: Like it's just a separate dimension it super Hell. Oll okay, because it's a weird thing. So this is one thing I've never done.
Speaker 2: So we have.
Speaker 1: Other world mm hmm. Under other world we have Hell, right, but then Earth is still under Hell.
Speaker 2: Technically, how he has earth land under Hell.
Speaker 1: Because you because Gohan Doku is like up in other world, right, but when he falls, he goes into Hell, right, But why wouldn't so then?
Speaker 2: Well, I guess it's in It's just like a non existent plain that you skipped through an immortal realm. I guess it's like, uh, what's it called, uh, in between Heaven and Hell?
Speaker 1: What is it called purgatory?
Speaker 2: Purgatory? Yeah, it's like you land in purgatory. You're like, Earth is in purgatory.
Speaker 1: I guess. Yeah, I guess that makes sense. Yeah, okay, so that within the demon world is in separate little pocket itself. Yeah. So we started this episode and I was like, so, which one of these guys is which? And finding out that the little bug fuck is the Wizard was surprising really well because I'm not expecting the I was expecting, you know, the big scary guy to be the Wizard. He's interesting and it turns out that, uh, the guy who looks like Yoda fucked pigmy elephant is the wizard.
Speaker 2: Mm hmm. Man, that that's how what dragon Waul needs baby Bobbedy. What like, we have baby Yoda, we need a baby Poppy, I mean.
Speaker 1: Baby Bobbedy and baby trunks.
Speaker 2: Like the Muppet babies.
Speaker 1: Yes, list a a dragon ball Muppet babies could be fun.
Speaker 2: I mean.
Speaker 1: So Swapo, little baby Piccolo still or a farming with a bottle.
Speaker 2: I'm in, I'm in. So they're like, here, here's the energy you requested, and they're very happy. But then they're like, uh, how about we get some more? And then they suck off Popovich and here's he's making a face where it's like getting intoane Toppy.
Speaker 1: Well, I don't that's not how I even read it. I read it Sapa was like, hey, we can do more ship look oh yeah yeah, He's like all right, here and your energy. Yeah, and then he just fucking blows him up.
Speaker 2: Yep.
Speaker 1: He just imploses the span after a series of very disturbing uh scenes of him.
Speaker 2: Uh beating the shoot up children.
Speaker 1: Yes, it's it's very uh, this this arc is violent. Yeah, like we've gotten We've gotten dark. Oh yeah, for every show that was just really light and fun, for like the first ten episode.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we're goku chasing a monkey.
Speaker 1: Uh so yeah, Uh Spapavich is dead.
Speaker 2: Yeah oh yeah so in a second.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but Bobby says, I'll never get tired of hearing the boom, like, good god, this dude's huss.
Speaker 2: A little freak yep, and he asked, sorry, poor poor Poi.
Speaker 1: Poe poe peep we.
Speaker 2: I was gonna call que wee fucking que wee w c w's quee wee kill.
Speaker 1: Where where is uh the maestro?
Speaker 2: I'm thinking more like missus an action.
Speaker 1: That one too, And yeah, so peep wee it.
Speaker 2: This is told to just blast the fun got a yamu who who is just trying to get the fuck out of Dutch?
Speaker 1: Yeah, and he does not, and the Fall dudes are dead.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, thank god. Hang on, As Jack would say, that's too less, too less, we gotta deal with. Uh.
Speaker 1: The krillin is like, you know what, this is not This is not for me. He was right here that he pulls me, pulls a have you played a mass effect?
Speaker 2: Uh A long time?
Speaker 1: Okay, he pulls a commander's shepherd and says I should go.
Speaker 2: He's not wrong.
Speaker 1: No, I was like, this is the second ratual decision someone's made on in this group of episodes.
Speaker 2: Well, not for, not for, not for because Bobby, they said they know that they're all there.
Speaker 1: Yep, they know they're there.
Speaker 2: And then uh, he's like, go deal with them. So Bobby and Queene jumping back into the ship and the boys just standing there menacingly, and she was like, watch out, he's those we're here, and he just goes raw and blast Capido the hell. Uh.
Speaker 1: He shreds that man into pieces.
Speaker 2: There's one blash of the head like when trucks blood freezer.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but like, fuck, dude, old man is done. We just we've just pulled off three of the of the bigger characters that we had been introduced to in the last few episodes right within you know, about two minutes.
Speaker 2: Did somebody say three minutes? And then I wrote down to my notes. I usually also get rock hard when I get spin On too, because Deborah at least it's his secret textanue when he spits on, he spits on that thing on Piccolo and crillon and he turned into stone yeah, what the fuck?
Speaker 1: That's that's a weird choice.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and no, don't touch him because if you break the breaking reg regro life.
Speaker 1: Yes, you can't put them back together. They'll be dead and uh, both of them can't come back again.
Speaker 2: I think the word said like so you oid our kids or some running wrong now kids and some bullshit like that something like that. He flies off back into the ship. Yeah, all right, we gotta go chase him. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Uh. And Goku asks supreme ties or any way to get them out of this, and he says, well, we'll have to.
Speaker 2: Defeat the Borah to do it, right.
Speaker 1: And what does he say? Oh, that's what that's right. Goku says, is there any way to get them out of this if we keep them in one piece? And I said no, that's still the wrong anime anyway.
Speaker 2: So Goku and the gang uh finally probably entered the ship and it's a weird like big empty ship mm hmmm where it's like, uh, it's just very empty. I don't know how to describe it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's just a lot of unused space.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And then it finds out we've entered the game of death.
Speaker 1: Because it's a it's an open plan spaceship.
Speaker 2: Oh, very nice. I like that because Bobby promises Kweewee that he gets versus Dibbs on the first fight, and we have stages that they have to go through, yeah, the game of death, and they're like, all right, how are we gonna decide that? They're like, oh, they're all so scared, blah blah blah. And then we cut back in the same they're all doing rock paper scissors to decide who gets the first fight, and I was.
Speaker 1: Like, hold on, you stole that from from how Dare are you?
Speaker 2: The guin news? The legacy lives on it does I was. I was very pleased. They turned on the Crystal Ball and it was like, oh, Jenkin Tournament.
Speaker 1: Let's go.
Speaker 2: And I love that Visio was so proud that he wouldn't he wouldn't get the match up.
Speaker 1: Yeah, was like, see, I can beat you in this too, son of a bitch.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: And even to preagnize that what the fuck is going on because he's terrified of all of this, and they're like, it's fine.
Speaker 2: We got it, and then uh, we am, we've he goes really attacking and that's where we end on a cliffhanger.
Speaker 1: Is it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, they don't start fighting til this third episode.
Speaker 1: Oh no, you're yeah, that's right, that's right, you're right. I hadn't scrolled down all the way. Yeah, so in eactly Bobbedy and depor, like, what the fuck is going on? Right? And the only people who are there are two people who are confident. I say that there's four people who are confident. It's peet we He's very confident he's going to win, and the sayans who are all confident Virginia is going.
Speaker 2: To beat the dog shit out of this man. Yeah, it's very funny, it is, and yeah that is. Yeah, that's where we end. So we do the first episode of the Bobby Saga.
Speaker 1: H shockingly violent. We made some big choices here. Oh yeah, we have killed off three characters who I assume we're going to be around for a while.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I assumed a Vinchion yam yamu, we're gonna be big hitchman for for a bit.
Speaker 1: Uh And they they did not.
Speaker 2: Nope.
Speaker 1: So yeah, now we're gonna see how this sayings hold up to magic.
Speaker 2: Do you believe in magic? We'll find out right after this. And we were back and we're our third and final. So this week episode one to sixteen, don't sell Super Saiyan short Vegina Goku's full bore power, would you just beats the fuck out of we?
Speaker 1: Hear yep, doesn't doesn't land a shot, and he's.
Speaker 2: Like, uh, this is too easy. So Bobby was like, all right, let's level the playing field and he does some magic bullshit and transfers him.
Speaker 1: He says like rapper the rapper.
Speaker 2: Yeah basically, and uh he transfers him to pleet please home planet. And this was so he's like, look at this ten times gravity and.
Speaker 1: The second he said that, I was like, oh buddy, but she's like, you don't know.
Speaker 2: If this was a thousand, I would have more issue.
Speaker 1: He's like, what, like ten I haven't I haven't been ten times gravity in years?
Speaker 2: Right. I think there's also I might have been losing my mind. But like the way Vegeta stands is up, I think he's a street fighter. To reference is it looks like when were you in the opening screen?
Speaker 1: See I don't know street fighters?
Speaker 2: So okay, I like I said, it might just be losing my mind. Yeah, I wouldn't surprise you it was that I wouldn't trust me at all. Yeah, they make weirder references on the show, so that that wouldn't surprise me. So yeah, pleet please like, well, this is bullshit and rushes him and.
Speaker 1: That's a bad idea, yep, and he murks his ass yep, just if viserrates him.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the two that the highest killed count of all of our heroes. Yes too, right, okay, because I mean he murdered all those amicians, murdered the New Force mm hmm.
Speaker 1: Uh, he killed Napa.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he just killed pee.
Speaker 1: Uh a pool, yes, a pool, Zarbon.
Speaker 2: And do and yeah, I think I think he's like yeah, yeah, because.
Speaker 1: I mean who else even has a killed count?
Speaker 2: Like nineteen he killed nineteen? Yeah, go on a cell, right, don't nobody else? You don't cut, you don't count the movies, Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like movie Gohan has done some ship right, but he does. Yeah, so yeah, but by far it's it's Fijeeta's ah and you have to imagine he did plenty before as well.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Well, in fact, that don't don't they like before they come to Earth, and don't they even say they wiped out a whole planet?
Speaker 2: Yeah, they lent on Ariel Arral whoever planet that is.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Aracus, he killed all the sandworms.
Speaker 2: Oh no, I hate sand It's caused it dry gets everywhere.
Speaker 1: Yes, anywell, yeah, so Poice dead and are like, yeah, that's what we expected. That's well. Bobbedy and de Burgh and Supreme Tire like, I'm sorry what happened?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 1: This was because what we didn't mention. Uh, we were were supposed to cause damage to them, and that damage is supposed to energize my boot more. Yes, like the walls absorbed with the energy when they get hit.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and nothing of it.
Speaker 1: We did not touch him whatsoever. No, uh, it just got murked. And so the guys jump into the hole, go to stage two and Supreme Kai just looking like what the fuck just happened? I did not expect any of this? And I'm like, now he finally understands the associate pass he's dealing with.
Speaker 2: Mm hmm.
Speaker 1: It's very good. But as Goku and Vegina are jumping into the hole.
Speaker 2: Uh yeah, Goku's like, wow, this is like a game show. Virgina's like a lame show. More like it? Fucking yeattum, First of all, do you think in these seven years vegeta has been watching game shows.
Speaker 1: I feel like that's that's like, uh like Boma's.
Speaker 2: Jebritt is coming on woman, get over here quickly.
Speaker 1: Like I feel like it's Baba's comfort TV. And he like begrudgingly started watching it and then he got obsessed with.
Speaker 2: And now like he's he just watched the game show Network all day. He's like watching Pressure No whammies, no whammies. Yes, I think that's exactly it. I love this idea game show obsessed with.
Speaker 1: Yes, Like he really wants to be on Family Feud.
Speaker 2: The briefs Family, Oh my God's doctor Briefs, Boma, Trunks, Legeta, and would be I guess Bikini. Yeah, well no, it is that enough? Yeah? Five h Yeah, I guess Goku, we will debowish cacats whole family lineage.
Speaker 1: Would Goku che go? Oh well but Videl's not technically part of the family yet. So we goal here and I need that needs to be a team four star video.
Speaker 2: I bet I Goku doesn't know what's happening. No, they're actually not name an animal that you that wouldn't eat you, and he's like, well, any animal could eat you if you really think about it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Steve Harvey just be staring at him. I want this very badly now. Uh, they need to let us us make shows.
Speaker 2: No, what do you mean?
Speaker 1: No? I mean we watched them.
Speaker 2: Name the planet closest to the Sun planet ve Gita, that.
Speaker 1: One was blown up, that one doesn't exist anymore. Uh anywelluh so uh it turns out that the last time this place was scouted by Deborah was three hundred years ago, right, And he's like, this probably doesn't exist on this planet. I don't know what the fuck's going on. No, uh, something Bobby decides to just send yakonak On and it's basically just a giant rank. Maybe just a rank or.
Speaker 2: I wrote down rejected Ninja Turtle Enemy.
Speaker 1: I don't hate that either, but I went with rank or.
Speaker 2: That also dangerous loogies.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it turns out the spit is very dangerous. In the super verse.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I wrote down that Supreme Kai feels like our Frank Rhymes here where he's like the normal guy inside the Homer Simpson Goku world. Huh, where he's like, this should be happening. How are you? How are you bumbling himself still working? He's like, I don't know.
Speaker 1: It's just how it is. That's that's how things happen.
Speaker 2: Super sayings like well I put race stripes on it because I thought that looked nifty. Uh uh So yeah, so.
Speaker 1: He sends a couple of boots to fetch Yakan.
Speaker 2: And they get eaten immediately, just eating, and they're like, yo, you want to eat more? Go to level two?
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So Goku is gonna fight yak On and he's holding his own for most of it.
Speaker 1: Uh huh.
Speaker 2: I mean not really surprising, but giving like the statue how they tease Yakon, I thought'd be a little bit harder of a fight at first.
Speaker 1: Well yeah, because like if Goku's like, at first, can I get somebody else?
Speaker 2: Seems too easy right after? Like that this sho would be awesome if for a video game, Yeah, like yeah, you do it. Just there's got to be some of that in one of those, right, I don't know. I think I bearly put cots on. I know it could be.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that would be kind of interesting, actually that is, because that is I think that's the one I have downloaded that I haven't played yet. Probably, Yeah, I was gonna wait until we were done with the thing.
Speaker 2: To play it.
Speaker 1: But yeah, that wouldn't surprise me because I think it's I think that game that goes through the actual story.
Speaker 2: Mm hmm.
Speaker 1: But anyway, Yeah, this Goku's basically yeah, basically like I'm I'm not impressed. No, and nor should he have been.
Speaker 2: It turns out no, So then we have to get to cheating again. Yes, and probably like all right, we're gonna send you to his home planet now.
Speaker 1: Yeah, do we not have any other spells except home planet?
Speaker 2: His only planet is the the Pucci.
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, planet Pooch. We we've done that bit.
Speaker 3: Everything goes back to Simpsons. It's okay, it does Simps. Simpsons have already done everything. Yeah, which came out first. Uh probably Track and Ball.
Speaker 1: It hitt be by that much, though I wouldn't think.
Speaker 2: I don't know the exactly.
Speaker 1: I'm very curious anyway. Uh so, yeah, we're on the planet and Cuckoo, which is would have like because it's it's at the edge of the universe spooky, but it doesn't matter. Now you could just Simpson.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and the story pops off super Saiyan, Yes, and because it's sucking them off and I go I was like, no, that's he's gonna You're gonna die and he's like, no, no, I have some worry.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Supreme guys, like this is what are you doing? He's he's gonna kill you. He's like, go Goku and Vegeta are like, nah, it'll be funny. We also have Bobbedy reading Goku's energy. Yeah, like the meter three thousand Achilles.
Speaker 2: Is what do something like that?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Because yeah, he's like if it's broken or we're.
Speaker 2: Fucked right, because that's like planetary destruction levels.
Speaker 1: Well, three hundred is planetary destruction. Three thousand is bullshits.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So yeah, they're not having a good time. Uh and yeah, so ya Kan eats light. So Goku decides I'm gonna give them all of it and causes him to fucking implode.
Speaker 2: Or explode and just pops like a balloon.
Speaker 1: Yes, the second time that someone has done this in the last few episodes inter prove.
Speaker 2: Qu's like, what the fuck is happening.
Speaker 1: He's like, I'm sorry, I knew you were powerful.
Speaker 2: I didn't know you.
Speaker 1: Were the most overpowered bullshit person that's ever existed. Yeah, and that's he's like the fucking I knew go Gohan was powerful and he barely did anything. Are all of these people just more powerful than the gods?
Speaker 2: Possibly? He's like, what have I done? He's a loc to Judas in his mind? Yes, So what did you think of that episode?
Speaker 1: Uh? I thought it was kind of fascinating. Yeah, I'm also what, I know that all of these characters are surprised that this is happening.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but also I.
Speaker 1: Feel like it's gotten way too easy, way too quickly.
Speaker 2: And do you think she's gonna hit the fans son? I have to.
Speaker 1: Imagine so, because this is just it's too simple. Somebody's going to fuck up. I feel like we're I feel like I know they especially Vegeta said he's not worried about Deborah, But like I said, I feel like Vegeta still has too much anger in him.
Speaker 2: He always will.
Speaker 1: And I just have a terrible feeling about Vegeta.
Speaker 2: And not this is going to go well. I hope you're wrong, because Vegeta is very cool.
Speaker 1: He is, and I'm very afraid that he's going to become very uncool very quickly.
Speaker 2: Well, next week we have episodes H one, seventeen one, eighteen one, nineteen. We also have our Patreon Mister Saint Theater, Broly the Second Coming, goo uh rough beyond that? How will these staves fair in the Layne Show? Will Bibbity air bombyco Core were magic? Will we ever see Majin Boo? Will we ever return to the tournament? What's up with mister Satan? How are the kids doing? How are you? I'm doing great? To next week to find out even more on Old Tomow dragon Ball season. You've been listening to a Fatal four podcast.
Speaker 1: Subscribe today wherever you get your podcasts, and visit fatalfour Pond dot com for more episodes, merchandise and infro on the Patreon