Speaker 1: The disclaimer to the fair season. Karen's out there, Oh dare you? All guests on the show do not reflect the opinions of the host. The purpose of the show is to have interesting conversations, stretch.
Speaker 2: Our minds, and grow, not what we want.
Speaker 1: If you are looking for an echo chamber viewer and listener, discretion's abased.
Speaker 3: Did you talk about extreme?
Speaker 2: What is happening and what is up? Hold out your glass because we're about to feel.
Speaker 4: The join us as we travel and explore the vast unknown. It's a hero's journey with dragons to slay, damsels to save, and innumerable treasures to hoard. The torch is high, you know, look at it from a different perspective, different perspective.
Speaker 5: Welcome to the Occult Rejects. This episode, we got somebody back who hasn't been here for a while. It's very exciting, and we got a returning guest that's going on that we always we always love when Prometheus Lynch shows up and Doc Brown is here. He always brings it up to a perfectly comfortable ninety three degrees. He's turn it up tonight. But before we introduce him, let's introduce the amazing Julia, what's going on? Cosmic peaches back? How are you?
Speaker 3: It's good to be back, And of course I always love working with the good doctor. Can't wait to get into the show tonight.
Speaker 5: Hell yeah, hell yeah. Well I'm glad to have you back. And uh yeah, do you want to plug any of you show? You got the baby going here, I'll let uh you want me to let Headless go? All right, Headless go for it real quick. Let everybody know what's to do with you.
Speaker 6: You can find me on Twitter and on YouTube and Instagram at the Headless Giant Podcast and also you can send your occult, slash, mystical, slash, strange dream emails to my email account at Headless Giant Podcast at gmail dot com and you two can have your email written on the show and we can break it down and talk about it. We just got done doing that one. And also I've got a show on Sundays called The Trialogues with Ethan Indigo and Ricardo. And also on Mondays, I've started a new show about alchemy. So this next Monday, we're gonna be going over the supplies list and the things you need to do to do alchemy. So that'll be fun. Check that out.
Speaker 5: Hell yeah, yes, and by the middle of November we will be covering seven seven seven by Elosti Crowley. That should be interesting and it should take about five fucking years probably, But real quick, Julia, do you want you do? You want to plug your shows and let everybody know where they can find all your work, just in case they don't know who you are already.
Speaker 3: I mean, of course, yes. I've been actually taking a couple of weeks off, you know, trying to get a routine going with the baby. But I have a couple new shows. You can find Cosmic Peach wherever you listen to podcasts. But I watched the New ed Gian and uh it's it's pretty crazy. And there's a there's a review of that up right now if people want to go check that out. And that's a Cosmic Peach podcast.
Speaker 5: Thanks Nick, of course, hell yeah, people go check that one out for sure. And we got Bennett. What is going on, sir.
Speaker 7: Olly, Thanks for having me.
Speaker 8: I'm Bennett to the host of Broadcasting Seeds podcast. I'm a veteran storyteller and researcher, and I like to explore the weird edges of history, faith and reality.
Speaker 7: You can find me at Broadcasting Seeds dot com.
Speaker 5: Has to be into the weird shit to be here, right, That's it, be honest. And finally the man is selves, Doc Brown, Prometheus Lens. Please, sir, let everybody know what the fuck is up with you where they can find all of your amazing work.
Speaker 2: Nick.
Speaker 9: Thank you for having me back man, and honestly do just thank you for your friendship. You know, we talk a lot and you've brought me in on a lot of amazing conversations that I would not have had if it weren't for you. I want you to know up front, I am so thankful for that, brother. I appreciate you. But yeah, guys, anywhere you can consume content Prometheus Lens Podcast. Just search us up you'll be able to find us Apple, YouTube, Spotify, all the things, same thing with the social media's.
Speaker 2: Websites.
Speaker 9: Prometheus Limb, Prometheus Lens Podcast dot com.
Speaker 2: And just release my first.
Speaker 9: Book if you guys haven't checked it out, I heard about it at the Epic of Esau, The Birthright and Seed War. You can get it on my website directly for me the signed copy there Ben, it's got one. Thank you, bro, and or to digital for ten and honestly, I think it'll be tomorrow because they told me ten days. But I have recorded in my voice the audio book ten days ago and they said that, you know, it could take up to ten days were to release. So hopefully tomorrow you can be able to go on audible. And if you can't read or just don't.
Speaker 6: Want to read, you're without an excuse.
Speaker 5: Now that's something. Now I want to hear you reading that fucking book, yo. And you know what, for real, for real, all the people that all the Bigfoot listeners for the show, you might actually be interested in that book, So go check that shit out, you know, in case you don't know who he really is because you're more into the Bigfoot scene, that book I think would pique your interest, you know, make you think too. Thank you Doc very much for coming on man and tonight we got the Secret Life of John Willis Booth. Now I'm gonna be totally honest with you. This was a topic that I didn't know really or I didn't know of this situation until I saw you post about it, and I was like, oh, I had no idea, and I was like, fucking it. Hit you upbout it? And you're like, yeah, come on, so well you want to tell us a little bit. I guess, like, what even got you on to this topic? I made you think about it? Yeah.
Speaker 9: Honestly, I always said that I was a history buff. I love history, but I always just consumed, you know, the mainstream narrative. And it wasn't until I started getting into like the biblical topics and kind of widely known conspiracies that I started questioning the narrative and started looking into these other things. And that's something I even say on the show that I try to try to take a second look at everything, you know, the histories, the Bible, all that stuff too, because more times than not we've been lied to when we go back and look at it for ourselves. And honestly, I just grabbed a book. I always go to this place called McKay's Used Books down in Knoxville. It's like an hour from me. It's like a three story tall building full of nothing but books, old vinyl records, collectibles, video games, all kinds of cool stuff. It's in that building, but I always go there anytime I'm around Knoxville, and I always spend at least one hundred bucks every time I go. But I found this book and I'll show you guys this. It's ten of the greatest mysteries been coded, and it's full of pictures and it's got like little evidence files you can pull out, you know, like replica documents of the stuff they're talking about. And that's kind of where I found this story, and it kind of piqued my interest, and so then I started deep diving looking into this stuff. And yeah, once again, guys, there's pretty compelling evidence that the man that we were told that shot President Abraham Lincoln and escaped and like twelve days later was shot in a barn was a lie. You know, surprise, surprise. There's all kinds of you know, everybody's got theories and legends and things like that. But there's a couple that I found that has a really good paper trail, and I just kind of went down through it and started finding this stuff and I just kind of did a little show about it on my channel for my paying members, and I put like a little teaser last week on it.
Speaker 2: But like we were talking pre roll, I'm one of these guys.
Speaker 9: I'm like the dog with the bone, you know, I have to know everything so I started researching, and I even found some authors that's dedicated their life to studying into John Wilkes Booth, Jesse James, and then the Nights of the Golden Circle. So this was a very deep rabbit hole. So I'm really excited to sit down and talk to some of these guys that's dedicated thirty forty years.
Speaker 2: Into this topic.
Speaker 9: But I've been into it so far for maybe two weeks now, and I found a lot of really cool stuff. So I'm excited to share it with you and some of you guys that may be old news because when I shared some of this stuff on my social media's and stuff, I had people saying.
Speaker 5: Man, I've known this for twenty years.
Speaker 2: I'm like, well I just found out.
Speaker 5: Bro.
Speaker 3: It's like, oh, fuck me for trying to put something cool out there. I've never heard of it. I'm excited.
Speaker 7: Yeah, yeah, I me.
Speaker 5: Unlessen. We both see what people see on social media, you know, and it's kind of these are coming from people who don't have a microphone and however even their own pockets.
Speaker 7: Mmm yeah, slaggers.
Speaker 6: Well this brings up an interesting continuity. So do you think the Knights of the Golden Circle are tied to the Society of the Cincinnati and then ultimately the Knights Templar.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 9: I'm not familiar with the Cincinnati Society, but honestly, the Knights of the Golden Circle I had never heard of until this, and so me, I'm just.
Speaker 2: Like, I gotta go see all this stuff.
Speaker 9: But from what I have heard and read, uh, it sounds like it's just a an offshoot branch of the Masons.
Speaker 2: And uh.
Speaker 9: Also it's kind of like a lot of the a lot of the members once the organization got quote unquote shut down, Uh, just kind of migrated into the the klu Klux Klan movement. But this whole thing was blew my mind. They're like a you know, it's a secret society. But what separates these guys is they didn't write their stuff down. They were extremely secretive. So the stuff that we know is just from legends and lore and or people that has come forward and kind of admitted on their deathbed to some things. But basically just in a nutshell, these guys they called themselves the Night of the Golden Circle because they envisioned a territory like on a map, in a big circle, and they called it the Golden Circle. And what they wanted to do was take parts of Canada, North America and go on into Mexico and circle around to the Caribbeans and Jamaica and back into Florida. And this was this great, big Golden Circle. And a lot of the men that joined this were influential leaders and politics. They were wealthy farmers and landowners and railroad tycoons. These were the elites of the time, and they wanted to protect slavery, for one, because they had a lot of slavery workers fueling their pockets, but also just to keep their business kind of like a monopoly type thing. That's why they even said it was the Golden Circle. So they were actually putting these people in this secret society into political office. They were hanging out at sight of voting booths and intimidating and beating people to vote the way they wanted them to vote. And they were even doing what was called filibusting. And I didn't know what this was till I kind of went down this rabbit trail as when I heard that, I thought of, oh, that's when they refused to vote in Congress, and they're filibusting. But what that term actually comes from is people, groups, gangs, whatever would go and invade a country or town or territory and set up a colony and then basically just forcefully take it over. And that's what we done with Texas guys. We moved in and set up a colony and then we just kicked everybody out and beat them up and took their property from them. And they were actually in the process of doing this in Mexico, but all their plans kind of got thwarted because of the Civil War, and the Civil War through a big wrench and all their plans.
Speaker 6: Well, in some ways, I think this was like the escape route for these Civil War major characters. Is they wanted to set up sort of an alternate republican system within the Gulf of Mexico. And to me, it just sounds a lot like the Carthaginians, which had this sort of massive sea empire. You know, they wanted to have towns every thirty miles all the way around the Mediterranean and sort of set up this trade network. And so what they were looking to do is have that same sort of trade network still processing and putting in these slaves and you know, put them all over South America. And just sort of take over the place from the coasts, which was, you know, kind of a popular thing to do, especially with the Freemasons. The Freemasons anytime they would have an outpost and a colony or whatever, they would do the exact same thing that you were just talking about. The filibuster. They would make sure that nothing else could get in and they were the only ones providing resources.
Speaker 7: It was.
Speaker 6: It was you know, monopolization.
Speaker 2: Mm hmm, yeah, one percent.
Speaker 9: And all these main political figures and these soldiers and the Confederacy and things like that. They used this Knights of the Golden Circle as like, how, what's the word I'm looking for? Like, what was it call when some when a snitch goes into protective protective custody?
Speaker 2: They kind of used that.
Speaker 9: You know, this was a group that had a lot of money, a lot of influence, and they would harbor these people, give them money, send them to go hide out, and they protected them. And John Wilkes Booth was one of those guys.
Speaker 7: In the Confederate States of America.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it was funny, but.
Speaker 9: John Wicks Booth, he was in he was a member of it. Uh, the well known Jesse James was in this group, and once the Civil War broke out, like I said, it kind of through a wrench in their plan and they kind of had to divert their attention. And what was wild was when I looked into this and once again, guys, I'm a Southern man. I have my biases like anybody else, but I am not a proponent of slavery whatsoever. But the narrative that we were given, or I was given as a child, was that the Civil War started out to free the slaves. It was all about ending slavery.
Speaker 2: And that was a lie.
Speaker 9: Uh what happened And this is once again once again, once I started looking into this stuff, I found the real narrative was that the Southern states didn't want to vote for Abraham Lincoln. They didn't want him as president. And he was going out and publicly saying, you know, hey, guys, I'm not coming after the slaves. I am not a tyrant, I am not a king. I don't have the rights to take away and say what your state does. The states ruled themselves individually, and you can vote for me, and rest assured, I am not going to take away your slaves. And so he got voted in. But when you go back and look, they had the electoral college back then, he won the presidency without one single electorial point from the South. He got voted in just from that upper North. And we see that even today, so that the South was like, our vote doesn't even count. How come that little strip of land up there in New England controls the destiny of the entire country. We're out, We're going to succeed from the Union because obviously our boat doesn't count. And that that's what got it all started. And when you go to Abraham Lincoln's inaugural speech, he says it again, all my Southern.
Speaker 5: Brothers and sisters, rest assured.
Speaker 9: I'm going to stand by my campaign promise. I am not going after the slaves. You know, I am not a king, I'm not a tyrant. The states ruled themselves individually, and I have no right to take those from you. So rest assured you have nothing to worry about. Because there was rumors of succession. But they ended up doing it anyway, and they were losing the fight. They were losing funding, they were they wouldn't get enough soldiers to sign up. I mean, they were losing. So then they drum up the narrative, Yeah, what of the be the slaves To get more people to donate and more people to sign up.
Speaker 6: One of the big things that they were using to unify a lot of the abolitionists that had formerly not been a factor in these elections they were standing from voting, is to say that they were going to free the slaves. Because the northern abolitionists were causing a major start up in the North and to get them on their side, he had to claim he was freeing the slaves. And what Abraham Lincoln himself said, if I could unite the Union without freeing a single slave, I would, And so you kind of have to look at that narrative a little bit differently. He wanted total control over the United States. He didn't want there to be any Balkanization. He wanted to have it as a single union. They were getting ready for their big push out west. You know, he had to have everybody together, and that was a big factor in Bleeding Kansas for example. Right, So this is one of these precursors to the war, is this massive fight out in Bleeding Kansas to determine whether or not this was going to be a North you know, non slavery state and or a southern state, and you know, they fought it out there, and this was where John Brown got his big start. And it wasn't until you know, later on when he went up to West Virginia that you see another one of these big kickoffs for the Civil War, which was he was attacking magazine and he was going to free all the slaves and in the process he actually kills a black man. So as he's going towards the magazine, there's a black man there as a witness, and he's got to shoot the witness so that nobody gets alerted to the fact that they're about to take over this military side. So you know, John Brown's though hero. He was just a scumbag liberal like the kind that we have today. You know, a lot of people don't realize that even the heroes that they say, we're on the North is just you know, there's not a lot there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and a lot of people don't realize too.
Speaker 9: It's like the Northern you know, say ettlements, colonies, what they used to be. They were a lot larger territories, and what did they do. They started busting up these large territories into smaller states, and they've done that to create more electoral college votes in their favor. That's why even today you look at a map and ninety percent of it'll be red or eighty percent of it, and you only got twenty percent, just a couple of little blue dots here and there. Yea, their candidate wins because all these little states.
Speaker 5: If Manhattan turns red, whatever Manhattan is, is probably going to dictate the whole fucking state. Yeah, so looking at how it is in New York, you're like, this is fuck.
Speaker 9: And they're doing it now, just a different way. But they're opening borders and bringing in all these migrants and where they're saying, hey, we're the ones that.
Speaker 2: Let you in.
Speaker 9: You know, you better vote for us. So they're creating more so they can't bust up territories and make smaller states and create more elector college points now, So now they have to flood these already existing states with migrants that are going to vote the way that they want them to. And that's why you see all of the sanctuary cities are all in blue states and blue counties because they're up into population to try to increase their electoral votes.
Speaker 6: To exemplify this where I'm sitting at right now in Wisconsin. During the beginning part of the country, this would be considered Virginia. Virginia went out that far. So I mean, these these places were getting you know, portioned out, and the South was getting left out of everything. You know, that's where all the big block states are, and it wasn't really seen as equal treatment. But in a lot of ways, the South was more advanced culturally than the North. A lot of these European visitors, in European you know, elites, wanted to come to the South because there was a much different kind of a culture that it was up north where they had again this immigrant problem and all the rest of this stuff that they didn't want to get robbed. They didn't want to go to New York. I mean, if you've ever seen the movie Gangs of New York, it was like that. Pretty much all throughout the Northeast, Baltimore, all these places were really rough to go to. The more industrialized city base was not nearly as nice and expansive and you know, quiet as the South was.
Speaker 9: Yeah, And if you remember that movie Gangs in New York when they went to the Harbor, all those Irish and English immigrants are coming off the boat. The Union soldiers were sitting there with the table for you to get in and get your assistanceship. You had to sign up for the Union Army, That's right. So I mean that shows you how what a rough shape they were in and doing everything they could to try to turn the tide of the war. So once this happened, once the war was over and Lee signed the treaty with Grant, Uh, it was just a few days later. It was on Good Friday. Uh, the North and everybody was celebrating the victory and unity. Well, of course the Southern states that just you know, lost their shot at freedom that they were trying to get. Uh, they weren't so happy, you know that that they weren't happy with the situation. They weren't happy with with Lincoln. They wasn't ready to celebrate. And so on that Good Friday he went to take his wife to Ford Steeter and they wanted to watch this play. It was called My Something.
Speaker 6: Cousin American, My American Cousin.
Speaker 9: Yeah, and that's when the night that John Willis Booth killed the president. And when I got to looking through that, there was so much stuff that I didn't realize or know. But John Wills Booth, he was basically our modern day Tom Cruise. He was a famous, well known actor. You know, he was known to swoon the ladies. He was a letter ees man and was just a really famous actor. And I didn't realize it, but he was so close with the owner of the Ford Theater that he even had his mail delivered there. He knew the place like the back of his hand. Well where he was a member of this Knight's that the Golden Circle. Him and a group of conspirators got together before the war was over, and they were planning on kidnapping the president and holding him for ransom to get all the Confederate soldiers released. Well, while they were planning all this, the war ended and then they started working out trade agreements to release that the Southern prisoners of war. So then therefore his plan was for not so he'd kind of given up, but he went to go pick up his mail, and then the owner of the joint was like, hey, we just found out Lincoln's coming tonight to watch the play.
Speaker 2: He's like, oh yeah, really okay.
Speaker 9: So then he drummed up this thing just on the fly, He's like, well, I'm just gonna I'm gonna kill this guy. So he went up and drilled a hole in the side of the wall where he could see like a peep hole and check things out. And he never even tried to hide his identity. He walked in that night like he owned the place.
Speaker 7: Good dead, Yeah, and.
Speaker 9: Yeah, he said that he walked in, he was shaking hands, talk with everybody, like everything was just hunky dory, and uh, he walked up and of course you're thinking the president should have some security detail.
Speaker 2: Back then, he.
Speaker 9: Only had one or two guys, and on this night they were a couple of streets down having drinks with friends. And it says that he walks up and he knew the play well and h In the third scene, there was this big hit moment where everybody starts laughing and makes a lot of ruckus and noise. He planned on going in and shooting him then that way people maybe wouldn't hear the gunshots or notice it. But he snuck in that grand scene, he shot the president while a nearby officer heard the bang and smelt the sulfur and busted in and Booth ends up stabbing him in a struggle, and they're in this balcony. It's like twelve foot off the ground overlooking the stage. And so Booth after he does this, in him being an actor, he couldn't resist the chance for a final curtain call. He jumped off the balcony and landed onto the stage. But during his landing he.
Speaker 2: Broke his leg. He broke his left leg.
Speaker 9: But he stands up and turns to the crowd, and of course there's chaos going on, and he proclaims, in enlighten thus to all tyrants. And he was quoting from Shakespeare when Brutus killed Caesar, because that's what he said. He said, us to all tyrants. And then he took off and there he had his a friend of his, holding his horse and ready to for a getaway. And so they ride hard. I think they said. They rode like fourteen miles and made it to this tavern. Were there he had food, supplies and guns, safe houts. Yeah, basically it was like a tavern cool and so they got their supplies, never even bothered. The Booth didn't even get off his horse because of his broken leg. But he couldn't resist to tell everybody that he just killed the president. He had to brag about it. And then he keeps riding down further south and he's in so much pain that he stops and sees this doctor. I'm trying to think me, look, it's I remember his last name was mud Yeah, and a whodhouse.
Speaker 6: I used to drive by that every day for work.
Speaker 9: Yeah, And so he went to see him, and he was a doctor that he had known and seen before. Because when the after seeing he knew who he was, and he.
Speaker 6: Reached he's not going south. They're looking for him in the south. That's where they assume that he's going to go. So where does he go? He goes up north and east or north and west. So he wasn't he wasn't, you know, playing along with the you know, the whole trope. He was going to find a different way to get back to the south because obviously they had headed him off at the pass. But on the way out there looking for him, they find this guy named John B. Guida and he was an Italian born Jesuit that was a dead ringer for John Wilkes Booth and they kind of knew each other too. And so this is giving me a lot of vibes like the Kennedy assassination, right, because they had that that a police guy who they called JFK because you know, he was that ringer for him.
Speaker 3: There was also multiple Oswalts. That's another thing that people talk about. There's multiple Oswalt's, Like somebody saw him running up the stairs. Another person saw him like by the grassy knoll, another person saw him like whatever. There was like multiple assassins. They all looked the same and they were all Oswald.
Speaker 6: There's a recent picture with Oswald standing close to the the Kennedy you know limousine.
Speaker 3: Yeah, get up right, right. So that's where like the multiple Oswald thing comes in. So there could possibly have been like multiple John Wilkes booth like you know, to throw people off the trail. But you know, it's interesting to me with this whole Nights of the Golden Circle thing and then quoting Shakespear and you know, Lincoln was doing seances and shit at the White House. It was conjuring shit definitely into some weird stuff. And also they say that Lincoln had some form of like weird gigantism and he was probably descended from some weird motherfuckers, uh family, Yeah, that's what I'm saying. Like, it wasn't like he was yeah right, Nefflom ship. It's not It's not like, Oh, he was just a really tall guy and he liked to wear these top hats that made him look like a fucking magician. No coincidence there, uh, but no, he had some kind of weird gigantism and he was like half retarded or something like that. Yeah, he probably kind of left flip cleft palette like Joaquin Phoenix that got fixed over time, you know, I don't you know. That's what I'm saying. He was into some some nefarious ship, and so probably was John will Booth. Oh, somebody already commented beehole. The podcast is complete now, mm hmmm.
Speaker 2: Nice.
Speaker 7: It was a great episode.
Speaker 3: Thank you.
Speaker 5: Do you remember that one? Were you that.
Speaker 2: I was here for it?
Speaker 7: It's beautiful.
Speaker 5: I wasn't here.
Speaker 2: I was in the chat.
Speaker 5: The chat.
Speaker 7: Yeah, doctor Mud fixed his leg.
Speaker 9: Yeah yeah, Doctor Matty reset his leg. And what was crazy is he knew John Wills Booth he was part of the conspirators that were going to kidnap him, but he had no idea that he killed the president because, like I said, this was a last minute thing. He's like, I'm just gonna wing it, and like Hedla said, you know, he kind of went north for a little bit before he started going to Maryland. Yeah, one first, because he was he was panicked, he was freaking out. His kind of playing it as he went along because it wasn't planned. This was a spur of the moment thing. And so the the doctor reset his leg, let him stay at his house, and he went to town the next morning and he's seen the Union soldiers and everybody talking about the other president was just shot last night, and he was just like, oh my god, he did it.
Speaker 2: He did it.
Speaker 9: So then he goes back and he's like, hey, I'm not going to rat you out, man, but you cannot stay here. You're gonna, you know, implement me in this.
Speaker 2: You got to go.
Speaker 9: So they pack up and they take off and then here's where they go to that that farm.
Speaker 2: What was the name of that farm?
Speaker 9: I got it in my notes, but it was the Garrett Farm.
Speaker 2: Garrett Garrett Farm.
Speaker 9: Yeah, And the way the mainstream narrative, yeah, the mainstream narrative is that they go to this barn and they stay with his family for two to three days, and even when I first heard that, I was like, this is guy that just killed the president. He's on the run. He's not gonna stay somewhere two or three days. Man, He's gonna be one to be moving. I mean, that's how i'd want to be. I'm like, I ain't sitting still. I'm moving because every day I'm sitting still, they're gaining on me.
Speaker 7: Yea.
Speaker 9: And they said that on that night, that somehow the Union soldiers found out he was there. And what I had heard through some people was that this family, this Garrett family, had found out who he was what he done, and they played it nice and sent somebody out of the town to tell the union and then told him, you know, hey, we know you guys are doing some of the nefarious stuff. You're just gonna have to sleep in the barn tonight and tomorrow you're gonna be on your way. And supposedly they locked them in the barn, the tobacco barn, until the Union soldiers showed up up, and that they burned the barn down to smoke them out. At his co conspirator George comes out with his hands up and surrenders, and they say that John Wilkes Booth come out with a rifle in hand, and he was shot in the neck and was killed. And that's the mainstream narrative that we're given. And what I had found going through here was that the man that they killed was not John Wilkes Booth, and they believe it to be this guy named James Boyd.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And can I do.
Speaker 5: A screen chair as you can?
Speaker 9: I wanted to show you guys this picture this guy. That way people can kind of just see the comparison here. Uh, let's see is that the plus button share?
Speaker 7: Yeah, yep.
Speaker 6: Sure. Something to be noted here about the tobacco barn because tobacco barns are classically all open, right. They have to the air circular around the tobacco so that it can dry out properly, and it takes about a year for it to try out. So these things are open all the time. There's no way that you can lock somebody in a tobacco barn because all they'd have to do is slip out one of the open ports that are open all the way around this thing.
Speaker 9: So yeah, there was hundreds of doors and they were all on hinges and they swung open to let the breeze in to air the tobacco out. And this guy right here, this picture, this, i believe it or not, is not John wils Booth, James Way.
Speaker 2: This is James Boyd.
Speaker 9: And you cannot tell me that this is that dude's doppelganger.
Speaker 7: Bro Yeah, they look a lot of like.
Speaker 9: And then some people want to say, you know, well, if this is the man they killed, how did he wind up in the barn with that George guy. Well, they interviewed all these different soldiers that helped them cross the river and to get to this farm and set him up there. The Unions found him and beat them and question them till they spilled the beans. This Boyd guy was a Confederate soldier. He also was in the Knights of the Golden Circle, and he aided Booth into crossing the river and getting him a ferry and setting him up with these garrets. And when Booth went to pay him for his services for helping him, he realized his wallet was missing, and he told Boyd that he had left his wallet on the ferry that if he would go and retrieve his wallet for him, he would pay him even more money. He'd bring it back to him. So they go on to the barn and Boyd goes to retrieve the wallet and the money. Well, during this time, they said that Booth become anxious and didn't want to stay there, and George didn't want to go with him, so he went on his own. He left well while they were waiting for him, and he took off. Boyd returns with the wallet and the money, and it was late at night. He had nowhere to go, so he stayed in the barn. And that was the guy they killed that night. Yeah, and this guy's a dead ringer. And when they took his body to the I can't remember the name of that. It was some kind of military ship that there was a doctor there and they took him there for an autopsy and examination, and the doctor was a Frederick May. This guy, Frederick May, was a position of Booth and just a year or two prior had removed a growth from the back of his neck, so he knew him well. When May seen the body, they called him to identify the body. When he first seen the body, he said, this is not John Will's Booth. And then his family still has his records, and in his records he said when he seen the body, it looked nothing like Booth, and that he had a broken right leg. All the accounts said he broke his left leg, not his right.
Speaker 3: You think they broke his wrong leg after they shot him to make it look like it, because I was going to say, wouldn't you just have to see if this guy had a fucked up leg, you know, just to make sure if it was the real Booth or not. So they broke the wrong leg on some fucking hurry up cover job, sloppy bullshit. This is like the flop to break the right fucking leg the bro.
Speaker 6: This is like, this is like the flap of skin on on Kennedy's forehead that they cut open. It was so obvious, but you know, everybody kind of passes it over. What are you gonna do about it?
Speaker 2: Mm hmm.
Speaker 9: And that's the thing that when I seen that, I was like the guy that operated on his neck knew him well, said no, that's not him. And then even in his own notes states that the wrong leg was broken, and but then later that the people that want to go with the mainstream narrative and says, oh well, he later recanted after he got to looking at it closer. That the guy had a scar on the back of his neck, and yeah, that that was where he removed that growth that he had, and he later recanted once he got to better look at him. Well, no, the government, Uh probably put a gun to his head and told him, you know, hey, our president was just killed and the killer got away, and we're not going back to Washington and say that he got away. Uh, so we need some stability in the country. And I'm not going back to Washington saying that we strewed up. So you're going to say this is him.
Speaker 3: They just need the bad guy. They just it didn't matter, like they just needed They just needed to get the bad guy.
Speaker 6: They ran across somebody that looked like John Wolke's booth on their way searching around for him, and they shot him. And then they're like, well, he does kind of look like John Wolke's booth.
Speaker 3: Not a good day to look like John wilkes booth. No, not at all. He look like him, though, I mean he.
Speaker 7: Does for sure. I mean some of his descendants.
Speaker 8: And like other researchers have like attempted to get the body exhumed right to do DNA comparison. But I find it weird that all the requests.
Speaker 7: Have been denied. Yes, I mean, you want to know. It's not like.
Speaker 8: They've exumed bodies all the time on a regular basis. But you know, if if the family like descendants are actually requesting, you know, let's do it.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 9: And they actually have a piece of the spinal the vertebrae of the the cadaver that they killed that they believe is John Wilkes Booth. That it's put up like in a museum or archive somewhere, and it even has the bullet hole through it. And they even studied that, and they said that the guy that's that and their reports that shot John Wilkes Booth was like five foot four or something like that. He was a short guy and that Booth was like six foot and they said so when they shot the guy, examined that vertebrae and said it was at a twenty degree downward angle. He said, there's no way that that guy made that shot because he's shorter than him. It'd have been going up instead of down.
Speaker 3: This is like the argument I make for the fake Paul McCartney. How the fuck did he gain like three feet? The real Paul was like super short, you know what I'm saying. And then the accident happened, and then he like all of a sudden, was six foot tall. And people, you know, don't know that because how many times do you fucking get to meet Paul McCartney. He's not just gonna be at Walmart one day like, oh, you're super fucking tall. When did that happen? Nobody, the general public is not gonna know that he puts.
Speaker 7: Those things in his shoes, Okay, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: Though, It's like it's like with this, with this cadaver thing, It's like, yeah, real, John Wilkes grew is super fucking tall, but this body that they found is like five to two, right, But the general public is not gonna know that. Nobody knows how tall John Wilkes boot. This is like that's that's like obscure information.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 9: And and when I got to looking into that, like I said, I found a couple of theories that show that he lived, you know, like forty years after this incident.
Speaker 7: Yeah, and nineteen hundreds.
Speaker 9: Yeah, And there's a couple of them. There's, of course there's a bunch, but there was a couple that really like grabbed me and it was like, man, this is this is plausible to me. And a lot of people got to wrap their minds around the eighteen hundreds. Man, there was no internet, there was no telephone. All you had was eyewitness statements on people and drawings of wanted papers. News didn't travel fast. It would be very easy for you to fake your death and slip away into oblivion.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, I think, just very easy.
Speaker 7: Yeah, people did it all the time.
Speaker 2: M hm. And this guy what I found I'm sorry.
Speaker 3: Well, I was just saying, do you know, like it for what he like changed his name to, or like anything like that.
Speaker 9: Yeah, there were several And like I said, the one that I found out I thought was really compelling was right here.
Speaker 2: It says that.
Speaker 9: A ninety year old woman. This is you know, hundreds of years later, but it says this nine year old woman named Juanita Kelly. She was a living relative of Louisa Payne, and she decided to spill the family secret. And she said, quote, my grandmother's sister married John Wilkes Booth, but they were already married when he revealed his true identity. And she went on to say that the name Booth was going by at the time was John Saint Helen and said shortly after they were married, Booth came clean to his wife, Louisa, and she was so flabbergasted, being the Christian woman that she was, she demanded that they go back and read and refile under the correct name. And according to Franklin County, Tennessee, their court record show in the marriage registry that John Wilkes Booth married Louisa Payne with his signature on it matching from February twenty fourth, eighteen seventy two. And that's seven years after the supposed assassination.
Speaker 3: Pussy, you'll do that to you? Make you go back and fucking redo your name after you've assassinated the president?
Speaker 5: Like, come one, that right?
Speaker 3: Got come on?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 9: And when I seen that, I was like, oh my gosh, okay. So now I followed this thread because it was in Tennessee. I was like, oh man, this is home court here. I gotta kind of look this out. But it said that this was a closely held family secret until Kelly came forward. When she was asked why she was coming forward now, she said it was not talked about outside the family. She said, but I'm coming forward now, because I'm ninety years old. And besides, all the people that would have gotten into trouble.
Speaker 2: Over it are long gone now.
Speaker 9: So after they got married, they moved off to Memphis to start their new life together, and it says that Luisa became homesick after a few months and that she wanted to go back home, and that Booth told her, We'll go ahead, go on in front of me. I'll stay behind. I'll work a little more, save some money, and I'll come back to Middle Tennessee and we'll buy some land and build a house and we'll start our new lives together. Just go on ahead of me. And so she goes back home, but Booth never returns, and he ends up going to Texas according to this storyline, and befriends this guy Phineas Bates, who's a lawyer, and his great granddaughter has his records and the family stories that he befriended this John Saint Helen and that he becomes sick and on his deathbed confessed to Bates that he was John Wilkes Booth, and he wanted to come clean before he died and wanted him to know.
Speaker 2: Well.
Speaker 9: He ended up making it through the night. He didn't die, but when Bates went back to check on him, he was gone. He packed up and left, and they said. It was a few years later that Bates had seen an obituary in the I think it was Oneida, Oklahoma paper, and it had the name of John Saint Helen and it matched his how old he was, and everything else. So he wanted to see if this was him. So he travels up to Oklahoma and goes to the mortuary where he was being held, and the mortuary said, ohe you his family, He's like, no, I believe he's a friend of mine, but I wanted to come and be sure. And he said, well, come and identify the body, because nobody's come forward to claim the body or identify it, so you're the only person we got, so come look at him and verify who this is. And Bates went in and he said, without you know, any kind of second thought or hesitation, that this is John Saint Helen. And then when he got to talking to some of the people that found his body and everything that he once again thought he was dying and confessed to the people there that he was, in fact John Wilkes Booth and that he supposedly killed himself by drinking arsenic, and the arsenic they didn't know what it was. They just thought he, you know, he died. They found out later because when they embalmbed the guy mixed with that arsenic, it petrified and mummified him. So it perfectly preserved him, froze him in time, and nobody would take the body, so it was given to Bates, and Bates takes it home and puts it in his garage and then he tries to even sell it to people.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's interesting with the tump on the sucker of the house. Yeah.
Speaker 9: And he tries to sell the corpse, the mummy to people and says, oh, this is the famous John Wokes booth. And he even almost sold it to Henry Ford. He prized it to Henry Ford for one thousand dollars and he almost bought it, but he backed out last minute. So Phineas Bates dies with this petrified mummy in his garage. So when he died, Yeah, his wife.
Speaker 7: Tries about the name baits Man.
Speaker 9: Yeah exactly, and she ends up selling it to a traveling carnival like a freak show.
Speaker 2: And this body toward.
Speaker 9: The United States, and you can see like a quarter all the way up till like the nineteen seventies, and it suddenly disappeared, never to be seen again.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they just they strung lights up on him and decorated him like a Christmas tree, Like what a fuck?
Speaker 2: Twenty five cents?
Speaker 9: Come see that John Wilkes Booth who faked his death and lived many years after.
Speaker 3: So he was mummified, sold to a circus, But we're not allowed to dig up the cadaver body, Like how is this okay? How is it okay to have a human mummy in your house and sell it to a circus but we can't exhume the grave?
Speaker 5: Like what the fuck?
Speaker 3: This is so sacrilegious? Anyways?
Speaker 6: Are we sure this isn't the myth of Osiris? Are we getting a little bit of a you know, masotic mythology here, because yeah, this has sounded really strange, like almost like each one of these phases are planned out and mythologized in some way.
Speaker 3: You know, So what did they do like after the circus act or whatever they just used him for like firewood or something like did they ever bury.
Speaker 9: The corpse or what disappeared? They don't know what happened to it.
Speaker 3: Disappeared Ethan's firewood.
Speaker 7: Maybe, Yeah, they grounded him.
Speaker 3: Up and turned him into toilet paper or something.
Speaker 6: Right, But it wasn't cocaine in the in the White House when they found it. That was actually John Wilkes, all ground up and they were sniffing it.
Speaker 3: That'll get you high every time, but it'll give you a pain in your left leg for some reason.
Speaker 9: Yeah, not the right one. And another one that I found that was really interesting was that he supposedly stole the identity. So this was modern day identity or I misspoke ancient identity theft. But he stole the identity of an englishman and uh, you go down here and his name.
Speaker 2: John Saint Helen.
Speaker 9: Oh, and I forgot to mention when he moved off to Oklahoma, he had changed his name and went by David E.
Speaker 7: George.
Speaker 9: Yeah, and it appears to be a code. Two of Booth's conspirators were David Harold and George E. Azerot, So it's like he took the two names of his buddies that combined them there. But let's see, okay, Yeah, like you guys had mentioned in nineteen ninety four, they petitioned, petitioned to have his remains exhumed, to have DNA testing to put all this stuff to bed, because there's a lot of people that come forward and said that they were children of Booth from relations outside of marriage while he was on the run but supposedly dead, and so they wanted to do the DNA testing to put this to bed. And at first the judge agreed, and then later someone unknown petitioned and talked to the judge and then he changed his mind and he pulled the whole thing being done. But Chuck Hubert, he was a John Wills Booth researcher. When here's why, saying he claimed to pull off what we'd call identity theft today.
Speaker 2: He stole the.
Speaker 9: Identity of an Englishman that was visiting Indiana at the time, and he was named John B. Wilkes, so very similar. But he was born in Sheffield, England in eighteen twenty two. But there he stole his identity and went to India and remained there until his death in eighteen eighty three. Chuck also believes Booth returned to the United States in eighteen seventy three and was photographed and they have a photograph of John B. Wilkes during that last visit, and it looks identical to Booth and I have that picture too.
Speaker 2: Let's check that out images.
Speaker 6: That sounds like that's the Golden Circle ship because he's down there in South America.
Speaker 7: Well, and just think he had being an actor.
Speaker 8: He man, sorry, I can't even talk when I read that.
Speaker 7: Damn. What was they saying?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 7: Because he was a good actor and he.
Speaker 8: Could do an English accent, So I mean, I guess he could probably pull that off.
Speaker 5: I mean, even being the actor. Yeah, I mean how could he get? Of course you can.
Speaker 3: So what are we looking at right here?
Speaker 9: That that is the two guys that the John Wilkes Booth and John B.
Speaker 2: Wilkes.
Speaker 3: Yeah, see this is like the.
Speaker 2: I lied to you. That is the other.
Speaker 7: Guy person between John Wilkes is on the left and the other guy the.
Speaker 2: Lloyd James Boyd.
Speaker 7: James Boyd was on the rest one. Uh So what happened?
Speaker 6: Did James Boyd not have any friends or family or did they not notice he was gone?
Speaker 3: He was an unsavory fucker if nobody noticed.
Speaker 9: What happened during all this time. They've even documented It's in the records. He was a Confederate soldier and he was captured and was a prisoner of war and they petitioned to have him released and he was just recently released. And that's that was the last documentation that they had of the guy. Was right around this time of the assassination that he was set free. But that's that's the guy from the Englishman.
Speaker 3: They all have the same like mustache and receding hairline thing going on.
Speaker 9: Well, and British look like Mark, mystic Mark from my family thinks of John Will.
Speaker 6: So the British connection really interests me because you know a lot of people say that the British were bankrolling the South and that they they were invested in the nights of the Golden Circle idea just kind of break up the Union.
Speaker 5: Ye.
Speaker 6: So if he's if he's throwing his lot in with the British and going by this British accent and everything else, that kind of makes sense.
Speaker 9: Yeah, And that's the thing. He had the money and the ties of the Golden Circle. And you got to remember this is another rabbit trail, but it kind of ties in was the Confederates. They had their capital up there in Richmond, right, there on the border of the North Well the last stand.
Speaker 2: Robert E.
Speaker 9: Lee was trying to hold him back, and he told Davis, you know, it's a losing battle. It's just a matter of time before they get past our men and they hit the capitol. So Davis told him, just buy me twenty four hours. Give me twenty four hours to get my cabinet out and to save the treasury. And it was documented in today's money there was two hundred million dollars in the Confederate treasury. So he gave him twenty four hours, and he loaded up nine trains with his cabinet and all of the money and started heading south. And here's where you get this quote unquote conspiracy. Now, this is all happening at the same time with the John Wills booth stuff. Okay, they stop off in North Carolina and they have a log. Well don't quote me on the number, but when they stopped in North Carolina, they stopped off for a minute and then traveled further south. But the logs reflect that there was the equivalent of like twenty million dollars gone that got unloaded there. Then they go down into Georgia, they make another stop once again here's another forty or fifty million dollars missing from the log book. So it's like every stop they took it kept dwindling down, dwindling down, and that they finally make it to their destination and they deposit the money into this bank. And the deposit note was for I want to say, to the equivalent today of like fifty million dollars. So there was one hundred and fifty million dollars missing from this ride. And they say that he handed it over to members of the Knights of the Golden Circle and they hid it all over the country as stashus because they said they wanted to have another enough money put back for when the South rose again, they'd have enough money to have an army. And then you have all these treasure hunters to this day talking about the mystery glyphs all over the world. Even Jesse James is tied into this.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 9: You find all of these symbols and coded language that is known to be associated with the Knights of the Golden Circle and its treasure maps leading to all these stashes. Is the is the tail. So they had all this money, it would be nothing for them to shell out some money to send somebody that's helped them and it's a brother of theirs to start a new life in India.
Speaker 6: Well, all over Missouri they have caves that they claim Jesse James Stash is golden or stashing the money. But you know that that whole thing really smacks of the Knight's Templar, because if you know about Oak Island, you know they've got these huge treasure vaults and you know this whole treasure Train and all the rest of the stuff about the South Rising and grind very very similar to that. And just recently they took down the Roberty Lee statue and inside of it was a time capsule and you could you could watch on the videos on live video, this woman is going through all the artifacts inside of this time capsule and she pulls out a postcard by the Knight's Templar inside of the Roberty Lee statue and she she lifts it up and you could audibly hear her say, oh, no, is it not supposed to talk about that? You know there it is right there in the baskit here.
Speaker 3: What she knows.
Speaker 6: She does the mythology, and she doesn't want to get bogged out with that because again this is one of the oldest conspiracies in the United States.
Speaker 3: Mm hmmm. And this also sounds like the plot for National Treasure two.
Speaker 9: Uh, because one of the main consultants for that movie was Bob Brewer, and he's a world famous treasure hunter and you know what, he's famous for hunting and finding these treasure troves from the Knights of the Golden Circle. He's the expert on all these temples and stuff, and so National Treasure reached out to him and he was a consultant for that show.
Speaker 7: Well, you've got so you brought up Oak Island.
Speaker 8: The guys in Oak Island were also looking for the uh, one of the stashes of Confederate gold that allegedly h thank in Lake Michigan, like some of the barges or something. So that's that's a pretty crazy one. It was a deathbed confession and all kinds of stuff going on there. It's a crazy story too.
Speaker 9: Anyway, they caught them sentinels because the money they give the tropes to these guys, and they caught them sentinels and they were to guard this with their life. And then when they died, you know, or it was close to dying, they would have to pass it to another sentinel, which was their son or something like that. And you know, it's a good possibility that some of these kids would be like, I don't believe it's junk, or I ain't doing that, and they wentn't thinking, you know, because when they were making these carvings in these stones and in these trees, because they've done a lot of them in trees, it's been you know, one hundred years, one hundred and fifty years. Those trees that were once eye level are now way up here and you can't even see them anymore. But to corroborate that whole story with him going to India, there's a lot of people say, oh, you can just make up anything, but there's a document trail with that one.
Speaker 2: Also.
Speaker 9: When he died in eighteen eighty three, this was eighteen years after his supposed death. He was executed in India for a crime. But before they killed him, they allowed him to leave a last will and testament. And in the will and testament, I'll read you some of the stuff here and why I kind of told you is a little bit about this pre roll. But in his will it says twenty five thousand dollars to oga Rita Rosalie Wilkes, and it says in quotation natural air of my body. She was Boost's daughter by his wife Azola. Then another twenty yeah, another twenty five thousand dollars to marry Louis Turner, and it says, in quotations natural heir of my body. This was the daughter of John's mistress of the time of Lincoln's murder, Ella Turner. And then it says one thousand dollars a year to Henry Johnson, quote a free negro, to whom I owe my very life. Johnson was Boost's personal valet who helped him escape up to Harber's ferry in West Virginia. So why would an Englishman living in India care so much for all of John Wilkes, Booth's wife's girlfriend's daughters in Vallet.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's a good fucking question. I have a question too, though, How do we know that they didn't set this whole fucking thing up for the other guy to get shot instead of him, Like that was part of the plan all along, and Boyd or whatever the fuck his name was just didn't know it. He was like an unwilling participant in his own death kind of thing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it could have very well been, because you know what.
Speaker 3: I mean, it's like for him to have this life at well, yeah, because it's like he went on to live this kind of exotic life. You know, he's going here, there, he's married to this person, that person, changing his name, going to India. It's like it was set up for him to get away basically, which by the way, I do right. But it's like it's like with Oswald. I don't think the body that's in the casket that they buried and said this is Oswald. I don't even know if that's actually Oswald. And it's just like some dude that they fucking killed and oh yeah, we got him, guys, we shot him instead, like they they fake a lot of this stuff, even going back to you know, Civil War days, I still think they were faking people's death and ship and fucking covering stuff up. So I mean just saying goods.
Speaker 9: And it was proven on a lot of them that they were freaking their desk back then, because like we said earlier, you know, it was very easy during this death like six times.
Speaker 6: Yeah, one thing I keep coming back to is how lit it would be to be on a conspiracy podcast in the eighteen seventies. The holy fuck they had all the good ship back then.
Speaker 3: Did you guys watch Abraham Lincoln Vampire Hunter?
Speaker 7: I did. It's quite entertainment.
Speaker 5: I liked it.
Speaker 7: It was quite entertaining. Are you telling me it's a fucking president? Damn, that's it? A vampires.
Speaker 3: What we don't know is part of the John Wilkes boost story is that they were actually all hunting fucking vampires. Yeah, you know, I actually really liked that movie. Every time I ask somebody if they watched it, they asked me if I'm retarded or something like, it's like, why would you even watch something called Abraham Lincoln Vampire Hunter? But it's actually really good, and they color is.
Speaker 7: Really cool with him sitting in that.
Speaker 3: Chair, right, yeah, and he's got like his axe and yeah. But yeah, I think that he did live a double life. Though I don't know if he was a fucking vampire hunter, but I do think he led a double life. Lincoln, did I think that this whole thing? Probably?
Speaker 5: I mean, he like giant hole.
Speaker 3: He just likes to get it plugged.
Speaker 2: We always come back to this.
Speaker 6: Sleep as another dude.
Speaker 7: Didn't there's actually some of the times headless.
Speaker 9: Probably, but I had a friends see me a reel today. It said more proof that the giants are real, and it showed these guys like in his ship pulling up something from the bottom of the ocean and it was a huge like iron butt plug.
Speaker 3: Literally literally. Yeah, but didn't the Lincoln Sun die weird too, like at a young age or something like that. And there's like some weird to stuff around. Yeah. See, that's that comes from the weird nuffle and bloodline, those those blood disorders and the you know but stuff.
Speaker 9: Yeah, extra fingers, genetical malfunctions.
Speaker 7: I actually know a guy who has six toes.
Speaker 5: Oh you know.
Speaker 2: I six fingers.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 5: I was told the extra digits remove the plastic surgeries a lot more common than.
Speaker 7: Yeah, exactly.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 7: Well I want another blood type too, would.
Speaker 3: You say about the blood type?
Speaker 7: Yeah, so they're probably all our H negative Oh.
Speaker 3: Right, yeah, I mean I think I heard something about oh negative being significant to you. Yeah, it could be like the royal family kind of covets the o nags.
Speaker 8: Yeah, yeah, because it's a it's just a who knows. I mean, that's a whole other episode.
Speaker 3: I do have suspicions though about Lincoln. I mean, like his weird height, and like the seances and ship at that White House, their kid wife.
Speaker 7: Really a lot of weird stuff too.
Speaker 6: The Lincoln monument, I mean, they make him super huge. They put him in this Roman style temple at the end of this reflecting pool.
Speaker 2: Like there's almost right, there's.
Speaker 6: Something really religious about that place, and they were going for something that it was an ancient religion with the entire layout of Washington, d C.
Speaker 3: So having made him a giant, as if symbolism wasn't enough for them, they have to like came and make him a giant that looks over everybody. And it's you know.
Speaker 7: Sitting there looking down water. I can't even say it, do you do?
Speaker 6: You know the significance of that reflecting pool.
Speaker 2: It's imagine a while, well.
Speaker 6: It could be, but yeah, there's there's high, high level of goddess magicing on there. So during the ancient Roman days, they had this place called the Diana's Mirror, right, this was the district for Diana, and they had this big reflecting pool and this is talked about James George Fraser's Golden Bow. This was where they would have the Golden Bow ritual where they would have the death of a king ritual, right, and so Diana Nemorensis was the name of the goddess there. And this Diana Nemorensis ritual would take place where a escaped slave or you know, some other prisoner would go to this grove and then pull a bough off at the top of the tree, and then the old king of the grove would have to fight this new guy, and whoever killed the other one would become the new king of the grove.
Speaker 5: Right.
Speaker 6: And what we see in Washington, DC, is we've got this statue on top of the Capitol Building, which is highly emblematic of kind of this Diana Artemis character.
Speaker 5: Right.
Speaker 6: So we've got Diana Artemis right there on top of this, you know, Isis's belly right in front of the Washington Monument, which is clearly a penis. And then you've got the great, big, old reflecting pool right there, which is part of this Diana Nemorensis ritual with the sacrificed king of the grove at the other end of it.
Speaker 2: Mmm. Wow, I've not heard that.
Speaker 9: I always heard like it was kind of like an imitation of the Egyptian magic, like how the pharaohs were the embodiment of the all of Tyrus, and how they had that ritual where they would bring him into the temple, and then when the shadow of the obulisk went into the domed temple where the pharaoh was, it was a conception, and therefore Osiris was born into his body and kind of possessed him, and he came out the god king. And that's while we have that whole presidential thing that you know, he meets in that womb and they have their you know, consults, but then he moves from there to the stage in front of that phallus and gives his speech and stuff. So it was kind of like, I've always heard that that's a like a remake of that. I hadn't heard that that's wild.
Speaker 6: In this book, The Golden Ass, this is a second century Latin sort of like a pulp book that they had fiction back then, right, So this is really old. He goes back to that time period. They still have the cults of Isis and Osiris active in the second century, right, so this stuff was not foreign to that time period. They're depicting in Washington, DC. Right, They had all of those cults sort of merge into organizations like the Freemasons, the Knights, Templar, all these other you know, sort of secret societies kept that stuff moving, and those are the people who founded America.
Speaker 7: M hm yeah.
Speaker 5: And then there's all that stuff like.
Speaker 7: See somebody, do.
Speaker 3: You think like, sorry, do you think like Lincoln actually was assassinated to like just in my opinion, my humble opinion. You guys can disagree with me. I think a lot of this stuff, even back then, is like fake and staged. I mean literally an actor shot him, you know what I mean. It just makes me wonder if he even is dead at all, because there's like this he became like almost like saint like after his death and honest dabe and all this, and he was actually like a pretty unsavor motherfucker, Like he wasn't like this stand up guy that he's made out to be, but in death he's kind of like become this you know, honest abe and he was so great and all this stuff.
Speaker 9: Once you died, you're so great then, you know, right, right, that's the point.
Speaker 6: That's the point of the ritual, right is it makes everybody sad, and it lionizes the victim, and it changes the trajectory of history, you know. And if you have you ever heard of King Kill thirty three, this is a popular one back of the late seventies, but I think it was all about how the Freemasons were the ones who killed Kennedy, going along with this King Kill thirty three ritual, which comes directly out of the Golden Bough by J. G. Fraser. So they're talking about that back then. And then you look at the architecture of Washington, DC and how it matches up with all of these different factors that are going on, like especially the Virginia flag. Right, You've got this woman with her breast exposed, she's standing on top of a guy saying, thus always the tyrants, and that was made way way way back in the day. But like that same sort of spirit is carried through through this assassination. There's a definite callback to some of the earliest times in American history going through these different characters.
Speaker 2: Because that's exactly what he's said.
Speaker 3: The U the UH like look at these two assassinations, right, Lincoln and JFK. Before JFK, and there's a quote by Lyndon B. Johnson, and he was like, oh, we'll have those inwards voting democrat from you guys know the quote. Right before that, it was like everybody kind of held Lincoln up as this like savior of the slaves and he free and you know, it was like, everybody vote Republican because he's the one who freed us. And then it was like JFK also assassinated, and then Lyndon B. Johnson's like, we'll have those inwards voting democrat from here on out or something. It's like some weird cultural shift. But both are marked by huge assassinations that changed history forever. So are they really dead? I don't know. Is it like an agenda to like push narratives and make people saint like? Because JFK is also like saint like after he died.
Speaker 6: Also, these events are also accompanied by Communism. There's a lot of Marxism that goes in and around these characters. Like, you know, Lincoln was writing to Karl Marx like this was the start of what Marxism was. Is their whole exchange back and forth. And then what we see in the nineteen sixties going on with all the hippie movement and all the communism and liberalism, that these are revolutions that are taking place. We're just sick from the outside instead of looking at the whole picture.
Speaker 9: Yeah, a lot of people don't realize that the Civil War, like I said, it wasn't over slavery. It was over a kingly tyrant forest. There was one section of the country with a bunch of rich elites that was controlling the destiny of America, and the Southern state stood up and try to rebel, and they squashed him back into submission. I told a buddy at work I was talking about this. I said, imagine if you had a girlfriend and you guys were together and happy, and all of a sudden, she comes home and says, you know, she's unhappy, she doesn't want to be with you anymore, and leaves. That's kind of what happened here. But then the boyfriend goes after, smacks her around, blacks both of her eyes and bloodies her her mouth, knocks her few teeth out, and drags her back home. And now we're going to live all together, peacefully and happily.
Speaker 7: For sometime.
Speaker 2: How does that work?
Speaker 6: Really well? I think what really kicked it off was Fort Sumter, because they're saying, look, you can have this union for it in the South. This has got to go. Yeah, and they didn't want to go and they're like, you got to get the fuck out of here. So they attacked Fort Sumter back before Abraham Lincoln and nothing happened. So they thought they could do it again and nothing would happen again. But that's what kicked off the whole thing. And you know, people were out there at bull Run actually picnicking over the battlegrounds because they thought, oh, well, this is just gonna be a short thing. We'll go out and see the battle and it'll all be over with soon. But it wasn't, and it just kept escalating and escalating. People didn't want to believe that it was actually starting.
Speaker 9: Yeah, in the Civil War. That was the the death of the Republic as we know it.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 3: So John Wilkes Booth's descendants or whatever, he had some kids, right, like, how do you like, did they know? And if they knew, how do you even tell people that? Like you go to school and you're like, Mike, he killed Abraham Lincoln? Like how do you keep that a secret? I mean, that's did do you think that they knew?
Speaker 9: I think that it was just I mean that was information didn't travel so far back then, but that was you know, big news the president, you know, in the Civil War.
Speaker 2: So I don't know if they just went to.
Speaker 9: Home school or what, but definitely that the descendants were not proud of it, like the great great grandchildren, that that was something that was like the family secret and taboo.
Speaker 7: Talk about the time. They were probably like.
Speaker 8: Kind of, you know, my dad killed the you know, especially if they were from down.
Speaker 7: South, probably probably revered a little bit.
Speaker 2: You know, Jesse James.
Speaker 9: He was a hero to the you know, the lower class Cistance because they made him out to be the Robin Hood. So according to where he's at, some people love Jesse James.
Speaker 7: Maybe some of the kids.
Speaker 6: Well, guys, I got something to confess. I'm actually John Wilkes Booth.
Speaker 7: Oh my god.
Speaker 6: So now you guys believe me. Why would why would they believe that back then?
Speaker 3: I mean, everybody, I see, I see where you're going with that. That's very true. I mean you could say anything right like, it's hard to believe that, especially back then. It's not like there was a conspiracy theory podcast you could listen to if somebody said, like, my dad's John Wilkes Booth. They'd be like, okay, what kind of.
Speaker 7: Started screaming about be holes.
Speaker 9: Adjusting the documentary, and somebody threw up the possibility. They said, you know, well, what if or how easy would it be? You know, John Wilkes Booth in the South was a hero to a lot of the Southern people, and he was already a famous actor. He was a handsome guy.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 9: They said the ladies just kind of swooned over him, that he had, you know, these dark eyes and could you know, manipulate people and kind of put a spell on people. He was just, you know, really charismatic guy. How tempting would it be for a young man, uh to go down south and tell some girl that's totally out of his league, like, hey, he may not realize it or not, but I'm kind of a big deal. You didn't know it, knock up a bunch of girls and leave town. And they're like, oh, yeah, I met John Wills Booth, I.
Speaker 5: Had his baby.
Speaker 6: Yeah, who's reading the medical report that says that he broke the wrong leg?
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 2: Robert May I think was his name.
Speaker 8: So somebody in the comments, some of me to comment about Pascal Beverly Randolph Boom and dude, if you just telling everybody out there if he has known who that is, wow, that's a freaking rabbit hole.
Speaker 7: The good there.
Speaker 6: He brought sex magic to America.
Speaker 3: Yeah, basically, And you're saying Wilkes or uh Abraham Lincoln was friends with this person.
Speaker 8: Right, Somebody on there said that that Lincoln was, but I could find them. I couldn't find any links. But you know that doesn't mean it. I'm not like some you know, wizard or something that can.
Speaker 6: Well he went on to make Beverly Hall right, Beverly Hall up.
Speaker 8: And yeah, there's definitely some overlap there. But whether or not they actually knew each other, I don't know, but there's definitely some overlap, especially when you get in that they were in the same circles. And I mean both Lincoln and his wife were deeply curious about spiritualism and stuff like that because of their the tragedy with their son and other shit.
Speaker 9: So I mean, look, I remember reading somewhere his wife, well I think one he's kind of alluded to it, but I have not looked looked into it. But I've heard more than one place that she was kind of a she was kind of witchy. Yeah, was known to contact the dead and.
Speaker 2: All that kind of stuff.
Speaker 8: Really because he was she was trying to contact her son. I think was a lot of the driver for us. But that's all it takes.
Speaker 7: Man.
Speaker 8: But Lincoln was also known to have like prophetic dreams as well. It's another story that I that I see in there a lot, and I think there's a story of him having a dream weeks prior to his assassination that he was going to get assassinated and how it was done like he dreamt it.
Speaker 6: He was at his own funeral and he was asking people about who was right.
Speaker 9: Yeah, it was a Daniel Davy Crockett, you know, the famous Tennessee pioneer. Yeah, from my state. I did a show with the doctor Judd Burton back and I did not know this, and I felt ashamed because he was from my state. But when I was writing my book, you know, he was like, hey, did you know that two of your pioneer heroes from Tennessee had big Foot encounters? He said, Davy Crockett and Daniel Brim Daniel I had one, And I said, no, I didn't. He did a show with me, and he was saying that Davy Crockett when he went to Texas to fight at the Alamo. On the way there, he said that Harry a humanoid human. That's how he described it in his letter, because he wrote a letter back home and described this Harry, you know, covered in Harry human approached him and spoke with him and said, Davy Crockett, go home, go back to Tennessee. You will find nothing but death here. And he actually wrote that in his letter and sent it home. He said, maybe I ate some bad meat or something, but I saw this, and then he went on to text is to die.
Speaker 6: This is what a lot of Native Americans say about the Bigfoot, is that they're messengers, right, and whether or not you're scared of them or not determines on whether or not you're going to get the message. So what they'll say is if you if you bring a bigfoot encounter to a Native American, they'll be like, yeah, what did he tell you? You're like, tell me, no, he was just scary and I ran away. But Daniel Boone's having the experience where he didn't run, he was calm, and then he gets this message that was a prophetic vision, so like we probably don't have the Bigfoot thing in perspective at all.
Speaker 8: Yeah, right, shameless product placement. So you know, there's tons of stories from uh, I mean, dozens of native tribes that talk about them trade and communicating and whatnot with you.
Speaker 7: Know, nothing.
Speaker 8: You can't describe it as other than bigfoot. But they were in tribes and they just called them. They were different another tribe that lived in the area, So I mean, yeah, feral giants like the giants, right, I think there.
Speaker 3: Are probably a lot like how people depict the Mothman being some kind of harbinger of doom and a messenger of whatever. I do have to say though, and you know, call me an asshole, but I was listening to this like conspiracy radio show the other night and there was this old guy on there and he was like, I've been to a Bigfoot wedding, and I've seen bigfoots give birth and I've seen and it's like I'm sitting here, the host of a conspiracy podcast, going this guy's on fucking crack, Like there's no way he's like going to Bigfoot weddings and like like there's there's too much there's like a line.
Speaker 2: It's a lot of.
Speaker 3: You know, because when you tell somebody you have a conspiracy theory podcast, they're like, oh yeah, like Bigfoot and like Area fifty one and stuff, And I'm like, actually, that's like the least that I ever talk about ever.
Speaker 5: I don't.
Speaker 3: I mean, it's you know, I appreciate it when people have cool stories to tell about that stuff, But for me, it's like it's hard for me to think, like, somebody's out there just barbecuing in their backyard and a book. Bigfoot walks up and it's like you want to come to my wedding, and you know, like I don't. It's hard for me to comprehend that. But I do think they could be some kind of spiritual being, Like I said, a lot like with the moth Man thing. I think that they could be like interdimensional type beings. I don't know, you know, they're having weddings and just inviting random dudes from their backyard.
Speaker 5: But yeah, I know, it's no footage of any of this, right.
Speaker 3: Oh right, yeah, exactly videog Sure.
Speaker 5: It's the worse when it's like I've even had that happen on my own show where the person's like, I can't tell you where it is and we have no video of it.
Speaker 6: I'm like, well, I guess he's got pictures of it. It's just he had his thumb over the camera lens the whole time.
Speaker 3: Right, Yeah, it didn't get backed up onto the cloud. I don't know what happened. But it's like, I don't know. It's just some things are hard for me to wrap my brain hole around. But like stuff like what we're talking about right now, that's my favorite kind of stuff, like serial killers. You know what, was Lincoln actually assassinated or not?
Speaker 7: We'll never know John actual vampire hunter?
Speaker 3: Was he an actual vampire hunter. That's just that I can get on board with.
Speaker 5: I wanted to. I wanted a selfless plug too. I guess it's really not for a product. For an episode on Halloween, I will be dropping. Uh, I have a vampire Lord, but it's a little bit more of a twist on it where I think some of it may have at least a vampire that I'm describing in that show where I think it may have came from. Oh yeah, that's right, Ben, And I sent you the script to look at yeah, because I wanted you to know what the fuck I was talking about because I came on. Yeah, yeah, yeah, thank you. It's very interesting. Uh, definitely check it out when it drops. It's uh, it's one of my theories on at least. But all right, sorry, keep keep going, Gus mhm. Was there anything else yet? You wanted to add anything darker? Pretty much?
Speaker 9: No, that was just kind of like I said, I just found this, you know, like two weeks ago, and I found those two stories and kind of correlated with the Knights of the Golden Circle. But I am diving deeper, like I said, I met this guy, uh named Dan. He has researched nothing but Jesse James and his seventy three aliases and his connections with the Knights of the Golden Circle. And I actually he said he come on the show and talk with me. But I talked to him on the phone just last night. We talked for almost two hours.
Speaker 5: Man.
Speaker 9: I love this dude. He's right up my alley. We're in the same lane on a lot of stuff. But he even told me last night, you know which I don't know the story behind it. I'm just going off what he said, but he said, yeah, I looked at your channel because I seen him an email and then he'd give me his number. He said, I see it on your channel. You recently done show on John Wilkes booth And I said, yeah, I did. And he said, you know how he really died?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 9: I said, I've heard a few stories. I said, one sounds pretty promising. I said, I wonder if it was the Oklahoma arsenic poisoning. And he said, that's what I believe it to be. He said, but he didn't commit suicide. And I said huh. And he said, Jesse James poisoned his drink. He said, because the Knights of the Golden Circle knew that the Union and everybody was close on his tail. He was about to be apprehended and they were afraid he was gonna squeal. So they sent Jesse James, because he was there in the area, to go and kill John Wills booze our.
Speaker 3: Snick and his drink and turn him into a fucking mummified you know, cheeto puff.
Speaker 8: Traveling traveling freak show right to Carneye, who knew well Smooth was a Carneye.
Speaker 3: There's a story because I lived in Oklahoma for like thirteen years, and there's this story. You can go to the grave site and there is actually a haunted bed and breakfast, But they tell this story of a guy who somehow got mummified and was sold to the circus and they hung him up and nobody knew who he was and they kind of buried him as like this nameless, faceless guy. And I just find it odd that it's in Oklahoma. You're talking about Wilkes being in Oklahoma and there's this this urban legend about a guy who got turned into a mummy and sold to a circus. And now I'm thinking it was it fucking John wilkeson.
Speaker 7: That's possible that.
Speaker 3: I'm serious.
Speaker 5: It's like the realist ship.
Speaker 6: Wow, fucking Oklahoma thought from Oklahoma.
Speaker 8: Dam they're crazy, you know, I mean like over half or what is it, like.
Speaker 7: Two thirds of Oklahoma's federal land.
Speaker 5: Whoa Yo, I was in prison in Oklahoma. That literally was on the ground under an airport. Yo. You went, Yo, this is crazy. You went from the fucking plane. You're you're shackled with another this is crazy. I don't even first, you gotta you get stripped before you can get on the fucking plane. So you're naked. They check you, you get fucking your ship, you put your clothes on, you get connected to somebody else. Now you're on a plane. I don't know how the fuck you're picking up anything on a plane. You go on a plane, you fly to Oklahoma, you get off the thing, and you go straight into the fucking ground. Nothing, you're not touching anything, and you still gotta get fucking stripped again. How the fuck did I pick it from?
Speaker 4: What?
Speaker 5: You just want to stare at beeholes?
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's right.
Speaker 5: That's part of the reason brings you gotta go.
Speaker 9: And it is the inside job, man, because even the conspiracy with Billy the kids, you know, supposedly the guy that captured him planted a gun in the outhouse and then laughed to go.
Speaker 2: Gather the gallow wood.
Speaker 9: And then when Billy went to the bathroom, he suddenly had a gun and killed the guy watching him and escape.
Speaker 2: So maybe they blade to put up your butt.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, But how do you put an entire gun in your be hole like that has gotta be I think I'd rather shoot myself with it first then put it in.
Speaker 9: My twenty five autos, Those little coat twenty five autos, they're like that big you know, maybe.
Speaker 3: But do you put it in sideways or do you have to? Like, how do you I'm just saying that sounds like times how that some kind of fresh fucking hell.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Julia, how do you think in spread all the prison they get some of the cell phones in there?
Speaker 3: My god? Is it like an iPhone fifteen? Or is it like a gallon.
Speaker 5: Flip?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 5: But I mean still, I mean, what the fuck? Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 3: I mean, I mean, that's so crazy.
Speaker 5: How much money that is?
Speaker 9: Like a BlackBerry? The BlackBerry slid open and just got wider.
Speaker 5: Quick. Somebody call me, yeah, right, elaborate.
Speaker 3: What we don't know is right before John wilkes booth got mummified, he definitely had some stuff shoved into his b hole. But we'll we'll never know about that because he the circus.
Speaker 6: Yeah course, South, Yes, it did. We're there, Nights of the gold Oh you know.
Speaker 5: What brown circle to the Brown Circle, Knights of the Golden Balloon, Knut.
Speaker 2: That's that's all, folks.
Speaker 6: Yeah, let's wrap it up.
Speaker 5: You know, I actually had a serious question. I fucked this all up. Uh, and only because I think we've had a guess come on about this before I could be wrong. Did you have do you have Knights of the Golden Horseshoe?
Speaker 2: I have not.
Speaker 6: Yeah, that's actually pre that's pre American history because that was the Knights of the Golden Horsesho came from the College of William and Mary, Right, you want to.
Speaker 5: Where it was, like, I gotta get him back on it.
Speaker 6: They went over the mountains, they got really drunk, and then they came back with these little pendants and people have been searching for the pendants since.
Speaker 3: Right, Yeah, yeah, we had a guest on talk about that.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Washing Virginia conspiracies I love.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 8: So what popped up was the Knights of the Golden Horseshoe were a real but largely symbolic group performed in seventeen sixteen by Governor Alexander Spotswood and Colonial Virginia.
Speaker 6: This is the initiation ceremony for all these different dudes. This is the start of, you know, reinvigorating the Knights Templar in America. I think, because yeah, Knights Templar are the horses Knights of the Golden Horseshoe. These are the distributed artifacts from that expedition. Sounds very templar.
Speaker 5: All right, all right, yeah, but I think we'll wrap it up there though, if you guys all right with it actually, and to plug it real quick too. If anybody is going to be in Arkansas, Yeah, Saturday and Sunday, there's a paranormal expo there. It's at where it's in Little Rock, Little Rock, Oakansas at some museum, military museum, two floors, two days. Uh yeah, come check it out. The cult REJIXX will have a bootha I'll be doing interviews and shit, I'll probably be recording some of the speakers or whatever. We're doing interviews with them. So yeah, come check it out if you're in the area. It's for two days and if you really want, and I know I've said this before, it's worth ten thousand itself. Saturday at two o'clock there will be grown ups actually doing bigfoot coals, So you can come down and check that out for a good left and then you can come and check me out and kick it with me. I'll smoke one with you if you come, so, uh, come on down if you're around. Uh yeah, And uh that's enough out of me, and I will let everybody start plugging their show and all that. But Doc, thank you so much man for coming on. Like I said, I didn't know anything about this, Julia, I'm pretty sure she was on the troops and she said she didn't know anything about it. Uh so yeah, I mean, I think this is really interesting and I really liked it. I definitely think the viewers did too. Doc. Why don't you let everybody know please where they can find your amazing show.
Speaker 2: Oh thank you.
Speaker 9: Really, I appreciate the opportunity to come out and talk, and I appreciate the panels and having the back and forth, and even when we derail, I enjoy it thoroughly.
Speaker 2: I've smiled so much tonight my face hurt. Guys, Thank you. I needed that.
Speaker 9: But if you guys enjoyed that and these type of conversations, I'm doing them two or three times a week. Just check me out anywhere you can consume content, YouTube and all the fine things. Just search up Prometheus Lynz Podcasts once again the website prometheuslynspodcast dot com.
Speaker 2: Pick up a.
Speaker 9: Copy of the epic of Esau, birth Right and Seed War, and hopefully Friday, the audiobook will be available on Audible.
Speaker 2: So fingers crossed, but thank you.
Speaker 5: Awton, Thank you so much, sir and Bennett. Let everybody knows.
Speaker 8: I'm Bennett from Broadcasting Seeds podcast. You can find mever podcasts or listen to YouTube, Rumble the Whole Thing or broadcasting seeds dot com.
Speaker 5: Thanks, of course, thank you so I appreciate you coming on Man and the Headless Joant.
Speaker 6: You know me, you know where to find me. I'm nedless giant and it's great to see you get Julia, thank you coming on.
Speaker 5: Awesome And last min not least, Julia, please let everybody know what's over with you.
Speaker 3: If you haven't found me yet, you never will. And I will say this, I'm picky about what podcasts I listened to. Obviously I listened to The Occult Rejects, but one of my favorite shows is the Prometheus Salons podcast. I really love, Yeah, I really love the topics you choose to cover and you know your perspective on everything. I had no idea about this stuff. Tonight I learned a lot. I think the listeners did too, Nick. Thanks for having me.
Speaker 5: Of course. Of course. Yeah. I will say you, Doc, I'll have to admit you have one of the few podcasts that will actually be like fuck, that was a good one.
Speaker 2: Man, I appreciate it.
Speaker 5: I was like, oh fuck, I wish I could make reals like this. Dude nice, you know, but yeah, definitely check out a show if people have a banger of a show. Thank you Wolf for coming on. I really had a great, great time tonight. It's a really good last And again, I mean, that was all new to me, so I appreciate it. Doc, it was awesome. And everybody in the chat, that's what's up. It seemed like everybody was here a comment and was here from the beginning to the end. That is what's up. And I really appreciate it. And until the next one, everybody be well Later.
Speaker 8: The BUSTI ng Star, Madstone Stone
Speaker 5: Stand Star, Standstill,