Speaker 1: You are listening to the Jesse Kelly Show. My name is James T. Harris. I am a talk show host out of a Phoenix, Arizona' glad to be sitting in for Jesse Kelly this afternoon. You know that old saying, what's done in the dark, will you know, will eventually come to the light? Well, I guess what the floodlights are now on. They just hit Washington, DC and what they reveal is absolutely staggering. For years we have been told that Russia collusion, you know, it was based on solid, rock, solid intelligence, that the Steel dossier was absolutely credible. We have all of these intelligence officers sign off on it, the same intelligence officers that told us that the Hunter Biden laptop was Russian propaganda. The Obama administration now James Clapper, John Brennan, the James Comey, Loretta Lynch let me see Peter IV stroking, stroking his paramour, Lisa Page, the intel elite, they were just doing their patriotic duty. Well, it turns out that that was all a lie, a carefully orchestrated deception designed to cripple a presidency and reverse the will of the people. We're finding all of this out now the things that were done in the dark, and why are we finding it out? Because you see, why was Hillary Clinton, John Brennan? Why are they able to just go out and lie with such impunity, lie but down even happened to worry just lying Russia or Russia Russia. They were lying because they thought that all of the evidence had been destroyed. But they were wrong. Thanks to newly released documents from the Director of the National Intelligence we're talking about Tulca gabbartt here, we now know Obama personally ordered the intelligence community assets to rely on the phony Steel dossier. We know that James Comey, the other lawyers that went through the fires of court, got the fires of judges to buy off on a lie. Not because it was accurate, no, to steal dossier, but because it was useful. They did this because it was useful. They knew that it was false, but they were ordered to run with it anyway, because the objective here was to stop President Trump. This dossier was useful for building a narrative, useful for keeping Trump boxed in. Remember, you know, the walls are closing in, The walls are closing in. It was useful for giving the media its marching orders. And you notice the media is not really covering this blockbuster story. The media is not trying to connect the dots. But they don't have to connect any docks. We got the emails. They're not willing to tell the story. We're finding out that when senior intelligence analysts raised the red flag, when they were honest and say, hey, there's no steal dossier. This stuff was all made up by hillarby Clinton. When they tried to do the right thing, they were not rewarded. As a matter of fact, we are learning that they were threatened, that they were silenced. They were told to trust me and sign off on the lies if they ever wanted to see any type of promotion, you know, sort of like when we were going through COVID. You get the JAB or you're fired. You get the JAB, or you will get dishonorably discharged from the military. Oh, they were coerced. You get the JAB. You're you, you know, do it for your grandparents, do it for grandma, do the right thing. You don't want to kill anybody. Trust me, And so any of them did. They signed off on the lies, and who helped shut them down? My goodness, you had senators involved in this. Senator Mark Warner, the top Democrat on the Senate Intelligence Committee. He just last week he was on TV saying, now, Taulci Gabbert, she's irresponsible for her to be bringing up all of these lives, these untruped Now we're finding out he was part of the email chain. That's right, a sitting US senator actively involved in burying the truth and protecting the coupe, protecting the insurrection. This wasn't an intelligence operation gone rogue. This was a slow motion insurrection weaponizing the very agencies meant to defend the United States citizens to defend we the people. And they went from the White House to the spy agencies and straight to the halls of Congress. These people didn't just lie, they conspired, They coerced, They corrupted the very institutions we were told to trust. And they did it all under the cover of darkness. But there's the thing about darkness, it neverthelasts. Truth has a way of breaking through. So buckle up, my friends, because what's coming next isn't just scandal, its accountability. It is time. It is time that not only do we continue to shine the spotlight where they never wanted it to be where they never wanted to shine because the deed's done in the dark. Well, now they're being dragged into the light, and it's time. It's about time that the American people see exactly who's been pulling the strings. But you know what, that's not enough. Who was it? A I forgot the former congressman. Now he's on Fox News and you know the guy with the mullet, uh trace Gouty, Tray Goudy. Yeah. Yeah, you know, we might not be able to prosecute these people, but sometimes shame is enough, No sir, No, sir, shame is not enough. No sir. You thought that the megabase was upset and angry and still smoldering over the Epstein fiasco. If pambon the Justice Department, the OJ, if they do not bring indictments, if we don't see a Brendan and Comie and cuffs, the anger and the disillusionment in the MAGA will will dwarf. But we've experienced with Epstein these crimes. You know, you had Abraham Lincoln talk about this in the Lyceum speech. When we get to the point where it's obvious to all that we have a two tiered maybe even three tiered justice, one for the elites, one for the illegals, and one for you. And guess what you paid a brunt of it. You could just be You could be a grandma in Washington, d C. On January the sixth and seventh, and you could have the FBI hunt you down and bring you back to DC for trial, a trial without representation. You can be drawn, thrown in the gulag for just being around what they called it insurrection. But then you catch the insurrectionists, the true insurrectionists, who tried to overthrow the government, who tried to overthrow a president, tried to undercut, did undercut and thwart his administration. You catch them red handed, and all we well, we can't, we can't do anything. Shame will be enough, shame will be enough. No, no, shame won't be enough. And I'm talking from Barack Obama on doubt. Barack Obama, Hillary Clinton, or James he has he has immunity, does he? Let's test it out? You're telling me not even are you trying to pull a James? Call me on me. There is no prosecutor that would take the time to prosecute this case. Hillary Clinton didn't mean she didn't know what she was doing, so it didn't count. That's garbage, garbage, and now we're fighting out. Oh yeah, they knew, they absolutely knew. They designed this, they colluded, they co opted. This has been going on for ten years. President Trump has put up with this for ten years. They raided his house, they went through the first lady's underwearer. Oh I don't believe that President Trump is soft, No way. But boy, we're looking at the FBI, We're looking at the DJ and if they don't come through, there will be hell to pay. James T. Harris sitting in for the Jesse Kelly Show. You are listening to the Jesse Kelly Show. My name is James C. Harris. I am a talk show host out of Phoenix, Arizona. You could hear my show, The Conservative Circus Monday through Friday, six am to ten am on the free iHeartRadio app. Yeah. I'm in Phoenix, am also in Tucson, the biggest conservative talk show state in the state of Arizona. Oh yeah, and we're talking about how darkness is being exposed. Here's a deal. Here's a deal. If you've been listening to Jesse Kelly for years, if you've been listening to conservative talk radio to the circus. You've heard us speculate about these things. You've heard us, you know, you know, talk about how this goes all the way to the top. Some of us were hesitanting. We didn't want to name Obama, you know, say it was Obama, but some of us went there, who's pulling the strings Obama? But now we don't have to speculate now, you know what They were saying that we were conspiracy theorists, that we had to tenfoil hat on our head. But just like most conspiracy theories over the last what ten years, turns out we were right. We were right. And it goes deeper than this. From the burn bag that was in the FBI, the burn bag gold you love this. See, they were confident that all this information was going to be thrown away I should say destroyed, but I don't know. I don't know. Did they get sloppy or was there a white hat? Was there a good guy in the FBI that said I'm not burning this up and then just threw it in a one of the secret rooms in the FBI. Could that be? It? Is that how cash Patel found this treasure? Trove of treason? Could that be it? Now? You know this is uh, this is deeper than h Hillary Clinton all she was just young, She didn't know what she was doing when she had this server. All of this stuff comes from the server. The FBI they had Hillary Clinton dead to rights, but Obama called off the hounds. Obama said, no, we're not We're not gonna prosecute Hillary Clinton. We're gonna use this information and we're gonna go after Trump. Think about this for a second. What puts on Hillary Clinton's server? We know, you know she's talking about I think Chelsea's wedding. Uh, she's talking about how some point she's getting fatter, to a routine to keep her you know, kind of like fit. She was running for president. That's a telltale. You know, when you're running for president, you lose weight. If you're over weight, you lose weight. That's you have to do that. That's how I know Stacy abras was not serious, because she's huge. The gap to the supermodel she was. She was obeit. She's not lose anyway, she's not serious. You can't run for the presidency and be fat. I know. That's George Duddon. No, No, don't call Trump fat. He's not fat. Trump. Trump has more energy. Trump is moving and grooving. Trump's on the golf course, He's flying around Trump. Look at look at the amount. Listen. He was doing rallies. They even shot him and he was still doing rallies. Hillary Clinton was fat, and not only that, she had all kinds of psychological problems as well, didn't she. She She was all kinds of drugs. She It wasn't just fits of anger. She's out of control. And the Russians knew it. Why because the Russians hacked her server. So you got to ask the question Vladimir Putin. Vladimir Putin, if he knew all this stuff? He also saw how the Obama administration was acted with Hillary Clinton was a Secretary of State. He saw what they did to a Marmark Doffy, He saw how they would in there. Basically, you helped in the assassination of a world leader. How they we came we saw he's dead. Remember that. So all of that information, because Hillary was dealing outside of the law, because Hillary had a private server, all of this. Can we talk about Ukraine for a second. Do you think that this has anything to do with our just backing Ukraine, you know, handover fists. We support everything in Ukraine, their pensions, for the firefighters, for the teachers, their government. We pay for it. And we know when it comes to corruption, all of the Democrats, there's some Republicans, they all had their hand in the cookie jar. Oh yeah, it's all coming to light now and it's ugly. What's the media's role in these shenanigans. We'll talk about that, come the gout next. James T. Harris sitting in for the Jesse Kelly Shows. You are listening to the Jesse Kelly Show. My name is James T. Harris. I'm a talk show hold Somon Phoenix, Arizona, Tucson, Arizona Conservative Circus six to nine. Check it out on your free iHeartRadio app. We're talking about a very very serious issue. I think this is the greatest scandal, the biggest scandal in America's history. Oh you know, remember all of the reporters with Ward and Bernstein who cut their teeth on Watergate on water Day, A that ruined my childhood. My Saturday morning cartoons were preempted when they were having all of the hearings. Yeah, this makes Watergate look like what, I don't know nothing. We're talking about treason, we're talking about we're talking about trying to undercut the government, were undergo the Trump presidency. This is huge. Now, I don't have to remind you because you are probably part of maggadation. You were living living when we had Pam BONDI talking about the binders I'm handing. I'm passing out binders of Epstein. I'm gonna give them to influencers. I'm gonna bring them to the White House and then have all the names blacked out. I've got the videotapes on my desk. We're gonna we're gonna review those things. We're gonna, Yeah, we're gonna take care of this, and then what do we get? We got absolutely nothing nothing. So here's the deal. You've got people right now. You've got Sean Spicer, you know, used to be a White House Press secretary. Was he the last male White House Press secretary? Because since Spiser we had a well, wasn't Scaramuccie. No, he wasn't Scaramucci. We call him Johnny three nipples. That was that's not is you know from the Bond movie. Anyway, Yeah, he was the last Amela Uh, he flamed out, but he's still part of that administration, and he's part he knows, he knows the inner workers, he's part of the people that got burned by all of this, and he's weighing in saying that, you know what, said the same thing I'm saying, if you think Epstein was bad, you fool around. You're gonna fool around and find out if we don't see these people held to account.
Speaker 2: I think that the problem is that exists on my side right now is there's a lot of people are saying, don't get us excited if you're not gonna do this, And so I'm you can tell very fired up about this issue. It's very personal and I want revenge. So you know what, if these guys keep pumping out this stuff and declassifying things and don't go anywhere you think Epstein was bad, you're going to.
Speaker 1: Piss off a lot of people. They don't act.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think that they're creating the impression that things will happen and there better be some kind of follow up because people who dealt with this issue are held a lot more vocal than they are on Epstein. And I think you're getting a lot of people's hopes up.
Speaker 1: So I don't know yet, but.
Speaker 2: I feel like they have started to create the expectation that there will be something, and people want blood.
Speaker 1: People want blood. Now, I'm not going to agree with Spicer and say I want revenge. Revenge, you know, vengeance's mind, says the Lord. Okay, we can let him take the revenge. What we want is justice. What we want is justice. There are plenty people that are in jail for doing less of what he'll be Clinton did when it comes to handling classified information. Hold on the second they rated President Trump's house, they rated Mara Laco because he has some papers. He has some supposedly some top secret documents. What was it about two or three percent of the papers he had up in this house. They raided him and treat it biten with kid gloves. Oh, we're not going to prosecute him because all the jury would see is is a feeble old man want what? And yet we're told this is the sharpest Biden ever. The hypocrisy, the corruption is overwhelming. And then you have to turn to the media. What role did the media had in all of this? Well, you know, Nancy Pelosi, she told US years ago. It's called the wrap up smear. See what you do is you you manufacture a lie and then you market it. You put it out your franchise, and you put it out there, and then the media, she said, you all out there in the media pick it up and you and they run with it. It's a tactic, that's what she said. It's a tactic. Yes, this is the greatest wrap up spar of all time. Smearing the president, accusing him of colluding with the Russians, ecclusing him of doing nasty things with prostitutes in the bed over there in Moscow, using a whole Russia Russia. You know again, I am not speaking on behalf of Vladimir Putin. I am not a puppet of Putin. But come on, y'all, they've been blaming Russia for everything for the last seven, eight, nine, ten years and it turns out to be nothing but a big old bodacious lie, using using Russia as as as the you know, the battering ram. You think Russia's cool with that? You know what? On my show, uh, when I started talking to it sounds like I'm in favor of a Vladimir Putin. It gets to be kind of dicey. So we have a disclaimer. Just everybody knows. You know where I am of this. Neither James T. Harris or producer Aaron are puppets of Putin, nor do either support Russian aggression in the Ukraine. Yeah, I don't support Russian aggression in the Ukraine. I'm not a puppet of Putin. But come on, y'all, the Obama administration, Hillary Clinton, they were lying on Vladimir Putin, and Vladimir Putin had all of the dirt on Hillary Clinton. I talked about what's going on in Ukraine. How much of that is to protect their secrets? I'm talking about the uniparty. Yeah, I'm out to with Lindsey Graham up in there too. How many people were Hillary Clinton? And you know how much tea was she spilling on her email on her server that the Russians and the Chinese and everybody else can hack wait a minute, the Israel no massade. How much stuff was she saying that everybody knows about. Could be that'd be part of the reason why we have bipartisan support for a war in Ukraine that never would have happened in the first place if they had not stolen the presidency from Trump in twenty twenty. Oh what what I got? A tenfone hat on again? Stop it? This is nonsensical. And I agree with Sean Spicer, and he's warning the DOJ Hey, hey, hey me too, Pam mss Bondy, We're not having it. And then you get the media, the media that was all over the Russia, Russia, Russia, Russia, Russia, Russia, Russia, Russia, Russia, Russia, Russia for years, by god, Russia, Russia, Russia. Now we have we don't have a theory, we have confirmation that this was in Russia. This was Obama Obama, Obama, Obama, Obama, Obama, Obama. How's the media handling that? Where's the media on Russia Gate? Now? What do they have to say about all the information that has come to light because of taulnca Gabbert.
Speaker 3: One way, President Trump is trying to maneuver the Epstein files fallout, Distract, distract, distract, including resurfacing unfounded allegations that President Obama hold On and his Intel officials attempted to sabotage his twenty.
Speaker 1: Six unfounded unfounded What what's she saying? See how they're playing it unfounded. Here we go with that again. What was unfounded was Russia collusion we know with Trump. But now we've got the email, we've got the smoke gig gun, and it's unfounded.
Speaker 2: The election went potentially trying to distract from Epstein.
Speaker 4: The Trump administration has started.
Speaker 1: Basisally accusing Barack Obama of treason. He has tried to deflect attention by raising us theories just these unfainy conspiration Did he say basis is baseless? He said it's baseless. They refuse to look at it. They won't even look at the evins that that way, that gives them permission to go on and just you know, obsc this lie. See theories about what role Obama and his team did. In twenty sixteen, Tulca Gabbard makes a baseless claim about brackets from behind the White House podium.
Speaker 3: The baseless conspiracy President Obama committed treason and baseless conspiracy serizing around former President Obama.
Speaker 2: But as unfounded as these allegations appear to be, the Trump administration is still running with us.
Speaker 1: The latest sort of diversion they throughout today, diversion burn bags. Every day they're coming up with some new thing about Obama committing trees. Then what's the thing? Oh well, Trump doesn't even understand it himself, as the tol. Gabbard's seditious conspiracy claim is based on thin seditious conspiracy claim based on thin gruel. I don't I'm not sure, but I think some talking points went out. Yeah, they're all using the same terms. They don't get They just can't evolve. They're acting like they're acting like the American people are not hip to this or not. Why says we can read the stitches on the fastball, especially when all of the talking hits are saying the same thing, using the same terminology in denial and dismissal, trying to run cover for a bunch of traders. We will have to keep our eye on this, of course, I will. How come we not? You got two fer we got to Epstein stuff that you know what's gonna happen with that. They're pretty much successfully made that go away. The only people talking about it right now are the Democrats. That not because they care about the victims now they're trying to get Trump. But the big one, the Russiagate three point zero, that's the one we have to have some justice on if we want the republic to survive. James T. Harris sitting in for the Jesse Kelly Show. You are listening to the Jesse Kelly Show. My name is James T. Harris talks your hosts out of Phoenix, Arizona. The Conservative Circus could be heard Monday through Friday, six am till ten am. You can check it out on the iHeart Radio app. The pundit well depends on what side of the isle you're on. They're trying to deny, trying to ignore what is going on with this scandal, the biggest scandal in America's history. But you know, this conspiracy as is coming out, it is it is already damaging the Obama administration. I should say President Obama, former President Obama. It's damaging the Democrats because it's not the mainstream media that's the big influencer right now. It is social media, and it's all over social media. It's grown lives of its own. That's why Sean Spicer saying, you know, mega base, the Trump audience, I mean, they're fit to Mary. You know, I think President Trump is as well. Remember he's the one that took the brunt of it. He took it for us. He took all that lawfare for us. He's taking those assassination attempts for us. But Jonathan Turley, who was a Democrat by the way, that's right, law professor, Democrat. But more importantly, he's a truth teller, and he responded on what the real Russian conspiracy is.
Speaker 4: What was just released, in my view undermined the testimony of people like John Brennan. But what Radcliffe is talking about is exposing at all to show the public exactly what happened. This is the real Russian conspiracy. There wasn't a Russian collusion conspiracy, but there was a Russian conspiracy. It's when John Brennan went into Obama in twenty sixteen and said, we just heard Hillary Clinton is going to come up with a Russian collusion claim to hit Trump in the election. And then months later it was Brennan, according to these documents, who overruled his own staff to get this infamous dossier included in the intelligence assessment.
Speaker 1: All of that is now coming out. Why is Jonathan Troia are you able to talk about this, because of course you have this information being released, so everybody's able to see it. But everybody's not willing to deal with it, I should say, the media is not. Of course Democrats are not. They're going to get hit the hardest. But let's not be naive. You know, there got some Republicans up in there too. I wouldn't be surprised if Paul Ryan somehow is connected to this Captain America himself, former Speaker of the House, Paul Ryan, what's kind of boy? We're friends, by the way, Yeah, we were way back. We go way back. I'm a son of Wisconsin, you know, we're they're king of radio in Arizona. But my roots are in Wisconsin. But you got a lot of folks who are part of the establishment Republican Party, the establishment Democrat Party, were very, very invested in President Trump not being successful. And now look at what's happening. I mean, I mean it was perplexing for the longest time. Wait a minute. President Trump is simply running on a truly conservative agenda. Why wouldn't every Republican support him? Why? Because every Republican is not about the conservative agenda. They'll just say the things that conservatives want to hear to get elected, and then when they get in, just as business as usual un a party. Oh I remember way back? What was that Brennan, John Brennan, Wait a minute, I just forgot his missed the former Speaker of the House Bayner. Yeah, we need the House in order to get things done. We gave him the House. Yeah, we need the Senate in order to get things done. We gave him the Senate. They still still the Democrats were getting their way, spending bills crazy. And then they said, we need the White House. If we have the House and the Senate and the White House will get things done. We gave him the White House. But it was Trump. See it was the wrong guy. So they participated in Russia Gate to slow Trump's role and to try to get him eliminated. Oh no, I'm not gonna forget any of that. Meanwhile, Trump is sick of go round. He's putting his agenda into place in low and behold, it's working. It's a new golden age in America, especially when we talk about economics. But the same crew was trying in this block and stand against it. We'll talk about that. James C. Harr is sitting in for the Jesse Kelly Show.