Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: Hi guys, good morning, maybe Tuesday's the JV Show.
Speaker 3: I'm Selena.
Speaker 2: I'm just let's just kick things off first talk back of the day.
Speaker 4: Good morning, wild Night for nine. It's Paulo from her said, seeing how it's the day after SYNCU Demayo, I would like to know from you guys, what are your best hangover cures that you guys swear by. I know when I was in college it was drink PDA light before and after you get drunk. Firstly, I never got that druck myself, so I don't actually know if it worked or not. But yeah, I like to know.
Speaker 5: Some of your guys cures.
Speaker 4: All right, talk back to you later.
Speaker 1: That's a good question. A lot of people may be nursing a bit of a hangover today, Selena, what's your go to hangover? Your cure?
Speaker 2: You have to drink Amita lada and then take a nap.
Speaker 1: Yeah that works, that's all. That's the hair of the dog. Anybody else, Yeah that helps.
Speaker 3: Usually I'm just dead for a whole day.
Speaker 1: But what's your cure though? Jess, what's like you wake up super hungover? What do you attempt to make yourself feel better with.
Speaker 6: Usually the old only thing that will sit in my stomach and make my stomach feel better is crackers.
Speaker 1: And you just get a dry o sleeve of crackers and just start chomping away.
Speaker 6: That's the only thing that will survive in my stomach, and then we'll actually make my stomach feel better afterwards. I've also tried pickle juice kind of helps a little bit.
Speaker 2: That doesn't sound like it would help helps a little bit. At what do you try?
Speaker 3: Not together, not together, separate?
Speaker 1: But do you know you have a sensitive She's like, I have a very sensitive stomach. The only thing I can try is bland, just dried basic crackers, or let me try throwing a bunch of pickled juice in there. Let that fight it out my stomach.
Speaker 6: It's delicious, But I don't think well clearly, I'm still trying to find the best cure r.
Speaker 3: But Graham, you're the expert.
Speaker 1: My go to is just I wake up in the morning if I'm not feeling great, it's just a couple of large glasses of water to advil and just power through. Just go for it. If it's really bad, I'm gonna need some food. It's it's gonna I need a very, very a large breakfast.
Speaker 2: Breeding My problem is when I'm hungover, I have no appetite. I can't eat if I don't even want water. Yeah, why do you want water for the first time ever? But like eating will make me like just puke like or feel like it. I can't eat, and that makes it worse because you're supposed to eat to like help with it.
Speaker 6: But that's why you should try crackers.
Speaker 2: You might be onto something. Second talk Back of the Day.
Speaker 1: JV crew Grams, this is for you, yoh yo. That's my good Christian Chris. I met him and his buddy Chris Christopher. Don't confuse him. I met them yesterday at the patelco grand opening Daily City that I was out. She used out there with me and I met them, and so I got to put a face to the yogy and how was it? It was awesome. You guys met a ton of our listeners. A lot of the people that work at that Patelcoa branch or other Potelcoa branches from around the Bay Area were there as well, and they're all listeners of the show. I feel a JV show Number one with Potelco. Yes, so it was cool. So the branch manager, the new branch manager at that Daily City location three sixty two galler if you're interested, Yep, awesome, brand new sparkling location at Tony. Who's the branch manager there? I assume that's his title. Also a listener of the show, very very cool, awesome.
Speaker 2: He gave away some chuck mugs.
Speaker 1: We hand out some chuck mugs, met a lot of listeners. It was a gorgeous day. It was bright and sunny out, which is rare in Daily City where it's usually foggy.
Speaker 2: R Did anybody bring you a margarita? That was your only request, just that somebody side by and bring me a secret margarita? I'd sink with the mile.
Speaker 1: No secret margaritas were served, but a lot of people brought us gifts and snacks and things got gifts, gifts and snacks, you guys, So a lot of people brought us stuff. So I'm just saying, should have been out there. It was a gorgeous day. We had an awesome time.
Speaker 2: Awesome.
Speaker 1: Well, I love that The JV show on Wild ninety four nine Time four the four things you need a heads up on to start your day.
Speaker 2: We are obviously going to be talking to met Yella all this morning is a lot from the Megyala that was Black Night. The biggest headline though, Rihanna debuted a baby bump on the Metala carpet. She is pregnant more than I am.
Speaker 7: Not yet?
Speaker 1: Well yeah, yeah, no, you're tied.
Speaker 2: It sounded weird.
Speaker 1: No, what do you mean, have time? How many times she's been pregnant?
Speaker 7: Oh? Wait, child?
Speaker 1: How many kids do you have?
Speaker 2: I thought you were asking if my tubes were tired.
Speaker 3: That's a very printical question.
Speaker 1: You said that she's pregnant more times than I am, and I said, no, you guys are tied because you have three kids and she's gonna have three.
Speaker 2: He's gonna have three.
Speaker 3: Sound like they're tired.
Speaker 1: What kind of girl mouth are you doing here? Not much rest for the Warriors as ahead from their Game seven winning Houston on Sunday over to Minnesota for Game one of their semi final playoff series with the Timberwolves tonight. Meanwhile, the te Wolves, they've had plenty of time to rest, wrapped up their first round series with the Lakers last Wednesday. Hopefully Stephen Draymond have been sleeping in a hyper varia chamber for the past forty eight hours since they're gonna need a tip off in Tonight's game is at six thirty.
Speaker 2: Woo woo.
Speaker 3: Today will be a little cooler than yesterday's. Guys. Will still be bright and sunny, so don't worry.
Speaker 6: You can still enjoy the outdoors, but temperatures just won't be as high. They'll remain in the low to high seventy.
Speaker 1: Holy he waved yesterday. Oh my god, yes roasting. Hey, Jimini, bestd Your day today is gonna be uh six. Save your money for intentional purchases that really matter. A flashy ad might be tempting at first, but hitting order could stir up a minor squabble in your household, so it's best to play it smart and hold off and then squabble down, scubble down. Yeah up the JV Show on Wild ninety four to nine program.
Speaker 2: You weren't asking me if I no? Okay, very clearly, very clearly, I want to know about my tubes. Just say so?
Speaker 1: Are they no any plants to no? Is that the common thing?
Speaker 2: I think?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I think the sectomy was more common.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think it is more just because it's a lot less invasive, right, Yeah, And.
Speaker 1: Did they actually just tie them?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 1: I think they what kind of not? Do they use one of those sailor sor not?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Double windsor half windsor.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think the half right. Anyways, we're just making things up as we go. Grammy, let's talk about tacos, all right.
Speaker 1: So the Internet sort of appalled and shocked at what they found out. People in Sweden put in their tacos Swedish style tacos. Have you guys heard of these?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: Now, look, they seem very on par with the way a lot of people maybe make tacos at home. Most of their ingredients and ground beef, red onions. They put some canned corn, salsa, tortilla chips, you know, they get you know, kind of your stay taco ingredients are going into these things, but delicious. They got to the one part where one key ingredient is added, and that was thick slices of banana just stop right in there. And people were like, what what is happening these That's not tacos, but apparently in Sweden that is a how they make their tacos. Any thoughts on a big idea.
Speaker 2: You can't just make up how you make another culture's food.
Speaker 1: Why not?
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: It just sounds disrespectful. Well we don't, okay, but do you know what we do? Do you know what we do with Chinese food here? That's not Yeah, that's very true.
Speaker 2: In the disrespect We're completely remade it and labeled it Chinese food. And it sounds disgusting.
Speaker 6: I can't imagine it like the flavors.
Speaker 3: Combining and tasting good.
Speaker 1: Now I'm gonna maybe an unpopular opinion, but I think it might be good because I don't know. There's a there's a restaurant Soul Soul Food in Sarah Fhel. It's one of the best places if you ever if you're going through Sara Fel, it's like a bright green building. You can't miss it. It is incredibly good. Now, I think that is Porto Rican food.
Speaker 3: Do they serve the rice with bananas?
Speaker 1: Yes? And now they have sweet check they have I'm don't get like fried plantains or then they have like the sweet ones. Also, you know, you have two different types of banana you can get with your meal. And look, it's got rice, it's got beans, chicken, and you get a bite of banana in there, you mix it all together for the perfect bite. And and oh and they have this it's not even like a salsa, but they're hot sauce there. Incredible that all mixed together for the bite. It's incredible. If I'm wrapping that into a tortilla or whatever, or a taco shell, it's still gonna be delicious. And the banana and there, I'm telling you, sets it off.
Speaker 2: So I'm leaning towards like sounds delicious when we're talking fried plantains. When you said banana, I'm thinking just like banana slices, like the ones I give my kids and stuff like that. I don't I wouldn't want to try.
Speaker 3: Even banana slices on rice. Trust meat. Try it whenever you get to chest.
Speaker 2: It's really good.
Speaker 3: But what throws me off about this is the meat.
Speaker 6: I don't want tacos to have meat, and then that mixes with the banana flavor.
Speaker 3: That's where I don't yah.
Speaker 1: But what if it's like what if Like what I'm saying is, what if it's the chicken. Oh, their chicken there, soul food is so good. I'm telling you.
Speaker 2: That I'm not faling on board yet.
Speaker 1: It seems weird, but I think it's a don't knock it until you try it. Also, again, highly recommend Soul Food and Serapho.
Speaker 2: I've actually heard about that place.
Speaker 1: There's a line out the door every.
Speaker 2: Day, so believe it. It's not every day, and all the way in San Refel.
Speaker 1: I think they have a San Francisco. Look, I gotta look it up. They got a little location. It's amazing food. Anyways, Bananas and tacos.
Speaker 2: The News doges you should try it.
Speaker 6: Selena, try the rice, bananas, fried plantains.
Speaker 3: They're so good.
Speaker 2: I've had that before. It's so good. But I don't I just I don't know. I don't think I can bananas and my rice and tacos. I'm not on board.
Speaker 1: I'm not on board yet.
Speaker 2: Give me some time. Give me some time. Dang baby steps. Okay, Graham, could ask you a question. Sure, because you have maintained ever since you had kids that they are not getting cell phones. You're not gonna give into this peer pressure. I don't remember the age that you said they're gonna get phones, but it wasn't gonna be for a long long time.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's a sliding scale. I'm sure. It's so.
Speaker 2: I saw this mom online and she feels the exact same way. She's like, look, my kids, they're they're in elementary school and everybody else has cell phones. I'm not doing it. I'm not giving in. They're too young, this will ruin their life, and I'm just we're not We're not taking that step yet. So what she did is she got a landline phone at home. That way, if they are home alone, which teaches them independence, she can still communicate. She can talk to them. They can like talk to their friends if they wanted to, if they wanted to talk on the phone. And I couldn't help but think this sounds like something you would do, would you? I mean, you love old cars, old technology. No emojis a landline.
Speaker 1: For the kids, come on landline?
Speaker 3: That sounds like a good idea.
Speaker 2: I don't feel like this is right up your alley.
Speaker 1: Also, I didn't I built the house and I did not pre wire for a landline in there. I didn't include any telephone jacks in the house with that outdated technology. I don't know. I'm I'm not opposed to the I feel like most parents solution is like the you know, the whatever that watch thing is that they can text you and call you on and there's some more like dumb phone options rather than giving kids a full on iPhone so they can sit and watch YouTube videos all day. It's like, hey, dude, you're nine years old, like you don't need that.
Speaker 2: So you wouldn't.
Speaker 1: I'm not getting a landline. No I don't. I mean I don't have the capabilities to landline, although I'm sure they make a new internet based landline that I get put in my house and not have it wired.
Speaker 2: We're all paying for landlines with our internet service.
Speaker 1: Why umy, but.
Speaker 2: You yeah, it comes to like I know, I am. I think it just comes to like a phone package, like it's part of it. So like I guess if I wanted to go buy a phone and like plug it in, it would probably plug it right we work, But like, who does that?
Speaker 6: I feel like gen Z does because they have like those cute looking phones like it's vintage, it's retro.
Speaker 1: I think more people should go back to the vintage dumb phone cell phone. I have a friend that has that did that and he swears by it.
Speaker 2: Really I would like to see Jess try it after like a week.
Speaker 3: Oh I could not.
Speaker 2: I think you should try it.
Speaker 1: I don't think she does, like nine hours of screen time a day.
Speaker 2: Give her one of those other phones that you're talking about. Where I want you to last.
Speaker 3: That's the point.
Speaker 1: That's the point. Get out and be a human being. See the world, do things, interact with people, talk to people.
Speaker 2: I love how I'm over here pressing her like like I do. I gotta go outside and then let me do.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's a good point. The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 8: Can I just make a suggestion about the landlines, or at least the point they are. Yes, they're outdated, but when we had all those disasters, especially when we had the Types fire, they realized that landlines was the only way to communicate because the towers for the cell phones had gone down and people were having trouble with their reception and getting hold of family members.
Speaker 2: It's definitely a good idea to have that, but the reality is nobody does and nobody does.
Speaker 1: And the other thing is most of the telecommunications carriers, like AT and T, they I don't know what ended up happening if they were trying to abandon all their landline service in California because nobody's they don't have enough customers for it, and maintaining actual physical lines that run on all the polls. It's like, what are we doing this for?
Speaker 9: Good Morning Gram? This is Melanie from Samapatisam. My husband wanted to know if you don't have I don't.
Speaker 1: Know what it's called.
Speaker 9: I guess the little phone jack thing that that's Luna was saying, then what do you use? Do you use fiber? So just curious how you connect to Wi Fi?
Speaker 7: Thank you good question.
Speaker 1: Okay, so I was telling something I didn't run in my house a jack to have a landline, because, yes, good landline. I didn't run jacks to run line lines. I think there's there's two different things there. Maybe people don't you know because you don't see him as muchy Moore. A true landline phone jack is like a little it's a smaller looking little clipping thing similar to it's like a smaller version of an Ethernet cable jack. Okay, those I have. I have Ethernet cable jack's those jacks, so I can hook to those. But if you were like talking about like a true landline phone jack, no, I didn't jack. You wouldn't run those I don't think in a new very similar. They look similar to the phone ones are the old school phone one. Landing ones are smaller.
Speaker 2: A couple more talkbacks.
Speaker 7: Good Morning JBI Show.
Speaker 1: Hey Graham, I'm in SNFO every day. What if that quarter a weekly spot that you were saying? What is it called?
Speaker 7: I'll probably hit it up today.
Speaker 1: Thank you have a great day. You should hit it up today. It's called Soul Food s O L Soul like Son Soul Food, and it's right downtown in Sarah, FL. I think they have I just looked online. They have a location in Mill Valley and one in Pedaluma as well. But Soul Food is the one of my favorite restaurants of all time.
Speaker 10: It's so good Morning JV Show from a Happy Taco Tuesday. That restaurant fold you're talking about, Graham is the one that Bad Bunny ate at when he came out here to do a show. So man, I'm gonna have to try that police out.
Speaker 2: Yes, maybe that's why I heard of it. I've never been there, but I know I've heard of it.
Speaker 1: I always just get the one or two piece chicken plate kind of. And then Bryce and we were talking about the fried bananas or plantains. You get a sweet or they have two different kinds. I don't know. I get the sweet banana and everything whatever. They're like spicy sauces. I think they sell that to go. Also, you should buy a box.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh, let's I want to make sure we've been a time for just let's go to whatever it is that you've been watching on.
Speaker 6: Okay, there's a new show on TLC. It's called poly Family.
Speaker 2: You guys.
Speaker 3: Just one episode is out now.
Speaker 6: I believe the other one should come out sometime this week, might be out today. But it's about a closed polyamorous quad. What a closed polyamorous quad?
Speaker 1: So they like off road vehicle.
Speaker 6: No, it's four people, two couples coming together. They don't have any outside partners besides the four of them. Okay, However, they don't all date each other like you would assume. You would assume four people are in a relationship. They're you know, dating one another. It's kind of different because the guys date the women. The women don't date each other, and the guys don't date each other. So it's kind of just the guys sharing their wives.
Speaker 2: Okay, but do the do the wives share the husbands.
Speaker 7: No.
Speaker 1: Well, of course, inevitably they are, because if a guy is dating both of the women, then the women is dating both the guys.
Speaker 3: Right, so they're all dating each other.
Speaker 1: They yes, but I don't think you can have one without the other.
Speaker 6: But I guess when you're talking about intimacy, there's no intimacy between the guys, and there's no intimacy between the Women's got it right, And this is actually how the men describe their relationship.
Speaker 10: We live together, we have mutual partners, and we parent together.
Speaker 1: But if we were in the situation, we probably wouldn't be friends.
Speaker 6: What it's really strange, you, Yeah, it seems like they kind of don't even really get along that well.
Speaker 3: But they all live together.
Speaker 6: There are kids involved because one of the married couples had kids before meeting the other couple.
Speaker 3: And then there are.
Speaker 6: Also kids within the quad who they don't know the paternity of.
Speaker 2: What they say about that, Since the guys switch rooms every night, we don't know who the fathers of the younger boys are.
Speaker 1: I can assure you it is one of two people. Of course, you wonder sometimes, but finding out could cause a lot of hurt.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, do I.
Speaker 1: Feel bad for the I feel bad for the kids in this scenario. People are like, that's such a closed minded thing and love is love and you could love and I get that, but I I don't like this. I love I like this scenario. But whatever works for them, I guess is fine. Whatever.
Speaker 2: Okay, hypothetically though, no, whatever your situation you're about to lay out.
Speaker 1: No, no, not over it. No, hypothetically, I'm in count me.
Speaker 3: In that, Okay, thank you, Graham.
Speaker 6: Hypothetically, would you want to know if you were the dad?
Speaker 2: Yes, even though, but what if you're not, would it make you would have changed that relationship between you and the kid?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 1: But I think it's a piece of knowledge that I'd like to know. And then knowing that all this this look relationships in general, don't. What's the success rate on a normal marriage, what's the success rate on a quad you know, like, so at some point, maybe this thing falls apart. I'd want to know if that's my son or not.
Speaker 3: That's exactly what they brought up on the show.
Speaker 6: They mentioned, well, the only reason you would want to know is if it doesn't work out, because then you have to know, like the paternity of the child, moving forward.
Speaker 3: But I think.
Speaker 6: There is like some insecurities, there is some jealousy that is involved.
Speaker 3: Obviously.
Speaker 6: Yeah, that was I think one of the main reasons why they didn't want to know. But yeah, like you mentioned, Graham, like, it is tough because the kids are kind of in between this, in between.
Speaker 4: All of this.
Speaker 2: How old are the kids?
Speaker 3: They range in ages.
Speaker 6: They do have a few that are maybe low teens or maybe around ten twelve years old, and then they're expecting one and then they have two other's.
Speaker 2: Like thing, can you imagine being like a preteen and this is your family dynamic and look works for them, But I just I don't think i'd want my friends to know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's the thing. Your parents can choose that they want to be in this. You know, they want to have that arrangement. But like as a kid, you don't get to choose that arrangement. Right Wait, I didn't. I didn't sign up for having five moms and five dads drop me off to prom and then they all go home swap with each other. Like I didn't. This is a little difficult for me to explain to my buddies.
Speaker 6: And it is so strange because they they mentioned like in the audio that they switch rooms. Right, So I guess every day they pack up their little toothbrush and they go into the other room.
Speaker 3: And they stay there, stay the night there, and then the next day pack up their little toothbrush go to.
Speaker 2: The other room.
Speaker 1: I would assume the toothbrush just stays in their one bathroom that they all share. I picture this has been a one bathroom house and they.
Speaker 2: All share the same toothbrush.
Speaker 1: But like you, you probably but maything's easier eachnight, are you? Just like, let's see, it's uh, it's Tuesday, so I guess I'm going into this room tonight. Okay, Wednesday, I'm going into this room. Be a weird arrangement, right, Also, do the sheets get washed? I don't want to step in some other dudes, you know.
Speaker 6: I mean they didn't show that in the first episode, but I would assume that that's.
Speaker 1: They're not doing the laundry every day? Does this? Do they strike use people that are washing the sheets every single day? So that means one the next night I'm laying in some other dudes sweat honestly?
Speaker 2: Yeah, But you know about other things, yeah, be kind true.
Speaker 6: I think one thing they did mention was that everybody because it is four people in one household, like everybody device divides up all the chores and it seems like they all.
Speaker 3: Have it very easy.
Speaker 6: It's like one person's in charge of like the laundry and organizing things.
Speaker 3: The other one.
Speaker 2: Takes the kids to school.
Speaker 3: So it's like, what did it right? Like there's more hands agaus.
Speaker 1: It does take a village.
Speaker 6: Yeah, So the show is Holly Family on TLC or I think you can also watch it on Discovery Plus.
Speaker 2: Is it on oprah dot com. That's where I like to get my honest.
Speaker 11: It's all the stuff you need to know what's hot.
Speaker 3: In music, movies, shows, and the most.
Speaker 11: Talked about stories happening today in the Bay.
Speaker 2: So let's talk about the met Gala and some of the celebrities who are absent from yesterday's events. People were really hoping to see Taylor Swift and Travis Kelce walk the carpet because, as you know, we don't really get much footage from inside, although there are a couple of celebrities who broke that rule. We'll get to that in a second. People are hoping to see Taylor and Travis Kelce and they were a no show. People were like, were they not invited because it is an inte only type of thing. No, of course they were invited. They're like the biggest couple ever. But they couldn't go. They just couldn't make it work as a result of their schedules. What are they doing right now? I don't understand what are they doing?
Speaker 3: That's I don't think either one of them is working on.
Speaker 2: That's what I'm saying. It's the off season.
Speaker 1: The public eye don't want to be asked about the Blake Lively thing.
Speaker 12: Yeah, that makes wow, Blake likely Ripple was far reaching, don't you. I mean, I fully understand that, given how high profile of a year both of them had, right, I mean, they're always in the spotlight for everything. And her, she's coming off that the tour of all tours. Wouldn't you just want to sit home in your sweatpants for once?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I would, But it's Taylor Swift. I also want to see her at the met Gala.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, but I think more and more people are realizing the Met.
Speaker 2: Gala, Yeah, Hailey Bieber was there alone justin Bieber was off somewhere watching his Toronto maple.
Speaker 1: Leafs see you get on some uncomfortable looking tuxedo that looks ridiculous, or go watch the maple Leaves.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he chose hockey, so that's where he was choice. Haley went solo, same thing with Kylie Jenner. She went by herself because Timothy Chlamy was watching the next game. Priority watching basketball.
Speaker 1: It's a playoff game and I think the Nicks had an incredible comeback last night, if I'm not mistaken. So he got he was in for a trade. He watched an incredible game.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I guess. Now to some of the celebrities who broke the biggest rule of the night, no phones. We've always wondered what does happen inside the met gala? We never see inside because Anna Wintour she has this very strict no phone rule, like don't even take pictures inside. And we've seen celebrities do it before and I don't know if they ever been reprimanded or what. But Megan is Sally and she posted a video and her instagrammers today. When I came across it on my highlight, I was like, Oh, she's breaking the rule. It actually looks really boring inside.
Speaker 1: Of course it does.
Speaker 2: It was galla and they're sitting at a table and they're eating these little orders and like, that's it, that's what you're doing.
Speaker 1: Is it just a big fancy dinner party.
Speaker 3: Yes, it's like a charity event.
Speaker 1: Right, Nobody knows that's the thing. Ask one person to explain what is the MET Gala? What are they doing there? And people are like, I don't know.
Speaker 3: It was a big charity.
Speaker 6: Event and they basically just go in to whatever that building is and then they donate money and maybe auction off items.
Speaker 2: Wow, what a scam. I do all this to give you money.
Speaker 1: You just described my kid's school fundraiser. I don't know if that's what the MET Gala is, but.
Speaker 2: I don't Yeah, I don't know. But Megan Stallion was one who broke the phone roll. Hallie Bailey also had her phone out. I was taking pictures and stuff, and then Questlove had his phone out as well.
Speaker 1: Oh I'm not going to get invited back next year, And they're like, yes, thank you. I don't have to go through all this ridiculous trouble and put on some ridiculous outfit.
Speaker 2: All right, Grammy, what do you have?
Speaker 1: What was the theme this year? If I may ask because every year there's a theme.
Speaker 2: The theme was super fine tailoring, black style.
Speaker 3: Who so, what was your favorite look of the nigram?
Speaker 1: And there was that one that for the person in the thing and it was like a big you know, but it was black, but also like, yeah, it was great.
Speaker 12: Okay, I like pictures no, because the biggest question of all is the part I really get it.
Speaker 2: I liked halle Berry's outfish. She almost had her mind out.
Speaker 1: Okay, I'm becking.
Speaker 2: I have to show you that off the air. Hey, Grammy, what do you have?
Speaker 1: All Right? The CHP ain't playing you guys. We've got to talk about the pretty major crackdowns they've been having, particularly this past weekend on side show activity. Roughly fifty cars toad in one Oakland sideshow bus. This was one on Sunday night near the intersection of Bancroft and Haven's Court, right before midnight. HP and local Oakland PD jumped into that one. Fifty cars toad, about fifty cars toad. Then they're listen to this because apparently in Stockton they really aren't playing. They had a side show enforcement weekend this past weekend and they had over seven hundred traffic stops for violations illegal modifications, and they issued six hundred and twenty citations and impounded more than one hundred and fifty five cars and made more than thirty three arrests. So CHP is really cracking down on side show activities, and city by city we've seen this. They've been issuing different warnings saying then they're going to crack down, and here they go, and it's actually happening. Also on the Bay Bridge over the weekend. This was on Saturday. Motorcyclist popped in illegal wheelie you guys, and they tracked him down and impounded his motorcycle as well. No Wheeli's on the Bay Bridge.
Speaker 2: But that sounds so cool.
Speaker 1: We've all seen people do that.
Speaker 2: Where are we doing that?
Speaker 1: I actually enjoy it, But what for We've all seen a motorcycle doing WHEELI before.
Speaker 2: It just looks cool. I don't know, I like it, and I get appointed out to my kids.
Speaker 3: Like, well, juice, what that guy just did? Hold on, he'll do it again.
Speaker 2: He always does. All right, Well, thank you, Grammy.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four to.
Speaker 13: Nine AJV Show Matt from San Jose, So come on, neubes. The met Gala is a charitable event, so the stars have to pay top dollar and also an addition to paying, you have to be selected or asked to come, So even if you donate money doesn't give you the right to be invited. There's only five hundred seats and they just do a bunch of performances and auctions and charitable stuff to raise money for a local museum.
Speaker 2: So you're telling me because we know it's invite only to go. So all the celebrities are waiting on the edge of their seat to see if they're invited by Anna Wintur so they can spend all this money in a full day getting dressed up just to be photographed on the carpet, and they are paying top dollar. They're gonna pay you this. Yep, I'm out it is invited.
Speaker 1: Well, the reason that I'm out is when you hear, oh, it's a charity event, and then we and I know we've talked about this in the past, and it's my major gripe with the entire thing. And I forgot who the beneficiary of this giant charitable event is and it's the Metro. So the Metropolitan Museum of Arts. Costume Institute. With all the problems we have in the world, we're gonna raise money for costumes. Look, I fully support the arts. We need the arts, we need them, but we're an incredibly difficult time right now and people are suffering and struggling around the globe. And we're going to raise thirty one million dollars so far, whatever the total is right now, and for the Costume Institute. I just that rubs me the wrong way, and for that reason, I'm out.
Speaker 14: Good morning, guys. I just wanted to hop on the soul food train, Puerto Rican soul food train. I would school or college at Dominican out there in CENTERFL soul food, best food. Oh my gosh. She could always count their beans and rice. But you guys should definitely try the bistech. I think it's what it's called the steak sandwich with the grilled onions and they're sauce so good. Oh my god. Everyone in the area and needs try it at least one time, and then you'll be hooked. All right, have a good morning.
Speaker 3: I have to go.
Speaker 1: We need together. I've had that sandwich she's talking about. It's incredible. I can't remember how it came up. We're talking about soul food in Sarah Fel. They have a couple of locations, but so Ol soul Food. It's an amazing porto.
Speaker 2: Rican must go. All right, let's get to what the bleep? Where you could win a JV show Chug mug. You just got to be the first person to guest today's bleeped out word. It is always leave your guests on the talkback mic on the new and improved iHeart App. Just one rule to this game. It's a family show. You guys ready for today's clip hind. When I was little, somebody dared me to suck and I had to do it. I felt super pressured.
Speaker 4: Oh my god.
Speaker 2: When somebody does dogstairs you like you have no choice. Yeah, it was traumatizing.
Speaker 1: I should have tried that more in college. A double dog. Heare of you to do that, And if they can't go back in a double dog there, then that's a good strategy. Right.
Speaker 3: Think that work when you're older.
Speaker 1: Oh it doesn't. All right, think about what that bleeped out work could be. Then get on the talk back mic on the iHeartRadio app. Once you've set the JV show as one of your presets, one of your presets of course, then leave us a talk back with your name and your city along with that guess. You have to be the first correct guest of the morning to win the JV Show, Chuck Munk.
Speaker 2: So get these guesses in now. We are going to play some of them coming up.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: Playing what the bleep or all You're gonna do is be the first person a guest Today is the bleeped outward. As always, if you want to play along, you want to get your guests in, you do that on the talkback, Michael mean you an approved iHeartRadio app In case you miss today's clip. Here it is when I was little, somebody dared me to suck, and I had to do it. I felt super pressured. I had no choice.
Speaker 1: She probably ever reported that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and then and then everybody's watching, Oh you did in public.
Speaker 3: Laughing, embarrassing.
Speaker 1: I know.
Speaker 2: All right, Well, let's go to your guesses.
Speaker 1: Good Morning JV show is Damien, and.
Speaker 9: I think the boop that would is toe.
Speaker 1: Who can the fuckart?
Speaker 3: No, it's not so.
Speaker 1: Has that ever happened? No, anybody ever has it for you on yours?
Speaker 15: No?
Speaker 2: Never, No, not really.
Speaker 1: You guys need to be watching this season a Summerhouse. The a toe part of it is a major storyline in this season. What is that cheating? That's kind of That's one of the questions.
Speaker 6: Because yah, it's somebody else's body.
Speaker 1: So like, if you found out your man had another lady had put his toe in her mouth, would you break up them?
Speaker 6: His toe in her mouth? I thought he would have her toes in his mind. No, no, I'm not breaking up with them over that.
Speaker 3: If it's her toe, no, if it's wait, no, but.
Speaker 1: Are you cool with that.
Speaker 3: Breaking up?
Speaker 6: Don't be sucking anybody else's toes, okay.
Speaker 1: But but if he got his toe, you're totally fine with it.
Speaker 3: Depends on the situation.
Speaker 6: Did she like forcibly get his toe and like start sucking it or it.
Speaker 1: Didn't he was a lie participant in Summerhouse. Anyway, discuss this.
Speaker 2: We're going to come down you the Morning Jab Show. This is leave from Janville. My guest for the bleep dot word is plug. All Right, have a great day. Bye.
Speaker 1: A slug.
Speaker 2: I've heard of people like kissing the like a banana slug, but you're not like no thanks, you like it? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Good Morning, Davis Show.
Speaker 12: Let's just meet Julia then say here.
Speaker 1: I believe that word is sucked up boogers.
Speaker 2: Don't tell me nothing the kids are doing these days.
Speaker 1: It's a bog yuck no things, No.
Speaker 2: All right, continue to get those guesses in on the talk back. We are going to play more of your guesses coming up.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety Happy.
Speaker 3: Tuesday's the JV Show.
Speaker 2: I'm Selena and Jeff. We aren't playing what the bleep. We're all you gotta do is be the first person a guest. Today's a bleep dot word. If you can do that successfully, then you win today's JV show. Chug mug. If you missed our clip of the day. Here it is one last time. When I was little, somebody dared me to suck and I had to do it. I felt super pressured. I feel like we've all done it too. Oh even y'all speak for me.
Speaker 1: I feel like you have never it's gross.
Speaker 2: Let's go to your guesses on the talkbacks.
Speaker 9: I think the most same word is pepper.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think the missing word is pepper. Thank You'll have a good day. We pretty popular guest this morning. A lot of people guessing different types of pepper, small opinions and stuff like that, but not that you've ever done that.
Speaker 2: No, good morning JVS show.
Speaker 6: This is ever from Stockton, and I think the word is helium.
Speaker 1: You suck down some heliums?
Speaker 2: Done right?
Speaker 1: I want to tell you I've never done that.
Speaker 2: You've never done that just to make your voice funny.
Speaker 1: I've just never done it. What I don't know, what's some of those things I've just never done. I'm going to add that to my bucket list. Ye, pull some helium and make my voice sound weird. I've just never I don't know, I've never had the desire to just suck on a balloon. But okay, I'm mad. This is exactly from Tucson, Arizona. I think the leaked out word is crawfish head. Seen people do that? Yes, yeah, that's the thing. It's gross. Also a JV show. I just checked number one and twos on Arizona. So appreciate you, zactly appreciate you. Thank you for listening. But no, I won't be sucking on a croffol. This is Joey from Santose.
Speaker 4: My guest for the bleep dot word is lemon.
Speaker 1: Lemon there.
Speaker 2: It is all right. Here today's clip unbleeps. When I was little, somebody dared me to suck lemon and I had to do it. I felt super pressured. Everybody's done that right.
Speaker 1: Right, It's not that bad.
Speaker 2: I love lemon and lime, No, me too. But when you're like a little kid, it's like the sourst thing ever?
Speaker 1: Is it our taste buds that have gotten more accustomed to sour citrus things like that, or as citrus gotten weaker. I'm in the camp that I think they've over time, the citrus is weaker. Grapefruits when I was a kid were the most sour things you ever tasted. They were horrible. Great fruits Now are like sweet and hasty.
Speaker 2: Kids just everything is sour to kids. Everything is spicy and everything sour. I think they've gotten better, our palates changed.
Speaker 1: I think they've gotten better at engineering different crops, fruits and vegetables to taste better. We've got I don't think it's a conspiracy theory. I think we've like bread, so we know, like there's new breeds of apples that somebody invented the honey crisp apple a few years back, and it's like the best apple ever. I think they've done the same thing with different citrus. I don't think it's as harsh as it used to be. That's a theory, just a theory. All right, Let's give some shout outs. Let's give some shout outs. First and foremost to Joey and San Jose ub sub showing brand new JB show chug mug coming away, hand out a lot of chugmugs yesterday. You guys should have come to see me in Daily City yesterday, a lot of chug mugs, handed out a lot of chugmates. Here's some people that we're close to getting a chug mug today. They have the correct answer, but not quite fast enough. Our buddy Josh and again Gilroy had it sort of Ricky and San Jose a Christian in Oakland, Mocha and Sunny Belt.
Speaker 13: What's what's that?
Speaker 1: You gotta lead? In Polo Alto David and Billy in the city. What's up, Billy? What's up? Julio in Panol Hiro in San Jose had it sort of Linda and Brentwood Amandas in San Mateo, Samatau, Sanatel she had it as well. But again all those people had the right answer, but they just weren't fast enough.
Speaker 7: Dang it.
Speaker 2: Well, you know what, you had another chance to win tomorrow morning.
Speaker 1: You're on the JV show, The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: Let's go to the phone Wildoney for nine.
Speaker 7: Hi.
Speaker 1: Who's this Jasmine?
Speaker 7: Hi?
Speaker 1: Jasmine?
Speaker 3: How you doing this morning?
Speaker 9: Awesome?
Speaker 6: Driving this with my girl?
Speaker 3: Nice?
Speaker 2: What are their names? Aliya and Arianni?
Speaker 4: Hi?
Speaker 2: Alia and Arianni. So let's see if mom can't get it done, you're gonna play the JV shows. Yep, Nope. Game. It's a trivia game. Just gotta get three out of four questions right and you win tickets for the Jonah's.
Speaker 3: Brothers were all right, you got this.
Speaker 2: Let's kick it off here a question number one? In what city was the fresh Prince of bel Air born and raised.
Speaker 6: Brooklyn?
Speaker 1: Excuse what now?
Speaker 12: What?
Speaker 1: What now?
Speaker 7: You?
Speaker 2: Final answer?
Speaker 1: She said, Brooklyn, West Philadelphia border.
Speaker 7: Raise.
Speaker 1: We would have accepted Philadelphia or West Philadelphia. Want to be a specific Brooklyn, not where he's from? All right? Question number two? What prevents the Earth's atmosphere from just drifting off into outer space?
Speaker 2: Gravity?
Speaker 1: Good answer?
Speaker 2: All right? Question number three what word is used in Hawaii as both a greeting and a farewell.
Speaker 3: Come on, what word comes to mind?
Speaker 1: How many gines do you know.
Speaker 7: For read for reading Hawaii and goodbye?
Speaker 3: How would they are yet?
Speaker 1: Shout it out here? Run out of time?
Speaker 2: Aloha? I'm getting so nervous for you.
Speaker 1: Oh the answer?
Speaker 7: All right?
Speaker 1: Number question number four? Hey, you guys need this one to win the game. Who painted the ceiling of the Sistine Chapel? It's also one of the teenage mutant Ninja Turtles? What wasn't that? It wasn't one of the teenage mutant turtles painted assisting chapel, But he's named that. One of the ninja turtles is named after the guy that painted assisting chapel.
Speaker 2: Do you know his name?
Speaker 1: It's the don't be typing?
Speaker 3: Aren't you let me into Google?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 1: She was good one, definitely Yeah, busted and told me this what was it?
Speaker 7: Michael?
Speaker 2: And as she reads it off her daughter's phone, I don't.
Speaker 3: We're gonna give it to you.
Speaker 2: So we asked everybody to not cheap, please just smell, test test Jasmine, to be honest. Just we're friends, Just just be honest. But did somebody else in the car may be cool.
Speaker 14: Look it up.
Speaker 6: No, now the girls are in the back.
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, on this one.
Speaker 3: She's driving you, guys, she's a responsible driver.
Speaker 6: You just want a pair of tickets to see the Jonas Brothers live at Chase Center September twenty foot.
Speaker 2: Congratulations. Hang on there, I'm going to discuss this Selegi cheating with my co host. Just hang on, hang on, hang on. I still think that she was cheating because she didn't pronounce Michael Angelo right the first time. My Hey, we don't know.
Speaker 7: I don't.
Speaker 2: That's a great point. That's a great point, but a low.
Speaker 1: It's tough for me to get as excited on that one because I just didn't pass the smell test for me. But that's all right, moving on.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we do ask everyone not to cheat, just to keep it, you know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, just in the spirit of the game. It's okay to lose.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we are going to give her the tickets, though, Graham, may we have some shout out.
Speaker 1: We do a lot of dms here. I got one says, hey, Graham, can't believe it's been a year already. I hope my daughter Eleanor gets a birthday shout out again. This year. She's turning ten today. Thanks. That's from mam Maria, so happy happy birthday, Eleanor. I hope you have a great day. The part a good point. Another one here, Hey Graham, could you please wish Cody a happy seventh birthday today? We love you so much and your big personality. That's from Mom, Dadlila, Lilah Rodney and of course Ralphie and Pedro, So happy birthday Cody. The one here, Hey there, Mom and your DM's mom and your DMS. This time for my favorite middle child, Noah. We want to wish our fun, smart, athletic and oh so silly Transformers loving guy a happy fifth birthday. We hope you have the best day and year ahead. That is from Mom, Dad, Ellie and Dominic. So happy birthday, Noah. Far ha, Mama tie sliding in your DMS. So good to meet you and cheety at Pateco on Sinco Demayel yesterday. Thank you, yes was a thank you to everybody that came to the new Potocho branch of Daily City and said hi to me and gety yesterday a lot of people walked away with new JV show Chuck Munks, you should have been there. It was awesome. Shout out to my little's. We listen to you guys every morning on the way to school. Amaya who's six years old, and Caesar who's ten, and for a few weeks we're given Homie a ride to school who just had a baby brother Juan. I don't know who Homie is, but shout out to you guys. Thank you guys for listening to showing it was great meet you yesterday. Another one, Hey, Graham, just a husband's slidening. Dear DMS, welcome in. I want to wish my wife Raina a happy birthday. Thank you for always being so loving, support of been carrying. You're my best friend and I just checked you're number one in my heart. Your loving husband Peter, so happy happy birthday. Right now? Another one here, Good morning, Graham. Can you please wish can you please give my Papacito Damien belated happy ninth birthday shout out? His birthday was on Saturday. He didn't have school yesterday, so we weren't in the car. Let him know that me and Diana loved him so much. I hope he had a good time on Saturday at the Great Wolf Lodge. Of course, he did. It's the great wolf night and I hope he wins a Chuck Mug one day for his sister. Thank you so much, and that's from Mom. So happy belated birthday, Damien Po. Here's the far last one here. Hey, guys, would you be able to give a shout out to all the amazing nurses out there because today is National Nurses Day? Thank you and that's from Angela. Yeah, shout out to all the amazing nurses here in the Bay Area. I know I've got quite a few close friends that are nurses, So shout out to you guys and all the great work that you guys do. We appreciate you. Fun.
Speaker 2: But then there's that great point, godest, please, it's.
Speaker 11: All the stuff you need to know, the music, movies, shows, and the most talked about stories happening today in there is.
Speaker 2: So much that we have to discuss. From the met gala. I'm sure everybody knows by now, but Rihanna debuted a baby bump at the met yesterday. Gomettes yea, this would be Riala's third baby. I know you're thinking who gives a part, and normally that would be me, but I slightly give one just because I feel like it's a little impressive. How back to back to back she's having the babies. You know, her first one was born twenty twenty two, had her second one twenty twenty three, and now this third one could be here this year. That is, she's just popping them out. Yeah, so no music for us, Yeah, so we're not getting an album like everybody wants.
Speaker 1: I don't think that was gonna happen regardless, Right, do you hope I need too? Hoping for years?
Speaker 7: Right?
Speaker 2: Yeah. We also got to talk about Doci because she had a diva moment before the met gala when she was leaving her hotel. She didn't want anyone to see her outfit, you know, before she debuted on the carpet, and she was yelling at her team, yelling at everyone to cover her up with umbrellas.
Speaker 7: Like.
Speaker 2: They're so big a path. Everyone more umbrellas. One.
Speaker 1: We are human beings, right, what are we doing treating each other? Like, get out of your way? You know, I was coming through here, a woman that's surrounded by thirteen umbrellas. Get out of the way. What are you thinking, peasant?
Speaker 6: That's what people were saying, Like, even if you're stressed like, it doesn't.
Speaker 15: Give you the right to speak to your team like that, no more any of the than security that's telling other people that are near there to get out of the way, because it's like, just be kind to people, treat other people's respect.
Speaker 6: Before people found out that this was Doci because obviously she's like all covered up, And before anybody heard of this, people thought it was Chapel Roane because you know it tracked. Ye feels so bad for chap automatically.
Speaker 1: Was it raining there or the umbrellas just to make a screen, just to.
Speaker 2: Make a screen to cover her up?
Speaker 1: Wow?
Speaker 2: And it's not like anybody really cares, Like, like who cares?
Speaker 1: No, it's not that serious. I don't know, Gala, It's really not that serious.
Speaker 2: North posted Kim's outfit before before.
Speaker 3: She talk about Kim's outfit. I didn't like it.
Speaker 2: It was like wors Carmen say a little bit. It was giving like Freddy Krueger vibes. Can you post that Jamie Morning Show? Enough about the Mets for now, go Mets. We have to talk about the Diddy trial. Jury selection kicked off yesterday. On the questionnaire that potential jurors had to fill out. It says there are no plans to sequester the jury, which means you'll go home every day after court. They are though instructed to avoid all media coverage and to not go on the internet or social media with regard to this case for any purpose. Also forbidden from discussing the case of family, friends, coworkers, and literally anybody else until the trial is done. Everybody does that, That's what I'm saying, Like, I think it's it'd be weird to have them hold up in a hotel for however long the trial goes for. But they can't be trusted to like not talk about the case or to not go online.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's your duty. That is your that's your civic duty if you're serving on a jury, because you could be then going home and researching things and getting and we know when you research stuff online, you could be getting the wrong information as we are often seeing and stuff that may or most of it's probably not admissible in court. So you're getting you're skewing your viewpoint. If you want to truly be an unbiased juror, you need to follow those rules. I'm surprised, could you. I'm it's incredibly hard not to go home if you're married or something, and not tell your person about what happened that day in court, particularly on a high profile on a high profile case, which is why I'm surprised that they aren't sequestering the jury here. But again, if you are saying that, people are going to try even harder to get out of jury duty, because could you imagine being sequestered as a jury going You don't get to go home each day, You have to go back to a hotel room that does not have a TV, that does not have you know, you're not going to have access and stuff's and a trial that could take a very you know, these high profile cases can take a very long time. But that's what they do in other high profile cases. It happens.
Speaker 2: Yeah, now this one's supposed to last I want to say two to three weeks.
Speaker 1: Oh see, but that's not that's not horrible. I mean, I if I'm remembering correctly, probably because my grandparents were telling about because I was just a baby, the OJ trill they were sequestered that entire time, and that trying lasted forever.
Speaker 2: Nine months.
Speaker 1: That's like being in jail for nine months.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's like I could have had a baby that whole time.
Speaker 1: And do you know when you're a juror, you're making that big five bucks a day with Yeah, you're just getting paid, just stacking up that money. The JV show on Wild ninety.
Speaker 2: Let's talk Mother's Day.
Speaker 6: Yep, here is the number one thing that mothers want for mothers.
Speaker 1: Before you say what it is, I already know what it is.
Speaker 3: It's not a gun.
Speaker 2: That's that's what you're gonna give your mom.
Speaker 1: So I'm giving my mom. Oh okay, nice massage. I'm going to light some candles.
Speaker 2: That's grossy oil, very awful.
Speaker 1: Hands, and then just really work that a deep tissue around her boil so broke.
Speaker 2: Don't forget the bunions.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the bunions are going to I'm gonna get in there and just work on those bunions. Oh yeah, and then a nice bubble bath after that.
Speaker 2: Do you guys, siousness have something that you're getting mom right or or wife in your Instagram?
Speaker 3: Not yet?
Speaker 2: Yeah either?
Speaker 1: Okay, So I thought the judgment was going to be on me because I don't have. Yeah, I have gotten nothing, zip zilch nothing so far.
Speaker 2: But you ladies, seriously, I'm like you, Graham, I like to wait till the day before, okay, or two days before, so if it's something on Amazon, it'll at least get here.
Speaker 1: Generally, What are the things because again you guys rip on my gifts. What are the things that you typically kind of get for your mom or what'd you get her last year for Mother's Day? For example?
Speaker 2: I think I usually just do flowers and then we got to like lunch or something.
Speaker 3: I do flowers, and then I do something.
Speaker 1: She doesn't like, give her Sure she doesn't, she doesn't. Yeah, she hates getting cool stuff. Yeah, well mom, Yeah totally.
Speaker 2: I think my mom actually she appreciates the time spent more than the gifts. Like setting her a gift, it would be lazier what she would appreciate both. Maybe I think.
Speaker 1: She'd likes both.
Speaker 6: But yeah, yeah, usually I do flowers, and then I'll do something like either jewelry related or like clothes, clothes, clothes.
Speaker 2: I don't know, did you just pronounce the tag and clothes clothes close?
Speaker 3: But apparently we don't have to do any of that because remember one thing that moms want for Mother's.
Speaker 6: Day, according to a survey, it's sleep.
Speaker 3: Yes, that is what they want.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna give my mom the gift of that. It's gonna be a gift certificate for two hours of extra sleep, and I'll put it in a nice card and I'll nail it to it. No, Mom, use this, whatever you want, it's on me.
Speaker 6: It's those sixty percent that they would happily trade gifts for a chance to just sleep.
Speaker 3: Now. This makes me sad, though.
Speaker 6: Because that means that moms are just like super super tired, tired point where they don't even want anything materialistic.
Speaker 3: They just want some rest, like leave me alone.
Speaker 1: And quiet in an uninterrupted nap without the fear of anybody barging into the room and telling them that their brother just punched them or whatever. But just some nice, uninterrupted nap time.
Speaker 2: If we could just have one morning where there's not an alarm waking us up for work or kids waking us up because they're like the alarm on the weekends, just one morning, just one.
Speaker 1: Okay, Well, you want us to send you away to a hotel for the night so you can sleep all by your lonesome.
Speaker 2: Oh, that'd be nice, with the room service and downstairs. I'd rather do it with my man. I want him there mm or like, or just leave? You want to't you get up early in the morning and go away, get the kids with you.
Speaker 1: No, we're I'm busy that day, Graham.
Speaker 6: Would you be willing to give your wife like a day like that where she does stay at home, but you take care of everything that there is to take care of around the house and.
Speaker 3: With the kids.
Speaker 1: I try my best to get the kids out of the house when I can. If Kate's like, I want to be able to do this, and I want to go for a jog, and I want to go for it. Do your thing. You want to go out for girls, go for it. I got this, dude. And she'll be like, well, what are you going to have for dinner? Don't worry about it. We are fine, don't need to.
Speaker 2: Well, that's mom's job. She's going to worry about it.
Speaker 1: I get that. But I've tried to convey to her all the years that we've been married and all the years that we have kids, will be just fine, you know, like, don't worry. Go do your thing? People? Is it okay if I go out there? Why do you you don't need by permission go do whatever the thing is you want We will be fine.
Speaker 2: We just want to make sure that the dads can handle We can, I mean, we're not.
Speaker 1: It's not as handled as you know when there are two parents there handle it everything. But we still handle it. The kids still handle their teeth. They brushed. They will make it to bed eventually, it happens. We'll get it done.
Speaker 2: Go have fun day, right, all right, Mother's Days days away, so get on it. People get together.
Speaker 1: Graham speaking of Mother's Day, apparently now listen up, moms and adjust to you who is planning on not having kids. They are saying that women need to be having more children. I don't know if you guys heard of about the fertility rate, particularly in developed countries. In the United States, we're not having enough children anymore. And the previous studies had estimated that we needed that each woman needed to have two point one kids.
Speaker 3: That's point one.
Speaker 2: How do you have two point one?
Speaker 1: You just slice them into tents? Of course, you just keep that point one. That's just obviously the average, and that was sort of the like replacement, that was the levels to keep the population stable. Well, we're at like a one point six right now in the United States, and now they've now studies are saying, well, that two point one number that really doesn't factor in enough stuff, and the fertility rate really needs to be two point seven children per us. Woman.
Speaker 2: Uh oh, so if we go in extinct, it's just as fun.
Speaker 1: It is justice. Fine.
Speaker 6: You know what I just set my boyfriend of video yesterday that I saw on TikTok, because how can people even afford to have children nowadays?
Speaker 3: And you guys have already had kids. I need you guys to confirm if this is true.
Speaker 6: But a woman was saying that her total bill for just giving birth was around forty four thousand dollars, Like that's including room and board, including like everything.
Speaker 3: That she had at the hospital. And she didn't even have a complicated birth. Is this an like? Is this actual?
Speaker 2: Actually?
Speaker 7: What?
Speaker 1: Oh? You shared Selena's bill that one time? Wait, are your kids right? It was up there?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 2: With my C section it was over seventy thousand.
Speaker 6: Serious, Yeah, how are you supposed to pay that?
Speaker 1: Insurance?
Speaker 2: Yeah, but they don't cover everything. They don't cover everything. You're still left paying five thousands, few thousands.
Speaker 1: Yes, a few thousands, but that's a lot better than seventy Yes.
Speaker 3: But still I was shocked.
Speaker 6: I was like, there's no way that people are having like multiple kids.
Speaker 1: They are and are able to.
Speaker 2: But it's not just yeah, and it's not just you just I saw a report last week that more and more couples are opting to not have kids. They want to live child's free lives because well when they want all the snacks and stuff for themselves and they want to sleep it all the weekends, but also because it is so dang expensive.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well that's not doing things, not helping our population. Everyone needs to have two point seven.
Speaker 6: Kids, or somebody could have four kids, and then that makes up for my two that I'm not having.
Speaker 1: Some people do, but not enough people do because we're at a one we're at a one point six. We're at a one point sixty six fertility rate. No, you've done your you've.
Speaker 2: Done I have you would love another vacation.
Speaker 1: No, you're over your two point seven, you're at three absolute, you've done your duty. But Jess, I'm sorry you have to have two point seven.
Speaker 3: Oh, I'm out. I'm out. Not in this economy.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four to nine earlier.
Speaker 2: This morning, we gave out tickets to the Jonas Brothers. Good morning JV Show.
Speaker 8: This is MRCA from Santa f A.
Speaker 16: I just want to say that yesterday and today I was collared nineteen and I am praying that tomorrow I will be caller twenty because I am really, really, really trying to win these Jonas Brothers day good So whoever beat me to it, I hate you, just kiddy good luck. I hope you guys win, and I hope you have a great time at the Jonas Brother's concert. My guys love you.
Speaker 7: Thank you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Jasmine did win the tickets.
Speaker 7: M h.
Speaker 2: But you have another chance to win tomorrow morning, seven thirty yep on the TV show and then we'll do that all this week. Talk back for you. Graham.
Speaker 7: Good morning guys, Graham. Can we please know what brands Bachela that you got Kate. We keep hearing about it, and like, I want a good Asspatula, but I want to be able to flip a pancake on Sunday morning and be like, damn, this Batela is the best Bachela I've ever owned.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean little Mother's Day gift alert reminder, Aspatula makes a great Mother's Day gift. You're not going to comment on that at all.
Speaker 2: I know my thoughts. It's very sexist.
Speaker 1: I don't know you, to be honest, I don't I don't know what brand my dispatula it is. But you want to just get a nice fish spatula?
Speaker 7: Oh?
Speaker 2: Those are they a fish spatula?
Speaker 1: Yes? Those ones are really good.
Speaker 2: Do I not know what this is?
Speaker 3: Wait, that's not the brand. That's like the type.
Speaker 1: That's the style spatula. And they're really good because they have a nice like sharp edge at the front and they're great for getting under and flipping stuff. You step up your spatula game, get a nice to get a nice fish spatula.
Speaker 2: All right, write that down, Jess, I need a fish spatula for Mother's Day.
Speaker 1: You know, maybe I'll get you one from Mother's Day feeling generous. Would you use would you ever use it? Though? I mean, how often do you use this spatula?
Speaker 2: Pretty often?
Speaker 1: Really? Yeah?
Speaker 2: And actually just threw one of mine away yesterday, So I actually am I actually am in the market for a new spatula.
Speaker 1: Are you just flipping over dino nuggets on a paper towel in the microwave or you actually I'm okay, I.
Speaker 2: Go past Graham before we get to a bit of a challenge that Graham wants us to do. Go to JV Morning Show. Look at this video I came across yesterday of a robot just completely lose it on a human. This is at some factory in China. They're doing some type of testing and at first I was like, this is this planned? Maybe they wanted the robot to do this, But the guy in the video looks genuinely scared as the robot is trying to attack him, and everyone's saying like, this is what a robot uprising would look like when they do take over the world and destroy all humans, it might be something like this.
Speaker 3: I mean, it's scary.
Speaker 1: I know, when we empower more things with AI, that means is thinking for itself, right, Yes, it's supposed to be. And every now and again they're gonna get mad that you touch their servos in a weird way. They're gonna be like, don't touch me, no touchy, and they're gonna smack you right across your face.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I mean, miss robot had its arms flailing and it's it's towering over these men in the video.
Speaker 1: Things huge, They're lucky it's on some sort of little mini crane hook thing or something. Otherwise this thing would have gone right at him. It's still got kind of close to him.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I did.
Speaker 6: And we don't stand a chance because they don't feel pain. So if I hit him like, it's not gonna.
Speaker 2: You're just gonna break your bones.
Speaker 7: Right.
Speaker 1: We just I got to rewatch Terminator two to figure out what we're supposed to do. I figure it.
Speaker 2: If you want to see that video JB Morning Show, it's on our instance story. All right, Graham, all right.
Speaker 1: New challenge alert, you guys, New challenge alert. A woman posted online that apparently, if you can do this, your biological age is under thirty. Now what is this, glad you asked, I'm gonna tell you. It is a kneeling jump squat. So in this next commercial break, Selena, you are gonna try it. Jess, you are gonna try it, and I'm gonna try it. And here's what is. Here's what it entails. You are kneeling, so your knees are on the ground, your feet are back behind you. Okay, now you need to jump off. I don't again. You jump from this position to a very jumping from my knees. Yes, okay, you're jumping from this position to a very low standing squat, so you're squat all the way down. It is. I've watched the video of a lot of people doing it, and they're saying, if you're fit and healthy and biologic under the age of thirty, you should be able to do this wall.
Speaker 3: You guys are because you're twenty six.
Speaker 1: And a half, right, this is right now, twenty seven and a half.
Speaker 2: You could be under twenty six, but your biological age could be much if.
Speaker 1: You're unhealthy, right, and you're not able.
Speaker 2: And I know mine and it's not under thirty. What is it. I don't remember, but it was really old.
Speaker 1: Your biological age is much older than your twenty six and a half. Oh no, So we are each going to attempt this, and we will post our attempts. I watched some videos of it yesterday. It's clearly possible. It doesn't I mean, in my mind, it doesn't look that hard. But I haven't tried it. I don't know.
Speaker 3: But the people in the video were probably wearing workout gear.
Speaker 6: I don't think I could do that in these jeans that I'm wearing right now.
Speaker 1: They're very tight excuses, don't care. Jess will be splitting her pants next on the JV Show. I mean, my biggest problem is I feel like I need to take my shoes off or something that big floppy feet are going to get stuck under me and I'm going to take a face plant.
Speaker 2: Okay, So we're going to try this during this commercial break and then we're going to come back and we'll.
Speaker 1: Let you know the JV Show on Wild ninety four to nine.
Speaker 2: All right, so we here on the JV Show. We just did the kneeling squad kneeling, kneeling.
Speaker 1: It's the kneeling jump squat challenge. It's gone viral on TikTok because one person posted this and they claim that you are fit, healthy and biologically under the age of thirty if you're able to perform this and what it is as yours on your knees, your feet back behind you, and you need to go from that position, jump up and land into a very low squat on the soles of your feet. It's kind of an awkward jump move, but that's the test apparently.
Speaker 2: And I would like to point out that someone can be under thirty, like maybe twenty six and a half but still have a biological age that's fifty just because you're unhealthy, right.
Speaker 1: Are you saying? Speaking from personal you.
Speaker 2: Know what might be me experience?
Speaker 1: You might be so I thought it'd be a great idea for us to try that during that last commercial break and see how it went.
Speaker 2: So the video it's up is that JV Morning Show. Can't wait to go watch it on our Instagram. Graham, you made it look really easy. You got it done. We all, we all did it just one one.
Speaker 1: Only twenty seven and a half, no problem.
Speaker 2: You made it look really easy.
Speaker 1: Jess, I watched, I'm watching the video.
Speaker 2: Now you did. You did good?
Speaker 7: Right?
Speaker 1: How could you not be able to do this?
Speaker 2: Led really hard?
Speaker 1: Then so I was able to do it and Selena went second right and uh her attempt. You need to go watch this video again, Jamie Morning Show on Instagram. You need to go watch together her attempt a not quite as successful one.
Speaker 2: Fit fell face first myself and whole wall. It was like one of those things where like you can't stop running, so you keep running, but just faster.
Speaker 3: That's what happened to me.
Speaker 1: If that wall was two feet closer, you would have broken your nose. You would have gone on the street face it. I just did to the I know you would have had to get a new one. Jess also able to complete the Deal to Squat Jump challenge.
Speaker 3: Wait, so done, Selena? Do you think you will eventually be able to do it?
Speaker 2: I'm actually now just because I don't like I don't like this feeling of being the only one on the show that couldn't get it done. I'm gonna train really hard, you guys, I'm gonna be able to do it. Wow a ch I'll come back and I'll let you know when I'm a little busy this week, but I'm gonna work on it, and I'm gonna come back and be able to do it.
Speaker 1: She's going to be back better than ever. All right. So if you are listening this morning, when you get out of the car, you get at work, whatever.
Speaker 2: Please send us your videos crying this. It's not as easy as it sounds.
Speaker 1: Okay, everyone tried this, yes, and then tag JV Morning Show on Instagram and we want to see your attempts.
Speaker 2: Thank you.
Speaker 1: Please go check out Oh my god, it was so good.
Speaker 2: What do you guys think about this company that is supposedly using t rex dna lob grown t rex dna to make handbags, what like, instead of like leather made of like cow or you know you have bags made of like alligator or whatever it is, it's gonna be like t rex leather.
Speaker 1: What in the Jurassic Park? Is this? Is that real? When? When? Since? When have we been able to regrow any part of a t rex, let alone the hide or whatever you want to?
Speaker 2: Company called the Organoid Company, they're they're working with a sustainable biotechnology pioneer lab Grown Leather Limited company. I guess, I don't know. A lot of scientists are slamming them, like, look, this is not possible to do. You're misleading the public. But they're like, yeah, it's not actually t rex DNA because hello, we don't have that.
Speaker 1: That's what I was gonna say, Yeah, where's the t rex DNA? Where we getting from? Is it that one mosquito that they used in Jurassic Park that was encased in the amber. Are we still getting some t rex DNA out of that thing?
Speaker 2: I don't think so, it's not sure. The oldest preserved DNA on record is about two million years old. T Rex is what extinct sixty six million years old, so like it's not even possible to have actual t rex DNA, but they are growing some in a lab or I guess what they think it would look like, and they're going to take that and they're going to create a whole line of luxury handbags.
Speaker 1: As long as people know this is like a replica of a replica of one person's interpretation of what it might what t rex, right, what a t rex might feel like, because they're saying it they're going.
Speaker 2: To be using lab grown fossilized t rex collagen, that's what it is, and then they're going to use that to like structure what it would feel like.
Speaker 6: Okay, I mean, I guess this is better than using like animal products for it.
Speaker 1: Agree don't feelings well if it's grown in a lab. If it's grown in a lab, that's totally fine with me. I agree. Anything to be not using actual hides and skins and stuff for your luxury goods. And if they can grow in a lab and it feels just the same or whatever, sure.
Speaker 2: But here's the thing. It's like, nobody knows what it feels like because we've never seen or touched a t rex.
Speaker 1: But what if they could, but for example, what if they could grow alligator You know, what if they could grow alligator skin in a lab and it was the exact same It looked the exact same, Like do that? I like that, should we be doing that? I'm sure that's probably a possibility. But let's do that. Make your bags out of that, make you out of that same thing.
Speaker 2: How they they've been doing, like the fake fur and all that. I recently saw that, like the real stuff is coming back though no people are like caring less about getting the fake stuff, and like real furs are back in.
Speaker 1: Right, But don't you think at some point soon they could take DNA from a mink and then lab grow you know, I don't know the technologies there yet, but we probably not that far off as we're extinct animals and then grow some mink fur in a lab and then make your mink coats out of that. Yeah, I think don't kill an actual make right.
Speaker 2: We talked about the robot, like, if we can make a robot that's attacking humans, which is a bad idea, but it's on our Instagram story JV Morning Show. We can make we can make a mink coat, make a mint coat, that's really hard to say.
Speaker 1: Make a faux mink coat that's made from real mad meat but grown in a lab.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, it's a thing.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 17: Good Morning TV Show, Graham, this is screaming Liz Frank injury and that is where you fall the wrong way on your foot, you know, the top part. And I had that injury and I broke fourteen bones. And I'm gonna pass on your challenge, but I can't wait to watch the videos of you guys doing it and attempting it. I mean, I'm only twenty seven. I could obviously definitely pass it, but I'm just not going to try for safety reasons.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, I think about that. That probably almost happened to me. That could have happened to me.
Speaker 1: Liz Lemon injury or whatever she's that. But I'm watching the video now Selena attempting it. So it's the Neil to Jump Squat challenge or whatever. So since the funniest I can't stop watching it.
Speaker 2: I almost love my life this morning. Oh my god, Jamie Morning Show. If you want to go check it over roads.
Speaker 11: It's all the stuff you need to know what's hot. In music, movies, shows, and the most talked about stories.
Speaker 2: While you're there on our Instagram, go check out our Instagram story and check out Sydney Sweeney from last night's Met Gala, because we're about to talk about a couple of celebrities who missed the mark when it came to yesterday's theme, and she is one of them. So the theme for the Met Gala gomets Mack was super fine tailoring black style. So she shows up and she's wearing a beautiful gown. It's all black and sparky and stuff. Apparently her inspiration for her look was Kim Novak. She is starring, well, Sydney is starring in a new movie called Scandalous where she is portraying Kim Novak, and a lot of people are like, how do you show up to the Met yesterday and your inspiration is a white woman? Maybe you miss the mark just a little bit. I do want to say, is it possible that maybe the theme was just interpreted different ways? Like she is wearing a black gown. Maybe there are some designers or some people who thought that meant like like literal like black clothing black. Is that possible?
Speaker 1: I don't know, like, I mean, that's what I thought when I first heard you say it earlier this morning. So maybe. But I'm also not a fashion designer, and it's sort of a I think you put a lot of time, effort and thought into whatever you're dressing your client in right.
Speaker 2: For the big event, or Sidney just didn't care. She took this as an opportunity to promote her upcoming movie that she's doing.
Speaker 6: I think I'm assuming that the designers get some sort of breakdown, you know, when you were invited of the dress code, because I'm sure that Anna Wintour.
Speaker 3: Is like, this is what I want you guys in follow this theme.
Speaker 2: Well, they just tell them the theme and after that it's up for interpretation. That's why a lot of times some celebrities are just like are all over the place and everyone's like, ah, I don't think you really understood the assignment. And that's what's happening with Sydney. The other person that people didn't really like what she wore last night, Lisa from Black Pink. The outfit looked good if you want to check her out, she's on our story as well. But if you look closely at like the the underwear bottoms that she's gone on. It has Rosa Parks embroidered all over it, and people think that was just a little disrespectful. Yeah.
Speaker 6: Oh it looks like it's up top too, so it's like the whole out, the whole thing has yeah.
Speaker 1: Has or whatever that it must be some under Yeah, I see the other faces in there.
Speaker 2: People close and not too happy about that. But you can go check out those photos and more looks from yesterday JV Morning Show on our instance from.
Speaker 1: All right Graham, all right, well we can't say we didn't warn you, but the real ID deadline is finally a potters the new rules officially going to effect tomorrow. And I don't envy being a TSA agent at an airport tomorrow because despite all the warnings, there's gonna be a lot of confusion at airports nationwide. That is, of course, because to fly, even domestically, you want to take a flight from here to Vegas or whatever, here to La it doesn't matter, you must have gotten your real ID. The only other way to get on that flight is to use your passport. Now, if you're like me and you've not yet gotten your real idea and you've just recently seen your passport expire. The United States State Department would like to remind you that they've streamlined a lot of their processes surrounding passports, and you can likely just renew yours from home and do it online, So that is definitely worth looking into. They say, in some instances you might get your passport faster than your real ID, depending on what state you live in, of course, but if you need to just renew your passport, and again you're going to need that or the real ID to be able to board a flight starting tomorrow, everybody is a big deal. My wife keeps telling me we have to go somewhere on vacation. All our kids know is building a house for the last however many years, and they've never taken a trip, and we've never they've never been on a plane, and blah blah. I think my son is on a plane once, but we've never gone on a family vacation. And this is the year. And I said, hey, do you realize I don't my real idea and both yours and my passport's just expired. So that was the topic conversation yesterday. Make that happen so we can.
Speaker 2: Book a trip When are you gonna go take care of that? Graham?
Speaker 1: I don't know. I'm busy all those days.
Speaker 2: I know I did not bring myself to go do it.
Speaker 1: I just get of carving out an entire afternoon to go to the DMV. But if I can do my passport and renew that online, that's the route I'm.
Speaker 2: Going, then you won't even bother with the real idea.
Speaker 1: Like ever, I'll get it at some point, but not now when there's a massive rush of people all trying to.
Speaker 2: Get all at w what's that bad?
Speaker 3: I waited like an hour, I guess.
Speaker 2: Oh my god. See, I don't have time for that.
Speaker 1: Nobody got time.
Speaker 2: I'm not doing that.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: Thanks so much for hanging out with the JV Show. I'm Selina and I'm ess.
Speaker 1: Good morning JV Show.
Speaker 5: Just Ali from Fremont. I just wanted to chime in and this real ID. I hate going to the DMV. It's like I despised it. I hate it because there's the rudest people like on the planet. But I had to go and get my real ID. All I did was make an appointment, and they do send you the link now that tells you how far you are out in the line, and then that's when you can just go a good bay.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think that's the way to do it.
Speaker 2: I will say it's not as bad. And the last couple of times that I went, actually had to go a few times recently, the people there were actually really nice and happy and smiling. They weren't. They weren't as rude.
Speaker 1: That's good. Maybe they're rebranding, yeah are I think they are.
Speaker 2: And if you do decide to sit there a lot of times on the TV, they have like trivia so you can like play along something to.
Speaker 1: Keep you entertained. Again, we were talking about that because the real ID deadline May seventh, that's tomorrow, so you're gonna need your real ID or passport you're thinking about flying anywhere?
Speaker 2: All right, So do you guys have any plans to even watch Blake Lively's new movie Another simple Favor?
Speaker 3: I wanted to, but I don't think I will.
Speaker 6: I just I can't get over her and everything, everything with Justin Baldoni and the law suits and stuff.
Speaker 2: Well, I ended up watching it this past weekend just because I watched the first one. A simple favor and I really liked that film. The thing people are saying about this second one, and I noticed it in the first one too, And the entire time I'm watching the new one, my husband is making little comments. The script is kind of corny, some of the things they say. It's it's it's a little corny, I will admit. But if you can get past that, it's not a bad movie. But here's why people are dragging this second one. And we've actually seen a lot of this in recent films. TV shows. White Lotus more recently had an incest storyline, same thing in this one. Oh how do we feel about that?
Speaker 3: I don't like it? Not here for it.
Speaker 2: But what's weird about this one? Another simple favor with Blake Lively is that it's it's her and herself because she's she's playing like she's a triplet.
Speaker 3: And that's even weirder.
Speaker 1: This is weird that the simple favor over here. I know you're my sister and everything. Could you get the other sister too?
Speaker 7: Right?
Speaker 1: Thank you?
Speaker 2: She plays a triplet? Yeah, I'm confused.
Speaker 3: You just have to watch it.
Speaker 2: It was weird to see, you know, when it got when it got to those scenes that I'm like nudging my man who's next to me. He's not really paying attention, but I'm like, oh my god, you like seeing this. It's like her and herself like this is so weird. It's so weird to watch. And people do think that, like maybe this is Ryan Reynolds doing behind the scenes, because this is the type of stuff that he thinks is funny, you know, so maybe like they reworked the script to get some of this in there.
Speaker 1: Is it a comedy, no.
Speaker 2: Oh, but it's stuff that they that they would find humor in. So I don't know, I don't We don't know for sure if Ryan played a role, if any, But there's that I'm out. There's also one thing that I didn't even notice in watching the movie. But you know how when they cut to different scenes and they go back, it's always interesting to see when like hair is laid the wrong way or.
Speaker 1: Thing they're different.
Speaker 2: There's one scene where Blake and her sister herself, they're like they're standing they're standing close by, and you see one Blake with a like a certain earring in her ear, and then it cuts to other Blake and then it goes back and she's wearing a completely different earring. The other one had on a ring that was missing the next scene. Inconsistencies like that.
Speaker 1: There's no excuse for this, the amount of money they spend making these Who's the continuity editor, whatever that job title is. You have one job. You have to sit there and watch each scene and see and make sure that you've edited together properly or shock even when you're.
Speaker 2: Filming it wise scenes, Why don't you have the same jewelry on filming these scenes that you had the first time you were filming this?
Speaker 1: I mean speaking of Blake Lively, I don't know if you remember my review of It Ends with Us that's the one. Yeah, that movie is just just filled with instances like that. There's one scene where she's wearing the gloves, then they're off and her gloves are back on, then one gloves on, then not. She's got one AirPod in the next thing she's got two, then the next thing she's got none, and then back to the airpod's been like what There was one sequence of scenes there that were just it was brutal, like, did you guys even shoot the scene on the same day? Did you come back multiple days?
Speaker 4: Wow?
Speaker 7: Do this?
Speaker 1: Because there were so many little errors like that. I couldn't get past that. I was just like, so, maybe it's a problem.
Speaker 2: It might be it happens at everything that she's in because she's.
Speaker 1: Just so sloppy.
Speaker 6: I think she has a big say on what she wears in these types of movies, because I think they spoke out like the directors or somebody from this latest movie or the latest movie saying that, oh, like, yeah, she liked really liked this outfite, so she ended up going with that or like all of the different outfit choices that she made for the movie.
Speaker 2: I know it was like that, and it ends with us. Remember they went like over their wardrobe budgets that It wouldn't surprise me if she's just like boss and everyone around on this set.
Speaker 1: That's the thing. I think it's the mean girl energy. What we learned from her on set. She's the boss. So there's probably some production assistants it's like, excuse me, miss Lively, you weren't wearing the gloves and.
Speaker 3: That shut up.
Speaker 1: I'm trying to act here, I mean character, And of course I was the gloves in the last scene, you idiot. And then you watch the movie, it's like whoa.
Speaker 2: But if anything, just like, just watch it because I want to know, like what you think. But all the things that I had laid out for you, you're gonna it's kinda stand out. But please watch it, Jess, and then come back to us.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four to nine