Speaker 1: You'll be away five seventeen. Do you want to report a UFO hanging in We don't want to report every thirty one. Do you wish to report a UFO over hey, we want to one of those areas thirty one.
Speaker 2: Do you wish to find a report of any kind of it?
Speaker 3: I wouldn't know what kind of reports clouds.
Speaker 1: Time areas thirty one me neither there. See if it was anybody above us to pass us, Like thirty seconds ago, we.
Speaker 4: Were sending one of golf negative.
Speaker 5: Okay, OFFI the UFO.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's murder two nine o'clock. Yes, I'll passed over, I go. I don't know what it was, but it's from at least to three thousand feet above us.
Speaker 4: See, I passed out over the top of US.
Speaker 1: Ninety one one.
Speaker 6: You just called both to me before they're after staying.
Speaker 2: The airplanes here to God on an unidentified object.
Speaker 1: Every liberty or call or calm on an unidentified flying object A.
Speaker 7: Welcome to UFO Chronicles a place where people share their experiences of the strange and unexplained. If you've had an encounter, I would like to be on the show. You can email me at UFO Chronicles at gmail dot com.
Speaker 2: Hello everyone, and welcome to the show. How are you all doing? I'm Nick Hunter and this is the UFO Chronicles podcast. In this Grippin episode, our guest tonight come to us for New York State brothers Chris and Shann O'Leary, lifelong alien abductees whose lives have been marked by decades of chilling encounters. From childhood experiences of missing time to adulthood visit by unworldly entities, their story is nothing short of astonishing. Shan, a retired police officer, opens up about the night he was pushed to the brink when he drew his weapon on a being that defied or earthly explanation. Together, the O'Leary brothers peel back the layers of a lifelong mystery, sharing not only their personal accounts, but the emotional and psychological told these encounters have taken. They describe moments of haunting sense of being watched night after night. For Chris and Shan, the abductions didn't stop when they grew up. They only deepened, raising disturbing questions about the nature of those beings and their intent. Are these encounters just part of a larger alien agenda and what happens when those trained to uphold the law come face to face with something utterly beyond it. Join us as we explore the extraordinary lives of two brothers caught in a decade long encounter with the unknown, a journey that challenge is not only their understanding of reality, but ours as well. Chris and Sean are up next. But first, if you enjoy the show and you would like to help support the podcast on Patreon, you can do this for as little as one dollar a month. Head on over to patreon dot com Forward Slash UFO Chronicles podcast. You can also find a link in the description of this episode. Any help is very much appreciated.
Speaker 5: Now on the.
Speaker 2: Show, Hello, Chris and Sean, Welcome to the podcast.
Speaker 1: Well, thank you, thank you Nick.
Speaker 2: Thank you both for coming on today. And you're calling for New York State.
Speaker 1: Yes, we're in the Hudson Valley upstate New York, which is one of the UFO and alien abduction hotspots in the country. Whitley Strieber was taken that far from here, and in the eighties there was a huge spate of sightings and abductions that the legendary J. Allen Heinek came and investigated and wrote a book called Night Siege. So this is a place of weirdness for whatever reason. Yeah, we're in a small town north of Albany, sarah Tooga Springs, New York. A wonderful town of about thirty thousand people. It's grown considerably since these events started for us.
Speaker 2: Wonderful stuff.
Speaker 5: Indeed.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that is a bit of a hotspot al right. Okay, now guys, you have some experiences to share that starts back in the late fifties. Would you like to start in the beginning please.
Speaker 1: Well, it started with my mother before we were born. And here's how we know about this incident. When we were kids in the seventies, we would be at my grandparents' house, my mother's parents, and whenever there was a mention of a UFO on TV, you know, like a sighting on the local news something like that, our grandparents would go, oh, that's just like with your mother, remember that rose in And they would bring it up every time, and the story was from the three of them. My mother was about twelve thirteen years old, very beautiful Italian Irish girl, and we're living a very wonderful small town and very safe and suburban in a lot of ways. And my mother was walking her dog by the family dog. My mother had a poodle skirt on she had just gotten and this was nineteen fifty nine, so that was like a trend. And she actually had a poodle, you know, a jet black poodle named Jet, you know, not surprising one. She was walking the dog only a block from her parents' house, no more than two hundred yards, and it was a beautiful sunny day, and as she was walking the dog, suddenly a big shadow over the ground, blotting out the sun, leaving her in shadow. And she saw that the shadow was covered width of the road and also part of the lawns on either side, the houses on either side of the street. And she looked up and she said there was a big triangle right over her head, only about twenty feet in the air. We pressed her details over the years, and she said it was it was like a pencil, like a graph height, a dark graphight gray, and that it seemed to be all three sides were about equal, an equilateral triangle, and there were seams where there were different parts to it. And she said there looked like recessed circles that could have been round lights, and her thought was, what is keeping this up because there was no sound. It was just suddenly there above her and there was no engine or noise or anything like that. In that second which she looks up and she sees there was a black hatch in the center of the underside of the triangle, and she said it was so black. She said, she was looking at it and it was so completely black. And then the next thing she remembered is that she was standing there on the road, but it was night. It was hours later, and she started walking home and her parents were were putting their coats on. They were going to go looking for her. They had they wondered why she was late. They'd called her friends in the neighborhood. They hadn't seen her. It was a very safe town, so there was no reason to panic. But what happened was the dog had eventually wandered back on his own, and they were paniced. They were going to look for her, and if they didn't find her, they were going to the police. And just then she walks up and she tells them this incident with the triangle, and that's all she knows, and she stuck to her story all through her child in good and teen years, and we were always reminded of it. And that's where as far as I know, that's as far back as we could trace the abductions in our family. The funny thing is when we're being told about it, we weren't really interested. We didn't have an interest in UFOs even though we were abducted all the time. The aliens are so good covering your memories their mind powers, right seaw.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, there's there's a lot of people out there who were abducted to have no idea what's happened to them. That's how good they are at what they do. They've taken me and the middle of the day while I was wide awake, and I had no idea they had taken me, So you know, they're operating at a different level.
Speaker 1: For sure, their ability to manipulate our minds is there. It's their greatest strength. A lot of people mistakenly assume that their greatest advantage over us is their advanced technology, which is, you know, beyond human understanding. But they're wrong. That's the way people think their greatest advantage from what we've experienced over fifty sixty years is not their technology as much as it is their ability to control you, to control your mind to whatever level they want. They this is the way they work. They'll come in your house. They'll just walk in your house. They'll the aliens have been in more homes than the Property Brothers on HGTV. They're in new homes all the time. I'm surprised. They don't comment on your decorps or your floor plan layout. They just walk into your house. That's what they do. They'll land in your backyard if they have a small ship, or they'll hover next to your house. If they have a bigger ship, and they'll walk into your house. They'll open your door and walk in, or they will they will walk through a closed door or a closed window, a picture window, or they can teleport in in they're in, they teleport you back. Sometimes these beings are extremely powerful, but they walk in and it doesn't matter if this is my fifteenth abduction or my thirtieth. It's always a shock. It's a big enormous shock because they don't let you remember that you've been taken by them dozens and dozens of times already, so every time it is a shock to your system. These creatures walking into your house. What are they? They're monsters, They look like insects. They don't look like they should be able to live. I've seen a short break walking towards the back door of our house in an incident that Sean remembers clearly and my mother did, and which in the middle of the day they landed in a small, shallow craft that looked like one of those airstream trailers from the fifties, except up on its side, and they started walking, and in broad daylight, I'm watching the short gray walk across our lawn and I was ten. This was nineteen seventy three, early seventy four, and my thought looking at this thing walking across our lawn was that there is no way that that's real. That thing, it can't be real. It can't really be alive, because it went against all the rules of animals and preachers that I see that can walk. His legs in his arms were as thin as a broomstick, a wooden broomstick. It didn't seem that there was any muscle involved. And this small torso and there's a big egg shaped head was sitting on this broomstick neck, and my mind could not understand how that could support ahead like that. They really didn't seem to be something that could exist, let alone be walking across my yard at about you know, eleven thirty in the morning to my door, but it was accompanied by a tall gray and they're you know, they look at least like something that's capable of locomotion and all kinds of things. And then of course the grays, small grays are the lower rank.
Speaker 4: Sure, definitely, the tall grays are in charge of the short grays. It's usually the shorter grays who deal directly with the abductees, and the seems like the taller grays supervise they're right.
Speaker 1: And the small grays are like always, you know, they're scared to death of making mistake and screwing up and making the tall gray ad It's very hierarchical, it's very regimented. But my point is they so every time you see them it's a shock, even though you've seen them again and again. And when they get closer, when they're inside your house, when they're near to you, here's what they do. They say, wait, wait, you remember me, You remember me, right? And in that moment, what they do is they unlock your memories of them. In my case, it's always been when they're pretty close, like in the room. Until then you're panicking. But once they get close, they go, well, you remember me, right, and they just reach into your mind. They open that, and not only do they they unlock your memories, and they unlock all your memories point so you remember everything you've done together. And why do they do that? I think a part of it is so they don't have to answer the same questions a one hundred times every time they take you. And another thing is I think they unlock them so that you are up to speed on what they do and what you're expected to do and what's ahead during the abduction, so it's not you know, and I'm not.
Speaker 4: Starting from scratch every time.
Speaker 1: Right, They don't have to right repeat themselves again and again. And they like you to be ambulatory. They don't like they don't want to carry you. They like it so you walk out when they tell you to when you get on the ship and you're cooperative, so they reach into your mind they go wait, wait, and they unlock all your memories. But they also make you like overly friendly to them, so they say wait, wait or not mean you go. I mean, of course I remember you guys, they know full well you don't remember because they manipulated you to not remember. Like, there's still nothing weird about having a room full of you know, telepathic monsters and these brain powers. It is their mind controllability that enables them to to abduct everybody.
Speaker 4: Right, sure, Yeah, they'd have a lot more trouble if they couldn't do that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because everyone who wakes up, they're going away to the police or the state police, or the National Guard or the air force base. And if everyone was abducted to that, how many is that a day running to the police. So they don't let you remember until they want you to remember, and then of course when they drop you off again, you forget everything. So next time they show up, it's a It gives your heart attack all over again, and then they're like, oh you remember. So that's their great power. They also, you know, can control your movements. If you're thinking of running, they just think about it, and they hear your thoughts as quick as you think them. They will paralyze you where you stand. I mean, I don't blame them. We were pretty violent and we don't approach a tiger in the woods without you know, hitting them with the trank gun first. But Sean, actually he hated to be paralyzed, and you worked out a deal with a grace. Yeah.
Speaker 4: You know, as a child, they were coming for, you know, me all the time, and the worst part for me, and still is the worst part, is being paralyzed by them when they show up. So as a child, I told him, I said, oh, well, I use the word freeze because I was a child and that's what you associate paralyzation with. So I asked them if they wouldn't freeze me anymore, and they said, so long as I did what I was told, they wouldn't do it anymore. So they were true to their word up until recently anyway, where when they would come in, they wouldn't even paralyze me. They would just wake me up and tell me it's time to go and maybe have some small talk, that type of thing. So I wasn't paralyzed by them for a good chunk of my life.
Speaker 1: It was much different with me. I mean, Sean and I had vastly different experiences. You know, I had had a ton before he was born. But they love Sean, Sean Sean's the kind of guy and he had the right attitude. I was resistant, you know, lazy. I did not. You know, they tell me we've got to go over here, we got to go over there. I'm like, I'm slow walking, you know, because I'm not into it at all. But you saw it more as like I thought.
Speaker 4: Like cool as a child, you know, you're these guys are showing up in the middle of the night.
Speaker 1: I didn't know they were aliens. I just knew it was weird, you.
Speaker 4: Know, they'd come and get me, and you know, it was just a strange experience that I knew was weird and strange and kind of exciting. So I didn't didn't resist really when they came to get me.
Speaker 1: So, yes, we've we've had a lot of different experiences. And they treated strong better. They like him. They they taught Sean how to do things. He was much more involved than I was. But but they came a lot. They didn't always come at night. They've taken us in the middle of the day, taken us out of vehicles on the road.
Speaker 4: They even took me one time, uh, you know, not directly in front of But I had a whole bunch of friends I was with right at the next door neighbor's house, and they got me right in front of them. They had my mother called me into the house through their control. She came outside, called me inside. I went inside. My parents weren't there. I searched the house looking for walked right back outside, and half the kids were gone. I said, where'd everybody go? And the one friend told me, well, you were gone for like two hours? And I said, no, I wasn't. I just turned around inside the house and came right back out, and he chuckled and laughed, and he said, you've been going a long time. And he said, as soon as I had gone inside, they saw something shoot up in the sky right over my house, like a firework. So I mean, if it weren't for them, really, I wouldn't even know it had happened.
Speaker 1: So yeah, for whatever reason, the aliens decided to involve our little family and their big, big plans, and in a very deep way, they were a thread that ran through, you know, our family tapestry. It was always there. Maybe it was a hidden seem There were many times during those years, even when our minds were extremely controlled, that we were to some degree aware there was an incident. Before my brothers came along, we were living in a house where they had taken us quite a bit. They started taking me with my mom in nineteen sixty six. They started taking me on my own in nineteen sixty eight, in that house before the moon landing. Bobby Kennedy was still alive Martin Luther King. But they had come during the night, taken me, taken mom. And the next morning Dad's at work, hardworking young guy. And my mom was very young. They had us very young. And my mom was brushing her hair in the mirror in the hallway and I said to her, Hey, Mom, who were those people that were here last night? And my mom froze and turned ash white and dropped the hair abrosh and went from this pleasant attitude to having a real emotional thing. And she grabbed me. She leaned over, and you know, I was a little kit I was sure, and she grabbed me by the showhoulders and she's looking me right in the face, much like the aliens do, you know, right in the face, right in the eyes, and she's shout. It's not a shout, it's like a shout whisper, kind of like Christian and Bail did all the way through the Batman movies, you know. And she's kind of shaken me. She's gripping me tight. I'm like four or five, and this is the tightest I've been gripped. And she's serious and she says, we never.
Speaker 3: Ever ever talk about them, do you understand me?
Speaker 1: Never? And I'm like, okay, why not? And she said, because no one will believe you. And I said, yeah, but it's true, and she goes, that doesn't matter. They will never ever believe you, and they will take you away from me, and they will give you to some other family and they will never let me see you again. So you can't tell any buddy. You can't tell your friends, your teacher, you can't tell your your father. Do you understand me? And I'm like, okay, all right, you know, with four solid shakes on those last words, I said, okay, got it. I won't all right, I promise, And then you know she can't. She relaxed, calmed down and like a mother, you know, mothers always have to make it better. And she said, you know, with her tone much more sympathetic and maybe looking for an upside. And she said to me besides, they don't come for us all that much, right. I was like, Uh, okay, if you say so. But my mom was in a very hard position. I mean, she knew and she knew they were taken us or me, but she couldn't protect me. And that's what a mother does. Every mother in the world at some point their kid has woken up from a nightmare or monsters under the bed, and the mom, I said, there's no such thing as monsters. You're safe. There are no monsters. There's no such thing. And all those mothers you know, meant it and believed it. But my mom knew that there were monsters and that she couldn't protect us, and I think it weighed very heavily on her for her entire adult life and longer. Probably so part of the reason we're coming forward, that we're writing a book about our whole family's experiences. We're not experiencers. We're abductees. That's what we are. I mean. Another reason we've come forward as we look at the UFO quote unquote community, which is, you know, more like a steel cage match in the old wrestling days. It's not much of a community, and people like us, people with hundreds of memories and hundreds of hours face to face with these beings. We know what they are and it's not good. We know what they're doing. None of it is good. But so many people in the UFO community, I think the aliens are great. They think they're meeting them out in the desert and they're having they're summoning them out of the clouds, and they're aliens filled with love and enlightenment. But whatever they're doing out there, they're not dealing with these real aliens. All those people who talk about ce five and psionics and contact in the desert, they will tell you that these if they refer to them as aliens or beings, they'll tell you they don't have any bodies. They're disembodied there. It's just they're asked or plane coming. And they'll also tell you they call them ships. They claim to be able to summon ships. Okay, well make one land, Okay, what are you wrestling them for control? They even admit that these are not like physical metallic ships. And that's how the gray and mantis aliens come for us, and metal ships and they take us and they have physical bodies. It's as real as getting arrested. My point is that those of us who have had abductions and know them to be negative for the most part, you know, it's never okay to kidnap children, right sure, And that's what they do. They come in the night and they walk in your house and they take your children or your sister or your mother. They just take you whenever they want, and they turn you into slaves and walk you out. I'll tell you what to do, and you do it in my And there's a lot of people who make apologies for them, alien apologists. They're like, oh, well, you know, maybe they don't know that, you know, going into people's houses and absconding with their offspring to perform medical procedures on they don't know that could be wrong, to which I say that these aliens are in your mind. They know everything you know, and they know how you feel, and they know what emotional reaction you're having. So they know full well that that what they're doing is is not for our good. And they do it in secrecy. And as a rule of thumb, anyone doing anything in secrecy, it's probably up to no good.
Speaker 8: So do you have an interest in the paranormal, then you'll love the unexnetwork dot com. The X is your streaming audio and video for everything supernatural, strange and mysterious like UFOs, Bigfoot, Ghost and so much more from host like Clyde, Lewis Whitley, streamer Mikah Hanks, and Christina Gomez. Visit the unexnetwork dot com show page for a complete list of all the paranormal programs you'll find on the AX. Be sure to follow us on Twitter for updates at ku NXDB, follow our Facebook group ONEX network, by the podcast on Spotify, ihearten, Audible and Apple podcast It's Time, It's ew is the x x X.
Speaker 2: Did you never ever mention anything that happened prior to her nineteen fifty nine encounter.
Speaker 4: No, nope, nor did she really talk about things that happened after that, except for things that happened with us. You know, at the time, there was nothing from her childhood that she really us, But you know, as things happened to us as a family, she was aware and we would talk about it a little bit, and she relayed those incidents to Bud Hopkins when he came to visit back in two thousand and five.
Speaker 1: The incident that Sean reminded me of that made me recall in that moment, after being confronted with the flying saucer materializing, Sean telling me he's just been brought back from an abduction. Believe any of it, but he said, you've been taking plenty. Don't you remember the time that Mom screamed? And he said they came back? Why do they always come back? And at that point I joined him to finish the third part of it. Why do they always have to come back? Or Mom scream that right, not like I yell. It was a piercing, just scream of absolute terror. And in that moment, it was like it was like a bowling ball in the face. Whatever was stuck in my mind was unstuck, and all the memories were mine again, not all I have, No, I seriously doubt the things I remember are everything that happened to me. But I remember quite a few incidents and some very strange things. But yeah, so our ma, she was we were at home. It was our school was on spring break, so we weren't at school, And at about eleven o'clock I was starting lunch in the kitchen with a view of the backyard. We were in the living room watching syndicated television, like at that point it was like Gilligan's Island and Get Smart and the Monsters. And my mom screamed, she's in the kitchen. She's running water, and she screams first, and I thought she maybe burned her hand, like she was doing something with hot water making spaghetti. That's when she said the phrase, right, yeah, she and she screamed in terror. And so I'm getting off the couch and walking to the to the kitchen. I'm like, who came back? And I passed through the dining room. In the way to the kitchen, we had a big, giant picture window, and there, walking across the lawn was that gray that I did not think could exist. And the tall gray was heading for the back door, and a third, a short gray, was by the craft's open hatch, and I could see the tall gray. The grays, I've seen them in cloaks, the tall ones, not the short ones. They're not really gray.
Speaker 4: Yeah, if that term hadn't already been out there, I wouldn't refer to them as being gray. To me, it's they're more white, you know, it's almost a pure white. At times, it looks like Chris says, there's a little bit of gray to them.
Speaker 1: Tiny bit like along the sides of the shadows, of the contours. When I was a real little kid, I thought they looked like ghosts. Yeah, that makes sense, because they had often had a cloak on covering most of their body, and they're so white with these big black eyes. I thought the ghosts. Because they've been in our lives since I mean, I was three years old, man, My earliest memories are memories of aliens, and that's, you know, not a good thing. It shouldn't be that way. And you remember them because they were so out of the ordinary, you know, terrifying in some ways. I would describe the tall gray skin as being like the belly of a fish, just that kind of white, like a cold white, like you didn't get any sense that beneath its skin there were like they were pumping warm blood around, very cold, kind of dead looking, but they're very much alive. We know things about the Grays that a lot of people don't talk about, like the way they talk to you.
Speaker 4: Oh absolutely, It's not just the fact that they use telepathy, it's the way they literally talk. Sounds just like a coworker would talk to you. They will use the same type of phrases that we use. They will use conjunctions, they will slang attractions, interractions like when I was startling them that time, when I was going to wake you up, they said, we're.
Speaker 1: Gonna get caught, not going to When they are in your head, they know everything about you. You're not. They don't read you like a book. They read you like a fly or someone will hand you on the street that quickly. They just know everything about you. And they speak to you with the same accent, the same vernacular, the same lack of accent to us that everyone speaks to you in your daily life. They're so good about it.
Speaker 4: You didn't see them, you would assume it was a human being talking to you. That's how familiar they are with you know, at least the English language. That's what I can attest to.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm sure wherever they go, they're just as adapt as reaching into anybody. That's the way they are. Man. And they're so good. And here's another thing. Yeah, they're kidnapping you, absolutely, violating your mind to make you a placid and compliant. But they're usually quite polite. They can be very they're very professional. It's not like they're chattering their teeth and drooling at the thought of, you know, eating your flesh. They are like, they're all business and it's kind of like you know the one. They have emotions, both tall grays and the short grains, right, Yeah, absolutely, they have all the emotions that we have. You know, I've seen them angry. I've seen them a little bit excited. I've seen them proud of a hybrid child they made out of me that they wanted to introduce me to. But the most the emotions I see from the most, I kind of say, are boredom. They're very much it's a job for them. This is not like some you know, ritual or event. This is their their business. This is it's like you're in a dental office. Okay, they take you and it's your turn, and they're like, okay, through the through the door on the left there. And they have a very tight schedule. Yeah, they're surprising and and they're individuals. We've heard them argue with each other.
Speaker 4: Sure, the short gray does something the tall gray disapproves of, you know, he lets them know. And the short grays are quite intimidated by the tall gray. There's no question as to who's running the operation, and they're literally intimidated by him, so.
Speaker 1: That I've heard Short Grace argue about They argue, but not about the big picture. They were all on board for their task, but they would argue, what's the quickest, most efficient way to do this? And I think we should do this, and I think we don't have time for that. But it's all a part of serving their purpose better. But they have very different personalities. Some of them can be very kind, yeah, very kind. They can care about how you're feeling, right, They can tell when you're upset. Yeah. One time I was.
Speaker 4: They came to get me and they woke me upset, it's time to go. And I was upset about something and the one knew I was upset and asked me what was wrong, and I told him, and he told me not to worry about it, and even told me something that would happen in the future. But I won't discuss it. Really, just to make me feel better. And oh my god, did that piss off the tall gray. He could not believe he told me what he had and he got right up what he said out loud. Well, I say it's out loud but telepathically. He said, what's going on over there? Which was his way of letting the shorter Grays know that he doesn't really approve of what's happening. You know, he's fully aware of what's going on over there. It was just kind of his catchphrase. And then he walked over to the alien who told me, and he got right in his face and he's just projecting this. Are you stupid at him?
Speaker 1: Boy?
Speaker 4: That shorter Gray knew he was in trouble. And I asked him when that future event would happen, and he just simply said, I can't. Meekishly, he's like, I can't.
Speaker 1: And yet that prediction he gave you, sean that was in the early eighties, right, and that did it come to pass?
Speaker 4: It sure did? Yeah, And it wasn't a prediction. He knew it was happening and.
Speaker 1: It was rather unlikely even though it's already come to pass. You're not comfortable.
Speaker 4: Just yeah, I don't really want to discuss what exactly it was. It's something you would not expect them to have any idea about it, but they were one correct.
Speaker 1: Just raises more questions than it answers. But I've had them argue over me. Once they were taking my family in a smaller craft, and my mother and my brothers were completely in trance, and in the seats they put them in, it wasn't really a seat. It was a round, padded seat with a pillar that was padded so all the way around. You know, you could have people sitting there and one of them and it just kind to kind of bar that lower it almost like like a roller coaster, you know, just kind of a guide so you don't fall out when you're in the trance. But I was, for whatever reason, I was more alert. And you know, when you're under their sedation, they take away a lot of your emotions. They like you kind of in a pleasant trance. So they take away your anger, they take away the fear. But one thing that they don't really take away is your curiosity. There's been so many times I'm like, so this time the ship lifts up, and I slip out under the bar and I want to go over and look out the window, and and one of them screams. One of them turns around and screams angryally, what is this one doing?
Speaker 3: Up?
Speaker 1: One? And back one? Two of them were working the ship whatever that tanks. Third one comes over, it puts me back, and the one who didn't in a minute, it's all we're going. And the first one, the one who didn't scream at me. And when you screamed it me Listen. You don't just feel their words in your head. You feel you feel their emotions at you.
Speaker 4: Sure at times, not with everything they say, but if they're angry or what have you. And it's also funny you're talking about the screaming at you. Yeah, they're using telepathy, which doesn't really make any sound, but you hear certain.
Speaker 1: Words louder than others.
Speaker 4: If they're projecting it louder, you hear it louder in your head. For me, it sounds just like they're saying it out loud, but directly into your head, kind of like using headphones instead of speakers across the room. The noise isn't going from the speaker all the way across the room to your ear. It's being transmitted directly into your head. But it sounds just like a normal voice.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I hate to think how loud they could be if they wanted to in your head. But on this occasion, so the one who didn't scream at me. He said, why is this one up in anger hitting me in waves? The other one the ship is stabilized or whatever it is. So he turns to me and he says, so why did you get up? What were you trying to do? And I said, I've never been in an airplane and I wanted to see what a city looked like from above. And he says to me, like they'll use the word well a lot. That said me, well, we don't really go up, and he said, we do go up a little, but then we go down. And the other one whould yell at me already turns and screams at is code violot.
Speaker 3: He's like, shut up, what are you doing?
Speaker 1: We don't tell them that, you know, we don't tell them anything. What are you doing telling them that? And the nice one said come on, And it was just that's the way I heard it, not come on or I disagree. It's like, come on. He said, the kid's curious, all right, that's a good thing, right And besides he's not gonna remember any of this anyway. And the other one said, well, just don't got it.
Speaker 4: And that's another detail is when they are talking to each other, you can hear it still in your head. It's not like they have to direct to you specifically what they're saying. You will overhear it, quote unquote. And they're talking to each other in the same way they would talk to you, you know, for us it's English.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they're arguing like you know, two people from New York and the vernacular. Everything is right. But I have seen like a couple of tall grays like I'm there and they look at each other and I get the feeling that they were having a private conversation that they don't want me to hear. So I think they have that capability, and who knows what about aliens, but they are telepathically linked to each other and they're in each other's mind and they can communicate it for great distances with headquarters or a bit major check like one of them will say, oh, just got word, we gotta get going or something like that. And I hate to use the word hive mind because they're so far from like the borg. They are individuals. Yeah, they have an individual thought, but I don't think they have a lot of privacy in there. I think everybody can hear them, and I think, like I don't know, I think they're workers in their drones, and it's very hierarchical and rigid. They don't really have of like movies or Taco Tuesdays, or they don't appreciate any of our cultures. They're not about that. I believe they look at us as a as a resource.
Speaker 2: So okay, so take us back to the earliest thing that you remember. You fought to yourself. This isn't right, this is a bit a bit strange. Chris. You're the older brother, I'm sure, and you were born in what nineteen seventy, right, Chris? Can you take us back to the first memory that you have, please?
Speaker 1: Well, you know, the first couple ones. I was quite young. I'm like three, but I can There was an incident when I was It was just before I was going into kindergarten, a couple of weeks before that, so I was maybe two months from the age of five, and that was the first time they came from me alone. My parents worked hard and they went to bed at a normal hour, but for whatever reason, I was a night oul. I was constant, always the last one away, and it was just the three of us at that point, and we were living in a house just three blocks off of Historic Broadway. It was a Victorian townhouse that had been divided into a couple of apartments, and it was owned by my godmother, and so she let family live there. And one night I'm in my room upstairs, the last person awake. My parents had bought me a little eight inch black and white TV just to keep me out of their hair, you know, keep me in my room. So I'm up there and I'm watching I believe it might have been if I had to say it was like an original, it was either a Hawaii five Oho or maybe Mannix some terrible detective shows. And what happened was, I'm in the room and a red light comes through my window at a forty five degree angle. And it wasn't a light. It was like a laser light, but it was like three feet wide. It was the width of the window, is what it was. That was the limitation came in like a like a like a girder of light or the and to the point where we're hit on the floor in the wall, a quarter of an inch on the side of it, you know, nothing. It was this intense, it felt solid and it landed right on me sitting in my chair, and I knew something was very very wrong, and and I trost. I didn't want to move. I don't know what it is. I thought if I just sit still was the best. I'm trying to, you know, reason this situation out. And after a minute the light went out and I scrambled on of the chair my bed, which was against the wall next to the window, and I peered out. What I saw. I looked up and above our roof it looked like a old an old thirty three and the third record was spinning slowly above us, a black ship with a couple of lights on the on it. It was a disc. And I looked at it. It was like it was like, you know, spilling over the sides of the roof. I could only see a little bit of it, and I'm like, oh boy, that's not good, you know, just this is all silent. I'm just and I watched and the thing flew away, and I had never been so relieved in my you know, four and a half years of life. I knew what a threat that was. And so I'm like, oh boy. And then all of a sudden, it loops around and it comes back and it turns sideways. The disc. So now it's like a ferris wheel with light around the rim and along the top, and it lowers itself in between our building and the building next to us, which was only about twenty feet across, and it's kind of spinning. And I look and all of a sudden and the craft is maybe ten feet off the grounds. It's right wedged in there. It's ridiculous. Surely the neighbors can see all this light coming into their room. But as I'm looking at it, I look, there are two short what I know now to be grays under the craft. They were just there. They were doing something, some kind of action or preparation of something, and I thought in my head, you know, this is what I thought. Wow, I hope this is not from I hope they're not here for me, right And in that moment, they both looked me right in the eyes through that window, and I'm like, oh man, they knew I was there. And so I scurried back again against the wall so they can't see me and I can't see them. And then there's a tapping at the window, tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap, And like a stupid kid, I lean over and look and it's one of them and his fingers tapping at the window, and I'm on the second floor and he's just out there outside the window, floating, tapping at my window and with the other hand like I don't hear the telepathy at this point, not at all, and he gestures with a sweeping hand and to his friend who's on the ground, And the friend on the ground is gesturing up to the saucer and they're telling me or showing me, come on, you gotta get on this saucer. And I hid and they eventually sent a tall gray and I had never seen anything like it, and he was kind of floating, but his cloak and clothes were touching the floor. There was the only sound you could hear. And he had to bob down a little to get in the rather short doorway in these rooms with tall ceilings. And he comes over to me and he does like a rotation, so always see him. And then when he comes around again, I knew I had to go with him, and I walk out with him just like that. We walk past my sleeping infant brother and his crib between us and the backstairs, and then it's time for us to go down the stairs and out the back door, but they were very steep stairs. They were servants stairs. It's an old you know. Servants stairs are very steep and they're very narrow. And so I started to go down and tall Gray I said, nope, you have to hold my hand. And I said I could do this, I do this all He is no, no, if anything happens to you, well we have you. It's on us and we're not gonna let that happen. So he held my hand. He walked me down out to the backyard where the other two were, and they floated me over the fence. They wouldn't let me climb the fence, and we're under the craft like like you're standing right under a ferris wheel, just like that. And suddenly I don't know what the word would be, you just you go up and you're in it. And it's disorienting because I went up one way, but the ship was turned the other way. I remember being a little awful. And then there's the other two and I'm standing there and I've got a view of the inside of the craft and it's well lit, and it was like a tall gray like standing there. But we're in a perimeter hallway. Me and the ones that brought me up, and they go, okay, you go down there. They're waiting for you. And they're pointing down this dark hallway, which is, you know, a big curve around the edge of the craft. And I go down and I could close and I see an open door and I see, you know, it's like an operating theater, and I'm not really interested. I turn around. I walked back to where I came in, and by this time, the two Grays were like talking to each other like like shop talk, just they were talking all business about you know, complaining or how about that new thing or whatever. And they see me and they're like, what are you doing back here? You can go down there. You know you've been there before, you know the way, Just go do it. I've been there before. Well that's news to me, but everything is. And I went and and there were a couple of short grays like with like a clanking metal equipment like a surgical thing, and a table like steel table. And I almost didn't see him because the rest of the room was very dark, only the center book, but there was a tall gray standing there like a cigar store Indian. And they asked me if I could get up on the table on my own, and I did, and I don't remember being being brought back. Sean's got more interesting things than that.
Speaker 4: I was going on probably four years old, and I'm only getting that year based on Chris's memory and based on what time we lived in that specific house, so we narrowed it down to probably it was the spring of seventy four, So I was coming up on four years old, and it was that incident Chris was talking about where they were coming in the back door my mother's evening in the kitchen, their back. This was my very first encounter that I remember anyway. Like Chris said, she screamed, their back, Why do they have to come back? Why do they have to keep coming back? And she sprinted past us in the living room where we were, and I had no idea what she was talking about. I just watched her go up the stairs and she was holding another child going up the stairs. And the next thing I remember out of that incident is me being upstairs looking for and she was hidden into a little crawl space, like an attic space, behind a small door, and I remember her telling me to be quiet, and like a loud whisper, be quiet, and she opened the door and I came in and I was there, and I was couldn't have been in there more than a moment. And next thing, there's one of these gray aliens floating through the roof downward into the attic space, facing me directly. And it was the first thing, first time they ever talked to me as far as I remember, and what he said, and he said it in a like real whispery voice, I'm guessing to be intimidating. He says, you can't hide from us. And that's all I remember of that incident and who was the first thing that ever happened to me? And it stuck with me through my childhood. I always remembered bits and pieces of it, but I thought it was weird and wasn't sure exactly what I was remembering.
Speaker 1: It was a big one and involved everybody except my father, and they took us to an installation.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, I do remember actually afterward the end of it, coming back and talking about where we're going to hide next time, and I'm thinking to myself, they just told me we can't hide from them. What do you mean You're gonna hide over here?
Speaker 1: You know? So that was.
Speaker 4: Interesting a detail that I remember.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they're thig of that. A family in the middle of the safety of the New York and neighbor residential neighbors with.
Speaker 4: Neighbors right right around you. I mean, hiding in an attic like an frank. Yeah, but it shouldn't happen. It shouldn't have to happen. But there was right in the middle of suburbia.
Speaker 1: But when they take your memories away, at least as much as they can, all that is lost.
Speaker 5: Are you intrigued by paranormal talk radio? You love the new Paranormal Radio app from talk stream Live. You'll find a great selection of talk shows covering UFOs, ghosts, strange phenomena, and much more. Download the Paranormal Radio app now and start listening to the very best in paranormal talk entertainment, including the network you're listening to right now. The Paranormal Radio app free in Google Play and the iOS app Store.
Speaker 1: And we're an advocate for so many abductees that are swimming uphill. Even in the UFO community. Nobody believes them.
Speaker 4: Nobody wants to talk to abductees. It seems like it, at least at the higher end of the popularity.
Speaker 1: That's right. I mean, I don't know how much you pay attention to these kind of politics, but all of the state sponsored quote unquote whistleblowers today are pushing a completely false narrative. In my opinion, let me say, uh A Zando and Stephen Greer and Brush and Barber and Blitch and all of them are not one of them. It'll be a cold day in Minsk when you hear Jake Barbera tell you. Oh, by the way, you know, aliens have been abducting American families for seventy years. They've taken your children. Let's get to it. Let's they use you to create hybrids. That's what they're doing. That's it's not all of what the abductions are about. Shawn contestrified at that there's a secret school. They tell them about the time that you were expected to perform for them in some way.
Speaker 4: Sure, you know, they used to run me through quite a few tasks and things like that, and they were more interested in what I could do with my mind than physical things. That I remember this one incident. I was a young kid, and I was there with another kid who I won't name, but we were on a ship I'm guessing because it was a circular room, a pretty good sized room. Everything it looked like it was made out of steel, And there were these in front of the other child, and in front of me there were these racks, and on these racks were these I called them a stick, but it kind of they looked like almost like a lacrosse stick, and instead of just having a net on one side, each side had kind of like a triangular What I thought, at least as a child, was fire on either end of the stick, and looking back, it could have been some sort of electrical charge makes more sense, almost like a taser. And they were actually levitating off the ground and spinning around as if you're looking at us spoke in a wheel, just as you know single spoke spinning around. And I didn't have any idea what I was supposed to do. There was no instructions. As normal with them, they rarely told you what they were looking for you to even do, let alone how to do it. But I had no idea what I'm doing. Looked like the other kid that was there was having some success. I somehow I realized they're trying to get me to control this stick with my mind and it's spinning around in front of me, and I didn't do it, and all of a sudden, it came flying towards me and the one end hit me on the side of the head at the ear, I left side of the head, and it's stung. And out of frustration, I asked the other kid, how do you do it? And right after I asked that, the kid didn't say anything, but the alien that was standing behind me, and I think he was a taller alien toutched me on the top of the head with his finger, and I felt an electric charge go directly down into the center of my brain and stimulate the center of my brain like I had never felt before, as if I don't know, he had jump started or ignited that portion of my brain with whatever energy he sent down through his finger. And all of a sudden, I was able to control this stick with great ease, and I was where the other kid just had it turning right in front of him like it was before, kind of like a wagon wheel spoke.
Speaker 1: I kind of I lifted it.
Speaker 4: Up further up into the air and spun it the other way, kind of like a boomerang, and sent it around the room in circles, and as it was flying around, they stopped it in mid air, and the one behind me says to the other, in a somewhat excited tone, this is the excitement I was talking about earlier. He says, I've never seen anything like it, and the other one says back to him. The words he says is, I know, as if he's agreeing with him, But he's also relaying to him calm down, as if you know, he wasn't that excited, but he was telling him to calm down.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: The other one, after he told him to calm down, he says, the one who had touched my head says, this is what we've been doing this for the whole time.
Speaker 1: I mean, I wasn't there, but Jones told me in depth, and it's quite an amazing thing. Nothing like that ever happened to me. They didn't hold me in the same high regard. But it's it's a superpower. For God's sayings. They allowed you to perform a feed of telekinesis with their assistance, and in their presence, they activated some part of your brain. Yeah, that he touched you right at the top of your skull, and then you could feel like a straw Thingah.
Speaker 4: It was just a very thin, straight down, concentrated shot of electricity went directly to the center of my brain or was there a bouts anyway, I can't tell you. It's you know, the exact center, but what felt like the center of my brain and activated it, and it almost felt like that part of my brain was moving or alive for the first time, and it was a completely completely different feeling as if it had been dormant all those years prior to that.
Speaker 2: It would seem that particular experience had purpose. There was purpose to it. Do you ever remember having to go for any trials like that? Again? Was that just a one off?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I've got another similar event for sure.
Speaker 1: They tested him, they made him developabilities. They liked Sean. He was the kind of whatever my mom had that they liked. Sean had it in spains.
Speaker 4: Yeah, this was another event, I'd say similar to that event where I don't remember them telling me anything, but they put me into a room and I was under the impression that they were gonna lock me in there until I figured it out, and I didn't even know what they wanted me to figure out. So they closed the door behind me and there's three of them on the other side of the door, and there's a small window that they're all kind of trying to jockey for position to look in and watch.
Speaker 1: And I don't know why they have.
Speaker 4: To do that, because it seems to me like they can see through solid objects if they need to. But anyway, they're jocking for position in the window, and I hear one of them say.
Speaker 1: Is he going to do it?
Speaker 4: So the other one said something very similar to the same thing, you think he's gonna do it?
Speaker 1: Or can he do it?
Speaker 4: And the third one very confidently.
Speaker 1: Says he'll do it.
Speaker 4: So I walk in and I'm just kind of getting a feel for what's in the room, and it's unlike the rest of the ship or at the other times I've seen these ships. This specific room was brightly lit. It had lights coming not only from the ceiling but also the walls in the floor, and I kind of remembered living around a corner and looking in to that area and there was nothing over there.
Speaker 1: But then there was.
Speaker 4: A small table in the room and it looked like it was almost like connected to the.
Speaker 1: Floor, and on top of that was.
Speaker 4: A box, and there was no.
Speaker 1: Direction as to what to do or how to do it.
Speaker 4: But somehow I knew I was supposed to turn this box inside out using my mind, and I remember thinking, all right, well, how do I fold it? I pictured folding it. Nothing seemed to like it would work if I had truck. And for whatever reason, well, let me just describe the box. It was basically a square box, maybe a foot by a foot something along those lines, and it was had a white exterior. Each each panel was white on the outside of it that you could see. And they wanted me to turn this inside out and the inside was black. And so what I just realized I had to do and somehow did it. I have no idea. How is instead of folding any parts or turning them around, what you do is you move the molecules of the inside to the outside. You just kind of transfer the colors. So now the color that's on the outside just kind of transforms onto the inside, and the color on the inside transforms to the outside, and it's done. And that's all I remember of that one.
Speaker 1: That's you know, they never they never gave me any of these tests. They usually told me to sit down and be quiet, or just to step things up. There's vast differences between the two of us, and so surely they're treating certain people differently with different I don't know, and like they have a different role for certain people that are that are more capable and have less of a bad attitude than I do. Even though they're we're coming from the same house, four of us taking taken out of that house time and time again, and actually it was five different houses. You know that they follow you around town.
Speaker 2: At the very least, maybe you could could could try this. Have you ever tried doing any any tests or anything to see if these bits still reside with within you or both of you? Really you could this is something both of you could do to get try like the Xena test that the cards with the squiggly lions and triangles and all that.
Speaker 1: Well, for me, no, I have no abilities like that. You know, when like my bank gives me the six digit code to get into my account, I get every number wrong. I think, Okay, it's gonna be four, It's gonna be four seven, you know, nine zero. I have no abilities like that. I mean, I have certain talents, but this is not about It's not that for me.
Speaker 4: I'm just afraid if I do that test, that is going to be Bill Murray on the other end of it, like at the beginning of Ghostbusters where he's shocking the guy even though he's correct, I'm sorry, you're way wrong.
Speaker 2: Well, to be honest with you, even if you score completely zero in a Xena test, that also shows something because generally people would will get a few right and few and a few wrong. So there is baselines the test, but I would definitely give it a go.
Speaker 1: I'm out here, Sean and I differ a lot of aspects, but I'm here to warn people about these aliens. They are here and they are up to no good, and they don't treat people like we have the right to control our bodies and our reproduction. They don't think we have the right to control our own minds even though they're taking our bodies. They don't want you thinking clearly, and they will move you or make you do what they want. They take you against your will. People like Sean, you know, experiencing great things. But I'm just going to say, purpose of these abductions, Apart from people like Sean and other you know, people who are gifted or or of a higher level of interest, these are about hybridization. They are they are creating hybrids, and they don't ask your permission and they just do it. And then they own your offspring as if they were cattle. And they kind of read us like livestock. They don't really see it that way, but it's for their purposes, not for ours. And I say it because I was introduced to a hybrid child of mind.
Speaker 4: So I was introduced to what would be described as hybrids. Although I was that term wasn't used. They didn't really tell me where they were from or anything like that. But I met four all together, and the only thing that was said one of them said thank you. I was actually in my bedroom. I couldn't have been too old and probably maybe a teenager, and I don't even remember the setup, but all of a sudden, my bedroom wall just kind of disappeared as if it wasn't there, and there were these four beings that could be described as hybrids. Again, they didn't use the term standing there like on the other side of where the wall would be, but it was just kind of almost like somebody had a fog machine rolling and they were just standing there and there was an awkward silence, and the one on my far right, which would have been there far left, just said thank you, and they were looked like they were holding hands, possibly because I remember I was young enough to think they almost looked like those old barrel of monkeys they used to sell way back in the seventies and where the arms entered with the arms and locked. So I thought it was strange and a little awkward.
Speaker 1: But they said thank you, Yeah, one said thank you.
Speaker 4: There felt like there was some connection. But I have no idea what they were, where they came from. And they were children for me to say how old they were, you know, they looked like they were full size. They were the size of a short gray anyway, they didn't appear to be children and to me, but they could have been.
Speaker 2: So that they had a mixture of features.
Speaker 1: Hard for me to say exactly.
Speaker 4: I couldn't tell you exactly what their eyes looked like, but they they almost looked a little more pinkish, so they did have more of a human flesh tone. Almost I would say, almost looked a little bit like et to an extent, not exactly what his head looked like and stuff, but yeah, a little bit different than the straight up white gray aliens. That I was used to.
Speaker 2: Okay, Chris, was this a similar experience for you?
Speaker 1: Not so much, But this is one of the big experiences for me. It was nineteen seventy nine. I'm like sixteen going on seventeen, and we're they're bringing me back from an abduction. It's an abduction where they took me on a smaller ship to this big ship we're on and they're walking me out and there's a lot of activity. There's you know, other grays, short guys, tall grays, other abductees moved this way that way, and as we're walking along the corridors, there's a lot of me telling you, there's a lot of walking on an abduction, all right, where your sneakers to bed.
Speaker 4: It's like a Lord of the Rings movie, it is.
Speaker 1: Right, Yeah, it's huge, just that you've got to walk all over the place this way, that way. We're going over here, going over there. It's that's probably why they're so thin, right, yeah, exactly. But they've got really long legs, so you've got to keep up with them. And they're walking me back, but they're actually walking me to a more desolate part of the ship. We start to see less people start to see no people. We start to see lower lighting, and we start to see the curve of the getting more tight, like we're moving towards the center of a very big round craft. I can't say for sure, but as we're walking we kind of stop. There's no one around. I haven't seen anyone for you know, five minutes of walking, and one of the grays says to me, and this is exactly how he said it. I'm telling you, these guys they talk exactly like they like another person would. And the one gray, I mean there's two of them. Usually if you're with two tall grays, one of them does the talking. The other, you know, nods a lot like one of them does the talking for both of them. And we stop in this more desolate, unused part of the ship, narrow hallway about five feet across with lighting only on the bottom the sides of the walkway and another walkway coming off into the dark that curves perpendicular but curved, and the tall gray says to me, hey, and that's exactly how he's at it, Just like that. He goes, hey, we were wondering if you would do it's a favor, And that's how he said it. Just like a friend, buttering you up or being sly about asking you, that's how well they understand us. And hey, we were wondering if you would do as a favor and I said, I'm under control, right And I said sure, what is it? And they said, well, they say that a lot when they're preparing you for something. Said well, somebody would like to meet you, and I said sure, and I'm like, who wants to meet me? Nobody on Earth wants to meet me. I mean, you know, I don't care if it's you know, Darth Vader. Let's go, but I said, and they go, oh great, yeah, he said, we have just a couple of minutes extra to get you back. And they never have any minutes extra. They're very tight about their time. But so, yeah, so who wants to meet me? I said? And he said, well he's one we made from you, and oh, we really like this kid. He's smart, he's funny. Well that might be my kid. No, he's not funnier than I am, but he's smart, he's funny. He he lifts everybody up in his work group. He doesn't bring anybody down. He lifts everybody up, and everybody works harder and everybody likes him, and we try to reward him. And every time we ask him, what would you like? How can we reward you? He wants to meet his earth dad. I know it sounds like a bad NBC sitcom from the eighties, but that's exactly what he said to me. He wants to meet his earth dad. And they said, we tell him no. Every time, we tell him no again, and that's all he ever asks for. And this time, you know what, we said, yes, So if you know, if you're going, if you're willing, that's what we're gonna do. And I said, yeah, I'm sedated, you know what I mean, but I'm less sedated than normally. When they're walking you in and out, you're really in a trance. But they wanted me to be able to talk and to understand what they're saying to me, so they lower your level of sedation. They never you never completely awake and alert in their presence. You'd go nuts, you'd run, you trying to hit them, you scream, but they get lowered my level of sedation, so I was something close to coherent or loosened. And they said, okay, listen, here's the deal. When he comes out They told me it's a you know, it's a mail, it's a boy. When he comes out, he's not going to look like you, and you're going to think he looks very weird. You're going to think he looks very strange. You cannot think that because he is just like us. And if you think that, he will hear you and he will be crushed. You will hurt him if if you think he looks weird and strange. So you cannot think that, do you hear me? I'm like, yeah, yeah, no, I'm serious that like we like this kit implied is that we don't really care for you and you can't do anything that's gonna hurt him. And they said to me, now, we're going to be in there with you and the two tall grays. And they didn't mean in the room. They meant in my mind. He said, we're going to be in there with you, helping you not think how strange he looks. Okay, but we can't do it alone. You're going to have to You're going to have to think the same thing. You can't think it. And I'm like, okay, they do you hear me? Do you got it? And got it? Not have it? Yes, yes, got it. Don't think he's weird, like okay, and just here, we'll bring him out. And nothing was spoken, but they communicated, and suddenly, in that dark, the dark of that opposing corridor, comes out a female gray I can just tell, like a nurse or a teacher. And I could sense that kind of role. She was shepherding this kid. And here comes this kid and he comes around the corner and looks at me, and he is he is beaming, okay, almost as if I got like a disco ball lights shining off him. You could just feel the emotion though. You could feel it him beaming, and it was a mix of emotions. He was, he was nervous, and he was a little scared because I'm sure they tell him, you know, they're like Aurella's you don't what I mean him there's stupid beasts. And what was going I was getting the most was it was I don't know, love. It was warm, deep care and joy meeting and meeting me. No, I don't think anybody's a enjoy at meeting me. Some of that less unpleasant reaction than others, but I never experienced that. And you can feel his emotions and I didn't think he looked weird. You know, it's probably them in my head too, But I thought he looked adorable, so cute. You know. Here's what he looked like. My first thought, honestly, is that he looked like Charlie Brown, and that he had a big round head, mostly bald, some stringy hair, and a forelock right over his forehead, a tuft of hair. But this hair was my collar. And he had a short little legs and a short body in this big round head. And he was pink as well. He was like a pinkish flesh collar. And he reminded me Charlie Brown. But here's another thing I could see meet in him. He had my kind of nose and mouth and eyes really sean has and comes from my mother's side. And here's it in detail, all right. The eyes, the pupils were large and black, but there was a ring of iris around it in my collar, which is brown. And at the corners of the eyes you could just barely see, but you could see at the corners that there were whites to the eyes. There were whites around the iris and the pupil. But because it was so big, and when we saw a little bit of that. So there he is, and now the aliens, they're expecting me to just jump into some kind of conversation. He wanted to meet me, right, They didn't say here's what you can say, here's what you shouldn't. This has been two minutes since they made me aware that I have a child of some kind, and they just throw me in there. And I'm still sedated. So I'm a little loopy, I'm a little cool. And there he is, and he's just beaming up at me, and, like Sean said, a bit of an awkward silence. So what I said was excuse me. What I said was just empty small talk. I said, hey, great, Chris, so great to meet you. Yeah, wow, you know. They tell me, you know, you're doing great and your school or your your job or whatever it is, and everybody likes I think that's so great, good for you. And it was so empty and stupid to say. And the kid ignores it. And what he does is he points at me. They pointing at my chest. He's pointing at my shirt, and he says, who are they? Are they family? Are they family too? Are they family that you love? And I look down and I'm wearing I'm wearing a T shirt with the faces of the four Beatles on it from like nineteen sixty eight, with their long hair blowing, standing there in profile, and I love the Beatles And I said, oh no, they're They're not family there, but I love them. They're the Beatles. They sing. Have you ever? I said, have you ever heard the Beatles? Like It's what a stupid thing to say. And he's like, he kind of like what you could tell her. He's a little confused. So I'm trying to actually make some kind of connection. I said, what kind of music do you love? And nothing? I say, I'll try another tack. Do you like you're like movies or comic books? I don't know. I didn't. I was not really fully in control of my senses, or I would have probably said things that made more sense. But and at this point, the grain nurse comes up behind the kid and the two tall grays towering over my shoulders. You know, I'm try having two lurches like leaning over you. Well, try and be relaxed, have a conversation. It's not easy. They're getting ready to end this, so I know I got one more shot, and I say to the kid, what do you do in your spare time? What do you what do you do for fun? And at that point they flipped out on me. Those grades're like, oh, okay, that's it. Whoa, that's it shows over. Okay, it wasn't that fun. You got to meet him, and and I could feel, first of all, the tall grays are mad at me, like like I blew it big time. And the kid is he's going away. It's the saddest thing. I could hear his thoughts and he's saying to the teacher nurse what was he saying? What were those things he was talking about? Just completely confused And she said, oh see, that's why we don't interact with them. They're animals. They don't make any sense. Don't worry about it. And that was it. For the rest of my life. They never let me let me near him. And I'm just reeling at this whole thing. I'm still, you know, looped out, and the two tall grays are glowering at me. You know, they're glowering at me. They're angry that I blew this. And I said, well that went pretty good, right. This is exactly how he said it. He said, yeah, great job. He was literally using sarcasm on me. I'm telling you, people will say these grains are robots or biological robots. This dude knew how to hit and it was sarcasm. He just he was so disgusted with me, and I'm like, well, but needless to say, you know, they turned my sedation way up, walked me out. I remember nothing more, but for years, let me tell you, for years, I regretted what I said. Did I And I played over in my mind a thousand times if I was giving five more minutes, no. I played over what I would say, what I would do differently. I blamed myself for confusing this. You know, this poor kid doesn't know what fun is, or spare time or have any interests of his own. But I've come to realize over the past couple of years that what I said to that that boy was exactly what that kid needed to hear. And it's exactly what they will never tell you up there. They're all about work. They don't give him free time, didn't let them discover what he's interested in and pursue it have fun. So I think I said to that kid exactly what he needed to hear. I hope I didn't get him in too much trouble.
Speaker 6: Telepath is a weekly digital newsletter filled with the latest paranormal news, trending topics, and fresh articles from some of the most popular critical thinkers in the community today. Stay informed on your favorite paranormal podcasts and streaming talk shows. Interact with the Telepath and upload your paranormal story or picks. It could be featured in an upcoming edition. Sign up right now for the free Telepath newsletter at paranormal dot Radio. That's paranormal dot Radio.
Speaker 2: Do you think you had a connection with him?
Speaker 1: Well, you know, when you're on a ship among grays, you have a connection with everybody. You know, you're all connected, except with other abductees. But surely, yeah, I did, you know? And I could tell him when he was asking about my shirt that what he really wanted to know was do I have family out there? Is that part of your family? Is that part of our family? He was very he said it without saying it, But I was loopy and stupid and didn't really get it. So otherwise I would have said, yeah, you have family, here's who you have, And in fact, you have a couple of them on these ships. Occasionally you have an uncle around here somewhere levitating things, So look for him. I would love it if he had gotten away.
Speaker 4: And you know, they have themselves to blame here for giving you absolutely no heads up whatsoever the scenarios that they're putting you in. You know, even people going on to the More Report COVID show to find out their father have the heads up, right, you know, before they go on the air.
Speaker 1: Right, they give you listen. I'll tell you this. They're supremely intelligent and they know everything you're thinking, everything's going on around them. But they could be pretty goddamn stupid sometimes.
Speaker 9: Yeah, they really can't. They make mistakes, they don't account for things that children do. They don't understand us very well, and they can screw up in major ways. And that's how we know what we know because of the incident in nineteen ninety six when it was it was a day that changed my life, all our lives, because we had gotten through decades of intense abductions and all these scenarios they put us through the number of.
Speaker 1: Times, but we didn't know. We kind and knew sometimes for a minute, but we did not know that we were central, central characters and whatever little part of the way we're at right now. But this event in nineteen ninety six, where as I say, a flying saucer like a big silver cliche. And you know, I hate it when they make the new movies and they have to make alien spaceships like so implicated. Sure, right, with all these antennas coming off and different wings. Yeah, it strikes me silly because these Grays show up in a flying saucer. I mean, they have a bunch of other shapes and ships, but yeah, I think their go too. For us, it's always been a silver rotating flying saucer.
Speaker 4: I've seen others, but.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Mom was taken into a triangle over her head in nineteen fifty nine. And we've had shuttle ones land, but I mean the one where they took you and Dad and Mom that was kind of a disk and I see them more often than others. Oh and we had a giant cylinder go over the house and broad daylight fast as a bullet. It was huge and it's so quick. But so we have seen We've seen a lot, but there's nothing cliche about a saucer because that's what they use a lot. It works for them. Quite a bit of this alien situation is like a cliche. Oh, flying saucers. You mean like the movies from the nineteen fifties in black and white. No, I mean like from all over our house, dude. And oh you know, tall grays with big heads and skinny limbs. Yeah, that's what it is. Actually, the society as a whole, the zeitgeist, you know, even if it was through cartoonish reasons or measures, has really zeroed in quite well the basic type of alien and basic ships they use. It's not that far off. And even though nobody thinks it's real, they really have narrowed in. And you know, it only took them seventy five years. But here we are.
Speaker 2: In relation to some of these beings that have played a part in your experiences, they always been the same types. You've mentioned the gray several times. Have they been the dominant figure?
Speaker 4: Yes, absolutely, And for me, as far as I can remember, it's only been the short gray, the tall gray, and then what could have been those hybrids there that I've interacted with, and those were only the one time that I recall, But it's predominantly the short grays and the tall grays, and the tall grays are always in charge. So for me, that's that's it. But Chris's dealt with more.
Speaker 1: You also said though, that they could very like there's some that are tan. There are variants even in those two categories.
Speaker 4: And well, I don't know whether they're literally different types or you know, this guy just looks a little bit darker than the other ones. I don't know. And sometimes, you know, the bedroom is darker than other times, you know, so, but usually they seem almost bright white to me, but yeah, there are other times where they there are ones that seem darker.
Speaker 1: Uh. And keep in mind that you know you're under their control. And what they don't like is if you're staring at their faces and taking notes. They don't want you paying at time, that's right. They don't want you making mental notes about exactly what they look like.
Speaker 4: And for me, a lot of times I noticed they like to stand behind me. Whatever we're doing, they're behind you. Like you know, I was a police officer, and when you bring a prisoner anywhere, you walk behind them so you know exactly what they're doing. They don't know exactly what you're.
Speaker 1: Doing very much, so they don't like you looking at them. And first of all, there's a great impetus to not look them in the face, because that means you're looking at them in the eyes, and that is they're like their strongest level of control, I believe, is when you make eye contact with them. But one time, they're taking me somewhere on the craft and I'm thinking, clearly kind of I'm in the trance, but I'm looking at the two aliens in front of me, and I'm looking at the back of the one alien's head. You know, I'm thinking, I'm getting a good look here. I'm only sitting the back of the head, but I could see the little dent to the back of the skull, kind of the bumps of the low cranium, and I'm really checking this guy out. And I'm perfectly silent. I'm in the seat they put me in in this short Gray whips around from his seat at the console and screams at me, stop staring at me, and just dangers of anger, you know, real anger hitting me. Boom, hit me in the face. And I didn't really understand at that young age how he knew, but he knew I was staring at him, and he so, yeah, there's you know, And I will go on to say that. I think in Sean grees that often it's the same aliens handling you. Yeah, through years.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you're very familiar with each other, like you were assigned to case workers.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they stick with him. But yes, I have seen two other different types of aliens. And at one large major abduction, they took everybody to a facility and Sean was there, but Sean was like three, and I have no memory of this. Yeah, there were two reptilians there. They were kind of like working security, just standing there, and they were I'd never seen him before and I've never seen him sense, And since I was paralyzed looking forward, I can only see them out of the corner of my eyes. And there were let me tell you, this was a big thing. This is one time they took us in the middle of the day. It was like a drill or something, a mass drill, because there were underground. It appears to be corters are winding kind of but smooth. I mean the floor is like polished marble in an office building, but not always flat. It curves. The aliens to me, they're not big on like right angles, you know, in their ships and in the things. They like curves curved hallways, and there were there were quarters coming off everywhere, and I there must have been I must have seen three hundred people that time. And I'm paralyzed. I'm looking forward only I can't move anything but my eyes. They're like, you know, they were taking Seawn and my mom and my other sibling that way, and I'm like, I'm going with them. No, no, no, no, no, You're coming over here. You get in this line right here. I'm like, I didn't want to, so they put me in it and they paralyzed me and they walk away, and the two reptilians were Do you remember the old shopping malls of the nineteen seventies where you'd walk through and there would be like an open part where there would be a water feature and maybe a little footbridge over the water there, like where people would throw quarters and coins and like it was a wishing well well. There was a little stream running between two sections and a little footbridge over it, and that's where the two reptilians were standing. And they were much darker than I thought, and they had a lot of teeth, but I only got a quick look like needle teeth. They didn't really look like alligators or anything like that. But I only got a quick look. But what happened while I was in that line, and this is probably why they were there at this big event, because about three people behind me, somebody started to wake up, all right, and I couldn't turn around a look. I could only hear and the guy started moaning. He was like, eh, like he was struggling to wake up. And then he says, this isn't this isn't a dream. This is not a dream. This is really happening.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, help me help.
Speaker 1: This is real. And he starts screaming, and a tall gray hustles over, and the two reptilians were chuckling and not out loud. I could hear him. They're like they were enjoying this guy's panic, and the tall gray and the two of them they grab them and they hustle them off because he could have woken up the herd. So that is my one and only experience with reptilians. And I hate to even say it happened, because reptilians have this crazy lore that I think is absolutely foolish. Things to people like David Ike, it's always the reptilians. The scenarios I tend to take less seriously are the ones that involve the reptilians doing the abductions. This time, when I saw them, they were clearly employed by the grace. That was my only time, and I'm not going to pretend it didn't happen, even though I would love to distance myself completely from any talk of reptilians, because I think most of it's just lore, to be honest. And the other the other species that I have encountered, and only once again as far as I know. For all, I know the movies together, the baseball part, but I only remember once, and I would remember this guy, and that is the mantis like a praying mantis, very much, very tall, like maybe even taller than the tall grays, you know, eight feetish. And they looked it looked largely like a praying mantis and had those the front fore limbs that curved down and the ridge of spikes along the four limb, and I had the same like triangle head. But get this, I only got a glimpse at first that landed me in big trouble. What happened was again two tall grays walking me back. I'm always like a couple of yards behind them. They walked fast, but I'm right there and I'm in the line zone, but I'm you know, awaken up to see where I'm walking so I don't walk into a wall. And we're going down a corridor and I glanced to my left and there was a door that was open, and I just look in and it was two very two tall grays who were like just as far as I knew, and they're lifting this it looks like a creaky grasshopper, but it was a mantis. And it wasn't green and healthy looking. It was brown and looked brittle. It looked very brittle. And the two tall grays were lifting him into a chair, and you know, I got the feeling he was very old and needed help, but I didn't know. I only had a quick second to look as I as I'm walking by, and the door slides shut as I'm walking by, and I'm thinking, that's pretty What was that? That's what I'm thinking, And that instant the grays and I hear a loud voice and it says, bring him back here. And the two tall grays look they're aliens, but some of them are really nice too, tall gray. I kind of knew I was in big trouble and they're trying to help me out. They said, oh, we got to get him back, you know, really tight schedule. We gotta get him going right now. I'm sure he didn't see anything, but we should probably get him back. Booming mantis voice in our heads said, I saw through his eyes, he saw me bring him. Okay. In the tall gray leans in down next to me, is quietly and conspiratorially as he kenned, he says, do not say a word, do not speak, just just be quiet. And he was letting me know that this is like a peril, like this could be it for me, and that they couldn't really protect me. But I'm loopy anyway, so I'm not really worried about it. I mean, I get it. I can feel the apparently I wasn't supposed to see this guy. Well, you know what, maybe close your door, right? Why is it always the kid's fault? These idiot aliens can't close the guy damn door and the secret mantis Okay, they bring me back and they open the door and we go in and it is the two tall grays that had helped the mantis into the chair and the two tall grays were my handlers. And the mantis. You know, it's not like a nude bug. It had a big, flowing purple robe like royalty. There were so many cliches to this, to the reality of Availien contact, and that's one of them. And we're there and I can tell the Grays behind me are really concerned, and the mantis says, you know, telepathically, put him on his knees right there, and I was like, I was like, what what is this? It's like a Gladiator movie. I thought it was again a cliche. What would a power move? You know, I'm like ten, dude, I'm like eleven, and get him on his knees. And I'm on my knees like you know, Spartacus or something. I'm about to get whipped. And I'm looking at this thing and it was hideous. It was really an ugly thing. Maybe because he was old, maybe because he was mean. But he says, to me, you never saw me, do you understand? He said, you never saw me, You never speak of me ever in your life. You forget you saw me, and you never speak of this anyone. And he said, if you ever speak of me to anyone, I will kill your family. And I'm just I can't believe what this creature just said to me. Take him away, get him out of here. As we leave the room, two talk race are like faster, come on, let's get to that ship, like right now. Their word's gonna you know, bring it back. I want to kill him, and I would. I would just like to say to that, if that is that crusty insect praying mantis is listening to your podcast, which we all know he is, I would just like to say, go f yourself, because my mother is dead, my dad is dead. So there's nothing you're gonna do to hurt me or stop me from talking about you. I will talk about you every chance I get. So. Yeah. So it was only those two incidents, one where I met reptilians and the other where I met a mantis, and I am not happy I did so. But they're all the same hierarchy, you know what I mean. It looked to me like the mantis was the boss behind the scenes, like the man behind the curtain, and then the tall grays. I mean, but they were kind to me often.
Speaker 4: Yeah, surprisingly so they were a lot nicer than you would think, and definitely a lot nicer than they had to be. If they can come in and just paralyze you, float you out your wall or window up to their ship, they don't even have to talk to you at all if they don't want to. But they do try to reassure people, even people who freak out you hear them say. They often tell them to calm down or relax, or they won't won't hurt them, and with us, you know, for me, I got so used to them that I didn't get freaked out at all, and would, even as a child anyway, get excited when they would show up. And as a child, I would remember these incidents and I would tell my mother and my parents about it, and you know, they didn't really want to hear it. And one morning I woke up and told them, I said, a man who wasn't a man came in and took me last night. And my father said, oh, you mean a monster, and they burst out and laughter.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I mean my mother, who had been going through the mill on this for decades already, and my father, who'd been taken more than once, but not all that often. I mean, they took him like if he was in the car with you or there were a few times they took him, but they often left him. Whatever they wanted was through our mom. But I remember that day because I was downstairs in the my basement bedroom and I heard Mom and dad laughing upstairs at the coffee table when they started the day with cigarettes and coffee and complaints. Usually there was no laughter coming from that table. Ever. Oh, I woke up and I'm like, what's so funny? And I come up and Sean is irate. He's completely angry and read that nobody believes him, and they said, well, what's going on? He goes there was there was this. It wasn't a man, but it was like a man. Fall big head was in my room and he took me. He took me into You described a craft as being like a Simon, which was a nineteen seventies game where you tap the colored lights that come on. Yeah, kind of a memory game. Yeah. And it was very much shaped like a like a flying saucer. And he's telling me this and I said, oh, Sean, come on, don't worry about it. Man, you had a bad dream. There's no such thing. Nobody's coming in you weren't any They took you into a ship. That's no Sean. It was just a dream, relaxed. There's no there, no monsters. And Sean was absolutely furious at me. He was making his stand and you were like ten, Yeah, you were angry at all three of us. No bear in mind, I'd been taken for sixteen years by that point. Even I turned my back to what Sean was saying, because that's how strong their hold is over your memories. They it's it's almost absolute. If it wasn't for that one day when we caught them, everything fell. Their whole was shattered over us.
Speaker 8: Do you have an interest in the paranormal, then you'll love the unexnetwork dot com. The x is your streaming audio and video for everything supernatural, strange and mysterious like UFOs, Bigfoot, Ghost and so much more from host like Clyde, Lewis Whitley, streamer Mikah Hanks, and Christina Gomez. Visit the unexnetwork dot com show page for a complete list of all the paranormal programs you'll find on the AX. Be sure to follow us on Twitter for updates at KYU NXDB. Follow our Facebook group unex Network, by the podcast on our Spotify, iHeart Audible and Apple Podcasting.
Speaker 3: It's time, It's new is the x x X.
Speaker 2: When did you both sit down together and say, this is some pretty strange things that have gone on. When did you both make that connection that things were happening, and when did you decide to start sharing it?
Speaker 1: Well, what happened is one day happened, and the day was August nineteenth, nineteen ninety six. My whole family, all four of us, had been taken, our whole lives, and we did it. At this point, Sean, you didn't.
Speaker 4: I'm living a normal young man's life. I recently hired by the police department full time, living in my parents' basement apartment of their single family home and a residential neighborhood and a nice town in upstate New York.
Speaker 1: And said aliens were not the least been a part of your mind, and same here, same here, and we didn't even remember the times when we did remember, and it brought it to people's attention and we were shot down, like when I asked my mom about him and they clipped out on me saying Child Protective Services was gonna come take me away if I ever mentioned this to anybody, is this. If it wasn't for this day, Nick you, we wouldn't be talking and we would have gone to our graves, not knowing what they've done to us for our whole lives. It was this one day. Now back up about two weeks, and my mother did remember a lot more than she let on. She was often angry that we didn't know. And I walked in and she was watching like Oprah, and Oprah was talking to witnesses of the UFO incident and Mom's watching it, and I said, you know what, I think I believe those people. They sound like they're genuine. And she looks at me with like a kind of side eye and says, oh, you do, do you? And I said, yeah, I just really want to see one. I'd like to really see one. Oh. She's like, you do hw you want to see one? Do you? Huh? And I could tell she was upset. And I said what and she goes, just forget it, never mind, all right, just drop it. I'm like, well, I don't got into her, and I went out with my day. But two weeks later, August nineteenth, nineteen ninety six, at this point, Mom was throwing a picnic in the backyard for everybody. I got out of work headed over there just before six. Mom had already invented, my had my aunt was there, my cousin was there. We were waiting for Dad to come home from Albany where he worked. He'd be home soon, and waiting for Sewing to wake up. He's in the basement bedroom, you know, because he works over nights and so he sleeps during the day. And there we were in the backyard, and it was a beautiful sunny day, six o'clock in August, not a cloud in the sky, just as you're blue. And I recline on a change lounge. I'm just waiting, you know, kind of for the food. And I was reading the newspaper, even though it's a terrible newspaper. I'm holding up like strangely open, like Fred McMurray and my three sons. Where he was, you know, a dad who didn't want to deal with his children. He was the newspaper as a barrier between himself and and parenting responsibly. But I'm reading the newspaper and my mother, talking with my aunt Missy says, oh, Chris, look there's that UFO you wanted to see. And I could hear in her voice that she was, you know, she was busting my chops. You could just hear it, right. So I didn't even look up, for I didn't give her the satisfaction of looking at it. You know what I mean, I'm not going to you know when I look up and then said the balloon that says happy birthday, Tony or something, and then they get a good laugh. So I didn't. And another half minute goes by, and my aunt said, wait, what is that? And my mother said, well, I don't, I don't know. And my mother's only confused, and if she was acting, she was doing a great job. They were literally confused. And I so finally I go all right. I lowered the paper and I said, all right what and what I was looking at was a flying saucer and it was it was materializing. It was not fully there. At first I thought it was the great distance away, because it had the properties of something very far in the distant. It was like if you look at a hotter balloon that's two miles away. You know, the colors will be really light, it'll be more substantial, it'll be warbling a little because the atmosphere makes you distort things, and this was you know, it's kind of translucent, and it was warbling, you know, like like you're looking at it through a heatmerage, you know, like when you look at a hot road in the summer, and these waves of distortion radiating upwards. But it was radiating in all direct directions. It was, and it was, but it was becoming more and more distinct, and as it became more clear and more solid, I could see there was not a great distance away. It was you know, it was over our property line, It was over our house. It was about thirty feet to where we were by the pool, and it was about forty five feet in the air, and all of a sudden, it was perfectly clear. There were shadows on it. It was chrome bright. It was spinning. The top was spinning one way, the bottom was spinning another. And I couldn't figure out what it was because, hey, I've never seen anything alien. That's what I actually thought at that point. They had covered me my mind for all those years that I didn't even recognize it as a flying saucer. Initially, To be honest with you, you know, your mind, some people say your mind leaps to assume anything's of an alien ship. But it's really the opposite. When you see something extraordinary in front of you, you start running down a checklist for what normal things this could possibly be, before you approach the territory of saying, I mean, now, with what we know, it would be different. But at this point, with her memory sequestered, it took me a long time before I hit on flying saucer and that's what it was. And we're watching it, and I'm looking at my mother and my aunt. They're like in a trance, and I'm kind of in a trance. I'm not I don't have any adrenaline rush from a flying saucer in front of me, but I was kind of coming out of it, and that saucer lights up and I'm like, wow, this is this is escalating. I need I need Sean. John has a gun. John is a cop. I'm looking at my mom and aunt in a trance, my cousin in the pool with this stupid swim cap and goggles. He's just staring up in a trance. So I go to get Sean. I'm gonna go get him, and I run. I run up the steps to the kitchen to go get Sean. But I froze on those steps. For some reason. I froze because I heard a voice in my head saying, wait, don't go in there. You'll never get a chance to see anything like this again, if you know, if you go in, it'll be gone when you come out. Why are you bothering? Just stay and watch it. And I'm thinking, well, yeah, that's a concern. But I look a gun at my mom my aunt, and I go, no, I'm going in, And I run in, and I leap down the stairs to his bedroom like four steps at a time, and I go to open his door, and another voice as to me, which it felt like my own thoughts, but the voice says, no, don't open the door. He's asleep and he has a gun, and if you startle him and he wakes up, he could shoot you. And you know, I know he doesn't. He's not sleeping, he's not rayleioda and good fellows with a your pillow under the bed, right on the pillow, you're gone under the Yeah. So it was a stupid thing for me to think, but it stopped me from opening the door. Instead, I pounded on the door, bam bam, bam, bam, bam bam, Bam, Sean, get up. There's a flying saucer outside his UFO. Get up here. Now in those moments.
Speaker 4: Where I think you said ufo ufo and I do, yeah, flying saucer. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Now, while I'm giving you my side, here is Sean's for you. This is from two sides. It's a very complicated thing, and I couldn't or he couldn't explain it without the other person there this day. I mean, you know, it gets confusing. So while that's happening to me, why well, I'm running to get you. But I stop because, like, don't look at this for a little while more. Yeah, my end of this is.
Speaker 4: First thing I see is I'm in the air, elevated above the houses, looking down upon the backyard and seeing everybody by the pool. And because everybody was there, I got excited. I wanted to go join them go swimming, So I ask, can I go swimming? And that's the first moment I noticed, you know who I was talking to. Off to my right side, parallel with me, maybe eight or ten feet away, was what I've described as the what are the short.
Speaker 1: Rais leans forward and.
Speaker 4: Turns his head to look towards me. He comes into my line of sight a little better, and he says, we're taking you to bed.
Speaker 1: You can get up and go swimming.
Speaker 4: And he even emphasized the word up, and he called it bed. He didn't call it you know, you're sleeping quarters or anything stupid like that, and said we're he didn't say we are.
Speaker 1: Next thing.
Speaker 4: I know standing there and I could see everybody was an unobstructed view. I'm not looking down through a portal or a small window or anything like that.
Speaker 1: I can see.
Speaker 4: Whole yard, not only our yard, but the next door neighbor's yard, and I knew that everybody was there. But looking back now, I don't remember who was where, except for like he was talking about, my cousin Philip was in the pool. And I remember also he had that swimming cap on like you see on a really elderly person and old movies like Jaws. I think there was an elderly fellow at the beach with one nice hat. Harry, don't wear.
Speaker 1: A swim cap if you want to meet a woman. But yeah, we were looking in shipps opaque. But you're looking down at us. So this is about the time I'm going to get you, or.
Speaker 4: Maybe walking towards the closer underneath it to the fence. Okay, I don't know, because I don't remember exactly where you were. I remember seeing him in the pool, and then I notice a reflection of light off the pool, like all these tiny little beams of light, like points of light really just flickering off the pool water. And I was thinking to myself, boy, that's weird. I've never seen anything like that. Must be the angle that I'm looking at, the sun's reflection. And because I'm elevated, you know, not even thinking that that's weird that I'm looking at it from an elevated position. I felt very normal incomfortable where I was. I didn't freak out when I saw the alien next to me at all. I wasn't freaked out by the fact that I'm looking down in the yard. I felt normal and comfortable.
Speaker 1: And what you saw was that at that point the ship had gone from a silver craft completely lit up, with like needles of light coming off in this rose pink yellow like the color of like a road flare if you had an accident, you know, that magnesium and all these points of light coming off. At this point, I said, whatever's going on this escalated quickly, to quote ron Burgundy, and it was out of my control, and I was thinking more and more clearly, now whatever had me sitting there placidly watched for like the six or seven minutes it took to solidify. Now it's gotten serious, and I determined I'm going to get shown. Yeah.
Speaker 4: So I saw the reflection of the light. I had no idea what it was. I assumed the sun, like I stated, but looking back after hearing Christ's description, I'm sure that's what I was seeing, was the reflection of the light of the flying saucer itself that it was giving off. After seeing that, the next thing I know, I'm in my basement and I've got my arm over the shoulders of each arm over the shoulder of a taller gray than the short one. They were probably a little bit shorter than I was, but they were holding me up, and all of a sudden, unlike in.
Speaker 1: The ship, I felt as if I was.
Speaker 4: Drunk or drugged. I would say it was most similar to anesthesia, which I've had. I've had a number of operations, and I would say it was very similar to that where you're kind of aware, you're you know, you're leaving the operating room or what have you, but you don't remember it typically, And just like if I was a drunk friend, they're helping me to bed by putting an arm over their shoulder and literally escorting me through the basement. Turned and I said to the one to my right, looked right at the one on my right arm. I said, thank you, like God's for helping me to bed. He ignored that, and we just continued towards the bedroom, which was on the other end of the house. So I said it again. I'd look back at him, I said thank you, and he just whether he didn't want to engage in a conversation to stimulate me, or he was just kind of disinterested and blowing me off. He literally says yeah, yeah, and we continue on our way and they're holding me up. Keep in mind these these we talked about it earlier, how thin they are and how frail they look, but they're stronger than they look. They're they're helping me, and I'm an adult at this point, so I got to be about one hundred and eighty pounds anyway, and they're during a brunt of my weight. I remember my feet almost dragging as they're bringing me to bed.
Speaker 1: So you at this point, you're in your bedroom, about to put you in bed, and this is the point I'm going to run in in the house and get you. Yeah, I was.
Speaker 4: Next thing I remember is really being in the bed and there's one being at the foot of my bed and one at the side of my bed, and I start to go to sleep, and I hear quote unquote, you know, with a telepathy, the one on the side of the bed, in a absolute panic, like as panicked as anybody you've ever seen in your life in any circumstance, says he's coming.
Speaker 1: We're gonna get caught. And this is when I'm just about to run down the stairs. And then in that instant, something makes me stop and look at the ship again. Tell me, don't just.
Speaker 4: Watch this, And the alien at the foot of my bed com is a cucumber, says no, he's not not yet. And you know, I'm hearing this and as tired as I can be, but I'm thinking to myself, who could they be worried about catching them? You know, is there some supreme being on his way here? And what are they doing wrong?
Speaker 1: You know, I don't want to really call myself a supreme being. But that's the thought that.
Speaker 4: Was going through my head is I was almost picturing, you know, some supreme being showing up. And so it took literally every ounce energy I had to sit up in bed. And now both of them were at the foot of my bed. The one was walking towards the foot of my bed as he was panicking, saying he was going to get caught. They were going to get caught. So I sit up and I look at him and I say, who's coming, And they both turn around to look at me, and this time they're both I don't want to use the word panic. They were more like rushed, hurriedly trying to get out of there, and things are going wrong. So they both look at me and say in unison, and they drag out the words like I'm gonna say it. They say, go to sleep, and with that I have absolutely no choice but to lay right back down and start to drift off to sleep. I don't know if it's hypnosis or mind control like we talked about earlier, but I had no choice but to drift off to sleep. And what seemed like instant later, I hear a pounding on the door my bedroom door, and it's Chris saying, Sean, get up, there's a UFO outside. And I remember thinking to myself and trying to answer Chris using the telepathy I was just using with these aliens. I remember trying to answer him, saying, of course there is. They just left, and then I thought to myself, what you know, that's odd, and so I uh, I realized what's going on here, and I throw the blanket off of me. You know, I don't remember getting under the blanket. Apparently they tucked me in nicely.
Speaker 1: They convinced me not to open your bedroom door. They were probably still in there, and so like a fool. Of course, you know, let's face it, if I threw that door open and there's two grays putting on to bed, I would have screamed, like if a five year old girl dropped a bowling ball on her foot, I would have have screamed, what am I gonna do?
Speaker 6: You know?
Speaker 1: So I didn't open it, though, but it woke sewn up. He came right upstairs and outside and I'm looking at Sean and he was wincing in pain. He was like, if if you took someone out in the daylight, who's been in the hot box in a prison movie. It was painful.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it felt that's a great description.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was painful for him. I could see that, and I'm thinking, oh, you know, poor guy didn't didn't get enough sleep. I mean, it'd been down there eight hours. But who knows how busy they kept him in the g darm ship. Okay, they keep you busy. So he he's there. I cleaned that up. So and so I'm like, Sean, Jeann wouldn't believe it. My mother's like, yeah, it was really weird. It was like a alsa and everything, and Sean's kind of just wins it. I'm like, Sean, you got hot. And by this time it had moved off. It had gone over several streets and it was heading due east, and I said, Jahn, Jeohn, let's get in the car and maybe we can catch it. You should really see this thing. Yeah.
Speaker 4: We took the convertible LeBaron, I think my car.
Speaker 1: Yeah. So we head out twenty nine and you know, the roads just go one way, and if something veers a little bed, it's cross roads or miles away. So we didn't see it. And I'm like, Jean, you wouldn't believe it was a flying saucers right outside. Those things are real. I didn't believe it. It was a real thing. I We're driving down rough twenty nine and I'm jabbering about what we saw.
Speaker 4: What I saw, and I said, yeah, they were bringing me back.
Speaker 1: Yeah. He said they were bringing me back. And I said to him, I'm like, poor Shawn, and woke him up. He's still half dreaming. I said, oh no, Sean, I said, we're just talking about a flying saucer hovering over the backyard for eight or nine minutes. We're not talking about an alien of production or anything like that. That's how out of touch I was to think there was some enormous gulf between you know, I just learned that flying saucers were real, despite the fact I'd been on them for decades. Yeah, and I said, oh no, we're just talking about a flying saucer. And you said they'd taken you too. My first thought was, oh, boy, Sean is losing it. And I'm like, oh no, he's always been so logical. He's been the rational one. He's been the brock. I said, jewn no, no, but listen, it's one thing you talked about.
Speaker 4: You but no, don't you remember the time? And I reminded him of the time my mother screamed in the kitchen and ran past us, saying, why do they always have to come back?
Speaker 1: Well, why do they all? And we're saying in Uni said, why do they always have to come back? She screamed, and that in that moment, in that instant, I remember that, I said, I remember that. Yeah, and then and I could detail that, and I remember the time, holy shit, confronted with it and that was it their whole. Now, I don't know how much I've recovered, and Shawn doesn't know how much he's recovered.
Speaker 4: Sure, even the things we recovered, the incidents, we only remember bits and pieces of him.
Speaker 1: Quite often, there's only a couple I remember all the way through. But you know what, you're more alert at the beginning and the end, and you're alert in the middle only when they need you to be thinking, like when they were testing you, those times, like when they were taking you to secret school, like when they were introducing me to my hybrid. So, yeah, it was right then, and that was nineteen ninety six, and that was a turning point in my life anyway, and since then I've been out there as a real advocate, and that's when we talked about it for the first time as conscious people. And I'll tell you it's spent thirty years, but I'm still angry. These beings are no good. Okay, what they're doing is for their own benefit and not ours. I mean, John will have a nice position when they take over. But I am willing to say that this is an invasion. This is a takeover. They're taking this planet and all its resources, and we're the number one resource right now. That's why they're making all these hybrids that look so human. They can live here, they can hide among us as they slowly do whatever they're doing. All I know is this. They said to me, the doll Granny said to me several times. Soon we will all live here together and everyone will know his place. Now, where's our place? Let's face it. They don't ask our permission for anything, and they do all kinds of awful things, and they come again and again and again. In fact, I blame them for my bad grades in school. You're so tired. I wake up exhaust I'm like, why am I exhausted? Oh? You were working in the you know, you know there are other words besides abductee that I think fit and like a forced employee is one. It really fits. But we discussed that, and so right, Sean tired they took you all the time.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, I was getting I was going to bed early and to make sure I got my sleep at night. And I remember going to bed and get you ten hours every night quote unquote. Yeah that's minus the time they were taking me.
Speaker 1: Minus five. You know it was.
Speaker 4: It was exhausting and difficult.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, they're exploiting us, and they don't you know, they can be kind, but I'm sure there were some prison guards that Traplenka who were nice people too, But I don't think what they're doing is good for us. Now, Sean and I we disagree on this.
Speaker 4: Yeah, well, as far as it takes, I I'll simply say that I don't know what their ultimate agenda is. I really don't know. They never told me. I have to speculate like everybody else.
Speaker 1: So I just know what.
Speaker 4: They've done with me, And you know, I find it difficult to believe that they spend so much time. First of all, I find it difficult to believe that they would spend so much resources and time on children to take them again and again and again, and you're looking at a minimum of three aliens doing it. The spaceship they're coming in on, risking being seen or crashing perhaps to come and get a kid for the umpteenth time, to do what to them.
Speaker 1: It doesn't make any sense, you know. But what makes even less sense, and this is a good point to mention this is you only hear a lot of people talking about my labs that it's the military. It's men, human men who are doing all this subduction. There are quote unquote experts out there saying, oh, ninety nine percent of what you see is just as people, and the people are doing the abductions military abductions. It's not you know, I'm not saying there never were aliens, but it's people doing this. Let's just turn off the nonsense for one minute and take a look. They're proposing that our military has alien technology, or in some cases they're proposing that we invented it like in the fifties. Well, which doesn't explain all the sightings and Europe and the twenties of silver disk shape craft. So that's nonsense right there. These are alien ships and there's nothing that's hovering silently outside your house while a couple of couple of corporals march into your home and grab you and take you out. I'm sorry, it's nonsense. And they're in the middle of the busy neighborhood, a suburban neighborhood. That's what this secret military thing is all about. Show it up in a busy suburban neighborhood and you know, marching into a house and grabbing kids and families. Now, okay, so they have these alien trips. They do that fantastic. Do they have mind control as well? They are? They turning on a government issued mind control device, which just makes you think it's gray aliens you're looking at and talking to. Wow, that's pretty specific. You mean the government has this mind control device. It's so effective, makes everyone see the same gray aliens instead of you know, guys with crew cuts looking like a Beetled Bailey and Gomer Pyle coming in your house and taking you. Oh no, turn on the alien mind control shields so they think we're grays. We don't. The military does not have that kind of mind control device. I'm sorry, because if they did, and they've had it for tecades, they'd have been using it on you and the entire world. They cannot control your mind, they cannot make you forget your experiences. And let's put it this way, if they're pretending to be gray aliens, well then why do they bother? Why did they cover up your experiences so you don't even run over the gray aliens when it wasn't allegedly the grey aliens at all. It was the military people who are so smart with the spaceship inventions in my control. Okay, here's another one. They levitate you, all right, They levitate you up into their ships. Add that to the military arsenal, the levitation now without any visible equipment, they just levitate you up. It sounds like your ravage military troop. Right.
Speaker 4: Sure, let's not forget teleportation.
Speaker 1: The teleportation they teleported you to your Well, it was the military. They've gotten teleportation too, I guess right. And they have the ability to walk through walls.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and not only them walk through the walls, but walk you through the walls and windows as well.
Speaker 1: I had no military budget was so high that they've developed the ability to pass through solid objects and grab a person and make them pass through solid objects.
Speaker 4: And what would they do with this technology.
Speaker 1: And this is what they're doing with it. You know what they're all right, if we had this technology since the fifties, just these ships, why did we lose Vietnam? Why didn't some military guy go to the people who the branch that are holding the secret saucer. Why didn't they go to them and say, hey, you know what, we are getting our asses kicked in Vietnam. I don't want to lose a war. How about you just loan us the two flying saucers. We can take out the North North Vietnamese and two days. Just loan us for two days, loan us two saucers, and we can make it so America wins this war. And then the people in charge with flying saucers say what they say, no way, no way, you can't borrow them. We've got important things to do with these other officer says like what got to go abduct a bunch of toddlers out of suburban neighborhoods? What? Yeah, you know, three four, five years old? Yeah, that's what we got it. That's what we're doing. Can't give you a couple of shits to win a war. Come on, at what point do you start to realize how absolutely daffy and silly the notion is. Then it's military people doing this to us. It's absurd, And okay, the aliens are doing hybridization, that's what they're doing. Exactly what kind of hybrids are the military making If there's no aliens involved in the first place, what are they trying to cross breed an enlisted man with an officer class the first corporal slash colonel the pernel. It's absurd, and it's it's two things. One is human centric thinking. There we're always trying to make it so it's about us, or it's us doing it, or it's us from the future, or if it's us from in the past and the sideways to mension, these things are just us. So it's okay, don't worry, it's us the military doing this. Why they just you know, they have things to do. So sadly, all of this is the result of aliens. It is the result of superior beings from somewhere else, and it is in us. These things aren't even it's not us from the future. They're not even mammals. They're not even close to mammals, like we evolved to the point we're part insect and we have a telepathic i'd mind. I don't know, I don't know. Come on, gotta grow up. People have to grow up and face what's going on here.
Speaker 2: Good stuff, guys. I'd just like to just pop to bud them in it. What was the situations surrounding Bud Hopkins? Was he there to in two thousand and five? Was he there to interview youially about the nineteen ninety six encounter.
Speaker 1: Well, send out, you know, an email to the Intruder Foundation. He's a legend and we were still getting aware of all these things, you know, of who was what, and he was the manicoined the phrase missing time. He's a big guy who As I contact him, I said my brother, I said, my brother is an abductee. We're all abductees. And my brother's a cop, an active duty police officer. And we witnessed him being returned from a daylight abduction. And he said, oh my beer, and he came up like fast, within like a week or two. He was very excited because you know, a police officer.
Speaker 4: Yeah, not only that, just the simple witnessed abduction is incredibly rare. You know, there's Travis Walton, there's the Linda Cortil case in New York City, and I think there's a couple of more out there, but it's pretty rare and it's but let alone, including a police officer and a daylight abduction.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So he came up. He wanted to see all the places that we were that these things happened, and he interviewed all four of us on my mother and my dad, and they never wanted to talk about it. I'm like, please just talk to this guy. And my parents loved us very much, and so they said okay, and they talked about things they'd never talked about.
Speaker 4: Including many things we haven't covered tonight.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, I mean you know you can't. But so and he went to he was on CNN and he declared our case to be an important case involving an active duty police officer who has witnessed being returned from an abduction by his family at a picnic in daylight. So got that going for us, and it was great that we did that. It was it brought a lot of light and closure. I ain't used the word, let's call it light and disclosure to our experiences. I'm grateful for having met the man and he's the most fascinating dinner guest you've ever heard. He told us things that he never put in the box and over two bottles of wonderful red wine. It was a night I'll never forget.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and it was just weeks after we met him that he discussed our case on CNN, and you know, it was pretty exciting to hear. It was the one and only case that he had mentioned. Uh, and he did declare it an important case.
Speaker 1: Yeah, oh that's wonderful.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's good that you got to meet him. Yeah, good stuff. Sean. You obviously retired now, but when you're a police officer, did you ever get any calls that were a little bit strange?
Speaker 4: It's great you mentioned I encountered one time myself while on duty that I know of. But yeah, there are pulled up my driveway, which I'd make stops at my house every once in a while work the midnight shift. And as I did, I've had an open courtyard with no roof over it. As I was walking to the front door, and I noticed three spaceships fly by from the north to the south, and you know, you're immediately startled. Then there's relief because they kept going and then one of them turns around and starts heading back towards you. So then panic comes right back. And I tried getting in my front door and I fell through the front you know, not I tripped going into the front door, and that the ship had landed in my driveway in front of the police car the one approach through the courtyard. I had pulled my gun in fear, and he simply says, well, you're gonna be like that, and he turned around and started walking towards the ship, and I put my gun away and chased after him, basically saying.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, no, no no.
Speaker 9: You know, I'm apologetic because then you remember, Yeah, yeah, it was when they come you don't remember.
Speaker 4: But there were that we had. There were two other police officers in my department who took photographs of UFOs.
Speaker 1: One on duty.
Speaker 4: And there was another.
Speaker 1: Call that I'm aware of that a.
Speaker 4: Woman reported a UFO landing in her backyard in our city. And we recently met somebody online who lives right near us who claimed contact as well, and he lived less than.
Speaker 1: A mile from our home. Yeah, and also there were police incidents that they would never write a report on, but they tell each other.
Speaker 4: And there were a couple of former MPs or one MP anyway who had He didn't see them themselves, but he responded to UFO calls when he was assigned to somewhere in Europe. It might have been Germany, but most of the police department would laugh it off. No way, can we take UFO seriously? Maybe ten percent did, but you know they were so good and what they can manipulate your brain so well? If they could make us forget most of that and go through a good portion anyway of our lives not remembering this, how many other people are they doing this too? There's plenty of people out there who have no idea there being abducted, yet they are.
Speaker 1: We were two of them. And if it wasn't for this one incident, I can't stress it was. It changed our lives. It wasn't for that, we wouldn't be talking to you or anyone about it. I would I would go to my grave thinking the most exciting thing I did was travel around following the grateful dead, which was great. But I wouldn't know, and that makes you angry, It makes you feel violated and used. But I'm glad I do know. Someone asked us. If you could forget again and never know this happened to you, would you thinking about it? I have to say no, I would not. Knowledge is power. I want to know the truth about my life.
Speaker 4: So yeah, if I had the choice, I wish it had never happened to us in the first place. Life would be a lot simpler. But you know, it has happened, and I think I've handled it better than I think most people would. I think partially because they treated me so well as a kid. They really did. There's a lot of instances where they did things for me better of fact, so very specific things for my benefit.
Speaker 2: Interesting stuff, guys, Thank you for sharing that great well.
Speaker 1: I want to thank you for giving us so much time and you what a wonderful podcast you have. We're going to continue to listen, even to the ones we're not on, but thank you for letting us get out there.
Speaker 2: And you know, no problem, ris Sean, I really appreciate you for coming on and sharing all that for our listeners.
Speaker 1: Thank you, Nick, Well, thanks for having me talk to you soon.
Speaker 2: Keeping contact all right, take care and we will speak soon. Thanks well, that is all for this episode. Keep updated and connected with the show on X Facebook and Instagram. And if you have an encounter that you'd like to share on the podcast, you can email me at UFO Chronicles at gmail dot com, or you can reach out to me via the contact page on my website UFO Chronicles podcast dot com. A big thank you to Chris and Sean for sharing tonight, and thank you all for listening. I will be back next week. Till then, stay safe and keep watching the skies. Goodbye,