Speaker 1: Now each time for the fresh out of bed head to head challenge, listeners to your corners, Kevin, good morning, Good morning, Kevin.
Speaker 2: How are you. I'm good in you.
Speaker 1: I'm doing well, and I'm wondering if you were growing a little tired of being called a two time Hall of Famer Kevin, would you like to change your name?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 1: I would like Did you have anything in mind to change your name too?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Three time? That's what I was thinking. I was thinking you probably wanted your name changed to three time Hall of Famer Kevin Well. Sean Connery says he can beat you double.
Speaker 2: O seven who Hey, good morning everybody.
Speaker 1: Good morning. I know you've been in the Hall of Fame. I don't know how many times, though, two times, two times against a two timer. Do you have what it takes Sean? Sean Connery, do you have what it takes.
Speaker 2: To meet him?
Speaker 1: Okay, I believe so. You guy's got his own music. The whole thing's going on here. All you gotta do is shout out your name when you think you know the answer. Fellas got a couple of two time Hall of Famers here, Tessa, what are they playing for? I have a pair of tickets to the Who's Your Show at Woodlands Willion in September twenty fifth. The show was sold out. That was rescheduled. Yes, because of the durracho. I believe all right, here we go. Oh, it's gonna be a good game in the studio here, Sean and Kevin, is what you're listening for? Shout out your name when you think you know the answer. Question number one, what type of moon brings out the weirdos? Sean Connery full moon? A full moon wasn't even close. It wasn't even close. Sean on the board, Sean, that is s E A N correct s h A w Oh it is, okay, you're not cool. It's spelled Craig weirdo. I think I'm the weirdo. My middle name is Sean, and it's the S E A N. I used to lie to kids in grade school how to spell it. I hated the spelling of that. Shawn's on the board s A j A W N.
Speaker 2: K E V I N.
Speaker 1: Better hear you on this one. Question number two, what mythological creature is also a city in Arizona?
Speaker 2: Sean Sean Phoenix.
Speaker 1: Wow?
Speaker 2: Wow is right? Wow?
Speaker 1: I didn't think f y f y. I is there an f y? I? I was just yeah. My middle name is s. C. A. N. As well too, But no, no reason.
Speaker 2: I'm all the fame.
Speaker 1: Kevin Swan, Kevin Sean, you should have you should have told us that earlier. That's what it is. That's what it is. You were holding out at that info. So we're not changing your name, your two time Hall of Famer, that's it. Yeah, he gotcha on that one.
Speaker 2: All right, Kevin Sean, You're gone. Hey, Sean Connery, after that, you need to go on a four game run.
Speaker 1: I'm hoping you have. You gotta stopped on day five.
Speaker 2: I think back in like February.
Speaker 1: Marks, Okay, you did, okay, all right, well, welcome back to the game. Thank you. Welcome back to the game.
Speaker 2: All right, you can play tomorrow?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: Absolutely, all right, bro,