Speaker 1: Taco Orlando's rock station one oh one one. W j R are start going to get the little bug in your ear here in advance. Monday Monday, Taco Bob.
Speaker 2: Is the rumor that I heard correct about cash?
Speaker 1: Yes, the one thousand dollars cash giveaways return on Monday morning. There will be thirteen chances each day, each weekday. You know how it works. While you're rocking on the job. You listen for the keywords around five past each hour and yeah yeah, ternam at wjer dot comments and one's randomly picked each time for one thousand dollars cash price.
Speaker 2: W j r R has a lot of winners every single every single time we do this, So let's get back at it next day.
Speaker 1: Monday morning, nine oh five will be the first one of the day. Then it's all hourly straight on through until nine oh five in the evening with clinger and yes, you can enter every single time. Like we're still getting some post Father's Day weekend stories trickling, and here this one kind of stood out. An unfortunate way to recognize Dad. On Father's Day weekend, we go to Miami Dade County where a twenty five year old man stands accused of trying to kill.
Speaker 2: Dad on Father's Day the night before, even though that's Father's Day weekend.
Speaker 1: Man is Saturday Night's all right? For fighting in the Garcia household. That's where the twenty five year old Adrian Garcia opened fire and his father, striking him twice on Saturday night. He lives there with his parents. Dude, be glad they let you stay in the house. You're twenty five, you're grown man. Yeah, you're shooting dad. Come on, he didn't kill him, didn't kill him. He survives till you shot him. You get out.
Speaker 2: Well, I mean obviously he's going to jail, but after that, you know what, when you get your mind right, if it ever gets right, and then then you're released down the road. Who you calling?
Speaker 1: Right, don't call all d because you shoot me. Sorry, honey, State's taking care of your three hots and a cot now your free loader.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but I'm saying when they get out, right, Hey, listen, when you get out?
Speaker 1: Uh, who's this? Oh you're you're my kid. I don't have a kid. Talk to the hand.
Speaker 2: Yeah, don't call me on Father's Day either either, because, uh, you did kind of fire off some lead at me. Dickhead. God these people with their parents, man, I like, we have the ones that all of a sudden, U some girl living at home and goes after mom with a state knife.
Speaker 1: It's like, what do you if you are a grown adult male, you're twenty five years old and you're still living at home. Understandable, and there's that much heat between you and your dad, why are you still there?
Speaker 2: Yeah, go go live with buddy, or do you not have friends because you got an attitude.
Speaker 1: I think we've established on this show over the year years that there are some certain areas in this country where the towns are made up of a bunch of drunks.
Speaker 2: Hey, and again for the record, Yeah, if you're twenty five and living at home, that's understandable. I did it to get through college. I lived at home for a while, right, I'm not knocking. I'm saying, I'm just being for the record. This is somebody who doesn't miss here it. I mean, the economy just you know, it's expensive to rent, it's expensive to buy. Understandable if you're living at home. But yeah, like you said, if you're firing off around a dad, get the hell out.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there's that much heat and you don't want to be there, go beat it.
Speaker 2: See so what were you saying about it?
Speaker 1: We have established it. There's certain areas in this country that have well a little more inclination to drink than others.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the Keys Minnesota, Madison, Wisconsin, of course, big college town.
Speaker 1: But still even the locals there are drunks, and they admit it, as do local company. Or a couple in Madison who had to call the fire department after there they blew their up and up on Saturday trying to make tequila marinated turkey. The bird had been in for all of eight minutes when the blue flames erupted and blew the oven door off.
Speaker 2: You know, at All State, they've seen it all or whatever. That insurance company is wild Farmers. Yeah, Wilders Farmers. That's the one that dropped you. And I like hot rocks right, Yeah for the home deals, we're not writing in Florida anymore. Good luck, well with a lot of other ones too, but yeah, that's a good one.
Speaker 1: Tequila marinated turkey, Now does that sound disgusting?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: I don't know. To me it does. It's just June doesn't scream turkey to me. No. A whole turkey cooked in the other turkey sandwich. Sure, whatever for lunch, but uh.
Speaker 2: That turkey, even turkey gravy and stuffing. I mean I can go over that at any time, but I'm not cooking a whole turkey. And then tequila, I mean, tequila's one of those things that you have to do salt online. Wouldn't you drink it?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 2: I mean, if you're having to give it additives to make it palatable, why the hell are you putting it in a bird?
Speaker 1: Then stick it in the oven boom. And some good news to share this morning, folks. Now, we told you a couple of weeks ago this may be coming to Fruition, and now it has. Joey Chestnut will be returning to the Nathan's Famous hot Dog eating contest on the fourth of July Cony Island. You knew that had to happen. The full story is on our Facebook page right now. And as I wrote in a comment on the Facebook post, frankly, it wasn't the same last year.
Speaker 2: You're such a waiter, are you hot dogging?
Speaker 1: Yeah? He wasn't the same. His Netflix thing with the winner eight last year, with like forty two hot dogs or something chestnuts usually up there, blown out sixty plus.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's it's not the Nathan's hot Dog Eating Competition without Joey Chestnut. Do you tried, you know, both sides tried, Oh, bowing up and fluxing. Oh, you can't do without me? Yes, we can and we will, and you both fell on your faces.
Speaker 1: So they have agreed to come to terms there to allow him despite his ongoing association with Beyond Foods and fake hot dogs or fake or hot dogs made out of grass or whatever the hell they're made out of, that he will still be permitted and he'll be you know, sporting the Nathan shirt like all the contestants do. Yeah, and you know, probably winning the title, winning winning the mustard belt again.
Speaker 2: Gets to keep his other sponsorship then, yeah, the not dogs or whatever they call those stupid things I mean teaches on if you them.
Speaker 1: I did like your when when I teased this story a little earlier, you brought up Waltney. Could you imagine if they had to eat Waltneys? Oh, Chestnoo could do it. That guy could eat like turds.
Speaker 2: I mean that would be a competition. Oh, clinched Taco on demand download the iHeartRadio app,