Speaker 1: Welcome to Big for Society. If you have Bigfoot activity to report from the same areas discussed in this episode, please reach out to me directly after this episode. And if you'd like to be on the podcast to discuss a personal Bigfoot encounter, please reach out to me directly at Bigfoot Society at gmail dot com. Do you wish there was more Big for Society to listen to you every week? Well there is now. If you become a supporting member over at Patreon, you get a special members only episode every single week on Wednesdays, and sometimes even more episodes. Head on over to patreon dot com. Forward slash the Big for Society and now let's get on with the show. All right, Big for Society. You've got the privilege of talking to Daniel today. Daniel's one of the co hosts of the great YouTube channel Mysteries Unknown podcast. I've been wanting to talk to him for quite a while. That is one of the shows that I like to watch, one of the I would say up and coming shows. There's that one and then not so perfect Bigfoot show is great, but man, I love watching them when I've got the time. But Daniel, it's a pleasure chatting to you today and thanks for coming on the show.
Speaker 2: Hey, Jeremi, it's my pleasure. Thank you so much for having me on.
Speaker 1: Absolutely. How's the weather up there where you're at, Man.
Speaker 2: Well, it's probably the same as yours. I'm a little north of you. I'm up here in Minnesota, and so we're kind of going through like a cool wave and then a heat wave and looks like we're going to get some rain tomorrow. So yeah, probably about the same as you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Yeah, that's true. We're both Midwest dude, So yeah, our stuff's pretty similar. But Man, Daniel, we've talked a little bit off air, and it sounds like you've had some really interesting things happen on the show. So I would love to go ahead and just toss it right over to you, and you're welcome to share what you've experienced over the years.
Speaker 2: Sure. Well, you know, when I was twelve years old, I lived in Graham, Washington's that's where I'm originally from. I was born in Belgium, my dad was stationed over there, got back to Washington State and that's pretty much where I grew up. And we lived in Graham, Washington at the time of the sighting. Like I said, I was like twelve years old. This was ninety excuse me eighty four, about eighty four time frame. And when we my brother and I, when we first moved back with our dad, he was living in like an adult like RV park, trailer park, and that was more and more elderly retired people, and you know, there was really no one our age supposed to be there. My dad was able to talk with the owners and they were okay with it. We made ourselves kind of useful, you know. We'd go around help out, you know, help people take their garbage out and stuff like that. We never caused any trouble. My dad knew and realized that this was not a place for us to grow up. So while we were spending I want to say, a spring break in Tacoma with my with my aunt, my dad had already in the works buying like five acres of land. And this land was not very far, you know, it was up up past the top of Graham Hill. I think it's Meridian. I think that's the name of the major street. I can't really remember. But when he came back, my dad just drove right past this trailer park, you know, this this this RV park, and I what are you doing? It's like I show you a boy something, and you know, he goes down a ways and makes a right and goes down aways another road, makes another right and goes down aways another road and turns onto this long gravel road. Now at the time, I thought the gravel road was probably like five miles long, but it was in actuality is maybe a mile and a half, maybe two miles long. But this road was it was kind of like it had dips in it and little rises and little straightaways and then another dip and then another rise, you know. And so he goes down here and he pulls it into the end of this property and lo and behold there's the I'm gonna say camper. It was a fifth wheel, so it's pretty much a camper. There was the camper. And my dad had set this camper on this land. They'd already cleared some of it. He'd built a really nice deck pretty much around from the back part of it around to the front part of it, just a huge deck, built a shed out there, and had fastened down this our camper. You know. He put the you know, had it put up on blocks and had all the anchor ties down and stuff like that, and you know, we were like, holy Bucketsy, this is five acres of woods, pine and and some other indigenous trees. And I was like this, this is awesome. So we spent you know, that first weekend or whatever, just running around the woods having a good time. Never think anything of it. You know. Fast forward, we were coming back another time, me, my dad, my brother, my dad was my dad of course, was driving my our brothers in this backseat, sleeping, and we're coming home and it's probably one or two in the morning, I don't want to say more towards the one o'clock timeframe. And as we turn off onto the road we go, we start going down. We go down this little dip, we come back up this rise, and we came on this ride. We hit this a little straightaway and I noticed the some eye shine off to the right side of this gravel road that we were on, and it was pretty far down, but it was still it caught my attention and then I just said, Dad, I said, there's something up there on the road. I said, you might watching your brights on and he's like, no, no, no, you'll see us coming. You know, it'll, it'll, it'll, it'll get off the road, you know. And so we go back down this dip and back up this rise, and we come back up this rise. Our lights, you know, I see this light, this this this eye shine again. It's like a dark amber, reddish hue. And I'm like, Dad, there's something right there on the side of the road. If we go down this dip and come back up, it's going to be right there. So it's weird to call down the dip and come back up the rise. My dad turned his brides on and he also had these new foglights on that you know, kind of like today's driving lights. They really widen your your scope of vision, right, And all of a sudden, our lights hit it. And there she was. And when I say she one hundred percent a female, she stood up, and Jeremiah, I honestly, I don't for the life of me, I thought she was never gonna stop standing up. She was massive. She turned at the waist, and that's how I knew that she was a female. Saw her breast, saw her face, she turned almost way she was standing up. She did like a one eighty so she just kind of turned her complete body around, and it wasn't like super fast, like she just whipped her around, but she kind of turned looked at us, and then turned and then took like two steps maybe three steps, off the side of the road, and it was gone into the woods right. And I'm I'm just I'm surprised, I'm scared. And as we're driving by, you know, I go, Dad, Dad, Dad, He's like he just didn't say a word. He just kept driving. He didn't speed up, he didn't sow down, he just kept going like he didn't see it. And as I looked to my to my right, I saw her like squatting into the woods. And there was enough light from from the way the angle the lights shined out that I saw her blinker eyes twice. And so my dad pulled into our property and the car was not even at a complete stop. I'd already had the door opening. I had my hand in my pocket taking my key out, and I as soon as my dad the car stopped, I was out of the car, running up the steps and unlocking the door door a camper and running in and I jumped into my dad's bed. Now, when you walked into the camper a fifth, will you know you have this this hitch that you hitch up to a truck. So it's kind of got like this little loft area. And that's where my brother and I slept. And if you're looking head on at the fifth will at the camper, I slept on the right hand side. My brother slept on the left kind of. So my brother slept on the side that was where the deck was built closest to that, and I slept where the shed and the woods and everything were. And so I jumped in. My dad had a hide a bed. It was a queen's size hide of bed. I jumped into that bed and I was like, Dad, you know. My dad comes in and he puts my brother up up into his bed, and I'm like, Dad, what was that? What was that? He's like, you know, you know what that was? I go, Dad, that was a that was a big foot. He's like, don't worry about it, no, you know, hey, everything's to be fine. And while I was talking at me, trying to calm me down, he's going into the cupboards and he's pulling you know, fruit out, he's you know, other types of stuff. He goes into the fridge and he pulls out you know, like grapes and some vegetables and things like that. And when my dad had built the deck, he put this this really tall pole on one corner of the deck with like a metal plate welded onto it because he wanted to put like a bird feeder up there. So my dad loved watching birds. He would take pictures of him and stuff. And my dad goes. He has everything, you know, gathered up. He leaves the camper, goes outside. I hear him shut the car door because I didn't shut my car door. I hear him open up the shed. He comes back around. He has a he has a ladder with him and like this tube of grease or something right, I did not really wasn't sure what it was. At first. He goes and I see him put the ladder up, and then he comes in, grabs all the food, climbs up the ladder a couple of times, puts the food up there. And then what he does is it takes this and he squirts this grease or whatever on the on this rag and he as high as he could possibly get, he just slowly puts grease all over this pole. And I'm watching my dad. I'm like, Dad, what are you doing that for? He's like, that's to stop anything from getting to get that food. And I go like, what, like like what he is like raccoons? I go, oh, okay, okay, raccoons. And for the brief second that made sense to me, you know, for a second, it made me stop thinking about what we had just seen maybe fifteen twenty minutes earlier. So We're laying in bed, and as I'm laying there, my dad was a smoker, and he never smoked in the camper, but he's outside and I could hear him talking, and so I got nosy and I kind of put my ear up to the door a little bit, and I hear him say something to the fact like, you know, hey, we saw you. You know you saw us. You know these are just my boys. I just want to make a home. Please don't scare him, don't hurt him. We don't want to We don't want any harm. We don't mean any harm. Because when my dad was clearing all the land, you know, he didn't clear everything. He cleared enough space to where he could plant a garden and build a home, because he that's what he was doing. He was he was cutting some of the trees down so he could build like an a frame house. That's what he always wanted to build for us. But he did and go in and just cut down any tree. He was very selective on what he did. My dad was raised in Alaska. Family were fishermen and laggers, so my dad had a really deep respect for mother nature and animals. Whenever he hunted, he always said, you know, make sure you think you know, we thank this animal for giving up itself, you know, so con feed us and whatnot. You know, he did. He was very very mindful. And so my dad comes in. I jumped back into bed. I hear him coming to the door. I jump back into the bed and I go, Dad, well who are you talking to He's like, oh, I was praying. I go, why didn't hear you say? Amen? So my dad just kind of goes amen. You know, we're laying in bed, you know, and I'm like, Dad, you know what. He's like, Let's not talk about it. You know, everything's gonna be fine, don't worry about it. You know, they're more scared of us than we're them. You know, he's getting you know, Dad's trying to calm down his son, you know, and it's working a little bit, but I'm still, you know, I'm still a little frightened. I don't know how long I was awake, but I woke up hearing this loud, like this loud creak. And when I say creak, I meant I hear something step up on the deck. And whatever had stepped up on this deck, the boards which was growning. It was like a massive amount of weight was stepping. With each stepping, you heard him crack and groan. And and about that time, where I slept on my dad's bed, I might against this camp of wall, and I heard and felt something run by, and I look over my dad and my dad's you know, I've getting ready say something. My dad puts, you know, puts his finger to his lips. He's like, tell me to be quiet, and I'm my dad is the one out there, and he like shakes his head, you know, and I'm looking at him and he puts up three fingers and I go, there's three out there, and he's like yeah, you know, he did mouths yes. And about that time, I hear this vocalization coming from outside, you know, like it's kind of like the samurai chatter. I'm not gonna try to imitate it because I'm gonna butcher it. But so I kind of heard that and I looked at my dad, and my dad'sill, chill, still telling me to, you know, be quiet. And that's when I noticed my dad had a gun resting on his chest. And I'm like, I'm thinking, you know, now, I'm now as as a fifty you know, fifty two year old almost fifty three year old man, I'm thinking, Number one, my dad's handgun was not going to stop one of these things. Number Two, if they wanted to get it, all he had to do was rip that door right off that camper. There's no stop in one of these things if they wanted to get at me, right, so, I must have dozed off. I wake up. We had the the curtain on the on the campra door. It was cracked a little bit. Sunlight was shining through, and as it woke me up, well, I jumped up real quick, jumped over. My dad flew open the door, and I'm looking around and I'm looking and I did something I knew I wasn't supposed to do, but I did it anyway. I climbed up on the on the banister. You know, the the the railing of the of the deck climbed up there where I could see higher up on and all the food was gone. Every single thing my dad proke there was gone. I looked around, there was nothing on the ground. Nothing. I go and I look at the pole and you could see where something had grabbed the pole. It was a massive hand and you could tell a massive hand had grabbed this pole. And then it looked like from as high up as it could reach was almost to the very very top of where this little metal platform was. There was like a line from there all the way down where something had taken its finger and just rubbed it all the way down. And it must have got a ton of grease or whatever it was on its finger, but you could tell where it just ran his finger down. So I run in the house, record on his camper real quick. I'm my dad, Dad, Dad, all the food's gone. All the food's gone. And he's like, what, I go, all the food's gone. They took the food. They took the food. And you know, my dad told me to kind of keep it down. So my dad goes out looks when we look around. I don't recall ever seeing any any prints around that at that.
Speaker 1: Time big for society. Who will be right back after these messages.
Speaker 2: And so my dad would go out walking around, look over at the shed and stuff, don't see anything. About that time, my little brother comes out and you know, hear us talk and he's like, you know, oh, what a you gotta talking about? I said there was a big foot, and my dad got mad because I, you know, said bigfoot. My brother's like, oh, he goes, yeah, I've seen a couple of small ones hanging around, you know, when we play our music, and like what he's like, Yeah, he goes whenever we bring the radio out and we play music, you would play tape or whatever. While out there playing, I see two small ones. They go to the tree line over there, and he's pointing over to an area where my dad already cleared and in that area we'd built a tree fort. And my brother goes, yeah, they like to hang out over there and listen to listen to the music, and he goes. I remember going over to the tree fort one day and I saw something jump out of the tree fort and run off into the woods. And I thought it was just a little boy, but it was it was too big. To be a little boy. So that was that signing that I had now previously before that siding this happened probably, I want to say, well maybe February timeframe when this happened. We had a storm come through and the thunder lightning rain. I mean, it was just it was a terrible thunderstorm and for some reason, I just could not fall asleep. So I'm laying on my back and this huge bang of thunder hits and this bright flash of lightning, and no sooner did that lightning disappear. It felt like our camper was being pushed over on its side. Something hit the camper super, super hard enough where it felt like it was tipping the camper onto its side. And when it fell back down, I immediately pulled open this little curtain, little shade that we had, and I looked out. And when I looked out, I saw this this flash of lightning hit and it lit up the whole area. And I saw something walking, not running, but walking, and walked underneath this tree where this branch was hanging out, and walked off into the woods. And you know, I told my dad, you know, my brother was asleep. My dad. I woke my dad up my dad says, we'll look in the morning, and I'm my dad, it was a GD bigfoot. He's like, stop saying that. I go, Dad, it was a GD bigfoot. He's like, stop saying that. I go. Okay, it was a bigfoot. And I was very adamant that's what I saw, but again I wasn't really one hundred percent certain at that time. And again this happened before I saw my sighting. And so we went out the next morning and we're looking around and it had rained, so people could have just taken a fire hose and just spread the whole ground. That's how much rain it looked like it fell. Turn around, we looked at the camper and about six and a half maybe seven feet up, there was a huge dent in the side of our camper where like something had ran as hard as it could and like put shoulder into it or use both hands to try to push it over. It hit the camper so hard that some of the anchor straps were pulled completely out of the ground. Some of them cement blocks that were the camper was on had been crushed, had been you know, broken, and things. And my brother comes out of here's this talking and he's like, you know what what happened? What you know? You guys are saying something hit the camp and my dad goes a branch hit the Camper's that go okay? So that was like the very first you know at that time that I understood, you know, this is what I saw, This is what you know, this is what's going on?
Speaker 1: Daniel. That is just absolutely wild for context for the listeners. So this takes place in Pierce County, which, if we're going by the BFRO I believe has the highest number of publicly available Pierce County has its gig Harbor all the way over to Mount Rainier National Park and you're there kind of in the middle of it. So you've got a lot of action going on, a ton of action.
Speaker 2: Yep.
Speaker 1: Had a few questions, Vitoria, definitely go ahead, No, no, go ahead. Remind me again, So the initial sighting where there was the female bigfoot by the side of the road, how far away from your camper was that again?
Speaker 3: Maybe maybe two hundred and fifty yards maybe, man, maybe two hundred.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 1: I know you said you were about twelve years old, so it's it's been a while, but I mean, do you remember any any details of what you were able to see. I mean you said you saw the face.
Speaker 2: For a little bit, correct, Yeah, yeah, absolutely. Well. She had a like a slight conical head huge bridge high bridge, you know, bridge brow, a flat nose. Her skin was black. Her color of her hair, I want to say, was like a dark like charcoal almost black. Yeah, that's I mean. She didn't show me her teeth. She had ears kind of like almost like a chimp kind of but not. And yeah, dude, she was massive, man, she was just huge. She was probably a good seven and a half feet tall, just massive. I had to guess weight. I'm saying probably four hundred and fifty five hundred pounds. Maybe she was massive.
Speaker 1: Would you be able to estimate if you were looking at how wide across the shoulders.
Speaker 2: Were, hmmm, probably four and a half maybe four and a half feet wide at the shoulders, maybe five. She was big, man, She was big. And the funny thing is is I honestly believe that there was a family. And you know, some people may say, oh, you know, they don't travel in families. Yes they do. This was a family unit. And the reason I say that is the one that hit the camper I want to say, was like an adolescent male. You're like maybe like a late teens, early twenties. Then there was two juveniles my brother had seen. I never saw him, and then there was one big male that I just caught glimpses of. It was never something, oh, look there he is, you know, but what he was kind of like in the area, and you knew what he was in the area because I just got this feeling like there had been plenty times my brother and I were out and had our tree fort hanging out and my brother just to look at him, He's like, we got to go back to the house. I'm like, yeah, we gotta go. It just the whole air just changed. Now when the female was around, never had that. When that like the the attle or the i'll call him the teenage or the young adult, the young adult never really felt that. But when the big male was around, things just changed. And I remember at times I looked out the window of our three four and I'd see something move back behind a tree, and what I saw was a bigger than the female, massive by the female, And I don't understand why he would hide behind some of these trees because he was wider than these trees. He easily had to be five and a half almost six feet wide across. I mean, well, I might be exaggerating that, but I'm telling you, Jeremiah, this dude was massive. But he was never aggressive towards me. I never encountered him being aggressive. He just I think he was just around just to make sure we didn't we didn't screw off and do something.
Speaker 1: Stupid, you know, right, Yeah, absolutely.
Speaker 2: And I think him. I think the father and the mother the female that I saw, I think they kept that young adult in check because if they weren't around, there's no doubt in my mind. I want to say that young adult would easily have just been tormenting us the entire time.
Speaker 1: Wow, I don't get to talk to a lot of people about female big foot sightings. Was it similar to Patty at all? Or was it a completely different thing?
Speaker 2: I want to say similar. I want to say probably about seventy five maybe eighty five percent similar to Patty. Like the girth, because Patty's she was girthy. You know, she had matt and so did this one. She had mass. And again it wasn't the first time that I saw her. It wasn't like the only time I saw her. My dad loved us, you know. He helped me and my brother build a two seater go car that we you know, we had off like these off road wheels on, and we would we would just drive all over the place, right And there'd be times where I'd be flying by and my brother he'd look behind. He goes, she's looking at us, and I whip around real quick. I kind of snapped my head around. I'd see her, just catch a glimpse of her. She would like look out of the woods, just to see what we were doing. But never never met I mean, we never had rocks or sticks or anything thrown at us while we were there. We did hear you know, we did hear whoops, We did hear whistles. I remember we heard this owl one time. Bobby, did you hear My little brother's name was Bobby, and I'm like, Bobby, did you hear that owl? He's like, man, that owl that doesn't sound like an owl. But you know, we heard things like that in the area. I mean, there were porcupine in the area, there were coyotes in the area, there were deer in the area, rabbit, squirrels, that type of stuff. There's also a couple of houses in the area, but they weren't super close to us, so we had to like go through the woods as a shortcut, or go back down the gravel road then turn off one of these little tinier roads to go to this you know, people's house. And I remember one day I was goofing off in the woods and I ran into this kid about might say, maybe maybe nine or ten years old, okay, and I'm like, Oh, where do you live. He's like, oh, I'll live right over here. You know, my dad knows you guys moving in over here, and you want to come over to my house. I'm like, yeah, you know, And I said, real quick, I got to go tell my dad, and he goes, I'll come with you. So we go running over to my house.
Speaker 4: And my dad dad I found a friend. He lives over here through the woods, and I was like, my Dad's like, oh, that's great. You know, just be careful when you're out there, you know, don't do thing dumb, you know, don't be stupid. And so, you know, i'd go over there quite a bit of times.
Speaker 2: And one thing that I thought was really super cool about his house is that his dad had this giant rabbit hutch. This rabbit hutch was mass we could have been like a little fort like seriously, And what was really cool about this hutch is that the front of it had like these double doors that had this locked. He had to slide like a bolt. You slide the bolt over and then and then lock it down. And then you had two other locking mechanisms that you lifted, like the front part of the roof of the hutch up and it would like lock into place. So if you wanted to go in there and clean everything out, you had easy access, right. Well. I remember one day I come over to my friends and me and my brother we come running up the driveway and I see his dad come walking around from from the back of the house and he's just livid. He's like, I don't get it. Why would someone do this? So we're thinking that our friend is out there in the backyard. So we go run alongside the house while his dad goes into the garage and Jeremiah something had manipulated the locks, ripped the doors off, and killed every single rabbit who And when I say killed them, I remember his dad distinctively saying they're all here, but why and when he asked that question, this is why he asked that question. Some of them are ripped apart. Some of them just had their heads ripped off. He had like twenty rabbits, thirty rabbits maybe in there, and all the rabbits were accounted for, but they were just all heads popped off, ripped in half, you know, either side, you know, like grabbed from the head in the bottom and just pulled apart, or grab by the back legs and ripped in half that way. Just all of them mutilated and just left there like someone was doing it just to have a good time. And that's probably the scariest thing that's that happened to that location. Like I said, it was probably maybe a quarter of a mile half a mile from where we were to the road something like that, and we would have to walk up to the to the main road where there was a street light that's where our bus picked us up. And there'd be times we'd have to get up, like four o'clock in the morning, four thirty to get up to the bus stop. Because the bus cat came around like a five point fifteen and this is a rural area, so it had a big route and so by the time we got to school it was like seven thirty, so we had like a two hour bus ride sometimes. And I remember pitch black, darkest, darkest.
Speaker 1: Can be big for society. Who will be right back after these messages?
Speaker 2: And we were not walking down that gravel road. We were running down that gravel road. And there every times where we knew and we heard something pacing us on either side of us until we got up to where the edge of that light was. As soon as we walked into how that where that light shigne was from that street light, that's when they stopped and then we'd get on the bus. So yeah, but we only stayed in that property for about a year, maybe a little over a year. My dad had been involved in a very really, really bad car accident. He was almost killed, so we had to move back to Tacoma and move in with my aunt and uncle. And it was almost a full year by the time we went back out to that property. You know, everything was all locked up and stuff. And when we went there just to grab the rest of our stuff, because it was in October that my dad had that accident, so it was probably not in not a year, I'm sorry, not a year. It's probably that next spring. I walked around the camper and it looked like something was looking even how you cut your hands over your eyes on the side of your eyes to try to look into something. Yeah, it looks like on every single one of the windows you saw that print and you could see where like a nose was pushed up against like something was trying to look in the windows, and especially the windows where my brother and ie beds were, because that was a good maybe seven feet off the ground and there's eyes looking and trying to look through the curtain that was there. But every window had multiple like prints like that.
Speaker 1: So but yeah, that was yeah, that was in the early to mid eighties. You were saying eighty.
Speaker 2: Four, right, yeah, early, yeah, yeah, eighty four.
Speaker 1: Did I at any point did your dad ever try to talk to the cops about what was going on? Or is kind of like we can handle it ourselves.
Speaker 2: Or well, seems like I said, my dad was raised in Alaska, so my dad's head had encountered with things up in Alaska. To the day that he died. He still swears, you know, he swore to the day that he died that he saw werewolf. My dad encountered the Kushta Kaye on two occasions while he was up in Alaska. So my dad, you know, my dad believed, you know that as long as we weren't doing anything aggressive or we weren't doing anything disrespectful, that they wouldn't really mess with this. And there was times when my dad would put other things up like smoke salmon. He'd put that up there, and he'd always do the same thing. He'd always grease that pole so nothing else can climb up that pole and get it, and it'd be gone. And there'd be times where we'd have like, well, my brother found a dad squirrel sitting up there. There would be times where we'd have like rocks up there, or a marble. There's a marble up there for some reason. So berries, there'd be huckleberries up there, blackberries, raspberries, Yeah, just sitting up there. Wow.
Speaker 1: So there was maybe a little bit of a gifting situation going on there in a way.
Speaker 2: Yeah, probably if my brother said at times he'd thrown like a ball because he knew they were sitting he knew the juveniles were sitting out in the woods watching us. So my brother would be out there goofing off and he would live on purpose throw a ball out there and we'd never see it again, never see it again.
Speaker 1: Oh I bet not. You would definitely not see it again. Did you ever talk to your dad about this when you were an adult or when you were older?
Speaker 2: Oh? Yeah, oh see this, this is this is the thing with my dad, my dad, my dad believe my dad know, my dad knew, I mean, and we would talk about it and it would be the same thing. You know, Daniel, you know, you know what you saw, you know what you saw, you know. And and then I got to asking him because you know, I start having these these memories also had come back to me and stuff, and I remember like when I was like seven, seven or eight, my dad, my dad loved the hunt and there was this place up around I want to say north northeast of Aberdeen and we called it the hunting camp. Right. Well, my dad we went to this hunting camp and we went and we weren't hunting. Well I wasn't hunting, my dad was hunting. And he goes, you want to go hunt with me? And I'm like sure. He goes, well, we got to get up early. We're gonna sit in the deer stand, and I'm like, okay, And that was unusual for my dad. So my dad never really hunted from a deer stand. He'd always be on the ground and he would normally track, you know, what he wanted to hunt and then do what, you know, do what he did. And I remember we went up had camp. The next day we went out and he goes, he come up in this, you know, come up here. This is our deer stand. And the deer stand overlooked this trail, but there was also a couple of game trails that came that came off of it went underneath the deer stand and then up into the woods behind the deer stand, and my dad goes at you know, at night there they come out of the woods from here, they do what they do down here, and then when it starts getting light again, they're going to come back up this path, this deer you know, this this this animal path or whatever, and they'll go back up into the woods and they'll bed down for the day because then they know people were out and about. They don't you know, that's where they're gonna lay low. Because I had asked him, why are we not looking at the woods, he goes, and he gave me that reason. So he gets me up in the deer stand. You know, we have a picks his rifle, hoists his rifle up with with a rope and we're sitting up in there, and it was it was a homemade deer stands big enough for two people. And my dad starts looking through his little back his little napsacks, a little backpack. He's like, oh, I forgot something. We were baby, I don't know, half a mile away from the camp and he's like, stay here, it'll be fine. I'm gonna run down to the camp get what I need and I'll be right back up. I'm like, okay, no big deal. I'm like seven, eight years old. I'm not scared of anything. I'm not worried about anything. Right, So even in later life, I did this when I went hunting. I started dozing off. Now I'm getting comfortable and I've got my left leg stretched out and it's kind of hanging off to the side a little bit of the deer stand, and I feel this tug on my boot and it kind of kind of wakes me up. And it's not quite light yet, and so I look and my boot's untied and I'm looking around, and I'm like, oh man, I must have twitched, and you know what, my dad might be messing with me. So I reached down, I tie my boot up again, and I'm watching, you know, looking around. All sudden I start nodding off again, and just as I get ready off, boom, I feel my tug on my boot again, and I look down and my boots untied again, and I'm like, Dad, knock it off, you know. And so I go and I go and I tie my boot up again, and now this time I'm watching my boot. I'm like, Okay, I'm gonna see if it's my dad messed with me, because maybe, you know, he saw me nod no or not, saw me sleep and he snuck up and now he's messing with me. Well, hear this noise off to the right of me, and when I look over to see what it was, and I'm looking, I fear fill an out tug at my boot and my boot is untied, and now I'm I'm mad, but I'm also I'm scared. And about that time, I see my dad walking up the path and I'm my dad, real funny, real funny. He's like, what are you talking about. I go, Dad, you'll tied my boot. He's like, son, I didn't untie your boot. I go, Dad, you dig you'll tie my boot? Three times? And he's like, son, I'm coming up from the camp. There's no way in this whole thing transpired about thirty forty five minutes maybe tops right, And I'm like, Dad, you untie my boot. I know you did. I know it was you. You snuck around. He goes, son, I didn't, I go, Dad, you just untied it. You made a noise. He goes where I go over there, and so he's okay, he's stay put. So he goes and he starts looking around and I'm watching him. He's doing like a circle pattern, like a search. And he gets up to the woods behind the stand and he kneels down. He looks at something, and then I see my dad immediately take his rifle and put his rifle to ready. He like grabs his strap and he pulls it and tied into his shoulder. And my dad's a Vietnam Vet. My dad was a hunter, first Airborne. He was an EOD specialist. He was a tunnel rat, did a lot of point, you know, walking point when they were on patrol. So my dad was very very observative things, just super super observant of everything around him. And I see him bring his rifle to the ready and now he's scanning left or right and then back right to left, and he's like, he's like, he's like, Daniel, get out of the tree right now, get out of the stand and head back down towards the camp right now. I'm my dad was going on. He's like, just go do it now. He's I look real quick and he's backing up, but he's still facing the tree line and he goes, just go. He goes, I'll be right behind you, and he goes, don't walk, you need to run run down to the camp. So I'm with everything I got, I'm a hauling button back down and I stop every so often, and I see my dad he's coming back. He'd run, he'd stop and turn around, he'd scan and he take off runt and he's like, just go go go. Well, we get into the camp and we see my uncle come out of the tent and he's like, Darryl. He goes, what are you doing? He's like, what do you mean? He goes, why are you messing with danielized up in the stand. He's like, I don't really talk about it. I just came back from my stand. He goes. He goes, it's getting too warm out here. You know, nothing, nothing's going to be nothing's going to be moving around. So so he's like, okay, well we just need to go. So they packed up, they packed up the camp and we left. Now to get to this camp, you had to drive like an hour and a half two hours, and he had to hike in for like about another hour, I want to say. And the second time we went to the camp, we had my dad, my uncle who's also Vietnam VET, his neighbor or friend named Frenchie, who was also a Vietnam Vet, two of his neighbors, so he had five adults, and he had me and my brother, and then each one of the neighbors brought one of their sons, so you had four kids and five adults. We had this giant canvas tent I was go an army tent that you could sleep like ten fifteen people in comfortably, and normally you'd have like a like a little woodbirding stove in the middle of this. That's how big this tent was. You had to bring everything in on like deer sleds or whatever. So everybody was carrying backpacks whatever they could. The kids didn't really carry a lot. The adults pulled all these you know, these sleds. They had everything packed on. They're real neat went in there, set everything up. You know. My uncle was like, hey, who wants to use some fishing? You know, we were fishing down in the stream that was close to the hunting camp. You could see, you know, it was like a rocky kind of like a small pebble, but sandy like beach, and the the part of the stream was right in front was really slow movie. So it was a good place to go swimming or fishing if you wanted to. My uncle say, hed he wanted to shoot shoot some guns. That's where I first shot a Rugo Super black Hawk forty four magnum. I was nine years old when that happened. It took us about fifteen minutes to find the gun because it flipped over my head when I shot it. Amazing time. They were shooting twenty twos and just having a good time. But when we shot the twenty two's, we heard this loud like yell, like I thought it was like a bear roar way off in the distance right, and didn't think anything of it. So, you know, we caught fish, we ate, you know, we cleaned up all of our food stuffs were in bags and hanging up in a tree, probably about fifteen feet up into a tree over a limb. And you know, my dad had my uncle and my dad had tied him off real well. And my uncle was a in the navy and he rode on those patrol boats up and down the Macon Delta. He was like the front gunner. So they had like twin fifty cows or twin sixties or something, so that's what his his job was. So again this is another person who's really really observant, has to keen eye looking for stuff. French. She was a psycho, but he was also a Vietnam vett. And these guys, we had three bona fide warriors with us. We didn't really worry about nothing. So the first night everything went by, you know, pretty cool, no big deal. Hurt some something moving around around the camp and we're like, you know, what was that. I'm thinking it's a bear, No big deal. Second day goes out, you know, they see some tracks and stuff I see him talking about. I'm not thinking anything about I think what I see their bear tracks, No big deal. So, you know, we're goofing off again the next you know that that second day we're supposed to be outre for like four or five days. We're out there goofing off, fish and swimming, shooting bb you know, twenty twos again. And this time my dad and my uncle they split us up and they wanted to just show us the land. Hey, you know, if you guys ever lost, you find something like this, you know you can do this with it. You can do here, or if you get lost, you stay put where you are, you know you can use this to make a noise. They're they're trying to show some type of survivals. They want us to have a good time, but they want us to learn something. And so a second day we're shooting. We're shooting again, and this time we hear not like a bear roar, but we hear like a howl, but like with a scream attached to it. And it was closer this time. It wasn't often it is that this is closer. So I noticed the adults looking around and they're like, hey, you guys are getting late. You know, let's have some dinner. So we ate some dinner again, cleaned up, put everything up, and we're laying down. And how we all slept was the two neighbors and Frenchy were sleeping. If you're looking directly at the tent, they're sleeping on the left hand side of the tent, and the two neighbors, the two neighbors their sons are sleeping with them. And then it's me. It's my dad, me, my brother, and my uncle on the other side on the right hand side. And now we hear a lot of movement outside. We hear footsteps, we hear scuffling. We hear something getting into some of the stuff that we have left out. It's nothing like food or anything. It's just like pans and and you know, chairs or whatnot. And the stuff's moving around. We hear like like murmuring, like a you know, something like like talking. And then we hear something and I can fill it with each step walking around the tent. And when I look up, I see my dad as wide awake, and he's got his rifle. He had had Marlon Lever Action thirty thirty rifle. Frenchie was up. The other two guys were up, and my uncle were up, and they were all carrying either I had a handgun, cal handgun or a rifle. And I'm watching my dad and my dad is following whatever's walking around the tent as he's as he's going by, he's following it with his with his rifle. Frenching and my uncle are sitting in the middle of the tent, one's face in the front flap and one's face in the back flap, and if anything was going to come through that they were in trouble because those two were unloaded on them.
Speaker 1: Right big for society who would be right back after these messages.
Speaker 2: The other boys are sleeping, and I'm wondering what's going on, So I go to ask my dad a question. I'm trying to whisper to him, and about that time I hear something run by. But as it ran by, it sounded like claws raked across the whole side of the canvas tent and then over on the other side of the campas tip like. So it ran around, holding his left arm out and his hand out and just raking its claws all the way around the tent. And then after it did that. It was silent, like there was nothing else going on. It just got as silent as a morgue again. I could. I'm doing everything I can not to start screaming. My dad is holding me. He's got his hand over my mouth, so I wouldn't scream. I didn't go to sleep. For the rest of the night, it seemed like it was forever until sunlight came out. Birds started chirping. I watched Frenchie and my dad and my uncle or my French she and my uncle and the other two guys leave, and all of a sudden, I hear my uncle Odean, you gotta come out here and see this. And I beat my dad outside the tent because if my dad has gets to see something cool, I want to see something cool, right. So I go running out and our food bags, there are three of them. They were all taken out of the tree. They were open, and anything that was not a can was gone completely gone. Chairs were messed up. We found stuff down by the river. Now I'm seeing giant like human sized footprints, probably seventeen eighteen nineteen inches long, all over the place, and my Dad's like, let's go get the boys up. Let's pack up. We're getting out of here. So as we're getting everything ready, we hear this scream that came maybe one hundred and fifty two hundred yards from the side one of the sides. If I'm thinking, if I remember the right hand side north southeast west, I couldn't. If I'm looking at the at the lake or at the stream, it's to our right hand side, the side where the tent is. It's like about one hundred and fifty two hundred yards away, and it is low, and you feel it come through the trees the scream. No one bothered to pack anything up neatly. They just threw things on the sleds. People were grabbing packs that didn't belong to them. And now we're running, we're taking off. We're going back up again. This is like an hour hike to this camping spot, to where we parked our trucks. It was my dad's truck, my uncle's truck, and Frenchy's truck. And when we started taking off, it was Frenchy in the front, then the two dads, then the four kids, and then my uncle Darryl and my dad bringing up the rear. And as we're going they're like you guys got to go faster. You guys gotta go faster. Well, my little brother and one of the other boys were younger than us. They wound up getting put on one of the sleds and the two the two other adults are just pulling my brother, my brother, and one of their sons as fast as they can. I've got my little brother's backpack in the front of me. I've got my backpack on the back of me, and I'm running with everything I got. I think I'm carrying something else. I don't really recall what it was, but we're making crazy time. But now you hear something tearing through the trees, and you can't really see it, but you can hear. All of a sudden, I hear my dad. My dad yells, I've got one over here on the left, and then I hear my uncle say, I just saw one over here on the right. And these guys are Jeremiah. These are two Vietnam vets. I've seen two sides of my uncle and two sides of my dad. I've seen the Happy Go Lucky, the joy you know, the Joys, you know guys, the Jokers, And that day I saw Dead Series, I saw two guys that were ready to throw down and just inflict a massive amount of pain and damage on whatever was after they went right back to Vietnam, and they're like, move and we're running as fast as we can. Now they're not saying, you know, they're not saying what they're seeing. They're just saying, I've got one on the left, I got one on the right. We get running. We come up and I can see where we've got to go, up this little hill and then up to the street, up to the road. This is logging road. We go up. They're already throwing things and trucks as they go. Whatever truck is closest is getting something thrown into the back of it. My brother runs, he gets in the middle truck. I think it was my uncle's truck. I jump into the back of my dad's truck. Everybody is just jumping in the closest vehicle they can get into. That isn't all be full again the old you pull down the visor, the keys fall out. That's what was the scenario there. Guys are getting in the trucks, are starting them up. My uncle all of a sudden he just throws the sled that he had threw it up over. It almost landed on me. Because I'm in the bed of the truck. I see my dad run by. He gets in the bed of the truck that's in the middle, I believe my uncle's truck. My uncle Daryl jumps in the back of our truck, the truck that I'm in, and they just say go, go, go, and they start taking off and they are going like a bat out of hell. When I'm sorry to cuss, that's what they were doing. All of a sudden, my uncle just starts unmoving. Bang bang bang bang. He's got a lever action as well. My dad boom boom boom, he's just rocking and rolling. About that time, I look up and I see this branch that was or this stick or whatever, and it was probably eight feet long and maybe three inches around. It came selling from the woods through the air, and it almost hit the the front end of my dad's truck. It barely missed a front the front end of my dad's truck. And they we just gassed it and we never went back to the hunting camp.
Speaker 1: Holy macrel that and that. So that happened years before.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the other goodness, But again, I didn't really know what was. I didn't know what it was. I didn't know that could have been a And again, to this day, I'm still not saying what was messing with my boot and what placed us out of the woods. I'm not here to tell you that one was a big foot. I'm not because I didn't see it. I saw tracks, I heard noises. I've heard I've seen tracks and heard noises that if you look at any video on YouTube or listen to any podcast, it's all conclusive with what a sasquatch. But I didn't see it. I'm not saying that's what it is.
Speaker 1: And then when you were twelve, you actually saw it.
Speaker 2: I know what I saw exactly. I know what I saw.
Speaker 1: Oh my goodness, dude, So having a good I'm sure that you you've had this internal thought over the years. What do you think it is that we're looking at when we look at something like what you saw when you're twelve, do you think it's an animal or or some kind of human relative or.
Speaker 2: You know now that I mean now that I'm I'm a co host on a podcast, and I've researched so many stories that have heard so many stories and on my own before I was a co host on the podcast Searching and Watching Things. You know one my host Josh him and I completely disagree on what these things are. I know for a fact one in my heart that what I've seen in experience was one hundred percent flesh and blood. To put a label, is it type of a relic human? Is it an undiscovered you know, North American ape? I don't know. I want to tend more towards maybe a hybrid, maybe more of a relic humanoid human because the intelligence is there. And I'm not saying apes and chimps are not intelligent, because I mean, I mean, it's it's been documented that chimpanzees will use weapons. Chimpanzees use will use tools, you know, they use things to manipulate certain things. So the intelligence is still there. With a primate, I just really can't. I can't. It's in it, It's in its own boss, really is it? Is it off the same tree as a human? Maybe?
Speaker 1: I don't know, Daniel one thing for sure. Whatever it is, it's intense and it is very smart. And I've not had a visual yet, but the screen, We've got a big storm outside, the roar in the roar scream. I experienced that in Oregon, way out in the woods. I know what you're talking about. And dude, it's a smart animal. Whatever it is, it's I personally think it's a some kind of physical creature that can do a lot of stuff that science can't explain yet, and who knows where that's going to lead. Let's let's talk about Mysteries Unknown for a little bit. Sure, so you're your co host with John it's also a great dude, have there been any really interesting accounts that you that come to mind when you think of that? I mean, you've done multiple episodes and you've got already quite a following over there. It's a YouTube channel. Mystery is Unknown, And are there any any accounts that that stick out to you among the episodes that you've done so far?
Speaker 2: You know, there there's there's actually quite a few that read me dumbfounded, you know, And I won't say because I never experienced it, And it's it's really odd that you know, we're just picking up a lot of traffic with dog Man right now, which I'll be honest with you, I don't know what that is. I think I tend to agree with the Josh. More about this is that they're evil. They have no good intention. I've heard way too many stories about them. I don't think i've ever seen one. I've had an a which I can't I can't roll it out. I was up in the up in Michigan and my wife and I were coming home and we were just we were just west of Escanaba, like just hardly out of town, and it was probably one or two in the morning, was super, super foggy, and I turned my driving lights on, like my fog lights on, and I see something moving from the right side of the road, like not quick, just slowly walking across the street. And I kind of slowed down and my lights hit it, and Jeremiah, this was the biggest, darkest wolf I have ever seen in my life. I have never seen a wolf this big in my life. If I would have driven, if i'd have drove, excuse, I would have drove my truck up to this wolf. And it just stood there and looked at me. It very well could arrested its chin on the hood of my truck. And I drive. I drive a four wheel drive twenty fourteen Chevy S ten Crew cab Z seventy one miles, all right, And there's no doubt in my mind if if I would have pulled right to that wolf, he would have put his chin up and rested his chin and would have been looking right at me with his with his with his head on the hood of my truck. And then he just kind of stopped. So I slowed down and I almost came to stop, and he kind of just very slowly kind of slowed down, and then he kind of looked at me and he just kept walking straight, just kept walking to the left and just kept his eye on me, and then just peered off into the woods. Now I didn't think anything about this, so I went on Google Maps, probably three or four months ago, and I know exactly where I saw this. I saw this wolf, and I looked at the Google Maps, and I'll be darned if there was not a cemetery where this thing was coming out of Man and it just walked across the street and off into the woods, and I couldn't get out of there fast enough. So you ask me if there's anything any any episodes that stand out, and it's our dog Man episodes. I mean they are. We just had one recently posted up there or this guy to this day, he shot one that looked like a fox when he was out hunting as a kid, and he said, he saw this fox, he raised his rifle or his his shotgun, and in his mind he heard don't and then he shot, and then he heard shoot me.
Speaker 1: Big for society will be right back after these messages.
Speaker 2: WHOA. And he says, to this day, this dog man is following him wherever he goes. This dog man has has used mind speak, as he describes it, and has told him when it is given the okay to do so, it's going to kill him, the man said the dog man man. The dog man told this guy, when I'm given the okay, I'm going to kill you.
Speaker 1: I'm bro that okay. One that that stuff freaks me out. So the dog man stuff is freaky to me. That mind speaks stuff to me is even more freaky because here's the thing. Who's to say, you can't prove that it's dog man or it's Bigfoot. And I know I'm going to get flak for this, but it's like, dude, I think, I think. I don't know what I think yet, Daniel, I don't know. And that stuff scares me to death, because what if it's not Bigfoot, what if it's not dog Man, what if it's something else? You know what I mean?
Speaker 2: Stands out You're saying, well, let me ask you. Do you believe an infrasound?
Speaker 1: Yes, sir, I do.
Speaker 2: I do as well. And I've been thinking about it as i've been talking to you, and I'm gonna go ahead and let you in on the last experience that I had. All I'm gonna say is it happened in Shelby County, Tennessee. It happened in ninety two. I was home on leave from Germany. I'm an Air Force veteran. I was Air Force Security Police officer. And my brother, my brother, my brother was this is my best friend, my absolute You know, you grow up and you have friends and say, yeah, that guy's my best friend, or I still haven't gotten over his death. And he passed away in twenty sixteen. So he graduated high school in ninety two, and our grandfather had just passed away, And so I came home on a burnt sea leave and I wanted to surprise him that I was coming home. One thing we like to do, we loved just hanging out with each other. It didn't matter. I'd get in my car, he'd get in his car, you know, whichever whoever wanted to drive, and we would just go. And I'll tell you all over the South, him and I We've been all over the South just to go out and drive. Didn't matter. We'd pull inside the road and we'd sleep. We'd have enough money, we'd get a little small hotel room and we'd just rack out and then we'd just go exploring around. It didn't matter. We'd be gone sometimes for weekends at a time, you know, with he, like on a Friday, we'd be home. On a Sunday night, we want to go camp. And it's something we did a lot when we were little. And he said, hey, let's go to this one spot. I'm like, okay, yeah, sure, not a problem. And the spot butts up against the Mississippi River. So you know, we get a little packs and you know, our canteens, and you know, we had like our little two person tents. Now, you know, he was a big boy, six one six ' two about three point fifteen, you know, and I'm like five nine, like one eighty and so a two man tent, you know, wouldn't do. So we had this four man tent, which really, with the size of both of us in there was actually a two man tent. What do you think about with our sleeping bags and stuff. So we were packing pretty light. This was late May, early June, so we were packing pretty light. We didn't really have to worry about staying warm because you know, down south it's it gets pretty warm. And so we go and we park. There's like a visitor center there. So we go and park, and he's driving his seventy six Lincoln Continental, baby blue with a white top. He called it the stink and Lincoln. Then we go and there's whereas we park, we start walking down this road and there's a path that goes off into the woods. So we take the path and then he's like, well, hey, let's let's go this way. Let's go off this path, and he goes, I know, there's an area over here, further down, almost right on the river. It's got a nice sandbar pretty close to it. You know. I'm like, hey, yeah, let's go, let's do it. So we take off and we're probably walking maybe about an hour, and he's like, man, I gotta go to the bathroom. And so he stops and he starts going to the bathroom and I hear this whistle and I going to ask hi if he heard that. He goes, man, what are you whistling? He goes, what do you like? Go bro, wasn't I didn't whistle? And so he finishes up and we start going down and down towards again, and also he just stops. He says, did you hear that? And I go, I go, know, what, what what do you mean? Did you hear that? And I go know, and he goes, I hear someone walking. Now, if you if spending time in the woods, you know what a squirrel sounds like. You know, you know what a deer sounds like. You know, you know what these sounds are. You know what a four legged animal sounds like. You know what a two legged person or animal sounds like. And it's definitely bipedal. And he's like, man, I don't have a good feeling. I let's get out of here. Let's get out of here. I'm like, I'm like, okay, you know, So we turn around, we started walking back says man, we got to go now. It's gonna be dark by the time we get back to the car. So because let's just go. So we turn around, we start heading back, and well, I got to go to the bathroom. So I start to go to the bathroom and I'm just getting ready to start and he, out of nowhere just pulls me like out of the way, and this stick or branch comes sailing through and hits the tree right where my head would have been. And he's like, dude, we gotta go. And he goes, I just saw something, Like what do you mean? He goes, he just saw something peek around from that tree over there, and I'm like, let's go, man. So we start going and we're huffinged and just out of nowhere, it's just like he just like stops and he puts his hand on a tree. He's like, man, I don't feel good, and it almost buckled into his knees, Like he just almost went to his knees, like, man, I don't feel Guys to here, man, he get a drink of water. Here, drink some water. So he's trying to get some water and he's trying to get his composure with himself. He's like, man, I'm feeling you know. He goes, man, I just don't feel guys, feels sick and I go here, Man, here, drink some more water. He goes, man, I got a headache. And I go here. I sit here, just take some deep breaths. Here, drink some water. So he drink some water. He's like, Okay, we gotta go. We gotta go. So I start going. All of a sudden, I get that. I get hit and I'm like, man, I said, whatever you just went through, you just gave it to me. And I started feeling really nauseous. It's so much that I actually went down to a knee and I'm like, man, I don't feel that. And then the headache hit me and I'm like, bro, I go I can't get my bearings, you know. And he's like, get up, get up, we gotta go. We gotta go. I just saw something again. I just saw something again. And we start moving and we're moving, we're hauling, but we come through this trail and we see the main trail. Now we know, once we hit this main trail, we're not far away. We're maybe one hundred and fifty yards two hundred yards to the main asphalt road. So we start going and my brother is gassed. He is he's just gassed. And I'm like come on, man, come on, come on, he goes, Man, you're in better shape than me. You just go. I said, oh, come on, let's go, let's go. So we get up to the main road and I'm facing where our car is, and I've got the keys to his car too, to his car, and I'm looking you look down the road and it's got like a bend in the road that goes to the right. And he's looking at me, and he's looking at you know, the road behind me, and he goes, bro, I just saw across the street. Okay, I'm not gonna cry. I'm not gonna cry. And he's like, man, just go, just go. Yeh, he goes, I can't go anymore. Man, He goes, I can't go. I'm gassed. And I go, man, come on, let's go. Let's go, and he goes. He goes, no, just he goes, tell mom my lover. He goes, just go get out of here. I know you'll be able to get to the car before me. And I slapped him as hard as I could, and I'm like, man, no, you take off. Go give me your knife. You know. I had a straight edge, almost like a k bar knife, and he had a really large lock blade, and I grabbed his knife from him. I said, I got this. I said, go, I'll catch up with you. Just go. I know I can catch up to you. And so he takes off at a dead run, and I'm standing there and I'm like, come on, let's go, let's go. You want some of this, Let's go. And I'm sure I'm saying other things, but i can't recall everything. And I was saying, but I know that's the effect, the fact that I was saying. I was like, I'm like, let's go. You know you're not going to get my little brother, you know. And I hear my brother go, come on, come on, come on, and I look and he's just getting ready to go around the bend. So I take off at a dead sprint. And when I'm running as harder and as fast as I can, I hear something like a freight train just bulldozing right through the woods. It's right on my right hand side. I mean, it is moving, and I go, Bobby, go go go. Well, he gets up to the car and I try to dukes some hazard across the hood of the car. I don't land the I don't I don't stick the landing. I land on my back. The backpack I had on saved me because it didn't I didn't knock any of the air out of me. I jumped back up, was able to get the key in, hit the unlocked button. My brother jumps in and I put it in. I started the car. I put it a verse that I'm I'm rolling and he's like, go, go go. It's right there. It's right there. I can see it's in the it's in the trees. It's chasing it. It's right there, right there. And my brother's like, come on, please go faster, go faster. He's like, Daniel, just go, just go. And I just mash the gas as hard as I can and the engine kicks in and we start taking off. He's like, it's still, it's right there, it's right with us. And we come up to a t and I locked the brakes. I cranked the wheel to the to the left. We fishtail out and I just take off and that's the last time we were in that area.
Speaker 1: Oh my goodness. Wow, I'm sorry. Damn, I'm sorry you lost your brother. You can tell you guys, had you had a special special connection.
Speaker 2: H m hm oh man, he would he should call me so many patch he would be he would be clown to be so bad right now, the baby white crying, Oh I'm missing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you'll see him again someday, man.
Speaker 2: Oh I know, yeah, I know I will. But yeah, that was that was the that's that's pretty much the last time I've ever been deep in He would like that.
Speaker 1: So, yeah, I was going to ask if if this is a thing where you know now that you're you're getting into the show with with Josh and in your start, I know, you're you go deep with with researching different things, if if you've gotten to the point where you start to go into it, it's not a thing for you.
Speaker 2: It sounds like, yeah, you know, it's it's it's a lot of times when I'm doing research, I've got to stop and just walk away from it for a little bit because it brings it back, you know, and then it just makes me take, you know, stock of my life and and you know, I've got three grand babies now, and you know, three kids and a beautiful wife, and you know, I don't go out and do the crazy things like I used to. I used to just go for days, sometimes weeks off into the woods, and just do my own thing, you know. Yeah, And I just I just I just don't. I just don't. You know. It's I'm more hyper alert, more hyper aware of my surroundings. I don't I don't pigeonhole myself into certain things. I don't. I avoid areas and situations at all possible. I carry everywhere I go. You know, it's better to have and not need than need not have, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: No, absolutely, And it's it puts you in an interesting situation where you've had these things happened to you in the past, and you're able to relate to you know, if you are to interview someone about a big foot site, you're you're able to relate about you know, the emotions they went through and how it probably you know, gets replayed over and over in your mind or you know, different things like that. Big for society who will be right back after these messages? And I think that's really special. It's the thing where I'm just starting to experience that myself because I'm going out to different places. But what is you know, speaking of mysteries unknown, what is the main goal that you guys have with that channel.
Speaker 2: Well, with mysteries unknown. You know, Josh created it and I'm champion it as well. You know, we just want a safe space for people to go if they've had an encounter, they had something they can't explain, and they want to be able to let it off their chest. You know, they want to be able to get that off their chest and hopefully have other people relate to them. You know, I I monitor the chat on each one of the episodes, during and even after they're posting. You know, we do a live and then when we post a live or post or Josh post an episode. You know, I understand, and I'm guilty of this. I'm very very I look at things. I scrutinize everything, I really do it. I think that's just my military background, me being a police officer in the military, then being a crutch officer for the State of Tennessee for two years, and then doing private security and things like that. You know, I'm very, very cynical in a way that when I listen to someone's account, you know, I give everybody the benefit of the doubt, and I do not like it when people go on and just openly and blatantly just say this person's full of crap. This person's lying, this person's bs. I don't believe nothing they're saying, this person's a jokester or whatever, you know, because here's the thing, I don't know everybody's story. I don't know their experiences. I wasn't there on the ground with them. Now, well, I mean, you know, we've had we've had a guest on and you've had a guest on your show that you know, they've mentioned stuff when it comes to the military, and I'm very critical to that. One of the guests did the exact same thing I did in the in the Air Force, and I called shenanigans on a part of his story because I know the rules and regulations, I know they operate procedures, I know all of that, and that person was, I think, telling a story. And then you know, I had a person on there and I called the person out on you know, I didn't say you're a liar, but I said, you know, I got questions, you know, And I've actually had conversations with that person. And I'm actually following their channel too, because I like their channel. It's it's pretty interesting. So but you know, still it's it's I just want to protect people's story. I just want to protect them. I want them to understand that, you know, there are people out there that have experienced similar things, if not the same thing, and it's a safe space for them to come. And that's what Josh Josh is very very very passionate about. You know, it's a safe space for everybody to to let everybody know, Hey, I did have this issue, and I don't know where to go. I'm afraid to say anything to anybody. I just need to know am I crazy or did I see what I saw? Or did I experience what I experienced? And we want them to know that, hey, you can come here and you're safe. I love that.
Speaker 1: It's it's very close to what guides me. But the thing that I like about your channel is that, you know, you don't just stick to Bigfoot. You're throwing every all sorts of stuff in there. As you were mentioning before, You've got the dog Man episodes, and a lot of my listeners are like, get into dog Man. I'm like, well, I'm kind of sticking to big Foot. If it comes up organically, then yeah, we'll do it. But I mean, the great thing about your channel is that it's got all sorts of stuff for all sorts of people over there, So definitely listeners will want to check it out. The link is going to be in the show notes and they can subscribe and all that good stuff. But Daniel, it has been such a awesome chat with you. I'm glad we're finally able to get you on the show. And thank you so much for sharing your stories. Your accounts that I know are are very near and dear to your heart, and I really appreciate you doing that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, hey, I just want to let you know if it's okay. I mentioned you earlier. Earlier today, I started my own podcast, heck you, and it's called The Paranormal Narrative Podcast that's on YouTube. I've only got one episode on there so far, and I dive into everything that's paranormal, supernatural, ghostly hauntings, things like that. I'm going to try to stay away from Bigfoot dog Man that type of stuff because that's Josh's you know, that's his thing, and him and I were a team. You know. People have called this to the Dynamic Duo and and I'm truly blessed to have him in my life as my friend and my brother, you know, and you know, because of him, I met you and found you. Actually, I was listening to you before I even even met Josh. So dang, yeah, I've been. I've been. Yeah, I came across you. I came, I go listen to this guy. Listen, listen how he talks. I love that Kadi is how he talks. You know.
Speaker 1: Well, thanks, thanks Daniel, I appreciate it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, man, And you know, I'm just trying to work. I'm just trying to work, you know, work behind the scenes and get Josh some pretty good interviews. And Josh has done so much for me. And Josh is, like you said, he is such a great guy. He honestly, man, he's helping fill that void of my little brother being gone. I mean, he's that top every single day times of day. Man. And I tell my love him. He's my brother. I'm blessed to have him in my life. I just want to I just I I succeed when he succeeded. That's whay I look at. I want to do as much for him as I possibly can.
Speaker 1: So that's special. Yeah, Daniel, thank you. I'm going to have both both shows. In the show notes that down the description, people can check out. But you guys are doing great. I'm I'm a fan of what you guys are doing myself. I try to catch everyone that I can, and uh, thank you so much for coming on, Daniel.
Speaker 2: Dude, I was, I was. I was surprised that you wanted me on, and I'm very honored to be on your show. Man, I mean you you are. And I call it my Monday I call it my Monday Morning mix up. You know, it's it's you, It's Sasquatch Chronicles, It's Josh Nice, Sasquatch Odyssey. You know. So, I mean I I for probably five hours of my my day is spent listening to you guys.
Speaker 1: That's a good group to be in. A thank you, man, I appreciate it.
Speaker 2: I appreciate you. Man.
Speaker 1: Please take a minute to help out the show by subscribing on YouTube, making sure you hit the bell so you don't miss any notifications, and share the episode on YouTube with a friend. Also, if you're listening to us on a podcast, thank you so much, make sure that you're subscribed, share the show with a friend. Really, it's all about sharing the show wherever you can. If you've had a bigfoot encounter related to the following or know someone who has. Please reach out to me at Bigfoot Society at gmail dot com or pass on my email. Here's the list. If you've had any encounters in Oregon, which I'm sure there's probably a few of you out there, please feel free to reach out immediately. You can use email Bigfoot Society at gmail dot com. A special thank you to all the Bigfoot Society, Patreon and YouTube channel members. It's your support that helped keep the show going and I extremely appreciate it. If you want to join in the fun, you can join over at patreon dot com forward slash the big Foot Society. I'll see you there, and again thanks for listening.
Speaker 2: Her and I can get on here. We can tell our stories. Maybe there's somebody else out there listening that's too afraid to tell their story. Maybe this will give them the courage to come out. And now it feels so bad about it. Who cares what anybody thinks. I know what I saw, I know what's out there. That's all I care about. Please let people know, Please let them know.
Speaker 1: If you've ever seen one.
Speaker 2: Of these things, you need to tell because if you don't, then shame on you. You know, Shame on you, no