Speaker 1: If you running games same Monday?
Speaker 2: You know?
Speaker 3: What is up?
Speaker 1: Guys? How is everyone doing it? To game on this great and fabulous Wednesday? What's we are alive on multiple platforms, multiple YouTube channels? Mhm y, let's going on? What's up? What's up? Clipping and dipping? What's up? Mm hmmm, non.
Speaker 4: Man?
Speaker 3: Mm hmm.
Speaker 4: Did he mab is a minion?
Speaker 1: My disease?
Speaker 3: There's mean.
Speaker 1: He loved to see.
Speaker 4: Everyone's endeavor. Everyone's the same, saying the same thing.
Speaker 1: Bother this deeper, cronger than the river? How the the bunches give him? Don How the hell bother your brother? There's no being? What's up guys?
Speaker 5: Mine?
Speaker 1: Yah? Yeah, everybody that does wanna?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I just want come on, I just wanted to go live because number one.
Speaker 2: Mm hmmm.
Speaker 6: Seezz by the deep mm hmmm part than the ocean.
Speaker 1: What's up? Guys? How is everyone doing today? I'm okay, guys, I'm just.
Speaker 3: Wash mm hmmm, oh mhm.
Speaker 1: Higher then the parties wound.
Speaker 3: Be burned the old.
Speaker 4: Show high the the show.
Speaker 2: Mm hmmm.
Speaker 3: Mm hmm.
Speaker 5: Even a m of the blowy.
Speaker 1: Mo for the symbol Yeah who the bounties as pure and.
Speaker 4: Holy, simple, mm hmm.
Speaker 7: Mm hmm.
Speaker 1: Okay, heard, don'ts even someone's here, Kashan, Hello is it?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 1: Huh h.
Speaker 2: Coming?
Speaker 1: Hey, what's up? Hey?
Speaker 2: Had a little had a little issue there. Huh yeah, how are you doing?
Speaker 1: Jake? What's up? We're on two YouTube channels right now?
Speaker 2: Oh? Where are they?
Speaker 1: My? My both my channels, my two thousand channel, two thousand subchannel plus we have one that is only has like twenty three subs.
Speaker 2: Okay, trying to due wheeld on channels.
Speaker 1: Huh, try to get here's the thing.
Speaker 2: Maybe I'll stream to my channel, make it three have a gang bang.
Speaker 1: But uh so, so what is this new? There's a law in Florida called a super speeder law.
Speaker 2: I don't know what that is. I didn't hear about basic.
Speaker 1: They they're making a restaal fans take of one hundred miles per hour in Florida.
Speaker 2: Really, yeah, I gotta look that up to see I didn't. I didn't hear about this, to be honest. Well, you know, car accidents are a big problem in Florida. Yeah, the assholes on the road.
Speaker 1: Yeah. And also and the thing is is that the bridge went you know. I so I've been to mobile Mogul Alabama. You can go from Mobile to uh to Florida really quick.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the Panhandle.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and they had that bridge. I don't like bridges. I uh. My uncle, who my mom's little brother worked at was a truck truck was one of the truckers that took stuff in and out of the yard for for Kimberics Lark okay, the company that did that. But he was telling me about the bridge. I don't want to do.
Speaker 2: Why don't you like bridges?
Speaker 1: Kaboom, kaboom, remember it? They and I remember? But what about that? What about that bridge that fell down? That that bridge fell down in Baltimore?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, and London Bridge fell Yeah, so you're afraid the bridge is going to fall.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I want to ask you this.
Speaker 2: How do you feel about elevators?
Speaker 1: I like elevators, but I hate escalators? Really they actually so what little story they that in twenty thirteen days had to go and get to a triple bypasser over at UA B in University of Alabama, Birmingham Medical Center. And we went, my niece went down to was going down to smoke, So I went with Our problem is we stopped on the wrong floor and we had to go down the escalator. M Luckily, luckily they showed them with the elevators and I went down the elevator. I'm scared of escalators, I really. I think it's I think it's I think it's something that because we were I was forced to go down one and jack not Jackson, New Orleans, and then I had to go up up and down one. I went to the Nickelodeon Studios thing, you know, I got to go there before it shut down.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I was there too when I was younger. Yeah, I was there when they were filming off Lime Time Live. Do you remember that show?
Speaker 1: You know? And I I wasn't at a show. I was. We were just doing the tour and they and they had us to do something. I'm I'm one of those people that we we got there. We we were there because Dad and then we got to go to the Disney part too. But Dad had to do a little trip down there to help to help with a with a truck that he was buying. He bought himself another day cab. He bought himself a day cab.
Speaker 2: Oh he was a trucker.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Nice, nice that.
Speaker 1: That bought that buy that that only had only owned one truck in his life. It was a day cab.
Speaker 2: Oh, that's when he bought it.
Speaker 1: When we went down there, we had to go. We had to borrow a truck just to go down there.
Speaker 2: Nice. And then you wanted you went to Disney.
Speaker 1: World, Disney Park.
Speaker 2: You know, what was your favor what was your face? Did you go on the rides?
Speaker 1: But we went to the monorail.
Speaker 2: That's a ride.
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah, but also got my Disney year. But what I want to talk about is, you know, uh, you know Grady Ja got a song.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, my favorite sheriff.
Speaker 1: Yeah. You like him because he keep every time he makes an major arrest, he gets on a Kidston does a press conference about it.
Speaker 2: I like him because he keeps that. You know what's out of my neighborhood.
Speaker 1: Oh, that's right, you're Paul Killings in your neck of the woods.
Speaker 2: No, I'm kidding. Actually, Paul County is a little north of me.
Speaker 1: What's the is that Tampa?
Speaker 2: I don't think so. I think it's like like central Florida. It's more central Florida. I think it's literally the county above me. Though. I'm trying to meet Grady Judd because I work with his guys.
Speaker 1: You work with your these guys.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the sheriff, not Pole County, but a different county.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know, I I love you know, I love that people. One of the things that I see people, you know, people say, oh, there's a so Jackson sheriff, Jackson, miss sheriff wants people to get rid of scheme mask ah.
Speaker 2: And I bet they're calling that that a racist law, right, yeah, you know, because they like to wear them. I see this one here that says, as of July first, twenty twenty five, Florida has implemented stricter penalties for excessive speeding, particularly for drivers exceeding the speed limit by fifty miles per hour or more or driving at speeds of one hundred miles per hour or more.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I mean, yeah, that's pretty excessive.
Speaker 1: Are you doing a show today?
Speaker 2: No, tomorrow, tomorrow. Yeah, I'm doing a show. I'm doing Jay Cutson.
Speaker 1: Yeah. By the way, I thought, so you want to hear some funny. I was, actually, so we have to deal every few months or every like six months, we have to deal with the FOSTAP office because yeah, we have to deal with them, and so we have to we have to do a phone and review. So the problem is they So I was standing round there when she said the seventeenth, and she was like, oh no, but she looked it up. It was the seventeenth. And I was right because I was I was listening, you know, and that's that's see.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but yeah, she's the one that's supposed to be telling you.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah. But I bet you most of the people there that don't listen though, so she probably wasn't.
Speaker 1: But here's here's the thing. Now we gotta deal with and so and also now we gotta we gotta be we gotta be a by like nine o'clock for us to do this interviewing, and it might like to take it only takes like ten to fifteen minutes for them to deal with like the the phone interviews.
Speaker 2: Now that this is like a normal occurrence, like you guys do interviews.
Speaker 1: Because because of the research, we had a reciprocation.
Speaker 2: Okay, to make sure that you and I assume this is like sort of to make sure that you're you're not abusing the system R okay, okay, which we know you're not.
Speaker 1: We're not. It's not even me that has to deal with it. It's her my roommate.
Speaker 2: Oh, I am your niece.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna show up before.
Speaker 3: Oh.
Speaker 1: By the way, I want to say, I don't guess you heard the drama. Uh two k you know that green puppet I usually have on the show is no longer going to be part of my show?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, I saw it was all over Twitter. What happened?
Speaker 1: Bull ship? He's he's over there listening to a certain shoot, a certain person of the Jewish Faith.
Speaker 2: Are you a ger? What are you a Ger?
Speaker 1: No, it's not not me a Jewish Faith.
Speaker 2: Wait, I'm lost. You're you're speaking too subliminally for me. He's been I remember, I'm black and I'm slow.
Speaker 1: One of his one of his co host is a is the Jewish Faith Jewish Faith, Jip Christ, Jib Christ jib Oh Jib.
Speaker 2: I still don't know that guy. Okay, So he's uh, he's he's teaming up with.
Speaker 1: Jib to do all the shows. And the thing is, by the here's the thing. I've never I've never gotten paid from from from I've never got paid from from Bobby.
Speaker 2: I thought you guys didn't do you guys were on like a sort of like you do you just you do for me, I do for you. Yeah, nobody exchange you guys are just it's out of love. But sorry, what were you saying?
Speaker 1: By the way, if anybody that does want to like support you know this show?
Speaker 2: Okay, there they go links in the chat. That's for you, Chris Peeps.
Speaker 1: No, that's the buy me a coffee for the Misfit Nation.
Speaker 2: Oh that's for me. That's I thought you were dropping yours. No, oh, well, I appreciate it.
Speaker 1: Finally, I'm one of the first people to donate to you on buying me a coffee.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, are you really?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I think you were. I know you did. I don't remember if you were the first or like if you were, because a couple names pop out to me. But I appreciate it. Jake, you know, I you know, I uh, I appreciate and love you. Man, Go ahead and share your buying me a coffee though it's more important. All right, Fine, what's wrong? You're never promoting to buying me a coffee anymore? Hello?
Speaker 1: Sorry, I'm just texting with someone that's really rude. I'm not this This is so you need more support than I do.
Speaker 2: I guess m depends on kind of support you're talking about? Uh, God night, who are you texting over there?
Speaker 1: Bobby Hick?
Speaker 2: Are you? Are you caking?
Speaker 1: No throat Sean?
Speaker 2: So is Bobby Bobby Nicks coming on?
Speaker 1: No, he's got his own show. He got a back to back show he has to do. He's doing lunatic layo remembers only lunatant louds, and then he's doing, Uh, here's nighttime show. You might come on later. He might come only when he gets done with the late night Oh.
Speaker 2: You're gonna do a late night stream?
Speaker 1: Yes, mm hmmm, less unless uh you want to go live at late night, late night with late night with with you?
Speaker 2: Oh? Instead in lou of Bobby Nick. I like doing shows with Bobby Nick. No, it's going on, Jake. He seemed distracted tonight.
Speaker 1: Just do a lot of stuff.
Speaker 2: Noah, you got your hands in too many projects. I think you're thinking by what song were you singing earlier?
Speaker 1: Oh? Deeper than the Holler by Randy Travis? Also did you hear we all earlier? This week? We lost John MacArthur.
Speaker 2: No are these country?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 1: John MacArthur is a is is gospel? First, we lost Jimmy Swagger. Now we lost John MacArthur, whose name is Kith Copeland. Don't say that, Jake, Or if you say someone say Jim Baker, Jim Baker, I'm I'm here's the thing. If do you know that? Do you know if if one of the if either Jim Baker or ken of Copeland doesn't gonna blame me for it?
Speaker 2: Yeah, you gotta repent. Now.
Speaker 1: How old is Kenneth Copeland?
Speaker 2: Kenneth Copeland, I'm looking at up.
Speaker 1: I'm looking at it up.
Speaker 2: No, I got you. Your iPad is gonna freeze. Kenneth Copeland eighty eight years old.
Speaker 1: Eighty eight years old.
Speaker 2: He's eighty eight years old. Yeah, he was born December sixth, nineteen thirty six. Yeah, he's he's overdue. I wouldn't blame yourself, Jake.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: And who else who just died? Did you say.
Speaker 1: John MacArthur?
Speaker 2: I gotta see their faces, some of them. I just don't know until I maccarthur.
Speaker 1: A are John MacArthur?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't think I know this guy?
Speaker 3: All right?
Speaker 2: Yeah, but wasn't Kenneth Copeland caught like embezzling money and stuff and then he was asked like about his private jet or whatever, and he couldn't answer it.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, So, by the way, Matt uh said, these people that So one of the questions people ask, is Paula White a pastor?
Speaker 2: Paula White? I don't know any of these fucking names.
Speaker 1: Paula White is a person that she's a she's one of those people they televangelists.
Speaker 2: Oh, she's the one that's she was with Trump. I mean, I don't think women should speak in church, so I wouldn't call it.
Speaker 1: By the way, I coased on Terry's show the.
Speaker 2: Other night, you're a badass.
Speaker 1: What the thing is?
Speaker 2: What did you say? What was the word?
Speaker 1: I think fuck or ship? Oh?
Speaker 2: You really went for it. It's some bad taste.
Speaker 1: Your mother.
Speaker 2: She is? She is? What was the context of the curse on Terry's show? And it was in an accident or was it on purpose?
Speaker 3: M hmmm, yeah.
Speaker 1: Uh, we're all to the border of Mexico. Gillis a minute beater, a s a p Sean Riggles on his way here.
Speaker 2: Oh nice, Oh, Jake, what's your what's your thoughts on the Epstein thing?
Speaker 1: Hello?
Speaker 2: Yeah, all right, did you hear me?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 2: Yeah, what's your thoughts?
Speaker 1: I'm a loser?
Speaker 2: I wouldn't say that. I mean, hey, more confidence.
Speaker 1: By the way, I just want to like promote something that.
Speaker 2: Cause it's rare that you promote something, So go ahead.
Speaker 1: Thank you. I want to promote this person because number one, he is a good Guy's name is play Edwards. Play Edwards is is from Mississippi. He he believes in the f A f A. He actually has his own line thing called f A f O. Anyone that doesn't want to check out his channel?
Speaker 2: There he goes, all right, Clay Edwards, what is he? What's his what's his thing?
Speaker 1: He?
Speaker 3: Uh?
Speaker 1: He basically no nonsense, no bullshit.
Speaker 2: Why is it politics? Or yes, Jake, you watch a lot of political shows.
Speaker 1: I watch yours.
Speaker 2: Yeah I know, but you watch Jesse Show, you watch Hate Show, anchor Baby.
Speaker 1: Joel.
Speaker 2: You're missing Joel Joel. I always forget Joel. I think it's because he's black. Oh what what other like? What other shows do you watch?
Speaker 7: Like?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: Here, here, here, So here's the this is the video. Hey, I'm gonna I'm not I'm not gonna play this. This is also the song that picks the pa the video the video. This is the song I was telling you about the polk County song.
Speaker 2: It's a video, let's see it.
Speaker 1: I can't play it?
Speaker 2: Why not? I'm not copyrights? Yeah no, but if you if you play it and then stop it and then we comment a little.
Speaker 1: Bit, I'm not. I'm not playing it all right?
Speaker 2: M h why bring it up? Well, you wanted to share it? I see, Well, thanks, I'll listen to it on my own time.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so people can't. You might want to grab me before you lose it.
Speaker 2: Get it while it's hot, folks.
Speaker 1: Mm hmm.
Speaker 2: I just asked you a question. You didn't answer. What I forgot? Damn it? Oh, what's the other shows you watch?
Speaker 1: Oh? Crossing the Aisle?
Speaker 2: What's that?
Speaker 1: It's a conservative versus a lib Uh, it's it's a conservative mom versus a liberal attorney.
Speaker 2: Is that on porn Hub?
Speaker 1: No, it's on. Uh, it's on. It's actually on YouTube, Crossing the Aisle. It's on the same radio station as Player. They do a show with Clay.
Speaker 2: All right, Jake's putting me on. You watch Gavin McGinnis, right.
Speaker 1: I don't watch it. I watched I watch Alex Jones.
Speaker 2: Oh wow, you're based as fuck.
Speaker 1: I watched Ruby Giliani Rudy Giuliani.
Speaker 2: He has a show.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Wait, Shawn Wriggles is going to Sean Wriggle. Excuse me, he's going to the border.
Speaker 1: No, it's check the the group chat. I'm stupid because I didn't look. I didn't even realize that you could take people out. You can just do that. You can take people out of the chat.
Speaker 2: Oh that you were you were restarting the chat.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Every time I didn't like the person, I would, yeah, just kick him. Yeah, I'm stupid.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we made it up to h w O three.
Speaker 1: Yeah, before I realized you could do that.
Speaker 2: Well, now you could. You could restart h Woh can you rename the chat?
Speaker 1: No? Wait wait, screw Killer is one third and Misfit Nation podcast.
Speaker 2: No, well, we used to have another Wonda used to be on the show. He uh used to be on the show. The other he was one third. He me and him used to do a wrestling sorry fucking video displayed me and him used to do a wrestling podcast together, and uh, he was on the Misfit Nation and then he kind of got busy with his own business and his family and stuff. So yeah, if she'd go back and watch some of the old shows, I guess you'd have to go on Odyssey.
Speaker 1: Yeah. By the way, I just want to let you know that Joe told me that he's banned from Twitch.
Speaker 2: Joe Joe Holyoak, Holy.
Speaker 1: Joe the guy, the guy who is in a nursing home.
Speaker 2: Oh Joey Holyoak. Yeah, he's in a nurse How old is here? In his forties and he's in a nursing home.
Speaker 1: He's a don't don't say it. I think I know he's gonna say.
Speaker 2: Oh, okay, he's got a thing going on.
Speaker 1: No he I thought you're gonna, uh say the words bider.
Speaker 2: Okay, you want me to call it Joe Holyoak a beta? Joe hodiok you abaya.
Speaker 1: You're not an alpha Joe al Bida beida.
Speaker 2: You know I noticed because you you cut or you you clipped us calling somebody a beta, but they cut out the beta part.
Speaker 1: Oh uh ian Ian Rotten from uh mid South.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but the clip that you clipped out completely missed the part. Is it ai? No, it was me doing that.
Speaker 1: It was it was me cutting that part.
Speaker 2: That's the whole point of the clip. I mean, run your channel and you want to run it right.
Speaker 1: Hey, Look, it's a giant robot. It's a giant robot. Oh god, why is there a giant robot? Ger?
Speaker 7: Oh?
Speaker 1: What? Pam Greer, a giant robot? Pam Greer, Pam where.
Speaker 2: Name is hard to say? Say three times fast.
Speaker 1: Pam Greer, Pam Greer, pan Ger.
Speaker 2: You messed up on the last one.
Speaker 1: Damn it?
Speaker 2: Yeah, h well, Pam Greer used to be a looker, you remember, Foxy Foxy Brown. Hey, so I want to ask This just ignores all my questions. I'm on the pain No Mind list tonight.
Speaker 1: Oh so what do you think about?
Speaker 2: Like?
Speaker 1: They don't you know? Should they bring back in living color? Do too well to do.
Speaker 2: In living color?
Speaker 1: They?
Speaker 2: Yes, and they should have j Low back shaking her ass again.
Speaker 1: They can make it up politically correct.
Speaker 2: The problem with bringing back and living color is there's nobody to fill those shoes. It's just gonna be a goofy garbage knockoff.
Speaker 1: Here's Jacob Waters.
Speaker 8: Oh what's going on? Guys? Can you hear me?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 8: Trying? Yeah, I'm trying. Not my new device. I don't know how it's working. Hello, Aaron Amholt.
Speaker 2: Terrifying.
Speaker 1: Here's body Page.
Speaker 2: A wooden robot. Oh you're wacky. You should have like a like a sound effect for that for the banana with the sombrero and the mustache.
Speaker 1: Hey, uh so what do you think about what's going on?
Speaker 8: I don't know what we're talking about.
Speaker 2: This, give me a little more, oh, taking what's going on?
Speaker 1: Trup Williams called out Taker Undertakers to do what call it? Called him out? So next week, if he's still, if he if he doesn't care, if he has the title, not the time. Trip Williams currently the TNA World World Champion, and they got a pay per view coming up this weekend for some some brick Slam Slamiversary.
Speaker 2: SummerSlam.
Speaker 1: Uh no, uh Slam Slammiversary because it's the uh it's the thirteen year anniversary of when they started as a company. Oh, I think it's twelve years or thirteen years.
Speaker 3: I forget.
Speaker 1: Because they started they started in two thousand and two.
Speaker 8: So they're gonna bring him back just for that event.
Speaker 1: No, it's not gonna be for no, no, no, it's not gonna be for Slimmiversary. It's gonna be for an XT next week because it's gold be in Houston.
Speaker 2: Now, is this gonna be a wrastling match?
Speaker 1: I don't know. It's gonna be like a confrontation.
Speaker 2: A confrontation. So maybe they're setting up something for SummerSlam. I don't know, or an x T n XT I guess because is this maybe because Taker is involved in the LFG show. Maybe his rookie comes in and fights Trick. I don't know. Terry Strange, Terry, Terry.
Speaker 1: I apologize for cussing all your string.
Speaker 5: The other day.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was very distasteful.
Speaker 8: How dare you?
Speaker 1: It was Christian stream?
Speaker 2: What?
Speaker 8: I haven't talked to you since uh, since all the stuff hit the fan?
Speaker 2: The O what?
Speaker 1: Uh? Yeah?
Speaker 7: Uh?
Speaker 9: What's going on with Bobby Nick and and Granny and cut of the jib? What's what's Jacob?
Speaker 1: Uh? Uh? At least you didn't flash your dingy.
Speaker 8: Talking about me?
Speaker 2: No strangest show? How close were you to doing that? Though?
Speaker 1: Jake is shaking my damn head.
Speaker 2: Is how long are you that could mean shaking my dick hard.
Speaker 8: I'm gonna say I've been to Terry streams a few times.
Speaker 1: But but but here's the thing. Number one? Why is number one? I I heard you in the background. I heard you in the background of Granny stream telling him saying a few things.
Speaker 2: Same thing, Jake, You're being really vague tonight, serious.
Speaker 1: About Granny's stream.
Speaker 8: What did you hear me in the ground doing.
Speaker 1: Like saying that. Oh uh oh, you were like, oh oh.
Speaker 8: Oh yeah, I wasn't. I wasn't in the background.
Speaker 7: I was.
Speaker 8: I'm a member on Bobby's stream. Most important, Bobby, what do you mean.
Speaker 1: You were Granny? You're you're they were watching Granny's stream, they were watching I was.
Speaker 9: I was watching it on Bobby's because I was. I'm a friend of Bobby's, I'm an anima and I'm a member of his channel.
Speaker 1: Dude, we never Here's the thing. I have never took money from Bobby. The only person I took money from was Jib when Jib was running Lintant because Jim was paying everybody that we were part of the shows.
Speaker 8: Did did Jim do his show tonight with Bobby?
Speaker 1: No? He did a show with Tokay.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 8: But was Bobby on it or is that just uh? Like an I count that was?
Speaker 1: That was a hologram? That was That's one of his Uh, that was one of his bulls?
Speaker 2: What was What was the drama that I didn't hear about?
Speaker 1: This?
Speaker 2: What was the drama that went down.
Speaker 9: I heard it had something to do with two K getting invited on the show and uh then some kind of conflict with like guests that Bobby had I don't know, and then when he got upset about it and he was acting like the best friend and he was going in to stand up for uh two k uh in the whole matter, plus Granny's going through a lot of ship on the side.
Speaker 8: Like Brandy, Brandy, I don't want to talk about talk about that.
Speaker 9: I'm talking about on the fucking stream he did he uh like brandished a gun and was saying N word a couple of times and then fired a gun off him, and uh in two K was like encouraging him. That's what I was gonna talk about. I was gonna talk about his private life stuff. I was talking about the stuff he did on YouTube. He's got some stuff going on in his private life too.
Speaker 2: What happened on YouTube?
Speaker 8: Yeah, yeah.
Speaker 9: By the end of it, they said it was an airsoft gun, but it clearly wasn't. Like if you watched the stream through, it clearly wasn't an airsoft gun.
Speaker 2: Did they have a spark to it?
Speaker 8: Well, no, I didn't I didn't actually see it.
Speaker 9: I was listening to it and they just asked him to He's like, well, I got a gun in case anything comes, because he was talking about sitting on the porch, and then two k asked him to go grab the gun and he's like, well, you guys want me to fire it, and then.
Speaker 1: People in the no, so he did a stream. Uh he did like, uh, I can't read no, no, no, you go ahead. I was saying.
Speaker 8: He was on his porch though, and the people in the chat were asking him for a desktop and uh. That's when he was like, all right.
Speaker 1: No problem.
Speaker 2: When the last time you did a desk pop.
Speaker 1: For exactly.
Speaker 2: I was laughing.
Speaker 9: It was funny because I messaged him right after because me and him share the same stream yard and uh, I usually make his shorts, and I sent him a clip of Paul Eminem's producer or whatever the guy is, and it was just like, m it's Paul.
Speaker 8: I heard the album.
Speaker 9: Because that's what I felt like when he when I was going to make shorts for him, I'm like, dude, you can't can't brandish a gun on fucking YouTube and fired off and then say the N word and expect me to make clips of it.
Speaker 1: Glemen, you love him for the planet, melmac.
Speaker 2: Oh, jesus, here's all not this guy.
Speaker 1: Listen.
Speaker 8: I'm almost to the border in Mexico. Give me a brinka.
Speaker 1: How you doing, Sean Hello?
Speaker 2: I was hoping he was carried off by the FBI already, Dad, what's wrong with him?
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: Maybe the cartel got him, the coyotes.
Speaker 8: She had a knife.
Speaker 2: He's got chopped up into a bunch of pieces by some machetes.
Speaker 8: We gotta get you a puppet, Jake.
Speaker 2: I hear.
Speaker 8: That's the new thing. Everybody's doing puplics now.
Speaker 2: It's amazing. There's starting. They're starting a lot of drama.
Speaker 8: The puppets. Yeah, yeah, I don't get it.
Speaker 9: I had a guess that came on that does a bunch of puppets, and Granny was on when when I brought the guy on, And yeah, dude, he's like an alcoholic, but he's also a puppet teer.
Speaker 8: He's he's like chasing the bottle in between. In between. It's a little rough.
Speaker 2: You see the puppets arm like fall. You know, he's taking a drink.
Speaker 1: Oh, ladies and gentlemen, Terry strange.
Speaker 2: Awful.
Speaker 1: Hey, Terry picking it too? Oh you muted yourself?
Speaker 2: Terry, What's.
Speaker 7: You can't say that to me? That's a hate crime, he Terry, How are you?
Speaker 1: How you doing today?
Speaker 7: Not good?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 7: My AC went out and it's like the hottest day of the year so far.
Speaker 2: Here.
Speaker 1: Hey, I apologize for cusin.
Speaker 7: I don't even remember you cussin? What cuss word did you say?
Speaker 1: I think it was fuck. We were talking about something and I said and I dropped like an F you. Oh I I forgot what show I was on because I do so many shows.
Speaker 7: Yeah, but you know, people really respect my show and act appropriate.
Speaker 1: I apologize. I apologize.
Speaker 2: Jake was going hard.
Speaker 1: Just be one of those like it's been one of those weeks where I'm like I've been I'm just like I've been one of those weeks where I'd like to say the.
Speaker 2: World and just going to my corner of Jake because why, why, what's going on?
Speaker 1: Jake? It's been. It's been one of those like everybody, a lot of the people, it's so many people, a lot of the drama. It's it's been like you have we have to deal with a Florida man wants to like wants.
Speaker 2: To, Hey, watch, it's a Central Florida man.
Speaker 7: I have family in Central Florida.
Speaker 2: I don't know why I have family that's not allowed to go to Central Florida.
Speaker 7: Yeah, that's even better.
Speaker 2: It's a great area.
Speaker 7: How Jamie doing, he's okay, he's I think he's in he's doing something right now. I'm looking at him. Yeah, oh there he is. Yeah, by leaving the room I'm in.
Speaker 3: I'm in.
Speaker 7: Like, so in my apartment complex, there's like a community room, but for some reason, nobody's in here. Usually it's a result and they have like, you know, complimentary teas and.
Speaker 2: So.
Speaker 7: Since my ac is out and I have to wait till tomorrow to get it fixed, I'm just chilling in here right now.
Speaker 2: I went out.
Speaker 1: Well, apartment or.
Speaker 7: It's rented. I'm still renting.
Speaker 2: I want to have you adopt yourself. But are you somewhere like the climate is hot where you live? No, Okay, I'm.
Speaker 7: Open about where I live. I live in Portland, Oregon.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, yeah, you said, because I'm a I'm a you know, you're a suicidal liberal.
Speaker 7: I'm not suicidal. I'm not a liberal. Compared to this place, I never met Jacob before, Hellos or Ellen.
Speaker 8: I've been in your jet before. Terry, I actually met you before.
Speaker 9: Uh I mentioned a long time ago. I just never joined your panel. But yeah, I'm I've been following your channel for a while. Yeah, I'm a subscriber. Yeah, it's just my name, Jacob Waters. I've been I've been subscribed for probably over a year. I usually just pop in and say cheers everybody. I don't usually much more than say that.
Speaker 1: No, Jacob Jacob has travelers, has has done strength, has done streams before with people from the other other world, like.
Speaker 7: Like Art Oh, like I used to be before I got saved.
Speaker 2: You ever you ever listen to Art Bell.
Speaker 1: I do.
Speaker 9: I do interviews with everybody. We do religious talks, we do political talks. But yeah, we also have a conspiracy side too.
Speaker 8: Yeah, we talk about everything.
Speaker 2: Wait, you talk to somebody who claimed to be a time traveler.
Speaker 8: I talked to people that claim to be future presidents.
Speaker 1: Michael Michael Michael McIntosh. I got.
Speaker 8: Sorry, go ahead, I couldn't tell answer.
Speaker 7: If you could be any conspiracy theory, which one would you be?
Speaker 8: If I could be a conspiracy.
Speaker 7: No, just the theory itself.
Speaker 1: I would.
Speaker 8: I wouldn't want people to speculate on me. I'd want people to know about me.
Speaker 2: Are involved in it.
Speaker 7: I don't think I question, no, no, just which one would you be? Like, if you were to imbibe the mood or the vibe of a conspiracy theory, which one do you think resonates most with your character?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 2: I kind of. I still don't get it.
Speaker 9: What's that answer with the re explanation of it? I would call myself nine to eleven.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna start.
Speaker 8: The communist organization.
Speaker 7: They grew up the towers.
Speaker 1: All commies.
Speaker 2: I'll go with Chris Benoa being set up, not really killing his life.
Speaker 1: I'm trying to stay at this conversation because, uh, you know this can this is a topsy subject when we speak conspiracies, because you know how screwtube is.
Speaker 8: You can talk about conspiracies on screwtoo. They just put a warning on the bottom of your thing, like if you're talking about yeah.
Speaker 7: We're just just we don't believe any of this stuff. We're just saying like if we could be a conspiracy, we're not.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we're not. We're not because supporting.
Speaker 8: Listen, it's for educationales only.
Speaker 2: We're not.
Speaker 7: Hypothetical self. It's like I get to know you question, you know a stranger.
Speaker 8: It's all about the verbiage shake. We're calling them conspiracies, we're not calling them truths.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry, I'm like, I'm just what what?
Speaker 7: Okay, guys, what do you think Jake would be since he doesn't want to like, which one do you think he reminds you of? O?
Speaker 2: Do not? Do?
Speaker 1: Not say that Stanley Kubrick would do not say Stanley because I always do that.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, you to like a whole bunch of conspiracies. I'll go I'll go with flat earth.
Speaker 8: If you're going.
Speaker 2: Hollow?
Speaker 1: What about what about that? So you actually had something? I had somebody on my show, and I could have said, by the way, I could have told Rocco. I could have said, oh it's my it's my show, the videos stay off. But didn't want the copyright strip my ass at them all.
Speaker 8: Don't want to know what I think?
Speaker 3: You know what?
Speaker 7: I would say that you remind me of the cabbage Patch baby conspiracy.
Speaker 2: I was gonna say that we didn't go to the moon.
Speaker 7: Oh dang.
Speaker 2: After after that last statement.
Speaker 9: After the Kubrick one, immediately what I thought. I was like, oh, he's a fake moon landing.
Speaker 1: Hey, but I want to I want to ask this, what do you guys think about right now? It's like, you know, they're they're getting rid of you know, one of the things I've heard about. They got rid of sky they got rid of they're getting rid of stuff. The next thing you should get rid of. I seem to get rid of Facebook.
Speaker 2: Oh you're talking. I thought you meant the sky the Skype Skypepe said sky.
Speaker 7: If I don't want to get rid of Facebook, because then how am I going to find out what my like step grandmother is having for lunch?
Speaker 8: I'm actually wots Jake, how long have you been on the internet.
Speaker 1: Since?
Speaker 5: Uh?
Speaker 8: The year they got you started with turtle.
Speaker 3: First?
Speaker 1: My first I made my first Facebook.
Speaker 9: When when I first got on the like on the computer and started like surfing the web because I think that's an old term that's not really equipment anymore. There used to be a lot of websites. You could just kind of like browse around to websites, and it.
Speaker 8: Was you actually can't have the dead internet internet theory.
Speaker 7: I used to go to so many websites and now it's just.
Speaker 9: A couple I go to, like most of them are through the same search engines and through the same party. That's why when you talked about getting rid of Facebook or Skype, I immediately thought, oh, yeah, they're just reducing it more like it's been it's been reduced from what we used to have.
Speaker 1: Yeah. So, so here's the thing. And also one of the things that they need to like talk about and stuff is YouTube is like YouTube is like the n W A rum uh twitt h So YouTube is like the n W.
Speaker 2: So I don't think it really matters in the uh, the bigger picture. I think it's just like business is closing. If any of these websites closed down, that we'll just move on, or we'll be already moved on to another website.
Speaker 7: I think let's keep doing there. What's he doing, He's sitting in something empire you think smoking crack?
Speaker 1: He's doing tobacco? Is tobacco? He d he does da, he does.
Speaker 7: Dang. I did that once in Anna what I said, the little gin running around my uncle's house.
Speaker 2: Are you smoking the drugs?
Speaker 8: Yes, black heroin?
Speaker 1: By the way, so, by the way, on you know n l C. I actually had someone on b y B actually did that that Dave shar a god did a lot on stream, a lot of cocaine on stream.
Speaker 2: A bog of sugar, some of that White Girl a retro.
Speaker 1: But I want to ask this, Let's I got something we gotta talk about. Terry. Was you there when when James screwed up the audio on Shawn's interview in the beginning last Friday.
Speaker 7: No, I don't think I caught that bit because I came in late.
Speaker 1: I think here's what happened.
Speaker 7: I was like focused on my work for once. Yeah, I was on CPT. That was that means colored people time, you know how they're always late for things.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he he just played one of my songs. He couldn't even hear what he was. We were he was the solo because but Nick had to come in and help him.
Speaker 2: Nick, me and Hay had to sing the song.
Speaker 7: Cann't do anything for his birthday tomorrow. Yeah, it's his birthday tomorrow.
Speaker 2: Oh, I didn't know that his birthday, He's gonna be old as hell, maybe his.
Speaker 1: Real birthday or his Spike birthday, because everybody every day he has he is, he is a sticker saying Today's hates birthday, Happy birthday.
Speaker 5: Hate.
Speaker 2: Maybe I'll call in it. Maybe I'll call in and make his day.
Speaker 7: That'd be nice.
Speaker 1: I'll do But I have, I have, I have, I will have to do it like no Bob, but no bottom is Yeah, it probably takes.
Speaker 7: Yeah, let me even hear from like Mark or William?
Speaker 1: Who's Mark? William?
Speaker 7: Who else calls in? Jeff? I can't understand anything, Jeff says.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean either, Well.
Speaker 7: That was really dead.
Speaker 1: I'm telling you, Uh yeah, Hey, Terry, do you have your cat? By the way, alf likes cats.
Speaker 2: Keep it away?
Speaker 7: Yeah, I've seen alf he ate cats.
Speaker 1: My cat.
Speaker 7: Isn't my cat safe? He's not here, and I will kill somebody for him.
Speaker 2: Alf.
Speaker 7: I will kill an alien for my cat. No problem.
Speaker 2: Oh, shots fired.
Speaker 7: I'm just saying I got and toes down for my people. That's my people, my cat.
Speaker 2: I thought you literally ate cats.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but how how many times has uh? By the way, Joe, by the way shout we got to give someone a shout out?
Speaker 2: Hello, Yeah, we're listening.
Speaker 1: By the way, do you remember.
Speaker 7: Jaylor shout out to jalen Ate? Yeah, that'd be one of my top ten favorite homosexuals on YouTube.
Speaker 2: He was gay.
Speaker 1: Geesh.
Speaker 2: Then he get banned from haksa chat. Yeah, we got him banned.
Speaker 7: I think he just argues in bad faith and assumes negative intent and every interact.
Speaker 1: But I heard every Friday n every Friday James works the office at a Bond.
Speaker 2: Works the office at Bond as a shift.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 7: Wow.
Speaker 1: I just want to say to everybody, we this is this is us just talking. This is We're not trying to.
Speaker 7: We're not trying to kidnap, hake or anything.
Speaker 1: Yeah or or we're not trying to. We're not trying to start anything with people. This is this is just us talking. This is us just being us.
Speaker 7: I don't think we're saying that is going crazy right now about this conversation.
Speaker 8: Listen, I thought we were talking about turtles.
Speaker 1: You are you are a turtle? Okay, I'm sorry.
Speaker 7: Let me think about turtles there.
Speaker 8: No, No, The question is would you eat one? I don't think I would.
Speaker 7: You can't do it, no, but I would. I would get some of those cool tortoiseshell like glasses like the or like get some bareads made out of real tortoiseshell.
Speaker 8: Against rocking out with.
Speaker 2: You? Just you get a giant.
Speaker 7: Did not eat a turtle and you just break it opens on the inside. No, man, that's that's jungle people.
Speaker 2: Never tried it.
Speaker 7: Can't be eating that.
Speaker 2: He used the.
Speaker 3: Guys.
Speaker 1: I think we're going to end soon. Why because I want to end? I know Jacob said to do a.
Speaker 8: Show, going to be here. He is almost the border of Mexico.
Speaker 7: We're hanging out.
Speaker 1: He's almost. I don't see him.
Speaker 8: Well, give him a minute.
Speaker 7: Okay, Okay, I got a question.
Speaker 2: What's up, Terry?
Speaker 7: Okay? If you okay, if you could be any type of tree, which one would you be?
Speaker 3: Hello?
Speaker 2: Whatever? Trees aren't indigenous to Portland, Oregon.
Speaker 1: Most of them.
Speaker 7: The white man has done good works here.
Speaker 1: Hey, so I want to ask this is so? Uh farms or roll off farms?
Speaker 7: Farms?
Speaker 1: Roll off farms? The Little People's Big World. And guess who's in the chat. Someone's in the chat. You're beloved in the chat.
Speaker 7: He'd be an a. Oh yeah, he likes trees. I don't know what kind of tree that is. Oh yeah, he loves the Japanese maples. Wait, so what's the.
Speaker 1: Name of the You ever saw the show Little People Gave World?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 7: Yeah, at the airport when I worked there once.
Speaker 1: That was cool airport.
Speaker 7: Yeah, back in the day, that was my favorite jobs. I was young and like.
Speaker 1: He was a stewardist.
Speaker 7: No, I wasn't a stewardest. I was a barracet at one of the coffee sands.
Speaker 8: Shop.
Speaker 1: You're yeah.
Speaker 7: It was like right outside of the you know where people come in through the term the gate. What's it called?
Speaker 1: Not the gate?
Speaker 7: What's a fault security? You know when they come through security t s A.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 7: My mine stop was like right behind there. We got to see everybody comes through.
Speaker 1: Please do it, Please say please say this, Jesse, please say what She's not an alpha, she's not at alpha.
Speaker 2: She's uh but can can a woman be a beta? Aren't they just natural?
Speaker 7: Jamy's here, we're chilling in the cold room apartment, which is faltering because of the damn a c.
Speaker 1: Question.
Speaker 7: Uh beta?
Speaker 2: Yeah, that can't. Aren't women just naturally? H that feminism?
Speaker 7: It's not feminism, it's uh it's animal animalism.
Speaker 2: Animalism.
Speaker 7: Yeah, where I'm comparing myself to like a wolf.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but you're not a wolf.
Speaker 7: I'm a lt boo boo right now.
Speaker 2: You're not lions? Don't you don't hunt?
Speaker 7: Not only for bargains at the grocery store. And what is what I like to shop? I'm a woman, I shop therefore I am there.
Speaker 2: Where are you going with the tree question?
Speaker 7: I just want to know more about you guys, like what kind of tree are you?
Speaker 2: Tell you about it?
Speaker 7: Just tell me about you, like what kind of yourself? As if you were like a tree and you were rooted someplace and you couldn't move, but you just chill watch everything go by, and like, you know, are you going to free that drops the leaves? Do you have pines?
Speaker 2: Like you need a little more like a bush?
Speaker 7: You be a bush tree?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Just chilling.
Speaker 1: You don't even have to add audience on audio. You don't have your audio. By the way, me and Al for six forty P, you're for eighty. Your Shawan and Ontario both bore a d P.
Speaker 2: He just called us low quality niggas. Oh I'm allowed, Jake.
Speaker 7: Well, I'm on my phone. I don't think I'm gonna have a quality.
Speaker 2: I don't know how how to fix that. He keeps calling me out, and I get embarrassed.
Speaker 7: Not like I'm at my computer. I have my nice little setup, but I'm just talking to a phone, like it's.
Speaker 1: Not that good.
Speaker 2: With and he says, I have a fake necklace on you know what I mean?
Speaker 7: Low band with oh Jamie.
Speaker 2: Low band with niggas Nikka, Nika, Nika. Good way to get away with it.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I'm working on Jamie. He's gonna end up racist soon. We'll get to him. Are you raising.
Speaker 2: Alien racist? I guess it would, it would be different.
Speaker 7: Okay, I don't judge you either way.
Speaker 2: I'm a racist, right on, right on. Yah, I ain't racist. I am White.
Speaker 7: People are so they're so decent, you know.
Speaker 1: Hey, you're also you're the one that Thinksan thinks Shan thinks that the women's job is in the kitchen.
Speaker 7: Yeah, especially if they're like a dishwasher or a chef.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's not just that, like I think they should be in the kitchen. They have to clean the whole house.
Speaker 7: You're yeah, what even I can't be in the garage. That's where the men belong. You're responsible for the garage, thank you. I can't be going in there and meddling with things.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you wouldn't even understand it.
Speaker 7: Yeah, that's true.
Speaker 1: Hey, I want to say that this show has actually been you know, you know, I do these shows every day and you guys are twelve days until my birthday and the nervous Oh is it a big one? I'm gonna be thirty two.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I used to be thirty two. It was horrible.
Speaker 2: There is something special about thirty two.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I forget that you guys are older than me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, to be thirty two again.
Speaker 1: You're also the one that live, you don't have a kid, and you know you're living in You're not in South Florida. I wish I was in South Florida in the winter.
Speaker 7: Wow, what would you do in South Florida, Jake?
Speaker 1: I'm would get out of this damn cold in this it freezes, it praises in the winter and easily I hate for.
Speaker 7: Either.
Speaker 1: But I would rather go to Hawaii because in Hawaii it's like eighty two.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but then you got to deal with all the.
Speaker 7: Yeah, they beat you up, Jake, and they'll take your lunch money. So pineapples, okay, so does so does.
Speaker 1: Here's the thing, Hey, but I wish I would live in Australia down then.
Speaker 2: They're like black people of white people.
Speaker 7: Yeah, you know, you know what they just they're just really awful, like they're so they're like, oh, we're going to do away with the class system in Australia, and then they just everybody needs manners.
Speaker 2: That's what I thought. Your white people made everything decent. What happened there, well, no, those were.
Speaker 7: No, those weren't decent white people. Those were the criminals that got sent there. So they're the descendants of like the tawdry whites. Still better than what the Aboriginals did because they were just chilling their smoking pot and whatnot, painting themselves with chalk.
Speaker 1: I just want to say this show has actually been off practice.
Speaker 7: They eat people too.
Speaker 1: I mean, did you ever go on mister Terry? Would you ever go on this? Would you ever go on Miss Nation?
Speaker 7: Would I ever go on this? Fit Nation? If they wanted me to, or if I felt compelled to call in, I might.
Speaker 1: They So they don't, they might not need you because they already got They got a trans person that's always on their shows always.
Speaker 7: I'm a real.
Speaker 1: Show.
Speaker 2: Once I didn't.
Speaker 7: I didn't have to take hormones to grow breastesses. They grew themselves.
Speaker 2: Damn. Women tend to not want to do my show, so I have. But yeah, I'm.
Speaker 7: You know, I can roll with the punches. Yeah, if you want to put women down, I'll like, yeah, I'll be like we're we're mess women are I know?
Speaker 1: I know that Jamie trying to make a joke.
Speaker 7: Yeah, oh yeah. We were out. We went to the fountains and there was a there was a there was a trans woman and his boyfriend and the guy was lovingly like touching his hair and the guy, yeah, he went and got her ice cream with some doughnut holes it was. And the guy was like long haired and super soy.
Speaker 2: It was like.
Speaker 7: And Jamie was like, he's gotten good at clocking them now he's like getting trans star Like I don't even know the alftar, but like he's like what he'll be like Naji, He's like what about that one? They're everywhere here, you know, like that's in it walking around.
Speaker 1: So I want to.
Speaker 7: I want to because you know what, we're fighting here. I'm fighting. That's fight here. Uhh, I'm not gonna let win.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I feel you because there's a lot of people who are like, oh, we've given up, you can't change.
Speaker 1: Did you see uh the way was you watching the clip where where uh Jesse uh took a spill on stage.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I've seen it. Reminded me of the old there's the old gun in my church that did that once. He just like fainted out of nowhere. I was like, what the no? And I sat with you.
Speaker 1: All. I think I'm going to end because I'm getting a little bit tired, and I think I might do a late show with Bobby tonight, late late show.
Speaker 2: Because we're not the late show because you guys are usually in bed by.
Speaker 7: Yeah I did. I do observe a good bedtime, but I probably won't sleep all night because of the heat.
Speaker 1: The hotel for night.
Speaker 7: Oh, I don't want a spring for a hotel. I'd rather just not sleep than like do a bad job tomorrow work?
Speaker 1: Hey, what right?
Speaker 7: Right? The better performers at my job, So if I have an off day, I don't feel bad.
Speaker 1: What about he asked James take for room? I would say, ask James take for a room.
Speaker 7: But he's in l a.
Speaker 2: I trip. Hey, come on a shoke? What my boyfriends in the chat? Come on?
Speaker 7: Yeah, Jamie doesn't like that. He gets jealous.
Speaker 2: Second time you disrespected Terry going on first, you're cursing on a show like a sailor.
Speaker 7: I can't believe you cussed on my show, on the show that I wish splash and his wiener what oh that was after you left Jake, some guy porn bombed memm. He was pretending to be a girl and I was stupid.
Speaker 1: Yum you said it.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I think it's hairst to the end because I just want to say thank you to my guest, the Flipping Down Terry, the Great Cherry Strange, the beautiful Carriage Strange.
Speaker 2: And Jake.
Speaker 1: I was thinking about something and.
Speaker 2: Now he wants to talk.
Speaker 8: It's time.
Speaker 7: If you could be anytime,