Speaker 1: Hinder huge hollow.
Speaker 2: Oh look you I will always love you hollo, m m m wow wow, mm hmmm.
Speaker 3: Um.
Speaker 1: H yo, m hey, what's up guys? If bom day that every wom But what's up guys? What is up? How is everybody doing today?
Speaker 2: Fact mm hmmm m oh oh h m hm h m hm.
Speaker 1: Hollow ye.
Speaker 2: Holo, holy, can I tell you?
Speaker 3: Mm hm.
Speaker 2: M m.
Speaker 1: What's up guys? How is everybody doing today? M hm.
Speaker 2: Mm hmmm the.
Speaker 1: WI won't.
Speaker 4: Mm hm.
Speaker 2: Mm hmmm mm hmm.
Speaker 1: No, Yo, Good morning guys. How is everybody doing this morning? I hope everybody is staying safe this morning? Mm hmmm.
Speaker 2: Mm hmmm mm hmm mm hmm.
Speaker 1: Everyone and die and ding tell me what it I say, Tell me where I will be day everyone.
Speaker 5: Mm hmmm.
Speaker 1: In that and night and day? You tell me where about? If not? If not heading day? Who is rude?
Speaker 6: I said before?
Speaker 1: If I want to do an anything.
Speaker 2: If mm hmm.
Speaker 1: H m hm.
Speaker 2: M hm m dude.
Speaker 1: Never yo, But what's up guys?
Speaker 2: What is up?
Speaker 1: Guys? How is everyone doing today? I hope everybody is staying safe this morning. I this morning I had to deal with. I had to fucking deal with our the company that we deal with, our house cleaners showed up today. Kay, it had to. I had to sit there and say, hey, okay, yeah, there are some things that work was going on that. Uh oh. And by the way, to the people, I'm not on discord anymore.
Speaker 4: Mm hm.
Speaker 1: M m m.
Speaker 5: Mm hmmm.
Speaker 1: Mhm h m hm.
Speaker 2: M hm h.
Speaker 5: M hmmm.
Speaker 2: Bad hm.
Speaker 1: Hm y to the river, to the r.
Speaker 5: Mm hm.
Speaker 1: M m m m m mm the gotta hurd mh Yeah. But what's up guys, m h.
Speaker 2: M hmmm mm hmmmm mm hmm.
Speaker 5: Yo.
Speaker 1: But what's up?
Speaker 5: Guys?
Speaker 1: How is everyone doing?
Speaker 4: Yo?
Speaker 1: What's up? Yeah?
Speaker 6: Mmmmmm is that?
Speaker 2: M m.
Speaker 1: What's up guys? How is everybody doing that today? How are you guys doing? What's up? Double story? And how are you doing? Brother? Welcome you forgot? I think Double Story is the reason why I went on Harrison Young's podcast. I think it's either you or someone else. Yeah, but what's up? Dabble, Welcome to the stream. Mhm mm hmmm. D bally, what is this my podcast? We're walking to this d mm hmmm mm hmmm mmmm. What's up? How's everybody doing? You guys? Hear me, for God's sake, what's up? Holy Joe, big bat pig is a money in here, Big fat pig is a fat pig is a mode in here. Finally I got chick.
Speaker 5: Mm hmmmm.
Speaker 2: Mm hmm.
Speaker 1: Yeah, what's up? How's everybody doing today? What is up? Guys? How is everybody doing today? I hope everybody is staying safe.
Speaker 2: Mm hmmmm mm hmmmm.
Speaker 1: Mm hmmmm h every day m y.
Speaker 4: Yo.
Speaker 1: What's up guys? What's up guys? How is everybody doing today? People could hear.
Speaker 5: Mm hmmm mm hmmm.
Speaker 6: Mm hmmm.
Speaker 1: Mmmm. It's a great show every day every Monday bois bo dodizing boo ooh ooh you don't know body? Oh day hey o do the living hey osap oh oh las say oh even and day orahing boy.
Speaker 5: They.
Speaker 1: Tell me about it, tell me where to go, tell me everything everyone, Noddy Brady, every Davy every day bo say oh the day, Yeah for bast to day today both for the day by day, give me oh tavy people posing forhood people, Yeah, beepleady for what's up? Guys? Y Hey, listen to me Aaron and stop talking about.
Speaker 5: You.
Speaker 1: Should they go? But you didn't? Jeez, was right. Yeah, yeah, you should listen to me.
Speaker 2: M hm.
Speaker 4: M hmm.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Morons, yep, morons. What did Moron aber Brady Day, Franky, Jina Yona, Kevin Brennan and I'll see.
Speaker 5: Mm hmm.
Speaker 1: Oh god.
Speaker 5: That mm hmmm mm hmmm.
Speaker 2: Mmm.
Speaker 1: Yeah. But I hope everyone is staying toy today. Sally twa Sly. What's up guys, mm.
Speaker 5: Mmm mmm mmm m mmm mm hm hm mm hm m mm hmmm mmm.
Speaker 1: So the world m oh do guys.
Speaker 2: Mmm mmm.
Speaker 5: Mm hm.
Speaker 1: M m But I want to say thank you to the people that have supported this channel. I am so thankful for the people that are out there every day supporting us. And you know, it's what we do every foot and day to try to be who we are. And it's like you want to call us out on our shit, I'll be I'm there, I'm here, I'm here every day supporting people. Yeah h.
Speaker 2: M hmm.
Speaker 6: Everyone mm hmm.
Speaker 1: But I wanna say that do appreciate everybody that shows up that I want to I wanna say thank you guys. This is something that I love doing. I love what I do every day.
Speaker 2: Mm hmmm h.
Speaker 4: M hm.
Speaker 1: M hm.
Speaker 2: H m hm m h.
Speaker 1: M hm.
Speaker 2: M h.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I just want to say this, Yeah, I want to say thank you to the people that that that then get the show that this show is. It's just the real life. So anybody that watches the shows and stuff, thank you, and you know, watches the clips. We're on TikTok, We're on road Ball, you know, because people don't you know, we're on TikTok. Guys, unless I forget the post the TikTok on it, let me breathing links for yous. By the way, by the way, I just want to let people know that we're own tech talk and anybody that does want to watch tech talk videos there you go. Yeah, and we're also a rollable y'all. Yep, so I'm one of the one of the only people that post yeah that pose like shorts overall rollable and also and also the thing hmm yeah by the way, Rosebreaker, road Apple, road Spotify. So the people that they don't get like why are we posting our because we're we're linkslyer to the fact that people don't get that we're on all these platforms. So the people that want to watch our content could watch our content. To watch our content on other platforms. Yeah. Yeah. And also the thing is I'm working on it. I'm working on like getting those platforms.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: And you know what the thing is, and you know what you want to hear something funny is like everybody wants to act like that I'm this moron. By the way, I do have to promote this m m m yeah, but I want to say thank you guys. U yo. Let's put us on.
Speaker 3: Out on the highway before the sun. Eighteen wheels and the days the gun rolling thun under diesel homes bring in goods so.
Speaker 1: Life can run.
Speaker 3: You want a roof, you want to die, You.
Speaker 4: Better think the folks who drive from coast to coast through ain't and heat. They're hauling dreams down every street. Support your local truckers, orders some free.
Speaker 3: They're rolling through the night while you're sleeping.
Speaker 6: Laid.
Speaker 3: Truckers are the backbone of our community. Without them, we be lost. Can't you see if you didn't have truckers, you wouldn't have a house, wouldn't have a car, food in your mouth, and be homeless.
Speaker 4: Naked and hungry too. The truggers keep the world rolling through that coffee cup and the shirt.
Speaker 3: You wear the phone in your hand, and old guy there because someone.
Speaker 4: Kept that pietle down, the layering hol from town to town, the things, their kids.
Speaker 3: They miss their beds, but they keep going and hearts of lead every mile, every load.
Speaker 4: They're the liveblood of the rule. Support your local truckers.
Speaker 5: Order some free.
Speaker 4: There's the night while you're sleeping late.
Speaker 3: Truckers are the backbone of our community. Without and we be lost.
Speaker 4: Can't you see?
Speaker 3: If you didn't have truckers, you wouldn't have a house, you wouldn't have a car, food in.
Speaker 4: Your mouth, You'll be homeless, naked and hungry. To truckers keep the world rolling through.
Speaker 3: So next time you see that diesel shine give away in a hog and time. They're the heroes in plaintside, keeping this country run and ride.
Speaker 4: Support your local truckers. Orders some free. They're out there grinding, pulling the weight. Truckers are the backbone, tried and true. No truckers, no me, no you Yeah, no truckers, no me, no you.
Speaker 1: M Hey? What's up? All right? Guys? I love you guys. This is something that I love doing. I just want to say this, and I just want to say that I do appreciate everybody that shows up to the shows, you know, to the fans that are keeping at one hundred with us. You know, it's it's it's who we are as a person, as a lie, it's who we are. I love what I do every day? All right? Should we uh? Should we raise somebody on Twitch? Because I know a lot of people are going to say, oh, Jake is annoying and think is this? Think? Is that?
Speaker 2: Thanks?
Speaker 1: That's it. Let's give her a shout out. Let's get let's get her shout out because of the cheap is awesome. I'm alert, I'm let her know. Yeah. Yeah, but I hope everyone's stayed safe today. I just wanna say thank you guys.
Speaker 4: You know what.
Speaker 1: That's as she was, cause what we might raise her in sad? Want to make your dad? Do you want to make his dad? Yeah? Let's see she goes, oh gy no o thing. Yeah,