Speaker 1: You're listening to Kapi AM six forty the Bill Handles show on demand on the iheartradiops. And when you talk about a lab leek, you know where that lab was, wu Han, China.
Speaker 2: And you know who actually created.
Speaker 1: This virus, Hillary Clinton when she was visiting China.
Speaker 3: I think it's pronounced China.
Speaker 4: And now Handle on the news, ladies and gentlemen, here's Bill Handle.
Speaker 1: Good morning everybody.
Speaker 2: Wednesday, April twenty three, Home day, and.
Speaker 5: Here we go with another day.
Speaker 1: Okay, Pope news today, actually not much Pope news today.
Speaker 5: Today. The Pope is taking a day off.
Speaker 1: He said he's resting and you can see him rest at Saint Peter's Basilica where he's going to be there taking a.
Speaker 5: Couple of days. And uh, he's gonna be very busy being bary.
Speaker 1: Have I gotten any emails, by the way, Anne, on how much respect I'm showing the uh, the papacy, the papacy. No, huh you would think by now. No, you know, I said, I spend too much time making fun of the papacy. I'm known as someone who's advocating pap smears. Okay, moving on morning.
Speaker 4: Meal, Nope, mm hmmm will good morning, good morning.
Speaker 5: Huh that went overwhelm Amy.
Speaker 2: Hi Bill, Oh we had to get started. Cono, good morning.
Speaker 3: Yeah, not touching this one.
Speaker 2: Okay, and Ann good morning.
Speaker 6: Good morning Bill.
Speaker 3: All right.
Speaker 1: By the way, at my wedding, uh, at one point in my wedding we were having it was during just as we were starting dinner, I walked in dressed as the Pope papal garb and that was just to offend any Catholics in the crowd, for no other reason.
Speaker 2: Okay, we're gonna be talking today.
Speaker 1: Oh, we're gonna try to get Todd Spitzer on because there is there was a national story about the Orange County judge Jeffrey Ferguson who killed his wife, shot his wife and claimed it was an accident.
Speaker 5: So he was convicted and he's going to do forty years to life.
Speaker 1: So we're going to talk to Todd and Todd's comments, et cetera became a story all over the country.
Speaker 2: And then the economy a little bit.
Speaker 1: Yesterday, President Trump announced a major, major win as he completely caved to China. Just right back on his terraffs. Nobody knows what's going on. I'm going to talk a little bit about this, because I was having conversations with my partner Sable in our import cookware business and literally talking about going out of business. Forty years in business, going out of business, and it's hundreds of thousands of companies throughout the country or looking at that if the terraffores continue. And then it came back, well, a couple of things we've stopped or save has stopped all shipments coming in from China.
Speaker 2: We hit all of our products from China, stopped it cold.
Speaker 1: Anything that has not hit a ship yet is now at the warehouse. China has stopped all exports to the United States. The warehouses and the docks are in a turmoil that no one has ever seen before in China at the ports. The IMF yesterday International Monetary Fund said international global economy is going to drastically be reduced because one guy wakes up and says, here's what I'm gonna do, and then the afternoon changes his mind, the next morning changes his mind, the next afternoon does something else, wakes up and goes oops, okay, maybe not maybe I.
Speaker 5: Should do this.
Speaker 2: Oh, it's it's crazy.
Speaker 5: It's me.
Speaker 7: It reminds me of what happened to small businesses during COVID that are all closed now because you had government saying no, you got to shut down, No you can eat outside, No you can't eat outside.
Speaker 3: Now you got to be right, you're right.
Speaker 7: Look, I mean, this is what happens when you have politics of any kind. You put one person in charge, and ultimately they could shut down California, which happened here, and then across the world you had people following suit. And now there are businesses that mom and pop. So now big corporations are feeling what small businesses felt during COVID.
Speaker 5: Except the big.
Speaker 1: Consumer, the big electronics companies, where Trump, in one of his fabulous moves back and forth, back and forth, exempted computers, device makers, television importers. Those became a zero tariff almost immediately. But everybody else got nailed. And it's just it's very, very rough, it is, and we're hearing constantly, this is good for you, this is good for you in the long run.
Speaker 2: In the meantime, will be out of business, you know.
Speaker 1: I mean, that's great for us, you know, as thousands, hundreds of thousands of other small businesses will be out of business. And we're being told as good for you. You know, the fact that you're not to be able to make your mortgage is good for you. It's the pharmaceutical company saying lowering rates is bad for you. Increasing prices on big pharm of big pharmaceuticals is good for you.
Speaker 5: Man.
Speaker 2: It's a weird world we live in. Okay, enough of depression.
Speaker 1: Let's now spend the next three hours getting really depressed.
Speaker 5: Jim Keeney is joining us.
Speaker 1: We had dinner last night, Jim the crowd, and Jim was saying that. The CEO came into his office and said, Jim, what is this that all you talk about is ten fun ways to kill people?
Speaker 5: And he said, I didn't say that.
Speaker 2: Handle said that, Oh, why.
Speaker 3: Do you do that to him? He's supposed to be your friend.
Speaker 5: He is.
Speaker 3: Then, that's why.
Speaker 7: That's why the guys, you know, some people actually work for a living. He studied, he got a job, and you can take it.
Speaker 1: Okay, why don't we move on? Fair enough, let's do it, guys, Time for Handle on the News on this Wednesday morning. I've bitched and complained enough this morning. Let's move into another hour of bitching and complaining. Handle on the News with Amy Neil and me lead story. The story I talked about that we're trying to get Todd on Orange County Superior Court and a judge, former prosecutor shot and killed his wife during an argument and their Anaheim Hills home. Convicted of murdery yesterday. This was a second trial too. First trial deadlocked. It was a hung jury. There was one holdout, so they came back, tried it again and got the conviction. I want to talk to Todd this morning if I can. How often does this happen when you have a lone holdout that just will allow him this trial to happen? And then Todd came up with or Todd was asked to comment and he did.
Speaker 2: And that became a national story just his comments.
Speaker 1: And will go ahead and talk to Todd this morning about that.
Speaker 7: Actually disappointed by his comments personally, but you know, you got to love the fact that this this judge, while sitting in the Anaheim police station, is muttering to himself, I killed her, ladies, and gentlemen of the jury convicted my ass.
Speaker 3: I did it kind of hard to come back from that, not really.
Speaker 1: I'll tell you why, because he can still say it was an accident and say I did it, you know, I mean, obviously it didn't help him.
Speaker 3: But he's a judge. He's saying, convict my ass.
Speaker 1: Well, yeah, that's a little problematic. Yeah that's that's true. But that doesn't mean he did it. That just means he's telling he's maybe he feels so guilty that.
Speaker 5: He wants to be punished.
Speaker 1: Who the hell knows I would take it that way, But anyway, it doesn't matter.
Speaker 5: Yeah, he's gone.
Speaker 8: Trump is not going to be saying you're fired anytime soon.
Speaker 6: To the Fed's Jerome Powell.
Speaker 8: President Trump backed off his threats to get rid of the Federal Reserve chair. There had been a lot of criticism, including a post on truth Social where he called him a too late loser and said he should have he needs to reduce interest rates. But in the Oval Office yesterday said I have no intention of firing him. But he did then say, but I'd sure be happy if he'd lower those interest rates.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So he went from doing everything I can to fire him, which by the way, he can't legally accept for cause, and maybe they come up with cause market tanks thousand points, it costs the market. Someone goes, oh, mister president and maybe decided on himself. Talking about firing the FEDS has world wide implications. Oh okay, next day, I have no intention of fire him, as if he ever said he was going to fire him. I'm telling you day to day. Wow, it just doesn't stop market. The futures are up again, aren't they.
Speaker 5: Amy.
Speaker 8: Oh yeah, it's up like the dow Is futures up seven hundred and seventy five points almost eight hundred.
Speaker 2: Now, yeah, yesterday was a one thousand point gains.
Speaker 1: So it's coming back with a vengeance and a lot has to do, I think with the President just saying nothing, just leaving it alone.
Speaker 3: All right, all right, Health Secretary Robert F.
Speaker 7: Kennedy Junior is seeing red and boy does he not like it. So just yesterday he said that the Department of Health and Human Services and the Food at Drug Administration will phase out all petroleum based excuse me, artificial food dies from the nation's food supply. Okay, and this, the big one is always red dye number three.
Speaker 1: All right, well seven twenty Neil's gonna really jump into this one because ye am, I yeah, you are explaining what.
Speaker 2: All this is about.
Speaker 1: Yes, sure, And it's the soon to be extinct FDA is making some moves. So Neil, you'll explain how this de business works. Sure red dye.
Speaker 2: Number one through four hundred and why red dye three.
Speaker 1: Hundred and eighty seven is particularly dangerous.
Speaker 8: US needs babies. The US fertility rate is hovering your record low. Women in the US less likely to have babies than ever before. Fifty four point six berths for every one thousand women of reproduction age. That is up just a little bit less than one percent from the record low set in twenty twenty three. And the new study also shows that berths continue to shift to older moms and teen berths and births among women in their early twenties declined to record lows last year.
Speaker 1: Yeah, a lot of it has to do with, frankly, the amount of sexual conduct has gone way way down. Too many Jewish men marrying too many Jewish women, and so you're not seeing much sex.
Speaker 6: Thank you for that brilliant an ounce.
Speaker 2: Well there you go, all right.
Speaker 7: Despite decades of progress in reducing air pollution.
Speaker 3: Los Angeles still the nation's smoggiest city.
Speaker 6: That's hard to believe.
Speaker 7: I know it really is, because when you look back in the seventies when.
Speaker 6: You couldn't see the mountains.
Speaker 3: No, oh, we could cut it with a knife.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, when you look.
Speaker 1: I remember as a kid, I couldn't go outside. It looked like a London fog and it was smog and it actually hurt to breathe and we couldn't go out for recess outside.
Speaker 7: Well, yeah, you grew up in Newbury Park and the skies were beautiful and then you'd start getting into the valley and it was just like this blanket of brian Yeah.
Speaker 2: No, it was horrible.
Speaker 1: But we're still the smoggiest city, which you're right, says a lot about how far we have gone, how much we've accomplished.
Speaker 3: Oh no, we have dropped.
Speaker 7: Since two thousand, we've dropped our unhealthy ozone days by nearly forty percent.
Speaker 3: I mean, yeah, that's massive.
Speaker 7: Los Angeles, Visalia, Bakersfield, Fresno, San Diego still among the list of the cities of most polluted by ozone.
Speaker 5: Or work.
Speaker 6: Time to clean House.
Speaker 8: Secretary of State Marco Rubio says he's streamlining what he calls a bloated bureaucracy. Plans to cut about seven hundred positions and one hundred and thirty two offices at the State Department. He's specifically taking aim at the Bureau of Democracy, Human Rights, and Labor. He writes that it's become a platform for left wing activists to wage vendettas against anti woke leaders in nations like Poland, Hungary and Brazil, and also to transform their hatred of Israel into concrete policies like arms embargoes.
Speaker 2: It's kind of interesting how they do this.
Speaker 1: Anti woke leaders are some of the most autocratic.
Speaker 2: Leaders who are insane.
Speaker 1: You know, for example, Duarte in the Philippines, a Trump favorite, who talked about and did anybody even accused of being involved in drugs? Users of drugs, not dealers, were either incarcerated put away literally without trials, and the call was to kill them without a trial. Let me tell you there are some leaders that are kind of nuts. Bolsonnaro in Brazil went that way, Hungary has gone that way. So I guess anti woke is it's kind of crazy. I do process. I guess as woke. Well, we're in the middle of that story. As we go ahead, you know, we're in.
Speaker 5: Some rough times.
Speaker 2: Oh, here's a story about some rough times.
Speaker 7: La Zoo putting an indefinite pause on its elephant program. It's relocating its two remaining herd members, Billy and Tina. They're going to Oklahoma, Oh, Oklahoma, never mind where they will live in a newly expanded elephant habitat there at the Tulsa Zoo. La Zoo, however, has long defended the quality of care provided to the elephants, even though you've had celebrities like Chaer Lily Tomlin, the late Bob Barker previously advocating for Billy, who's been there since nineteen eighty nine, to be removed. But I bet the elephants won't ever forget this place.
Speaker 2: Very well, said two of them died. There were four. Two died a couple of years Well, when do they die?
Speaker 5: Was it a couple of years ago?
Speaker 1: In any case, So there are two left, and they're going to a habitat not only more elephants, but also much much larger habitat.
Speaker 8: Yeah, they said they're going to put them with a bigger herd, and that that's good for their socialization because.
Speaker 1: They're incredible animals. Elephants there are astounding animals.
Speaker 7: They also just be selling umbrella stands anymore at the zoo. Ooh, did you even get that one?
Speaker 2: I did? Never mind, I did. Oh that's a tough one.
Speaker 3: That really is. Oh, I'm getting a tough one from you.
Speaker 2: That is a tough one.
Speaker 1: That is you can explain it, Neil, and you can be hated by everyone.
Speaker 2: It's your turn.
Speaker 3: Lee, Do not judge me. Amy could judge me. Will can judge me. And and Kono you cannot.
Speaker 6: What are you explain with Dumbo?
Speaker 1: No, no, no, it has to do with it has to do with elephant legs, and it's just it's horrific. Okay, I'm horrific completely. All Right, one more and then we're going to take a break.
Speaker 8: Time's up for this producer. Bill Owens has been the producer of sixty Minutes, but he resigned yesterday. He had been fighting efforts at CBS parents Paramount Global to settle the twenty billion dollar lawsuit filed by President Trump over the interview on sixty Minutes with then Vice President Kamala Harris. Trump ledges the program was deceptively edited to favor Harris. His departure could be assigned that a settlement is getting close.
Speaker 2: You know, I have a.
Speaker 1: Question about that, assuming it was true, by the way, and I'm totally convinced of the mainstream media is anti Trump, anti Republican by that.
Speaker 3: I'll buy that.
Speaker 2: So you have a twenty billion dollar lawsuit.
Speaker 6: Because he said that they were trying to affect the election.
Speaker 1: Fine, so let's say they were trying to affect the election. Where are the damages he won the election? Where are the damages.
Speaker 2: You winning? For example, you win a trial and you're suing.
Speaker 1: Because the prosecution acted him inappropriately, but you won.
Speaker 2: Where are the damage is?
Speaker 1: It's everything is completely turned around, completely turned around. And by the way, yeah, they do edit sixty minutes and it's like crazy, all those shows do. I remember when I was on sixty Minutes nineteen eighty three. It was one of the worst episodes they've ever done. I was they were I was being interviewed for three hours and they used.
Speaker 2: Two and a half three minutes of me talking.
Speaker 5: You can edit.
Speaker 7: When you see a movie that's been edited, they have to note that it has been edited for television. They have to note these things because you are editing content. If you're if you're whittling something down for time is one thing.
Speaker 3: If you're editing, how the answers. That is different.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but where's the line, Neil War's the line? You give a long answer, they edit it down. Who decides that's the point. But it doesn't matter even assuming it's true. He won the election and he still wants twenty billion dollars from CBS and they're gonna settle.
Speaker 2: CBS is going to cave.
Speaker 6: For five dollars.
Speaker 1: Maybe it's gonna be a pyrrhic win. And I think if he gets an apology from CBS, that may be enough. Or money goes into the Donald Trump or the Trump Family Foundation, or goes to what a lot of money is going to now is the Trump Presidential Library. You know presidential libraries. They're not government funded. It's all of them are privately funded. They have to raise money literally, that's why former presidents go door to door with the Girl Scouts and say, in addition to Girl Scout cookies, do you want to buy which would you like to donate to the Presidential Library?
Speaker 7: Can you imagine what truss is gonna look like. It's gonna be all gold, a lighted sign. Oh, it's gonna be fantastic stories. Yes, I can't wait.
Speaker 6: Well, and it's funded by bezos, and yeah.
Speaker 1: They will be Oh yeah, they already funded the inaugural you know, all the inauguration ceremonies, those are all privately funded.
Speaker 3: All right, yeah, it's.
Speaker 2: Me, Yeah it is ai AI. There you go.
Speaker 6: We moved on.
Speaker 7: Hold on, No, I thought I did the l stay bar. No, state Bar had them upside down. I recycle, I recycle stories. Sorry I do, I use the paper twice. I had them backwards.
Speaker 3: All right. Harvard sues, Wait.
Speaker 2: No, hold out, Nope, State Bar of California.
Speaker 3: Okay, got it, got it, got it.
Speaker 7: Nearly two months after hundreds of Perspective California lawyers complained that their bar exams were plagued with all kinds of technical problems and irregular irregularities, the state Legal License Body UH is pissing more people off by saying, well, some of the multiple choice questions were developed with the aid of artificial intelligence.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't know what's wrong with that.
Speaker 3: I really don't. Well, if they're right, nothing, but if they're wrong, well well yeah.
Speaker 2: I mean, but they've been wrong before.
Speaker 1: I mean the state bar, for example, this is all multiple choice questions you're talking about, and there's four answers.
Speaker 2: A multiple choice question will be giving you, and.
Speaker 1: There's four answers that you have to answer for the state bar number one. There are two that are kind of right that it's not going to be completely right, but mostly right. Then there is one that is more right than the other two, and then the top one which is the most right. And sometimes they are so close that if fifty to fifty percent of the people answer one way or the other, they throw.
Speaker 2: Out the question. They just throw it out.
Speaker 5: It is.
Speaker 1: It is a bear to take this exam, and so it is very difficult to write. And so I think AI could work perfectly. By the way, I you know how I passed my ethics exam because that's another one multiple choice. It's questions were asked and what what is what would I supposed to do under the ethics exam?
Speaker 4: I went the other way and I passed. Oh I heard it differently.
Speaker 7: I heard you walked up to your teacher, slipped him a twenty and said did I pass?
Speaker 3: Now?
Speaker 2: Yes, By the way, you know, I've shared this before.
Speaker 1: You know what my ethics My ethics teacher was my ethics professor in law school, Harvey Levin, who created TMZ.
Speaker 7: You know I once, I once corrected a trivial pursuit question dealing with the Bible, wrote them and said this is wrong.
Speaker 1: Okay, And they came back and said, God will punish you. And to this day you're anticipating going to hell. You don't argue with trivial pursuit.
Speaker 7: It was wrong. It was flat out wrong, okay. And I wasn't on coke, so I know.
Speaker 6: Leaving Las Vegas better be careful.
Speaker 8: A federal review of helicopters safety around some of the US busiest airports, prompted by that mid air collision in January between a passenger jet and an army helicopter in DC, has revealed dangerous flying conditions at the Vegas airport. The FAA says the potential for a collision between air tour helicopters and planes at Harry Reid International have led the agency to make immediate changes to flying rules, and in the first three weeks after making those changes, the number of collision alerts for planes drop thirty percent.
Speaker 1: You know, you take one of those Las Vegas helicopter tours and you are really gambling with your life. You know that, Okay, let's move on.
Speaker 5: Didn't even go wrong.
Speaker 7: Elon Musk says he'll be spending less time in Washington doing all that government slashing of costs and the like, and going back to his first love, Tesla after his company, the Electric Vehicle Company, reported big drops in profits and you know, a lot of controversy, so investors want to see him recommit to Tesla, and it seems like that's what he's going to be doing.
Speaker 1: And actually stock went up, but it's down forty percent in the last year. Profits are off seventy one percent, revenue off nine percent. Ever since he became head of Doge just isn't paying attention, and the market recognizes.
Speaker 6: That things have soured.
Speaker 8: At the FDA, US Food and Drug Administration suspended quality control programs for testing milk.
Speaker 2: Very good, thank you.
Speaker 8: The Food Emergency Response Network Proficiency testing program that's a mouthful is currently transferring to another lab, so it's the program's going to continue.
Speaker 6: It's part of the cuts.
Speaker 8: The disruption comes after the Department of Health and Human Services cut ten thousand jobs across agencies in earlier April, so it looks like they're shifting stuff around. But they say they will be doing testing of milk and dairy products.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so right now, and we don't know how long it's going to be, but it has been suspended for I don't know what period of time. I can't imagine there'll be a problem with milk having issues.
Speaker 6: Like bird flu.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Well yeah, Neil, this is your wheel haubing.
Speaker 3: We'll be fined.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 7: They're not going to let dangerous products go out unless people are purposely tampering them, tampering.
Speaker 3: With them to make it look like I can't imagine.
Speaker 1: Although, yeah, unless RFK Junior says that milk causes autism, then there's going.
Speaker 5: To be an issue.
Speaker 6: He's not gonna say that.
Speaker 7: Your autistic intolerant. You know what would happen though, is that if this is a problem, cheese and yogurt production will go up.
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, okay, pasteurized.
Speaker 3: No, because it's bad milk essentially.
Speaker 6: Oh, I got it.
Speaker 7: Sarah Palin she Is was shot down her second bit against The New York Times, almost eight years after she, as the Alaska governor, first filed her complaint. Verdict came less than a week after the trial began and two years after she lost the first case against the paper.
Speaker 2: Yeah, here's the argument the paper there was an editorial.
Speaker 1: It said that she had engaged in political incitement ahead of the twenty eleven shooting of Gabby Giffords. Whenever you're arguing this kind of defamation lawsuit, what you're saying is that your reputation has been affected. The problem with the Sarah Pay lawsuit is how much of her reputation could be worse than her reputation. See if I'm on the jury, I'm going to go, yeah, you were the fame, but the bottom line is your reputation is solo anyway.
Speaker 7: Okay, what happened to slander laws and all that stuff?
Speaker 1: Well, yeah, well there's a libel per se, which is libel on its face, and that doesn't have to be proved. For example, this goes back to common law. I mean we're talking about hundreds of years in England and when law was developed, and common law is unwritten law. Now it has been put into statute, a lot of it. But you've got libel per se on which you argue someone is inherently dishonest in business, calling a woman a non chase, in other words, arguing that a woman is not a virgin. That is liable per se.
Speaker 2: Loathsome disease.
Speaker 1: If you say someone is suffering from a loathsome disease read in those days it would be leprosy, where your fingers and your sponts would fall off.
Speaker 2: Those are liable, per se. The rest of it.
Speaker 1: You have to prove that there was actual malice in her case. I believe this was an editorial and so you know, opinion is not liable. Now it can be. But anyway, the whole point is, you know what kind of reputation that she has that it was ruined. Although she's arguing and I probably legitimately saying, hey, I didn't have anything to do with Gabby Gifford's being shot, and the editorial sort of moved in that direction, saying that we are changing society is more apt to shoot each other based on her philosophy.
Speaker 2: So it's interesting case. But anyway, she lost, she's done.
Speaker 1: All right.
Speaker 2: Moving on, We've got.
Speaker 8: A whale of a problem in the waters. And that's not even meant to be a joke, because there's been another whale found dead off of San Francisco Bay. It's the fifth one in the area in less than a month. The female gray whale drifted in overnight on April twentieth, spotted by the US Coast Guard. And as you'll remember, we also had the minky whale down here in the Long Beach Harbor that died. That one they've determined was because of the algae bloom that it had that demoic acid toxicity.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this is one of the reasons that Neil doesn't go to the beach because when he is there, I mean I have seen people with a stick pokemon say, oh, they keep.
Speaker 3: Trying to be alive. We'll be back in the water and.
Speaker 2: You float, that's yeah, where you're asleep in the water.
Speaker 7: Hey, you know a guy named Jonah tried to light a fire in my belly.
Speaker 2: It was yeah, all right, I think we have time for one more.
Speaker 3: All right.
Speaker 7: NASA rover discovers out of place skull on Mars and scientists are baffled. You know, they have these rock formations where the lights and shadows make them look like, you know something. Well, they're looking at the Jazaro Crater and this is this barren kind of bowl shaped depression there and they are looking to see if there was a lake there billions of years ago and things like that. But they're finding that these these this area nicknamed Skull Hill, that some of the rock formations weren't native to that location. So they're wondering how they moved there, possibly rivers at one time or things like that, but they're not sure how these things have moved, not in our lifetime, but they can tell that they weren't natively in that location.
Speaker 3: It seems.
Speaker 8: Couldn't.
Speaker 2: Thets are going to go crazy?
Speaker 5: What amy?
Speaker 6: Couldn't there have been an earthquake not on Mars.
Speaker 3: It would be a marsquake.
Speaker 6: Couldn't there have been a Mars quake? That's a good point, Neil.
Speaker 2: I mean, yes, it could be.
Speaker 1: And so it could have been some kind of a volcano that the rocks spewed up out of the earth.
Speaker 3: Conspiracy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the conspiracy theorists are going to go nuts on this, and I can't wait for that.
Speaker 3: All right, Well, they're trying.
Speaker 7: They're wondering how a flat disc could cause rocks in the first place.
Speaker 1: Hello, Oh, I get it, I think No, I I get that. I got that, No, I got it? Got it finally?
Speaker 2: All right, this is KFI AM six point forty. You've been listening to the Bill Handle show.
Speaker 1: Catch my show Monday through Friday six am to nine am, and anytime on demand on the iHeartRadio app.